Speaker 1: Get ready for it.
Speaker 2: Hey, it is Friday, okay, and it is the eighth day. Eighth day. I think it's the eighth day of August twenty twenty five, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar. Maybe I don't know. I'm losing my mind here trying to get the show live, trying to do a lot of things. And it wasn't even technical issues that helped me back. I was actually just sitting here taking an extra ten minutes to rant and rape about problems I have making payments. But that's okay, you know what, still going to figure out a way to survive. Might not be able to keep the show live, but hey, nobody listens to the live stream anyway, except on Fridays when they you know, kind of needed to call in and stuff. But other than that, Yeah, I mean, I know live stream is not popular, but we do have a twenty four to seven radio station. Maybe that'll have to evaporate. We'll see. Anyhow, The O'telli Effect is live this particular Friday, and I'll try and keep it going for next week. I got no promises after that. My COSBPTE is with me and you can be two, okay, if you want to three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. It's funny. I can verbalize it, but I couldn't dial it. I was so angry earlier. Three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. This is what they call muscle memory, right b PTE uh must be because I could say it, but I couldn't. Freaking I was so aggravated. I couldn't dial the call in number that I've had now for years three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. You know, I had to change it up because a long time ago, I just bought a Skype phone number and used to let people call in, but then they couldn't follow directions, and jerks call you on phone numbers that they have when they know you're live because they don't remember the procedure for how to get on the show. So I needed something else, you know, to not be interrupted, to not have my guests interrupted, to make multiple calls. So I got a call service, cheap as hell, but I got a call service so that we could have a conference call basically and connected on air. But I still needed the Skype in order to dial into it. Then they took away Skype, so I had to adapt. I guess this is my fault for sticking around so long, you know, because otherwise I could have done this for two years, walked away and said damn, that was easy. But no, that's not me. And also, oh, by the way, all my friends on Rumble get ready because I'm watching them change the policies over there, and you people are going to have a rude awakening, as are many people who think they're on free speech platforms or they're with oh patriotic open you know, where I can say whatever I would here come not owned by the lip tards. You're about to get polled by corporate one way or another. They don't care if you're liberal or conservative. They're just gonna do what's profitable. But you know, pay no attention to me. I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist, and I know I have Trump arrangement syndrome. But notice I didn't mention anybody by any particular wing of the illicit bird. Here. I'm telling you they're changing things in the digital world, and I'm experiencing it firsthand. It's funny how some things work as long as you don't need, you know, digital communications in order to kill somebody. I guess you can still kill somebody. But other than that, if you got to pay a bill, God help you. If you got to buy something online, you better watch out because there's gonna be new restrictions. They're gonna tell you where and how you can use your money and which country you can send it to. And if you think the taxes, which they're calling tariffs aren't gonna come to you, they are, stay tuned. But anyway, and that's got nothing to do with Trump either, because they started this crap in Europe a couple of years ago. They started adding extra extras and now welcome to the USA. I got to figure out how to get the S word for extrement in there and just really start calling it that. I'm done. I really am with a whole lot of things. Anyway, Forget my attitude. I want to hear from you three one nine five two seven five zero one six, and I'm gonna start to take a breath and turn it to be pete. Maybe I'll talk about some things, but I'm gonna try not to. We got Aaron and Uncle coming up at ten o'clock as far as I know, but who knows. Maybe that'll collapse and fall apart and go sideways. I mean, this is my attitude today. What can get fed up next? Yeah, let's just pay attention and see see what right? Anyway, bet Pete, how's your happy sunny day.
Speaker 1: Starting? It's been sunny until about four o'clock and then after an houry clouded back up started raiming again. We've had uh hass a weird weather the past three days, so it's been work for two hours and go in the house and wait till it drives up. So it's been kind of kind of weird. I've gotten a little bit of a lugo or maintenance done found in oil league ordered parks. It's been kind of a busy week. I'm like you, though, I haven't paid a whole lot of attention to the news because it's gotten so stupid here lately. I don't know what it is about this fucking country, but they will take an opportunity to stupefy things just as quick as possible.
Speaker 2: Oh sdudiculous stupid is funny. I mean, when I was kind of vaguely paying attention to stuff and not battling with I'm not sure if it's AI or idiots or people that are using Google translator. But either way, whatever it is, I've been battling with all week pretty much. I only got the one show with Larry Hancock out. Uh, but I'm trying, oh by the way, I'm trying tying to pull it together so that I can record with Pierce Redman about the two subjects that you guys have requested. But also I really don't care to do shows on the news at this point. It's so stupid. I'm done. I mean, what do you want me to do with this already? I mean, we want the Epstein files out, Well, we don't. Well maybe we do, you know what, now we do, but we only want this stuff out there. And oh, by the way, don't call the prosecutor and don't give them the original stuff, and don't speak of the victims and don't and you know what, if you don't realize that I just crossed over both of your sacred parties when I just made all those complaints and the whole dialogue, which is a confusing mess, you have no idea what you're looking at. And oh, by the way, the Democrats hoax originated it. That's funny. The Republicans originated it, oh, because they were the right wingers. The truth is the all media outside of both of them originated it, and Trump's people picked it up up and now the Democrats give a crap all of a sudden, and it's all hilarious because they're gonna manipulate the evidence no matter what. And here's the funny part. Even if they produced online a video of Trump and Biden involved in a joint gang bang, okay, with Obama walking around with feathers tickling the other guys, you guys would choose to see only Obama, only Biden, or only Trump in that thing. Anyway, So who cares? At this point You're only gonna see part of the perpetrators that you want to see. That's the way I see it, because it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: I mean, Mike walks in with a whip see.
Speaker 2: But they won't see it. Even if it happens, they won't see it. That's where I'm at with this anymore. It's like you just literally don't, okay. Virginia Goufray, who committed suicide right is an Epstein victim that most people acknowledged, was certainly an Epstein victim. Now what does that mean? She was underage? She was one of his massage girls that he abused.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, she wasn't underage, depending on which state she was in at the time. Okay, that's another thing that everybody you know. Okay, So that's always underage. Now, yes, there have been underage victims. Don't get me wrong there.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, your right wing conditioning is coming in. Let me finish the sentence then, and tell me and tell me why I'm at it. That's what it is. That's what it is. Okay. So how is it that Trump who says, yeah, Epstein stole this girl from me. Put it in order. Now, Epstein stole this girl from me. She was my employee in the massage room. But she never complained about being here. I get that. That's fine. But can we go in chronological order here? If Epstein stole her from Trump and Trump had her first, did she age backwards? Well, the idea is nothing bad happened when she was here in the massage room, okay, But when Epstein stole her, then he abused her. If you believe that she was abused by Epstein as an underage person and then as an adult, okay, fine, but you have to guess what admit, then that the underage massage girl was with Trump at a certain point. Maybe she was there legitimately. Some people have said that she was folding towels. Yes, indeed, her father sent her there, by the way, that wouldn't be the first time a father sent to a girl to an inappropriate place. But why is she working?
Speaker 1: Who our dad? Her dad worked at Ma a Lago. That's how she got the job.
Speaker 2: Whatever it was, he got her in because he had a way to get her in at mar A Lago. Fine, I accept whatever you say about that. My point is if Epstein stole her, you know, Okay, that's all right, I don't care anymore, because nobody's going to see anything except what they want to, and they're going to massage the logic and it doesn't matter what order anything happened in. And some of the victims might be fake. I give up anymore. They weren't fake before.
Speaker 1: Now they always trying to make was Is that not all? They always talk about the underage victims, and there were some that were name well not named. But we're in Epstein's trial back in two thousand and seven in Florida on state charges. Okay, I'm not even talking about federal charges. But not all of the victims of Epstein are underage. A lot of them that they're calling under age were actually over the age of consent in the state that they were in when things happened. That's the only point I was baking. They make a big deal about the under age stuff. If that's the case, then we ought to see people going to jail for dealing with underage people. And so far we've seen one person go to jail.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's amazing.
Speaker 1: It's not adding up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something really doesn't add up, and and and therein is the point. But okay, fine, you know what, though they were screaming about it was the greatest, biggest pedophile ring in history. This is what everybody was yelling about until Trump said no, no, no, stop yelling about it. And now it's become different. Now it's let's massage it. Let's comment down. Before it was even all across at the FBI, everybody, Nope, that was a Biden hoax, even though he was in office when the guy was arrested and everything. Fine, fine, I give up. That's it.
Speaker 1: I absolutely nothing else. The one thing that they can definitely nail Trump on is this I don't know what he's done to the Oval Office, but if you've seen the pictures of all the gold that's been added to all the decorations in that damn place he has made, I swear to God, that's the gaudiest thing I have ever seen in my life, is what he's done to the Oval Office. It looks like shit. And nobody that's close enough to him will point that out to him. And that I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Because nobody's allowed to tell him no. And by the way, you ever seen like rich, trashy people, everything's got to be gold, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's that's Trump to a team.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're just saying, you know, so I'm not surprised the two hundred million dollar ballroom he wants to build onto the Uh you know, but don't worry, nobody's gonna pay for it. Just my just my donors and myself somehow are going to pay for this two hundred million dollar ballroom at the White House because we need a real ballroom at the White House.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what do you think that's gonna look like?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: And that's okay. Malania should be ripping out Jackie O's Rose Bushes, Dude, there is a level of just, you know, but what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: It's better than the Clinton's steeling the furniture when they left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they didn't decorate it, you know, exactly trailer park style, because you know what, they weren't trailer park people. She she had that accent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's they're trailer park They just stole the ship to the with them, yes.
Speaker 2: Which they all do. They all take stuff with them, every single one of them. If you know, they don't leave things as artifacts because they would be, you know, part of history, even the stuff where Trump's like, these are my things, I got a letter. If you're in the public office and you're there serving that cause and you receive things, you would think that somebody would have the class, the dignity to say, you know what, this is part of the historical record, because I'm a piece of history, and this needs to be kept and preserved somewhere, even if it isn't a basement at this smithsone. But no, no, no, no, no, screw you. Trump can do whatever he wants. Clinton's will complain.
Speaker 1: About Trump has is what he bought. They had manufactured in China, exactly. Man has no class whatsoever, and I don't understand anybody who even thinks he does, even the people that are close to him. There's no way in hell they could say, oh yeah, it's a class he.
Speaker 2: Got, and this guy doesn't even understand ghetto fabulous. You saw those sneakers, right.
Speaker 1: Oh geez?
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, people were weird about the Michael Jordan's when they first came out because they were a little funky looking, and then they became a fashion statement. Right. Those Trump sneakers, however much your charge for him, are never going to become a fashion This is not a guy who understands aesthetics when it comes to, you know, looking good or anything. I mean, somebody picks out his suits, but if you can't see that those are not quite right either, because they're based on a body he doesn't have anymore, I don't know what to tell you they are either. I mean, they do adjust them, but he can't afford something that doesn't make him look like that. Okay, cool, great, I love it. It's it's hilarious. And he's a newly minted billionaire, you know, with the crypto thing. But again, I'm not allowed to complain, and you know what, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I don't want to understand the crypto.
Speaker 2: You know what I think. I think this guy is perfect for most of the mentality that I see around the country anyway. I think he's absolutely the leader everybody deserves. That I see one night, try to have a conversation of rationale about anything with anybody anymore. He's perfect, actually, and what is going to come of it is also perfect. I think that everybody deserves exactly the frustration they're about to receive, the backloaded stuff that's not going to come out until after the twenty twenty sixth election. How everybody's going to forget everything by twenty twenty eight anyway, And who knows, maybe Trump Junior will be your next president. I mean, VANCE might be a little pissed. I mean I also I really highly appreciate the mockery of South Park. Christy Gnome is angry because they're making fun of her funky looking face that's obviously made up a little too much. And really the funniest part of that is her shooting a dog in every other scene, which is a horrendous thing that you know, most human beings. I used to know would have had the sense to say, what kind of a monster just shoots a dog in the face because you can't train it. But now it's acceptable because it's your guy now, and it's well, it's your girl whatever. I don't know what she has actually, I don't want to make assumptions. I don't want to offend my liberal friends, you know what I mean? What kind of a But I appreciate the south Park stuff. Have you seen any of the clips of South Park the two episodes they put out so far?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen clips of it on YouTube. And now I've never been a big South Park fan.
Speaker 2: There are multi to pull layers of them savaging what's happening in America right now. Uh, they covered a lot of stuff everybody focused trup. They got Trump de rangements, drub dirt. Yeah, because you don't know how to read all of the jokes that are loaded into the jokes. It's hilarious. Okay. There are people that are getting their jobs pulled out from under them for really odd reasons that never used to be acceptable in this country and has nothing to do with politics. It's like you couldn't just fire people because your personal beliefs suck. You gotta go. But they're showing you that. They're showing you the ice raids, Okay, their version of the ice raids. They're showing you their version of what's happening in the White House. Then they go to mar A Lago, where it's fantasy Island. They bashed the hell out of Charlie Kirk. They do a lot with a half hour man, and nobody's paying full attention to it because they're just doing what we do in America now, which is just sees on the parts of it that you wish to see. So the liberals see, oh my god, they torched Trump. Of course, Milania is now Satan in South Park canon because Trump is in bed with Satan every night. Of course it's a gay relationship, which is funny, and he's got a small penis. But and these are things that I would not be allowed to say on other people's streams. But you know, I have a couple offers to join a couple other people's streams. Maybe I should just do that and disappear, because that's what it's calling for anymore. Anyway, I don't want to, you know, I should not devolve into that. But basically, Trump has partnered up with Milania, right, but he's having sex with Satan in this thing. It's kind of an interesting thing. Satan has fed up with him though. So there's multiple layers of jokes happening. I'm thinking about doing a special with this one with Pierce Redmond and trying to rapid fire tear through just one of the episodes and break down all the crap they packed into twenty six minutes maybe twenty four or twenty six minutes of South Park has jokes at such a rapid fire that he's saying one thing and representing one thing on the screen, that you've actually got three or four jokes being delivered to you at once. But you know, if you don't know how to read it, guess what. You're only seeing the thing that either bothers you or you agree with, because that's all that counts anymore. Do I agree or do I disagree? Facts? Reality, the actual you know, consequences of that. It's irrelevant. Do you like it or not? That's America? Now, do you like it or not? Even if you know what, do you like the razor blade under your fingernails? You must like pain? Okay?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 2: Everybody should then right, no problem, It's just it's irrelevant anymore. I like what he's saying, so I don't care what he's doing another thing anyway, But it's too funny. She's shooting a dog in every other scene and all she sees is will. Isn't that very liberal them making fun of a woman's looks. There's multiple stuff going on there with Christy No, But like I said, they nail Charlie Kirk in a very serious, like continuous joke. They nail what it is you're gonna do with the woke, you know, with the woke idiots that are now you know, shifting gears, and they just you know, have given up completely. Because if there was any coherence to any opposition here, it would be amazing to witness. But there isn't because those people had no concise, clear ideas to begin with. For a little while, they had some influence like PC principle. The character is now power Christian principle because he's bringing Jesus to the school and why because he gave up a lot of people in America that represents. But they're not going to say anything cause they were wisses to begin with. They weren't gonna do nothing, but can't sle you on Twitter a while ago. Anyway, that's it, and the boycotts at all the other word, there's so much going on. Anyway, I just got to tell you it's the only thing that makes me laugh, really, besides my little wicked laughter, which is another thing I got to cover. At some point. Since we're not getting calls, I'll just have the discussion with you be Pete. I don't care at this point, and you know, hopefully I don't know if you guys see me in the chat. We are live on this particular Friday on the eighth of August, but we've only gotten until ten pm and then I'm gonna haphazardly try to switch over to Aaron. I got some feedback and what I said in various private communications, I'll say it here publicly, completely and clearly, and I tried to say it at the beginning of the show with Larry on Wednesday. Yeah, I'm only doing stuff by request at this point because I'm so involved in trying to figure out how to fix everything and do other stuff like survive that. Yeah, I don't have time to do the research pull together the stuff that I would because I don't just go on to mic and open my mouth and go this is my opinion, because that's important. I research stuff. I research lots of things, like there's a shooting allegedly near the CDC today in the headlines. I would have been in touch with the GBI by now myself. I would have seen if I could get somebody I know near Atlanta or in Atlanta to tell me what's actually happening on the street. I would have done a bunch of things. I don't have time for it, even if I'm researching something that's happened in half a world away. I would have read in more than one language news reports, contacted people that I know that live near the event, tried to see if I can get my own sources, going checked with some of the authorities that have public relations or media officers. They have different names for it, but they're like, you know, media relation liaisons and relations officers and stuff in different places for companies as well as for police organizations. And I would check in with them and see what their version of the story is. Not just run with it, by the way, but check with it. And you know you do that for five six different points, seven points on one story before you even bother to read out loud a portion of an article on a show, because you want to make sure that what you're saying is not just a bunch of bs and propaganda alone. That's what I do, which is different from everybody else with no team, with no staff. Got it. But now that's not relevant or important anymore, I know. Anyway, I haven't had time to do that. So I sit down with Larry and I go over stuff that I've been communicating with him about. And you know what, I have other guests on. But this Sunday, I'm thinking of recording with Pierce Redmond. Either this Sunday or next Sunday. Maybe we'll cover South Park for an hour, and maybe we'll also cover what's going on in the Epstein situation for real, you know, not the push propaganda, who's right, who's wrong? But how about we get to the reality of what's really happening and why it is you're being directed away from stuff and why it is give you the why of why alex Acosta is not being called, which is funny, the guy who gave Epstein the sweetheart deal. They don't want him to testify in front of Congress. Nobody even wants that, right, nobody does, and nobody really wants to hear about the Clinton thing. Not really. I mean they'll make the headline. They might call Clinton in front of calling Clinton in Congress. You guys forget what happened last Nimes, not much. And you know what, you guys forget what happened the time before or after that, because not much. The system protects itself, and the system is the system. I don't care if it's on the left or the right. You can like what you like, but it's all coming from the same ice cream shop, all thirty six flavors or whatever the hell. But I know I'm stupid. I'm a conspiracy theorist anyhow, Be Pete. Yeah, so I'm gonna do a thing. I want to turn it back over to be Pete and go check the phone lines again, although I did just check fifteen seconds ago. Yeah. I'm fed up. I'm fed up with a whole bunch of things. So I'm only doing stuff that people that actually support the show and the network have asked for. That's all I'm doing. And if I'm not doing it, I'm trying to do it. I'm trying to get in touch with the people you ask about and things like that, if you've actually made a positive contribution, you know, like even Jimmy James, who I know annoys some people. Yeah, I go and I try to do what Jimmy asks me to do. Okay, because Jimmy contributes. There's a guy I think on the phone line right now that has made contributions. Who when he makes your request, I try and do it. People brought up this comedy thing last week, and then there was a whole you know, and people trying to get a hold of me after the show and burnt out after being on the air for four hours and doing other aggravation all day. So by the time I'm done with the two show or three shows really on a Friday night, I don't want to talk to anybody anymore. I can't. I'm burnt, my throat sore, I'm hungry. I got stuff to do too, and you know, it'd be nice to pee after four hours again or whatever. Check on my household, see if I can get my young son to go to bed, you know, at midnight or so here. Anyway, people asked about comedy, People asked about Pierce Redmond. People asked about Larry, And you're gonna hear from Larry again in two weeks, and I'm really lucky to keep having Larry on the show. And I'm also already I ran some stuff by Larry about the Lancer presentation. I'm gonna do where I may indeed risk my life with some of the information I'm gonna share, But what the hell?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Because at this point Larry and I both agree that people might not pay attention at all. He sees what I'm talking about in a slightly less acerbic manner regarding people only see or hear what they want to hear. Doesn't matter if it's the JFK, community, politics, or anything else. So it doesn't matter what you present to them regarding facts, new ideas, disproving bad ideas from the It's irrelevant anymore. My opinion counts most. That is America now. My opinion counts most, even if it's informed, uninformed, or just flat freaking stupid. That's what counts. And I pay no attention to anything, and nobody tells me what to think, even though I say exactly the same thing that this guy says over here. And I do happen to listen to that guy, but he has nothing to do with what I think. Welcome to America, and that goes across the board. I do like though that. You know, once they got the multi billion dollar deal done with Paramount, the new CEO said, well, we're not going to fire him. I mean, look, business is business, fools. They just signed them to, like, you know, two billion dollars worth a commitment. You're gonna fire these guys and let him sit at home and collect your two billion Trump or no Trump unless they can literally put him out of business forcefully. I guess we'll see, right, he's not gonna adhere to that or break to whatever. He's got to stand behind these guys. Either that or he's really stupid. It's like I'm gonna go buy six ferraris so I can crash them into brick walls. What the hell would you do that for? Anyway, So you know, south Park will be there until they don't make money, then they'll be gone, promise you. But right now they're betting that they can make them a lot more than the two billion or two point five or one point five depending on reports. How you look at the arrangement of payments that they're going to get from their contract. If they can't make that plus off of them, they'll figure out a way to get rid of them.
Speaker 1: What channel does shout Park show on?
Speaker 2: Well, channel wise you would say Comedy Central, okay, but the streaming rights reside now with Paramount because Comedy Central and MTV and all that resides with Paramount. So Paramount slash CBS. You know what what CBS is all? You know, this is the continuing you know, consolidation of the media assets and old me well, I.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, I loven't sure West Chamblain. I knew they weren't Famiy Central one time. They were still there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they have always been there. That's their home. But the exclusive streaming rights reside with Paramount, and they're also sold, you know, they're still sold to other entities so that you can stream them or air them, you know, just like you buy syndicated products like you always did. I don't know how lucrative that is anymore. It doesn't seem to be that lucrative. But you know, like, let's just say Netflix can buy the rights and say we have the whole South Park, you know, everything, if it's worth it for them to pay whatever it is. You know, Paramount wants it could be on Hulu, I don't know. You know, they can do it to other places, but the ownership of that intellectual property is with Paramount. Now, Paramount CBS.
Speaker 1: Warn't Tom who was the deal that they just did it with? Didn't turn out that somebody didn't Peter Thial's cut part of that, which is the guy behind JD. Vans.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a whole mess about that. But that was the Paramount CBS deal. They sold it to sky Dance.
Speaker 1: Skydance, Okay, I cann't remember the name of it.
Speaker 2: So now Skydance is part of that conglomerate as well. See I'm using names here, but you got to understand there's a whole bunch of what used to be separate corporations in these multi corporate umbrellas now, you know, like if you go NBC, NBC is not just NBC. You know, there's a lot of things connected to it everything. You know, again, there's only actually, well.
Speaker 1: That's owned by Disney, now, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Well I thought ABC was owned by Disney.
Speaker 3: But here's the ABC.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry here, I'm.
Speaker 2: And the Fox Entertainment Company is also owned Disney, Like, you have a weird world now where the Simpsons and Family Guy are now basically Disney properties. It's weird because they were Fox. I'm telling you, it's so hard to unravel and and people go, well, yeah, that's funny because Family Guys now airing on Comedy Central, newly airing on Comedy Central, which is supposed to be a separate corporation. Hint, hint. There are the easily observable public connections, and then there's other things that go on, and you know, all it does the further consolidation. It creates way less options out there. Actually, you know, eventually, I'm figuring there's gonna be just a global media concern. Maybe there already is, and this is all an illusion because that's where we're headed from. You know, hey, you could buy the rights and broadcast anything you want. You could put on a radio station, you could. All this stuff is being consolidated.
Speaker 1: I just read an article though, that said that streaming is starting to see a downturn, that people have so many places that they have to go, they're having to start choosing which ones they want to keep and quit paying for because it's all gotten so spread out. People are paying a fortune just to get certain things to be able to walk one or two does, and they're apparently they're getting tired of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, people forget that. There was a time in which you had multiple cable companies briefly in certain areas where they overlapped with one another, and they solved that by making sure that you could only get certain things and in certain areas they nailed it down, so you had geographical problems. And then you don't like us, We'll go get a satellite company, you know, like you know, like our internet. Fine, go go get a five G Internet. It's a whole other animal. And this is the way the world is. So you know, oh, I've got Hulu because I like watching this or that. Stay tuned long enough, Hulu will change up. You know, Netflix changed up. You know, think about this. Netflix went from basically being a Blockbuster competitor and you know, sending people DVDs in the mail to making multi million dollar international TV shows just for their platform somehow, by the way, losing money the whole time, even though their company was valued at an extreme amount of money on the stock market.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I sure killed Blockbuster, put them out of business.
Speaker 2: Oh, a long time ago. They did that, but they also created a dominant space and the template for a lot of what we see now. You know, paramount streaming was CBS, all act.
Speaker 1: Says, yeah, just looking up NBC was Universal Comcast. There you go thinking Disney, but that's ABC.
Speaker 2: That's ABC, right, okay? But Fox is now under the Disney umbrella or whatever you want to call it, right.
Speaker 1: Just certain parts of them. Yeah, the entertainment section I think sold off, right.
Speaker 2: The entertainment section is all there. That's why I mentioned the Simpsons and Family Guy, but the entertainment section all went there. The News Corp, even though it says it's Fox, is different company. They're under the umbrella with Wall Street Journal and all that. That's Rupert Murdoch's thing, or was I don't know. Maybe he sold out of it and he's just a board member now. I mean, it's hard to keep track of the real ownership of anything, you know what I mean. Anyway, we got callers. I want to get to him, and I see one. I know he's been waiting a minute, but I wanted to finish out that thought and just tell people, Look, I'm gonna do what my supporters ask for. That's the that's the template I'm using right now and for the foreseeable future, depending on what collapses and what doesn't collapse in and out of my control and do my best. But that's what's gonna happen now, because I'm tired of answering, and I have always answered every email that I see. I have tried to answer anything that appears to require an answer. I've written back to everybody I see, even when I was getting many many fan emails a day. That was years ago. But you know, fan emails, hate emails. I didn't care. I answered everybody. Tried to consider everybody who's listening, even my hate listeners. I tried to make sure you had someth to hate, okay, because I love you. I'm not good at comedy. I need help with that. You guys want comedy. There's this weird little that's saying Chuck should do a comedy show. I don't know how to do comedy. I really don't. Some people are saying I'm funny when I don't know I'm being funny. Okay, I guess I'm a clown. I'm usual. We could do that, but I need a little help. A little direction here. So not just you know, give me a couple of bucks, but somebody got to help me with the comedy thing. I never did it before. Well that's not entirely I've tried to do it. I don't feel I've ever succeeded at it, and live. All I was able, excuse me, ever able to do live when I tried to do comedy is shock a few people, but they didn't laugh. They got angry at me, and I told them, you know, go after yourselves. But whatever. I guess maybe that would be funny if you watch that from a distance. But I'm getting too old to fight in my audience. I used to jump into mosh pits when I was a heavy metal musician. There is evidence of me doing that online, but you know, I don't know if you can find it anymore. Does that video platform exist anymore? I'm not sure. And they kicked me off of YouTube. I used to have it up on there, but I used to dive into the audience. I didn't care if the guy was hitting me on stage or whatever. People were washing slam dancing. I jumped down there and just start swinging my arms with him and banging into him. Just the same. I didn't care did it every show. I'm too old for that.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: If I got to do that verbally online, that'll suck. But tell me how, you know, maybe we could have some fun with this. I'll go out in a blaze of glory. Anyway. Let's get the caller on Bpete. What do you think you got something you want to say about any of this?
Speaker 1: No, I just while you're talking about to sitting here of researching Fox, they sold, they sold the twenty first century studios and something else, but they kept everything else under Fox Court. Uh huh, because now they're the only major broadcaster that's not connected to a movie studio. Said the twenty eighteen A deal first amounts December twenty seventeen, completed in March twenty nineteen. Twenty Century Fox shareholders agreed to sell most of his key assets, including twenty twentieth Century Fox and FX Networks the Walt Disney Company for swing one point three billion, but they kept everything else under Fox Court. So it was twenty first century Fox. So maybe are they the ones that held the Simpsons contract?
Speaker 2: Of course, But that's the fun part. What they gotta do is they gotta let conservatives know. Don't worry, guys, we just sold the liberal stuff away. I know what's happening. And by the way, that the CBS deal that I was talking about before, there's certain aspects of the Columbia Broadcasting syste and that probably don't belong to the whole thing, but the majority of it and their archives does. So you know now that's being owned by a foreign company. I mean, it's sort of like how we sold, you know, a huge share of US steel to Japan. You now have no idea what country anything's in, which corporation really owns which it's just an umbrella, and it's a group and we're down to like five groups now in the media. It's just the reality of things. Anyway. Let's get to the callers though, looks like I got a friend in Florida. What's going on? Well, I'm doing man, But.
Speaker 1: How you own nothing much? Nothing much?
Speaker 2: So what's on your mind? This week? Changed my mind about things because I'm totally aggravated from what I was dealing with all day the past two days. But please help me out, give me.
Speaker 5: I don't consider that can stick it through the third stay on the phone through the remainder of the cast tonight. I made a commitment to my son, so I get a little time to kill before it's bedtime.
Speaker 2: So okay, hey, you do you any which way you got it? Brother, I appreciate it. But I'm just saying, you're free to speak your mind. Whatever you want to talk about.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 5: Well, I tell her interested in making a buck? I mean you can go on polymarket and you can place a bet on the color of the dobo is going to be thrown on the WNBA's court for the next game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that news story. That is a great Okay, you have just helped out. You're given me a little smile. Thank you. BPTE. Did you see the news story about basically the Crypto bros Are throwing dildo's on the court at w NBA games.
Speaker 1: I don't you know. I don't know if it's the Crypto Bros or just Brittany Grunner fans. I'm not sure. No, No, we've had what three We've had three green ones and a purple one.
Speaker 2: Now, well, apparently there are challenges and bounties being placed on if you can get this on the court, and that there's a whole subculture worring around this from what I understand, Maybe I'm wrong? Am I wrong?
Speaker 3: Chris?
Speaker 2: I mean there's like bets and dares and everything.
Speaker 3: Right, you can bet money right now, it's pretty entertaining.
Speaker 2: You can bet money.
Speaker 1: What are the odds as you look to the odds on the next color? On who's choosing? I have? I have, I have not.
Speaker 6: It's a it's a work pursuing looking.
Speaker 2: Into I gotta say that would be some easy money if you obviously already have access to a w NBA game and you know when the hell the schedule is. I don't know anybody who pays attention to it, honestly, but but if you do and you can get there, you could probably load the bet and throw your own color out there and win.
Speaker 1: Right Wondering if it you're worth a challenge to see if someone could make throw it so the destruction cup sticks on the court, that'd be worth an extra hundred bucks right there.
Speaker 2: How about this sponsored sexual aids. Somebody put a sticker on there that says whatever, and now you've got to pay me to throw your dildo on the court. I think there's a whole business model here, Sonoko, I'll tell you what the guy that decides to run with it, I asked Oscar Meyer short. But the guy that decides to run with it and get paid for whatever to get you know, the dildo is thrown out there. I just ask one thing, throw it, O'Kelly effect, dildo out there. I'll send you the stickers, no problem, I want that on the news. This thing, says O'Kelly effect. We have no idea what the hell that is?
Speaker 5: If I could score some free tickets.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now we have a three way deal. If somebody wants to pay for the w NBA tickets in Florida?
Speaker 1: Is the Florida I who think the tickets would be pretty cheap?
Speaker 2: Is there a Florida team? Does anybody know?
Speaker 1: I don't know what's there?
Speaker 2: You see?
Speaker 1: If I want to do let me look see.
Speaker 2: If I want to do something funny, I gotta have something to work with. I need a partner.
Speaker 3: He would imagine, like, what the ship? What is it? Seven dolls or something?
Speaker 1: I know work in WNBA. Let's see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: They're off all elemen's sports, so it's time for me too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And there are all kinds of weird names too, like it's you know, like not the names that I would ever think of. Like I every time I see him, I go, what but oh, w NBA Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've only got thirteen teams. Let's see see if they'll list them here. Let me redo, my sir, I'm going to go to eighteen team on.
Speaker 2: Well, that's hilarious because.
Speaker 1: The NBA doesn't bumble.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's less teams than hockey. And to tell you the truth, Hockey, even in the nineteen seventies appeared to me to be so far into Americans. They didn't understand the game, but they watched it anyway because it would be on free TV or ESPN if they had cable, and they just love this is funny.
Speaker 1: This is funny. Type in w NBA franchise list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I put you on. I put you on mute Chris. One second. I put you on Mutechris because it was feeding back a little bit, so I'll bring you back up while we're talking. I just wanted to cut it down so we can hear what b Pete's saying. Sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I did a search WNBA franchise list. First link that comes up has them in alphabetical order. And the name of the site is Pro Football Network dot So yeh, go to the Pro Footballnetwork dot com to get an alphabetical list of the teams. And I don't see one in Florida. You got the Atlanta Dream, Chicago Sky, the Connecticut Sun, the Dallas Wings, the Golden State Valkyries, which we all knows, California, Indiana Fever, Las Vegas Aces, the Los Angeles Sparks, Minnesota Lynx, New York Liberty, Phoenix Mercury, Seattle Storm, and the Washington Mystics. So no Florida team, but they're supposed to expand by five by twenty thirty.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're looking at expansion soon. And that's the listening Listen.
Speaker 5: We're on some hotel and affair, all right, and I'll go there.
Speaker 2: I'll do this, all right, find a way for our man to get to Atlanta and get put up for the night so you can go back and forth.
Speaker 5: I'll say, Atlanta, I mean you know, a gas cut, Yeah, hotel I'll get yeah, I can dive.
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go, a gas card in a hotel room and a ticket to a w n B A game. I'm thinking you might be able to get it done cheap, you know. And if he's got his own car, he can stay slightly outside of Atlanta and you can save on the heavy tax.
Speaker 1: He's probably gonna spend more on the sex. Or how long are your stickers?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, I got stickers of all sizes, No problem.
Speaker 3: You want the cameras to pick them up?
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing is if depending on color scheme here, look, you get a black sexual aid, I can give you a white sticker, it'll stick out. I got the right. And if you get something that's like, you know, flashy, bright color, I'll give you a black sticker and it'll be like, what's that black? And so it stands out because my stuff is black, white and gray.
Speaker 1: Right, And if you get it to stick the suction cup on the I will throw in one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Do they all have such a I don't know, you know, do they all?
Speaker 1: Not? All of them?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Where you cover my belfees.
Speaker 5: That's a nice question.
Speaker 2: Oh bail fees.
Speaker 5: I've heard what what One guy was arrested for tossing one out so far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't get banned for life or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you get banned for life or you know, so you're getting detained at the game maybe and banned for life if you can't get out of there quick enough. I don't imagine they can afford to hire that many security guards. But if you can U and you get caught, I I don't see what they're going to actually charge you with, you know, assault.
Speaker 1: A public event or something.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, okay, but I don't know.
Speaker 6: I do they all have like shot spot technology around where you live, like the law enforcement is I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure Atlanta. Atlanta is actually a whole different animal than the rest of the state of Georgia. So I can't speak to everything they have there necessarily. Uh, in some ways they have a greater technology than any other part of the state and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: If there's more than Dodo has been tossed in the courts, I would imagine they're going to incorporate some type of technology like that where they can pinpoint where the dodos you know.
Speaker 1: Fun Yes, Atlanta police, Uh, let's see. No, they rejected it says shot spot or technologies. They're rejected by the Atlanta Police after a trial period. Do this concerns about its effectiveness.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, the shot spotter thing that that's that audio deal where they could figure out where the shots were coming from inner city, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, they can pinpoint where the gunshots are coming out from.
Speaker 2: Okay, funny thing about that. They rejected it in Atlanta. They tried to put it in Make It, and they you know, it couldn't be sorted out making So yeah, they rejected it after a trial running Macon. But Atlanta rejected.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know they didn't get racist, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's not what they did in Make It, which is, believe me, not a white city, I assure you.
Speaker 1: Actually, the USA Today had a story back in March just says they operate more than one hundred and seventy cities, but they are losing customers due to cost and efficacy questions. Yeah, apparently it's not very effective.
Speaker 2: Well, that was the problem here in Macon is when you had shots fired in more than one place, they went, this is not helpful. Uh, and we got a lot of shot Shots are fired every night in my ghetto. Baby, So guess what if you don't know where they're coming from, and all you're going to do is get confusion out of this product. They definitely don't need it, and.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, they tried it. I think it wins in Salem and they were dispatching. Like you said, if you've got shots and multiple places, you know, within minutes of each other, you start sending everybody on a wild goose chase.
Speaker 2: You're right, And to be honest with you, if you're a smart criminal, here's what you do. You have a couple of guys popping off shots, they send them with the shot spotter crap, and now you fee up your area where there's no cops to do what you gotta do.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: You know, because I think like this, I just want you guys to know that.
Speaker 1: It's like the town I live in. Solly actually planned a bang robbery when the train was coming to his own town because that put the police department on the other side of the railroad track from the bank, and they got about five miles out of town before they finally got stopped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's how you do it in Asbury Park. I'll say that hypothetically, if you lit up an abandoned building and it, you know, burned for a little while, the cops, the fire department, everybody would run over there to try and put out the fire so that you know, Asbury Park didn't burn the rest of the way down. And that meant that you could be two blocks away from the police station and do whatever the hell you wanted. You wanted to rob a bank, you could walk in and add it there and nobody would even notice it. It was great. You could probably hypothetically kill somebody in broad daylight because even the citizens of Asbury Park would be looking at the fire and the smoke. Hypothetically. Anyway, is that comedy.
Speaker 1: Be Pete, I don't know what's comedy anymore?
Speaker 2: All right, me neither, That's the thing. So I need help on that.
Speaker 3: Chris.
Speaker 2: You have contributed greatly in your time, and we do have other callers. If you hang on, I'll bring you back around.
Speaker 3: If not, work quick. I'm not trying to cut you off.
Speaker 5: Sure go ahead, let me get off here, let me if you don't mind, let my final point, Like I said, I got to commit my seat on honor.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I'm trying to that and said do that?
Speaker 2: Do that?
Speaker 3: Great shooting the ship with you guys, and I love this podcast.
Speaker 1: I appreciate all of you guys.
Speaker 2: Uh uh to face shift.
Speaker 1: Your eight in the chat keep it real.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, that's about it.
Speaker 1: Thank you again.
Speaker 3: I look forward to hearing the next one.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, brother, Thank thank you. Get to your obligation. I appreciate you doing that, and so should your child and so should society. To be honest with you, I haven't looked in the chat and a bit, and if face shifters in there, shout out to you, brother, because I know who you are, and you're one of those people who has supported this show, and I thank you. I thank Chris, and I'm going to thank the guy coming up next. But I can't tell if that's comedy or not, you know, in most people's definitions anymore, VP, because like you said, I'm not sure comedy is anymore except I know it makes me laugh. But you know some people are gonna hate that anyway. A guy who has a lot of great ideas for radio shows and calls in all the time. Although he asked me questions a little too late in the show with Larry the one night, or I missed it and it was earlier on and couldn't quite get together what it was he wanted answered. But I try and I will continue to try and address whatever I can for him, because he's a supporter of the show and also likes to call in Jimmy James. Oh wait, that is not Jimmy. That is not Jimmy James. I thought I had Jimmy on the line. Maybe he was there and gone, I have Danny instead. I don't have Jimmy. I have Danny California.
Speaker 3: Is Jimmy available, because see I think he's ahead of me.
Speaker 1: No, No, he's he.
Speaker 2: I thought he was there, and I'm either seeing things or he hung up because he's not on the list anymore.
Speaker 3: So it's gonna be a full moon tonight. So who knows. You might be seeing things. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, he might be having problems with his phone. I mean, who knows. But either way, of course, Jimmy's also welcome. But another guy who is equally welcome, except I gave an introduction for Jimmy James because I literally that's who I was putting on and it says to me, no, but you've been here a few minutes too. So anyway, enough of that, let's get to what's on your mind. And again, you know another guy I need to thank who has actually contributed. And yeah, I'll listen to him when he makes a suggestion too. Is anybody sensing a pattern yet? Okay, thanks a lot, Danny. What's on your mind this week? And yeah, I'm trying to sort out this thing where people are kind of going A group of people are saying Chuck should do a comedy show. I don't know how. I mean, what I just did with Chris to me is what I would do with comedy, But I would need somebody to feed me material and then I could mock it and make fun of it and do stuff like that with no issue especially. I mean, it's a little look. It's easy to work with. When you're talking about dildo's being thrown on the courts at WNBA games, which I did see that news story. Even though I've been majorly distracted. You couldn't ignore that news story. I went, you know, that's one of those what and you got to read the headline again?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: And I do find it funny. Yeah, I know it's rude and all that, but you know what, people need to get over themselves, and it's kind of funny that now there's a whole like people are betting, you know. I mean, it's yes, it's not very mature of them. But people are betting and challenging each other to do this. Now, this is going to be a thing. If nobody's getting hurt, by the way, that's when it's not funny.
Speaker 3: To me.
Speaker 2: If people are being injured, I don't find it funny. But if people are just doing something that is, you know, distasteful, that's actually free speech, regardless of what your taste is. So to me, that's funny. But if you're hurting people, you've crossed the line. You're not allowed to injure people. I believe in the idea of the concept of non aggression, so you know, you're right to swing your fist ends at the tip of my nose, thank you, so you know, but swing away if you're hitting the air and just making noise, you're a loud anyways, that's my opinion. What's yours.
Speaker 3: Well, the pileong Chris was talking about the w n b A. I mean I heard about it.
Speaker 4: I think the players have beg getting a big kick out of it. I didn't know there was betting, so it's become a bigger story.
Speaker 3: So of course I had a different, different topic. But you know, tomorrow night I'm only two.
Speaker 4: Hours away from the NBA from WNBA game the Golden State of Berries Valkyrie that's Valkyries, which I'm we used to have a team here in Sacramento, but it folded and uh, but that that's in the heart of the tech centered.
Speaker 3: I mean that.
Speaker 4: They would they would bust you right away, you know, if you tried to throw anything.
Speaker 3: And then how do you get it in there?
Speaker 4: Because when I've gone to now sporting events, I mean then they make you check everything.
Speaker 3: I mean, where you gonna hide it in your pants?
Speaker 1: Well logically, I really somebody did though, because they had a no bag policy after the second time it happened. Yeah, they implemented a no bag policies mean you couldn't carry any bags in so apparently somebody was slipping it somewhere.
Speaker 2: Well see that's the thing. A couple of things here. If you're a woman or a dude, you do have orifices that could accommodate it, Okay. Number one? Yeah, Number two, the old you know, sock in the crotch trick. Right, who's to say that's not my penis, you're gonna strip me. I was just saying that there are ways to get it done. You know they get drugs in prison there that's not allowed either. Uh, just saying, uh, there are ways. I'm not saying that I advise it or suggested. I'm saying that, you know, you go on a mission, you accomplish it anyway, you see fit. Uh, it's okay again, this is my attempt at comedy, all right. Anyway, Chris, I just had to bring it up and just point out that's what I do. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 4: But I know with sporting vans or concerts, I mean, they already had cameras and they already have if you throw anything, you know, they're they're they're already threatened to ban you and arrest you. So and being there in that I would be tempted, but the the you know, my luck is i'd be getting some type of aid like that.
Speaker 3: My wife would bust me and we'd have a whole different conversation. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it. I'm not hey, I'm not asking you to do it. I just think that's funny.
Speaker 4: But you know they money it is funny because I heard well I didn't hear the bets, but I did hear that the lady players that had actually be getting kind of a giggle out of it.
Speaker 2: Well, some of them, yes, but of course, you know, the irate typical media liberal goes out, goes, this is very disrespectful. They would never do this to men. It's like, lady, no, they wouldn't. They would throw batteries at their heads, you moron, because that's what we used to do.
Speaker 3: And people people are liberals.
Speaker 4: Why why is it the liberals get to be there somehow don't have a sense of humor. I always get it's always the conservatives want to point out the one crazy liberal.
Speaker 3: It's kind of spoiling, you know, sticking their finger in the neil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it, but I think it's funny. But what I saw on TV was these women getting very upset. This is sexualizing the players. These are ugly, so out there they and I went, oh my god, you are making the case. You know, you understand what you're doing right now is actually encouraging the people that think this is this is a great sport of their own. You don't get it, and that's the problem here. But but also they're like, how do they throw things on the field with professional athletes. I'm like, you need to check in with the Northeast. Do batteries used to get thrown at people? Okay, they would get pegged with batteries in the head. All right, you played in New York or Boston or Philly. Philly has a jail in the stadium for a reason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I get it. I remember I flew into Philly.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize that there was a baseball playoff game, and we decided we met it for friends and it was, you know, there in October, and we went to a sports bar figuring to get something to eat and drink, and literally the Phillies had lost in the playoffs and not only was it a more and you can tell these people were severely pissed off.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm I'm not saying anything. These people were really upset.
Speaker 2: And by the way, to tell you how much of a lunatic I am. I went to Veteran Stadium with my Mets stuff on, okay, to go watch them play the Mets. I don't I can't count how many death threats I got as a teenager. Oh yeah, it with a Mets hat on. Yeah, and they were ready to kill me.
Speaker 4: So, you know, when the Raiders were in Oakland, just going there if you've got to root for another team, you've better have a jacket over your other you know, the other team's guard. You know.
Speaker 3: Just be kind of cool.
Speaker 4: Because the big thing I just tols was raider on raider violence, you know, and that was sometimes with women.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, No, Actually the most vicious fighters are the female fans.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: But it's hilarious to me that It's like, you need to go to the Northeast and see why it is the way it is. I'll tell you something. I've never seen an article and Sports Illustrated about it, but I witnessed it. You know, major league stadiums, they used to give away cool stuff. Nowadays they give away some cheap Chinese crap and they give away mini bats. But they couldn't even give away the mini bats in New York, or and Boston and I mean the whole area. Okay, they couldn't give away the mini bats, but they used to give away full sized baseball bats at those stadiums. Now that had to stop because people were getting hurt at the game with their souvenir bats. Then the mini bats. People got more hurt with the mini bats. Okay, so then they tried doing a policy up. Listen, We're not gonna give you the bats until you're on your way out of the damn stadium because we don't want to be responsible. And then the problem was in New York, and I do mean in Flushing as well as in the Bronx. They beat each other's asses in the parking lot with the bats anyway, So I'm telling you this is not you know, you think a dildo being thrown on the field is disrespectful. Those bats would come flying at these players if they had them in their hands during the games. D batteries, rocks, bricks, nobody knew where the bricks came from. They would sprisbee well and still got bricks in there. I give it to you for ingenuity, but they will And if you did get a completely clean stadium with no weapons, okay, and no booze and everything else. I'm telling you, in New York and Philly, in Boston at the very least, they'd probably just rip apart parts of the stadium to throw it at the freaking players. So the dildo is a benign thing to throw it. These guys in New York and Philly and Boston would have wished that they were throwing dildo's at him. Okay, really, I mean, you haven't limbed till you've seen a reign of souvenirs hitting the field where they got to stop a game. I've seen it with my own eyes. It's hilarious. I don't think Sports Illustrated ever wrote about it, but it's true.
Speaker 4: I believe that my daughter she had when the Raider from Oakland, she had season tickets for a number of years, and what would happen is people would sell their tickets and it was some so they kind of knew everybody in the section that somebody sold their tickets, and my wife's and my daughter she had an issue, she says.
Speaker 3: Next thing I know, this gal's pulling.
Speaker 4: Her hair, pulling her, did the ground beating on her? And the only things she says that satan is the security knew her so well that they tossed the other gall and arrested her and asked her she wanted to file charger, She goes, just because she knew security so well, ago we knew you didn't start any problems. Well yeah, yeah, just these were women, this was she goes. She was shocked because she was a psycho.
Speaker 2: And season ticket holders you better have somebody with you that's the season ticket holder, you know, like somebody goes, oh, look, I'll give you my tickets to this game. You're a fan of the opposing team or whatever, and it'll be the woman that'll beat the hell out of somebody who that's not your seat. I know who sits an Netsy. They are good monitors and they are the worst. And yeah, the security guys, if they know them, they know them already for reasons, lots of different reasons. I'm telling you. You know, there's a reason why they created that mascot gritty, right and Philly because it's gritty up there, baby, it is not. The rest of the country is not like the Northeast. In a way, I love it, but in a way I also know it's loaded with a lot of violent idiots. And you just learn to navigate that, you know, Like I've had to explain to my children in New York. You know, how is it that somebody walked through New York, whether it was a rock star or a serial killer, because nobody made eye contact in New York for certain time periods, you didn't look at another person's face. You could be there all day long, all night. You could live on the Lower East Side and never make eye contact with another human being, even though you've got ten thousand of them that walk past you. And that's the way New York was, because violence was inevitable, and you just learned to live that way. And you go to a game where people get emotional and they got beer. Yeah, that's comedy. I don't know. Maybe that's how comedy. The rest of what they got.
Speaker 1: Breaking news On Twitter, somebody has posted that the WNBA is considering playing with no fans in attendance to prevent dildos from being thrown onto the court.
Speaker 2: Right, you see, the WNBA is upset. But the reason why I point out these liberals are so hyper upset is that they're like, oh my god, I can't believe they're doing this at a sporting event. You really ask the liberty actually go to the WNBA. Has anybody thrown a dildo at a Liberty game? VP? Try and find it.
Speaker 1: Let me find which games have been attacked by the flying dildos, because a.
Speaker 2: Fan in New York would probably have beaten that guy's ass anyway, I mean, just because.
Speaker 3: It's looking for an excuse to just have a fighting.
Speaker 2: Right, So since the liberty is in New York, I'm just thinking, you know, maybe w NBA fans are not like typical New Yorkers. But and I know all of you think it's a it's a liberal, old, peaceful city and there's seguary. Yeah, they's a sanctuary for people that need to be in a sanctuary. Okay, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and here's the story. The w NBA is struggling to prevent repeat dilgo incidents. See e League spokesman for the Front Office Sports on Friday evening said that the w NBA is working closely with local federal law enforcement to pursue appropriate actions against individuals engaged in these incidents. I can't believe that it would be a federal crime to throw a dildo on a court. I can see a city charge or a state charge. It says two dilbos were thrown onto the court in Chicago late Thursday night, bringing the total number of dildos that have reached WNBA courts to at least five. The first was at the Gateway Center Arena or the Atlanta Dream Play. The next incident happened during the Skies game against the Golden State Valkyries on August first. In wind Trust Arena. On August fifth, a dildo reached the court during the Los Angeles Sparks game against the Indiana Fever at the Cryptocom Arena, getting the leg of Fever guard Sophie's Cunningham. So there have at least three other incidents of dildo's being thrown at w NBA games, including at Barclays Center and the Phoenix Arena, but in those cases they did not reach the court. Now do you imagine be sitting there watching a game with your beer and your lap and also not dildo lands in it. That would piss me off.
Speaker 2: Dildo. So anyway, I leave in the I know this wasn't your main thing, Danny Shanna Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, beers are expensive. That's why they charged, you know, fifteen to twenty dollars a beer in a sporting event. Because, yeah, I would be upset if somebody kind of knock, you know, I through something my beer.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, I think I'd get physical if I knew somebody throws hilbow in my beer. I believe I'd have to punch them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I bought a beer at a sporting event in nineteen ninety three. Okay, that was the last time that I was willing to even buy that crap because it's never good. It's big sometimes. Oh no, no, wait a minute, no, no, no, that's not true. I lied.
Speaker 3: It's warm.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute. I actually did buy a beer at a minor league game for the Making Bacon. I'm sorry I made a mistake there. Ninety three is the last time I remember being pissed at the price, though. But the Making Bacon beers were actually relatively cheap, and they had a promotion because Jack Daniels was selling these cans of I don't know what mixed drinks and they were doing it on a promotion. They actually offered a couple of free ones depending on if you hit the stand at the right time. So I had that, I had a couple of beers, and I was happy that night. But anyway, it wasn't that bad price. It wasn't great price wise, but it wasn't horrible because it was a minor league game. So but but again, yeah, no, you don't want to spill your way the hell over priced freaking cup of water down beer, you know. So anyway, Danny, I know This wasn't the main subject you wanted to talk about, but it is great that you piled on because I think we need to. This is uh and this is fun. I thank you guys for this little stress release because I've been stressed out all day and yesterday too, and BP could tell you I probably sound way less stressed than I did before we went to air.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but anyway, I appreciate it. Thank you guys. Anyway, Danny, please, whatever's on your mind, let's change the subject to that and we'll work with it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I was I guess there's a full moon tonight.
Speaker 1: It's eight eight.
Speaker 4: My wife and I were talking about I didn't hear what was going on earlier. We having piece and beer, and she's she likes to do some stuff so she puts a jar and she likes to make which calls her moon water and everything. And I told her this is I've always teased about my mother. She's an assisted living that I always when they asked her her religion, I told her she was a pagan. She likes to dance with her.
Speaker 3: Clothes off at night, especially when there's a full moon.
Speaker 4: So I told my wife before I came up here that i'd get a call from the from the assisted living place that my mother's had it again.
Speaker 2: You know, you might, you might. And the funny thing is your your wife's practice that you have described. That is the first time in ten years even discussing pagan stuff on this show, which I have because I don't know if you're aware of this, but that is the religion that I fill out when they ask me what my religion is, I say Pagan. I do the water thing too, so late tonight I will be out there when the moon is in the right position and I will be exposing a glass jar of water to the moon as well.
Speaker 3: My wife's gone it for years.
Speaker 4: I'm a devout Catholic and she just does whatever she wants, which I kind of get a kickout, but whatever makes her happy. But you know, I worked at nights and I'll tell you what. When there is a full moon, there is something I know. It controls water in the tide. I mean, that's what does expose of the water to the full moon do?
Speaker 2: It captures It captures a certain amount of energy which comes from the exposure of the fully lit moon. It's a complicated explanation that really would take me some time. But that's water.
Speaker 1: Do you bite it changes around it for the rest of the week till the next full lit or do you drink it?
Speaker 2: No, there are various uses for it, depending on where you need to put that energy. You see, water, when exposed to different types of energy and different types of input, changes and it is the only thing on Earth that changes in particular ways. Whether you expose it to magnetism, or you expose it to certain types of light, or you expose it by heating it or whatever else. Whenever you do it, you change some of the properties of that water. A scientist will tell you, No, it didn't change, but it changes. And I'll tell you that even if you capture water from a thunderstorm as it falls before it hits the ground, you will get a different energy in your water. And you'll notice that. You know, if water is of a certain quality, you can feel different energy. It does change, and it is on a subtle level. And it's about belief.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: You might take that water, you might drink some of it. You might actually pour some of it onto the steps leading to your house. Uh, you might do a variety of things. And full moon water is actually good for restoration.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: Then, I've been to get that Christ in the middle of the night, and there's always I always feel like I have more energy with a full moon. I know that there's more people out, maybe just because just the basics that there's more light in the night. But water has always been important, I mean even in the even in the Christian faith. If you read the first five gospels of the Gospel of John, it's all about water.
Speaker 3: It's all about baptism and water breeds life.
Speaker 4: And you're right, even though maybe saying so typically it doesn't change on the microle revel that you've got steam, liquid and solid when it's frozen. So you know, it's an interesting topic.
Speaker 2: Right, And people have even recorded that frozen water captures very subtle vibrations, even emotional vibrations can be recorded in frozen water. Images have been reported as recorded in frozen water. Water has a unique property to it that is mystical. According to Ready for this every religion, now they may have different ideas about it, whether it is baptism or that you require just plane water for cleansing in a spiritual sense, or whatever. Water is universal. It is actually one of those synchronistic things like the concept of a higher power. Unless you're a Satanist, where you believe you're your own God, that's fine. That's what a Satanist really is. A Luciferian is a different thing. You worship a demon. But anyway, the thing, the thing about it is that if you're honest about it and you objectively view it, yeah, that's right. And by the way, Catholics have a lot of very pagan type of behaviors in their rituals.
Speaker 4: Just saying just say, no problem with that. I think they christianize the water. I mean, to be really honest, they christianize a lot of you know, cultures, and you know, it's just the culture they adopted and they just kind of christianized it. But you know, I've studied religion and I'm about Mount Faith. But I've been to a mosque and they've got actually a separate area where you can actually kind of wash your hands and your face and your feet before you go into the sanctuary to worship in the moss. Uh So, I mean there's you know, there's a lot of religions that you know, your water, even a lot of your your ANIMI animus religions they have water type of oracles or rituals. So yeah, and it's just a key to life. You don't have water, you can't grow anything to eat. So I think it's just an importance of just basic king the nature well, and.
Speaker 2: All things that are considered alive have some liquid component which you can derive some water from, you know, So all life is interconnected in this way. Not only that, but you know, not to go to Jordan Maxwell on it, but you know, think about the things that rule our lives. You know, the bank's direct water. You have the birth canal, which is at the beginning of life. You know what I'm saying. There are many things that built in to tell you that water is essential through all stages of life, spiritual or otherwise. So in my mind it is one of those synchronistic elements. But I'm a Pagan, I know, so I don't object to what your wife's do. And actually I think that that's one of those solid There's not too many of us doing that anymore, by the way, that really do that. Some like Wiccan sort of loose organizations support some of the old pagan stuff, but they've gone into weird woo woo, kind of like directions where you know, they don't truly understand the feminine aspect and things like that, like they think it's empowerment for women, it's not. It's actually brutality, whether they realize it or not. But a story. Well, look, lady Justice is not playing games, okay, And she's based on an ancient goddess religion, as is your symbol for liberty, Columbia or Serapis or Samiramis, they're all there's a whole lot of pagan gods that are built into the symbol of America even you know, regardless of what they tell you about it, these are there's a reason why she's wearing a crown. There's a whole thing to it. And the ancient goddess religions are not gentle and loving. They're brutal and absolute. If you study them, they're difficult to study because they're very much hidden behind the modern walls of this nonsense. So this is about embracing your power as a woman, No, it's not. This is about brutal judgment, to be honest with you, and it is past vicious because women are brutal. The well, I believe that, But I'm always being corrected by everybody else in the world that that's my negative misogyny based on the fact that I had a terrible mother, which I can't argue with. I can't argue with the fact that I had a terrible mother. I mean, you know, even when I was paying the rent, I had to make myself useful, and she was, you know, a hooker and a junkie, so whatever, I got no use for a woman. But I can't argue against it. However, I objectively watching the nature of things and studying some of these really some of the arcane religions reveal some weird stuff that you go, why in the hell are they carrying on these symbols still today.
Speaker 1: I'm going to propose an experiment. I think that whoever, if if we can get a hold of christ in Florida, or if.
Speaker 7: If Danny's going to do it, But I say, you take two differs from you to the game, one of them soaked in full moon water, and see if we can get a bit of bounce out of that bad board when he hits the chord in the normal buildel I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, I don't I've never tested the the spiritual transmission of qualities to a dildo before because I don't really handle dildos, but I mean, I guess it's worth an experiment.
Speaker 1: I mean, I want to see a bounce all the way to half court.
Speaker 2: Sure, listen, I say, if you if you can sink a basket okay from court side with a dildo, you are the king. That's all I got to say. But yeah, that's what I'm picturing is a dildo hanging from the net and the instant viral pictures that would emerge across the planet of a dildo.
Speaker 1: Hanging I'm trying to tip down of the net and then.
Speaker 2: Somebody's got to go get it, and you know people are going to take pictures of that. It will produce some interesting images. I promise you.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Ginny, so you want to talk about this water, Is that where you wanted to.
Speaker 1: Go or.
Speaker 3: No, let's just say I I had other things I wanted to talk about. That just kind of what what has culminated, you know, is just kind of my wife discussions.
Speaker 4: It makes her happy and it makes sense because you just talked got into.
Speaker 3: I'm getting a lot of feedback right now.
Speaker 2: Shut Oh yeah, I'm sorry, I don't know what that's about. We do get a little bit of feedback here and there with the phones at this point. I think it's because I'm using an app and I don't know why. Yeah, I'm sorry about that, but it's just we have to work this way because they took away my old way of doing it. Hey, listen, tell your wife I said exactly this, blessed be and that's it because I'm just acknowledging that that she's doing a good thing. Everybody else can think I'm nuts. I don't care. I'm telling you that would be the message. I would tell her she's doing a good thing, and uh, just blessed be. That's all. Anyway.
Speaker 3: I think that's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because, believe it or not, you know, multi faith minister, I try to know a little bit about all the religions that I might have to service. I know that's another word concept for people, but yeah I do. And I do have a Master of Wicka certificate behind me as well, but you know, along with my ordained gradvocates and some people don't like that. But anyway, yeah, good, I.
Speaker 4: Like, like I said, I'm a devout Catholic, but I've just come to the understanding that, you know, the messages, gospels to love others, and you know, I think the longest dialogue was Jesus Christ with a Samerian And if you really study what the Samerians were, they adopted along the religions of the Babylonian.
Speaker 3: Captivity, and Jesus didn't have a problem with it, you know. So you know, so I'm trying to follow me. So I'm trying to follow. So I mean, understand, people kind of.
Speaker 4: Look at the world different, they have different experiences, So I don't have a problem with that, you know, just to make this world a better place. So I hope that makes sense.
Speaker 2: It makes it makes perfect sense to me. In those dialogues, it's revealed that the template that is I call it the template. But let's put it this way. Your truth about your Jesus is not that much different from a story they have, and so on and so forth. You can make a lot of interesting comparisons where it's like the same guy keeps showing up in people's religious history. Let's say a similar guy who's called by nearly the same name in different languages, and it's not Jesus. But you know, the whole son of Man, son of God, all those sorts of things. You know, at a certain point, even son worship, there are interconnectivities here where they're using the same languge which and that to me has always indicated that we're all talking about the same thing in our own language. So that's how I view religion. And I know that's like a crazy man thing, but that's how I view it. You know you're talking about go go look to the Egyptians. You'll find, you know, the son of the God being born of a virgin even you know, what do you want? And it pre existed Christianity historically. I'm not saying anybody's lying. Everybody's telling the same truth in their own way. So that's the way I look at it is that I see, you know, I literally do the nomastay thing. I see right the spiritual weight. I see the value in your story and in the thing that is part of you, and I see that it is as sacred or as holy, or as whatever it is you want to call it as anybody else. And that's how I look at it. Now, maybe I'm wrong about the world, but you know, you're equally as guilty as you are, equally as blessed to be alive. You're equally as you know what I'm saying. In other words, I don't demean anybody for their beliefs, their hypocrisies. I will demean them for without it that I'm on.
Speaker 3: The same page there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think when you become hypocritical to the proclaimed, that does become an issue.
Speaker 3: I get a little of the.
Speaker 2: Bothers, man, I get it right, and you know as far as the whole, well, I know I can't handle it because you know, these people don't follow their own book. Will fine, find me a religion where everybody's following the book exactly according to the book. Because you know, there's not ten commandments in the Old Testament, there's like five hundred freaking laws.
Speaker 3: And you know the vigos you're going to get into all kinds of.
Speaker 2: Right now, you want to shout, yeah, you want to shout Leviticus at me. Okay, fine, but you know, did you also, you know, present a sacrificed animal the last time somebody did you a favor? I don't think so, you know, calm down, nobody's following every single law that was ever laid out in anybody's book.
Speaker 1: You know, I just got to chime in here.
Speaker 3: Sure one second.
Speaker 2: Sure you know when you.
Speaker 1: Talk about the laws of leven against and all this, those laws were written for the Jews. They weren't written for everybody.
Speaker 3: And people.
Speaker 1: Take stuf out of context and it's like, there are ten commandments. Yes, there's a lot of dietary laws and other stuff that was thrown in there on top of it. But at that time and the Old Testament, the Jews couldn't follow the ten Commandments, let alone everything else, and they just kept screwing around and screwing around and screwing around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the.
Speaker 1: Leviticus laws, all the laws in the Old Testament are for the Jews, not for the gentiles.
Speaker 3: Just keep that in mind.
Speaker 2: So where do you take but in which in which Testament are the ten commandments?
Speaker 1: They'll be pete, that's in the Old Testament.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it's those selectively are correct, but the other ones are not right.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: No, the law, the dietary laws and all that that were thrown at they don't eat shellfish and don't do this. Those were laws that were passed down for the Jews, not for the Gentiles. After the New Testament, after the resurrection of Christ. Every when Christ came back, everything changed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is a lot of people they say, oh, you've got all these laws, you know, and they bring up the Old Testament. But those laws were written.
Speaker 3: For the Jews. Yeah, that's not for other people.
Speaker 1: And a lot of people don't understand the distinction between the two. Oh I have follow the vetical. No, no, that was just written for the Jews, not the Gendile.
Speaker 2: Exactly, exactly correct, But it's in your book. And the thing is this. If you tell me that there's absolute laws in the first part of that book, and then you go over and you look at you know, Christ's words as they're allegedly spoken, it seems to me as though he says, you know what the old laws are done, and he was with me? Is all it requires? That's it. I mean, I'm paraphrasing, but I've read the Bible several times and analyzed various parts of it. I'm not illiterate on this fact. But my point is, if you're going to tell me some of those laws apply and some of them don't. Okay, fine, they.
Speaker 1: Apply, but they apply to certain people.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying okay, but yeah, there was it.
Speaker 4: Pats onto something and you're onto something too, Chuck. Because the biggest debate when you start reading past the gospels, there was two. There's The big debate was between what they called between the Judaism and the Gentiles entering into this new Covenant. Right, and in the Gospel Luke, when very early in there, you know, when they had to cancel of Jerusalem, Peter had visions that the dietarian laws and circumcision, you know, as the requirement.
Speaker 3: Of the Covenant, that kind of way. When a way it got replaced with baptism. Uh huh, Right, that makes sense. I mean you're both, you're both on you're both ont of what is correct.
Speaker 4: He's right, the dietary laws did go away with Christianity, but it still remains with Judaism or those are more orthodox.
Speaker 2: Right, But there are some people who are screaming that, no, we're really supposed to abide by the Old Testament laws and they're out of line because your own New Testament tells you, like I said, Christ himself basically it's I forget. It's like in three or four places he basically says, I'm the new agreement here.
Speaker 1: Well, he said I've fulfilled the laws right when he came back. He was Jewish, he had to follow the laws, right, But what he was doing is saying that there's now a new Covenant. And the Jews had screwed up so much at that point that when when you know, Christ made the statement, I have fulfilled the law, meaning okay, it's done, that law is done. Yeah, this is now a new covenant that's open to everybody. That's just through me is their only way to the afterlife.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: And the problem is today so many people they pull stuff out of context when they're trying to make an argument. They'll go back and pull something out of the Old Testament, and it's like, no, wait a minute, You've got to understand that that was done in context at the time for the Jews, right, And that's why a lot of these newer I mean, that's like Paul wrote in Corinthians that women are to stay silent in church. How many major how many major religions now have female pastors or priests in their church. Well, if that's the case, if that's what your church is, then you're not very Christian, because I mean, Paul said women should shut up in church for a reason.
Speaker 2: See, but here we go, you know, like I said, and these various interpretations I witness coming out of people's mouths. This is the problem. It's right there. It does say what you're supposed to do. It's just you got to follow it along the timeline. And who you made an agreement with.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm right and most most a lot of them, not most. A lot of people out there today pontificating on the subject pull stuff out of context. They can't keep it in context.
Speaker 3: Right, and that's the problem.
Speaker 2: Right. Anyway, we're almost at the end of the show. Do you believe this?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, Well we went from we went from dildos to faith.
Speaker 2: We went from Dildo's to Jesus. Which is funny because I recently was was uh, somebody asked me to try and get back on oz Fox. I can't get hold of them, but but I have tried. He was the guitarist for Striper. He comes to mind because his wife is a former prostitute and she has a literal organization called Hookers for Jesus. And I've always found that funny. But it has, uh, it has an interesting purpose to it. Outside of the title, which is tension grabbing. Uh, And I would, and I really I promised him when I interviewed him the first time that I would gladly sit down with him and his wife and go over this and explain it to me, but let let her explain it. I was hoping that I could bait him with that le You know, is anybody talking to your wife about this? I'd love to talk to you and her again. They're having some sort of like you know, they want everybody to pray for members of the family and this and that at the moment because the thing's going on. And I get that, and that's cool. But I haven't been able to get oz Fox back on. Listen Danny, since you're here and I don't have anybody else on the line, looks like, how about you give us a final thought for the week. Before I got to switch over to Aaron Franz.
Speaker 3: I just a quick thought, is.
Speaker 4: This whole ice nasty portation has became reality. We had a friend of the family who was picked up by Ice. And this guy's been in this country for well over twenty years. He has to naturalized children and grandchild and he's got picked up and he you know, this is a guy that followed the laws as they are, and I just hope we just fixed the whole situation because there's human beings involved with this, and this is a guy who works two jobs and it's not a criminal And yeah, he did come in this country league, but he's been paying an attorney for years every year to kind of rennw a temporary work from it. And he got picked up and the family's devastated because they're American citizens, you know, regard what should think. So it kind of brings the stuff to home very close. So I just pray that we figured this all out. The shout out that we figured this out in some way or another.
Speaker 2: You know, I agree with you about this in a lot of ways. And here's the funny part that I don't think people understand what they're encouraging here. If you register, if you register with the government, they know where to find you. If you register with the government, they know where to find your guns if you register with the and this encourages people to go, you know what, I'm better off without a registration. Wonder what it is you might encourage by going a little too far with certain things. Just Paul posing the question, you know, do I agree that we should be overrun by anybody who feels like dropping into our country? No, because the way the border system works not a good idea. But then again, our birth rates are dropping. What are you going to do there? We're not going to have a lot of population if this keeps up. And I wonder how those prices are really going to get affected when people don't show up to do a bunch of jobs, plus tariffs plus god knows what next. But anyway, stay tuned, you know, I don't know, man, but I do pray that we find better solutions. Did you see the last South Park? By the way, speaking of ice, just real.
Speaker 4: Quick, I saw clips and I am tempted to go get Paramunt to go look at it, because it's just that, you know, just the whole acquisition of CBS and Paramunt and the guys from South Park, they're just kind of sticking their finger everybody.
Speaker 3: That funny.
Speaker 2: The beauty of it is they got in that big con. I don't know, if you heard the beginning of the show. They got in that big contract at the last minute, and now Paramount is stuck with it like a two billion dollar investment of course they're going to stand. Wouldn't you love it?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: But the only reason why this even worked is because they're worth a two billion dollar paycheck. They make that much money for them obviously more they're not going to pay them just what they're worth. Okay, so they're making more than two billion dollars on this over the course of that contract. They're not going to just turn around and terminate them and pay them to sit at home. So, you know, there's certain realities that maybe political fits can't necessarily correct and also get a freaking sensing humor already, you're getting your balls busted on both sides, whether you realize it or not. With South Park has always been that way, and they have busted balls on nine to eleven, truth, anti vaxxers, all kinds of stuff that I would be sensitive to handicapped people. Are you kidding me? You know, they haven't done a blind episode because they don't think there's not much material, you know, but if they did, I'd laugh my ass off. I find it funny when they're breaking chops on all sides. You know, with nine to eleven, they made fun of Bush in that episode, they made fun of the nine to eleven conspiracy theory people. They made fun of all the people that accepted whatever explanation showed up, and they did it with somebody taking a dump in a urinal. Guys. It's jokes, get it anyway, Sorry, Danny, Yeah, I had to jump in on that. But I do pray that we come up with a better solution because we got to do better. There's just a way to be better about this and do it efficiently. And you know what it's. It is the problem that nobody has solved. Course of my lifetime. Everybody's talked about it. Reagan gave you know, amnesty. Reagae gave amnesty by the way, you know, but he said.
Speaker 3: We need to figure this out.
Speaker 4: I remember all the little loaf firms in a small world community that set up to get people amnesty.
Speaker 3: So the attorneys made money, but.
Speaker 2: They always do. No matter who wins or loses, the attorney gets paid anyway. That's the way that is, Danny. I thank you so much for adding to the hilarity, as well as Chris and Florida. You guys are great. You actually lifted my mood. I gotta get out of here, but I'm going to give the final word to my cost be Pete. Go ahead, man, oh well, learning that can.
Speaker 1: Looking forward to next week, hopefully we'll have the stream working. I'll see what we can do on that end of it. But other than that, go to what Charlie dot com. You get the donate button and do what you can. We all need a little bit of help.
Speaker 2: Well I would appreciate it, that's for sure, And yes I could use the help, but also I might need some technical assistance, comedy assistants, a couple other things. You can participate in this platform, and I'll do more as supporters require it. Get it, you ask for it. I'll figure out a way to work with it somehow. I dare say tonight's show was actually a little bit of comedy. Anyway, it is what it is. It was what it was. I am merely o'chelly. All of you are the effect when you decide to be be Pete. I thank you for joining me again, Chris, Danny, you guys made this worthwhile. And also the views expressed by callers, schools, there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com do not necessarily reflect the views of Jelly dot com. Or ull and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 1: Thank you, revel like.
Speaker 8: Through Calm, Sage, revel.
Speaker 2: Through Okay, through the Breaking Through the War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put to kennedy presidency in the context of the Times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis.
Speaker 7: President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago.
Speaker 2: His assassination took place in the context of the