Speaker 1: Can you dig as god you dig? Adds, ladies, gentlemen, friends, foes, lurkers, regulars, KMO people, organic, people.
Speaker 2: In bounds?
Speaker 1: Why two? What all right?
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, friends and foes, lurkers and regulars. Thank you for rejoining us here at Alternate Current Radio. This is Boiler Room Broadcasting live out of Central Texas. It is August the second, twenty twenty five, and we're very happy that you joined us tonight. See people filing into demash pit here. What is up? I see some friends over there in the YouTube chat and in the discord. So it's Saturday night. Of course, Normally we're here Thursday nights, but we elected to move it to Saturday this week because, frankly, it's been a bit of a circus and I think most of us have been a little bit disinterested in what the mass media and the mass social media has been shoveling our way in the last few days. I don't know, maybe it's just news cycle fatigue, but we've been focusing on other things. But you know, we can't completely miss out on all the wacky circus shenanigans going on around us right especially in the mass media let's see a couple points of order here as we jump into the show. First off, it's our buddy Shredder's birthday, So happy birthday, Shredder. I hope you're having a great birthday out there. And speaking of birthdays, it's our birthday too. It's acr's birthday. It is eleven years that's right. As of about three hours from now, at least in Central time zone, ACR Alternate Current Radio will turn eleven years old. How about that. So Boiler Room just had its tenth anniversary in April, and now it's acr's birthday. So thanks to all of you they've been with us for this amazing ride over a decade now, And to anyone who's come in mid stream or recently, thanks for joining us. It's great to have you in the social rejects club here. However, the thing that used to make us a social reject club is now like totally normal. I guess right. It's normal to be skeptical, it's normal to entertain to research to confirm or unconfirm conspiracy theories. It's I hope it's normal now for people to understand that the sludge that the mass media cartel attempts to beer bong into your third eye. Twenty four to seven is laden with propaganda, laden with psyops, laden with culture war. All this kind of crap that has degraded our society, made it a society of decrepitude. All right, But yeah, all those things that we used to talk about at dinner tables and family gatherings back in you know, back in the day, right, we used to talk about nine to eleven. We used to talk about the Federal Reserve. We used to talk about the Uniparty. We used to talk about big Pharma, and all that stuff would get you shut down, all that stuff would get you socially rejected. Well, now it's just normal. It's like, it's so normal that we now have a black pill culture. We have a culture of people that are just so blackpilled that you know, nothing is real anymore, and if it is, it doesn't matter because there's nothing we're going to be able to do about it. So and I get it, I totally get it. But at any rate, eleven years here Alternate Current Radio, thank you for watching and listening. Of course, when we started, I think the first what eight nine years we did this, it was all audio. We were a radio station. So uh yes, happy birthday, ac R. Look at that boom. Some guy named Ruckus says happy birthday. That goes out to Shredder to Happy Birthday, Shredder. All right, let's uh, let's get into it here. Let's start inviting some people into the show. We got based lit Analyzer joining us tonight. Welcome to the uh you know, the the clown clown Game of Clowns. I'm calling this episode Game of Clowns man. It's like, uh, you know, we just the clowns have to one up each other, uh, just constantly out here. So how you doing, man, great to see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty you too, man, pretty good, shouts out to the honkler out there. Yeah. And eleven years. It was just nine years, just two years ago, so it's nine years and now it's eleven years. It reminds me of that tragedy. Yeah, congratulations, man, you guys have been around for a long time and upe everybody's doing well. I'm sitting here. I was watching the worst movie I've seen, the worst movie ever made like three times over. Now it's a new movie and it's in the last like three weeks. Josh Hartnett's fight or flight, And this is you guys. I think you guys want to talk about AI later. And this is kind of a perfect example of this that the sort of you just mentioned decrepitude, by the way, which is a great word in a William Butler Gate's poem Bodily decrepitude is wisdom, he says, and after long styles the decrepitude the creeping death of AI. Not that it's all bad, I mean, not that this stuff is all bad. There are certainly useful things about AI. I'll tell you real quick. I'll say this. We were coming back from from Michigan and when we got through Pennsylvania the cut. When we were going through Pennsylvania, the car just lurched and it like wouldn't go. It just it just like died on the highway. And I made it. I made it off the highway and we pulled into a gas station. And what did I do? I got on GPT and said, what's wrong with the car? I put in the make, model number, and it gave me the answer. It said, you know, it had hit limp mode. When the car overheats or when it's low on all or whatever, it kind of freaks out. It won't go over forty five miles an hour. It told me where to go, gave me a place to go, went in, got it fixed in about twenty minutes for twenty bucks, and then got back on the highway and drove another five hours. So there, you know. It has its uses. But especially I think when you see how this stuff is filtered, how AI is filtered through anything in the arts, to me is a perfect example of how this sort of you know, the rot of the thing and how it's not working. So I hope to talk about that a little bit later, and also maybe mention that I put together my list of the top fifty movies of the twenty first century. I put it up on my community tab on YouTube. There is a list going around the top one hundred movies of the twenty first century put out by New York Times, and I disagreed with the list in a pretty substantial way. So go and check out my list and see what you guys think out there.
Speaker 2: All right, cool, So get on over there the based lit Analyzer channel and go to the community tab to check that out. Check out an actual and actual film and literature analysts list, because that's a great idea. It's a good list, but I'm not surprised it was a New York Times.
Speaker 1: He said, yeah, it was New York Times. And they, you know, when it comes to the arts, thank you. When it comes to the arts, and you know, Peter Travers at Rolling Stone and New York Times. They can have good films on lists like that. A bunch of them you would agree with. Like Children of Man is up there, that's a great film. I put that at number three. Their number one movie in twenty first century, I'll just a little spoiler was the movie Parasite, which won Best Picture in twenty nineteen. But that's not on my list, you know, for any of these. My number one for the twenty first century is Base Melts Passion of the Christ. It's not on any lists. And it's amazing that a movie that's so substantial and so sort of transformative, especially in the time at which it came out, it's not on any of those. So yeah, so check them out, all right, all right, just makes a good point. It's probably made by GPT.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yeah, Hey, GPT helped me fix the receiver in the living room the other day. He's like, I was having an issue an audio splitting issue, and it was like, how the hell do I get over this? And it was like, that's the GPT, and I mean I was, I was set up with, you know, and and I'm very familiar with this. Mind you like audio chain routing can do I'm your man, I can do that. You know. This this rig that makes up ACR right now is so lean and mean, like.
Speaker 1: Well it learned from you. Yeah, pretty much a funny thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all those hours, Like I know how long it would take me to figure out just using like raw you know, Google searches and whatnot and going to you know, crutch Field and Sweetwater in all these places and looking at products and figure like I got it, no problem. But it would have taken me a minimum of two hours. And I had it. I had it sorted in twenty minutes or less for twenty five bucks. Dude.
Speaker 1: Nice, you know.
Speaker 2: And the easy answer was go get a new modern receiver that's six hundred bucks. You know.
Speaker 1: But that's the problem that you know, Google used to be great for that, but now if you look up that, it'll give you like you'll be like, what's wrong with the audio routing and it'll give you options for like where to buy an audio router on on Walmart or something. Yeah, there's it doesn't It just picks the one word, right.
Speaker 2: It's just like advertise, advertised advertise, whereas the GPT will be like, well, you know, here's your three options. Here's the budget option, here's the limitation there here, you know, here's the here's the easy modernizing option where you can grow. It's it's great, man, So a lot of good things come from it, and a lot of things are gonna change. We're gonna talk about that tonight. Let's bring mystical Pharaoh aboard. Mystical Pharaoh. Uh, we shall not surrender in the subtitle tonight for you. How you doing, man, I'm.
Speaker 3: Doing great, man. I just want to tell Bayes that this is why you need to integrate GPT into your car so that you don't have to look it up. It's just and you give it your credit card and it should just drive the car automatically.
Speaker 1: There and yeah, yeah, mystical Pharaoh, when are they going to put all the cars in self driving like in a universal hub so there's no more. The stop light is the stupidest invention. You know. It was supposed to make things easier an ease of passage. And then now it did exactly what the name says, and it just stops you on a lonely road. When are they going to make it so that it's like a wall e and we're a bunch of fat people on Thomas Cruise hobb a rounds and we could just go without a stoplight.
Speaker 3: Well the accelerating you remember, because they were we should be in uh like driving flying car or flying cars now, so i oberfly is coming soon.
Speaker 2: Nice, and they have they have man's sized drones now like you can you can drone man man man sit in a you know, drone like quad copters sort of thing, like that's that's coming, That's that's out. They're getting worked one right now.
Speaker 1: I want the e walk land speeder though, yeah, can we get that instead? Yes?
Speaker 3: I want I want the tubes in futuruma that that you know, the tube that you get in and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like pneumatic tube. Yeah yeah, yeah, we should, we should, we deserve better options than just flying quad copters, guys. I mean geez, all right.
Speaker 3: Well probably all of them will be just sitting in their pods up in the sky and will be just riding our bikes. And scooters here on Earth.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, if we're lucky, it'll probably be more like Ready Player one will just be like sitting in like empty containers with our VR rigs on, pretending we're doing something real.
Speaker 3: No, probably would be the real people down here, but just dying from famine.
Speaker 1: But right.
Speaker 2: Dying in the robot factory. Yeah, all right, let's bring ruckus aboard ruckus. What's up man, amateure stunt man with us tonight? How you do it? Looks like you're in the newsroom. Let me balance this out here, so we've got there we go. Now the newsroom's looking good.
Speaker 4: It's clown World again again. Clown news World?
Speaker 5: Do do do?
Speaker 4: Faking news? Breaking news? Absolutely the same crowd, like what year is this?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Wow, you guys are being far too optimistic about the futurama technology is probably if we're lucky. Yeah, those can be the suicide booths. You remember that where he thought it was the phone booth and he went aside and that's how he met Bender, I think in the first episode. And then we have the suicide pods now that look like the fancy pods from Idiocracy and Matrix and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: It'll be like that American Data episode where he's lying down. He thinks he's been like rolling around in a meadow or you know, with with ethereal beings, but he's really on a dirty mattress with a crack lite.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly right, some bad drug trip is the AI is what you're the AI slop the AI okay man A true story. So I did ask just recently, a couple of weeks ago, I asked AI to assist me in making a music mixtape that's related to skateboard, skateboards and punk music. And it totally failed at it. Now, that's not the image that I'm going with. I made a much better list, but the AI sucked at picking a list, and it sucked at making a graphic. This is the one I eventually came up with. But I was so happy that I made this cool new skateboard mix. I decided to take my skateboard out recently, and here's the actual footage of me on my skateboard the other day. It did not end well. It turns out I am not Tony Hawk. But yeah, so I got a little banged up this week on my skateboard. I have some road rash to prove it there you go. See.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like it was from.
Speaker 4: Well you know that I did. I did some oil type punk, some anarcho punk, some skate lots of skate punk, some street punk. It's not just exclusively skateboard music, but it is exclusively punk.
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 4: Fort arn't sure, and I don't think there's any necessarily pop punk. There might be a single Green Day song on there, but I don't think that counts as pop punk. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't hear no Rancid. I'm good.
Speaker 4: Ah, you know what I probably I think I left Rancid off of this one. But there is a cool track from the Transplants. There's a lot of good stuff. It's like a super megamix. So I think after boiler Room, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're standing in that song Nihilism, that Rancid song from nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: Four, right right.
Speaker 4: I never liked Rancid very much.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I wasn't really a fan of the pop punk era myself. I was busy.
Speaker 4: Doing Molly made the news recently, I think for making some sort of controversial statement. Probably, Oh, I know what they did. During one of their concerts, they played footage of Donald Trump hanging out with Epstein in the background on stage.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, this this is just going to be the the meme gift that keeps on giving, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Well, Trump has great memes. Yeah, never mind, there's this other thing going on with jeans. Never mind.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In the south Park episode, the neo one about Tennis sleeping with Satan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, that's kind of what I was referring to when I was talking about the Social Reject Club in the beginning of the show there, Like south Park is always sort of the the pole, the bookend on the Overton window, and Cartman wanted to unalive himself because he was no longer special, because he wasn't the only person that would say gay and retarded and question Israel. He's like, I have nothing to live for. Everyone's doing it. What am I?
Speaker 3: It would be everybody's hitting on the Kyle's now, not just him.
Speaker 1: They said they said they got Sidney Sweeney because her initials are SS and it would be funny if her if she came out with the public statement was like, you know, I do think that national socialism is pretty lit or we did do it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yeah, this this whole thing uh, has been kind of funny. So let me see it. Do I have this right? You guys? Like there's still like blue hair woke people out there apparently, and they were upset because a white girl with blue eyes and blonde hair did a commercial about jeans and said something about I've got good jeans or blue jeans or something like that, and that made people mad.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, it's short targeting people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's which is insane to everybody, to everybody that seems it's a lot of they went out of their way to make it like obvious, like they're they're trying too hard to make it a dog whistle thing.
Speaker 2: Hmmm. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's hard for everybody that's upset about it. Think about the rest of us who have been given like the six hundred pound person posing for for Calvin Klein and the like alien looking piece people posing for for other things, you know, like the people with the gray makeup on and all the splotches and the bolimia and stuff like. We have just been bombarded for the last fifteen fucking years with imagery, politicized imagery, imagery that is attached to volatile identity. Politics totally aimed at destroying something like we just saw with Sydney Sweeney or whatever her name is, like specifically aimed at destroying that, and then like as soon as there's a resurgence of it, there's this little whimper from from the purple haired weirdos. Who It's just like, who fucking cares.
Speaker 1: I've got a great reaction to the Sydney Sweeney thing. If you look in the chat right there, which kind of encapsulates the whole thing if you gets out of pull that up.
Speaker 3: This is just this is just the norm. Like till like early two sound this was the norm. Actually most commercials was like this. So this is this is nothing new.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is this is like the jack Remember the Jaguar A campaign a few years ago. Yeah, it totally tanked it absolutely, you know, totally wrecked them. So this is this is the counterswing to that.
Speaker 2: I guess all right, I got that one here, uh boma, put it on a screen, unmute and refresh, refresh and unmute.
Speaker 8: I just threw all of my jeans away because jeans are racist, and if I see anybody on the street wearing jeans, I'm gonna point at them and say, you're a eugenicist.
Speaker 9: You're a eugenicist. You're a eugenicist because when there were cowboys, the black ones were not allowed to wear jeans. They had to wear cutton shorts while they were riding horses.
Speaker 1: Jeans are ra.
Speaker 9: I even had to buy throw my jean dress away that I just bought because it's blue. Had it been black, I would have kept it, but it was blue, so I threw it away too.
Speaker 4: And it was expensive.
Speaker 9: It was really nice, but I threw it away because I will not be seen in jeans ever again in life.
Speaker 1: I bet you.
Speaker 9: Back in the eighteen hundreds, the only people who wore jeans were eugenicists. And if I ever wear jeans again, somebody just beat me down. Now, I will wear my black jeans. I kept all of those because they're black. But I will never be.
Speaker 2: Seen in blue jeans again.
Speaker 9: And if I see anybody in blue jeans, I already know they're used genesis and they work.
Speaker 8: In laboratories or at plan parenthood.
Speaker 9: So I do have a pair of white jeans that I might hold on too, because just just just to write protest stuff on and wear in public.
Speaker 3: Probably because I was actually going to ask about white So she doesn't think that white jeans are racist.
Speaker 4: It's a parody.
Speaker 2: It's got I love that lady. Oh my gosh, did you see the the chicken.
Speaker 4: Yellow Tiffany Wong?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Whatever, che out.
Speaker 4: Hand it down from my parents before me and their parents before them. My jeans are yellow.
Speaker 1: M Tiffany Fong has yellow jeans.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Did you see Alex? Did you see Alex's ad campaign? You know what?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 1: It was pretty funny, like they stole the campaign from me. That had to be Alec Troy or somebody put that up.
Speaker 4: I thought he did something with frogs and they have gay jeans.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, right, so uh yeah, this is where we're at this week. I guess that was one of the big events in the media. Is he what's up?
Speaker 1: Is he?
Speaker 2: In the chat says this really is idiocracy? Yeah? We have other yes tards? Yeah, okay, have.
Speaker 3: You guys seen one thing that is overrated?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: What talk about you a boss?
Speaker 3: Sidney Sweeney? I think she's overrated.
Speaker 2: H I don't even know what she's famous for. Honestly, I have no idea.
Speaker 3: She was in euphoria, was the most famous thing about her. But other than that, I think she's over well.
Speaker 1: I don't mind it, because I mean, she's you know, she's a beautiful woman, you know, and you know, I mean, I guess I think she's the she's the blonde bombshell archetype for gen Z or whatever you know it was. It was recently it was like Scarjoe and then jenn They tried that with Jennifer Lawrence, and now it's Sidney Sweeney. Who isn't it like really in movies, I guess, I mean, she's in movies.
Speaker 3: But you know, I actually do think that Jennifer Lawrence has he But.
Speaker 2: How dare you objectify women? Mystical pharaoh? My goodness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's going to enjoin the Trump administration in some way, shape or form, for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm looking. I'm looking at her television and filmography. Now. I have seen a number of these things that she's been in. It's just like like you were saying, though badis she kind of serves as like an archetype. And I never really like got hip to her name. I don't think unless I watched like a season of a show that she was in and I saw it in the credits.
Speaker 1: But you know, she's a beautiful, a beautiful actress. I mean, at least she's that. She's not you.
Speaker 4: Know, she's the token blonde chick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she doesn't.
Speaker 1: But it's like, if you guys, if you guys, you know, it's funny seeing some I mean I saw Marilyn Monroe pop up and I was watching some movie recently and Marilyn Monroe is and it's like it really is striking. I mean, she she's so famous, you sort of forget that she was a movie star. Why, Like most people haven't seen a Marilyn Monroe movie, but you watch her in a movie and you're like, this is this is real, this is crazy that the person. I just that sort of stuff blows me because there are people that I imagine at Sidney Sweeney's not one of these people, but that like, if you came across certain people in life, you would never forget seeing them, Like marilynd if you saw Bob Marley on the street somewhere, I mean, he looks he didn't look like anyone else. You know, if you if you saw Elvis, if Elvis pulled you over and gave you a traffic ticket, which is what he did on his motorcycle in Memphis. He would go he would go out with his badge. He would escape from Graceland on his in his full top uniform uniform and get people traffic tickets and then just give him an autograph.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be memorable. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, now who do we got that can do that? Steven Seagal for a while that that didn't quite carry the same gravitaze.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Louisiana law.
Speaker 2: I guess it's Moscow law now though. Yeah, he wears moomoos around Moscow and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Doctor Phil hanging out with border patrol.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a good point, that's true.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well what's what's uh? What's the stuff that happened about Trump got mad at? They don't have this one right before?
Speaker 3: Before Before we move from that, I just want to talk about the di piece because I don't think that the whole Di's movement is dead. I think there is rebranding for it. Even if you look at the settlements he's doing with the Columbia, there are some like pieces flying out there right now that a lot of it is now they are establishing it and they have like requirements specifically ones through who to hire for the officers, and it is directed more towards Jewish and anti Semitism. So it is rebranding for whatever the hell they want to do with right now. So it's the infrastructure that they built for the d I did not go away. It just you know, uh, they are deploying it towards different groups. So we just have to be aware of that because I think a lot of people are you know, happy was was with some of the you know, lifting of some of the things that we've seen right toward like other minorities. But I think that administration is pushing that towards different directions, right that is dangerous to freedom of speech. So I just wanted to highlight that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and they've within that, within that rebranding and that like like the narrative of like it's dead, it's been crushed, like they're they're making it attractive to conservatives and moderates and and normies you know, like you know what I mean, Like everything has like a neonchine to it where it's like, yeah, that makes sense, but when it comes right down to it, you know, it's like wait a minute, this is a lot like the other thing, but you know, just flip to the other side with different names and you know.
Speaker 3: And that's a sneaky part of what's happening right now is they are almost like going around it to get those people that were on the resistance to buy into a lot of that narrative without them really knowing what it is or aware for what's actually happening. Maybe that's a better way to put it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well hopefully no, no, just I can't. I can't. I will say this about American Eagle though. That was the company that she did the commercial for the advertisement, and they their comment was kind of funny to him. It may concern. We sincerely apologize for featuring Sydney's in our recent advertisement. In hindsight, we understand the combined impact of her blue eyes, blonde hair, and general hotness. Also, we did not realize how big her boobs would be. Our marketing team has been sent to Denim sensitivity training. Thank you for your feedback. Please stop emailing us.
Speaker 3: That's real, that's real.
Speaker 2: I'm not exactly sure, but I like to think it's real. Someone did a good job with it. If it's not, all right, well enough of that and listening, you guys want to continue down that road? What happened with these nuclear submarines? Trump got pissed at Putin because something is said online and sent nuclear subs. Am I hearing this right?
Speaker 3: Or?
Speaker 2: Am I falling for left wing mainstream clown media talking points? What's happening here? Does anyone know?
Speaker 3: I didn't even get pissed at Putin? So freaking Lindsey Graham was having like a shout It was like blabbering his mouth against Russia, not just Lindsey Graham, like not Genridge and a bunch of other people, you know, like running their mouth against Russia and crushing Russia and so on. And I guess Lindsey Graham gotten a shouting match was Medevid, uh, you know, the previous Russian president. And then I guess Lindsey Graham ran to Trump and I told him that guy pissed me off. And Trump got into the whole shouting match, and and he basically like posted a tweet. So Trump posted a tweet about India and Russia right where he wanted to sanction India and bully them not to do a trade with Russia, which is ridiculous, right, is never gonna happen, and they wanted them to go and buy some liquid gas from USK. It's much cheaper than the Russian gas, right and so uh and you know, so it's it's that's how it started with a shouting match with yeah, I always yeah, med and so like referenced a dead man switch, you know, that defensive version switch, and and that's what got Trump triggered.
Speaker 1: And yeah, they said something about activating like it was like an activating an mk ultra code or something.
Speaker 3: It was really funny actually, and he put even like a smiley face at the very end of it, liked right, and then Trump you should read his truth Spatial like his truth Social post, because the way Trump ended the truth Social Post saying that world have they have like, you know, consequence hilarious.
Speaker 1: That was just hilarious. That's so funny Trump of all people. I mean, look, he can say, you know, we can say whatever you want, but it seems like when you wish Geesel and Maxwell, well, that would have consequences, or when you when you call people haters and losers for wanting you to stick to your word about releasing stuff, it seems like they would have consequences, but you know, just totally unaware.
Speaker 4: Well of those former supporters, that's right.
Speaker 1: I don't even want them anymore. Haters and losers. What are you talking about? This guy that I was hanging out with every day. He was my best friend. Some said he was a good guy.
Speaker 2: There's floods, oh man, geopolitics unfolding before our eyes on social media. Isn't that fantastic? You guys like like troll fights basically world world leader troll fights online and presidents uh claiming to quote order two nuclear subs to be repositioned.
Speaker 1: It's like you get that and then you get the ayatolless ax account, which is he had that buzzed about. I'm not your usual movie enjoyer. I like things that are a little more high class. He was talking about his favorite movies. A little world.
Speaker 3: Oh man, it's it's really clown world. I think it's it's really insane that the time we're living in right now. It's it's it's just that we became a joke of the nation. To be honest, it's just so sad really, like it is like that's a sitting US president, like like starting a fight with not a Russian sitting president right, and he's ordering nuclear submarines to move based on that. It's just it's just not city.
Speaker 1: This is just compare you compare that to Putin's comments about France. I don't know if that was recent, but saying that, saying that words have consequences, where he said, if France wants a war, they can have one. That's no problem, you know. There, It's just this is just more of the sort of post modern malaise where once we you were not we're not meant to read everyone's inner thoughts all the time. Not that it should be censored, but I'm saying we're not meant to read everyone's thoughts all the time. It's just information data overload all the time, and it really has to filtered down into the lowest common denominator in every sense, and it just it just degrades everything. Everything is so degraded that I like that. I like the that girl's channel about the War on Beauty. If you guys have seen that, you know, this is the kind of esthetic terrorism that we've talked about for a long time. And there's a really good channel called the War on Beauty where she talks about how this stuff is filtered down into everything. I mean, turn on your television. Even the labels for the various streaming channels are gray. We've talked about like, I've talked about this so much, just the gray boxes everywhere. Everything is totally degraded into nothingness. And the studies, the studies show that even color is going away. I mean color and any sort of normal usage of the vibrancy of life is going away. And technology is great for a lot of things, and we can access things, but when it starts to degrade our sense of what makes us human beings and words don't have meaning anymore, it's pretty disconcerting. It just turns into, like you said, clown world.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, man, let's see here, I've some comments from the president. Patrick Henningson reposted let's see what the Donald had to say here.
Speaker 5: That him play That means you really mad, well, you just have to read what he said.
Speaker 1: He was talking about nuclear.
Speaker 5: When you talk about nuclear, we have to be prepared, and we're totally prepared.
Speaker 3: That means you really mad, well.
Speaker 2: You just okay, just good old fashioned nuclear weapon nuclear fallout saber ratling, okay, cool. Noted.
Speaker 4: This is also like the atmosphere right before this was they were Trump was digging up into the past about the Russia gets stuff right, the Russia fhiles and we're going We're going after Obama. That's the big one. Now, there we go. I knew there was something, the Obama thing, So I guess Obama is going to be he has to he has to speak under oath or testify or something, and he has like he's some sort of immunity thing going on. But now as a private citizen, he has to tell the truth because if he does, and then he's going to lose the immunity on the other thing, some weird thing. And it's all related to the to that whole.
Speaker 1: All.
Speaker 4: Uh, the evil lefty democrats made up the whole, the Russia hoax, the Russia hoax.
Speaker 2: The fire hurricane, right.
Speaker 4: Thank you? Yeah, what's what was the prosecuted? What was the guy's name put together the report? God damn was that Mueller?
Speaker 1: Was it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think so? And then there was the other guy right who was involved with nine to eleven back in the day.
Speaker 1: Mueller was both of those.
Speaker 3: Then, Oh, it's that one.
Speaker 4: But we're we're dragon that. We we're going back in the past and referencing all that again. It came out like it seemed like a bit of a new distraction against the Epstein stuff, Like it was totally random, you know, like because there was no closure on that. And then they're like, well, hey, guess what we're going after Obama and Hillary Clinton? Know where the Russia hoax thing? Finally people are going to go to prison. No, no, nobody's going to prison.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's wild. Yeah, we have a yeah.
Speaker 4: So when he joined us, who I can't read his name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've got our friend, mister bull full of Hello, full of bull. How you doing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm an associated Mark Anderson. Don't take the name literally though. I'm not really full of bull, but I've been known to dish a little bowl out, you know, every now and then.
Speaker 2: Good to see you, man, How you doing?
Speaker 5: Good to be seen doing? Ok, you guys are special. I'm away in Houston, away out of the Valley of Texas. I wasn't going to do anything news wise, but but for you guys, I'll make an exception.
Speaker 2: Right on. Man, glad you could join us tonight. We were just talking about, uh, Donald Trump allegedly sending nuclear submarines to a different area because he was mad about some Internet posts from former Russian President Medvedev and how ridiculous the concept of like world leaders and ex world leaders acting like internet trolls and then threatening to send their nuclear submarines and do nuclear saber rattling man.
Speaker 5: Yes, because that's what you do, right, You see something online and you automatically make some geopolitical move that could threaten the entire world, all in a day's work for at.
Speaker 2: Just you know, president.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's yeah, I'm doing some president. That's what I'll do. That's what presidents do, the process, the president.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I'm the deshider. I know what they say about Donnie Ronsfeld. I know what they say. I make the decisions. But I'm the deshider. We're president.
Speaker 5: Yes, it is a mixture of w George the dimmer, Remember George whose entire day was Dad? Why are you calling me again?
Speaker 4: Dad? Dad?
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's I mean, of course we can't how much of this is saber rattling? How much of it is talk? Will the Navy really move the subs? You can't just call the Navy and go, hey, do you have some subs over here? It's like they're going to tell you so some of this you got to take a little tongue in cheek as in terms of the veracity of it. But yeah, it's just, you know, it's worse than it's worse than children playing a Pokemon or something. You know, it's it's it's completely infantile.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Trump's mad because because putin as a Charles Ard, well.
Speaker 2: We actually have a sub mariner in our listener group, and what he said is that how do we know they weren't in position already? Of course they were. These aren't the kind of assets you just I mean, it's it's laughable to think these are the kind of assets that you just get mad about a tweet or a social media post and then move. It doesn't really work that way. If anything, it's the tail wagging the dog. Good call Tim.
Speaker 4: No, they deliver them on demand via drones, so Amazon drops them off.
Speaker 5: It just gets clearer every day. Yeah, Amazon's involved, you know.
Speaker 2: Man, gold toilets, gold bathtubs, mar Lago drone delivered nuclear submarines for your your troll friends on the internet. Man, life must be good when you're wearing the golden underpants.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's nice work if you can get it.
Speaker 4: And there was a tsunami too, another Russian thing happened all at the same time.
Speaker 3: Oh that was.
Speaker 2: Nuts, dude. That was how big was that thing? It was like over eight, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: But that's any waves were not the actually did not hit. No damage happened, which is good.
Speaker 2: But they were worried in in Japan and Hawaii all over the place.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, yep.
Speaker 2: I'm almost surprised it wasn't a huge catastrophe. Everything weatherwise lately seems to be a huge catastrophe.
Speaker 4: The down playedness of it makes me suspicious.
Speaker 2: Mmmm interesting. Same with that I saw.
Speaker 4: I saw it post something about the Commander Islands. I never followed up on it. But if anyone out there knows or heard something about the Commander Islands, I guess there was some sort of dispute and Trump and US and pressure on Russia involving these islands, and lo and behold, these islands took the brunt of the force of this tsunami right there. Apparently, I don't know. I didn't follow the thread.
Speaker 5: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: That sounds deliciously conspiratorious. I love it.
Speaker 1: What are the Commander Islands. That's that's that exists.
Speaker 5: I don't know another uncharted piece of land. Probably, you know, is all the land out there even on the map. You gotta wonder, right, maybe Gilligan's Island really was some lost island that no one knew about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, really remember that jet?
Speaker 1: Remember that Japanese guy that survived. He was like in Hiroshima when it went off, and he survived, and he was so pissed off at America and he like he moved to the most remote place he could, which was the Bikini Told and then they did another they did a nuclear test there. He survived two of them.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, uh, I know, wait a minute, isn't that.
Speaker 5: That's yeah, don't mind his three heads or six eyeballs.
Speaker 2: But other than that, yeah, wow, let's see here. There was also a bit of an odd daily shooter event, Mark, Did you see that a guy went to a big building in like Manhattan where like NFL headquarters and NFL offices and shot a bunch of people.
Speaker 5: No, I've been a little lot of the loop the last seventy two hours or so. Other than UK column Friday morning, I haven't done any news related things whatsoever. And I was driving a lot yesterday, so no, but always take these shootings with a grain of salt. You don't know what happened. Don't think you know what happened, because you don't. Okay, It's just that the media wants to make it be something to stump for gun control, so they have a preset mentality on the whole thing. You know, it's.
Speaker 1: Uh, the shooter. You can see he can't see it. Can you see that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Sam?
Speaker 2: I yeah, that's a meme. Mark, it is not actually him was weird. But here's the narrative, Mark, at least what I know about it. I only know the overhead too. I've been kind of heads down on the media this week also. But the narrative that they're giving is that this guy, I believe he was African American or Cuban or something like that, darker skinned guy, used to play football, didn't play in the NFL as far as I could tell, but said that he had CTE, the you know, the traumatic head injury that a lot of football guys say that they get and a lot of research shows is a real thing. Yeah, there was a football player that killed himself. So they could study his brain, I think, because he was experiencing it so badly. Anyways, this guy said he was suffering from that, and then he went on a shooting spree on the thirty third floor for EU skeptics, which was the wrong floor for the NFL thing. Uh, and then killed himself with his rifle by shooting himself in the chest.
Speaker 1: And got the Blackstone CEO or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Blackstone was in the same building.
Speaker 1: And there's a Vegas tie in too, because he the web he has his uh his what is it? His conceiled carry was from Vegas, which was weird because it was we just had the anniversary of the Harvest shooting and.
Speaker 2: He drove from Vegas to Manhattan.
Speaker 3: To do that.
Speaker 5: Did they say what kind of long gun rifle he supposed.
Speaker 3: He shot himself?
Speaker 2: Well, point point of interest on that one. When I watched the news the short clips, they were saying it was an M four. So an M four would be the actual military you know, yeah, yeah, so that's like what replaced the M sixteen. It's basically an updated M sixteen. It has a select fire on it so it can do burst and stuff like that. So how did this guy have that, and and I just found it weird because usually they don't like to be specific about the model, so it was kind of odd to me that they're being specific about the model, and that it was a military model, one that would be very difficult for a civilian to own without a lot of paperwork and a lot of money. So I don't know, just that that was an anomaly to me. I don't know what to make of it.
Speaker 1: They also said that he had shouted free Palestine. They also, I mean, there are a bunch of things when when I saw this, I mean, you, it is easy when any of these big events happened to say that, you know, people sort of I think that's part of the flooding the zone, as Bannon and Obama recently caught it with just completely flooding, washing everything in a conspiracy. But this was I agree with Maddie right there in the chat digital Minefield, he says some people are saying the NFL thing in obfuscation and that he actually was after a black after Blackstone, which is in the same building he did off himself on the thirty third floor. After all, m Karacter, wind up toy. I mean, it does have a lot of the hallmarks of that. It was weird when you were watching the coverage because the number of the cops that showed up and the number of people that they grabbed on the street and were like running blocks down the street. You see the two people they arrested on the street and like ran ten city blocks with him. It was very very strange, very very vegas asque.
Speaker 5: Did most reports say that he said something about Palestine?
Speaker 1: No, a lot of them ran with it, but a bunch of them ran with it.
Speaker 2: But it turned out as last I looked that it was unconfirmed, and I think once that, once that was busted, the news started to slow down on it, like they the narrative that they spit is hard to believe. It doesn't work well with the you know, white nationalist extremist line that they love to go for. It didn't fit into any of the identity politic things. So the CTE NFL thing could very well be a clever cover because he wasn't in the NFL, you know. And and the other thing is like it something's rotten there, seems like something's rotten there. I'm yeah.
Speaker 1: And the fact they reported him as white, yeah, which was another layer of that whole thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, did they show a picture?
Speaker 3: Yes, how that news psycha run? Because this is what the usually do is all the fake news and all the snogun they throw in the beginning, right, and then they retract nothing of that to day and when the truth come out. Right, So this is usually the way of like clouding the true picture and also try to push for a certain narratives in the beginning and then just once the truth come out, we did nobody pays attention to it back then.
Speaker 1: Yeah. This also resulted in the other mayoral candidate, the dude with the beret, the conservative, the conservative guy whose answer to this is what's he called street angels or something, whose whose reaction to this is we need more facial recognition technology and we need pre cog pre crime divisions.
Speaker 5: Oh did that get a lot of play.
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Oh, then then you have the possibility here of a staged event to get some sort of It could be city policy passed. It could be a contract for a company that would provide that technology. Volunteer this, this could be this could be vaudeville. This, this whole thing could be firing blanks. The guy might have been shuffled out of there. It might not have went down at all the way we were told, or it partially went down the way we were told. They got botched, maybe something didn't go right, but it sounds to me. The one thing to keep in mind always is the action is in the reaction. That that's that, you know, That's what terrorism is. By definition, terrorism is to perform a violent event for a political end, for an outcome. You're not just shooting somebody. You're doing something in order to get a political outcome.
Speaker 2: In other words, a psychological operation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now that it might not be real. It's possible nobody died the actions in the reaction. So the thing to look for will be do they get the facial recognition technology, do they get more good control, do they get some policy outcome? That's the thing to look for, more, more, a little more than what happened, Even though from a detective standpoint, that's always interesting and kind of fun, sort of fun to dig into, like Colombo, you know, or something. You know, this doesn't make sense, that doesn't make sense. How do we figure this out? But the outcome is what to look for. If they achieve the outcome, then mission accomplished.
Speaker 1: Even the names that they put up on the cops thet name for YouTube purposes especially, you know RP. But the name of the people, you know, yeah, Islam. The guy's name is Islam. Yeah, that's out the free piuselime thing. The names of the of the victims is are are like almost AI chatter gobbledygook.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's very suspicious right there. Yeah, you know, it's almost like if the if the shooter's name was Mike Shooter.
Speaker 4: Right, the girl's name is Wesley m hm yeah, Wes, Wesley lo the Patner like like what, yeah, what.
Speaker 5: Is the es?
Speaker 1: That's not a name, La Patner Lapalane Here, look.
Speaker 2: At look at how look okay, look at the cont look at inside of some of these photos, and you see the insane number of law enforcement there. I don't know how.
Speaker 1: There's a famous picture, there's a not famous. I mean there's a picture that was distributed pretty widely also of a lady cop and that was weird. I mean because she's got her she's got like a jacket or coat on, and it's New York City in the dog days, so yeah, it's just who's wearing a coat? And listen, I lived in New York for a year and it was I moved there in the summer, moved out for the summer, and it's like the worst most oppressive concrete heat you know, heat blitz you can never have. I don't know, I don't know what the jackets are. And just the little details of these things, of these things.
Speaker 5: Are so exactly the details. You gotta look at those.
Speaker 2: Look first off, look at the quality of some of these photos, like, uh, look at this. I mean, tell me there's not a gaggle of professional photographers there. Look at that response. Look how many cops there are. I mean these are clearly like, uh, taken with an expensive camera.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they don't want any discerning eyes behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: That's a nice one, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: A lot of the talk also became about the availability of concealed carry permits and how they applaud in New York and and Vegas, which it becomes the chatter with a lot of the stuff that in the reaction, Why.
Speaker 2: Does it take about a yeah, look at this guy. This guy's not concealed carrying anything. He's open carrying what they claim is an M four rifle.
Speaker 1: What is he's strutting to? Like, that's what they kept talking about that, like he wasn't you know he double parked. He drove straight from Vegas. He double parked right outside the building. He strutted in in full view. He took like five seconds to walk up to the thing, walked up, and there was no way that they could prevent the thing. So they need precock facial recognition so they can eliminate this sort of threat.
Speaker 4: Like, seriously, did they report he had body armor on? In one of yes, yes, he did, okay, and then he shoots himself in the chest through the body armor.
Speaker 2: That doesn't make sense with an M four unless it was shitty body armor.
Speaker 5: That's good detective. That's good detective thinking right there. When there's those huge contradictions, you know that to whatever degree you're being lied to, you know, it's almost like them saying after he shot, he jumped out of a tenth floor window right to the ground and ran away, and you're thinking, oh, he jumped ten floors. I'm using that as an example. You look for those things because sometimes it's almost like they're taunting you, a gaslighting you. You know, they'll tell you something completely absurd and through the media cartel, and we're supposed to just believe it, and you wonder, it's almost like a cast Sunstein moment, you know what I mean, Like and you know, and he valiantly leaped out of the fifteenth story onto the ground and ran away from police. Untul he was apprehended, you know Stuperman.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The the editorializing in the use of adverbs when they discuss these things starts to mythologize it in either way right away, and then it gets repeated ad nauseum through everyone. And then there's all of a sudden, you know, bo Deedle or whatever shows up and is like talking about precognition.
Speaker 2: Like, are we really to believe as the public that the building in Manhattan has offices for the NFL Blackstone and a laundry list of other like Fortune fifty companies. Uh, don't have security out front, don't have the clearly they have a camera out front. See I'm looking at an image from their camera.
Speaker 1: Apparently, Well, he had a badge, he had a badge that he that badged him through and then they said he took the wrong elevator. The elevator thing is another.
Speaker 2: Bullshit eleven that is such bullshit dude.
Speaker 1: Guy like he's Robert de Niro and he, you know, badging his way up to the witnesses with an M.
Speaker 2: Four just you know, in his hand. I'm sorry, this is ludicrous. This is the stupidest narrative I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: Also a Middle Eastern man, right or mostly peaceful right, massless party goers. It's always the obfuscation with the description of the guy that we can clearly you don't believe you're lying eyes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and look at his and look at his gait and his composure in that picture, hashirt. Does it look like, first of all, does it even look like he's wearing body armor?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: He's got nothing else with him. He's he's got just the one magazine in the M four. From all you can tell me, does it look like anywhere on the way he's walking that he's got any extra I mean, because those that's a big magazine, right, That's not like little handgun clips you're gonna throw in your back pocket, right, you'd have something on you. You'd have like a fanny pack at least, damn it, and something anything. What's he He's going to just go with what he's got in the in the one magazine how many rounds would that whole jujuy?
Speaker 2: It looks like a thirty round.
Speaker 1: Everything looks like a shot from a movie set. Yeah, and it's strange because the movie set. You know, life is a movie now, and that's one of the narratives. Right, you're the hero, You're the protagonist in your own story, right, live your truth. I saw a thing about it.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: I saw nothing exactly. That's nothing about Chicago the other night and they were reporting a massive shooting in the middle of the city and it was a movie set. It was literally a movie set. But that's it. You're in Chicago already, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now, and the other thing with Okay, I would accept that maybe he would be wearing soft body armor under that shirt. Looks like he's wearing a shirt and a jacket, right, he could be wearing soft body armor under it. But what in what world would it make sense to go do something like that and to decide you're gonna, you know, off yourself by shooting yourself in the chest while you're wearing body armor like you're gonna I'm seriously supposed to believe this guy wants to preserve his brain for science, which, by the way is just a stolen story from an actual guy who really did that. And it's just like, oh, sources say that maybe that's what this guy was doing too. You're crazy, You're absolutely insane. And then he's gonna shoot himself in the chest while wearing body armor, even soft body armor, you're gonna chance that, You're gonna chance that maybe the body armor would would stop that round. I mean, it just makes no sense whatsoever. But we're supposed to just think he's crazy, right, or he's got CTE and he's not thinking right.
Speaker 1: So these or even the media chain the provedance of how we found out this guy was a football player. You know, he's got one video, one clip, one video on YouTube where he's in an interview post game and he has got the same eyes as the guy if that's the guy. But it reminds me of people forget about remember the other the other Big nine event right in Libya where the whole, the whole thing with the embassy in Libya thirteen hours was blamed on the guy with the YouTube video like in utah mm hmmm, do you remember that. I mean, that was the cause of the Arab spring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ridiculous it's it's be more creative. If you're gonna, you know, do psyops and stage management and this kind of crap, this newburg Sting style stuff, be more creative. I'm retired of these lame narratives.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's strange, the the mk ultra angle. You know, let's say he was put up to this and he was under some sort of drug induced or arrests or the story that he was disturbed individual can be a false lead or can lead you off into the weeds. You know, if it was a completely faked and stage event, which is one possibility among others, then the mk ultra thing, it sounds intriguing. You kind of want to grab onto that and say that makes sense? But does it? Then you back off and think, wait a minute, maybe that's just another way to make us think this thing is real. You know, when this guy might have been you know, surreptitiously smuggled out of that area and you know, taken away, and we're told, of course that he shot himself. Do we really know? There's so much we don't know, and we have to confront how much we don't know. But the thing we like, I said, the thing we can discern is what policies, if any, come out of it. And the more policies that do come out of it, the more that teaches us what this was about. And so that's that's really the thing to watch. They're trying so hard to get rid of the rest of the Second Amendment, what's left of it, but also have this total surveillance state.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, this one reminds me closest to uh, the Boston the Boston Navy Yard shooter. Was it Boston, Baltimore, Baltimore Navy Yard shooter? Remember my elf weapon? Yep, yep, black shooter. It was those one of the first times they've ever rever publicized that black shooter walked into the Navy yard and smoked all those people. And then I've been reporting hearing voices he was a t I MK Ultra is crazy because it it's just filtered into everywhere. It's just everywhere now it's just everyone. You know, uh, the reports from the the Astro World Travis Scott concert a few years ago, remember where all the people died at the concert and they you know, we knew that everybody had to take a stabby going into it, but the light barrage and the and the radio frequencies somehow possibly activated a thing that made all these people collapse. And what's what's there to say that that that's not doing the same thing with the stuff combined with CT or whatever.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I wonder about that a lot too, man, Just like how many how many kill switches are in our environment? You know what I mean? Like how many things that, when combined do something you know that you wouldn't think to expect that could end up fatal, you know what I mean? Like you could be carrying something that is completely inert by itself, but then you experienced an electromagnetic pulse or you know, some sort of emf or or exposed to a different thing that it binds with or whatever like that. I'm not sciencey enough to know the right words to describe that, but I wonder about that often.
Speaker 1: I think the twenty twenty riots were where we saw operation everything do anything. Now, Yeah, you know, it was just everything all together, and now I guess we're seeing the remnants of that, right.
Speaker 2: It was like we had the purge basically happen, Yeah, and and and then just tried to like go back to normal sort of. But like all the people that were radicalized into purgers or like still among.
Speaker 4: Us two vector or something simple like that hasher.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, sounds sorry, they're full of what we're saying.
Speaker 5: That's full of ball to you. Hey, what just just so I know the twenty twenty riots. I want to make sure I understand what was that?
Speaker 1: Well? I meant just that the twenty twenty riots were kind of a crucible for every kind of program that we could ever possibly conceive of happening at once.
Speaker 5: What riots? You mean? Just so I'm thinking of the right event.
Speaker 1: George Floyd uh of love Yes, Seattle worldwide burning?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, just just making sure I'm thinking of the same thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, anti fun and BLM basically, which some people say is the the army that Obama promised everybody when when he first took office.
Speaker 3: M h yeah, so what an event like? It wasn't a shooting? Was a stabbing spree in the walmarts up in was it the Michigan or Wisconsin?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, someone uh concealed carry person took him down, didn't they?
Speaker 1: Yes they did? Yep, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: It looked like it was a black guy too, But they don't report any of this.
Speaker 1: Black guy with locks in a parking lot.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, I saw some footage there.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: That was great, And it's funny, how like you don't see all those stories, Like those stories happen.
Speaker 4: We want to be clear of the good Samaritan, not the person doing the stab.
Speaker 2: The good Samaritan doing his U freedom protector duty.
Speaker 1: That makes me, you know, they got the guy, they could strain him, they restrain him or whatever. But it reminds me of the first Naked Gun movie where she's like, she said, we don't want any more incidents like last summer, and he's like, when I see five guys dressed in bed sheets stabbing a guy in public, I smoked the bastard. That's what I do. That was a Shakespeare in the Park production of Julius Caesar. You Borron.
Speaker 2: There's a new Naked Gun coming out or out.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're seeing it tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh nice.
Speaker 5: Without Leslie Nielsen, though I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's hard, that's hard to imagine.
Speaker 1: I hope it'll be funny because there are no comedies out, so we we decided that we need some good slapstick, you know something, you know, please take a chair, She walks out with the chair, he throws a blanket or.
Speaker 5: Surely you're not going in there. Don't call me Shirley.
Speaker 1: By the way, the first Naked Gun movie was about MK Ultra. It was a monarch shooter. You remember that, right, You're right. It was mind control. They activate. Yeah, must kill the queen, right I saw.
Speaker 2: I hope it's good. Yeah. So so I don't know just to sum up on my end on this one. Like, like I said, I haven't done a deep dive on it. This conversation has helped me though, and I think, uh, it fits. It's got all the hallmarks basically that we have outlined in our taxonomy of the daily shooter over the years. It's got the anomalies, it's got the red flags, it's got the shifting narrative, it's got the massive response, it's got the media blitz. It's got one other thing I noticed while watching some reporting about this, none of the sources that the journalists, these people here in my background for those of you listening, there's a bunch of clowns sitting behind me. These people, they did not cite any official sources. It was like they were just citing sources, throwaway sources, you know. And I haven't watched all of it. I've been watched in a couple of days, but when it was fresh, I was like sitting there with Spoor and I was like, that's not a source. That's not a source. Like they just said something crazy and then they said their source was you know xyz, which is not a source I can go look up or anything. So there was a lot of that narrative pushing and pulling going on.
Speaker 5: Was there was there any of the so and so spoke to us on condition of anonymity who's familiar with the situation?
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically yeah, even even yes, even stinkier like yeah, even stinkier versions of that one like that, that comment would have been better than some of the ones they were using. It was just like, what are the guys doing. This is not reporting at all.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, that's all very strange when they start telling sourceless statistics and elements of the story and that it's the shifting sand effect. You know, you're never quite sure where you're at. It's like when the Uvalde shooting first happened, a couple of things in that school shooting that were extremely suspicious were well, we had to bring the parents in because some of the children were shot beyond recognition, and we had to have DNA and dental tests to identify the children that were shot by the Uvalde, Texas school shooter. Now, you tell me in a school where the same people come together every day and everybody knows Billy wears red tennis shoes, and everybody knows Seally wears white tennis shoes, and everybody's familiar with hairstyles and clothing, and you know, it's not like a mall where random people come in every day and it's never the same people each day. And so you're going to tell me, not only would you not know who some of those kids are shot beyond recognition, but you're going to tell me that some hapless, teeny bopper teenage shooter is going to focus so much on some of the kids and shoot them so many times that you wouldn't even know where they who they are. That's a great calling bullshit every letter capital.
Speaker 2: Total, total, total bullshit narrative. How can I say this without being grim? Uh that the round that was used for that is not the kind of round that is going to turn someone into something you don't recognize, all right, it's not much bigger than a twenty two. It goes faster, it there's more damage, but they're not big holes, all right, I'll put it that way.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And the other thing that was extremely suspicious, which come it kind of comes around to when there's a watershed event. Even though you don't trust the media, the very first reports that come out, you want to record those before they start molding the narrative. Another way, they had this incrementalism. Well the report, the news reporter said in May of twenty twenty two, I think it was Euvaldi, west of San Antonio. We've heard that two children are dead, and then a little later we've heard that maybe ten have been shot and seven of those are dead. How could they possibly have an incremental report of how many were dying along the way? Two, four, six, eight, et cetera. If only later did they ever see the entire scene in its entire all at once, Because we were told that the cops wouldn't go in and nobody was going to be a hero, and that finally they went in and took care of business. So there would have been no way to accurately know if you know anything at all, about any incremental reports.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seventy two minutes. Seventy two minutes before anyone made entry into that room.
Speaker 5: Right, So how could they say? And I heard this myself, and as God is my witness, I heard it. I wish I would have recorded it with my phone or something, but they were doing this incremental thing, and there is just no chance that's true.
Speaker 2: They went all the way up to nineteen. They did it for like two days or you know, into the evening at very least. They went up to nineteen and there was I have recorded a bunch of that stuff, and it's probably all Even the stuff that you were mentioning and catching fresh at the time are in the archives for my He and T show and old boiler Rooms from around that time.
Speaker 5: So well, yeah, you have that stuff. Don't ever throw that away because some of what I'm saying is literally when it first started, right at the very onset of this, and they had this you know, uh incremental, gradual, punctuated thing going along, and even then I was like, well, how do you know that.
Speaker 2: Who's feeding you this in real time? That doesn't make sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, as a shooter rolling down the window, I got two, got two more to go, you know, and then put in the window.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: I mean it's almost as if the people themselves are being tested, you know, just what will these roubes believe?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, well I'm just saying it certainly does feel that anything.
Speaker 1: They'll believe anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'll believe anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And for those of us that question it in are skeptical, we have to deal so with the mk ultra style skull plugging of all those around us, like and we're the ones that are being like ritually humiliated by this. Karen, what's up, Karen? Karen says, mk ultra is old, old, old They have better ways and tech.
Speaker 1: Now outside to Karen right there, we know that we're just using that as a catch all sort of generalized term.
Speaker 2: Thing. We don't we know what they were doing in the you know, in the fifties and the sixties and all that shit. But it's like what they're doing now is is like science fiction. It's it's it's the matrix. There's something just you know, humming around all of us. Just diddly do diddle, dude, fucking twenty four to seven.
Speaker 1: And I think the model still stands though, you know, the thirds for the real mentoring candidate still stands, you know, with five basic sort of programs for this, going through mk omega, which is the self destruct method. We see that. You see that in the Born Legacy. That was a great example of that in a film right where the remember see Rachel Weiss is working in the UH in the big pharma tied DARPA facility in Maryland, you know, near Fort Dietrich. I guess it's probably Fort Dietrich in the movie. And the guy she's talking to the scientist and then he just turns around and smokes everybody and then himself just out of nowhere. That was a great I think that was a pretty probably pretty accurate and truthful representation of that. But the model still sort of stands for this. The programs in the names become sort of irrelevant in terms of a generalized catch all term for it, but we know that it's advanced far beyond that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's scary to think about what it actually is right now, because I think whatever it is, it's it's ubiquitous in our ecosystem.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it's just society. I mean, you know, I saw a thing Trump wanting to he signed an executive order to bring back insane asylums. Was that accurate? That's that's accurate. That's crazy because you know, my friend David Patrick Harry Church of the Eternal Logo says it put it best when he said, like they you know, they emptied out the insane asylums, and that's just that's like public city now, that's just everything. Yeah, that is the insane asylums.
Speaker 2: So it is, dude. I was watching this guy go through Oakland the other day. You know, I've sporn, I've spent a lot of time in Oakland, and it is not what it once was. It is crazy. The like the the way that town works, Like you know, how they did. There's you know sort of that you know, hood adjacent sort of meme life for you know, reality for a lot of people, like the hood of They showed the hood adjacent neighborhood and it was just like, holy crap, it's just like literally like half a block away, it just looks like an apocalypse happened. And if you walk in there, you know, you're you're gonna have your backpack and your your your shoes stolen and maybe get killed and and maybe be trafficked.
Speaker 1: It's it is crazy, how drugs drugs planted this too, because I was thinking about how, you know, the eighties you had today. I was talking to somebody about that documentary High on Crack Street from from the eighties when it begins with hot Tom somewhere in the city. It's just like businessmen and you know, regular people, and you know, everybody's lining up just about crack and it's like and then you see the famous interview of the guy standing up in the city council meeting UH with the they're they're talking about the LAPD and he's like, no, I know that CIA was distributing drugs. They asked me to be part of it. He names three operations and he ends up dead. And how things were probably better in the midpoint when you had uh ease of access to UH you know, it was it was, it was it was so easy to get UH like narcotic you know, opioids for example. But that was better than when they banned them and then did the War on Terror and then took them away. And then now everybody's on fetanyl combined with SSRIs and it's just an absolute degradation. At least before it seemed to be some sort of you know, there was a drug life, and there was you know, people on the street, but it wasn't like everywhere on the street. My friend would take the Long Island Railroad into Grand Central every day to go to work in Manhattan. It's like you have to step over twenty thousand people in Grand Central on fentanyl, just sleeping everywhere. And that's different than the homelessness and stuff that we had before. But now, I mean, it's just it's so bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a level of just danger that we've never really had nationwide, you know, at least in ours or our parents' lifetimes that I know of. I mean, we've had cities go bad for extended amounts of time, you know, like I think New York before Juliani era, you know, like seventies to then, it was exactly a little shady, little sketchy, you know.
Speaker 1: Sey Maddie brings up right there. I just want to say, he says, I don't have an issue with opening a silence, but there has to be strict controls there. Think about all the things the establishment is labeled as making a person mentally ill over that decade, and that's true. That sort of ties in with the story we were just doing because one of the things that was mentioned in the media feed was about how you can get it. You know, the concealed carry permit is so restricted. You cannot buy a gun in Virginia, for example. You know, if you've been committed, if you've been or what's the term when they commit you forget the term when they commit you without when you've been institutionalized.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So, for example, you have a lot of people right now. The common thing, especially as you were saying hood adjacent, is people are so emotional and go crazy. They'll start shouting out things about just you know, can you meet or whatever, and those people get committed and they can't. That's one thing that ties in with you. You can't ever purchase a gun if you've been if that's happened to you, and so you know, the controls are are crazy. But yeah, there's one flew over the Cuckoos. Now's another MK culture book and movie.
Speaker 4: I was waiting for you to name the film.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's extra dangerous because, as he points out, you know, there's all kinds of things they label people mentally ill. For now it's it's bananas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good application for AI, because I can create an AI to go to your social media and label you as a lunative.
Speaker 2: Which they're talking about delegating to AI, right, lunatic coming from Luna, the moon makes you crazy, that's right, that's right. And the other thing, like the a lot of those experiences that people are having, you know, those those mental breakdowns are due to medications or street drugs that they've been taking. It's not like they should permanently lose their any constitutional right because they had a mental health event of some sort or an addiction of some sort. You know, that was in most cases environmental or dietary or toxicity.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: So this is a perfect example. You actually bought really a very good point because the way Trump tried to sell this as by relating it to the homeless, right, And we know that most of the homeless people out in the street, they are on drugs. They are not necessarily just all crazies, right, So drug and opioid abuse was a big piece of that. But he tried to sell that order as a way to fight homelessness, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh fifty one fifty is the term I was thinking of. There you go, Van Halen, Yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Know, it'll make a man crazy or a woman war. We've got that to deal with too.
Speaker 2: But Trump stops at war every month. Didn't you see the latest coast It stopped a war at least a war a month, uh is, he says, take us back to the chiech and Chong era, right, Like what happened to just you know, tune in, drop it, drop out, drop acid whatever. Now we've got a literal zombie apocalypse happening in cities just quite frankly about to implode. I mean, what that's doing to the housing market and the businesses in Oakland is it's a recipe. It's it's a ticking time bomb. It's not gonna you know what I mean, It's going to turn into like the Warriors, but it's a lot scarier.
Speaker 4: Well you know that that Blackstone CEO was all related to real estate, right.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm yeah, yeah, could have been a hit, right. I mean, all the weird shenanigans, they're all the weird anomal anomalies. The weird bouncing ball narrative would be a great way to obvious skate a an op like that, just saying.
Speaker 4: Well, now that sounds crazy, you should probably be put into an institution insane Issylon.
Speaker 1: Oh remember that song by Suicidal ten institutionalize.
Speaker 4: I just I just wanted a pepsi. All I wanted was a pepsi.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, your Have you heard body great skateboard song it is that would go great on there.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 4: I have suicidal tendencies on my mix, not that song, I have a different one.
Speaker 2: Have you heard body Counts cover of that song?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty good. The video is pretty good too.
Speaker 1: Body Count like iced Tea body Count Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah check it out. Look it up. Everybody like this fan you bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He totally changed the lyrics and messed with the uh the verses, but the choruses are all intact. It's great. He did a great job with it. It's really funny.
Speaker 4: He modernized it a little bit.
Speaker 2: It did get modernized. Yes, it now features Xbox and vegans and all kind of fun stuff. Uh, let's see here, what else do we got? We did the Nuclear subs, we did the Manhattan Daily Shooter event.
Speaker 1: We did My friend was iced Tea's personal assistant in New York. Yeah. His job every day was to go wash his purple Lamborghini. That's that's fun. Every day. He's like, go feed my dog in the poodle.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's cool. I watched Ice Tea get harassed by the cops recently. He was driving one of his fine Porsches and he was on his way to the DMV and the cops pulled him over on the way to the DMV and the cop did not know who he was or didn't give a buck who he was and gave him the hardest time.
Speaker 1: Uh it was.
Speaker 2: It was an interesting watch. I have to watch Iced Tea deal with the real cops because he plays a cop on TV. He may be gangsta, but he plays a cop on TV.
Speaker 1: But this pro Second Amendment. I know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like Ice for the most part. I don't really know his politic or didn't really pay attention to him during COVID or anything. Actually I did, and he put out a good album. That was all he did. So I didn't tell anyone to wear a mask or anything like that. So shouts out to Iced Tea, what else did we have?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I know what else we had? So let's see. Full of Bull's going to rejoin us in a minute here, and he probably won't have long when he gets back. But Where did that article go? I was telling you guys about this. Ah, yes, here it is. You guys want to talk AI for a minute? Yeah all right, so oh let me put this one on screen here. So Microsoft has a study that they claim reveals the forty jobs AI is most likely to impact and the forty that are safe for now. So I thought this might be interesting to look at. Shredder sent this one in Happy Birthday. Thanks Shredder. Definitely want to get everybody's opinion on this, So you folks in the chat tell us what you think too. Um let me check the chat hero quick. Karen says more people are homeless than ever before, not by choice, not on drugs, So throw them away and drug them with experimental pharmaceuticals. That's where we're at. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then there's also like run for mayor or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah totally. There's also this odd culture of this huge, huge percentage of people out there that once they're in that sort of feral ventanyl society of homeless people like they don't want to leave, you know what I mean, They want to live their life that way. It's I've heard a lot of people say that, like they'll have a limb rotting off and be saying that it's just like whoa. Okay anyways, so let's just cut right to it. So this is on Tom's guide dot com tech website and Amanda Caswell put this up on July thirtieth, And if you've been wondering, we'll just skip right to the good part here. If you've been wondering if your job is at risk, Microsoft is here to let you know. Okay, so watch out. Here's the at risk category. Customer service representative, sales representatives of services, market research analysts, management analysts, data scientists, public relations specialists, technical writers, editors, writers and authors, news analysts, reporters and journalists. Oh crap, interpreters and translators, proofreaders and copy makers, web developers. Sorry, business, let's see public safety telecommunic tele communic CA tours. I guess that's just all going to be digital. And remember when they told the people of Hawaii and a text message that there was a thermonuclear ballistic missile heading towards them and then said, oops, sorry about that. Yeah, public safety telecommunic communic CA tours. That's hard to say, but those people here, we go business teachers, post secondary economics teachers, post secondary library science teachers, post secondary political scientists, historians, mathematicians, statistical assistants, demonstrators and product promoters, models, hosts and hostesses, concierges, ever hazing, sales agents, new accounts clerks, counter and rental clerks, telephone operators, ticket agents, travel clerks, broadcast announcers and radio DJs, brokerage clerks, firm and home management educators, telemarketers, personal financial advisors and interpreters and translators. So h, models, models, Sorry, okay, thoughts are you seeing a pattern?
Speaker 5: Fans?
Speaker 1: Chicks?
Speaker 2: H oh?
Speaker 1: Let me guess the ones that are safe from AI are going to be the are going to be the ones that are either like Elon said, totally given to AI or ones that are going I mean that AI truly can't replace, which is a when it takes a human touch or dexterity to do.
Speaker 4: You know, you're right, it's gonna AI teacher, AI trainer, AI developer, AI fixer.
Speaker 1: Analyzer, DJs, writers and writers and authors is interesting because they they did that to themselves in many ways. I mean, there was a huge push. Now you know, part of the Hollywood Writers Strike was about precluding people from using AI that obviously doesn't seem to have done anything with this. But people thought, oh, it would be a great idea to use AI to help me with my with my book. But if it's a work of creative, creative writing in any sense, you did that to yourself. It's totally that is filtered all the way down to the common email in any office where it is completely inhuman. And I see the you know, there's an ease of use with that, which is fine, but it is they really did that to themselves. Anything that takes any sort of metaphysical you know meaning in anything AI is is completely ruining. It's totally totally generic and totally predictive. Uh and has really taken the things that it means to be human out of the out of the equation. I think, but a high teachers, I mean, yeah, you know, any and and then on the other side, anything that takes AI to fix AI seems natural for that this is like an all consuming thing. I think a lot of this is again like mythologizing AI for the way it is with these language models and stuff. But and I don't know how far down the road it is, but it seems to be already happening. If you're in the service industry and you think it's not going to take over your thing, I mean, come on.
Speaker 4: Well, let's see what it suggests is safe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's let's look at safe. I will say though, that you can get a robot server for twenty thousand dollars, So I don't know how much the server human flesh one is worth in places.
Speaker 4: When like it's a Tesla diner.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, you just buy once, cry once and you got a server that's never late and shows up all the time. So all right, let's let's look at what's safe for now. For now here we go take a deep breath. All right, So, hey, I know someone who does the first one. Here shouts out to Fletcher Automotive glass installers and repairers, bridge and lock tenders, cement masons, concrete finishers, cleaners of vehicles and equipments, commercial drivers, construction laborers, continuous mining machine operators, cooks, short order derrick operators. What the fuck is a derrick operator? Okay, oh, I got you, okay, right right right, okay, Oil and gas dishwashers, dredge operators, drywall and ceiling tile installers. Got another homie that does that. Earth drillers except oil and gas excavating and loading machine, dragline operators, fowlers, fence erectors, floor sanders and finishers, food cooking machine operators and tenders, forest conservation gardens and sorters, agricultural products, highway maintenance workers. We should have robots for that. Insulation mechanical janitor and cleaners. We should have robots for that too. Landscaping and ground keeping, logging, mine cutting, channel machine operators, oil and gas rotary drill loze.
Speaker 1: This seems this to me brings out You remember the whole society, the underground society in nineteen eighty four or in Demolition Man. Yeah, there's a whole group of people who are not subject to the rules of what happens in nineteen eighty four, and they're depicted as you know, a working class or lower class kind of kind of bog people. And that's sort of this is where we're headed, because this is you know, the push for it just on an education level, the push for for college has been insane over the last few decades. And Sam Hyde made a good point the other night. He was like, you know, if this isn't the college is kind of a bell curve with who is suitable for it or who can benefit from it. But if you're going to spend two hundred and fifty thousand dollars to go to college instead of investing it, or you know, working in a business, or you know, you fail at a business and you move on and you have a life that it's crazy and and this, you know this really I think this is an unintentional consequence of this. It shows that people who go into the trades, and there's a lot of people who watch my show and who watch your show, you know who watch here are that are like this, who have made lives out of you know, really great lives and are not beholden to this whole academic bullshit. I talked to a custodian used to call him janitors the other day and I was like, hey, man, ready for the weekend. And he was like, I don't get a weekend. I work seven days a week. I got eight kids. And this guy has eight kids, he's got grandkids. His oldest. This guy's like my age, and he's got a grown daughter who now has a grand kid. And this is the happiest motherfucker I've seen in like ten years. He had light in his eyes. He was happy to be at work. This is like his third job. He cleans trash cans. And that guy is not He doesn't have any of this bullshit. And I really, I really, I was like, you're blessed man, good for you. And I think that's I just think that's kind of an unintentional consequence of what's happening with these lists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, man.
Speaker 4: A couple of comments something real, real quick too hasher ahead because if you go back to the beginning of the article, the headline this is about AI, and it says these are the jobs that are safe from AI. And already you were noticing as you were going through the list of the ones that were allegedly safe from AI are not safe from robots. Now, So, I mean, this ship is happening quick, you know what I mean. It's funny, Yeah, it's not funny.
Speaker 2: I mean that that most recent Megan Fox movie, like a central part of the plot in it was that, you know, there was a construction site and the construction workers were were having outbursts because they were slowly being replaced by robotic construction droids and they looked pretty damn real. They looked pretty like you know that can't be too far in the future if it's not already, you know, a bunch of those underground building bunkers for the elites. Let me go to mystical Pharaoh here, see if you've seen a pattern, any patterns you want to talk about? And then I got a couple of viewer comments I want to throw at Pharaoh. What do you think, man, you see that see any patterns here in the safe versus not safe? What do you think of the list?
Speaker 3: I actually wanted to bring the point that Rus brought out, especially when I heard I saw the truck drivers right, because we know that with self driving trucks is one of the things that I've pushing as well. So I'm into surprisingly, say, mathematicians right, there was actually some surprising and the list to go, which is I don't know why mathematicians will go. I don't think they will go, but I think goes back to your point we're talking about before the show, right is there is a big push right now for AI to be everywhere, and I think part of this is more of a conditioning that is happening right now to the society to buy into the narrative right and to accept what they want you to push for it to be right, because we have the choice to adopt a I to use it the way we human want to use it right, which might not be the same how they want to use it right, and how they want to push you to use So I think he will see a lot of conditioning to drive us in a direction that they want us to go for us so that we don't resist that direction right and and directed in a different way because there are uses for that AI. Right. But but we as a as a species ex humans, we have to choose how we want to use it that really will mostly benefit us, not drag us into an age of idiocracy where you have ninety ninety five percent of the population have no fucking idea what to do anything other than just asking ched GPT a question.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So then all your training will be how you write prompts, because that's what they wanted to you to be right. It's how to master writing a prompt to get the AI to give you the right answer.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: Have you seen those those influencers that sell courses on how to do that? Already?
Speaker 3: This is this is yeah, this is garbagect.
Speaker 2: I can't think of a way to ask a question, what.
Speaker 3: Because the one have it? Because the way you ask a question will direct it to give you a different answer. Right, so, but but but but again, they want to reduce you as a human not to be critical thinker or at least the majority. Right, They want to reduce the majority to people that just have to ask questions to AI say that they are become completely reliant. They have those critical thinking that are easily controlled slobs. Right, That's that's that's how they want us to push to it. Whereas I think where everybody needs to start paying attention to is how can we use those tools in the right way. How can we adopt those tools the right way in education, especially in college education? Right that you do not kill critical thinking, specially in college. Yes, but so so that's I think there's a lot of debates are going to happen, and it's going to depend at the end of the day to us and whether we're going to buy into their narrative and the bullshit that Microsoft and those big companies are going to try to push it into. Because you can see right now the large data model is consolidating into the hand of a few, right. Everybody else are going to be users to those large platforms, right, the large AI models, right, and and all the brain power will be people getting paid millions to develop those models.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Everybody else is just going to be a user. And I think that's a push that they are trying to get to, is that the power will only be consolidated into the hand of those few corporations that own those large models. Right, everybody else is a fucking usert.
Speaker 1: Great example of that musical Pharaoh the movie Eddington that just came out with by directs by Ari Astor, which is actually about exactly what you're talking about. A gigantic data mining facility built by users and controlled by technocratic overlords that don't even appear in the film. Yeah, I might check that out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's interesting. Start building one of those in Texas.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 3: Well so so that's and so this is the next point of this, right that that's where we're going to go, is is all this massive data centers they are building. And you can see that talks about energy and debates right now about nuclear energy, Right, you start seeing that popping more and more. Right, people that are skeptical skeptical of nuclear energy because they are pushing to build more reactors everywhere.
Speaker 1: Right, So.
Speaker 3: And then now you start, how are you gonna call those centers?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Are we're gonna use water but human drinks? Like, how the hell are we going to do that? So they're they're almost going to be a fight between humans and AI or there those corporations that are powering AI for resources to be able to power what they want to power. So that that that's a fight that's going to happen. It's not going to be that's far off in the future.
Speaker 1: Dude. With the movie water World with Kevin Costner is really about AIG war on humans. That's pretty crazy. That's that's a good point, especially about the.
Speaker 4: Used to read about like some sort of little minnow fish why liking the water in California?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Hasher or whatever? And now it's like it's like, now, no, sorry, plubs, use stupid dirty humans, no water for you. We need the water for the AI robots who are your overlords.
Speaker 2: Now, h yeah, you you will accept rolling blackouts, You will accept two weeks with no power. You will accept entire neighborhoods blowing up all right, houses with people inside them blowing up spontaneously because the gas lines aren't maintained properly in California. You will accept all of that, and you will accept the brunt of the blame of climate change for eating hamburgers and driving SUVs, and you will experience great shortages and crappy service.
Speaker 1: And you will live in Mega City one, and all of the natural things in this country will be taken over by Microsoft Gemini, which sucks.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, and you will experience great austerity and take the blame for climate change while they fire up new coal stations and fire up new nuclear reactors and dig up the earth to create cooling centers for these things and use more jigawatts than it took to take Marty and the Doctor back in time in every single one of these facilities. We've got people in Australia who are saying these things are popping up everywhere. There's forty three stargate just in Stargate, right, yeah, I think like mini cern reactors and shit like this.
Speaker 1: This is Oh and the minnows are darby poison.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, don't eat the minnows.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So what's the real plan with all this?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: So this is good.
Speaker 3: For seeing the policies that Trump was trying to put in place and how they connect. You remember how he was trying He was coming out and saying, there's a multi federal land that we own that we just want to start selling. And he wanted to sell like crazy amount of land to private industries.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, Yellowstone is now Blackstone.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep.
Speaker 3: So there is there is a dangerous agenda that that administration is pushing. And again conservative or sitting there and just buying the narrative and just being entertained was his like clown show that he's doing every day. But that is we have to be really paying attention because it is he's really ushering a lot of dark stuff if we did not pay attention to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah uh. And and we've seen him attach it to global conflicts too, right, like like in Ukraine trying trying to get rare earth mineral deals attached to the war, right like trying to get canvas owens to stop talking about the old dude the French president's married to, and trying to get some extra rare earth minerals, Like what are those important for? They're important for the computers and the data centers and all the electric cars and all the you know, all the who and whovill toys.
Speaker 3: So he just signed another executive order I'm not executive initiative called like Digital Initiative or I forget the name of the initiative, but basically what it is is in collaboration with openI, Microsoft, Oracle, Google. Basically he wanted to create a centralized repository for all healthcare information and connecting all healthcare service and data records in US. Who's option for you to opt out if you want to write, But basically that's what he wants or that's initiative is getting those big corporations that own the same large data models we're talking about right to actually have access to your healthcare records. And if you remember the very first meeting or the first press release he had was was was that Oracle dude when he was standing there and saying, Oh, we're gonna start creating MR and a vaccine that artered to your DNA, right, and you start connecting this old picture together and you start seeing some really dog shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah exactly, and.
Speaker 1: Or executive Order forty four to twenty, We're gonna free Maxwell. We've moved here to Texas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, some comments here. Kathleen says, the tech bros want to eliminate free will. The Almighty won't let it get that far. Thanks Kathleen, good to see.
Speaker 1: Shouts out to Kathleen.
Speaker 2: Definitely. Let's see digital minefield. Mattie says, So basically, a lot of the lowest paying jobs are safe. Techno feudalism is alive, and well it seems yeah, I noticed that too, Like there's a couple of you know, like the some of the oil rigging and some of that stuff are decent paying jobs and good wages. But a lot of those You're right, they're like I think there was another comment there. Let's see here. Oh, media Bear jumps in, what's up, Media Bear? As an ambassador of the clown community, I'm here to declare our disappointment in world leaders a right on doctor clown, doctor clown, thank you for that one.
Speaker 4: You guys are crazy. I don't know what you're thinking. You should be doing what I'm doing. I'm selling everything I own, including possibly the shirt off my back, and going all in investing on these AI big data centers. I'm gonna build one myself. That's where the money's at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need to buy some Arctic land where we can sink some shipping containers and just film full of hot servers.
Speaker 4: I heard China's doing interesting stuff like burying it in the ground and doing stuff underwater and the ocean, all sorts of words.
Speaker 1: Stuff. They had those ships, Remember they had those cargo ships turning into to data centers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, yep. Well they're doing them in like Finland and all these other places now too, And and there I know someone that's doing it. Actually, they do their crypto stuff in a frozen box basically.
Speaker 1: I guess that's why. That's why the bluetooth is was invented by was it invented by an Icelander? That's why the Bluetooth symbol is the rune because it's Icelandic and that's where they have the data centers.
Speaker 2: How about that cold we'll shout out to ice Is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a run.
Speaker 2: Uh. Let's see here, Karen Karen, building on what digital said, looks like all the safe jobs are the ones left to keep building our prison cities. Yay.
Speaker 1: Bluetooth is named for Harold Bluetooth, the Icelandic viking.
Speaker 2: Ah okay.
Speaker 1: Called that.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see here, Grok, is that true? Yeah? I mean we are streaming on X, we should be able to just stop what we're doing and say that, right, And and Groc.
Speaker 1: I thought we're gonna buy Greenland. I thought this was going to be part of the Greenland. We're going to invade Greenland. Yeah, well that's what my that's what my screenplay that I'm writing right now is about, called Generation, which I'll try to complete.
Speaker 3: Musket will actually will be great if you're if you're streaming on X that he can attach a life asient of Grock in your show and or your and then you.
Speaker 1: I thought you said attach a live Asian.
Speaker 4: Tiffany.
Speaker 2: Her jeans are yellow. Let's see here. Yeah, Band says. These data centers are popping up everywhere. They use a lot lot of power and water. That's right, there's a little water too. They also chew up residential real estate, right, and a great way to ruin residential real estate is with progressive policies that leave them looking like Oakland does now right, pennies on the dollar and.
Speaker 4: Do they make a noisy hum the way I'm sure that they do, right, because I saw this one where it was about bitcoin miners that I was like, holy smokes, this one building full of all these server racks just running was creating like a horrible noise pollution on the local town and it's making people sick and shit, it's crazy just the noise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not surprising at all. I mean, there's a Tesla joint not far from here, and we used to hear that thing thumping. They would turn the rocket engines on and off over there. It was like twenty miles away, but you could just feel the earth moving all the time. And the people that live in that town, oh boy, I'm pretty sure they had to pay them all off. I think they had to buy their silence because they were just like, this is You're destroyed our town. Where was that comment about, Oh there it is, Kathleen. Again a different topic, but I wanted to not forget this. How about Oprah blocking egress for people from Maui due to her private road. Did you guys see that among the tsunami warnings? So Maui's a trip, Like you there's only like one or two ways out of like the southern part of it, and you have to go like up and around the whole island, basically along the shoreline, the whole way going like north on the west side of the island, and and sometimes going the other way doesn't work, like when that when the fire happened. But Oprah has a private road that cuts right across, so you hit high ground early and then you come up on the other side, which is where people were trying to get because there was a freaking tsunami warning and yeah, they had evacuation orders in effect, and hers private security people were confiscating people's phones from what some people are saying when they got turned around and told to just you know, wait in line like and and drive up the path of the potential tsunami. So Oprah got the uh the Great Human Award this week. Again. That's fun. Thanks Kathleen for not letting me forget that. I definitely wanted to mention that. Jake in the discord says as if centralizing healthcare, just like all the other initiatives the government tries to centralize, will work this time. It's a good point. What what do we gain out of that? The centralization of that data? I mean, if you look at the policies especi actually, if you work inside of the government. Anything DoD attached payroll wise, like personally identifiable information is something that you spend many hours annually doing training on, you know, employee training on the importance of not distributing someone's PII is paramount, especially when it comes to health stuff. And if you even bump up against that, you know, at least all the training I took when I worked there, it was like, you're screwed. You know, you're in deep dog shit if you say publish a database accidentally publicly email a database that has Social Security numbers in it, for example, or something innocent like that, like they pound it into your head. Now, imagine having all of everybody's health information in the same place and knowing a government that knows exactly what lot number of everything you've ever taken, you know, when, where lot number dosage everything?
Speaker 1: Like do you do?
Speaker 2: How is that good? What does that do for us? Why should that not exist the way it always has? You know, in your hospital, in your doctor's office, and in your insurance company. They can all have their little stovepipes. But this will not end well. I guarantee you and nobody should trust this. This is not legal advice. It's fucking life advice. Nobody should trust this after the way these governments, especially those that are involved in globalism, Western governments behaved in twenty twenty and twenty twenty one. Fuck you were not doing it.
Speaker 4: You should have seen the clip when Trump did the signing. He was talking about the whatever this this black box technology stuff he was hinting at. They're like, oh, did you know that they can tell you what's gonna be wrong with you six years from now? So they're doing like they're doing like pre crime on your health. So like they're gonna sell this information is technically in a way it's kind of less dangerous in the hands of the government and far more dangerous than third party hands like insurance providers. So it's not about what is this gonna get you? It's gonna be what does this not get you. They're gonna be like, no soup for you, no insurance for you. We know that in five years you've got diabetes, buddy, we know X y Z, we know about you. And he made a joke about it too. He was saying, like, I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't want to know what's going to be wrong with me the same way he did the like you can wear a mask if you want to, I'm not gonna you know, So he's gonna make everybody else do this, but he's not gonna do it right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys sound like you don't trust the science.
Speaker 4: How dare me and you and everybody?
Speaker 2: Oh, the science. I don't trust the science or the computer science in this idea.
Speaker 6: Do not like it?
Speaker 2: I mean, think about I think about all the databases that I know for a fact that I was in that we're supposed to be maintained private by corporations or employers or places of business that were leaked password managers. I mean the amount of leaks. The DA, the State DA of California himself leaked the personal personally identifiable information of everyone that bought a gun or applied for a concealed carry permit in California for like a twenty five year span. He just broke the training that I was telling you about. I'm sure state employees get the same training about releasing PII. And he gave access to Davis University to a raw database that held the address, the driver's license number, the social security number, the serial numbers for anything that they purchased at a gun story had all of that, and that university made that thing public. They say it was an accident, but they made it public. And I mean that's like a criminal's delight right there. They just got a hunting.
Speaker 1: Map.
Speaker 2: You know, they know how old you are, they know where you are, they know what kind of shit you've got in your house, you know. So I mean, think about all your medical records. Everybody in the country's being in one place, no thanks, no thanks.
Speaker 4: All tears can have access to at any time. And to prove that it's yours, you need a digital ID.
Speaker 2: Here right right, Yeah, and you can afford to be a lazy shit bird no interest low IQ human if there's gonna be UBI. Right, So we'll have this UBI class of people who can afford the VR glasses and they're you know monster ub forty.
Speaker 4: Oh wait you said UBI.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's a sad Covidian story when it comes to UB forty. I'll save that for another time, too depressing. But yeah, I don't know, man, I don't know. Not a good idea. And I'm sure that's just one little gem inside that initiative, right Pharaoh, I'm sure there's lots of other fun stuff in there we could pick out. All right, tell you what I'm gonna put Mark? I mean full of bowl in the wait? No, how do I just put him backstage? There we go, He's backstage.
Speaker 1: Mark.
Speaker 2: If you want to come back, type to me in the private chat and I'll bring you back in. So I'm glad there was no bad tsunamis that could have been worse. That earthquake sounds absolutely terrifying in eight point eight is ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was rather large. And then of course there was a bunch of talk going around about people was this created? Was this a man like an intentional weaponized earthquake kind of thing?
Speaker 2: So yeah, right, wake Jake reminded me hesher the government has ai to process all that data though, Yep, it's true, it's true. That's what That's what the polleteer's for, right processing. Okay, what else do we got you guys? I'm I think I'm spent. I don't have anything else on my list? Rucks, did I forget anything? Boy? The room worthy?
Speaker 4: That's a tricky question, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It always is? We could always go you know, forever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. I mean to be honest with you that there it seemed like a semi slow newsweek in a way, but I think we covered all the big news. I think I think I thought I had some thoughts about AI, but I'd have to ask Chatchypeach or Grock first if I do. Just kidding, The thing is that I was doing some research lately for local SEO search engine optimization, so I had to refresh about you know, regular old SEO, and then I got into learning about local SEO, and along the way I found out, well, how that's changing real soon because of AI. You know, of course they were Infidel Farr or Mystical Fair was saying something about the fact that they're forcing this on people, in particular through the employers. So the employers at some point have been pressured into needing this stuff, thinking they needed or maybe they have no choice. It's been installed on everybody's phones and computers now and all that fun stuff, right, so you can't get away from it, right, It's very difficult now. So like the thing is like they're changing the game for like local business. I'm seeing how already it's going to be negatively detrimental. So even if these local businesses adopt the AI agents and do whatever and try to survive and adapt and whatever, they're still going to have trouble because the way that they're doing, the local search results are going to be, it's all going to be just the just the little summaries that you get. You guys are already experiencing this right now when you look for anything ninety percent of the time now I'm guessing that you see like a little AI summary show up, right, and then it shows you some results. If you even go that far, usually you get your answer right away without even going there anymore. So this is clearly hurting like search rankings and people visiting websites and all this stuff. And it's what mystical Fair was talking about. Now, all of the controlled narrative, one source, centralized information is what's going to be fed up in those top results.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: So, clearly, if only the sanctified New York Times and the Associated Press, they're the only ones allowed to give out the information. If people aren't even going to go further down to find like the independent journalists reporting or twenty one wire or anything or anybody or us or do nothing, they're just going to get the AI summary. Right, So now there's like these new tricks and ways to actually rank with your website with the SEO and has less to do with what's actually on your website as far as like how it visually looks for a human And now you're worried more about like all of the keyword rich stuff like you always have to be like for Search engine optimization SEO, but now there's like a little code you have to actually write, hidden code that a human being doesn't see, but now robots see it. And now that's what the AI summarizer goes to and ceased first before it even sees your website. So pretty soon people who make websites, which are probably going to be made by AI anyways, aren't even going to be making websites for human beings. They're going to make websites for robots, if that makes sense. And this seriously affects the local business people because they used to be they would have to compete to show up on the Google maps. That's what I'm learning to try to do right now to help local business show up on the maps. Right when you say local whatever business near me, and Siri or Google says here you go and it shows on the maps. Right, It's like, and then they got they got twenty three review is four and a half stars or whatever, right, and then you get to see the reviews and their photos and shit, right, I think all that's going away. I think now they're just gonna be fed whatever the AI wants to feed them. So how's that gonna work? The business is going to be based on some sort of social credit score, their social carbon footprint. What's gonna help them rank? What gets the answer to be in the AI's summary instead of going on the Google maps? You know what I mean? So who knows? The future does not look bright for anybody because of this AI shit.
Speaker 2: And we already have a huge problem with people only reading headlines, right, That's kind of been an ongoing theme inside the boiler room. It's like, not only do people not read to the bottom of the article and think about the sources and then watch all the you know, talking heads talk about it and with a critical eye, but they don't. They don't. They just read the title. So like, now all those people are going to graduate to just reading the AI summary. And you know, the I summary is brilliant. I'll give them that. And it's useful sometimes, but my goodness, it's just like talk about you know, we talk about globalization so much and think about it as like something that affects us financially and I don't know, affects our sovereignty and all these other things our culture, but like, what about the globalization of the data, the globalization of you know, the internet. This is like the death of the Internet. You know, this is the death of the wild, wild west, free ish Internet that we had up until twenty fifteen. So I don't know, I don't know. Man, it's pretty freaky to think about the information sphere and how it's going to get super ubiquitous. Probably, I mean it already is, but I mean at least it's mostly man made stupidity. Hey yeah, So you know, and that's a great example of you know why some of those first positions in that list of forty there web developers was right right there, right there in it.
Speaker 4: And then when when they're doing these things, and the agents too, it's not just that it's relying on an LM that might be woke or controlled whatever, but the thing is, it's like it's doing it from a limited pool of resources out there online so they go to they can find Okay, if I want, if I'm an AI agent and I want to build a website, I teach myself how to build a website as the AI l ll M the same way a human would accept matrix Keanu Reefs style. It goes and reads the entire Internet, what's available, everything that's out there, which was up until a certain point, exclusively created by humans. Right, But it wasn't very long before a lot of the content that's available online was written by AI. So like, how long before we get to that whole AI slot feedback loop where there's zero input coming anymore from humans? And I thought I had heard something from one of these people, probably from all of them, Elon Musk, Sam Altman or whatever, saying that there's we're going to run that were the the AI data, The information coming from humans for AI is starting to run dry. And I'm like, well, now, what what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Like shit, yeah, it already just got all the math and all the science and all the history and all the culture.
Speaker 4: They're all going to sound the same. That's my point. Like, so when I anytime I have experimented with with AI for like any you know, business related things like if you're trying to get this to this one to recommend X Y Z okay, Like, so give me a business tagline for this business and I get it this one from Microsoft, I get this one from Grock, I get this one from the other one. What's Gemini or whatever?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: They all sound the same, stupid like what you would expe like, just what the heck? It's the same crap coming from this all these various programs, no human or thought involved whatsoever. And it's just spitting back the same thing, and it's crawling around and just like copying what everybody else already has. And I'm like, well, dude, how do you how do you stand apart? How are you different? Why would how come every burger joint in Chicago has the same tagline, Our burgers are great, Our burgers are great. How come everybody says our burgers are great? Well that's what chat Gypt said to makers are tagline, you know. So it's it's going to get boring real soon in very uniform.
Speaker 3: Well up was killing everything that is great. But I'm you and you end up in the deuocracy because everything you have a bunch of dunk huments and all of them are reading the same headlines and they left about it.
Speaker 2: Mhmm yeah, blob society sounds lame. Oh there's a we got full of bull back with us? Mark? Are you there? Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't be much longer. Some matters came up, but sorry, I've been out of the loop. What did you guys get into? I don't know if I can offer any wisdom, I doubt it.
Speaker 2: We cracked the meaning of life, We fixed the uh, we destroyed the mass media cartel. They're gone. You'll turn your TV on and only find boiler room and alternate current radio. Yeah. I think we've we've solved all the problems.
Speaker 5: Wow, I don't know how much time went by. Maybe I went into a time warp.
Speaker 4: And well we did that too. We invented a time machine.
Speaker 5: You guys are the best.
Speaker 2: We've got backed and right it right at all the wrongs, Your taxes have all been returned to you, Your deed has been burned. Everything is golden, man.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 5: Having an upbeat attitude is important, you know, Yes, because we're good enough and smart enough and guys down a people like people like it.
Speaker 2: That's right, Well, Mark, one quick thing you could you could weigh in on. Kathleen Uh mentioned Oprah Winfrey was not letting people in Maui used her her private road to get away from the tsunami warning and had so far as reports coming in that her private security team were seizing people's phones that were trying to I assume film them being turned around and told to go back toward the tsunami because you have to go all the way up the northwest side of the island and hook back around to get away from the tsunami warning. And everybody in Maui had to evacuate, and they could have done it much quicker if Oprah would have let them through. So and then Stitch Beetle, what's up? She came in and said, Oprah riffy doesn't want her road used, and she isn't even on the island when this stuff goes on. So she wasn't even there, and she had her security team block the island and put people in danger. What do you think? Full of bull?
Speaker 5: I guess when I see that kind of arrogance, that kind of audacity, I'm almost speechless. I Mean, it speaked way more volumes than I could ever speak right now in what these people think of the rest of us. I mean, if she was ever a Christian person, I'd like to see her at the Pearly Gates talking to the Big Man and explaining this one.
Speaker 2: This may be the least of the things she has to explain to the big Man. She's friends with John of God, She's friends with Weinstein, She's friends.
Speaker 1: With totally psychotic.
Speaker 2: She's Yeah, from all all we can see like this, this is someone who's not even going to get the opportunity of standing at those gates, not looking to either, probably heading the other way on purpose, a.
Speaker 5: Legend in her own mind, no doubt. Yeah, what can you say. I mean, there's narcissism, and then there's something that's even beyond narcissism that isn't even defined yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oprah Winfrey more like Oprah Lose Free.
Speaker 4: Okay, I have one quick thing. I'm sure if you want to just hit it lightly because you did hint. You might have something further about this in the near future.
Speaker 2: But the.
Speaker 4: Set the thing on the desk thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Mark, you might be interested in this. If you may have missed this two weeks ago Sunday, I guess almost three weeks ago now, airman at I can't remember the name of the base was on duty. I think he was a security it security or something like that. Walked in the office, took his holster off with a quick release common quick release, set the holster down on the table, and his gun went off and hit him in the chest and killed him immediately. And it was a sig so hour p. Three twenty. It was a specific model. And the company is they have a long heritage, They've been around forever. They have government contracts. They provide the entire service pistol U for for all four services you know, and others. And these these things have been going off uncommanded discharge is what it's being referred to quite often, and the company is fighting back and saying, no, it's not our product. But people online are demonstrating that they can reproduce this. Now here, I'll show you real quick an example.
Speaker 4: This is pretty much for those who don't know, this particular model does have a reputation, let's say, for doing such a thing when it's dropped. Yes, before all this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the company sig Sour they have had to clear I think they've had to settle twelve cases and there's like over one hundred other cases. And there was video footage that just came out a couple of weeks back on Ben Stoger's channel and others of a guy adjusting his holster who was carrying in the appendix location and it went off and it shot off one of his testicles. Yeah, so this kind of stuff has been going on and the company's saying, not our fault, but watch this. This is who is this guy? I forget his name. This is one shot TV trying to see if he can do this with his pistol.
Speaker 10: It's an old like original Gen one P. Three twenty, and I think it was one of the ones that was recalled for a new trigger and it's never been sent back. So this thing's like double dangerous. We're gonna see if we can get it.
Speaker 1: To go off.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna try to do it just like Wyoming gun project replicate his test exactly. We do have a primed shellcasing in the magazine. Here you can see there's no projectile, no gunpowder, just a primer on that nine millimeter shellcasing. It's going in the sig P three twenty.
Speaker 2: And we had a malfunction.
Speaker 10: That's what I expected. All right, that primed shellcasing is chambered in the SIGP three twenty, and he used a screw. I'm gonna use this little red thing and put this in the trigger. I mean, you can see how small that is. It's probably less than a millimeter.
Speaker 1: I really don't know.
Speaker 10: But we're just gonna put it in that little gap in front of the trigger, just basically to get it to the wall. So you guys know that I'm not, you know, adding any more pressure with my finger. God forbid if it does go off. So I am actually gonna put on earpro for this because I don't know how loud this primer is gonna be. And I'm in a little bitty room. So let's see if we can get this thing inside our pistol. All right, I've got our little piece of plastic wedge in the trigger right there. It's basically just pressed to the wall. I'm gonna move the slide and we'll see if it goes off. Okay, I'm gonna set this down.
Speaker 2: I'll stop it there, but uh.
Speaker 1: Not yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a catastrophic for this company, I think, and they're basically gas lighting. It seems as though they're gas lighting the world about the causes of this stuff. So we're Adam and I've been talking about this for a long time, and we have a friend who is an armorer and engineer basically a firearms engineer, So he may come on and talk to us about this next week or shortly thereafter. And if you out there watching are interested in this, we're going to try to go into great detail with it. So we're going to have drawings and calls to sig and stuff like that to discuss. But it's really interesting, Mark, because there are many, many, many people in our military and police forces that have to have that gun strapped to their body by policy, you know, it's their only option. And that guy's family has no recourse, you know what I mean. They can't sue the military. You can't sue the military over something like that.
Speaker 5: So that okay, what's what's the model number of the gun? Again? Who's what's the make and model? One more time?
Speaker 2: It's a Sigur P three twenty six hour P three twenty Okay, this is all new.
Speaker 5: That that taxpayers would buy those guns for military and police and they would have that level of self danger and it would also make it more difficult to use them correctly because you're trying to apprehend or stop a criminal and the gun goes off, let's say, before you intended it to go off, which might tip off the suspect and he gets away.
Speaker 2: Or or it could go off in your holster while you're wrestling with a suspect who's fighting you, you know, and it could hit you or someone else, an innocent bystander, you know. And it's like, you make a good point about our tax dollars. Like the contract that six hour one for the military is huge. It's massive. There are so many these things have been in circulation since like twenty fifteen, so there's more than a decade of them being out there. And the Air Force they had to just say no more for now.
Speaker 4: Like I call them what them seventeen and the M eighteens, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the military model. I'm seventeen and M eighteen. So it's a mess, man, It is an absolute mess. And SIG has the kind of reputation where they could recover from this if they would be honest about it and fix it. But instead they're saying, you know, we didn't do it. That's that guy's fault that he's dead basically, or a terrible accident, or the holster maker's fault. And you know, to their credit, these are open investigations that it's hard to get public information about. But the cases that they've had to settle and the videos of this stuff happening just keep happening. So we're gonna bring it down done.
Speaker 5: Makes you wonder if a competitor might start lurking in the background. Well, you know, SIG can't last forever. Let's get this contract right.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, arguably a lot of people would argue that Bretta or Glock should have gotten that contract and that SIG should have never been cleared for it, and that there might be something worth investigating, like in the procurement and signing of these contracts. You know, was there some backscratching going on there perhaps, or some shit shady work or you know, we're safety checks not complete for some reason.
Speaker 5: Well that if something's that lucrative, you could have some sort of skullduggery or foul place somewhere along the line sooner or later.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and people don't Karen asks the good tinfoil hat question right there.
Speaker 2: Do you know I've I've put my tinfoil hat on in wonder that too. It's almost like, are you doing this on purpose? Because what they've done, and there's memes about this going around, are what they've done. You know, one of the big arguments when you're arguing with someone who is pro gun control used to be guns don't kill people. People kill people, or you know, guns themselves don't kill people. Well, the negligence that sig Sour has apparently shown with this product has now flipped that what used to be a fact on its end, and that has done great damage to people's you know, confidence in a firearm. And people don't really think I don't know that most people think about this. But polymer guns with striker fires, you know, and an internal trigger are relatively new. They're really a pretty new technology. And the sig P three twenty like glock is one thing like that is an engineering feat and there and and no tool like that is ever going to be one hundred percent safe. But a lot of these are sort of new things, and you know, old old school guns don't have this problem at all. This is this is specific to a relatively new on the timeline of these, you know, the invention of firearms things.
Speaker 5: So therefore therefore they could say, well, in a way, guns do kill people.
Speaker 2: That's the problem. They've created a situation where folks can now say that, and.
Speaker 4: Or they can they can try to persuade through force to convert everybody back to the old revolvers.
Speaker 2: Or something new like a smart gun.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, yeah, okay, technology usually ask.
Speaker 2: There is there is a bit of conspiracy going around about the new generation of glocks coming out because there's a patent that's been released and it shows like a like a battery compartment or some sort of power. There's something in there that have people going, wait a minute, is this going to be like is there gonna be electronics in this gun? Like? What does that mean? Is he's gonna have a fingerprint reader or something like that? Hmm yeah, So who knows that.
Speaker 5: Ron Avery and I have had a discussion. Oh, there's all these different gun makers. Is it actually true that all the gun makers are pro Second Amendment or do they or do they just want to arm the state?
Speaker 2: I would I would say that there are some gun makers who just are about the bottom line. This is just my opinion. The guy that we're going to have on next week would be able to answer that question probably really well because he's worked for some of those companies.
Speaker 1: And with them.
Speaker 2: But it seems to me like some companies just don't care about civilian market or what happens in the civilian legal realm as much as they do money, and they're they're able to get government contracts, and for them it's just sort of a non issue because that's where their money comes from. Like Knight's Armament for example, Like you can't get a Knight's Armament rifle anymore as a civilian, and if you can, it's going to be four thousand dollars, five thousand dollars for you know something, you could build one for eight hundred bucks that would be just as good. But that company, you can't get their stuff because it all goes to foreign militaries, NATO forces and our military, and they just don't care. But then there's a lot of smaller companies that really do care, that really have an ethos of, hey, this is we cater to the civilian market. Then you have the hybrid ones that make the big contracts, but they are also able to have an output that caters to the civilian market. So it's kind of all of those all yes.
Speaker 5: And no, and maybe that's very interesting. Yeah, because if they're sole or major purpose is just armed the state. Remember gun controls for privateers, for private citizens. The state shall have no control over its over its use of lethal force, no controls whatsoever. That's how you know, the gun control arguments are hollow because the guns of the state cannot be silenced, they cannot be controlled. Yeah, and the only gun, the only armaments you want to control would be uh, statist or state arms, which includes you know, arsenals of missiles and you know, gravity bombs and crew cruise missiles and hell fire missiles. Those are the ones you want to control. In terms of illicit trade, it's not the civilian firearm. It's the arms of the state if there were, if you want controls, that's where the control should go. And so if any company that solely or mainly caters to the state would be a little respect. But I'm glad that there's a mixed bag out there where you can find these companies that do you know, care about the Second Amendment.
Speaker 2: So yeah, those are those are the ones to support for sure. And as far as like uh, you know, the government or the powers to be using SIG as a scapegoat to like disarm people because guns aren't safe. Like that, I could see idiots saying that. I could definitely see people saying that. But that's the most ridiculous argument I could think of. It's like, so a company builds something that isn't safe, people get hurt, so you're gonna take away you know what I mean. That's like someone's peloton. Mike Tyson's peloton killed his kid, right, so the government is going to ban treadmills, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean.
Speaker 2: It's like, no, a company did that. A company's negligence and poor design did that, and there's a legal system to deal with them that does not involve taking away a constitutional right blanketly across the nation, you know.
Speaker 1: That, PT says. GPT says that Colt and sixth Sour are not state owned but relies so heavily on government contracts and R and D and product lines that they're shaped around state needs and that uh. Some that are like Glocksmith and Wesson, Ruger Beretta, those are the four of the US companies are glock is Austrian, but the other three are US are mainly designed for a civilian market, So that kind of answers your question.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, summer sacrifice s s s S.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 5: But there's probably no stop in the media cartel from still trying to make it. You know, A look, the firearm itself is the problem.
Speaker 2: They've been pretty quiet about it, actually, and I think that's probably because they have they ultimately serve the government. You know, they have so many military contracts that, like, you know that whatever buffer they have in the media seems to be working in their favor.
Speaker 4: I get their lails, remember I sent you the one the only one that I got with their like that addressed it. But everything else is like, hey, we got to sale on our T shirts. They're just like, nothing happened.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: No, they swear, they swear that it will not go off without the user pressing the trigger or the trigger being pressed inside of the holster or whatever. But we've got videos of that happening. We've got a guy who's missing a nut, We've got a guy who's missing his life and a family that misses him. Who's going to support them. Now they can't sue the military. That's you know, an active service member with an issued weapon. This, this is absolutely insane.
Speaker 5: The six hour P three twenty has safety.
Speaker 2: Right, the eighteen and seventeen do, but it's rare to one on a civilian model, on a P three twenty.
Speaker 5: That's insane not to have safety at any rate.
Speaker 8: And and.
Speaker 2: Our friend that may come on, he's identified like three or four different ways in which it can fire and commanded, and a couple at least one of them can happen with the safety on, because there's a there's a set of pivoting springs and bars basically that interact and they create a pivot point, and there's this little piece that juts down and it has the ability to drop the striker safety, which can make what we just saw happen.
Speaker 5: That's no good.
Speaker 2: That's terrible design, you know it is.
Speaker 4: And for that you should send him to the to the IDF because they're not allowed to keep one in the chamber anyway.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, right, that's what I was thinking. Man carry a Israeli style. Yeah, all right, well, let's wind it down. I'm gonna go around the room here, I'm gonna go to bays first based save rounds. Final thoughts anything you want through out there. Any comments on what we just talked about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good show, guys. Nothing much I did. It's been a great summer. I did make my way through both the Shanksville, Pennsylvania Big Nine Sight and East Palestine, Ohio. We talked a lot about that back in the day, and we drove right right through East Palestine, so I checked to see if there was still a toxic airborne event. But it's been a good summer. And yeah, again, you can check out my YouTube. Look in the community tab for my top fifty movies of the twenty first century. Also a bunch of things coming up. I'll be at the I'll be at the Jay and Jamie event in early September, and I'm teaching a film class right now that's going well. Please check out my YouTube and look at my recent movie analysis, and also a bunch of book analysis coming up.
Speaker 2: So all right, excellent, thanks for being here tonight, man, and we'll see you again real soon. There goes basically Analyzer mark over to you. Saved Round's final thoughts.
Speaker 5: I believe this summer is the three year anniversary of whoever did it? The destruction of the Georgia guidestones.
Speaker 1: Oh yep.
Speaker 5: Whether it was done by good people or bad people who are shifting gears, it's just good to see him gone. None of this five hundred million people worldwide, which would mean calling like eight tenths of the people. We want to see none of that. I'm just saying good riddance to the Georgia guidestones. Whether it was done for the right reason, wrong reason, I just wanted them gone and they're gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, Yeah, man, it would have been I think it would have been nice Mark if we could have had like a killdozer moment. We needed like a pissed off citizen and a tractor that's been fortified to knock that thing down publicly. I didn't like the stealthy like bringing up of it and taking down of it, want to know the information. It would have been great to see a killdozert.
Speaker 5: But you know, oh well, yeah, it reminds me of the Twin Towers. You know, the construction of the Twin Towers is almost as suspicious as the destruction. A lot of very strange things went on when those things were built, including the way the way the Rockefellers and the Poort Authority the way. They had no vote by any public body, and they still made the taxpayers pay for it. Absolutely pure Rockefeller all the way.
Speaker 2: What year was that? What year did they start that?
Speaker 5: Well, late sixties, they finished them in the early seventies. I don't have all the years absolutely nailed down, but the story of that whole thing, of the planning and construction of those things is just fraught with you know, big city politics and Tammany Hall kind of stories, and you know, yeah, love the whole night, but it was pure Rockefeller, public liability, private profit, Rockefeller.
Speaker 2: Shrewd, very shrewd. All right, guys, all right, Mark, thanks for being here. Man, appreciate you dropping in. There, goes Mark Anderson. You can find him at the Truthound dot com and you can find him at Republic Badcast Network, don't stop the presses on Wednesdays, Mystical Pharaoh. Over to you any saved rounds, final thoughts, and by the way, if anyone missed the beginning of the show, it is Alternate Current Radio's eleventh birthday. I want to give a special shout out to Badger and Spore. Couldn't have made this thing last this long without Badger and Spor and a lot of other people that goes for YouTube. Gentlemen here as well, Mystical Pharaoh, where do you man? Saved rounds final thoughts.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me man, good as usual and I'm looking forward to three years you guys next week and happy birthdays.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, thanks man. Thanks have a great rest of the weekend. There goes Mystical Pharaoh ruckus over to you man.
Speaker 4: Cool. Yeah, no, happy birthday. That's really cool, man. I had my birthday recently eleven years. A lot of birthdays happening around the same time. I wonder why that is so yeah, I guess because of the timing of the way things work with biology and stuffy, if you know what I mean. That's so funny. So let's see here. Are we going to do the music thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Can you stream it on your end? Can you stream your side?
Speaker 4: I can sure try so, and then I'll do mine and then you'll do yours right after mine or what Yeah?
Speaker 2: Probably, so we'll do okay.
Speaker 4: So for the night owls, we're gonna party hardy because it's the birthdays, right, it's our birthday, So we're gonna play some music. I'm gonna do my skate punk mix for you guys, and then hashan session afterwards. So it's gonna be fun. Come hang out with us in the chat. You can join the Discord server. That's where we drop the gifts not gifts or whatever it's called.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Have a good time, so we'll be thrashing it in there, and then you can find the music at mixcloud. There's links for that on our website for both those things. Thanks for having me, Hesher, It's been a blast, cool, little fun. Welcome back to the cloud news world. Garbage again, right, yep, yay, And it's a shame about the sig. I happen to be a sig owner, but not that particular model, but the one that I own is very similar uses a very similar firing mechanism, so gotta be careful. Thanks again, see you guys on the other side for the music. In the meantime, God bless each and everyone, even make God save this republic. Ruckus skating on out.
Speaker 2: All right, Thanks Ruckus, Thanks for being here tonight. We appreciate you watching the show or listening to the show. We'll get the audio pod up as soon as possible. Join us for Sunday Wire tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: I just got a message from Patrick. Okay, Yeah, looks like we're all set for Sunday Wire, So do join us for Sunday Wire that starts at nine am Pacific, eleven am Central noon eastern five pm UK time. We'll see you there, and that is it. I'm gonna just hit the button and hope I have it set for the right dude. Hey, dude, go ahead and run, run home and cry to Mama.