Speaker 1: It's Nights with Dan Ray on Boston. By the way, I just did a little Google search on Joe Rogan, and you know, I don't know everything, so I was interested to find out. This guy is fifty seven years of age. He was born in Newark, but eventually he moved around with his mom to get his mom and dad divorced. He settled in Newton, Upper Falls, Massachusetts. Graduated from Newton South High School in nineteen eighty five, which is kind of interesting. He took up karate and things like that, and he was a taekwondo instructor, so you know. He he attended UMass Boston, but he found the endeavor pointless and dropped out early. So yeah, very interesting. His stand up comic and all of that. And he's got this very successful podcast. I guess he's a UFC commentator and very successful. I guess he does comedy shows and it has a big, big podcast, which is great. Now, apparently he claimed that his interview with President Trump was suppressed. But according to Forbes magazine Forbes you know Forbes website, they say that Brogan said his interview with former President Donald Trump faced an issue that prevented it from surfacing on YouTube search function, a problem that Google reportedly said it had addressed, and now brogan challenges that without any evidence that the video sharing site intentionally suppressed the interview. So whatever. So here's a guy not formally educated, but obviously he has a big podcast following. Interesting, just interesting. We will will move past that. As they say, I tend not to try to publicize competitors, which is fine. But he was brought up and I didn't realize that he had a Massachusetts connection. Isn't that interesting? Always always comes back to Massachusetts. Okay, here's what I want to do. The big event tomorrow is the election, and this country was either going to re elect Donald Trump as the forty seventh president or they will elect the current sitting vice president as the forty seventh president, Vice President Harris. I think all of us know the storyline that Donald Trump has been in search of this position ever since he was defeated in November of twenty twenty. I think that there's probably no politician in America that people know more about than Donald Trump. And tomorrow, either he will be elected forty seventh president or he will be rejected for a second time. I myself am pretty surprised that after all of that he's been through, that he is this close to the presidency, and I think it's a coin flip. I was hoping for a decisive victory for either candidate, because I think that we as a country deserve an election that is decisive. But it would appear from all the polls, even as late as tonight, that that is not likely to happen. They're suggesting that it could be two or three days before we finally know who the next president will be. That's the reality in which we live. We will follow the controversy on Night's side to whatever extent that controversy rears an ugly head. It would be great to think that both former President Trump and Vice President Harris would both look at the situation and when it becomes apparent one is one, one is lost, as inevitably it will occur that we could wrap this election a little bit more quickly and more easily than we did in twenty twenty. I don't know what the future holds, but what I want to do tonight is this. I want to give you an opportunity to call in, tell me who you think is going to win, and pick a number, how many electoral votes will your can they receive? We now again, electrical votes sometimes slide, But basically, when the final decision is announced, I'd like to if one of you and I'm going to try to make sure that people don't pick the same now, but you have to pick the winning candidate, whether you support the vice president or if this has got nothing to do with support, it's who do you think is going to win? And as a prize, we are about to receive some Knight Side tote bags. I've not mentioned this on the show before. Knightside tote Bags, which will be produced by our friends at College Hype, Jack Dougherty and Kathleen Hickey and Joe Foley and everybody over at at Dorchester at College Hype. They have been so supportive of the program over the years and they have pledged. Last month we gave away a lot of breast cancer in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we gave away breast cancer t shirts. And this will be the first night Side tote bag. Gonna be black and white, black tote bag with white lettering. And what you have to do is tell me in the next two hours who will win Tomorrow Night and a prediction of the number of electoral votes. So if you call and you tell me so and so is going to win, you got to be right on the number in terms of who wins. Right on the who wins number one, you can get the electoral college number correct. But if you don't pick the right winner, then you don't win. So you got to pick the right winner, and you got to pick the right or as close to the number of electoral votes. And if there's a tie, if let us say hypothetically the winning number is of electoral votes is two eighty three, and I have some person at two eighty two, and someone at two eighty four will give away two bags, but uh, that will be it. Okay, I'm hoping that someone will pick the number exactly. So I'm gonna open up the phone lines six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty. Those lines are already full. Six one, seven, nine, three, one, ten thirty. We will keep a record of this. Rob is not gonna have I will keep the record for you, Rob, of the the person who wins. We will know the voice of the person that wins. We will know when they called, and then tomorrow night or maybe Wednesday, not Tomorrow night, Wednesday or Thursday night, whenever there is now you can have what's called unfaithful electors, and that happens periodically. So sometimes when there's a presidential candidate who wins, pick a number, you know, two hundred and eighty two hundred and ninety three hundred, three hundred twenty electoral votes. Sometimes when the votes are tabulated in Washington on about that first week in January, they can be an elector who's got's called an unfaithful elector, and that means that the elector, even though they were pledged to vote for candidate X, they either vote for candidate Y or they vote for someone who you've never heard of. But the number that we will settle upon is whatever the number of electoral votes are that are one and secured and announced whenever the presidential the president elect is declared. Okay, so as long as we know the rules, we'll we only have one line open at six, one, seven, nine, uh, and you will have bragging rights if you win, uh, and you'll win a lovely tote bag. So with that, we're going to take a break. Be right back on Night's side as we talk about what's going to happen in the next twenty four hours. We know the polls will be closing all across the country. Many of the polls in the East and the Central States will be closed twenty four hours from now. I mean, I remember when this was starting. Remember last winter or a year, a couple of years ago, when they had a couple of those those beauty pageants as they're called political where the candidates go out to Iowa and they go to the Iowa State Fair and they have all sorts of you know, activities out there, and oh, Senator so and so showed up, our Governor so and show showed up. And then they finally get into the Iowa caucus and how critical that is and who wins and by how much? And then the New Hampshire primary and all of those fights, and then finally you have two nominees who emerge, Donald Trump and Joe Biden. And then there's a debate in late June in which Joe Biden doesn't do well, and within about a month Joe Biden says, I'm not running for president, even though he had said he would stay in the race no matter what. You have two assassination attempts. This has been an amazing election so far, only one presidential debate, one presidential debate between the nominees of the party Harris and Trump, and one vice presidential debate. That's it. This has been an extraordinary year. It's one of those years that you can tell your grandchildren about that you that you lived through this year. Let's hope the country survives. Six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty six one seven, nine, three, one, ten thirty Back on Night's Side right after.
Speaker 2: This, Now back to Dan Ray Mine from the Window World.
Speaker 3: Night Side Studios on w b Z News Radio.
Speaker 1: All right, let us go. We're gonna go to Paul in Wakefield. Paul, you're gonna start us off tonight here in the ten o'clock hour. How are you, Paul?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 5: Dan, Good, evening, Jim. I think it's gonna be the it's going to be the sisive win by Harris. I really think in Middle America women are going to come out in droves and there'll be a majority of silent Republicans who will vote for her just because they're anti Trump.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Okay, So you know what sort of a number do you think she'll get. I'm not gonna rush you just curious how much.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go with three thirteen?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's that would be a very decisive win. How do you think it not that? That's what I got you down for three thirteen. How do you think it will come out in terms of the popular vote?
Speaker 5: I think she's also gonna win substantially there too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I don't if she. If she wins substantially in the popular vote, three thirteen would be certainly well within reach.
Speaker 5: Well, I think it's it's I like to have a thirteen. That's a favorite number of mind. I think it's going to be higher than that, but I don't want to guess. I think in the seven states that you know, everybody's questioning going to say, yes, I think she's gonna win substantially in five of them. I really do. I think women are going to come out in droves, all right, And I think that.
Speaker 1: I it's it's interesting do you think that, Uh we talked about this a little bit the other night. How much of a mistake do you think it was or it has been. I can't say it was because obviously the votes haven't been counted yet. But do you think Donald Trump would have benefited. Nikki Haley said she was willing to campaign alongside him, to be at events with him, and I think that Trump has ignored her.
Speaker 5: How I think. I think the form of hugeon was sake. I think the former president has put his foot in his mouth too many times. Way he talks about loving women in his recent Carmen saying that you know he's going to help women even if they don't want it. In his carments concerning Cheney in front of a firing squad, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think he I think that's an unfair characterization, to be honest with you, I think what he was trying to say was that Cheney, if you remember her father never served in the military.
Speaker 5: And a lot of neither did the former president though when he had five deferments, so in an area, I don't think he should have ventured.
Speaker 1: Agree with you, No, I agree with you, But I think what he was saying was not in fairness, and you got to be fair here. I don't think he was saying she's going to be in front of a firing squad, because people who are in front of a firing squad generally don't have a weapon in their own hand. They generally have blindfolded and with their hands diyed behind their back. I think what he was saying was that maybe that she and others in Washington, he's trying to present himself as the anti war candidate, which is sort of an interesting situation because Democratic Party traditionally, during our lifetimes, least mine Democratic Party has been much more considered an anti war candidate, and it was always the neo conservatives, of whom Dick Cheney was was was one of the leaders of the neo Conservatives. He was trying to make that point, then it's easy to sit in Washington and vote for American involvement militarily in situations.
Speaker 5: Right on the front.
Speaker 1: You don't have no skin in the game. He could have articulated it much more effectively, obviously, But I think it's a bit of a stretch to suggest that he was saying that she should be in front of a firing squad. I mean, I think he's you know, awkward. He could have been. He could have just been much.
Speaker 5: He could have agreed, he could have positioned it, he could have said it better. But I think what people heard is her would have gotten and you know, I don't remember the number he said.
Speaker 1: But but but again, you know that's a situation that that would be some you know, if you're in front of a firing squad, I mean, you don't have a gun in your hand. Let's be real.
Speaker 5: No, but he a comment that he wants to help women, that he's going to be the best thing for women, and why would he want.
Speaker 3: To help Liz Cheney? Then you know he would have been off to say nothing.
Speaker 1: Well he was attempting to do in terms of his comment about helping women was he was trying to link that to increase in crime and uh, people coming across the border who commit crime, who are who are unvet on, you know, unfettered. Uh and uh, yeah, I mean that's what I think he was trying to make. That point. Didn't make it particularly well, okay, but that's what that's what he was. That was what he was trying to say. Okay, and again, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 5: When you listen to the President and some of the speeches, he knows a lot of men in power for positions CEOs. You never heard him say I'm friends with or I know women who are impowerful and important positions. I really think he doesn't like women in my own personal opinion.
Speaker 1: But the smart women who surrounded him. I mean, he had a lot of women.
Speaker 5: I don't understand that. No, he does, I hear you, but that it is women who travel across the country to be with them. It's my understanding that he helps stay for their transportation class. I don't know that's true enough, but I've heard that.
Speaker 1: Who are you talking about?
Speaker 5: There are a group of women that who always behind him at a lot.
Speaker 3: Of his rallies.
Speaker 1: And he's made a couple of comments how he has he has huge rallies. And again, don't undercut your your ability to criticize him by by saying that he's paying people to travel around the country.
Speaker 3: No, just these group of women and I you see.
Speaker 1: People behind him. It's always It's not like it's the same group of people. Does he for example, maybe like the grateful dead head people who were groupies and who who try to go to different rallies. Yeah, but come on, I mean, let's you know, there's a lot, there's a lot to criticize here. It's a target rich environment. Don't undercut your your legitimate criticism.
Speaker 3: So I'll be.
Speaker 5: Honest, I really don't watch or Pidmu's attention to the form of president because I'm not in favor of them, so but I want to hear what he has to say.
Speaker 1: I think it's a what everybody has to say, particularly people that you don't like. To be honest with this, criticize them critically. Okay, all right, Paul, giving you a lot of time here. I want to wanted to start.
Speaker 5: Off tomorrow, but I don't think we're going for Friday morning either.
Speaker 1: Good luck to good luck to everybody to all. Let's hope tomorrow goes without any sort of ugly incident anywhere in the county.
Speaker 3: I pray that nothing happens. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: We take a quick break here at the bottom of the hour. We have the newscast coming up. We'll pick up the pace six one, seven, two, five, four to ten thirty one line there, six one, seven, nine, three, one ten thirty. Who do you predict doesn't have to be who you thinks who you're gonna vote for. I don't care who you vote for tonight. I want to know who you think is gonna win and by what number of electoral votes. And we do have a little prize here which will be one of the first WBZ topebags, whoever picks the number. The number three thirteen for Vice President Harris is gone, so we have plenty of other numbers available. It's got to be at least two seventy or over, so don't be confused. Six, one, seven, five, four, ten thirty, six one seven, nine, three, one ten thirty. Coming right back on night Side. It's Night Side with Dan Ray on WBZ Boston's news radio, Kerry. We're doing a little predicting tonight. Tomorrow is election Eve. It is, uh the equivalent of Super Bowl for sports fans. Look, we is only an election eve once every four years, and give you an opportunity to tell us who he thinks going to win and what will their electoral vote count be. And we're going to give a prize to the winner of a new WBZ tote bag. We're going to make those available through our friends at College Hype, Jack Daugherty and the gang over at College Hype in Dorchester. Michael in Boston, Michael next to Nice.
Speaker 2: I welcome, Hi Dan, How are you doing great?
Speaker 1: Michael? Go ahead, He's going to win.
Speaker 2: I'm not really just maybe two minutes here. I'm not calling for the prize or to make that any predictions. But I had a question that's been bothering me for a long time over listening to your show as well as other shows, through many elections. But I'm just curious as it has never any indication from Dan Ray who he Now you say you voted early, Yes, if you can hang up on me or say it's none of your damn business or whatever, But who did Dan vote for? Why is it that you say some good things about Trump some bad things about Trump? Harris, I haven't heard too many good things. But if people criticize, you'll kind of turn it around in her favor. So you can't really figure out who Dan voted for. Even on the questions I voted yes, no, no, no, no, no, I don't know if yeah. Is it impossible to get an answer from you?
Speaker 3: If I asked you who you voted for?
Speaker 1: It is. I'll tell you why. First of all, I don't think my role is to try to influence people one way or the other. I can tell you that I often, and I have acknowledged often, that I have chosen not to vote an election. I will vote, I'll always vote, But if I look at two candidates and I can't support them. The idea of not voting for one of the candidates, or in many cases blanking a ballot when someone is unopposed, I don't like to see that, so I can I will go and cast my ballot, but oftentimes I will choose not to vote in terms of like the ballot. On the ballot questions, there is some that I have a strong feeling on. For example, I've made it pretty clear that I think that on the ballot question number one, auditing the legislature, I think that's something that needs to be done. I talked about the m CAST exam, and I think that I think that that m CAST requirements for graduation are important. But those are more policy questions. So if I'm less hesitant to talk about the I don't want to be in the position where I want to influence anyone's vote one way or the other. I mean, there might be people who liked me and might be influenced one way, and it might be people who don't like me and be influenced the other way. And I also try to oftentimes. I'm a lawyer by training, as you're probably knowing, also by practice, and I remember in law school the best part about law school was going into class being prepared for a case, thinking about the equities of the case were in favor of this side of the story, and then the law professor would often ask questions and tried to have you think a little bit deeper in it, and you come away with, well, maybe I was, Maybe I was evaluating that case incorrectly. So I will respectfully choose to tell you that I'm not going to disclose who I voted for, or if I voted, or if I voted for either one of the candidates. But I did cast a ballot, I did vote. I will be honest with you in some in many of the many of the races, but I'm just not going to disclose who.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're just to say you're. I listened to a lot of talk shows, all of them, a smattering of all of them, and I don't necessarily I don't really care for any of them, but I listened from time to time. But they're all very vocal about who they voted for, as was your Gary from Maine who substituted many times for you. He was also Gary I forget his last name, Dan.
Speaker 1: No, Gary Tangway, who I think he may be from Maine, but he's a he's a well known, you know, Boston broadcaster work that.
Speaker 2: You for who was very open. Well, he was very open every time. I was surprised. Uh So that's why I thought i'd ask.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad you asked them, and I'm glad I know I didn't give you the answer you want, but I hope you understand why I gave you the answer. The other thing is that is that you've heard me say this often. I don't care what you think, meaning that's your prerogative. I just want to make sure that you're thinking, that's all. And I'm trying to stimulate people to think here because I think that we all do better if we think and we don't have sort of knee jerk reactions and also have the ability to change your mind on something, you know. I just think that that we all kind of get locked in. So I try to run a different type of talk show, and I've tried to remain true to what I believe since day one, and I think people's opinions are important. I'm not the star of this talk show. I mean, there have been other broadcasters I'm sure who would tell you that they're so smart, they have one tied behind their back, and they have a style. That's fine, but my style is different. I wanted to be more of a conversation between me and the callers.
Speaker 2: You okay, all right, Well I can't I can't predict electoral votes, but I can tell you I'm all. I was happy, uh for four years with Trump. I've been very unhappy UH under this administration, and I think that a vote for Harris would continue that unhappiness. It may be worse. I don't want to pay more taxes. I don't want uh taxes on unrealized gains. I don't want to pay reparations. I have no faith or confidence in her sitting around at a table with the world leaders, and I don't think she has.
Speaker 1: No How do you think is let me ask this? Who do you think is going to win? Is my question?
Speaker 3: Well, I know that's your question, and you don't have to.
Speaker 1: Answer that if you don't want to. But that's a fine. You know, I asked one you you told me you know whatever. That's if you don't want to.
Speaker 2: Think Trump to join to win? Yeh, what I think was going to Okay?
Speaker 1: Fine, but but you're not going to enter the contest and that's fine, no problem.
Speaker 2: No, you didn't get much shought of that, Dan, I can I know you don't allow callbacks. I can refigure that and call it.
Speaker 1: Let's take a guess. The only every number is available if you want to take a guess, and if not, that's I'll let you go.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I'm hoping that.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping it'll be way beyond the two seventy.
Speaker 1: Okay. I I can't give you the field you know it's like.
Speaker 2: But all right, all right, fair enough, thanks Michael, appreciation, Thank you for the explanation. I appreciate your explanation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, keep listening, keep listening. Okay. Well, and oh cal you made you made me think tonight, which is important. Okay. I need to be I need to be challenged too.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you, Okay, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Let me go to John and Boston. John here next night, sag ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how Dan?
Speaker 6: How everyone?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 6: Like you say, Dan, if you're on the wrong side of fifty, I remember the nineteen sixty, seventies and eighties, and mister Trump, I want to say, is a thief a plagiarizing thief? Because if you're not on the wrong side of fifty. You don't remember the mister Reagan presidential election. He stole make America Great Again for mister Reagan, and mister Reagan was still living. I don't think you'd get away with it. And he also said you better off now than you were four years ago. He stole that from mister Reagan also, So mister Trump is a plagiarizing thief. So I don't think that's you know, let's give credit where credit is due. And I had called last week and mentioning why mister Trump should be fired and not returned to office because under his administration, the federal budget that went up around seven trillion dollars. Now, if you were a board member or an investor in a company and the company budget that was sit around seven trill and you'd want that CEO fighted and people don't want to hear that. That's very important. But I'm not a big train to either one of them. If you remember libertarian talk show hosts, mister Jen Burns, he would see what we have now is tweelt d and tweedled dumb or tweelt d in tweedled dumber one or the other.
Speaker 1: Both, which He probably that from George if that's what Gen Burns had said, And I don't remember Jean Burns saying that, but he would have stole that from George Wallace because that was one of George Wallace's.
Speaker 6: He didn't mention it, though, Kay. And mister Trump such a wonderful businessman. We had Trump Airlines in Boston, but it didn't last well, only but three years. It went out of business. He's a wonderful businessman. His casinos went out of business. Trump University went out of business. So I don't think he should be back, you know, in office again, especially letting our federal budget depths. He caused the trade war with China, which is inflationary. He started it anyway. And if mister Trump, like he says he's gonna tax those Chinese goods, you're gonna see prices going up, which they already have. So those are some of the reasons why I don't think he should be back.
Speaker 1: I think if you're a Harris voter, who's going to win in your well, I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't like either one room really and if you remember the nineteen eighties, remember that line, what does McDonald's in the white House both having common remember that one?
Speaker 3: Remember that I do not remember that one.
Speaker 6: Well, they have a clown named Ronald, except now in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: I don't think there is McDonald's in the White House.
Speaker 6: Haven't common I.
Speaker 1: Have a Donald Reagan. Do me a favor, that's.
Speaker 6: What That's who the line was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, let me just tell you what. Ronald Reagan was no clown. He was the greatest president of the second half of the twentieth century in my humble opinion.
Speaker 3: Okay, without Ronald Reagan.
Speaker 1: Was the Soviet Empire might still be in existence. He broke the back of the Soviet Empire.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm, well, that's what the line was. During the age, we have a clown.
Speaker 1: And have gone on along here. I've given you a lot of time to do your stick. Do you want to tell me who you who you think is gonna win and pick a number or we'll move on.
Speaker 6: Which I think it's gonna be. H Kennedy Harris by the skin of her teeth if she gets in, give me a number. I don't know very thin.
Speaker 3: I don't know the numbers, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Not eligible for the meaning. I appreciate your call.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know the numbers, right, I don't understand that the numbers.
Speaker 1: That's fine. Do you know the price that thanks every great night. We'll take a quick break here on Nightside.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's not a comedy show, folks. This is pretty serious business that we're that we're participating in. Six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty. You can denigrate just about anybody on this program, not Ronald Reagan. I interviewed him too many times, met him too many times, uh, and respect him too much. Back on Nightside right after.
Speaker 6: This, Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World Nightside Studios.
Speaker 1: I'm WBZ News Radio. They're in the Window World Nightside Studios. We're gonna go next. We're gonna go down to the Cape and talk with Terry and Harwich. Terry, welcome back.
Speaker 6: How are you hi?
Speaker 4: Dan? How are you doing?
Speaker 1: I think I'm doing okay so far, but it's early.
Speaker 4: Jerry, Well, I think I'm going to get a toad bag with this one.
Speaker 1: Dan, okay, God, And.
Speaker 4: I'm honored to be able to be the recipient. I believe the next president of the United States is going to be the first woman president of the United States of America and I believe she's going to have a victory unsurpassed by anyone. No one's going to be able to challenge this one in court. And you can write this down because I believe it, and I believe that her electoral well, this isn't the hard part actually, the electoral college. But I'm going with a hot number three.
Speaker 1: Two five, Okay, three five. That would be a big victory. Not the biggest victory, but it will be the big, big victory.
Speaker 4: That's right, That's right. But I think the I think the popular vote is going to be enormous, maybe even surpassing what Hillary did. And Hillary did a lot of a lot of numbers there, well, Idle.
Speaker 1: I think under she was a little under fifty percent. So you know, you've had presidential races where people were getting close to sixty percent. Linda Johnson and I think had sixty percent, Richard close to.
Speaker 4: I honestly believe that the vice president is going to be around fifty six fifty seven percent. It's going to be a statement.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, we will see how that works out. And you got the number in terms of electric college of three twenty five, Terry, and we'll see, we'll see if if you you've won a prize before, well we'll see if you do a second one.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you so much, dam Ham, A great night and good luckch tomorrow.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks very much.
Speaker 4: Ye bye.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna go next to oh wit, we lost a cup. We lost someone there. They'll line open a six one we just filled up. Let's keep going now. We got everybody kind of quickly. Here his Walter in peeby Walter, you've only waited eight minutes. Here, go right ahead.
Speaker 3: I know I lucked out, huh. I was like you did.
Speaker 1: You're a couple of people who dropped off.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, only one busy thing, no sub But you know the thing is, I mean I can't even imagine budding for either of these candidates. It's we can't do better than this. You know, it's unbelievable. And even the vice president's candidates are rafel you know, I think. But anyways, I think, who would you want.
Speaker 1: To ask you this? Who would you like to see as president?
Speaker 3: That's a good question. I thought Mitt Romney was pretty cool. He did, he did, but he never got to it. Like Charlie Baker would be agree kind of thing. He's kind of a neutral, you know, neutral kind of guy that would kind of work between the aisles. So I just think I think Trump is so divisive, and I think Kamala I like her, she's fantastic, but she's kind of clueless. I think I think it's the vice president she was non existent. And so when I vote tomorrow, I'm not gonna vote for either either president or Canada candidate. But the thing, the thing that is more important to me is the ballot questions. And I would really like to see Elizabeth Warren get up. If it's a long shot, it never happened, but to me that that that's important too.
Speaker 1: Well, there you have it. Do you want to predict who's gonna.
Speaker 3: Win or yeah, well.
Speaker 1: Predict.
Speaker 3: I think Kamala is gonna win, and I think it's going to be close to what Biden did last time. Of course, it's going to take about four months to go through all of the lawsuits and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Hope not.
Speaker 3: I know, I I agree, but I just don't think it's gonna happen. I think the only swing state that Trump is going to get is Arizona. So I'm thinking to forty six.
Speaker 1: All right, Sure, we got shift down the numbers to ninety two, and if you're the closest, uh, you're gonna win a WB a night side tote bag.
Speaker 3: Okay, that would be pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Thanks, Walter, appreciate your call.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and keep up the good work. You have a fantastic show every night.
Speaker 1: I do appreciate that, I really do.
Speaker 3: All Right, take care here, thank you, good night, have.
Speaker 1: A great night. Where we're gonna go next, I'm gonna go to Joe and Lyn. Joe, you were next on Nightside. Want to take you?
Speaker 7: Yes, Dan, you told me to write my thing down to eighty five.
Speaker 5: Remember I said this a few months ago.
Speaker 7: I think Trump will win.
Speaker 5: I hope I win the tobag.
Speaker 2: We'll just have to wait and see.
Speaker 1: They'll be to make sure I get you down Trump with two hundred and eighty five electro votes. I just want to make sure no one else has picked the game the same number you can. But you'll find that that's an that is an unpredicted number. At this point, you got it, you own.
Speaker 5: It, Okay, all right, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: All Right, Joe, talk to you soon. Be well. Thanks. Let's keep rolling here. They'll move a little bit more quickly. Let me go next to Tom and Dorchester. Tom, I know, thanks, it's going to be Trump. Tom, welcome back. How are you?
Speaker 7: Jan?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 7: Jan? Trump has to win. He's one of the greatest pleasures.
Speaker 3: In his country.
Speaker 7: I know you like Reagan. I love Reagan, and uh I to George Washington was my favorite president.
Speaker 1: You didn't vote for him, did you, Tom?
Speaker 3: I don't right, No, I don't think so.
Speaker 7: But yeah, uh, as far as that goes to me, Now, the number number one president in the history is Donald J. Trump. He's the best president we ever had. I'll tell you something. If we get Tom I Harris, if he wins, the United States of America is over. This copy is gone.
Speaker 1: Well, let us hope whoever wins the the country survives and prospers. I mean no, let's so, you think it's gonna I know, you think it's going to be Trump. How many electoral votes do you think? I'm basically trying to back off the campaign speeches tonight. So tell me how many votes electoral votes you think he will secure.
Speaker 3: I think he'll get three h four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's that's the number that hasn't been taken yet. That's that's still a fairly close. That's a pretty close race. That's not a that's not a blowout.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's not because this is you know, we don't have the shop a tax in the world in this country. I told you before and then when I called you, I said, there's more communists in this country than there are in Russia and China combined.
Speaker 1: I told you, get wrong on that, but that's that's your opinion.
Speaker 3: I don't know that.
Speaker 1: There's about two billion people in China, so that's we have three hundred millions. So many communists we got in this country, by the way, just.
Speaker 7: We've got millions of kids, most millions, most Yes, we have millions of communists in this country. Now China the only communists of the polpri all the people, the people that they're just slaves. And in Russia there's no communists in Russia anymore. Pultan is a Christian, that's a Christian nation. Now, I'm telling you Donald Trump has to win one.
Speaker 1: You can talk to the people in prison over there. Some of them would probably disagree strongly with you. Tom. I gotta keep rolling.
Speaker 3: Here are great boy, Thank you, thank you, at.
Speaker 1: A great night. All right, I got a one minute right on your rob. So I'm not gonna cut anybody short here. We're gonna get back on the other side with Matt, Paul John and uh Jamie six one. The only line open right now was six one, seven thirty. We're moving a little bit more quickly here and we're picking up basically the pace. Uh. We're giving you a chance to tell us who you think is gonna win. Maybe it's the person you think who are you gonna vote for, or maybe you think the other person's gonna win. It doesn't matter what's at stake. Well, your reputation is a prognosticator and a sue to be produced WBZ nice Eye tote bag. Our friends are college Hype, Jack Derty and the gang. They just go to nightside and demand. By the way, if you, if you get a chance, go to nightside and demand dot com. There's all sorts of good stuff there that uh college hype producers, hats t shirts, hooded sweatshirts, and soon tote bags. Back on nights Side will continue right after the eleven o'clock news here on WVZ, Boston's news radio