Speaker 1: You're watching brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and today I'm joined by a very special guest. She doesn't know this yet, but I have said this many times before. I have an OCD dick. My dick gets hard as far as OCD goes. So like when I see something a hot girl or whatever, it's fine, it's all right. But when I see what I'm about to tell you here, I am just full four inches hard like you wouldn't believe it. You can find today's guest across all social media Twitter, Instagram, most importantly, only fans at Raise Bay R A E E S B A E. Raise Bay Ladies and gentlemen. My guest today, Ray Ray, How.
Speaker 2: Are you hi? I'm doing great? How you doing?
Speaker 1: I am wonderful. I am not bad. We should start off and just give a little backstory. Yesterday you were the first ever show that I was not able to get back to my studio in time for, so I.
Speaker 2: Was extremely offended. My feelings are really hurt right now, Like literally, dude, I was crying yesterday, Are you kidding me? Sobbing? I can't believe him doing this.
Speaker 1: I have heard Okay, let me say the worst horror story I've heard, and I'd like to get into you how you got into the industry all of that. But let me start with it. The worst story I ever heard was eighteen year old girl jumps on a plane, told hey, you'll be reimbursed for the scene fee, you know, book yourself a hotel, get yourself a flight. We'll pay you back by herself. I agree with you, all right, it's totally cool. You're totally cool. I get it. No, I do the same thing. I'm like, yo, no, no, no, don't do that. It's like, no, no, no. This girl, so eighteen years old, she gets there across the country wherever was I think she was from, like Minnesota, got to wherever across the country. Fucking she's outside of the hotel. She goes, hey, these guys, are you supposed to pick me up? And then blah blah blah, no response, no response, no response, nothing totally blue earl. So let me ask you, Ray, before I get into some of the ins and outs questions of you, how did you initially decide to get into the adult entertainment industry? When was your first thing where you were like this regular vanilla quote unquote life just maybe isn't for me? How do I jump into this?
Speaker 2: Well, I've always worked in food service since I was fifteen. I hated it. I hate putting on a uniform. I hate them, like put on a wig. Your hair can't be this color. Flip up, you're like sept and Pierson, like your Pierson's cover your tattoos. I hate people telling me what to do. So I've been doing only fans for about a year and a half and I just moved to wherem at currently in the Carolinas about three months ago, and a friend of mine who actually was doing OnlyFans just like me. I was doing it as like a side hobby, you know, just like making like a few extra thousand a year, but still working like main jobs, like real jobs, you know, obviously it's all a real job. And she started, like, you know, getting flown out and doing important stuff. So I was like, okay, like connect me with these people, like let me do some of that. So I just started doing it like maybe a little under a month ago, and now I'm trying to do it like full time and basically ending it full time is working out pretty well?
Speaker 1: Do you love it?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Just?
Speaker 2: I mean, is it everything you hoped it would be. I mean, I never saw myself doing this. This sounds stupid. My dream job was stripper. I have a pull in my room right next to me. I've been pull dancing since I was fifteen. I love pull dancing. It's so good for your core muscles and everything. But basically, yeah, like I just get to travel, have sex and then explore new states. Like it's really fun. Paid. I mean, yeah, you're getting paid for I would do that for free. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Let me do some of the baseline questions. Can I ask you how old are you? I just turned twenty, wonderful. Let me ask your measurements? Now, I don't know what actual measurements are. I think there's a thigh in there, there's a hip, there's whatever, blah blah blah. I do my own set of measurements on the show. Can I ask you how tall you are?
Speaker 2: I'm five one and a half or five to two? I'm five one or five two one of those in between?
Speaker 1: Okay, cup size.
Speaker 2: I wrote it down because I was watching your old interviews. Because I don't wear bras, I have one broad to push up, Brad, and that's how thirty two.
Speaker 1: B Okay, Well, they are wonderful. My Dogrea, which you would.
Speaker 2: Think you'd be small and r I think it'd be smaller, but I guess there are thirty two b I'll go with it.
Speaker 1: Well, you look phenomenal. And let me ask for my foot lovers out there. I'm not a foot guy necessarily, but there's plenty of them out there. What is your shoe.
Speaker 2: Size big feet for a small for a short bitch, I think that's like eight and a half for nine.
Speaker 1: Like, all right, LEMI as what's your favorite part of your body?
Speaker 2: I'm liking my thighs and my nose.
Speaker 1: You know, I've never heard anyone point out nos. You do have a guy a cure uh a curate why? I don't know, adorable. I was on to say cute and adorable and it just didn't work. It was a mashup. You do have an adorable nose.
Speaker 2: I really like my nose. I don't know if that sounds stupid or whatever. I like my nose in my thighs. Like, those are my two favorite things about me.
Speaker 1: N I totally get it. I get I hate everything about myself. So that's a nice thing to see somebody who actually feels good about themselves. So you you wanted to be a stripper since you were fifteen? Where did that come from? Did you see a movie? Did you just like did you get turble or porn? What was it?
Speaker 2: So? I used to be a gymnast and stripping like cold answelling and it's all there's a lot of core strength, like muscles, like arms and everything, and I thought that was really cool. So I got it for my Christmas present at fifteen years old for my parents. I've brought it with me since then. It's in my apartment right next to me. And I just realized, like, how do you make a living off of doing that? You either teach a class, and I looked up how much those people make not a lot, And so I thought strippers and ex mess option if I want to like base my career.
Speaker 1: On a poll, So let me ask when you moved out into your own apartment, did you do that with the idea of hitting clubs or being in an area where there are clubs where you can hit them? Or are you driving an hour every day to get to your club? Are you dancing currently?
Speaker 2: No? I still haven't done stripping ever. I do have a trip planned to Las Vegas like a work trip obviously, or he's going to set me up with a club to dance. My goal was to start stripping before I turned twenty, but I have pretty I have a lot of anxiety, and it scares me that I'm going to like fuck up in front of all these people and everything. So like, I still think it would be really cool for me to do that, and I would love to do that. I didn't base out on my moving here, like nothing was based on that, But that's just been like a little like dream, I guess or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You said something really interesting in there. You said about your anxiety. I interview a lot of like mainstream girls, like some of the biggest names in the industry I've talked to, and a lot of them go like, I'm an introvert. I just I am. I'm to myself, I'm quiet, I like to you know, they have a little bit of that anxiety. Potentially, you said something that was interesting, though you didn't say you have any kind of fear of getting up there naked or doing anything like that. You didn't want to fuck up, so you yeah, sounds like are very you are confident in your body.
Speaker 2: Then I have grown into the confidence. Yeah, I say, fake it till you make it. I used to be really insecure, but I just kept like telling myself, I'm like, you're hot, shit, bitch, Like you're the hottest motherfucker. All these bitches want to pay to fuck you, like you're hot as hell. And eventually I just start believing it. I'm like, you know what, I am hot, I do grant that, fucking Paul, like I'm amazing. I just am scared of fucking up, Like you know, I don't. I don't know why I'm scared. I shouldn't be scared, but I am. No.
Speaker 1: I get that. I totally get that. And you know, maybe it's the same way you need to just you know, try it, and maybe that Vegas trip will be great for you in that sense where you could try it and see what it's like and then determine, hey, this is just a fun activity for me, or I think I can really make a career out of this, you know, yeah for sure. So what type of I see on your Twitter? You've done a couple of shoots, maybe already at least one.
Speaker 2: I've done a few shoots. I just recently started like maybe a month ago, a little over, a little under.
Speaker 1: Okay, how many shoots you think you've done so far? See?
Speaker 2: This is why I want you to do on my computer so I can look at my phone. Now I'm guessing yes, I'm going to say eight.
Speaker 1: I think okay, all right? And have they all been? Were they solo? Girl, girl, boy girl? What were the makeup of the scenes?
Speaker 2: So I did my first solo actually three days ago. I'm not the best of solo. I feel kind of awkward. I'm not exactly sure what to do myself. It turned out great, though, But most of what I've done is either boy girl boy girl or a girl girl boy like threesome. I've done like a deep throating shoot like that, but most of us just been like regular kink, like no kink. I've done a little bit of bonded shoots and that's it.
Speaker 1: So do you not have any of that same stage anxiety when you're going to do a shoot or is it just something where you go, fuck it? I'll just push through it. Right now.
Speaker 2: I have a little bit of anxiety, but like really not that much. It's really just like I don't know. I see it as a job and I'm like you know, this is just what we're working with and we're gonna do it, you know. I feel it's just is different to me, like getting on the stage being a stripper. There's all these people watching you and stuff, and like, yeah, plenty of people are going to see the videos I make, but it's different. I don't see their reactions. I don't write how they are.
Speaker 1: You're not like at a screening, sitting there with them in the theater while they watched it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which I could do, but I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Would you want to sit if you were watching that, say, the nice five hundred seat theater and we were gonna watch just a porn sine and it was going to be packed and you were going to be in it getting fucked and the theater was full, would you rather sit in the front of the back.
Speaker 2: I'd rather sit in the back with my friends so we can make jokes and like just like fuck around, because I do show my friends me and my friends because they are, you know, people are interested in the industry and like, you know what I do and stuff like that, you know, because my friends are not at all like what I'm doing, So I'll like show them, like the unedited clips and we'll like laugh at it, and I'll just be like raging, like look at what your fuck you're doing, Like your face looks I mean right, like right, you're like face looks so mad right now, and all this stuff. I'd rather be in the back, you know. I'll so, I like movie theaters. They're too dark, too dark going during the day, and then you kind of on pitch black out size, like what the hell's going on?
Speaker 1: Fucking eyes? Are readjusting like a more person? Yeah, I totally get it.
Speaker 2: You're not like that stright.
Speaker 1: So what kind of content do you want to produce for yourself or are you not? Are you planning on doing the full thing, like you're shooting all of your own videos, you're planning them, you're collaborating and getting people to come in. Or are you strictly I know it's very early for you, so I probably, like you know, in your career. Or are you the type that just wants to collaborate with other people and then however that split works amongst them? Do you want to produce your own stuff.
Speaker 2: Eventually? I want to produce my own stuff. As of right now, I'm kind of just collabing and like getting hired and making videos with other people. Sometimes I'm selling the rights to them. Sometimes I'm collabing so I can keep it for my own only fans. Before I started like actually we're like I was doing only fans like stolen myself, making everything myself before when I was doing that, and my like kind of click was like goth Barbie, like this pink headed hair bitch, you know, like Barbie, but then like like edge to it. I guess sure, But right now I really don't know. When I'm I'm kind of making whatever, I'm still trying to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Well, that's an unsolicited advice which I've been yelled at for in the past. I will say, you can try as much stuff as you want, you know, and when you find your niche, when you find what sells, you can either dive into that and do like using one hundred percent of your effort to make that type of content, or do like eighty percent, do twenty percent for you, you know, the kind of shit you want to make.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's exactly what I've kind of been thinking, Like, you know, I'm a trial this stuff out, but then I'm going to also stick to like my niche and what got me my fans in the first place, for sure? What they're interested in? You know?
Speaker 1: No, So what what kind of boy girl shoots have you? Have you shot a boy girl shoots?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are okay? And was it just one guy and you was it? Have you done multiple guys at all? Yet?
Speaker 2: I plan on doing multiple like two guys on me in LA I think in a week or so, but so far has only just been me and one other guy.
Speaker 1: Gotcha? Gotcha? What is that like meeting someone like that for the first time? Is it awkward knowing like in an hour you're going to be fucking this guy right here? And no disparagement to any of the people. You don't have to name any names. But has there been any scenes that you've gotten to where you kind of are like, I'm bummed out now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly, it's all been okay. I really should be more anxious. So I have I have a lot of air tags and a lot of tracking devices. I'm very scared of getting like sex, traffic and shit. So all my friends have like my canst locations like they're hidden. I'm not going to name where they're hidden in case somebody don't do that No. Yeah, but they're heading everywhere. And honestly, you think i'd be more like nervous about meeting some stranger that I'm gonna just like fuck on screen, But I'm really not that nervous. It usually pretty comfortable. We either vibe and get along the way talk or it's like, hey, co worker, all right, stick, you're dick and me bitch.
Speaker 1: I never that's yeah. I never thought about what a bad day at the office would be like for a porn star, because we've all had those where you go to work and it's just like customers are shit or the work. You get a million emails and you're like, you flip this day to hell. Now put ray on set completely nude, looking phenomenal, by the way, with another guy who she just met recently, and he's like, Hey, I'm probably gonna like cram my dick in you later. You let me know, like how you like it. Okay, that day sounds horrendous, but I'm a guy, Okay, it was it. It doesn't last that long. The shoes are on that long. Plus I have this time to explore wherever state I am, wherever I'm at. You know, sure, so you said, and I'm gonna bring it back and really crack down on myself. Here. You said yesterday you have had other people cancel on you that that is such a fucking bummer. And I know I'm like the last person to be telling you this after what I did. But this job is just so fun if you play it the right way I could. If you know we came to an agreement, I go all right, I'm gonna set aside this amount of money. I'm gonna fly ray in. I'm gonna put her up in a hotel, and then I get to fuck her during this scene. Blah blah blah blah blah. Like, just be a decent guy about it. Follow up, follow through. If you do fuck up, apologize profusely. Offer money. If there's a you know, if you were set up for something, what is like the worst cancelation you've seen?
Speaker 2: The worst cancelation was probably the date about like eighteen hours before my flight. I check in with him and I'm like, ao, you know, like, so am I getting an uber from the airport? Are you picking me up? Orre you sending a shuttle? You're setting like a taxi for me? Are you setting like you know, a car? For me or whatever. Oh, I'm so sorry. I completely forgot, Like, uh, I'm canceling on you? Are you kidding me? Like eighteen hours before we've done checking in, you could have given me a much I could have booked something else with that, and you just lost me fifteen hundred dollars because of your pre planning. That was the worst.
Speaker 1: So I have never understood it from the girl's side, especially not the independent content creator. When you're just getting rolling on all this. What are what are the safeguards that you require in place before you go anywhere? Do you take a deposit? Do people even offered deposits? Do you have to flight? Do they give that to you upfront? Tell me the process?
Speaker 2: So so what I've always done, and people have told me the same advice. I never pay for my own travel. I make sure I have the like flight there and flight return info booked. Everything is in my name. I make sure the hotel is in my name if it can be, because you know, some hotels are twenty one plus. You know, sure, never pay for your own travel. Make sure the hotel's there. I you know, get them to send their driver's license. And I do a little internet stocking you know, whitepages dot com, you know, figure out all this information. I putting the air tags everywhere. I tell my friends exactly where I'm going in the times and stuff like that. I also look for like past models they've worked with, past work they've done. I try to talk to like the past people they've worked with and seeing how it's been like gone down, you know, like, oh, it was great to work with him, he was amazing, like everything was really comfortable, or like he switched stuff on me, like don't work with him. He was not like very consenting at all, Like it wasn't working out very well and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So word of mouth is so important to you. It sounds like, yeah, you need to hear back from other people. Yeah, those are those sound like, uh, you know the this is no insult to them at all. It's just a popularity thing. Those are like mid tier sites, it sounds like, or independent content creators. Have you reached out to any of like the big boys sites yet? Have you put in any like requests for Hey, I'd love to be on Brawsers or Team Skied or any of those.
Speaker 2: So I know that I'm working with this one company. Don't ask me the name because I don't remember. I know that I'm on born hub with some site I just trobably like, look, I can't look at that though because of the state that I'm in band pornhubs, so I can't access pornhub. So yeah, that's yeah, So I can't see the videos. I do have like two upcoming shoots working with large your companies. I don't know. I think there are browsers or something. I just know they got the check mark on Twitter and they have a funck ton of fans and they seem to be posting a lot with a lot of girls.
Speaker 1: Okay, makes sense, makes sense. Are there any kinks or fetishes that you really want to try professionally to get into. I understand we already talked about your niche, but is there any like do you want to be the gang bang girl? Do you want to be the bondage girl? Do you want to be like what?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Do you kind of want to try and spread your wings as far as the industry.
Speaker 2: Bondage really intrigues me, like I'd love to do that. The last I actually just did a shoot where it wasn't like full bondage. My arms were just found behind me and my legs were tied together. It wasn't the best shoot, but I would love to try bondage again, Like that seems really interesting to me. I've always like kind of been like a slut for bondage or whatever. But like I'm down to try whatever the fuck like gang bang, Like, Okay, I'll try that. Like I think I'm going to la and I'm gonna do like a I think it was like a two man or a three man or something like that, like kind of like a gangbang.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we again. You don't have to give any details. I want to disparage anyone or anything. But what about that shoot did not go so good? What did you not like about that? And what do you look for in other shoots that are different than that that you like that they do that differently.
Speaker 2: So my hands are tied behind my back and my legs are tied up, and I'm lying backwards off the bed getting throat fox. So it's hard to give a signal. But if like we agreed to signal, was if I start thrashing like a motherfucking fish, like moving my like wiglong, like you know, you'd think maybe this girl wants me to stop because I can't use my hands to physically be like, you know, yeah, but it didn't stop, and that shoe wasn't even supposed to be deep throating, and oh fucking there was nothing in the script that mentioned that. So that was a surprise to me as well. I went along with it, and the future I will not be doing that, like going along with it if like it's different from what the script is posted, but like I'm still learning whatever the book.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you that company, say they reach out to you, say they see this and they know we didn't call them out by name, but they're like, oh we remember shooting with Ray and blah blah blah. Say they reach out to you, they apologize, They go, I am, we are so sorry. We didn't realize that we are going forward, going to be, you know, doing this which will indicate better blah blah blah, whatever it is. Would you be open to working with them again if they came to you with those kind of concessions and apologies or are you no list from now on?
Speaker 2: I might be open to working with them again because I don't know if it was like maybe I feel like it's really hard to knock get social cues. Winovich is thrashing around, like literally like fighting to get a dick out of her mouth. I feel like it's really hard to be sincure with that. But at the same time, he did always like are you comfortable? Are you okay with this? Do you want to keep shooting? And I would be like, no, I don't untie me. Now I untied myself. I was like no, like I didn't know there was going to be this deep throating, Like I usually prep for this, but I'm gonna if I know I'm doing a deep throat and shoot. I had no idea any of this was going on, Like this wasn't in the plan, and he was like, oh, yeah, it was last minute. Well it was last minute, but I wasn't told about it, and you need see more communication. It seemed really unprofessional.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't believe in last minute when it comes to like sex or you know, there's just there's for your I mean, as the producer, for your own protection. You don't want to throw something in there and have the girl then claim or anything, which you did if you didn't consent with her. But you don't want that. Just keep everything on. But what do you get you know, you said script? Are they sending you like a breakdown of like positions or shots? What are we doing there?
Speaker 2: It depends on what it is, Like I did one of those. So one time I did like a full like porno like movie bullshit like oh, you know, mistress, cheating wife whatever. I was on a full script breakdown normally would I ask of them for like regular is shoots is just a breakdown like I get their day one? What are we doing first? What are we doing second? Like what order are the scenes going to go? What are we going to be doing? You know?
Speaker 1: Okay? All rights?
Speaker 2: And in the breakdown that I was sent, there wasn't any deep throating mentioned they were sucking a little dick mention, but there wasn't like hardcore deep throating, which ended up being about four hours of hardcore deep throating out of the whole entire thing.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ. Okay, Now, let me ask, had they presented you with the script and whatever, would you have been okay with that? Are you all right?
Speaker 2: I would have asked for more money?
Speaker 1: Gotcha? Gotcha? Okay? Makes sense. Let me get into some of the likes and dislikes. Are you into women. Yes, yes, okay, let me get into the COUM related portion of the uh interview questions here. Do you like facials?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't like when I get to my hair, focks up my makeup, but like it looks good for the camera.
Speaker 1: Okay, So professionally you understand the heel of them. Yes, yes, okay, all right, swallowing, yeah, okay, that that also seemed a little yeah, okay professionally.
Speaker 2: I mean, sometimes it tastes disgusting, but like I've only had one time where it tastes like I'm gonna throw up by your dick, Like this is so gross. I didn't. I swallowed it, like, but most of the time, like it's okay, Like I'm fine with.
Speaker 1: That, okay, all right, what about cream pies?
Speaker 2: Completely okay with that? Do that on my personal life too, Like, don't care, let's mess to clean up.
Speaker 1: That's what I always hear every time, every time less but we're at that point though, we're at the end of the night. Get it in your hair, get it on your who cares all over the tits whatever. I'm a guy, I don't have any of that clean up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want to deal with this like, bitch, let me just go and rinse out and it's fine.
Speaker 1: Ray, What is your current relationship? Are we on positive terms or negative terms with ANAL? Right now?
Speaker 2: I do not do anal?
Speaker 1: Is that A? Is that ah in stone? We're knocking that. Never gonna do ANAL with Ray or current.
Speaker 2: I might. I've talked to a few companies about like ANAL training or something like starting out swelling and a mirror, and I'm open to that, but as of right now, it's stone cold. Right now, nothing goes to my ass. I've been a one swear personal life. Shit hurt like a motherfucker. Not doing that again unless it's like with professionals, like we'll like put this in slowly, we'll get you used to it. Like maybe you know I'm open to that.
Speaker 1: I gotcha, I gotcha. What is your favorite sexual position Doggie style? Definitely, that's so good.
Speaker 2: And also, like, I don't know, I feel like I'm a weird jagital expressions. So I think it's easier for me to like actually fully enjoy it and like give on a better show for the camera if I don't have to worry about what my face looks like.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair. Feel free to say no. Is there any way I can show the audience your ass?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, that's fine, okay.
Speaker 1: Would you find stand it up?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, oh that's what I meant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, phenomenal.
Speaker 2: I mean where it looks better if you check out my only fans?
Speaker 1: Yeah you mean you're only fans raise ba r A E E S B A E okay. Links in the episode description as always makes sure.
Speaker 2: Rays same name, Instagram, Twitter, onlyvans, redded, they're all.
Speaker 1: Raised Bay and there's my OCD Dick getting hard again our A E E S B A E raise Bay links to everything in the episode description, Ray, what is your least favorite sexual pass? What sucks when a guy's like, hey, let's do this and you go, ugh, okay, I don't know, missionary, it's so boring and you're worried about them seeing your face. What do you do that you're so worried about it? You're like, ah, like is it?
Speaker 2: I'm not like that worried about it. It's just like another thing to think about.
Speaker 1: I think you think about those things a lot. Huh that's professional you Yeah, I do that. I overthook everything too. Yeah, well you look phenomenal, So don't like, you know, what are you worried about with that? But I understand. I get it, Like part of the thing with being hot is you have to maintain being hot. I've never had to worry about that. I'm just always constantly ugly. So, uh, you said there was an interesting dynamic. If you don't want to dive into it, you don't have to. But how do you get a striper polle at fifteen? How do you get that past the parents? What do you say? Do you like? Oh, no, it's just the exercise.
Speaker 2: That's what I said. It was mainly exercise. My parents are really really chill. They are They're very accepting, understanding. My mom knows what I do, my brothers know what I do. Basically my entire family knows what I do. And they're all very accepting about it. Like they have their questions, I answer them whatever. But when I got the pull, I was like, it's just for exercise, like it's really good for course strength like arms and everything. And at the time, I like, I just thought it'd be cool too, you know, And so they got it for me. And one time it actually broke straight in half because I used to live up in New England where it's really cold, and it got so fucking cold that the fucking the metal snaps straight in half. I'm swinging and I creates the wall. But I just bought a new one. It's fine, and they're really helpful. Like when I moved down here, my dad helped me move down here. He just installed it in the apartment and so, you know.
Speaker 1: That's really nice. It's nice that you have like the supportive people around you. Yeah, because so many times girls go out into the snow on their own, like into the wild, on their own with this and have to kind of way through it. So it's really nice to have that support at least and someone to go back to if you need, you know, something, some kind of more support if you get burnt out from this. What are some kinks or fetishes you have no interest in pursuing. Is there anything in the porn industry and let's take out like crazy illegal stuff or gross stuff or anything like that. Okay, let's say in the porn industry something that would be standard or within the realm of standard. What is something where you're like, yo, if they send that offer to me, I don't have any interest in that.
Speaker 2: Impregnation kinks pregnant kinks.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, because you have you like cream pies though, So then where does want a baby? Okay, okay, fair enough. Hey, hey, I'm not forcing it on you. I'm just checking. No, I don't so what about it? What about that?
Speaker 2: It just it seems strange to me. One time I got an offer, I didn't answer it. I just like deleted it immediately. I got to offer. I don't even know how much money they were offering, if it was legit or not. But they're like, hey, we'd like to actually impregnate in you and then do porn through the nine months of your pregnancy. And I'm like, you gotta be offering like a million dollars because you know how expensive like surrogacy is and shit like that, let alone a porn baby. Then what are you doing with the baby after the poor is done? Like what? I don't even know if they were serious or not. I just ignore that. I just and I don't want to get into all of that same with like incess stuff like oh my dad fucked me or something like that. I don't do that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: So that stuff is not that's not my kink at all, but there's no doubt that it is very prominent. The stepwater this that. But la uh not cool with that? Then? Are you?
Speaker 2: That? I have a good relationship with my parents and with my family, and not that I ever expect any of them to see any of them things I do, because why would they look up what their daughter's doing like that? But just out of respect for them, like I, you know, respect them, I don't want to do any of that. Like actually, I just came back from another trip where they wanted to do like a daddy daughter like step daddy daughter like fucking thing, and I was like, Hey, not gonna do that. How about we do hear my boyfriend's dad and I'm fucking my boyfriend's dad. They were okay with that. We switched it up and I did that.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, fair enough. Did you have a lot of sexual experience coming into porn? Have you always been kind of like a promiscuous girl or is it the polar opposite? You didn't have so much of that, and then when you got into it, you're kind of letting go.
Speaker 2: I guess it was hyper sexual before the porn, but never very confident in it. But now I became much more confident I know what I'm doing because I don't know, I feel like it's easy to figure it out, especially when there's direction. And like it's like because I don't see like porn as sex. I know it's sex and stuff, but like it's still putting on a show. It's still a production, and it doesn't see it's obviously it's not like as real as real sex. So it feels much easier for me to be natural, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Now that makes that makes total sense. You're two different personalities. You're you and then your performer you and performer you knows, Hey, this is just work. This guy not the hottest guy in the world, but I'm performing today. Or you get the joy of having a nice day at work where you go, huh, this guy's all right, looking good, fuck whatever, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and even if it's not the hottest for our center, if we don't get along, like personality wise, like it's not all sake, you know, like shows, fiddle.
Speaker 1: Sure, let me let me ask what are the goals that you have going forward?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Are you okay? You're in the adult entertainment industry. There is no wrong answer here. There's never a wrong answer here. Do you are you in it just to make X amount of money and then you'll be out? Are you in it because you like this and you think you can make it into a career? Do you want to win a v and awards? Do you want to become big time like that? Like? What is your goal of being in the adult entertainment industry?
Speaker 2: I'm aiming to make this my career. Okay, So I don't know a lot about taxes and how I'm filing that shit. I'm going to an account and like in two days to figure it out. But I'm hoping that they will, like you, give me some insight into how I file taxes for all this stuff because I really want to make this my full time career. I want to stop Could I work at a restaurant right now part time? I want to stop doing that and I want to just do this entirely full time. And what I'm doing right now, I can completely live off the income that I'm making. Taxes. I don't know the whole thing about that, but it's important to get those out time, brig.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want to be the hottest girl in prison, Okay, so really figure that one out.
Speaker 2: That fine, I'll find the hottest bitch. I'll find the biggest bitch in the yard to become her bitch.
Speaker 1: Sheltachy, I has anyone done only fans from a women's prison yet? You know how they can get phones in and stuff like that in some places?
Speaker 2: I want have no clue.
Speaker 1: I wonder that would be really interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I'm curious about then. I might look that up when this is over.
Speaker 1: How about are you just turned twenty wonderful? Do you have limitations on the guys you'll work with? Like how old are we working here? Does everyone have to be kind of in their twenties early thirties or are you going to ever expand?
Speaker 2: I mean, I prefering people are my age because I'm not used to fucking older people. But I have I have done a shoot with an older person before, like balding, white hair, gright hair. I'm just going to assume sixties maybe, so like I'll get into that, Like it's okay as long as they treating was respected. Honestly, that shoot that I do with him was like the most respectful shoot that I've had. He like made sure that everything was okay. He's like constantly checking on me, like behind the camera, held it like an okay sign, like make sure like everything's good, Like we had plenty of code things to make sure I was comfortable and everything, you know.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing I've said before doing this whole interview. Hey, don't don't call that person out by name. Don't do that by name. Can I ask you who that shoot was with? Do you remember?
Speaker 2: I would have to take off my front and look at the zoom to know, so I can't tell you. I just know that it was in.
Speaker 1: La, Okay, all right. I just I always like to call out the good ones, you know sometimes Yeah, no, I teel.
Speaker 2: You, and I totally would call him out as a good one. He's amazing. I would recommend working with him. I just don't know because it's on my phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's okay. We'll find it. We'll find it and I'll, you know, I'll find some way to get it out there, because it's always good to recognize two types of people in istry, the professionals and the people who do it the right way. And I think, you know, they're kind of one and the same. Ray, I don't have any more questions for you. You've been phenomenal to talk to today. Let me just run it through one more time on Twitter, on Instagram, and on OnlyFans, same name across all of them. You know how we do it on this show, Bare minimum is you have to at least follow them on social media. If you're listening to this, if you're engaging with this content, follow these folks on social media. If you at least don't have any money, But what I want to say, head on over to the Only Fans, make sure you subscribe. If you're able to throw money at these people, comment Hey, I saw you on this podcast. You were great. I love you Da da da da da all that stuff at Ray's Bay r a E s b a E. Ray, thank you so much for coming on with me today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you for right