Speaker 1: Fools. It's time to go into the biting schedule.
Speaker 2: Wabug.
Speaker 3: All right, So today.
Speaker 2: Is May fourteenth, twenty twenty five, and it was about five years ago our show had transitioned. We were at another station in town, and then in twenty twenty, February of twenty twenty, we started working at ninety seven one the Eagle. We were two to five. We were on before the Russ Martin Show. And the thing about that time was very strange because COVID had hit and we're still doing your show. We were the only people coming into the office because you know, no one was allowed to do anything.
Speaker 1: We had.
Speaker 2: In fact, we had on our badges that we were critical employees and important to the.
Speaker 4: City of had We had FEMA carts. No, we had FEMA cards, the Federal Emergency.
Speaker 2: Moving Association, I'm not sure, association, medicinal whatever the point is, we had FEMA cards.
Speaker 1: Throw a mask on and come on into work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, February though, So then we get to May of twenty twenty and times are still weird.
Speaker 1: We're very much up in the air.
Speaker 2: We worked here for a month before it was COVID actually hit and everyone went home. So we're like Okay, this is kind of wild new job, but it's just us up here, and the show was also going down a different path. We've been a sports talk show primarily for many years, and we start getting emails from some fella based on a guy. We started getting email from some fella sending songs, and he went by the light Farms giant.
Speaker 3: Of course, because I live in light Farms and my friend in light Farms. I posted a picture of him being at my house and Skin was like, he's three feet taller than you. Who he is a giant?
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is like twenty eighteen or twenty nineteen, you know, when that discussion all happened, and it is still wild to have a giant like you know, we don't. I think Ben's only guy who has a giant his neighborhood. And anyone else out there have a giant neighborhood if you have, please email me.
Speaker 4: Uh In Twin Creeks, my buddy Kenser lives over there and he's six'.
Speaker 1: Ten, okay that's cub Of cobbras are as. Well, yes also the Light farms.
Speaker 3: Giant he's From georgia and so he's a good old, boy you, know he's got The georgian accent or, Whatever georgia, accent always eating.
Speaker 1: Peaches but he said.
Speaker 2: It so many good, songs and, uh we played a lot of. Them but AS i was kind of going through the Files may, fourteenth twenty, TWENTY i found that there was this, song, which, look we don't we haven't replayed a lot of this was Not this wouldn't be The criterion collection OF Lighte Farms Giant, songs but maybe it should. Be, okay the idea is THE Lfe Farms. Giant he can't really get on a plane because he's too damn. Big he's almost bigger than the plane, itself SO i don't a. Problem he would need the biggest of jumbo jets to get onto. It so this is the classic song celebrating its five year, anniversary Kissed me Down south by THE Lfe Farms.
Speaker 5: Giant if you' from up Like New, york Go, toronto you have to get on down To texas BECAUSE i wait to tell the fly commercial.
Speaker 6: AND i need to be over all the sexes freezing cold in a bitter northern. Summer now that ain't What i'm talking. About so how about every married woman up In canada everywhere else fly of light farms and kiss me. DOWNSAIRS i can't bend down BECAUSE.
Speaker 7: I threw my back out my em replacement names HOW i move, around And i'm too tell for you to reach my, Mouth so when with, me you'll have to kiss me Down. SOUTH i can't crouch.
Speaker 5: Me because my knees is being went.
Speaker 1: OUT i ain't popped in grand when out round.
Speaker 7: The knockerck and springing down.
Speaker 3: Mouth so when we, meet you don't have to kiss me.
Speaker 7: Down sat Older, demasphe the stratispeir, fiers then up Here.
Speaker 3: ANDIE mcdi.
Speaker 1: Stay Down south and stay.
Speaker 7: Through, tacty but don't be good the lot we are and kiss me Down.
Speaker 1: You, know it's really like the first time you guys have ever Heard gear. Two y'all forgot that. EXISTED i remember the, bridge, though that bridge is.
Speaker 4: INCREDIBLE i remember the concept of kiss me Down south because he lives down here in The, south BUT i don't remember the song the it's he.
Speaker 3: Is a genius to be able to make these songs because there are legitimate similarities between the real Lighte farms giant and the, singer SO i have a hard time separating the two, wait what do you mean THE i thought that was the real is it.
Speaker 1: Not it does look the same guy to, me BUT i could never know any. Problem so there it. Is The wayback. MACHINE a five year anniversary has kissed.
Speaker 2: Me down south of The Light Farms, giant you can see The Light Farms giant live never.
Speaker 1: Yep