Speaker 1: Day. Plug Talk is the best only podcast with the whole smashed.
Speaker 2: Guess ye, plug Talk is the best only podcasts where the whole smashed.
Speaker 3: Guess Hey, guys, what you're about to listen to is an episode of plug Talk, the only podcast where me and my fiance Lenna of the Plug interview girls and then have sex with them afterwards. If you want to see the full thing, you're gonna have to head on over to our OnlyFans hit up only plug talk dot com, and it's easy to figure it out. Enjoy. Hey everybody, welcome back to another episode of plug Talk. My name is Adam twenty two, and I am joined today by my basket of adjectives ass wife, Lenna the Plug, who's putting a lot of pressure on me to come up with new adjectives on the daily basis for this podcast.
Speaker 1: No pressure, It's just that every time I sit here, I don't know what I'm gonna get hit with. So I'm like a little on edge with what you're gonna throw my way.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to bring this up too quickly, but look at the road rash. You've been skating, you've been bombing some holls.
Speaker 1: Listen we're gonna introduce you. But when I was gone to Japan, you replaced the workout mats and whatever these new workout mouts are. They've been giving me these rug rashes, like two weeks in a row.
Speaker 3: I was given those as a gift.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well I would.
Speaker 3: Never replace anything. You know this anyway. Today on the podcast, we have the one and only Linda Land. That's how it's pronounced, yes, Land, So is that your government name?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 3: Really you didn't switch it up? You're like, h.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I regret it. I don't regret it. No.
Speaker 2: Because Alex, my agent, was like, well, like, what do you want to change it too? I was like I have nothing. I'm like it's fine.
Speaker 1: It is weird because I feel like if you did change it, you would, I mean, at least if you follow like the other girls in the industry, still have to pick something that sounds Asian, which must also be weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I tried. I was going to do like Linda Lee, but then he was like, well it needs to be spelled the way it sounds, and I was going to do l I, not l E. So I was like, forget it. It's fine. Government name works.
Speaker 1: And what made you feel like you could commit to just putting your government name next to your porn.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been using it as my Twitter handle for a minute, so I figure changing it would be more of a pain in the butt.
Speaker 3: So she had a couple of months where her Twitter name was her government name. Yeah, unfortunate managed to get the actual at you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I just didn't even think about it. I like, I was just like I didn't realize I was getting into porn, but I was.
Speaker 3: I kind of regret it too. I regret that I'm using Adam twenty two form my name on here. I'm thinking about changing it Adam Fox.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's my idea.
Speaker 3: Anyway, how are you doing today? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Give us a little bit of Well today it's been pretty chill, went to the gym, got ready, came here.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: And you just moved back out here, yes, like two weeks ago.
Speaker 3: And you grew up here, yes, so okay, grew up where exactly like near Pasadena area and pretty normal bringing anything of a note, No, super super normal.
Speaker 2: My parents were like super typical, like Asian family, Like, you know, you got to go to college, you got to be a doctor.
Speaker 3: You got to be this and that, you got to get into port.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, when you're very studious.
Speaker 2: I was not. I feel like I've always been kind of a rebel child. So I feel like my mom has known that I've been a pain in the ass since I.
Speaker 1: Was a kid. And did you have siblings?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a younger brother and a younger sister, and they're like just human angels, Like, so, well, No, my brother's an asshole. He's the youngest one, total.
Speaker 3: Jerk, a normal career and everything, I think.
Speaker 2: So he's like working on his PhD right now. And my sister is a dentist.
Speaker 1: So they fulfilled your parents' desires, so you can kind of do whatever you want. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So technically there's two doctors in the family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're a head doctor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're some sort of doctor.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Okay, But what was you acting out when you were younger? Like what did that look like?
Speaker 2: I feel like I just wanted to go and do everything my friends wanted to do. I didn't understand why I couldn't go to raves when I was fourteen and I was an adult, I'm like I understand, like it's not the place for kids to be.
Speaker 3: When I was fourteen, I was jealous because I knew there were raves going on that I didn't know how to get to them. I didn't know anyone who wanted to go to them, but I thought the idea of it sounded a really cool idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so my mom was like, you're not going, and I was like, all right, I guess I'm not going. But as a kid, you're like, well, I want to.
Speaker 1: Be there because everybody else is there.
Speaker 2: But yeah, now I think it makes sense. I didn't go, so I where she met me.
Speaker 1: Okay, but my first rave was like senior year of college and like, no, a senior of high school. But I drove everyone and didn't do any drugs, so like really good. Yeah, so I was there.
Speaker 3: Why because you're in that environment without being sucked up. It's like, whoa, what the hell?
Speaker 1: I didn't started like experimenting with drugs till I was already in college, so but yeah, that's big.
Speaker 3: Sameish, Okay, you graduated high school despite raving and whatnot.
Speaker 2: Well, I wanted to go, but yeah, so I didn't get to go. I was just being a good kid.
Speaker 3: So what you have to do instead hang out outside the seven eleven.
Speaker 2: Uh No, but I did cheer in high school, so that like took them a lot of time. And then I was pretty good academically, and so that was that. I was just a normal kid. I went to school, took my classes, took a couple ap classes, and then you ended up at college. So yes, yeah, you did good.
Speaker 1: You followed the directions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did pretty okay, went to UCSB, got kicked out. Wait what I know, I had fun, but I just I don't like school.
Speaker 1: I've never got kicked out for not having good enough grades anymore. Yes, they do that, they do that. It was a below two point zero. I don't even know.
Speaker 2: It was like it was like consistently bad for a while, and I just kind of like ignored it.
Speaker 1: And I was, Yeah, did you get kicked out your first year? No? My third? I made it all the way to my third.
Speaker 3: Wow. How promiscuits were you during this arc of your life?
Speaker 2: I feel like I was promiscuous, but not like any more than a normal college girl.
Speaker 3: How many bodies did you have by the time they kicked you out?
Speaker 2: Probably not that many, I think I think like under ten.
Speaker 1: It was pretty well. I think, yeah, did you have boyfriends? I did. Yeah.
Speaker 2: My first year I had like a like a lot like a boyfriend, like from high school going to college. So that was like kind of like my first year. And no, he actually went into.
Speaker 1: The Air Force.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: So then we broke up. And then my second year, I think I started dating a guy that lived in San Luis Obispo, and so then I was like doing that drive from Santa Barbara to Slow, and then I ended up moving to Slow once I got kicked out, and then I loved Slow. I stayed there for almost ten years.
Speaker 3: It was beautiful, just enjoyed the slow paced way of life out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it took me a minute. Like when I first got out there, I actually hated it, did not like it. Like going from LA to Santa Barbara was already like a big change, Like it was just like really quiet, really like a little too slow for me. And then going from Santa Barbara to Slow, it's like even more.
Speaker 1: But I think it was good. I like took up hiking.
Speaker 2: I like would go to the outdoors, like what else are you gonna do? No, it was so good because like I loved it, Like the beach was ten minutes away, I'd go hit the beach before I.
Speaker 1: Go to work. Crush my gosh.
Speaker 2: It's so nice because then you're just like all sandy, you smell like the sun. You're at work all day, and it.
Speaker 1: Was a shell.
Speaker 3: At some point, when I'm done the doing ten hours of content every day part of my life, I definitely want the part of my life where I like hang out by the beach, go for a hike, do a little work every day, and not just like absolutely kill yourself every day.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's like it's a good balance. Yeah, more nature.
Speaker 3: Okay, So why why'd you and during that whole time period did you're out there for ten years?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sex work? Did it ever enter into your brain?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I never even thought about doing sex work Like this was like not even a thought in my head.
Speaker 1: Like what were you doing like for work back then?
Speaker 2: So I was kind of like on and off going to school, and then I was like working in restaurants. I thought it was super fun. You know, you make good money to like hang out with people. It's like work, but it's not work.
Speaker 3: You're describing Lenna's ideal existence because the happiest time in her life was working at a grocery store and there, uh was it Santa Cruz.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, a shopper's corner. Okay, I don't know that. I miss it just so cute. Missed the Slow beachway of life. It's real slow over there. Were you dating the same guy that you met when you were in college the whole time you lived in Slow or did you guys break up and you just stayed out there?
Speaker 2: No, we broke up maybe like a year, less than a year in He's just.
Speaker 1: Not good for me. Yeah, it was like taking care of a child. Then good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she knows exactly what.
Speaker 1: I was like. I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to be anybody's mom. But I ended up staying out there and I loved.
Speaker 1: It, just perfect.
Speaker 3: And you're out there till the pandemic or no.
Speaker 2: I think I moved to the Bay maybe four or five years pre pandemic. So I went out there for beauty school and then and I always thought I was gonna go back to Slow, but I ended up staying in the day. I got like my first like salon job, and I loved it. I was like, well, like I guess I could stay out here. So then I stayed out there until I recently moved back to Laka. And were you cutting here or cutting and coloring everything?
Speaker 3: And so what was it about the pandemic that led you in the direction of starting on onlyvans?
Speaker 2: Well, my first photo shoot ever was a nude photo shoot, and so somebody hit me up out of nowhere on Instagram.
Speaker 1: They're like, hey, do you want to you a photo shoot?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, totally, Okay, We'll meet me in this parking lot. I'm gonna drive you into the forest. This was like when those do you remember those fires that happened in Santa Cruiz like a couple of years ago, So was that And he's like, oh, yeah, you know the property that I lived on, it burned down, so we could totally go shoot like on that burnt down like property.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, sounds.
Speaker 3: Kind of shore. I met her. She was like trotting around downtown metropolitan areas naked taking photos and.
Speaker 1: Ship but it was like rand in the I'm sorry, I have had so many people who live in the forest in the forest over there, and that scares.
Speaker 3: The shit out of me because like my whole life I've had like a pretty high level of tolerance for girls being hose, But there was definitely a moment of pause when I realized that you were just going out with photographers and naked in downtown areas.
Speaker 1: I've never fucked a photographer. Well, to this day, I can say I've never fucked a photographer.
Speaker 3: What am I if not a photographer?
Speaker 1: You are definitely not a photographer.
Speaker 3: Armed with ads at all times? Okay, but so what were those naked photo shoots like if you had never done anything like that before?
Speaker 1: It was actually like totally chill. He's okay.
Speaker 2: So, like, you know, I had like a little outfit on and then we like lost the outfit and it was like it was just like cute.
Speaker 1: We were like in the forest.
Speaker 2: And it was like all dreamy and green and like you know some burnt town like you know, things in the background.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 4: He never revealed himself to be a weirdo to opositions himself. No, okay, Like, so I got really lucky. I didn't die, He wasn't weird and kidnapped me. Like everything was fine. I returned home perfectly safe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he gave you the photos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was like, yeah, totally fine. This is many many Instagram accounts ago and so yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, then how does that get you into fans?
Speaker 2: The kind of sort of So I was like, okay, like I don't mind being naked, and so like I would kind of get into like like like you know, like nude modeling, like nude art modeling, and so I was like, well, like I got it.
Speaker 1: What do I do with these pictures? You know?
Speaker 2: So I was like, okay, you know, I'll start only fans like set up my like photo sets on here, and then me and like my partner would like start making videos, and so I'm like okay, yeah, Like I wasn't sure if I wanted to chew that because I feel like once you like cross that, then it's like, you know, it's like a whole nother realm. And so like were starting that, I was like pretty inconsistent with it. I'd like post a video here and there, like you know, I wouldn't really do too much. I wasn't using Twitter. I like started a Twitter, and I like couldn't figure out.
Speaker 1: How to use it in the beginnings.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, yeah, so I just never used that, and so I don't know, just like slowly evolved and then like maybe like a year and a half ago, like we opened up to like shooting with other people and it's been just super fun.
Speaker 1: So you're still in a relationship now, yes, okay, but it's okay, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Totally like yeah, it's like work.
Speaker 1: You know. Did he become a bigger conversation once you started shooting like pro scenes?
Speaker 2: Not really, it's like kind of just the same yeah, the same.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, what made you decide to shoot like professional porn?
Speaker 2: I So I've always been hesitant about signing with an agency because I feel like any of those like messages that come in, I just like block every single one. Am I block, block, block. And So I had collabed with Alex and I had told him that I had a friend who was like perfect for porn, you know, Alex Mack.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I collabed with him and he was like, oh, you know, telling me about like hussy and this and that and signing with an agency, Like oh yeah, yeah, that sounds nice, you know whatever. I was like, well, I know a girl who would actually be perfect for it. You know, this girl do natural boobs, natural bodies, She's fatigued she's squirre. It's like crazy, and I'm like, dude, you've got to like meet this girl. And so he I don't think they actually ended up meeting up because for some reason their's schedules like didn't line up, but he ended up signing her, and so, you know, I talked to her and she's like, well, why don't you sign. I'm like, I don't really know, and so I think, like she like I think she might have shot like a scene or two, and I'm like, okay, like maybe I'll sign, like maybe there's nothing to lose.
Speaker 1: And so it's been it's been cool. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I signed in May, and then I was still living in the Bay, so I'd only come out here like two days out of the month or like three days out of the month, like something like really tiny. Yeah, And so I'd come out here, he'd book me. It was a couple of days, and then I'd go home, come back out a couple of days, go home.
Speaker 1: But sounds like yeah, no, it was.
Speaker 2: And I was still like doing hair full time and.
Speaker 1: So it was like crazy.
Speaker 3: Wow. So when you're doing hair, though, were you worried that people are gonna find out out about your new career, there.
Speaker 2: Were definitely people like usually dudes. Like there was a client who would go on my Twitter and he would like specifically like like the most explicit things, you know, like it wouldn't be like something chill, like how.
Speaker 1: Is he finding his hair person's Twitter? And I don't know. I'm sorry, Like I would just never look like, well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, Like I don't even know how somebody's Twitter pops up in your anything.
Speaker 3: Guys are really underestimating a horny man, because for sure, throughout my life, if I meet a hot chick and I get on Google, I'm like, fucking Edward Snowden, I'm gonna find the nudes. I'm gonna find your Twitter. I'm gonna figure it out.
Speaker 1: I guess listen. I get very curious about people and I do google them, but I google them, I don't go on like their Twitter. I don't know. Yeah, And a lot of people are not super active on Twitter, Like it's not that hard to find a Twitter.
Speaker 3: Let's be real, No, it's not. I know your name and I search your name. Plus Twitter is probably going to show me your account.
Speaker 1: Who searches for Twitter?
Speaker 3: I do this. You have to do this for port stars all the time. Every single time I tag a porn story, just search her name and then the word Twitter. If Twitter is in the mood where they're not going to just show me stuff because it seems like lately it's gotten better. Yeah, I can actually tag porn star people. But yeah, but okay, what was your first time shooting a professional scene? Like, was it kind of first?
Speaker 2: No, So I had like before I had signed, there was a company that reached out. It was like right before AVN. So I shot like two scenes like self booked, So those were like my first two scenes, and it was like it was super chill, Like I never had a makeup artist before, you got my makeup done, like a shot two scenes, I like flew in, flew out, and then went back like two days later for AVN. So it was it was neat. It actually was just chill.
Speaker 3: I talked to so many women now who doing porn for the first time is just whatever. It's just not that big a deal. Shooting myself average person would think it was such a big deal. But if you could do it and it's not that big a deal, that's probably a pretty good sign that you were meant for this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like does it not have you doing any like dialogue or anything like that.
Speaker 2: There was like not not dialogue, but it was like really loose dialogue. Okay, hey, like this is like the setup for the story because it was like a series of episodes kind of, and I like somehow fell into like that series of episodes. So I'm not really good with scripts, but if you give me like a loose something or other, like I can Okay.
Speaker 3: There wasn't anything about your first time taking professional dick that was kind of like whoa, that was a lot of dick.
Speaker 1: No, it was it's.
Speaker 2: I think the company only does BBC, so it's like just too like just massive dudes, like back to back. But your first scene was with two guys, well no, it was one guy and then we like took a little break and then I had a second scene with different guy same day.
Speaker 1: Well same day.
Speaker 3: Oh, I really wanted to get their moneys right. As long as we got here on set and get out, that counts as two scenes, right, scenes, so easy. How'd you end up doing the double vaginal thing?
Speaker 2: So it was a guy that I had collabed with and he hit me up. I guess he does a lot of DVP. For I think it's like a company that does it out of Vegas, and so he was like, hey, like, would you want to do DVP? And I'm like, well, I mean yeah, it's it's different, so I'm like, okay, yeah, let's do it. And like I didn't think it was going to work, but it were and I have it's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So was it fun or where you stressed the whole time? Like is one of these dicks about to come out of me?
Speaker 2: It was fun, but it's definitely challenging because I feel like it's kind of like up to them to like figure out like the yeah, because I'm just there, you know, lots of love, lots of everything, and it is hard because like when will end up getting pushed out like somehow.
Speaker 1: And then your static, so then you kind of have to figure out like what you're doing with your hands and your face and the time Carrie positioning me.
Speaker 2: Luckily, they've worked together a lot, so they're like they've got it down, and so I think I'm going to go back and do another DVP scene with them in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: I don't know when things I will never do just for the.
Speaker 2: People, because you don't want to touch like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not just that, it's that I don't want to hear my fan base and what they have to say about it. Yes, also I'm kind of horrified by the idea, but the idea of like them, Yeah, commentating on it. Yeah, I don't need that. You guys, you peer pressured me.
Speaker 1: Enough to not rub a dick on his own dick.
Speaker 3: I can't rub a dick on my own deck until I come. Now, that's this way too crazy. I've honestly never even like thought about giving it a chance because it just seems so out of the realm of possibility. Maybe I'm like fifty five teat that thing up and then just getting.
Speaker 2: There fifty five. We'll check in with you when.
Speaker 3: You please think of me in fifteen years. But okay, my question, do you consider yourself just like uh okay, In the words of Mark Spiegeler, like, he doesn't want to hire a girl unless she's a real slut. If she's just doing it because she wants to make money or because this seems like an easy bag or whatever, it's it's not going to work long term. He needs a real slut. When I hear about you just having no problem on your first pro sceine or you're doing DVP pretty early on and stuff. Do you think that you qualify well.
Speaker 2: Like to find slut Like what's like, Oh, like you just love sex.
Speaker 3: You have to love sex. You have to be willing, you know, the kind of person wants to do it a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fuck it.
Speaker 2: You're like, why if you're gonna send it, you just got to full send it, like you can't girl?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll try anything once in your personal life, like before.
Speaker 1: You got into the industry where you trying you know, different types of things in bed with your partners or bringing in other people.
Speaker 2: No, I had never.
Speaker 1: Had you ever curious about it?
Speaker 2: Not just like never crossed my mind, Like I don't even I not like a big porn watcher, which is really interesting too, Like I feel like for me, it's more like a cerebral thing, like like reading erotica and stuff.
Speaker 1: Like that way hotter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, visual, like visual is hot, but I don't like seek it out. But I feel like my personal life was pretty vanilla. I did have a guy who broke up with me because I asked him to spank me in bed. Okay, but get this. His family was a family of nudists, and I remember, oh, this is a guy who lived in Santa Cruz, Okay. So I remember thinking that that was so weird. I was like, Wow, your family's like nudist, you know. And I didn't realize that we had kind of like like stopped talking.
Speaker 1: Because he thought you saw his dad naked a bunch.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: No, So I never met his family because his family was from a high.
Speaker 3: They're not always naked, right, they just go get naked for like a while as a camp or whatever.
Speaker 1: They just live their life naked all the time, which I think is really in their house maybe maybe so like if you come over for dinner, are they not naked? Maybe I feel like.
Speaker 3: It's too impractical. You're making dinner. You don't want to get oil in your body or anything, right, like like the bare minimum thing you could do to protect yourself from the food.
Speaker 1: We must call a nudist. I have questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really know how they live, but for some reason in my mind, I just thought it was weird. I was like, you just walk around naked with everybody you know, like all the time, Like I have never experienced it, but then apparently to him, the spanking thing was so like yeah, yeah, he was like, this is kind of weird that you asked me to stank.
Speaker 1: So he broke up with you.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we weren't like together, but we just like kind of stopped talking, And like years later he messaged me and was like, oh, you know, I just thought the spanking thing was like a little too much, Like it was more than he was like ready to handle.
Speaker 3: Once in a while, I'll think about that, like how if I was single, I am so numb to nearly everything sexually. Yes, Like I just can't imagine what that would be like for a woman to, like for her to realize that the freakiest thing that she would ever consider doing in her life is probably something I've done a bunch of times on camera, and it doesn't really like get my blood race in my heart racing or anything like that. It's like, I wonder if is that a turnoff to women? I don't really know.
Speaker 2: I feel there sometimes it's not even the act, but it's like the chemistry of like the people, you know, Like I feel like with certain people there's just like like a certain chemistry that just like flows better. And then with certain people, you're like, all right, this is like work and I.
Speaker 3: Can do it, you know, But I just remember a total tangent. But like I remember Eric Thugger telling me that, like he was at a club in Hollywood and there was like some super hot chick celebrating her birthday or some shit in a section and he starts talking to her and she's totally feeling him, looking at him like he's the hottest dude, and she's like, so, what do you do And he's like, I do porn. It's just like like she was so over it right away, and I was like, yeah, that's gotta happen. That's gotta be some percentage of girls right there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it's the same way when you meet a guy and you're like he's like, I'm a promoter or I'm a photographer. It's like a personal trainer. You're like, these are all lines of duty where I can't trust him.
Speaker 3: Respectable dudes who work all those jobs.
Speaker 1: I agree. However, if you're just like a regular person who doesn't normally come into contact with the types of these types of people, they just like have stereotypes in your head.
Speaker 3: But porn starts going to raise red flags for like most women, now some of them might be a lot turned on. It's cool for what night. Yeah, yeah, but we don't talk about the girls meeting male porn star thing that often. We all know how guys feel about meeting porn stars or whatever, which is that they like overcompensate, They like probably say weird shit, they expect too much. Yeah, like we I heard so much about that. Don't want to take him serious in the long run. Whatever, But like I don't know if when you before me, I.
Speaker 1: Was just thinking about like if I was at the club and I was drinking and I was partying, and I was single, and if a guy I met a guy who said that he did porn and he looked good, I would be so fucking.
Speaker 2: Excited because it's such a good story to tell your friends.
Speaker 1: Like this is going to for sure be fun sex. Like he's not going to come in one second, He's not gonna like I'm not going to be boring coming.
Speaker 3: In one second. No, but like no, I get it. I feel the same. But yeah, but also like a lot of girls, it's like, oh, you fucked four girls, cool, you fucked five hundred girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 2: I feel like it depends on the girl. I feel like some girls are just kind of like that, you know, they're like, oh, that's disgusting, you know when it is weird. Like I feel like when I was in my twenties, I was having less safe sex than I am now. Like you, yeah, yeah, it was so bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I feel like I was like a next level gross porn star before I got into the porn world because I was having all this crazy random sex, not getting tested more than like every couple of months, maybe maybe every Yeah. And so people I just met were blackout and drunk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you literally wouldn't remember that.
Speaker 1: I feel so grateful to have never got anything back then, just like no, yeah, and.
Speaker 3: We shot porn with girls where I at least spent like a couple of seconds thing in like, is the saint I didn't bang her in twenty twelve, did I?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, Oh my god, you have a really bad memory. So I'm sure that your memory, they would.
Speaker 3: Probably remember me before I remembered them.
Speaker 2: Anywhere you stand out, Yeah, I felt like like a distinct look.
Speaker 3: But I always I always expect to see some random chicken being back in the day like in the porn game, and it never really never really happens. It's just too many fish in.
Speaker 1: Has anyone from your pre porn life tried to hit you up now that they see that you're in this industry?
Speaker 2: I not too many people. I don't know how many people actually know. But I had an ex boyfriend who's still like to like so like maybe a couple of months ago. He would still message me on OnlyFans and I had to tell him to stop because he's got a baby, like and he's like in a relationship you know of like yours, and I should have told him. I was like, dude, like I don't want to talk to you, like I don't want to cause any drama, Like I don't know. I Yeah, he was like, oh hey, like can we meet up? Like hey this and that.
Speaker 1: I was like no, what.
Speaker 2: My god, Like absolutely not.
Speaker 1: I definitely had a guy from high school like proposition me with money, and I was like I don't do that. Yeah, I was about the doll.
Speaker 2: No, it's the principle of it. It's like you have a child with somebody and you're still doing this behind like it's the dishonest.
Speaker 3: But you don't think there's something kind of hot about somebody cheating on their significant other with you. But I agree that the kids it very different.
Speaker 2: It's fucked up because I feel like nobody ever wants to be in that situation because that could be me one day, and I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Be that Perple Rappers are always talking about fucking somebody else's bitch. Yeah, And like this been a few times in my life where I was sucking a girl where like I knew that her boyfriend hated me, and for sure.
Speaker 2: It was like, yeah, see that's different.
Speaker 3: But that was like before our kids were even Like like I don't know if I ever fucked a girl with a kid before, like like maybe like a handful of my whole life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I've only slept with like a handful of people with kids, I think, But I don't know. There's something about like a like a structured.
Speaker 1: Family that family exists, yes.
Speaker 2: And it's like it's a happy ish thing, you know. And I'm like, I feel like I could never be a home wrecker.
Speaker 1: With social media now, it's hard to like just act like you see everyone's like lives online.
Speaker 3: You know, I wish we had Carmen and Karma on this podcast. She would be like, Hey, yeah, I like to break up a happy home. Come get this pussy. You guys are both like doing the good person things. Should say that you don't think there's a lot of girls. There's girls we've had on here who think like cheating is hot.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you think cheating is hot?
Speaker 3: I have I have a fetish for it, like like, if I know the girl is cheating me, no, I mean, I feel like block that out of my mind now that I'm going to have a relationship. But for sure, there's been plenty of times in my life where I was like, oh my god, she has a husband. This is so hot.
Speaker 2: I feel like in a storyline, if I'm watching it, that's hot. But I feel like my moral compass like I wouldn't like, I wouldn't feel right.
Speaker 1: You change my mind. I think cheating is super hot too.
Speaker 3: You're lying.
Speaker 1: Now that we're on the same page.
Speaker 3: Okay, So in your mind, how deep are you willing to go into the porn star lifestyle. Are you trying to do everything? Are you trying to really push this to the match? Anal blow bang words me.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm down for it is a blowbang, just like a game bang blowjob.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a blowjob based mess, but yeah it could be down.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've only done like a two guy thing, and that was already a mess. Like you're blind in the eye, You've got slabber all over your face.
Speaker 1: And I feel like it's hard to look super sexy. You're just like squished down in this one position on your knees and they're aching and your mouth hurts.
Speaker 2: I know, they're like fucking your face. You're just like crying. It was just like it's so not I mean, maybe it's hot.
Speaker 1: I'd like to see you in a gang bang.
Speaker 3: Bang is insane because it's like the girl has to act as if she's dying to suck all these dicks, and there's a lot of like like a couple of seconds of each you want. It's like sometimes when you actually are watching it, you're like, what is It's going?
Speaker 1: Very stressful?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I feel like it's hard with my coordination. Like if I got my right like right hand going and then I like forget about my left hand, You're like, oh yeah, this, You're like I'm a tone a lot.
Speaker 1: To think about it.
Speaker 3: I shot a plug talk episode with Dan Dangler and uh Will Pounder, and honestly, I was like really impressed. Like her double blowjob skills were very like she just had like a lot of different tricks in her bag of like ways to do it and keep it interesting.
Speaker 2: I know, I need a study watch. There's always room for improvement and put it up on the big screen.
Speaker 3: Oh there's been quite a bit of thought that's gone into this in events. Yeah, yeah, definitely. There hasn't been any real stress put on the relationship that you're in due to the porn thing. No, what's his perspective on it? Does he like seeing her or is it exact like it's not happening.
Speaker 2: He's like he's super supportive about it. I remember like one of my first collapse, like he actually like dropped me off. And then there was some like random guy like trying to do the good smarton thing, like message my boyfriend on like Instagram was like, Hey, your girl is fucking other guys. I just wanted to let you know my you know, my partner was like yeah, like I drove her and I dropped her off and I kissed her.
Speaker 1: Goodbye, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this guy was like, wait, I don't get it. What do you mean you dropped her off? He like could not like just process.
Speaker 3: It was so hard for me to wrap my head around that in the beginning, like when Carmen was like my main reference, like, yeah, her husband would like drive her over and like chilling the.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, supportive partner like yeah, it's nice.
Speaker 1: You just feel And so does he work with other people receiving in this industry?
Speaker 2: He does work with other people. He shoots a lot of like povs type stuff. So I feel like we have like a good like work understanding.
Speaker 3: And he got into it with you at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So he is a photographer first and then he like got into like videography, so so now he does both. He'll do like photo shoots, he'll do videos, so he'll do like all of that.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's nice. I feel like communication is just the most important.
Speaker 3: Audio slash visuals slash cock professional.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, literally, we love him.
Speaker 3: A jack of all trades, yeah.
Speaker 1: Multi, including jacking off. I was like waiting for the jack jack.
Speaker 2: It's coming, It's coming.
Speaker 3: See Anyway, I have an idea we all fuck, let's go down.