Speaker 1: Welcome back and joining us now as Gerald slinty. As I was saying earlier, we got a lot to talk to Gerald about. Things are moving fast. We talk every other week. But there's so many things happening all the time. As I was saying earlier, he's spot on with the commercial real estate stuff. I want to get Jerald's take on what's happening with markets and gold and silver. But I want to begin with Scott Ritter. But before we do, just real quickly, if you go to Trends Journal Trendsjournal dot com you can see samples of Trends Journal, great publication, over three hundred pages a week. There it's set up on an online magazine format and if you want to subscribe to it, you can get ten percent off with the code night that's at Trendsjournal dot com. Use the code Night. So thank you for joining us, Gerald, always good to have you on.
Speaker 2: Well, you're welcome, And yeah, I don't want to be safe over here. You're talking about masks. I don't want to get you sick.
Speaker 3: The economy and the politicians around.
Speaker 2: We'll make up any crap we want because it says that these masks, let's see do not eliminate exposure to the risk of any disease or infection.
Speaker 3: For people who can't read these but wear.
Speaker 2: Them anyway, you know, really be stupid. Swallow the crap coming out of the mouths of these little moronic politicians. And look at the jerks. Remember these little clown boys and girls all over the world that were the health experts. Look what these clowns all look like. The jerk up there in California, what's his name, doesn't know who he is or which he is, Rachel Richard Levigne. I cut off like this, and I got that this little clown boy with more chins than China Town telling us about health. Yeah, but the importance of this, that's the entire system. Yeah, from the clowns. I'm the Secretary in General. Blah blah blah blah blah. I'm Lloyd Austin, a big fat blimp. I love to kill people in Iraq. I did a great job slaughtering people in Iran. Excuse me in Afghanistan. And I'll tell you what to do of the Secretary of Defense, One little clown after another in every little bureaucratic hole that are telling us what to do. Our freedom has totally been lost from us, totally. I wrote this the other day. I won't say all the words. Before politicians took over and humanity was free. I f you up if you try to f with me. But these days are history. But those days are here. Street politicians are in charge. You're just a little piece of crap. But that's not the word I use. They are owned by the billionaires, and they own you. Look at them, a bunch of little gutless nothings, little nobodies, little boys and girls of nothing, telling us what to do. Yeah, yeah, And you were talking about the you know what's going on in the elections. Oh, by the way, you're talking about subscribing to the Trends Journal. What's gold Now? We just went on two thousand, four hundred and twenty seven dollars an ounce. Oh, go back to one of our top trends to twenty twenty four, a golden year for gold. Oh, goal has only gone up four hundred dollars an ounce. Why would you want to subscribe to the Trends Journal when you could pay five dollars a day for the Wall Street Journal. They've spelt it its.
Speaker 4: Wall Shi and I can put the other letter in the turtle Head, swifties take Heart after canceled shows.
Speaker 3: Oh is that nice?
Speaker 2: I'm paying five dollars a day because I need data I gotta have, because we need data to write trends. You know, we need information five dollars a day for this crap. We hardly get two articles out of an entire newspaper that are trend worthy that we could report on. This is what's being reported. Here's our analysis, and here's where received going. So that when you subscribe by using Night the Trends, internal costs to the grand total of two dollars and fifty cents a week a week, and it's the only magazine that tells you what in the world is going on, what it means, what's next, and what you might want to do. And again, don't support us, don't you anything? You know? Fine, be stupid, keep listening to the crap out there, you know, stay dumb. Yeah, six corporations are ninety two percent of all the media in America. Thanks to that sline blow Bill Clinton the Federal Communications Act nineteen ninety six, we get, Oh, I like MSNBC. Oh no, I like Fox. I'm really stupid. I like only what I like I don't like to hear anything that I don't like. I'm still in kindergarten. Yeah, that's the mentality, that's right. Yeah. He asked me how I am before I went on the air. I'm disgusted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to watch.
Speaker 2: The decline of America. You know, once upon a time there was a thing called the Ringling Brothers in Bonham and Bailey's circus. They went out of business. You know why. You don't have to step right up, step right up. See the bearded lady, see the fat man. She had a tattooed lady. There in the street. Everywhere.
Speaker 3: Life is a circus.
Speaker 2: Now, it's out there in front of everybody's arms.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Look at the way people look. Look at the crap that they eat. Yeah, look look look how they dress. I have my parents' generation. There were there were laborers. My father worked on a fish store. The way they dressed, the dignity of the people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: I when I was in college, I was in bands, and one year we did a New Year's e party, uh for the retired circus people down in Sarasota. And it was not anywhere near.
Speaker 3: As freaky as a Democratic convention.
Speaker 2: Both of them, I mean, but they were both disgusting to me. They're both discussed and by the way, all these things are you're talking about about this guy Watson. None of that means anything.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: This is just a little hype that they're throwing out there about attacking, attacking, attacking. There's two again our trend forecast, and I can't stand either of them. To make it clear, forecasting trends, it's not what you like, what you want, what you wish for. What's what is. And the what is is that Harris is going to win minus minus an economic decline, like if the market's crash, if the economy starts going down real hard. There's that kind of thing. Trump will win if the economy goes down, if there's a market crash, the people are stupid enough to believe Trump will save it. But the I mentioned to you, it's again, it's not what you like, what you wish for, what you hope. She's already doing it. And Trump came out, he said, ah, you know my position on abortion, that doesn't count. They're not abortion is not going to be a big issue. Yes it is. Again, it's facts are in your trends journal. We sent out a special trend alert on July twenty fifth, and we said, Harris, twenty twenty four. We forecast this in our Trends journal in May of twenty twenty two, when the midterm elections were going on, we said, the Repulsivikans aren't going to do good because that whole Roverse Wade thing came out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: And Kamala Harris, we said, is going to be the heir to the Democratic throne. She's going to go out and start campaigning now. And the only two issues that she has behind her that she's going to talk about the support for the Ukraine war and pro abortion yep right. And that's exactly what she did. And that's exactly why the Repulsivekians didn't do well in the midterm elections. When the polls showed how low Biden won in the polls, he was seventy nine years old, and the people said he was too old, and the economy was going down. People forget again, they don't know what, but it again. And then I want to talk about the hypocrisy of again, not what you want, what you believe, but how about this, how about all these so called Evangelical Christians that support the slaughter of the people in Palestine, the genocidal war and their anti abortion. Don't kill anybody before they're born, but slaughter anybody anywhere. Here's the money in the bombs to do it. How about that for hypocrisy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I began the program today talking about the abortion thing. I said, Republicans are running from this as hard as they can. They're going to get shot in the back. They already getting shot in the back. And we just had you remember is nine years ago when you had that guy in the undercover stuff, David d Lyden, and he got them talking about how they wanted Lamborghini's and they would chop up babies and sell the parts and things like that. And so he just released a new video and they were talking about doing partial birth abortion. I said, you know, if he wanted to win, he doesn't have to necessarily even get really you know, graphic and show people aborted babies. But he could have David Delighton talking about what La La Harris did. She was one who prosecuted him. She came instead of stopping the criminal trafficking of body parts, which is against the law, instead of stopping the partial birth abortion, what she did when she came after the whistleblower. And so if they wanted to put him on like they do people who have family members who've been killed by illegal aliens or something like that, they will put them on to talk about how we need to do something about the border. They won't put on David Deliden. And of course Trump didn't do anything as present. They run the opposite direction, and it's going to destroy him this time around.
Speaker 3: I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I think the abortion thing, they don't know how to handle it because they are not opposed to a abortion.
Speaker 3: It's just their voters who are. So it's again, you know, and that.
Speaker 2: Again it's a freak show. It is by this guy, little clown boy in Minnesota that just brought in a little nothing, little boy of nothing. Yeah, little boy of nothing and all that again, any one of these little clowns, I'm a politician. I'll tell you what to do. Come over here and try to tell me what to do. Come over here, man to man and try to tell me what to do. Come over here and try to tell oh, no, no, no, no, we're not going to tell you do it like that. We're going to screw you up in a lot of different ways, like they just did to Scott Ritter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's talk about that. I covered it yesterday. I gave his statement that he said, and then there was more about it today. He said, you know, they're trying to get and we kind of read between the lines. It was about a foreign agent registration Act, which they don't care about with Hunter Biden or any of their people, or or John Podesta, but they want to come after him and say that he's a foreign agent because he's writing op ed pieces criticizing the policy of his government. And so, you know, Scott Ritter, have you talked to him. He's going to be coming in to Occupy Piece at the end of September. What's the exact date.
Speaker 2: On that, September twenty eighth, okay, September twelve, to Occupy Piece dot com, Occupy Peace dot com. All the informations there, Scott Ritter, Max Bloomenthal, An Your Power, and Bill Judge, Andrew Napolitano and others. I just had lunch with ridd Of two weeks ago. We're very friendly and you know, of course, you know I emailed them right away and I said, I'm sorry for what you're going through. And I said, I as a man for peace and anti war, I support you. And that's exactly what he's against. Yeah, it's the wars and he's pro peace, and he makes it very clear that we have to negotiate rather than go to war.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 2: And for that you're criticized. Look, you're talking. We're talking about the presidential reality show, right m h as any of these little clown boys and girls talked about. I am a president for peace. No, no foreign entanglements. I believe in the founding Fathers. No foreign entanglements. Oh no, no, no, no. Israel has the right to defend themselves. Yeah tired, I am hearing that crap. No other nation in the world has the right to defend themselves, only Israel. They could kill anybody, just like America. Kill anybody you want, any way you want. It's okay. But when anybody retaliates, you're a terrorist and you're a militant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk about that, because you know, over the weekend there was all a talk about how Iran was likely to attack in the wee hours in the morning on Monday. Didn't happen, Then A couple of days later, there were and well they've issued a statement saying that and it might have been Iran or it might have been a neighboring country.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: They put it out on note tam Uh, here's a two or three hour window that you should not be flying over this corridor. So they said, that's maybe a tip that something's going to happen. But I think it's happened.
Speaker 3: What do you think is happening with that?
Speaker 1: Is is Iran going to respond to that assassination or or what? Because we've seen that type of thing in the past that.
Speaker 2: Tell you what they're going to do it it's ridiculous. But Trump came out I had to quote over here. He came out and said that the fact is they're going to this is on Monday, on Sunday. He said they're going to attack on Monday. Yeah, he's in facts.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, A lot of people are saying that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Again, you know they don't they're not going to tell you what they're going to do. Here, Trump claims Iran will attack Israel tonight New York Post August fifth. I'm hearing they're going to be an attack by Iron on Israel. They're going to be at Tech tonight. I'm telling you right now. Yeah, well, he's telling us right now, So we have to believe it because really we're really stupid. We love Trump and then again, it's nothing more than a crime syndicate on abortion. Trump down plays abortion as an election issue just some CNN. I think it's actually going to be a very small issue.
Speaker 1: Trump said, Yeah, he's hoping it is, because he's not going to defend it. And that's the thing he could easily. He could easily. He could easily defend it. He could do it by showing pictures. He could, which some presidential candidates have done. As a matter of fact, one of these abortion activists ran for office so that she could show those pictures. But he doesn't want to defend it, and he's going to run from it. And again it's it's not going to work for him. But you know it's not just Scott Ritter. Yesterday I talked about the fact that Telsea Gabbart, after she criticized La La Harris two days later, she gets an entourage now of air marshals. I got five to seven people following her around every time she takes a flight. And this was something that was exposed by the Air marshals themselves, and they said, we got whistleblowers who are ready to go on the record. They're disgusted with this. I mean, that's amazing, and I've seen virtually nothing in the press about that or about Scott Ritter. And it's amazing when you look at how to tolitarian our government has gotten. In the program today, I talked about Sir Rowley, who is the Metropolitan Police chief in the UK, and he's threatening anybody from saying anything on social media. He goes, oh, you keyboard warriors, We're going to treat.
Speaker 3: You as terrorist.
Speaker 1: We're going to come to your house, we're going to arrest you. We may even extradite people from other countries who criticize what we're doing here. It's amazing how totalitarian the governments are becoming very rapidly.
Speaker 2: That's what There was an article here about me. If I could find it about what happened over there in Germany, they just find here it is pro Palestinian protester is fined in German court for using bands slogan. The German court ruled on Tuesday that a protest who shouted from the river to the sea, Palestinian will Palestine will be free. At a rally in Berlin in October, had condoned a criminal act and she was fined six hundred and fifty dollars. You're not allowed to say in Germany. You're not allowed to say from the river to the sea, Palestinians will be free. The lawyer representing her said, from my perspective, the slogan should never be part of a criminal investigation. If some people aren't happy with that phrase, they should be able to counter it with their own ideas. That's how a liberal democracy should work. But instead the German state and Berlin are raining down with the repression on the pro Palestinian movement. M He's one hundred percent right. Oh, you're not allowed to say that. No, you're only allowed to say Israel has the right to defend themselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: And I'm tired of hearing this crap that God gave you the land. Don't want to hear it. I don't believe in your God, all right, you don't have to believe in my God. Don't tell me I have to believe in your God.
Speaker 1: Well, the issue is is that whatever you think about anything you must think what the government thinks, and you must say what the government says. And it doesn't matter whether it is Palestine and Israel, or whether it's climate, or whether it is health issues.
Speaker 3: Or you know.
Speaker 1: Right there in Germany, they've gone after AfD, which is rapidly increasing in terms of its popularity and vote totals because people see how they're being overrun with immigration, and they have taken measures to say, well, if you are an AfD and you have a gun, we're going to take away your permission to have a gun. I don't know how anybody in Germany gets permission from the government there to have a gun, as restrictive as they are there, but say you did that, they're going to take that away. They debanked them. You know, they're kicking people out of the financial system and all the rest of this stuff. To me, that's one of the biggest issues in terms of gold. Why you wouldn't have it is because of this financial system they're trying to corral everybody into. But you look at all these different Western governments. In France, one of the stories that I had today was you had some Christians who were upset about the mockery of the Last Supper and communion and stuff. So they rented of they had a I don't know if they rented it or owned it, but it was a bus and it said something about, you know, mocking Christianity or something that had a petition that you could sign.
Speaker 3: And the police just.
Speaker 1: Arrested the six people who were in the bus for driving a bus around and it wasn't anything offensive, and they just said, if you didn't like this, stop, you know, mocking Christianity or something. Signed the petition here that's not allowed. Parents has turned into a total police state around the.
Speaker 2: Olympics every places exactly you were talking are you talking before about the masks and all this other stuff. Look what they imposed upon us. Oh that's by the way. Let me tell you why we wrote about Harris and made that forecast back in in May of twenty twenty two, because she came out, your body, your choice, right, We said, what hypocrisy. She's out there selling the vaccination. You have no choice. It's not Hey, how about my body my choice? Oh you're a man. That doesn't count. What do you mean, how about my body my choice? I don't want it. Take a vaccination? Go to hell. It's only my body, my choice when it comes to women. That's why we wrote about this to show here her hypocrisy.
Speaker 3: And they were.
Speaker 2: Doing their covid JEB.
Speaker 1: They were forcing women to get the COVID JAB as well. They don't care about anybody's body and anybody's choice. And you know, Trump is not going to and the Republicans aren't going to come after that and use that line. That would be a very effective thing for them to come after the abortion thing, the hypocrisy that they had to the so called pandemic. But they're not going to do that because the Republicans are doing the same thing that the Democrats are doing, yep, saying we don't care what your body and your choice is.
Speaker 3: An you raise it now.
Speaker 2: This is the headline in zero Heads, going back to Ritter fbr raids New York, home of x UN Weapons Inspector and anti war punted. You're not allowed to be anti war? Is not one person out there speaking for peace on the mainstream prostitute media, No one your band?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, they're not going to say that he's pro peace. They're not, just like they're not going to say somebody's pro life. You know, the AP says, you got to call those pro life people anti abortion rights. So I guess Scott Ritter is anti war rights. Yeah, he's he's an anti war extremist. That's what he is. He's an anti war extremist. These were peace. That's the way they use the language. They weaponize it that way, and that's what he said. They've gone to war with me. And he said, uh, it's a war I'm going to win because he's not going to pick it lying down. And that's good and I'm glad that he's going to do it.
Speaker 2: He's a real man. Yeah, you know, you know, here's the deal with Ritter again, and I'm friendly with him. He was on the other side. He was top marine guy, and he grew up. He wanted to kill everybody until he saw it and then he changed his tune when he was on the other side. And I'm the same thing. I was a chief government affairs specialist for the chemical industry. I was killing environmental legislation at the height of the environmental movement back in the seventies. I ran political I worked on political campaigns in west Chester County. I was the assistant to the Secretary of the New York State Senate. I designed and instructed a course called the American American Politics and Campaign Technology and taught it at Saint John's University. I was on the other side. If I wasn't on the other side, I wouldn't know what it looked like. And then when I saw what it looked like, I said, Oh, I can't believe I sucked into this stuff. And that's what happened with Ritter. This guy is a true man, He's a true fighter. What this poor guy is going through. And I'm saying, are they going to come after me next? And how many FBI agents are going to be at our rally? O G? Yeah, oh yeah, and how many ages provocateurs will try to be doing something to disrupt it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, that's the situation.
Speaker 2: People after unite. You know, you better come here and help us, because we're doing everything we can. And if you don't want to do anything, you know, knock yourself out and you're going to pay for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And again you're looking going back to what's going on with this Israeli war, the genocidal thing. It was a wet don't have it here. What's his name? Came out a couple of days ago net Yahoo. That land in Gaza is part of our holy land and it belongs to us. Did you see that?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that land belongs to them. And they just found seven hundred thousand year old remains of a humanoid found This came out three days ago. The discovery in Indonesia strengthens the hypothesis of Homo flows sist. I don't how to pronounce this, who also dubbed hobbit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Homo frodo. That's it.
Speaker 2: So the new findings dated to be seven hundred thousand years old. Wait a minute, what tells me wrong with you? Don't you know that the world began when Moses came down with ten commandments and God gave Israel that land. Nobody else had it before God gave it to Wait a minute, seven hundred thousand years ago, how many help? No life began back then, nothing else. Our history books tell us that that's the kind of crap they shoved down your throat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's it's the sort of thing where whatever they want to do in terms of describing that, if God is on their side, they don't need the US. That's enough, you know. And I've said that over and over again, and I've said, when you look at the Orthodox Jewish people, they believe that God is going to give that land to them, but they believe God's going to do it, and so they oppose the secular government of Israel. And I say to my Christian friends all the time, there is a difference between the nation of Israel, and there's a difference between all of that and Jewish people and this Israeli government of Net Yahoo. And I don't have to bow down and worship Net Yahoo, because I you know, I would be more inclined to agree with them on what they're talking about, but I don't necessarily agree with the government in the way that they're doing it. And if they're going to do it that way, I would I would side really more with the the Orthodox Jews in terms of their approach to it, that, hey, if God's going to give us a land, God'll give us the land.
Speaker 3: They'll be God.
Speaker 1: It won't be net and Yahoo, and it won't be through these these methods. And so, you know, there's a lot of different ways that you look at it. But of course, what they have done, because they're so politically powerful in the United States. They equate being anti Netan Yahoo with being anti Semitic, and it's not the same thing at all, and I have to destroy it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm an American. This is none of my business.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: And Lindsey Graham, my little clown boy of nothing who's in the media all the time, he said, this is your religious war. Hey, what am I involved in a religious war for? I'm an American? How about I don't believe in your religion. How about that, I'm telling you to believe that. How care you don't believe in my religion? Take it easy, man, I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 1: Lindsay Graham's religion is that he gets through all the world or the military industrial complex in the US does. He wants to go to war with Iran, and he's been looking for any kind of opening that he can to do that. And as soon as anything happens, he's like, Okay, here's here's my everybody vote for this. This is my declaration of war. I mean, he's insane. Uh, And you know he's been that way for a very long time, truly, is me.
Speaker 2: And going back to all of this, this is the headline in Ha. That's Israeli newspaper. Again. What we do is trend forecasters. We cover the world. Yeah, we Wall Street Journal, We read that stuff. You have to read it. You want to know what they're talking about. So we could see and understand.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: One side, same with the New York Times and go to ah E's we pay for it, Israeli newspaper, go to Jerusalem Post, Times of Israel. Oh, we go to I r N A, I s n A, t Ran Times. You want to hear what Iran has to say. We go to Al Jazeiri. We want to hear what the Arabs have to say. We go all over the world. So this is from the headline from Ahadas today. Us second gentleman, Second gentleman. Now you're talking to that's what this guy, this guide that that's Harris is married to. He's a second gentleman. You're just a piece of crap. It's like saying his majesty, you know anyway, you as second gentleman. Quote, we're witnessing the worst wave of Jewish hatred the globe has experienced since World War II. End quote Hey wonder why can't understand Oh, you mean the slaughter of all these innocent people in front of everybody's eyes. There's a structure right about eighty percent of Gaza now bombing churches, mosques, hospitals, schools, although only two schools got bombed this week. Oh, starving the people to death. Oh oh, I can't understand why people don't like this. Oh, and talking about the Jewish and you talk about how they own the country. Or they just had that election over there, what was it in the same Missouri somewhere that woman Bush lost the Jewish Yeah, we eight million dollars they put into her the opponent's campaign. The guy Bileman over here in New York down in Westchester County, thirteen million dollars they put into his camp, his opponent's campaign, and he lost. I can't understand why they hate it. I tell all my Jewish friends, and by the way, all of my Jewish friends except one, and I got about you know, ten fifteen, and as I say, don't call me auntie. Semi three my last four girlfriends with Jewish, so take it easy. Every one of them are against what's coming on. Every one of them. Yeah except one. Yeah, So going back, Aid says Harris opposes Israel's arms embargo. Again, this is from Hahada's Oh No, the Times of Israel.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: The aide said quote, she will always ensure Israel is able to defend itself against the Iran and Iran back terrorist groups. You're an Iran back terrorist groups. If you're a Hesbola who fought against Israel when they invaded Lebanon and defeated them in two thousand and six, you are a terrorist for trying for throwing Israel out of your country.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the language that they use, and that's what the people suck up in swallow, which is why you subscribe to the trans Journal. We don't do that kind of crap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: When you're talking about the Wall Street Journal earlier and showing the cover of it as being or swift, it made me think about what people are saying about artificial intelligence. That and there's been several reports of this now, first one was several months ago, but then recently there's been two more reports. So they say, as they get more and more synthetic data, in other words, more and more data from AI, it gets dumber and dumber. It's like mad cow disease or Yakov Kreutzfeld disease or not.
Speaker 3: Well, I think we've got that in the media.
Speaker 1: We've already got it with the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times are already cannibalizing entertainment stuff, and it's getting so stupid it's going to be difficult to tell the difference between AI that is hallucinating over junk data and what's already happening in the Wall Street Journal in New York Times.
Speaker 2: I think your one hundred percent right here. This is from yesterday's toilet paper record in New York Times. Times company reports thirteen point six percent jump in profits and more subscribers, more people subscribing to stupidity. So don't subs right to the Trends Journal. It's two dollars to fifty six cents a week, or fifty cents a week when you go to night. Subscribe to The New York Times and get stupid crap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: You know, for the longest time you've been talking about you know, you said when everything was locked down and they emptied out the office buildings and everything, that it was going to result in a commercial real estate crash, and it was going to impact the banks. I just talked about this week, the fact that the mainstream media is now starting to talk about that knock on effect to what's going to happen to the banks. And they were saying that they changed and this I found interesting. Gerald they changed the way that they report the bad loans. And this is the kind of stuff you see from these people all the time, the way they changed the unemployment figures, or the way they changed the calculation of inflation. Now they've changed the way that they calculate the commercial all estate stuff. So maybe they can keep this thing going a little bit longer. But talk a little bit about the economy where you see things headed? Because we had that big drop on Monday, then a lot of it recouped. What do you think is going to be happening with the economy?
Speaker 2: Take the office building bus again. Subscribe to the tarilet paper record in New York Times, and here's the headline in the business section yesterday. Hi vacancies a side office building values wise in New York City.
Speaker 3: So everything's fine, Everything's fine? All right?
Speaker 2: Then again this is it. You see how I have to underline all these points this they go, then these go to the writers, I highlight the important points on the article and have to you have to read it to the very end, and then and I make notes. You'll office vacancy rate meaning empty buildings in New York City twenty three point six percent vacant. Nobody in there. Okay, almost a quarter of the buildings a vacant. How are they going to pay off their loans? Oh? No, no, no, no high vacanciesar side. Office building values rise in New York City. Wait a minute, did you see the article last week? Building on fiftieth Street, Midtown, Manhattan, right in heart of Manhattan. It was sold in two thousand and six for three hundred and twenty million dollars. It went up for auction last week. They sold it to eight point five million dollars. Wow, Wow, mid towm Manahatten Wow, sports illustrated used to one after another. Used to be mid Toalm Manhattan, right in the hunt.
Speaker 3: It's about two fortieth yeah, of its value.
Speaker 2: So now we won't talk about that. Now they say that office building values rise. You read the end of the article. Two thirds of the overall growth from twenty twenty to twenty twenty five fiscal years occurred in one area Hudson Yards, the new neighborhood of skyscrapers on the west side. Ugly, ugly, disgusting looking skyscrapers on the west side, so blocks all the views that used to have with the Hudson River by the way. Property values in Hudson Yards rose six billion dollars over that time, but in Midtown East they fell by about ten percent. Again, the important aspect of this is that two thirds of the overall growth came from one block. Wow, So everything else is going down. I'm in the city a couple of weeks ago and again Yeah, I'm a ronx guy. I know the city. Sunday afternoon, beautiful day. Walk from Bleeker West Side all the way over to the Williamsburg Bridge to Broome Street. Never before, in a heart up spots of of the Westville on a Sunday afternoon, you see people shooting up never before, all over the place, drugged out, never before, so much filtered on the streets, never before, under all the scaffolding where they're doing work, homeless everywhere.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Send more money to Israel, Send more money to Ukraine, send more money to the military industrial complex. As America's rotten in front of our eyes.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: So no, this office building bust is being downplayed. We forecast this in twenty twenty May when they started forcing people to work from home. People are staying home week after week, month after month, now year after year. And they're saying, getting up at five o'clock in the morning to commute an hour and a half each way. I'm i gotta be out of my mind. How did I do this? I'm not doing it anymore. And then I'm the guy that has ten stories. Let's say I got people sitting in cubicles. I don't see them anyway. Yes, stay home. I don't need all this space. There's going to be a default. They're phony, they keep extending the loans, they keep playing the game, they're hiding it. There's going to be a banking crisis the likes of which we've never seen before. And then, oh, this isn't talked about it all either. Your office occupancy rate meeting people going back to work, and the ten largest cities in America it's around fifty percent. So how about all the businesses that used to depend on commuters, They're going out of business.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Every week in the Trends Journal, we have going out of business section. We have every week in the Trends dural going on over one hundred weeks jobs being cut big time. You saw the one where Intel, what was at eighteen thousand jobs cut?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: Every week we're putting in what how from gucciet down to McDonald's. The sales are going down, the fish rots in the head down. Yeah, markets are going up. Three companies, black Rock, Vanguard, State Street own eighty eight percent of the s and P five hundred.
Speaker 5: It's a rig game. Yeah, it's right, and of course something's going to go down big. They're pouring in now, black Rock is pouring into derivatives. They want to etf everything. He's actually Larry Fink has actually used that as a verb. But let me ask you this.
Speaker 1: You know, the fundamentals, as you point out, there's nothing changing any of those things, and so it is going to go down. But just from the standpoint of the next couple of months, do you think that if they do an interest rate cut, and if it's big enough, that that's going to kick the can down the road a bit more? With this commercial real estate, those people be able to refinance. Typically we talk about it easing up the housing market, but you know it might might kick that extend that out a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the housing market will pick back up again if they when they lower interest rates more. But the treasuries go down. But the commercial real estate's finished. Man office building bust. Yeah, there's no way it's coming back. Yeah again. The people are going back Tuesday, Wednesday and thursdays.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So now they having longer weekends. And there used to be Friday, used to be party time back in the day. You know, happy, I finished work dead. I'm telling you where I am up here. I got I'm almost thinking of leaving here. I'm just staying here a little top amount of time I'm in. You know, I'm a I'm a nighttime guy. You know, nine o'clock at night. Everything's dead here now. Yeah, in the city city twelve one o'clock in the morning, it's dead. All the vibe is gone. People are flooding up here. By the way, the real estate is still skyrocketing. They're getting out of the city again. I'm in Kingston since two thousand and two. I'm one of the first outsiders up here, and you know where my buildings are will be here. I watch people go by now Never before, ever, ever, did I see so many people, young people with kids and strollers. They're flooding out of the city and coming up here. The Hudson Valley's beautiful, but there's no night life in it. It's gone. And again you go out, and you go out nine nine o'clock at night, you're on the road, Cops everywhere, cops everywhere stopping you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you say, no nightlife, no jazz clubs. What is going on in terms of New York in terms of you know, jazz and Broadway and all the rest of that stuff all dying as.
Speaker 2: Hardways, Broadways way down from where it was. And this is very important when you know the theater district and everything. Even back when it was doing good, it was only older people that went there. When I go there, i'd feel young. And no, it has nothing. It hasn't come back at all. And Midtown, Midtown is you know, Times Square areas. It's a disgusting again, drugged out people everywhere, selling drugs, drugged out, laying on the streets. It's coming.
Speaker 1: Where would you go because most of the cities are like that, you know, most of the cities where you're going to have nightlife or something like that. They're all having the same type of problems with home and commercial real estate.
Speaker 2: You know, like if I, you know, I take off, I travel the world a little bit, you know, go to different places. But I I'm so sad. I'm heartbroken to see in two thousand, before the COVID war, I loved it up here so much. It changed everything. Oh yeah, there was a right next to one of my buildings, there's a hotel. It was a Bank of America and they turned it into a small hotel and a restaurant down below. You cannot get in that place on a Friday, Saturday, Thursday, Friday, Saturdayay night. The bar had two bartenders and a bar back. Vogue Magazine. Vogue magazine top five places to visit in America. The Kinsley Hotel right over here was number one. I talked to people. I used to joke I was thirteen steps away where you're from. Where we live in Paris, but we also live in New York. Now there's one bartender and the place is empty.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, four rent signs everywhere everywhere. Commercial real estate again, people going broke. Yeah, the big Zone everything, nothing more than plantation work is of slave landia.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about gold, and of course you were talking about that earlier. You know, four hundred dollars this year, and you picked this year being the year of gold, and of course interest rates there will be pretty much everybody agrees it will be one at least one interest rate cut. After Monday, you had a lot of analysts are saying, oh, they've got to cut at fifty basis points, seventy five basis points, and that's just for starters, and they got to do it twice and everything just in the next couple of months. That disappeared pretty quickly, though, what are people now anticipating.
Speaker 2: They're going to cut them? I would bet yeah. And now here's the deal. The lower interest rates full the deeper the dollar goes down. The deeper the dollar goes down, the higher goal prices go up. This dollar based mm hmm. So it costs more money for people in other countries to buy gold because the dollars strong. When the dollar goes down, is cheaper for them to buy gold.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: As the dollar goes down and interest rates go down, inflation goes back up. So what you're gonna have is dragflation. And oh, I know, don't don't. I'm not talking about the drags.
Speaker 3: I'm not talking about that, talking about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I'm an I'm a real old jazz fan and all these old songs about I feel so gay, you know. Oh, no, what are you talking about? They're happy? Doesn't be gay. The gay doesn't mean happy anymore. Dragflation means that the economy is going to drag down. It's not going to be stagflation, and inflation is going.
Speaker 3: To go up. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That's what you're gonna see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and you've been saying that for years as well, even before the drag thing became a big deal. Now, I guess it's gonna be. It's gonna be dragflation and they're going to go bust. What's going to be happening?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: No, when all else fails, they take you to war.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's right, And.
Speaker 2: That's the thing that people have to understand. Yeah, it is war ahead.
Speaker 1: Well, what else is on your agenda here? When you when you look at the survey the landscape here. We've talked about war, we talked about gold, interest rates, corercial real estate, anything else that's kind of on the horizon.
Speaker 2: Well, those are those are really the very big things that are going to happen. And the wars and and it's decline of society. It's right in front of our eyes. And to me, you know, people say, what could you do about it? We need a renaissance. What followed the Black Plague the Renaissance people realized they were destroying their lives with all the filth and sanitation. Used to say in Italy ala romana on antik and the manner of the Romans and the ancients to describe the quality of their work. We need a renaissance. We need to uplift the spirit. Look at the music. What crap it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody cares about excellence or beauty anymore about anything and any art, music, architecture, anything.
Speaker 3: That's right. Yep, Yeah, that.
Speaker 1: Truly is the case. Well, I certainly do see that on display with the Olympics. It's become quite a joke. And it's all just about the politics. I mean, when we look at the filth in the Sane River, you're talking about how you were on the other side. I had somebody that I worked with had had joined the EPA at its inception because he wanted to clean things up, and then he saw that it was became with mission creep is not so much about cleaning things up anymore as it was about banning things. And so he got out after thirty years and he started opposing it. And we see that as well. You know, they're in Paris. You got the mayor there spent one a half billion dollars on the same river, and now you've got people hospitalized because e COLEI swimming in it. It's just disgusting. But they at the same time, she is missus green. I mean, she's all about green this and green that. But they can't even and won't even clean up the filth in their own river. They're just dumping raw sewage into the river. It's just just amazing the hypocrisy, isn't it. Oh.
Speaker 2: I remember they showed, she showed how safe the river was. She well dressed up in a rubbish suit, well covered up in rubber. Oh it's safe in here.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well these other people they were saying, you know, I decided I was going to try not to swallow the water, but you wind up doing it when you're competing like that, you wind up swallowing a lot of it and they had a lot of people get sick.
Speaker 2: Again, it's a freak show. It's a total freak show.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: And again it's talking about what what else is going on. I'm telling you the most important thing right now is the Ukraine and the Israel war, because Ukraine is now as we said, they we're going to do ramp it up and attack deeper into Russia, which they're doing. And Israel, we said, is going to ramp it up against Iran and Libanon. So when Iran gets involved in this and it keeps escalating, you're going to see oil prices go to above one hundred and thirty dollars a barrel, and that's going to crash the global economy and the equity markets. End of story.
Speaker 1: And of course Sweden is part of the ramping up against Ukraine as well. They've made some major moves in terms of supporting that. Everybody was talking about Sweden very excited. Oh look, our side is going to win. There's not anybody going to win out of any of these wars.
Speaker 2: Nope, yeah, nope, nope. Well yeah, I'm going to go on what are you going to say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is when we look at this the other aspect.
Speaker 1: But we've talked many times about artificial intelligence and you know, getting ahead of itself in terms of bubble, and yet when you look at Ukraine there is rapid change in terms of the weapons of war and a lot of asymmetric warfare now because of drones and because of AI, that is rapidly changing. And I think that's another key aspect of this is it's a way for them to essentially reset the entire military industrial complex. It was a book a few years ago by Daniel Suarez called Kill Decision, and that was kind of the whole gist of it. It was a very interesting book, maybe about ten years ago, and in it, because of drone warfare and everything, it essentially made all of the big expensive weapons systems obsolete and reset the whole game for the military industrial complex, which is what you see them doing over and over again. They always want to reset the existing structure. Whether you're talking about transportation or you're talking about food, and now you're talking about war. They want to change everything because they're already focused on this new approach and they get in on the ground floor and write it up, and so I think that's one of the key things about this Ukrainian war is how it is fundamentally changing warfare.
Speaker 2: Back in two thousand, you know, I wrote the book Trends two thousand, this book here, I was a speaker at VMI Virginia Military Institute talking about new millennium warfare and how he's going to change so dramatically in the new coming times. This is the beginning when the industriate, when the Internet revolution was only wh about six years old, and I said, how things are going to advance so dramatically. Exactly what this guy said, that all these the weaponry is going to be obsolete in the future, And that's exactly what's happened. It's totally obsolutely going back to the to the Iran what is I'm not real good at numbers, but what does Iran have?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: Ninety one million people there? And how many does Israel have? About nine million? Yeah, okay, nine million against ninety one million? Yeah, right, these are the Persians, every advanced people. You saw what happened when they after Israel killed that commander in Damascus in the consulate against international law, and Iran responded it cost Israel one point three billion dollars to try to shoot down those thrones drones. The United States helped, and after they sent in all those drones, then they sent in missiles and they didn't target any areas to kill people, but they showed that they could hit any place they wanted. That's right now. The problem is that when Israel loses that they're going to go they were already saying it, they're going with the Samson option, and that's they go nuclear.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very concerning when we look at that and it's that kind of asymmetry that they exploited, and in Ukraine it's going in the other direction. I mean, they've got a two pound drawing drone that took down this massive helicopter. So the asymmetric warfare, the resetting of the way the warfare is being done, and then of course leading us into a nuclear exchange, just as we've had the anniversary of Horoshima this last week. Always great talking to you, Gerald, and again we'll be watching to see what happens with Scott Ritter and with Occupy Peace the end of September. Give me that day again.
Speaker 2: In September September twenty eighth September.
Speaker 3: Twenty eighth Trends Journal.
Speaker 1: You can save ten percent off with the Code Night.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for joining us. Gerald always a pleasure talking to.
Speaker 2: You, and thank you for all that you do. I very much appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: All right, have a good weekend, folks. Thanks for tuning in.
Speaker 6: The David Night Show is a critical thinking super spreader. If you've been exposed to logic by listening to The David Night Show, please do your part and try not just spread it. Financial support or simply tell the others about the show causes this dangerous information to spread. Father. People have to trust me, I mean, trust the science. Wear your mask, take your vaccine, don't ask questions.
Speaker 3: Using free speech to free minds. It's the David Knight Show.