Speaker 1: Yeah, what up, guys. I hope, I hope we are alive. Let me just check make sure we're all right. Cease fire just announced two weeks. We'll see how long that lasts. It says with Gucci, it says excellent. Does that mean good? Last time I checked it? Does there? We are all right. I just sent out the link to the boys, so they should be trickling in at some point. It's gonna be a lot more fluid, like we won't just have like a straight up show like one hour, uh Potter. It'll just be people coming in and out and stuff like that, So we might not even have the full crew. Whatever we're gonna be, we're gonna have fun. We're gonna be cute and fun. What's up, guys, what's up? How are you guys? I'm trying to see How does it look? How does it sound? Talk to me, look at me, shoot this over to Yeah, it looks like, uh, the Pakistani's were in it. They were doing like a lot of the mediating and stuff. Grace period sounds clear, sounds good, but good, awesome, good, Love to hear it, love to hear it. Nice. Maybe if he's doing a speech at eight, maybe we'll watch that and goof and gaff on it. I mean you saw that, like there was like the last few hours, people were all over Twitter saying that, you know, they're working on a late two week ceasefire through the Pakistanis and all this, so you kind of like the writing was kind of on the wall, and once Oxio starts reporting it, you know, it's like, all right, yeah, the White House's stenographers are reporting, reporting what they wanted to say. Yeah, so we'll see where this goes. Oh yeah, in the last few hours you show like a real big uptick of like bombing in Tehran and stuff like that. So it was kind of they were trying to get it in before they called the ceasefire. See Mark P's coming, All right, enough enough chatting in the signal chat are signal chat is a wild one. I'll be honest. Well, I think Israel is like the idea for is really pounding Tehran as well. Uh, pretty tough, pretty hard over the last few hours as well, because I think they saw the riding was on the wall. I did also see that like somewhere it was like one tweet, So I don't know if I believe it until like a bunch of people are starting to talk about it, like, uh that Lebanon was also part of this, which I don't believe. I don't believe because my guess is Israel is probably pushing for these guys to uh not through the seas far are we doing it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: So annoying? I can't even sign into x bro. All right, whatever, what do you guys think? You guys think it's gonna last? Also, like what comes after? Right?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What does it even look like? Like an actual lasting kind of piece. I feel like it's not gonna be. The jizz is out of the tube, as they say in the business. You know it's out and you can't get it back in. I wonder what Israel thinks about this or they want to stop. I think Israel definitely doesn't want to stop. I think they want to keep going for as long as they could possibly go. Hell, yeah, we got Jason Lines.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: What's up, bro? We're live? Just FYI? Yeah, let me turn on your echo? Okay, Oh I can't. We're recording. It's okay, Can I do it? Yeah? If you can? Because I've seen a little bit of an echo and now it's actually gone. I mean, who knows it comes and goes. Yeah, it's not even let me do it. Yeah, I don't sweat. Yeah. I think it's because we're already live. Where are my fifty four people watching? Yo? Smash that like button guys smash it. They say that in the biz too. Yeah, and share this, share this stream too, Tell your tell your friends. Yeah, this one's gonna be a little bit more uh like fluid, like you know, people are gonna up and jump out. I feel like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I can only stay for maybe an hour or so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're good.
Speaker 4: It's been a minute.
Speaker 1: I know, Bro, what's up?
Speaker 4: No, same old work, family, getting ready for this wedding.
Speaker 1: But yeah, excited.
Speaker 4: Yeah absolutely. I mean it's not like I haven't done the stance before.
Speaker 1: But right this is it. I'm done last one.
Speaker 4: Yeah. How about you?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: How you been chilling? Bro? I'm hanging. I'm looking at that chat. That's why I'm staring.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it's of course this hits right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it was. They were kind of like like whatever, watering the soil a little bit because for the last few hours saying, you know, it looks like there might be a two week cease fire through the Pakistanis and stuff like that. I mean, nose, I think Trump, I mean Trump fucking lost it this morning. I mean he's b lost it for a while now, but uh with the whole like I'm gonna wipe out a civilization stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, absolutely nuts. Yeah. My kids were texting me like screenshots of that, and uh, you know, they're like, is he being serious? Are we talking nuclear weapons? I was like, well, what's calm down? But then again, how do we put anything past then?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's uh, it's just a wild He's just a freaking wild card, dude. And I read that you should read that New York Times article about like the decision making leading up to it, like or like yeah, and Yahoo rolled up at like on like early early February, February eleventh, with like him, the head of Mussad and a bunch of other people, and they basically pitched like it was fucking shark tank.
Speaker 4: Yeah, uh.
Speaker 1: Hitting Iran, like going hard on Iran? Yeah, and what was it? Decapitation strike, take out all the leadership, missiles and drones and then it was like stoke some kind of resistance and stuff like that, and then regime change. It's like broh, yeah, I want to be six foot four and have like a nine inch hammer, you know what I mean. It's never gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Exactly, Yeah, it never happens the way it's it's pitched.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ever, Yeah, it's just incredible. And also the other the way it read too, like they were in the situation room talking about this just without the Israeli's, just them, and how no one has the balls to tell this guy like no, this is a fucking terrible idea and it's gonna backfire like they think that, like the Iranians are just gonna turtle like yeah, after they after we smoke, even if we just smoked the Aitola, yeah right, like forget the forty or fifty guys that we killed. They she'd be like, oh, we're sorry, Like yeah, we love democracy now, like we love it. And they played Trump of the Israeli's played Trump of video like a trailer or I guess, like a hype video about who could really lead Iran after and like they put the Shaw's son in there. They put all like, oh, it's gonna be a secular democracy, Like are we are we serious here? Have we not heard this story before?
Speaker 4: It's like an episode of the Bachelor, for God's sake.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's forty three and lives on the Riviera.
Speaker 1: He'd be yeah, yeah, be on top of this Taco Tuesday te Yeah, that's funny. Trump always chickens out Tuesday. I mean, I get that statement about taco, like Trump always chickens out, But it's like the guy fucking has been bombing the shit out of Tehrant and you know, basically throwing dynamite into like the global economy, uh, for the last three weeks so or month.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think in myion that he, yes, he does taco, but I think it depends on what it is, and it depends on who's like whispering in his ear. If it's you know, you're doing great, this is awesome, which it seems like his entire cabinet does, and it makes him look tough. He's gonna keep doing it, you know, all the way up to the brink. And I think it would also take reverse psychology to get him to stop. You know, like you've accomplished what you want. You know, you've you've done it, You've done a great service for the Iranian people, And that would get him to stop. You know more less than this is screwed up. We have no plan here.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny reverse psychology, like he's a like he's a toddler, Yeah, exactly, Yeah, but he's got the nuclear codes. Yeah, Millbourne, Andy, what's up, dude, We're alive? Just that way?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: And oh cool?
Speaker 1: Okay, So no oberrating, no berating the US Navy and the aircraft carriers. Actually you'll do that on the show. So we're talking.
Speaker 3: About we're doing quick summary of what we know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sure, we talked about it a little bit like cease fire for two weeks. Is there any like details in terms of what's in the cease fire? Is the straight open up?
Speaker 2: Like? What?
Speaker 3: Yeah? The straight was a central point. My understanding was that for what whatever that means, I mean, obviously what it means is the Uranians have agreed not to disrupt shipping or not to threaten shipping anymore, and Fans is going to lead negotiations is what the Xios article says, which is a definite improvement I think right from whitcom for the Yeah, the two who got us into this into this mess, Natanya, who's not happy, Lindsey Graham's probably not happy. They were. They wanted to hold out the president's declaring victory based on military objectives already achieved. I've gone from being pessimistic to optimistic. Maybe because it's two o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: Here, man, you're still up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I was up because the water was cut off, I think in anticipation of World War three, and I'm hoping now there's a ceasefire, they'll turn it on.
Speaker 1: Take a shower.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know, man, I'm a marine, of coursewer three or four times a day. I can't go to sleep. Discusy oh, what so what happened in the uh as someone was saying that Tehran was getting then the United State was striking Tehran.
Speaker 1: I think the I d F and and US we were pounding them the last few hours because I think that the ceasefire was on the on the cards. Yeah, Okay, all suck says, if Graham and BB are upset, then that's a good that's a good thing for America in the world. I agree with you who said that one of the chatters in the chat because we're live, right, Okay, if Graham and BB are upset, it's probably a good thing for America in the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think so. I think you know, Lindsey.
Speaker 1: Graham, what's up, bro, We're live, We're live, just.
Speaker 3: Right now, all right, Yeah, thank you. And you know, everyone thought that the Pakistanis didn't have any leverage with anyone, but they were. The media is of this, not Odowan not you know, so kudos to them.
Speaker 2: Huh. They are in nuclear armed countries. They do have that over the other options that we're in there.
Speaker 3: That is true. Yeah. What was the name of that guy who was the father of the nuclear program, Khan akh Aq. Yeah, that's quite a story, isn't it. Yeah, he's a he's a national hero man. And you know, I cannot blame the Pakistanis for me Kingdom a national hero because it's certainly changes the dynamics, doesn't it. Once you were in nuclear power, just as King Jong.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've got the Samson option right here, which is actually the story about how Israel got the bomb through aq kN in contrast to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I love to read that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they didn't get it from you actually had it. We actually had Jim Jim Lawler, former CIA guy who was like big into the you know, played a big hand in taking down that network. I mean, but they still got the bomb, right, so it's not like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and actually there's centrifews. The level one centrifuge they had and I think it was nineteen eighty eight or eighty nine. It's the base model that Iran used in their centrifuges. And now Iran's like seven generations beyond that first generation that they got from Pakistan.
Speaker 1: Three marines someone said, I know, well not yeah, three marines.
Speaker 3: Yeah what three marines?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: Somebody said that in the chat with an exclamation point, very excited.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I don't know if Mercy's.
Speaker 1: Gonna join us. He's big time now after.
Speaker 3: So I'm getting skepticism from my Israeli friends, and yes I still have Israeli friends. Ved writing that article. Uh, sirens are going in Tel Aviv now, I mean like right now, course that doesn't necessarily mean they're being hit. Maybe it was just to cease far with the United States. I mean, we did we do a tourney on yet another.
Speaker 4: Don't worry about them, just yeah.
Speaker 3: Don't yeah, don't tell these readies. BB's not happy anyway. I'm not laughing.
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: The ceasefire starts, right, now like right.
Speaker 3: It would be just like us. That would be full d chest.
Speaker 1: So the ceasefire is like right, it's happened immediately, right.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at the markets already. The future is shooting up. Oil is uh, oil is down down. You know. You know a lot of people in the no made money on this, right.
Speaker 1: Of course, the barakra v just tweeted Unit eighty two hundred news. A senior White House official tells me Israel has a Grito ceasefire and will also suspend its attacks for two weeks. The ceasefire will take effect when Iran opens the Straight of hor Moves.
Speaker 3: Oh so, you know, but that's It's not like they have a barrier across the Straits of Hole Moves. They're closing the straits by disrupting ships through the threat of missiles and groans. So how do you open the straits and thus trigger the seas fire? It doesn't make sense. Who just wait, wait, did you read that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think that's barackraved. Yeah, but as can be your wide. I've seen your white ass official told in that. Suppose listen, I get it. I think I said just say hey, it's open. Now. I don't know put out a press release.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a ribbon cutting.
Speaker 1: Yeah. There was some talk too that Lebanon was was also part of the ceasefire, but I don't believe that, Like, is there also a ceasefire in Lebanon as well? In no way with Israel Lebanon.
Speaker 3: There would be good news for Lebanon for sure.
Speaker 1: That's kind of the one thing that's getting swept under the rug a little bit and not talked about as well as Gaza. Lebanon is getting pounded by Israel.
Speaker 3: Damn it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess it's all.
Speaker 3: Jack is he is he sleeping sleeping off his celibrity status.
Speaker 1: I don't know where he is. I think he said he was getting a tattoo, and like he gets these huge tattoos out like take six hours. Yeah, so I don't know if he's jumping on. He has been snarky in the in our group chat.
Speaker 3: Though, just now you know he's beyond us now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he wrote guessing it goes as well as the Gaza sees fires. So Jack is very optimistic on this.
Speaker 3: Is that what he said?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I mean there's there's see no one really had an incentive in the Gaza seas fire. That's the difference. Everyone has an incentive in this one, except perhaps for the Israelis, right, but they're not gonna unilaterally start shooting missiles at Iran.
Speaker 2: It's interesting the president of your own Pizeshkian, who's got no power currently obviously. He says that fourteen million Iranians will die for the country right now that are willing to sacrifice their lives, which is actually double the number that another Rigian official said. So that's between seven to fifteen percent of the country might support them based on their own rhetoric.
Speaker 3: Which ission problem is when we start threatening to destroy civilizations, we are uniting a population of the country behind the regime, right, and I mean an entirely foreseeable consequence that was not for scene.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Didn't someone say in our chat that some that some of the citizens were like lining up on bridges or something like that. Yeah, yeah, parents, Yeah, in Israel, like.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, m I think, is your two over the last couple of days like blew up like eight eight bridges over the last forty eight hours or so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, bridges are the most understandable with dual purpose infrastructure, right, I mean, bridges are not a war crime. But when you start going after electrical grids and and and energy infrastructure, then you're kind of following the Russian model. And that's why we're on thin ice. Having lambasted the Russians quite rightly for what they're doing in Ukraine. Of course, it's not like minus twenty fucking degrees here in the Middle East. So but nevertheless, what we were threatening to do is what's putting us on on thin ice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, that's today from Trump was insane. Imagine somebody else posts that, like another world leader, you know, putin talking about Ukraine or I mean er do.
Speaker 5: But then normally, you know, the the heads of places like North Korea or Iran, right, yeah, Well.
Speaker 1: My point is like, how would we react, how would the American you know, America react?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, how have we been reacting? They've been screaming death to America for forty something years and you know, this is the really, this is the reason for it. But now he's saying the exact same thing.
Speaker 3: The problem is that that in their pronouncements once the war started, the Iranians actually, I listen, I do you know, I'm a US marine at heart. But the Iranians were quite circumspect. I mean they said, hey, we're going to continue with the war, but they had an eye on stratcom messaging. I mean, I'll shut up in a moment because John's far smarter than me. But it but globally, and I'm outside the United States right now, Globally, we didn't win the strat com battle in this wall. Does a matter how many targets we destroyed. You're talking about our global audience, and not just countries we don't give a shit about, but countries that we may well rely on. We haven't come out looking very good that in this strategic communication piece, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think we do very bad with even just syops generally. Like back in twenty fourteen, when Isis and Dash came up and declared the caliphate and they had these high production value videos of the violence that we're doing and their training videos and all that, we started to kind of get after it, especially with Gallant Phoenix and other programs we were using to try to exploit media associate with that, but we never got ahead of that and it was kind of a catchup at all. And even now if you look on Twitter, all these high production value Iran regime produced videos of like legos and all this stuff with the US and all the AI videos of.
Speaker 3: Try cool soundtracks too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, they know how the audience is going to respond to that, and they're doing a really good job of producing things that they know people will reshare even if they don't like intrinsically support what the message is. It looks cool, it's fun to watch, and they're doing a good.
Speaker 1: Job with that.
Speaker 3: We've re shared them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean it's far out paced the Trump dropping shit on a crowd of protesters video, you know, that little AI thing, far outpace that, So we have that going for us.
Speaker 1: Also, it's kind of interesting watching like Scent Coom like tweet out like fact checks and stuff like that. Yeah, because I've never I don't remember that ever being a thing.
Speaker 2: And we have potentia set are trained in making these videos and doing this production and actually can do it in the military, not just CIA which also can do it, but like in Scent Coom, you could have sent Coom producing counter narrative at the same production value level. You know, we have combat camera whatever we call it now, STRAC strategic communications. Now I guess we call it their comstrap can still do that and we're not doing it. It's like, what this is a domain? The information domain is a domain, you know, and we need to be our war fighting functions need to be touching that domain, just like we're touching the actual physical space.
Speaker 1: John, let me ask you, like, is there uh, because Iran's most of Iran's Internet's out, is there? Is it difficult for us to reach the Iranian pop population with that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: It's actually interesting you mentioned because I was think about that earlier about Trump's threat. I wonder how many Iranians actually were able to see that threat because they don't have the Internet. So I wonder if that was more a domestic consumption statement that he I know he doesn't think that clearly sometimes, but maybe that was more for the US side or for the Pakistani's or something like that. But in Iran. I mean, this is my thought from the very beginning. If you want regime change, the best way to do that is to let the people do the regime change. Let the people be in the street. And if you do that, we have low earth orbit satellites, we have mesh networks, we can get stuff launched up there real quick. Yes, there's already starlink, but you could create one that's proprietary or Iran that's over there doing direct to sell communications from February twenty eight till till now and not saying it would solve the problem one hundred percent, but it would give the people the space to actually get out there and communicate and coordinate, find out, Hey, is there food and water in this next village over so I can go get some because they can't even do that right now. And so if you set that up, the people can now actually get outside and guess what, then you can use all that air power that we're using that is very good to protect those people. So when they actually go out in the street and you see a group of bus SIGs coming to them, well, through that Reaper or that great Eagle, you could just destroy the bus seges coming up to them, and pretty quick they'd stop trying to stop the people or they'd run out of people, you know. And it just kind of baffles me, why was that not part of the plan. That would have been a very cheap, relatively cheap part of this operation to dramatically increase like force multiply across all the domains that are involved in this right now, if you just get those people out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah. In my opinion, the the people are the the facto boots on the ground, you know, but they can't get out there on the ground because they're too busy taking shelter. You know. It's like I'm not saying we completely stop dropping iron, you know, dropping steel, but we've there's got to be some kind of coordination between that and, like you said, getting the message to the people so that they can do their part.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And we had something similar like that in Iraq in twenty sixteen twenty seventeen when we turned the war around against ISIS. You know, we're doing a lot of precision strikes. We did something like thirty thousand strikes in three or six months something like that. Precision, I mean, we had human trigger strikes all over the place. We had dynamic targeting. We had deliberate targeting, beautifully mapped across and coordinated. Not just US side. That was with indigenous people inside behind enemy lines, inside muscle occupied areas, providing information using repeaters and other kind of information that we were able to set up with them to talk back to us so that we could talk to them outside of the denight area and then we'd have targets hit within minutes of that information. We can do it, and we have done it, and we can do it on a large scale, and I just could again baffles me that we do not doing it now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, extending Internet into denied areas. Mind you, we had some major fuck ups basically before we figured out how to do that right now, we spent a lot of money on an extent with contractors who screwed us over bastards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't understand. Why wouldn't they do that for this.
Speaker 2: You could even put reps on thrones and do like a source repeater network that would be able to provide direct to sell communications people using outside So for example it tests a lot or Corek, which is the one in Kurdistan. You could do a correc repeater around the border areas and actually get people communicating.
Speaker 1: But they're not doing it at all none, now.
Speaker 2: That I've seen, I know that there's some Star Wars that's being assisted in the area. But it's problem with starlink because it's a giant target on your back. You have a Starlink terminal. You know, you need to have such widespread diluted access that it's impossible to actually stop it.
Speaker 3: I fell as, good news. My water is on, it's running brown.
Speaker 1: But that's all right. You've had that's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take a sunshower.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so who knows? I wake up to a world at peace.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything's going to be great. Everything'sna fine once you wake up, all.
Speaker 3: Right, fellas, hey d So this means that we can now do our live eyes on not live but uh an episode of Eyzon from Dubai, the city at the center of the Wall.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 3: I think with the extensive coverage that we have done and the income and the advertising, we can get a first class ticket out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, we'll charter a jet. Yeah absolutely.
Speaker 3: That's not Jack deep buckets. Uh, the great, the great.
Speaker 4: He spent the budget on his tattoo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he spent all of his Twitter money on the tattoo. Today, Mark Polymeropolis is joining us. Mark, We're live f y. I okay, so great. I mean you do every days.
Speaker 6: To our British friends across the pond on on British radio. So I managed to throwing Taco Tuesday on that. So that was kind of fun.
Speaker 3: They're probably like what.
Speaker 1: People people in the chat are saying, Taco Tuesday too.
Speaker 6: You just I mean, you served this up, no pun intended.
Speaker 3: They have like Vinderloo Friday in.
Speaker 6: The UK, by the way, just it was on LBC. It was, you know, a pretty big British uh uh station, and just withering criticism of Trump that he caved on this. I think that they probably are analysis. Is it certainly going to be shared by the people on the right or the in the FDD, the Freedom and Defensive Democracy's crowd, We're going to be insufferable, as Andy knows. Uh, but withering criticism on this that he definitely caved.
Speaker 1: So did he accept the like the uh the ten point plan that or like at least hinted towards accepting it for the ceasfire, the ten point plane that Iran sent back countering our fifteen point d.
Speaker 6: We're gonna I mean again what we're we're at a disadvantage here. We're actually talking about diplomacy and really important things on a true social post. And so you know, so Trump claimed that he also wasn't sure, we weren't sure if the Iran running is actually accepted to opening a reopening the straight or for our moves. So, you know, who knows what the hell this is. I think he was just looking for a way out and they're really next. I ran, yeah, I mean, I mean, you know and so, but this is going to be this is going to test my patience. I probably have to get off of social media because this is going to be really couched from the kind of these The pro is real right again, freedom defensive democracy strives us all crazy as a massive Trump victory in some fashion. And I already got a note from a former Massade officer who I worked very closely with, not happy the.
Speaker 1: Nope.
Speaker 3: I've been on the phone with someone in Tel Aviv. It says sirens are going there.
Speaker 7: Now, Well, this is this is bullshit natural, I don't know, right, you didn't let us in on this.
Speaker 6: Trump is also going to absolutely kind of bludgeon and Yahoo to accept this, and so you know that's gonna be fun, how BB You know, there's going to be a lot of so and you know, again who knows what happens, But you know, look for Barack review to tell us all the great you know points of this agreement.
Speaker 2: In the FARSI media, it says Trump's humiliating retreat from anti Iran rhetoric. That's how the Iranian media is painting it, which is accurate.
Speaker 3: Well, it would be interesting to see what the pack Sani media is saying, because we'd probably get the real truth from from you know, what the president of Pakistan is saying. That's that's you know, that's what I just say.
Speaker 6: See this, this is going to trigger me all over the place, you know, so because you know, when it comes to the government of Pakistan, a lot of us have memories of Afghanistan and I'm sitting on the border and getting, you know, eating one hundred and seven milimeters rockets fired from Pakistani military positions at US firefights with the Pakistani military. I've talked about it on the teamhouse with you all. So the idea that somehow Pakistan is back on our good graces is going to be tough for me personally to swallow. But you know this is it's a fellow autocrat. So Trump loves these folks.
Speaker 3: Might you let Byganes be by Gonest. It's just there's just too many groups of people to hate in the world.
Speaker 6: I'm Greek. He knows this. I don't forgive anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no one ever.
Speaker 3: I'm I. I'm the opposite end of the spectrum. I'm ultrafic giving.
Speaker 6: You're a lover, you're a lover.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't forgive d for pouring whiskey down my throat on those Yeah, even and insisting that I take off my clothes.
Speaker 1: Yep, that was me. You're right. It sounds like a ridd we had. We had ladies in the We had ladies in the room and they were they were egging on Andy. And once Andy heard the ladies scream and he started taking he started disrobing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then I found out they're actually screaming for Jack.
Speaker 6: All right, Jonathan, question question to you in terms of uh uh and this is just that kind of think back and actually all you guys Jason, Andy two, if you're on the mew right now, if you're on the float, just sitting there, and you get this news, like, what's the what are the emotions of the of the marines who probably thought, as we were softening up carg Island over the last you know, twelve hours, that that might have been in preparation for some kind of uh you know, a movement of ground forces. What do you think they're thinking right now?
Speaker 3: Well, it'stensibly externally. There's a lot of outward disappointment. I think though for individual marines a huge amount of relief.
Speaker 2: There's all would have been weight feeling where it's like, Okay, we already probably got told to go and get back and go and get back multiple times before the new even got there, because I'm sure when they were in California and Japan they were told like six times they're going.
Speaker 3: And not going.
Speaker 2: I remember a buddy of mine that was on the fast team that was going into Libya back when the twenty eleven kicked off or twenty twelve September, and they told me to get on and off the airplane like seven times before they actually flew out of Italy over there, you know, and they told them to like change their clothes. They couldn't be in civilian clothes. They got to put it on camis and then back and forth again, same thing. And I'm sure that's been going on. The rumor mill on that ship has probably been out of control, like you mentioned a few weeks ago, Andy, like the roommant on there, like you don't even know what's true until you're.
Speaker 3: Actually on the end.
Speaker 2: Pine.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what the I guarantee. The one of the main rumors that's running through all the vog's right now is we're stopping in Australia. It always happens. That's always the rum or. It's like, ah, ship, we're not going to a wall, but we're going to Australia. Someone starts that and it spreads like wildfire because to marines, Australia is the land of milk and honey. Ye Mark, I don't know why, you know, I'm a bread that's we shipped our convicts.
Speaker 4: Then I think too that it also depends on to answer your question, the rank and age of the these marines because as you know, the younger ones are probably like shit, you know, I wanted to go get some the g watt. That's probably the staff sergeants and above or like, you know, we're not doing this shit again, thank God. And the older are probably thinking the same thing. But now have to you know, control the rumor mill. So I think that has a lot to do with it.
Speaker 2: And plus the guys that are outside the ships that are doing its force operations and doing preparation of the environment stuff. They're like out there that are probably kind of pissed because they just built a bunch of structures to put in place to move a lot of people, and either those things aren't being validated, or they're falling apart, or they're on hold. And that's that's a pain in the ass.
Speaker 6: So there's there's there's some interesting stuff coming up. So they said. A senior White House official says, Israel has agreed to the ceasefire and will suspend its attacks for two weeks. But the ceasefire takes effect only when Iran opens the Straight. Yeah, and there is minireless well, and so so now the Iranians are saying they just announced for a period of two weeks, safe passage through the Straight will be possible. Vir coordination with Iran's armed forces. Interesting, but they're obliterated.
Speaker 2: Can they coordination?
Speaker 6: Yeahs do consideration of technical limitations. And so that's a little bit different than what Trump wrote and his truth social post complete immediate and safe opening of the Strait, And so you know, there's a lot that's.
Speaker 3: Gonna his issue that we're talking about. There's no such thing as opening the strain, right, it is full bearing from shooting ships that are trying to get through this strait, and the only way to test that out is to drive the ship through the strait, right with Jared Kushner remoard. So I mean, I'll forget a test of the validity of the ceasefire.
Speaker 2: Right. I'm getting from somebody the New York.
Speaker 3: Times that it's not a it's not a ribbon cutting, it's you know, how do you It's an open question, no one can answer it. But it's not as though there's a physical barrier across the strait that they are pulling open.
Speaker 2: Apparently it was China that made a last minute intervention that pushed the agreement.
Speaker 6: So yeah, and we'll see. And then you know, you think back and you know, at least it wasn't Russia. Right, That's that's true. But you know, this is the same kind of adage that you know, I got to think about the things to kind of think of to say about this, and this is, you know, we're going to go back to the mowing the lawn. If these Raelities will accept this, because Trump's to beat them over the head with it, but they're going to go back if they have to. And so if the old adage in the Middle East, there's no such thing as when war's end. They just kind of, you know, it's R and R until you get ready for the next one. And I think that's probably accurate. And so, you know, I think that you know, this is all super preliminary, but maybe a discussion just for a couple of minutes would be, is, okay, you know what look in the in the US perspective, what war objectives have been achieved? I think that maybe that's a good point in discussion. Jason, what do you think?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, obviously we've hit a lot of targets, so I don't know what the target that looked like. I don't know, you know, what the broad strategic plan look like on paper. But I think militarily they can say we hit the targets we said we were going to hit, and that's that is Kudos to the air crews, the you know, the crew the ground crews, things like that, and you know whoever we have on the ground processing these targets. But I don't know if we're talking regime chains that's being thrown out there or willy nilly, I I don't see it, you know, from my little five foot uh you know view, but I guess they're gonna I think, much like the rescue of the Wizzo, They're just going to keep parading out these military achievements. These are tactical military achievements. I don't see a strategic victory in my opinion.
Speaker 6: Jonathan, what about the new program.
Speaker 2: Well, we don't see any new developments in that that are public at least, But to me, you know, I'm thinking about denied degrade, disrupt like these are the kind of things that we can say that have happened in some degree, you know, different ways, but those are not defeat. They're not obliterate. So like if we're looking at lines of effort on the campaign plan, they're like if if defeat Iran was on there, that is not achieved, right. So the problem is when the war started we were not given discretebjectives. Those objectives were kind of assembled along the way and kind of repackaged as things progressed, not according to plan if there was such a plan, And like you said, Jason, I think there's a lot of tactical and operational successes that are being repackaged as strategic outcomes and it doesn't work like that. You can't work backwards from what you've done and just explain it as if that was your idea the whole time.
Speaker 6: Andy, what do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I think I think we've achieved as best if we kept our objectives sane, which was, you know, exactly what Jonathan said that like D. D. Cube. Then yes, we've been We've probably been as successful as we could hope for. I mean, but the thing is that chief among our previously when when we before this even kicked off, right when the campaign was being designed, you know, and it was on the shelf, what did we say Our main objective was john a number one objective the nukes. The nukes, right, So you know it's kind of a war of it, wasn't. I mean, listen, I spent just like you guys, most of my lot of my career planning against the Iranians. The only casualties I took as a battalion commander were caused by Iranians. I've got no reason to love the regime, but this was you know, it's a war of choice, and the objectives that we achieved were really Israel subjectives. Our main objective had to do with the nuclear program at least that's always what we have said, and effect on that is unknown, but it's unlikely to have been obliterated. But you know, I mean, I understand we can take a win if we've set around back. But our main goal was was always the nuclear weapon. Number two was support for proxies always right, I mean, because that was what was destabilizing the Middle East, the threat of new clear you know, I mean, they a policy of non proliferation and then regional stability in the Middle East, and Ron was a threat to both of those, and that is why we selected those objectives. What effect unclear what effect we've had on those two.
Speaker 6: Do your favorite subject the New York Times article about the Israeli pressure.
Speaker 1: We talked about it a little bit before. You got a right, no, no, no, continue please, I want your kid.
Speaker 6: I want to hear your rant on this.
Speaker 1: This is a well, I mean, frankly like having fucking Jared Kushner or Steve Wikoff anywhere near the fucking situation room is out of control. The guy couldn't get a clearance, you know what I mean, he's in the pocket of Katar and Saudi, Like, what are we doing the guys? And obviously Israel. The guy is obviously a liability. We have a strip mall developer as a special envoy. It's like the whole thing is fucking batshit, Like, if we're being honest here, you guys are all professionals in this world, and you know it too. You don't have to say it. I'll say I'll be the guy. I'll be the bad guy. It's fine. Uh yeah, it's And when they were making that final decision before uh you know, before he gave the final go ahead, they're sitting there with five or six people and nobody can give any fucking dissent, not even jd Vance, Like nobody.
Speaker 6: Must have leaked all this stuff. I mean that was like that was a defendant, you know, I know Jonathan Swan, I mean I know these these reporters and so they're and they're doing their job, but to me, it was it's incredible, you know, covering your ass on this thing. Jd Vance is the one who seemingly is the one who reached it. Looks the best in this whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, he looks like the only one that's actually has like a working, working brain, to be honest, even though he kind of he kind of pushed out to right. He he's his whole mo for their long time while he was running and you know, while he was bringing brought up is like the groom does the VP was getting out of these wars right and America first and that bullshit. So where is that exactly? While we're spending you know, we've spent probably twenty upwards of twenty billion dollars plus so far. Yeah, it's just the dynamics that go on in there where it's everyone's scared to say anything. It's like, I don't know what the decision should be, but I know your decision would be right. Somebody said that, like, are you fucking kidding me? You're a professional, You're supposedly a professional. So it was mind boggling.
Speaker 6: I gotta raise on this because so and then of course Ratcliffe is in there kind of trying to be the one again. He came out looking fairly okay on this because he's showing dissent, although you can you then contrast that, which is why I questioned that. You know, this is like the old Bob Woodward books. It's and it's a narrative, it's an account, there's an agenda there, but you take a look at that CIA video that they put out of Ratcliffe. Crazy said, you guys, which would I mean, the reaction I got from people inside was freaking hilarious. But you know, it's just like licking his boots. But yet in the background he was showing some reservations about this. You can't really have it both ways. I'm sorry. Hey, one quick thing for Jonathan. I'm just reading something here now, and again this is as we kind of this is all live with a ten point plan. One of the pieces of the ten point plan is full sanctions relief Unran. Well, holy shit, frankly, if that's something that the US has agreed to, you know, that is pretty extraordinary. And so that's why I think that, I mean, you know, I mean talk about that because the maximum maximum pressure campaign had so much to do with that. If if you know, if Trump agreed to that just to get the straight of Hormus open.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: The thing is with with sanctions, you can't just turn them off so you can stop enforcing them. That's true, But you know, in the in the corporate world, the market drives everything. And if the market it doesn't trust, like the collective market does not trust that these will remain unenforced, there will not be interaction, like people won't go and do business in Iran. And actually, remember back in the Clinton ministration in the nineteen nineties, there was a brief relief on sanctions in Iran and Clinton allowed carpets, pistachios, saffron, and a couple of other products to be sold inside United States directly. And companies didn't want to do it because they were afraid that when Clinton's out of office, They're going to have to close their businesses down and leave. And this is kind of a similar issue with the tariffs, where there was this idea that, okay, we do these tariff things and suddenly people can bring industry to United States, and some companies did that. Then the tariffs were enjoined by the courts, which meant that there was no financial incentive and these companies are left to dry and like, I just invested one hundred million dollars here and I'm out and nobody's helping me. And it's the same inverse in Iran. If you say, like, suddenly you can do business in Iran, and Iran can join the Swift bank network again, which they were kicked out of in twenty eighteen. People aren't. The market's not going to leave that, right, Like there's the short term changes when you look at like oil futures, Like right now it's nineteen percent drop in two hours on oil futures, which is insane. That's oil futures. That's just a symbol, a little small thing. That's not people moving manufacturing industry into Iran, which would be fantastic if they did. So it's like the market has to believe this. So it's kind of like we were talking about the straits of four moves. You can say they're open, but is Marek going to get insurance that's as cheap as it was before to move loyalty there?
Speaker 6: But just said there. I mean, so the whole, the whole idea of this was that Ron wants to walk away as the as the toll booth operator in the agreement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's two million for doing we're two million, and they chop it with Oman right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So you know again, I think, you know, as we kind of decipher this that happened just a couple of minutes ago, there's gonna be some things where you're kind of scratching your head, you know what has you know, how much has Trump actually capitulated on this? Uh, because he was he was looking for a way out. It's going to be it's gonna be fascinating. Now we can't have it both ways in one way and that you know, Jason, we've been like, we've been hammering this crazy ass president for you know, for all the things. But now there's a ceaspire. He backed down, So now we're gonna hammer him for being a big pussy. I mean, you know. So it's kind of funny. And so there's already some criticism of seeing social media for people like us, like, well, hold on a second. You guys were saying he's a crazy man causing World War three, Yet now he's not going to do it, and now you're making fun of him for back and down. So yeah, I mean there's a little bit of some truth in that. Maybe I certainly have a little trunk arrangement syndrome. I know d does.
Speaker 1: I'm not really shitting on him because he backed out because he made the ceasefire. I mean, frankly, I'm shitting on him because a month ago or a little bit over a month ago, the deal that was on the table diplomatically far exceeded whatever this can ever create ever get to. And we didn't have to lose thirteen guys and four hundred plus people get injured, and you know, really fucked the world economy too, right, Like we didn't have to do all that, and we still could have got a better deal diplomatically. But Steve wick I'm gonna go back to them because they're the fucking worst. Steve Wikoff and Jared Cushion don't have a technical expert in the room with them while they're doing nuclear negotiations, like if they were buying a strip mall or leasing something, I have them in the fucking room. But it's a joke. We're a fucking joke. So I mean, I'm happy that the like bombing is gonna stop, obviously, Yeah we did, we get fucking bent over by Iran. Yeah it looks like it right now, especially deal point whiy Like you know what, what where I end up getting like are they still gonna keep their nuclear weapons? Are their uranium not their nuclear weapons? Yeah, it's a big question mark right now. And what happens in two weeks. Israel doesn't love this, What are they gonna do to like kind of cock block this whole thing.
Speaker 6: Especially if they're getting hit right now with ballistic missiles. Yeah, kind of kind of interesting. I'm reading some I'm just getting some some messages from folks, and this is from someone who has access inside the White House, and even it was quoting a White House officials saying it's a it's a weird agreement. And so, I mean, I think it probably took some creative diplomacy and there's gonna be some parts in this that we're all gonna be shaking. I mean, look, Trump just wanted to stop, Yeah, and so you know, that's it. And then the other part of it that I think if you look at the history of just US diplomacy, usually we have really experienced, you know, negotiators steeped in Iranian history, culture, language. The Iranians are very experienced negotiators. But on our side, I don't even know who was doing this. Maybe it was Jared and Steve Wikoff and JD. Vance, although he's running around Hungary humiliating the United States to know end today, but I think they were just they probably the Iranians knew that we were going to come up with something weird, and we're just going to accept anything just to have this thing stop for a bit because Trump was just getting pumbled. I mean, this was such a bad day public relations wise for the United States. I mean, if it's set the Pentagon almost on fire in terms of, holy shit, we're going to be asked to commit war crimes. Probably not a bad thing that everyone kind of stood back from the brink.
Speaker 1: God, what's why net? What's the media source? Why Net?
Speaker 2: It's Russian.
Speaker 1: Saying because it says cease fire announced by Trump includes Lebanon's hasble in Israel, So you're correct.
Speaker 2: Actually, that's that's point number war does It says complete cessation of the war in Iraq, Lebanon, and Yemen, and then further down, which is even crazier, full reparations will be paid to Iran. This tells me that this is like not a legit agree, this.
Speaker 6: Is gonna be fun. Actually, so yeah, that is fun because now it's not going to be we're whining that we wanted the war to continue. It's just gonna be fun making fun of this agreement just to see how much Trump.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's I mean, guys.
Speaker 2: Like point number ending all conflicts in the region in their entirety. He's in the Middle East. That's the plan.
Speaker 6: Well number four, the Boston Red Sox are gonna win one hundred games.
Speaker 1: And all right, bro oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: And it's a complete and permanent cessation of the war in Iran with no time limit.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So again, you know, that's the beauty of doing stuff live, you know, the initial stuff, and I mean we should know better that, you know, Trump's bravado when you kind of have to dive into the details. And so I guess I'm gonna have some fun with this just because and you know, I watched you know, Andy get into kind of some war with with some of the kind of the pro Israel crazy types in his little spat when he was writing on More on the Rocks. It's gonna be fun seeing how people get try to still even seeing this terrible, if it's a terrible agreement, how they're gonna still try to say somehow this is a win. And then in the language they use, I already saw it. I mean, not to pick on names, but you know, we're all kind of mildly obsessive about these crazy people.
Speaker 2: Well for Iran, it's like as long as they outlast the US people want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it right there, and that's what it's always been for them, as long as they can outlast. It's because they have how many examples in our history of those who have said all we need to do is outlast and from Vietnam to now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So so I'm guessing that like going into the war, Trump was assuming that we would completely take out their missile program and like keep them completely defenseless, and like they still have half their missiles and half their drawns, and it's proven to be very difficult to like you know, take stuff out because it's mobile and you know, on theerground outside of smoking the leader and the forty other ones behind him, I mean, what have we achieved outside of high gas prices and like you know, squeezing the global economy and you know, how can how can fucking cutter? How can any of our those GCC countries trust us? Ever?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't said. The best thing is some of the you know, Fox News is going to go into kind of orgasmically about the brilliance of the president.
Speaker 1: So well, like you talked like we were on the group chap before Mark and you mentioned like turning on Fox News. So I turned it on and they're like they did a whole segment with a panel like of six people talking about like Solomani's daughter that got arrested and the other one that was the the one of the hostage takers, the woman, Yeah, what's her? Like, what's the nickname they gave her? Screaming something like yell, there's some nickname she's got. Anyway, her son lives in LA and like they're just talking about these like like guys, what do we care about like these like diletant kids living in like who gets you shit, It's just like this constant just propaganda of like they're living in our country. You have to take them out. Like what the you're wasting airtime on this ship? You're like a major news them. Yeah, So like Mark told me that I did it. I turned it on. I got triggered. I was like, I can't believe this is Like there's a program director or producer saying like this is a this is a great segment. We should do this segment killer.
Speaker 4: Because if they didn't put these filler stories in there, they'd have to actually talk about what's really happening, you know there. So this is what they do. You know, it's like, and I'm sure I'm gonna trigger somebody with this. It's like with these uh ice stories. You know, a US citizen get killed, but it's like, oh, you know, but this guy killed this girl and he's an illegal. You know, he's illegal. Okay, that's true, But does that mean that all murders are done by illegals? But it you know, they've got to kind of counter, They've got to fill that space. So that's what they're doing here.
Speaker 6: Fun, all right, fellas, I gotta I gotta.
Speaker 1: Roll right, get out of here. Mark, good to see you, Thanks for coming.
Speaker 6: That was fun, and we'll do it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll be back on Sunday, regular, regular schedule program. I'm sure there's gonna be a ton of shit to talk about then too, like right, like, because this doesn't seem like an actual like they agreed, we agreed to this ship like we didn't agree to this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that ten point plan was actually sent by Jonathan.
Speaker 6: Go where Jonathan and I are going to go back on Israeli TV just to annoy d Yeah, without coordinating it.
Speaker 1: No, go on it. Just make sure you plug eyes on. I'm fine with it. I don't give a ship, take care, I don't care, go on Irany and TV, I don't care, go on the fars, just plug us. What were you saying, John?
Speaker 2: That ten point plan that I was mentioning was was the Iranian plan that was shared to the US that the US has said is a good starting point for negotiations, which is crazy because I mean, the thing is like the starting point is the most extreme list and it's also not an agreed on plan, So like, what is the actual.
Speaker 1: Ceaspire who said that was a good starting Trump?
Speaker 2: He said, I believe it is a workable basis on which to negotiate.
Speaker 1: We surprised, what the bro bro? This is like elder abuse at this point, right, Like he's just like an old dotty guy and like Lindsey Graham's got him from behind, like like I don't know what's going on here, dude, it's crazy. I guess he got freaked out by like the Maga hardcores. Tucker Carlson called him the Antichrist, yeah you know, yeah, and Alex Jones too was freaking out about him too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Alex Jones is talking about the twenty fifth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so you lose those two cuckoo birds. You know something's not right. We got a we got a big dono, a donation from a read read y k. Thank you boys for keeping us in formed. Nice to hear from actual experts sending support from my beloved shithole in Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Love it, Hey, brook Brooklyn's nice. I heard, I heard.
Speaker 4: I love Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: It's quite nice. Yeah, I enjoy it. Yeah, I mean you can go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean there's parts of Brooklyn that like are shitty, but that's like it anywhere it Brooklyn's good. I'm going to brunch.
Speaker 4: Did you see someone said Caravaggio eight zero zero three said he is a professional season Brooklyn night.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I get worked up and I just start running my mouth.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: Do you ever run into AOC when you're walking down the streets of Brooklyn? Oh?
Speaker 1: I wish bro I wish I love her. I love her. I wish I run into her. Queens. Yeah, I think she lives in Queens. I think not that I've been following her. I swear.
Speaker 4: Thee. I don't know if you saw it, but uh, there was a guy who got h busted in Jersey for basically he had like a ship ton of pipe bombs in his house, and like he was literally like walking outside and just lighting these things and just throwing them in the street. So just for farently for years, because this came through at work before it hit the news, came through my job. So apparently this guy. For years people have been complaining about explosions and what they sound like explosions and the cops come out and not find anything or whatever. So one day, I think it was last week or whatever, apparently this guy sets something off and so they called the cops. Cops pull up just as the guy walks outside and he's like powder burns, blue stuff all over his face and everything. And it made me think of that guy. That was it a video you sent us of somebody in your neighborhood like lighting something.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, my neighbor was my neighbor. He lives like four houses down. He went a little quickly, he was off his mads to something. He's a nice guy, he's a cromudgeon. He's an old guy. He's a little bit of a curmudgeon. So he just came out the crypt out of the house. Like it was snow everywhere too. So this must have been in January. Just popping off rounds at like some random car. But it turns out it was a starter pill, so he's not getting in trouble, of course. Crazy. It was crazy. Yeah, that video was. I got the video like right away too, like the neighbors are talking sending that video around. Yeah, it was wild. It was. It was wild.
Speaker 4: So he's back home.
Speaker 1: I saw him today. Yeah, I was like, Yo, what's up, bro, how you doing. It seems better, which is good. Yeah, yeah, he seems better though. I think I think because he was in the he was in like a like a psychiatric facility for like a month.
Speaker 4: Damn. That sucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something I could happen to anybody, I guess, you know, yeah, just start shooting your starter pistol over the street at a random fucking car.
Speaker 4: Pretty sure if I did that, I would not be on the next podcast.
Speaker 1: No, you'd be shot. You be shot by cops. Yeah. Oh yeah. So I don't know if you guys saw what Mark p just sent that tweet like breaking down good summer of the problems with the agreement. I mean, yeah, this agreement is gonn get like dissected because it sounds like it's batshit insane. John what do you think what should we like look for in the next few days.
Speaker 2: It's preached or not, especially from the Israeli side, because this happens with Israel versus Lebanon a lot of times, where they'll come to a seasfire and then during the seaspire, Israel continues striking because they claim the other side is violated somehow. So I'm curious since it sounds like Israel is told by the US that there was a ceasfire that Israel must now follow, which I don't think usually happens in that direction. I think it's the other way around usually, So I'm curious to see what level of actual, you know, discretion is going to go on there about how they can actually sustain that or not. And if Iran continues firing missiles that they might claim like oh whoops, we already fired that it was too late, you know, is that can be a pretext that Israel uses. Plus the houthies again are kind of on their own. They do sometimes follow the regime but also sometimes operate independently, so they might not be ready to stop harassing people. So it might be that the regime doesn't have the kind of control that it needs to actually keep the lid on violence and also should be looking for how does the regime treat the running people in these two weeks. Are they going to start because they're not firing out board? Are they going to turn their weapons in board and start looking for people that have been collaborating over the past two months. You know, I'm sure there's been quite a few people working with different intelligence community entities over the past two months, and the regime is going to be looking for them. So now they'll have the space to do that. And the question is will the US help behind the scenes to not let them do that. You know, this is also a great opportunity for again the US to give the Internet to the Iranian people in these two weeks, because if they do that and Iran is now pressured to not retally it as strongly, that could also help those people get out on the street and then start taking the government as well.
Speaker 4: From an intelligence perspective too, all the talking that's been done, you know, all of the quote unquote weeks or whatever about going back to that the rescue of the extraction of the Wizzo, you know, sources and methods and things like that. While they weren't necessarily specifically named, Like we're talking around things that IRGC and others, you know, they're going to focus on that. They're going to hone on that. So because if we if this thing doesn't hold and you know, air strikes continue, the chances are that another aircraft is going to go down. So is it gonna you know, thing's gonna happen the exact same way based on everything that's been put out there, you know, So I'm sure that's something that hopefully somebody is thinking about.
Speaker 2: Another good point too is the Kurds. So the Kurds have been making videos about holding M four's for example, and saying that they want to do stuff because they had the cover of air support at the time making those statements. Well, if there's a two week ceasefire, the regime might head west into Irani and Kurdistan and start being pretty violent against those people that made those videos, which they've done in the past. So they have already demonstrated they're willing to do that.
Speaker 1: When the courage stuff started popping up in the media and stuff like that, didn't they start They shot like a couple of missiles and drones over over there too.
Speaker 2: Right, they fired into Reveal, actually around Reveal and the eastern eastern Kurdistan inside I rock at a couple of bases and inside of Iran.
Speaker 1: It feels like, oh yeah, no, it's come to like a we're pausing. It does not seem like it seems like this is going to be pretty bad. I want to know what's going on in Lindsey Graham's brain right now. He's got to be losing it. Yeah, anything else, I mean, I'm trying to I'm like, I have so many screens open right now, I'm like dizzy.
Speaker 2: The one screen I'm watching is the oil futures, because that's the market like absorbing the news and reacting to it, which is a very interesting thing to look at.
Speaker 1: Where's it at now? Did it go on there one hundred?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's ninety five oh seven, so it's down sixteen percent roughly.
Speaker 1: Wow. I mean you got to assume that's like the main reason we did this. It's not like Trump's worried about the Iranian civilians or are even our serviceman. It's just like, oh fuck.
Speaker 2: And you notice climbing again. It was after hours after trading closed again. Yeah, every single time it's been after hours trading.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were also pushing it yesterday to last night before I'm sorry, early this morning or late last night, talking about possible ceasefire and stuff like that to kind of try and quiet the markets a little. Ah Man Again, I don't know what stage capitalism this is, but it's a fucking weird one.
Speaker 2: But honest, if you look at like after I was trading in Nasdaq, SMP and Dow, they're all up over two percent right now right now, which is like the biggest movement they've had upwards since.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, frankly, like I know, the Iranians are taking this as a win like the regime right now or like they're crowing like they're spinning too, spinning like crazy right now. But what I mean, do they really they can't trust us right after what we've done the last couple of times with negotiations, like we had a killer deal or close to it. And in that back again to that New York Times article, Wick, Coffin and Cushioners were saying like, oh, to get an actual deal is going to take months. Yeah, no shit, guys, It's a nuclear deal, not a fucking lease for a deli at one of your buildings, you dumb fucks. You know it's of course it's gonna take months. How long did the jcp A wait take right negotiation? There you go? I mean, like these are serious issues that like have huge ramifications. It's not going to be like you're buying a new ship, mall and you can bang it out with your lawyers in a couple of days. Like unbelievab to me, Like the level of fuck this guy, kushnerd Man, you are a liability. You can't get out of clearance. And he's sitting in the situation room, like how is that allowed in this in this in our government?
Speaker 2: Well in that situation where talk you're you're discussing, which is like earlier before the war started, if you read who was in there? The ODE and I director was not in there, and there were a couple of other individuals that you would think from the cabinet that should be in there, Like Treasury secretary was not in there. Yeah, Scott Beston wasn't in there.
Speaker 1: So but was the energy guy too? They mentioned, but who.
Speaker 2: Was Caroline Leave?
Speaker 1: It wasn't there the there like the Press secretary.
Speaker 2: So the actual decision makers weren't in there, but the the mediate people were in.
Speaker 1: There, right, yeah, yeah, And I the comms director was in there too, right I think. And I think they had the like the general counsel, which is like, I don't even know why that positions even filled with this administration if we're being honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they're just writing legal opinions that are exactly what they're told.
Speaker 4: To write, right, I mean, And if I'm the Pentagon, someone has to be thinking, like, what's our pivot point here? How long do we keep these marines, soldiers, sailors and airmen on station there? And if something pops off on the other side of the world, how quickly can we pivot? You know, like we've done the whole boys and their toys. Look what we got, Look what we can do there. And now we've got this pause, So hopefully someone has taken a beat and saying, Okay, what is our pivot point? How long are we going to keep these kids on station trying to you know, to hold this down. Yes, we have to keep somebody there just in case, you know, this whole thing breaks, but that doesn't mean that something's not going to pop off on the other side of the world, so hopefully somebody's thinking about that.
Speaker 2: Plus, you got to carry a strikerup. It's been deployed. I think eleven months now at sea. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I think are they they're heading back home? Right? They had the big fire in the in the laundery room.
Speaker 2: I think they're in suic Bay in or suit A Bay in crete getting repaired. Okay, and they let the guys go on Liberty, which is nice that they got to go on Liberty, but like they're still deployed. They're not home yet, and they weren't told they'd go on eleven month deployment. They were told they going to six month deployment. So you know, like they got spouses and kids back home, some of them with their kids being born while they're out of the boat. You know, you got that's thousands of people deployed without any clue about what's coming next for them in their life.
Speaker 1: Now they're in crete getting cretean girls knocked up, you know, just waiting around for the laundroom to get fixed.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, so they can use it.
Speaker 1: And didn't they say yeah, didn't they say that it's going to take like almost two years to fix the actually fix the carrier.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they had like a range. It was like twelve to thirty six months to get it back. It's like my, oh my, I'm trying to get Jack to come on and he just sends something a screenshot from his phone. Uh, he's getting Ah, the area is under hostile aerial threat. Please remain calm, stay indoors or a safe place away from the windows and doors, and follow the instructions of civil defense And me too. What happened the first two million dollar toll check bounced?
Speaker 2: Probably they couldn't get into the bank account because it's still sanctioned.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Well I'm gonna drop off, guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gotta take off too, all right, get out of here, guys.
Speaker 1: I'll wrap it up on my solo. Don't worry about it. I'll keep chatting with the chatters a little bit, all right, folks, and and continue to ruin our reputation.
Speaker 4: Yes, burn the whole thing down.
Speaker 2: Somebody's gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take care, take care of John. That was the boys. I'm trying to get Murphy on, m Murphy on, but he's playing coy. I think I don't think he's home. It's pretty awesome. I get to do the show with these guys, right, like some jerk off like me. It's sick. Uh, I'm trying to catch up on the chats guys. My bad. Yeah. So there's that ceasefire piece in our time guys. And it's so annoying too, because this thing, it's just so many, so many screens. What else we got anything? I think we might wrap it up. I got nothing else to say. I'm spent creating question mark a Cretan girl from Crete because the aircraft carriers in Crete on leave while it's getting repaired. So they're so people from Crete. We call him Cretans. Yeah, I have friends from Crete. They're they're little cuckoo. They're definitely the cuckoo ones. Question for d If thousands of Marines are there on station, does that mean they will de deployed? Isn't it? Isn't it true that the US forces are on station they get used. Yeah, I mean I don't know. They're gonna probably stay, you know, sit around wherever they are. My guess is they're probably in the Gulf of Aman the MW. They're not in the Persian Gulf. In no way, they're gonna be sitting around for a couple of weeks to see this thing, whether it falls apart or not. I mean, but yeah, we you know there's a for the most part, Trump whenever he builds up like a military forces summer, he kind of uses them. So frankly, I hope they don't do it. I hope they don't go after carg Island or anywhere else because think about it. If they're gonna go take carg Island to try and let's say this ship, let's say this ship broke apart, they try going and you know, they we go back to fighting. They go back to Carr Island, they go take carg Island. They're sitting there for weeks, probably just taking incoming fire. Like, how is that good versus the PMF in Iraq? Do you think there will be they will have a ground operation versus the PMF and Iraq. If anything, it's gonna be special offs and maybe CIA. Like, I don't think it's gonna be real deal. I'm gonna slowly wrap up. I want you guys do me a favorite, like and subscribe. If you're watching right now, hate that, like, share it, Tell your friends what's the best Greek diner in Brooklyn. I mean, diners are all diners, right, Like, I know the best Greek restaurant and that's the one that my family owns, and it's called Ovli Greek Kitchen on Smith Street. Go check it out. The best Greek food in Brooklyn. As far as diners go. There's a place where we hate. Babridge Diner's pretty good. My Bahomie used to own it. He just sold it. I mean, most diners fucking suck, to be honest, but Babridge Diner has like a step above, like pretty quality diner food. I would go and check it out. Boys hate the like hate the like. Boys and girls if there's like three percent of the girls that listen that are on right now, hate that, like. I can tell your boys, tell your homies, you know what I mean, do what you gotta do for the calls, because I got like five experts on every weekend. They're not cheap guys, They're not cheap. Okay, they're divas. Don't tell them I said that. I hope my man Andy's good to go. Yeah, do us a solid Oh. Also Murphy, Jack Murphy, He's got a new book coming out in June. It's a fiction book. It's really cool. It's about our Army Ranger RRC guy who gets kidnapped and gets gets hunted for sport. Really good book. Read it. I read one of the first early drafts. Really it's it's fun. Check that out. The link is in the description high Side for Jack too, his news outlet which Sean Naylor. They do great work, worked at like the New York Times. I watched it, posts, wish they fucking did and all that. All the links to in the description. If you guys want to talk to us, hit us up there, sign up to our Patreon, to patreon dot com, slash the Teamhouse, help support to show you get both eyes On and Team An episodes ad free and early. Do you see about the Earth major sinking? I don't know what that is? Sorry, I'm stupid. A diner's basically like a like you get eggs, you can get a burger. I mean diners in New York and I'm sure a lot of places like in America are. It's just like a seven page menu and you can get anything from like two eggs breakfast to like you want to filet a soul. They have a filet of soul for some reason, that's what a diner is. At least here, it's like a coffee shop. Plus in Brooklyn. Now in New York, we don't really have those big ass diners as much anymore. It's like a small regular store, like in a retail area. That's just like a coffee shop diner. Like, we don't have those big ones with a big parking lots and stuff like that. We have one left in my neighborhood. But the ones that we at least have three, all diners are just Cisco slop. You're not wrong about that, bro, You're not wrong about that. Don't get me going with the restaurant business, worst business in the hum in human history. Also, Cisco just bought Restaurant Depot, which is like a place where like a lot of most a lot of restaurants in Brooklyn and anywhere go and buy stuff. So it's just like Cisco is just gobbling up everything and they're like the fucking worst guys. Don't get me crazy, you're as bringing up traumatic stuff for my past when I used to own restaurants. Okay, it's not cool. Yeah, it's basically like a yeah food place, yeah, cafe and you're It's funny too, because some coffee shop dineer places call themselves, you know, Jimmy's Cafe and stuff, and it's basically like just diner food. Maybe some of them will do like uh, some of the will do like desserts and stuff like that too. There are a lot of like different places that are like amalgamations. Jack's at a bar, all right, Jack's out. All right, guys, thanks for hanging out for the live. Really appreciate it. Maybe we'll try and start doing a little bit of a couple more lives. Keep it like nice and loose maybe, okay, basis Yeah right, Jason's in here. Jason. Also, diners stay open later, sometimes twenty four hours. Yeah, what happened here in New York especially? I mean sure there's still some twenty four hour diners, but a lot of the twenty four hour diners around me when COVID hit, they stopped being twenty four and they never really came back as twenty four hours. My local Greek diner burned their diner down for insurance money to cover the debt on the bar they opened up. Yeah, that sounds like a totally plausible reason to do that. Would I be lying to you if I told you when I own restaurants, I fantasize about burning them down and taking the money. Uh yeah I did. I didn't burn it down or anything I should have. All right, guys, thanks again, really appreciate it. I don't know how to fucking turn the stream off. Give me a moment, like it. Subscribe, don't forget to do that. Please like it, Subscribe, please like it. Subscribe and follow us, you know, on Twitter and shit. Also, how fucking smart is John Hackett? By the way, can we be honest Jesus Christ. I was enlisted. He was an enlisted marine. He wasn't even an officer. Guy's a fucking genius. Well everyone's smart on this except for me. I just run my mouth off. All right, boys and two girls, see you next time. We'll see you Sunday for sure. Actually, no new eyes On is coming out tomorrow. Actually, we recorded something with Mick Molroy's partner Eric Olrich and Scott Canino, both you know SMU guys, talking about the future of warfare. So that's coming out. Me and John Hackett did an interview with them last week, So that's coming out. Check out for that. I actually gotta edit that right now. Fuck me just reminding myself. New Teamhouse coming out. We're recording it tomorrow, so if you sign up on Patreon you can watch it live as we record it. Really cool one with a guy named Sean Weisswis Weisswesser. He wrote a book about Russian espionage. Really cool one. Jack just said, I'm at a bar reading the rest of it right now, so jacklin to come prepared. So yeah, we're pumping out stuff all the time, so we might I think I might want to do this live shit a little bit more. Maybe get some reaction videos too. Dave in days in the Caribbean, working a working a security gig. All right, I'm really done now. I love you guys, peace and love. Don't forget to like a subscribe Patreon dot com, slash a Teamhouse. Thanks guys, all the best.
Speaker 8: Hey, guys, I want to take a moment to tell you about the Team House podcast newsletter. If you go and subscribe, it's totally free and what it will do is aggregate all of our data, all of our content that we put out, the things that are on the Team House us on our geopolitics podcast, Eyes on Things, that I write journalistically with Sean Naylor on the high Side, anything else that we have going on, books, we recommend upcoming guests that we have coming on the show, and also you know, filtering in some fun stuff in there as well. If you go and check it out. We send it out just once a week. We don't want to spam you guys. It's just a kind of roll up of all of our content on a weekly basis. You can find our newsletter at Teamhouse podcast dot kit dot com slash join again. The website for that is Teamhouse Podcast dot kit dot com slash join So we hope to see you there.
Speaker 1: The link will be down the description