Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so we're live and I'm on stream yard. I don't need to be on stream yard right now because we have a new coal now shoe as far as it's looking, twelve minutes deep, so that is what it is. Went on live anyway, because you know we're here.
Speaker 2: We are. Uh, so let's go ahead and just open this up for calls.
Speaker 1: If somebody wants to come out in six p one nine four three one zero three three four six one nine four three one zero three three four. If something changes, we'll put him up. If he's not coming, then we finish what we're doing here. Uh, but I'll be back on with Walk On, Back On with Captain shafty Pants Dave Learning on FTJ Media at.
Speaker 2: Six o'clock my time. Specific I think I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, As far as it looks, we are done the dune done done. Listen sending the message to uh Instagram. Maybe he's uh held up at the moment. Who knows. I would never think the worst, and I've only didn't again. It's like it's whatever, you know, It's just like a thing it's not. It's not his baby, mama given birth or something he's missing, so it's not like.
Speaker 2: It's really all that important.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of people take themselves way too seriously when it comes to this shit. But anyhow, let's get into the TJ media. Uh here, let's see if we're on live here. I tried to add a thumbnail because it told me that it had already uploaded, so I assumed that it was telling me the goddamn truth and it wasn't. So yeah, that was good times. I went to upload the thumbnail. Why does I only say one? Yeah, anyway, so I want to I want to set it up, and something.
Speaker 2: Didn't happen.
Speaker 1: It broke the file because I added my my picture from the last video. So now I'm uploading it from uh, I'm importing it from Rumble over there, so there might cause some kind of weird lagging going on. I don't know, because we're also streaming at the same time. I shouldn't though, because it's going from Rumble to them, so it shouldn't be a thing. So yeah, no, uh no call, no show so far. So oh Archangel, you know the number, it's right in front of you. Or someone else, anyone else, I don't care, or I can just go on and do some other stuff.
Speaker 2: I guess some other stuff here.
Speaker 1: The only thing that sucks about this is that I did it as a stream yard, so you know what that means. It means it's not as easy to just toggling from screen to screen and not having to worry about whether or not your audio is functioning. So it's a pain in the ass. It's a massive pain in the ass because if I even if I do this and I drop into let's.
Speaker 2: Say, oh, not that one. What is that all about? Why I have seen seven like that? What the fuck is that about? That's weird. Yeah, I don't know why I would be on that page. That was super weird. It's already it's already.
Speaker 3: About all right, hold on, wait a minute, let me get rid of this stupid thing.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 2: It appears we have extra shit up here on a lot. Yeah, that's the old one. Let's give you that one, so.
Speaker 1: You guys can't see when I'm traveling back and forth between the things.
Speaker 2: Now it's all a pantheas all right, so.
Speaker 1: Everybody, And like I said, I have other stuff planned, but I was just saving it for the next round.
Speaker 2: But I can do it now. It's no big deal.
Speaker 1: Hey, look, Chapout's back in the house again. Yeah it was. It was supposed to be a thing, but it but it didn't become a thing because we're seventeen minutes deep.
Speaker 2: I said, did I get the the times wrong?
Speaker 1: And I didn't. I know because Quidalane is my time zone, at least this time of year. It is the mountain. Hello, what's that noise? Nobody hears what I hear. So it's like, oh, well, I'll have to change the thumbnail. I'll just make it one big bird with stuff in his face, a bunch of fries.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so yep, no responde.
Speaker 1: That was seventeen minutes eighty sixteen minutes ago, so yeah, it's not happening.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 1: You can't see what I'm doing even if I go like this. So this is what sucks about this, right, You can't hear it either way because I'll show you. I'll show you what I'm talking about. You ready, tell me you hear this.
Speaker 5: Ninety percent of influence is weaponizing cognitive Disconine nine.
Speaker 1: Did you see that CIA profile or chase you blah blah. Did you hear any of that? Is the question, though my guess is no, unless it's playing through my audio, which I doubt it is. Let's play that again, wow and nope, Nope it isn't. So that basically means that even though I minimize my screen like this, I still have to do a share screen in order for you to hear anything that happens, which means I'm basically doing things twice. Oh what's this?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, let's do this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 8: Say?
Speaker 2: Call from how's going?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Something's not right? What the fuck am I hearing this from here?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: Callback?
Speaker 1: But something is not right? I already had this set up. The fuck is the problem? Why is it calling out? Broadcasts are pro connecting? Did it kick me off? Oh?
Speaker 2: Kick me off? When I reset the fucking thing?
Speaker 1: You heard it like loud and clear, Lima, Charlie when I was playing that video, hold on, hold on?
Speaker 2: Hell no way like right now?
Speaker 5: No one ever says it.
Speaker 2: No one ever says it.
Speaker 1: You heard that? All right?
Speaker 2: Well maybe we're maybe we're in luck. Then hold then I gotta answer this, yo, damn? What's up?
Speaker 4: Hey, buddy? So so what's what's what's going on with? Uh? What's seth? They just just a no show, no no call.
Speaker 6: Yeah like that.
Speaker 1: I'm not worry about it. If things happen. But yeah, that was that was the That was the less we talked to. It was like yesterday, I just dropped the link and then uh, just did happen. So I was either going to just jump off do a little bit more of what I was doing earlier.
Speaker 2: What am I looking at? I guess, or or just wait to lurements.
Speaker 1: I mean, I was on for three hours today, so it's not like I'm dying for.
Speaker 2: From more, for more streaming.
Speaker 1: I just still don't understand what's going on with FTJ though, unless I have to check my sting today fund my settings again. No, it doesn't LOO think they did. It must be something super special on right now. That's probably what it is.
Speaker 9: An interesting thing. When I actually called the six to one nine number, it did that this number blah blah blah disconnected and all that, so so I just called from this one instead.
Speaker 4: Yeah that was that was kind of.
Speaker 9: But what what was the uh the were you guys just gonna just kind of gonna go into the regular ship because there's plenty of Yeah, that's it's sanity to talk about right now.
Speaker 1: Just I I don't I don't make plans because then it's staged or it's uh scripted. So it's either it either happens outline a couple of ideas, have a couple of things to share. But other than that, it's not like you over planned something. Then then it's not Then it's not natural, and what the hell's a fucking point? Then anybody can have well I'm not just anybody can have a production, you know, an unnatural conversation, but that's not something my thing.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, well, I mean you just wanted to lead anything in a particular direction. But yeah, if we're just we're just freeballing it again, that's what's up.
Speaker 2: I'm trying.
Speaker 1: Oh I know what I did wrong?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Other than that happening, why is that not showing though? That's weird. It's just a black smaller.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't know what it was with that number that was super weird, but uh yeah, no, man, I actually had done a whole bunch of homework that uh for that stream that you know where I tried to call in the only reason I couldn't. Brother is because I I don't allow Google access to a lot of my anything on my telephone and I had to actually use it, I guess to go through stream Yard and so, and I couldn't find an easy way to bypass it.
Speaker 2: So you're talking about just calling in? Yeah, what do you have to do there with Google? Just to call in? And I'll get.
Speaker 9: Well, it was I think it was because we were doing the.
Speaker 2: Oh you're talking about stream Yard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you can jump onto any break well brief browsers will put you through Chrome, so it is what it is.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I have backup.
Speaker 2: Firefox, Firefox.
Speaker 1: You could open it up in Firefox if you want to.
Speaker 4: I U is brave, but I think I might.
Speaker 9: I might actually go back to Firefox again too if if that, if that allows it, then that would definitely be cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The only thing that sucks about that is that.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's happened in the last year or two, but when I had to use Firefox because stream Yard was acting freaking crazy and screwing things up, the amount of you know, when when I say noise, I'm talking about the stupid distortion and like brightness of a of a of a contra or whatever.
Speaker 2: Like my my camera look perfect on my computer.
Speaker 1: I go through the browser like I'm looking at in my window at my OBS. I go into the browser at Firefox, and it looks all like like gonna give you a freaking epileptic seizure. So that's that's why I didn't look cause it's like it's like cheap. It's a cheap browser they that hasn't had updates in seven hundred years, so it's like it's not the best.
Speaker 2: And that's one of the other reasons why I.
Speaker 1: Didn't go with Linux, because I'm like, how many what browsers can I use? And then I'm not gonna have all this four K crap in this brand new computer and have like a ship picture when I do streams, you know, then we.
Speaker 9: You know, we had to use Linux and Hilarious in the military, and although they're super stable operating systems, they're definitely a lot more difficult to operate.
Speaker 1: For There's a lot more command prompt stuff you have to do too, and you can't use tons with them.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you actually have to know like quite a bit of dos, you know, just to kind of run at least older versions of Lenux.
Speaker 1: I was I was trained on the green screen DOS like way way back, like I was in Telecommunications D school, because I was like AC AC and.
Speaker 2: A C and D A and C school.
Speaker 1: Two of them were obsolete because they had to do with Morse code and that's that was.
Speaker 2: They went past that.
Speaker 1: But I did like the crypto encryption stuff and all that, and it was intell Communications AC and then they sent me to it's either D. I think it was D school for DASS training, which I thought was funny. But it was just an excuse to get off the boat and go to the Pedaluma for a couple of days.
Speaker 2: That was nice.
Speaker 4: You know. The military was fun, definitely fun.
Speaker 1: They wanted me off the boat and I wanted to be off the boat, so it all worked out. I kind of I kind of didn't do so well with authority, especially when I was a live chief since I got into the service there, so I was like, yeah, you know, I don't have.
Speaker 4: I was much the same.
Speaker 9: The only the only thing that kept me from getting like too many Article fifteen's was basically because I was critical and then you know, I had a critical and they were like, oh man, you know well, I was very cretasically, kind of let me get away with a lot more ship than they would your average you know, eleven Bravo or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good. So you got to what the hell I guess it can't know it has changed. So yeah, it's a it's a bit. It's the reality of it is. Well, we got another call coming in. Hold on, let's see who this is. I don't know if that works. I think it just switches it. Let's see who this is?
Speaker 2: Though. Doesn't it say hello, blow, okay, you there.
Speaker 4: Bud, I'm here, I'm here, a fun one.
Speaker 2: They can't say anything in the first three hello is it's over?
Speaker 7: Oh man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for forty eight sixteen right now, it's saying for the price of silver. So that inflation to fifty two dollars or whatever the hell it was was just end of market, end of weak shit.
Speaker 2: It wasn't something that forty eight is about.
Speaker 1: Word stable.
Speaker 4: It hit fifty four fifty.
Speaker 6: Four, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I got excited that day.
Speaker 9: I actually almost went into town just to be like I just go ahead and fucking But then I was like, shit, it's gonna hit triple digits. You know, probably after the economy collapses and everything.
Speaker 4: And it'll probably go up a lot higher than that.
Speaker 10: But but yeah, I was thinking I had a little, a little uh thing that I may end up having, I may have to end up going back out to California here relatively soon. And so I go into cash in a couple of pieces and get into because all I needed a few extra hour bucks.
Speaker 4: But I was like, oh fuck, I'll just hold on to it. I'm glad I did because it did drop, you know, because I.
Speaker 9: Was going to go when it was at fifty four because I figured that was kind of happened. And I keep track of like and you know analysis guys that are really good at what they do, and so but I'm glad I just held it because it's you know, they were also saying shit's gonna hit triple digits pretty soon too, so I'm you know, be around for that would be nice, because you know, I'm.
Speaker 4: Much of a gold guy, but I love my silver.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, No, it's gold unless you have it in smaller quanities like those those gold back like laminet type things. I got one for free when at some event I'm sure it wasn't a whole lot of gold but it was it was kind of interesting. And what's his name sells them or is affiliated with somebody who sells them.
Speaker 2: It's his name, Mike Adams.
Speaker 1: And you can get them in different amounts, so like seven dollars worth of gold, fourteen dollars worth of gold, all the way up to whatever, right, And it's a it's like a dollar type thing. And when you melt it down, he's done the melting process, and it said you get a little tiny bit more than what it says. But I mean, if people would accept those things and know what to do with them, that's a better way than having what, because they're not nobody's making change and making change with WHAT. So it's if you have a troy ounce of gold and you want food for your family. Guess how much that food's gonna cost that one troy ounce of gold. That's a little bit over overpaying, you know. So you need to have things in smaller quantities than just the troy ounce. And I have the same thing with my with silver. I have it in smaller pieces than just the ounce, so that I'm not there's a potential less of a potential of me getting ripped off in a situation like that by some you know, opportunistic asshole with rubbing hands.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 9: Brother, I hate to say it again, but I know I'm sure you can be heard. Well, I can't hear you all on my phone. I'm gonna try you from my backup number here in a second, if that's kosher. Yeah, cool, all right, brother, gave me like two minutes. I'll get right back to you.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, So here's a oh no way, you guys can see can you see it? You can see it? So this is don't buy them all out? Oh it's only two thirty eight. Two eighty eight, am I drunk?
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold on, sports said two eighty eight.
Speaker 1: The fuck is this? It says to eighty eight. This is the regulator as R one five A one. This is the M two. Okay, that's the M two. Sewere's the A one because that's just that piece you need. You need the selector switch to your damn assholes. Uh why is it only showing that one?
Speaker 2: What the fuck? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no no. Where's the other one, you fucking cherk offs? This is the wrong site. It's yeah, easy, regular dot com?
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I don't want that part in there, So where's the other one, the one A one, which is what you want? For fox sake? There it is, that's too eighty eight, So that gives you just a standard meal Speck's trigger dissing drops in the top of the receiver, top of the and then there's the selector switch, the three three position selectors switch right there. But don't buy them all out unless you're gonna donate to the show. So I can get one too. Hello, Holy, this one suck worse. So one.
Speaker 2: I can barely hear you now, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Apparently you can't hear me at all. You have gremlins, Bud, you have serious gremlins. So it looks like I could like solo. Still, it's all good. I'm I'm a big boy, and uh let me see Yeah no, yeah, bro, let's do it. I mean just kidding, all all, big guy, So.
Speaker 6: Cleared up.
Speaker 4: What I was worried there for a second?
Speaker 1: What hello?
Speaker 6: Worried there for a moment?
Speaker 1: Hello, O can you not hear me? Hello?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hear you. Just just I'm just fucking with you.
Speaker 7: Oh okay.
Speaker 6: On this phone. I was gonna say, Man, that's that's all. What that's what she wrote. Man, dude, we were we were talking about the silver and gold and everything. But yeah, if if anyone you know out here listening, uh my silver, oh it's still double digits. Uh, you know, you won't regret it, especially now since it dipped a little bit.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: That's that's that's gonna be good, you know, especially I guess when you're say it was at forty eight, that's still pretty low.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean when I bought it, it was seventeen.
Speaker 1: It costs nineteen altogether when I was because it was plus two on each on each unit, which was announced. So I got it I think in twenty seventeen or twenty seventeen. I had at least be twenty seventeen because I was already living here.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I got it.
Speaker 1: I got a bunch of it at that point. Then I got some more. I've actually turned to turned some in because of shitty days, you know, and I wish i'd hadn't, but I put, yeah, life sucks sometimes, you know, So I mean, to.
Speaker 6: Be honest, dude, I had to get rid of one hundred and ten pieces. I don't know about about two years ago, maybe two and a half years ago, and that that hurt. But I mean, I you know, I invested in something that was super valuable that is also tripled in value, since well that's I bought it with that money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's different. Rent doesn't double, doesn't triple in your value. So it's not like so when I when I had to use it is because I'm the only person who pays for fucking these massive bills that we have every month.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: It just went into it, just pissed into the fucking wind. When I did, I would literally.
Speaker 6: Bro, that's dude. That's a rough one. That's a rough one, dude, especially when you know it if you know, if you're selling it for like twenty twenty one, you're only making two or three bucks or three, you know, four or five dollars a piece on each one. You know, mine is mine is more than double.
Speaker 1: Well my I think I was at twenty nine when I when I sold it eight or twenty nine.
Speaker 8: And.
Speaker 1: So it was it was worth ten dollars more than what I paid for. So it wasn't a loss. But it's just I would rather have had the silver because paper money is fucking bullshit, even though silver is bullshit.
Speaker 2: Too, Let's get honest with ourselves. Every it's all bullshit blown on what's that?
Speaker 6: That's that's why I you know, I I'm pretty ruthless, but I feel so much compassion for these folks that are stuck in the hamster will where there they go to a job and they miss out on their family all week long just to make enough money to get back to work the next week. You don't pay their bills, that's it. And then that just sucks so bad because you know it's getting harder, like like you know, and as someone say, hey, I want to get out of this, they're only they're only options are a fucking mortgage, which is you know, a death contract where you know, if you're lucky and you were steady for thirty years with no no accidents, no issues, no problems with your paycheck, then yeah you could pay off your house. But then then you know the state can take it if you don't pay your tax, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So so yeah, yeah, yeah, no, because you never own it exactly to.
Speaker 6: A point to where like even if you own something exactly, man, and it's just it's just you know, I have a lot of friends that we are on the hamster wheels, and you know, I'm like, and they're all they look at me and they're like, eh, you got the right idea, bro, you know. And I'm like, yeah, you know you can do it too. I can show you. I've done it many times. You know, come over and follow me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The first thing that I would need to do if I was going.
Speaker 6: To buy land in your mind too, if you're ready, we have.
Speaker 1: A delay, I can tell. So sorry about that. So it sounds like, okay, I apologize, but we do have a delay. The first thing I would need to do sure that if I was going to do and he started purchasing a property, would be find a place where there's fertile land that you can actually grow suit on. I wouldn't do it here in Yuma. I might. I might find a plot here in Yuma soon to put stuff on, you know.
Speaker 2: But as but as far as doing the whole.
Speaker 1: Buying a place to actually live on, it would have to be someplace like with black soil and not sand. You know, I want to be able to grow shit. I want it to be useful if I'm going to have it. Yeah, I want to stream. I want to like it was up in upstate New York where there was green everywhere.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, dude, I've I've got my own little spring and I've got my beautiful little garden. I actually ate uh, one of my fresh tomatoes this morning, and one of my onions. I made some chicken salad sandwiches earlier. But but yeah, man, every day I eat food from my own garden, and it's pretty rad, man. And it definitely huge difference, you know, than kind of the stuff you buy in the store. You know, you know, of course it's similar.
Speaker 2: We always had garden vegetables back home.
Speaker 6: Everything I grow with organic, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we always had garden vegetables back home. My great my great uncle had a huge garden and anything. Yeah, he would supply the rest of us, but we also had our own gardens. So between the two of us, we had all kinds of stuff. Well that's what I think about the delay.
Speaker 6: Oh man, I would have a bigger garden. My old lady had to go back out to California, have to take care of some things. Oh yeah, for man, I forget about that too. And it's about a one or two second delay. I noticed when I was looking at our other video that we did a couple of weeks back, and I was like, oh man, there's definitely a delay, but but yeah, no, she I would have a far bigger gardener. She had had to leave during the summer that she wanted to be back till I think sometime in January or so. But uh, but if she had been able to stay, Oh man, my garden would I would I would have access. Now I don't really have too too much, so I can eat pretty much everything.
Speaker 1: And I can Oh my god, dude, looks at this ship. Hold on, I got to show yourself can and all that stuff?
Speaker 6: You know that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this is this is the fucking thing. Okay, this is all I wasn't even trying to find the So what's the catch thing in this particular story. But this is what I'm talking about. Just like them saying don't go look at four chan and eight chan because we don't want you to know about QAnon, Well, then the media would have never told you. Okay, So here's fun something funny, it says. A massive gun retailer has claimed that Glock is discontinuing all but three of its models, and enthusiasts are are furious.
Speaker 2: Enthusiasts.
Speaker 1: A gun retailer claimed that God continued all the three of its models. And this says glock band in California, and this is Shasta County reading says glocks are set to be banned in California over a crucid. Listen to this cruciform trigger bar, which when removed makes the weapon automatic. They just told you what to fucking do. This is what they really want you to get out of this because they want you to have this so you can go fucking kill each other and they will, and they're telling you how.
Speaker 2: To do it.
Speaker 1: So this this cruciform right here, they're saying, when you remove that, I don't think. Is that the glock Gen three? I don't know. That can't be a Jeds remodel, is it? I don't remember, my mind. I have to look at it. I'd have to open it up. I mean, if I had one, why do I keep doing that? Uh? Yeah, that looks like the one I have though, But what happens with the spring when you do that? I don't make any sense anyway. But yeah, they have the glot. What is the glock? The glock eighteen is actually the automatic version, right, So that's probably what that is.
Speaker 2: It's probably the modified, but.
Speaker 1: You'd have to make a modification, so therefore it's not why why can you How can.
Speaker 2: You ban something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how can you ban something if it's not from factory? That way, if somebody does the illegal mod you go after the person who did the illegal mod. You don't go after the gun itself in its fully legal form. That's stupid. Yeah, but they're just told everybody who had no idea why they're just like, oh, California is doing crazy shit. They hate guns, dude.
Speaker 6: That's what they're doing all especially.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting for you.
Speaker 6: They're pushing all this gun control right now because they're also trying to push the digital idea.
Speaker 1: Yes, and oh that as if.
Speaker 6: They can get us, you know, because they they already understand they've done all the algorithms, all of the scenarios. They know that there are many of the scenarios where we start picking up our guns and going a little bit crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but here's the thing, nobody's gonna be shooting trying to steel.
Speaker 6: Everybody's gone to Canada. They're trying to push the digital IDs super hard so they can use all these registrations.
Speaker 2: Sorry I was saying, hello, Stanley.
Speaker 6: I mean that's I don't know, I guess, you know, you know, And of course that's that's That's what's getting so weird, man, is it's really becoming a parent that they're like all in on this technocratic, fully digital prison system and dude, they're going balls out one hundred and ten miles an hour, just you know, fuck how you feel. We're doing this ship and you know, any resistance, we're gonna crush you. You know, we're gonna do it nice at first and ask you for your guns.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing they want. They want to.
Speaker 6: And you're gonna say everything is illegal and we're coming for you.
Speaker 1: Well, they want to inspire resistance because they want to test their system, you know what I mean, they want they want to test their system. So they want to inspire resistance. So if they can piss enough people off, and if they can so if they can piss them off to fight the black people. They're never gonna fight the They're ever gonna fight the up and ups because the up and ups are hiding their system. You got to look at the video when you when you talk to me, so you know, in my mouth it's moving.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, well dude, it's more like I would think that it would if if it got to that kind of arena, it would be more like politicians, rich people. You know, it would probably be the poor against the rich more than white against black kind of a thing, to be honest, but you know, and and of course like all of the politicians, you know, all the bureaucratic people, you know, they better hide. But yeah, I mean, dude, honestly, because then there would just be you know, the low IQ people that just killed everybody killed and rape and rampage, you know, like call the low I qu you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but they're they're they're gonna want to uh, they're gonna want to inspire that in the into people so that they can actually you know, lock the grid down on us who.
Speaker 6: Maybe were very angry because all of a sudden at one time, many people became aware of something that was really bad.
Speaker 1: And this this delay sucks. Dude, I wish you had the other phone. Does the other phone have that delay?
Speaker 6: Well that's the thing though, That's what I'm trying to say, is the grid is not ready yet, like revolted today and we burned down everything my brother, I know. But also on the other phone, it does the robot voice thing and then I can't hear you clearly.
Speaker 2: Does it do it every time or just every once in a while.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it sucks. I don't know why it doesn't. It's it's got to be the Google voice thing because I'm talking on another line now and I don't have the issue on this line. But so yeah, but it doesn't bad. It's so bad that I can't hear you all right. Every time it did at the last time I've tried to call too. Yeah, but and I know there's a delay on this line, and it sucks, and I honestly can't help it. I know that fucking blows. But it's it's the time is actually be really crucial right now, and like we're actually losing the last little bit of a window you know that we'll have because it's it's uh, you know, they're they're they're escalating everything quickly, but just slow enough to not cause that you know, from from the public or from you know, people like Cuffs who are well aware, well well aware that have just been waiting for the motivation or the timing to to do what we what we want to do. But so it's they're they're tiptoeing and feeding at the same time, just to kind of they're trying to balance to where they're like, oh man, we we want to push it hard, but not hard.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Just just on the side and just blow them up.
Speaker 2: I think I think what we're looking at more.
Speaker 6: Problem because there's no security. I know, once they build the security.
Speaker 1: I think what we're looking at, more so than them not being ready, is them wanting us to fight a couple more wars for them, so they have to at least maintain a little bit until they can go send us off to our death and then they can do a purge, and then they can do a freaking another vaccine holocaust and every other thing and force compliance with the whole planned obsolescence of the dollar and snapping shut the digital prison. I don't know if the data centers themselves have to be operational before they're already ready. I think with a much lesser degree of the type of hell that we're going to go through, they could severely and dramatically cripple us. There's no way to sneak up on them. There's no element of surprise. We are all stupid. The last thing they want to do is let us know that they are on the attack. But they've been on the attack, and we all carry around with us a spy who lets them know how we're feeling and what we're thinking all day long. And as assessing every doesn't mean if it doesn't have to be accurate, it just has to make just has to make sense to the computer. And they don't give a flying fuck if they hurt somebody because they hate all of us. So what's the difference if there's collateral damage? That we're carrying this around with us all the time. Every time we walk out the door, every one of our neighbors has a little piece of video of us walking down the street. All the surveillance on the camera, lights in the in this on the road we live in. Apparently a smart town. I didn't even know my Arizona bell places. All this shit is constantly one hundred percent surveillance. You can't go or do anything, go anywhere or do anything without being found. There's no way of anybody assembling for a peaceful anything, but let alone assembling for anything else. So I don't think they really need to have the digital prison, and that's only to enforce like the social credit score, forced starvation and forced mass murder of people through starvation. That's when they need the data centers up and operational. They could crush any resistance already without any problems, and they can make it bloody as hell.
Speaker 2: But of course they want.
Speaker 1: They want to also appear to be the good guy, because it's easier to maintain your you're heard if they're not afraid of you and understand that you're the enemy. If there's enough stupid people out there that don't understand that the government is the enemy, they will be loyal to a fault to keep everybody else in line. They'll police each other, they'll police you for them. And that's that's how it's been going so far. And I don't see why they would stop that method, you know what I mean? And I like guns. They just nice.
Speaker 2: A red bull caned p L A suppressor.
Speaker 6: Well, dude, that's honestly, you know, because you could, you could you could quickly get build with all of this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't mean it's not true though, Oh man, I I there's.
Speaker 6: A couple of easy ways to make suppressors that would blow your mind. But dude, yeah, that the whole this you know, it looks no, no, no, not at all. That's but that's the thing, like, dude, you know it's uh, you kind of have to. I feel like humanity is going through a a testing point to see you is actually human because there's so few actual humans that and and now they're you know, one hundred percent trying to wipe the rest of us that aren't that aren't actually critically thinking real human peace, people with souls, you know, because because well, dude, I'll put it this way, if they want to eliminate all of us, that's not so bad. They can have this crap ass earth. I mean to be honest, it's Earth is bull you know, it's bullshit. Man. The god that runs it is brutal. He hates everybody.
Speaker 2: That's not the god who runs it with here's the issue with that, But.
Speaker 4: I guess anyway, here, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: With that man, God the God, and either of these situations, hold on the God in either of these situations, whether you're talking about Saturn or whatever. The hell, these freaking demon uh, these demon conjurors are really naming their their their source that thing is not doing anything. It's followers are. Here's the problem. Our followers of the Benevolent Creator have been taught that we sit on our hands and wait for him. They're taking matters in their own hands. It's not their God running anything on this planet, and it's not our God intervening anywhere on this planet. It's between us and them, as whatever flesh and bone people we are versus wherever the hell those things are. The problem is we're not taking the initiative to understand that we are the soldiers of our benevolent Creator to maintain this place, be guardians and protectors of the innocent, and to maintain balance and order.
Speaker 6: I feel like.
Speaker 2: There's only one side fighting.
Speaker 6: I mean, you're you're right, You're one hundred percent right about that. The only issue that I have is that there are absolutely dark spiritual entities that we can't see with our eyeballs that are one hundred percent on this earth and acting yes.
Speaker 1: Through people right, well, that you influence these people, right, So that does happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: In fact, they are the puppet master. So even though they're getting somebody else to do the job, it's still their will right now.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's a demon conjuring black magic to get the gin or the into them being done by people.
Speaker 6: But who is influencing these people? Is influencing these people because you don't just wake up and say, oh, man, I want to fucking murder everyone. I want to slowly poison everyone on the planet. That seems like an awesome fucking idea so that I can have more gold or have more possessions. That is not a natural mindset, more default setting for a spiritually balanced person. So so, dude, yes, all of these things are, but they're working through people. Just because the people are the ones using their hands to do it doesn't mean that like all you know our my my grandfather killed on fucking Germans like a piece of ship back in World War two because he thought he was doing the right thing. But no, my grandpa was a piece of ship who was killing his own brothers because he was influenced by a demon.
Speaker 1: The hook knows, demon misled.
Speaker 6: Yes, there's a spiritual godlike entities whatever you want to fucking call him, that are that are calling the shots, and yes they are working for people, but they're they're like but I mean, you also got to look at nature every thing in life to consider. I'm I got to kill you so that I can eat and stay alive just till and that not just forever, only for like a week. Never got to kill something else to stay alive. Even if you're a vegetarian, you still have to kill the plants. So if something has to die for you to live, oh, man, bummer. But that's that's why I have I have a problem with the fundamental structure of this reality because it's dark, it's evil. Things have to consume other living things to stay alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but when it comes to a plant and stuff like that, Dude, no matter what, I don't.
Speaker 2: Think they're screaming.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're screaming to their death because it has a different life inside you.
Speaker 6: Existence is suffering, Buddha said, And he.
Speaker 2: Was right, Buddha. Buddha was a fucking serpent.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: It was a moon cult serpent.
Speaker 1: H type of person that that that guy was not who everybody thinks he is, even even he even scorns Thor Japanese. He even scorns Thor. He was an area he was a yeah whatever, whatever, But then they have a different life inside of you, unlike an unlike at another living creature. It couldn't move around until it was inside you. It could be a part of you.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't buy that.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't buy the whole.
Speaker 1: And I'm not gonna nobody gives a shit about anything else. Why the hell, they're not gonna. They're not gonna get upset about that either. You know, they don't care when children are being stolen from out from underneath people. I guarantee you they're not gonna care if somebody sticks a weed out.
Speaker 6: And there's a lot of things that we can't we can't see or here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I get that. That's what I'm saying. The dipik and the and the gin.
Speaker 1: You gotta you gotta watch the show when you're doing this so that you can see when my mouth is moving.
Speaker 6: What I'm trying to say is, though, is that something has to die, that plant is alive, that plant will grow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I get it.
Speaker 1: So what kind of.
Speaker 2: How do we know that that's not part of its its purpose?
Speaker 6: Rather, I wish, I really wish that I could if.
Speaker 2: Part of its purpose might be to.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, there's a cycle of life here, and I don't I don't agree that the place where I don't want something else to take take over and say no, no, there's a reason why there's a separation between that world and the one you're talking about. The world that you're talking about, and the entities that come from that don't belong here because this isn't their place.
Speaker 2: This is ours.
Speaker 1: If scumbags have been punching holes in it and making things corrupt and evil, that just means that that has to be purified and goodness has to rain, because that's lots of things are gonna happen. But I don't think the plant thing is really the major thing here. To consider that the whole world is shit, I don't. But I don't agree with that. I don't buy it. There's a constant renewal, and I think if you have, the plant's purpose may very well be to give life to other things. Now, maybe eating meat wouldn't be the best thing in the world if you really want to get symbiotic with everything, But at the if you're talking about plants, I don't think that. I don't think that we're committing sin in some evil world. I think I think that's a lie. I think that's their lie. Uh, then biscuit based of sand rivers are dead. In case of one cares. I hated that band. That's a big of vagina on top of a gun with a little.
Speaker 6: You're right, I wasn't talking about sin. I was talking about that we actually have to kill something. Yeah, but that's it's the it's the it's the fundamental structure of the system that is the problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not going to give up on this place in the wrong place, because then you have no place.
Speaker 6: Like that's itself.
Speaker 4: That's stupid.
Speaker 6: It's I get, you know, the world get over crowded. If people didn't die, you know, like plants, if they just kept growing, they would, you know. But I get the natural death. What what what I don't get is that.
Speaker 2: What else would it be then? A rock? I mean, like you have to eat something.
Speaker 6: Do you know that there is an infinite dimensions the same kind of earth that we live on.
Speaker 1: We don't even understand this one. Why why are we even concerned about that? You know, like we don't highly. And the thing about dimensions is it's not different than your reality either. They're just different. They're different sides or different angles and different degrees. But if we don't even know about our own What difference does it make?
Speaker 6: Put it this way, it would have to be yes, exactly, But those different degrees would just be like hot and cold.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I mean like temperature degrees, well, membrane separations.
Speaker 2: Like the same.
Speaker 1: To say dimension is like saying different realms.
Speaker 6: A little bit about dimensions, you know, to what I can rudimentually. But but I know, I feel.
Speaker 1: Like none of this suff like if you if we can't, you know, think our way out of this paper bag? Why are we trying to comprehend another one? It's one step at a time.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, let's see. Oops, that wasn't a job. The bell is probably gonna do that too a lot. It's it's gonna be funny.
Speaker 6: Well, that's the thing, dude, I think about humanity, and possibly, like I referenced than the other, that the ARCon have have had the technology to pass between dimensions really and have been possibly for a very long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But again, and and.
Speaker 6: That's probably how they've affected our dimension in a negative way. They probably brought constructs from other realms here that the youth to control, you know, that worked, and that we're foreign to this dimension. Or this world.
Speaker 1: But don't you see that You're getting lost in the minutia, worried about the details. Bad is bad, Stop the bad, good is good, Support the good.
Speaker 6: This is a deep one. We could we could get we could get fun with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not. It's not fun.
Speaker 1: It's getting lost in in the in in the sauces as dumb people say.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't see this as being constructive. It's speculative. You know, I want to I can, I can live in the reality of it, to.
Speaker 6: Do that within your own life, what.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about?
Speaker 6: Of course?
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody overrun FTJ. How's it going?
Speaker 1: Animals are what I compete against? I canna give that? Well, that's you know, it's weird. It's like right on top of the arrow, so I can't give it a thumb up until something moves.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: It's not spirit.
Speaker 1: It's predicted for Gramming misformations like natural monotheism isn't drift.
Speaker 6: We are super super delayed.
Speaker 1: Brother, You're you're actually wrong, bankster. You're your ancestors. If you want to consider yourself a Gothic areanu? They it was their concept of monotheism. You're talking about the Abrahamic death cults. That's a different thing. They didn't have They didn't start monotheism. They didn't they didn't come up with it themselves. And none of that has anything to do with But I don't don't throw that out because that was something that your ancestors, who are wiser than us and a lot more, they had their shit together a whole lot more. They brought the concept of the sun worship and monotheistic benevolent creator and that they were They were the what do you call it, guardians and protectors of the rest of the people, because everywhere they went they would create a civilization, but they would always be the minority because they were going to other people's territory, liberating them from chaotic assholes who were abusing them, and they were thankful for their liberation. Kind of like what they did in Germany, right when he goes here, here, there, and there. Yeah, yeah, kind of like that. Yeah, I don't I don't naturalize the lot. Well, that is true, but that's two different things there. Monotheism isn't a grift. What is it that you believe in? Then, like this doesn't make sense, Bankster. You can be both at the same time, natural law is the law, natural order is the is the order. But monotheism doesn't have to have a religion to it. Oh okay, gotcha, And now I come like this one because it popped up, all right, So let's get into.
Speaker 2: Animals. The whare I competing gains?
Speaker 1: I felt okay number six is I felt that way for a short time after binge watching slaughterhouse videos. But come on, animals have animals have consumed each other since the beginning? Well that I think that still goes to what Ourchanngel is saying, though, that that's a weird way to have to survive at the expense of something else if this was a good place. And I get that, I understand that argument, But how do we know that that's just not a corruption that's set in over thousands of thousands of years of this influence being here that doesn't belong here. So maybe we need to first figure out whether or not gutting out the evil will help to start uh healing that and maybe curing us of that problem. Maybe things won't eat each other anymore, who knows? Who knows what nature will go through without the devil fucking element of these of these gin and divoc that these people conjure into themselves, like maybe when they stop raping and killing and eating children something like uh, I don't know, fucking gold gold at the end of the night, rainbow shit, except without the gay thing. You know, I don't know. I just really wish I wasn't on rum on fucking stream Yard. I think it's gay. That's the only thing that makes me mad. It's not so much that he's not here. It's more like because I then wouldn't have used Streamyard, and.
Speaker 6: Man, honestly, that would that's the.
Speaker 2: Dream, oh extent.
Speaker 6: But dude, you know, I honestly do have. I do have a lot of hope despite all of the.
Speaker 1: I'm hearing it, man, what's up? Yeah, the delays is getting the little return. Damn, I'm hearing you. I'm just waiting for your show update. Now you know what's how that means?
Speaker 6: You've got it?
Speaker 2: Sorry, sir, Robbie Reese.
Speaker 1: So, Robbie Reese says safe and Effective killed My wife told her not to, but media scared her to death. I'm sorry, Robbie, but yeah, no, I honestly do YEP, I agree with this statement. I think we know nothing in the totality of everything right. And I don't think we need to get too worried about that. There's two fundamental things. You need to concern yourself with. What's fundamentally and always right and what's wrong.
Speaker 6: And when one mistake can end it?
Speaker 1: Oh, what is this normalized audio on the fly? I'll look at that later. I'll have to see that where it is.
Speaker 2: Uh, we make an hot point there, let's see where is this? Okay, So let's go ahead.
Speaker 6: And because you're right when you say that you should do what is good and what it's bad. But if you think about these demon fucks, what is good to them is super evil to us?
Speaker 2: No, killing them would be good.
Speaker 1: That's what that's that's the thing that that's the thing. That's the part that people don't get though. It's not it's not bad to kill evil. It's not bad to stop evil from killing other people. That's the thing that It's like, Oh, good means you you plant flowers and you give everybody a hug. No, that's how you die against an enemy is you try to keep on giving them more and more.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Option you know what do you call it?
Speaker 1: Chances? Opportunities to change his ways. At some point you have to say Okay, enough is enough and take care of the problem. And if it's not done, you're just gonna wait for it to come right back again, no matter what you do about it. Because if it's if it's held that I killing you, then it's not going to stop. You're not going to scare it enough for it to stop forever. You might slow it down, it might find a different, more clever way, but it's not going to stop.
Speaker 6: But that's the thing. If Gates, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Even somebody who's a pussy by proxy telling people to go take.
Speaker 1: A shot, they need to die.
Speaker 6: If you ask no Gates, Hey, Bill Gates is killing all of these millions and millions the people good, he'd be.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, yeah, but that's not up to him. Crazy, You don't.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: You don't ask an evil person what's good and bad. It takes it takes somebody who still has a tether to right and wrong and empathy and compassion, tether to that benevolent creator that doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: You have to have.
Speaker 6: That, and they do need to die.
Speaker 12: All right.
Speaker 1: I'm going to jump onto another topic here, bro Hey, Bud, I gotta jump into the topic, all right, I'll be I gotta let you go because I'm gonna be showing something real quick, all right, and then I gotta get ready for something else because I'm going out with Burman, all right, man, all right, So just I'll give you a second for that to fault filter through, all right, all right, cool, thank you for showing up, bro, Get to a brother, all right, So let's look at what we're looking at here.
Speaker 2: Get back on the right screen.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna double check on this because I think you said you heard it, which is amazing. And if you didn't hear it like in the background you hear a nice lot and clearer, then I'm effing surprised, like extremely surprised. If it's not like muffled, like, if you're not, just I'm very surprised. But let's try it. Tell me again, that's not this one, not the Linux experiment. Where's the one I was looking for? Not that weird thing maybe in a minute, not yet though, that's that's the wrong direction.
Speaker 4: Look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well now I'm mad about even calling it that because it didn't happen. So now I got changed the freaking title and the freaking thumbnil. What a douche, What a douche. Sorry, he's not gonna be invited back, that's all. Oh yeah, let's let's have a look at this real quick. I think this is probably fun. Tell me, oh right, I can't do it full screen until I know one more time with a big fat yes, you can hear this.
Speaker 13: A glock forty three X in roadblocks.
Speaker 14: Well you get this, roll the damn intro.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the PSR YouTube channel.
Speaker 14: I love YouTube. YouTube's awesome, it's awesome. You should become a YouTube creator on this video will get monetized.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, so you heard all that nonsense. He's weird. I told you. I told you he was weird.
Speaker 1: Out and clear awesome. Okay, great weird. I wasn't expecting that. Uh where I go. Let's see if you can get past the weird stuff. Well, until we get to the other weird stuff.
Speaker 7: Onegas.
Speaker 13: What's up, everybody? Welcome back to another episode of PSR. Today we're talking about the roguelocks from Phil Fisher.
Speaker 14: This is a block forty three X and it is additively.
Speaker 2: Manufactured roguelocks minecraft.
Speaker 13: Yes, we're finally putting the p in PSR in this episode. But first I gotta thank the channel sponsor for PSR, and that is avese Engineering. Guys, this is a perfect episode to talk about avese engineering because these are avise rails inside of this here friend, and that is ex sorts of stuff. So definitely never checked them out and absolutely never used the code PSR per ten percent off your entire order.
Speaker 14: Just get yourself railed already.
Speaker 13: Thanks Aves for sponsoring this channel, so if you haven't watched the channel recently, I'll fill you in. James Reeves of TFBTV came by and shot a bunch of my favorite additively manufactured squirted firearms. I must say a lot of people thought he was really a disrespect but he was not.
Speaker 14: He was very kind, a good dude.
Speaker 13: Him and I are friends, and I like his sarcasm and roasting of my guns. I was totally ready for it and accepted all of the criticism. We were just having fun, guys. It was no hard feelings at all.
Speaker 14: But one of the guns that James liked a lot was this Yere glock. This is the coolest looking gun out here, honestly.
Speaker 13: So this is a Glock forty three X and It is designed by Phil Fisher. Now this is a remix of the DD forty three frame, which was released I think a couple of years ago, designed by Vin Wynn in conjunction with Avise Engineering. These frames are really neat because they basically take like an eight bit kind of approach.
Speaker 2: He didn't even file it out. Look at you steal the chevs are there?
Speaker 13: He didn't or in this case it's even less than eight bit really, and it looks like it's out of mindcraft or roadblocks or both. I like to call them rogublocks because they just seem like they fit in in that world. Now, as you're probably aware, the forty three X by Block is a concealed carry kind of everyday carry firearm.
Speaker 14: If you weren't aware, the forty three.
Speaker 13: X holds ten rounds in the factory, which in my opinion just doesn't cut it. So that's where these shield arms fifteen round mags come in.
Speaker 14: These fit great in my roguelock, and those too.
Speaker 2: Most of the glocks stuff I have is Palmer. It's plastic mags at.
Speaker 13: Least, nice and easy, pretty sweet. Some of you might be wondering what am I wearing? Well, that's where today's episode sponsor comes in episode sponsor sponsor dot com And what do I have behind me? You might be wondering, Oh, geez wall Ornament La American Challenge, which I probably American as Adam and Eve dot com is back with another sponsorship of an episode, which I really want to thank them because they're doing something a little different. So I'm gonna get to my shooting impressions of this gun. The first I want to say a little bit about the materials, a little bit about how I've set it up.
Speaker 14: So this year was scuirted out in poly Pla pro. It's my favorite filament. I have a link to it in the description.
Speaker 13: You can print all sorts of do dads, fun trinkets for your loved ones, stuff that's totally not firearms, of course. I actually am being serious when I say that the squirting is for everyone, not just firearms enthusiasts. It's an amazing technology and it's really great thing to have inside your home in addition to a firearm. Of course, this was squirted out on my bamboo lab X one carbon, which I really love. I've been using it for over a year now. Swear to God, I'm going to do a review of it, but I've really been just wanting to put it through its paces before I do.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 14: This came out really, really, really great.
Speaker 13: As far as the design of the frame, it's quite robust given that it is very blocky. Don't worry about this thing at all having any kind of weaknesses. The pins are stuck kind of deep in there, they're resist in there, whereas a normal forty three X frame they're kind of poking out slightly, which is interesting. I will show you a comparison of all three frames. I have a micro dagger frame and a forty three x normal block frame to compare it to. Now, the girth of this grip on this rogue block is quite thick, so this has got a larger than normal mag release and it is shaped in a more kind of square blocky form of course fitting the esthetics. And just on the topic of aesthetics, I just think it's just a really cool looking gun aesthetically. Now, I did do some shooting with this slide, but I shot with the OEM slide probably more well.
Speaker 1: That means you have to print out the mag release too, not just the frame. Then you got to probably mill out the frame too. I don't know if you can get it too. I don't think you can. You can, uh, you can three D print it already ready to rock. I mean you at least have to drill out this the the trigger hole.
Speaker 2: You would think.
Speaker 14: H went to the range, which I'll talk about it in a little bit.
Speaker 13: But on here, I wanted to kind of complete the blocky look with this Zapheri Precision slide. This is all the Fury parts except for the compensator. The slide is a ZPs four, is a threaded Zafuri barrel. It's got fiber optic sights on it. Early do love the space gray kind of look of the slide with the od green of the Polymaker pla pro. I think it's a nice commo just to see what it looks like, though, I will show you what it looks like with the normal G forty three X slide on here. This uses normal G forty three X parts.
Speaker 14: Everything is just stock glock. Now as far as the aesthetic design of it, like I said, I really do love the aesthetic design.
Speaker 13: As far as the pickrail, it is very much simplified blocky pickrail and so it's not functional, although maybe you could clamp something on there. So let's talk a little bit about what this thing was like to shoot. So, like I said, I shot most of the video with this slide on it because I kind of wanted it to be flush, But I did shoot these very slide and it ran. This thing is actually surprisingly controllable and it really didn't hurt like I thought it would to shoot. Now, I've done another video on the glock that was designed by Phil Fisher, the pink one. It had a little bit more let's say that was more of the eight bit one. It's the pink Hello Kitty glock that I filmed.
Speaker 3: These unregistered killing machines and now servicing in Australia.
Speaker 13: That one had very small, like pixelated texturing, and that actually did dig into my hand. But this one actually is surprisingly comfortable for what it is, and this trigger guard is just massive. That is kind of what defines the pistol honestly, is the trigger guard, because you just see it and you're like, what the hell is that? I was able to grip this surprisingly well and do follow up shots with relative ease, you know, probably not much worse than my normal forty three X honestly, which is kind of shocking, because I thought this thing was going to actually be like a complete dumpster fire to try to really shoot, you know, on target. And I was shooting at a steel target ten yards distance and I was rained some good follow up shots pretty fast with this thing. One thing about the trigger guard that's nice is it's got this relief cut here so you can kind of get your fingers nice and up and under the trigger guard, which is helpful.
Speaker 14: So that little bit of relief is kind of nice.
Speaker 13: It's an undercut similar to what you see with your aftermarket glocks and stuff.
Speaker 14: For a little visual.
Speaker 13: Comparison, here is the normal forty three X but with these a fairy slide on it, and then here is the roguelock profile and the grip quite a bit different.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 13: In addition to the subcompact kind of concealed carry roguelocks, there are also Block nineteen size roagublocks. And I actually did bring this to the range. You can see you've got an extra bit of a picatinny rail section. However, the takedown, unfortunately, because it uses the Gen three takedown spring, it just didn't quite sit properly, so it flung out so I couldn't shoot it very much, But this thing did run as well before that did happen. I would say using the Gen five spring, which is actual kind of coil spring, is very much far preferred. So if you do take part in your own squirting and you want to do a frame of some kind, I would highly recommend using the Gen five spring designs rather than the normal spring that's the Gen three design.
Speaker 14: I just think the Gen five is superior.
Speaker 13: So yeah, this is the G nineteen roaguelock and this is the G forty three X roguelock. I will say when I was shooting as Steve at the range, no one was there to watch me. But I feel like if someone was there and pulled up and just happened to show up at the range at that time, they might be a little scared. And I will say becoming Steve made it a lot harder to shoot this thing through the Steve vision. Shooting gun through the Steve is not easy. Steve has seen some shit and I actually couldn't see anything.
Speaker 14: That's why it was hard.
Speaker 13: But regardless, I had a lot of fun shooting this thing. As far as reliability goes, I didn't run into any malfunctions with it, which is awesome and it's pretty much par for the course for these designs.
Speaker 14: They've been really well tested.
Speaker 13: The log nineteen that I brought I told you the takedown spring it fell out, so I unfortunately had to stop shooting that one while I was out there. Now another question is given that this is an EDC kind of pistol. Will it fit in a holster my EDC holster the an R design G forty three x holster.
Speaker 14: Let's see if it fits. I don't think it will.
Speaker 13: Nope, shocking, it just doesn't want to go in.
Speaker 7: Why.
Speaker 14: Lastly, before we conclude.
Speaker 13: This episode, I want to give a big shout out to Vin Wynn, who's the original designer of this frame, and then I also want to give a shout out to again Phil Fisher, who designed this frame. A lot of people don't necessarily give the love to designers. They definitely deserve all of the love. I don't design any of the stuff that I shoot, and then I make videos on guys that is not me.
Speaker 14: I'm not very good at cat or anything.
Speaker 13: So I want to make sure they get their fifteen minutes of fame for what they're doing because it's really great and the community in general is just really cool because.
Speaker 14: It's just open source. There's no money involved.
Speaker 13: There's no payment for any of the stuff that you download, guys. And I'm not gonna say where because I can say that on YouTube. But Phil Fisher, for example, a designer, he made a template for people to easily be able to remix designs that are based on block So I just think it's really cool how the community continues to expand and offer generous gifts to people who want to learn how to design and make a potential career out of cat design, which is a really valuable skill, especially in this.
Speaker 14: Day and age.
Speaker 13: So with that, I want to thank you guys for watching another episode of PSR. Stay safe out there, guys, have fun, make things and love each other. Okay, and maybe get the Great American Challenge to use as a ballistic fleshlight.
Speaker 14: That's all I got, guys, see on the next one.
Speaker 7: Peace.
Speaker 1: Uh interesting? Alright, Letterie, I even Roman. Can somebody verify that the call in audio is significantly better than this list?
Speaker 13: Dream?
Speaker 1: Because someone verified that the call in audio is significantly better?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Okay, so we were right about here ninety percent. You guys can still hear this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, of influence is weaponizing cognitive dissonance. Wow, and no one ever says it.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Can you expand what does that mean?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 2: Why cognitive dissonance? What does it mean?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 5: Uh, and take a super basic example here, and you can the moment I say this, your mind's going to.
Speaker 1: Kind of extrapolate from all of this.
Speaker 5: Okay, is I get you to agree to a little piece of identity and I guarantee your behavior.
Speaker 1: In the future.
Speaker 5: And the moment I get you to agree to a little piece of identity, I can get you. I can increase the chances by like ninety percent you're going to agree to this next little small piece. So like we talked about compliance escalation, this is identity escalation. Ok So, if I walked if I walked in here and I was like, dude, I got a question for you. Have you always been this open with other people? Or is this something you had to work on? The moment you answered that question, you had made you have now made an agreement to act a certain way with.
Speaker 1: Me open Yeah, yeah, okay, And you've.
Speaker 5: Also made an agreement that most people are not interesting or I don't even have to talk about your identity. I can get you to agree that most people live in these prisons of worrying about what people think, they live in these prisons of self doubt, and they're like yeah, And the moment I get you to agree that that's those other people, I'm covertly getting you to agree to be a certain way in this conversation. Wow, ninety percent of influence is weaponizing cognitive dissonance. Wow, And no one ever said.
Speaker 1: So, that's interesting, right. You got to understand these types of tactics, especially if you're doing interviews with people like Stewy, and you have to understand when it's happening to you, and you have to understand when anybody's manipulating you. Like a police officer, they're trained to do this type of stuff. Interrogators are trained to do this because it's like leading question like how many people have you killed? Not not have you killed anybody? That's a stupid, basic one, But the way it's framed, it's not giving you an option as to say none. You know, you're being led down a path. When did you show up at the crime scene?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Were you there?
Speaker 1: It's just that type of framing, And of course people I want to have their egos massage. So if you're giving them a sandwich compliment, you know what that means, like you're adding different things to it. Be given a compliment, some type of people get the sandwich insult as well, and you can do both and you get a sandwich. Compliment can also be insult, insult and then and compliment. So you have to accept all three parts in order to accept the compliment. And it's sounds it's yea expert level gaslighting. Well I guess yeah, but it's a little bit deeper than that. Oh look, Rebecca liked it too.
Speaker 2: Interesting. That's probably what I was recommended me.
Speaker 12: All right, here are three things that are about to be pushed on you.
Speaker 1: You don't want to hear that from a sweaty guy with no shirt on. Something is going to be pushed on you really hard. That's when you run, especially if you're in the woods. You can bet your ass that will or in an alley for fox.
Speaker 12: Sake, participating in number one the Digital IDs. This is coming out in Britain right now, and it's going to come out in the United States very soon. They've been putting a lot of money into this and they can present this as convenience and a solution to all our problems, like a way to track immigration will be the big push, a problem that they caused, and here's your solution. But reality, it's just another way to track you and to control you.
Speaker 2: Right, And so here's again right.
Speaker 1: So they want to spark something, it doesn't really matter which way it goes down, or who actually gets targeted or who decides to fight against too, as long as they can come in as the authority and re establish order. And by golly, we're gonna have to have this lockdown, digital ID blah blah blah, prison, prison. So are they get to hold off on that until they get the data centers? I don't think they need to. I think they can do most of this without having to worry about that. When you get into the the lack of real well it's not real money, right, but I mean it will be like whatever we consider a value. So silver gold off the table, no longer allowed to use because it can't be traced, no paper, which is all bullshit anyway, and no anything except for the digital. Whatever they decide to give you that they think that you are worth. Most of us will be starved out of existence and our families to suffer for our are speaking out or ore being whatever.
Speaker 2: Just not.
Speaker 1: Cautious, you know, just not cautious and ask kissy Hey like fans and brand, but you have to these days.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen her in a while. Anyway.
Speaker 1: That's when they need, That's when they need the bigger infrastructure maybe, and to keep us pinned down with uh, the absolute total, unbelievable fear of every little thing that we do being inexecutable offense basically or having something taken from you that will lead to your death. That will come later, but the digital ID thing, I think will come a whole lot sooner, and that'll fuck up your your inn and that'll shut down the conversation and the and the communications, and that's going to be a big thing too. But again, they want us to talk, so who knows when that part will will calm down. But there's going to be an excuse made for why everybody is anti Semitic, There's going to be an excuse made for why everybody is a domestic terrorist. There's gonna be lots of false flaggy thingies in the meantime to keep us busy. And then they're going to send us off to one more or another. We're gonna have be in Venezuela, We're gonna be in Iran. We're gonna be somewhere fighting alongside fucking people in high heels in Ukraine to harm good Russian people that are basically our relatives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's probably gonna happen.
Speaker 1: So you saw in the last video what happened with that place has turned into look like a a lot of ois a a lot of puddle haircuts. Says here says three things you need to avoid at all costs. Digital ID trojan horse for the AI surveillance state.
Speaker 2: Yet no ship. But it's also guess what you have one of these?
Speaker 1: You're practically on one already wearables.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't hold the bulls.
Speaker 1: Everything, everything that is evil can be personified in one particular object, and I'm staring at the other one.
Speaker 2: Genetic and engineering. You don't need this? Yeah, no shit.
Speaker 1: Who would ever think that they don't even know what health is or how to fix anything? Why would we let them augment us? That's how that's how deep into the system of scientism and statism that people are that they don't even realize that their health system is murdering them pretty much out in the open. They don't get it. Bodies just fail and we were just too far. God no, they put you to the with all the other you know, procedures and pharmaceuticals that gave you through your whole throughout your whole life, when they never taught you about proper nutrition, so you got you didn't have depleted nutrients, and this led to your breakdown, breaking down, and then all the toxins and the food that you weren't supposed to be eating, and you know, the other poisons in your food like water and air, that's what kills you. That's what brings you to the point where oh that's all that's all that are casting you know, best money could buy, it's all I could do. No, no, just you were never taught because they want you to die and then they kill you and they succeed.
Speaker 2: So people don't even get that.
Speaker 1: Why would you think all of a sudden, well, there's sciencey things with verbs and technology and splashy colors, so that must be that we should totally augment our genetics. Hey, give me a crisper kit home crisper kit while we're at it.
Speaker 12: And eventually link this up to all your medical data and your banking data, and make sure you're up to date in all your medicines.
Speaker 2: Whether you want them or not.
Speaker 1: This is where it's going to be a do or die, meaning if you don't do it, you will die.
Speaker 2: But you have to fight to protect your family.
Speaker 1: I think of one person, one person had some of my figures, one person that I have to be close to at all times and make sure that what happens, I protect her at all times, the adult version of well her, her mother can fend for herself as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's put it this way.
Speaker 1: If it came down to the potential for both of us getting wiped out and then nobody being there for my daughter, you brought on your own karma there my lady.
Speaker 12: Et cetera. And so that's a big one.
Speaker 1: And number two is I think I literally lived with the daibuk so or maybe several stuffed into that body.
Speaker 12: This category of tech called wearables that is going to be pushed on us really hard very soon.
Speaker 1: He likes talking about things being pushed really hard. I think he's spent some time in the prison system.
Speaker 12: Congressional hearing, and he said that it's his goal in the next two years to make sure that every American is wearing wearables in the next two years or whatever. And what are where bos warbles or technology that you put on your body that sends your biological data and submit that via bluetooth to your phone so that it can be uploaded to an AI system. And you know it starts with these continuous glues.
Speaker 1: Right this again boring the real This reel is only for white people. Okay, everybody else close your eyes. Well that was remembered. What was that thing called the Bellamy salute? I'm sure it was augmented from that, certainly not from the other thing, because that happened after Let's see, let's look at the Bellamy thing again real quick. That was that was something that Archangel had provided the information for. That looks interesting, That looks familiar. Look at that does bail me salute?
Speaker 2: There's this an American flag?
Speaker 4: What do you know?
Speaker 7: What do you know.
Speaker 1: Backer where it was no longer allowed because it looks it looks awfully proud of your country. Can't have that, can't have an identity, don't want identity. Look, look, these must all be a bunch of Nazis with that darn American flag. You know that's that's that's uh inherent whiteness and evil, right yeah, yeah, yeah, all those other words that they use.
Speaker 2: Yep, I did that. I told you.
Speaker 1: I got punched or slapped by a freaking negro for uh, I did one of these. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I did it like the freaking Romans did.
Speaker 1: I punched my chest and went like this in that fucking faggot thought. I was, Oh, you're you're you're an ignorant mongoloid. Okay, you're a groid mongoloid.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 1: Back in the day, I took a lot of shit before I went ape shit. I got in a lot of fights. Towards the end, enough was enough, I guess.
Speaker 2: So are there are there? Yeah?
Speaker 1: See. The Italian fascists adopted the Roman salute to symbolize their claims to have revitalized Italy on the model of Ancient Rome. A similar ritual was adopted by the German National Socialists. You fucking faggots called them, the national socialists, creating The national Socialist salute or the Seile salute, is a gesture that was used as a greeting in National socialist Germany. Stop using that shit headword. It's not an abbreviation. We went over this, I went through the whole history of it. It was in the eighteen hundreds, that's somebody coined that stupid ass phrase. Nice carribbian. See who else is in there? So, Yeah, controversy grew in the United States on the use of the bellby Saloote because yeah, Jews, Jews run this country, so they didn't like the fact that it was like the other country that we should have had one hundred percent brotherly alliance with and fought the fucking parasite together and destroyed it. But now instead we can we condemned ourselves to the fate that we're about to receive. And uh we We and Britain, both banks banked up by these same parasites bank on each continent, work together to destroy the Germans are brothers, and now we're gonna get what we just for that in a way, I know it wasn't you, and I know it wasn't me, but someone's got to pick up the fucking bill. It just sucks that it's the same people doing it to us. Now they're gonna use us until they can to dispose of us, so they create this bullshit daughters of the American Revolution who felt it inappropriate for Americans to have to change the traditional suit because foreigners have like oh yeah, yeah, okay, there you go. At least they fought for it. Fucking women stood up instead of the fucking men to say, fuck that shit.
Speaker 2: Isn't that something? Isn't that something?
Speaker 1: Why have I uploaded a What does it mean I uploaded a fucking video?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Maybe because I was doing the thing? Yeah right, okay, okay, I thought it broke again. It breaks a lot me and Dan are Let's see. I don't want to be that kind of alright, let's see you're talking about something else. I can't go through there because that's not the one. So I gotta go to each individual one that's annoying.
Speaker 2: Do I get you? Do I get YouTube on this one too?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 1: Okay, it looks like I'm caught up as gona look at FDJ co wod shot boosted fertility and the June and my female.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 1: You will not compel my thoughts, you will not compel my speech, You will not compel my action.
Speaker 2: For these other are for the gods, and you.
Speaker 1: Are not of them that you're talking like generally. Right, let's see, let's get back to Oh this is disgusting, so let's just watch as for half a second.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, bangs, that's very great.
Speaker 14: Obvious engineering offers what.
Speaker 2: Is this for?
Speaker 14: What we're gonna do with it?
Speaker 2: It says that.
Speaker 14: That's just about right.
Speaker 13: It kind of gives me a little and he has as you know, the sea clamp is obviously.
Speaker 2: What the hell? All right, let's find it's because of his sponsor out but.
Speaker 13: Most out of our ballistic horse cock is shooting it this way, so we're gonna shoot this way, and yeah, what the fuck? Here we are with the t X twenty two with the dead air mask on the gun.
Speaker 14: It's gonna be and get nice and thight to get this target. I'm trying not to hit the table. I'm trying to hit it right in the as. This is super neat.
Speaker 13: So we shot the blistic horse cock as you saw in got a pretty good entry right here.
Speaker 1: Maybe a little Jesus Christ, this is fucking gay as ship. All right, let's see we were doing okay, this is for white people only, right to those.
Speaker 15: Of a European bast cloud listening to these words.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a logos. This is as logos everybody loos? Are we on seven? We are on seven? Cool?
Speaker 2: So we got the bigger picture. Ah cool.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize I was stuck on that the whole time. I thought I was on this one. That's why I was sewing you that. He didn't see this earlier. This dude, he didn't see that. Dude, if there's any one of those real quick, No, that's a poor representation. Oh yeah, crossed and a bunch of fucking people who were suckered into killing people.
Speaker 2: For Jews and thinking that they were different.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, yeah, no, Yeah, the whole Catholic thing is a fucking disgrace. Sorry, hey, Christianity the other dada YadA. Yeah, it was weaponized against you from the beginning. That's not saying that there isn't good things about it or any of that other trap. But I'm just saying the oys have been in all over that since its inception. What the fuck stop doing that fucking gay shitright, Let's see there we go.
Speaker 15: Let me tell you a little something about who you are and who your ancestors are. You come from the Indo European language family, a language spread by those who came before you to everywhere, from India and ancient Persia and Greece, to Italy and North Africa, to Rome and Britain and Scandinavia, and virtually everywhere in between. You almost certainly spring from one of three major haplogroup lineages, one of which covered vast distances to the east, one of which created a vast seagoing empire and settled along coastal territory to the west, and the other largely hailing from the north, creating three offshoots of a tree that would go on to spread its branches across the entirety of the world. You come from a lineage of pioneering, adventurous, masterfully creative, and incredibly capable peoples, always striving seeking new horizons, from the great sailors who first circumnavigated the globe and painstakingly charted the land, to Lewis and Clark, and the great and hardy men who led the first expeditions to the Poles. A people willing to take.
Speaker 1: Okay, so these are people's perceptions, and this is how fucking fuck they are. They're watching this, they're in agreement to it, and they show shit about Knights for Christ, right, because that was totally not manipulating you to go kill a bunch of people for no fucking reason. Excellent job killing your people, you fucks pagans. They called you polytheists, they called you, they called you a bunch of lies. You killing yourself because you can, because because your people, some of your people converted, or not your people at all, and they fucking slaughtered you.
Speaker 2: So what the fuck is this shit.
Speaker 1: Number? This is when they weaponized our own ideas against us, co opted them. They created mono. They didn't create monotheism, they stole it, flipped it around and turned it against us and started calling us pagans. And then this thing right here another another fucking retarded thing. You know that these people from the age of five were putting into a system where they were getting shit kicked out of them every day by ten year olds. Five year olds get shit kicked out him by ten year olds. And then when they got to a certain age, they became groomed sexually.
Speaker 2: By the older men. And this is how they formed their bond.
Speaker 1: The Spartans were fucking disgusting, fucking disgusting, nothing to be excited about. Unless you're a fucking faggot who wants to feel like they're somehow tough and that gay shit is good. No, Greek was fucking totally corrupted by these oive moon colt pieces of shit. That's where all this nonsense came from. It's always the same source, always the same source. This isn't your people, This is the corruption of your people. People are so fucking stupid man. Yeah, okay, more stuff with the cross on it. You're fucking retarded.
Speaker 15: Take that greatest of all leaps to pick up everything and move across vast ocean.
Speaker 2: I just realized you probably.
Speaker 15: Didn't, which survival itself was absolutely not certain.
Speaker 2: This is what I mean.
Speaker 15: It attempts to make the land flourish and create something.
Speaker 2: Great to stop it.
Speaker 1: Stop the fucking So this right here, that rate there, and this right here is what I was referring to, because this thing was cut so you didn't see any of that. All this this is not even close to being correct, not even close to being of any have any point to it whatsoever. And you killing your own people and calling them pagans, turning around and calling them pagans because you converted, and murdering them that's what Knights of Christ would be, absolute fucking bullshit. And then these homosexuals here and more of that shit, right.
Speaker 15: And new men who would take those seagoing craft and eventually create undersea mistles, massive carriers, and flying machines, the technology that must have been seen as impossible magic just a few generations ago. A lineage of great, seemingly unstoppable warriors, from the Spartan's last stand at Thermopylae to the.
Speaker 1: Goths and Romans Spartan's last stand. Now, you just asked for it by talking about that. That was the corruption of your people. Know the difference, Please, know the difference. Oh, they were tough. They thought that to death. There were faggots who groomed and raped children after beating on them for the first half of their life. They are pieces of shit.
Speaker 15: And its joining forces to beat back the Huns in the massive Battle of the Catalanian Plains, in which one of the greatest leaders in history very willingly pay the ultimate price for his brave leadership on the field, being felled in the front lines by a hunnik, Jathlin. To Charles mare Tell the Hammer and the Battle of Tours and approximately seven hundred years later, the Battle of Las Navasky Tulusa, in which a small force of European knights took on an Islamic force far larger than they're in brutal hand to hand fighting in each of these two battles, somehow managing to kill at least tenfold more than they lost, and ultimately and permanently resting back control of Spain and the Iberian Peninsula from Islamic incursion to those of a European background.
Speaker 1: Now let's move on and let me cut this back down in case you don't see the right one. This right correctly, next one, I have to go say heal it to my daughter, thank you.
Speaker 8: So hey, victim march here, my adult daughter was just assaulted. It's actually assaulted in a parking lot, broad daylight now more than probably forty five minutes ago, and I need everyone's help to find this pervert. It was an academy boulevard in the northern part of Colorado Springs. Is the parking lot.
Speaker 1: Well, think he's gonna get away if it's Colorado Springs, But I have a big problem with this motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Looks like a cop and win this type of appeal.
Speaker 1: Influence and inspire people to go look for whatever vehicle they say it is, and they'll think that they're doing something good, just like an ember alert.
Speaker 2: How do you know that this story is true?
Speaker 1: Because nobody what kind of a sick password would lie about that? A diabolical one, that's who. And maybe there's somebody that they really were looking for. They wanted your help and they want to to track them DOWNE. It's just maybe it's even just a test to see if people will blindly assist, because maybe they wouldn't trust law enforcement anymore, but they might trust a dad, a dad posing opposing as I don't know if it's real or not.
Speaker 2: Our daughter was help us assaulted?
Speaker 7: H What.
Speaker 1: Who says purp? Description of Purp? Who the fuck says that? Black haired, black beard, brown skin, twenties early, a slight build.
Speaker 2: This is a stupid thing.
Speaker 1: We have warning angels from heaven destroying the demonic thought prayers, the demonic through prayers. Nothing about this looks real or the people are just that diluted with their own fucking bullshit that they don't even know how to talk or think clearly. And it's always LARPing, really just LARPing is the worst. I don't believe this. I'm sorry, but this is the reason why I put this out here. I call bullshit on it one percent. I call bullshit. Baron left immediately. The baron left immediately for Paris, where the English, French and Swiss members of the family will gather to hear his account of the seizure of the Rothschild properties in Germany and Austria.
Speaker 2: Bam, so it's done, the baron told us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then you don't let him go, because when you do, they come back with all the British bombs that the Bank of the Bank of England can gather up, and they drop him on your country, on all of your citizens. So that's a bad thing. You don't want to let them go. Germany reported not sat Germany reported not satisfied with six hundred thousand dollars for a release of Rothschild. Well, yeah, I would have said, no, you can have him back at after whatever, stupid score skirt. I don't know what year this was, but if that was in the middle of a war or about to be kicking off, or you had the sense and feeling of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be my bargaining Chip.
Speaker 1: I would tie a Roschild to every building I didn't want blown up, and I would strap into the top of it so that the fucking planes flat and never heead could see it. Yeah, go ahead, you want to bomb me, You're gonna take out this guy. You're fucking Yeah. What's the real reason we were taught to hate eight off? This is brother truth. Because the Germans lost the war, and he was one of the first leaders to ever imprison a Raschild. And not only that, they had baron that weis were outsiled up in there scrubbing the floors like a janitor for.
Speaker 2: Thirteen home months. That's a year and a month.
Speaker 1: I've worked scrubbing floors a lot longer than that. It's called entry level position. Not only that he released, his release came only after lengthy negotiations and the huge ransom paid by his family to pay off their debt right to pay off the the legit. They legit got hit up for a bag.
Speaker 2: I'm not into negro talk.
Speaker 1: Some sources even suggest some as large as twenty one million or equivent and the other valuations were demanded when the Germans were defeated. There was only there was really only there's really no one else to stand in the banker's way, and ever since, Britain and the Roman Catholic Church have been on the move to control all corners of the earth through Yeah, some parts of that true. Not all of it, though, Like there's a yeah, that's nice.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: That's a nice one. I don't know how to do gifts. I don't know how you do it.
Speaker 2: Not on here.
Speaker 1: I've never seen any option. Oh no, can't do manual labor inhumane. Yes, you're killing less, you want to shower, you're gassing us, we're dying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't care about that.
Speaker 1: I just found out Kay Perry has all written after her because she was bullying and financially abusing so many elderly people out of their homes. She would sue bedridden elderly people, subject them to long court dates, and then try to steal their home from them. She was worth four hundred million dollars while doing this to lower While doing this to lower earning elderly people who reside and so in so Cow.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Some of the elderly people were nuns, literal nuns who lived, practiced their religion, and served the community from the same place for decades their convent. Katy Perry wanted the land and harassed them ruthlessly for it. In the court hearing, one of the nuns literally died when her heart gave out from the stress of it.
Speaker 2: What the actual fucker you fucked to?
Speaker 11: You didn't know?
Speaker 6: Did you know?
Speaker 11: If you have one Gmail address, you actually have infinite Gmail addresses? And what I mean by this is you can actually add a plus sign to your Gmail address and then type in whatever you want afterwards. I'm gonna do Facebook, and any email sent to this address will actually get sent to my original Gmail. But the email in your inbox will still show that it was to that new email address that you created. And here's why that's important. Next time you sign up on a website, just add their name at the end of your email address. And now if you get any spam emails to this address, you'll know that this website sold your data.
Speaker 2: What the actual fucker you fucked to?
Speaker 11: You didn't know?
Speaker 5: Did you know?
Speaker 11: If you have one Gmail address, you actually have infinite Gmail?
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 1: All right, well, what time is it? I can't look. Okay, we're good, We'll see. We'll see the rest of this I'll be back on about two. Oh, I already did my workout, though maybe I want to see sunlight. It's kind of overrated right now, it's not look at my ted.
Speaker 2: I'm fucking drinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll go do stuff and then i'll be back at around six on FTJ Media.
Speaker 2: How am I going to copy it?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: You know they don't give you. They always give you the option for you to record it too. We'll see what happens. But this is kind of cool that this worked like this. I didn't think it was going to I thought I was gonna have to do the whole audio bitch she shitty poo pooh coca thing. And I guess not look at me, I'm taller. Ah, I gotta find out which ones?
Speaker 2: Oh that see? Hold on, let's see what we can do with this real quick.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: I forgot what it's supposed to say. Ah, right here, wasn't that the thing?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is that what? That's what I'm missing? Okay, So this part's right, that's part's right.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's why you see the black screen as if there's a black curtain behind me. But then I have to do this, where's it get over here? Okay, I gotta ask out this first, you guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, let's see with background. I'm amusing BG two. Let's see yep. Okay. So on scene five, I just have to go.
Speaker 4: To and.
Speaker 2: Image e G two okay, and then go dude, uh the bit day and then put it beneath this. I like that that it? Uh, that's cool.
Speaker 1: I gotta smooth this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Scene five is that one seeing where's the other one?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: No no, So for this scene, I can also go to that point and it's up course. Yeah yeah, yeah, thank and I can see it better, all right?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Did I forgot to say this? I forgot to say this? What kind of an a hole?
Speaker 2: Am I?
Speaker 1: The whole point of being here is to do this part? Gosh dang it? Where am I?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: So go to my website, kids, kids, If you're on Rumble, I don't have to delete that too, go to my website like that.
Speaker 14: No no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: If you're on FTG Media, go to my site like that.
Speaker 1: No no no no no no no. And then go to doctor Peter Glynnen's and become a member and save your goddamn life basically and learn a bunch of shit that you don't know, and you don't know what you don't know until you know. Then you'll know that you know, and then you know you also know that you didn't know. See how that works, and for twenty five percent off use Ballbusters.
Speaker 2: But first link, click that link, become a member.
Speaker 1: You want to be a member, and then get your ninety Essentials here, come on, welcome me kids. Who do you want?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Davis?
Speaker 1: You come on the show via stream or tonight? You didn't give me a time, you son of a bitch. All right, stop doing an extra burt noise, all right, whole food molling to play vitamin full of a cumic.
Speaker 2: You don't see the.
Speaker 1: What do you call it anymore because it's not there. Core copper. You want that one. Make sure you want the You get the core copper. You'll thank me later, you will, you will. You'll thank me an IP six supreme Bam and when they come back, get the cod liver oil. This will save you like a shit ton from the other option of way of doing the ninety essential You other the way of doing it is going to Eiffel Health and going here and this is the healthy Fill Innovation pack. Now we don't have the if A plus equivalent right now the cod liver oil, so you scrolled down here and you can still get that from here. Bam. But it's like twenty dollars more than the cod liver oil thing. So I was told just coming back soon, So I don't know. I would just get it. Get your shit. And the other way you can do it is should I tell you I'm fine, I'll tell you go over here. Make sure you still use my code, which is ball busters. It's BB five on the azure side. Over here, though, if you go into shop, and you go into store, I'll see if I can even do this. Oh look they changed it. Oh they changed the picture. I'm a little concerned about that. That's not the same time.
Speaker 7: Bruh.
Speaker 1: They ran out, guarantee, they ran out, Yeah they did, and like it went up a little bit too, so they have some leftover from this one. It looks like this is the root cause protocol. Yeah, man, maybe just get the get these three things plus the plus the core copper from over on this side using BB five, do that this one Phoba Kmick, which you only have to buy every three or four months, not every month, and then get the IP six.
Speaker 2: I think I do this every time.
Speaker 1: Get the IP six because that'll be your magnesium and your calcium, and that's really a freaking important And then the core copper up here, core copper van all right, rock and roll and hoochiquin.
Speaker 2: And go to places like Ross.
Speaker 1: Like if you're looking for things like beat powder and stuff like that, go to places like Ross and look in that little section where they have like pink Himalayan salt and olive oil and see if you can sometimes get a discounted a large quantity bulk bad of something that like macho t if that's what you're into whatever whatever else, right, And then if you don't find what you're looking for, then go on to a health you know, health food site or come here and look for the other stuff. But like with beat powder, I saw a beat route powder. I've got a whole bag of that organic beat powder and it's not in capsules, and it's a ship ton and I paid eight dollars for it, nine dollars for it, and it's like a ton of it, you know what I mean. So it tastes like as because I don't like beats. Just beat it, beat it, beat it, bom bomb. Hey, look with Colla Corilla, Clorella, Clorella de Ville.
Speaker 2: I have touring.
Speaker 1: If anybody wants me to put out any more of my any more of my supplements, if they want me to make a pre workout or post workout, ah, I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Just ask me.
Speaker 1: You gotta tell me, though, you gotta tell me and bullbusters that outlook that cop you want to you gotta tell me how much you want, and then I'll make.
Speaker 2: It just for you.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, think of good kids, cran better, bladder support nice. Remember wholefold months of vitamin is super huge. That's like the ting tangerina is half the price full of a chemic acid three to four months supply, maybe even more. And then the core copper and the and the IP six supreme.
Speaker 2: You'll be rocking and rolling with that. And then if you want to go over here and get the eufas.
Speaker 4: Do it.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: Don't what am I supposed to say?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: Now, I think we're good. I'll see you guys in about deuce and I'm gonna say hell lot of my daughter. I can hear her out there. You want this, that's also at my website. I'm about to be famous, so you can get it while you can. All right, there's my there's my crea team, so you should get that too. Why didn't you get that? It's good for everybody. They don't have to be working out. It's good for everybody, even kids. Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Cobo, you can get them all from here directly. Barnes and Noble is this copy. Amazon is the bigger hard copy, the or the eight by eleven paperback. Cobo and Lulu are both electronic, and then if you scroll down, yeah, absolutely have to get it for me. There's these three options here. Okay, okay, okay, all right, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: And be on the lookout. If you're on Rumble, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: Number one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rumble Premium. It's gonna be Rumble Premium. I have to figure out how oh I can record it? Yeah, okay, all right, so either so it's gonna be on Rumble Premium, oh, Humble Premium premium on FTJ and Patreon for my analysis, if I can, if I can stay on, if I can last through it, then sure. But there's a lot of people who need to chime in on this, I think, and they need to all agree with me. No, I really wish Jack was around to do it, though. He's got some things going on, and this motherfucker my here just ghosted my iss. Maybe you got pinned out and brought back in. I was I was gonna ask him if his sex life had improved since prison. Uh, but you know he's not here to ask, So I guess we'll just have to be left out in the woods. We'll have to make our own guests as to what happens.
Speaker 2: Oh right by