Speaker 1: When you are ready to double down, dive in, try for a show and not look back. Roll into Pearl River Resort.
Speaker 2: From tea times to table games, water slides by day, slots by night.
Speaker 1: Savor the flavors, fuel the fun. Win big. Let's roll into Pearl.
Speaker 3: River Resort must be twenty what rolder to play gambling problem called one eed hunter Gibler.
Speaker 4: Hey everyone, this is Jack fairshawd's the Right Side radio program and license reviewed, and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative field then holds that position all night, helping you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of Mynpillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that my pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own. And I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now you can get up to eighty percent off of all My Pillow products, including bed sheets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee when you go to MyPillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride no space in between midnight and Ride and remember enter the promo code m D Night r ID and save big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had. This show is a part of the Midnight Right Network.
Speaker 1: Hell, Sam, what's your name? Has?
Speaker 2: The time that he is?
Speaker 5: This kind of statue every started shack interface and who will fly Tennis?
Speaker 4: Gonna be he win you him, the freem starting a fell, and it will be who like.
Speaker 2: The whole man is raining down on.
Speaker 5: Brought courtesy her and wild.
Speaker 1: And liberals be worn.
Speaker 3: Your viewpoints will be subjected to straight scrutiny.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Roadside Radio.
Speaker 6: It's like my eyes have been blown wide.
Speaker 4: We have come together here because the American people deserve better from those to whom they.
Speaker 6: Entrust, our nation's highest officers. We stand united and are resolved to do something about.
Speaker 4: It, which, whether we like it or not, spells.
Speaker 6: Judy, You and I have a rendezvous with destiny.
Speaker 1: You tuned into right Side Radio.
Speaker 4: Alright, guys, you have found that it is the right Side Radio show. Here. We are recording this episode on Thursday, November the six, twenty twenty five. Of course, you know, we have a lot to talk about.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: Normally I record these Wednesday night, release it Thursday morning. This time I'm recording it Thursday morning. Still going to release Thursday morning. Might be a little bit of a shorter show this week, that's just because again last week we gave you two longer shows, and I really, you know, don't want to get into different topics than the main topic. And that's of course Tuesday nights elections and some of the gross overreaction or gross overstatement of what happened Tuesday night. Yes, democrats won, But was it a surprise? Was it a shock? I don't think so, because if you look at the areas that democrats won in we'll start first there in New York City, it was a democrat versus a democrat. Now, yes, one of them was a socialist, one of them was far more extreme than the other. But you are always going to have a democrat whin there in New York. Now, the extreme socialist ideals that one that's problematic for the city of New York, but long term could be a benefit because guess what will happen when New York collapses, the country will see what a failure socialism is. So is that a net negative the way that we're spinning, Is it an example that the sky is falling? Maybe not. Maybe it's a negative today that turns out to be a positive in the future. Only time will tell. I do think that it's sad for the City of New York that it's voters. Is that stupid that they saw shiny offers of freebies and they ran to it, not ever stopping to ask the question, who's going to pay for these freebies that are being promised? How can he deliver on these campaign promises? They didn't ask those questions, and now they're stuck with the consequences of what is going to be a terrible regime there in New York City. Not that Como was going to be a great regime in New York City, Like I said, it was going to be a Democrat no matter what. So again, net loss or just a push, easy to say a push. You go out to Virginia, if you look at the lieutenant governor's race, that's the one I'd say is a net loss because you've got a guy who is fantasized about killing Republicans elected to the attorney general. That one I'll call a true loss because he's not just a Democrat, he's insane. The fact that the voters looked past his fantasies, it leaves a lot of question marks, It leaves a lot of things that we have questions about. It's insane that that's where it ended up going, because I just really and truly, But again, was it a surprise. That's the question we're asking, not a question of where it's going to go. Is it a surprise. Virginia is a purple lean blue state. It was always always most likely going to go that direction. Now where it's a loss is in the hope that maybe maybe we'll be able to finally get away from some of the violent rhetoric. I don't know that we can when Democrats openly elect a guy that fantasized and admitted to fantasizing about killing his political rivals. But that's that's where we are, and again it could be something that later helps define who the Democrat Party is. Then you look at that governor's race there in Virginia. The Republican lost, but it was a Republican who's been very anti Donald Trump, it's a Republican who skewed more the left than he did, right, He's another one of those rhino type Republicans. So again, is it is it a lost or is it a push. It's a question. It's one of those things that we have to ask the question. So, yeah, having the attorney I think I said lieutenant governor before, but the the change, you know was the attorney general is the one that had the violent and tendencies towards Republicans. So if I misspoke, let me correct that. Now. Then you go to New Jersey, New Jersey where Democrat wins. Again, this is another example of a blue state voting blue. Yes, every now and then you get a Republican governor in New Jersey. But again, hardly groundbreaking. This is hardly an example that are showing that Democrat ideals are winning the day. When Democrats win in blue states, that's not groundbreaking. When Democrats win in a purple blue leaning state, that's not groundbreaking. Now, the media is going to oversell it because that's what they want it to be. They're going to oversell what happened on Tuesday, so that way you'll gravitate towards this and believe that our ideals just aren't selling. I'm not sure that that's the case. Then, of course you go out to California, where they had Proposition fifty to use the use of legislative Congressional Redistricting map amendment so that way they can try to draw new districts to draw out Republicans and combat what Texas is trying to do. And this was always going to pass in California. Yeah, you were hoping it wouldn't, but it was always going to pass. Look at the state. It is a doomed blue state that has one hundred percent failed leadership. And you see this and it does not shock anyone. So again, when I start to look up and down several of these alleged major victories, none of them shocked me. Nothing about these victories makes me think that Democrats should be poking their chest out the way that they are. The biggest problem for Democrats is New York City because what's going to happen now is they have to take ownership of what happens in New York of Mandini's soon to be failed policies. That's going to be the face of the Democrats. This win for them is going to be a negative. This win for them is going to be very problematic. So again, we watched these elections, we see how they play out, and then of course the media is going to overhype the significance. They're not going to point out that Virginia trends blue, New Jersey is blue, New York is blue, California is blue. They don't want to talk about that. They just want to make it sound like it's so significant. Maybe the real talk is just how lost those areas truly are and the fact that we probably can't win in those areas, that nothing we can come up with is going to help us win in those areas. It's questions we'll continue to see and these are the type of things that we continue to be discussed for weeks, months, years, probably up into the midterm elections. I think there was a great post from our good friend sener Chris McDaniel, my co host on Chris McDaniel's America, where he said Democrats are celebrating today raising their flags over New York, New Jersey in Virginia as though they've conquered New country. But look closer and you'll see the quiet truth written beneath the headlines. They didn't win new ground. They barely held the old in those places they were supposed to win. Those states are their strongholds. They're beating heart of their political machine. When the house that's always been yours trembles during the storm, you don't boast about survival. You wonder what cracks the wind has found. They're cheering because they escaped disaster, not because they inspired faith. Voters who once trusted the promise of liberalism now whisper about rent. They can't pay groceries they can't afford in streets that no longer feel safe after dark. The working men and women of the who built those states, the policemen, the nurses, the teachers, are looking around and realizing the people in charge no longer understand them. So yes, let them celebrate. They won the night. But in winning they show just how fragile their hold has become. The heartland is stirring, even in the bluest places. Something is shifting beneath the surface, a quiet rebellion of ordinary people who are tired of being lectured by those who never dirtied their hands or worried about a power bill. Elections are mirrors, they tell us not just to one, but what kind of country we are becoming. And if you look at the narrow victories and uneasy smiles of last night, you'll see a movement that's running on fumes. That's not strength, that's survival. And I think Chris says it very well there. That's part of the reason why I wanted to share that post and read it, because again, I think he nails it, and I think that's something that a lot of people are not paying enough attention to. That's something that a lot of people are not understanding that this is not necessarily the negative. And I get it when the media is constantly telling you that the sky is falling, their side is dominating us. I understand why you believe that that's the possibility here, but it's just not the truth. Now, what are we going to do? What are we going to say? Well, if you know, I think that Republicans just need to stand the course. Conservatives need to stand the course because again, when Mandini's policies fail, that's the new face the Democrat Party. You need to raim it around them him AOC Bernie Sanders. They've wanted to be the face. There is an old establishment Democrat order that was fighting against these guys, they've now lost to them. And since they've lost to them, their failures now all will belong to the party. That's the truth to people. There's nothing they can do to hide from that at this point. Now we're going to pause for a quick break. Like I said, this is going to be a shorter show, so this will be our only commercial break. But when we come back, I want to talk for a second because there were some things that happened in my home state of Mississippi due to some special elections that also has Democrats celebrating. But I want to talk about that for a second because I want to try to make sure that again, this was predictable. We knew the outcome even before these elections took place, and it's not the major victory they want to try to pretend it is for a multitude of reasons, and we're going to get into that after this commercial break. This is the Right Side Radio Show. We'll be right back. The Midnight Ride the home of the anti establishment movement. This network features great programming such as Chris McDaniel's America, God and Country, The Right Side Radio Show, Paul Revere's Liberty Layer, and many more coming soon. So check out the Midnight Ride today. Head to the Midnight Ride dot com and check out all the amazing content. All right, guys, welcome back here to the Right Side Radio Show. In what will be the home stretch of the radio show today, the final segment of the show Today, folks, of course, we're talking about Tuesday nights elections and what it means and should you be running and hiding like it's armageddon, And the answer is absolutely no. Democrats are celebrating like this is some massive victory for them, but it is really not. As we read the statement from Chris McDaniel, it really is a sign of them just holding gone. But they do have a vict to hear in Mississippi that they're celebrating, and that victory is that they have broken the Republicans super majority in our legislature. Now, they didn't do it on their own merit, they didn't do it on their ideals. They did it on Jerry Mandard redistricting, which was forced upon us by a ridiculous court decision, a ridiculous court decision that might soon get overruled when the Supreme Court releases a decision on this matter. Now they're poking their chest out and acting like this is a big deal for them, but is it. Yeah, if the Republicans had capitalized on a supermajority, then yes, this would be a big deal for them. But the problem with Mississippi is Republicans have never been willing to capitalize on their supermajority in the first place. Republiclicans have never utilized it because they were afraid to actually do the things that Democrats would do when they have a super majority. It's been frustrating to watch because we've had this Republican supermajority, but you wouldn't know it from the battles that take place there in the state capitol to pass conservative legislation. Part of that, as you know, is because we have a liberal lieutenant governor and Delbert Hoseman. But I have to be honest, despite my criticism of Delbert Hoseman, this predates Delbert. Republicans have always been reluctant to capitalize on having the Republican super majority. They just didn't want to force through conservative legislation and it was frustrating. There were those that were warning that there was going to come a point in time where they weren't going to be able to utilize that Republican supermajority that they weren't always going to hold it. We need to get through the legislation that we want. The latest example is the battle over eliminating the state income tax. You know that thing that they all bragged about earlier this year and lied to you that was completely eliminated, but you'll still be paying next year, that thing that they only really voted for a path to guess what, they're not going to get now as long as they don't have a super majority, that elimination of the state income tax is going to go away. It's what we warned when this happened. It's what we told you. The only thing that that pill that they poked their chest out and bragged about eliminating the state income tax did was it raised your cast tax. So they raised your taxes with the promise of a future tax cut. Maybe that thing is definitely now probably not gonna happen unless they can recapture the super majority. Because Democrats are gonna fight it, they're gonna hold it up. They're not gonna let it happen. This is why it was imperative to get it done, why you had a supermajority, But they didn't. They didn't mainly because Delbert didn't want it. They didn't because leadership over in the House didn't necessarily fight as hard earlier for this movement, even though their plan was the better plan. Folks. Again, this is another one of those poke your chest out moments that the Democrats are going to overstate. But they never really had to deal with the Republican supermajority for most of the time, for most of the thirteen years that Republicans had that supermajority, never felt like they did. And during the Delbert Hosman administration they have had the best run period. So all this is this is a nicing on the cake. If anything. If you look at the weak need Republicans in the State Senate, you can understand that Democrats probably now have the supermajority because Delbert is a liberal Democrat. Delbert follows alongside with their ideology, and you know who else does his top lieutenants, because they're weak need people who crave crave a committee, a committee chairmanship over doing what they tell the voters that are going to do, and you'll fall forward and you'll still vote for him again because you always do. You always do because you just don't pay attention. Oh no, not my guy. He would never never do that. He's gonna vote the way I want him to every time, and then you never go examine his vote and you just blindly show up and vote for him again. Yes, this is a dead horse. I beat it constantly because some of you in the back of the room need to still hear it, because you still show up and vote for these morons. You still show up and vote for them, and then wonder why we can't get things done, why we're not seeing more conservative pieces of legislation passed. Democrats have been in control in Mississippi for longer than you think. There's a reason why they say we are a purple state despite our people being overwhelmingly read. It's because they look at that legislature and they're not pushing forth conservative principles. Matter of fact, they actively fight against it. It's frustrating. It's frustrating. So yes, Democrats, spoke your chest out. You used the courts to force what should be illegal, and hopefully, when the Supreme Court rules will be illegally federally mandated gerry mandering jerry mandering to this level is ridiculous, and I don't bind this all you need to have equal representation, get over it to move somewhere else. I mean, this is enough enough of these type of non sensical arguments. We should not be drawing lines based on racial guidelines to try to make sure that there is a black representative or whatever the case it needs to just be. Let's draw lines that make sense. If you look at some of these district lines, they are very creative in how they draw things like my my district. Again, as we talked about it before, they conveniently drew a line kind of a little circle around a certain area, mainly just so they could draw Chris McDaniel out of his old district. Those type of games need to go away. Let's just draw straight lines that make sense and let the chips faw whard they may. But again, as long as the courts want to get involved and tell them what they have to do, it's it gets pretty ridiculous. Now then we'll probably always be political jerry mandering, no matter how much I am appalled by the ridiculousness of it. That's just the nature of this. But let's get away from the racial jerry mandering, because it's an idiotic idea that has well past its prime. Let's draw lines make sense, not lines that just pander, because that's all that that does. It's all that it does. Doesn't fix anything, it doesn't ease racial tensions. It doesn't do anything but probably fan the flames, which again a lot of these politicians probably like for the most part, because they'd rather fan the flames of division than try to solve anything, because banning those flames of divisions, well, you know, that's good for business, they think, and it has been for years. So yeah, Republicans, you know, I'm here in Mississippi. Yeah, this is why you should have acted when you had your super majority for the last thirteen years. This is why you should have acted. And voters, this is why you don't vote for a Delbert Hoseman in the first place, who is more interested in putting out political retribution against his political rivals than he is in drawing competent lines in the first place that were going to be able to withstand the judicial muster in the first place. Hoseman created this mess. The media is not going to say that. They're not going to tell you that because you know, we had redistricting before and it upheld the judicial standard. Then this time it didn't because Hoseman was more interested in his political retribution than drawing competent lines. It was that simple. Delbert Hoseman did this. He didn't care because again he's more friendly with those Democrats anyway. So Hooseman probably has a stronger supermajority, not that he didn't already have a supermajority backing his liberal ideals, but it got stronger now because he got a few more Democrats. And you know what, he can't run for lieutenant governor again, so maybe Hooseman's going to just go ahead and lean hard left because of course the rumor is he's running for governor. So he probably won't, but he could. He could. Again, a lot of people are going to sit around and tell you that this guy is falling because of all these things that we've talked about on this particular show. A lot of people are going to tell you that this is the end of the world because Democrats won in Virginia, New Jersey, and New York in California, but that's not entirely true. People are going to tell you that this guy is falling because Mississippi's Republican supermajority has been cracked after thirteen years, although they can't point to a single piece of strong conservative legislation that was championed and passed in those thirteen years. So when you look at those things and you see the truth right there in front of you, when you look at it and you evaluate the fact that wait, that that was a blue state. Wait, that was a purple blue leaning state. Wait, Mississippi's Republicans, despite having a supermajority, have failed to push conservative legislation for thirteen years. You have to ask that next question, what did what did we lose? What did we lose on those nights, Maybe at some of the percentages and compare them to past elections and see, as Chris said, they were merely holding on plus for Mississippi. That Supreme Court ruling could open the door yet again for these lines to be redrawn again before the next census. I've always had it because again, here's the thing, this whole racial gerrymandering. They don't force it in northern states, they don't force it outside of the South. That's one of those outdated things that needs to go away. It is what it is people. But I still say it wouldn't have mattered if Republicans had held on to a super majority here in Mississippi. They still weren't going to do anything because they haven't for the last thirteen years. Nobody else is willing to say that. Everybody else is going to sit back and just laman the day and cry about the fact the Republicans lost a supermajority in Mississippi. None of them are going to point out the fact to you that we didn't do anything with it when we had it. None of them are going to point out the fact to you that, yeah, Republicans lost a super majority. That's true, but point to the conservative legislation that they championed during their time having that supermajority. Point to that can't find it?
Speaker 1: Can you.
Speaker 4: Can't find it because we're a purple state thanks to our legislature. The super majority meant absolutely nothing. It meant nothing, and it means nothing to lose it because nothing's going to change other than the Republicans now have an excuse. Republicans are going to throw out, well, we would have done that, but we don't have that supermajority. And your question to them when they try to throw that excuse at you should be well, why didn't you do it when you did have it? Are you willing to ask that question? Are you willing to stare them in the faith and ask that question. If you're not, go find a mirror stared directly in it and identify yourself as part of the problem in our state. Because if you're not willing to confront them over this their inability to utilize the supermajority that we as voters gave them, then you should tell them to shut the hell up when they're trying to utilize that as an excuse now for why they can't get things done. It's that simple, people, It's that simple, guys. As I told you before, I was going to keep this one a little bit shorter than normal because again, it's a long week this week. I mean, we've got at the paper, we've got high school football on Thursday, and of course deliveries tomorrow night. So with all that going on, fatigue levels or maxed outs and that's part of the reason why this episode didn't get recorded until Thursday morning. But it will release immediately and we will get this episode out to the masses. So that way, you guys can check out this new episode of the right Side Radio Show and we'll be back next week, probably with a full fledged episode. Before I sign off, I do want to extend our thoughts and prayers to our frequent collaborator, outstanding guest on the Right Side Radio Show, Ryan Walters. Ryan lost his father and we just want to extend our thoughts and prayers to Ryan and his mother as they deal with this difficult time. Ryan, buddy, We're thinking of you, We're praying for you. If you need anything, just tolerate at us. This has been the right Side Radio Show. We'll see you again real soon.
Speaker 1: When you are ready to double down, dive in, try for a show and not look back.
Speaker 2: Roll into Pearl River Resort from tea times to table games, water slides by day, slots by night.
Speaker 1: Savor the flavors, fuel the fun. Win big.
Speaker 3: Let's roll into Pearl River Restes must be twenty What a rolder to play? Gambling problem called one et hunter Gmibler.
Speaker 4: Hey, everyone, this is Jack Fairnshaw's the right Side Radio Program and license reviewed, and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative field then holds that position all night, helping you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of Mine Pillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that my Pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own, and I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now you can get up to eighty percent off of all My Pillow products, including bed sheets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee when you go to MyPillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride. No space in between Midnight and Ride and remember enter the promo code m d Night r Ide and save big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had. The Midnight Ride the home of the anti establishment movement. This network features great programming such as Chris McDaniels, America, God and Country, The Right Side Radio Show, Paul Revere's Liberty Layer, and many more coming soon. So check out the Midnight Ride today. Head to the Midnight Ride dot com and check out all the amazing content.
Speaker 5: Go for the Green with stay and play packages at the award winning Dancing Rabbit Golf Club.
Speaker 1: You'll love the.
Speaker 5: Comfort and convenience of the newly renovated Dancing Rabbit n beautiful single or double room and suites available poor it. Bring your group and stay at our elegant clubhouse, room, golf and dine packages starting at one hundred and thirty nine dollars. Book today called eight sixty six four four Pearl or online at Pearl Riverresort dot com.
Speaker 1: It's key to Pearl River Resort.