Speaker 1: Let's go many. Hey, hike man, how are you right?
Speaker 2: Hallidays?
Speaker 3: Heavy holidays to you see Alex in the hall?
Speaker 1: I did Chilie make a re union? Need Chilie?
Speaker 3: Make sure you got three lined up to play? Okay, please, here we go.
Speaker 1: It's the sweeping sensation that's sweeping the nation. It's time to play the pumping spice. Cry right.
Speaker 3: Where you've bid on actual pumpkin spice items available on retail shelves this fall season.
Speaker 1: I'm a careful favor.
Speaker 2: We're going to pass out after that.
Speaker 3: Uh, let's meet who's going to be playing today?
Speaker 1: All the big game? H Blake, come on down, Blake Lake?
Speaker 4: Who how's it going?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 1: R Going great? I'm a little out of breath.
Speaker 3: Uh, Blake, you're gonna be bidding first today on the pumpkin spice price is right?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: Wait to get through man, hang on for me. Okay, Next up is going to be Amanda. Come on down.
Speaker 2: Do you think you'd get less funny?
Speaker 1: Amanda? Be there. She's boycotting. She doesn't want to be called Amando. Amanda. Can you hear me? Hear Amanda? Are you playing this game or not? I am okay? I can hear you. Good. Good to have you on, Amanda.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be bidding twice. You're gonna be bidding in the second slot today on contested road. It's good to have you on today, Amanda.
Speaker 1: Stay sharp. Next up, can you help me with your name? Good morning?
Speaker 2: Hi? Good morning, yes hi, Hi the Phiro.
Speaker 3: That's her name, Zephiro. But her name is Zaphiro. Wouldn't it be Zeviro Zaphiro? Hey, good morning to you.
Speaker 1: How are you today?
Speaker 3: You're going to be bidding a third today on the pumpkin spice. Price is right, so I hope you know how the game works. The hype man is going to describe to us an actual pumpkin spice product, and then the three of you, Blaco, Amando, and Zaphiro, Oh, Zaphiro, you guys are all going to be giving your bid on what you think that thing costs.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, okay.
Speaker 3: Very good, Okay, Blake, Amanda, Zaphiro, sit tight, because it's it's.
Speaker 1: Time that you've been waiting for.
Speaker 3: Here we go, HiPE man, please tell us about today's item up for.
Speaker 4: Bid, well, Rod, Today's item is Williamson's Pumpkin Spice Fruitcake Christmas is.
Speaker 2: Right around the corner, so it's the perfect.
Speaker 1: Time for the cake nobody wants. I'm talking fruitcake.
Speaker 4: It's made using all fresh ingrid ants like cherries, pineapples, raisins, nuts, and of course a little pumpkin spice.
Speaker 1: Or something like. All the sounds like you just went through the ingredients ingrid ants.
Speaker 2: They have ants in the fruitcake. There's no angry and that's what fruitcake is not good. It's got ants and use just.
Speaker 1: As you'll kind not fire ants.
Speaker 2: Ingrida.
Speaker 1: You just listened the ingredients.
Speaker 2: No ingrid ants. Oh there are a breed of ants, gotcha green exactly? You get it? Wow?
Speaker 1: Okay, you can get it at room temperature or toasted for a warm winter train.
Speaker 4: You'll be the top of your holiday party when you show up with one of these, because you'll be the weirder that brought the fruitcake. You know what they say, gang people will leave fruitcake to be nice unless it's fruitcake.
Speaker 1: With pumpkin spice.
Speaker 4: It's a twenty podcast spice fruitcake from.
Speaker 2: The fine folks at least.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, well, there you have it.
Speaker 3: That's what you're gonna be bidding on kids, all right, so many things were correct in there. You said Christmas was around the corner, tills, you said this was a perfect time for this sort of thing fruitcake.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 3: You listed the ingredients which sound delicious.
Speaker 4: Which include ingrid ants which are in the fruitcake?
Speaker 3: Will that make it more or less expensive? I don't know, hey, Blake, Christmas is around the corner. He was right on that. Contested Number one, Blake, what is your bid on the Williamson's twenty ounce pumpkin spice fruitcake?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Blake, let's go with forty five dollars. Forty five dollars? Okay, Yeah, you never know what these things are. You know, it could be five bucks, it could be eighty.
Speaker 2: It does come with ingrid ants. I've already said this.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, hype man, Amanda, good morning.
Speaker 3: Contested number two, what is your bid on this pumpkin spice fruitcake?
Speaker 1: It's twenty ounces?
Speaker 2: Hey, nineteen ninety nine? Nineteen nine.
Speaker 1: I know you said you were going to say something, but we can't hear. What were you going to say, Amanda? N nine? Did you say nineteen ninety nine?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: Nineteen nine? Okay? Ninety nine nine?
Speaker 1: Is it nineteen nine?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 4: More time, Amanda nineteen ninety nine, Thank you all nailed gotcha nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did get that nailed down finally.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And then last but not least, the Fierro, the Fhiro, Good morning, contested number three.
Speaker 1: I got a forty five dollars bid. I have a nineteen ninety nine bid. It's wide open.
Speaker 3: What is your bid on the twenty ounce pumpkin spice fruitcake from the fine folks at Williamson's.
Speaker 1: It's the Firo.
Speaker 2: I'll want to say, forty six.
Speaker 1: Forty six dollars. Yeah, you just don't know. And clearly nobody knows. One guy knows.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: One guy does know.
Speaker 2: Someone has to.
Speaker 3: Hi, Man, if you can tell us the actual retail price, we can wrap up this game for the season.
Speaker 4: Well, Rob, actual retail price of Williamson's Pumpkin spice fruitcake is.
Speaker 2: Exactly nineteen dollars. And Maggie answers, whoa ado?
Speaker 1: Of course, I gotta bring Amanda on.
Speaker 2: We can't hear her the worst phone. It's Amanda.
Speaker 1: She's the one trick we can't hear on the game. Amanda, you won. I don't believe it. I do believe it.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, you're the winner on the pumpkin spice price is right as a matter of fact, last game of the year and absolutely stone cold nailing the price.
Speaker 1: What are you giving her?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you a pair of tickets see Deft Tongs and the Mars Volta Toyota Center. Congratulations you don't. I'll even throw in some ingrid.
Speaker 1: Ants with that are no ingrid ants. Those are ingredients.
Speaker 3: Glory, Blake, Zaphiro and Amanda. Amanda, Merry Christmas to you.
Speaker 2: I thinks very Christmasmas. She was sweat a worst phone.
Speaker 4: Thank you,