Speaker 1: Watch Doors of Perception now on Amazon Prime.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: I want to welcome back to the show Charlie Robinson. He is an author, researcher, and host of Macro Aggressions and co host of Day Zero. All right, Charlie, thank you so much for having me over. This is going to be wonderful. Let's start with how did you get started with podcasting and really what opened your eyes to some of the things happening that we're not really told on the up and up.
Speaker 2: Well, it started when I read John perkins book Confessions of an Economic hit Man in two thousand and seven. It opened me up to the money component of the scam. I knew nine to eleven was not what it appeared to be, but I didn't understand how the money worked. And when I read his book, he explained the concept of debt slavery. Where a country would would be approached by John Perkins and the group he worked for, which was kind of like a Haliburton type multinational engineering firm. They tell him, you've got the great topography here to build a dam. They would say, you know, it'll cost you X number of billions of dollars, but don't worry about that. The IMF and World Bank have that all set up for you. They'd build this power plant, it would start generating revenue, but never enough to really pay off the debt, and they'd fall behind in their payments. And then John Perkins would approach him and say, listen, you know you owe this. You owe these guys a lot of money. But I think we can work it out. You can maybe privatize your lumber industry and sell it to our friends, or you can vote our way in a UN resolution, or let the US build a military base. There's some some horrible deal that the country didn't want to get involved in. But it occurred to me that while I was reading this book, the same thing was happening in Las Vegas, where I was working in real estate. That we were extending loans to people that had no business getting a loan for a house, and then when they fell behind, the banks were going to take back tangible assets. They were going to take back this home, just like they were doing it in John Perkins's life. And I just had this epiphany, like, holy shit, this is this is how it's done. You know, these banks are extremely dangerous, and it never occurred to me how the banks played a role in the whole thing. I knew that the military was dangerous, and knew that they were obviously bombing Afnistan in Iraq, and all these wars were horrible, but I didn't understand how it was all being financed. And once I woke up to that, I got in. I started to go down the rabbit hole of understanding about the Federal Reserve, FIAT currencies, how that system works, how you know the United States is so you know, in such a huge deficit, and how they planned to never really pay the debt back. And when I started to look at that, that led me down the rabbit hole. And after years and years of research, I wound up deciding that I was going to write a book because it seemed like the one thing that I could do. So I compiled this book called The Octopus of Global Control. It came out in twenty seventeen. It has seven hundred quotes from five hundred different people that had like a front row seat to how the world really works. Bush's, Clinton's, Rockefellers, Rothschilds, all the usual scumbags. But also I brought in sort of a funny side. I had Joe Rogan and Bill Hicks and George Carlin and the quotes of how they saw the world, and I thought it was an interesting way to kind of punctuate the topics I was talking about. And then you would hear you would read a quote from somebody and it would you would say, Oh, my god, I can't believe they said that. I never saw I never heard about that on the nightly news. And it painted a much different picture of how this world is controlled. And so when I I put that out in August of twenty seventeen and went out to promote the book wherever I could, podcast, radio, television, and I got lucky early on. I got on coast to coast and that was a huge deal to me. The book sales started and I went out promoting the book even more, and after that it wound up leading me into doing a podcast. Actually had done so many interviews I was on one side of the table. I decided to go on the other side of the table. Tony Merkle helped out with that. He made it possible. And on March in March of twenty twenty, right when the pandemic kicked off, macroaggression started and that sort of really got me turbocharged into this industry of not just writing about these things, but also talking about them as well.
Speaker 1: Right on in twenty twenty was an extremely important and pivotal year. So much has changed then. Did you think that we would be where we're at whenever you started to first see some of the COVID narratives at play. Did you think that the world would have changed as quickly as it did and we would be sitting where we are?
Speaker 2: Well? I hoped not, But I also understood that once the media is involved and they start the promotion process, that all bets are off. And we started to see these characters that were elevated in status, Fauci and Burks early on, and I got a bad feeling about it. You know, everyone was panicked. The videos were coming out of China, Chinese people just falling, face planting and things that, and it seemed very scary. And Americans, you know, listen, we've always got to have an invisible enemy that we're scared of, whether it be you know, Arab hijackers that are just around the corner, or a virus that's going definitely going to kill you. And I started to feel like it felt very unnatural what they were telling us to do. You know, we had just been in Mexico, at in Arcopolco a couple of weeks earlier, and the world was totally normal there. And then and then we then we get back, I get back home, and things change really quick. And and it the problem that I had was that it seemed very coordinated. Every even though there was a lot of commotion and uncertainty, the narrative remained the same, which was do what the government says, do what the media tells you to do, trust the science, and and and we'll get through this two weeks to flatten the curve, which we all knew was nonsense. And uh. And I had a conversation with James Corbett early on two weeks into it, and he said he discussed the possibility of medical marcial law. You know, he said, forget tanks on the corner. He says, what if they had medical marcial law where it wasn't it wasn't this overt stay in your house or you'll get shot. It was stay in your house or if you go outside, you'll die. And he was speculating on that, right and and but he was right. That's what it turned out to be and you you got the feeling that you were a prisoner. And then and then and then the insanity started. Then then the stand on the dot, you know, six feet away from the person in front of you, and go down this direction, down the grocery store aisle, but you can't go to the other direction, and you're definitely gonna die. And and then everyone started with the you know, are you trying to kill grandma? And I started I recognized this as as psychological conditioning, and I wound up getting into the work of Yuri Besmanov, a firm Firmer KGB agent who who talked about talked openly in the late seventies and early eighties with with our mutual friend G. Edward Griffin about the process of demoralization, psychological manipulation and breaking people's brains. And once you watch those videos, which are hilarious to watch because they're all in their seventies attire, you know, they look pretty ridiculous, but they're talking about things they're very relevant now, about how you can control population through fear, and how if you subject people to six weeks of NonStop negative information, you will break their brains and if and if you do that to a person or a group of people, no amount of information after that will change them, will change them back. Meaning once once they're broken, they're broken forever, which is the reason why you still see people wearing masks in their car by themselves as they're driving around. These are people that are psychologically traumatized and will never be the same. So I started to see a lot of In fact, I started to see a lot of the same overlap between what we saw with nine to eleven happening with COVID, which was which was this very unnatural, almost compelled belief in the media and the government, And those are two institutions that I deeply am distrustful of. So when you're told to trust in that and and they're not allowing any sort of alternative explanation, they're not allowing this, you know, the alternative media to speak anybody that's contrarian wasn't just silenced, they were they were demized. They were told that they were killing people by speaking out against this. And when when I hear you know that the herd is all going one direction, I get instantly suspicious. So so I saw a lot of the similarities. You know, you're either with us or you're with the terrorists. You're either gonna you're either going to lock down or you're killing grandma, these sort of If you're not this, then you're that bad thing. It felt very artificial to me and I think to a lot of people. So we recognized it and and it turned into well, it's turned into what it is now, which is, you know, some people will never allow themselves to admit that they were they were manipulated by lives and other people. It. You know, it's quite obvious now. I think for for a lot of us in the alternative media, we recognize it immediately, but for others it took a little longer. And you know, there's some people that are in that vesement off camp. They're broken. They're never going to figure it out. They're always gonna want they're always going to go get the next booster. They're always going to wear their mask because they're they're they're doing their part and they're saving humanity, but they're not. They're just believing, they're just believing lies.
Speaker 1: At this point, what's happening right now has so many layers, and there's so many pieces of this, and it is so compartmentalized. The right hand does what the left hand is doing when it comes to authority in this but what we're seeing now, it's so hard to describe and explain to people the layers of Agenda Z that we're seeing and the ultimate desired outcome for some of these. It's extremely convolutioned, especially when you get to the occult aspects and some of the darker nefarious things. There are different layers like depopulation. There is the social credit slave system layer, then you have the transhuman layer, you have the climate change. It all fits together in certain ways, but whenever you're trying to explain to someone how it does, it can be difficult. How are you doing that.
Speaker 2: Well? One great resource is actually the World Economic Forum's website weiforum dot org. You can go there and you can see how it all blends together. They have a plan for the year twenty thirty. It's Agenda twenty thirty. It's set up by the United Nations in partnership with the World Economic Forum, And if you start there and work your way backwards, you'll it'll start to make a lot more sense. On their website, they have a wheel that connects all of these various agendas together, so they're pushing for something called the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Now, the first Industrial revolution was like steam power. It was like the wheel, and then it went to steam power, and then it became you know, computer chips and silicon wafers, and that was the Third Industrial Revolution. And now they're saying it's ready for humanity is ready for the Fourth Industrial Revolution, and that is the blending of man with machine into what they call transhumanism. Now, for people that aren't paying attention, they might assume that transhumanism just means that they're going to get you know, termed bionic. Somehow, they're going to have improved you know, retinal implants so that they can see further or see things, or you know, some sort of alteration to their body that's going to benefit them and make them a little bit better in actuality. What humanism means is it comes from that term was developed by Sir Julian Huxley in nineteen fifty seven, and it was a rebranding of the term that they'd been using all along, called eugenics. He was the president of the British Eugenic Society, and eugenics is the study of depopulation. It is the thinning of the herd so that you can improve the stock. Now, they talk about this with regard to animals, and it's seen as a noble endeavor, but they've turned this and weaponized it against the people. So a lot of people don't understand that when the World Economic Forum is talking about the Fourth Industrial Revolution transhumanism, that what they're actually talking about is depopulation. They don't understand how that works. And I think that one of the best ways to show that, or to compare it, would be to think about the genetically modified food industry. When you take a look at a tomato, tomatoes can't be patented. They're organic, they're natural, they come from God of that type. You can't own a tomato. You can grow them and you can sell them, but you can't own a patent on a tomato. But if you change a tomato, if you make it one deviation less tomato, make it a genetically modified tomato. Now legally it is not the same as a tomato. And because of that, you can own it. You can own the seeds for it, you can own the patent on it. And that's what companies like Syngenta and Monsanto do with genetically modified foods. Now they take that concept of genetically modifying an organism like a tomato, and just put that on top of and overlay that on human beings. Genetically modified people no longer technically people. They're one deviation away, which means that you can patent license, do whatever you want with them, maybe even own them, maybe even remove rights from them. So when you're talking about moving people into a world of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, a transhuman world, what you're doing is you're making them legally no longer human beings. And that gives me the creeps because the wrong people are in charge of this program, and if they have their way, they're going to get to a point where, because you've injected mRNA technology into in the form of vaccines, you are no longer a biological, pure human being. You are now partially synthetic, and because of that, well, maybe the rights afforded to you no longer apply one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: This has been going on also for a very long time. This is something else that's been a long time in the making. It started by giving us gmo food the pharmaceuticals. Now they're integrating what they're doing doing with the of course the mRNA vaccine and vaccines in general. But now they're targeting children and youth in a new kind of way to where it's okay to be not only a man or one, but anything you want in reality, and this is the new ideology that they're pushing. And for me, I don't care what you do as a grown adult, as a consenting adult behind closed doors whatever, I don't care. But when you're targeting children, that is where I draw the line.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people do. Yeah, it's be whatever you want to be. If you're it's up to you. As long as you're not hurting anybody else, none of my business. But the problem is when you target kids. Now we're talking about transhumanism, now we're talking about transgenderism. There is most definitely an agenda, a push to make people no longer what they are, or to instill in them a belief that they are somehow born in the wrong body. Now, this happens in nature from time to time, but it's not at the percentage rate that it's happening right now. It's definitely an agenda. Reminds me of David Ike saying you can tell it's the agenda when it was nowhere, and then all of a sudden, it's everywhere, and it is most definitely everywhere. It's artificial, and it feels very unnatural. The push into this. It's starting earlier, tranny drag, queen story time for five year olds, starting to get kids used to and comfortable with the idea that, you know, six foot five woman looking cartoonish character is going to read to them. And it seems like this agenda is trying to convince kids to be confused about what they are and who they should be and who they can be. We're starting to see a push to even add on passports, not just male female, but other and and I wonder, you know, if if this isn't tied into the transhuman agenda, because again, if you're no longer a male or female, you're something else, well, do you qualify anymore? Are you? Do you have legal rights anymore? Are they? Is this something that is being baked in where you know, we do understand that they take a long term approach to these agendas, so it doesn't have to happen overnight, but I can envision a couple of generations from now where they've done such a good job, well, horrible job, I guess, technically of convincing people that they are no longer a man or a woman. You've got Supreme Court justices getting interviewed in congressional hearings being asked, you know, can you define a woman? And they're saying, no, I can't define a woman, and we're supposed to pretend like that's normal or that that's somehow acceptable. It's unacceptable. Of course we recognize this, but again, the the media push and the social media uh push as well, is trying to seek to normalize this, that it is stunning and brave if you can't just define what a woman is. But in actuality, it's it's a it's nonsense. I think we we recognize that we know what a woman is, a biological female human being. It's very simple. There's no there's no gray area here, and yet they're trying to convince you to that there's a gray area. It gets me back into the the uribezment of things. You know, if they can convince you to not believe your own eyes, they've got you. They've broken you, and and the younger they get you into that, the more compliant you become. Also, you know, look, the the Fourth Industrial Revolution is global communism. That's that's it's the sales pitch for global communism. And one of the things that the communists really enjoyed and sort of it was sort of part of what they wanted to do, was they wanted to disassociate children from the family. And if you can, if you can convince kids that they don't need a family, if you can convince them that the state is their family, then you've got them, you know, in the House of Representatives. In twenty nineteen they got busy with actually, i think it was twenty twenty one, they changed a law making it banning certain words from being used in Congress. Those words, you know, not the F word, not the words that you might think. The words that were banned were mother, father, brother, sister, grandma, grandpa, uncle. They're about thirty different words used to describe a family. You're not allowed to say that. You're not allowed to use those words in Congress anymore. What they're trying to do is they're trying to destroy the ways in which you describe a family, because if you can't describe a family, then pretty soon the family unit goes away and that's part of this push as well, is to destroy the family unit and replace it with the state. And that's what the Communists always did. That's where we're going, that's where we're getting in with these especially with the Democratic Party, with the Democratic Socialists. These are this is another name for Fabian socialists, and these are people who's whose motto or whose logo was a turtle because they are tortoise. They move very slowly, and their coat of arms was a wolf in sheep's clothing because they were something that they wanted to pretend to be something that they actually were not. So I'm very distrustful of this agenda because it's it's it's moving slowly and trying to remove the family and remove mother and father and all the things that kids need when they're growing up to figure out how to identify themselves and figure out how they're going to fit into society, and instead they're being confused, they're having their head scrambled. The transgender community is facing over fifty percent of them on the last survey I read, have complated suicide. You've got states like California saying nineteen percent of transgender youth have attempted suicide. So this is inconsistent with meant with clear mental health. This is really doing damage that probably we won't be able to quantify or measure for the next twenty years.
Speaker 1: And all this can fall under a certain category that we're calling woke nowadays. We used to call it politically correct, but it's something it's morphed into something much worse now and this is something they started rewarding being woke in certain ways with things like ESG scores for certain companies. Talk a little bit about your thoughts on this and how danger oh.
Speaker 2: I mean, back when it was politically incorrect to say some things, you know, it was just you might get people might look at you funny. Now you're fired. Now you won't be able to participate in social media. The ESG scores Environmental, Social and Governance, this is the social credit system for corporations. This is how they are They're getting a different score. You and I might get a credit score to determine whether or not we're a good risk for lending money to They are going to get an ESG score, And what that means is that if their corporation acts in a way that is better for the environment and socially and sustainably run, and their governance, meaning their boards of directors in their top level management are more of a representation of all of the colors of the rainbow. Then their score goes up. And if they are lacking in having the right number of uh, you know, one legged Hispanic midgets on their board, then they then their score goes down. And and this is behavior modification on a corporate level. And then on top of that, the Biden administration has opened up massive pools of money to corporations that are essentially woke, that that have a high enough ESG score, they're going to be able to tap into this money to use or investments, and other companies that don't align with this crazy ideology will not have access to that. So they're definitely rigging the playing field a little bit here because they want this ideology of of of wokeness to infect the corporations and then from that to sort of top down force it onto onto the rest of the public. This is the reason why you see corporations like Anheuser Bush run that bud Light campaign with doing vany the guy who is LARPing as a female in these three hundred and sixty five days of girlhood and this which you know rightly in the past we would have institutionalized a person like that. But now they've got a million dollars worth of sponsorship deals. They've got a deal with a Plaza Hotel showing the new Eloise suite and talking about how great it is to be a six year old girl, never mind the fact that he's a thirty year old man. And now you're starting to get into real pedophile territory here. All of this stuff is normalized. They call it stunning and brave, but in actuality it's not. It's part of a much deeper agenda to roll in a credit system, a social credit system in which your score is predicated on how well you comply with the dictates that are being handed down, and these dictates are getting increasingly more and more bizarre, where you have to you know, you can't acknowledge, you know, you have to say that there's three there's got to be three bathrooms, and you have to agree that that there's one hundred and seventy seven different genders and that and that gender is a social construct, and all these things that go against reality. You have to now believe in them, and for your soon to be social credit score, which is being today in as we speak, to allow you to continue to live in society. Your social credit score is too low, you can't get a you can't get a you can't get on the bus, you can't get on an airplane in China, in Shenzhen, China. If your score is too low, you can't get on a train, you can't get to work, you might not even have a job. So all of these this is behavior modification through insane, woke policies. And some people get it and some people don't, but everybody's going to be forced to deal with it and not And this isn't in the scientific future. This is happening. This is all part of Agenda twenty thirty. So it's going to be rolled out within the next five years, and people better be prepared for it now.
Speaker 1: If it were up to the mainstream media, they'd have us believe that everybody's on board with these agendas, that the majority of the people are participating and not only participating, but happy as a clan with everything that's going on, that the Blue States are the majority here and even when you travel across the country, Yes, the cities are where you'll see much of the woke communities, But just travel from here to California, there's nothing there. And if you go into the some of the smaller towns, they're not into some of this stuff. So the media would have us believe that the mentally ill are the majority here, but I think that it's a lot different than they would portray. I think a lot of people have not only woken up to this, but are in non participation and much more aware than they would have. Many people think, what do you think about.
Speaker 2: That, Well, this is a Western situation. This is not happening in most parts of the world. They're not on board with this, they're not participating in it. This is targeted, especially at the United States, and when you take a look at things like the you know, like the percentage of transgendered people as a proportion of what you see on television, what you see on television and what you see on social media, and now what you're seeing in the advertising, you would have people would would think, I don't know, maybe thirty percent of the population's trans in actuality, it's er point six percent of the population of the United States is actually transgendered. This is, but they're getting a disproportionate amount of publicity, which means that it's being manufactured because it's not proportionate to the representation out in the public. The Blue States, the Blue cities, mostly the Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Philly, Washington, d C. These places are having a lot of the traffic on this. They are of the belief that that's America. Those cities are the representation of America that they call the rest of the country. Flyover states, you know, meaning when you're flying from New York to LA you're just flying over all these people that are just a bunch of hillbillies that don't know any better. But in actuality, I think a lot of America doesn't have an appetite for this, and you're starting to see some pushback. You're starting to see television programming that's not being watched, movies that are coming out that aren't being viewed, ideology that's being pushed. NHL is pushing, you know, we're going to have in warm ups where you know, teams are going to wear LGBT different you know, sweaters, you know, for jerseys, for for pregame and a bunch of the players are like, no, we're not doing that. In the NHL canceled it because there wasn't an appetite. There is something to get woke go broke. We're starting to see that with Netflix. Netflix lost four hundred billion dollars of market cap because of their push to normalize things like QDs, which was by all accounts, child porn on their on their platform. We saw Twitter get get hammered with outright allocation allegations of child porn and being rempant there. You're starting to see a lot of people being silenced by video platforms that are critical of this woke ideology. And it's it's coming to a head where where the conservative groups that that only want to have their children left alone are starting to have to fight back and speak up about this. And you're starting to see things like, you know, we're gonna we're gonna shut down these gender clinics that are specifically targeting kids. If you're an adult, do what you want to do. But that I think where you know, people are are very passive in the United States as opposed to places like Frame. They will go burn down Black Rock. Good for them, you know, and the Dutch farmers that are literally spraying manure all over the police like they're uprising and protesting. And it's great to see that, but in America we're very reserved and calm and that and very subdued. But I'll tell you what, there is a line in the sand that these people are going to find, and that is when you start to target children. The Conservatives aren't going to sit back and take that, and they're going to vote with their dollars. They're going to make their voices heard. They're going to come out and start to protest these things and really get out in the streets I think at some point. But until then, you know, we're going to have an uphill fight against the mainstream media, which has this this ability to take something that is very small and make it appear very large and important when in actuality, it's just a handful of of of people that are in some form of mental illness and and and LARPing about being some other gender that are really uh, you know, their voices are elevated because because they're part of the plan, and part of the plan is to confuse and destabilize America from the inside. And I would say they're they're at the current rate they're going, they're doing a pretty good job, but they're they're going to face a very angry conservative group I think in the future if they continue with the targeting of children, and that will end poorly.
Speaker 1: Now we all have to have the invisible enemy. It was terrorism for a while, and then we had COVID. Of course, now we have the the Ukraine War and this is a This is one of those that I don't think enough people are getting behind to that we would ever be pushed to have a conflict there, a major conflict. But they are definitely trying to get us on board with this, and this is just another one of those operations, I believe, because we have to have this invisible enemy. But what are your insights into what's going on behind this?
Speaker 2: Well, the American Empire is desperate to stay relevant and Russia has always been a convenient boogeyman for them. They have a problem with Russia. They feel that if Russia, you know, Russia and China together, that's a dangerous combination. So they already destroyed the Soviet Union in in nineteen ninety one, and you know, things started to fall apart once the breakup of the Soviet Union happened, but Russia was never really went away. It never went away as a as a country that America had on its radar for destruction. And what we want now with this Ukraine conflict is nothing short of money laundering and a make work program for the weapons industry. You know, the Lockheed Martin is making more money than they could ever possibly imagine by having to rebuild, you know, make more missiles and make more bombs so that America can send them to Ukraine to fight this enemy, the big bad Russians. Well, in actuality, you know, the American media would have you believe that this was an unprovoked attack. That's the term whenever you talk about the Ukraine Russia conflict. It's always right, you know, an unprovoked attack by the Russians. Well, in actuality, it was most definitely provoked. It had been provoked starting in twenty fourteen when Valerie Neulan regime changed the Yankovich in Ukraine and they replaced him with a leader that was more friendly to the United States, and then they started on that process of arming and training Ukraine for eventual showdown with Russia. Not that America would have it the showdown, but Ukraine would be the proxy for that. And when you start to build up to wars, you get a lot of money flowing through, and when you get a lot of money flowing into a region, a lot of it goes missing. And we've got Joe Biden on record saying that he demanded that the prosecutor be fired the guy that was looking into Burisma, the company that his crack addicted son was grifting money from, and set it on camera. It wasn't even hiding. Then we've got a situation that happens once the war kicks off. We get the Nordstream pipeline blowing up, and again, once again you've got Joe Biden on camera saying we will take it out. It will not happen. If they get that up and running at the Nordstream I pipeline and Russia invade Ukraine, we will, we will take care of it. The reporter followed up and said how will you do that, and he said, you just watch, We'll do it. And then you've got the same thing new on on camera as well, saying the North Stream pipeline will fail. If you know, we will. We will make sure that it is taken out if Russia invade Ukraine and then what do you know, the pipeline just up and blows up, and then they all start pointing fingers at everybody else. But you know, look, if we're dragging suspects down to the police station to interview them, it's America, okay, motive opportunity on video multiple times sent they are going to do it, and then it happens. That is not just active war against Russia, that is an active war against Germany, which is crazy because Germany is a part of NATO, so is the United States, and the rules for NATO are if any one NATO country gets attacked, all NATO countries have to join in the fight against the attacker. Well, in this case, Germany, a NATO country, was technically attacked by America, another NATO country, and and Germany's playing this game where they're just looking the other way and saying, I don't know what's must have been, you know, must have been climate change that that blew up this this this pipeline in the in the bottom of the Baltic Sea. You know, just I don't know what could have possibly done it, but it certainly wasn't America. You know, they're acting like they're being hostage. So we're playing this dangerous game where America is intentionally provoking a nuclear armed country in Russia and acting in ways that are very belligerent and and of course at the same time, you've got the media whipping the American public up into a frenzy where they have to support Ukraine. No matter what, I have to stand with Ukraine. They have to. Got U two is doing concerts in the in the subway down there, they're doing interviews with with I don't know god, who knows all the all the major celebrities have taken tours there. We've got Lensky when beer and all these things as even though he's a coked up lunatic. Again, much like COVID, itels very artificial and very stage managed and fake. And again you're only supposed to feel one way. You can only stand with Ukraine. The minute you say I don't I want to feel somewhere else, then there's this social pressure, social media pressure, media censorship, all of the attack dogs come after you. And again it makes it back to ike. You know, how can you tell when it's the agenda? It's everywhere? Well, standing with Ukraine became everywhere. It became a motto in America. We have to give as many you know, we'll give them whatever we need. Flint, Michigan still doesn't have clean drinking water. But I'll be damned if we're going to deny Zelenski another another ten billion dollars that he needs to do. Gauz what. So we've got problems there that we're not we're not being honest about in the media. But again that's what the media does. They lie. They are not there to actually tell you what's going on there, to sell you a version of reality that the American Empire needs you to believe in so that you never question their motive and you never question their ethics, because if you did, what you would find is that the American Empire is the actual terrorist organization in this whole equation.
Speaker 1: We're in extremely interesting times right now, and I thought for sure climate change would have been the next big agenda, but it seems that they are moving different directions, different psychological operations, either Chinese by balloons or UFOs, and strange enough that UFOs has been mentioned in the mainstream media. It's okay for pilots talk about it. It's been a topic of discussion lately, which I believe personally is another psychological operation to roll out something in the future or an excuse for something else. But what are your thoughts with those things going on?
Speaker 2: Well, there's no way that you would ever trust what the mainstream media was telling you to believe. And the idea that they're going to that the Pentagon at some point is going to get honest about the UFO story, I think is probably wishful thinking. At this point, they've invested so much money in trying to discredit anybody that even thinks about UFOs as being a real, real topic. It seems to me like this is just another limited hangout. They're going to allow you to be aware of some component of this of Witlwannan in our skies, but not others. I mean, listen, if you saw a stealth bomber in the eighties without knowing what it was, that's a UFO, you know, as far as I'm concerned. So it makes me think that they're probably close to unveiling or at least declassifying some sort of technology that they've always had for a long time, that they're going to sort of roll out. I don't, you know, I'm always very skeptical when the you know, when they strit to change the terminology went from UFO to UAP, you know, and Hillary Clinton is on Jimmy Kimmel talking about it. Bill Clinton's on talking about it, and Obama's on there talking about it, and they're all like, well, you know, you know, I can't tell you what I saw in the UFO files and all that stuff. And they make light of it, and it's a big joke. Yeah, well yeah, it's except that I think it's funny. I think that this has been a component of the US military industrial complex for a long long time. It's driven a ton of money into those black projects the you know, listen, Keithrin, Austin Fitz and Mark Skidmore did a great investigation into the missing twenty one trillion dollars the Department of Defense and hud have you know, have acknowledged, according to their books, has gone missing. That's only two of the seventeen federal agencies that they could be looking at. But of course they changed in the process of doing this. The government got wind of their investigations and changed the accounting reports. Something called fasby fifty six, which makes it so that these federal agencies don't even have to report their accounting to anybody. It just all gets blacked out. So now you'll never know how much money has gone missing. Their speculation fits and skidmore is that that money has been pumped into the secret space program. So if that is the case, then there's some technology that's being financed right now that we are not privy to that will probably be you know, the the UFO cover story that the media runs will will will obscure what's actually going on through you know, raytheon luckeyed Martin in the big industrial builders of airplanes, and and I think it's going to be just another bit of you know, look this way, not that, not that way, and and and look at the Chinese spy balloon, and look at the you know, let's listen to the pilots and let's have them go on Rogan and let's have them talk about all this stuff and get you looking one way, but definitely not at the one hundred plus trillion dollars that are that's alleged to have leaked out of America and gone into some of these black projects and then of course you can. You can look into the work that Daniel List has done over at Dark Journalist and the Extradegonography. He's got one hundred and thirty plus episodes talking about some of the secret space programs and how this this isn't something this is this goes back to the forties and fifties, and how they've been planning and working with these things, these these ship designs. And then it brings into this this sort of like more unusual and occult component, which is how are they getting this information about what they're building. You get Jordi Rose from d Waves saying that he's using their quantum computer to open up parallel dimensions, get information from beans and dragging it back in, and you go, okay, so now what are we doing. Are we getting the blueprints to the new line of secret space fighters from aliens somewhere? You know? I mean, if you listen to these guys, they are talking about gathering information from unusual places. So the whole thing's fascinating. I'll tell you one thing I do know for certain is that when the mainstream media tells you what the story is, guaranteed that'll be a lie.
Speaker 1: One hundred yeah, man, we're living in incredible times. There's so much going on. Do you think that there is any way that we can I don't think we can reverse anything, but made shift the trajectory that we're headed into something more positive. There's talk of looming financial crashes. I don't know if you know anything about if you know much about crypto and the possibilities of maybe being able to help offselves out of this situation with something like that, I don't know, what do you think?
Speaker 2: Well, for sure, we're moving into a new era and there's gonna be a tremendous amount of opportunities. The idea of a banking collapse scares me for two reasons. One, it's going to be messy and a lot of people are going to get hurt, that's for sure. The people that understand how banking collapses work know that most of them are engineered. They're made to happen. But there's a there. Sometimes you can kind of get away from it and it gets away from from the controllers and it can collapse on its own if if there's enough momentum. My biggest fear with regard to a banking collapse isn't so much the banking collapse itself. It's that the United States would find it necessary to distract from a potential banking collapse by starting World War three. And when you start to when you go back to the reasons for these massive wars, they're always to distract from something else, and usually it's it's it's from a financial collapse that's on its way. And now all of a sudden, we're talking about dropping bombs and and we're not talking about why the market went haywire. And and then you get into that very Rumsfelden line of thinking where you just say, well, you know, mistakes were made. Yes, the the financial system collapse, but you know, and that's because World War three. You know, we were in World War three and things happened and and and we'd have to remake society. So I think there's going to be opportunities for people in the wake of this. There is a financial collapse coming. It's it's just the mathematical certainty. At this point. You've got too many banks with interlocking dependency on each other through the derivatives bets that they've got. Now it's now the number I've heard, the last number I've heard is two quadrillion dollars of derivative bets with each other. So it's a bet on a bet, and it's big banks betting each other that I bet this will go up, and they say, well, I bet it'll go down. I'll take that bet. Now, if you have one of the one of the players in there, like Deutsche Bank, which is on its last leg, and they collapse, then all of the bets that maybe that you your bank had with Deutsche Bank, even if you were going to win these bets because you were on the right side of them, it doesn't matter. You're a loser now because you can't collect from that bank because that bank is dead. So when that bank goes down, all of their bad debts now become your problem, and then your problem becomes my problem, and then my problem becomes the other bank's problem, and they all go down. So this is what we talked about in the In the second book I wrote with Jeff Berwick called the Controlled Demolition of the American Empire, that the canary and the coal mine is Deutsche Bank. You watch that bank. When that bank goes down. It's connect to so many not just other banks, but governments and industries that depend on them. And also, you know, just regular old people that have their money in those banks. There's not going to be enough liquidity there to help those people out, and when that bank goes down, it's going to pull everyone else down. I think when you talk about crypto as an alternative, well, the media will tell you that CBDCs central bank digital currencies, that's just crypto, right, Well, it's digital money, but it's not crypto. It's not bitcoin. Bitcoin is much different than that, and bitcoin has a fixed supply of twenty one million, or at least it will when it's all built out, and that handles things a little bit differently. They will try to confuse the two and get you to believe that central bank digital currencies and bitcoin are the same thing. I'll tell you that the real problem in accepting though I like the idea of bitcoin and monarrow and these these coins that have limited supplies, the problem with central bank digital currencies is that the architecture of them is such that they're programmable. And that means that the people at the central banks, who are already the worst people in the world, they're now going to have the ability to program the money that's in your wallet. So if just imagine, if you had one hundred dollars bill in your wallet, you could go spend it wherever you wanted, buy whatever whatever you needed with it, and there'd be no record of it, no transaction history, no ledger or nothing. But a central bank did currency. Everything will be tracked. They'll know what you've got in your bank account, they'll know where you spend it, how you spend it, what you spend it on. If you get on the wrong side of them with a poor social credit score, they'll start turning off your options on where you can spend it. Maybe you can only spend it at the company store, meaning the corporations that are tied to the World Economic Forum, those big companies, you know what I mean, say, well, your money works here, but it doesn't work at the small lumber store down the street, because you know, they're just not part of this big network. So I have fears about the programmability of the central bank digital currencies, not just them where you can spend it, but back to the World Economic Forum. They one of their mottos is you'll own nothing, and well, part of the reason why you'll own nothing is because they can set your central bank digital currencies to expire. They just set it so that you can never save. You know, you make two thousand you you know, fed coins a month and and it's set that a thousand of them will will just evaporate in ninety days and then, you know, and so so you can never really get ahead. You can never really save. The reason why I say you'll own nothing, You'll have no money. You'll just have barely enough to You'll be living week to week on what you can buy. So Uber and Lyft will be your transportation partners. No surprise that the CEOs of both of those companies are a world economic forum, young global leaders. So they'll create the idea of the fifteen minute city. You have any need to go any further than that, you won't have any money to buy an airplane. Beat not that you'd be allowed on an airplane, because you know, your carbon output score would be too high for that. So they've got a control system set up. And the currency component, I think is the most dangerous one. So we if people can can somehow understand the idea of having money in your banking account, it isn't really yours that the government can watch every aspect of they can see everything you spend it on and manage your spending so that you know you're at the grocery store or buying too much hamburger meat. Every month, all of a sudden they decide, well, listen cows or you know, they're too much methane coming out of cows, and you're buying too much hamburger meat. Now, next time you go to the checkout aisle, you go to use your your credit card, which is tied into your social credit score, and all of a sudden, it just doesn't work. You can't you're going to have that big Fourth of July barbecue at your house. You can't. You've exceeded your allotment of red meat because it's bad for the environment. So all of these things that sound like science fiction now will be normalized, and under the guise of saving the planet, under the guise of saving Grandma from COVID or or whatever the agenda of the day is, they'll use that to modify your behavior so that you are eating the bugs even though you most definitely never intended to and still don't want to.
Speaker 1: So one of the most dangerous things I see happening right now is the rebranding of domestic terrorism and the fact that they're targeting us now as the dmesistic terrorists. It's a trickle down effect. It started with people like Alex Jones, David Ike being banned from how many, however many countries, Alex Jones being ordered to pay ridiculous amounts of money, and it has a trickle down effect. And we now I'll have targets on our head. Depending on what we are looking at, some of the things that we're pointing out, and depending on what we're talking about and bringing lights to, we could be in very big trouble. And I think that a lot of us are in these waters that we could be considered in the near future domestic terrorists.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, according to the Patriot Act, the homeland is the battlefield and we are on the homeland. So if you are a terrorist operating on the homeland here in America, then you have no rights. Now, all the administration needs to do is label you as a domestic terrorist, a broad term that could mean just about anything. It could mean it could mean someone that is actually planting bombs, but it could also mean somebody that is planting ideological bombs, you know. And all they have to do is put that designation on you, and you have no rates you are as you might as well be one of the fictional nineteen Arab hijackers with box cutters as far as they're concerned, because you would be disappeared, You could be without any sort of representation because again you're not an American citizen anymore. You're a terrorist on the homeland.
Speaker 1: And all it takes is just disagreeing with the narratives.
Speaker 2: Disagreeing with the narratives. Think of it like the red flag laws for buying guns. Somebody that doesn't like you says, I think that this person is mentally ill. I think this person is unstable, and they put that designation on you, and next thing you know, the police are, you know, barging down, knocking your door off the hinges to come in and get you because they've got to report that you're an unstable individual with a gun. So again, this would just be an unstable individual with an idea, and that could be enough to get you put on some sort of watch list or disappeared, you know, And and look the idea that they would just come to your house and take you away and drag you to guantanamo. Obey It's probably pretty rare, but what they could do. You go to a school board meeting to protest because they're trying to teach your first grader that you know, they're trying to read you know, my my two mommies to your first grader and and trying to and they've got drag creaen story hour every Thursday. And you're and you stand up there and you say, you know, listen, I don't think this is right. I don't think you should be doing this at our school. You know this, this might These are our children and we didn't sign them for this, and you're supposed to be teaching the math, but instead it feels like you're indoctrinating them. And what did that? What happened when they did that and they got into the school board at Loudon County, they sent the FBI put them on a terror watch list, all of those people, and the FBI started monitoring these these folks that just went to a school board meeting. So listen, listen. It sounds crazy when you talk about it now, but if you can get followed and targeted by the FBI for simply showing up to a school board meeting to express your frustration and your right to do so about what your kids are being taught. Just think about what happens when you put out a video or write a book that just in detail exposes some government agenda that they don't want exposed. All they have to do is say, this person is more trouble than they're worth. I'm afraid they're starting to get some traction. People are starting to listen to them. They think that they think that you can cure COVID with ivermectin, you know, all these things that turn out to be right. All they have to do is decide that you're dangerous, not even to another person, You're just dangerous to their narrative. And that's enough to get you labeled. And as soon as you get labeled, good luck getting unlabeled, because that's never gonna happen because the same establishment that's in charge of the labeling of you would be the same establishment in charge of taking you off that list. So it's a slippery slope. This is third world country type stuff. We've seen this happen in previous you know, the disappearing in Chile and you know under Pinochet and things like that. You get on the wrong side of the government, and the next thing you know, they put you on a list, and as soon as you're on that list, you're gone. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, we definitely live in incredible times. I am very interested to see where everything goes. I still have hope just because of the sheer amount of people that are waking up every day. Now, let's let's get to a couple of fun questions here. Back pre twenty twenty, I think it was around twenty seventeen or twenty eighteen. I just had a little old YouTube channel that was gaining momentum. I was reading your book and I thought, man, this guy's going to be an awesome Guests are reached out to you. You were kind enough to come on. We had an amazing interview, and you suggested that I turned this into a podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a good thing I took your advice, man, because we wouldn't be here right now. None of this would have been happening. So it's been an incredible journey. How do you see the future of podcasting going. It's pretty crazy how much it's blown up.
Speaker 2: My fear is that they recognize the reach of podcasts in the same way that they recognized it with YouTube videos. You know, we were doing fine and people had YouTube channels and then next thing, you know, they didn't and they put restrictions on it. My fear is that that is coming for podcasting. I think James Corbett has a good idea and that he's talking about, you know, he's building a wild garden email distribution list things like that that he can get from his listeners, so that if he's kicked off of all the platforms, he still has a way to communicate with them. I think that the I'm not trying to make this happen, but I think that if I'm just following the logic, at some point they'll go after the large platforms like Spotify and start to control content there, start to take people off, or maybe take at first, just take episodes off. We know you talked about the wrong things there. We've got our AI machine learning that's reading all the transcripts and saying you're talking about this, and that episode disappears. Then maybe the platforms do it, or even the most devious form of censorship, which would be self censorship, which is you start to think, maybe they're going to throw my podcast off of all the platforms. If I say the wrong thing, so I should probably not say the wrong thing, just to be sure, and then you stop talking about the things that are really important. That's my fear for it. Now. If they were to allow to just flourish and run its course, I think at some point the mainstream media dies because they have no trust. Nobody's interested in them. They've been selling lies for too long and they don't have a market for it. And in a perfect world, then we would be the source of information for a lot of people. Are the alternative media would grow in that people would say, well, listen, I don't know if these guys have all the answers, but I at least know that they're trying. They seem to want to get the truth, and they've got a pretty good track record, and we know that they're not being funded by all the nefarious You know, we don't know where the money's coming from for the mainstream media, So you know, we know if Bill and mullen Gates is giving a ton to them, and then what do you know? They don't do any articles or any in depth investigative reports on the vaccine industry. Isn't that funny? Well, geez, because the Bill and Milinda Gates are financing them to not put programs out like that, or the advertisers are The pharmaceuticalustry in the advertising industry is you know, on mainstream media, sixty percent pharmaceutical sales, and so all of a sudden, you can't do an expos on vaccines or else your biggest advertisers walk right out the door. So with podcasting we've been because we don't have that financial component. Our advertisers are regional, very small. We're not beholden to anybody, so we don't have to maintain some sort of agenda or some sort of lie in order to keep our advertisers happy. So we've got the flexibility there to remain grounded in the truth. But you know, we've seen this before. We know how the governments work. We know that they'll if they see something that's working, that's getting a message out to the people, they'll try to stop that however they can to try to infiltrate it. I would assume that at some point they'll you know, first they came for the for the trade unionists, and I was not a trade unionist, And then you know, then they came for First they came for Alex Jones and then eventually they come for us. So I'm not naive. I understand that at some point they'll be looking towards us, and you know what that will That will mean that we are doing a good job. That will mean that we're so disruptive to their agenda that they can't have us around anymore. And I think we've already We've already seen that with YouTube's censorship, not just YouTube, but really a lot of the platforms that have decided that they will work with the intelligence agencies to silence people that they need to silence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think, just like you said, now is going to be the perfect time to get ahead of this and create our new platforms and methods of reaching people, because, like you said, if they have it their way, we won't have a voice in podcasting either. So it's very eating what's happening.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Let's close on this. As you know, I am filming a documentary I'm glad to be covering many high strange topics, and i'd love to get your thoughts on some of those topics, starting with Bigfoot encryptids. This was a fun one because I went on a Bigfoot expedition in Louisiana, and I had no idea they had so many weird creatures in the swamps of Louisiana. I grew up there, and some of the stories I heard just this past week were incredible, everything from little people in the forest who bigfoot from eight to fifteen feet tall, lizard people in the swamps, ruga ru which is a dog man, and apparently these creatures all have somewhat of metaphysical or consciousness abilities to where they can mess with us basically mess with our perception or disappear and things like that. So what are your thoughts on these weird, cryptid creatures.
Speaker 2: So when I was a kid, real young, one of my first recollections of television was watching the TV show In Search of with Leonard Nimoy, who is the voiceover, And I'm talking, this is like mid seventies, a real kind of grainy film. And I remember one episode in particular of this. I don't know if it was a couple or if it was just a guy that was out in a cabin out in the woods and he kept hearing things hitting the cabin, like rocks that were hitting the cabin, and he wound up in a situation where there was a bigfoot that was near his cabin that was throwing things at it, throwing and I'm you know, I mean, I'm fascinated and freaked out all at the same time. I think I might have been predisposed to liking this stuff simply because I was watching theo dos back then. I was really into it. I you know, Tony Merkle from The Confessionals Engineers my shows, my partner on my show, and he just got back from he did a dog Man the show where he went hunting, and now he's doing something similar to you where's he's going out and filming these expeditions where they're where they're hunting for cryptids and bigfoot and things like things of that nature. And I've never had any experiences of my own. I'm definitely open to the idea. But I asked them when they got back from their their Skinwalker Ranch excursion, not not actual, not actually on the property, but next to it, the place that Ryan Burns owns, And I said, well, did you see anything weird? And they said, the whole place is weird. I said, did you see any UFOs? They said, every night? We saw UFOs every single night. And and I talked to the director separately a couple of weeks later, and I said, how was your trip? Did you see any UFOs? He goes, we saw UFOs all night every night, and I was like, really, and he said yes. And so I've heard the stories. I've never seen anything myself. I've never had a UFO encounter. I've got a family friend who has a crazy gray story about waking up in the middle of the night with a gray in their bedroom. And the husband told me the story. You know, the wife, the husband, and the wife. The wife is a little kooky, you know, so when she tells the story, you kind of don't know. The husband is more like, you know, he looks like a you know, he looks like a guy that works on a hedge fun you know, very straight laced, very not into this stuff. And he said, I woke up and it was there at the foot of my bed, and about the time I had the ability to process what I was seeing, it put its hand on my foot and I felt like I was having a heart attack. He said, I was frozen. I just felt this like electricity going through my body and I just was frozen, and I didn't know what was gonna happen. And I'm hearing this story and I'm going, oh my god, I feel like, you know, you know, if she told me the story and it was just her, I would have believed it pretty much. Hearing his account just cemented it in my mind. Okay, there's something going on. It's because it hasn't happened to me. I can't discount it. You know, those that it has happened to, I would be open to it. And then I say, is this the first time this has happened? She goes, I don't know. This is my entire life, me and my sisters, we had these experiences all the time. I think there might be something to do with the generational type stuff family. Some families are more either more predisposed to it, or they've been targeted or are tagged. They keep coming and watching them. I'm into all of it. I'm fascinated with all of that. We've got Ken Schwartz, our mutual friend who talking about communicating with Bigfoot out in the mountains here in Colorado, and man, I mean I would be I would be definitely open to it. From a distance. Probably, I don't know that I need to get into a situation where I'm getting touched by gray aliens or anything like that. But to see one, yeah, for sure, I'd be open.
Speaker 1: Do you think Bigfoot is just a lost Harry manner? You think there's some more to that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm starting to hear more of this, more and more people talking about the supernatural paranormal component to Bigfoot. Now, Bigfooted always to me had always been that grainy image of the guy, you know, walking across the river bed, the Zebruder film of Bigfoot, you know, where you see this guy kind of walking, and that's the identification of it. Everyone goes that looks like a guy in an ape costume. Maybe maybe it was, maybe it was all faked right, But lately you're starting to hear about interdimensional aspects to it, which sound like, you know, comical at first, agoll shit, interdimensional Bigfoot. I don't know if I'm ready for that, but I will say this, after smoking d MT on a few occasions and seeing a world that is unrecognizable and impossible to really accurately describe, and to have interactions with things that I don't I can't label, I would be naive to think and arrogant to think that my five senses, that's all there is out there. You know, what I can see with my little eyeballs is the only thing out there, and anything short of that, you know, anything else is just make believe. No, we're blind in the world, you know, are what we can see in the visible light spectrum is so limited. So I think there's a whole world out there. I know there's a whole world out there. I'm interested to know more about it. I don't have any particular information except from my own personal experiences with psychedelics, which works, you know, to really kind of remove this societal layer that we're sort of we we this this wall that we build up over time and says no, no, that that's not real, or that's saying I'll believe it when I see it. Well, look, there's a lot going on that you'll never see or that you can't see, and that doesn't mean that it isn't real. And so I've had to change my perception about things, and U and I and I credit that. I credit that to psychedelics. I think that a lot of us in the alternative media that do this work have that common denominator where we have we have been involved in in You know, we've viewed psychedelics to experience things that a lot of other people just simply haven't done.
Speaker 1: All right, final question, Charlie, did we live in an incredible reality? But what is this reality? What are we doing here with everything that's happening in our material world, from the corruption, to the agendas, to depopulation agendas, to everything that's going on in the high strange metaphysical world.
Speaker 2: What is our role here?
Speaker 1: What do you think we're doing here? Do you think that this is some sort of holographic simulated reality built for us to learn and grow? Or is it the traditional model of space that NASA tells us about, that we're on a ball spinning through the universe and there's no real rhyme or reason in any of it.
Speaker 2: What do you think My poor little brain, my little human brain, has a hard time comprehending all of the possibilities out there. Oh, but it's not, it's not whatever NASA tells us it is. We know, it's not that. I think we are here to have a human experience, to make mistakes, to learn from them, to get better, to improve our soul, to elevate and evolve ourselves. Here so that we can move on and do some different the next time around. I'm leaning towards simulation theory on this, especially after the d MT situation. I said to the guy I was with, Johnny Doller, the crypto artist, I said, how am I supposed to go back to like reality after that? Man? Like? How am I after what I've seen? How am I supposed to like care about pain taxes? You know? How am I supposed to care about a lot of stuff? You know? This is that's a world that is that is so magical and beyond, and is that where we go after we die? You know I wouldn't. I wouldn't pretend to be arrogant enough to understand all of that. I just know this. I'm going to try and do my best to be a good person while I'm here. I'm going to try my best to prevent bad people from doing bad things. I'm going to do what I can to make sure that my uh, that my daughter grows up in a world that is safer and anchored in logic and reason and love and compassion and not fear and war and depopulation and all of the insanity. I I'm trying not to sweat the little things. I don't. I just don't think they matter so much anymore. And I guess we'll all figure it out. But I'm going to try and ride this ride this horse as long as I can ride it right, and do the best work I can do while I'm here. And then when my number is called, I hope, uh, I hope I go to the d MT Realm because it looked like a hell of a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, man, Charlie, this was fantastic. Thank you so much. Let the audience know where they can find Macrogressions and all your online presence.
Speaker 2: Oh. Macroaggressions podcast goes out twice a week, once as a monologue, once as a video. It goes out in video format on rockfin Odyssey, Vigilante dot TV, band dot Video, and it goes out and audio format everywhere else. I'm on Twitter at macroaggression. Uh. The My website is the Octopus of Globalcontrol dot com. You can find my books there. You can find my book on Amazon. And I've got a new radio show. TNT Radio dot Live is the place that happens on Saturday mornings ten am Eastern to noon Eastern and it also goes out at the mothership where the station is based in Brisbane at midnight on Saturday night, so I get an opportunity to do a little coast to coast action and get weird with the audience there, who are probably well, they're Australian, so they're probably drunk at midnight on a Saturday night, either that or on drugs. Either way, that's my target audience, so I'm going to have some fun with them. I've been keeping a time Traveler hotline open for time travelers only in the as a nod to the Great Art Bell. The secret is that it actually takes them to an eight hundred number for a mental health facility. So you know, I don't know if they're going to get too many people patching through on the network, but I have some with it, and I appreciate you and all the work that you've done. And let's just keep going until they put us in a FEMA camp and then I hope our roommates.
Speaker 1: Yes, man, definitely, I'll look forward to being your roommated FEMA camp anytime. Thank you everyone. Until next time, we will see you. Have an excellent evening.