Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from kf I am six forty.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: Your beautiful continence is now staring me in the face.
Speaker 2: So what continence? Not incontinence? Way countenance? Countenance?
Speaker 4: Am I supposed to drop that?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 1: And now Handle on the news. Ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill Handle.
Speaker 2: And good morning everybody.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what's a surprise on a Wednesday, Monday, Wednesday.
Speaker 2: September twenty fifth. I'm surprised that I'm still here on the air.
Speaker 4: That's all I have. What we all are?
Speaker 3: I know, I know that's a regular thing going right. Okay, good morning everybody. Another day and we continue on. It is a Wednesday, and let me say hello to the crowd.
Speaker 2: Neil, good morning, Good morning, Willie Wolf.
Speaker 3: And there is Amy, Good morning Amy. Well Hi Bill, Hi with your Disneyland top? That is Is that a T shirt or is that a dress? I can't tell because you're sitting behind the account.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a tank top. Okay.
Speaker 3: In radio you really can't see anything above the waist, which is why right now I am going commando.
Speaker 2: The squirte is available, stop now, I demand it.
Speaker 3: Wow, Wow, look at that visualizing this at six six.
Speaker 5: I've worked with him long enough to know never to visualize what he says.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Ann, Hi Bill Cono, good morning, hey Bill.
Speaker 4: How come you never comment on minor Nil's shirts.
Speaker 3: Because, well, boy, you have an exciting shirt. It's black, that's it. You've got to how exciting is that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: How about this?
Speaker 3: All right, you're going to a funeral, right, Cono? Okay, let's say this. You're a this show, three hundred pound Italian married woman.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't know where this is going.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's getting better. And Neil, what Okay?
Speaker 3: Your T shirt which I've seen before and I've commented on it.
Speaker 2: I can't quite.
Speaker 5: See it has it has a bunch of superheroes and Jesus on it, and Jesus is telling them that's how he saved the world.
Speaker 3: And uh, okay, you know I love religion, and what are you doing? And you're taking off your top not your top o your yeah no, no, no, no, she's taking off her jacket, not not her.
Speaker 2: Top ocus focus that it was that San Diego something that I saw. It was, oh the padres right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, that's you know what we should not really pitch that in Los Angeles. Uh, just just just say it. Okay, all right, guys another start a little weird. Uh, let's do it, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, we should build zelmans for that one. Okay, head doesn't matter one or the other. Uh, here we go.
Speaker 3: It is time for handle on the news, Amy King, Neils Adra and me lead story. Well, Israel has intercepted the first hesbela ballistic.
Speaker 2: Missile missile, which landed near Tel Aviv.
Speaker 3: At this point, no deaths been attributed to those missiles. Hey, I want to say say something about Hezbollah, and that is a terrorist organization much like Hamas, dedicated to the destruction of Israel, and they started lobbying missiles October eighth. Right after October seventh, the missiles started flying from Lebanon into northern Israel and all of northern Israel Israel, one hundred sixty thousand people have been displaced. The place is a ghost town. Now southern Lebanon is also a ghost town. It's they think it's one hundred thousand people that had to leave the area. And the sole reason that Hesbola started doing that was and I quote, in solidarity for the Palestinian people. You know, at what point do you say, you know what, Israel isn't attacking us, They're leaving us alone. Why don't we not poke the bear? Why don't we just leave it alone for a minute?
Speaker 2: You think that would work out? So Israel comes back.
Speaker 3: By the way, this is not Israel just waking on what day and going one day and going after Hasbela. This is his little saying this is enough, because there hasn't been a days since October eighth where.
Speaker 2: The missiles weren't launched.
Speaker 3: So now Israel is going balls to the wall against Hezbela and they're spinning right now, Hisbela is spinning.
Speaker 2: They were not prepared.
Speaker 3: For the walkie talkie attacks, the pager attacks, the fifteen hundred SORTI or the fifteen hundred targets a couple of days ago that were hit by Israeli air forces. You know what, at some point the leaders of these organizations have to sit down and go was this really worthwhile?
Speaker 2: You know Hamas?
Speaker 3: Yeah, in retrospect, was October seventh kind of worth it? Forty one thousand Palestinians dead, Gaza a third.
Speaker 2: Of it gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it work out, By the way, Just let you know the financial what's going on in Lebanon, the financial disaster that Lebanon is undergoing. Their currency has dropped ninety nine percent in the last two years. What used to be a dollar in their currency is one penny. That's the kind of financial disaster that it is for them.
Speaker 4: Now's the time to buy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now it's the toe you can get by the way. You can get property so cheap right now. Tomorrow it'll be gone.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 3: If you want to raise property, I mean raise it down to the ground. You want to build something new, all you do is call Israel and give them coordinates and you don't have to call a demolition company.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, it is DUTs.
Speaker 6: Weapons charges probably sound pretty good right about now. To Ryan Routh, he has been officially charged with attempting to assassinate former President Trump again, he was just facing two weapons charges previously. But on Monday, prosecutors put out some new details about what their investigation and found, and they said that Ralph had a list that included dates from between August and October of places where Trump was expected to be or had been, and also is suspected to have traveled near the golf course and Trump's mar A Lago resort several times in the month leading up to his arrest. He also, of course wrote that letter saying this was an assassination attempt on Donald Trump, but I failed you.
Speaker 4: Well, that's going to make the court case easy, all right.
Speaker 5: The crazy apple doesn't fall far from the crazy tree. The son of Ryan Ralth, the man who Nam he was just talking about, arrested in the connection with this second apparent assassination attempt to form President Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: Well, now his son is.
Speaker 5: It got two charges that he's facing now, including the receipt of child porn and possession of child pornography.
Speaker 4: So seems like a good kid.
Speaker 3: This seems to have been going on independent of what his dad was doing and search warrants. If I'm not mistaken, Amy, do I have that right that it was an independent investigation that was going on and it's coincidence that this all happened.
Speaker 6: It says that it was the search was conducted in connection with an investigation unrelated to child exploitation, and they found the child Hornstein Wondrace.
Speaker 2: So it could be part of it.
Speaker 3: It could be part of this, Okay, yeah, fair enough, and we don't know, Okay.
Speaker 6: Well, Trump's facing some new criminal charges. The leader of a Haitian nonprofit group has filed criminal charges against former President Trump and his running mate JD. Vance over the claims they made about Haitian immigrants eating pets in Springfield, Ohio. The group's attorney cited in action from a prosecuting attorney in assert asserting the right to file charges as a private citizen. And apparently in Ohio private citizens can file lawsuits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's they make the charge and it has to go in front of a hearing, and it's more of a statement than anything else. Although there may have been criminal charges that have resulted as have resulted because of something like this, So you know, nothing is going to happen. Although I have to tell you that this is the fun one. This has to do with accusing Haitians of eating dogs and cats. So the campaign communications director of the Trump Vance Trump Vance campaign, a guy the named of Stephen Chung, which we've talked about before, said quote, Trump is rightfully highlighting the failed immigration system that Kamala Harris has overseen, bringing thousands of illegal immigrants pouring into communities like Springfield and many others across the country.
Speaker 2: So if I get this right.
Speaker 3: He is rightfully saying they eat dogs and cats. The way, it doesn't matter if it's true. He hasn't said that. Trump didn't say that.
Speaker 2: He has said.
Speaker 3: It's a proper appropriate thing to say. That's what Vance said too, to highlight the problem. So I think it is now time for Kamala Harris to say that Trump has sex with kangaroos, and not because he does. It's to highlight some of the policies that Trump has gotten involved with.
Speaker 5: I mean, come on, God, only how many would have to have had an aim a pet for it him to have a defense?
Speaker 2: One one who has eaten.
Speaker 5: Trump if it's not going to go to court, but if it went to court to defend himself, how many if one Haitian immigrant ate.
Speaker 4: A dog or a cat.
Speaker 3: Well, the problem is the word they And I have to tell you. I think that I think that would be a defense, but it doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: It's not true.
Speaker 3: It was made up. See that's the problem. Well I read it, you know. Vance said, well, yeah, complaints were made, phone calls were made to my office.
Speaker 2: Really no, he made that up too.
Speaker 3: It was one woman who said she heard from a neighbor and it went on TikTok, and then she recanted she actually heard from a neighbor who heard from a neighbor that a cat was missing, and this started coming up, and she said, Oh my god, I can't believe it started from this. So, you know, I think that's despicable myself.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can accuse. There's lots you can attack, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Harris on and I'm gonna spend a lot of time attacking Harris and Trump.
Speaker 2: I'm going to talk about.
Speaker 3: Her insane definition of what she's going to do and help the economy. What are you gonna I'm gonna help the economy. Yeah, how I'm going to help the economy. I'm gonna do wonderful things. What uh, it's well, you've got to trust me. It's new leadership. I'm a young person and it's just crap. You know, But come on, guys, really, they eat dogs and cats.
Speaker 4: Come on, what if Kamala eats a dog and a cat.
Speaker 2: That is problematic for her?
Speaker 3: If they can prove it, if they have her eating at a dog or cat restaurant, which, by the way, they do exist, not.
Speaker 2: Necessarily in the United States.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't want to mention ethnic groups and countries that they have dog and cat restaurants Korean in China.
Speaker 4: But that's so outdated, that's it's not still there.
Speaker 3: I think no, no, no, no, let's look it up. I still think they have them way, I mean.
Speaker 4: What are of today's show hosted by jd Vance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I don't you know, I don't am I right or you know? Here we go. I'm going to do Siri again on that one.
Speaker 3: Hey, Siri, are there dog restaurants in Korea? We'll see if I stand corrected, I have to turn on location and advice Now, No, you have to look it up, and I may have to apologize.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm going to look this up, and if I am wrong.
Speaker 3: I will profusely apologize, abjectly objective, abjectly apologize, sycophantically apologized.
Speaker 2: Let's move on.
Speaker 5: I know, I know thousands of Florida residents have been forced to evacuate. Of course, the state is now preparing for this rapidly strengthening tropical storm.
Speaker 4: Is it Helene?
Speaker 2: What it is?
Speaker 4: Helene?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It seems like we've gone through so many already.
Speaker 5: It's on track to make landfall in Florida's Gulf Coast, possibly in the Big Bend region late on Thursday, although it is expected to become a hurricane sometime today. Fourth hurricane fall in the US this year.
Speaker 3: We've gone through so many so far, this is only the letter H. We're seven into it and we're already at this point the seventh name storm. And this is going to be a massive hurricane.
Speaker 4: Uh, we've ever gotten to z in the same have we ever gotten? Question?
Speaker 2: What is the longest? Yeah? I don't know, have there ever been?
Speaker 3: Has there ever been a hurricane named Xylophone or Zi six?
Speaker 2: And I don't know the answer to that.
Speaker 3: That's actually that's the next question I'm going to ask sirih when we have a break.
Speaker 4: And it's pronounced isaacs.
Speaker 6: It is Zizi's road.
Speaker 4: No, it's not Zis.
Speaker 2: It's there's the town of Zazis.
Speaker 5: We we all pronounce it wrong. We all pronounce it wrong. Look at me dropping knowledge? All right, niall, let's do it all right, bile that suits you, okay?
Speaker 6: Leveling the playing field, The Senate has unanimously passed a bill the guarantees former President Trump and Vice President Harris will get the same level of Secret Service protection as the sitting president was a bill put up by Rick Scott of Florida. He says, it sends an important message to the American public and the world that we will not ignore these threats which are an attack on our democratic process and have shocked the world.
Speaker 2: And it was unanimous both in the Senate and the.
Speaker 3: House that it does happen every day, I know, and that's another thing we have to be proud of in the United States. We have the most well guarded president head of state in any place in the world, and we unfortunately need it. And now can you imagine what it's going to cost to have the same level of protection for candidates as well as I'm talking about major party candidates obviously in this case, as the protection as it is for a sitting president, even a standing president, even a president in a crouch.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right.
Speaker 5: Senators grilled Novo Nordisk CEO Lars Jorgensen Jourgensen Tuesday at a hearing over the cost of ozempic govy similar weight loss drugs at the focus here is there requesting for an explanation. They're like, why is the US facing higher list prices than other countries, and to understand that disparagy disparity. Rather, we're charged almost one thousand dollars here in the United States per month for ozempic, compared to one hundred and fifty five dollars per month in Canada fifty nine dollars in Germany.
Speaker 4: For with GOVY.
Speaker 5: You're looking at a little over thirteen hundred per month in the US, but only two hundred and sixty five in Canada and one hundred and thirty seven in Germany.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Bernie Sanders nails him right and says, how is it? He wouldn't answer the question all. He would say, it's very expensive to produce it.
Speaker 2: Fine, of course it is.
Speaker 3: Why are we at thirteen hundred dollars and Germany it's one hundred and thirty seven dollars ten percent? Why do you charge so much? Well, we have programs to help people. Okay, great, thank you. Why do you charge so much in the United States? He wouldn't answer, wouldn't answer, couldn't get an answer out of it.
Speaker 2: More money, more money.
Speaker 6: The US is planning to announce billions of dollars for Ukraine, committing to the funding before it expires. Congress did not include an extension of the aid in its stopgap funding measure that's going to keep the government open through December. The first of the military aid packages is going to be three hundred and seventy five million dollars and then apparently the value of the packages will go up. But the shipment of weapons is most likely going to be delayed this according to CNN because of dwindling stockpiles in the weapons and the equipment that the US is willing to send Ukraine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they're really going down. And the way it works, it's it's not the United States buys weaponry and then turns around and gives it to Ukraine. It uses uh our military stockpile and then fills that back up, puts that, UH fills the orders with that and they're.
Speaker 2: Running way low.
Speaker 3: And Ukraine well, at the bottom line, if the US doesn't give Ukraine, UH it's military help, Ukraine's gone. It's real simple, it's just gone. There will be no Ukraine anymore. And Putin gets his wish uh and it is for you know, Putin's an interesting guy.
Speaker 2: It is nothing to do. And I've talked about this before.
Speaker 3: That all of a sudden Poland is in trouble, and you have Moldova is in trouble.
Speaker 2: You don't, I don't think you do.
Speaker 3: Putin has this thing about Ukraine, uh and thinks that Ukraine and in many cases it it's true. Ukraine is almost the heart of Russia, the Soviet Empire. It has always been part of the Soviet Empire. And he was devastated that Ukraine left the Soviet Union.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Putin has said that the falling of the Wall and the death of communism, socialism, etc. Was the worst tragedy in the in the twentieth century. So you know how important is Ukraine to us, well to the free world, very important to others. And again, when I talk about the Trump administration versus the Harris administration, assuming who wins, we're going to look at it differently.
Speaker 2: Trump is more of an.
Speaker 3: Isolationist and Ukraine is not going to get the arms as will go to the Harris.
Speaker 2: Administration or from the Harrison administration. And likewise on the Israeli front, it's the other way.
Speaker 3: Interesting presidential I know, I keep on going to the presidential all day long, but I'm just fascinated by.
Speaker 5: This September nineteenth, you had the Portola Parkway exit. There the scene of a turned over Orange County fire truck, the transport truck.
Speaker 4: There. You've got these men and women.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure if they were all male firefighters not, but the firefighter crews coming back from a twelve hour shift battling over that twenty three thousand acre airport fire and they swerved, it went over and a horrible accident. While they're fund the firefighter fund now is more than two hundred and sixty five thousand dollars that has been raised so far for those firefighters injured when that truck overturned.
Speaker 2: Goal is half a million.
Speaker 3: And if you saw video of that accident, my god, that was horrible. And they were trying to avert a ladder on.
Speaker 2: The road, that's what I had heard of this well, swerving.
Speaker 3: To avoid and then the car went over. So I mean the truck went over is horrible.
Speaker 6: Ali Ali action conspiracy theorist Alex Jones Info Wars media platform and all its assets are going to be sold off piece by piece in auctions is fall. The money will go to help pay the more than one billion dollars he owes to relatives of the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. US bankruptcy judge says he'll approve those auctions. They'll start in November, and Jones is still saying that he is going to continue his talk shows by other means, possibly including a new website and his personal social media accounts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's going to have a hard time getting money. Yeah, what's he going to do?
Speaker 3: So someone else is going to own his website, someone else is going to own the show, and he gets paid boom, take it right out of his salary.
Speaker 4: How much was he worth?
Speaker 2: You know, he was worth a ton of money. You made a lot of money.
Speaker 3: I don't know exactly the exact number, but I had to tell you who was not poor man?
Speaker 2: He was selling armored vehicle.
Speaker 4: I wonder what.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was, Yeah, he was not poor.
Speaker 3: And he finally admitted by the way that Sandy Hook did happen, because his premise was it never even happened, and the kids were actors.
Speaker 5: What was that for? He said, it was like to get guns taken away. Yeah, they had to do with gun control.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crazy?
Speaker 5: All right, So US Justice Department has filed an anti trust lawsuit against Visa, this time alleging that the financial service is just so massive and with its size and dominance to you know, with debit card marketing and the like, that it just stopped stifling competition.
Speaker 2: I'm doing this at seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: That the topic I'm doing, So, Neil, I'm going to cut you off because I want to tea seven o'clock no please.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, Ghostbusters Alert Ring you know, the doorbell camera people. They say that they have a one hundred thousand dollars top prize to the most compelling video from the ring cameras of paranormal activity that's captured by a ring device.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how do you not determine what is fake? Neil could do a phenomenal job of creating some kind of a poulter Geist.
Speaker 6: Well, maybe Neil should enter. It's worth one hundred thousand dollars, but they're only taking the first five thousand entries, so you got to get on it and do it now.
Speaker 5: That's Oh and also, I'm offering up a billion dollars for real authenticated video of dinosaurs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean they're already saying here.
Speaker 3: You know, you can come up with stuff judged on the visibility and clarity of the ghost as well as you nikness, entertainment value engagement. I guess having conversations with the ghosts. Uh you know, hey, nice sheet you got there? That well I can't see it, but I will. How do you never mind?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 5: Well, in LA they have videos of people's packages disappearing on their porch.
Speaker 2: Well that's good points, that's good point. All right, let's do one last one before we bail.
Speaker 5: Coca Cola came up with its permanent new flavor about six months ago. Everybody was so excited about but nobody was excited about their spice flavored. So they try to track younger drinkers, right, and they're like, hey, we got this new spiced Coca Cola, and six months later they're taking it off, removing it because no one bought it.
Speaker 4: No one bought it actually spicy.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was. Now. It wasn't quite as bad as.
Speaker 3: The smoked mackerel Coca Cola flavor that was worse, but no one bought this. Uh, so they just keep on trying. Neil, you talk about all of these these are just promotions. They come up with stuff for a limited time, uh, simply for the pr value.
Speaker 2: So we talk about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's basically it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, didn't work with this one, by the way.
Speaker 3: They did, because they're taking it off and they're replacing it with uh, you know, lightly smoked mackerel flavor.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'd like to give a shout out to Catherine Fuller and who else who just donated to the Union Rescue Mission while we're talking, uh and Cheryl Vera very cool by the way, I see it coming up right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll do. Yeah, I will do, and we will thank you.
Speaker 3: If you donate, you'll get the very nice of people. Yeah, and then and then and then you're gonna do the promo throughout the show. We'll keep on going because this thing ends on Friday.
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken, right, two days till we go over the edge. You got all right?
Speaker 3: Kf I am six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 3: Catch my show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.