Speaker 1: Are you guys ready wore the roses?
Speaker 2: In Canton?
Speaker 1: This morning, Samantha's on the line having a problem with her husband.
Speaker 3: Brian.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Samantha, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Well listen, I hope we can help you out. Tell us why you think your husband is cheating.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's just one of our mutual friends too. Oh okay, let me yep. So we hang out. We have a couple that we hang out with, Dan and Amelia. We've been friends for a long time, and I've noticed in the last I don't know, a few months, my husband has been acting super strange. And then last week he left our house at one am, okay, one am, and then came back at four am. Okay, So I didn't I just pretended to be asleep. I didn't even say anything. But see, the next day, our son, who's fifteen years old by the way, overheard his father on the phone saying at one am that he's going to meet somebody at the beach. And then he also heard the name Amelia.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: This is this is exactly my problem right now, I'm I am through the furious. Yeah, you need answers.
Speaker 1: In fact, I agree. You need before you confront your husband, you need the answers or more proof because now now your son is involved, you know what I mean. So does your husband do any nighttime fishing is very popular?
Speaker 3: Is that really a thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I used to. I used to go fishing at night for like catfish and stuff like that. Yeah, he's not a fisherman. Yeah, definitely not out but that. But I do know people that do that too. Yeah, he's not one of them.
Speaker 1: All right, so unless they were planning some sort of special events, I know, let's go. Let's just get to it. That's a stretch. I'm gonna put you on hold. We're gonna call up your husband, Brian. Yep, take a deep breath. You will be listening in. We'll try to get as much information for you as we can.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, and I appreciate it, and I'll be quiet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you can jump in at any point if you want to confront your husband, you can just jump right in.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Okay, right, let's do it.
Speaker 1: I don't like involving the children, I know, like just literally getting dragged into it for overhearing wrong thing. I hope, Jeff isn't the.
Speaker 3: I love Sabrian. Oh hi Brian, how are you doing this morning? This is a Carmela from the Flower Chaff in Canton.
Speaker 2: How are you? I'm fine? How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good? Thank you so much for asking, just giving you a quick courtesy call this morning to let you know that you are the winner of our online weekly contest. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you? Yes? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Sorry, we'll tell you here.
Speaker 3: I want to pride. Yes, So you basically want our online weekly contest, which is a dozen gorgeous long stem roses. They are all yours, completely free. So congratulations, great, great way to start your morning.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So if you're willing to accept, like I said, these are completely free, there is one catch. I'll be totally upfront with you. It's a pay forward promotion, so I can't send the roses directly to you. However, I can send them to somebody on your behalf. You'll get all the credit. It's absolutely free. But you know, it's just a marketing thing. So we look good. Somebody else gets the flowers. Everybody's happy and hopefully it ends in more business for.
Speaker 2: Us, you know, Okay, Okay, that's great, that's great. Yeah, I'll do that.
Speaker 1: Can you do.
Speaker 3: Without sending a card? I don't want my do you not put my name on it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay? Usually people are really excited about the free card. But I mean, yeah, I mean, I guess we don't have to include a card.
Speaker 1: That's great, that's great.
Speaker 2: I don't want to. They're coming from they're coming thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, and I guess I'll just need a name for the delivery.
Speaker 1: We're gonna send it, uh to Amelia.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're gonna sell us.
Speaker 2: I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. Oh my god, Brian, Brian, I knew you were sleeping with Amelia. And now our son is involved. He heard you. Uh, what the heck's going with? What the hell?
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna jump in, Brian. This is Courtney the florist. Is Savannah Walmart. Jeff is on the line. You're on the radio. You're on Kiss ninety five sevens war the Roses, and yeah that's your wife. Go ahead, Samantha, you want to tell them why he's on?
Speaker 2: Brian, how could you do this to us? How could you do this to us? This is. These are our best friends. This is my best friend. How are you you ruined our life? Well? Dan, everything, I'm not okay, fine, I'm not talking about this on the radio.
Speaker 1: On the radio.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna do this on the radio, okay. You know what's in interesting is that in the middle of the night you're okay with sneaking out talking on the phone loudly enough that our kid hears it. I didn't do it. I didn't do it that talk on the radio. You are something else, dude.
Speaker 3: We're not going to discuss this.
Speaker 2: I'm going to hang up now. So are you hooking up with Amelia? Really? Mature? He is? You're sleeping with Amelia? I cannot I cannot believe this. Years Brian, years, Brian.
Speaker 3: We're not talking about this on the radio.
Speaker 2: Listen to this. I can't even Okay, Yeah, so you can lie to my face and gaslight me. I don't think so this is I'm I'm gonna call Dan right when we hang up. I'm gonna call Dan and tell him everything.
Speaker 1: You should know as well, he should know as well. I'm gonna I'm gonna put you guys on hold.
Speaker 3: Dan.
Speaker 1: Brian is not gonna say anything, Samantha, He's not gonna talk on the radio.
Speaker 2: But you've got your answers.
Speaker 1: We got you. You're a answers. Take a deep breath. I'm gonna put you on hold, okay, because we do offer counseling, So if you want to go to counseling, we will pay for it. And the two of you can go to counseling on us.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: If you decide, okay, and you can go listen, I know, take a deep breath. You can go to counseling by yourself as well. If you decide you don't want to go with your husband, you can go alone and we're going to pay the tab.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Oh okay, wow, hold on.