Speaker 1: The old Easter weekend. We talked about this obviously on the show earlier this week with the how Ross and I did the UH did the Easter egg hunt? We didn't. We didn't. We didn't get in on the UH like we missed it by like five years maybe the real good Easter egg hunts, although maybe we missed it by forty years, because what's going on now is crazy. So back in my day, UH, we used hard boiled eggs, and then there was one egg that had cash in it, but if you found the cash, you had to tithe it, so, I know, Whoho lessons but whatever. And then it was only after that I found out that some of you rich bastards were getting like chocolate and money in every egg, and the hard boiled eggs weren't really a thing except you know, you die him that day, but you weren't searching for him. You were searching for real like treasure, and now it's like PlayStations and stuff, which is probably a bit of an exaggeration, but that's really where my mind ended up up after doing that topic the other day. But I leve me some Easter weekend you do, the food was going to be good, Yeah, you had to do the family thing. But uh, you know, depend on how you feel about that. But also, there was gonna be candy in your future. There's gonna be the ability to outsearch your cousins and your brothers and sisters. And I don't know, man, I thrived in that, so uh, enjoy it for what it's worth. When do you guys do your Easter age? Do you it Sunday or do it on uh on the Saturday preceding uh, theres Lincoln.
Speaker 2: We do it on Easter morning, on Easter morn.
Speaker 1: All right, So and what what? And what does he get? A PlayStation, an electric bike, and a new car? Right? Uh?
Speaker 2: He gets candies and stickers, Oh okay, and of course eggs.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, we'll have to fight you for him though, because you know it's kind of your jam. But all right, yeah, we heard we heard some crazy story. In the follow up email I got to us talking about that. That's not even just a new thing I had. I don't I don't know where his email is. We'll call him Richie rich I don't remember. The dude's name was who said that they he would go and it was all the cousins and all the eggs were one dollar, five dollars, ten dollars, twenty dollars, and then they would hide him all over this field down in uh Burr he said, Johnson County or something, or maybe further south of there. But yeah, so sorry, sir, we're not royalty, so I didn't get in on that action. But you know we'll get raised agic to put the thumbs up on it when we uh talked to him a couple of times here on the show. All right, so Stephen Kent is not with us today. Let me spend the the randomizer wheel. Here is he in Dubai? No, he was just in Dubai. Poland? No, he was just in Poland. Ross What what country? Former war torn country is he in now?
Speaker 2: He sent me a text he said he's camping out in the boonies.
Speaker 1: Oh no, do we like that? For Steven?
Speaker 2: I told him if he has to run, make sure he trips over every single stick.
Speaker 1: Is he wearing heels? He's wearing heels?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Something about camp blood? I don't know. Oh wow, okay, should you?
Speaker 1: Should you swim in the lake at night?
Speaker 4: Say?
Speaker 1: If you're gonna do it, you have to nake it. You have to be I mean, why else would you and not just because it was perfectly jammed in that era where topless twenty something was required.
Speaker 2: I know, it's crazy. Some people say that place is cursed.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, well did they say that after the first time all that, or the third time or the sixth time or that time the the curse might have went to New York? Didn't the curse go to space?
Speaker 5: Did?
Speaker 2: I was about to say, no, it's I think it's when the curse went to space.
Speaker 1: I see tried to attack Katie Perry just didn't wait long enough. Good luck, he didn't go to space. I'm not. I didn't. I didn't just make that up in my brain. And it's some weird Mandela moment that actually happened. Huh. Did you see the new Friday the thirteenth. I don't know it's new, but they like did a redo here about six seven years ago. It's basically porn.
Speaker 2: Which which remake is it they had?
Speaker 1: It's the original Friday. It's Friday the thirteenth, the one they made like, but they don't know.
Speaker 2: They've had so many remakes.
Speaker 1: No, this one was. This was the most recent. It was It was not it was not an additional it was a reboot and it was and I flipped it on. It was on one of the things, and then all of a sudden they're doing that scene. You know, remember every scene in Friday the thirteenth, Right, the girls are in the shower, right, and then of course there's some gratuitous kind of through the crack views that varhe's is staring at and you know, boob here, boob there, whatever, and then you know it's knife and time. No no, no, no, no no. And the new one they're baby like. All the kids are like shooting only fans content or something. It's wild man, there's one girl you can see your womb.
Speaker 2: I think the last time I saw the remake it was with the dude from uh, Supernatural, like he was in it. Oh really yeah, I remember there was like a big boat speed like a speed boat and like a kid I think got like an arrow through the head or something like.
Speaker 1: But that was an arrow through the head ten.
Speaker 2: Fifteen years ago, because it's been rebooted so many times.
Speaker 1: Did it was for he's good at archery? I thought he was a bad cat dude.
Speaker 2: There there was that one scene. It was in like one of the first two movies. Maybe it was the second one where you had the dude in the wheelchair that was shot with an arrow through the head that falls but fell into the lakes, very the dock or whatever. Maybe like his wheelchair went down some stairs after getting shooting. That it was something that they would not do these days.
Speaker 1: It's like what happened to OJ at that stadium? Yes, you naked? So wait a sec that you know that's almost okay? So it wasn't.
Speaker 2: I don't remember if it was shot with the arrow or stab with the arrow, but there was definitely a handicapped kid in a wheelchair that got an arrow through the head that fell down some stairs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're talking about the same one. So yeah, it was the one Friday thirteen, two thousand and nine with Jared Padilechi. Yeah, but yeah, that dude. Yeah, and then there's a it's it's a whole thing. So I'm like, whoa, Okay, all right, we're just gonna jam that scene right in there. So but hey, if you're not a horror buff and you just heard that, maybe oh there you go. How did we get here? Doesn't matter. Don't get murdered if you're going to camp.
Speaker 2: Uh you know, up in the mountains, and we were just talking about we're just talking about Stephen Ken's safety.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's right, that's right. Then we're concerned. Is he glamping or camping?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure what he's doing. I would probably lean more towards glamping, but maybe they're just in a tent.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm not gonna lie, man. I uh Now, there's redneck glamping, right, that's where you have like an outfitter tent, you got a full pop belly stove, you got proper army cots, you got an indoor archery range in another tent. Yeah, that was the thing we had at Elk Camp.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: That's redneck lamping. No, no, no, no. I was damn near scarred man when the first time I went to a couple of the control campgrounds in North Carolina. Now there's ones where people are proper camping, and then there's like the one up on Price Lake north of Blowing Rock where people are rolling up and I'm not talking about the r vs with some of the craziest tents and like it looks like it looks like a you know, like a chic crossing the desert. Back in the day right with the ten city there, and they have like they have margarita machines running off, running off a little you know, their carjacks. There's one bathroom, so they literally outfitted the bathroom. There's one bathroom in the middle of the campground at Julian Price State Park. Uh. And it's just your standard, like if you ever went to like a kid's camp, right, just got some showers on one side, bathroom on the other. And like I went in there and they had some people who were camping nearby. Now, I just had standard old tent, good to go. And then I actually do have a nice rii cot I use and a sleeping pad. But that's another story. They had put like a slip mat in there hung what's the thing the girls like to wash themselves with.
Speaker 2: The loofah That was called the bill O'Reilly loofah. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, the loofah.
Speaker 1: Oh. I have to disconnect those in my brain. Yeah. And it was just all chilling in the shower there, and they got like stereo set up and the one dude's plucking guitar and it just I don't know, man, it's one thing of your strumming and acoustics another thing, if you brought electric bro to a campground. But whatever, to each their own.
Speaker 2: You know, I love Steven, but I just imagine him if he is an a tent. I imagine it's like with an R two D two type pattern on the outside of it.
Speaker 1: Of course. Yeah, yeah, well, I mean you got to learn sometime. Did you encourage him to pet wildlife or discourage him? No? You have to get a selfie. Okay, you got it.
Speaker 2: If you don't get a picture with the animal you see in the woods, do you really even see it?
Speaker 1: You know, well, it's like photos or didn't happen? Right? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Oh if you take the photo just of the animal, I don't know that you break that photo?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: You can find that in Google anywhere, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, you have to you have rock make it right?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: And where are you with the bear that? Apparently? Where's it? Show me? Yeah? But if you're over there giving it a bear hug, which is why they call it that because they love them. And I'm, you know, more prone to believe you. And if you have real scars across your face, I'll err on the side of believing you unless proven.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say in the air of Ai, I don't even know if I believe the photo. I want to see a video.
Speaker 1: Well, the scars, that's why the scars, the physical scars, are important. So because like, even if you didn't see a bear, but you were willing to do that to yourself, get one hundred and fourteen stitches across your face and torso I'll give it to you. I'm not an animal like that bear. Six seventeen, back in a few Ross was bragging on the video game on Nintendo. I missed that day. I don't remember ever playing the Friday the thirteenth video game, and you were saying it was elite, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So I had an unnatural, unhealthy relationship with the Friday the thirteen series as a kid. And we started this conversation by talking about Steven kemping out to Margo on camping. Yeah, and I'm sure he'll be fine, and it's R two D two tent. But we watched Me and my buddy Phil, who lives probably less than a block away from my mother, still lives there at his parents' house. We probably watched every one of those movies hundreds of times. We loved those movies and We love collecting memorabilia from those movies, and we loved the video game, and the video game came out from Nintendo and it was a classic. If you haven't played it, it's such a great game. I can't believe you missed out on it.
Speaker 1: Maybe I just don't remember. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it took place around the lake and you to eventually find the mother's sweater to protect yourself from Jason, and it was easier to beat him if found a sweater and yet to go from You started off with like six counselors and you had to survive towards the end and beat Jason. And it sucked because the map didn't work. You'd be like, you'd look at the map and you're running one way and your character would go that way and you could look back and you've been going two miles in the wrong direction, and it would screw you every single time. And I don't know if they did that on purpose, if it was a glitch, but it was. It was a great game.
Speaker 1: Dude. Okay, what was the sweater thing aboutthing?
Speaker 2: No, it's from the first movie. Well, yeah, but where the first movie where the girl puts on the mom's sweater and thinks it's the mom and that's back when he had the potato sack in his head before the hockey mask.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think, well, if a girl puts it on, maybe, like if you put it on, I don't think he's fallen for it. What if you tell him your mom and his mom have the same name.
Speaker 2: He'd probably let you borrow his potato sack. You get a mask, buddy, put this on your head.
Speaker 1: That is a popular cheat code these days in many a movie. Speaking of cheat codes, I really like this version, although I have my criticisms, like Pam Bondi is really irritating me of the Epstein stuff and all of it. But the one thing that drove me crazy during the first Trump administration is just they'd have these meetings with five people in it, and then ten minutes later CBS did have a transcript of a private meeting. They could never like you can never figure out who was doing it really, uh really and uh and and then they put stuff out and the rapid response on the part of the first Trump administration was we'll just say, severely lacking, not so here on a lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: So uh.
Speaker 1: I love By the way, that they let that Senator Van Holland fly all the way to Salvador City before they told him he can't see the dude. That was diabolical. Man, did you notice the timing on that? And it was that was purely intentional ross. Did you did you hear what the vice president of El Salvador told Van Haller or whatever dude, whichever senator went down there? Did you hear what he told him after he got down there? We're closed? What he s he said, Yeah, you can see him. I just need your president to send a letter asking for it. You need a permission slip from your dad.
Speaker 2: I mean, and that would make sense, yeah, yeah, because.
Speaker 1: You know Congress isn't you know the they're not the executive brand, right, which is the State Department and the president.
Speaker 2: There's like, hey, this guy is a criminal, and I'm not going to release him from prison, right Yeah, that's like his stance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like, what do you want me to do? Smuggle him into the country? Yeah, yeah, he was pretty pretty firm on that. And even if he does release him from prison, he's also a Salvadorian, right. So, and what's crazy too is the order as to why they think he would be in danger because you had the one judge who initially put on hold is because uh, Barrio eighteen, which is the other big Salvadorian gang, might try to attack him, And then they off why they think this other Salvadorian gang may try to attack him? Ross? Do you think it's because they don't like the look of his face that they might try to attack him. I'm not an expert. Is it because he's in a rival gang? Yeah, that's probably it. Yeah, that's the one there. So what did the Trump administration do? They just data dump this dude's background, including an order for protection filed by his wife, who's currently sitting on about a quarter million dollars of gofund me money. I'm sure you could go enjoy the beach. They do have some tourist areas down there, because you ain't seen that dude in the in the holding cell. So while well, that's all going on, and they don't tell him till he gets there that he can't see him without a note from dad, which is hilarious to me, will never not be funny. They also released essentially some of the materials that many of their decisions were based on and that included, though slightly redacted, what prompted police to start looking at him as potentially an MS thirteen gang member, but not the totality of it. And this is what I asked Congressman brad Not about. It wasn't this last time. It wasn't this time yesterday, but the last time we talked to him. You don't just take a person's word on the street. You go through other avenues. And as I remember him describing, and I've read, you know, chances are investigators within a gang task force are going to have photographs or video of gang members, some of which are still as of yet identified. So when you have somebody you think maybe associated, and you have names and you have descriptions, this thing is very detailed, provided by this source which kicked all of this off, you're able to go and check that right. And you're not just checking because people are being so disingenuous. They're like, who is where in a bull's hat and a particular jacket. They're like, oh, so if you're a Michael Jordan fan, they send you to No, they don't. They It is one of a very specific type of bulls emblem.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 1: It's the old logo two. It's the one where there's money covering the eyes. So if you look at the eyes, there's there's money across it, and that is representing other things. It is a very specific logo within the realm of all Bulls logos. But that in and of itself is not enough. You couple that with, of course, other investigative materials. You have other known associates, and it was this dude wasn't just some random who was on the fringe. He was a chako, which is his rank okay, which just means chack or check. He's just he's he's a guy who's making sure the dudes on the bottom wrong are doing what they're supposed to. I don't know if it would be commensurate with a capo or something, if you want to go Italian mob. But he's not. It's not his first day. So you know that's going to provide that's going to provide a little more surety in the in when you check right, because they you know, they want to build out structures of these organizations. And so now you got a guy who's risen at least a little bit in the ranks. Fire I just realized ross I realized that I one of the things I've not accomplished is rising very high in the ranks of gangs. Man, I gotta get on that. I'm going to age out of this thing. I think the only the highest rank I've ever held was we Blow, So that was a kid's gang. I was in Ross. Uh you any high gang affiliation rate? Forget about it? Maybe the Shadows or you something I I've been.
Speaker 2: I've been more than clear numerous times during my campaign for sure that I that I have no and I've never had any mafia ties.
Speaker 4: I say none.
Speaker 1: Can we move on, please, I'm not literally You're the one who brought that up? Are Shadows? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my rank is dire Wolf.
Speaker 1: That's not a thing. I don't have dire wolves over That's all.
Speaker 2: You're talking about the other thing, and I apologize, I track.
Speaker 1: One other thing. Huh what other thing? What was the other thing? You thought it was? Do not have mafia ties? And then you told me I should forget it? You said, was that what you said? Forget it? Peel?
Speaker 2: Now that's Italian. Let's forget about it.
Speaker 1: Where you said it and forget it? So okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So uh uh no, Van Holland's gonna sneak him in under a hoodie. I got him, Look what I got. And the other big thing was the wife, in addition to obviously the witness, detailing somebody who is far from a guy who sometimes went to a party, but rather somebody who had a bit of responsibility within a gang that if you don't carry out your responsibility doesn't end well for you. He also, according to his own wife, in a complaint filed seeking an order of protection, I like to smack her around a bit, and she feared for her life. Although now she's like, dah, we just had a fight. Everything's fine, which in and of itself is a little sad normally because you see these situations if you've ever watched a single episode of Cops or I don't know you guys probably on patrol doesn't get as much of that.
Speaker 4: But like.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you, I remember watching Cops back when you just watched Cops whenever it was on, and they're like, we're going to this out for the one hundred and thirteenth time, and it's probably the wife who will established right those crazy situations. So now she's like, now everything's fine. The problem is it just happens to coincide with about I don't know, a quarter million bucks in a GoFundMe. Oh, they stole my husband, the husband that you feared for your life so much you had to get the courts to come in and so he would stop beating on you.
Speaker 2: The whole thing is just when you think about it, act absolutely ridiculous, right, because yes, we're sending a senator down. Her senator went down, beat and send he sent it, right, So he sent himself down on this mission to come back with a Salvadorian citizen that's in prison, right and flying back into the He's not a citizen.
Speaker 1: What are you doing? You don't have any power. It's it's like you have no power here, Like yeah, that means he wouldn't be the old king from Lord of the look at you make it a lord of the rings.
Speaker 4: I know, right.
Speaker 2: I don't understand how anybody he can look at the situation and understand these facts and be like, yeah, it makes complete sense that we should we should be bringing him back. He's not a citizen of this country.
Speaker 1: Well their argument is, well there was. They ordered him not to be deported, And I'm like, okay, one of the judges did, and his reason for doing so requires acknowledgment that he's a gang member.
Speaker 2: That's why, I mean, all things considered, it's a bit too late for that, because now he's an L. Salvador, he's an L. Salvador and citizen, and he's in prison. Yeah, so what do you want that?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Hold on now, now, now, hold on, hold on. I remember you telling me about that time you rooted for a dude who went and uh absconded with war criminals, right, uh Rambo was his name, right, by by Vietnamese standards, those are war criminals, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, his his job was just to take pictures. But I understand.
Speaker 1: If Chris van Holland had gone down there with a camera and then commence and and like did a jail break and what is likely one of the most secure lock up facilities in the world, that'd be insane. But I'd actually be impressed. Well, you know, what do they want? What is he gonna do?
Speaker 2: You're gonna back up a bus into the prison and just take off with the guy and then bring him through boy, like you said, you hide him under your shirt through custom Like, what what is your plan here?
Speaker 1: I know I love it too, because you're let me. Let me explain to you how a protest would go held in front of the Salvadorian prison. You'd be in the other prison. They don't. The security around that thing is pretty crazy. I've read a bunch on it, man.
Speaker 2: I mean, these are the people that are consistently talking about American arrogance, right, yes, this would be the ones the left side of the aisle over so arrogant. Blah blah blah. You think you have the power to go down there and remove a foreign citizen from his country, you know, from a from his own prison and bring him back. It makes no sense. What are you doing. That's American arrogance right there. You have no power there.
Speaker 1: Man. Well, to be fair, there's a lot of people who've enjoyed interfering in Central America over the years. It is a thing that we did.
Speaker 2: Right right, and before they would frown upon it. Now it's like, oh, I'm gonna go down there and do this thing. Yeah yeah, again, it was gonna I'm gonna chain myself to the fence. You're gonna get robbed in three minutes, and not.
Speaker 1: Because it's it's super there's super a lot of things, but like people can't pass up a sure thing and you're an idiot.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I want to see aoc down there aside the fence and make it doing the the poses she did. Remember those photos of her out Yeah yeah, oh yeah, that's what I want to see.
Speaker 1: I wanted Van Holland in a white, little suit, little outfit recreating it. The difference is the gate won't actually be open, so he won't have to position himself to pretend it's closed like she did. Right, So there's there's that right there. Yeah no, this is gonna go well for you, broat. I give you a lot of tips, give you some fun tips just from you know, best practices. You want to wear a lot of jewelry, especially when you're at night walking alone. And you want to also wear shorts and flip flops like every American tourist and in Central and South America, uh so that you could be easily identified for mugging, rather than jeans that most men wear. Let's let's see what else. You want to talk really loud and boisterously about how rich you are or awesome you are. Also after dark and uh, you know, just stroll around man, for freedom and then you know, maybe talk some people on the street, the dark street after dark where they're kind of hiding in the shed. You should do that.
Speaker 2: If this happened under the Biden administration, like you know, and it was a complete accident on there part, just say, accidentally this gang member, like.
Speaker 1: Joe Biden, actually was doing something and they screwed it up.
Speaker 2: Because you know, something happens and the guys sent down to El Salvador and they're like, hey, thanks, this guy's a criminal. We want to put him in our prison and he's not even a citizen. I imagine Joe Biden would do some sort of negotiating where we'd be like, hey, we want this guy back, and in return, we're gonna give you this, you know, somebody bigger along the food chap.
Speaker 1: You give you L Chapo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll give you L Chapo. We'll make a deal. Yeah you want L Chapo.
Speaker 1: There you go, and then we'll give you the Lord of War or whoever the hell it is. We don't have him anymore. We get them to rush like his equivalent. Yeah, I don't know, do we have a Lord of I'm sure there's always a Lord of War in customers, and.
Speaker 2: Then he'd have a press conference with the idiot behind him and we did it.
Speaker 1: Oh, it'd be amazing if he swapped L. Chapo. Right, I love that time. Why aren't we in that timeline? Why is that not the timeline?
Speaker 2: It's a joke, but I can totally see that happening if he was still in office, and they'd make a big thing about it like we did.
Speaker 1: We got him back. It looks like a short dude. What if you get L. Chapo is also a short dude, You get a giant trench coat, hear me out right, then you get a boat back like haha, we tricked you. So yeah, you know they They really basically was like you can hang out in your hotel and hold a press conference, and he was just the dude was so deflated down there. It was fantastic. And then the other, the third wheel on what was going on there was the the mother of a girl who was killed by an illegal immigrant in Maryland who, for whatever reason, I'm sure it's because he's very busy traveling to La Salvador for photo ops, the senator has yet to even engage with this woman. And what was it was really powerful. They brought her into the White House Press briefing room and Ross, did you see her statement? And her story was so powerful the media didn't even have to ask her any follow up questions because she was so powerful. I'm sure that's why they didn't ask any follow ups. I'm sure it's for no reason other than that right that right father knows.
Speaker 6: Why are we not protecting the American citizens? It's just common sense. Why are we not protecting our children? And to have a senator from Maryland who didn't even acknowledge or barely acknowledge my daughter and the brutal death that she endured, leaving her five children without a mother and now a grand baby without a grandmother, so that he can use my taxpayer money to fly to El Salvador to bring back someone that's not even an American citizen. Why does that person have more right than I do, or my daughter, well, my grandchildren. I don't. I don't understand this.
Speaker 1: Well, because you're not politically viable to them. The pace at which when you see those CNN numbers, I know we have some that we're gonna play. Oh hey, by the way, Ross, will you put the croissant audio up? I'm kicking myself for not doing that. Yes, they were gonna do that today. If you guys don't know what the croissant audio is, just wait for it. Just wait for it. But yeah, like not politically viable. And then the speed at which they've squandered the identity. And I saw CNN freaking out about this going into the weekend. They have always buy double digits when they ask registered voters, which party do you think is fighting for people like you? I e. Middle class primarily, the Democrats have always won double digits. Anymore, it's almost evenly split, so and I would say, oh, the country's split, yes, but almost exclusively, and it's I'm talking like nineteen percent, eighteen percent, like they were showing it on CNN because they couldn't understand what happened. This is why this woman's daughter, you got five, five kids, five kids, is brutally tortured and murdered by somebody who's in the country illegally, because you know, and you know that's not good enough. What is this swap? I have long offered the swaps. I've said I'm willing to trade people like Chris van holland others who really hated here want to destroy Western civilization, and I will trade them for one hard working, you know, immigrant from Central America or South America or something. Right, good, good, strong family. The family is gonna come here, gonna work their ass off, They're gonna they're gonna assimilate into culture. Yeah. Absolutely, I'll trade a Chris van Holland for for a gang of those folks. And I don't mean a real gang. I just mean the polite word gang, a group, and he can stay down there. And they got palm trees. I remember seeing palm trees when I landed and then took off at the airport and never leaving. So there's that, all right, six fifty. Uh, well, you have a few things to get it. I tell you what I'm gonna do the Croissan audio. Since I teased it, you don't want to miss this brainbuster. It's next. I'm trying to determine if Van Holland is still in El Salvador, because what do you do at that point? You know what I mean, Like you've been told no. So every minute you're on the ground in that country, I have no doubt that there are probably people from the National Police whatever they call there. Zoe hotel or whatever. But uh, like watching you make sure you're not up to something and that, and that's going to get us into this email. I God, but everything, like every moment you're there, you're you are the victim of the punking where they let you fly all the way down there. And then when he showed up, the vice president of the country met you and said, nah, do you have a note from your dad? Oh, well, we can't let you see him, which is objectively hilarious because what else are you gonna do?
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: One of our one of our listeners sent me an email and it was on that point, or it was the part where I said Van Holland trying to stage a protest outside of this prison because of the security levels wouldn't end well for him, which is true because there are there have been protests in El Salvador of some of the family members of the you know, the the gang that he rounded up, who were not pleased with that, and uh they did not go well directly adjacent to the prison. So uh so Gary Rowe, I'm just gonna paraphrase it. Basically, he said, well, you know, we're talking about this and and you just stated that this is a country that cares nothing about First Amendment rights. And while he recognizes that First Amendments are thing, shouldn't we want the spirit of what we profess to be the way that people should live. Wouldn't we want others to be able to live under that? And now you're falling into the trap. Don't get me wrong, It sucks if you live somewhere where you get even in the UK, where you're like getting arrested for screaming Britain or posting a Facebook post or you know, and then just go down the list of various countries. You're right, that does suck. But the answer that you have to bring everybody here is literally how we got here. Remember the under the Obama administration, not even the Biden deministration, under the Obama administration. Uh, they tried to they tried to add just what was it? Domestic violence? If you've ever been the victim of domestic violviolence which and this is some of you're gonna get irritated with me. Culturally is a more prevalent thing in a lot of Latin American countries and a lot of countries that are socioeconomically challenged. Okay, right, I'm not pinning this on somebody. I'm giving you the facts. It is more socially acceptable the poor of the country you get into in many parts of Latin America. It's just the reality of things. So I go into the Middle East, they'll literally beat their wife in the shops over in Dubai. I don't know, have you've ever seen any of the videos. It's crazy. Everyone just stands the like, well, that's his wife, guess he can beat her. That doesn't mean every woman in Dubai gets to come here. And then I was it was a domestic violence. And if you are any of the letters lgbtq I, you know any of that, whether or not you face discrimination, just the fact that you're in a country and it's it's not culturally acceptable. Then therefore, and they had like six or seven other things where they were just trying to fundamentally change what it actually means to be subjugated to the point of fearing for your life under you know, a totalitarian regime, like you're the North Korean piano player who happened to escape while doing a recital in London or something, or in New York. You know a few of those walk offs or why North. Look what happens at the Olympics every year if it's in a if it's in a freeish country, entire delegations disappear. Like, yeah, no, I know, I came here to try to run this anyway. I want to live here. Now, that's the thing that happens. But when you open it up that broad just because they don't have the First Amendment, therefore we should house them, where's the incentive to get your own version of the First Amendment? Where's the incentive to rebuild the country, capture, capture it back? Uh, fix things? Like if there's no incentive to do that, things will never improve. That's that's that's the one thing here that always and it's not easy. But like if if your country sucks to the point where you know, they're just rounding up a bunch of people, you know, randomly for not making their goat milk quota or you know whatever insane things going through the guy's head with nine palaces and thirty eight wives, Eventually somebody's got to do some right and they.
Speaker 2: Have to be the ones that want it and rebuild it. Yeah, they have to want it. They have to do it because us trying to do that has not worked recently, you know, in the past twenty thirty years, sort of going the other way. So but if you can just leave, that's easier, and I recognize that it's easier, the hell of a lot easier than you know, a coup or or what you know, whatever that looks like. And the irony, of course is every every day we talk about an election over in Europe where they just change the results or go that one didn't happen, or they preemptively purge people from the wrong think side from even being on the ballot with the penn and obviously in France, you saw it, in Spain, you saw it in Germany and others. Right, are you any better than the third world hell holes that somebody maybe trying to escape from because they use shells for money because their currency is not worth anything. Crazy, crazy times out there, man, So all right, but in those crazy times, in those crazy times, you can you can always get over to this. You can always count on people out there trying to make sense of it. And so I've heard a lot of metaphors and a lot of argument, and I do listen to arguments, especially when it comes to like a lot of the trans stuff, right, And the problem is I'll hear these arguments and they're like, there's no proof that by you know, trans women have a physical advantage over you know, CIS women, and that's that's I don't have to be a scientist to recognize that's not true. I've just you just had to have opened a jar once. Okay, I'm not picking on you, ladies, but you understand what I'm saying. And when you watch these athletes who were ranked like you know, towards the bottom of the barrel, and men all of a sudden start setting NCAA records and events when they when they go over the other side, to stop it with that, so that you know that argument doesn't hold. I've heard a lot of them, and then people try to explain it, and so I always listen, Well, here is an activist with the most unique metaphor I have ever heard, and who knows it Like me, I'm like, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: The what the hell are you talking about? But maybe it clicks for you. Okay, so let's go ahead and do this thing. Uh here, you go tell.
Speaker 7: Me what you say, brands women aren't women? Then is this big croissant not a croissant. Of course, it's a croissant. It's made out of butter and dough, just like any other croissants. Oh, but there are biological differences. This croissant was born different. I'm not saying that there isn't a cosmetic difference between this croissant and this croissant, but they are both inarguably still croissants. Oh but they're invading our bakeries and trying to brainwash our kids. But how by teaching your kids there's more than one way to be a croissant. If anything, the existence of big and small croissants shows our kids how wonderful and diverse the world of pastries can be. Next thing, you know, you're going to start demanding that big croissants use separate cafes and identify as scones.
Speaker 4: So before I.
Speaker 7: Demolish this delicious and very valid pastry, repeat after me. Big croissants don't affect me in the slightest. If anything, it's pretty cool that they exist. Maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to find a big croissant and order it and don't get in hot chocolate. Okay, my metaphor is falling apart, but you get.
Speaker 1: All right, that's the part where it started falling apart right there, big as my head.
Speaker 7: It's so flaky, I'm covered in flakes right there after the first chocolate over my face.
Speaker 1: First minute five killing it. It was only the last eight seconds that it fell apart. So did that help you? I think there's got a big croissant next to a little croissant.
Speaker 2: Right, So I listened to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought about what he was saying, Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: And what he was saying. I think it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Yeah, you know, with all due respect.
Speaker 1: Well, nobody's decide. Nobody's denying a trans person's croissant hood. Do you know what I mean? If we're all croissants, right, I guess for the purpose we're all croissants. Nobody's saying they're not also croissants right now, argue in these terms.
Speaker 2: Nobody's saying you're not human. Yes, we're saying yeah, but the croissant to croissant comparison doesn't hold water, right, because no.
Speaker 1: One person want to use a donut and somebody else is a croissant.
Speaker 2: And uh right, if we're talking like pastry goods, or like baked goods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or probably one would be like a French roll, right, thing along.
Speaker 2: More in appropriate would be like one would be a donut and one would be a sausage.
Speaker 1: Well that's why I was gonna go with the get. But yeah, we can go with sausage. It's not apples and apples. It's apples and oranges. And one of the oranges has a sausage.
Speaker 2: M so dumb?
Speaker 1: Yeah what what? I and I thought it was parody at first. I'm like, nah, that's the argument they are using.
Speaker 2: So one of the bag goods can have babies and the other cannot. Oh no, because we don't know what's one right, Well, they're not the same because they have different parts inside the dough.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you know rosso just think about this. Do you know what I you know what I literally ate the other day a crona? Do you know what a crona? But what is that? As a croissant donut?
Speaker 3: It is not me?
Speaker 1: That's very brave of you. Yeah, and then I had a cruffin once, croissant muffin. Yeah. Absolutely. I don't like sweets, man, but I'll take I'll take a pastry every now and then. I don't even know what's going on with that. I know that it felt like it had three thousand calories but was worth it. So that's the thing that is.
Speaker 2: Well, that's okay. Did you get your ten thousand steps in?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah, about that? Okay, I did not. I did not. Did you try to time? You say to run five miles? So now Chris van Holland may get him in if he goes strolling tonight wearing jewelry out in the dark and the non tourist areas, he may be forced to run five miles. Uh yeah, I can't tell. If he's still in l Salvador. People are mad we're talking about I'm not the one who brought croissants up. I mean I brought it up on the show because I had to play the audio because it was so stupid. Make my brain hurt. But yeah, so just remain again. And so if we're talking about women, there are big croissants and little croissants. Okay, you got a little uh you know, one hundred pound, dripping wet girls, and you got the chick from my five hundred pound life who's brading her boyfriend because you can't get surgery because you won't stop shoveling food in her face. It runs the gamut. So and by the way, big croissants your thing, no judgment. Do you think big croissants need love to as do little croissants and medium croissants. But the deal is they're all croissants. They're not what'd you go with sausage? They're not a sausage. So there's that seven nineteen hang on it should be. But I did see it on where did I see it? Maybe New York Post had it. I got a different version here because of one of the lines in the story. So in Germany a doctor has been arrested and charged with fifteen murders and is suspected that the number could grow higher, as high as ninety five deaths. So what was up? So he was essentially a he's a hospice doc, really, and he would do home visits and apparently he just roll in there and if you thought you were bad, it wasn't like you agreed to it. He, according to to the allegations, would just stick you with some sort of drug and off you go. So here's one of the They call him mercy killers. I guess I don't know. Death would occur within a few minutes. Prosecutors said, because the muscle relaxed and paralyzed respiratory muscle, and literally it's one of the things we used to on death row inmates. But he was just just doing it, forty years old, just thought he could do it, all right. So I scrolled through the story, I'm like, that's awful, that's horrible, and then like, ah, police in Berlin have examined four hundred cases and they suspect that he could be the responsible party in ninety five of them, and another seventy five. Investigations are still ongoing, but at this point they're gonna charge. They charge them with the fifteen. And then a reporter wrote this, if convicted, oh so hold on, let me go back read the whole thing. As the numbers began to add up. If prosecutors were able to provide proof to all ninety five the ninety five there, then they suspect, of which fifteen have been charged, it would make him the most deadly doctor in German history? Would it? Would it make him the most deadly doctor, would make him the doctor who murdered the most people just for randomness in the history of Germany. Ross Are there any other doctor German doctors you could think of who basically spend all their days just murdering people?
Speaker 2: Once again to clarify, not a historian, okay, but yes, I can think of a few. I can think of one specifically.
Speaker 1: Oh what just so like so maybe he had like sixteen, right, just a little bit higher? But what Okay, Well they're saying if ninety five were in there, so he'd have to have ninety six. It couldn't be higher than ninety six. Are you sitting down? I am?
Speaker 2: Are you prone? You should probably go prone?
Speaker 1: Ross? Did you ever have any rabbits? Do you ever own any rabbits? Yeah? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yah, my sister had one. Oh she had a rabbit.
Speaker 1: Yea rabbit named Peanut. Okay, you think it could take out a gentliner? I don't want to, Like you do speak badly of peanuts potential. So maybe Peanut was kind of lazy? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: My dad built this giant box for it outside the house, and it was just it would just hang out in the hay with the carrots.
Speaker 1: It's kind of their jam. Yeah, And that's stunk. From an agricultural perspective, if I could just hit you. It's a little weird nerd thing. I know, Rabbit dung pieces what ever you want to call it is the top tier of animal byproduct fertilizer. So the more you know anyway, and you know you can eat them too. So there's that. Although we never had we never hadn't think my sisters had a rabbit. But in the fall, you could go in where they'd already phase changed color changed to the white because there's been snow, and then the snow would go away, and it was almost it was like stealing, man, You want to go get a few rabbits? Is there just a white ball of fur now in a like in a muddy forest where nothing's white because the snow melted. But they're still holding still like he can't see me, And I'm like, I kind of see you, bro, all right, join the club. And then so that all right? So I point this out because even those rabbits that I hunted, the wild rabbits or the tamed rabbit the Ross's sister had, even those giant you see those giant rabbits, the big furry ones, they don't they don't look real. It looks like AI, Yeah, it looks like AI I ask all this because at no point would I be concerned that one of them's taking out my United Airlines flight. But one of them did yesterday? Uh you know flight departing Denver to Edmonton, Canada. Well did those people a favor? United's Airlines flight made an emergency landing after a fire apparently caused by a rabbit sucked into one of the engines. How does that happen a bird? I get right, occasionally unfortunately a person because they get too close. That we had that happen what twice last year? How does a rabbit all the way down there right? Because the jet engine is all the way up here, right, That's why people can feasibly walk under it when it's not on. You shouldn't do it, but it'll suck stuff that low? Or was that some rabbit who just really, really really was a good jumper and it came back to bite him in the ass, Like, I don't know how you get sucked into a medium body kind of plane, was it? No? No, there's no commercial. Yeah, one hundred and fifty three passengers. That's a decent sized plane. That's probably what that's probably what's the seven the three seven Max or something with United flying Like those engines are not down there. How does a rabbit get sucked into the engines and not just random stuff on the ground, Like, it doesn't make any sense to me unless and then I had this thought, if it's the rabbit for Monty Plaast, I feel like they could that rabbit could take out a United Airlines Look at the boots. Yeah, yeah, you don't trust that rabbit. No, I took out a whole battalion to troops. Yeah, so what's h what's one seven three seven max eight? You know what I'm saying? Bah, and only one of the engines. Now you do that in his sleep? Let's see here now where what's crazy? Is like? So obviously they sucked it up on the runway and yeah, I mean they're sucking a lot of air with the takeoff there. But still, I didn't know you could suck a rabbit up off the runway. It had to have jumped, you know what. Probably one of his buddies is like, hey man, you see that plane coming over there now the runway. Which you should do is show him how high you can jump when they come by, And he's like, really, I was like, yeah, no, they'd be very impressed. And they're just sitting there like, oh, this is gonna be great. Just a bunch of a hole rabbits now their buddy's dead. That's the scenario I just made up my head. But it's really the only one that makes sense. All right eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four we went to get on the show. That's how you go ahead and do that today? Um, yeah, we got time to go ahead and get into.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 1: I mentioned CNN doing some some meltdown stuff there. It is really fun, and I will look, I'll give the guy credit. It would be easy to just take him off the air. Whoever that wacky numbers guy is for CNN and MSNBC has a guy too, but the CNN one's fun because, like it would be remember when when Daniel Dale, the fact checker for ABC, all of a sudden didn't work for four years under the Biden administration, and now he's back fact checking, so everything's fine. Like, it would be easy not to have the numbers guy on because that's just gotta that's gotta make all ten of your viewers just want to self harm. But they'll dig through these numbers, And it's this old line that I keep seeing people like Harry Sison and others. They post like I was just talking to some Trump voters today, Because if there's one thing that Trump voters like to do, it's hang out with Harry Sisson. I can't tell you the number of Trump voters like, Man, I want to hang out with that dude. We can trick girls out of nudes or whatever. But hey, they make this argument over and over and over again.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 7: It is crazy how it's only been a month and Trump supporters.
Speaker 1: Are already regretting their vote. We told you so, all right, yeah, and that's yeah. And remember it's at that time he's saying that he was still into the talent agency and we're finding out dude, I'm telling you, it's fascinating and infuriating to find out these uh, these influencers and how much they're getting paid. But it's crazy different. So, uh, remember what did they pay the idiots who decided that they were going to go to bat for Coca Cola because Trump draached that. What were they paying? It was like a thousand? Well, only if you had like a million followers, you've got a thousand dollars, which doesn't make sense to me. And others are paid five hundred to sacrifice their integrity. On the Democrat side, they get a lot more money. I saw one dude talking about it who said that he was offered his I think his follower cot was four hundred thousand. He was offered ten thousand dollars for a series of campaigns by Pullette Management, who's Harry Sisson's former manager. So, just so you know what's going on, all right, So is there any truth to that? Oh? Sure? I mean the question is their numbers. Is there going to be some people who voted and then went ah yes, Are there going to be some people who didn't vote firm and went, man, I should have voted for him. I like this. Yeah. So when you're talking about this, to say that, oh, I talked to one person is meaningless. I want to hear numbers, and thankfully CNN was willing to help me here.
Speaker 8: I mean, this is the big question, right. I hear all these stories, all these articles, all the Trump voters, they regret what they did back in twenty twenty four. I'm here to tell you, uh uh, very few of them regret what they did. Back in twenty twenty four. What are we talking about Trump voters looking back at twenty twenty four. We got a new poll out. The poll was conducted this month. What percentage would change their vote to a different candidate. We're talking just two percent, just two percent, that's not even a wide spawn the road. And then there's this additional one percent who say they would rather not vote. We're talking overall under five percent might or would have changed their vote Donald Trump voters back in twenty twenty four. And then you ask, okay, the same question to Kamala Harris voters, and it turns out the numbers are rather similar. So if there was a repeat, if folks got to be able to redo their vote that they had back in twenty twenty four, would the result be any different? I doubt it would be. I doubt it would be, or it would still be extremely close. The bottom line is, for all this talk of Trump voters regretting their vote in the numbers, it really just doesn't show up.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, I'm telling you that there's a they have to like lose half their audience whenever that guy's on. Right after, what we saw was some of the public radio numbers, which I can only assume are people going, I don't want to hear about politics for four years. That's that's gotta be rough on some CNN folks. All right, is mister ray Stagic there, mister ray Stagic from the web in morning? Good morning, So I don't know. Good all right, make us happy with wether stuff and stuff like, as you know, kids are gonna be doing Easter egg hunts and got that, and people just want to get outside because so it's get outside time.
Speaker 9: So yeah, I had this conversation with Mark over in Ashville. What were you when you stop the Easter egg kind of hunting thing, like with the parents and and all that.
Speaker 4: Do you recall.
Speaker 1: I don't know exactly when I aged out of it, but I'll tell you what. If I was on scene for an Easter egg hunt and I knew where one of those eggs with money and it is, I would push kids over and I teach them a valuable lesson in the process.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you must have been listening because I had that conversation. We were like in our late teens, My cousins and I. You know, we all grew up together right next door from one another. And we used to actually have an outdoor Easter egg hut with a shotgun start, and we used to push the little kids or the little cousins out of the way to get to the money eggs.
Speaker 4: He got a video she's got.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, we we would be I mean, you know, we wouldn't really hurt them, but and then the cousins like my age, we would actually violently push each other out of the way.
Speaker 1: You learn the valuable less you did, absolutely right, you learn. I don't know where I see it normally discussed is Halloween, and there's clearly there's nothing I hate more than teenagers who aren't even in a costume knocking on the door because they're too cool for school. But they still want candy.
Speaker 9: They want the can. No, we're not doing that. No, we don't do that. But yeah, but I think it's gonna be great. Uh, whether it's egg hunting, Sunday morning services some rights.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, if you want to do that.
Speaker 9: I mean I didn't want to get painted with that brush, but I mean there was you know, feelings were hurt, but nobody was.
Speaker 4: There's no bodily harm. It should be great.
Speaker 9: Nice warm up cold this morning with the frost advisory for some of us, I mean, not Raleigh, but just to the west Durham. As we talked yesterday, they're in it, and there are some mid thirties. If I could get the right map here, Yeah, thirty six right now in Greensboro. Got thirty nine at Chapel Hill, thirty seven. Another reading come out of Chapelil and it's in the mid forties, actually in the city of Raleigh itself, so you get a little bit urban heat island there. Same thing with Smith Reynolds at the airport in Winston Salem. It's forty six, but just outside and some of the cooler readings it is in the thirties. Got a thirty three up in Caswell County too, so some colder air, but mild there for everybody. Upper sixties, low seventies, a few high clouds today, way up tonight. Take a quick look at the krth thermometer add ten. That's probably where we're going tomorrow morning, so upper forties. Yeah, So look real quick, right, If it says like thirty eight thirty nine add ten, that means tomorrow morning could be forty eight or forty nine.
Speaker 4: Guy, No, I got that.
Speaker 3: I can do that.
Speaker 4: It's not hard math.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't like where the math is. I'd like the math to be more seventies.
Speaker 9: Just you know, well that's in the morning, yeah, near eighty tomorrow afternoon, so that's better.
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, I get the raps. But if you have a tea time a like I don't know, like nine fifteen, gosh, hard on that first shot? Man, Come on, you know how it is you hit a golf ball under fifty degrees, it.
Speaker 9: Can listen for me. It doesn't matter what the temperature is. It ain't going straight. So oh it could be a right looking at it.
Speaker 1: Room for improvement.
Speaker 4: So yeah, room for improvement.
Speaker 9: But upper seventies, maybe eighty tomorrow, very warm weekend coming up, mid upper eighties. I don't know about ninety for Raleigh, but it's still gonna be very warm, sunny Saturday, Easter Sunday, a little more cloud coming in. How about sixties in the morning. If you want to get a quick nine in Sunday morning?
Speaker 4: How about that? That better?
Speaker 1: Easter? You an that's eastern. Wow, you want to get hit by lightning golfing? That's how it happens.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 9: There's other reasons why rain. Chance is probably coming back next week. So joy at real good run coming up. Nice warm weather next several days Someday, sunny most of them until that Sunday, but still dry.
Speaker 1: All right, heretic. We'll talk to you in the next hour. Have a good one, okay. You know Ross, like two hundred years ago, Ray get burned at the steak. It would take a lot of wood, but get it done, man. They had they had followed through all right.
Speaker 5: Oh, I got a couple of times per rabbit. Rabbit that's shutting up in the turban. I'm thinking maybe he was a little suicidal. Calls Easter's coming up. But then again, just thinking he went out of the back of that turb and all those folks on that airline they lifted again. Oh, even the passers the palace, even the stewaways. I can promise you they don't have a lucky rabbit foot no more.
Speaker 3: Were you hear me?
Speaker 5: Ye're telling me they did away with rabbing the rabbits foot, that's for sure. And they think about them pilots that time the training school and they're all in class together, they're talking about, Oh, I had three bird strikes last year. I had two I had four.
Speaker 3: They didn't look at the guy in the corner.
Speaker 5: Oh I shruck a rabbit.
Speaker 1: Now, how they I'll tell you the og is. The og is that pilot down in Charlotte who hit a deer a few years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh, let me tell you something, Paul, Paul. That's that's bad news right their house. I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I didn't sucking in the turbine though, So there was that, all right, Keith, thanks for the call. Jamal got just about a minute and a half, two minutes.
Speaker 3: What's up, hey, Kase, You know what, I don't know who's over there seeing in, but somebody they doesn't hire said they gonna try to be a little fair, and it got to be driving seeing in people crazy. They dig this whole big scenario, sharp vote.
Speaker 8: I'm far upset.
Speaker 3: No, we're not. We're loving him. And then he just sat there and showed ninety eight percent of Trump voters are happy with love him. Then they and then they show for Kamala Harris. Well, Kamala Harris. More people upset and wish they didn't vote for her. They don't talk about well, you know, he talked about it. But the way they try to show it on seeing h like we're running around here mad at President Trump, aren't you mad at the tars? No, he told us he was gonna do it, and we understand the purpose of the terrors.
Speaker 1: Well, there's the difference between being mad about like not releasing the Epstein list and saying that you wouldn't vote the same way, Like that's a high bar, and it's arguably it's more. It's worse for the person who lost, Like Harris's numbers should be compounded because like you you hate her, you still voted for her and she never did anything, and now you hate her more. That's crazy. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: And then not only that, Casey, they got taught before doing this, crop that the man that was like, well I really don't support Donald Trump, I'm a Republican and blah blah blah. Then when they research on the person, come to find out he had been left the Republican Party and then voted. We've been never voted for Donald Croft. This was like that, yeah, yeah, okay, okay, I say you remember that. So they got taught people though they don't understand. We know their tricks, we know where they're going to do, and they can't trick us no more, and it's like they still trying to go back to their same I tie trick. Uh.
Speaker 1: Normally this is the time of the weekend, time of the show, and we'd be chatting with Stephen Kent, the World Traveler, though he's not in some far off destination as such as Dubai or Polland this time apparently he's he's he's he decided, Hey, I'm gonna I'm gonna go do the nature thing and he went camping. So and we're we're we're hoping he's okay, which may be unfair. Maybe he is a super duper camper. He knows all this stuff. But if I could profile for a moment, he strikes me as a glamper and uh an occasional one. But I could be wrong. So I hope he's having a good time. It won't be chat with him today because he's running from bears or something. I don't know, But I'll tell you what in honor of what this would be Ross and I will talk about Star Wars coming up here in a few minutes, But first I got to do this. What was what are? And again, some of this is generational, but if you're around if you're in your forties, late thirties, early forties, whatever, what were the big spring break destinations when you were at college? Agent whether you went to college or not, we're just around there, and I can tell you Ross and I hit the gold mine because it was when they first started televising it on MTV, but before there were really any rules, and it was essentially MTV was before Bill O'Reilly picked up the mantle on his show. MTV's spring Break was Nuts and you'd watch that like holy cow. So the big spring break destination, Ross, tell me, if I'm leaving any off, I'll go. I'll go east to West Fort Lauderdale, Daytona, Panama City, I guess would be the three big Like Miami wasn't really and now it kind of really is, but that's a whole other thing. But Panama City, right, the redneck rivi era there did they do a lot of spring break and Myrtle Beach. I don't know. I was more West coast, right, Remember I grew up Wyoming and then I was in school in California. Anyway, if you were in if you were in southern California, you could a lot of people went to Mexico, which probably shouldn't do, but you went to almost Mexico. So South Padre Island, which is right there on the border West Texas, and Lake Havisou were the two big ones. And then I remember I had two rich roommates who went to Fort Lauderdale. I didn't get to go with them, but those were the spring break destinations and uh and that's where MTV would literally set up their whole thing. Did you watch any of the MTV spring break stuff for us?
Speaker 2: Of course they did.
Speaker 1: Of course you did for the educational value, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, The big ones I remember were Daytona. Do you think you mentioned in yeah, Mexico.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, South Padre Island, Lake Havasu, and then Panama City. Right, Panama City Beach hosted the one of the like the big initial MTV spring break. Well, this is why we can't have nice things. They're done, that's right. Law enforcement in Panama City Beach says that they will no longer welcome spring breakers. That tradition ends now, so they're just doing the post mortem on their most recent spring break. In fact, you know this is gonna suck because I have multiple spring break songs. I only get to play them once a year, So hold on, let me get one out and then I'll tell you what the guy said. Oh yeah, it's my favorite one. My voice guy was really good.
Speaker 10: And see them on the best and that clips you. Who cares what school these chicks go to. I just think to myself, I love hot drunken girls city streamings and bood what he sets white bonges.
Speaker 4: It all curs.
Speaker 10: Budget's so tight, and I think to myself, I love hot drunken girls. Yes, I think to myself, I love hot drunken.
Speaker 1: Curse. If it was just that, if it was still just that, it wouldn't be here today. But yeah, thank you, he told me. He tried to. He tried to sing it three times. On the third time, that's the third version of it, he couldn't sing it anymore because his voice hurts so much. So apparently if you try to ross you ever try to sing like that, apparently little damage your vocal I have. I'd really do a lot. Okay, all right, what a voice man. And if it had just been you know, the you know, the simple drunken, disorderly Shenanigan, so we wouldn't be here. But unfortunately, Panama City has evolved into much more than that. They had multiple high profile shootings, in fact, three big ones over the course of spring Break this year, which is obviously very unusual. Right, It's not that people aren't doing drugs and uh, you know and and you know, even getting up to fistfights and physical altercations. But they had three different situations where people started basically just shooting into the crowd because they you know, they got to bring their guns, which you know, you're not doing the beach right if you can conceal carry. Can I just point this out. It's not working out for you unless you're very creative and it's supposed to be a party. But over the over about two weeks, so spring break runs three weeks, I guess, I don't know that that's official, but over the course of two weeks they had three shootings. Thankfully nobody was killed, seven people arrested. Between the three shootings, three people shot, so they were averaging one person shot per shooting or one person actually hit per shooting. Like you guys, don't even gangster good or whatever the hell this was. But according to the what is the police chief's name, that's enough. And let me tell you that's that's a hell of a thing. That's amazing. I mean, even with the with the uh you know, the problems there that the revenue attached to that to just shut it down, and I'm not sure exactly how they're going to accomplish that either. Yeah, how do you tell people they can't come and get a vacation rental at a place? I guess you don't permit for some of the big takeover parties where they blocked streets and stuff. But yeah, and remember Miami's dealing with problems too. I don't know what's up with Selth Padre and whatnot, but Florida's Florida has been having some issues, maybe not maybe not Fort Lauderdale as much. I hadn't read anything there. Yeah, police chief j R. Telementes Telementes, I guess it's his name, uh said that they've attempted over the years as violence has ramped up to try to, you know, do something. Unfortunately, none of it has has worked. So uh. In fact, they issued a curfew for the entire weekend and they driven out curfew and they just shot each other earlier, which I guess is efficient. So it's like when I went to last time I went to Myrtle Beach and it was very COVID and so it was when restaurants still had to close at eight or whatever because the virus will get you, which is pretty much as far as South Carolina chose to go. And I remember right there, like right in that city, right that little like were the amusement park, you know, the center of it all. I was down like two blocks from there at a restaurant, and of course they had a shooting at like six thirty in the afternoon because you got to get it in before the COVID curfew. Well apparently that's what was happening here as well. Yeah, so city leaders, I guess are going to put some laws. I'm sure there's some weird laws or things they can pass, which sucks. Look people on there's a lot of vacation rentals there. I got a buddy who every year would drag the family, not for spring break, but down to Redneck Rivier and you know, and I was pricing maybe meeting him and his family up there one year. And there's a gazillion airbnb and non airbnb listings because a lot of people have you know, investment properties down there. Time shares whatever it is, and that's gotta be a lot of money you're gonna be leaving on the table there, all right, eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four l phone number. Since let's go ahead and get into this. I I don't like reboots, and I guess this wouldn't qualify as a reboot. So for those of you who don't know, and I was a little confused as to which is which, ross line me out there are different There are multiple versions of the original Star Wars trilogy. Okay, there's multiple versions. There is the long lost George Lucas Bay, there's the ones that hit theaters, there's the ones that were upgraded with critters and a few other things, and it's you know, I don't know if you know this Star Wars people like to argue with each other over what they like and what they don't. However, one thing that really had been common knowledge is that the the version that George Lucas banned, the original Star Wars version that he banned, And would you say Rossie said he destroyed all copies or something.
Speaker 2: I mean, apparently that was the rumor for the longest time.
Speaker 1: I think, Yeah, apparently he didn't get them all because now they're talking about maybe that it could actually be shown.
Speaker 2: Well, well, people thought, you know, he's kind of full of it. He just didn't want to show those versions. So he was like, yeah, they're gone.
Speaker 1: What's the beef with the versions?
Speaker 2: There was a documentary about it. If we're thinking about this, if it's the same one I'm thinking of where it was it is, I'd be shocked.
Speaker 1: After you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the people versus George Lucas where this is where you know Han shot first? He changed that right, so they had it's a Grado shot Han first and he shot back and alleation. They put in the Jaba there in front of the Millennium falcon and all the different aliens that weren't there before.
Speaker 1: Did you mind that? I didn't really mind. I didn't like it.
Speaker 4: You didn't like it.
Speaker 1: I didn't like it. But I think the bar is so low because now when they jack with movies from my childhood or they're thereabouts, they do things like, let's create a storyline that never existed, let's remove the cool stuff, let's put a disclaimer at the front. So him just adding some critters I think was fine because the bar's so low.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he changed it and he said, this is the official version of the movie now, and every time you buy it and every time you view it, this is going to be the version you're going to see in theaters. And it pissed a lot of like Pirosof who grew up on the original movie and that's the version they wanted to show their children. And suddenly it's not there anymore. And I'm you know, sure you might have it on VHS or whatever, but eventually that's going to kind of get like gross, right or depleted or whatever. But yeah, it was a very big deal and George Lucas said, well, no, this is mine. I can change it if you want. Of course, there's some hypocrisy there, because there's footage of him in front of Congress at some point point talking about how black and white movies should not be colorized because he said it took away from the you know, the artist's original vision and the integrity of the project whatever. And then years later he's changing his movies and saying this is the version of the movie now, and it's you know, you can go pound sand yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. So they did screen it, so we know it exists. In June, they did show a New Hope I think. Yeah, they showed a New Hope. Yeah, at a British film institute, so they know it exists, and they're like, ah, I should put this out there. Yeah, when did he do the when did they do? What did he muck it up? Was it two thousand and four? I'll tell you. The only thing that they added in that irritated me is there's something that and I understand that it's it is cannon now so to speak with all the movies, and that is the Hayden Christians. It is his name, Hayden Christians in New Play, Yeah, Hayden the Force ghost where they were just tack Force ghosts on at the end. I'm trying to remember the scene where it was initially one and then now they're all there from the new movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but in the originally it was Obi Wan.
Speaker 1: It was Obi Wan, and now all of a sudden, I guess, stare at Hayden Christensen and everybody else.
Speaker 2: Well, originally it was Obi Wan and his father, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, correct, But then they're like, oh, we got to shoehorn everybody else in. So because that just I don't know that just felt dirty, man. But whatever, although right now Disney is the one who's calling the shots, not even Lucas. Whether they bought what wether four billion they paid for it?
Speaker 6: Mm?
Speaker 1: What is the next Star Wars project? Oh? Here, it is the next Okay, so the next big projects will be a new season the Mandalorian and man, it's something called The Mandalorian and Grogu. Good lord, they're making a movie. They're making a movie out of the Mandalorian and the Yoda merch. Is that literally happening? Dude? That Yoda merch must be sweet, sweet dollars. That's all I can think. But they're gonna go ahead and do it. That's expected to hit theaters May of twenty twenty six, which is also right around the time I think The BUCkies is actually gonna.
Speaker 2: Do you ever say they realize that the baby Yoda, the way it looks, is just gizmo without fur from the Gremlins?
Speaker 1: Oh? You know what, that's that's a good point. Have we tried feeding it after midnight? Do we know what Grogu happens if you feed them? I don't know. Yeah, No, that's dude. That thing was merched from the moment I saw it. I think we talked about it on the show. That thing exists only to sell stuffed animals.
Speaker 2: Dude, that thing printed money. That was the Yeah, yeah, that.
Speaker 1: Was that was cooked up in a lab literally to extract money out of your part.
Speaker 2: Even my wife, who never had any interest in Star Wars, she saw Baby Yoda back then and she's like, that thing is adorable, and now we have to watch the show and buy all the things.
Speaker 1: That's how they get you. I can't blame him. I mean, look, it's capitalism, man, they got you. That's fine. At least there was something that emerged for the more recent series that people for the most part, like you know, they thought they had it with jar jar Binks. That didn't work out. So apparently the jar jar Binks merch didn't move ross. You got any jar jar Binks commemorative T shirts at the house, you don't, You don't wow in a weird way. If you did, some officially licensed one from actually from like Lucas, it's probably worth money the business. There's so few of them that people didn't burn.
Speaker 2: The best thing about jar jar Binks is you go back and watch these making of like the Phantom Menace and that trilogy documentaries with George Lucas, and he is so convinced that people are gonna love jar Jar binks and it's going to be like a phenomenon. And there's this thing where he's talking about how the entire movie if focus is and is dependent on.
Speaker 1: Jarge rosta jar Jar. Let's be honest too, we're talking about too. That was the other thing where they're like, all right, so, uh, not only will his character be obscenely annoying, let's have him be annoying in a Jamaican.
Speaker 2: Accent and like you could tell other people around him are like, I don't know about this. But at the same point, George Lucas had hit so many home runs. They're like, okay, sure, boss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you do at that point? You gotta get him? Hey, this is the guy who got us here. Let's see. Oh no, it didn't work out. Yeah, they couldn't unjarge our fast enoughouldn't he a force ghost too? At one point and I remember looking at it going good, good sounds horrible. That sounds horrible, but he's not real. Okay, it's fine. I would never wish for the death of baby Yoda. They may trick you and think he into thinking he's dead, but he's not. Really, We'll be back. It's one of the it's one of the the how do I say this, it's one of the more exclusive ones, probably very low all right, So some OnlyFans model?
Speaker 3: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: I hate calling them models? Right? Are they doing any model stuff? Or are they just showing their bits? Are they? Are they doing runways? I don't feel like they're doing runways. But look, everyone's got to have their niche. And unfortunately, for Kelly here Kinky Kelly, I don't think you had to add the name considering what I'm about to tell you. She's been arrested and charged with let's see, she's charged with vandalism destruction of merchandise, which is I guess is the way they worded in New Hampshire. This happened up in Keen, New Hampshire. So here's the deal. She goes into a marriage, stayed in a marry out there in Keen, New Hampshire, and next to it is one of those really granola e co op hippie grocery stores, which I don't begrudge whatever, but this will matter and then she decides she's gonna film content. Now. Is she just gonna sit there and you know, derobe and talk about how her dad left when she was five. No, no, no, no, no, she's got a thing, and her thing is urinating on Bibles just in time for the Easter holiday. So she films herself, and I guess it's it. You know, when you're at a hotel and you're staying Let's say you're staying a few days at a hotel, so there's that go time between you know, checkouts at eleven and check ins at three, and you'll see like where if you walk down the hotel hallway maybe to your room, you'll see where it's a bunch of doors kind of propped open, where the maids have verified that people are out of there and they're working their way down the hall. So she used that time to her advantage and filmed herself going into these hotel rooms, finding the giddy and Bible in there, and then filming herself for content going number one on them. What level of hell is that? You know, Casee.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you know this, but I've just recently started reading the Bible for the first time.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, hold on, wait, hold on, you're reading it and not going to the bathroom model, right, I've never read it before, Okay, And I'm giving daily updates of my thoughts and stuff and my progress. I've seen that account.
Speaker 2: If you want to follow along it, he's for Sheriff anyway. I just I'm in the numbers once again. I've never read it before. Yeah, and I'm in numbers. And there's this part I just read where the earth opened up and swallowed these people whole.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so we're at that level. Huh, we're at that level, like I battle with these things like and by the way, if he cars up, kinky Kelly, anyone can urinate on a Bible. I want to see what happens when you start going with other holy books of different religions, because I don't feel like that's going to end. Well, so now you're wondering. You're like, okay, well, clearly this is how and that's not all she did. She also went in air conditioning units. How much did this chick drink? It says here too that there were fire snakes? What Yeah, okay, all right, I got a fire oh there, Now, can you tie fire snakes together? Yes, okay, honestly, because somebody else is going to bring it up. So what is this? Didn't we just have a story the other day of some woman who went into a beer cave at like a sheets or whatever and went number two? What is are we having a bathroom crisis in this country? So she films herself doing all this going, you know, on the bibles and in the hotel room air conditioning units. She also upper decked the toilet and I'll let you guys, if you don't know what that is, you can google that on your own time. All right. It's a fun, wholesome prank when it's your buddy's house. But not to the bait at the Marriotte who makes not a lot of money. Well, she wasn't done. She then, I mean, really, you know what these people? You know what this chick is and what these people are there. What's that dude's name over in Korea? It's about to go to jail for twenty years. This is just small something, just small Johnny Simali, right, And he's like, and then there's the other dude who was in the Philippines's like, Hey, what happens if I steal guns from police, and they're like, I guess you go to jail forever. Right. It's this, it's this need to then go ruin a bunch of other people's lives. Like you can't just lay down on your bed, you know and do what you know your act. You have to go out and you got to make everybody else's day miserable. All the people have got to fix that, from the air conditioning and the units.
Speaker 2: There's a thought process put into it, because I'm sure at some point she sat down and was like, you know, what's my niche going to be? What's my marketing thing going to be? All right, I'm going to pee in the Bible and pooping in the upper deck of toilets.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I was letting people google that on their own. But yeah, and then something and then you end up in that niche. I must assuming it's like the Dan Whitney story. Do you guys know who Dan Whitney is. I'm sure you do. You just don't know who Dan Whitney is. So Dan Whitney is a comedian who did a you know, a full act, and for just a very small portion of his act he did an alias character. He played a character for a small portion of his act, and it was so popular he had to literally become that dude. His name is Larry the cable guy. Right, So I assume that she's probably out there defecating and doing you know, San Francisco wing. I like to use the term on everything under the sun. And then she figured out which got the clicks, right, Yeah, And and people do this like we figure out, Okay, well what are stories people are going to engage with? That's our version of it. Ross. If you're streaming on Twitch, maybe certain games have higher watch times or more people watching. Is that probably truecuracy? Okay, this is just the this is just the only fan version.
Speaker 2: A lot of times, though, these people get trapped in these roles, like it happened to Ernest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: You know, he was a trained at Juilliard. He was a Juilliard trained actor, and he played Ernest his entire life, and.
Speaker 1: It made him miserable, made him rich too, exactly, really really rich. So there's that.
Speaker 2: So there might think this there might become a point in the future where she's like, maybe this shouldn't have been my bit, you know, maybe I.
Speaker 1: Kind of Oh, she's the victim. So you don't want her to get swallowed up in the hell town and very I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm saying eventually it's gonna come back, and she's gonna regret what she's doing. Yeah, probably at judgment exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one's not gonna say health. Well, what did you do for work? Did you have to downplaye? She's like, oh, I was, uh the content creator? Yeah, I was an influencer. Yeah, but content you create? Oh, travel, go to hotels and stuff, and what'd you do at the hotel? I don't know hotel stuff. Anyway, Then we go to grocery store, which she did, and as part of her continued streaming, according to authority, she got a spritzer body, you know, the thing you spray the cat with or looking on the couch or just because it's a cat in your vicinity and it's fun to watch them freak out. It's cheap entertainment, but it's good. She went to and she went to this hippie dippy grocery store and started spritzing like the fruits and vegetables and the granola and the coffee, and and she's streaming herself doing it. That's that's the other great part, Like if you're the cops, you don't have to do anything. Super Troopers on the job case salved, she streamed it, and it only costs you fifteen dollars a month or whatever for all the evidence against her. Good lord man. So she typecast herself as this lunatic and now it's the only way she can make money.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: And the weird thing is too, I guess a couple of the things I described were paid projects, which means some somebody else paid her to go and do this to the Bibles at the Marriott. Was it the Devil? I'm just wondering, like what was his screen name? Yeah, you know, Lucifarian. I mean, well he's like, all right, here's what I want you to do, like oddly specific, but yeah, so there you go. And she got armpit hair before you go clicking too much. So if you're not into that, which by the way, that would that would make it less likely. I think she'd assault like a hippie co op grocery store. Those are people.
Speaker 2: And you noticed I didn't. I didn't even not once did I ask what she looked like, because I just assumed. And that's bad. On my part, I.
Speaker 1: Guess what did you what did you assume? She I assumed she would not be a ten? Well more, you're not hideous if that's what you're looking if you're looking for or if you're thinking so, I mean, there is that hold on here, all right, let's get raced agic from the Weather Channel. I'm gonna send you the link to the smoking it's on the Smoking Gun actually, but really some OnlyFans creator her. Her thing is she goes to like a Marriott and then she goes to the rooms like housekeeping on, have the rooms open in the middle of the day, and then she films herself urinating on Bibles. And we're just trying to figure out what level of hell that gets you into.
Speaker 2: Probably a pretty pie level or low level, right right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, geez.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's everything's horrible. Yeah right there, just made a point that maybe she like, did you know how you do things? And then they get a bunch of clicks on one video and not another thing you were urinating on, and they're like, well, apparently bibles get me clicks, and it's just, you know, just a rat race with these girls. So I got to go where the money is. You don't justify it, but it just does create a whole weird planning thought process. Right, we decided to go into radio and not Bible. Yes, sweet, so we did the geniuses we are. Yeah, I saw that one coming, all right, So if you can do the thing that's not her thing thing, Okay, go.
Speaker 4: Ahead, No, it's uh and it's all good news. Dry weather.
Speaker 9: The next couple of days we might start hearing about this fire danger thing come up again. Already in parts of the Southeast there's been a little bit more chatter as we've gone on a pretty dry run. Now most of us are getting into the forties and low to mid fifties. It depends on where you are, but still chilly to the north where there's still some low mid thirties, and the border here between let's say Caswell County and up near Danville in southern Virginia, so there are some cooler readings. But as we go through the day, upper sixties, low seventies, maybe a few clouds, otherwise mostly sunny as we are right now tonight, milder, mid upper forties. Tomorrow, breeze mid upper seventies, maybe eighty for Raleigh and the Sun's going to be back Saturday could push the mid to upper eighties, and then I easter Sunday being the cloudy middle eighties for most, maybe some uper eighties around. So mild weather today, seasonable than well above average by about ten maybe even fifteen degrees starting tomorrow into the weekend, with a chance of showers starting to come up sometime Monday night Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Next week.
Speaker 9: Looks like next week's going to be a different week, with a couple of opportunities for some rain.
Speaker 1: Are you here tomorrow?
Speaker 4: I am not here tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Ah, I'm shocked to learn that, all right, doll, Yeah, well, Jeff Burly Ross and they are the only ones here because our business guy's not here tomorrow because you know, there's no Wall Street tomorrow. So right right, Sorry, who are you sticking us with?
Speaker 4: Jeff?
Speaker 1: Mah Okay, all right, we'll getcha. We'll do what we do, So all right, I'll see you next week. You and Jeff Bellinger is up next. Hang on, Jeff, I get a three day weekend? Bellinger? Jeff? What's going on? Good morning, Casey.
Speaker 11: This report is sponsored by Total Wine and More. A couple of government reports out this morning. There was a bigger than expected drop last month, and groundbreakings for houses and apartments. The government says housing starts declined nearly eleven and a half percent in March, the biggest drop in a year. Redfinn and Zillo both issued reports that point to a softening housing market. Redfinn says home buyers are backing off, and while home prices are still growing, they're growing more slowly than before, and Zillo says home sale seller's outnumber buyers now it describes home values as flattening.
Speaker 1: We're still seeing.
Speaker 11: Strong numbers from the job market. The Labor Department says new claims for unemployment benefits fell by nine thousand last week. The tensions between President Trump and Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell playing out very publicly today. After Powell indicated yesterday the Central Bank is not likely to intervene in the markets, the President took to his Truth social platform this morning, nicknaming Powell as too late and saying his termination can't come quickly enough. Mister Trump said the European Central Bank is expected to infestrates for a seventh time. He says Powell should have lowered rates long ago. Netflix shares Hire in pre market trading. Analysts say the streaming video company will have limited direct impact from tariffs, so it will probably be one of the last expenses people cut in a downturn. It's considered a safe haven and Casey futures are mixed, as they have been most of the morning. S and P futures are up thirty four and the Nasdaq futures are up one hundred and seventy two, but the Dow futures down four hundred and sixty points.
Speaker 1: Now, Casey, all right, we'll get it all out your system because you don't have tomorrow. We certainly have to work, so we'll see you monday, sir.
Speaker 11: All right, Well, I'm sorry to hear that, but have a good weekend when it gets here in a happy Easter.
Speaker 1: Take care, Okay, you too, There you go. Jeff Beellens are Bloomberg News. I just saw the most shocking story ros remember earlier in the show, and he told me to sit down and even get prone when you had to deliver some information that you just never could have imagined. Yeah, I'm going to need you to assume that position. Oh no, I've been that way for the past twenty minutes. That's a hold on, we get this un all right, here we go ready. Fire Festival two has been indefinitely postponed. Apparently there might have been some logistics issues. No, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. The festival, which had been scheduled for a month from now in Pli to o'carma, Mexico. The event is up in the air after an announcement by founder Billy McFarland on the website. It's even the same, dude, so crazy. I apparently it won't take place at the Mexican resort. It was one of the big cancoon resorts there. I don't know. I'm shot. I am shot.
Speaker 2: They're playing this all wrong. Yeah, Like Billy McFarland there, whoever's involved. Now, Like this thing, the second one, it should have been a bigger failure than the first one, Like you should have hyped it up as everyone's going to be there, and then it should have been like a bigger rug pole than the first one. And then eventually that would become the thing, like.
Speaker 1: Kind minecraft audiences, some of them are there for the ironic awfulness of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that would be the thing that people sign up for. It would be a thing like are you going to fire Festival and every year it would be like a bigger lineup, and every year you could possibly be eaten by wolves or set on fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah but pliod o'carmen, you're more likely to shot by a cartel on jets. We can make it worse, which is an actual thing that happens. Yeah, but dude, wild dogs on on Pablo Escobar's island and you're having to make spears based on Twitter tips.
Speaker 2: You got up then every single time, But that would some crazy people would sign up for that.
Speaker 1: It would be like an ongoing running joke that it's like people sign up for marathons. Yeah, yeah, right, yeah, well yeah, yeah, except this is you want to be the most dangerous game kind of Yeah, but Mexico is not going far enough as you're saying. It has to be a gradual elevations. Tell Firefest six in Caracas, Venezuela and you're like, where's the shanti? Why are my legs on fire? Yes? Yeah, why are the bouncers all trende ragua? What's happening? How'd they all get back here? Oh? We know, all right? Who was even playing at this thing? That's what I want to know. What band would, what their name associated with them, and now there that now a quote quote ticket ticket holders are very upset as no details have been forthcoming