Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let you taco one on one one w JRR at your freaking idiots.
Speaker 2: All right, this hour brought to you by Rock the Bank. Remember our thousand dollars cash giveaways. Those will pick back up again later this morning. Have jr R on all day while you work or do whatever, and listen for the keywords each hour Enter them at WJR dot com. Someone's randomly picked each hour to win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: And I have a theory. Mondays are your easiest day to win in your best chance because, like I always say, people are coming off the weekend, they're a little bit tired or whatever, not focused to one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: You are you?
Speaker 3: Are you ready to enter those keywords at WJR dot com. We'll remind you because we want you to win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Right around nine oh five will be the first one of the day. Let's begin with this, that uncomfortable feeling when you accidentally swallow something and you have that choking sens Asian panic flash. You know, yeah, freak outbow. It sucks, It sucks, and you know most times, you know, it clears and you're like, whoa, Okay, let's go to Thailand. Man and his wife were out for dinner.
Speaker 3: Banguck.
Speaker 2: She had the fish and inadvertently swallowed a fishbone. Oof.
Speaker 3: That's bad because with those go in sideways and a pat kind of poke in.
Speaker 2: It was about an inch long. Hold on to that, thought about an inch long. She felt it as soon as she swallowed it. Went to the er.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: They didn't see anything on the X race, so they sent her home. She just assumed that the bone must have just watched itself. Still had a sore throat, figured it was just you know, kind of residual pain. Two weeks later, she noticed a spot on the right side of her neck looked swollen. Thought it might be a thyroid issue. Goes back to the hospital. They take more X rays, still don't see anything. They gave her pain med sent her home. She didn't realize it was the bone until she was applying a pain patch they gave to her. Pushed it down on her neck, and then the end of the bone popped out through her neck. God. Now she goes back to the er for a third time. This is when they pulled the thing out.
Speaker 3: Hey, where's there? You remember that bone? I've been coming here about that bone of contention. They're gonna sue the hell out of you for Look, get your X ray machine fixed. It's right here on the tip. You see the tip coming out of my neck.
Speaker 2: How do they miss that twice? I don't know, good lord man. I mean, I guess.
Speaker 3: And the question is would you just grab the bone from the tip and pull it out or do you go in through the throat because you have to look at arteries and stuff.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: In case you're wondering, she said she will be avoiding fish at least for the foreseeable future. Good idea. Yeah, Headline of the Week contender number one. I've got two of them coming your way this morning.
Speaker 3: Of the two and then pull the old recording device out and it's it's started. Come on, no, not you this thing go.
Speaker 2: Texas man beat up ice cream truck driver after wrongly assuming he was a PERV.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna put perve for headline in the week one.
Speaker 2: College Station, Texas. This ice cream truck driver said he was having the busiest day he's had so far this year when he was just randomly attacked by some dude who turned out to be forty two year old Michael Valad Valadez. He told police he saw the driver acting suspiciously around some of the kids because he's having the busiest day of the year, so he's excited. Specifically, he saw him asking for their phones and punching numbers in Michael assumed the driver with some sort of perf so he punched him multiple times, threatened to shoot him, and took his phone. Well, well, what it appeared to be to this guy, it wasn't. It turned out the driver wasn't a PERV. He was accepting Apple Pay. The kids were using their phones to pay him. He also accepts cash app. Police also determined during their investigation he was not doing anything illegal or inappropriate. The perpetrator, this Michael Valadez guy, is facing charges for robbery and unlawful possession of a firearm.
Speaker 3: Dude, Okay, I got many angles here. One, Michael, you could have asked the guy first what he's doing on the phone and solved this whole problem. Then two pat back to our days as kids, if we had Apple Pay and things like that for ice cream, when the ice cream truck's coming through you hear that music and you almost get a heart on because it's like, is that the ice cream truck? Then you want to go get some, but you don't have any money because we grew up, you know we right, both of us. You didn't.
Speaker 2: You didn't have the cash laying around. The cash was a few lawns and you get five bucks here or there, and uh.
Speaker 3: Andy by then, I mean, you just didn't have money to buy ice cream that often if you were lucky and it was a treat from pop, like eight kids, here's a ten spot, go out and get some cones or whatever. But if we had access to Apple pay and things like that, oh, we would have killed our parents. They would have seriously, those those beatings, not beatings, but the belt. The time spent with the belt would have been a lot more often. I just said, I got to wondering, what do you think going rates are on ice cream trucks?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: They're heavy for let me look it up.
Speaker 2: You want to get your h.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna do average.
Speaker 2: How much is a screwball on an ice cream truck? Now that's the one with the gob of frozen gummt.
Speaker 3: Iever like that. And you always mentioned the screwballs an ice cream sandwich. Guy, you can lick the fudge off your fingers afterwards. Hey, you know what I'm saying, And then you licked the sides, like getting ready for later in life like this. You know what I'm saying, chocolate cheeks and giving it the vanilla slight swipe, average boys, and I don't have to make it racial taco. Oh I was. I was doing it a sexual at ice cream trucks. So I can't type and do two things, and now I'm just blatantly blunt side trucked. Yeah, I'm trying to help a buddy out who asked what the two fifty to six box? Now, I know there's people going you could just ask AOI chip GP two or whatever crap is.
Speaker 2: I ain't giving in Oh that would I do?
Speaker 3: It's AI stuff answer.
Speaker 2: That is the AI.
Speaker 3: I'm reading it. It says AI over AI. I'm reading the app with you two fifty to six bucks cheapest item. Now, so you come home and you've done a week of ice cream trucking. Your dad is laying into your ass with that belt. He goes six times, let's just say five. That's thirty bones just for Monday. Through Friday in the summer.
Speaker 2: Apple pay mm hmm, Hey, I know we're still in the safe harbor. Would you like to take a whirl at how to pronounce this Japanese town?
Speaker 3: Is it one of those foks?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah it is? Hold on Oh.
Speaker 2: This story is on our Facebook page, by the way, if you want to see the says new.
Speaker 3: Giant slide and wou cucka fuk. We're gonna go with fu coo ooka fuck wook.
Speaker 2: Anyway, the story is well that word which I really didn't want to say. This whatever this town is in Japan has a Mount Sukarua, and I guess they have they installed this giant slide that comes down the side of it. Yeah, for visitors to slide down if they so desire. They've shut it down after more than four people have broken bones now on it.
Speaker 3: This is just like that the special that we saw up in Jersey or wherever, or New York or wherever.
Speaker 2: It was class Action Park. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was called Action Park and they made a Netflix I think it's Netflix special. If you haven't seen this phenomenon, it's called Class Action Park. It's about how many injuries there were at this water park.
Speaker 2: I would like to point out, though, to be fair, here there are stairs conveniently located right next to if you wanted to just descend down the stairs rather than break your legs, go down and fly. Yeah, but why would you do that? Stare suck. I got on a slide exactly. I broke my Shin's big
Speaker 1: Deal Lynchendaco on demand download the iHeartRadio app you put it