Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Thursday. We already did our crappiest countries in the world, and so now we're going to talk just for a couple of minutes, because I'm going to do some emails and things about how they're infiltrators revolutionaries, because I tease that then we'll get back to some things, if you will. Before we continue with the emails and other stuff, I'm want to make sure I remind you of this that what we're seeing now, the level of communist infiltration in the country is the end of many, many, many decades worth of work, and how they see themselves does not change based on how much of the culture they currently control. Allow me to explain when we'll focus on Russia. At the beginning here the Russian monarchy, it was the Czars. You know, the Russians were run by tsars up to World War One. They were run by czars hundreds of years, so it's essentially a king. Russians were run by tsars. Well, the czar had all the power, he had the military and the secret police force it. He had all the power at all. And if communists were going to be successful. What they could not do is operate as if they were an equally strong opposing army, because then the revolution would just be crushed in the womb and they would never ever get They'd never get anywhere. They couldn't gather all their communist friends and march down whatever main street was in Moscow and start trading punches with the Russian army because they would just get crushed and they would lose. Because they couldn't operate like that. They knew they had to operate like the weaker party always has to operate. They had to operate like gorillas, a gorilla force, you know, pounding your chest, King Kong gorilla, a gorilla force, an infiltrating gorilla force. That means first it has to be slow. It is necessarily slow. You can't, like I said, march down mainstream. You have to try. You have to probe. Hey, I think we have an end here. Maybe we can recruit some workers in this factory. Oh, we ran into a problem. Let's pull back. Let's let's let's try to get this guy. It is a slow, feeling out process and the process is done like an infiltration. Again, spies which is all comes back to why they're so comfortable lying about everything. They consider themselves to be spies, liars, revolutionaries. That's how they operate, and they don't change their mentality ever, even once they've conquered the institutions, they still marched forward as if they're spies, as if they're revolutionaries. That's what they believe. For instance, in response to Trump's announcement last night, he announced late last night that he was designating Antifa as a terrorist group. Antifa some groups, they did not come out and announce that they're giving up, that they're walking away. We have, courtesy of some communications that they put up on social media, announcements from them saying we have to change our tactics. This isn't going to work now, we have to go deeper underground. In fact, maybe you saw. I forget exactly where this took place. I think it might have been Seattle. There was a pastor who was going to speak. It was like an outdoor Christian revival type thing, and of course the demons decided they were going to go assaulted and harass it and break it up. Well, they even talk about in this press release that didn't look good.
Speaker 2: It looked like we.
Speaker 1: Were harassing women and children. We have to change that tactic. Remember the protests, the ice protests in Los Angeles. You probably forgotten by now. Let me refresh your memory. The Trump administration starts sending ice into Los Angeles to break up these evil protests because they were looting and burning and all the things they normally do. Maybe the most famous image from those protests, I remember it like it was yesterday, was a shirtless, Hispanic looking dude with a mask over his face standing on top of a burning car. I believe the car was already burned out standing on top of a smoldering car holding up a gigantic Mexican flag. It's the last you can go.
Speaker 2: Look it up.
Speaker 1: You'll see exactly what I'm talking about. It was the image that really went around the world for the protests. It was I believe a day or two later we got the communications from them where they said, oh no, no more of that. That looks terrible. That makes us look like the conquering army. We are put the freaking Mexican flags away and go get American flags. That way we look popular. I wanted to have this talk with you because you know cash. Mattel warns the House Judiciary Committee about the seven six' four nihilist group targeting. Children and we're gonna learn more and more and more about these communist street, groups communist elite. Groups we're talking about people inside of our military and other. INSTITUTIONS i wanted to warn you going, forward now that our eyes are on, them and now that we have some force cracking down on, them they're going to do what spies, do what infiltraders, do what revolutionaries. Do they are going to lash out in. Anger, yes they're also going to. Hide they're going to change, names they're going to change. Tactics they're not even a little bit sorry about any of the destruction or violence they've. Done we are dealing with infil, Traders, okay in fil, traders and, look they are very violent people amongst. Them this is i' let's see IF i can say this name. Right this is a tranny Ir maya Fanayahan. Uh he's in charge of the or. SHE i don't even know what does this guy have a? Penis, anyway this guy's in charge of the Armed queers Of Salt Lake. City listen to the mentality that runs through these.
Speaker 2: PEOPLE i.
Speaker 1: AGREE i absolutely.
Speaker 3: Agree you, Know i'm a member of THE lgbtq, community and our liberation and our rights came after The stonewall. Riots something that a lot of people don't like to talk about is, that you, know THE lgbtq movement started With stonewall. RIOTS i wouldn't even be able to be a student at the. School there wasn't for a violent riot that took place within a spam of three. Days SO i absolutely agree that sometimes violent put tests in really, riots and those kinds of loud rebellions must take place for tangible.
Speaker 1: Change, revolutionaries they're fighting a. Revolution just burn that into your, brain all, Right Dear. MITTENS a few weeks, ago you glossed over possibly being offered a job running a federal. Agency but you asked if you could fire, everyone and they said. No was it three? Letters how about a little? Recap god bless you and your. Family stay, Safe we need, You. Okay SO i want to make SURE i clarify.
Speaker 2: THIS i was not.
Speaker 1: Offered the. Job, yes it was a three letter. Agency WHAT i got, was, look no administration wants to offer someone a job and then have someone turn it. Down that's not how it. Operates you, Know Marco rubio didn't find out that he was nominated to Be secretary Of state just the Day Donald trump called. Him someone else got ahold of him first and, said, hey If trump wants to make you secretary Of, state will you resign from The senate and go be secretary Of? State and he, said, yeah of COURSE i. Would okay that there's always a feeling out, call all. RIGHT i did not get offered any. Job, no that did not. HAPPEN i got the feeling out. Call in, fact it was a feeling out as a matter of. Fact and, No i'm not not going to disclose anymore BECAUSE i don't have permission to do so AND i don't operate in that. Way chris, said it wasn't a cool. ONE i think it, Was. CHRIS i guess it wasn't that. Cool, look, yeah, look it wasn't THE cia or something like. That, okay but it was a three letter. AGENCY i got the feeling out. Text and it's not SOMETHING i wanted to. DO i don't want to move TO. DC i don't want to do, that BUT i do want to serve my country.
Speaker 2: And this is a.
Speaker 1: Bureaucracy that should not be, There i'll put it that. Way and SO i simply, asked AM i allowed to fire? Everybody AND i was told, no that's not something we can legally. Do we're not allowed to do. That AND i just, said, well thank, YOU i very much appreciate the, offer But i'm not.
Speaker 2: Interested.
Speaker 1: Period that's. It and so it's, done it's, gone let it. Go let's move. On let's do some more, emails shall.
Speaker 4: We is That Jesse Kelly show on a, wonderful Fantastic. Thursday, Member you need to email your ask Doctor jesse questions Into jesse At jesse kellyshow dot.
Speaker 2: Com SO.
Speaker 1: I can't remember, everything all, right here's what happened. Yesterday we got some food into the. Office corey. Producer corey got something Called Spicy deal pickle. Chips Spicy deal, picklechips Which i'm pretty SURE i had never heard of. BEFORE i Know i've never tried. Them all, Right, corey lets me have A Spicy deal pickle. Chip it was, Delicious. Corey what were those Like Miss vicki's or were They Miss Vicky's Miss Vicky's Spicy deal pickle? Chips, gosh they were. Delicious, ANYWAY i had one CHIP i thought it was, Delicious, so being the kind person THAT i, am WHEN i got home AND i saw, OB i, said, hey there's this chip you've got to have whenever you're having you, know want to have a cheat meal or whatever she calls eating like a normal. Person, hey there's this thing you need to. Try corey had these spicy deal pickled chips and she's just glaring at me, now And i'm, thinking what DID i? DO i don't, Understand but then, again that's a lot of my life trying to figure out WHY i am in trouble for. Something she, said are you kidding me right? Now AND i, said, No i'm, Serious they're. Delicious well that only made her even. Matter, apparently she claims that she had told me about these chips a couple of weeks, ago and then what did she how did she put? It and now you're doing what you are always, do taking credit for SOMETHING i or someone else came up. WITH i told, You and that doesn't.
Speaker 2: Sound like me at.
Speaker 1: All so What, CHRIS i DIDN'T i don't think she said, anything and if she, DID i wasn't paying, Attention so that's not on. Me, Hey, JESSE i have the misfortune of being represented In congress By Jeff hurd Of, colorado who's one of the four miserable communist Sympathizing republicans who voted against censuring Ihan. Omar the cornerstone Of colorado's third district is a rock rib Conservative Mason, county Where herd is. From will you please call this comedy sympathizing guy out on your. Show you're massively popular here At Kenzz Grand. JUNCTION i love, them AND i know your voice can help us make a. Difference, well it's time to get him. Out it's time to challenge. Him we know, this you know, THIS i know. This the cabal OF gop members of The house And senator who exist there to protect communism from finally being stuffed. Out it's not that. Great it's not that, BIG i should, say and it is getting smaller and smaller in recent. Years they're slowly, retiring they're getting run. Out looks Like John cornyn's not gonna make it so that'll be a. Senator but we.
Speaker 2: Still have a lot of work to.
Speaker 1: Do and it's only twenty of, them twenty thirty of them between the two. HOUSES i would, say, now don't get, wrong it's not going to be, fast because it's hard to bounce an. Incumbent but this is something we can. Do we can do this if we start getting off our, butts getting involved in, primaries, learning dragging our friends to the polls to vote against The republicans who do. This James, langford come On, Oklahoma, Gosh, Jesse i'm done. Voting always. Upset i've put countless hours into, research getting to the polls to make my voice, heard only to get it thrown right back in my face by. Corruption how are you gonna tell me that a level two Country france beats a level four Country South. Sudan always upset about. This, Yeah france is riddled with crime And islam, takeovers But South sudan keeping can't even go on four years without being killed in your own civil war and kidnapped by. Criminals you are the worst tournament Director i've ever. Encountered all in favor of Revoking jesse's privilege to be tournament, director SAY, i and he says his name Is.
Speaker 2: Phil, Well, phil here's the.
Speaker 1: Problem you, SEE i don't care how many people vote to remove me as tournament director Because i'm not tournament. Director i'm tournament. Dictator that's an entirely different. BALLGAME I i warned everybody that you can have a. Voice your voice will be, considered your voice will be. HEARD i did it. TONIGHT i let you have your. Way WHEN i was going to go With, ITALY i warned everybody, though THAT i retain veto. Power this all comes back to my incessant need to be in control of everything around. Me it's extremely. Unhealthy it's not professional at. All, nevertheless it's WHO i. Am it's not your voice that. Matters it's just. Me i'm really all that. Matters Jesse. JESSE i used to TEACH hvac at a local vocational. School it was a five hour, class but between, planning prepping materials and tests and, grading it was more like eight to ten hours of. Work your show is three. Hours how much extra time do you put into making this magnificent educational? Show, oh five ten? MINUTES i would, say, What, chris that's probably, right, RIGHT i, Mean chris And corey you have to put together audio. Stuff What, chris what he's not talking about the country's the whole? Show, yeah five ten. Minutes but let me clarify. It i'm always thinking about. It whatever's going on at night or. Whatnot something will pop in my head And i'll THINK i want to talk about that on my.
Speaker 2: Show SO i guess maybe twenty four, hours.
Speaker 1: Depending on how you want to look at it is The Jesse Kelly show on a, wonderful Wonderful. Thursday the week is almost, over and so now we need to get a little bit smarter with somebody who you definitely know at this point in, time the Great Carol, roth two Time New York times bestselling. Author by the, Way carol has a. Newsletter now did you know? That carolwroth dot com slash. NEWS i know you already, Know. Carol i'm sure your screw to sign up at the.
Speaker 2: Moment.
Speaker 1: Carol all, right let's set aside all the ugliness here for a little bit and talk some.
Speaker 2: Economics how we do one?
Speaker 5: Well it depends on who we, As. Jesse if you happen to be an asset, holder if you're somebody who has a four to ONE k or, portfolio maybe a, home you're probably doing. Well the stock market continues to go. Up maybe you own some gold that's been doing very well. Too so you, know part of our economy and part Of americans are doing quite. Well, however there is a big part of the middle class where your four oh ONE k isn't quite big enough and you're still struggling with these continued with the continued pressure from the increases in cost of. Living so it's WHAT i call A k shaped economy if you think of the you, know kind of the piece of THE k part of it's going up and you're doing, great and the other parts on the, decline and you, know we really need to write that ship for.
Speaker 1: Everyone, yeah that's ACTUALLY i probably should have told you this WHEN i. Asked that's one of the main REASONS i wanted you to come on IS i keep getting these metrics from people who know places Like Las. Vegas one of my buddies runs AN rv, dealership and he's told me the middle CLASS, rv the forty to fifty thousand. DOLLARS rv used to be the bread and, butter that was the one that always. Went that's virtually. Disappeared now everything is either dirt cheap or mega, expensive which tells me middle class people are either aren't middle class people or they don't have money to.
Speaker 2: Spend.
Speaker 5: Now, Yeah, no it's a really great. Insight you, know we refer to that as the barbelling of the. Economies if you think about the, barbell you, know everybody's crowding into one side or the. Other and, unfortunately you, know we've been through the past four years Of biden. Administration we had such a huge increase in inflation that really wrecked the cost of living for most people and at least in the middle, class and we didn't have wages that kept up at the same. Pace and obviously we know the reported numbers are trash that that's been pretty. Obvious you AND i knew this a lot before it was, reported but now everybody else is on, board so we know, that you, know the actual cost of living is much higher than it is that then has been projected out. There uh so it really is a big. Challenge and then just some of the things that are, basic you, know whether that's you think about, insurance healthcare, insurance property, taxes car. Insurance you, know some of the things that are just basic that you need to live are continuing to go through the. Roof so there's not a lot of additional money to go out and have that trip To Las, vegas which by the, way has gotten even crazier in terms of their expensive expensiveness or the R v and so you, know again that segment of the population is really. Struggling and you, know that's a big part of the reason That President trump was re elected because people wanted to see that pause in cost of. Living and while we you have seen the the rise in prices continue to slow, down they are continuing to rise and it's becoming a bigger and bigger.
Speaker 2: Challenge, carol can you help me?
Speaker 1: Understand again we're talking To Carol. Roth you can sign up for her Newsletter carolroth dot com slash. News, carol can you help me understand the insurance, thing Because i'll tell you it's been eye popping for, aubni especially since the oldest guy is car. Insurance we had to get car insurance for. Him but beyond that home insurance that the insurance costs are numbers THAT i never thought i'd see in my.
Speaker 2: Life what's going?
Speaker 5: On, YEAH i, MEAN i think it's it's an excellent. Question certainly in parts of the, country we've seen, wildfires you, know In, california we've seen you, know hurricane and similar damage In, florida and you, know so some of those. Areas we understand why there would be an increasing cost of insurance because there have been a lot of losses that need to be reclaimed other parts of the. COUNTRY i think it's a bit of a head, scratcher and it's an industry that historically has done really. Well there's a real reason Why Warren Buffett's Berkshire hathaway is heavily invested in all different sorts of insurance companies and that has been some of his best performing investments over the course of his. Career so there is a bit of a disconnect in terms of the way insurance is brought to market and the benefits that it's. Providing you, know so much so where people are actually getting priced out of having insurance in certain. Areas obviously you can't do that with your, car but in places you, know where there's really high insurance for, HOMES i know a lot of people who are just opting out and, saying you, know we're going to take the, chance and we've seen what happens on the other side of. That so it's a it's a really big another really big challenge among many that we face in the.
Speaker 2: Economy, carol how.
Speaker 1: Do we get the middle class rolling. Again what's the solution right? Now because WHEN i look at the government level of spending and the fact that things are so, expensive IT i don't want to Be DeBie. Downer it seems a little, helpless AND i don't want.
Speaker 2: THAT i want the middle class. Back how do we do?
Speaker 5: That, YEAH i think that you have to figure out a way to make, ownership you, know more accessible to the middle. Class you, know whether that's home, ownership the stocks that, means you, know taking down the general cost of. Living some of that is pairing back, government, state, local and you, know eventually, federal WHICH i, think as you, know is a difficult, task BUT i think there are some other things that could be done out of the.
Speaker 3: Box you.
Speaker 5: Know one of the things That i've been a proponent for you and been talking about more recently is like something on the home. Front we know we have a two tiered problem in that we have a you, know expensive not, historically but you, know over the last fifteen to twenty, years an expensive cost of financing a, home and we know that home costs themselves are. Increasing. Well to address the huge financing, cost one of the things that could be done is for there to be a movement to make more loans. Assumable if you're a veteran like you Are, jesse you may know that a lot of those loans tend to be, assumable but that's not the case for the majority of home loans out. There so imagine if somebody has a very attractive interest rate and a new, buyer assuming they're, qualified because obviously we wouldn't want to do this for a non qualified, buyer but if they're, qualified could assume that two and a half or three or three and a half percentage interest, rate and then maybe for the part that's paid down to make sure that the banks are are you, know whole and on, board that you could, say, Okay the part of the requirement is then you have to take out your new loan for that. Bake so even, overall if you, know on a blended, basis the mortgage then comes out to four, percent well that's a heck of a lot more, affordable you, know than the close to six percent that it's at, now and you, know on some days over six. Percent SO i think there are some creative things that could be done in order to look at each different sector of the economy and, Say, okay what can we do to make this more? Affordable AND i think that they're going to have to reach outside the box to do.
Speaker 1: That there's not a day goes by WHEN i hear you talk about getting rates down to six percent THAT i don't Thank god on high That i'm paying two six five BECAUSE i don't know that anyone's paying those numbers, Again, Carol, Yeah, NO i.
Speaker 5: Think the only way that happened again is if there's massive intervention to make that. Happen there could be a push like there was before to push you to suppress interest, rates but we know what happens on the outside of that is that you get. Inflation and this is what happened the last, time is that that means that the asset prices are going to. Increase so, yes you'll get the lower interest, rate but now the home is going to be even more, expensive and your cause of living is going to be more, expensive and your property insurance is going to be if you can even believe, it more, expensive and property. Taxes so that's the downside of doing something like. That SO i think when we look at entrepreneurial, ideas they have to be vetted on a three sixty, basis because if you're not looking at all sides of the, issue it may sound great in, theory but the devil might.
Speaker 3: Be in the.
Speaker 1: Details carolroth dot com slash news for her. Newsletter thank, you. MA'AM i appreciate. You all, right we only.
Speaker 2: Have one segment. Left don't cry because it's.
Speaker 1: Over smile because it happened What, CHRIS i read that on The instagram or something like.
Speaker 2: That we'll be.
Speaker 1: Back it is The Jesse Kelly, show final segment Of The Jesse Kelly show on A. Thursday, remember we're gonna come back, tomorrow but.
Speaker 2: No tournament of tournaments.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow you, can, however vote For mondays already because round two begins On. Monday good old fashioned W w. Two when it comes To haiti Versus, france they squared off once. Before france lost that, one something they're quite used. To we will see if they lose the next. One shout out To italy And afghanistan for a barn burner earlier, today.
Speaker 6: It's the twenty twenty five crappiest country in the World competition nights. Matchup he's Between italy And. Afghanistan brought to you by unboiled water from swamp to, bottle.
Speaker 1: And remember, tomorrow is asked Doctor Jesse. Friday of, Course jesse At jesse kellyshow dot. Com get your questions emailed in right. Now trump apparently Wants Bagram Air Force base back In, afghanistan which is. Wild it's such a, Coincidence. Chris don't you think it's a wild. Coincidence on the day we're talking About, Afghanistan trump is talking About. Afghanistan he's such a copy.
Speaker 4: Cat, bagram the big air base that one of the biggest airbases in the.
Speaker 1: World we gave it.
Speaker 2: To him for.
Speaker 1: Nothing we're trying to get it.
Speaker 6: Back by the, Way, okay that could be a little breaking. News we're trying to get it back because they need things from.
Speaker 1: Us we want that base.
Speaker 5: Back but one of the reasons we want the base, is as you, know it's an hour away from Where china makes its nuclear.
Speaker 1: Weapons clearly listens to the show and he's into the. Tournament it's very very. Clear, Hey. Jesse After Charlie kirk's, ASSASSINATION i wanted to put a turning point in my Small christian private school In. Oklahoma it got shot down because it was two pro Second. Amendment what DO i? Do you got shot? DOWN a group of you did not get shot. Down we are. Individualists it's part of the reason we're on the right and we're not hurt animals like the. Communists but this holds us. Back the communist has understood forever that there is strength in. Numbers even when you feel like you're out of. Power you're not the principal of the. School you're not, This you're not. That numbers matter a lot. You i'm assuming you sent an, email maybe you made a phone, call maybe you even showed up in the. Office you, did but ten of you. Didn't it's a Small christian private school In. Oklahoma how many other parents in that school do you think would like to see something Like Turning POINT usa set up shop?
Speaker 2: There why don't you text?
Speaker 1: Them some of the best Activism i've ever learned was from the former, communist one of them who listens to this, show who emailed in and said she viewed it as part of her duty back when she was a. Communist she would go. Down she would find out every, election every ballot, measure everything that was going, on every opening and city, government everything that was going, on and she had a, list a distribution, list, texts. Emails she would compile all the information and make sure all her fellow communists knew about. It that kind of activism is actually so much easier now than it ever, was because we can do it all on our. Phone get the, numbers get the emails of fellow. Parents the next time you bring this up to the, school don't show up with just, you show up.
Speaker 2: With ten of.
Speaker 1: You do you think ten parents have ever showed up at once in front of the principal's office about anything? WHATSOEVER i bet you money at a Small oklahoma private school that has never once. Happened that is how we make things. Move we don't need to take no for an. Answer we need to. Understand we have strength in, numbers strength in. Numbers and your dog can find strength in rough, greens not. Numbers he just needs some rough greens because he doesn't have any. Nutrition your poor, Dog muffy is sitting there eating dog food every, day and you think he's getting vitamins and, minerals because after, all it's the special chicken and. Turkey it's still. Dead they have to spray dog food down with things like lard to even get dogs to eat. It that's how nothing it. Is there's nothing in. It it's nothing at. All roughgreens will give you the number one dog supplement in The United states Of, America number. One you sprinkle it on your dog's, food you will watch your dog come alive in incredible. Ways go to roughgreens dot com promo Code jesse for a Free Jumpstart trial bag or called TWO p one Four Rough. Dog use the promo Code jesse so you get a Free jumpstart trial. Bag your dog is about to come alive and stay. Alive his code's getting. Dull you're about to see a. Difference his breath is. Awful you're about to notice a. Difference fewer trips to the. Vet, Everything go get yourself some Rough.
Speaker 2: Greens and now here's a, headline but you know the, thing.
Speaker 1: Headlines we didn't get. To Mexican Independence day protests In la fizzles After trump administration's cracked down.
Speaker 2: On far left.
Speaker 1: GROUPS i love that we are constantly getting confirmation of something you AND i have talked about, endlessly that almost all the communist activism you've seen in your life in the streets was funded and, organized never, organic never. Organic you take away the funding, sources break up these, organizations and the streets are clean and peaceful. Again chimpanzees may consume the equivalent of one alcoholic day or one alcoholic drink a day from fermented. FRUIT a study, Signs, yeah it's been a hard week for all of. Us trump Tells starmer to deploy the military to end the border. CRISIS i, mean that's fine and, all But starmer doesn't think there's a border crisis for the communists running THE. Uk the crisis is the patriotic. Citizens sixteen year old girl dead after illegal immigrant with multiple duys deliberately plows into a. Family democrats brought these people on. PURPOSE i cannot stress that. Enough democrats brought these animals into your country to savage you on purpose because they think it means power for. Them department Of justice strips child rapists OF us. Citizen oh look Another democrat pet fifty four smoking Guns trump can use to go After George soros network On rico. Charges Glenn beck is putting out some really great stuff on this on ways we can completely untie and rip up the communist network in this.
Speaker 2: Country it's.
Speaker 1: Wonderful Biden's ministry Of Truth zar is furious after appeals court tosses her case Against Fox. News it just occurred to me again that all the communists today whining about censorship actually had a ministry of truth they tried to. Implement over, you elderly woman conned by romance scammer posing as a stranded. ASTRONAUT i, MEAN i, GUESS i guess it can happen to. Anyone other states could join redistricting fight As missouri moves. Ahead what to? KNOW i don't know what to. Know someone's gonna have to go read. That i'm gonna be back tomorrow to do ask Doctor Jesse. Friday that's all