Speaker 1: You see somethings going to happen?
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 1: What help?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 4: This episode, we got a very special guest, somebody I've been looking to get on this show for a minute now and I was finally able to make it happen. But before we introduced the guests, let me introduce the other rejects on the show. We got my man, the Headless Giant. What is going on?
Speaker 3: Sir? How are you?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 5: You can find me at the Headless Giant on Twitter and on YouTube and on Instagram as well. And if you have any occult slash, esoteric, slash, strange, dream slash encounter stories, you can send them to my email at the Headless Giant podcast and and we will read those on Thursday tomorrow with my co host Nick. And also I've got the trialogue on Sunday with Ethan, so definitely check those out.
Speaker 3: Awesome you're still doing that with Ricardo.
Speaker 5: Too, Well, he's uh, he's sort of going around the country right now from conference to conference, so it's kind of hard for him to check in.
Speaker 3: So gotcha, gotcha? I forgot about that? Uh all right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And definitely send in the If you send in any stories, leave an address and I'll send you out some free stickers. We were supposed to have a guest tomorrow, but I don't know this crazy cat lady hasn't.
Speaker 3: Hit me back, so who the fuck knows?
Speaker 4: So all right, we'll see what happens tomorrow, but definitely check it out. And next my man Tyrone, what is going on?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 2: What's up everybody?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 6: First of all, I got to say by headless Giants art, you'll get your shit right now. Sew that off right now in Ethan's book, Get his book, because I support both of them and what they do. Ben in his podcast, Yo, I love your background when it says it so type, bro, I gotta set minds up better than that. Bro.
Speaker 2: Your cit is really nice.
Speaker 6: And nice to meet you, Michael. I appreciate it of being here today to get this knowledge from you. Thank you for everything. Nick, you the man you I always tell you that shit you already you know. Everything you can find on me is on my website Rebirth of theWord dot com head Let's just showed you his pictures. I'm going to buy one when I go to the fort Myers Convention with mich and to Florida just in the next few days.
Speaker 2: So just support everybody.
Speaker 6: Everything you can find on me, like I said, it is on my website, Rebirth of theWord dot com. I wrote a best selling book, Journey through the Origins of History. Please support that. Look, if you don't want to buy the book, just go to my website. I literally share damnly everything that I wrote in my book on my website. But eventually one day my website is not going to be there, so my book has ane being. So you always have a continued of knowledge. Thank you, appreciate everything.
Speaker 3: Max.
Speaker 4: You got that ICEBN great stuff. No, thank you, Shu, and we got our man, Ethan Indigo, what is going on?
Speaker 7: Well, I'm rocking the Hell Island Rainbow edition of the Colt Rejects.
Speaker 8: Hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, appreciate you.
Speaker 9: Nick, you're the man, Tyrone said, and yeah, definitely.
Speaker 10: Check book and uh Headless's paintings are are are incredible, and yeah Bennett, big fan, Michael, I'm really excited to be here, and yeah, I'm easy to find on all the social media and yeah, props.
Speaker 3: So very glad you can make it.
Speaker 4: Ethan, I was happy to see you one today and last, but not at least before we get to the guest.
Speaker 3: We got Benny. What is going on?
Speaker 8: Yeah, hey, guys, thanks for having me on. Nick Headless, Tyrone Ethan go check him out. Their stuff is great. Michael, huge fan. I got some questions for you, So I'm ready. I appreciate it. Check me out at broadcasting seeds dot com.
Speaker 3: Awesome, Awesome, I'm really glad.
Speaker 4: I was happy to know when two people were like, oh my god, I love that guy's stuff, I was like, ohat, Like, I'm actually giving you a guest you want to talk to.
Speaker 3: So I'm very happy about that.
Speaker 4: Real quick before we get to Michael, though, because I'll forget and I'll mention it at the end and everybody will shut it off. By then December and December October eighteenth, fort Myers Charlie's Beyond Belief, Me and Tyrone will be there in Florida with a booth, and Brook from Dark Florida and the Occult Rejects will be speaking at that event. And then the twenty fifth and twenty sixth I will be at Arkansas and I will have a boot there.
Speaker 3: It's a two day event at.
Speaker 4: A museum, two levels, tons of shit going on, tons of stuff there.
Speaker 3: Definitely check out that one if you can.
Speaker 4: I will have I'll have Headless's art facale, and I will have our T shirts. So check it out. And Tyrone will be at one of them. He'll have the books and if he wants to leave me and he'll take some of the Arkansas. So come and check us out. Finally, after all that, we got Michael Collins Wandering Wolf Productions.
Speaker 3: What is going on, sir? Please let everybody know who the hell you are.
Speaker 1: Well, first, thank you guys so much for having me here. By the way, you guys have some pretty six swag there. I saw a coffee mug, I see a T shirt kind of going on.
Speaker 4: Man, the coffee bugs are actually those Those are gifts that I send out to the people on the show.
Speaker 3: But the shirts are available.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. I Mike with Wondering Wolf Productions. I basically travel around the world filming ancient sites. I like to focus on sites that are maybe less known. I mean all the big sites and stuff too, but I go to places that are maybe a little less known. I love getting out and adventuring around and stuff. I do have a conference coming up. I run tours too. The conference is December in Scottsdale. This is going to be a big one. We've got a stellar lineup. Jimmy Corsetti AJ from the Wi Files, David Hatcher, Childress, Gary Buschler from their Grotic Golly, Michael Button, Dan Richards who you just had on. Yes, bunch a bunch of big names. It's going to be an awesome event, and yours truly. I'll be there as well, so I hope to see everybody there. It's going to be an awesome event. Scottsdale, December fifth through the seventh. That's this December, so coming up quick. Got to grab your tickets because they're gone fast. So we got we got a good prices on those tickets. You can come for three days for two fifty.
Speaker 3: Oh sure, okay, yeah, I actually got to talk to you about that.
Speaker 1: They're tears, so yeah, so jump on them now. Yeah, And I'll drop the link to my website in the chat, so if people want to check that out, they can hit that go to the website. They can also see the events and different stuff that is, like tours and stuff that are going on and I got a book coming out too nice. So I got a book I'm dropping in a few months here, probably before the end of the year.
Speaker 3: That's all. Some nice books are always great. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if Mike and Dave, but I think Mike and Britney from Mike and Dave's Multiverse are going to your show.
Speaker 3: You're going to that thing coming up, and there are bugging me about going solo.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 3: I am thinking about it. I am thinking about it again. I'll talk to you after the show. I really would like to see about a boot So if you I'll talk to you about that one you talk about it on the show.
Speaker 1: Perfect, Yeah, yeah, well yeah, let's talk after that because we could. We can hook it up.
Speaker 3: We try something up. All right, funk, Where was I going with this?
Speaker 4: I was gonna ask you, all right, so what was it?
Speaker 3: I guess where did you start?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: How was it like all of a sudden, You're like I'm going to start going out and looking at stuff like like like when did that creep up in your head have become a passion?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I'll give you the kind of give you the PG version. I guess if you guys want more, you can ask. I was working in sales.
Speaker 2: I want the rated R version rated R.
Speaker 1: I uh. I was working in sales for like twelve years. I'm ex military. I got out. I ended up in and doing a sales shop. I was just miserable. I'm not the kind of person that could just work for a paycheck. I need a purpose, right So, and you know, I was really at a low point in my life. I was pretty heavily addicted to drugs. This is in my early thirties, mid thirties, and I think, you know, there's just something came over me that was like, what are you doing? You know, I was looking at other people in my profession and that were older than me, and I was like, is this what you want? Is this where you're going? And I'd been into all, you know, I was serving in the military during nine to eleven, so there was a lot of things that I was witnessed to behind the scene in terms of you know, the military, the government, how things work, what's really going on. They were pushing anthrax vaccines back then, all sorts of stuff. So it was like, you know, you know version one.
Speaker 4: Are they trying to tell you you're going to be exposed to anthraxs. That's where they want to give it to you.
Speaker 3: Like, what's that?
Speaker 4: Were they trying to tell you might be exposed anthracks? So that's why we want to give you this.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, and they were trying to make me do the anthrax vaccent.
Speaker 11: Yo.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you, Michael, how many shots did you get?
Speaker 1: So when I joined in basic, I went down a hallway with like six nurses or something on both sides just hitting me in both shoulder step up, shoulder step. I don't even know what I was getting.
Speaker 2: And I was so young, at least twenty bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was so young, I didn't even have the.
Speaker 2: Yeah you have.
Speaker 6: You didn't have the knowledge to fight back again. And that's that's interesting that you brought that up, because anthrax was a fucked up thing at that time.
Speaker 1: Yo. Yeah, it was yeah, and Andy. By the time I was getting out, they were pushing that. I was like, no, I'm not doing that, you know, just from the experience that we just talked about from when I joined. But yeah, getting a look behind the curtain wash you know how things run and how how they you know, how things like the real the way the machine really works. And so you know, flash forward to again back in my in my thirties. You know, I was at this really low point and I just kind of something came over to me. It was like, you could just quit. You're miserable here. You could just quit and then you can't get any things couldn't get any worse than where they were at for me.
Speaker 3: So like even starting over, it's like I'm not fucking nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah did it? Nothing mattered anymore. So I I ended up quitting within two weeks. I was sober, and I started traveling and I ended up at Sachs and Mouman. And as soon as I went to that site and put my hands on those stumps, I just I knew immediately that this is what I wanted to do. And I haven't stopped traveling since. I just made it work. I didn't know, I didn't have any experience. I'm still not good at what I do is the filming and stuff. There's you know, but I just decided not to quit. And that's all I've been doing for ten years now. It's like not quitting. I got a little better at some things, but never quit. Here we are.
Speaker 6: You leave in a mark on this planet. And I say this all the time, or I say this to so many people. You die twice on this planet. You die once when you're physically gone, when your body's no more, you died a second side when nobody mentions your name.
Speaker 2: So keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that the way to stay at God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so you know, the last ten years have just kind of taken me all over the world. It's I have any anywhere and everywhere that I thought might interest me I've just immediately just said yes to and gone. Things are getting a little more professional these days, I guess you would say the last year.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I could say just from listening to this show from the exception till now, you're like, what the fuck happened is totally different. Even I'm totally different. I mean, I guess just with age I calm down or something. I don't know, but you know, I can see what you're saying. Like I've even tried to step up and try to you know, you know, figure out the fucking shit I'm actually using. You know, maybe I'll actually watch them tutorials on my equipment at this point.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, but actual adult about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yea, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, so like maybe I'll actually read the instructions before I put the table together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's leveling up. And like, bro, you leveling up. You know if you if you're the same person when you was twenty years old, then you a problem. Problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, totally right.
Speaker 3: They say that too.
Speaker 4: If you get into occultism or like witchcraft the magic, if you're thinking and beliefs that the same way at the beginning where you are now, you're doing fucking something wrong because that shiit should always be evolving and changing or growing at least.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 4: I guess, Michael, if you don't mind, unless anybody else has any questions right now, I'm just wanting to ask you.
Speaker 3: I guess, uh, which which which spot was the one that popped to cherry?
Speaker 4: You know where you went for I guess your first spot to kind of get into all.
Speaker 1: This Peru sexually my mom was that first spot that I hit. And then you know, when I was there, I did Manchu Pichu and you know, all the main stuff there in Peru, and then after that it was just kind of a whirlwind for several years of just traveling anywhere and everywhere. You know, I me'd be here. It take the whole time for me to tell you all the places. I mean, its hundreds and hundreds of ancient sites that I visited around the world. You know, I think I'm somewhere The channel logo says two hundred, but I think when I sit down and count, and I think I'm over at three somewhere, at three fifty plus ancient sites visited. I don't know anymore. I'd have to sit down and look at it. So it's been all over the world, and God, it's been fascinating. That's given me a perspective on you know, kind of this, this perspective on on on these sites and and the idea of them. A lot of this, these things being interconnected from all the different types of similarities, not not even similarities sometimes exact you know, types of constructions and stone working and and everything from mythology and legend and folklore and too, you know, ancient works and stone working and styles and stuff, symbolism and everything. It's given me quite a quite a look by in effect. And then you know that is also kind of especially over the last year given me a perspective similar to what I described about being in the army, getting a look behind the curtain of how these sites are managed and reconstructed around the world, which has been this year has been interesting more than any other year. This year has really kind of you know, honestly, it was a little bit of a blow. It was a little depressing and discouraging for a bit once I realized the extent of the process is involved in reconstructing sites around the world, and I kind of had to sit with that for months and months to like kind of find my passion again and not be so bummed out about it, you know. You know, I went over to Turkey with Jimmy exposed all the trees and different stuff over there, and that was big news for a while, and that put me in the crosshairs of the archaeologis community and it kind of made me double down and start exposing more. I put out a video Exposing Archaeology or Archaeology Exposed, and that videos basically I took shots from the last ten years of me traveling around the world, just showing these examples of some of the bad practices going on that are just like the stone working and things. These ancient stone workings are very similar. Also, the way these sites are being managed and handled and reconstructed are also similar. So you know, you see the same type of things going on in Turkey that you do in Central and South America.
Speaker 5: Michael, all of these all of these mngos really interested in taking control over these sites. Yeah, hopefully go Becky, Teppy and other places. It seems like they're trying to make this sort of entertainment industry out of these sites. Oh yeah, actually doing any kind of digging or explanation of any of this stuff.
Speaker 1: And that's the depressing part. It's big business. So heritage tourism right now sits it somewhere, which is what this is, sits it somewhere over five hundred billion dollars, right that's projected to grow in the next by twenty thirty one thirty two, that's expected to be somewhere up close to eight hundred billion, and in ten, in less than ten years, it'll be a trillion dollar a year industry. So you know, when these archaeologists and different people argue and say that, you know, the powers that be that are running all these sites, I always, you know, always have the best interest of the site in mind in terms of history discovery, and it's just bullshit, It's comical. I can't even take that type of argument seriously. We're talking about an like an insane amount of money, an absolutely insane amount of money. This is a bigger industry than you know. I mean this that puts it in one of the top industries in the entire world as heritage tourism. So it's big money and places are regularly faked built up, and you know it's uh yeah, it's all in Mexico, man, you know that it really sucks, you know, because I love Central South American I love visiting these sites. But yeah, I mean Tatocon that's a pile of concrete. I mean it's completely covered in concrete. That's all concrete. Cheecha, that's concrete. All these sites I just was in Guatemala to call they're completely on site rebuilding stones that they're making out of concrete and reshaping these pyramids. So they're not excavating the pyramids, they're just covering them in concrete, concrete blocks, concrete stones, trees, and so they build around them. And so it looked after a year, all those that concrete and those stones and stuff. Sometimes they're shaping them with line and lines, but you know, making lines of but don't leave the trees in them. So in a year, those stones won't be white anymore. They'll be all dirty and overgrown with moss and stuff, and they'll look old, and then you have trees sticking out of them. The average person can't can't tell the difference.
Speaker 3: Right man.
Speaker 2: I ask you a question, Michael.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you brought up go Beckley type and that's very interesting. You know, you brought up Jimmy Corsetti an idea of the trees and you know what is destroying underneath and stuff like that. Do you think that Jimmy Corsetti could use a little bit more help and representation to get this ship fixed and resolved rather than being solo. Because the reason and one of the reasons why I access because you are you are an announce. You enunciated the amount of money that it takes for people to do stuff like this. Now, Jimmy Corse said, he is only one person. You're only one person. As two people, if we have a group of individuals that work together, do you think that it would be more prominent for these individuals to take a serious one idea of destruction from go back to Tepe or do you think that these individuals are only waiting for somebody to with big money to sit there and step on their toes and be like, look, you need to fix this shit today.
Speaker 1: It's tough. I don't know how you go to head head to head with you know, multinational corporations and stuff that are running and stuff. I think Jimmy's a one man army. He's fucking rocking it, dude, and he's holding them people account and he's been going hard for the last month or two since doctor Lee Clair got back online on Twitter. So you know, Jimmy's pressure got those trees and lived. He got he he was able to enact change. We showed up the day that they removed those trees. We had no idea.
Speaker 6: Yeah, pressure bus piz bro and he did that shit Like That's why I'm That's why I'm asking.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm specifically asking.
Speaker 6: If we had more. You can't have a one man army, Okay, there's no way you can have the one army. Not one person can change anything, but one person can bring aus to other individuals.
Speaker 2: That can help change things.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: So my next question is who do you think that is next to Jimmy Corsetti that will be able to bring the representation of history and knowledge to the people rather than sitting here being hey, I'm arguing with one on one person. You know, somebody has millions and billions of dollars. Somebody has a couple of million dollars. The person with the billions of dollars can shut that motherfucker down quick, right, So we have to understand and that when we bring people back together. One thing that I like about Nick is that he has a group of individuals with specialties. Okay, it's not just one person that can say that they know something. There's a numerous individuals that can say something and bring the representation of knowledge to the front of individuals. How can we accomplish that if we only assuming that one person is a one man army.
Speaker 1: You know, like the people. If if people feel passionate enough about something like go Betty Deppy, they need they need to get involved and be vocal like Jimmy's doing. And you know, I mean he he is making changes. He got the trees removed by pressure. When you have a you know, you got to remember, someone like Jimmy, who has almost two million followers, is like enacting. You know, he's mobilizing his following and he did that to get those trees when moved to put public pressure and really, you know, you you made a great point. When somebody has more money, you know, it's hard to combat that when you don't have the money. And the way to combat that is basically Jimmy's writing the blue the blueprint for that. It's taking your your followers and mobilizing your support to put public pressure on because companies like the Docius group don't want people looking at them. People. Look, it's not Lee Claire that I mean, he's the guy running the site right and representing all that, But who's really pulling the strings over there. It's the people that have Exact Company and these companies that have invested millions of dollars to have rights to manage the site, and they don't want to be in the spotlight. They don't want to be in the Turkish.
Speaker 6: And that's part of my problem, Michael, is that you have people on the outside of the box putting money in to people who they believe is a representation of their narrative.
Speaker 2: Okay, everybody has a narrative when we pick up a book.
Speaker 6: If all six of us right now picked up a book, I guarantee you if we had a discussion after we read that book, we will all have different narratives. Oh yeah, Now, what evidence and facts can you provide from that book that backs up your narrative?
Speaker 3: And that's the problem.
Speaker 6: Everybody can piece pick a piece of the puzzle to say, hey, yo, I'm backing up my narrative because it is that in the third and then when you bring this that in the third, somebody else has to bring this that in the third to the table. So that's why I'm asking, Oh, go ahead, bro. It's just supreme.
Speaker 5: The supreme irony in all of this is that it's a win win situation, totally win win. The more Jimmy Corsetti brings eyes on this case, the more people want to visit Gobecki Teppy, and the more study they do and the more findings they get out of that place, the more people are willing to visit go Back and Teppy. That's the thing that gets me is like this is so anti business what they're engaging in. It's almost laughable. But it seems like it's that way on every level now, on these corporate hierarchies, it's just they don't really care about money as long as they can, you know, take a little off the top and retire to whatever home they're in. They don't care about these sites. You know, it really is up to us to not only get the attention back on this because there was a lot of pressure and a lot of the tension. For a couple of weeks, it felt like that was something we could win, and so a lot of people got on board with it. You know. I think that's that's the real uh you know kicker here is we could all be winning from this if they just you know, had a little bit more you know, respect.
Speaker 1: For the consumers. Yeah, and look, I'm not against tourism. I'm not against heritage tourism. I'm not against tourism to ancient sites and visiting these sites. I just, you know, I think that there's a I think you know that that you know, not every there's a lot of places that are doing good things. And I'm not trying to shit on every archaeologist out there either. I think that I just think, you know, if we're staying on Go Beckley to the topic of Go Beckley Teppe. I think that there was just a lot of kind of you know, things going wrong there that needed to be addressed, and they started getting addressed, and it looks like something like the spotlight is on that place now and that's what we wanted, right and I think that's what was needed. There's people on both sides now daily talking about Go Beckley Teppee, and that makes it a lot harder for shady shit to go down, and so hopefully that can change, you know, the way things. Hopefully that affects things that are happening there on a day to day basis.
Speaker 6: When it comes to Go Beckley Tepe, what is the most profound evidence that you found that there's a civilization that preceded before any civilization on this plannet And what I mean by civilization and I need you to explain it. What is your understanding of a civilization before you get into death Go Beckley type being older.
Speaker 1: Go Beckley Tepee and that that whole region that the Todds Tepla region it's is, you know, because there's sites that are there that are older than Go Beckley Teppe. You know this is and I'm sorry trying to isn't a lot, right, Yeah, I don't. You know. My thoughts on Go Beckley Teppy and It's important is that it's hugely important. You pointed out a lot of connections around them. I mean, I think I feel like every ancient site is basically connected to some other ancient site that it shouldn't be by time and symbols and construction and examples and things like that. You know, Go Beckley Teppey is a perfect example. And we just have a fraction of the pillars with those carvings and stuff excavated. I mean, I think the site is only at like five percent. If you want to see somebody who's doing really good work on this Arcaic Lens is like crushing it right now. He's going hard on connecting these symbols to other sites around the world. So some that you didn't mention would be Easter Island and the bird with the sun or the symbol you know, holding the and and that symbol also being found at Go Beckley Teppee. There's a lot of connections that he's been making lately that are that I've been really enjoying watching and I think he needs to get quite a bit more eyes on him and credit for his work. And I love his stuff, but yeah, you know, they it's it's it's hard to say. There's hundreds more pillars that we know are at go Beckley Teppe and and you know, so we have a fraction of the site excavated giving us information about our history or prehistory.
Speaker 5: Isn't the site kind of an archipelago? So you've got like other tuppies or other hills that they know have these pillars inside of them that they haven't even unearthed or you know, aving shit. So it's it's so much more richer than people even know, and yet they barely scratched the sit.
Speaker 1: Could be a wealth of knowledge that would you know, reveal a lot to us. And I think you know where you know, where I kind of come into all this in terms of contributing is a bit more of what I kind of explained earlier about traveling around the world and seeing these different interconnecttionss. If you're you know, breaking certain stuff down and getting in depth into like details of historical sites and information, you know there's going to be some better people out there for that. What I can say is is that what I see happening around the world is is that we've developed basically this system of excavating these ancient sites up to five maybe five to twenty percent at most. Right, most of these sites never get excavated at anywhere beyond twenty percent on average. I think worldwide it's like twenty percent that sites usually get excavated to. And so we've built this entire understanding of our history on what up to an absolute fraction fragments of what's available to us and what could be available to us. Right, So I think you know, the answer is we don't know. And that's what people in our positions that are interested in all this are upset about, especially when you start getting into stuff like gobeclea tepee and they're putting out information like we're not going to excavate for one hundred and fifty years. We're not going to fully excavate the site. I mean, the head archaeologist of the site has said that out loud that he's not going to excavate the site. He has no plans or intentions to do that. So how are we supposed to build any kind of nut with just that we have. We're already making connections all over the place.
Speaker 4: True, Michael Man, if you don't mind, you had mentioned earlier that you had seen common things popping up at different spots. I would like if maybe we could revisit that, because I found that very interesting. There was something else I wanted to talk about, but since you brought that up, I wanted to get to that. Not to put you on the spot, but if there's any examples that you could give us, I would like that. If there was maybe symbolism or even architecture.
Speaker 3: There's just like, you know, how did that get there? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think symbolism is a great one to start with. We just you know, listed a bunch of examples there with go Beckley Teppy and it's connections to other sites around the world. But then you start getting into things like nubs, scoop marks, holes, the key block things they're you know between stones.
Speaker 3: Oh that's interesting. What do you think that's about? The key lock Those are.
Speaker 1: I think designed to keep the stone stable together, right, Like, I've seen those everywhere from China to South America to I mean everywhere, literally everywhere.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think. I thought there was a certain order that might have used that in their architecture. That could be wrong. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know, you see different styles, but they're very h they're found all over the place.
Speaker 3: Was that Did the Templars do that?
Speaker 1: In there?
Speaker 3: In their stuff? They put key holes?
Speaker 1: Are you asking me?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember, all right, No, I'm probably totally wrong.
Speaker 4: It's just I remember seeing something where I thought they were able to figure out that how old it was in a predated what they thought it was older because of the key hole symbol that matched something that could be it even showed that people were here prior to Columbus.
Speaker 3: I could be wrong. Maybe it's not a key hole, something close to it.
Speaker 1: I apologize, Yeah, I mean even the style of pyramids, you know, I mean, it does make sense if you're going to build a pyramid to do step pyramids, right, But then you know, if you take out the outer cover, even in places like Egypt, you have examples of what looked like step pyramids, which is always kind of made me wonder if a lot of these other pyramids that we found all over the world used to have casing on the outside where they would have been smooth at some point and it was removed or you know, deteriorated, you know, because.
Speaker 3: Well they think that happened over in Egypt as well, right on the pyramids.
Speaker 1: But Egypt so an interesting example because you know, being in the desert, you know, you have you know a lot of these other places like Cambodia for example. I mean, you leave a site like that alone. You know, like if a site in Cambodia was abandoned within ten years, it would be completely overrun with trees and vegetation that would just damage it and destroy the exterior for like a pyramid or something, all sorts of stuff that doesn't happen in Egypt there in the.
Speaker 5: Desert ank or watt they believed to be you know a myth until like what the eighteen nineties or something like that, So you know, they just found it in the middle of the jungle. It was completely overtaken. Yeah, the whole Last City Temple complex.
Speaker 1: That's an incredible, incredible site. I mean, I think Cambodia is the only place that I've ever been to where I was like I had to take a break from visiting site. It was too it was so much, it was so much. I mean, you can just I did visit sites all day long, every day for like almost two weeks. I think it was just I think at the into it, I was just like, Yo, I'm dumb. I'm out, Like I need a break, I gotta just sit down. We're just like I'm overdone with temples. It's always they're always temples, right, They're always you know, but anyways, yeah, I can't buy. It's just it's just a jungle full of ancient sites.
Speaker 4: It's amazing you uh again, I'm not trying to put you on the spoty, It's just you know, maybe it's something maybe that I would remember, like what you read, you remember like your first time being like fuck.
Speaker 3: I've seen this before somewhere, you know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like when it really started to click, I was like, well, maybe I should really start paying attention to more stuff, like.
Speaker 3: Or you're already looking to begin with, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like for me, I'm thinking if I just stumbled upon and realizing that, I'd be like, oh shit, I haven't even been.
Speaker 1: Yeah I was. I was already watching videos and stuff deep down the YouTube rabbit hole, right, so I kind of you know, it's familiar with the similarities and stuff around the world. And when I started, I was looking for those things everywhere I went. The things that I was really paying attention to was nubs and scoop marks and uh, drill holes and machining marks and things like that. So I was looking for those things. I think the I think one of the things that was like a big this isn't exactly what you asked, but it's what's an AHA moment for me was I went to Seapack. I don't know, that was like four years ago now, I think maybe five.
Speaker 3: And you don't mind me asking what is it? Sea Pack.
Speaker 1: It was at a conference, okay, and been from Untried Dex gave a presentation there that just kind of blew my mind. He he did a presentation on the basis and this is when he really started getting it. I mean, he'd already been into it, but I hadn't really heard of it before. And I set through that his presentation on the basis and it just really it blew my mind. Because I had been visiting museums all over the world. You know, when I go somewhere, I'll go to the museum there too. But I would just walk past all the stuff that was like pottery and things and different stuff. I was, you know, I was really interested in the megalists and these massive sites and things, and I was walking by some of the coolest shit that exists on the planet. And I had no idea because I just didn't know. You don't know what you don't know, right, And so when I, you know, heard that presentation by Ben, who was so good, he's so good at communicating information and details, it was really eye opening. I was sitting there in the audience and it was just this aha moment of like connecting in my head all the places that I'd been around the world and being like I walked past that I had filmed that I've looked at that and I didn't even pay attention. I was just like pointing the camera, filmed it, and like moved on and I and here he is describing just how you know, the detail hell involved in some of these pieces. And that was a big AHA moment for me in the last handful of years. So like to slow down and really take my time with stuff.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry you brought you brought up Saxe Woman earlier and like that was your big shift right, visiting over two hundred three hundred sites, right, if you had to pick one.
Speaker 8: That really is like one of those places that's you think it's a big deal, but it's not a big deal in the world stage, like it's kind of being ignored maybe or even suppressed. Do you have a place like that that you think other than like what we've talked about already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think Peru has a million more secrets to reveal. I think that Peru is known for places like Machu Pichu and soaks Wuman, but there's an entire there, you know. I drove the highway from Lima all the way down to Nasca and to do the Nasca Lines, and on the way, which just looking out, I got the ocean on my left driving back from nas from the Nasca Lines to Lima, and I've got farm land and kind of overrun deserty looking land and stuff, and there's just pyramids. Yeah, there's just there's pyramids. They're clearly pyramids, so wild and there, and they're they're being there's houses on them and shacks or they're actively being like demolished to like raise them down to a level that could be used for Farmland. I think that Peru has has so many more secrets to reveal, and I think it has a bigger story in our historical past then it's being credited with right now. And I think all that's going to come out in the future. The other the other thing that I think is going to blow up in the coming years, and I've been saying this for years, as America. I think that people are not looking at America.
Speaker 8: And I say America, do you mean the United States or just.
Speaker 1: Like in America. Yeah, I think that. I think that there's things to be found here that but nobody looks here. Everybody looks elsewhere.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Because I love here.
Speaker 8: There's a whole bunch of us that do here.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah too, just just real quick too, is and something I've looked at due to a cultists and you would probably even even notice this tube minute at some point it was like prior to Laurel Canyon times you had a fucked ton of occultist all running down to Mexico.
Speaker 3: Something's open. Even Charles Manson was trying to go there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I do think that there's something down there too that they're very interested in you know.
Speaker 8: Carley, I know you've been there. Actually the video that that I guess it was two years ago probably that I saw you. The first video I ever saw you doing was at the Stage Wall. And I work from Montana State University and go to Bozeman quite a bit. I live in New York, but I work in remotely a little bit, right, So I go there a few times a year, and I haven't been to the stage Wall yet, but this I'm going to have the opportunity this coming year.
Speaker 2: So what what are like what are your thoughts on places like that?
Speaker 8: I mean, I know there's a lot of controversy about whether it's about what the stage wall means or what it is or is it natural?
Speaker 1: Is it you know whatever?
Speaker 8: And besides the point it gets peakal people gets their minds going and peaked, right, So when you say America, that goes right along with that type of stuff. Is what other sites are there besides like the Sage Wall things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, you know Stage Wall. I've been going up there now for the last four or five years every year. I was just up there again this year and they literally in the last few weeks just released years of research on their website. They open sourced it. It's available right now. Okay, people who go to Sage Mountaincenter dot org and look at all of this. All this is light R professional light R work done ground penetrating radar. They've released the analysis of like I think they did the Stone analysis on the wall. They've done a lot of stuff and they've least all of it, so it's all available with the public on their website. You can go look at it, play around it with it. If you're numbers and person guy, you're gonna get in. You're going to know for a while. It's great sounds everywhere. Yeah, and stage fall is question an anomaly. It's the work being done there. It feels like how things should be done like they're And ultimately I don't think it really matters because if I mean it matters, don't get me wrong. But the information that they're getting is beneficial either way, whether that becomes whether that's something that's man made or something that is a completely natural. Now, the explanations for that site that I've always have always people grow try to throw at me who disagree with it being man made, And by the way, I've never come down on one side saying it's for sure this or for sure that, but I think that it's worth continuing to invest the gate and asked the question, and but people always like to say that it's a volcanic dike or you know, you're like a dyke. Yeah, yeah, and I've seen plenty of dikes. It doesn't look anything like a dike. I mean, these are blocks. And I think somebody else did like a debunking video that was like a thing Bino did one. So yeah, he didn't do a few. He's done a few the backside.
Speaker 8: And not necessarily debunking. But like, here's what people are saying is right that his video says.
Speaker 1: But what he was saying was the backside was going into the hill. It doesn't we So they finally excavated it and I went up there and we filmed it. But backside is blocked like the front. So there you go. You know they're going to excavate. They're just doing it a layer at a time, which is great because you know, if they just started digging and there are things that bringing in the back oes, yeah, if there are are the facts and stuff down there, those are things that can help make the case right. So they are taking it slow, and it is slower than normal because they're funding everything. This is their home. Yeah, they've opened up to the public uge to allow people to come up there and visit, and so it's taken over their life. They had another business that they had to quit doing to allow people on site and do this full time. So when people bitch about the price for entry, it's like they're letting you into their home and they've had to change their entire lives to make this happen. So it's available for people to go see. And I personally, you know, you know, feel like my experience walking up to stage well the first time was very similar to walking up to SA say well, mom, it's jaw dropping. Yeah, it's crazy. It's crazy walking up on that thing. I can't I've shot tons of video, tons of drumfully and I can't film it that place in any way that does it justice in terms of just how impressive it is to see in person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you consider a civilization?
Speaker 1: Agriculture is a big part of it, being stationary, building community. I mean, you know what I was talking about earlier, with Peru having tons of secrets to still reveal. I don't think it's just Peru. I mean I think the whole Amazon. I mean, we've we we know that, like you know, I mean I think that there's this idea that the entire Amazon is basically a was a like a created soil from ancient people, right, is anybody familiar with that?
Speaker 11: What is it?
Speaker 1: I can't remember the term for that soil black soil?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, the light our scans on it have shown the there are ancient waterways that have been filled in by the jungle. So if it was irrigated at some point, it was farmland.
Speaker 1: So so what we're talking about terra preta yeah, terror preda Yeah, but that's basically all of the Amazon.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Like it's like it's a a loosely made ecosystem by human right, right with the rapta, right, like the wild garden yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And and something happened and so it's just that all disappeared. I'm not I yeah, I I think South America has so much more to reveal. And I'm not sold on the out of Africa theory. I don't. I don't, I'm not. I'm not stuck with the side of that civilization.
Speaker 2: Started in one place, right, I don't agree with that city either. And I have African blood.
Speaker 1: In me bro.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that city either, I seriously don't.
Speaker 6: And the reason also, the whole reason why is because there's been plenty of species on this planet before Homo safetien sapiens, okay. And with that understanding, there no doubt in my mind that a group of individuals could have started in two places at one Two things can be right at once. You can have two facts with two lies. You just have to decipher what is the facts and whatever the lies. That's why I respect you so much, Michael. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. I want to put you guys on a copy this. Drop it in the chat. There's a a young man doing really good work right now up in Michigan and the up and I just dropped his YouTube channel in the chat. He is. We met on one of my tours, actually my tour to Peru. He's coming with me to Egypt next month too, and he started the YouTube channel. He invited me up there. I did a video on the key in the wall and he's been exploring, looking in mountains and stuff up there. There's the whole thing. Up in the up Upper Peninsula of Michigan on the Mont cultures copper mining connection with the Phoenicians coming over in mining and tying into this whole lack of mining sites are available copper for the amount of copper that was used in the past over in Europe, right and everywhere. So he's been digging into a lot of that and dropping a lot of stuff, and I think that's really interesting and exploring that idea that there was a lot of that there was stuff going on between continents way before we're we're you know, is being accepted in regular history history books, right. And I love what he's doing up there. I think it's good stuff. But maybe they ended up maybe you know, maybe there was stuff going on in America and South America, but yeah, I'm not you know, you know, some of these cultures and if you go back, if we're going back ten plus thousand years, you know we're talking about it's always blown my mind that we think that these cultures are capable of doing this incredible these incredible megalithic works, but they couldn't build a boat and sail across the ocean, right, and they can align these structures to pinpoint precision, almost alignment with cardinal directions and all sorts of stuff, but they couldn't navigate a boat across the ocean. It's like, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 4: It's like, I don't know, you know, before I ask you some other stuff ethan not to put you on the spot, But I don't think you've actually really got to ask, really say much.
Speaker 3: Was there anything you did want to ask?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 7: I was going to say, that's a really great contrast or comparison to the ability to travel the ocean as opposed to microlithic creations, because we can travel the seas now, but we can't recreate what they've done. I wanted to actually ask Nick you you kind of touched on something I wanted to ask about the similarities and the consistencies I was going to ask about you You mentioned how in modernity there were several consistencies that you saw in the kind of bumbling recreation or or kind of surfacing making it look neat for their tourists things. Do you think there is just the intention to make more money or is there something else? Do you think there's another reason for why they seem to all be doing the same format.
Speaker 1: That I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: Was that for me?
Speaker 1: I thought you said, Nick, Yeah, I know, I was asking you. I'm so sorry for asking a question I thought I heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, it was because something I said that he wanted to ask you questions.
Speaker 1: All right, I hate to do that, man, Please tell me tell me again. No, no, no, that's okay.
Speaker 9: I was you mentioned how there were the consistencies in the resurfacing in modernity as well as the consistencies in their creation and construction.
Speaker 7: In the ancient times. Do you think they're their reasoning is merely for tourist dollars to make it more clean of a surface, or is there some some other reasoning that they have.
Speaker 1: For the consistency and like how they're rebuilding these sites.
Speaker 9: Yeah, just the financial uh.
Speaker 1: I think it's takes into a larger a bigger picture umbrella of control or you know whatever. Like you know, ultimately, when you get to the top of the food chain, there's just like a few companies running everything, a few businesses or whatever. Right, So when I go around the world and I see it's always it's always the same roofs, it's always the same roofing systems, it's the same style when they really start popping money into these places, they always look they look the same. Now, maybe there's similarity because you know, they're seeing how they're doing it over here and they're like, well, we can do that and make it look cool too. I don't know, but you know what I see from how they reconstruct sites behind the scenes where where people don't see, because I've had I've gotten access to places where the general public isn't allowed in Egypt, in Belize and Guatemala, in uh Turkey, in Lebanon, I've I've been given access behind the scenes and how to look how they're doing stuff, and it's it seems like it's always the same. So you know, when you start chasing the dollars, I think you start getting answers, you start you start looking at who's funding those ultimately, like right like because that for example, with Turkey, the it's not the the Turkish government. They signed over there, they signed the site over to the DOSES Group. It's an international it's a multinational corporation that does stuff that handles this specific type of work all over the world. And this isn't just reconstruction, this also goes into destroying sites. So this ties into US. Stuff like with companies like Rio Tinto, which is a mining operation, a mining company based out of the UK. It's a multinational company. They've destroyed hundreds of sites in Australia and they've now been granted mining rights by Montana for mining in Montana. And now there's black helicopters and stuff flying over Sage Wall, and they have plans for some of these areas where even if I don't necessarily agree on a specific location, I think it's a natural formation. People are looking into it. Well, all of a sudden, these areas are being looked at for mining and destruction, or they're building highways through stuff or roads. So you have everything from reconstruction to the same companies around the world showing up at ancient sites for things like mining and different stuff like that. So it's when you start chasing the money. It seems like it always kind of comes back to a lot of the same companies all around the world. So if that's the case, it would make sense that a lot of these places look exactly the same.
Speaker 6: Hey, when you said that money wrote a Seriously, I've read so many books from them, from Masons from Allen Park, Godfrey Higgins to everybody in between, Aber Churchward and all these individuals. And I can tell you that these Masons, these individuals who worked were stones, was definitely traveling around the world. These are individuals that had technology and intelligence to the point that it seemed extraterrestrial, but it was really into terrestrial. These are the people that worked on stuff from the beginning of time. If you look at today with our structures, look at the houses of today, four hundred million dollar houses, and you go on TikTok and you watch how they do these inspection on these houses. These houses are fucking crazy, built wrong, Like you have holes in places that shouldn't be having holes, You have wood and nails that's not all the way put into place, and stuff like that. But then you go back to nineteen nineties and look in nineteen fifties and look at the houses that were built back then, and them shits ain't breaking down at all, right, And it makes you think, are we really losing our technology or are we just being cheap and just building shit cheaply? Like what the fuck it would cost billions and billions and billions of dollars to build the pyramids in Egypt, right now. But we know right now with the technology that we have that is available to us right now. In Memphis, Tennessee, they have a bass Pro Shop that's in the shape of a pyramid that's in modern times, which is one of the biggest pyramids in the world. Go look up the pyramid in Memphis, Tennessee, the Bass Pro Shop. I'm a fisherman, so.
Speaker 2: I know a lot about Bass Pro Shop. Right if you look at it.
Speaker 6: They have a pyramid in Tennessee that literally is one of the biggest pyramids in the world, next to the pyramid in the Egypt. But they're using modern period times of technology to build that with still beans, bricks.
Speaker 2: And so on and so forth, drywall and all that.
Speaker 6: So my question is, if we was to use all these stones, that would cost millions and billions and trillions of dollars. But if we use drywall and you know, cheap ass plastic, that billions and billions of dollars would come down to what maybe one hundred thousand dollars and then they go sell that same house to you to about five hundred thousand dollars. So I really believe when people say, did we lose that technology? Now we ain't lose that technology. We just found the cheaper way how to do shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'd rather. I would rather buy a house from the nineteen seventies or eighties than than a new home. Personally, if I have the money to kind of fix it up, I don't I travel so much. Getting the houses would be ridiculous. I mean I did. I did that, and it was like my grass was perpetually up to my up to ear every time I'd come home. It was like, oh my god, I gotta like it was just too much upkeep. But yeah, no, you're you're, you're, you're, You're absolutely right.
Speaker 6: The it just.
Speaker 1: I don't know, we don't it's not it's not it's it's not just that either. We also don't create anything of beauty anymore. You know, our architecture and design and stuff is so soul crushing. It's there isn't any there's no soul, bro there's no soul to the shape anymore.
Speaker 6: When you when you look at a house today, you can ride through any neighborhood that's been newly constructed and see that there's no soul. You go back to the nineteen fifties of the subdivisions of those houses, you're going to see a whole bunch of soul. You want to see a whole bunch of modifications, a whole bunch of different ideas and theories.
Speaker 2: And you know that's why I hate HOA.
Speaker 6: I don't live in a told But I can tell you when people when you talk about the pyramids, when you talk about go back to type. But when you talk about the artistic views of what we've seen and what we've done, these churches nowadays are put up as one. You know, these most of these churches, aren't. They don't have a soul to it whereas attracts you to it, whether it's just the way it looks. Because you know, I'm forty one years old. I was always told, don't judge a book by its cover, But that's exactly what we do in this world. We judge everything by the outside of what we see, right, whether it's color, whether it's creed, whether it's the idea of how somebody looks, whether they're pretty ugly. It's all subjective.
Speaker 2: But when it comes to our.
Speaker 6: Ideas of representation of religion, spirituality, occultism, and so on and so forth, we have symbolism for a reason.
Speaker 2: It attracts people. For instance, I see the tattoos on your hands. Nick has the same goddamn tattoos.
Speaker 6: So I understand that both of you guys are understandable on the knowledge of our cultism because you represented that as your temple.
Speaker 2: Your body is your temple. You take care of your temple. Yeah, I'm telling you, I noticed it so much, bro, I'm telling you, I'm so visual with shit. It's crazy.
Speaker 6: I seen the hands, I look at everything, I pay attention. I watch the mannerism. Look at y'all beards. Y'all beards almost goddamn the same y'all coach people.
Speaker 3: Yah Yah.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you the knowledge that's out there. You don't have to read a book to understand something. All you got to do is look at somebody and take that initial representation of what that person is trying to show you, and take that and so and understand what these visual understandings of these people from the past. We can't take our shoes off today and understand what people thought three thousand years ago. All we can look at is their symbolism and understand solely what they thought based off that they're sold of their symbolism. And I'm not sure if that made sense or not, but I think that we don't need words to convey our message. We just need to understand on a two party system, understanding what we know.
Speaker 8: Do you have places you still want to go, Mike that you've never been?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I can't believe I am so. I still haven't been to Greece, which is crazy. Yeah, it's kind of it's kind of crazy. It's kind of crazy. I haven't been to Grease, right, and then India, India's wild man. And then I was.
Speaker 5: If you could do drone work at the Oracle at Delphi, that would be amazing because they have this broken temple there. That's just you know, it would be awesome on a three sixties shot. I just haven't seen that yet.
Speaker 1: I'll give it a shot. I generally ask for forgiveness rather than permission. Absolutely worth the drum flying. But you know, the other place that I'm trying to get to is uh in Russia. There's several sites over there. And I was, I had it, I had it, man, I was, I had a whole trip book. I was going to Russia, and then everything popped off into Ukraine. And they hit it, and they hit Russia with all the sanctions, which would have made it really hard for me. I didn't have any connections at the time to get because basically because of the sanctions, I couldn't have used any of my cards or anything. I'd had to carry money around with me that I for the whole trip, Right, that was just that just was crazy. Right, if anything happened to my money or I got robbed or anything, I wouldn't be able to get more money, and I'd just be stuck where I'm where I was at, and I was going way out in the middle of Siberia, and like, so now I have some contacts over there. I'm working on that again, and so I'd really like to get over there. The good thing that came out of me not being able to get over there when all that happened was I was looking for another place to visit and stumbled across the Sage Wall and that's how I ended up going to the Sage Wall. So that was four or five years ago. Yeah, that's crazy, that's been going on that long.
Speaker 8: So, like in America, you brought up that we need to explore more. Obviously we've got tons of like mounds and places like you know with the Kohoki and civilization and whatnot. But what are some things that stand out that you think people should go look at.
Speaker 1: Here's the real issue with exploring America. I don't think people realize how much of America is basically off limits. Yeah it's federal land.
Speaker 3: Because they know what's That's why I don't want people to look at it exactly.
Speaker 1: And so basically it's my theory that if you take a map and you go look at all the federally protected land that was set aside way back in the day years ago, that all that area is where you're going to find all the treats. Yeah, any break the rules and I would imagine a lot of these places are probably being surveilled or something. If there's something out there it's hidden, but yeah, that would be you know, I've been you know, somebody brought up the Grand Canyon and different stuff, and I've wanted to go do that for years. Is sneak off over there and that spot you know, I've been in the Grand Canyon. I stayed down inside of it before. It's massive. Uh, and yeah, that would be quite the adventure, right, But yeah, these places there's I think that's where you're going to find the new discoveries in America is basically on these federal land that's been set aside and huge portions of the country limits to the public for sure.
Speaker 2: And I'm sorry, oh I was, I was gonna say.
Speaker 5: It's so sad because we see over and over again that other worldly objects and places get treated with otherworldly irresponsibility. So, you know, like the Anasazi, for instance, like they've just been messing with that site out there for so long, and so much of the artifacts have been lost because of their tinkering and their and their constant refusal to actually let the qualified people in, and it's it's ridiculous. Like we need better management. And I think the what pressure we put on these people, the better management we can get.
Speaker 1: I agree with you.
Speaker 2: Hell listen.
Speaker 6: The reason why I say this is because, like I said, I visit the Americas to go to different locations museum historical parts.
Speaker 2: I have an app on my phone when I'm traveling that.
Speaker 6: Actually brings up historical markers of places that's nearby, So I actually have a rumbo count that actually pertains that. I just started it maybe a month and a half ago where I actually do videos of me visiting different museums and different places and stuff like that around the Americas.
Speaker 2: And I can tell you that there's a lot of history out here.
Speaker 6: And I just recently, like I said, I have an app on my phone that tells me all the historical markers in the Americas. And if you look on the East Coast, and I'm fortunate to live on the East Coast, there is a lot of history on the East Coast, especially in Savannah, Georgia. I live in near Savannah, Georgia, and I can tell you that there's a lot of history from Bigfoot to Cryptids, to pair normal to historical, the Native Americans to so much stuff. And I visit these places and I was and you know, I was always so fascinated. A lot of people are fascinated with Egypt. I'm not fascinated with Egypt. I feel like the pyramids in Egypt are just a pile of rocks. It doesn't take too much knowledge to pull up that. And anybody that wants to argue with me, and we can go on my channel on arg that I bring the facts to the table on that. But when you look at plas meso America and the Peru and so on and so on, the esthetics of their buildings and their megalithic strikes sites are beautiful. Nothing like Egypt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got the hieroglyphs and all this other stuff.
Speaker 6: You got the triangle. Who can make a triangle, anybody can make a triangle. But you have the aesthetics of Mexico, in Peru and all these Central American places with these pyramids, and it's so beautiful, to the point that they took the time to actually vividly share what they felt. Okay, like on some of the pyramids where you could see the snake going down the stairs during certain times of the sun, and so on on and so forth.
Speaker 2: So I feel like there's more.
Speaker 1: That one's not real.
Speaker 2: That's not real.
Speaker 6: Please tell me about it, because I've been seeing so many people talk about that. Please give me no I'm ignorant on that part. That's one of the reasons why I wanted to go there to see that for myself, you.
Speaker 1: Don't get me wrong. So that's Chichen. That's Chichen is amazing. I've been there like a handful of times, a bunch of times since it's I love it. There, but it's I mean, chich is like one of the examples of a completely redone site that's been turned into like basically a tourist site. You know, you have a restaurant on site, it's a full store and shopping area. And you know, back in the when they were reconstructing it, the way they were rebuilding it, there was like a I think he was a lawyer and he noticed the shadow coming down from them reconstructing the site. He started talking about it and archaeologists apparently at the time or like whatever to that, but he wrote a book and he started putting a whole bunch of stuff out to tour to drum up business basically, and they reconstructed it the way it is. I mean, the outside of Chichen Eats is concrete. You know, do we know for sure that that was built into the design of the pyramid. We don't, which is which sucks. And look, look, this is one of the things. It's that I was talking about that it was so just it's been really hard for me this year is seeing the way the sausage is made. You know, it's been a rough year for me in terms of staying motivated.
Speaker 2: Like you didn't like the intestines used for the sausages.
Speaker 1: He bro It's hard to look at some of that, right, Yeah, and it and when you start seeing some of this stuff, you feel a little bit discovered. It's almost like it's it's almost like you got cheated.
Speaker 3: On or something.
Speaker 1: Your heart drops out of your chest, right or it's like, you know, because what happens is all these places that I've been to where I've had these amazing experiences, I've had to go back in my head and requestion and like re examine not just what I was seeing, but the whole experience and how it made me feel. It was this real, And so now I've got to like what I decided I need to do is just go back to every place and look at them with fret and new eyes.
Speaker 6: You know. Yeah, I have a question another question for you, Georgiosuklos. You know who that is from ancient Aliens? This individual he said that pum Puko is the place that is considered where ancient Aliens actually built that place. What do you think about that or have you heard about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean ancient Aliens is basically you know, was the forerunner for all of this, I mean before people were making content on their own and dropping it on YouTube. There was ancient aliens. I mean, I think most of the people that are doing what I do, we're watching ancient aliens at a certain point, right and hearing about places that we had no idea even existed. I don't personally go down the alien path of like there was some kind of help for aliens built sites, or that they were helping humans. I think that humans are incredibly admittive and resourceful and fully capable of doing and pulling off and building the structures that we see around the world, all of them. Yeah, I don't And by the way, I just want to say real quick, I don't knock the I think that every idea should be explored to its fullest. I think we're all just pulled in the direction that resonates with us. And for me, what resonates with me is what I just shared, and for others it's that other way. So for those that want to pursue that line of thought, I think it's still important and I think it contributes to the overall discussion. But yeah, that's that that wouldn't be my my, my like foundational you know theory for for sites any.
Speaker 6: Sites all right, you know, And it's interesting because you know, I read a lot of books. I actually have the Ancient Aliens book, I believe it or not, you know, I actually have the book from Kevin Burns. I read a lot of books, and it's just interesting that everybody has their own theories and so and so on and so forth. You know, Jorji Ohsuklow has been to these places, just like you've been to these places.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 2: I always say you can have two people with a PhD.
Speaker 6: That went to the same class, to the same classroom, to the same teacher, to the same subject, to the goddamn the same curriculum, and have different ideas. When they have different ideas, how do you choose which one is right over the other when there's two pad representatives that's same what they're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I think I think there's a way to boil things down to absolute truth. And until you get to that point, you're working theories and ideas and so kind of like I was just talking about, with Ancient Aliens and different stuff and those different different perspectives from mine. That's why I feel like all all perspective, I think the best thing anybody can do is not really compare themselves to somebody else. It's like, just do your own work, right, Let that contribute to the conversation, and then they and the knowledge. Because generally what I found is truth stands on its own. It doesn't need to be it's you know, it's it lasts in the fire, and everything else kind of burns away. Right.
Speaker 6: So yeah, when you when you share their origins and the basics, you can't you can't argue that, you know what I'm saying, what is a god? Where you have to define what a god is? What is the civilization? You have to define what a civilization is? What is advanced technology? You have to define the advanced technology. Anybody can take those words that I just took and create their own narrative based off their own understanding and their own knowledge and what they learn. And that's why I think everybody is important when they share their knowledge. Because I've been following you a while, I've noticed that you're an individual who ask questions, and you're not asking questions based off of your belief You're asking questions for clarity. And I would like you for you to clarify that for me and help me understand this that true. Are you trying to ask these questions for clarity or are you asking these questions to get a better idea of what kind of narratives you're trying to share.
Speaker 1: I don't want to share a narrative and I and that's why.
Speaker 6: I respect you and I'm glad you said that up front, because you don't share a narrative, you have a narrative.
Speaker 1: Ultimately, what I want to do is inspire people to ask their own questions. I want. My hope is that my traveling around the world of documenting sites is that it will inspire people to ask questions beyond what they've learned and what they think they know. Because I don't know. I don't. I'm less concerned with the destination as as I am the journey. I don't need an answer like some people do. Two everything. There's there's a enjoy in my life and the process and in the journey and asking questions and learning is growing. But I'm not trying to convince anybody of some theory of mine. You know, and I don't. I have my thoughts and my beliefs, and I'll share them, but I don't I'm not trying to push some like narrative or agenda to like like I'm right or I know something. I'm just a guy traveling around the world, filming sites and sharing it with people in the hopes that it gets them excited and gets people asking questions themselves, to the point even so much so that they start doing their own work and asking their own questions and making their own content. I've talked to a bunch of people that after we've hung out, had started making their own content. I'm so happy for that. I don't think that the that the world or any of this is a competition, right, not for Everybody's more than enough space for everyone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's what I think a lot of this new media can do is just spark imaginations, you know, because you could actually show you know, the details and zoom out and show people the magnificence of these places, and all those questions are just going to pop up in their heads all on their own.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Like, I'm a veteran too as well, Mike, I see me you and Tyrone. I struggled with my transition bad and I transitioned twice out of the Marines and then out of the Army, too sexual, glutton for punishment. Yeah, I like Krans and Nick I.
Speaker 3: Was like, what you going from man to woman?
Speaker 1: Okay, back to So just like your.
Speaker 8: Military background influence how you approach exploration and research or is this just like the mission after the mission? Like I know that was my big thing with transition. I had to find purpose. One of the reason I do.
Speaker 3: This, I am.
Speaker 1: The military is interesting because it it takes aimless, purposeless people and it gives you a reason. It gives you a purpose, right, Yeah, and everything's very simple and very clear. Show up on time, have your ship, be ready to go, and it's depending on what you're doing. Right. I was in the infantry, so it was real easy.
Speaker 11: It was, you know, so.
Speaker 1: When I got out, I didn't I didn't have I didn't have a I couldn't get a job anywhere. I live in Austin, Texas. It's a very liberal city, so nobody gave a ship that I served my country. I went up to East Texas, visited some family up there, and I thought I'd try to get a you know, just see every place that I went in. And as soon as I mentioned I was a veteran, They're like, when can you start, So it's like it's really hard to transition from that into regular life. Where I was at, you know, I was waking up every day still at like four or thirty am or five am, and just sitting there. I didn't know what to do, and but I didn't. But I also never The military was very it was very key for me. I came from like a broken home and a bad childhood and blah blah blah. Right, like I had no discipline. I was, you know, troublemaker, getting in trouble right, and and it gave me a lot of things that I needed, like a sense of responsibility and accountability and all sorts of stuff right that I was really lacking and I needed when I got up. But when I got out, I never defined myself as like the military was who I was. So and I still didn't have a purpose for a long time until I started doing what I was doing. So it was another you know, twelve to fifteen years almost of just wandering aimlessly and working jobs that I didn't like and getting fucked up because I was just I didn't know what to do with my life, right, and just having not just being aimless and purposeless. So but having a purpose and having goals is so important. And even when you get into doing stuff like this, if you're going to do work or if you're going to do you know, like research into things, it's good to have a goal or set yourself up an objective for that type of stuff, whether you know, the type of content that you're ingesting, the type of type of books that you're reading, what you're watching and engage you with on social media. You know, these are things that shape that. These daily decisions are all little things that shape who you are, you know, and it really is. If you guys ever played like, uh RPGs games or anything that's been since.
Speaker 2: Man I still played the PS five PC, the.
Speaker 1: World is literally that. Yeah, your own character. You just have to put time and energy into the things that you want to be good at, just like you have to do on a on an RPG game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, it's so funny you said that, because now they have where you can take your phone and take a picture or scan of your face and you can literally be implemented in the video game. You can see your face. I have NBA two K set two K six right now.
Speaker 2: NBA two kis my computer.
Speaker 6: I am able to get on that game, and you will see my face on that game because they have gotten you.
Speaker 2: That you can strang. You can scan your whole fucking face. Bro, I went outside the game came out.
Speaker 6: I went outside in my front yard where it's nice and bright, and I scanned my whole face and literally and I and I actually in the next few weeks, when I build my character up, I'm gonna start streaming me playing NBA two K six on on here and sharing ancient knowledge at the same time, because it's gotten to the point when when can we.
Speaker 2: Decide what is reality and what is virtual reality?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Have you have you guys ever looked at the individuals that play games in twenty twenty five? There are people right now who are quadro pllegiate, And I hope I said that word correctly, which they can't use their arms and their legs, but they.
Speaker 9: Have a modified.
Speaker 6: Controller that you can use on your mouth play your fucking video game.
Speaker 2: You know, I've seen people play Call of Duty Battle Hill.
Speaker 3: Do you think seven Hawking was doing, man, Bro, He probably built the ship ye using his eyes.
Speaker 4: Michael, real quick, before we wrap it up, would you like to remind everybody where your next event is going to be at.
Speaker 1: Please absolutely yeah, Scott Still, We're having a big event conference in scott Stille December fifth through the seventh. Uh. It's it's gonna be awesome. I'll be there speaking our headliners. We've got a j from the WI Files, Jimmy Corsetti from Bright Inside, David Hatchrick, Childress, everybody knows from Ancient Aliens, Gary buchler nerd Ronicky you Newman. It's going to be there. These everybody speaking. These are all our speakers. So and and the list goes on. It's going to be a big event, big venue. You can get your tickets now, I was just saying earlier. You can get tickets for these are limited. There's a limited amount of seats for two hundred and fifty bucks for all three days, and so you can get those. It's a killer smoking deal two hundred fifty bucks for three day conference with all of these speakers. And we're doing it a little different too. If you can't make it to the event, you can get the live stream for one hundred bucks. And most events have always done it to where it's like they're filming the speakers and then there's dead air and then the next speaker, right, but the whole Forbidden Frontier crew is going to be manning the live stream, so in between speakers, we'll be doing many interviews YouTubers and channels, and so it's going to run more like like watching the NBA Finals or the Olympics or something. There's always going to be something going on on screen for the live stream. So you can watch that at home for a hundred buck. So you can come in person and hang out with everybody for two hundred and fifty bucks. It's a great deal.
Speaker 3: That's awesome nice.
Speaker 4: Definitely definitely check that out and I'll include a link for that if the resume whatever for that, I'll include that in the show notes as well. Is there anything else on your own for your own work that you want to remind people of your YouTube or anything, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Go to Wondering Wolf Productions dot com. I've got a book dropping in like a month or two before the end of the year, and then I'll be my Egypt tours next month. It's sold out, but I'll be launching another tour probably in the next week or so to Japan that's going to be sick, So we're hitting all the megalithic sites in Japan, and then our nightlife is going to be crazy awesome in Osaka and Tokyo and places like that. It's going to be an awesome trip. And it's priced. I was really really focused on getting this to be a reasonable price for a Japan tour. It's under for it for full week in Japan, hitting all these megalithic sites and more so you'll have some cultural experiences and all sorts of stuff like that too. But I'll be dropping that. I fact, I think it's actually live. You can buy those tickets. I just haven't put it on my website yet, but it's actually live. But we're building post pre pre tour post tour add ons too, for things like like a spa weekend after and like a comic book manga themed add on to for three days and stuff. The people will be like because I'm doing it with Nerdrotics and so their crowd is super we super love all that. But that's gonna be a good one. Yeah, I should get that up on my website immediately.
Speaker 4: Actually, great stuff, man, all right, I'll definitely include all that stuff in the bottom. Yeah, and thank you everybody in the chat, that's what's up. There was a lot of people here from the beginning to the end, a lot of Unfortunately, there was questions in there I was gonna ask and totally forgot my apologies, but I.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you all.
Speaker 4: And that is the end of another recult Rejects and until the next one, everybody be well later