Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen.
Speaker 2: Do you want to report a UFO hanging in? We don't want to report every thirty one.
Speaker 3: Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 1: UFO over, Hey, we want to one.
Speaker 3: Of those.
Speaker 1: Areas thirty one. Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds.
Speaker 1: Time areas thirty one me neither.
Speaker 3: There were seven one golf.
Speaker 4: If it was anybody as above us to pass us, like thirty seconds ago, we were sending one top of golf negative, Okay, OFFI the UFO. Yeah, it's murder two o'clock.
Speaker 2: Yes, if you passed over, I got I don't know what.
Speaker 4: It was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us.
Speaker 2: See, I passed right over the thought of us.
Speaker 3: Ninety one one.
Speaker 1: You just called up to be be four.
Speaker 2: They're after staying the airplanes.
Speaker 4: Hey, I to god on an unidentified object. Every Liberty four call or calm on an unidentified flying object. We'll look it on.
Speaker 1: Welcome to UFO Chronicles, a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. I hope you all enjoying your week for these last few days of twenty twenty three. I'm Nick Hunter and this is a UFO Chronicles podcast. This bonus episode, we speak with Caira in Georgia and she works at a historic bed and breakfast in downtown Savannah. Cairas where as the guests that stay have reported numerous paranormal encounters at the one hundred and sixty eight year old here. Savannah is widely known as the most haunted city in America. Cara is up next.
Speaker 4: But first, if you enjoyed a show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show. Hello, Caira, Welcome to the show. Wonderful to have you with us today and you're calling from Salvannah, Georgia. Yeah, now, Cara, you have some paranormal encounters to share with us. From the Historic District of Savannah. Would you like to start the beginning please.
Speaker 2: Ma'am, thank you so much for having me. I'm very excited to tell some paranormal stories from an old bed and breakfast. It's a historic bed and breakfast that I've worked at for quite some time in the downtown Savannah, Georgia area, and I have quite a few different stories. This has started since really day one. When I first started, I was taking over as an innkeeper from another girl. She's showing me around the property, which there's only sixteen rooms in this building. It was actually built in eighteen fifty five by William Washington Gordon. It was built as two twin town home originally by a banker named mister Anderson and William Washington Gordon, which depending on the history that you look through, he was either the father or the grandfather to Juliet Gordon Lowe, which is the founder of the Girl Scouts, so he had a few children and some grandkids. I have definitely felt a connection with this building from day one. I just kind of popped in there one day and I met with the manager, just said, you know, are you all hiring here? And he actually said yes, I need someone. I need another innkeeper. I'm losing one of my innkeepers and I just kind of felt like I was pulled towards this building. So day one I was training and I asked the girl training me, Hey, do you have any spiritual activity that you've encountered here? And she gave me this look like, oh no, you're one of those wo woos. And I said, well, I've been into the spirituality stuff my whole life, and I do feel a connection here. And she said, yes, there is a lot of activity here, most of it is on the third and fourth floor. And she explained to me that these little ghost boys people. Hear them running up and down the hallways. And she's then on the third and fourth floor and has had her her clothes tugged on as if a little kid was by her. And I think they're just trying to get attention, but they would tug on her shirt, she said. One day she left work and she was almost home and she realized, oh my gosh, my house key isn't on my key ring. And she called the inn and asked the other girl working there, can you please look everywhere in the house for my house key, And she said yes, well, look, she looked everywhere up and down the house, could not find it anywhere. So she drove back to look for it for herself, and she said, I know, I have a feeling it's on the fourth floor, in the scary closet room. And it's this closet room leads up into the attic, which, mind you, there's only four floors. So she goes up there and she opens the closet door and sitting right there on the floor is her house key. And she can't explain it. She was terrified. She, you know, was in disbelief. And she also explained to me, you know, when the ghost boys, whomever they are, they they also like jewelry, and sometimes they like to find shiny things and they'll move them up and around the house. And one of these guests came down and said, oh my gosh, I'm missing my necklace and I can't find it anywhere. Can you help me look for it? And they looked at everywhere in her room, up and down the house, and all of a sudden it was strown about in one of the hallways on the fourth floor. So there has been a lot of activity from day one when I started there, and I was like, well, this makes a lot of sense. I'm pulled here for a reason. And I had gone up to the fourth floor to look in that specific closet. I want to say it was the next day. I was just familiarizing myself with what is where in the house in case I needed something. And I opened that closet door and the attic light was all of a sudden on and I came back down and I said, the light was on in that creepy closet up in the fourth floor. And she looked at me. Her eyes got big like saucers, and she said, oh great, it's going to start happening to you now. And I said, oh, lovely, Well, I'm open to all that stuff. So anyway, within a few weeks she had left and I was doing my thing. We start breakfast really early at seven o'clock in the morning, and we served breakfast till nine point thirty while I had a really nice lady come down. I think she was staying on the second or the third floor. She comes down and she says, do you have little kids staying here? And I said why, and she said, well, from ten o'clock last night until about midnight I could hear two little boys playing and running up and down the hallway and they're laughing and giggling. And they kept me off last night. And I looked at her and my eyes probably said it all my faith. I can't really hide anything. And I was like, I think you were hearing the ghost boys that we have here, the spirits, And she said, oh, my gosh, so you don't have any kids staying here, and I said, no, we don't have any kids checked in at all. Another couple had come down that same moa and explained to me that their TV had turned on full blast volume in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. Nobody rolled on the remote or something like that happened. And they had actually asked me for some washcloths. Can you refresh our room and bring us towels and stuff like that when we're out for the day, And I said sure, so they left. I went up there. The TV was on full blasts again for no reason. And this is one of our larger rooms, so you have an upstairs and downstairs in this specific room, so I actually was a little nervous. I didn't touch the TV. I didn't even turn it off, and I just dropped the towels and stuff that they needed, and I kind of left the room and went back downstairs. So that was interesting, and I did let them know, hey, when I went in there to refresh your room, the TV was on full blast again, so that was interesting. Those are just some of my like shorter stories. I guess because I have had quite a few psychics and mediums actually stay at the property, and usually they gravitate towards me. I don't know whether it's my coworkers are kind of telling them like she's the one that's spiritual, go talk to her if they have questions. So the guests, I have these two ladies, Okay, I'm just gonna call them Sella and Louise. They super nice ladies staying with us, best of friends, and I kind of got to know both of them, really nice people. I'm downstairs doing my thing at breakfast, running around, and let's say Selma comes downstairs and I had just sat down at my desk just to get off my feet for a second. Souse, I've been running around and I think I need to do something on the computer. And our banquette where the coffee station is is not far from my desk. It's just a few yards away. And she's up there pumping her coffee into her mug, and she has her wristlet on that is attached to her phone, so she could just flip it right on her wrist, and her phone was there dangling from her forearm towards me, and she's pumping her coffee, and all of a sudden, her phone starts flashing towards me. I could see it, and I said, Selma, I think your phone is taking pictures. And she was like, I saw that too, Kara. So she gets her coffee and she sits down and I said, oh, my gosh, can you look at your phone and see if it actually did take some pictures. So she pulls it up and she goes, hugh, oh my gosh, it did take some pictures towards you, but you're not in the picture. And I was like, that can't be. And I got up real fast, ran around the desk, and I looked at her phone and it's sure enough, was photos of my desk, exactly where I was sitting. And you can see the lamp on the desk, you can see everything, and I wasn't in the picture. So we're completely baffled by this, and I even bring out my chef and I said, please look at this photo and tell us we're crazy or we're not crazy. And he looks at it and he was like, I don't like this stuff. I don't like this, and he went back to the kitchen. So her friend Louise comes down. She sits down and I said, Selma, can you pull up that picture again? And we tell her what just happened, and she's like, I don't believe in all this stuff. So she pulls up her phone and the photo is gone, and she said, it's not here anymore, and she starts panicking. And then I I said, can I see your phone? Maybe it's in the deleted folder. It's got to be in there. We were just looking at it. It wasn't there, Nick, it was just gone. So that was interesting. I couldn't explain it. I then had to go upstairs. We have a second floor pantry that has some of our stuff in the fridge upstairs, and I have to pass Selma's room to get to this pantry. So on my way upstairs, passing her room, I realized her door is wide open and I could see paperwork and stuff strown about all over her bed, and I just was like, this is weird. I know she's downstairs, whise her door wide open? So I shut her door. I got what I needed, and I came right back downstairs and I said, hey, Slma, your door was just wide open. Did you happen to leave your door open before you came down? And she said no, why would I do that? And she like slailed her hands in the air and said, I I have so much paperwork up there that's so important. It's all over my bed. I would never leave my door open. And I said, well, I shut your door. And she continued to have her breakfast and finish her breakfast, and then she went back up to her room and she came right back downstairs and said, now I'm walked out of my room. And I said, okay. I went back upstairs with her. I led her back into her room, and her and I just had this. We stopped right outside her door as I was opening her door for her, and just were staring at each other in disbelief, like, she goes, is this normal? Here? Is this stuff like this normal? And I said, I hate to say it, but it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can't explain it, but you also can't ignore it. Then I let her back in her room, and that's the end of that interesting story. I can't explain it. I have also had this is just a small thing. We have another chef that was working there too, and was not okay with the wu w o stuff. I came in one morning and he was He said, I'm so happy or here. This has happened to me a few mornings in a row. But I'm in the kitchen and right outside our kitchen door is a set of stairs that starts going up. I can hear these this little boy running up and down the stairs, and it says if he's stopping on one of like the fourth or fifth stare, and he's jumping off the stairs and land right outside the kitchen door. He said, I keep running around to see if I can catch something, but nothing's ever there. Do we have kids here? What's going on? And I was like, no, there's no kids. Checked in. So then that chef would wait in their car for me to get to work, and because they were terrified to come into the building without someone else there with them. So this happened for a few weeks. The little kid jumping off the stairs. Definitely happened. I would say five or six times and then it stopped. So I've had multiple different mediums stay there, like I said, and one of them, for instance, she was really sweet. You can kind of gauge who's more on the spiritual side. And she stopped me and she said, are you the spiritual one here? And I said, yeah, I guess I have to be the spiritual one, I suppose. And I've been into all this spiritual steps since I was actually younger Nick my mother would do Carrow cards. She would always see a specific medium growing up, so it's kind of been in my blood for a really long time. So I'm not afraid of it. And she pulled me aside and she said, you had a little ghost voice here and I said, yeah, I am familiar with the ghost boys. Not sure you know what their names are or anything. And she said, while I'm picking up one of them is named Ian, and he follows you around the house. And I said, I think there's actually two boys, and she goes, well, Ian's showing me that. He keeps showing me train sets and these spirits that are here, they're not stuck here, but they come and go as you have. They love that you have guests that come in, you know, every day, some it changes. Little boys really love it when we have dogs that stay there too. And this will make more sense than a minute. So she tells me about this little boy, Ian, that's around eight years old, and I don't know if he was the grandson of William Washington Gordon, but he was in the family. Apparently they had roughly ten to twelve people, like a big family that stayed on one side of the house, and he was part of that family. And Ian kept showing her trains. There was train sets, and she said, do you have any train sets in the building at all? And I was like, not that I know of. I don't think there's any train sets. Then I did a little research and I was like, oh my gosh, this makes so much sense. One of the original owners was one of the original founders of the Georgia Railways, and Ian was in his family apparently on that side of the house, which was William Washington Gordon. He was one of the original founders of the Georgia Railways. Oh my gosh, now this makes so much sense. And she said, you have a lot of activity on the upper floors, and I explained to her about the little boys that run up and down the hallways and they're laughing and giggling, and they sometimes disturbed the guests that are sleeping, but obviously we have no control over it. And I said, do you want to go to the floor floor with me? There's a lot of activity up there. And I brought her into one of the rooms, one of those large sweeps, actually the same exact room that the TV situation happened that turned on in the middle of the night. I said, there's been a lot of activity since I've started in this specific room. So I opened the door for her and she went in there with her husband and she sits down in the chair and she tells me, She goes, he's here with us right now. She said, he's here, and he's present. This is the room that's two stories, so it's one of our larger lost suits. And as I'm in there with her, there was a feather that comes down from the second floor and is just floating straight down, and she said, the feather is going right over his face. He is showing me when you see feathers, he's around you. So I was like, oh, my gosh, like he's really here with us, and she said, yeah, he's always following you around the house. These spirit boys brought you here. They brought you here for a reason, and I was just in awe.
Speaker 4: I was like, I.
Speaker 2: Knew I was meant to be here because I'm open to all this stuff and I'm not afraid of it. So another medium had stayed. She left and checked out, and I thought that was so fascinating. Another medium stayed from the UK. She was sitting out in our courtyard having breakfast with her husband. I had been off the previous few days, so I didn't know who was in the house, hadn't met anybody yet, and I'm going outside and I dropped her food at her table. She was the nicest lady and she just looked at me and she she grabbed onto my arm and she said, do you have any ghost spirits here? I was told that I need to just talk to you. You're very sweet. One of some of the other guest told me about you. And it was so bizarre because I hadn't even been there the past few days. So this lady was just obviously psychic and she knew who to talk to. So I said I am the spiritual one here. What's going on? Did you hear anything or anything happened? She goes, well, and we're out in the courtyard, we're not in the house that at this time. I'm shit chatting with her. And she said, you have a little boy, this plain peekaboo around your skirt right now as I'm speaking to you. And I was like, oh my gosh. And she said, yeah, these spirits in this house think of you as their big sister. And she went on to explain a few things to me about what she had felt in the house, and she, Oh my gosh, this lady was amazing. She I'm standing there and she said, you have a gentleman here with you as well. He's in a buttoned up nice suit. He's a collector of things, and he's protective of you. It's one of your spirit guides. She goes, you actually have like an army of spirit guides around you right now, and directly behind you is also a high level nun. And I had just read this book, the Sophia Code, and I was resonating with all the ascended masters and specifically Mother Mary, which I'm not religious, I'm way more spiritual. Than I am religious and Mother Mary, she said, yes, you have the highest level nun that keeps you in line. She said, when you start veering off to the left or the right in the wrong direction, she bumps you right back into alignments. And I was like, oh my gosh, I've never been told this before. And she said, yep. And your father figure it's the gentleman that also showed up is my stepfather cast which had passed away. He passed away a few years ago throat cancer. And she said, he is showing me that you're his little princess. You're his little princess, and he's placing a crown on your head as if you're his little princess. And I was like, that is him. I know that's him, and she was showing me. I said, I just want to make sure I'm on the right path. Can you ask them? And she started laughing and she said, oh my gosh, your spirit guys always keep you on the right path. And they're laughing right now that you're even asking this question. And sorry, Nick, I'm in I'm getting distracted right now because I have a little bird that just flew and it's on my rear view mirror fluttering around right now. He has a red crown onto on his head. Interesting in those cardinals all around me, which is symbolic of my stepfather too, so maybe he's here, Hi cas. So then she starts laughing. She said, there's this old lady that's sitting down and she's laughing and making jokes, and she's asking me after about the crochete blanket with an S on it. And I was like, what is who is this? I don't know who this lady is that's coming through And she was telling jokes and rocking back and forth and laughing and telling jokes, and I said, I'm not sure. So later I asked my husband. I was like, this is this is what happened today at works? A psychic said all these things to me and asked about a crocheted blanket with a letter S on it. And he stops what he's doing and he said, oh my gosh, I have a crocheted blanket up in the attic with the letter S on it. And my husband's name is Scott, so that makes so much sense. I'm just going to take a picture of this berth right now and I can send it to you because this is crazy. This bird is now on my sitting on my driver's side door, like trying to get in the window, like fluttering around this so Bazar, I can't explain it. So that happens. I get this lady's information. She's from the UK. Awesome lady. I was so excited. She said, these spirit boys, they follow you around the house. They think of you as a big sister. They're not always here, They're not stuck here. And I said, that's what I really want to ensure is if I need to bring in my stage, my pala santo and do a full cleansing of the house and open the windows so these spirits aren't stuck here. And she said, I promise you they're not, which was amazing. That's the end of that story, which was really cool. I was just like, you know, when you have affirmation that you're not crazy. So I have another story that I forgot to write you about, and I want to include this if I have time. I had a really nice lady. She actually worked up in New York. She stayed with us a guest and won't disclose her name or anything. She was actually staying in the owner of the building's favorite room, which the owner of this bed and breakfast is such a light worker. When I met her, I hugged her and we were both, oh my gosh, we were meant to make this connection. And she also had said the same thing to me, You have a gentleman standing right behind you. That's the spirit guide of yours. And that was one of the first things out of her mouth. And I was like, oh, my gosh, you described to me my stepfather again. And I know he's always with me. So that's another thing I can go into maybe later. But this guest was staying in her favorite room and she was there for a few nights. She was on vacation from New York by herself, and she came down in the morning and said, you have a little ghost voice spirit here. I believe his name is Drew, And I said, yes, that is the other spirit boy's name. I know of Andrew. I know of Ian, and I've heard a little bit about Drew, but not much. And she said, well, he is restless, and he is coming through the mirrors in that room, like the mirrors in that room are maybe a portal. And this is not the first time I've heard that the mirrors in that specific room are possibly portals. Actually, the owner she explained to me as well that she turns around all the mirrors in that room when she stays in there because they're portals. I was like, oh my gosh. What. And this guest explains to me, I have not slept a wing because this little ghost boy is restless and he really just wants to sit at the end of my bed and have me kind of scratches back for him, like I would, you know, my own child if they can't sleep. And I was like, Oh my gosh, You're not afraid of this at all. And she said, I'm not afraid of this at all. I'm a Wickan and I don't know much about Wickan stuff. She said, it's not dark magic or anything. I more so do white magic, but I'm a Wickan. And I was like, oh my gosh. She said, I've been here for you know. She was there for a few nights, and each morning I would ask her. She said, yes, he kept me up again all night. She goes, I'm okay with it. I'm not afraid of it. I was stayed up with him all night and scratched his back and just like settled him down. But sometimes he comes and goes and he's just restless. And on this side of the house is the same side of the house that my chef will hear the little boys running down the stairs and jumping off the stairs landing outside the kitchen door. So I was like, oh, my gosh, So this is the activity Drew likes to present, which is completely different than Ian. So some of it's a little unsettling to me because I have had spearit boxes and things. I'll walk through the house and ask them, you know, is there anyone present here with me today? If you're present, can you flicker the lights and just let me know that you can hear me and that you're here with me today. Well, sure enough, Nick, When I ask for signs, I'll be in my breakfast room and the lights will start flickering, so much so that one morning I came in and I just felt like they were there, and I said, if you all are here with me today, can you just let me know, give me a sign and flicker flicker the lights. Well, they shut off the power to the entire building for a few minutes. Then it came right back and I was like, whoa, I'm just going to leave them alone today. Obviously they're definitely present with me today. And this happened often enough that two days ago, I was in that same breakfast room and the chandelier likes to flicker once in a while if I asked them for signs if they're there. And I was dropping people's food at their tables, and a couple stopped me and said, ma'am, every time you leave this room, the light the chandelier starts to flicker, and it continues to flicker until you walk back into this room. And I was like, oh, I started laughing. I said, that's just Ian and Andrew. They're just trying to get my attention. And she looked at me and I was like, oh, yeah, we just have, you know, little ghost boys here. They're not malicious or anything, but apparently they follow me around the house. And she was like this, it's so weird. You're not afraid of it, and I said, not a So that just happened just a few days ago.
Speaker 4: Based in southeast Coastal Georgia, Coastal Preparedness Supply is dedicated to help in ordinary folk achieve advanced preparedness and maximum self sufficiency under any circumstances at avoidable prices. Their message is simple, plan ahead before disaster strikes. In these unprecedented times, it's vital to be prepared. Whether it's the looming threat of war or another pandemic, a power outage, or even a job loss, you can always be ready to help not only yourself, but friends, family, neighbors, and even strangers as well. Full spectrum preparedness is essential as uncertainty mounts. Coastal Preparedness Supply is here for you. Whether you're new to prepping or well seasoned, casually interested, or passionately devoted, visit Coastal prep Supply dot com slash ufo now to take advantage of a sight wide holiday season discount and use a discount code UFO at checkout for free shipping on selected items, or hit the link below to access this offer. Again. That's Coastal Prepsupply dot Com slash ufo Coastal Preparedness Supply, your one stop shop for your survival and emergency preparedness needs.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm trying to think. There's just been so many random situations and experiences that I've had there I feel like I have. I think I've told you the most predominant ones, but this stuff happens on a regular basis. Next and I also recently had an ORB show up at my house. I had just turned down for the night. I had crawled into bed, I had my iPad in bed. I'm watching turning something on Netflix or whatever, and I'm laying in bed and at the very end of my bed there is an ORB that's probably twice the size of a quarter. I would say it wasn't very big, but it shows up out of nowhere, more like waist height. I guess it's at the end of my bed, and it's the most beautiful, bright ORB that kind of looked like I don't know, like plasma or something weird that was materializing. It didn't get bigger, it stayed that size, and then all of a sudden, it just zigzagged down right into the floor. And I'm watching this. I'm not afraid, and I sit up in my bed. I look around at all my windows. All my blinds are closed, so I know it wasn't a reflection from a car driving by or anything weird. And I just flew towards the end of the bed to look, you know, to say, where did you go? And nothing was there. So I can't explain that I definitely saw this orb and it was there. And this is not too long ago, a few weeks back. This is the second orb that I've ever seen that predominantly right in my face. The first time I saw a larger ORB was I think I was in high school. I'm laying on the couch in the living room and we had the dining room that was a join with the living room, and in the dining room on the mantle in there, we had my mom's best friend ashes She had passed away from cancer. Her name was Teresa, and we had a beautiful glamour shots photo of her that was framed up in the dining room. It was close to the urn, and I'm laying on the couch and I looked up and I see this massive, big ball of light, this orb go from one side of the dining room and it flew across the room right into her picture, and I was, oh, my gosh, what was that? And I knew I just was like an overwhelming loving feeling comes over you off like they're just saying hello, They're like making themselves present and they're saying I'm here, which that was really neat. There's been a lot of stuff like that over the years that has happened since I was young. So but really that's about it. Nick. I'm hoping I'm not missing any stories. I might need to call back later with more stories. Because things happen all the time.
Speaker 4: It would seem that you're attracted to the spirits and the spirits are attracted to you. And it's very often that I've heard that people that work in these historic buildings they do feel they've been brought there, They feel that they belong in that building.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, there is no doubt in my mind that those spirits didn't draw me towards that building. And when I met the owner of the building and realized, oh my gosh, this I was meant to cross paths, her and I are so close at this point. She's definitely a light worker mentor in my life. We text each other regularly and send each other spiritual stuff, and she has things happen to her all the time. When she was there too, she was like, there's almost like these fluttery sparkle lights that are all around you. You're just bringing positive energy everywhere you go. That's what you were meant to do, and she calls me Tink like tinker Bell because she's you're like my little fairy that flutters around here, which is interesting. I've actually had this stuff. I'm glad I can talk to you openly about this stuff because some people think you're crazy. But I have recently had a reading done by a psychic that also channels extraterrestrial and her name's Nebula. She did a reading on me and she said, in this lifetime, I am a Lyron Pleadian hybrid, which to me, Pleadians really are meant to be light workers to bring positivity to the earth in this present time and shift everyone into a peaceful state of love and unconditional love. And then she said, well, I can also see you in another dimension where you're this little green nature elp Like She's like, I've never seen this before, but in another dimension you have been almost this little green elk And I was like, oh my gosh. I had told the owner all about this, and she said, well that's why I call you Kink, like she had known too you. I guess I was meant to be here to raise by and bring peace amongst all that cross my path. Really interesting, so I think I'm part of the second wave of light workers that Dolores Cannon used to speak about. She said, there's a second wave of light workers that have come to Earth that have had no desire to have children. They are just specifically here to raise vibrations. And she is so honest, I mean nailed it. I've never had a desire to have children. I've always felt like this is my possible last incarnation here on Earth. But i know what I'm here for, and i know what I'm meant to do, and it's really interesting stuff. Dolores Cannon is also someone that I admire, so yeah, really interesting stuff. I don't know, but I still do my tarot cards. I always reach out to my arcanels, specifically Archangel Michael on a regular basis, and the ascended Masters. We have all the ascended Masters I try to connect through just to keep me on the right path. So, yeah, that's my story.
Speaker 4: You said to you your mother wasn't reading as well. Is this something that you would have got from your mother?
Speaker 2: Yes, so my mom, she has been into the spiritual side of things her entire life. I can if you have time, I have a quick story. I can tell you that happened to my mom when my brother was three years old. So my mom tells the story of her and a cousin of ours were in the living room and they had my mom had just put my brother down for bed, so it was in the evening time, and he was I think around three years old, and she said, and this is just so bizarre. She said she could hear this all almost like moaning coming from where my brother she had just put him down in his crib. She was like, oh, my gosh, that sounds like a deep voice, like a scary, moaning growl. So she went in there and she says that my brother was completely possessed by something. She picked him up, pulled him out of the crib, tried to hold him, and he was hitting her and punching her, and this sound was coming from him. So he was growling, moaning, just like evil, evil presence within him. And she was freaked out. My cousin tried to pick him up, both of them when he's three years old, and she said, these fits felt like a grown man was hitting her. So she starts praying, they call within, they put him back down. She didn't know what to do. She called all the churches in the area. No priests would come out to see her to see what was going on. Did she need an exorcism done? Like? She was terrified. She says that she contacted so many different churches, couldn't get anyone to the house. She just surrendered and she said, Jesus God, if you are there, our creator, I need your help, and I need your help right now. I'm so scared for my son and I need some guidance here. I need your help with this within. I think it was within twenty four hours after she had really done some serious praying and calling on God for help. She said she was in the middle of the night. She was lying in bed, and all of a sudden she woke up to a beautiful glowing light that was Jesus standing at the end of her bed. In his presence. She said, he looked exactly like you would see him portrayed in all of his portraits. Beautiful, soft hair, his features just stunning. And he said to her, she swears up and down. He said to her, I'm here now. I will always protect you and your son. You do not have to worry from this day forward. He has protection and I'm just letting you know that now that everything will be okay. And then he let he was gone, and that did not continue to happen. She she is like, I am a firm believer that Jesus is real because I have seen him in the physical in this dimension. Like she she swears up and down that that was him. He came to her and he said everything's okay, and after that, not a thing happened. Nothing happened. After that, he was back to being my brother and a three year old, happy child. So I don't know what happened there. But anyway, my mom's always it's been into the tarot and the spiritual side of things. But I think that story kind of shifted her to really believe in the greater goods, like the greater creator that we all have that looks out for all of us. Really interesting stuff my mom has also, she has so many different stories. I should have her call in and speak with you, Nick. My mom has saved animals from she I can remember this one instance where birds fell out of the gutter from our house and she was like, oh my gosh, the bird wasn't breathing. It was obviously the bird didn't make it. She picks up this bird and she cuts her hands over the bird, and she's breathing life back into the bird. She was just focused and asking for guidance and help and trying to breathe life back into this little bird. And she brought it back to life and it was fine. Like the birds then flew off, flew out of her hands, went back to the nest. And it's like things like that you can't explain at all. I mean, it was definitely the bird was not okay, it had already passed away, and she brought it back to life. It was a little, tiny baby bird. It was bizarre. So I don't know stuff like that. I'm like, Ugh, you can't explain it, but you also can't ignore it.
Speaker 4: You can't ignore it. No, you're right, no, by all means, get it to come on. I'm sure she does so many of the all interesting stories. And you can actually make it a family affair, because wasn't you say at the beginning of your brother did work at Moon River Brewing Company on the banks the river.
Speaker 2: Yes, and my brother he had worked there for a period of time, and I remember going to Moon River. I was chit chatting with one of his co workers and I said, what have you said, like what has happened? And they showed me a picture they had on their phone of the little girl which you can only see like half of her, the little ghost girl when you're walking up these stairs to go a floor above, which is completely closed off now to everyone. I don't think even the coworkers really are allowed up there because it's been under construction for so long. But you can distinctively see the little girl on the stairs. And also that same coworker said, you know, there have been times where I've got here and I'm setting up all the menus. And how they do that is they've put them, they set them up. They're folded, so they set them upright up along all the tables. And they said, as they're done with setting up all the menus, putting salt and peppers out on the tables, these menus would slacks shut super loud and slam onto the table. And I'm like, oh my gosh, that's so scary. And then they also have a very spooky seller that I think they still do parties, big parties and stuff down there, but a lot of activity apparently has happened down there as well, So I mean, it's Savannah with you know, we're kind of a city that's built on the dead. It's sad, but a lot of it it's fascinating at the same time. But I just want to make sure that the spirits aren't stuck. That's one thing that I just want to make sure that if I'm going into an area where it feels like there's some heavy activity, I just want to ensure that these spirits aren't caged there and then they can come and go freely. So yeah, Moon River is definitely one of the most haunted restaurants in all of Savannah. And oh I do have a small story about the Pirates House with my mother. My mom and I went into the Pirate's House and we were up in the gift shop, had come downstairs and were looking around, and all of a sudden, I remember hearing this couple that was in there and they were yelling in one of the rooms, which is it's a big restaurant, but there weren't a lot of people in there at the time. This was in the middle of the day, and they go, oh my gosh, we caught something, we caught something. And of course my mom and I run in there were curious, is what did you catch? Show us, and they play back the video and they were asking her there any spirits present here right now? And you can distinctively hear on that video a little boy saying mama, and it was just so eerie. You can distinctively hear this child saying mama. It was so oh they're around. When you ask for signs, they will come. So that was fascinating. That's the only thing that's happened to me over at the Pirates South, but it's hanted. There's definitely spirits there. There's spirits all over Savannah.
Speaker 4: Haunted Savannah. To our listeners, me and Caia were talking about a few haunted places in the historic district of Savannah, and the Pirates House is a restaurant just up just up again, just up by the river. Even though Kara can't disclose the B and B where she works because it's going into renovations and stuff at the minute. But if you do take a trip to Savannah, there are many haunted buildings and like Kara said, pretty much built on the dead.
Speaker 2: Yes it is. There's just so much rich, rich history there in Savannah. It's a beautiful, charming city. Which is really what drew me to Savannah. I'm personally from California, and that is why. Actually I had reached out to you about Mark Prays his story about Mendocino and Ukai and his UFO encounters. So him and I have been emailing back and forth. Actually, so thank you for making that connection. He said. I was the first person to reach out to him and tell him that I believe him.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, because your accent didn't sound like you're from Georgia, and I was trying to make a connection. When it comes to Mark, this is your experience. It doesn't matter if people believe you. We're not here to make people believe. It's entirely up to the listener whether they believe or not. It's purely so you can come on and share your experiences.
Speaker 2: And that's it, absolutely, which is I just thank you so much for what you do. Nick. I mean, there are so many encounters and the UFO phenomena.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I had just also, I don't want to forget this. I sent you that news article here in Savannah. There was a photographer for a news station that did that time lap that was set up down on River Street and he captured two. It looks like, Okay, I have a story for you real quick about UFOs. Those two UFOs. Did you watch the video?
Speaker 4: You know what I've actually seen that. I've someone said that to me not so long ago, and I've had to quit look at it a couple of times. Okay, it's East River Street. I'm just trying to look on the map where it would be.
Speaker 2: Yes, So River Street is down on the riverfront where the big container ships come in and out of court all day. And I had sent that video to Sandia, which is Sue Walker. Have you heard of Sue Walker. She communicates with the extraterrestrials in the it's in I think New Mexico, the Sandy Mountains. She connects with the Ponte. There's anyway. I followed her on Twitter because she connects to the ETS in New Mexico where she lives, and she can ask them questions from people like me saying hey, can you verify this or that? And I try to do CE five contacts and stuff with them too. So I reached out to her to ask the EPs, can you show them this video and see what they say? And they responded they said, that is not they confirmed that is not two separate UFOs, that is one ship. So I feel like I have confirmation from these beans you know out there that have said, we're confirming, Yes, that is a craft. It's not two separate crafts, it's actually one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've known.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh my gosh. I have her book. I read her book and I was like, this is amazing stuff. So I follow her on x formerly Twitter, and you can connect with them through her if you want to ask any questions and stuff, and I did. I reached out sent that video and they responded and I was just in awe. So that I guess that would be the closest UFO encounters that I've had, and I wish I had more. I want to see them. I certainly believe in them, and I'm always asking them, you know, hello the clouds, because in Soooth's book, you can go outside and look up in the sky and telepathically communicate with them and all you sometimes need to say is hello the clouds, and they show up. Really fascinating stuff. I encourage everyone to read her book, Sue Walker's book. It was it's just fascinating.
Speaker 4: Tell us about the little bird that was outside the cap Oh.
Speaker 2: So, as I've been recording with you, there's this little almost the size of just a little finch. He's mostly gray and has a bright red crown on his head, and I would say, almost this entire recording, he has been coming up to my rear view mirror and fluttering around trying to get my attention, and was just perched right on my windowsill right here the whole time. And then I noticed he's been flying around my whole car. I don't know if he's seen his reflection in my windows or what, but gosh, he's definitely not the first one to make himself present while I've been in this car. Recently, I had actually left work and a bee, a little honey bee, which is interesting because I'm certified in holistic nutrition in my company that I started as called Holistic Honeybee. And I was having a really bad day and I was leaving downtown and I was coming home and I realized this bee was on my windshield. And I had gotten on the highway come home, and this bee stayed there on the windshield the entire time, and I'm like, how has he not flown off? By Now? I park in my drive and I get out and he's still right there, and I just put my hand out in the bea. I let him crawl all the way up my hand and he just hung out with me for a few minutes, and I was like, I know you're here for me for a reason. I've had a really bad day and I needed this. And then I just let him kind of flutter off, and it was really interesting. So I don't know. I think that we do get little signs from the universe from animals all the time, especially birds and anything in nature, just reassuring us that, hey, we're here. And I do associate cardinals and dragonflies with my stepfather. So really, anytime I'm thinking of him, all of a sudden, here will be a beautiful, bright red cardinal that is saying I'm right here. I'm always with you. But really interesting that this little crown crown since has been here with this recording the whole time, and he just flew off. I can see him there in this tree that's right outside where my car is.
Speaker 4: Part It's funny because when the little cardinal turned up, you were just talking about your stepfather, how I used to call you a little princess and the crime.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, and that psychic had said he is him, and that high level nun were placing a crown over my head and they were kind of laughing, like saying, she's my little princess. And that same psychic actually had gone back to her room. She came, she came out, and she brought me a bracelet that I still have that has beautiful pinks and greens and all these colors on it. And she she grabs my hand and she puts this bracelet on my arm, and she said, your stepfather said that your favorite color is pink and that you will wear a bracelet more than you would wear the necklace that I originally wanted to give you. And I was like, oh my gosh, Court, my favorite color is pink. She said, he wants you to have this bracelet. And I was like, oh my gosh, this is so crazy. I still have the bracelet, so really really neat stuff.
Speaker 4: I cann't agree more. And you know, when we have family members that pass, you know, they do check in and we don't always realize, you know, they don't always make themselves known. They can do it in their own way. Sometimes it can be very slight and very small things our past relative. They do visit from time to time.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I think they they are here for some guidance and protection as well, and we need them just as much as they need us in they're in their lives and our lives.
Speaker 4: Couldn't agree more.
Speaker 2: Nick, I cannot explain this right now. I just looked up from my I'm still in the car in a big beautiful feather. I'm watching it. It just trinkled down and came right down. I just can't make this stuff up. As I'm on the phone with you right now, a feather just came down as if it's the same as Ian when the feather came down from the second floor and trickled down and went across his space when I had that medium there the same thing. Wow, I can't.
Speaker 4: I was going to say to you, do you think at any time that you know that Loriam would have would have followed you home?
Speaker 2: You know I have said to the spirit in that house that you know you all can communicate with me when I'm here, but you all need to stay here. Can't come home with me because my husband works at night a lot of the times, and sometimes I'm at home by myself late at night. And I don't want anything to happen to me when I am home alone. So I've made it very clear to the spirits of the Bed and Breakfast that you can communicate when I'm on the property, but the second I leave this property, you can't come home with me. So I think they respect my boundaries. But it's interesting that the feather just trickled down like that. I mean, we are out, I am outside, but that could also be my stepfather just saying Hi, I can hear you. I don't know. There's so many signs you can't really ignore.
Speaker 4: Wow, I agree with you when it comes to Ian, have you have you ever considered taking like maybe a little toy ball in there or something that.
Speaker 2: Is so funny? You asked that because my mom keep telling me you need to bring Ian a little ball. You need to bring the boys a ball that they can play with and push and like have them, you know, throw the ball down one of the hallways and see if it rolls back to you. So I haven't done that yet, But now that you say that, you're the second person to tell me to bring them a toy And you know what, I bet I bet they can hear us and they're saying, yes, bring us some toys to play with. So I will. I'll bring them something, but.
Speaker 4: Definitely like a ball or a very a very simple toy, like maybe like a toy soldier or something you know that might work.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know, I used to live in a haunted public house years ago, and the place is haunted by a previous landlady from a well over one hundred years before, and we used to leave flowers, you know, take flowers in there. So that's what that's what we used to do. So sometimes it's nice to bring them little gifts and stuff, and you know, sometimes they might show themselves and show their appreciation.
Speaker 2: I definitely need to do something because they on my spirit box and stuff. Ian's name pops up all the time. If I I'll just turn it on and I'll be checking rooms or going up and down the stairs throughout the house and I'll just start talking to them and his name will pop up, and interesting other stuff pops up on the spirit box that I might want you to just edit out. But a lot of times on my on my spirit box, it'll pull up ho side and it will say open case. So I do believe there was some malicious activity that maybe had happened in the bed of breakfast at one point. Because homicide that will pop up a lot. Ian's name always pops up, and Andrew pops up too, So I know they're there. I know they're there. Okay, well, I just want to say thank you so much, Nick for your time.
Speaker 4: You're more than welcome. Interesting actually, because my brothers are called Ian and Andrew. What yeah, I've got well, I've got the older brothers. They're not younger brothers there, the older Ian and Andrew. I've got Richard as well.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my gosh, that is that is fascinating.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: I think that is really cool.
Speaker 4: I just thought that they're a lot older than I am.
Speaker 2: But wonderful, Carra, awesome, Thank you so much, Nick.
Speaker 4: Carra, I really appreciate you coming on and sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and keep watching this, guys.
Speaker 4: Keep watching this, guys. You got it. It's been great talking to you. Okay, take care.
Speaker 2: You too, Nice to meet you.
Speaker 4: Nice to meet you too, and that we will speak soon.
Speaker 2: Okay, have a good day YouTube. Bye for now, Thank you, Bye bye.
Speaker 3: That's all for today. Keep updated and connected with the show on x Facebook and Instagram and if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at ufo Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website Ufo Chronicles podcast dot com. A big fanga Dakara for sharing tonight and thank you all for listening. I will be back on Sunday for the last episode of twenty twenty three. Till then, stay safe and keep watching Uskies. Goodbye to s