Speaker 1: Seventy eight.
Speaker 2: Of course, as you can see, Lindsay Sherman is not with us today, so I'm having to host this shit show.
Speaker 1: Fuck, So it's all good.
Speaker 2: Of course, We've got the powerful one with this Cory Heesh, the immaculate one, Charlie Robinson.
Speaker 1: Hello, how are y'all doing today? Y'all?
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh, I'm angry and I'm gonna vet my anger just for a split second. Okay, So I put a bunch of T shirts for sale on motherfucking tea Spring. Do not buy any of those T shirts. I'm canceling my account with these fucks. Do not ever buy anything from T spring, you know, print your T shirts ever. They fucking suck. I ordered shirts forty days ago. Forty I've been sending them multiple fucking complaints every single day and I have not gotten a single fucking reply. They stole my fucking seventy something dollars and I haven't gotten shit. So don't ever buy anything from T Spring. There you go. Okay, forty fucking days on a ten and they said maximum ten days to get the order out, and it's been forty days. I can't get a response from anybody.
Speaker 1: I had a you said it won't respond to me.
Speaker 3: Oh, I get the generic. We're going to respond to you and then never get a response.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, oh I got you. I got you.
Speaker 3: So somebody out there has one very limited edition Day zero shirt one. There's one out there.
Speaker 1: I got through my Tea Public merch store. I had them do I mean, I submitted a new design. It just said unjected, and I submitted it and I got one shirt printed up for me. This was for last year for an Arcapulco, and it got you know, it was in the mail on its way to me. I got an email from the Legal Department of Tea Public saying that they had canceled the design that I had for hate speech. Okay, you're uninjected. I got the one shirt that I had made that was on its way, so I have a one of a kind as well.
Speaker 3: So they fucking t Spring did the same thing to me. They canceled some or designs I put up. I remade the Oswald with the arrest placard and I replaced his number with Patsy And they refused to print it because they said they don't believe in exploiting the dead. But when you go through like their catalog. You can see pictures of like Bob Marley on shirts and other dead people on shirts, but they wouldn't put Oswald on a shirt. Fuck you, you fucking faggot communists.
Speaker 2: What are they talking about. We love exploiting the dad. We just what we've always did.
Speaker 3: I got an awesome one that says it's got Jack Ruby's mugshot and it says original gangster on it. Can't get that printed.
Speaker 1: Had some bullshit.
Speaker 2: Well, we're trying to figure out how they got hate speaking, but there's some there's some riff t shirts out there man that you can buy from lighting them all, you know, like you can practice them all again. They're pretty tough. I'm like, is that they cancel yours because I hate speech?
Speaker 1: Charlie? I mean, I don't know. Yeah, it's speech they hate. They hate that, it said Unjected. Oh oh yeah, okay, yeah, so that's I wonder if they hate it now. I'm sure they do. And I've got my macroaggressions episode that just went out today is with the Unjected founder Shelby Hasana the Uninjected dating app. We talked about that. I sent her last year. I sent her my uh the screenshot of the email I got from the legal department. So I'm like, don't don't bother making merch there. I can tell you already they'll hate you. They won't let you. How's that has that day inside? Going to Unjected It's it's going well. Actually, as a matter of fact, they have some pretty good success stories and it's like international, they've got a good app built now. You know, you like anything you know you have have have the wrong people handle your technology and they fuck it up. And and so that happened early on a couple of years ago, that they've got it all squared away now and they're rolling. Oh okay, that's.
Speaker 3: Weird because it's one of those niche business concepts that you wouldn't think woulducceed.
Speaker 1: You know, they've got people that are like getting married. They've multiple people who've gotten married from meeting on the side they have now they have a couple that have babies. So they have some success stories that they can like physically hold up and say this baby.
Speaker 2: That's a little bit more wholesome than the Ashley Madison side. You know what I'm saying, if you're trying to cheat side.
Speaker 1: But Unjected to ads are even more savage than anything Ashley Madison would put on. If you check them out on Twitter from time to time, I see it the I'm like, god, damn, they are going so fucking hard in the paint. I'm a little surprised, but kind of glad too, Like they're just they're just savages with their ad campaign. So if you're single and unvaccinated and you're looking to meet some like minded people, Injected might be for you. I guess that could be the case. That could be the case.
Speaker 2: I don't know the date that the dating apps has never been my thing. I know a guy he said he's had a lot of success. Now when he said a lot of success, he's just talking about fucking he won't looking for that nails, but just like you know, a clean keel.
Speaker 1: But but yeah, yeah, he said he had a lot of success.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, I don't know. For me, I just it seems too risky, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I've been out of the out of the game since the the the apps came out. You know, that just seems like it's one thing. If you're like at home on your computer and you get you know, you're just set trying to you're talking to someone setting things up. But another thing is like when you're out and about and you've got an app on your phone and there's GEO tagging components to it, it's like show single people that are near me. It's like fuck what uh okay? Like I saw I was one of the Instagram chicks that we met in Tokyo had this wild dating site on her phone. It's like a super exclusive one. And it's like she was not in not from Tokyo obviously, but she was there and she was like, yeah, man, there's like she pulled it up and showed me like yeah, there's like this guy is in town and like you go read his bio and it's like in town on business, you know, looking for fun or whatever. Like oh so you could go like hook up with this guy right now? She's like absolutely. I was like, oh my god, it's fucking crazy. You just go on youre's some dude who's like on the road, you know, like a businessman who's on the road all the time, just strolls into your city set turns it on like I'm here, let's party.
Speaker 3: So I went out with this. I went on a date from one of the dating sites when I was in Vegas and I me and this chick ended up talking for a couple of days before we went out, and I was like all kinds of strung out on Crystal math at the time, and I was in a fucking total emotional fucking wreck. And we started talking about we went out and it was good and we had a good time, and we started talking about something and I just fucking lost it and I fucking started crying, like mid in the middle of the fucking date. I had a breakdown. And uh, yeah it didn't you didn't go past that date. But like it was okay, it was fine, we had fun. Don't go out on dates when you're strung out on crystal myth unless you strung out too, Then.
Speaker 1: Great detail story, What what exactly was going? What happened here?
Speaker 3: Oh no, we can talk about this out there. We're doing this talk.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's really funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh man, Nah, I'm just I'm a I'm an old fashioned guy.
Speaker 1: I need to actually have like I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I was never big on like taking somebody out on dates, but I would have had to have known you as an acquaintance for at least a few months before I did anything, because I was I was never the type of guy who's like, oh, I meet somebody and anstantly you know, I want to take them out and go do something like that just because man, I don't know you. Man, I got ship, I can lose, Okay, I won't need you over here at my place, you know what I'm saying, plotting on my ass, That's all it is.
Speaker 1: Too. I need to know I can find you. And now you have to know if they're actually a check, you know what I mean. Like, now that's a whole other variable that I hadn't really accounted for. Right.
Speaker 2: I seen a video there was there was a woman talking about her said she she has a transgender son and her and her uh current significant other having a little bit of an argument. She's said, you know, since the current administration has been in, uh, there's more of a target on the back of her transgender son.
Speaker 1: I was like, but from why, from who I imagined, they're just imagine victimhood. They just always have to be the victim. Always everybody's out to get me. No, it's like, don't flatter yourself. Nobody gives a fuck about you. Nobody gives a fuck about most people, you know what I mean, Like, don't you Oh, they're plotting to how to how to take down my transgendered son. There's I guarantee you the people at school are staying as far away from your retarded son as possible that there's no plotting and scheming. They're not. Don't the idea that you're so special that people are gonna put themselves in a position to go to prison for the rest of their life so that they can fuck with your son. They're laughing and mocking him, definitely behind his back, more than likely right to his face. But yeah, that's what Key is doing. Yeah, that is if they even see your son, who's probably in his room playing video games and jerking off all day long. I mean, that's let's be honest. The idea that that that people are going out of their way to persecute these people is nonsensical and it's arrogance and narcissism on the part of the people who think that they're they're victims. It's like, don't flatter yourself. You're not even special enough to be a victim in this scenario. I would have to actually, i'd have to leave my house and want to go get into some adventure to go fuck with you? Why would you Why would you think I would add that the majority of people would ever be interested in that, just outright.
Speaker 2: On top of a yeah, low interest on top of a like like a low tonight, like like when you sit there and you're like you're playing in a week and oh, yeah, you know, let's get out of town this week. Oh man, when we get out of town, can we go find some you know, some transgenders and funk with them? Yeah, that's on the agenda, right, Like, Okay, so we go out, we go to the mall, get a little dinner.
Speaker 1: All y'all got a maple? Where the transgenders are at so I can go fuck? Where did they hang out? Yeah? Yeah? Do they have great hangouts? Like like freems? Did it? Do they bring like a like barbecue and what else? We got chips? Beer? Mm hmm, nothing like that. You know they've spent all their money on on on testosterone or or or whatever. Yeah, that's right, because you're once you get on that cycle, you can never get off, and you're on the hook for eighteen dollars a month every month forever or else, you stop looking like the man that you want to be, and then you look like something in between, some sort of hybrid, some sort of half person. Congratulations, not a half breed, half breed. You look like these damn half breeds.
Speaker 2: Hey, look, look they want to talk about some true persecution right now?
Speaker 1: Where is it?
Speaker 2: Is it? Ah?
Speaker 1: South Africa? South Africa?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, if you if you white in South Africa right now, nigga, they might just come kick your ass like they just cook right to the ass and drag out whoop the as like.
Speaker 1: Africa, Like it's you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I followed a bunch of these South African accounts on x and uh they have showed videos of like what's going on down there? Mind you, they can only post for about half the day because the other half the day there there's no power. The electricity is ration, it's not working. And uh, and you should see like the average house there is like a fortress. It's like a fort you know that. Remember when Oscar Pistorius shot his girlfriend in the bathroom and everyone's like, oh, he definitely murdered her premeditated, wanted to take her out and everything. Yeah, maybe, but also if you live in South Africa, you have guns stashed all over your house, and there's people trying to break in constantly, and they have like they build like walls and put razor wire around the walls, and everyone's got video cameras on top of that, and still there's people like breaking in in packs and you have to like shoot everybody. It's crazy. I mean if you or you get or you wind up dead. And did you see have you seen like all the dead white farmers they put You see the display they did where they put a cross on one side of the street and they didn't and it was like went on for miles and they all represented like one dead white South African farmer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy. They just posted a uh, the article on the on the New York Post talking about this one family they're hoping. Uh I think they're hoping they can get that at that five million dollar Go call.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, go and get over here.
Speaker 2: They're farmers, like buh Man, it's getting rough out here, you know what I'm saying that they had they were raising cattle, but they had to because the people kept breaking in and stealing it, you know, so.
Speaker 1: They can't have copper in anything, they'll steal the copper out of whatever the failed state. Yeah, and look all right, racist too. The people in positions of power are calling for for the white people to be murdered. They're not like, they're not saying like you know, they're not beating around the bush, and they're they're saying we want them murdered. It's pretty tough.
Speaker 2: So when people start to start talking about, you know, oppression, you know what I'm saying, happen to keep your head on a swivel, you know, let me drop your ass off there.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what, all the white.
Speaker 2: People over here who were just crying the blues with the black folks here, which ain't nothing happening to them right now, how about we just take them and drop them off to South Africa for a little bit. That's a good idea. Let me take y'all's ass to say of Africa. Let me leave you aall there for a little bit. You know what I'm saying. Look, I know that folks have got this idea that he white man bad, but dog on it. If it wasn't for white folks, most of the world would be uncivilized. Stell, I mean I'm just gonna be honest with you. Most of the world still be savages. I mean, thank god for a few white people.
Speaker 1: White. Look, man, now we might have.
Speaker 2: To wipe some folk out in the process because y'all niggas ain't acting right. Okay, So I got to do what I need to do there. But afterwards we get to some similar some civilization, suppose whatever y'all got going on.
Speaker 1: Those of you just listening to the show, This is the black fellow who's saying this.
Speaker 2: By the way, yeah, that's what I'm saying. Man. It's just like, hey, hey, I see I see black people on TI tak you to whatever all the time. Damn white folks. I said, look, both appreciate some white folks. My bosses are white. Appreciate them.
Speaker 1: Man. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, the man who the man who owns the building lets me take a nap in his office every single day because I need my nap, need my daily at about twenty eight minutes, need one.
Speaker 1: He leaves his office so I can take a name. You know what I'm saying. So, I mean it's a hey, I appreciate I mean, what's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nap in the middle of the fucking day.
Speaker 2: Listen, knock it. Nadn't incorporate that.
Speaker 1: If I had more time, man, I'd like to incorporate that into my schedule.
Speaker 3: I've been seeing some nonsense lately that we've been all sleeping wrong forever. We're not supposed to sleep eight hours, We're supposed to sleep two, like shorter periods. I'm like, no, fuck yourself.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm probably like I'm a I'm a persistent napper.
Speaker 2: So before I actually go to bed, I'll fall asleep on the couch and I'll sleep for like two hours, and then I'll get up and I'll go to bed.
Speaker 1: Like I'll wake up. My body will wake up and be like, oh shit, I need to be in Ben.
Speaker 2: It's going to be But yeah, I love my naps. Oh man, when he gets vacation time right here in about a month, I'll go down to Murder beach ship, wake up in the morning, eat my breakfast, come back to you a little bit, give me a nap, about two hour nap. Then I take untackled the rest of the day.
Speaker 1: Feel good about it.
Speaker 2: Corey don't know nothing about these naps.
Speaker 3: And I take naps when my body is so exhausted. I fucking fall out.
Speaker 2: Okay, That's been happening a lot lately.
Speaker 3: I've been fucking seemingly stressed out and fucking it's falling asleep randomly. Don't like it.
Speaker 2: Okay, just don't don't fall out doing something important, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's the main thing.
Speaker 2: Uh. So, hey, the big, the big, the big banker this week? Uh Zelensky in the White House? Does she show that was should about forty five minutes. It was good.
Speaker 3: He should have taken him into custody on the spot for threatening the president.
Speaker 2: So yeah, he was like, oh, you got waters to protect you, but you don't feel it. It's like, excuse the fuck out of me, dude, I guess you forgot what what house you win? You in the White House? Nigga, we ain't know where in your place? I mean, you know, you know what Zelenski reminded me of when he did that fucking Tony Montana from Scarface out here. My other man said, I told you not to fuck me.
Speaker 1: Be ashamed of something bad happened to it. Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: When my other man was on the phone with him, Tony, I told you not to fuck me, and you know that's what it reminded me of Truck because Trump advance was like they were looking around like.
Speaker 1: Fuck think he had He's thinking at the house. You don't scare me with that talk. Now, if you who told me that we were gonna have some terrorism coming our way, that would give me that would be a different story. But Zilensky and his band of mary jackasses don't scare me much at all. I could see the military industrial Complex starting some some ship and saying it's Russian here, pulling a false flag and saying it's rushing okay, But I don't see Zelensky's guys doing it right. Well, they broke yeah, think that shit.
Speaker 3: So this fucking so Trump has been gicking, kicking ass, with the exception of this Israel thing obviously. But today I watched a very interesting video that came out today with Lawrence Wilkinson. Is that his name? You know what I'm talking about, Colonel Lawrence will Yeah, And he talked for about half an hour. It was a clip from some show, and he basically said that Trump does not like NETANYAHUU at all and that currently this new administration, even they're all Zionists. He said that people like Tulci Gabbard and RFK are filling him in on the real history of Israel that he was misled on and what's really going on there. Do I believe any of that? I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Colonel Wilkerson is typically pretty good though.
Speaker 3: He is pretty good though. That's why I watched, because that's.
Speaker 1: Maybe the only reason why I would give that any sort of like attention is the fact that he has some pretty banked up goodwill as being right on, and he fucking despises Israel.
Speaker 3: So I just don't see RFK or Telsea Gabbard being anti Israel. I've never heard any anti Israel statements from them, and he sucks their dick. Fucking if I'm not mistaken, rfk oh.
Speaker 1: He takes that dildo salesman, follows him around everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the dildo salesman. That guy needs to be put in a jail cell under the jet.
Speaker 1: Flew to Rome to try and struggle session the pope on his deathbed into I don't know, doing something.
Speaker 3: Can we just get rid of the pope and raid the archives?
Speaker 2: Well, I was kind of hoping getting any helps getting ready to get rid of himself.
Speaker 1: But well, he's a bad guy. He's not like some sweet old gentleman who became the Pope or anything like that. That dude who's given helicopter rides to nuns and priests back in the seventies and Argentina in the Dirty War. He's a he was. He was the head liaison for the Argentine military between the military and the Vatican. That's the reason why he became the Pope forty years later is because of his role in this. He's a horrible, disgusting human being. He's protected Cardinal George Pell, that pedophile scumbag third in command of the Roman Catholic Church in Australia, when that guy should have been taken out back and stone to death for his crimes against children that he is guilty of, proven guilt. Wiped it away. So fuck the Pope. If I were Sinead O'Connor, I would rip the picture of the Pope up on Saturday Night Live. But this guy's this guy's a total scumbag. And and and he he you you better bet that the Pope is praying he doesn't die because he knows if there is a hell, he knows he's headed directly there for his very real crimes against children and against his own people in Argentina.
Speaker 2: M okay, well, well if the if the pipe was the past. I heard some people some rumblings that that they don't allegedly this is the last one, there's not another one successor or nothing. I was like, I thought I can stand that.
Speaker 1: I thought they just I'd have to talk to Eric Goajuski from Tradcat Knight. I've been on his show once a month for the last five years. Yeah, he's he's cool, he doesn't he doesn't love the Jews. Just funny.
Speaker 3: It's just a rare name because it's a good juice. Ski and the Oswald story in at Sugi. I'd love to know if they're related.
Speaker 1: May I don't know. He's a he's a good dude. He's a he's a hardcore Catholic and and and he does this Catholic show and he I think I remember him saying that there's something about there being like a final Pope.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's what people were saying, like the final Pope once the final punk is here, and but but.
Speaker 1: It's bad price is right afterwards. Yeah, exactly, yeah, something like that.
Speaker 2: It's like, mak, it's just that easy.
Speaker 1: If they don't to me, if they don't replace him with somebody, then you know, like brace for impact. We're getting the apocalypse.
Speaker 2: I think it's like one point five percent chance of that asteroid hitting this in a few years.
Speaker 1: They're like, if they're like five percent, you know, this whole pope thing seems kind of outdated. We're going to go without a pope or cyber pope. Yeh man, it'd be even better.
Speaker 3: So what do you think that. I can't believe the stupid fucking British are going to give Zionski money.
Speaker 2: Like you met with the King Charles today, people to realize that that Trump gave him the beat Trump Trump told them to get the fuck out man. I mean pretty much like, hey, man, take you away his home, because you know that's what he told them.
Speaker 1: I think what they're doing, and maybe Corey you could speak to this. I think they are buying the supply chain line. I think the British are buying that direct supply chain line straight to Ukraine, locking that in that they are in charge of the trafficking network now that they get access to the kids and they get access to the Organs and they get access to the weapons systems and all that bullshit that's getting tested in Ukraine. I think that's what this buyout is for. This protect security guarantee will get involved in this. We want acces us to the children. We want access to the slaves that you bring through there. We want access to the to the Organs, because that's what is known for. When you peel back the surface layer of bullshit, it's like the it's like if it's like the set for a Saw movie right right, hostile now you know what I mean. It's just that it's filmed entirely on location in Ukraine, gotcha. Now, that's reports that when he when he met with King.
Speaker 2: Charles and the other high ups over there in London, that they told his ass to repair his his relationship with a with Trump because.
Speaker 1: Man, we ain't gonna to give you a whole bunch of money. Okay. It's like we talk a good game.
Speaker 2: Like people talk a good game. It is like, man, I ain't gonna be seeing you know, a whole bunch of dust. Keep getting your ass kicked.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I mean that's and the best we sing you it ain't gonna be no grant. All right, you're gonna need to pay this back.
Speaker 1: They're fool. I think the War three, I think they want it. I think enough of those lunatics want it. And if you get the British involved, British troops start getting killed and it triggers Article five, then you've gotten.
Speaker 3: NATO is the US period. And if we pull out, they got nothing. They have no tea.
Speaker 1: We should have pulled out in ninety one when the warsaw package.
Speaker 3: And we should pull out of the UN and kick the UN out of New York.
Speaker 1: We should nuke the UN.
Speaker 3: The UN was just a replacement for the League of Nations, which was an obvious Jewish communist fucking ploy to take over the world period.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a movie, you know, Honestly, extraordinary, gentlemen, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The last four years was the epitome of the Jewish conspiracy Hitler warned us about one hundred years ago. And it's amazing because all these dumb fucking people, I keep seeing them dance around the issue. Yes, after Ken between Kennedy and now was a Jewish conspiracy. And nobody's gonna say that they're gonna keep saying, They're gonna keep saying to the establishment and all this other bullshit. Now it's Jews.
Speaker 1: But Corey, I'm actually hearing that.
Speaker 3: More and more people are as people are actually dancing around it.
Speaker 1: There's some people dancing around it, for sure, no doubt, but there. But I'm always a bit surprised at how many people are actually talking about it, like I have. I had never heard anybody connecting Israel to the Kennedy assassination until you, And now I hear it all the time.
Speaker 3: It's the most obvious thing in the world.
Speaker 1: Once you see it, it is the most obvious thing. But I said, until you, until you while you're still fixated on the c I a as the you go away. It wasn't Oswald. Clearly it wasn't Oswald. Oh by the way, Corey, Uh, we want you to come on Union of the Unwanted. Not this Monday, but next Monday we're gonna do We're doing jfk Off third Panel.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna fucking shit on everybody. You know that, I'm a dick.
Speaker 1: You can't do that. You can't come in there and ship on everybody.
Speaker 3: Then I live in a world of IQs and Kennedy researchers are.
Speaker 1: If John Barber's in there, you can't call him a reto.
Speaker 3: John Barbara is a personal friendt I text him all the time. I love John Barbara. If you get John Barbara, I'm pissed because he hasn't responded to my text in like two weeks.
Speaker 1: Well, Ricky's in charge of the guest list, but I told him I wanted to get you. Oh you got to play ice. You can't come plain like you can't come in there like. You also can't do the crystal meth date thing either. You just break down in tears. But I never considered it's real until talking to you about it, because I was, like like everybody else, so fixated on the idea that and reasonably so that that, and that the CIA was there were the killers. Of course, right, it all makes sense, But I didn't understand that other angle. I didn't understand the Israel, the Demona power plant, the Lyndon Johnson's like hardcore Zionism, which I think played a huge role in this. Like they knew they would have their guys, you know, on deck if anything happened to JFK. They could install their lunatic Texan Zionist Lyndon Johnson, and he will allow, you know, like they'll fuck we can shoot up one of their fucking battleships and they won't do anything. If that guy's the president, right then all of a sudden, it's like, oh, it all makes sense.
Speaker 3: Now you have to understand the relationship between the Israelis and the Mob. That's what it comes down to. And that goes back to forty five New York, forty sixth LA moving forward in Vegas. I mean, there's no separating the Jews in the Mob. The Mob is run by Jews post nineteen well, yeah, it would have been thirty one past post nineteen thirty one. Jews ran the Mob period. Mayer Lansky was the man and his fucking murder inc And all those Jews were running the show. And I'll give a fuck wa anybody says, Gene conn it's undeniable.
Speaker 1: In certain circles, they'll openly bre about that.
Speaker 3: Giancanna answered to a guy named Hyman Larner, who answered to Mayor Lansky. All the other Mob bosses had either an intermediary or a direct relationship with Mayor Lansky. So and then the Israelis did they do what they do, and they fucked him on the way out the door. He tried to move to Israel when the Americans finally went after him, and they wouldn't give him a the wouldn't let him in, and they gave him a travel visa though they keep running Mayor Lanski in the Israelis. So yeah, it's it all goes back to the relationships that were formed in la in forty six, and those relationships like locked in the relationships between the Mob and the what I call the pre Israeli Zionists up until forty eight. I just call him the Israelis, going back to the turn of the century because it's the same cunts.
Speaker 1: But also the Italian mob and the American government military had a relationship during World War Two as well. Right to have to access Italy.
Speaker 3: Well, that came later. What started it off was the fact that the fucking mob ran the ports and that the and the government knew that knew the mom brand the ports, and so they just wanted information because they were patriots to some degree. The mob were patriots, you know, to some degree, and so they were they felt compelled to do their patriotic duty, and they just wanted to know if there were Nazi is Nazi activity at the ports, that's what they wanted to know, But that obviously led it to other things. Then you get into like all the Demona stuff and New Mech and the smuggling a uranium all through the fifth from fifty six on. You know, so the god the fucking people. I swear to guy when when I hear people say, oh, Jack Ruby, he wasn't a made guy, he wasn't in the mob, I just want to fucking shoot myself in the face. It's like people are so dumb when it comes to Kennedy. They don't understand anything. When you really come to understand the twentieth century, it's the story of Israel, fucking period. Every goddamn event that happened in the twentieth century was because of Israel, or for Israel, or connected to them in some way. So when you get to Kennedy, you got a fucking sixty year train on a track that's going full steam ahead, and Kennedy was just in the way. When you come to understand that, the whole assassination makes perfect sense. But yet, motherfuckers, is still the understand the relationship between the CIA and the fucking mob and the fucking Israelis, and they go to the CIA killed Kennedy over Vietnam, despite the line item budgets showing Kennedy spent six and a half billion dollars on helicopters and airplanes. Motherfucker wasn't pulling out of nothing. This fucking executive order was totally and the CIA knew this. The fucking executive order to reallocate troops in South Vietnam had nothing to do with expanding the war. It had to do with putting pressure on DM so that he would listen to the fucking CIA, and when he didn't, they killed him. Okay, So, like the idea Kennedy was gonna pull out of fucking Vietnam is so fucking stupid it's unbelievable. But yet that's the story we're still told.
Speaker 1: I laughed because my daughter's got history books, and I'm just like, I get it. You got to learn it to pass the test for getting get the grade, but you can need it forget everything that you learned, because it's all bullshit, you know, Like, if you really want to understand what's going on, I just can't believe how much of what I used to believe is just not true.
Speaker 3: I about had a fucking heart attack when I realized Stonehenge was built in the nineteen twenties. As fake as it gets, everything's fake. When I realized stonehed was faked, I was like, oh my god, nothing's real.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that before.
Speaker 3: There's even there's video of it. There's film of them assembling it. The story is that they found it, disassembled it, and then reassembled it.
Speaker 1: Really okay what they were they were doing research?
Speaker 3: I want you fuck your research.
Speaker 1: Helped me. Sometimes they do research.
Speaker 2: You got to die, sack stuff sometimes and then try to reassemble it and see if it still works.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's a portal man. Sometimes Corey's theories they I believe them one hundred percent, But then I can't stand the point of them, Like the dull painted cars. You're like, it's a total sigh off. I'm like, fuck it. It feels like it is, it feels like it is right, but I don't know, I don't understand the point.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I was wrong. It was nineteen fifty four. I just found a video of it. Let me see if I.
Speaker 1: Can Stonehenge being put in nineteen fifty four.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, hang on a second now, because there clearly there would be some human beings who grew up in that area who would say, who would know whether it had been there or not been We're not talking about eighteen fifty.
Speaker 1: Four, right, No, nineteen fifty four, nineteen fifty four.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Hang on a second. My dog just pulled on my cables and my computer just fucking almost fell off the desk. Hang on, get off for there is yes, Jesus fucking Price.
Speaker 1: Never a dull moment, Never a dull moment.
Speaker 3: Don't want let my fucking screen here. I'm gonna send you the link because you have the screenshare master. Check your telegram me. Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Screenshare master. This is alleged, means we don't know if this is true or not. I have questions about all this really fancy architecture from like a long time ago, that how the how are we building this? I have questions. I have a lot more questions now than I than I had when I wrote my first book. Here we go, let's sit right here, right, yeah, all right, let's see this.
Speaker 3: It's pretty long. You're gonna want to skip through.
Speaker 1: Where do I need to go to just skip.
Speaker 3: Through randomly, you'll see how other different stages.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's the point of this? Why fake stonehinge?
Speaker 3: Look at us, They're building this fucking thing in nineteen fifty four. This is piece of shit. This isn't real history on the fuckers.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't doubt it, but I also I need to understand the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you said it deconstructed at first, right, that's that's the that's the story.
Speaker 1: That's the story you just that doesn't like, from an archaeological standpoint, that doesn't make any sense. I'm going to disassemble it and then reassemble it. That seems like it would be stupid, incompatible with logic and reason, and so that official story. So if they're lying about that story, because that story is clearly bullshit, then then then what is the what is going on there? Okay?
Speaker 2: They got it right up here in nineteen fifty four, allegedly. Okay, so what was So I'm because I don't I don't know a ton surrounding that. What they just think there was some.
Speaker 3: Ancient Now we got to do the Wikipedia.
Speaker 1: Now we got to read say it's druids or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the druids. Ruid is a druid is a fucking shape shifter in world of warcraft.
Speaker 1: I mean, I assume have like robes and they and you can't see their face. I don't know. They seem maybe possibly supernatural to me, so it.
Speaker 3: Says here in the Wikipedia. Stonehenge was constructed in several phases, beginning about thirty one hundred BC continuing the sixteen hundred BC. The famous circle of large sarsen stones were placed between twenty six hundred BC and twenty four hundred BC. The surrounding circular earth bank and ditch, which constitute the earliest phase of the monument, have been dated to thirty one hundred BC.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they're lying, really, But you know, we always try to figure out why are they lying about it?
Speaker 3: God? Damn it? Hang on?
Speaker 1: They lie? Are they lie? They lie just to lie? I mean I'm just well, that's all government knows how to do is lie. They don't you know what I mean, they live.
Speaker 2: God, yeah, just for the just for the fun of it.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean they lie for a number of reasons, but sometimes they lie just because that that's just their standard position is to invert you know what they should do this.
Speaker 2: This would be the double trip a way, Amie, just come out and just tell the truth about everything.
Speaker 1: Just just just come right out and just just just drop off. It's just just one one true story per nightly news broadcast, just to keep ulf off guard. Well, no, we'll let u.
Speaker 2: We'll let a Levit do one one per day.
Speaker 1: And just do one draw one truth. It's and it you know, like that that game Two truths and a lie. It's gonna be fourteen lives in one truth. That's and she figure out which one of her her fifteen statements is is she's not bullshitting you? Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 2: Hey, that'd be that'd be a good one. But that could be a series within itself. You know what I'm saying. Somebody could create a whole channel just based on that. That's a good idea and degenerates. Yeah, oh dude, man, we could we could probably start our own.
Speaker 1: Site around something here. Hang on a second.
Speaker 2: Oh man, if anybody can respond to ship so Corey, we could sell options on this.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he he Hey.
Speaker 2: With that, with that, we could tell them it's that it could be gambling. And also, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, well We could do that as well, but we could get rid of the I R s and then that will be have we fund America through this gambling expos a.
Speaker 1: Folks love the gamble. Only it's only right that we Americans gamble are with with our financial likelihoods. Might as well get rid of the I R s, bring back crypto pump and dump scams to fund America. Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 2: Let's see what people will have extra cash you do this, You know what I'm saying, They'll have a lot of extra cash because hey, people are looking to give shit away. Okay at the end of the day, like like poor decision making is like in our DNA you know, the X Y chromo X chromosomes and then like poor decision making that's like weaved into it. So so yeah, I think this is a good idea. Maybe I need to get it with it. You think you think they received take an email? So hey, guys, we can get rid of the I R s today, open up this gambling, this gambling thing.
Speaker 1: We got going on. You know what I'm saying. Now, we're gonna have to make it. We're don't have to make dodedge a little bit higher.
Speaker 2: I'll say twenty or thirty to one, okay, in that way, So it's like table.
Speaker 3: So I have a question for you, Charlie. You have a business. Have you filed your beneficial Ownership Information Report?
Speaker 1: I did? Why because I was told that if I didn't, they were gonna fucking look at me.
Speaker 3: They are criminals. This is blatantly unconstitutional and all.
Speaker 1: And then they got an injunction on it, and then they got the injunction thrown out.
Speaker 3: Well, the injunction was thrown out. This is all technical stuff, not based on the merits. The reason it was thrown out by the Supreme Court was because they said the lower district didn't have jurisdiction. That was it, and it wasn't merits.
Speaker 1: I just formed my macro Productions company last year, so the audiences year of me having it and this the in there and they're doing this and I was like, what are my options? They're like, you have to do it.
Speaker 3: So here's the problem. Thankfully, isn't United deemed that corporations were people right? So people have rights and people can't be stopped unless the rules of Terry v. Ohio apply. You have to be accused of committing a crime committing a crime, are about to commit a crime in order for them to stop and frisk you. That is a fact. That that is a fact. And if corporations are people, the same rules apply. They have to fucking they had completely.
Speaker 1: You'll get no complaint from me. It's all bullshit.
Speaker 3: When this goes to the Supreme Court, they're gonna throw it out. But by then it's too late because they already have your info and you think they're gonna burn it.
Speaker 1: No, no, so we're going to keep it. I don't know what they're gonna do with it. I don't know. They just tied me to this company.
Speaker 3: But it's an anti money launtering thing. And so they're accusing you of a crime and wanting your info without you being accused of committing a crime. And they have no right to your info because all corporations are governed by states, not the federal government. So this whole thing is just disgustingly unconstitutional. I'm on the fence. We have so the twenty first and March to file, I'm considering just not filing and fuck them because they're gonna want they're gonna do. Here's another problem with it. What are the penalties for not filing your BOI, like up to two years in jail and like one thousand dollars a day in fines. We have a fucking constitutional amendment that prohibits successive fines. It has to be proportionate to the crime or whatever civil offense. This is not proportioned in any way, shape or form. This thing is going to get demolished in the Supreme Court.
Speaker 1: I hope, so good. I hope so.
Speaker 3: It's fucking ridiculous. It's a ridiculous. It's a law enforcement agency come knocking at your door when you didn't commit a crime. That's ultimately what will happen if they fucking come to you for not filing, which is ridiculous, and they can fucking suck my dick.
Speaker 1: Well, I agree, but I also am trying to make myself. You know, I'm trying to not get noticed by these clowns.
Speaker 3: I need to see statistics on people who aren't going to file, Like if it's like twenty percent, then I'm not going to file either.
Speaker 1: I know. I have to make a calculation here.
Speaker 3: It should get to the Supreme Court before the twenty first and which case. The languages people are so fucking I swear to God, we're governed by one hundred I ques the fund. When you read all the stuff about the delay and the new deadline, it specifically states that they're reconsidering extending the deadline, but now it's March twenty first, so they give you ambiguous language to follow. It's like, well, it's like everything about it is fucked.
Speaker 1: They will take until we tell them to stop taking. They will encroach on you in any way they can incrementally forever.
Speaker 3: So one thing that Trump is doing is he's increasing the standardized deduction, which is fucking unbelievable. The deduction is now thirty thousand dollars per individual. So if I make force it, there's twelve five. Well there's a there's a double deduction that's happening, so it's increased to fifteen thousand, and then they're doubling it. So if I make forty five grand in a year, which is somewhat reasonable, it's probably about right. I'm only taxed on fifteen thousand, which is fucking amazing. I'm still not paying that, but I'm in the right of.
Speaker 1: Course that should go. What I'm saying, but you would have been saving a little bit of money on taxes.
Speaker 3: So I keep watching these videos on YouTube that you don't people. But people are like, I haven't paid taxes in fifteen years. What do I do?
Speaker 1: I don't know. If they go on YouTube, you know I would start there.
Speaker 3: Here's the deal, the idea that you can go fifteen years and they can't catch up to you. Who tells you everything you know about the system? They all have a fuck.
Speaker 1: I agree the system is incompetent and run by low IQ baboons, but also they come after you sometimes and they don't get off of you.
Speaker 3: The crazy thing is Trump just shut down one hundred and twenty IRS offices across the country.
Speaker 1: It's fantastic. I mean that means there's no downside, is that those people's jobs are just converting into robots that they control. But still I appreciate watching anybody who works for the enemy, that is the IRS. You should have to load the contents of your office into a sad cardboard box and purp walk your ass out of that office and go home and cry yourself to sleep and ask yourself one question, why did I allow myself to work for the enforcement arm of the American Empire? You should be ashamed of yourself.
Speaker 3: You know, I've never seen such a clear cut distinction between the former establishment or what we've always called the establishment, and what's going on today. It is as clear cut and divisive as I've ever seen. And you're not. There's no shade of gray here. You're You're on one side of the other, and it's unfortunate, but it's how it is. That's how distinctive a difference what Trump is doing from everything that's ever come before. So do I like everything he's doing? Fuck now? Of course not. No, it's not. It's not an all or nothing proposition when you like somebody because they're gonna do shit you don't like, right, But the bottom line is, motherfucker is gutting the intelligence agencies, gutting them. He's gutting the fight the fiscal divisions of these agencies, which is unfucking real.
Speaker 1: So I can have two simultaneous thoughts. I can't recognize how awesome it is that large percentages of government employees are now unemployed and scared. Good they should be. I can I can appreciate that that that that their lives are falling apart because they they empower the empire and you you watch them have to suffer. It's uh, it serves them right for serving the fucking devil. And I can also recognize that it doesn't fucking matter because these technocrats are running everything and don't need all that, all those all those employees. So it's not like you're necessarily dismantling the government and it's going to be completely like worthless. It's like it's just being digitized now. It's just being like converted over to these guys, and they don't need eighty thousand IRS agents when they can have AI calculated.
Speaker 3: And you know, you know, the more I hear about that, the more here about shit that Biden did, like stashing twenty billion for Stacy Abrams, fuckings and fake NGO and fucking Georgia, like they stashed twenty billion dollars for green projects of is this a fucking it was just a money distribution.
Speaker 1: Still go after all those people I want, I absolutely, I mean I despise the state, of course, But if you're gonna and I think the FBI should be disbanded because it's the largest domestic terrorist organization in America, But if you're gonna pretend to be a cops, then go after Stacy Abrams and go after these crooked politicians and make examples of them. And I know that they're just the little guys. But if you're if you're serious about this, then show me, homie, like, put these people in handcuffs. Put Chuck Schumer in handcuffs. He's got a enough financial crimes that you could easily prove if you wanted to to put that guy in prison for the rest of his life, do it. If this is if this is real, if this is real, if you're really changing government, show me that, show me some accountability as a token gesture. Otherwise, Cash Pateel, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: We have They've been very cash Ptel has been very silent since he's been in office, since he's been in that position.
Speaker 1: He's obviously being manipulated by our strategic partner in the Middle East. I mean he's dating like Unit eighty two hundred chick. She looks like he's he's fucking He's in their grasp. So you're not going to get Epstein files. Here's the thing on whatever there was.
Speaker 3: You know, Israel is part of the established, the pre or the pre existing establishment. They're centerpiece of the Jewish network that controls everything, and so I don't see how they can appreciate anything that Trump is doing. I mean, he is systematically dismantling all kinds of financial networks.
Speaker 1: That I love usaid going away.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean, the National Dowad for Democracy is even better.
Speaker 1: I would love for them to go away as well. They did nut already. So that's fantastic news because I because I I did an episode on USA I D and National Endowment for Democracy and it did it together because they're like sister agencies. And so I'm glad to hear that.
Speaker 3: So the Israelis can't be happy about this. I'm telling you some of that money trickles through that.
Speaker 1: To them, so oh, I'm sure. But they'll make it up on the back end by starting World War three, you know, that would make up the israel Is going to get theirs one way or another. That's they paid good money they you know. I mean, And there's part Corey, there's part of me that you have to stand in appreciation for the for the creativity and network that they have built this control apparatus. But because holy ship, is it effective. Stayed like you they just man, they've got everybody by the balls, it's like, oh they they just don't miss and like the chosen j FK stuff. Like the whole world changed from that point on. And I feel like if we had been doing this back then, we would have recognized that that was like real stepping up and saying, like, we run this fucking place now, don't you forever forget to those on the inside, you know, like to those who know, we'll do this in broad daylight and we'll get away with it. Like the world changed after that, And I think everyone should buy Corey's book to really like understand how that sent this country on a totally different trajectory that is just so far away from where we should be. So I buy his fucking book. Is it not though, kind of where we're destined to be? Like, I don't think we're Like, is what you put up with? We're disting.
Speaker 2: For this type of Shenane agains to go on until this place is completely obliterated.
Speaker 1: It's so effective false flagective man. Yeah, that's how the few control the many. It's they just they've perfected it and bragged about being the founders of international terrorism with monoc and began ragging about that, saying I'm the guy created international terrorism. Fucking most people deny that stuff, not you know, wear like a badge of all people ever.
Speaker 3: I mean, but they're literally drinking their own kool aid. This is the product of a thousand years of inbreeding. These are not smart people. They're crafty and shady.
Speaker 1: They are effective, you know, I mean, they're ruthless.
Speaker 2: In order to be a fake, if you have to have control of what people want and or need.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's it. That's the way the yeah, the way the few roll over to MENI is that they just have the assets and the resources. That's it. Whoever has the assets and resources. But I think they have an ability to take it to the next level though mm hm where it feels personal.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, hm hmmmm. And there potential there, like and you would help you with that. You're that they're under under our control, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean. That's how that's so you feel like cocks around the White House, like I run this fucking place and sits with his legs spread apart and does the whole thing like that is like a show. That's like we fucking own you and you need to know it.
Speaker 3: So you see BB's new press conference. What's that you see BB's new press conference. No, oh, they're they're blocking all eight again. They're complete and total blockade of Goza, no aid in or out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, imagine my surprise that that lunatic is back to the murdering. Imagine my surprise. It's like one of the things with its fucking World War three. Man, this is how that ship starts. I mean, it's it's it's Corey. You know, history takes one mistake and then a treaty kicks in and we mutual defense uns pack kicks in and next thing you know, you've got eight countries in the middle and ready to pull the trigger.
Speaker 3: I'm just disappointed in Russia's own isolationism. Russian knows what the problem is in the Middle East, they've done nothing to solve it.
Speaker 1: Putin is Haabad under control.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing. When he got into power and he got rid of all the Jews in power and replaced him with his.
Speaker 1: Own Jews, that's what his brand.
Speaker 3: They listen to him, not the other way around.
Speaker 1: No, I'm I I believe that.
Speaker 3: I believe that that man.
Speaker 1: I think that I think Moscow and Jerusalem have an understanding. Maybe they don't speak about like possible. You mind your business, will mind our business, because Kolamoyski in Ukraine was big fucking problem and he's got ties to Israel, and you know, you just feel like I just saying it. When you look back on how these world wars break out, it's always ship like this, can we.
Speaker 3: Just nuke these people already? Who can't we just cut the baby in house?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: But I mean it's it's so it's so distasteful now, Like whenever we knew the hero Shimi and Nagasaka and then everybody's seen it, they were like, it's a little distasteful, isn't it. I mean I'm saying, it's just like like now, we just threatened it, you know what I'm saying. People seeing what happened when when the nukes were dropped, I mean they had to they had to completely. I say, okay, that's all bad, We're done.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So I think it's just more of a scare attacked it because people are like, well, if they pressed the nuke button, and we pressed the nuke button, I was like, well, y'all gonna nuke the whole world. They're just gonna nuke it out of existence. Sound like fucking don't sound like fucking doctor evil. I got a damn space laser and I'll destroy the planet if you don't give me one million.
Speaker 1: Dollars just like, okay, destroy it then.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker, you don't have nothing. You won't have no food or anything like. It sounds dumb like. It sounds like the dumbest shit ever. And if you knew the whole place and you're like, well, I got my bucker, you ain't going out there to fucking grow no food the hole.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You gonna rebuild civilization, You and your you and your family. No, man, but you used to not not hitting the lig.
Speaker 1: These maniacs, bloodthirsty you, genesis depopulation artists.
Speaker 3: These people should be psychopath on a biological level because there's something that just genetically wrong with them for them to all agree that genocide is okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isolated genocide. I don't know if they won't world why Ji side, I can't taste today.
Speaker 3: That's next. You don't understand what gaz is just a taste of what they want for the world, period, because they want a world of their own, because they believe they're God's chosen people because they stole a religion from black people in Africa.
Speaker 1: They definitely yeah, but do you want greater Israel because it's on the sleeve of their uniforms. So that's not like us theorizing. That's that they're They're showing you the patch of what they believe is their territory.
Speaker 3: So they want to see them try the ship with the Saudis.
Speaker 1: Well, I you've you've got to wonder what the control files look like on both sides. Yeah, you know, that's mutually assured destruction, is my guess. I guess they probably have the goods on each other. So we can do it the easy way, or we can do it the hard way. The easy way you give up to land is you give up the land and you don't get false flags pulled inside the kingdom by the massade, or we start a war with you and create a rift between the United States and in Saudis because the United States then has to decide who to defend Israel or Saudi Arabia, and they can't pick both. So well, what's what okay? Question question?
Speaker 2: So, what's what's holding on? What's holding them back? Right now from just doing a full wipe out of those people I'm talking about you, just you flip up all your buttons and you hit them at once and just do a full wipeout, just do a clean and just clean them right on a I'm trying to figure out because this is like from from what we're saying, this is what they won't and nobody's gonna stand in their way from doing it, And why the fuck don don't I.
Speaker 1: Just do it?
Speaker 2: If I know that y'all, If I know y'all ain't gonna stand in my way, I'm gonna flip all the buttons up at one and I will hit him at once. And then when I wipe them all out, I want to make sure that they're decimated, desecrated all the d's. I want to make sure that they have no lineage left. I'm talking about a tree wipeout.
Speaker 1: No lineage. I'm trying to figure out what they wait on them and the way they want war with Iran, that's what they want.
Speaker 3: They will get wiped out in like ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Is written. The Israelis want the United States to fight Iran.
Speaker 3: Iran's hypersonic missiles will wipe them out before we even launch a ship. U h right, I know what they want. You may be I agree with you one hundred percent. I'm just saying that it is.
Speaker 1: But they want it, and Israel wants us to fight.
Speaker 3: It for them, how long till we have another USS liberty exactly.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm that is. That is my point is that these wars always get kicked off by false flags. And if you wanted to have an Iranian ship sinking American sub you know, like they could make it look however they wanted it to look, to kick off the United States getting it on with Iran at the behest of Israel being dragged into it, and Trump, you know, yeah, okay to the unwashed Muslims or something.
Speaker 2: So let's make sure, yeah, make sure I understand this. Why so you would play your cards to the point where, you know, if the other people didn't show up, if for some reason you had you asked whatever, I had a particularly to say, you know what, I'm not showing up though, knowing that this other place could wipe you the fuck out, like like that, snapping your finger.
Speaker 1: Like that's you taking a mighty big step with hopes.
Speaker 2: And prayers, you know, what I'm saying, Like, I get, I get what y'all are saying, but I'm just playing devil as advocate. It's just like like the the plan has to be a touch more nuanced, uh to and to ensure that somebody would be there, because I mean, we know how how finicky people are. There's a whole bunch of people told you they be there for you. You look around, and the ship hit the fan and by hoh, we're all the folk at oh dog, I mean, I ain't showing up this time, man, this showsh you.
Speaker 1: It would be pretty funny if if Israel attacked Iran thinking that the United States would jump in, and the US just did nothing, you fight him.
Speaker 3: Good luck see Trump sending troops to Israel. Ever, I just don't see it happening.
Speaker 1: Remember, like you all, they have to have a huh you pearl harbor? Yeah? Yeah, I mean of course is that is that?
Speaker 2: Is that what Selensky was kind of testing to you, Like, that's exactly well, if if y'all, if yeah, if y'all won't happen, then maybe we'll try to make something happen on your land and make you interested in what we've got going on.
Speaker 1: You you got it. That could be Russia. Russia did it. Russian nuke to New York City, so Russia could be Iran.
Speaker 3: Russia is extremely eager for normalized relations with the world. Period.
Speaker 1: Did you kick an ass? They've been doing very well.
Speaker 3: Did you see Putin? Putin was interviewed the other day and he said, oh, they don't need Ukrainian rare earth, we got plenty of If America wants to make a deal, won't make a deal with America. He has always been the most level headed, fucking politician in the goddamn world.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: I'd love to see that. I'm glad that the US voted with Russia at the last UN Security Council vot if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: Well, people don't realize, Okay, we've got this idea that when it comes to countries or just people in general, that we just have superheroes and we got villains.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. We've got the heroes and we got the villains.
Speaker 2: This is not the case. They can do some noble things. They can do some real dirty, backhand and evil wipe your whole tribe out type shit too.
Speaker 3: Like all this sad shit Putin's stun Like Putin was involved in the fucking Moscow apartment bombings. He had to have been. He was a high KGB guy at the time. He knew everything that happened there. I mean, there's no way he's.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, like, you can you can be both, like you can be like okay, well you know god, Yeah, all of us have good and bad in us, you know what I'm saying, And just depending on what buttons are pushed, you know, depends on the outcome of a particular situation. Uh So it's like, so people just want to because it's easier to do it that way. So when we talk about the Ukraine Russian thing, when you see people talk about it, they're like, oh Ukraine good, Russia bad. Oh Russia good, Ukraine bad. Both could have some bullshit going on, you know what I'm saying, and would know that, yeah, but people not are not into that type of nuanced type of conversation.
Speaker 1: People are stupid mostly. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's the fact that like people forget they're like, Nikka, Russia was our ally in World War Two.
Speaker 1: You they can't be expected to remember that.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a very tenuous relationship. You have to understand, like while we were working with them, we were plotting against them for after the war, starting in forty one, that's what everybody did. They started plotting against the Russians with the creation of the os.
Speaker 2: Yeh means to an end, you know what I'm saying. Everybody, everybody's expendable and everybody is a means to an end. People are always trying to get a leg up. Like if you don't think that God, Lee man, the the world governments are just like a corporation that just look at as like a corporation. Yeah you bet, oh man, you made your buddies with this guy in this corporation.
Speaker 1: You don't know.
Speaker 2: At the same time, the minute he gets close enough to you, he's gonna slide this blade in you because you can't see it, and he's gonna take and he's gonna take the step up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the way this is. That's why, oh, why are you dealing with those people? But because in order to run things, in order to get what you want, sometimes you have to deal with people you don't like, all right, And that don't mean that you're gonna be loyal to him. In the future, but you were associated So I mean, but people act like that we were never associated with Russia. Now World War two in that style?
Speaker 1: Is that Stalin? Is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So that's straight straight communists, communist Russia. I mean, I guess, I mean, folks just forgot about that. But I guess it was okay then because of what we were quote unquote going against. So it's okay to ally at that point in time.
Speaker 3: We've allied with the most disgusting people ever. It's just how we do things. America has always been one to fund the fund dictators and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Enemy is my friend at the moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever, I mean, that's it. Leverage, leveraging options. That's all we do. That's what everybody does, and in every game, it's leverage options.
Speaker 1: The American government is a gangster organization and that's where gangsters. Yeah, that's what they do. So yeah, if I see that you're able is nothing more than an organize crime. Right.
Speaker 2: If I see that you're able to move move my genda, what I'm trying to get done, move it forward, then guess I'm on ally with you. The minute that I don't see any any type of uh, any type of benefit from me being in this particular relationship, all cut ties as long as your benefit me. Hey, we cold right now the minute you step over a line.
Speaker 1: You know, we kind of fell out at the moment.
Speaker 2: So I mean that that's why this, that's why this whole hero villain stuff black and white. It's not quite like that everything is nuanced.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: But I guess, like you said, Charlie, I mean that's that's probably a little bit past what what people are able to comprehend and recognize, because that would that would have to mean that you have to entertain a little bit deeper thought into what particular uh governments, nations won't it out of a particular situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to break out of your status mindset. It's tough to do, you know. I mean, if you live in it, you grow up in it, and it's it all makes sense until you just examine it a little bit further and you realize how much of it is just total bullshit and how much the governments are actually involved in making things worse, like almost intentionally, you know, and then you start going to anarchist conferences.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I mean it's like this, this type of shenand against is going on throughout history. Now, of course we're able to see it more uh more now as far as what's going on because we have the technology too.
Speaker 1: But this type of stuff was happening in.
Speaker 2: Ancient Rome, ancient Babylon all that damn you know what I'm saying. They go and kill the whole family in the middle of the nightst be like, man, I don't know what happened over there, cut the heads off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're savages at our core, I mean, yeah, hardwired into us somewhere that yeah, I mean going murderous rampages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you held a purpose at one point in time for us. Now you no longer hold a purpose. So if you're not with us, you're against us, and that could that could change the ebbs and flows, just depending on what situation we're in.
Speaker 1: Uh. But it's gonna be kind of interesting to see, uh, with the U K.
Speaker 2: And that, you know, you had all the the the emergency meeting with Zelenski today.
Speaker 1: Emergency, it's a real emergency. Ain't no fucking emergency. You know what the emergency like emergency money? Yeah, if the US don't pay y'all, nigga we burke.
Speaker 2: Okay, why don't they Why don't they just you know, print some damn euros and shit out of sand area just in flight their currency.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a little tough for us.
Speaker 3: So I like Trump's quote he said the EU was formed to screw the United States. I think I think that, I think that one sentence needs some pondering and research. I think he's correct. I don't know how, but I'm pretty sure if he's saying it, I'm pretty sure he's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for the days of isolationism in this country. Let other people destroy themselves or let other people spend their own fucking money. Let's eliminate taxes and charge tariffs and fucking I love the gold card idea because you're gonna get people with money to come here, who will invest in America. All you need is a million gold card people and we don't have to pay taxes anymore. A million gold card people a year, and that's not a lot of people. We need the expansion in this country, you know, preferably we want Europeans, right, but I mean we'll take whatever we can get.
Speaker 1: Buying people. They're the highest quality people, they're rich people, they're just foreigners. We don't need to.
Speaker 3: Lose the white stock anymore than it already is.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's buying people. It's not the worst idea.
Speaker 3: No, it's not at all, because you're getting you got tens of millions, you got a million. Ye're coming over the fucking border, the wise.
Speaker 1: People that want to be productive and want to get their money out of wherever, whatever it kind of we have the world shithole country they're in.
Speaker 3: If they're spending five million just to get citizenship here in a fast tract of citizenship, that means they have a lot more money than five million bucks.
Speaker 1: I hate I hate it in any way encourage the government to do anything. But that does not sound like the worst idea I've ever heard. I'm sure, I'm sure somebody can poke some holes in that, but it sounds like a nice little It sounds like a ship coin launch, which all of cryptos take.
Speaker 2: That's like a.
Speaker 1: Citizenship by investment crypto launch.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the big crash that just happened that they're recovering from. Was an intentional I saw, I watched the whole video on it. It was an intentional, coordinated market dump because of what of everything, because.
Speaker 1: The exchange, everything, every single.
Speaker 3: Revolves around tether. They were short tether. They didn't have tether to cover their trades, so they had to fucking dump everything to make tether to be able to reinstore. There's restore it, it just goes.
Speaker 1: Because the dump of bitcoin.
Speaker 3: It was one hundred percent manipulated.
Speaker 1: Hey will it jump back up today?
Speaker 3: Right when you see it dump like that because they got all the tether they need and they can buy back some of their stuff. That's what's happening. But I'm antsicipating a larger crash. I'm anticipating. If you follow bitcoin patterns, Bitcoin traditionally had three drops to ninety percent, then it drop to eighty percent, then it drop to seventy percent, then a drop around sixty percent, and so I'm anticipating still a forty to fifty percent drop in the price period. We're going to go back. I see it around fifty six thousand per coin. Period. It's going to happen.
Speaker 1: Are what's that? I said? Good, I'll be a buyer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I'm looking still to I got I'm sitting on a bunch of bitcoin that I'm waiting. I missed my opportunity to swap it to Salona because we're launching our token hopefully June, first independent media token. We're still working on that. I mean, it's been quiet, but we have a lot going on behind the scenes, and so good we're that's definitely happening this year. We just really we just need to come them up with a couple thousand more dollars for a liquidity pool. That's all the things holding us up. We need about two to three thousand more dollars and we're fucking ready to go, period. That's all we need. And so once we get that, we're good to go. But we've been monitoring everything very closely and we're in the middle of a manipulation cycle and we're going to have another bear market here soon, you know how It's always happens. The excitement pops and then people are like, oh, it's the same as yesterday, all right, so then everything goes back to normal.
Speaker 1: I'm on a ten year horizon.
Speaker 3: And you're perfect that tenure horizon. If you don't touch your bitcoin for ten years, you're a millionaire.
Speaker 1: I'm not selling anything until twenty thirty four. That's the point at which there will be only one percent left to be mined over the next hundred years.
Speaker 3: Well, honestly, we're close enough to the cap that were This is pretty much a tail emission at this point. I mean, we're at nineteen to five out of twenty one million. This is a tail emission even if the system were like the people were worried for years about quantum computing spitting out all the blocks, and that no longer is really a threat because there's only a million and a half left, right, and so the vast majority of bitcoins still haven't moved. You got ten million plus bitcoins haven't moved in fucking years. I mean, honestly, I think the actual number of circulating bitcoin that are liquid at any time is probably twelve million maybe tops at most, which means that there's there's a fuck to million. There's like four to five million missing, permanently lost. You know, motherfuckers want to buy fucking this dude's trying to buy a fucking dumps. He's trying to buy the lot that they dumped all of his what do they called the garbage jump, right, He's trying to buy the garbage dump that they dumped.
Speaker 1: There talking about that in Mexico we were laughing about that, like, damn, that guy's got you know, good for him, I would be fine.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, I met a guy in the fucking grocery store who was bagging groceries, who told me that he was one of the first bitcoin miners and he had eight thousand bitcoins and his hard drive died and he just threw it away because they weren't worth anything. Yeah, I'm like, you work at you're you're working at a grocery store. Now, motherfucker, go buy the do buy the dump you dumped it in. I can see that as being a feasible thing. I mean, the data recovery technology these days is pretty amazing. I think I'm pretty sure those bitcoins are intact.
Speaker 1: Man, you know, you you you.
Speaker 2: That's one of those moments where you come to x Q four twenties, end of life services?
Speaker 1: Is it cube?
Speaker 2: Is it worth me just going ahead and jumping over at age? I'm like, well, let's let's talk about it. So well, I had eight thousand bitcoin at one time, and the hard drive died and not just like it ain't workshit anyway, so I threw it away. Oh well, and I now work at the grocery store where I'm like.
Speaker 3: At my peak, I had twenty I had twenty two bitcoins worth of crypto at my peak, and that was when bitcoin was only worth like one thousand dollars. So I was like, this is nothing. I was like, I got I can't just put this away and not play the market. And so I did really well for years, for like twenty sixteen, seventeen and eighteen, I lived on my crypto earnings period while I started while I started the podcast business. And so I mean it saved my life. Really, I made so much fucking money. But like, at the same time, I made some really bad decisions. But you don't know the future, right, Like I had a ton of Ripple at point zero zero six cents. I mean you could have bought a million for like five grand or something six grand. We could have bought a million. There was nothing that was peanuts to me at the time. But Ripple is total ripple. Okay, here's the tale. Ripple is the most manipulated fucking garbage coin out there period. Like, it has no functional value, it's marks, it's blockchain itself has been fucking hack numerous times. It is a piece of total dog shit. Yeah, when I someone told you told me it was three dollars, I almost fell out my chair. That shit should never ever have hit fifty cents. It's an identical clone of Stellar. Stellar and Ripple are the same fucking thing. Identity by the sea right note made by the same guy, the guy who created Ripple left and created Stellar. It's an identical copy. Like, this is the bullshit of the market. And see this is crypto was having. You know, somebody got a hold of me recently, the legit bat guys to do a show on crypto to talk about state of crypto, which was like, wow, I have no one's asked me to do that in fucking like seven years. And really, crypto is having an identity crisis right now. Ultimately, it is because you have Bitcoin solved the fucking money problem. Period. It's unsensorable money. That's the only reason it exists. It only exists so that you can send transactions from peer to peer without intermediary and not be censored. That's the only reason bitcoin exists in the first place. All this shit DeFi and all this shit they're trying to do with other stuff is nonsense. It's all fucking las Vegas and all these other crypto coins. Back in the day, it was a competition for bitcoin, right, it was you had everyone had their own blockchain, you know, MA narrow light coin and z cash like all these they were. You had to have a blockchain of your own, right, and that was the big competition. That's not the case anymore. Now everyone's piggybacking on Ethereum and you know, Solona and other things. And the weird thing is the mean coin market just went to show that people are desperate. That's what mean coins do. They show how desperate people are. It's like a fucking lottery, right, That's how it's. It's people gambling because none of these mean coins do anything, and they're never going to go anywhere.
Speaker 1: And that's fine, right, It's fine if you know if that's if you know that's what it is, that's fine, right, if you just want to like bet against all that and have a boring bet just by bitcoin.
Speaker 3: Bitcoin is the most boring investment of all time, But at the same time, it's the most profitable investment that anyone's ever made on planet Earth. It is the most appreciated asset ever.
Speaker 1: With a long time horizon you're gonna see.
Speaker 3: The ten million dollars point in the next twenty years.
Speaker 1: Just say, oh, I'm going to retire. I'm just gonna hold onto this until I get to a point where I want to retire, and then I'll live off that. And if you, however long that is, why not why not step by it now while it's relatively cheap.
Speaker 3: I see prime opportunity in the space now because people have pretty much realized or they should realize that even these new projects that come out with their own blockchain will never have big support ever. But you have to have miners or people running nodes. And when you have closed system of running nodes like ethereum, well, Ethereum is kind of open. You just got to have a fuck ton of Ethereum to get in. But a lot of these like in order to have a Salana master node, you have to like be in with them, Like you can't just open up. You can't just have a Salon a master node. Right, So you have this like non op it's not really you might be open source technically, but it's not an open system for the public. Right, they're privatized, and you have to realize privatize coins or companies. That's it. They're not fucking decentralized at all. This split second you have a CEO, You're not decentralized anymore. Fuck you, Like you know what I'm saying. Like, the idea that Ethereum is decentralized is ridicular. It's controlled exclusively by the Ethereum Foundation, who even rolled back the fucking chain. Okay, Ethereum law. Most people don't even know this because they're new to crypto, but Ethereum came out as an immutable blockchain that they fucking rolled back. Yeah, okay, the centralized core of the fucking developers rolled the chain back to avoid the sixty million dollars hack of the DOW. That is not immutable. That is not cryptocurrency. I'm sorry. That is not even a cryptoc There's only one cryptocurrency on planet Earth, and that's Bitcoin. Everything else is not a scam. But there are corporate tools of generating revenue. That's it. They don't do anything. Probably, here's another problem that we have in crypto. Solana is such a good blockchain technically speaking. It was developed by the Oracle guys, which they're all CIA connected, right, But but the technology that they did to build Solana is fucking crazy. It basically you have a system that can process multiple blockchains at once, Like the Solana layer can have six fucking they can have like multiple blocks being generated at a time and processed through various nodes. It's fucking amazing. I mean, people will argue the decentralization.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything, but I hear about it.
Speaker 3: They did such a great job of making a fucking efficient blockchain that every jokeshmo with fifty bucks can launch a coin. That's the problem. It is a double edged sword. It is so efficient that every jerk off can launch a coin. We created a coin and it cost us about we actually we could have done it for free, but we actually hired a company to do it for us, and it cost us about five hundred bucks, you know, and that's crazy. To launch an Ethereum blockchain, you're looking ethereum token, you're looking at probably fifteen hundred dollars just for the gas fees you're looking at it. You're probably looking at two to three grand to launch a token on Ethereum, whereas the Solana you can do it if you know how to do it yourself, for like fifty bucks so that's a problem. It's a defficiency caused a problem, right, and so how do you deal with that? Can you ban mean coins? At this point? And that's not going to happen. Trump is going to be in on this crypto thing. He's going to on it. He's gonna want to tax and all that stuff, right, And so that's the problem with the market. So people have it has it's most certainly in an identity crisis. The space doesn't know what direction it wants to go. And so that's why we're developing something that no one's ever done before. And it's just a slight tweak, you know. It's it's a it's a printing press with a bottle opener on it, you know, but it's, uh, it's the best bottle opener I've seen. Yeah, and so I think that's going to be a game changer for a lot of us.
Speaker 1: Gotta has it.
Speaker 2: Gotta a gold handle, Corey, you know, like it does.
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna have the best bottle open and needs to have gold in it. Come on, now, that's one of the most valuable resources on planet Earth.
Speaker 1: Corey Corey.
Speaker 2: A taste against the shiny rock theory shiny rocks. We love shiny rocks.
Speaker 1: So I mean, it's it just is what it is.
Speaker 2: So it looks like a looks like all the crypto had a little bit of a recovery today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because manipul everything.
Speaker 2: Everything shot up. Actually, and when I say shot up, like a shot up like quite a bit.
Speaker 3: I literally went to bed when Solana was at one hundred and thirty seven and I was gonna buy. I was like, I'm gonna buy the next morning, and I got out the next morning it was like one hundred and fifty. I'm like, fuck.
Speaker 2: So but we're also Samney saven Nay, Yeah, one hundred seventy.
Speaker 3: So it's gonna go back down, like you're gonna see the whole the whole markets coming down. And when you understand what's going on with the stock market, like we're fucked in real estate, Like the whole thing is collapsing, dude, very slowly, but it's collapsing. Nonetheless.
Speaker 1: I've watched the most interesting interview a guy named Matt Smith who does a show with Doug Casey, talking about the devaluating of the dollar by Trump intentionally to tank the value of the US dollar and to bring in gold in a huge way.
Speaker 3: There's some things going on with gold. There's a lot of movement going around, but I don't really understand what that means. And the idea that Trump could You can't gold back a currency. Now, we don't have fucking four quadrillions.
Speaker 1: Dollars pivot to gold, but.
Speaker 3: We would need necessarily. Well, gold has never been a good currency ever, it's not it's just not. I hate gold, honestly, it's stupid. It's shiny fucking rocks that people haven't grown out of. It's there's it's not rare. It's ridiculous. The whole nation notion that gold it's valuable is so stupid. Okay, let me put it this way. A meteorite to strike the earth tomorrow and fucking deposit ten tons of gold. Okay, there's no limit to it.
Speaker 1: It is ridiculous because we say it has value, right, It's so dumb.
Speaker 3: It is so fucking stupid. And people ask, well, why does bitcoin have value? And I'll say that bitcoin has infinite value because you cannot put a price. You cannot put a price on the ability to transact without a third party. That's priceless. That's why bitcoin is priceless. That's why you'll see a ten million dollars bitcoin and people don't even realize it. It has nothing to do with investment or none of the stshit that people look at. It has to do with the fact that it will never be able to be censored period.
Speaker 1: And that's why did I tell you that, uhr a narco Polka. They got Roger vere on zoom on the big screen and he's in Spain awaiting extradition on some bullshit. Biden doj charges to you know, make him the new ross Olbrick.
Speaker 3: He's a scammer and he should spend the rest of his life in prison. That guy attempted to hijack the Bitcoin blockchain and created fucking be cash. Okay, fuck that guy to death. He literally tried to hijack the chain and then call his own shitcoin Bitcoin. I'm not fucking with you at all. It is that he is a fucking scammer to the hilt, and fuck that guy. That's how I feel about him.
Speaker 1: Jesus the world.
Speaker 3: Okay, you want to create a shit coin, go ahead, don't try to steal the Bitcoin brand. That's what he did. He intention He intentionally tried to steal the bitcoin brand and say this is the real bitcoin. Okay, fuck you, Roger Bear. He'll never live that down ever. Ever. That's why the bitcoin community hates a.
Speaker 1: Guy what what is bsv?
Speaker 3: Uh bsv? That's fucking Hi's vision, That's what's his name. That's the other scammer who tried to fucking steal the chain. Who Craig Right. Oh, Craig Wright came out and said he was He's not Satoshi. Okay, let me break it to everybody. Sotoshi is Nick Zabo, s z A b O. You can google him. Nick Zabo is Satoshi. Okay. When you understand the history of cryptography and you understand who was the leading the charge in fucking two thousand and five, you're talking Nick Zabo. You're talking. There's only three people on planet Earth who could have ever done bitcoin, and two of them are fucking dead. Okay, Helfinny and why day, Nick Zabo is the fucking man. He's Satoshi. Period. Everybody in the world who's ever had communications with Satoshi has turned them over except for Nick Zabo because he doesn't have any because he's Satoshi. Okay. So yeah, at this point in time, I'm way past. I used to not want to mention him ever, and I've never mentioned his name on a show before today because it's always been a risk that he could get backlash. You know, when you undermine a country's currency, they don't take it too fucking lightly.
Speaker 1: So I tend to want to kill you in daylight, you know, convertible.
Speaker 3: But here what we have is it's way too It's way past that point. It's way past the point of of them coming after him, especially once black Rock got involved, it was over. It's it's a corporate it's a corporate recognition thing that they'll never come after him now. So I'm not really afraid to talk about it. And I've known plenty of people whove had conversations with Nick Zabo, who avoids the conversation of stoci at all costs. So it's definitely him. And so people need to stop with the NSA created the share of the CIA. No, it's fucking it is. Bitcoin itself is art in code. It is unfucking believable. And then when you look at the advancements like segregated witness UH and some of the new developments that they've made on second layer, these guys are the smartest people in the fucking world, Nick Luke Dash Junior and who else Jimmy Song. I know, Jimmy Song. He fucking submitted some proposals that were accepted in the blockchain. So these are like literally the smartest people in the fucking world. And it's insulting to me every time I hear that it's just some fucking intelligence based nonsense to track us. No, it's an open ledger to prevent fucking fraud. Jesus Christ, you know. And all these problems that people have with bitcoin and the privacy issues are going to be solved with second layer solutions. You can do anonymous transactions on Lightning network. And so yeah, I'm rambling at this point, So I'm gonna shut up.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, I mean, I mean, I mean, let my My only thing, uh with that particular space is that it may be to.
Speaker 1: Advance for people's minds. Let's just say that.
Speaker 2: A touch to advanced, I mean one slip up bow and like. And when I say you ain't got ship, you got nothing. You at ground level zero one fuck up and niggas can't remember nothing right now?
Speaker 1: All right? You got it?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean words, you know the twelve words and the damn boat.
Speaker 1: Make sure you.
Speaker 2: Put it in the right wallet. And boy, man, I'm gonna lead us up the regular folks. Man, they're gonna click they're wrong, but immediately Okay.
Speaker 3: So I got a story a good friend of mine who I managed their podcasts for them on our on our network, he had two hundred dollars in Ray tokens and he wanted to swap them. And he didn't realize what he was doing. And you got to realize when you use third party swaps, you don't get the market price. You get the price they dictate. Okay, Ray, which is Rockfinn, which is a totally defunct at this point, really other than the video platform will last, but their currency is dead. He went to do a swap and they fucking gave him a dollar fifty worth of ethereum for two hundred dollars worth of Ray. And so then he contacts me. He says, hey, bro, I think what happened. Can you look at this and tell me what happened. I didn't get my money, and I went in, I looked at the transaction and he sure shit, he swapped all that for a dollar fifty worth of fucking ethereum. So because he didn't know, he didn't know, he didn't real he thought he was going to get the market price, which was like fifty cents, so she should have got one hundred and something dollars, right, But no, these fucking third party scammers man, when they see it, they will put they'll give you a price on what they anticipate the price is going to be. If they think something's dead and it's going out, they're gonna fucking give you ten cents for it. So yeah, we are not. Here's the thing. Crypto will not become easy until it's integrated into your bank account. When you have your bank, your checkings, your savings, and your bitcoin, and your bitcoin can function like a dollar. You just send a payment and it goes. That's when bitcoin will really spread. Why but I don't even give a fuck. It's gonna hit ten million dollars as a reserve currency or as a as a as like a digital gold period without even people using it. It's I actually anticipate, like fifty years from now, maybe even sooner twenty years from now, maybe bitcoin will be so valuable it will never move. No one will ever move Bitcoin from their fucking wallets, and they will have some sort of other bitcoin like currency built on top of it that is backed by Bitcoin. That's what I see happening. And a second layer or this will be like a third layer at that point, or maybe even a fourth layer, who knows. But there's gonna be another coin built on top of Bitcoin that represents Bitcoin in much smaller fragments. Because when you have when you're dealing in like if you want to buy a coke and it's point zero zero zero zero zero zero zero two, you know bitcoin, that's not feasible for people to do. And even with Jimmy Song introduced bits to shorten like the how it's referred to and dealt with in transactions, that's still not enough. So until people can swap out, until Satoshi's can be swapped out like pennies or dollars and done all through your mobile app or your bank account or whatever. But at the same time, nobody wants to use an inflationary fucking asset to buy stuff. People who bought coffee for like two bitcoin ten years ago are probably committing suicide today because of the loss right. So it's unfucking real. If you want to use crypto in fucking stores, which is no point of at all. They should use tether, period because tether's locked to the dollar, and even though it's tether is a whole fucking rabbit hole into itself. Believe me, like those motherfuckers do not have what is it how many tethers are at the three hundred billion or some crazy number. You think they got that much money sitting in a all somewhere. You're a fucking kidding yourself. They're doing beyond fractional reserve fucking distribution with fucking tether. I guarantee it, I promise you so. But they're not looking at tether. If they looked into tether and they tether would crash the entire market if they fucking locked up the people at fucking who was it at? I forget which exchange launch tether. It was one of the Big five back in the day. But if they ever actually investigated tether and tried to audit them, they would fucking all go to prison, I promise. But we live in a lawless reality now, so it doesn't seem to matter.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: Okay, the the crypto listen for the day. Yeah, I think, but I think Corey. That's why people are there's a certain subset of people that so hih on XCARP because they believe that it's gonna be adopted to it she perform transactions in the future. So I think that's why people are kind of high on it, whether or not.
Speaker 3: But why would a government, and like Japan is looking in to use some XRP and so the idea that they would want to use an asset to transmit value that fluctuates it doesn't make any sense to me at all. You could send a fucking package to somebody that's worth ten million dollars and they get it and it's worth eight million literally in the thirty seconds that they fucking send it. So why would any government ever take a fucking risk. This is a counterparty issue. This is fucking ridiculous. The idea that anyone's going to use fucking crypto to make government transactions other than tether is ridiculous. It doesn't make any sense. And these people are so high on copium it's fucking unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's I mean, that's that's the rumblings.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Of course, like you said, I mean, people pay two bitcoin, you know, twelve years ago, paper too bitcoin for for a coffee.
Speaker 3: The bitcoin pizza. The bitcoin pizza was ten thousand bitcoin. That motherfucker. The first bitcoin transaction was ten thousand bitcoin for two pizzas. That was it. That motherfucker is probably shooting himself right now. He probably doesn't have any bitcoin because nobody really thought I was gonna do anything for like years. Hell, in twenty sixteen, I bought my first bitcoins at like two hundred fifty bucks or three hundred bucks or something like that, like dirt ass cheap, like it was. It was like you didn't know what the fuck was going to happen. This was crazy thing now, So yeah, I pissed my brow. I lost fifty grand easy on investing in bad icos minimum minimum fifty grand. Fuck. I fucking bought in like a lot of money, like ten or fifteen grand into this project that was actually up and running and launched in Vietnam, and they fucking had pos devices that were being used in ten thousand stores and they added their own coin to it. I'm like, this is a guaranteed moneymaker. I lost all my fucking money. I looked for projects back in the day that were like doing big things. There was some other project that was working on shipping and it had and they had a contract to develop this shipping crypto thing for like MRSK or one of the big shipping companies. And I lost all my money on that fucking thing. I was like five grand down the tubes in like two weeks. I mean I have fucking towards the end of the bull run in twenty seventeen, you know, I like a lot of people were getting desperate and putting money into new projects because of the projects that were up were already going down in value, so everything went to icos and god, it's heartbreaking, heartbreaking. How much fucking money I lost?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well a lot, A lot of it is could we say a lot of it is also predicated in UH countries continuing to inflate their own currency.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, what was that?
Speaker 1: Can we say that a lot.
Speaker 2: Of the the with the movement of cryptocurrencies up could have a direct correlation in countries inflating their own currency via poor decision making, And so the crypt currency technically is hoping that countries continue to make poor decisions so it continues to inflate in value.
Speaker 3: Well, I just think that people need to I don't know about that, but I think people need to stop pretending the crypto is something that it's not okay, And I think if companies want, if companies want to use crypto, I think that the best way to do it is to make their stock on the blockchain. That's it. They should be. These should be stocks of companies, and people should be honest about what they are. They're not decentralized fucking freedom coins, you know, they're fucking they're centralized corporate coins. And that's what we've feel real about that then that's all it really is. Like ultimately, I can envision the growth of a coin to develop like a stock for a company, like very much like the project I'm working on right now, like long term ten, like a year from now or two years whenever it's hits peak efficiency. I see the stock the token actually functioning like a stock in the company because the company it will do things. It will actually like fund projects and have become like a production company. Right. So I can see that happening for sure, But people need to a aproach it differently and stop lying in the fucking public that their crypto is going to change the world. Or is faster than the fucking crypto that we get in ten seconds already, right, So that was a big thing for a long time. People were like, oh, we're faster than bitcoin. I'm like, motherfucker. Credit card settles in three months, all right, loans settle in years. Bitcoin settles in ten minutes. But that wasn't good enough for people, so they had to come up with, you know, the fucking bottle opener on the fucking printing press. You know, that's the whole, that's.
Speaker 1: Where it started.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not ever good enough. Of course, people won't ship and they want it nail. That's why you guys like JG weren't worth me my money and I want it nail. So yeah, people are invested in crypto of courses. It's back up if you if you bought to d it right here, say uh in a uh past week.
Speaker 3: And so to put it in context, that bitcoin has got up. Bitcoin has gone up multimillion percent. When bookcoin hit the market, you could get multiple bitcoin for a penny. Okay, it has gone up. My dog's coming dogs whining, and my dog had got fixed the other day, so she's like, the picts must have just wore off. But I forget what I was talking about. But it's late.
Speaker 1: We gotta go her bitcoins win at multi million percent.
Speaker 3: Multi Nothing else in the world's ever done that ever, So not gold nothing.
Speaker 2: All right, So we're gonna wrap up this episode day one, seventy eight. I'm gonna do Corey Hughes' outro because he sucks at it all right, But History's.
Speaker 3: Not I got a lot of people signed up for week. I got like four or five sign ups this week. On my substack, I'm up to like eighty I have eighty seven paying subscribers every month.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 3: That's more fucking that's more people than view my videos when I post them.
Speaker 1: So hey, it's right on time. That's right on time.
Speaker 2: To a Warner from History JFK book get that Amazon dot com. He also just recently did an episode with the Jake Shields.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got to go hang out with Dan Beltram Mountain, I guess for a couple of days. That was awesome. I have assigned a book from Dan Bill's aian that says be where the jew.
Speaker 2: Go check that's on a Jake Shields uh YouTube and rumble as well and uh Charlie Uh, Philisi and Philis in What You Got Hypocrisy?
Speaker 1: Second edition out available now Amazon and Barnes Andnoble dot com and also now as an audio book.
Speaker 3: Who did your cover?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Jack Merkle, Tony Merkle's brother. Interesting looks really good?
Speaker 3: It doesn't.
Speaker 1: That's really good? Yeah, Uncle Sam wrapped in the Pride Flag.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Charlie Robs also activist, past activist post Naturalblaze dot com. Uh, Macroaggressions dot io. Thank you you got you got anything new this week? Coming up? Charlie. Uh. Shelby Hasana from Unjected is the episode that just came out today, So find out about that dating Now.
Speaker 2: There we go. Yeah, people looking looking to put themselves out there. You know what I'm saying. That's what you gotta do. You gotta put yourself out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. H Lindsey Charman Uh Roagueways. Uh answer, I can't say her of the name a yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh so Yeah, check out Lindsay Charman's content. Ask you for twenty dot com. Uh, Me and Corey are gonna be doing show time with the Quy once again. We've got some stuff coming up. He's gonna be checking out the Elevation movie. We're gonna be talking about that. There's some uh maybe a little Seaton one in that.
Speaker 1: And Court. We also got dared. We're coming up this week.
Speaker 3: Superheroes.
Speaker 1: It's okay, we're gonna be covering that.
Speaker 2: Make sure you're checking us out on Thursday nights, nine thirty pm Eastern for Beyond the Queue. And uh, we're gonna catch y'all next week. Uh, Lindsey should be back next week to host this, so work at y'all.
Speaker 1: Peace up.
Speaker 2: Germanic mhm, m hm