Speaker 1: Oh that's are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan.
Speaker 3: I'm Jacob. Jacob. What are we talking about today, good sir, So I'm gonna paint a picture real quick, good cult members. Here we are on the Cult Conspiracy circa twenty twenty five. And you know that I do enjoy diving back into Cold War conspiracies from time to time because it's very interesting. A lot of the fuckery has now been open to interpretation and has been disclosed, and like, we can look into a lot of these things. Right, So we're gonna take a little trip back to the late fifties, early sixties, and it's gonna end in the mid sixties in this tiny little speck of land you might know is Greenland. It's massive, Yeah, it's absolutely massive, right, and it's owned by Denmark. And Trump has been going on and on about how he's gonna buy Greenland, and the Denmark government's like, no, you're not, homie, Like, what are you talking about here? Are you talking about red, white and Blueland?
Speaker 4: Ha?
Speaker 3: Now you're getting it. And so why right, what is the precedence for this potential purchase in the future.
Speaker 5: Well, we've talked about it before.
Speaker 3: How during the Soviet era, right during the Cold War, we had a series of radar bases all along the Greenland and Island as a way to kind of keep the Arctic Circle under surveillance to see if Russia was making any moves, right, and a lot of these were very small outposts. But this is before the day and age of satellites, right, This is whenever we didn't have the capability of using a satellite imagery to bounce up into the stratosphere and the combat or the atmosphere wherever the satellites hang, and then bounce back down to our systems and all this we needed massive radar and satellite dishes basically to send radio transmissions from point A to point B. Okay, so very very early in the stages of the technology that we know and love today. This being said, what if I was to tell you that not only was one of these sites destined to be a radar site, but what if I was to tell you that one of these sites was also supposed to be a nuclear launch site, unbeknownst to the nation of Denmark, because Denmark did not want nuclear weapons anywhere near their island. Right, I say a island, it's a mass of country like land size wise, not pop relation wise. Beside the point, Dinmar didn't want nukes anywhere near here, so America was able to skirt around this by saying, oh, bro, we didn't mean nuclear bombs. We mean that we're using a nuclear reactor to power this base.
Speaker 5: That's all we meant.
Speaker 3: And for the record, they did this because diesel generators create heat, and they decided the best place to do this particular site was to go two hundred feet under the surface of the ice and burrow down and dig out these caves and these tunnels and use an underground iced in basically an igloo supersized as a means for an underground Greenland base. But the actual goal was to be able to store hundreds of nuclear weapons here. But again they skirt around this by saying, listen, man, we can't use diesel generators underneath the ice the exhaust. That's not good. All that extra heat, it's gonna make the ice melt. We can't do that. We're going to a nuclear reactor. That's what we mean by nuclear base. So they did then because of the heats, because you know, shocker. Uh. You know, regardless of what anybody thinks, nuclear power does in fact create a little bit of heat.
Speaker 5: Dog.
Speaker 3: And I don't know how much you know about nuclear sites and things like this, but you can't you can't have a lot of movement on these sites. So in a few years they realized that the nuclear reactor had sunk five feet. For anybody who doesn't know, we have nuclear sits in Louisiana. And when there is a single pipe that is being ran from point A to point.
Speaker 5: B, do you know what a jersey barrier is?
Speaker 3: No, these big concrete structures will see like blocking off for like traffic and roadwork. Okay, it's it's like a It's like about a waist high concrete barrier.
Speaker 5: Right, they're long. Okay, so that's a jersey barrier.
Speaker 3: We have to use jersey barriers lined up and the pipe itself has to be strapped down like every foot with metal straps. For anybody who doesn't know about heavy industry, that is absurd. There's no reason for this pipe to be that fucking secure.
Speaker 5: What are you.
Speaker 3: Doing with this? So one of my buddies that was building a nuclear site actually asked one of the engineers and was like, bro, what is going through this pipe that makes it so secure. He's like, no, no, not just this one. Every pipe has to be this secure. He's like what, He's like, that pipe needs to be so secure that if we were to get an earthquake, a tidal wave, and a tornado to hit the site at the exact same time, that pipe can't move.
Speaker 5: That's the level of sophistication.
Speaker 3: And sturdiness that goes into building a nuclear site. So when you can tell me the main reactor just dropped five feet, you understand this is a bit of a bit of a oopsie daisy. Right, Yeah, not necessarily a good thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're talking about nuclear shit here and now, depending on you know, if you believe that nukes are faking gay, that's not part of this conversation. We're talking about nuclear energy. And by the way, I looked a little bit more into that whole nukes being fakeing gay conversation. Are like, not to go full on side tangent here, but I found the argument is not whether nukes exist. They just say that as kind of like a it's not like the earth is flat kind of thing. It's more so that they're talking about the the the radiation, that the radiation doesn't prove that the reaction from nuclear weapons. You know, what we've been taught about nukes is that they really they leave behind a whole lot of radiation and all this other shit. Meanwhile, people over in other countries that have been blasted by nukes were able to go over and live.
Speaker 3: Their vegetation was springing up.
Speaker 2: And therefore the science that we've been taught about nuclear bombs is incorrect. And so as a result, they say that nukes are faking gay.
Speaker 3: So here's the background of that one. I'm holding right now in my hand. Good cult members that can't see a thirty six round. Now, if I was to fire this round and then you tell me, I don't believe in gunpowder because there was no gunpowder left in the cartridge after you fired it. Yes, because all the explosive material was used to make the bullet go. When a nuclear bomb goes off, all the radioactive material get used in the explosion. There is a very little radioactive fallout from a bomb going off. Now, Fukushima or a Chernobyl, that's a different situation because that is a slow leakage over a long period of time.
Speaker 5: That's not one big kaboom.
Speaker 3: So the nuclear bomb goes off, Yeah, you could live there probably in about a week realistically.
Speaker 5: That's That's never been an argument.
Speaker 3: No, no, but that has been an argument.
Speaker 2: And that's what we were taught in school, is that people couldn't live there for decades after, even hundreds of years after, because of the level of you know, nuclear radiation and shit. I remember learning that in school.
Speaker 3: I do not. My teachers are very open to the fact that like Hiroshima and Nagasaki have thriving communities today, but like that's a whole thing. Yeah, well, I mean that's the Rockefeller school system for you, you know, brought to you by the Robert Maxwell textbooks. Very true, very true. But now let me side tangent. It back to Project Ice Worm. So here's the deal. When they realized that the nuclear reactor was kind of sinking into the ice a little bit, they realized that they could not do nuclear power, and then because of the Vietnam War and things.
Speaker 5: They kind of mixed the program a bit.
Speaker 3: So they nixed the program and decided to just leave it there. And they figured that all of this nuclear material and all of this would just be encapsulated in ice and.
Speaker 5: It would never be a problem, never again.
Speaker 3: Except and I don't mean to make this a global warming episode, because we understand that the Earth has heated and cooled for centuries and millennias without the help of human hands. That being said, experts are now saying that sometime in the next hundred years, tens of thousands of gallons of nuclear waste and tons of radioactive materials are going to seep their way into the Arctic Ocean because of all the shit that Americans left under the ice there.
Speaker 5: And here's the problem. There's pretty much no.
Speaker 3: Way of cleaning this up because so much more snow and ice have come down on top of this. It is now an extra one hundred feet of solid ice underneath what once was there. And we have no idea how much seepage there's been, so we have no idea the level of protective equipment that you would even need to get cruise down there to clean up this mess. So we're pretty much just left saying, hey, fuck it, I guess we'll see what happens. So let's learn about this whole thing together, Project ice Worm, this time on the Cult of Conspiracy Jonathan, I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen. And for any good cult members that want to see what we are talking about rather than just hearing about it, where can they go.
Speaker 2: We know that you're probably sick and tired of commercial ads. We see them just about every episode in the Spotify comments, in the Apple podcast reviews. Man, this show is so great, but the ad frequency is too much.
Speaker 3: Fretnot.
Speaker 2: We do have Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast. You're sick and tired of those ads. We have a five dollars tier. That's our cheapest tier. You'll be able to get all the shows days in advance, you'll be able to slide into our dms, you'll be able to see all of the video, and as I was alluding to, it is the only place where you can watch and listen to this show completely emotional for dude five dollars a month, and it relieves you of all of your gripes. It relieves you from having to stare back down at your phone and hit that fifteen second forward multiple times depending on the amount of commercials that are going on. And so if that is something that bothers you, we have that tier. If you want to level all the way up and join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central, then.
Speaker 3: You can join us for our cult member.
Speaker 2: Live show that is brought to you by the Third Eye All the way Open Tier, So go and check that out over there. It's the best way to be able to support the show, and we appreciate all the good cult members who have done so.
Speaker 5: Indeed, indeed, all right, So let's get into it here.
Speaker 3: We're starting off with this article from Smithsonian Magazine. NASA radar detects abandoned sight of secret Cold War project in Greenland, a quote city under the ice. Camp Century was built in nineteen fifty nine and advertised as a US research site, but it also hosted a clandestine missile facility. Let's get into it. In April, a team of scientists and engineers flew a jet above northern Greenland to test the capabilities of a radar instrument about one hundred and fifty miles east of Patific Yeah Space Base. Chad Green, a NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory scientist Yes JPL gets their appearance in this episode, snapped a photo of the white expanse below them. At the same time, the radar detected something surprising under the ice, an abandoned Cold War era base is a direct quote here. We were looking for the bed of ice and out pops Camp Sentry. Alex Gardner, scientists at nasa' Jet Propulsion Laboratory who helped lead the projects, said in a statement, we didn't know what it was at first. Dubbed the City under the Ice, Camp Sentry was a military base built into the Greenland ice sheet by the US Army Corps of Engineers in nineteen fifty nine. At the time, it was near the surface layer. Now, after snow and ice accumulated over the decades, it's buried at least one hundred feet deep. Back then, Camp's Century was advertised as a polar research site.
Speaker 5: Per Popular Sciences Andrew Paul.
Speaker 3: It's scientists did collect the world's first ice core samples, which are still referenced in research today, but the facilities also hosted a much darker venture, a top secret Cold War mission called Project ice Worm, and I should mention the ice core samples that were taken here. This was the first time that they were actually able to go down and be like, wow, we're looking at ice from one thousand and eighty from the time of Jesus, from the time of the Pyramids and all that. That first time that ever happened was in this greenland site, which is cool. I should you know, it doesn't. It's not without its own like level of badassery. They've since done that in Antarctica and things like this. That's fine, but this was the first time that there was enough resources on site and they had to keep up appearances. They had to have some kind of scientific study that was shown from this facility to show that it was a polar research lab, but it also had its own, uh, its own underlying reasons. That's usually what happens with these kind of things.
Speaker 2: You know, they go there, they say they're going to be working on this experiment or testing these this soil or whatever, and that's usually just like the the overlapping kind of story, so that nobody really knows what's actually going on.
Speaker 3: I think, you know.
Speaker 2: Because there's I think that there's a lot more to our exploration and there's a lot more to our patriotism and giving everybody freedom than meets the eye. And a portion of that would be that the facility also hosted a much darker venture, a top secret Cold War mission called Project ice Worm.
Speaker 5: It's classified effort.
Speaker 3: Aim to house and launch a system of missiles within a network of tunnels beneath the ice. The weapons a type of nuclear missile known as Iceman, which, for the record, are you've ever heard of a Minuteman missile? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it was a Minuteman.
Speaker 3: Missile that was specifically designed to be launched from an Arctic site, so they nicknamed them the Iceman instead of the Minuteman, but same concept here, they could launch through the ice sheet. Per space dot COM's Brett Tingley, their potential target was, of course, the Soviet Union. On screen now is a picture of one of these under ice caverns. Here, dude, They basically took modified tractors and just dug these trenches in the ice, then threw on this very rudimentary sheet metal as a domed roof, and then covered it back in snow. All of this was under the surface, and if you were flying in the air, you would never know that you were looking at anything other than just an Arctic tundra. Well, yeah, dude, they're masterfucking tunnel builders. You know.
Speaker 2: We talk about all the different dums that are in the United States. It used to be a crazy conspiracy. Now they're just out in the open with it, you know, like a lot of it used to be so secret. And that's the thing, like, you know, if they are willing to admit that there are deep under deep underground military bases, right, Like, if they're willing to admit that, it makes you wonder, like what about all the other stories, what about like the cities that are underground? You know, you hear, you know, And we've brought up about how some of them have like even fucking Starbucks built under there and everything I'm talking about even beyond that, because if you see some of these pictures, and this is a really cool picture, but if you see some of the pictures of the people that are trying to expose some of the deep underground military bases or just deep underground bases in general, they are.
Speaker 3: Extravagant, dude.
Speaker 2: Like it is like you've seen, like everybody's seen Batman write all the different Batman movies, like the bat Cave about how it's so advanced and it's so sick looking and everything that is like caveman shit compared to what they got going on underground in real life.
Speaker 3: I actually think that Bruce Wayne was supposed to be Tony Stark in the DC verse. I mean, they're basically the same person if you think about it. I know, like, Okay, so his dad, Wayne Industries, wasn't a military Industrial Complex contributor like Stark Industries was allegedly. But then you see like the Dark Knight Rises and you see how much military tech that Wayne Industries in fact was doing, and it's like, so, did DC plagiarize iron Man or did iron Man plagiarize you.
Speaker 6: Know what I mean?
Speaker 2: There's a little bit of both, and you can see the same thing like, uh, DC has Superman, right, and uh I just recently watched the Eternals movie again and in what one of the Eternals was basically fucking Superman laser beams coming out of the eyes, can fly and super powerful and all this kind of stuff. And so they do kind of feed back and forth off of each other.
Speaker 3: And yeah, with Marvel you have the Hulk. In DC you have Solomon Grundy. Uh you know, you got it? Does this? They do this a good bit? They you know, when you take inspiration, it's like that's a really good idea for a superhero. But man, we can't just take it from them. We got do our own thing. So they had to like twist it and modify it a bit. And then there's always teenage mutant Ninja Turtles who were out there literally to do it as a joke, and then people really liked it. And it's like we totally meant for this to be a thing that was never supposed to be a taken serious.
Speaker 2: Bro, do you want to hear some crazy shit. There's actually a conspiracy about the Ninja Turtles, Oh for sure, there has to, like, all right, think about it. There are these reptilians aka turtles that live in the sewer system. They love pizza, right with the whole Pizzagate and everything.
Speaker 3: No, they no.
Speaker 2: And and then Master Shredder he's trying to get a bunch of teenage kids to get them ready to fight the reptilians underground.
Speaker 3: Splinter that splinters. Shredder was the bad guy. No, no, no, no, yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Shredder is the bad guy. He allegedly the bad guy, right, and he's the one that's trying to train all these underage kids to fight up against the reptilians, Like, so could shred Ter be the good guy fighting against the fucking reptilians who are underground eating pizza? And then of course the reptilians are being trained by a rat. Dude, come on, h I haven't even thought about this, but damn it, And and you think about it, who is the reptilian's closest friend fucking mainstream media, right.
Speaker 5: The reporter, fucking April Dog April.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, dude.
Speaker 2: It's they take they take something and they flip it upside down and make it seem like these are the good guys. Now, I grew up loving the Ninja turtles. Who doesn't love the Ninja turtles and everything? Right, fucking you know they're eating pizza. You're like, oh yeah, especially as a kid, Like everybody's favorite food as as a kid is like pizza or mac and cheese or something simple like that, right, And so that's how they that's how they fucking bring you into it, dude.
Speaker 3: Damn it, I'm not happy about how well that lines up. That's that's pretty phenomenal, dude.
Speaker 2: It's like it and and we've been groomed that way, you know what I'm I'm saying, like, maybe it's a coincidence, maybe that's not even what they meant to do. But I will say that if we live in a fucking matrix world and you start seeing things differently, whenever that third eye opens up all the way, shit starts to look a little different. Okay, it do damn, And now I'm not gonna be able to look at that any differently. I'm gonna be looking for these telltale signs anytime my kids are watching it, to like see what other underlying notes there may be.
Speaker 3: Shit, I know, I know. Crazy. Anyway, So back to Project ice Worm. What we have on screen right now is a picture of a thermal drill. Okay, this is what they used to take one of those core samples out of one of these tunnels. So this was the science quote unquote that they were actually doing at this site. However, if you look at the size of this trench that's being dug here, and then we're gonna see a video later showing the scale of what this site was supposed to be, it's gonna ring a little different here, But let's get back into it. Here. A Popular Science issue from February of nineteen sixty describe the project for readers. In building the fantastic community eight hundred miles from the North Pole, Army engineers, in cooperation with the Danish government Greenland as part of the Kingdom of Denmark, have proved that the traditionally antagonistic Arctic can be tamed. It will be home, snug, comfortable, and warm for one hundred scientists, engineers, and soldiers who are expected to move in late this year, as are reported by Popular Science. However, the US Army didn't immediately share the project Ice Worm's true nature with the Danish government for obvious reasons. The construction of Camp Century took in s I'm sorry. The construction of Camp Centry in such a remote location where temperatures can drop to minus seventy degrees fahrenheit and wind speeds can be stronger than one hundred and twenty miles per hour is certainly impressive. Also to give everybody a real like, look at what we're talking about here. Temperatures are minus twenty in the summer, so like, there is no warm season here. It's the Arctic, It's the tundra. Dog no matter what you do. Best case scenario, if you have a day where it's zero. Oh my god, fucking break out the Hawaiian shirt. Dude, where's the swimsuit? At my god, these people are insane, But everything for the name of the Cold War, you know, the construction of cant century in uh I'm sorry, I read that one here, And the facility was one of the first to draw power from a portable nuclear reactor, per Newsweek's Jess Thomas, which was removed in nineteen sixty seven when the camp and Project Ice Warm were abandoned because of the impracticality of maintaining this structure within the constantly moving ice sheet.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Popular, you know, contrary to popular belief, ice does in fact bend a bit. Maybe not an ice cube, but the small scale. It's kind of like saying like steel doesn't bend. Yeah, if you have a piece of it this big, you'll probably snap it rather than bend it. But at a large enough scale it will absolutely shift and bend right percent.
Speaker 2: Like the like bridges, they're constantly swaying with the wind. There's always some kind of give with them. They have to actually build it that way to a line for that right.
Speaker 3: Ice is just solidified liquid, so it's going to shift, is going to bend. Couple that with the fact that they are doing stuff that produces heat underneath this ice sheet. It only adds to the flexibility of the ice and it became untenable. But we're going to get to that more in a minute. Tons of hazardous ways, however, were left behind, including fifty three thousand gallons of diesel fuel, sixty three thousand gallons of wastewater including sewage, as well as unknown amounts of low level radioactive coolant from the reactor, according to estimates by the University of Colorado's Bolder Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences.
Speaker 5: God, that's a mouthful.
Speaker 3: This video actually is a restored classified film to talk about Camp Century. We're not going to play the whole thing, it's like thirty minutes long, but we are going to play a portion of it more towards the end of the episode, so stand by for that one. But anyway, A study published in twenty sixteen also suggests the site might contain toxic pollutants, such as a polycl chlorinated by phenols or what will later refer to as PCBs. Now scientists are concerned that the Earth's rising temperatures might melt the ice covering Camp Sentry and expose the waste. There is a direct quote here. When we looked at the climate simulations, they suggest that rather than perpetual snowfall, it seems as early as twenty ninety the site could transition from net snowfall to net melt. That's William Colgan, a climate and glacier scientist at the York University and co author of the twenty sixteen study. He said in a statement at the time, once the site transitions from net snowfall to net melt, it's only a matter of time before the waste melts out it becomes irreversible. God Camp Centry has been detected by previous airborne surveys, but those radars have produced two dimensional maps without much detail, per the statement.
Speaker 5: When spotted by the team in April.
Speaker 3: However, NASA's uavsa R, which is the Uninhabited Aerial Vehicle Synthetic Aperture Radar. This is the same radar that they used to claim that they found those things under the Pyramids of Gizon. But I Digress mounted on the belly of the plane provided a map with more dimensionally and pre than previously data. God I'm having an issue reading this morning.
Speaker 6: Hey.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny though, speaking of that that UA V S A R. The like penetrating rays that they're trying to send in to see what the structure is on the inside.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: They recently just did that with the the Devil's Tower that they claim is not a tree, right, yep. And they found that there were that there were some kind of temples inside that that there were some kind of like opening chambers on the inside of Devil's Tower. And now if you hear, you know, natives talk about it on that land, they'll say, dude, don't go there because they'll, you know, they they think that it's evil, that that's where a lot of like bad things were going on. Maybe that's where a lot of rituals were going on, maybe some skin walker type shit or whatever. Right, And the idea is is that maybe inside of these chambers is where they were essentially doing these rituals and everything.
Speaker 3: But I find it fascinating that, you.
Speaker 2: Know, whether it is in it, you know, an extremely ancient tree, or if it is just a weird looking fucking mountain or whatever, right that there is there seems to be some kind of chambers in there. That's I don't know, man, Like, that's what I'm saying. I think that our history we don't know shit about fuck about our history.
Speaker 3: And it's unfortunate because Bear Tower, huh, because they thought that a giant bear was like scratching at it to get to the dudes on top or whatever.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know, but it's interesting because you know, what happens is is that And this is what we've been discovering over the past five years that we've been doing this show, is that, you know, the the victors write the history right, like they're the ones that tell you what happened in the past. But the problem with that is is that what the most of the time the victors, right, you know, it's always the good guys, But most of the time the victors that go in and they're rewriting the history, it's because they don't even necessarily know the history, so they're rewriting it to their vantage point in some aspects, because they'll go into a certain land completely rape and pillage and burn everything down, and now all of the ancient history has been burned to a crisp and there's no more.
Speaker 3: We don't know anything anymore.
Speaker 2: Right, And so whenever we think that we got it all figured out, it's like, dude, I even now we don't have it figured out.
Speaker 3: Imagine, like, think about what's going on.
Speaker 2: Over in Russia and Ukraine and Palestine and Israel and all these other places that probably have history on top of history on top of history. All of that is going to be lost, Like it is all going to be gone, just as far as documented history goes, not only with all of the books and everything that was written maybe the scribes and the tablets and all this other shit, but the people along with it that aren't going to be around to carry on that information anymore. Therefore, the victor will have the advantage to say, yeah, these were just cavemen. I mean, they just weren't advanced, you know, and here they were just playing around with hammer and chisel, you know, that's all they that's all they had. Meanwhile, we have fucking pyramids that we still don't understand, you know what I mean. There's so not even just pyramids, but so many more things that we have no fucking clue about. And it's like, you know, it's it's unfortunate that every like that war just never stops. Like, I'm so fucking sick of all of this, And you see, like who actually benefits from all this? Like, honestly, who benefits from us going and sending people over here and sending people over there, and sending billions of dollars of our tax dollars? Right, dual citizenship every fucking where. It's like, it doesn't benefit me, it doesn't benefit you.
Speaker 3: You might think it's the economy. I mean, America is a warring tribe, dude. We've only been at peace for like I think at this point now it's like thirteen or fifteen years of our entire two hundred and fifty year existence.
Speaker 5: There's a reason for that.
Speaker 2: I'll believe that it benefits my economy whenever all of this shit is going on and we're kind of sticking our nose in where it doesn't necessarily belong.
Speaker 3: You know, I'll believe it whenever these wars are over.
Speaker 2: And I guarantee you all the prices of everything will continue to skyrocket. So at that point, you can't say that it's benefiting the economy.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, Look I'm not trying to take the warmongering stance here. I'm saying like, for instance, the twenty two year war in Iraq and Afghanistan that did not benefit us. Now, if we would have gotten in and out of there in five years, yeah, that would have benefited us for sure. Quick wars, oh, that benefits America greatly. But as Sun Su said, no nation has ever benefited from a prolonged war ever. And once you get to about the five six seven year mark, it starts to the pros completely go downs grade and the cons go up. You go twenty years in a conflict that there's no way unless you're on some sort of a conquest vibe and you're trying to like take over more land and grow your territory. That is the only way that that helps your economy and your people. But even still it's not tenable, Like over time, you're going to grow to a size that you can't maintain and you'll collapse in on yourself. That's how society has been done since the beginning of time. So it's got to be quick things.
Speaker 2: You've maintained that same kind of ideology that war is good for economy. What do you actually mean by that.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's not just think about it, not just in a modern day, right, think about it as far as as far back as humankind is concerned. War is good for a society. It is not good for the people. It is not good for the places that are war torn. It's not good for the people that are living in the city that's being besieged in all these things. Absolutely can agree with that, but that's not how history is written. Like you just said, history is written by the victors. And whenever you have a country or a nation, or a society or civilization whatever that is on the warpath that has nothing but victory, victory, victory, victory, they're going to write down that we had a golden age during this time and all these things. Right, And if you look at it, the best technological advancements have only ever been made because of warfare. And I don't mean missiles, and I don't mean guns, I mean medical, I mean electronic, I mean satellites, I mean all these things. All of this was done specifically because there was a war going on and the country that had it needed something better than their competitor had. That's the only time that's ever actually advanced to human civilization. So you're saying that war is good for inventions. War brings out the best and worst of mankind, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that necessarily suggests that it's good for the economy though, because the economy, it's like good for the stock market and good for creating hundreds of thousands of jobs and pulling people out of poverty and you know, just the better overall, even like fucking mental health of the people, right, Like, I don't know if I agree with all that.
Speaker 5: Some yes, some know.
Speaker 3: And again I'm not speaking on this as some sort of expert. Okay, I've done my studying into this for sure as a As a I guess I could call myself a amateur historian here. But yeah, whenever there's a war going on, the homeless can in fact enlist. Right, the people that are in abject poverty have more opportunities for advancement within going into the military. Now, I'm not saying as far as mental health is concerned, PTSD is a motherfucker and has been for a very very very long time. And I'm gonna be honest with you too, And this is a complete side tangent from Project ice Worm, but I'm here for it. I think that PTSD didn't used to be a thing in the ancient world to some scale, yes, But what I mean by that is like, all right, let's say you're a part of a Roman legion, you know, and you're on the war path. You're going into Germania and doing these things. The war is over, you served out your time cool you have like a three to six month walk back home. And that three to six months are with the guys that you just were side by side sweating and bleeding and dying with. So you didn't get on a plane and in one week you're expected to be home and handle the wife and kids and the dog and take out the trash and do this and this. Like, dude, a month ago, this guy was getting shot at and they were shit blowing up all around him, and now he's supposed to just assimilate to his normal nine to five pace. That's a hard transition to make. Back in the ancient times, you had a three month cool down period where your guys that lived that with you were able to decompress as a unit, right, You were able to share these stories and had that experience and had that emotional let down to the point where when you got home you were good and ever since modern technology happened. Cut two World War One, we had dudes come from America go over to Germany. Once it was all said and done, within like a month, they're back home and they're expected to just get back to the cornfield and do their thing. It's like, bro, we were getting gassed in trenches a fucking month ago. How am I supposed to get over here and start just harvest him acorn?
Speaker 5: Like, give me a fucking minute here. There's I'm saying that.
Speaker 3: Throughout the course of human history, warfare, although it has always been horrible and always been brutal, there was a letdown period, if you will, that would naturally happen just in the guys coming home from war these days. I mean, fuck, you get guys that they're on the plane, like the pull out of Afghanistan and Kabul. These dudes that were getting shot at and blown up in all this now they're just back home and like that's just that's just how it is.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: Just turn that shit off in your mind, just flip a switch, and it's like, brother, the human mind doesn't do it like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like, you know, I don't know if they ever called it PTSD way back then, but it was more of it.
Speaker 3: We just to call it shell shot shell shock. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know what.
Speaker 2: Actually, just to bring in a different thought here, just as far as war benefiting the economy, turns out that that's actually a myth. If you allow me to share the screen, I have a really good article that I got pulled up here. And I know this is a complete side tangent and everything, but I look, I'm somebody I've always said that I am anti war.
Speaker 3: I will never be pro war.
Speaker 2: I don't think that it benefits anybody outside of the fucking military industrial complex. I don't even think that it necessarily benefits the fucking government, to be honest with you, because I think that the militarim goes unless the government is the military industrial complex, you know, which, you know, it's contracts and all this other shit.
Speaker 3: You know, it kind of gets together.
Speaker 5: I think they're locked in on that one.
Speaker 3: But yeah, right right.
Speaker 2: So this is from ThoughtCo dot com and it says are wars good for the economy? One economic theory explains why wars don't help. So one of the more enduring myths in Western society is that wars are somehow good for the economy. Many people see a great deal of evidence to support this myth. After all, World War two came directly after a great depression and seemed to cure it. This faulty belief stems from a misunderstanding of the economic way of thinking. The standard a in quotes a war gives the economy a boost. Argument goes as follows. Suppose the economy is on the low end of the business cycle, so we're in a recession or just a period of low economic growth. When the unemployment rate is high, people make People may make fewer purchases than they did a year or two ago, and the overall output is flat. But then the country decides to prepare for war. The government needs to equip it soldiers with extra gear and munitions. Corporations with win contracts to supply boots, bombs, and vehicles to the army. Many of these companies will have to hire extra workers to meet increased production. If the war preparations are substantial enough, large numbers of workers will be hired, reducing the unemployment rate. Other workers might be hired to cover reservists in private sector jobs who get sent overseas with the unemployment rate down. More people are spending again, and people who had jobs before will be less worried about losing their jobs, so they'll spend more than they did. This extra spending will help the retail sector, which will need to hire extra employees, causing un deployment to drop even further. So a spiral of positive economic activity is created by the government preparing for war. So the preparation for war might help. But then there's this thing called the broken window fallacy, which I thought was pretty interesting, says The flawed logic of the story is an example of something economists called the broken window fallacy, which is illustrated Henry in Henry Hazlit's Economics and One Lesson book. Haslet's example is a van is of a vandal throwing a brick through a shoekeeper's window or the shopkeeper window. The shopkeeper will have to purchase a new window from a glass shop for say two hundred and fifty bucks. People who see the broken window decide that the broken window may have positive benefits. After all, if windows are never broken, what would happen to the glass business. Then, of course the thing is endless. The glacier will will have two hundred fifty dollars more to spend with other merchants, and these, in turn we'll have two hundred and fifty dollars to spend with other still other merchants, and so ad infinitum, the sure.
Speaker 3: Go down economics.
Speaker 2: Essentially, this smash window will go on, providing money and employment and even widening circles. The logical conclusion from all of this would be that the little hoodlum that threw the brick, far from being a public menace, was a public benefactor. The crowd is correct in believing that that the local glass shop will benefit from this act of vandalism. They have not considered, however, that the shopkeeper would have spent the two hundred and fifty dollars on something else if he didn't have to replace the window. He might have been saving that money for a new set of golf clubs. But since he now has spent the money, the golf shop has lost a sale. He might have used the money to purchase a sale of new equipment for business, or to take a vacation, or to buy new clothing. So the glass store's gain is another store's loss. There hasn't been a net gain in economic activity. In fact, there has been a decline in the economy. So instead of the shopkeeper having a window for two hundred and fifty dollars, he now has a he now has merely a window. Or, as he was planning to buy the suit that very afternoon, instead of having both a window and a suit. He must be content with the window or the suit if we think of him as part of the community. The community has lost a new suit that might otherwise have come into being and is just that much poorer. So it kind of goes on in that way, and so it says why war doesn't benefit the economy. So from the broken window fallacy, it's easy to see why a war won't benefit the economy. The extra money spent on this war is money that will not be spent elsewhere. The war can be funded in a combination of three ways by increasing taxes, decrease spending in other areas, and increasing the debt. Increasing taxes reduces consumer spending, which does not help the economy improve. Suppose we decrease government spending on social programs. First, we've lost the benefits that those social programs provide. The recipients of those programs will now have less money to spend, so the economy will decline as a whole. Increasing the debt means that will either have to decrease spending or increase taxes in the future. Plus there are all those interest payments in the meantime. If you're not convinced, imagine that instead of dropping bombs, the Army was dropping refrigerators in the ocean. The Army could get the refrigerator in one of two ways. They could get every American to give them fifty dollars to pay for the fridges, or the Army could come to your house and take your fridge. Does anyone seriously believe there would be an economic benefit to the first choice, as far as them just taking fifty dollars from every American.
Speaker 3: So now you have fifty dollars less to spend on other goods, and the price of fridges will likely increase due to the added demand, so you'd lose twice. If you were planning on buying a new fridge, the appliance manufacturers would love it, and the Army might have fun filing the or filling the Atlantic with frigid airs, but this would not outweigh the harm done to every American who is out fifty dollars and all the stores that will experience a decline in sales due to the decline and consumer disposable income. So it says what it's a it's a good example. It's a it's not.
Speaker 5: It's a horrible example.
Speaker 3: No fridge costs fifty dollars, so like right off the rat No. No, I hear what they're trying to say, though, take it from fifty and make it six hundred or whatever the current fridges go for.
Speaker 5: Here, I hear what they're saying.
Speaker 3: But they don't increase taxes when wars go down, and they don't take it from social programs either. They have a literal budget for the War Department who does these things. Where's that money? Oh, it comes from taxes, don't get me wrong. Yes, but they don't increase taxes to make that happen. Oh, I mean, that's exactly what I mean. So if you think about it, there is a budget that they pull from as far as the taxes every single year, right, and depending on who the president is at that time, we'll say we are increasing the budget for this, which therefore means we're going to have to lower and decrease the budget, the budget for something else. This was the whole scam of fucking dose in the beginning, Right, we're cutting off foreign spending and using it on America. Meanwhile, I disagree with that.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's good in theory, except none of that pasted like it was all a scam.
Speaker 3: None of it came to fruition.
Speaker 2: Elon Musk decided to part ways with fucking Trump, right, and whether depending on what you believe.
Speaker 3: About that whole situation. I'm not talking about that drama, right.
Speaker 2: But the idea is is that Trump was constantly trying to just fuel and fuel and fuel the military budget. And you know, look, I'm I'm I'm for a decent sized military budget. Look, if it keeps us safe, if it keeps us, you know, from from having other countries' boots on the ground here, that's totally fine. But the problem is is that whenever you keep on funding all of this, you know, look, whenever, whenever you're a fucking hammer, everything you see as a nail. And so now if you have that big old fat dick in your back pocket, you're just looking for something to fuck, you know, And I think that that's what America is really good at We are really good at sticking our nose and other people's business that we don't necessarily need to.
Speaker 3: But hey we can.
Speaker 2: We have the budget, we have the money, and the American people are dumb enough they keep on giving us their fucking tax money and they don't see any benefit from it.
Speaker 3: That's my issue. But once again, if it's a prolonged war, yeah, that's not good for anybody. Korean War, we were involved with that for three years. That helped us a bit. And I'm not going to use World War Two as an example because that was in and of itself. That situation is not something that we'll ever get to again. Hopefully, good God knock on wood on that shit. But so we were coming out of a Great Depression, right, We had no jobs. Now all of a sudden, all the men are going off and fighting and we need chips, we need tanks, we need bullets, we need this. So there was a lot of industry that was moving that we didn't need ten years prior during the Great Depression. Okay, So like that was a situation to where yes, the war did help us get out of the Great Depression.
Speaker 5: And then once the war was over.
Speaker 3: Any country that was worth the fuck on an industrial scale was bombed to shit.
Speaker 5: So we were the only.
Speaker 3: Country left standing that had any kind of real foothold in the industrial space. So now everybody had to buy from us, So it boosted our economy even more and more, and only consumers. Well, now, yes, because the fifties. But my point is this is that wasn't that one specific example is not the one example that I go.
Speaker 5: To as far as how war is good for the economy.
Speaker 3: All right, okay, I'll.
Speaker 2: Give you an idea here, just a little a little thought process here. Let's say that there is Sally Sue living in Idaho on Main Street. Bumfuck nowhere, Idaho, right, and and the country decides to go to war with I don't know, let's name some wild country.
Speaker 3: Let's just say fucking France.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Let's say we decided to go to war with France for one reason or another. Maybe they decided to poke the bear, and the bear woke up out of fucking hibernation. Was like, I guess the fuck not right, And so we started dropping the fucking hammer on France and is dropping the hammer on us. And it's a grueling battle, right, and no telling how long this is going to go. But initially you know it's it's actually it's absolutely kicking off. Right, How does what is going on in that war benefit Sally Sue that is living in bumfuck Nowheresville, Idaho.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll give you an example. Look at Desert Storm. Now here's the issue. When politics get involved with warfare, it is never to the benefit of anyone, ever, ever, ever, ever. Okay. That's why Afghanistan Iraq lasted twenty years. It's why Vietnam lasted nineteen years. Okay, Desert Storm was wrapped up in like two weeks. We had taken over the entire country, a massive oil producing country, in about two weeks, and we benefited from that greatly for the next ten years.
Speaker 2: How did Sally Su benefit from that? Just by the oil prices going down?
Speaker 3: And when you think of oil prices going down also, it's not just like at the pump. A lot of our plastics are made from oil price. A lot of our industry is reliant upon fossil fuels from the ground. I know the term fossil fuels is silly, I get that, But beside the point that all plays in right, So us taking a quick hit somewhere actually helps us in the long run.
Speaker 5: So that is a thing that we can track sure out.
Speaker 2: But there's no guaranteeing that you're ever going to be in and out of a war like that. Like that is an exception, that's not the rule.
Speaker 5: No, But see, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: If politicians can keep their fucking noses out of military's business, it can do like that.
Speaker 5: It can be quick, that it can be effective.
Speaker 2: That's like saying you could smell better without your nose. Like it's you cannot remove politics from military like especially in this day and age. It is it's it's a fallacy to even think that that would be possible.
Speaker 3: It's been done, and that was in the nineties that Desert Storm happened. But again, before that, the Vietnam War, politics was heavily involved with the military, which is why it lasted nineteen years.
Speaker 5: There's ebbs and flows to this.
Speaker 3: I am not about prolonged wars, and I'm about America sticking their nose where it doesn't belong. But at the same time, there are so many conflicts going on around the world right now, and I don't mean country versus country, like for instance, what's going on in Pakistan and Afghanistan. America should be nowhere near that. That is not our problem, and I agree with that. However, a warlord that's taking child slaves in Africa also not America's problem. But like, YO, give us two weeks, we could be in and out that bitch, and everybody would be better for the experience. I think that's a net positive overall, and it would help our military industrial complex, and it would help jobs, and it would help them. There's plenty of trash that needs to be cleaned up. We don't have to do things to the grandiose political scale that they've turned things into these days.
Speaker 2: Sure, but the problem is is that all right, you know, maybe old Sally Sue did benefit from that war at the pomp and on all products that contain some kind of petroleum whatever. Right, but let's say, you know it, it was a grand gesture and we only lost I don't know, let's just say we only lost five hundred people in that war, so you know, it's a greater sacrifice for you know, or for the benefit of an entire country. But one of those five hundred people was her son, right, Okay, Well, now, whenever she goes and she's paying at the pomp and she's do you think she's gonna be fucking stoked that she's paying at the pomp and knowing that her son is dead?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 3: Wait, her son volunteered. It's not nobody put a gun to his head and made him sign up. And if you join the military, you shouldn't want to stay home. Why the fuck would you join the military? Join join the police department. Like, if you're joining the military, you should want to deploy, you should want to see combat, you should want to go do stuff, which means there's an inherent risk of you losing your life. And if that's like jarring news to anybody, I hate to break it to you. That's literally the point of the military. Ah man. I just parents can feel how they want about that. But the child, the young adult, decided to sign on the dotted line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, And that's what's really unfortunate about it, is that the military will accept eighteen year olds seventeen year olds, you know, seventeen, Like that's that should be fucking illegal. Like there is no way in hell that an eighteen year old or a seventeen year old has a developed enough mind to say I'm going to go risk my life because I believe in patriotism. Whenever, most times that people go to war, they are too young to comprehend just the everything all encompassing with war and who's to benefit. Most of the time, usually it's the big oil oligarchs. Usually it's the UH, it's the military industrial complex. Usually it has nothing to benefit. So it gets these kids, I mean you to name an example. It gets these kids to think like and believe in the in patriotic way. And we're fighting for America. You're not fighting for America. You're fighting for corporations. You're fighting for oil oligarchs, You're fighting for the fucking military industrial complex. You what you thought you were fighting for your country? You have now been duped. And I can't tell you how many times I've seen videos of you know, grown men that win, and you know, whether it was the Iraq and Afghanistan war or Iran or wherever. Right Like, I can't tell you how many times these people are fucking sick to their stomach and knowing that they went and fought and risked their lives for these fucking people.
Speaker 3: Sure, sure, and I get that, but also you signed the contract. I have signed up to do this. And if he thought that you were gonna get involved in a war, if it was only defensive, again, your recruiter lied to you.
Speaker 5: You'll go where you're told to.
Speaker 3: Go because it's to the needs of the of the country, whatever those needs may be at this time. Even if you disagree with the war, Oh well I'm a conscientious objector, then get the fuck out of the military.
Speaker 5: Don't join.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but even you have said, like anybody that even thinks about joining the military, the Marine Corps in general, you're like, don't no.
Speaker 3: If you're trying to go and kill people, then, like, for sure, the Marine Corps is If you're trying to go and kill people, you got something fucking wrong in your head, Like when the entire Marine Corps has something wrong with it. That's why we joined the Marine Corps. Like it's not a joke, Like it's.
Speaker 2: It's like who wakes up and says, man, I really just fucking need to kill somebody today. I'm not even trying to sound like a fucking like a like a tearful heart kind of liberal and saying that I'm talking about humanely, like those people there needs to be like there's something wrong.
Speaker 3: Or is a blood cult. Like, yes, I've said this a million times. I'm not shy about this, proud of it is what it is. You need the pit bull to be let off the leash from time to time. That the Marine Corps is the pit bull. If you're looking for like the good family dog who joined the army, Like for sure, there's all kinds of careers and jobs and they treat you like a human.
Speaker 5: Being and like it's good stuff.
Speaker 3: If you're joining the Marine Corps, then like expect to have your life suck for the purpose of when you get let off off the leash.
Speaker 5: That's how this goes, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's just a difference of opinion. I mean, I'm not gonna I get it. Yeah, you know, that's just how I process it in my mind. It just doesn't make sense, Nonna.
Speaker 3: I get that. I get that. And we're also looking at this on the micro scale of the individual. You have to look at warfare on the macro for the entire organization, for the entire department, for the entire nation, for the entire world, right, because warfare is a lot more than the quick skirmishes and the firefights that take place. It is so much more than the Ied attacks. It is so much more than the caskets coming back with flags on which me and my boys had to receive at Dover. As a matter of fact, I can't I've marched over a thousand funerals. Like I'm telling you, I know this inside and out. And that's the micro level. The macro is what is the long term ramifications on that area that is now a war zone? What is the long term ramifications on us as a nation for being involved in this in the first place. There's a lot of big picture stuff here. But back to the point that I was making. Any massive technological advancement in the last I would argue two thousand years was done for the principle of warfare.
Speaker 2: Well, thank god for war because it really it really advanced us in terms of surveillance, and you know that's what we really care about.
Speaker 3: Look at us right now, we're talking on the internet because of satellites, right That was all done because of the military industrial complex. That wasn't done for the better men of humanity. Electricity ran to our homes. I fuck, we could go into the realm of indoor plumbing as far as the Romans are concerned, same thing. They needed to get water to certain areas. Like it's there's there's levels upon levels of this that go from again the macro to the micro of how warfare is the only reason that we have any kind of modern comforts of our modern day and age.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't think that that's a good enough reason. I think that, you know, probably eventually we would have stumbled across that as a as a breed of animal of the human that we are, we would have eventually gotten there, given another five hundred years, given another thousand years, Like okay, you know, like, do we absolutely need military? No, I'm not anti military. I'm anti war, So do we absolutely need war? I'm not anti farmers, but I'm anti garden?
Speaker 3: Like wait, what, No? No, I think that.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm I'm for defending your nation, like I'm gonna pro that.
Speaker 5: But I don't a good offense, is it not?
Speaker 3: And I don't agree with that.
Speaker 5: You play football.
Speaker 2: I played defense. I believe that the best. I believe that defense wins championships. Oh okay, I forgot, Yeah that's totally how that goes.
Speaker 3: What dude, luckstdowns are not scored by the defense unless the rare incasion of a fumble or an interception.
Speaker 2: Dog, dude, anybody that's watched a Steeler game knows that fucking defense wins championships. You ever heard of the fucking steel curtain, brother, I mean, yeah, you've only mentioned it a time or two. I'm just saying defense does when if you have a porous defense, you have a shit starting cornerback that can't cover anybody, your offense is going to have to try and outscore the like the worst game plan is thinking that your offense can win the game by just outscoring like that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you have to have both. You have to have a good offense and a good defense. Otherwise it's going to be a high scoring game where it's just I hope we can score more touchdowns and then before the time runs out. I'm with you one hundred percent. But you also have to have a good You have to have a defense. You absolutely have to have a good defense. But without a good offense, the defense is not going to win the game. That There's no way. Eventually, they will let one go, they will make a pass, they will whatever, and it might be a one to zero one touchdown to zero game. But at the end of the day, the offense has to do their job. The defense has to do their job. Absolutely, but you need both. I mean, there there is such a thing as a safety. There are such things as pick sixes. There's such games for touchdowns.
Speaker 5: That's the exception.
Speaker 3: If a defense score anything involving the defense scores a touchdown in a game, that is a rarity that might happen. Once again, there is exceptions. Yes, there's exceptions where there was like three pick sixes in the first half. Like, yeah, I'm not denying that. But if you look at football as a game overall, the offense is the one that scores more touchdowns than the defense.
Speaker 5: It's not even like a close comparison.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: There have been games where like people have won three to nothing, ten to nothing, six to nothing, like, it has happened plenty of times.
Speaker 3: And it's usual.
Speaker 5: That's not a normal thing.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's only because the fucking league has gotten so pussified that we're not allowed to smash quarterbacks anymore. And so the idea is is that if your defense is good enough, it's going to rip apart in the offense.
Speaker 3: Like see dude, whenever I was so this is when the.
Speaker 5: Same thing in war. It's the same thing in war.
Speaker 3: It used to be we could get in there and funct shit up for three years and walk out of there and be done.
Speaker 5: Now because they've pussified.
Speaker 3: By they, I mean at the league, I mean, politicians have pussified and nerfed our military so much we get involved in twenty year hearts and minds campaigns that take away from everything. I agree with you one hundred percent. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess it's just a difference of opinion. I mean, I think that I'm not even really trying to convince you. Of all, people like you joined the military. You're about that life. You think that it's a great thing to be like a fucking stone cold killer. I'm I disagree with that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I understand that, and there's people that give me shit because I never deployed. Keep in mind, I joined the infantry during time of war and my goal was to deploy, but the needs of the Marine Corps told me that I was going to DC.
Speaker 5: That's still my biggest life regret.
Speaker 3: But it's not up to you, though. Yeah, I mean, it really was not. It got it was not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's all voluntary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my fucking ass, dude, how many voluntary things are there in the Marine Corps.
Speaker 2: But you know, and especially you hear about people going up to recruiters and they're like, yeah, I want to do this, I want to do that, and the recruiters like fucking pumping them up. I know that there's a spot open for you, and I know that you can do it. Just sign this line and I'll give you at least a ninety five percent chance that you're gonna get stationed over here and fucking Honolulu or some shit. Next thing, you know, you're in Vermont somewhere, you know, for the next few years.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, it's your first school and you're like, wait a minute, electrician school.
Speaker 5: I signed up to be this.
Speaker 3: And it's like your recruiter fucked you. I don't know how else to tell you this, homie. Yeah. Yeah. Meanwhile, the recruiters laughing his way to the bank, you know, oh yeah, he's good. As long as he meets his quotas, he's fine. And it's not even like they get bonuses. They get reprimanded if they don't meet their quotas. Think about a car salesman who doesn't get a bonus or any kind of cut of the sale, he will like lose his job if he doesn't sell x amount of cars and it's like maybe two cars a month or whatever the case is, it's relatively low. But if he doesn't meet that, like he's fired and no other car company will hire him again, no lot will hire him again, Like his entire livelihood depends on him doing the very basis of what his job is.
Speaker 5: Right, that the recruiters are a salesman.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's the thing, Like, you know, if you're going to be working for the car company, you would much rather be inside in the air conditioning. Just the most amount of work is your wrist, you know, moving around the pen a little bit, rather than being outside working on car berators in one hundred and twenty degrees and.
Speaker 3: No shade or and you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And so I get why people would much rather be a recruiter than out there in the field.
Speaker 5: But now back to the point.
Speaker 3: Most of our medical innovations, and I don't mean big pharma, I mean like surgery and medical innovations were created and developed because of things that happen on battlefields. Most of our travel and logistics, trains, planes, cars.
Speaker 5: Trains, planes, and homobiles.
Speaker 3: All of this has been advanced because of warfare, right, Hell, even our postal service was advanced to the level that it is now because of warfare. Again, it's an uncomfortable truth, and I understand why people have so much trepidation and strong opinions towards warfare. I completely get it, I do. But throughout the course of human history, nothing has been more decisive and divisive, to be fair, as warfare, to settle disputes, to advance medicine, to advance technology, to advance transportation and logistics, to advance anything that has led to refrigeration even and you're right, maybe in another five hundred years thousand years, we as a society would have developed these things on our own. But think about this, take away America for a second. Let's go three hundred years in the past. When a king needed some scientific development to be made, he was throwing funding into it for a purpose. It typically wasn't for the shits and gigs of it. Maybe some of it was to flex there's that for sure, but more often than not, he would be hiring these scientists for lack of better words, they probably called them something else at that time. For the principle of warfare, that's the basis of it, man, That's the way it's always gone, the only way we've had any real advancements anyway. Yeah, there's some examples of some stuff that was done from nonprofits and you know, labs that weren't being funded by the government. There is examples, for sure, but it's not a close comparison. Like the same thing we just talked about, how the defense can win a game by points alone. That is the rarity, not the rule. Typically, throughout the course of human history, the majority, vast majority of technological advancements had been made because of warfare as a con instant spurring on, if you will, And that's where the funding goes. That's why the research gets done in certain areas, because who's got the biggest checkbook, Who's.
Speaker 5: Going to fund this research the most? You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, you can kind of really take that a bunch of different ways. Like if you look and I just looked up the total amount that we spent on the Iraq War, which was a twenty year war, there were nine hundred thousand people that died. I don't know if that's on all sides or if that's.
Speaker 3: Just we lost like seven thousand, they lost like four hundred thousand or something.
Speaker 5: Crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, this is from Brown Brown College, but uh, I think it's Berkeley, the two biggest liberal fucking hubs in the nation. But all right, I think it's saying in total nine hundred thousand people. Whatever the number of deaths is, let's just talk about the number here. So it says a report from the Cost of War Project at Brown University revealed that twenty years of post nine to eleven wars have cost the US and estimated eight trillion dollars. So you want to talk about like the amount of money that is being spent on these endeavors. Right again, Prolonged wars are never good, dude. If we would have gotten in and out in three, possibly five years, we would be having a completely different conversation.
Speaker 2: So where is that money better spent? Is it better spent on a I don't know, on a fucking whatever, like some guns or some bombs, or some helicopters, some fucking aircraft whatever.
Speaker 3: Is it better spent on that?
Speaker 2: As far as just up, I don't know, like helping the economy, or imagine that eight trillion dollars somehow infused into the economy. Maybe you take that eight trillion dollars and say, you know what, American people, I mean.
Speaker 3: This is a fucking pipe dreaming. It will never happen.
Speaker 2: But if you say, look, we got this extra eight trillion dollars, We're not going to charge your taxes for the next three years, Like.
Speaker 3: Let's just throw it out there.
Speaker 2: Imagine how much that would stimulate the economy. Imagine how much that would stimulate growth. Imagine how much that would benefit literally every single household. But no, and I'm I don't know if three years would be enough. Let's just say one year for shits and gigs, But imagine how much that would help, you know what I mean. So you can make the argument the war is good for the economy, the war is good for people. But imagine if we weren't so fucking focused on just like this barbaric acts of annihilating people that we disagree with, Like it is crazy, we could be so far in the future. We should be living in the fucking Jetson's life right now. Bro, Like that's what I'm trying to say, like, we should be living so far advanced, and if you look over at other countries as far as their advancement goes, dude, we are in the shitter like we are. We're nowhere near advanced as a lot of other countries. If you really like got it. Name three, China's pretty fucking advanced.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's talk about China in their quote unquote advancement. They can't feed their fucking people. The fact that America put tariffs on Soy, they are having massive starvation.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a communist thing. I'm talking about just the actual country itself. If you look there, dude, I'm talking about like.
Speaker 5: And they have taken from us and that's been confirmed.
Speaker 3: Well it's unfortunate because you look around. I don't fucking see any of that around here, dude, any starvation I know?
Speaker 5: Praise God.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Okay, Now what technology does China have that we don't?
Speaker 5: Bro? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I mean, have you looked, like, yes, like the technology dude, the shit that they have over there is like what light years ahead of what we have.
Speaker 5: You are very very mistaken.
Speaker 3: Name one thing that they had that we don't due.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not mistaken. I've seen videos of people going over there and saying, oh my god, everything that we were taught about China is totally wrong.
Speaker 3: Now. Communism sucks.
Speaker 2: I'm not even talking about that note, I'm talking about just the fucking well being, Like the city infrastructures, I mean, the fucking electric grid, everything is like so much more advanced.
Speaker 3: Of China still heats their home with coal pellets. When the Beijing Olympics took down over there, when Michael Phelps is over there in Beijing, they had to actually let people freeze so that they could clean up the air enough to not let the fucking smog of the of the city be as pollutant as it is. The entire city looks like it has fog twenty four to seven from the coal smoke. What are you talking about? Beijing, that's the capital city of China, that's their main hub.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: That's like somebody saying, well, look how shitty America is doing just by looking at DC, Like, that's not a fair assessment. You cannot compare DC to Beijing, or New York City to Beijing. It is not even a fucking apples to apples comparison, New York City is doing leaps and bounds better even with all.
Speaker 5: Of their trash and shit.
Speaker 3: Then Beijing is doing just on pollution alone. Wow, electrical grid bro According to according to Information Technology and Innovation Foundation, there's an article that says, wake up America, China is overtaking the United States and innovation capacity. So like overtaking it. Yeah, but that's because they hold the reins. As far as the precious minerals is concerned.
Speaker 2: You want to talk about the most technologically advanced countries, we are in literally the middle of the pack. This is coming from World Populationreview dot com. Now you consider and say that all these websites are fake news and they're liberal leaning or whatever, like how do you how do we know what the fuck is real? Or whatever? Right like?
Speaker 3: And so you have dude, even like China, like it's talk about time about is India ahead of us on that list? And this will be a really good comparison, no far as it's not.
Speaker 2: No, no, And I'm not saying that we're at the bottom. We're actually towards the top. But there are three there are at least three countries that are ahead of us as far as technologically being technologically advanced. This is as per twenty twenty four, China, South Korea, and Japan.
Speaker 3: I would believe South Korea and Japan. I would believe those two. I would need to see a little bit more data.
Speaker 2: So they give they give technologically advanced scores, and on this chart we coming forth as far as technological advancement, and they give them scores right, and so obviously it's going to be graded on a curve. Otherwise there wouldn't be somebody with one hundred at the top right, And so Japan scored one hundred, one hundred right at the top right, South Korea, South Korea at ninety nine point five, China at ninety six point one, and then you got the United States at ninety four point three. So not super far behind. I'm not saying that we suck, But what i am saying is, if we believe that we are the fucking kings of the world, that we are the greatest country to ever exist, why are we not fucking first across the board and everything?
Speaker 3: Because we've had a massive brain drain here recently. There's a lot of people that send their kids to American colleges to get education and then they go back to their home countries to advance them. And that's fine, I understand that, But it used to be that these people will come from all over the world and stay in the mirror.
Speaker 2: You want to talk about human capital. As far as the education scores, we can really go there, and we are not even we're not even in the top twenty.
Speaker 3: Well, when you look at that, you're not looking at colleges, you're looking at the public schools in America, which, yeah, if you're looking at that as compared to a lot of other nations, yet we are lacking.
Speaker 2: Interesting how Japan is the most technologically advanced and they also have the top education scores.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Interesting. Has also reasons for this, Jonathan, there's reasons for this. We didn't allow Japan to have a military for decades. They have only recently re entered the conversation as far as starting their own military. So for decades we literally let them just work on themselves and we gave them our military protection. Followed by they were able to advance.
Speaker 2: So the education scores, it goes Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Canada is even ahead of US, Norway, the Netherlands, Finland, Australia, the United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Austria, South Korea, New Zealand, Luxembourg, Ireland, Singapore, Italy, Iceland and then the United States.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I could believe that for sure.
Speaker 3: Bro, We're letting fucking Iceland take us over come. Yeah, look at the population of Iceland, all right, Well how about the UK. Look at the population of the UK. And they got their own problems. Yeah, they might have as an education, but we don't have half of our population naming our kids Mohammed. So you know, there's that.
Speaker 2: Austria, it's pretty sizable. It's not tiny. Germany not tiny.
Speaker 3: No, they put a Germany puts a very big emphasis on their education, so does France and Belgium. They treat the fucking middle schools like college like and that's crazy. And that's the difference.
Speaker 2: The difference is is that we have a school system and it's only getting worse, like one hundred percent. Our school system is absolutely getting worse, right, And the school system was literally built for factory workers. It was not made for us to be, you know, technologically literate. It was not made for us to be able to become business owners and to become leader leaders of the world. The public school system, like, that's why no rich people send their kids to public school, Like, it's not only because of the crime that is happening in there, not only because of the teacher's pay of what they're getting, which usually isn't worth two flying fucks, right, Because look, if you're getting paid ten dollars an hour to do a fucked up job. I'm not saying that that's what they make, but just hypothetically, let's say you're getting paid.
Speaker 3: Ten dollars an hour.
Speaker 2: I don't blame the people at McDonald's for making shitty sandwiches and not giving a fuck about what they're making. Because they're making they're they're making no money, you know what I mean. You have to have a reason to to to want to move forward. You have to have a reason, like there has to be some form of advancement proposition here. But the school system only built factory workers. Fuck it turned me into a factory worker. You think that I was thinking about building a fucking business whenever I came out to high school. No, dude, I didn't even want to go to college. I didn't want to go to college so much because I hated high school that much because I felt like it was so boring that I wasn't learning anything. And so, I mean, everybody's different. I mean, of course, but I don't know. I guess we're kind of just spending in circles here at this point. My point is is that the idea that you know, we need war in order to you know, benefit the economy and benefit everybody else, I disagree because I think that that money can be allotted in a much much different ways to be able to advance us. Like you think about that eight trillion dollars that was spending fucking twenty years. Dude, eight trillion dollars. Imagine the schooling that people can get. Imagine the advance that you can get on an individual level at that point.
Speaker 3: Sure, but it's like you just said, that would never happen. That would never happen. They would never reallocate the funds for that purpose. Hell, we can't even agree to cut off foreign spending for dumb shit. We can't even agree that, well we can't. Trump just sent or is trying to send twenty billion dollars to Argentina for no fucking reason other than to prop up the Argentinian government that money could be so much better spent on American soil. But but you know, I agree with that one hundred percent, but it's not gonna happen. It's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that that's to be honest, dude, I think that this entire country is built on a fucking it's a house of cards.
Speaker 3: Like That's really, We're not the only one, dude. We're not the only country that sends money like this. We're not the only country that spends on their military like this. Yeah, but nobody does. It's to the level that we do it because we are, in fact, top dog on that. To our military is the best. And that's what's up.
Speaker 2: We're so much the top dog that we want to give away all of our money.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, fuckings, I'm not going there.
Speaker 5: I'm not knowing that I.
Speaker 3: Agree that we shouldn't give away money like that. I don't like that at all. I for one, especially if we keep talking about military spending and the budget and how they have to take away from other projects to boost up the military and all that. Fine, fine, so stop spending money on foreign nations and spend that money to balance our own checkbooks, put it into the education system, put it into healthcare, all these things. It's never gonna happen. Look, it's how this works.
Speaker 2: If you are the big dick of the world, if you are the bully of the world. I don't know about you, but whenever I saw bullies in school, I don't remember those bullies handing away their lunch money to the kids that.
Speaker 3: They picked on.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: No, and that's what we're doing. No. But I bet the bully was handing over lunch money to other people that was allies of theirs. I doubt that.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 3: No, I guess in the case of the school yard bully, maybe that's a bit of a contrived example for this one.
Speaker 5: But no, I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Agree that fucking Israel is the bully, and they're clearly clearly. But honestly, there is some real shit about that, which we'll cover at a later date.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I would not look more into the Katari money that's being spent in the US milit Millit you do everything in your power to way is it the focus from Israel? It is like it's astounding No, no, no, and we're not gonna start the whole Israel conversation here. We're talking about a fucking Cold War era under ice bunker here. But what I'm saying is as much shit as we talk about Israel, which that does deserve its conversation.
Speaker 5: Not trying to dissuade that so many people are missing.
Speaker 3: Everybody's talking Apak, nobody's talking nor pack, nobody's talking about Qatar. Is its mind blowing to me that people are so cool with tunnel visionally in on one of these rather than looking at the whole scope. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Whenever Qatar sends their money, do they have to do they have to label it as foreign aid? U? You know what, Israel is the only country that we accept any kind of help, any help in quotations, any kind of money from a foreign country that doesn't have to label itself as a foreign entity.
Speaker 5: It doesn't have to label itself as a foreign ency.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what a pack is. That's right, because it goes to the lobbyist groups, and there's a Katari lobbyist group.
Speaker 2: I just I wonder if it has to label itself as foreign aid. I don't know, but I would like to look into it. As far as my understanding goes. Israel is the only one that doesn't have to label as foreign entity, like as foreign funding.
Speaker 5: We should look into it more, dude, And I checked.
Speaker 3: The last time I checked.
Speaker 2: I don't think that there's dual citizenship to fucking Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 3: You mean the UAE. Sure, that's where Qatar is.
Speaker 2: The Qatar is, Yeah, I get a mix up, same fucking thing to me, But you know what I.
Speaker 3: Mean, It's like, are they from Zimbabwe or no? I'm just kidding. No, no, no. But until the whole point about the war being good for the nation, Okay, listen, I understand that war is not a pretty thing and it's not something that we should be idolizing. I can agree with this point, but then again, every nation has benefited from war in some way, shape or form at some point in their history. And the day that America stops having the strongest military is the day that we will start to decline. And we're approaching that two hundred and fifty year mark. I think this is all how that goes. Huh.
Speaker 2: I mean it's possible. Hell yeah, I guess I'm wrong. Several politicians hold dual citizenship that includes the UAE, often due to their contributions to the country's economy or their heritage. However, specific names and details may vary, and it's important to note that laws regarding dual citizenship can differ by country. All right, well, we should be looking into fucking all of them, then.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you. That's literally all I've been saying.
Speaker 3: I know people think that I'm a cook for Israel, and it's like, bro, I'm not even trying to be that way. I'm saying there is way more fucker real foot than just Israel. I get it. But you you are.
Speaker 2: You're real quick to pull the trigger on everybody else except for Israel. You know that you have a fucking soft spot for Israel for some god forsaken reason.
Speaker 3: It's not even it's not even gonna have a soft spot for Israel, dude, i'mna be honest with you, it's not even that. It is because everybody is so quick to pull the trigger on Israel. I feel like I have to be that one person be like, hey, wait a minute, what about this thing over here? Like I'm not trying to take beyond that.
Speaker 2: No, it has to be beyond that, because if everybody was like tits up against China, you would jump right on board. We're talking about, like you trying to tell me that you would try and level the playing field if everybody was against China, you'd be like, well, hold on, it's not just China. What I know, fucking Canada or something.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, how many times when China gets brought up, I bring up almost instantly, North Korea, Russia, Iran. No. I mean, I don't know, dude, And I'm trying to keep it as fair and balanced as I can. But by doing that, I make myself look like I'm a some sort of a net and Yahoo cock writer, and it's like, no, fuck that in Yahoo, dude. I am not trying to be that guy. And I'm not even trying to be the pro Israel voice on here, the Israeli apologist. All I'm saying is that if we're gonna keep it one hundred and let's keep it one thou wow, And if we're gonna point out the bad guys whose money is being spent in our politicians' pockets, then let's look at all of them. And as of this moment, right now, this is gonna be controversial. As of right now. October twenty first twenty twenty five, there is way more Katari dollars being spent in our politicians' pockets than Israeli. I more.
Speaker 2: I have really enjoyed the fallout from people like there there are people that are waking up on both sides, on all sides, because I don't even want to it's not even just two sides, because I believe that there are there are the left wingers, there are the right wingers, and then there are the people that say fuck both wings. Right Like I like, like, I've found myself in the middle rate there, not even in the middle, because that means that I fucking agree on both sides, because I disagree heavily with both.
Speaker 3: And that's you know, just with looking at all this.
Speaker 2: But but one thing that I have found is that there are a lot of people that are kind of like saying, fuck both sides, and they're like, if any single one of these politicians has accepted a single dollar from APEC, I'm not voting for them. And I think that that's that's a beautiful thing. And I think that you know, if.
Speaker 3: You just wake up to that tiny little thing, that one little tiny.
Speaker 2: Speck of a detail, especially Gavin Newsom who's taken in a lot of money.
Speaker 3: And somebody was like, oh, yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not taking in any money from from a pack and and Gavin Newsom was like.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's funny. You know, it's it's just it's just weird.
Speaker 2: I you know, I I never even thought about the money that I've received from a pack.
Speaker 3: It's not something that's on my mind. And I'm like, you piece of shit. And all of them are.
Speaker 5: Keep in mind, dude.
Speaker 3: Ted Cruz and Gavin Newsom, extremists on either side of the wing of that bird are both taking tons of money from Israel. Yep.
Speaker 5: Like that that's the big picture here.
Speaker 3: Whe It's like, well, I'm not voting for h if they take money from Israel. Good luck finding one that's been in office for more than two terms that isn't.
Speaker 2: Ted Cruz believes that it's our duty, like as well, not our duty. Well, I don't know the Christian duty to look out for Israel.
Speaker 3: Two man, there's a lot of disagree with that. No, I believe that, yeah, yeah, And there's I know Christians who personally believe that, like they take any offense to Israel as an offense to them. Meanwhile, I am not a part of that group. I'm a Christian that believes that, yes, Israel might be the Holy Land, but the people that live there are not the people that they are talking about necessarily at all sections of the Bible, right, there's an arc of a new Covenant that we live under now. The old Covenant was to Moses. Jesus came and the ark of the New Covenant happened, and we are living under that truth now. So as far as keeping Jerusalem a holy city, I'm with it, absolutely with it saying that the because there's a lot of holy sites there, and I'm not saying but Jesus came, No, no, No, I'm saying to acknowledge that city as a holy city for the sites that are there, I'm with it. But to say that that inherently means that I have to back everything that in Yahoo does. You're out of your fucking mind. The true are not the same thing.
Speaker 2: The crazy thing to me is is that if God created everything, how is everything not holy? How is one spec on a map the only holy place?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, I can agree with that. I believe the entire earth is holy. I'm with you on that. However, Jesus didn't walk in Louisiana. You see what I'm saying. Well, he walked in Jerusalem and Bethlehem and Nazareth, in Capernaum. I mean, these are places that I think hold a different type of resonance, if you will. Yeah, But he's omnipresent, isn't he, So he would kind of be everywhere. Yes, But I'm talking about when he walked the earth in his physical flesh, right, So flesh is more important than his omnipresence.
Speaker 5: I didn't say that.
Speaker 3: I am saying that there are specific places where he did walk, and there are places that he did not walk. I feel like the places he did walk, like the Jordan River, Like I before I die, I would love to get baptized in the Jordan River for no reason. It's not gonna make me a better Christian. It's not gonna guarantee my way into Heaven. I don't believe that that's how that goes. I've already been baptized. It's as far as what that could mean. That's already been done and signed off. But still that is like an incredible opportunity if I ever get my chance.
Speaker 2: Man, No, I get it just for his historical meaning. But anyway, all right, I feel like we have veered all the way off the beaten path here.
Speaker 3: Do you want to get back to what happens to German Project ice Worm?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 3: God, we've been We've been on this for like I think we got through fifteen minutes of talking about Project ice Worm and then we went off on a tangent about this. But that's fine, Listen, I understand that people are not going to agree with big military. I am of the belief that we must, not should, must have the strongest military on earth. And if you look at the tech that our military has right now, we are far exceeding our competitors by at least fifty years, Like it's not even close. And you can look at the new things that gues the military industrial complex have released and done in the past six months, and all other countries are still scratching the surface on what we were fucking with in the eighties. Like that's China just release their newest jet. Russia just released some new hypersonic thing, and it's like, so you're now caught up to where we were in eighty two.
Speaker 5: Good for you, hommy.
Speaker 2: You know what the issue that I have, and we're going to get back to it. But the issue that I have, and I know that a lot of people were so stoked that Trump changed the name, But if you think about it, I think he's kind of trying to make my point here that you know, we switched it from the Department of Defense to the part to the Department of War. And if you think about it, if if we are just defending, then that means we are not offending. But whenever you then become the Department of War, that's not saying that you're just defending. You're going out and getting it.
Speaker 3: I personally believe that we should have a Department of Defense and a Department of Offense.
Speaker 5: That's just me. I believe we should have two separate.
Speaker 3: Departments always done in the name of the Guard and Homeland Security and Coastguard things, and the other one should be when we go and do things to function up.
Speaker 5: I think we should have two separate departments. I agree.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying Trump is fulfilling the fucking Jewish prophecy right now. Brother, That's all I'm saying. What No, the Jewish prophecy says that no one's gonna help Israel when the time comes, He's the Messiah for that to happen. That means that America would help Israel when that time came for the prophecy to be fulfilled. No one is going to help Israel when the time comes. We uh, well, except for the Savior that's going to bring together all nations. No, oh, okay, for the Antichrist thing. But that's the other point. If that Antichrist figure was supposed to be an American, especially a former president, the American military would step up. And if the prophecy is going to be fulfilled the correct way, no other country is going to help Israel when the time comes.
Speaker 5: No one.
Speaker 3: I guess that remains to be seen.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to buy more and more and more into what Brandon curl saying. I'm not even religious, but I think that they're propping him up as that figure. Like I do believe that the Eskaton is an absolutely real thing, and I think that it's entirely all made up. I think that the fucking story about oh it's prophesied that this, I personally think that it's like, no, this was their playbook, and they are trying to live up to their playbook, you know, like I think that they're trying to They say that they're fulfilling prophecy. It's like, dude, it's not prophecy. It's something that they have been planning for thousands of years.
Speaker 3: That's just how I look at it. I could see the argument for sure, and I believe that when the end times finally do come, it's not going to be because humans made it come. It's all going to be according to the plan, and humans are not going to have any kind of hand to play in that. That's just my personal take.
Speaker 5: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: Whenever it's like these people that are performing the red heifer sacrifice and all that as a way to bring it about, I'm over here like, y'all is so dumb. You are so dumb. You are trying to do this before the temple is even built. You're trying to do this before all these other things come into play. And it's like, big dog, what are you doing. This is literally putting the car before the horse and trying to tell me that it's more efficient.
Speaker 2: Well, if you think about it, you know, I mean, what is going to bring about the Messiah? Just from the Jewish understanding, because I personally I don't know if I believe that the Christians are the one that are trying to bring about the escaton, I think that it's probably a Jewish thing.
Speaker 3: The red Heifer sacrifice was done by Messianic Jews. These are Jews that recognize Jesus Christ as their Lord and saviors. So therefore they're Christians.
Speaker 2: No, But my point is is that they're not so much worried about fulfilling the Christian prophecy as much as they are about fulfilling the Jewish prophecies right about the coming Messiah, Like if we just shift our focus to like, all right, I understand that there are a lot of Christians who listen to this podcast, but if you look at seeing the world from the vantage point from I'm not even just saying your typical Jew. Let's just say the more corrupt ones. Right, There's corrupt fucking religious people all over the place. Doesn't matter your religion, there's always a turd in the punchable. My point is is that if there are certain things that need to be fulfilled in order for your Messiah to come, then maybe we should be paying attention to that playbook, especially the people that are calling out Israel and calling out the wars that is going on, and the money that's being spent in other countries, and the amount of people that have been high so much so that they get assassinated on a campus so that they don't keep on talking about it. My point is is that maybe we should be looking into that fucking playbook a little bit more and not necessarily, you know, relying on our own understanding, in our own belief like, let's look at the fucking governors of war.
Speaker 3: Let's look into the Bible, let's look at the playbook. I agree, everybody, please read your Bible daily. I could not agree more with you, Jonathan. But to your point, the founding of the Nation of Israel was seen as a move towards escaton because the Nation of Israel had to be re established before the endtime conversation could ever come about.
Speaker 2: There's this guy I want you to look into at some point, maybe we'll do a whole episode on him.
Speaker 3: His Have you ever heard of the name Theodore Herzel? Yeah? I think it's Hurtzel or Herzel. I've heard both, but yeah, probably both. I don't know.
Speaker 2: This is the guy that created Zionism, Yeah, Like he is the founder of Zionism. And by the way, he was not a religious person. He was actually an atheist.
Speaker 3: So the idea that the people are, you know, Zionism is a good thing, and of course Israel needs their own land and all this shit. Meanwhile, the fucking guy that created it didn't do it for religion. Okay, he did it because the Jews kept on getting kicked out of all these countries. Whether you believe it was the right thing that they are getting kicked out or not, the point is that they didn't have a land, and they were they were roaming everywhere, right, and there seemed to be some kind of disturbances everywhere. But you know, as far as that goes, he believed that he could push these people into their own land so that so that they can carry out their their new world order type of plans as far as Zionism goes.
Speaker 5: But that's the point.
Speaker 3: Zionism in and of itself, right, is just the fact that you believe that Israel.
Speaker 5: As a nation should exist.
Speaker 3: Now, the ultra Zionism is where you believe that Israel can do no wrong because they're Israel, and that they are somehow better than everyone else, including America, because they're Israel. There's a difference here. It's the same thing, like a feminist versus an ultra feminist. A feminist means that you believe that women should get paid equal to men for the same job.
Speaker 5: Like who can disagree with this?
Speaker 3: Ultra feminism means that you believe that a woman is inherently better than a man because she's a woman. That That's not what Hurtzel was after whenever he found it Zionism. He just wanted the Jews to have a land to call their own, the same way that I believe the Kords should have a land to call their own.
Speaker 5: Kurdistan should be a nation.
Speaker 3: I believe that, And there's no like, I don't know if there's some sort of movement on that regard, Like you would use the term Zionism for Israel, I don't know what there is for Kurds. But yeah, I could believe that. You know that, I actually agree with you.
Speaker 2: And I'll say that I would say that even the Pastafarians deserve their own land. And I'll say that the eclectics out there that are practicing all this paganism, give them their own land.
Speaker 3: You know, Let's just give everybody that has a belief their own land. They deserve it. They deserve that, Jacob.
Speaker 2: If you think about all the Pagans that were sacrificed in the name, I'm not even gonna go there, but you think about it. Are people were kick out, these people were slaughtered, These people were quote unquote disturbances in certain lands.
Speaker 3: Let's give them a fucking land too, So real quick, the Kurds are already in one section of the world, and they had been for a very very very long time. It's not like they're all scattered about to Russia and Europe and African all that. They're already in the place. It's just split across four different nations. Okay. The Jews, their land has always been Israel, although people disagree with that fact, but like that is the way it's been for thousands of years. And I understand that's not how conquest works, right, But they bought the land through through a little bit of chicanery, and I understand that there's some there's some issues with how the nation of Israel was founded. Okay, all the other countries came and attacked them to take it back from them, and they defended their territory. If the Pastafarians want to buy a section of land claiming as their own nation and then have all of those neighbors attack them at the same time and win that war. Sounds like it's fucking Pastafarian land. Yeah, but that's not what people are saying. As far as why you're you're cheering for Zionism, you know you don't necessarily these people that look into this, they don't care that there was a transaction made, even though it was the shadiest of all transactions. They don't care about that.
Speaker 2: They just believe, well, their God's chosen people, they deserve a land if anybody deserves a land. My suggestion is is that, look, if I wear a colander in my fucking driver's license photo, I deserve my own blot of land. Give me one of those islands that they just found, like, I'll take take one of those.
Speaker 3: Then you and the Pastafarians can go buy that land and declare it as your own independence, sovereign nation, and whatever nation owned it beforehand, they will come after you, so be prepared to defend it. And if you can successfully defend it, it sounds like now Pastafarians have their own.
Speaker 2: Nation well, and and what I will do as a Pasafarian is is that I will. Of course, I'm going to get an island to where I can drill like a bunch of oil. And then when the money that I make from that oil, I'm gonna funnel it into the United States. And I'm going to tell the United States, Hey, if anybody says anything wrong about us Pastafarians, here's what's gonna need to happen. Like, you are not allowed to say anything negative. And I need you to promote pro Pastafarian ideology and I need you to back us in every single war. And if you don't back us in every single war, then we're gonna nine to eleven year ass. Then we're gonna Charlie Kirk your ass. Then we're gonna cut you off righted the fucking threshold and we will control you. Okay, that is what I'll do as hypothetically.
Speaker 3: No, no, if y'all as Pastafarians can get that kind of oil money and can bankroll it like that, I wish you the best of luck, dude.
Speaker 2: And I also want to make sure that there are lots of US politicians that have dual citizenship to pasta Pastafarian land, pasta Farania.
Speaker 3: There we go Pastafarania, Yeah, Postinia, Pantera whatever or Panera whatever. Paneras actually really good, but it's not. It's overpriced hospital food.
Speaker 2: No, I agree, And I feel the same way about Olive Garden. I know it's just a major chain or whatever, but I fucking love that tour of Italy.
Speaker 3: Dude, I can slam that all day anyway.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, so sorry, now we are officially getting back on track.
Speaker 3: Ice worm. God, what a weird tangent we took to go from military industrial complex to warfare to Israel, all while talking about Cold War secret missions and things. It all leads to the Jews. Brother, it really shouldn't, and more often it doesn't. But depending on who you ask, like Ian Carroll, he'll tell you everything leads back to the Jews.
Speaker 5: It's a game. It's a game.
Speaker 3: Literally, name anything that's wrong in your life right now, and in three statements, I bet you could blame Israel for it, the same way that it's been done towards the Gypsies and witches and Gnostics.
Speaker 5: And the Huns.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's been done towards groups that you just anybody has an issue with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we don't talk about those genocides, only talk about the one main genocide that everybody's allowed to. You know, I'm not going there either. I'm not going there either. Okay, let's get back to it.
Speaker 3: Okay, anyway, talking about I think we've left off here with the uninhabited aerial vehicle synthetic aperture radar. So all right, and again that's the same type of radar that they used to scan the pyramids and find those alleged tunnels and cubes at the bottom, which was very ai derivative. But neither here nor there. Uh. In the new data, individual structures in the secret City are visible in a way they've never been seen before. Green explain statement, scientists expect to use the UAVSA.
Speaker 5: R or UAVSAR.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's even how you pronounce the acronym. It doesn't matter to measure ice sheet thickness in Antarctica and refine estimates of future sea level rise. The usefulness of uav SA R image of Camp Centry is still unclear, but the unexpected direction was certainly a blast from the past. Uh So, all right, this is just them talking about the discovery thereof and some of the backstory to it. But now let's get to a little more information about Project ice Worm. This is from Dark Docks. Let's listen together.
Speaker 6: A total of twenty one trenches were built and covered with the arched ice roofs. Under these, prefabricated buildings were placed. Although most of the tunnels were simply dug into the ice, hence the name ice worm, other surface quarters were built using wood and steel. The strange underground colony had all the amenities of a small city. In addition to the missile silos and communication rooms that controlled them, the tunnels connected each other to a chapel, theater, hospital offices, library apartments, and other essential establishments for social necessities. The ice colonists even had fresh water that they were able to obtain from a well developed system of pipes and drainage which supplied water by melting glaciers. Calculations indicated the transporting diesel across the sea, land, or through the air in order to keep the base running would be problematic. Constant loss of communication and extreme weather conditions made it difficult and expensive to secure a supply of fuel for the generators. As a solution to the problem, the army decided that a portable nuclear reactor should be installed to supply Camp Century's electrical needs. The world's first portable reactor, the PM two, was successfully installed at the base after being shipped over in pieces weighing four hundred tons in total. It could generate up to two metal walks of power. This interconnected facility was built to operate year round. It was estimated that Camp Century would last ten years without any additional modifications collapse. The first tests conducted before the construction of Camp Century showed that the ice sheet was rigid enough for tunneling. However, a later study from nineteen sixty two indicated that the ice sheet was moving faster than expected. The ice sheet was not as stable as initially thought. It appeared that the ice was far more elastic, which would cost more for the tunnel's ongoing maintenance. Otherwise, the entire facility would be at risk of collapsing and being crushed. As months passed, the slow, imperfect and constant ice sheet movements caused the tunnels and walls to narrow and deform. Eerie sounds and cracking noises haunted the staff and soldiers. Some ceilings even began to collapse alongside the tracks that were supposed to carry the missile train. The reactor room dropped five feet from its original position. Eventually, during the reactor set down for maintenance in July of nineteen sixty three, the Army decided to operate the camp only during the summer. The reactor was not reactivated again. When operations were resumed in nineteen sixty four, a diesel power plant was used. The risk of a nuclear catastrophe was deemed too great, and the underground facilities overall state had deteriorated so much that it was considered unsuitable for any further development. A massive future expansion of Camp's Century was canceled. An additional fifty two thousand square miles of tunnels were scrapped, and the deployment of the new ice Man missile was put on hold. If things had gone differently, it would have made Project ice wor in the world's largest nuclear launch site, roughly the size of the state of Indiana. In nineteen sixty seven, while the Vietnam War raged on and funds began to be cut, Camps Century was abandoned. The facility was left nearly intact as the Army gave up the site besides the structural components, where the nine thousand tons of waste and fifty thousand gallons of toxic materials such as radioactive water and diesel were left to be buried under the frozen wasteland. Engineers believe that the entire base would be eaten by the ice, taking it deeper underground as time passed on, left alone to be buried in utter secrecy. However, they did not know that one day Global Warmen would unearth the top secret facility Global Warmen.
Speaker 3: So, as we were learning here, the facility was meant to be like the primo as far as nuclear facilities can go. And this was the first portable nuclear reactor ever constructed on Earth. Once again, warfare, whether it's sub tertiary or mainline, does breed the basics of technological advancement. And it is really a shame that this site wasn't constructed better because had this portable nuclear reactor been done properly and put in an environment where it could have thrived and succeeded, think of how much further we could have gone as far as nuclear power as opposed to coal power in this country.
Speaker 5: Right, But it wasn't set up the right way. And when that nuclear.
Speaker 3: Reactor dropped five feet, Remember how I told you in the beginning, any small they had to find a place that was flat and level. That's why they chose this site in particular. When this dropped five feet, that is not a little bit. Two inches of deviation is enough to fuck up everything as far as a nuclear reactor is concerned. Five feet Yeah, no, this is the risk for a nuclear catastrophe in Greenland was too great and they had to scrub the whole project. Yeah, that's a crazy slide.
Speaker 2: And I will say, dude, just the idea of like, we wouldn't have been able to get to this point if it wasn't for military.
Speaker 3: You could always make an argument for that.
Speaker 2: But whenever you're all like, if you think about it, depending on what you believe, even let's just take it to area fifty one one. So like the idea of area fifty one. You know, whether we recovered advanced technologies from other worlds or whatever, let's just say that we did.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: If we did recover you know, those kind of advanced technologies and then you know, turned it into our own, it's always for military reasons, Like, it's never for the better the betterment of humanity. It's always for how can we turn it into a weapon to like just fuck people up? Like, That's what I mean, as far as it's barbaric to believe that war always breeds, you know, technological advance Like it's like, of course there's going to be advancement, Like there always will be some sort of advancement. You don't need military I mean, you don't need war to be able to like say that that's the only way. It's just the only way that we've known how to do since the beginning of human like history.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're correct, that is, warfare and combat have been the reasons for any major technological it's not just in our lifetime kind of thing. The Bronze Age when they realize, Bro, if you mix copper it super soft intent, it's super brittle. You get this shit called bronze first order of business. Bro, can we make stords out of that shit? That's what I'm saying. It's like, you know, we don't have to be barbaric in order to advance, is my point. People don't are we humans or are we not?
Speaker 2: That is how it's been done. I don't know about you, but I'm only temporarily a human.
Speaker 3: Okay, And while you're here, you are, in fact, your body anyway is kind of on the hook to the laws of humanity, right, And unfortunately it's not a pretty fact, but it is still a fact that warfare is what breeds technological innovation.
Speaker 2: It's the it's just the only thing that people have cared about, so of course it's gonna be the only thing that breeds technological innovation. Like if all look, if all you, let's just say that the let's for shits and giggles, let's say that the military industrial complex was the uh, I don't know, the Adam and Eve complex, okay, And all you are worried about is just fucking and fucking and fucking. You just want to bust all the nuts, right, Like you just want to keep you just want to keep on coming.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So now the Adam and Eve industry, they say, oh my god, we are making so much money from all these people. Fucking let's keep on advancing. We want them to keep on fucking because if they ever find out that, like you know, look, if you touch it too much, it starts to.
Speaker 3: It starts to fade away or something.
Speaker 2: Is that you know what I mean, Like, maybe it's a fad that eventually dies out with people fucking these blow up dolls. So we got to keep on advancing these dolls, and we're gonna make it more realistic and more realistic and more realistic. Like of course you're going to advance, like technology will always advance if there is the money and the need.
Speaker 3: Is my point.
Speaker 2: So you know, my point is is that you don't necessarily need war to always advance. There's other ways in which you could advance. Of course, I'm just making an Adam and Eve joke, which, by the way, if you like and if and you like all the toys and you like everything that they are able to provide for you in the bedroom or in the kitchen, or in the living room or outside or wherever you like to get down, maybe a dressing room in the mall. I mean, hey, who doesn't want to join the mile high club?
Speaker 3: Right? Maybe you want to spice all that up. Go to Adam dot com.
Speaker 2: And use the promo code cult You get fifty percent off ten free goodies, free shipping, and discret shipping right to your door.
Speaker 3: Just use that promo code called it check out. Indeed, but yes, I believe that human human civilization would have caught up without warfare. What I will say is that warfare puts a real fire under the asses of engineers and scientists to create marvels as far as it goes. And to your point, like I said earlier, Japan is number one on earth as far as technological advancement goes. The only way and reason that they were able to do that and focus all of their attention towards tech was because they no longer had to worry about their military or their defense, because America gave them our defense after World War Two. We made it to where they can never have a navy again. We allowed them to have like a coastguard, and we allowed them to have a police force. Very just a few years back, we allowed them to start having some more of the defensive military posture. But for decades they could not advance anything militarily. So they were advancing tech for business reasons. But that was because they no longer had to worry about their security their defense.
Speaker 2: That's the point, right, And Japan didn't have to go out and like put their nose in other people's business in order to technologically advance, right.
Speaker 3: Because we were doing it for them. Exactly. It was South Korea.
Speaker 2: Because they had a good defense, right, which was US, which was a defense And I don't remember, I mean, it's it's probably been a little while since we, uh, we started some kind of offense for Japan, Like we've always just been defenders for them ever since, you know, the whole fallout, right, Like, so, in theory, a good defense will allow technological advancement beyond just military means. Right, It's kind of the point you're trying to make.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is that Japan didn't have to start using some of their resources and their money to bolster a military because they didn't have to have a military. They weren't allowed to. That's my point. So as far as like the money allocations and how we could be using it for this or could be using it for that, sure that could work. Just look at South Korea, look at Japan. The reason why they were able to put all their resources into tech was because we covered them on the back end as far as defense was concerned. America has to cover our own ass as far as defense is concerned. We're not going to put our defense in another country's hands. So this is just kind of how we are and the fact that we're number four on the list, which I disagree with the whole China thing, but we could talk more about that another time. But the fact that we are that high on the list while still spending all this money on our defense and other countries defenses on their behalf. Yeah, we are the fucking greatest. So no other country could even potentially do that.
Speaker 2: But imagine if we weren't fighting everybody else's worse for them and we only focused on America. Imagine how far we would be able to go. But the problem with that is is that, of course, you know, other countries rule us. So that's just how that goes, not exactly, non exactly in politics, Like that's a fact.
Speaker 3: Just talked about this.
Speaker 5: Let's get back to it.
Speaker 3: Let's get dude, it's minutes without bringing up Israel, It's gonna be great, all right, we just talked about Qatar.
Speaker 5: But yes, it's obviously Israel.
Speaker 3: Clearly it was at one point.
Speaker 5: Yes they're an Obama.
Speaker 3: It's dude, like, I don't know what you're not seeing. You need to look at the math on how much money is being spent from Qatar before we started talking about the Israel thing. Where's the Israel has its long time hooks APAC and the dual citizenship thing. That is a thing for Israel. Yes, Qatar has only become really in the conversation as far as money goes, in the last twenty years, maybe thirty if we're going to be very generous here. So they haven't gotten the long time ramifications like Israel has with the United States. Give them another thirty years to cook. Right now, they're outspending Israel as far as our politics are concerned. But nobody's talking about that, right Give it another thirty years of that and we'll have a whole different conversation about it. But that's what I'm saying. I'm not trying to take Israel's side. I'm saying, let's look at the whole picture. It's all I've ever said. Okay, all right, Look, we're not going back down on that rabbit hole. Let's just continue, all right.
Speaker 6: In nineteen ninety seven, Denmark conducted a scientific visit to Camp Century. By then, the DANIUS government had declassified documents regarding what it knew about the military activities.
Speaker 3: Of the US Army during my sixties.
Speaker 6: The title of one of these documents was Strategic Value of the Greenland Ice cop It contained valuable information about the objectives the US had pursued by establishing the Sula Air Base and Camp Century facilities. Government officials were astonished when they found out that the scimatics of Camp Century were very different from those that were publicly shown to people in the sixties when the supposed scientific research center began construction. Camp Century was not what they had thought. Eventually they discovered that Camp Century was a top secret nuclear launch sight, built without any consent from the Danish government. The American military thought that the ice would bury the facility's secrets, but nature thought otherwise. With the ice loss fueled by global warming, the once secret base rose from the depths of the frozen wasteland almost five decades later. A study conducted in twenty sixteen showed that the ice sheet cover in Camp Century would begin melting by twenty ninety. If the weather continues to worsen every year, the increased warmth may accelerate the effect. When Camp Century is finally exposed, the remaining chemical and radioactive waste left by the U. S Army is expected to cause serious damage to the surrounding ecosystem. It may even creep across the coast and eventually reach the ocean. Some scientists suggest that this pollution may produce effects worse than those caused by the constant bombing and use of chemical agents in the Vietnam War. The political context of this climatic situation remains complex. Although the Kingdom of Denmark allowed the US to build the two bases, it's not entirely clear if the government knew what the Americans were up to when the construction of Camp Century began. With Greenland acquiring its sovereignty from Denmark at the turn of the past century, it's not clear who's responsible for cleaning the future problems of all the harmful materials that remain hidden in Camp Century. For the time being, Project Ice Worm, a failed invention of the Cold War and the most ambitious nuclear launch sight in the history of the United States, will remain reclaimed by nature and the frozen wastelands of an environment that turns warmer as every year passes.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you too, Dark Docks for doing a pretty solid deep dive on this one. Now let's move into alt All that's history of Jesus Christ. I can't read today. All that's interesting dot com. Project ice Worm America's Cold War plot to build a nuclear city underneath Greenland. Let's get into it here. Are you gonna read this one? Or am I reading this one too? Oh? Yeah? Go ahead? Okay?
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 3: Project ice Worm envisioned a sprawling underground city in Greenland where the US could house six hundred nuclear missiles, but the project was shut down after less than a decade. And again we're gonna kind of reiterate on a couple of things here. But for four short years after developing the first atomic bomb in nineteen forty five, the United States was the sole nuclear power in the world. But in nineteen forty nine, the Soviet Union test it's first atomic weapon, rocketing the Cold War into a new era. As the two nuclear power scrambled for an edge, the Americans began to develop a top secret project to hide nuclear weapons in the Arctic, where they could easily strike at the Soviets. They named it Project ice Worm. But Greenland's ice sheet proved more powerful than the Cold War, so the idea for launching Project ice Worm here.
Speaker 5: By the nineteen fifties, the.
Speaker 3: Cold War had began to gain steam as both the United States and the Soviet Union had nuclear weapons. But strong nuclear missiles in the United States came with significant risks as those locations could be attacked, so at the end of the decade, the US Army came up with the plan to build a secret nuke missile facility in Greenland. In nineteen fifty one, agreement between the United States and Denmark allowed the Americans to build an air base in Greenland, an autonomous Danish territory, but the Americans wanted to go further. The US Army wanted to build an underground nuclear facility where missiles could be stored. The ambitious secret project, dubbed Project ice Worm, called for fifty two thousand square miles of tunnels under the ice, around three times the size of Denmark Trench's position four miles apart, would hold six hundred mobile missiles which could be moved around the facility, and eleven thousand soldiers would live beneath the ice, ready to strike when and if needed. According to a nineteen sixty top secret document from the US Army Engineer Study Center, Greenland was the perfect site for nuclear weapons. It was just three thousand miles from Moscow, putting missiles in easy striking distance of US targets. The missiles of Project ice Worm would be underground and easily moved to avoid detection, and the size guaranteed second strike capabilities of the Soviet Union fired nukes at the United States first, the missiles forced.
Speaker 5: The missile force is hidden and elusive.
Speaker 3: The report recorded by the Atomic Heritage Foundation stated, it is deployed into an extensive cut and cover tunnel network in which men and missiles are protected from weather and to a degree from enemy attack. The deployment is invulnerable to all but massive attacks, and even then most of the force can be launched. Concealment and var variability of the deployment patterns are exploited to prevent the enemy from targeting the critical enemy.
Speaker 5: Elements of the force.
Speaker 3: Good God, According to the Atomic Heritage Foundation, the US floated the idea of the facility to Denmark in nineteen fifty eight. When the Danish were noncommittal in their response, the Americans decided to move forward with Project ice Worm. But Project ice Worm only worked if no one suspected the hidden ballistic missiles, so the army invented a cover story. Now we're getting to Camp Century, the nuclear city under the ice.
Speaker 5: In fifty eight, the.
Speaker 3: Construction began at Camp Century, a scientific research site quote unquote run by the Americans, But the scientific site was a cover for the sprawling underground nuclear facility built under Project Ice Worm. Is a picture of them with their drill rig building Camp Sentry post challenges from the beginning. First, engineers had to build a road through the ice. Then they had to transport thousands of tons of supplies via bob sleds, which could only move at two miles per hour. That meant the trip from Thule Air Base took seventy hours. Next, engineers had to dig trenches into the snow and the ice, cover them with a roof of steel arches, and top them anew with snow. From there they created a network of underground buildings. The longest trench became known as Main Street, and it was one thousand feet long. Eventually the engineers built twenty six tunnels which stretched across two miles and led dorms, a cafeteria, a hospital, and a rat hall. Eventually, the nuclear city would also have a hospital, a school, and a movie theater. Starting in nineteen sixty a nuclear reactor powered Camp Sentry, an engineer's playing and to install two more reactors to keep things running. In order to maintain the cover story, the Army even released documentary on the city under the ice to show they had nothing to hide. But they did have something to hide. Camp Century under Project ice Worm was built to hold enough medium range ballistic missiles to destroy eighty percent of targets in the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe. It would have been a formidable nuclear site if it had ever been finished, So let's talk about how it failed. Project ice Worm quickly ran into major problems. For one, the operation required fifty two thousand miles of tunnels, but only two miles were ever constructed, and the tunnels kept collapsing under the pressure of the Greenland ice sheet. What's more, the engineers planned to run the city on nuclear power, but frigid temperatures could crack metal, increasing the risk of accidents. Beyond the challenges of building Camp Century were the challenges of operating it.
Speaker 5: The environment in Greenland was harsh.
Speaker 3: On the best days, the temperatures could hit negative seventy degrees fahrenheit, and winds whipped by at one hundred twenty miles per hour. Ultimately, Camp Century proved to be more trouble than it was worth. The facility single nuclear reactor only functioned for thirty three months, and the nuclear city mint Towo House eleven thousand never had more than two hundred inhabitants only thirty three months, say.
Speaker 5: Only thirty three months due not even three whole years.
Speaker 3: But I see where you're going with this, And yes, I thought you were going to say something about the Thule Air Base. Well, I doubt that there's any relation there, But I don't know. There's a relation for thirty three months, but not to Thule Air Base. Oh yeah, it might be something to it.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying. Yeah, the military canceled Project ice Worm in nineteen sixty three, though the public didn't learn the truth about Camp Century until the nineteen nineties. But the top secret military project would have long lasting implications for the entire world. So now let's talk about this waste, which is going to become a problem whether we like it or not. And this is again, I'm not saying that global warming is caused by humanity. I really don't believe that in my heart of hearts. But that being said, it doesn't take a genius to look at things and say.
Speaker 5: That, yeah, the earth is in fact heating up.
Speaker 3: The ice sheet is in fact melting right now, and yes it will go through a period of freezing as well, but as of this very moment, it is melting.
Speaker 5: That's kind of leading to problems.
Speaker 3: Well that's probably the natural cycle.
Speaker 2: But but I will say that the did you know that just recently the people over in UK have all, you know, put this app on their phone, right And I don't know if it was something that was like an update that put it on their phone like against their will, or if it's something that they downloaded, but right now they can, oh what's the term, they can, you know, try to play in this new program.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: It's not necessarily something that's being pushed, but it's talking about about whenever you walk around, your phone is constantly documenting like all your actions and your spending and shit like that, and it says for each action, it'll show you the allotted amount of carbon that was emitted from your actions, right, and so it's like well this, you know, this action you you ran or whatever you went for a jog and that caused eighty three more micrograms of fucking carbon or whatever to the atmosphere. And people are like joining it like, oh, that's interesting. I want to be able to see it. I want to be able to see it. And that's something that people are saying. It's like, dude, they get the people excited about this shit first, and and it's a voluntary kind of service. You don't have to do it but up and you know, but once you get to a certain percentage of people that are doing it voluntarily, maybe there's some money involved. Hey, if you sign up for this, you'll I don't know, you get some kind of benefit or something like that, right until everybody or the majority starts to get on on on the train here, And dude, it's it's calming the fucking carbon tax credits and the carbon emissions and the people that people are doing it for fun.
Speaker 3: Bro, Like it's crazy. Just past that law. And now they're bringing about a social credit score in the UK with their Digital Governance Initiative or whatever the fuck it's called. That's happening now. Yeah, we're I mean, I don't think we're very far behind. And to be honest, I think that the look, we tried to sound the alarm, and we're just one podcast amongst thousands of podcasts that were trying to sound the alarm against the COVID vaccines. And still whatever percentage you think, maybe it's sixty percent, maybe it's eighty percent, maybe it's seventy percent, whatever, how many of those people actually got at least the first vaccine and countless others getting the second and third and the seventeenth and all those other ones. It's like the majority got the COVID vaccine. I don't know if it's a vast majority, it is greater than fifty percent. And if you can get greater than fifty percent of people to do something just by the government telling them that it is a good thing to do, dude, I'm telling you like it's it's not a good look. And that's why I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think that all this carbon shit and the social credit system that is coming here on, I don't know if it's gonna happen next year. I don't know if it's gonna happen five years from now, ten years from now. It's coming like it is, it's not an if it's a win.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm hoping it doesn't here. And the reason why this passed in England is because like for instance, they're monitoring what they're posting online and now that's going to play into their bank accounts because the social credit system and all these things, right, they don't have freedom of speech in the British Commonwealth.
Speaker 5: We do here.
Speaker 3: So I'm hoping that maybe America could learn from our you know, homies across the pond and be like, hey, that's a really dumb idea. We don't want to do that, because again, China put that in years ago and they have been horrible to their people because of it. Now UK's following suit because of the anti Islamic movement and they don't like that in the governments and now they're going to monitor people and say what they want to say. It's it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Credit system in China was I believe it started in twenty seventeen, if I'm not mistaken, it was like really not that long ago in the scope of things, right, And now other countries are starting to do it. I'm saying it's a fucking domino effect, like people are going to see, like governments are going to see that there is some kind of monetary benefit that's all they need.
Speaker 3: Well it's not even that, dude, Yes it is, but there's more to it. Look at China, they are doing it not only in their own country. They have multiple China Chinese Secret police outposts in America to bag and tag Chinese nationals that happen to be here for school or whatever, to ship them back home for you know, prison if they post too many anti communist sentiments on their social media. While in America, the UK is going to do the exact same thing. It's it's mind blowing how this domino effect happens, and they know it will happen, but they're still saying, go for it. And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think that, like, yeah, there are certain countries that are absolutely going through it right now, but one the United States gets on that train, the world's fucked.
Speaker 3: I agree, And I hope that America stays America. You know, that's just my hope. America. Yeah, I don't. I don't have a lot of faith in it. Well, to be fair, I don't have a lot of faith in humanity, not just America. I don't have faith in just the human race to do well by itself. It just it's the math is the math on this one.
Speaker 5: I mean, we had a good.
Speaker 3: Run, you know.
Speaker 5: I mean I.
Speaker 3: I put it on governments personally, both.
Speaker 5: I think it's both at the same time.
Speaker 3: Honestly, the governments are doing there the lion's share of the bad shit to the population, but the population is also not doing themselves any favors.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, of course, the population is not doing themselves any favors whenever they're being poisoned and MK ultra it into believing that there is lack.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's very true. But I mean we're also living the day and age of information. It doesn't take anybody with a brainstem that long to google and find exactly what the fuck they're looking for, whether it's good information or bad information. But my point is that a lot of people are not doing any kind of digging on their own. They're just listening to whatever talking head A is saying against talking head B, and they're just kind of aligning themselves with what they think is more accurate.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a lot of biased kind of stuff exactly. You know, it's echo chamber kind of things. And unfortunately the algorithms are built in that way. The algorithm knows what you like, and it's going to keep on feeding you what you like, and then before you know it, people are so biased that they absolutely believe that their belief and not even like a religious thing, but overall of everything, that they believe that what they believe about everything is correct because they're stuck in this fucking echo chamber.
Speaker 3: It's a matrix. Absolutely is it, absolutely is, all right, So now let's get into it here.
Speaker 5: The Cold War waste beneath the ice.
Speaker 3: After ending Project ice Worm, Camp Century continue to operate on a limited basis until nineteen sixty six, with an annual snowfall of four feet. However, the abandoned nuclear city was increasingly married under snow and ice. Its tunnels eventually collapsed, and the US Army moved out for good. But they left tons of hazardous wiste behind. And no, I don't mean tons in the figuratives, and I mean the literal sense. The Army thought that the new snow would bury the radioactive coolant, diesel fuel, and wastewater. A twenty sixteen study, however, showed that they were wrong. Camp Century waste stretched the size of one hundred football fields, and Arctic warming will expose the waste by the end of the century. They thought it would never be exposed. Climate scientists William Colgan told The Guardian in twenty sixteen. Back then in the sixties, the term global warming had not even been coined. But the climate is changing and the question now is whether what's down there is going to stay down there.
Speaker 5: Now, I gotta keep in mind the nineteen.
Speaker 3: Sixties, dude, they believe that global cooling was a thing. They thought that we were on the precipice of another ice age, right, because that's what all of the experts were telling people.
Speaker 5: All of these things.
Speaker 3: We've read news articles and washed news reports of people back then talking about global cooling. Then they were thinking the scientists when they abandoned the site, they're like, oh, well, global cooling is a thing anyway, all of that's gonna basically be frozen in time and encapsulated, so fuck it, it's not going anywhere. And now they're like, e if things can go in on the trajectory, they're going down in about one hundred years, all this waste is going to leach across and make its way to the ocean. Which is not going to be good for the environment or the people. But I think you shall see me goes on. It's just sick a cold dude. Like the Earth has its cycles.
Speaker 2: It has to go through these cycles, almost like the Earth is, dare I say, reincarnating every few thousand years at a certain point, because it's shedding off. It's it's it's shutting off. It's like fucking cocoon at a certain point, like it is growing and then devolving and growing and then evolving. It's like the Earth has a fucking it's breathing, I think is I was gonna.
Speaker 3: Say breathing, not reincarnating. I think it's inhaling and exhaling, if you will. But also has to go for the reason for the whole global warming thing. And I'm all about listen, you don't need to pollute the earth, like I can agree with that. We don't need to be pumping horrible chemicals into our air, into our water supply like that's horrible, right. I would like for my children to hunt and fish in the same land that I grew up hunting and fishing it, and my grandchildren and their children after them. But I'm also not gonna sit here and act like carbon you mean, the thing that all life is based on on this planet. Yeah, so it is the fucking bad guy on this one. That's fucking retarded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, But I will say, like I actually stick more to I mean, maybe reincarnation of the Earth is you know, a bit of a drastic term, but the Earth has gone through like death phases if you think about it, like the Ice Age, I mean, fucking everything was dead, dude, everything like death.
Speaker 3: For the most part. There was there was animals that survived it and people that survived it and shit. But yeah, to your point, most of the vegetation.
Speaker 2: Was fucked right, right, and then it's gonna get to a warmer spot where it's going to you know, turn everything into desert at some point or something like that. Right, And then you look out in the desert, I mean, you don't see too many things living out there, you know, unless you're living in like Avasu City, where it's a beautiful oasis in the middle of fucking desert area all around for sixty miles. But it's like, yeah, I think that there is some like it's it's all cyclical like it it absolutely, we're just living in the natural cycle of the Earth. I think, now, are we helping it in some form or fashion. I mean, maybe it's possible, but I think that it's probably a fart in the wind compared to the natural process of its cyclical reality.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, I think it's like and I mean when you say we, when you're talking about like America, No, I mean humanity in general. Oh well, then no, humanity is saying basically, fuck the earth. If you look at the amount of waste that is produced from China, Russia and India, like right off the rip, you look at the amount of pollutants that they're putting into the air and into the water and into the earth. Bro America has an EPA, And I know that all the screaming haired liberals will tell you that America is the ultimate bad guy as far as killing the earth goes. Okay, we we literally are contributing a drop to the bucket. Russia and China and India have bought their own buckets because they filled up the ones that they were already given. Yeah, it's less of an American problem for sure. But anyway, all right, so now we are going to talk about the restored classified video talking about the nuclear reactor that was put in place at this secret camp century underground project. Let's watch this and you'll be able to tell it's super nineteen sixties. As far as the type of editing, the type of camera, and the man's voice that's talking about the whole thing.
Speaker 5: It's pretty solid. Let's check it out.
Speaker 7: Was one of the first units to be moved into the tunnel prepared to house it. When the condenser was slowly wedged forward, small track rollers supported its entire weight.
Speaker 3: It's like Eisenhower's narrownax.
Speaker 7: Still mounted on its special sled. The vapor container was eased down the ramp by three tractors, one in front pulling and two and back to keep it from slipping. To bear the weight of a vapor container, the reactor building was constructed around a framework of steel beams. The floor was of heavy planking mounted on other steel beams. We had to use hand rigging methods, the best we could do under the confined condition to put the nuclear equipment in place. Every step had to be checked very carefully, since the power plant had been pre fitted in the United States and must be emplaced within a tolerance of one eighth of an inch The power plant consisted of four basic elements, a nuclear heat source, equipment that would convert the heat energy into electrical energy, and a system to dispose of excess heat, all regulated by an extensive network of instruments and controls.
Speaker 3: Real quick, you heard him say that everything had to be done within a tolerance of an eighth of an inch, because that's how serious it is that everything nuclear stays exactly where the fuck you put it. So within a few years a five foot drop. Yeah, they were looking at making a fucking greenland chernobyl if they didn't get this shit, you know, situated, and then they basically were like, ah, fuck it, we're done here, but anyway, we're going to continue.
Speaker 7: The last buildings to be assembled were those that would contain the nuclear sections. These shells were built around the nuclear system equipment only after every major component had been put in place. The next phase was to be the activation of the nuclear power planet. Wearing the white safety hat is Captain Jim Barnett, in charge of this operation, who will tell you about this critical phase.
Speaker 4: We took every call in the book and some that weren't there, to make sure this would work right the first time. When the entire system had been carefully tested, it was put into operation. We were then ready to begin loading the reactor core. One by one, the fuel elements were removed from the barrels in which they'd been shipped, carefully separated from one another. Each of these bars, containing approximately five hundred grams of uranium two thirty five, was then unwrapped, inspected, and wipe clean of any dust. Crewmen wearing protective clothing began to load the fuel elements into a fuel storage tank. This preliminary test proved that the fuel elements, when assembled, would not go active prematurely. After each element was in place, instruments were read and an evacuation of reactivity was made and reported over loud speakers. The crewmen were protected by a shield of approximately eight feet of water as they lowered the fuel elements into the fuel storage tank. Later, each of these steel and uranium bars would be transferred under water to the nearby reactive core. Every step of the testing was meticulously monitored and regular announcements made to the workers assigned to the loading crew. Total U two thirty five content of the assembled core is one three point three seven six kilograms. Coefficient of reactivity zero point nine three five. The assembly is still subcritical. When all preliminary tests were completed, we began to transfer the fuel elements one by one and started loading the reactor core. As each fuel element went into place, the count rate of neutrons released gradually increased within the core. To prevent the reactor from inadvertently going critical, control rods were in place. This gradual activation of the pile took almost nine hours. In this tense atmosphere, we changed crews twice above us. It was dark and miserable. With the approach of winter. The sun was preparing to set for the year. Finally, our meters reported a significant increase of reactivity. The whole camp was standing by waiting tense. By the ninth hour, the last fuel element had gone into place. A plot showed the location of every bar. Then the control rods were gradually withdrawn until the reactor went critical at six fifty two am. Now it is with all lies of more rods withdrawn, sixty point two more ages PM two A when critical is hosting five two hours.
Speaker 8: Within the next few weeks, the final touches were put to Camp Century today powered by its nuclear reactor. This unique installation is a completely modern community deep under the ice. This is a far cry from the primitive James Way huts of the work camp, where three showers serve two hundred and fifty men. Here there are showers for all and facilities for every modern convenience.
Speaker 3: All right, So you could see how they the nuclear power cores was kind of the entire thing with this, right, That was the reactor that powered the entire facility, and that was what they told the Danish government that that's what they were doing as far as the uh, you know, as far as the the nuclear quote unquote side of this camp was concerned. However, that is not exactly accurate, because they were trying to house hundreds, if not thousands of nuclear warheads there. Yeah, that's that's pretty wild that all of that is just going on over there, and that it's pretty cool though about how it was able to just power everything up though, And I mean, listen, I'm a huge proponent of nuclear power. I wish that we as a society and we as a country would lean more heavily into that. However, people have their trepidations towards it because of Chernobyl and because of Fukushima and things like that. And I get it, I totally do, because when something goes wrong on the nuclear side, it goes wrong like it's not like a you know, a power plant blowing up, and you know, once the explosion happens, the damage is done and that's it. Nuclear power can lead to some very horrible things, and I get that. But we also have come a very very far away in our understanding as far as nuclear energy is concerned.
Speaker 2: But anyway, yeah, but if we look, I mean, you can't go to Iran to fight for nuclear power.
Speaker 3: You need that oil. Baby, Well you're right, Well you can't go to Africa to fight for it. What would be your reason for going to war in the Middle East at that point? You know, I guess you're right. We got to keep that boogey man going, got to But.
Speaker 2: Hey, but you know, war is good for the economy. You know, it's it puts it puts food on the table. You know, it's a double edged sword, dude, it absolutely is. But anyway, all right, so this article here is from a g a guppa bus a guppuss.
Speaker 3: I can't pronounce the fucking word line library, what is it? Au pubs, AGU Pubs. So it looks like I think you might be onto something there. Anyway, we're gonna skip over the top because it just talks about reiterating what we've already covered. But I did want to get into the abandoned wastes that were left behind. Some of the measurements we're gonna skip over because it's in the scientific terms of it. It's like nine point two to the ten times ten to the third tons and things like that we've already covered.
Speaker 5: It's a funck ton, all right.
Speaker 3: It's tons of diesel, it's tons of radioactive waste and sewage water and all these things that they know are going to leach out. But we're gonna get to it all. But anyway, let's read. So where you want to start at. We first inventory.
Speaker 2: We first inventory the nature and quantity of abandoned waste buried at the Camp Century site. Physical waste such as buildings and railway is approximately a lot, and chemical waste is estimated two to the tenth to the fifth power of leader of diesel fuel. And yeah, why don't you read that because I don't understand all this terminology.
Speaker 3: I don't understand these either, two times ten to the fifth leaders of diesel fuel, which I understand. I appreciate them giving us the scientific breakdowns of it. Be like, yo, we we operate in freedom units here, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 5: But all right?
Speaker 3: And a non trivial quantity of polychlorinated bifenales or BCPs biological waste consists of, you know, there's a bunch of gray water, including sewage, disposed in unlined sumps.
Speaker 5: Previously acknowledged radiological waste.
Speaker 3: Coolant for the portable nuclear Generator had a bulk radioactivity of one point two times ten to the ninth bqes at the time of its disposal, which was between nineteen sixty and nineteen sixty three in an unline sump. While non trivial and absolute terms, this radiological waste is small compared to the less than four point six times ten to the twelfth bq accidentally dispersing in the vicinity of the Thule Air Base in nineteen sixty eight. So they're basically saying that all this waste was left in these unlined sum because they were just dug into the ice and they thought that it was just going to be left there and frozen over. They would never they didn't ligne any of the sumps. They didn't put the waste into any kind of enclosed container. They just pretty much left it in a hole in the ice and figured that they'd be fine there.
Speaker 5: And it's obviously not persistent.
Speaker 3: Organic pollutants, including BCPs, are one of three broad classes of chemical toxins of global significance. Due to relatively low air temperatures which favor persistent POP, which is persistent organic pollutants deposition, the Arctic has so far been a global sink for pops released in the lower altitudes. Glacierized regions are now poised to become a POP source, however, as rapid warming there remobilizes pops that have been stored in the cryosphere. While substantial PCB remedate remediation efforts have been undertaken in the majority of sixty three former distant Early warnings, which are bases built along the Arctic circle in the nineteen sixties, and those are those base that we talked about, where these big radio bases that are basically set there just to watch to see if any Soviet movements that's happened in the Arctic, right, those are the distant early warning bases. Camp Centry is the only one of the five abandoned and unremediated ice sheet bases in the vicinity of Dual Air Base. PCBs were well suited for Arctic use in the insulating fluids and paints given their high heat capacity, low flammability and physical flexibility, and PCB concentration in some plants or some paints used by these bases exceeds five percent by weight. We therefore speculate that PCBs are the most consequential waste at Camp Centry. We next assess the extent and depth of these abandoned wastes. The Camp Centry tunnel network covers an area of which we already talked about that miles. Based on modeled vertical at vection rates, the majority of solid waste is now likely buried approximately thirty six meters deep due to the relatively efficient movement of liquids with.
Speaker 5: An impermeable firm.
Speaker 3: The burial depth of refrozen sumps is less than certain, but is unlikely they are now shallower than sixty five meters deep.
Speaker 5: A notable exception is diesel.
Speaker 3: Fuel, which was stored in rigid tanks at tunnel depth and may even remain liquid to date. Although the tanks have likely ruptured. Independent airborne ice penetrating radar observation record strong anomalous reflections at locations and depths consistent with inferred tunnel positions and model waste depths. Unfortunately, these observations alone are insufficient to delineate the extent and depth of all abandoned waste at Camp Century. Our inferred vertical at vection rate profile suggests that solid and liquid waste will reside at depth of sixty seven to ninety three meters respectively in twenty ninety, so mean for the layman. So basically what they're saying is like, Okay, the diesel was probably stored in tanks and it might be okay, but it probably did rupture. But they're going to be where they were, So we're talking somewhere as of right now. If you're on the surface, standing on top of what was once Camp Century, then you would have to drill, now just with a shovel, you would have to drill through hard ice sixty seven to ninety three meters to reach any of the waste that you would have to then carefully clean out and dispose of properly. And that is an expensive undertaking that no one is wanting to do, which is why there's so much conversation whether whose fault is it. Is it up to the Americans to clean up their mess? Well, it's Greenland now, so that's like, that's their problem to clean up. But it was the Danish government that gave them permission, so it's their responsibility to clean up. In reality, it's going to probably fall to America. But I have a hard time believing America is going to send a team over there to clean it up and probably just let it ride until it becomes a problem that they can't avoid, honestly. But the PCBs, for anybody who doesn't know, PCBs are directly linked to cancers. They have been outlawed in the United States as far as the manufacturing of them, I want to say since the seventies. However, it's kind of like lead based paints, right, like they have outlawed those for forever. However, PCBs sometimes are accidentally made as a byproduct of other processes, so they are still around in some cases. But at least in this country, especially with ocean, the EPA and all of our things, we mitigate that and we dispose of them to the best of our abilities in a proper way. They're just chilling there in the ice and as of this moment, it's like they're dormant. Right. But if this ice sheet melts, like they're suspecting that it will, that's not gonna take much effort for it to run off and go into the ocean, and that's gonna have damages that will never be able to be undone, honestly. And I know what people are thinking, Well, it's the Arctic. I mean, how many things actually live there? You know? How many animals do we really need to worry about in the Arctic?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 3: The problem is that the Arctic is connected to all the other water on Earth. It's only gonna take a little bit of time before that disperses all the way around.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine nuclear acid rain?
Speaker 3: I don't want to. I don't want to. And I'm not even saying that that's a real possibility because of the amount that we're talking about here, but it adds to the overall problem, right. And we were just talking about how, if anything, America might be contributing a drop to the bucket.
Speaker 5: This will be more like America adding a cup to the bucket. You see what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying right right. So anyway, let's see Camp sentry as built map georeference in nineteen sixty is the gray area here on this figure, and in twenty twenty the black locations based on past surveys of the borehole locations and horizon A advections associated with the ice flow. So this is pretty much what it was supposed to be and this is what it actually was. But either way it goes. It was a pretty sizable undertaking. Now let's talk about the climate projections and how that relates to this. We now evaluate GRSSMB using the Regional Climate Model to assess whether increased surface melting associated with climate change could remobilize abandoned wastes at Camp Centry. We use simulations that are forced by the Canadian Earth System Model Version two and Norwegian Earth System Model Version one global circulation models, using historical simulations from nineteen fifty to two thousand and five and representative concentration pathways. The RCP eight point nine climate scenario may be regarded as a business as usual scenario that assumes little deviation from recent trends in anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions. Both simulations which are calibrated to observe mean SMB during nineteen fifty nineteen ninety nine to correct for systematic biases, predict increased surface melting in northwestern Greenland through two thousand and one hundred at Camp century. Both of these projects that increased in snowfall will exceed increases in melt, maintaining consistently positive SMB net accumulation through twenty one hundred. Conversely, another one of these things, projects that increased in surface melt, will not be offset by increases in snowfall, resulting in a transition to negative SMB or net oblationon around twenty ninety. So looking at these graphs here the first one on the top left here a surface mass balance in northwest Greenland during the nineteen fifties, and then B is simulated forced by can ESMR two. Under that the color bars saturate at minimum and maximum values. The blue shading denotes the accumulation area where surfaces mass balance is positive, the surface mass balance and its components at Camp century during the nineteen fifties to twenty one hundred as simulated by this program, and the dashline denonates polynomal polynomial trends so this is what it once was, this is what they're saying it's going to be. You know what, though, the the climate simulations are always so off, I know, I know, and it's very possible that this is under the worst case scenario ever kind of conversation, and I get that it's always seem stayed to the climate apologis right. But this part right here is camp in the Uh, that's the shit. I can't think of it now. Camp century. This is where it will be, which means that there could be hypothetically a lot of runoff from underneath the ground. And even still, we're talking about sixty to ninety meters under the surface, so there's nothing to say that it will absolutely leach into the water. They're saying that if things continue on the trend that they have been, it is very possible that it will. Now, this is not going to be a problem that we you and I or even probably our children will have to deal with, but it may be a problem that they're going to have to deal with in another one hundred years. And again, I don't know if they're going to figure out a way to clean this up before that comes to that.
Speaker 2: Probably not, No, I mean, yeah, it's usually kicked the can down the road kind of situation whenever it comes to this kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean so. Talking about the political context of all of this, now, the general existence of Camp century was understood by both the Danish and US governments, which together signed the nineteen fifty one Defense of Greenland Agreement under the auspices of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization or NATO. The USACE reports acknowledged that the presence of Danish liaisons involved in the planning and environmental monitoring of Camp Century. These reports, for example, suggest Danish permission for the operational disposal of radiological waste in the ice sheet. However, it is unclear whether Denmark was sufficiently consulted regarding the specific decommissioning of Camp Century, and thus whether the abandoned waste were there remain US property. Article six of the nineteen fifty one treaty states that quote, all property provided by the Government of the United States of America and located in Greenland shall remain the property of the Government of the United States in America. It may be removed from Greenland free of any restrictions, or disposed of in Greenland by the Government of the United States of America after consultation with the Danish authorities. Emphasis added on the part where it says after consultation with the Danish authorities. Given the multinational origin and multi generational legacy of CAMP century, there appears to be substantial ambiguity surrounding the political and legal liability associated with mitigating the potential remobilization of its pollutants interests. Interests likely differ across NATO members, particularly Denmark, the US, and Canada, partly because of the year distinct levels of historical participation and their future potential for pollutant exposure. Our study highlights that CAMP century now possesses unanticipated political significance in the light of anthropogenic climate change. The potential remobilization of waste that were previously regarded as properly sequestered or pre obviously for eternity is an instance, possibly the first of potentially new pathway to political dispute associated with climate change. Several such pathways have already been identified, including disputes over emission reductions, changing agricultural patterns, forced migration, and newly accessible Arctic resources. While we have focused on cryospheric change in the Arctic, the effects of climate remobilization or I'm sorry. The effects of climate change are multifaceted and far reaching. Sea level rise, for instance, is now poised to remobilize hazardous to waste at low lying decommissioned sites, civilian and military alike. Climate change is thus likely to amplify political disputes associated with abandoned wastes in a variety of settings. In this context, the shifting fate of the abandoned ice sheet military bases under climate change may provide a microcosm through which to examine the multinational and multi generational challenges presented by climate change. So again, they are of the belief that climate change is just always going to be our problem, right, But when it comes to a site like this, we did this, like America absolutely did this, and instead of disposing of this waste properly or removing the waste, they just abandon it. The nuclear reactor is still down there. All the waste, all the sewage, all the diesel, all the paints that was used, all these things, they're still down there. And if it stays frozen, then it's gonna just stay frozen, right, locked in time. Call it a time capsule to a cold War era far, you know, be removed from us. But if this ice sheet continues to melt, which it is starting to make a lot of motions like it's going to now we are on a time crunch to where do we know if it's only gonna melt one meter and then go back into a frozen tundra. Do we know if it's gonna melt twenty? How do we know it's not gonna melt sixty? How do we know it's not gonna melt all the way down to where this becomes open air? And we now have a bigger problem to deal with, right yep? So go ahead, No, I was just agreeing with you. Now, so I have this pulled up here, the Nuclear Free Future Foundation, Now I should mention that I have a lot of issues with their entire premise. I again am somebody that believes that we should lie rely more heavily on nuclear power into our future and moving forward. However, this was also a project that was done in the nineteen fifties and sixties, and they didn't have a lot of real understanding. They understood a lot as far as nuclear capabilities were concerned, but this is before anybody had had any real, real nuclear catastrophe take place, but they knew it couldn't be good. Their tolerance was to go within an eighth of an inch of level ground. They dropped five feet like they knew that there was nothing they could do to stop this ice from melting. Their constructions under the ice actually made the ice more elastic and shifting more. So they knew it was only a matter of time before it all came crashing down. And they knew that there was no way they were going to be able to have the miles of tunnels or house eleven thousand people here like they were planning. Again, it only got to like two hundred people that were there at any given time. So when they abandoned, they basically cut bait and ran and left all the equipment still there under the ice. It's still there, now, get I'm fucked up a ron a little bit, A little bit going on here. I'm not going to read the entire article, but I thought some of these graphs were rather interesting to look at. So when you look at the biggest contributors to nuclear.
Speaker 5: Water or dumped water if.
Speaker 3: You say nuclear waste disposed of in the ocean, Interra bec Tarra becrels, which I've never even heard of that amount, But there you go.
Speaker 5: So we should just make a mention of this.
Speaker 3: America is not the top dog as far as polluting the earth goes. By this logic, Russia has dumped nearly forty thousand Tara beckrels into the ocean. UK is dumped over thirty five k. The United States has dumped under thirty five hundred. Yeah, we're a small fish in the sewage pond, but we also that is because we have an EPA and we actually give a fuck. Like, I understand, the heavy industry does pollute the earth, and I'm not gonna sidestep that knowledge. What I am gonna say is that we are doing it leaps and bounds better than most of our competitors, especially when you talk about the Cold War, dude. But anyway, that was all I really wanted to show on this one, is that although this is an American problem, it's not like this is a crazy precedence for something that has never been talked about before. America knows that pollution is a real thing, and we have taken massive strides to try to keep that from happening.
Speaker 2: By the way, that that tara word is tarah beckrel. It's it represents one trillion.
Speaker 3: Wow, one trillion what microns grams ounces? One trillion beckrels? I guess on whatever the q the beckrel that's the unit of measurement for like radioactive isotopes. I got you, so.
Speaker 2: One trillion barrels or I don't know what it was referring to, but I just saw it, like what is what is terra?
Speaker 3: And it's true? Got you? Got you?
Speaker 5: But anyway, good cult members.
Speaker 3: I thought it was an interesting conversation, right, Project ice Worm, the failed attempt at America to not only have a nuclear reactor powered camp under the ice in Greenland, but also the plan to house all a ton of nuclear weapons there. And of course it got abandoned because they really tried to fight Mother Nature on her home turf, and uh, they got shut up because of it. And now, maybe not now, maybe not in fifty years, maybe in a hundred years, America's gonna have to answer for the waste that may leach out into the water supply. And again we have no idea how bad it is down there, because we haven't been down there. They're saying that they assumed that for instance, the diesel. They assume that it's still in the tanks. They probably burst by now, But we don't know that. Take that to the level of the nuclear waste. We don't even know what type of equipment we need to be putting on our people to where to dig down there to get to the radioactive area to clean it properly. We have no idea because this thing has been encapsuled in ice for fifty years. Probably just throw some spill pads on it, you know, probably not, Probably not when it comes to this. But yeah, I figured this would be a fun conversation for the cult conspiracy. Sorry about the weird side tangents that we took on this one. It was like an hour of talking about radioactive talking about an hour and a half of talking about just geopolitics in our day and age. But I mean, that's that kind of is what it is here, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, Hey, we're normal people just trying to figure it all out like everybody else is. And some people have a certain view of the world. Other people have a different view of the world, and that's kind of what this show represents, at least what you know, I hope that it represents that it's never going to be an echo chamber. And you know, I like the idea that you know, one of us represents the left brain and the other represents the right brain, and you can pick and choose which one represents which It's up to the interpreter. But I do want to say, look, if anybody is looking to help support the show and help support your well being, go to and check out the link down below called Good Feels Cannabis Seltzer. Dude, go and check it out. If you go over there and you sign up, you try, and you know, maybe you want a three pack, maybe you want a six pack, a twelve pack, it goes up to twenty four. These things are so delicious and they come in a variety of different flavors. And if you're not the spirit animal, one can will probably do you right.
Speaker 3: Like, if you're you.
Speaker 2: Know, somebody that doesn't have a super high tolerance, one can'll do it. Maybe you have a decent tolerance. Two of them will do it for you, I promise you. And they are delicious, as I said, so, if you want to be able to get your hands on some kind of drink that is not going to leave you with a hangover. Maybe you want to go to a social gathering. You don't want to be the one that's drinking tonic water. You know, you want to be able to mix in with the cool kids. Go and check out Good Feels Cannabis Seltzer. There's five milligrams of THHC in each one of these, which is plenty to take the edge off at the bare minimum.
Speaker 3: So go and check it out.
Speaker 2: And whenever you do go to check out, the link is already it's like built in, the code is the promo code is already built in, So whenever you go to check out, it'll give you twenty percent off your entire order. And I promise you at least want to try it once. And it's one of those things either you love it or you hate it. If you like Seltzer's I guarantee you're gonna love it, Like if you're a fan of the White Claus and the High Noons and shit like that, like, you're gonna love this. And they taste I think they taste better. I think they come in such a good, delicious variety of flavors.
Speaker 3: So yeah, go check it out, dude.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: If you would also like to support the show and support your own health and well being. Then go to the link of the description to real Rife Technology and use the promo code cult at checkout. I've talked about it a million times, but I'll say it again. The inventor of this technology, Royal Raymond Rife's great nephew, Matthew Rife, has revitalized and retooled the technology and the company and it is ready to ship to your door as of this moment. When you use the promo code cult at checkout, you will get ten percent off and free shipping to your door, and there's a thirty day money back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with the tech. But I can promise you're gonna be satisfied with it. If you have authorritis, you got a high blood pressure, you got whatever, whatever you can think of that is ailing you. This machine has a frequency and sound vibration to help it heal.
Speaker 5: So go check it out for yourself. Don't just take our word for it.
Speaker 3: Go check it out real Rife Technology dot com once again link in the description below, and if you're llowed to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver boy and then go to the link of the description to.
Speaker 5: Cocsilver dot com.
Speaker 3: When you fill out your information, our homeboy Wayne Clark is going to be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away. Talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA, talk to your accountant, talk to your whatever, and ask them do you believe that if precious metals is a wise investment for the future? And I promise you they're going to tell you that at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in precious metals. Best place to get your start once again is in the link in the description below coc Silver and get your start today. But another way to support the show and let us know what you think about this episode, Project ice Worm. All the geopolitics we talked about today, What do you think about it?
Speaker 5: Are we crazy? Are we correct?
Speaker 3: Tell us what you think of the best place to do that would be too Please hit.
Speaker 5: The five stars, hit the shares, to like, to scribes, to comments, leave a postly review shares, hit the friends of family shares. If we're here's the deal.
Speaker 3: The more activity the algorithm seies across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could that become potential cult.
Speaker 5: Members like christ of you fine ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Why are you ready to go check out menimistics Jonathan of the show getting the same level of respect over there with the five star of using the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 5: Come check out the k tonight and come join each of us for.
Speaker 3: Individual patrons that we host every Wednesday night in at pm Central.
Speaker 5: Links to those are in the description as well, and we thank you. Everybody's already gone.
Speaker 3: And done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this is that another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and there's one very important, exturely vital piece of information we need to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to adam and eve dot com right now. Amim Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult