Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 1: The question why?
Speaker 3: The stories told?
Speaker 2: And left behind in shadows where the truth we find. They built their tails on grafts and lives on theories.
Speaker 4: They stake their designed.
Speaker 3: Put down here on this solid.
Speaker 1: Brown the answer screen.
Speaker 5: They're all around.
Speaker 1: Rising break.
Speaker 6: Welcome back to truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host is always George Hobbs as we record on this Wednesday, April twenty twenty five, a beautiful day. I hope everybody's doing well. We have a great guest today joining us from the state of Florida. His name is Sterling. By the way, his email address will be in the show notes if you'd like to reach out to him before we do kick things off today. Just two quick reminders, please do stop by the flat earthfiles dot com. Whether it's the form or the chat room, Please do stop buy. And more important, if you would like to come on and share your story like so many people have before, please send us an email. It is fe files at gmail dot com. Again, it is f EF. I'm sorry. Let me say that, right, fe File guest at gmail dot com. I apologize. F E Files guest at gmail dot com. We are trying to fill out the rest of this month to get the folks on and we have a lot of people already in the queue, a lot of great interviews that you were really going to enjoy. And again, if you'd like to share your story, it is f. E Files guest at gmail dot com. So there we go. The housekeeping is out of the way and we're going to bring on today's guest, and his name is Sterling. Sterling, thank you again so much for taking the time to join us this afternoon.
Speaker 1: Oh of course I'm very excited to be here, so thank you very much. I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, please do take a moment or two and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 1: So, thirty nine year old, divorce, single dad and dating. I've chosen to just be very upfront with my beliefs. You know, I'm a christ follower, and you know I have some you know, unique beliefs, like believing or understanding rather that the earth is flat. And you know, I found the podcast i'd say several months ago, probably six months ago, and I've just been listening to as much as I can. You know, whenever I'm in the car running errands, grocery shopping, I'll put my AirPods in, so I just really enjoy the content. And I'm glad that you host this space so that way people like me and others can just share some enjoyable information.
Speaker 6: Sterling. I think it's rather refreshing that you have chosen to put It's not surprising that so much that you put your faith in Christ up front, because I think if you're going to have a life partner, that is first and foremost important. But as we were talking a little bit before we hit the record button, the stigma that is attached to certain things and being up fart about something like that, what kind of responses have you gotten?
Speaker 1: I think for the most part, because you're a nice guy. A lot of the people that come on the podcast are nice guys, you kind of get ghosted. I guess would be the best way. The kids call it. You know, will be polite and finish the conversation, but it doesn't follow through, but I will. I guess at this particular time, there is a person I'm courting, you know, use the uh older terminology and things are going well. She is not of the same belief that the earth is flat, but she is a christ follower, and there's so many other things that we have in common that I'm realizing, you know what, you don't have to agree with me on one hundred percent of everything, but you know, there's just a few core beliefs that we do need to share, and we do. So things have been going great there and I credit the fact that you know, just putting your putting your truth, like the truth that you believe in. It just saves so much time. And honestly, it's me being respectful of the other person's time because if you can't get past that, then we shouldn't be you know, shouldn't be buying dinner, It shouldn't be spending time together because you know, the word that I like using is it's fruitless, you know what I mean, It just doesn't make any sense to So that's why I do it that way.
Speaker 6: That's all great points, and we know, whether it be from our guests or our own personal history, is that it does take a while to comprehend, and in many cases you have to be given many different instances of proof to get over it, and everybody has their own journey. And again, for me, if I didn't have all these other rabbit holes that I went down first, I probably would have not even ever taken the time. I wanted to run this by. This is a little differently than I do, but I came across this article yesterday and I want to run this past you because you are a believer in Jesus. And when we talk about people who have a set belief, a common belief, like in our faith in Jesus, but in some cases, not only do they say, hey, that flatter thing is a little out there, but people who take the time to go against it and effort to go against it without it shocks me. So I'm going to give you an example of sterling and then we'll get into it. But I wanted to do this upfront. Here is a little different. So there was a story written a while ago, the Answers and Genesis. The Kenham folks, the people who believe in you know, the earth is sixty five hundred years old, that you can go to the arc experience, and they are all about like, this is what the Bible says, and this is how we should believe it. But they write article after article going after flat earth and proclaiming that the Bible doesn't teach it. So, combined with what we talked about before the podcast, how is it in your mind why some people can see things so clearly but in this one particular subject that they just can't see through the clouds of deception.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely don't know why, but I've had the same observation. One thing that has helped me a lot in perception is when you're having a discussion or a conversation, you can view how the conversation's going when it's coming across as an attack, you know, because that's what that's kind of how you were describing what they do is they will attack flat earther is they will try to name call, they will you know, speak down on them, and that's not a that's not a positive form of communication. So you know, that's how the devil attacks this. That's how demons attack us. And you know we are the vessels that they use to further their goals and deception is one of them. So you know they're deceived. And I've come to the understanding that the flat earth specifically is not a salvation issue. Except that it can be, you know what I mean, Like the conspiracies and looking into them is what brought me closer to the Lord. And I've professed Christianity pretty much my whole life. I was fortunate enough to be raised in a home that, you know, they were believers. But you know, as I got older and into my twenties and got further away, I realized that, you know, I was luke warm is unfortunately the best description. So I came back to Christ. And part of what brought me back to Christ and rededicating my life to Him is, you know, just looking into things. You know, like when you look into things and you start to figure out the truth, the truth really does be free. And how do I don't know what the hang up is. It's kind of just a blessing that we were able to break through it, because it's brainwashing, I guess it would be the best way of describing it.
Speaker 6: Man, you hit on a lot of important points there, because for me, you know, you consider I considered I don't want to speak for anybody else. I considered myself saved, right, But I went about my life. I didn't really I didn't so much change the way I lived. I just said, well, I believe in God now, so that must make me good. And I'm not saying I was a terrible person. I just didn't really walk in the footsteps and post you know, these conspiracies, including flat Earth. I started to realize what we were up against. And it wasn't really until that point where I did a complete change and I tried to live and be a better person. So again, like you've mentioned and many people have before, is that it isn't directly a salvation issue. No, of course not, but it does have ramifications. It has brought people to God. And you know, I wish I could sit down with people like ken Ham and just open up my email and show him the hundreds. And we've been doing this for a couple of years now. Maybe it's close to one thousand people, not just here but around the world who understand that. You know, who is the prince of this world? You know everything? What's this most powerful tool? It's deception? And I mean, if you think and listen, once again, I'm not trying to maybe you're new listeners, it's the first flat Earth podcast you ever listened to. Everybody who you're going to listen to over the course of the these interviews, were was always at some point on the other side of the fence. But when you realize that everything is a lie, and it's a carefully created lie, only then do you understand how important this syop is. Yeah, well, let's get to your journey to the truth, and you know, you talk about I guess where did flat Earth fall into those conspiracies? And and just to be completely open and transparent here, we did talk a little bit about what happened to that school in Connecticut about twelve years ago. Right, we are cognizant of the fact and we believe that that the official story is not the truth. But this is just coming from George from me. We're going to save that for maybe another podcast on the on the other podcast, because that is something we have to be careful about. But I'm sorry, I didn't mean to step on your toes there. Talk a little bit about your journey to the truth and kind of the order of the the rabbit holes that you came across.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So for me, twenty twenty was you know, extra like it was. It affected everybody at such a high level, and I've just come to the point where, you know, Unfortunately. I don't like using the word blessing because I know it was a terrible time for a lot of people, but for me, it was a blessing. I you know, the marriage didn't work. That was when the divorce happened. COVID was upon us, I got furloughed from my job, and it was just like everything happening at one time, and there's just so many ways that you can handle, you know, bad news after bad news after bad news. And I guess I'm very fortunate that I do have great parents. I'm an only child. I have a great group of friends. They you know, especially the friends that stuck with me when I believe the earth was a ball. And then there's still my friends now, even though they might not that same belief. But essentially, when COVID hit and everything else, you know, we're in our homes and you know, it just gave me more time to go down rabbit holes. So before all of the distractions worked in their favor, you know, like I was, you know, trying to seek happiness, and then eventually looking into these conspiracies opened me up to the truth. And then fast forward two years later, that's when the biggest of them all, which was the flat Earth. I finally was like, you know what it is, it is flat like this, this is you know, preposterous to continue to play along. But it started with the moonlanding. And then as I looked into the moon landing and watch videos, and I did try to see the other side, right because the debunking the moonlanding happening in the late sixties and early seventies was very convincing. So then I had to say, Okay, well, maybe they're misrepresenting something. And I tried to watch someone who was, you know, defending that the moon landing happened, and he was speaking the same way you spoke of the people like not kin Ham because I don't want to don't. I don't think I've ever seen him talk negatively about it, but he just kind of dismisses it. But a lot of people will talk negatively about flat arthers. And this person that I watched, he had you know, a quarter of a million followers on social media and he was name calling moon landing deniers, cursing, and just like in my opinion, he seemed unhinged, but he had all the support behind him, you know. The machine was like, yeah, this is the guy we want you to see. And I was like, it was very off putting, and so unfortunately for them, it backfired. And I just started looking more and more down the rabbit hole of what appeared to be the truth to me, and I came to find out that it was in fact the truth.
Speaker 6: You know, it still blows my mind. And obviously God had a hand in this, right, but we know Satan's the prince of this world. But it's so interesting that the times that Satan can concoct a plan and it backfires on him. And I truly believe brother, that twenty twenty was a plan that had been in the works probably since nineteen sixty eight, right, it's been They used it in the nineteenth century with smallpox, they used it in nineteen eighteen, and they did it again in twenty They've tried different times in sixty eight, in two thousand and nine with swine flu, but they went full bore in twenty twenty. And I'm telling you, I'd have to bet off the top of my head close to the two hundred people I've interviewed just on this podcast, ninety percent of them COVID in one way or the other. Had a significant impact on their awakening process. How can that just not be divine divine intervention exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeap, making the big their big thing become our big thing.
Speaker 6: There is of course, you know, part of their plan was the wealth transfer, getting rid of the middleman, and was shocking to me. If I still go back and I'd like to read articles from that time period. September twenty eighth, twenty twenty, that was an article in Fortune magazine. So again, this is only it kicked off in March, March to September, six months. Pardon me, So in just that six month time period, one hundred thousand establishments that had temporarily shut down due to the pandemic. By September, we're completely out of business. So you know, if you do the math, you know times number of average employees of small businesses. Now, all those people are probably either working at Amazon or Walmart or the federal government, right, and that's making the world more lopsided. That is giving the controllers more control. Now, hopefully many of those people were able to start their own businesses and things of that nature. But you know, knowing you know those numbers, I would say that that was one of their desired outcomes was to get rid of the middleman. And if you can control you know, it's a monopoly. If you control all the assets, then you have a monopoly and you can enable this hyper inflation we're seeing. If there's no competition, they can set the prices at whatever they want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. And unfortunately it did work in that regard. They did transfer the wealth, you know, not all of it, but they succeeded in that aspect of their plan. But I think that the backfire was bigger than their success.
Speaker 6: I agree with you. Now, I guess coming from if you didn't get vaccinated, and you know you came out ahead, that's probably the way you see it. Unfortunately, there's against I spoke to doctor Calcer yesterday and the amount of turbo cancer, no not just cancer, but how quickly the cancer is moving is just completely shocking. So I do truly hope that this was an awakening, a permanent awakening for the next thing that I think is going to come in our lifetime, might even come and then during this president's admitted straation. But you're right, it is it was a blessing in disguise. You know, we took Satan's tool from his toolbox and used it against him, like we are right now, Technology very much can be a double edged sword. You had talked about how it sounds like to me when you were talking about your friends, that you have had successes in sharing flat Earth with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have again twenty twenty isolated us. So you know, in going through those rabbit holes and conspiracy theories, I shared them with a friend and you know he didn't want to shout out, but you know, we all have to manage our you know, our public persona accordingly because you know people, you will get attacked, like, there will be some negative communication I expect as a result, and I'm sure you get it frequently, so it's to be expected and you have to just kind of fight through it. And if you don't mind, could you repeat the question one more time, just being.
Speaker 6: Able to take, you know, a tool from Satan's toolbox and defeed them with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you have to otherwise it's gonna work. And that's what the deception is. Yeah. Oh, I went through the conspiracies just by sharing them. And it starts, like I said, the moon landing, and we were my friend and I were talking about the moon landing. And one thing I've also realized is as he went through the moon landing, the school in Connecticut that was mentioned, and a few other things we did rough like I bounced things off of him, he bounced things off of me. And then what I've also found out is when I bring up some of the lesser conspiracies, because the moon landing ones almost I think it's pretty close to fifty to fifty at this point. It's just that most people haven't taken the time to think about it. So I have one friend of mine and I told him about the moon landy and he said, I can see where you think that, but I still think it happened. And I said, okay, no worries. And then we were having a play day because I had my kids and he has kids, and I was over at his place and I you know, he was he kind of brought up my belief to his in front of his wife, and his wife was like, oh, yeah, I don't think we went to the moon, but she's not a flat Earth. She was sure to distance herself from that. But I could see the surprise on his faces, like, whit you don't think we went to the moon, And she was like, no, just there's too much. It doesn't make sense. And I was like, yes, there's probably a lot of people out there that you know, have that belief and maybe just don't verbalize it until they have the opportunity. And you know, if you're around me and we're friendly, I'm gonna I'm going to give you the opportunity.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And that's why I think it's important for people to I know, in some for some people, it's very difficult, and for some settings it's very difficult, whether it be work or church or at with your best friends who may totally be into worldly things, right, are more worried about the latest number one hit, the concerts, the football game than having a conversation and all of those things. I understand you have to take into context when trying to get that out there, but you can be very creative in just like Edward Burneese, he would take this is where I want to get to, So you backwards plan, right, whether it's the Torches of Freedom, right, the cigarette companies go to Edward Burnees. Women don't smoke. How can we get people to smoke? Well, we want to give them freedom, so they're going to break out cigarettes On Easter Sunday nineteen twenty nine, light their cigarettes and say, men can't tell us what to do anymore. And within five years women's smokers increased by twenty six percent. Right, and all these things they understand psychology, and psychology is an extremely important weapon for them. With that being said, we need to be critical and unique in our right. How can we start a conversation that I know within a coup couple of you know, back and forth, that I could just leave an opening to even drop a subtle hint to whether it be you want to talk about Jesus, whether you want to talk about flat Earth or nine to eleven, anything like that. You can be you know, you don't always have to just come, you know, print up a flyer and hand it to someone, or just walk up to someone and say, hey, my name's George. I think the Earth is flat. What do you think? Right there? There are so many ways that we can be creative, and I think us, especially here in the United States, as a society, we're very creative people and we just have to put a little time and effort into it. And I think we can. I don't like to use the word and manipulate as a good word, but we can manipulate a conversation into something that we want to talk about that you know, is defined and good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, when you were talking about torches of freedom, I just wrote down a note, so I wouldn't forget back then that was what was done to increase the bottom line for businesses most likely fullp mor So, I'm not one hundred percent sure, but whatever the major cigarette player was at the time, and then the modern version of that from my perspective is of course the independent woman you know, don't need no man and essentially forcing them back out into the workforce. That way, the government can take their taxes just like they take the taxes of the men that they've employed for so long. So that's extra money for the government. And of course the businesses do increase their bottom line with the ability to produce more so just the same tricks, you know what I mean, Like he brought up the devil in his deceit, and it's a manipulation. So a lot of the good natured thoughts and beliefs that we have, unfortunately get used against us. And the thing that I always bring up when talking about some of my friends that still think the same way they did when we were in elementary school, is that their tolerance is being used against them. You know, you should not be tolerant of any of all things that unfortunately comes back to bite you, sometimes ten times harder than it would have if you just sit now in the first place.
Speaker 6: You made an excellent point, because I literally wrote this in my article today. It was more than just business and cigarettes. It was the first, well, I believe in my heart, it was one of the first major steps of the ruling elite and their destruction of the nuclear family. Marx wrote it in the Communist Manifesto. Right, but Burneze, Edward Burneze sought the advice of a very socialist psychoanalyst by the name of AA Brill. And if you've never heard of him, just look up his Wikipedia page and he is of, you know, just the example of socialism, right, and he's embedded with the usual suspects, and you'll understand what I mean. But Brill said to Burnez, he said, quote and this is when he went to When Edward Barnes went to Brill about advice for the torches of freedom, Burnez was told by Brill quote. Today, the emancipation of women has suppressed many of their feminine desires. More women now do the same work as men do. Many women bear no children, those who do bear have fewer children. Feminine traits are masked. Cigarettes, which are equated with men, became torches of freedom. So you can see the subtle meaning behind it, and that, like you said, that led into the fifties, the women going back, well even in the forties of World War Two, but going back in the workforce and then taking the children and you know, putting them in the hands of the Department of Education. And like you said, not only are they getting tax money from Dad, they're getting taxpayer money from mom.
Speaker 1: Yep. Yeah, it's a very sick system and at its core it targets the most vulnerable, which is the children. Because I didn't even mention that, so I'm glad you brought that up. Yeah, they're robbing money from us and doing so, they're forcing us to put our children, our most precious resource, in their control for uh, you know, eight hour work days like they're adults.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it's shocking. I did some research for this article. If you look at the the literacy rates among some of the big the biggest cities, uh in the country. It's rather sad. And somebody said it perfectly the other day. I don't remember which person it was, but they said, thirteen years of a lot of busy work. But but what did they really learn?
Speaker 1: Yes, correct, you know, teach them everything about nothing right.
Speaker 6: Thank you. That's exactly what I was looking for. Teach them everything about nothing right. I know flat earth is a huge one. And I before I divert to another area, what are your six uh you know, silver bullets, ones that you just can't look past?
Speaker 1: It's so far. I'm glad you ask, because I had a hard time writing down just six because they're all very they're very layered into one another. And this is in no particular order because I wrote biblical second, but I should have written at first. I heard someone else on your show say this, and they were one hundred percent right. Some people, when you bring up biblical reference to as a proof of flat earth, they're just shutting you off right away. So I try to be very mindful of that so I know who I'm speaking with, and if the Bible can ring true to them and help them see the truth, then I'll use that as a proof. So that's one is the Bible and it doesn't ring true to them, then I would try to avoid it. And then I'll go to this other one, which would be water doesn't curve, and I would just say, we have such a large sample size with the oceans and lakes, and there's no test that can be ran that the water will curve to adhere to a different shape object. You can't have an open air vacuum without a container next to another space, so that you know, outer space doesn't work. The altered video images that they show us from space just kind of points to the fact that it's not true, because why would you go to all the trouble of faking it if you could just show them the truth. We can see too far. And then crepuscular rays from the sun. I just like that. I can remember that big word. So the fact that the crepuscular rays tell you the angle and when you when you use that for your reference and measurement, you get, you know, several thousand miles most likely as opposed to the ninety three million miles away.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm glad you mentioned that. While we're on the topic of biblical examples, one verse that I don't think we talk about enough is seventy five to three, and it talks about how you know the earth is on pillars nice so. And again when you ask someone who is a biblical scholar, you know, you point this out to them, you know, they'll refer back to their eschatology and they'll they'll tell you that, well, it's just a proverb. It's just a way it's presented. It's not really you can't take it seriously. And then that gets back into Joshua ten thirteen and all of these other things. Then you know, who would judicates what was real and what was just you know, kind of used as a verb just to kind of describe something right with fancy words.
Speaker 1: Correct. I agree, And that's a hard part for a lot of people to wrap their minds around. That was part of the conspiracy that ran true to me when I was looking into stuff. So like people that would say the flood was an allegory, or you know, the son didn't stand still. It's like I've now come to my understanding is that those things physically happened. And ken Ham, I don't know who. I think I was getting his last name wrong before. It is him correct. Yeah, he referenced, and I think it's in Turkey. There's a city with a you know, a local name that means five men, and that's the city where the arc that supposedly rested. And he showed some footage and it looks like the the arc that would have been built by the measurements that were explained in the book is in the Book of Genesis. So yeah, like these things really happened, Joan. I got swallowed by a well and you know, like it was a different time it was. You know, there's chariot wheels in the Red Sea. You know, all of all of these things they happened. And the only way that you think they don't happen is you you're distracted. Because if you do take the time to go look into it, you'll you'll see all the evidence that I laid out, and I only laid out just a little droplet of it. So biblical proofs are amazing. And so the Bible contains everything that you need, you know, it doesn't contain everything. So that's why it's nice to be able to talk and relate to other people that maybe don't use the Bible or don't read it as regularly as they should, and you know, I fall in my group. I don't read as often as I should. I'm currently going through the Bible in the Year podcast just because that's how I consume information better. So I'm a few days behind. But they actually just did today. The reading that I listened to today was about the Sun standing still in the Book of Joshua. So it's nice when I come across the chance a local reference outside of the podcast that i'm seeking that confirm what it is that make up my beliefs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sometimes you don't even have to be looking for something when you find it. Yes, what was the name of that podcast? You had a little bit of distortion when you said it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a Bible in the Year podcast. I'm not Catholic, but it's by father Mike Schmidt.
Speaker 6: I got you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the only one that I found, and you know not, I'm not trying to I'm just not Catholic.
Speaker 6: So I just wanted to know I got there's actually on YouTube too. Now, Yeah, they're they're three hundred and sixty five little episodes, and the entire Bible's broken down into three hundred and sixty five days. So you can literally read or you know the audio version here at in the course of the year.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, and what was I think I had something pop into my mind, but it popped out just as quick, so I apologize.
Speaker 6: Oh, sorry for me all the time. Yeah, go ahead with your other proofs.
Speaker 1: Well, those are the six that I wrote down.
Speaker 6: Okay, that was all six.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm personally very intrigued by the moon. I'm in a couple of different group chats there. There's like layers to the conspiracy theory, right, so, I mean a lot of it might be political, talking about how great Thomas Massey is, and he is great. You know, no, I'm no shane it. You know some of the politicians that are out there actually trying to do some good. But that's not where I tend to operate that much. But I keep it keeps eluding me a little bit. On man, I lost it again.
Speaker 6: The moon.
Speaker 1: The moon. Yeah, so we're all in in this group chat. We're all in, thank you. We're all in different parts of the country. So when I see I was in out on the West coast for a little while, and so when I'm seeing the moon at ten am and three pm, and you know, they're on you know, I have friends in Florida, there's friends in Texas, and like, they can see the moon. And I was like, the other side of the globe, it's middle of the night, you know, like if it's a half moon, they should be able to see it, you know, like and it just doesn't make sense on a ball earth. But the other side, when I was in California at the time, I had to kind of I didn't do a little bit of research to find this out, But the other side of the globe from California is roughly Madagascar, off the coast of Africa, and there's just so much ocean out there that you know, almost all of the United States the other side of the globe. If you're trying to get a literal twelve hour difference of you know, why can't I see the moon in the middle of the day. They should be able to see the moon at night. But you can't really just reach out to people in Madagascar.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's there's a there's a divisiveness that's preventing us from being able to do the level of research that might be helpful for some. So thank you for helping me remember that. But watching the moon. It's behaving odd even for like current in current times. And you know, I guess that's in revelation right where there will be signs in the stars and the moon and the sun.
Speaker 6: Yeah. If you you know, it's very interesting if I can eject real quick, if you go to Bible dot Com, which I use a lot for when I'm searching keywords, if you just put moon in and you look at all of the scripture surrounding the moon, it really rains true to our biblical cosmology. And how you know they used the moon and the sun and the stars for seasons and for this and for that. And you know, whether I just had the verse in front of me in Jobed talking about Oh I just had it in front of me. Behold even the moon and it shineth not. Yeay, the stars are not pure in its light, and the Bible does tell us that it is a lesser light, it's a secondary light. And that's going all the way back to the moonlanding. If you show someone's scripture, and there are probably sixty or seventy Bible verses that talk about the sun and what science tells us, and then you look at the moon landing, right, you look in the sky, I see a bright plasma, something interesting, And then these guys are huffing around in a lunar lander with dust kicking up. I mean, that is the ultimate mockery, isn't it?
Speaker 1: It is? And it just shows how little they think of us. I don't know the exact name of the law, but I'm pretty sure it's something to do with the inverse square law of light, right, because if we're seeing the moon is reflective and bright as it is here, the closer you get to it, it's not supposed to be dimmer and dull. But yet that's what they expect us to believe. Another thing with the moon that was interesting to me was when I learned that the reflective light from the moon, which I don't even think it's reflective, but rather the light from the moon is colder than the shade around it. And God blessed the girl that I'm dating now because she allowed me to open this as a conversation point and she heard me, and I think it was received. And you know, when someone's coming around to something like that, I definitely don't want to push you hard, so I gauge that she didn't really want to hear anymore. But at least she learned that when something's reflecting a light source that contains heat, the reflective light should not be colder than the source. So you know what I mean. Correct, The shade around it and the light could be the same temperature, But the light being colder than the shade around it tells us that it's not a reflection of light.
Speaker 6: Right. And if what they tell us how the moon reflects sunlight, wouldn't the moon be anything but a big dusty ball.
Speaker 1: Right exactly? Sand does not reflect that.
Speaker 6: Well, no it doesn't. And I spent five and a half years in the desert. I can tell you. You can see you can see the heat above the sand. You know you can see that, But no, it doesn't. Actually snow reflects a heck of ten times worse than sand does. I can tell you that. Yeah. The inverse square law states that the intensity of light from a point source decreases proportionally to the square of the distance from the source. Yes, thank you, yep.
Speaker 1: And there's so many things that it's hard to remember them all.
Speaker 6: Oh, trust me, I know.
Speaker 1: The further down the rabbit hole I go with the flat earth. It's just It's comical that I was able to be tricked so much, because before twenty twenty, I was fully immersed and like millions and billions of years ago, and it was all so interesting. And I even watched the relaunch of Into the Cosmos with Neil de grass Tyson, who at this point in time I now realized to be a clown. Yeah, and I try not to name call because I know it takes away from the point, but if his arguments are very weak. And there is one thing I did try to find before our call, but I couldn't find it because the machine is actively working behind the scenes to make sure that they're spokespeople, Nilda grass Tyson being one of them, don't put their foot in their mouth too far of an extent. And so the one time that I remember seeing I saw him commenting on a football game where a field goal kick was missed, and I think he was talking to his name, Chuck Woolery, Yep, yeah, Chuck Woolery. And then there was a woman who's been on ESPN or one of these other I think her name is Kate, not one hundred percent sure, but he was talking to them, and he talked about a field goal kick being missed in part possibly due to the spin or rotation of the Earth, And like I saw that, I guess twenty twenty one maybe when I was doing my research, and the person who posted it was just like, you know, really going in on Neil de Grasse Tyson as he should, because it was such a ludicrous claim that it makes you think like, well, if a field goal Kicks association going to be a just or affected by the spin of the earth, And how are planes landing? You know, why do runways go all different kinds of directions? It just really it forces the person to be like, well, that doesn't make sense. And in trying to find that clip again, I've had more and more difficulty as time has gone on.
Speaker 6: Do you want me to play that clip real quick? Do you want to hear it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yes, you found it.
Speaker 6: I found it. Here we go. It should play right right away, Here we go.
Speaker 7: I was channel surfing one day, waiting for a movie to come on. At the top of the hour, I hit a football game and they just ended the game at a time and they just started over. So that's about right. Let me just watch this. How bad could it be? After the necessary exchange of possession. It became sudden death overtime, and then one of the team's, Cincinnati Bengals, got within fifty yards and they kicked the field goal and the ball rotated up. It hit the left upright of the goalpost and went in. And I said, ooh, wait a minute, which stadium is this? What's the latitude? And I looked at the orientation of the stadium. I did a calculation, and then I tweeted the overtime winning field goal by the Cincinnati Bengals was likely aided by a one third of an inch deflection to the right imparted by Earth's rotation.
Speaker 6: You can't make this stuff up.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you for finding that.
Speaker 6: I'll put it in the show notes so people can share that as well.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's just comedy. That's so so much comedy.
Speaker 6: Amazing he can say that with a straight face.
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 6: Unbelievable. And so many people are nerding out over that.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 6: You know, I bet you imagine this video alone has five million views.
Speaker 1: That's wild.
Speaker 6: And you said the comments because this is from a website called Universe Liars, so they champion the scientific stuff. This is exactly what I was thinking. You know, it's crazy how many people five million views and all the comments are like this is awesome, two hundred and eighteen thousand likes. But this is the kind of thing that once you're out of the matrix, you're like, wow, like you really understand how much nonsense is involved with this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean like, if I listened to that clipping, I might have just dismissed it or went on about my day. But after being awake, you listen to it and you're like, that is the most absurd se when I've heard in quite a while by someone who's a quote unquote astrophysicist.
Speaker 6: But that that's really not just as a person, as a man who has a family, but as a Christian. You need to understand that the attack that we are under it's not just you know, vaccines and and fluoride and and cam trails and usury and all these other things. The biggest part of this war psychological, and people need to snap out of the matrix and really be aware what's going on, especially in this day and age.
Speaker 1: Yep, absolutely right.
Speaker 6: What you know, we discussed a lot about the flat Earth. There are a few other things I wanted to ask specifically, This is something that I've never really delved into, this thing about pandace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a little silly, funny one. You know, my daughters know my beliefs on a lot of things. So I saw a it was a TikTok, and they made some very interest seeing points about pandas and how they kind of just randomly came about in like the early nineteen hundreds, and I'm they don't make sense, right, So a few things, a few facts about pandas. Is a group of pandas is called an embarrassment. I think that's them just kind of having fun with at our expense, and you know, coming up with that name. They're very clumsy, so it doesn't seem like I don't understand how they'd survive in the wild. For them to be a type of bear, they should be eating meat. They should be carnivorous, right, But yet all they eat is either a eucalyptus or bamboo. I forget which one. I think it's a bamboo because a kowala is eat the eucalyptus. So the statement was made that pandas are fake, and some people took that to mean like they're like, it's a man in a panda suit or something like that. They do they look I don't know, they look more present than other animals, but like other wild animals, and apparently they only like can reproduce one day out of the year. They're not very interested in reproducing. It just this doesn't seem like a species that would be able to survive. The last thing fact on pandas that really caught my attention is that every panda except one is owned by the country of China. So if you go to the San Diego Zoo or whatever zoo maybe has a panda, those are on lease from the country of China. There was only one panda, and it was in Mexico female that was I guess owned by Mexico or not owned by China. And that panda was is or was too old to have children. So there are there's no threat of any pandas being born outside of being owned by China and all. That was just extremely interesting information. What you do with that, I have no idea. I don't know what I'm supposed to do with it, but I just repeat the part that I remember and is there something there? It seems like it. I just don't know what it is. Like, I guess the last thing I'll say on it is it seems like maybe Panjas were bred almost dogs were, but in the bear community, and I just there's a lot that I don't know when it comes to breeds of dogs compared to breeds of bears.
Speaker 6: I'm just spitbowling here. But I'm looking at the timeline that it talks about, and I think they started to become prevalent in like the late They claim officially that they've been around for three hundred thousand years, right, that's the first thing they say, But then they talk about they didn't really come to be prevalent until the late nineteenth century, which is a lot of the you know, people think there was a reset involved there or the fall of the Tartarians, which what if this was one of the last surviving species of Tataria.
Speaker 1: It very well could be. Yeah, I am a I don't. I don't. I don't know if I'm a believer in Tartarius specifically, but I definitely know that there's a good chunk of our history and then there's you know, there's technology, there's buildings and everything else. So I just don't. I don't know what Tartaria technically means, but I guess it's been on a few of the old maps that have been found, right, Yeah, absolutely, yeah, it's it's that's quite possibly a good explanation. I'd love for anybody out there listening that maybe knows a little bit more about pandas. You said, you put my email on the notes. If they want to send me something, I'll love to look at it, because the panda thing is just it's it's it's the most unique thing to me because I know very everything I know about panda's possibly being fake.
Speaker 6: I said, yeah, that's interesting. Yeah, you got a murder of crows and an embarrassment of pandas. Yeah, that is really interesting. And yeah, you're right, China owns just about all of the pandas. They there's one in San Diego. Apparently there was one in Mexico for a time in the eighties and it didn't make it into adulthood. Once again, some of the things that you could go through life and not even pay attention to, there's a rabbit hole involved with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm glad I could. I'm glad I can impart that on you. Yeah, so you can think about pandas now in a completely different light. They look like they look like there's something present behind the eyes a little bit more than just if you see a wild bear. And maybe it's because, like I looked up panda attacks, because with them not being carnivorous, it makes sense that they wouldn't really have that aggressive nature. And there was a zoo keeper that it said was attacked and it was in Asia, I would imagine China, and it just looked like a dog had grabbed a hold of it, and it was just it wasn't even like really vicious. The person was like patiently waiting for the attack to stop so that way they could you know, finish going on about their day taking care of the other animals or the enclosure area.
Speaker 6: What if I told you I already found a link between pandas and freemasons. Really wow, So pre nineteen fifties, while there were a few ancient records of the giant panda, during the Manchu dynasty, skins of this animal were sent as a tribute to the government of China by the aboriginists of western Sejuin and eastern Tibet. According to David Crockett Graham. And would you know, there's a link there and you click on David Crockett Graham. He was a American Baptist minister educator. He's got all the names, and he was a thirty second degree Mason and past master of the Sejuin Lodge number one twelve from nineteen twenty one to nineteen forty two. And he also was responsible was responsible for putting over four hundred thousand specimens and things of that nature in the Smithsonian Institute. Which is enough.
Speaker 1: Boy, don't get me started on this. We need a whole other podcast to talk about the Smithsonian.
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, that is trolled history right there. So you that to me, that validates at least when we say fake pandas, the true history of what they are, where they came from, and things of that nature, right.
Speaker 1: Right, correct? Exactly? Yeah, I don't. I don't. I don't like it when we get when something that could be true gets falsely labeled, Like if I say pandas are fake, and then people are like, oh, you think they're robots or you think it's a human in a pandit suit, and it's like, now we're having a completely unrelated, unhelpful conversation about you know something that you know, there's something there, you know.
Speaker 6: But isn't that what did you ever hear birds aren't real?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I heard that as well. I did avoid that conspiracy. But there's some compelling stuff out there. I just I had to you know, there's only twenty four hours in a day. I had to cut some stuff out.
Speaker 6: Well. And here's the thing, and again you have to be careful how you word things. You know, c IA use pigeons for intelligence gatherings that there are people who believe that DARPA does have you know, like uh drone birds that basically look like birds that you know, they can use to to spy on people like because if you're out there having a conversation with your your your friend about you know, taking over the state of Delaware and a bird lands and a tree, you're not going to pay attention, right, You're just gonna keep talking. If a car drives by, you're going to be quiet and act like nothing's going on. So and these projects, by the way, the these birds that carry cameras and microphones, they've been going on since the seventies. Look at uh Operation uh to Kana. I think it is t A C A and a uh so they've been using birds as I don't want to say weapons, but they've been using birds as spy. Yeah, basically to surveil, Yes, to surveil us, right the because we're the enemy. So yeah, it's the use of birds has gone back. But to simply say things like birds are fake, that that's the the negative kind of tatione that can chase people away from the truth community, right correct.
Speaker 1: And they've gotten very clever at being able to undermine any because if they do that and then you call them on it, they have to have a back. They have to have a plan, a diversion, right you have. They have to have a getaway or an escape clause. And you know, so they're like, we'll come over the top and we'll be on their side, but we'll label them as you know, claiming birds aren't real.
Speaker 6: By the way, Operation to Kana didn't even get what do you call it a proof or release until twenty nineteen. Oh really, wow, somebody requested an fy document, so now it's available on their website. I did find the original document from November nineteen seventy five. I'll put that in the show notes as well, talking about how they used birds for surveillance, and again, yeah.
Speaker 1: I know that would be interesting for me to learn a little bit more about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and we're talking fifty years ago, so to think what they had back then, whether it was the heart attack gun which came up in the church, to Kana using birds for surveillance. You can just im well, you know, you know Amazon, the cameras on your cell phone, they can track you and surveil you without even trying.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, I would imagine the birds were useful at one point in time, but you're right, with us carrying around our spy devices on us all the time, they don't really need the birds so much.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, was there other rabbit holes that you went down that you started connecting dots and thought, wow, this is this is a this is wow, and then when you backed off it and actually looked, you really understood how evil it was?
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't. I guess the best thing for me to point to would be, uh, Brigitte Macron that Candice Owens did her series on that really helps open up a lot of like what that might that. My only response on that would be to say that I don't believe that's the only case of that being what was happening, you.
Speaker 6: Know, no George H. W. Bush's wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they made they made skits about it on Saturday Night Live with Will Ferrell. You know did that.
Speaker 6: I don't remember that one.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, maybe he was playing Jane Reno now that now that I yeah, but yeah, oh yeah she was she was a bit manly herself. Correct. So that's one that I wouldn't have expected to have some truth to it. But I've I've thoroughly enjoyed Candice Owen's investigative style on a lot of different things. I really thought you did a great job on the Black Lives Matter movement and showing how corrupt and fraudulent it was. So I really give her a lot of credit for doing that. And I just I like everybody who's out there trying to spread the truth.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you know, so she's left that platform. I forget what it was called, the Daily Wall. Yeah, they're they're collapsing. They just let off I think twenty five percent of their workforce. So yeah, you know, we're in a time and space now where people can can tell if you're in it for the truth or if you're in it for the money. And that money is the truth isn't coming out because of the money. You look like the Daily Wire. You look like Tim Poole. I think his name is.
Speaker 1: I used to watch Tim Pool religiously, but I think I just outgrew it, is the best way of describing it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can only look at a grown man with the beanie for so long in a skateboarder, but you can tell when he started getting that money, he had shut down shows, just completely shut it down when you brought up certain certain subjects, and you know, it's just it's sad to see, but you know it goes to say, you know, I forget what I was going to say. Basically, you know you can tell who rules by who you can't question or you can't talk about Voltaire's quote not completely mind fart there.
Speaker 1: No, it's a right. When you brought up the Daily Wire, what I thought of was Jeremy Boring, who just stepped down as the CEO. I don't know if he was co CEO or what the case was, but it did like because I was aware of The Daily Wire circa to twenty twenty, and I didn't like when he referred to himself as the God King. And I know he clarified by saying lowercase G. But that kind of gave you insight into the mentality of like how the business was ran. Like at the very least, that's borderline blasphemous from a religious conservative viewpoint, which is their whole entra And it just showed that he kind of wasn't it for the wrong reasons like you said.
Speaker 6: Yep, And it's only a matter of time, like to me, to be honest, And again, I will never tell any body to listen or not to listen to anyone in particular, but it shocks me to this day, especially after going back to what we mentioned at the beginning of the podcast, what went on with the Sandy Hook thing, how people still actually take the time to listen to and again this is just George stalking and listen to Alex Jones. Yes, yeah, because if you can't tell he's he looks different. You know, somebody put out it wasn't Greg Greece, but somebody put out a YouTube video the other night, and they claim that it's somebody else.
Speaker 1: He looks different. I mean, that's all I can say.
Speaker 6: If I can.
Speaker 1: Maybe he looks a little healthier, but he looks different.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I will tell you that he actually broke it down to the timeline in which he believes it happened. And again we can all, you know, change your diet and work out, but that the bone structure was different in his face. And if I can find that video, which I think I can, I'll put it in the show notes. And it's about eight minutes long. Give it the first two minutes. He's a bit of a showman. The guy who does it, I think his name's Jake, but he makes some pretty compelling has pretty compelling evidence at States. And I'm a bigger fan of David Knight, who was one of the guys who went by the wayside and yeah, Greg Racing.
Speaker 1: Now I'm a fan of his two but I haven't gone out of my way to keep in touch. He's a hard man to try to follow, as he's been deplatform demonetized and everything else.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think he's on Rumble ind Twitter live from like nine am to eleven am Eastern time every day. Now. Okay, but yeah, what other rabbit holes did you ever come across like nine to eleven?
Speaker 1: Oh of course, yeah, I got a friend of mine. He's not a flat earther, but man, I have a lot of respect for him. He's a little younger than me, He's accomplished a lot. He is a huge nine to eleven truther, and you know, anytime I needed to, you know, get a little bit more information, you know, he was right there to provide it, talk about it and everything else. So I know a lot about it, like little increments connecting all the dots. I mean, I don't think you'll ever know, but I mean, somebody put an insurance policy on the towers, I guess months before it included acts of terrorism, and you know, cashed out very well. There's also people that shorted airline stocks that were directly affected and of course made money there. Rumsfell with his announcement the day before on September tenth, about two point three trillion dollars being misplaced, and then the first ever building to collapse out of empathy for other buildings collapsing.
Speaker 6: You know, it's interesting that one of the very first rabbit holes that I ever came into in my life was the Bush family. And it goes back to oif one I'm leaving Iraq, I made a very high ranking individual and he got his picture in the Stars and Stripes with George Bush, who was you know, president at the time. I'm like, hey, isn't that cool? Then you know, you're going to have that for your family to treasure that picture on your wall for generations to come. And I'm here, I'm just speaking, you know, I'm talking to high ranking It wasn't like that, but in that nutshell and he's just kind of he looked at me. You tell it was tired. Maybe it was a moment of weakness. He just kind of, you know, he compared the Bushes to the Nazis, and I was like, no, he said, he said, the Bush family makes the Nazis look like Sesame Street. That was his exact words, and I was like what. It didn't resonate, But I was going home after not seeing my family for a year, so I followed that in the back of my mind, you know, ten twelve years later, when I start to read Family of Secrets by Russ Baker and all of this stuff, then I realized, wait a second, go if you go all the way back to March thirtieth, nineteen eighty one, you know, the guy who supposedly tried to kill Reagan was family friends with the Bush like the Hinckleys were best friend with the Bushes.
Speaker 1: What and then I had heard that, but I'd forgotten about it until you just were bringing it up now.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, And even Jodie Foster, who was part of the operation, she was also a secret society like the Bushes were skulling bones out of Yale. She was part of the I think it was the Manuscript Society, secret society there. And after that incident she went back to school. And it's very interesting how everything sets up. And then you go full circle to nine to eleven and oh, the Bush family happened to be best friend with the bin Laden family. You don't say, And once again they're not the ones responsible, but they played the role in the game. And you have to be tight with people if one of you know, somebody in your family is going to be uh, you know, be used as the bad guy, right.
Speaker 1: You're right, yep. So it's you're very insightful on that. And I know there's George HW. Bush, George w. And then there's Prescott is it Prescott Walker Bush, Yes, sir, And that was he was involved in helping set up one of the government agencies CIA, FBI, not FBI, CI N Maybe I believe back in the forties or fifties.
Speaker 6: I don't know if the Bushes had to direct it was the OSS before it became the CIA. There was some very well known like the famous rock group The Police. Stuart Copeland, who was the drummer. His father was the one of the original founders. If people like into classic music from like the sixties, go read Dave McGowan's book Weird Scenes in Laurel Canyon and it talks about how every one of these psych you know, the mamas and the papas, and they all grew up in this area, in the same neighborhood in California. All their parents were military intelligence, and all these groups were put in to kind of bring about the hippie movie to take away the anti I think it was used to kind of distract from Vietnam, which I think, let's go full circle here to the moon landing. I think that was a huge part of faking the moon landing was to distract from you know the amount of bodies that were coming back, these young men who were coming back in body bags every day from Vietnam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the sixties is the craziest decade from my perspective, just with the assassination of JFK, Martin Luther King Junior, and Malcolm X, and then of course learning that Martin Luther King Jr. It's like you said with Osama Bin Lack one moment, you're their friend, but really you're just their useful tool, and once you're no longer useful, that's pretty much it. And then in the sixties that was wild because it was a staged event for the Gulf of Tonkin to justify utilizing the draft to send people over to die. And that's man. I brought up this Bible verse before we started talking about it, and I don't need to read it now, but i'd like to read it if you didn't mind, before the show's over, and it just it just speaks to the evil associated with what they did and then what they told us, so like they made it seem like we had to get involved, but in reality, they contrive that event. And then they've been using that same logic for everything. So I mean, they with the nine to eleven questions that you brought up earlier and some of the things that I said, that was used as justification to go to war over in the Middle East, you know, and it's just when I say in the Bible verse later it'll they just goes. It makes a lot of sense. And you know, for me, peace came with a better relationship with God in prayer and just seeing history repeat itself and getting a better understanding has been very helpful.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's really well said. And it all comes back to, you know, problem reaction solution, you know Hegel's dialect, and that's what they want. Well, we want the military industrial complex to be fed. How do we do that. Let's you know, fake one of our ships being attacked. And I'm I'm very worried. And again there's two weeks between the time we're recording and the time this podcast comes out. But I have a bad feeling that something like that is going to go down, whether it's Diego, Garcia or somewhere in the Middle East, because I think they are ready. I think they're ready for their endgame. I think the people who are in charge now they don't want to pass this to the next generation to be overseen. I think they want, you know, their their Tower of Babble, their one world government, one world religion, their chips to buy and sell. I think they want it all very soon.
Speaker 1: Yep, they're escalating things, so that would it seems like it.
Speaker 6: For you When you when you want to share information, do you find it easier to share videos, literature, or just to have a conversation with someone.
Speaker 1: It depends on the person. The church that I go to, I like their kind of a slogan they've adopted. It says, we meet you where you're at, and that's the best way of communicating information because you have people like me. I like the podcasts, So if you were going to try to convince me of something, I'll listen to your podcast. It's easy for me because I do a good amount of driving and I'll listen at two time speed, So that's something that I have to be cognizant of. Otherwise I might talk at two time speed when I'm trying to convey points. But if they like videos or like, I've ran into a lot of people that don't have TikTok accounts, so I'll go out of my way. I'll save the video to my camera roll on my phone so I can send it to them and I'm like, hey, this is worthwhile worth watching and it's not always flat earth because sometimes people need to be aware of something else, and I believe that once they see that something else, they'll go on to the next thing. Because what I do like ending a lot of the things that I say is like everything is a lot, you know, you just pick a thing, it doesn't matter, like you pick a wild animal like a panda, you know, and there's a story behind it.
Speaker 6: I think that's really well said, by the way. I love that will meet you where you're at, because it's more than just we'll come to your house and teach you what. We'll meet you where you're at, whether wherever you are in your journey, we'll pick you up and take you from there. And man, that's really well said. I wrote that down. I want to keep that good.
Speaker 1: I like it a lot. It really does resonate with me, and that's like I'm like, that's awesome. That's how you spread the message right that. I can't think of a better way to do it is than meeting someone where they're at.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're down to our last ten minutes. So if there's something that you had jotted down that you wanted to share, and I'd be a great time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the reason why I like the truth so much is because it's good. The truth is good, the Bible's good because it's God's word. God is good, all of that. And so I'll make sure I'll read my Bible verse that I was going to bring up. This is one of my favorite. It's just the words mean, what the words mean. It's Isaiah five point twenty. I'm reading the King James version. It says, woe unto them that call evil good and good evil, that put darkness for light and light for darkness, that put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. The reason why that speaks to me so much, I think earlier I said, the tolerance that people have is used against them. And once you get somebody to start tolerating something that they shouldn't, things can go awry very quickly. And I think that we need to be very mindful of that. And you know that's such an evil thing to do, is you take someone's compassion and you use it against them to subvert the community, subvert the person that they think they're helping by being tolerant of the thing they should be intolerant of. And you know, if if something is in you that shouldn't be in you, then there's less space for the stuff that should be in you to be in you. So that could be God's love, could be the Word, could be just doing the things that we should be doing on a daily basis. So you know that Bible verse does speak to me Isaiah five point twenty.
Speaker 6: That is powerful, and it also speaks to their you said it earlier in version, right, they put things that are evil up as good and things that are good as an evil. Right. Those Christians who don't tolerate this, they're evil, right, And that's because of the parrot, because who controls the media. That's why Christianity gets a bad rap now that they say we're not tolerant, we're evil, whereas it's it's not George saying that homosexuality is an abomination. The Bible says. I'm just telling you what the Bible says. George didn't say that these are the words from God. And that's once again where even some I call them like beer the Christian's light. They they're Christians, they go to church on Sunday, but they follow the worldly narrative, right, whether it's the New Methodist Church, the Global Methodist Church, or I don't like to group people into things, but people again, who said they're Christians but they tolerate sin? Just what is it everybody's seen that bumper sticker says coexist with all the different symbols on it. Yeah, yeah, no one thing. God does not coexist with sin, period, end of story.
Speaker 1: Right, yep, And yeah, that's an inversion if before I rededicated myself to Christ and realized that, you know, things that oppose Christ are not to be accepted and that co exists. Bumper Sticker is a great example. It looks nice. The immediate thought, you're like, oh, yeah, we should co exist, we should all get along. Yeah, but we should go along. But that doesn't mean that we're embracing all of these other belief systems because they conflict with one another. You know, there's just no other way around it. And that's one thing that I've become very adamant about, is I if you deny Jesus, I'm not I'm not empathetic. I know, I'm empathetic is the wrong word. Like we need to have a conversation, you know, if you're if you're against Jesus, then like the conversation that I feel needs to be had is well why, you know, why? Why are you why don't you believe or do you think he didn't exist? And then typically they answer no, I think he exists. Okay, do you think he died? And they typically say, yeah, I think he died. Do you think he rose from the dead? And then that's where you might get a little bit of pushback, and then you can kind of speak to the people that saw him after the fact. You can speak to the miracles, the time, everything that helps prove that he lived a sinless life, died and rose from the dead. So that way we can spend eternity because we needed we need that salvation. There is no salvation without sacrifice. And it's really interesting because that line does get put into a lot of movies that are made in Hollywood, which again is not of God typically, but that line there is no salvation without sacrifice, has been in a handful of movies not too long ago.
Speaker 6: Well said and speaking of Bible verses and anti Christ, and I think a lot of people when they hear the word Antichrist, they just say, well, who do you think the Antichrist is? But what I think a lot of people don't understand is that the word Antichrist is used often in the Bible and not just pointing to a particular person. For instance, tewod John chapter one, verse seven says, for many deceivers are entered into the world who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an anti Christ. And this is the type of verbiage that we should be using. If someone, an individual, particularly a person in power, you know, pushes things again where they you know that Jesus Christ has not come in the flood. These are deceivers. These are anti Christ. And when something is Antichrist, we need to use the proper verbiage in that.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're right in its strong language, but it's strong language for a reason.
Speaker 6: Yep, yep.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll say amen to that, because that was great.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Amen to yours.
Speaker 9: Two.
Speaker 6: That's a Isaiah five point twenty is all about inversion. And I think maybe it's even part of the Freemason's mantra, right, because you look at the black and white checker bird, checker bird, checker board, and it is in version, right, all of it. The dark in the light, and they consider themselves illuminated. And I bet you they laugh at us when they're controlled puppets like Nildergrass Tyson say things like you know why he made that field goal?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, man, what a great conversation. Did you have any other notes left?
Speaker 1: No, I'm all out of notes. I mean, yeah, the conversation was fantastic. Can you know you gave me some things to look into. I'm looking forward to the show being released and checking out those show notes because there's a lot of good stuff that is going to be in there. So thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah for sure. And by the way, if you have any just in case you forget any other thing you want me to put in the show notes, just send me an email and big shout out to all the listeners who continue to support the podcast. We'll learn something new every day, and again I encourage you to reach out like Sterling did today. It's fe Files guest at gmail dot com. Come on and share your story. If you want to come on with a pseudonym, right, if you're Nancy from New York, you can come on as you know Karen if you'd like you know, I get it. But at the same time, the story is more important, the honesty, the showing your faith in Christ and how it's affected your life truly, and I can tell you from all the emails we get, truly gives comfort to others knowing that there are other people who you know, whether it be they live, they have put on the sunglasses and they can see how the world truly operates, and you are not alone. And we have given you many, many examples of that. And again, Sterling, thank you so much for coming on and sharing your story, and God bless you and your family. Brother, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you, George, God bless you as well.
Speaker 6: All Right, everybody, thank you so much. Reach out to Sterling his email addresses in the show notes, as well as everything else we talked about today. For Sterling, I'm George, God bless you all. Have a wonderful week. Keep your head on a swivel. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 10: I know it's been a struggle. I don't know you've had spin. I don't know you feel the tie hell down all the way? Yeah, I know you.
Speaker 1: Feeling you smile the same.
Speaker 10: As we go from you.
Speaker 1: She like you've lost your way.
Speaker 3: Don't give up, No, don't give it and nevers home. Don't let call the primise.
Speaker 6: It ain't done yet.
Speaker 3: He's gone up glad, Why it's a way got up?
Speaker 1: May come?
Speaker 5: Why wait?
Speaker 10: God m recor I can see the street inside you. Child's are putting up five.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're stronger than any thing. C Yeah, you're gonna be all right.
Speaker 3: You're accepting a bed bound.
Speaker 10: Beautiful you're shoving rid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're living.
Speaker 10: Breathe move, you can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 3: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never loss home. Don't let go on the primies. It ain't done Yet's God up?
Speaker 5: Plat?
Speaker 11: Why some waintown? The God of maybe comes. Don't give up, No, don't give in you never love home. Don't let go on the primies.
Speaker 1: It ain't unlife. It's worth living. What's a way down? The God up maybe called?
Speaker 9: Why surprise down?
Speaker 3: Got up? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yes, what surprise down? The God up baby calls, Oh yeah, gott.
Speaker 8: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never lose home. Don't they go of the prim and done? Yeah's God up playing?
Speaker 6: What do kind of even? Cos?
Speaker 10: Don't give no dog giving whatever this hole.
Speaker 3: Don't let go of the crimes.
Speaker 9: It ain't done.
Speaker 10: Lover's worth live in?
Speaker 9: What's and the God of every chorus, Oh, the God of needs.
Speaker 4: W God, you're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 6: Just the facts, ma'amy.