Speaker 1: Warning, The Root, The Root, the Roots on fire.
Speaker 2: You're about to experience the most high octane, pedal to the metal controversial show of your life. Please buckle up and hold on tightly. This station is not responsible for injuries. This is Wayne Alan Roots direct from the entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: What time is it? It's time war War.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, one hundred percent raw truth, one hundred percent American made the Warrior, Wayne Alan Roots.
Speaker 3: No Wayne Roots.
Speaker 4: Tonight you get the Voice of Freedom le Elsie film in one more time, actually today and tomorrow.
Speaker 5: So lock it in, tune in. We've got a great show for you.
Speaker 4: If you want to watch what's going on, you can go to the Gateway Pundit dot com.
Speaker 5: You can go to Wayne's Rumble, Wayne's X Root for America.
Speaker 4: All those great spots, the great radio stations across the entire country making it all, making it all sore, from one coast to another. And the boys up in Minnesota pushing the buttons making it all go. Like I said, we got a lot to get to. You're going to talk to Michael Harrison and in this hour looking forward to that. He's the creator of a magazine called Talkers, which is a talk radio magazine, but a great guy with great insight on a lot of different things. So I appreciate you all being with us and staying with us and sticking around once again.
Speaker 5: You can email me as the show goes. Lee Els Radio.
Speaker 4: That's l E E E l c I Radio at gmail dot com. And I always love to hear from folks from all over the country. So heavy news day. I wanted to start in one spot and if I have time, I'll finish in some of the areas that I wanted to finish in. But three more tankers now attacked in the Straits of Hormuz. So these tankers not isolated incidents. It's a direct challenge to the post Komane order. Fragile ceasefire is certainly up for grabs. Trump at well was in Turkey talking about NATO and going round and round there.
Speaker 5: It is a heavy news day.
Speaker 4: I mean for the world, this could mean higher energy prices, it could mean more of a.
Speaker 5: Choke point in the Straits.
Speaker 4: It's got geopolitical obviously ramifications for the economy. We would I felt like we would just beginning to get rolling.
Speaker 1: Put this thing to bed.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Stock market was at an all time high yesterday. But again, these these folks who only know one thing right, only no chaos, only want to wreak havoc. They don't want a deal. They want death to amount death to Israel, and they're going to continue.
Speaker 5: To poke the bear over and over and over again.
Speaker 4: I think that you know this, not that it's going to be a colossal mistake. But somehow, some way, a negotiation with these folks never works out. They're not trustworthy. You can never make them allies. They don't want to be that. I mean President Trump's administration, I mean has the tools to mandate, to respond, to clarify, to resolve this situation, and we may have to do that.
Speaker 5: We have to protect the commerce. We have to support our allies, and if.
Speaker 4: That means raining held down on them again, if we find out this was actually a military operation that struck these three ships, then we do it again. We unleash Holy Hell again, because you know, it's time for us to really protect us interest rather than this endless Middle East entanglement that we always seem to get ourselves into. America first means securing our energy future. That's what it should have always meant. Now. I know the progressives don't like that because it sounds like it's a conquering scenario. Right, Oh, we're out there conquering the world for their resources, you know what.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm okay with that.
Speaker 4: If the plan was to control Venezuelan oil, and the plan was to have a more of a stranglehold on the Iranian oil, so our enemies China and Russia have to really scrape and search to actually get fuel or have to come through us to get it, I'm okay with that.
Speaker 5: I'm okay with it.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: I don't want to put boots on the ground.
Speaker 4: Nobody does, right, Nobody wants to see sons and daughters go over and die in the desert.
Speaker 5: I get that. But this has been opened.
Speaker 4: Now, this can of crap has been opened, and we have to close it. We cannot show weakness. We have to defend our interests. We have to lead through strength.
Speaker 7: And again, I wouldn't put the decision for boots on the backs of anybody because I know if that's the case, you know, many.
Speaker 5: People are going to die.
Speaker 4: But there are strategics, you know, strengthening strong points and choke points that we can get ourselves into in the straits where maybe we can have, you know, a better outcome on some of this stuff. But it's just it's frustrating because it seems like it's going in the right direction, seemingly, and then with the flip of a switch or literally the push of a button, you know, you've got three oil tankers attacked, and now you've got heightened risk, You've got boats that no longer want to go into the straits. You've got, you know, as of right now, a slowed down world economic scenario, and sort of like a wait and see attitude. So again, I don't trust these folks that never have we never should have. We decapitated the first leadership, we decapitated the second, and the third is worse than the first two. And I'm sure if we decapitate the third, the fourth will probably be worse. But you know what, we might as well just keep going in there and killing them all. I hate to say it, but this particular conflict has been this wound has been opened, and it'll fester, it'll it'll rot from the inside out. So I don't know, I don't know what the overall plan is from the Trump administration. But we can't just go a couple of days like everything is hunky dory and then wham, you've got a couple of ships attacked, and wham, there's now a much slower movement through the straits, and wham bam this that and the other, and we've got absolute chaos in that region. So we'll see what tomorrow brings. You know, we're still still getting the reports on these tankers being.
Speaker 5: Hit, but in the end, it's going to cause a whole bunch of anks and a whole bunch of uneasiness.
Speaker 4: And you can bet that your oil prices, which were coming down, I mean, maybe we're going to get into the fifty something dollars range by the end of the summer, which I never thought was going to be the case, but now you got to expect.
Speaker 5: Unless this is.
Speaker 4: A one off and the Iranian government says it was in US or whatever excuse is thrown out there, you got to figure the oil prices we'll go back up after this, So we'll pay attention to that and watch that.
Speaker 5: I did want to start with this.
Speaker 4: I wanted to start with this before the story started because I talked about this morning this morning on my radio show, and it kind of goes hand in hand with what's going on in the Middle East and what's going on with Muslims, and what's going on with the Iranians, and what's going on with the out and outs assault on Christianity. Christianity, So bear with me because I want to kind of redo this. If you've listened to me this morning, you're going to kind of hear me talk about the same thing. But America is not a theocracy. We don't have a national church, and the First Amendment rightly guards against government's establishment of religion.
Speaker 5: Right, we don't want that.
Speaker 4: But on the other side of this, this is and I'm bringing this up, like I said, because there seemingly has been this attack on religion from our supposed friends on the left. But to pretend America was not built upon a strong Christian foundation, you're essentially denying our own history.
Speaker 1: Our evidence.
Speaker 4: The evidence is carved in stone, It's written in our founding document. A Bible rests inside the Washington Monument. The Ten Commandments are engraved in the walls of the Supreme Court. We still swear in our presidents, our congressmen, and witnesses on the Holy Bible. Again, unless you're certain, folks, I think Mondomi probably did it on a Koran, but I could be mistaken by that. And again at the very top of the Washington Monument or Latin words which mean praise be to God, declared the gratitude of our nation's builders. Congress opens every session with a prayer. That's not coincidence.
Speaker 8: It's not.
Speaker 4: It's a deliberate acknowledgment of the faith that has shaped the American character. From our Mayflower Compact or the Pilgrims declare their mission to advance the Gospel of Jesus Christ, to the Declaration of Independence itself, which boldly proclaims that our rights come from our creator, not from our government. That is a crucial line, which boldly again proclaims that our rights come from our creator. No government can give you those rights. Christianity has been the moral and philosophical foundation of this republic since it's onset and Christians listen. We led the flight a fight against slavery. Christians champion women's suffrage. Christians drove the civil rights movement in the nineteen sixties, and for generations, the Lord's Prayer and Ten Commandments adorned our schoolhouses, taught our children virtue, responsibility, and the fear of God. Our founding fathers understood a fundamental truth.
Speaker 5: Our rights are given by God.
Speaker 4: That only if the rights are given by God, the moral who acknowledge that divine source can then they're the only ones that can preserve them.
Speaker 5: But founding fathers understood the fundamental truth.
Speaker 4: It's our rights they're given, They're not given by God himself. And how can the Constitution possibly secure God given rights if we erase God from the public square.
Speaker 5: Now listen, I'm not giving a.
Speaker 4: Sermon here. My point is that I talk a lot to progressives. I talk a lot to folks on the other side of the aisle who want to kill that idea that our founding fathers created. This country built on those ideals.
Speaker 5: Once again, my name is Lee Elsie. It's always a pleasure to fill in for Wayne Allen Root.
Speaker 4: You can watch what's going on on all of Wayne's outlets, The Gateway, Pundit, waynes Rumble, Wayne's X, Get a Root for America, all those great SPOTSKA again, we're on all these great radio stations from coast to coast as well.
Speaker 5: We'll take a short time out. We'll come right back.
Speaker 1: Keep it here.
Speaker 5: You're listening and watching the war Zone.
Speaker 3: Hey Wayne, Island Route America Speaks.
Speaker 9: You call in and we talk about it, your opinions, your comments, your questions.
Speaker 3: How do you call in?
Speaker 9: Three four seven Route eight hundred three four seven Route eight hundred three four seven seven six six eight. The show airs at midnight East Coast time nine pm Pacific, but we tape it at six pm East Coast time three pm Pacific. So you call in at six pm Eastern and I talked to you in an airs that night at midnight.
Speaker 3: The phone number again eight hundred three four seven Route. That number is twenty four to seven. You can lead voicemails. We play your voicemails on the air as well.
Speaker 4: Hey Wayne, what do you think about Obama?
Speaker 9: He's a communist, socialist, Marxist radical.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: Or you can email me Wayne Root at gmail dot com.
Speaker 9: I'll read your email live on the air with your comments or questions.
Speaker 3: America Speaks.
Speaker 9: Wwayne Allen roots for Freedom Fest, the World's Fair of Liberty July eighth to eleventh at Caesar's Forum Convention Center in Las Vegas, diats in every year.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to meet all of you there.
Speaker 9: Freedom Fest is the gathering place to celebrate the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of Independence Day, to network.
Speaker 3: Socialized and celebrate liberty.
Speaker 9: Hearing me famous speakers, authors, economists, health experts, political leaders, a financial freedom seminar with America's economist Mark Scausen, The Anthem Film Festival, a comedy show, a pitch tank for entrepreneurs, and great debates, including the big annual Mock Trial. This year, Ice will be put on trial and the Ice defense attorney is.
Speaker 3: Wayne Allen Root.
Speaker 9: The MC is Kennedy from Fox News, with speaker Steve Forbes, Glenn Beck, Adam Carolla, John Mackie and celebrity actors Rob Schneider and Dean Kaine.
Speaker 3: Join me at Freedom.
Speaker 9: Fest for my fans only, get one hundred dollars off the red stration fee. Go to Freedomfest dot Com use promo code war for one hundred dollars off. That's Freedomfest dot Com Promo code War.
Speaker 10: Hi.
Speaker 9: I'm way Dolla Route, the national TV and radio host known as the Maga Warrior and the Capitalist Evangelist. This presidency is ushering in the golden age of prosperity and it's all built around making America the energy.
Speaker 3: Capital of the world. Enter Lost Soldier Oil and Gas.
Speaker 9: It took forty years to piece together its forty thousand acre giant gas discovery. It's estimated to contain up to six trillion cubic feet of gas, with a management forecast projecting the first twenty five wells alone to produce four or million cubic feet per day of natural gas. This is how we power the AI future of America with clean natural gas.
Speaker 3: Headed by oil and gas legend Mark Bruner.
Speaker 9: Whose previous public companies delivered spectacular returns for investors at their peaks. Pedico Energy grew about one hundred to one for investors, Ultra Patrolling grew about.
Speaker 3: One thousand and one for investors.
Speaker 9: To learn more about Lost Soldier Oil and Gas, scan the QR code on the screen or go to Lost Soldier dot com. That's Lost Soldier dot Come.
Speaker 4: I want to know why Wayne hasn't invited me to the Sphere out in Vegas. I mean, I do all these shows I fill in, Ever do I get an invite to the Sphere? I want to go see the eagles at the sphere or something like that. Right, I used to live in Vegas for goodness sake, all right now, I'm not trying to force a religion down anybody's throat. Nobody should do that. If you don't want to worship, you don't have to. If you don't want to believe in church, that's fine. If you don't think there should be one religion in this country, I agree with you on that, But there's a difference between trying to force your hand in that area and on the flip side, trying to deny the fact that our founding fathers, the men and women who built this country, they built it on the ideals that were inspired through them from God. And it's again not about forcing faith on you. It's about honesty. America's liberty, rule of law, respect for the individual were born from that Christian worldview that every soul bears the image of God, the power it must be limited, and that justice must reflect some divine moral order. This is not a religious sermon, That's not what I'm doing. This is actually a sermon about this country and how it was founded and why this country has survived. I told you time and time again, I've said this behind this microphone for twenty years, and I'm not somebody who regularly goes to church. A shame on me. Right, We've had philosophical discussions about God himself and what happens after you die in all of that creation, But there's no way you can tell me that somehow, someway there wasn't divine intervention in the building of this nation. I mean, those men that came together at the same time, with the same ideas, the same beliefs, pledging their lives, their fortune, and their sacred honor.
Speaker 5: Together was a miracle.
Speaker 4: It was nothing short of a miracle that has survived two hundred and fifty years. The founder's design was secular in spirit. It was deliberately rooted in a Judeo Christian principled outlook.
Speaker 5: That's what it was.
Speaker 4: And we face now today people who want to rewrite that story, to scrub every reference to God from our heritage and replace it with a government authority, the ultimate government authority fact, right, I mean to a progressive, the government is the higher entity.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: It was global warming for a while.
Speaker 4: Now it's just the idea of this social mentality that is their new religion, and we must reject all of that. Dangerous revisionism got to teach your kids the story, the true story of this exceptional nation, how it started, how it evolved, how it weaved itself through all of it, and embraced that. It's a moral framework that has made this amazing experiment of self governance possible. I'm wowed by this country. I'm wowed by what it has evolved into. Does it have a million problems? Yeah, it has a million problems, tons of problems. And we have a lot of work to do, no question about that. We have issues with the extreme rich and the extreme poor. We've got, you know, heavy division politically within the ranks. There's a lot of things that we can work on. But when you look at other nations, when you look at other you know, failed states, this has been, again, nothing short of a miracle. We are that Republic's shining city on a hill. Don't ever forget that, and don't ever forget that, these god given rights enshrined in our founding documents.
Speaker 5: Let you.
Speaker 4: Pursue that happiness that dream. Can't do that in another nation. We're the luckiest people ever.
Speaker 8: Think about it.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 4: You might not think that, but you were born an American citizen, or you came here and became an American citizen. If you're listening to me and you're the luckiest people on the planet. You could have been born at the same time. But you could have been born in China, you could have been born in North Korea.
Speaker 5: You could have been born in.
Speaker 4: Some remote place in Africa without running water or electricity or any of it. No, you were born here, and you should be inspired by what our founding fathers brought to the table. This idea of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, justice for all. That's why we fly the Red, white, and blue. That's why our birthday number two. We should all be incredibly proud. America was built on Christian foundations. That's not an opinion. I'm not making it up.
Speaker 5: It's history, and I think it's time.
Speaker 4: That we rightfully reclaim that history because it's an important part of what makes us what we are. All Right, I got to take a short break once again. My name is Lee Elsie. It's always a pleasure to fill in for Wayne Allen. Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 5: Come right back. You are watching and listening to the war Zone. I'll welcome back, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 4: It's the war Zone and of course you can watch on the Gateway Pundit, Wayne's Rumble, Wayne's X get a Root for America, all those great places. I think Wayne will be back on maybe Thursday. I think Thursday or Friday. I know the one thing I do know that Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, this is going to be fun.
Speaker 5: Freedom Fest.
Speaker 4: The World's Fair of Liberty is coming fast July eighth. It's here, man, what's today?
Speaker 5: I tell you the SATs tomorrow right. Oh, That's where Wayne's going to be tomorrow, the World's Fair of Liberty. So you got to go to this.
Speaker 4: The most popular event at Freedom Fest every year is the mock Trial, and this year Ice Ice itself will be put on trial and Wayne Allen Root will be the defense attorney for Ice. Star witness for the defense will be that Superman actor Dean Kine and veteran Border Patrol agent JJ Carrell.
Speaker 5: Twelve jurors will.
Speaker 4: Be selected from the audience, and as I've been telling you, you could be one of them. That'd be kind of cool. Get up there on stage. It'll take place Friday or Friday, July tenth, five o'clock. So Wayne has arranged for a special one day pass for his fans to attend Freedomfest that day to watch the mock trial and the War fans they get fifty bucks off registration free.
Speaker 5: Get your tickets right now.
Speaker 4: Go to freedomfest dot com and use the promo code war fifty for a fifty a dollar sort of credit off of the price, which is great. This is Friday, This Friday, July tenth a special one day ticket to watch Wayne defend Ice in a mock trial. Go to freedomfest dot com promo code war fifty and get fifty dollars off. I don't know how Wayne does it, man, I'm serious. He's all over the place. He's one thousand miles an hour. I had to take a nap today. I took a nap. I'm a grown man, nap idn't really get a good nap though. Was only twenty minutes, but I needed it. But this guy, I mean, he's doing fifteen shows. He is running around in the g lunatic and now he's defending Ice, which I think.
Speaker 5: Would be a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: I kind of would would like to I wish I could have could have gone to that. It seems like that would be a lot of fun to check that out. Oh, okay, all right, So one of our favorite people in the entire world to talk to it. Hopefully we can keep him a little bit, and that's Michael Harrison from Talkers. And you know, Michael has been doing this amazing get I think it's a gift to media personalities, in particular talk media personalities.
Speaker 5: I think since well the eighties, Mike, is it the eighties? You've had this magazine that long, right.
Speaker 8: Almost the eighties.
Speaker 11: We launched it in July of nineteen ninety, so it's going I'm thirty six years old.
Speaker 8: Amazing.
Speaker 4: It is amazing, and it is the bible, if you will, for talk radio. And I thank you for coming on. I know you're super busy and you've probably got a million people tugging at you all the time, but.
Speaker 5: I wanted to talk to you about a few things with it.
Speaker 4: We'll start with the media and then well, if you don't mind, morph into the world of politics. But you coin the term media station back in the nineties, how accurately did the vision predict where radio is today? Because radio is a part now of this giant mechanism of the media.
Speaker 5: Right, you can't do a radio.
Speaker 4: Show really anymore without having a video component, right.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And also you have to be able to write, you have to put out some type of a text component. You have to be able to post pictures.
Speaker 8: You know, graphics.
Speaker 11: There's no isolated media the way there was back in the twentieth century, when a newspaper was a newsprint and that was it, and the local television station did the news, and they presented news programs on a video screen, which was your TV set, and radios came out of a radio device and appliance or a radio set.
Speaker 8: Used to use the word set a lot.
Speaker 11: And if you went to the movies, you would get to see something that you couldn't really see on TV that easily, unless it was around for a couple of years, and then it would be the ABC movie of the week, and it was some old movie that you saw years ago, but now it's on television. It was all separate. And here as we begin, I believe the second quarter of the twenty first century to believe how far in the future we are. My goodness, everything blends into everything else. So I consider any outlet, if you're primarily a news organization, if you're primarily a film company, or primarily a television station, or primarily a radio station, or a radio show or a podcast or whatever you are, you are a media station because you're only limiting yourself to that one dimension, which is a throwback to the twentieth century by calling yourself we're a radio station, or we're a news organization or newspaper. The newspaper could be doing the evening news on video. The radio station could be putting out a news service. There's no natural boundary anymore between these platforms. And that's what I meant by the emergence of the media station. It's kind of a mentality at this point of just which direction and what venues you want to pursue as a media person or a media company.
Speaker 4: If you were a media company and you were going to buy or you were buying or creating a media outlet, let's say you had radio aspirations. I mean, you would have to build almost the set now, even if you had, you know, even like an ABC in New York or even some of the smaller stations across the country, if you were just starting out. If I were doing it, I would build I would build a set almost so that my talk show hosts could with a flip of a switch could go on all of these platforms and make it a lot easier, because I tell you, it could get a little complicated trying to upload all this stuff, and you know you're working on a million different media platforms, whether it's X or Instagram or Getter or whatever.
Speaker 5: And I don't know. I'm of the.
Speaker 4: Old I guess cloth Michael is that it's not that it's too much. But I enjoyed the appointment listening. I liked it when the radio station was the only outlet for it. I know those days are long gone, but maybe I'm a dinosaur, But I don't know.
Speaker 5: What do you think is that part of this equation?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 5: You have to be all encompassing, right, I.
Speaker 11: Don't think you have to be anything. I think it could be what you want to be as long as you're really good at it, and in ratio to how good you are at it will be determining how successful you are at it. So if you're just mediocre and not that great, well, yeah, be everywhere. So more people might you know who happen to like what you do will check you out.
Speaker 8: But if you're really really good.
Speaker 11: People will seek that special or here's a word, the specificity. I wasn't sure i'd be able to say it, the specificity of your platform. What do you mean, Lee, What do you mean when you say.
Speaker 8: Build a set?
Speaker 11: What do you have in mind when you're talking about those terms to build a set?
Speaker 5: I appreciate you asking me that.
Speaker 4: So our engineer was in here the other day, and the owner was in here the other day, and the setup here I have in the studio. We've got all the modern stuff, but it's really not conducive to the video angle of it. Right. So, you know, we were talking about how to build out the best let's say format for a camera to be in front, a camera for my guess, the microphone in the right spot, the backdrop to be in the right spot, all of that, and I think, you know, it doesn't take a tremendous amount of money necessarily to do it, but I think you have to think it out and plan it out. Where you know, the old days it was a radio studio, it was you know, you were behind a microphone behind a console and that was it.
Speaker 5: But you know, it's got I think it's just got to be a little different.
Speaker 4: If I were starting a media outlet and a radio station That's how I would do it, because you've got to You've got to.
Speaker 5: Hit all the avenues.
Speaker 4: I know you say, if you've got talent, you don't necessarily have to, and I think you're right, But I mean people in particularly younger people, are searching it out on all of these different Internet platforms.
Speaker 8: That's true.
Speaker 11: And I'm thinking as you're saying that, that we're at a time now where.
Speaker 8: You don't have to build a set.
Speaker 11: You don't have to like, I'm in a real studio here, I have picture over there, you left it right. Gets crazy when you see screens of Rembrandt, one of my favorite artists. We have the Talker's logo. We have some keyboards we have over on under Rembrandt. You may see a couple of headphones and stuff. Know how much is on your screen. But to behind me in that direction is a classic poster from the Fillmore East back in the days of album rock. And we changed things around a lot, but those are real things. I'm in a real physical place. But if you're really up to speed with the technology today, you don't have to have that. I could just have a blue screen behind me, and with AI and with computer generated graphics, I could have I could be on water skis, I could be being chased by dinosaurs, any.
Speaker 8: Possible thing you could imagine.
Speaker 11: I think that we went through the paradigm shift lee back during COVID, when suddenly everybody was broadcasting from their homes. And this was even happening in places like CNN and Fox. They would never let anybody go on a cell phone an iPhone from their home. They would they send a limousine to you and drive through a blizzard for six minutes on screen.
Speaker 8: In those days. But then when.
Speaker 11: COVID came, people started broadcasting from home. So what did most of them do? Because I was tracking all of this, I saw this as a major paradigm shift. Most of them would find their bookshelf and you still see it today, and people will sit in front of their bookcase. It makes you look like your studio, like a law office where they have the legal library.
Speaker 8: None of them use it anymore. It's their fish And.
Speaker 5: Then right, so you're right, you one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Right now you would think like eighty percent of the backdrops that you see are books that people never read. Right, So that's probably the case.
Speaker 11: One of the hobbies now is people checking out. Let's see what books he's reading now.
Speaker 5: I guess for my.
Speaker 4: Statement was born from the fact that the studio that I'm in right now is an old fashioned radio studio that we're trying we try to retrofit to add the video component, and there's just not enough space for certain things. So I would think that if I were starting from scratch, I would make it so that it is you know, it is easy to use kind of a situation.
Speaker 11: So that American flag is real flag flying outside your window.
Speaker 4: It's a beautiful day behind me, Michael, what do you mean you're in a regular radio sea where'd this plan.
Speaker 8: To come from?
Speaker 4: Michael Harrison talkers. Whenever I get a chance to track him down and talk. I love it because I am, you know, I'm an old school radio junkie. I just got into my veins when I was in my mid twenties, and here I am, all these years later, still wanting to talk about it, still loving to talk about it with somebody as influential and entertaining and smart as as Michael Harrison.
Speaker 1: Let me take you a quick break.
Speaker 5: Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 10: Keep listening.
Speaker 5: You can watch what's going on at the Gateway pundit. You can go to Wayne's Rumble, Wayne's X, get a root.
Speaker 4: For America dot com. All the radio stations have us playing from one coast to another. Don't go anywhere, come right back.
Speaker 5: You are watching and listening to.
Speaker 4: The wars z.
Speaker 9: Hi Wayne LaRue for zee chad Genesis Medicine. Their CEO, Dan Montano, has been a guest on My show many times to discuss his companies medicines to reverse type two diabetes, reverse Parkinson's, and reverse heart disease.
Speaker 3: Over three hundred.
Speaker 9: Patients have been dosed with their medicines during research studies and all patients have shown great improvement with no adverse events reported. I know many of you have Type two diabetes or Parkinson's or heart disease, or you know someone who does, so listen up. You could participate in one of their upcoming free medical research studies using their breakthrough medicines.
Speaker 3: They created a website.
Speaker 9: Just from my fans Retscher now at cureshwar dot com. Let's cure cre dashwar dot com. Also, if you're interested in learning about their investment opportunities, go to cureshwar dot com dot come. Wouldn't it be great to make money and help cure diseases. Go to cure dash war dot com.
Speaker 6: What would you say if we told you you can reverse most any ailment or symptom.
Speaker 12: Without painful exercises. In just eighty eight days, we have created the only patent penny intercellular hydration protocol.
Speaker 6: Don't miss your opportunity to feel better. We know there's a lot of false hope out there, and many people have ball programs that work for a moment, but life's a lot longer than a moment.
Speaker 12: We have been helping people gain intercellular hydration for nearly three decades.
Speaker 6: You will lose fat not wait bat fast, including that killer visceral fat. Chronic dehydration is one of the root causes of many ailments and symptoms. Ask your doctor about energized health. Don't miss your opportunity to transform your health.
Speaker 12: Now, so log on to energized health dot com. That's energized health dot com.
Speaker 13: Possible side effects may include increased joy, energy potential reduction and prescriptions, more FA filling relationships, viewer doctor visits, and overall improved quality of health and life.
Speaker 9: Hi, I'm waiting on the route for Vertical Research Advisory VR kip Peerage is one of a kind global investment and economic newsletter.
Speaker 3: Listen up, Trump is in charge the glory days. You're here. Growth rates are only going to grow from here. This is your four year.
Speaker 9: Window to make a fortune and set up your retirement for the rest of your life. Kip wins whether the markets are up or down, whether.
Speaker 3: The economy is up or down. Weset our folks up for long term success. For twenty one years.
Speaker 9: Kip's been a friend as well as my personal financial advisor.
Speaker 3: During that time, he's beaten the markets.
Speaker 9: Eighty six percent of the time, while the average Wall Street money manager loses the market ninety percent of the time. Now Kip is predicting a new golden age for the economy.
Speaker 1: Let Kip proove it to you for free.
Speaker 9: Kip's offering his daily VRA investment letter completely free for two weeks. For two weeks, try it for two weeks. I know you'll stay for life. Join now at VRA insider dot com.
Speaker 4: Your voice of freedom. Lee Elci filling in Michael Harrison talkers. I'll ask you one more media, Can you stick around for a second break? If I can stick.
Speaker 8: Around, but I do want to go ahead ask me the question.
Speaker 11: Oh, go ahead, what Jeff Well I mean when you talk about being an old school radio guy, you're touching upon the very issue that radio is facing, the challenge it faces here at this point I call it in the future, because we're sort of like immigrants from the twentieth century.
Speaker 4: We all are.
Speaker 11: Most of the people listening to this broadcast, are viewing this broadcast are people who came on this planet before the year two thousand. Statistically that's true or shortly thereafter. And radio faces the challenge of maintaining its esthetic, maintaining its magic, it's specialness which is born of being on a radio station, transmitter, live, local, and spontaneous.
Speaker 8: All of that is what makes radio great.
Speaker 11: The challenges to maintain that esthetic, we'll call it an aesthetic here in the twenty first century, when we have podcasting and we have online broadcasting, and we have screens as well as the theater of the mind, and to do it effectively so as not to fall behind, but in the same process not to lose that magic and not become just another utilitarian source of records or source of one talk show after another that have no connection to each other and are not in real time. So that's the real issue that we face in this industry at this time. That is the challenge to maintain the magic of the twentieth century, but the purpose and the technology of the twenty first century.
Speaker 8: In radio particularly, I agree.
Speaker 4: But there was a romanticness about radio that unfortunately, when video came in, it killed a certain aspect of that romanticism because you didn't know what the guy looked like who's talking to you. You didn't know what the female DJ on the rock station looked like. You might get a glimpse of verretta remote if you decided to go to that event or.
Speaker 9: What have you.
Speaker 4: But for the most part, it was all theater of the mind, and I think that's what made radio a super special, super intimate and very personable.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying that it's better or worse than it is now. I just think it's it's different.
Speaker 8: That mystery was a big deal.
Speaker 11: I know when I was a kid and the local DJ would come to the sockhop at the gymnasium, most of the kids were very disappointed when they saw that it was a nerd as opposed to the cool, cool cat they.
Speaker 1: Heard on the air.
Speaker 5: You know, hey, baby, welcome to the Cool Cat Show.
Speaker 8: And then cool Cat shows up and he's goofball.
Speaker 5: Usually in need of a shower too, right.
Speaker 8: You know the joke you have a face for radio. It comes from that. So yeah, the mystery, But now it's not a mystery. Everybody knows what everybody looks like.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 11: Everybody has a show. The audience has an audiences. That's a part of the thing that for people who've been through the years of being in broadcasting, this era is remarkable inasmuch as the audience has an audience and the whole inter changeable way in which it goes, the two way street that media has become, plays a role in how it is ultimately perceived.
Speaker 4: And one other thing, I mean, I know there was a time in radio where the size of the stick, and that's a radio lingo. I'm not making any pornographic scenario of the radio stick size. That man, everything, right, I mean, you know you're fifty thousand flamethrower.
Speaker 5: That's the whole thing.
Speaker 4: But now literally, with the Internet, you can carry a station from if you're if I'm living in Connecticut, from Seattle, if you like it, you can listen to it.
Speaker 11: There are no small sticks in this world. I mean, you can go on the smallest website of the smallest podcast and ruin your life in one slip of the tongue. You know, nothing is hidden from potentially being distributed everywhere in the world.
Speaker 8: That's a whole different paradigm as well.
Speaker 11: Think about it, because I used to be for the folks at home who don't know what stick is. Stick is a term from the twentieth century and broadcasting to indicate the standard radio station, the tower, the transmitter, the studio, and the license. And the tower gave rise to the word stick. So we still sometimes call them a stick. It's a dying phrase, but it's still it's a good phrase. I love the phrase stick beat. I wrote an article what's called the stick and the stick and the relationship betwe inform and content the radio station as well as the programming. The programming is the stick, the technology and the might of the radio station the stick. So you're talking my language, kid.
Speaker 4: Michael Harrison is with us Talkers. So Michael, we got to tell a quick break here in a second. But I know you do a regular podcast, and you know Wayne's listeners across the country.
Speaker 5: I'm sure would love to get a chance to hear that.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's open to everyone or if that's more an industry thing, but is there a place folks can go to find that On a regular basis?
Speaker 11: People can go to YouTube and the show is called Up Close, Far Out with Michael Harrison. And when you get to YouTube, it's at Talkers Media. At Talkers Media, the program it's basically industry oriented and my show is on there.
Speaker 8: We have you on there.
Speaker 11: As a matter of fact, your recent little address that you gave at the Talkers conference is posted. We have just about ninety five percent of the recent Talkers twenty twenty six conference up there on video, so people can attend that. And talkers dot com is our address. There's no cost. It's basically for people in the industry. But as I said before, everybody's in show business nowadays, so listeners do enjoy coming to our website talkers dot com.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you a quick break. We've got Michael Harrison from Talkers. I'm going to hold them over and keep them for another break.
Speaker 4: Is I always enjoy talking to him, and he doesn't know just radio or media or any just that he knows a lot about a lot. So we're going to get to some of the things happening in the political world and talk a little bit about what's happening here in the United State.
Speaker 5: It's the two fifty birthday, all of that, what's.
Speaker 4: Going on around the world with our good pal Michael Harrison. Don't go anywhere, come right back. You are watching and listening to the war Zone.
Speaker 1: Warning the Root, The Root, the Roots on fire.
Speaker 2: You're about to experience the most I octane, pedal to the metal controversial show of your life. Please buckle up and hold on tightly. This station is not responsible for injuries. This is Wayne Alan Rooth, direct from the entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas. What time is it?
Speaker 1: It's time war War.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, one hundred percent raw Truth, one hundred percent American made the Warrior, Wayne Alan Roots. This again.
Speaker 5: My name is Lee Elsie.
Speaker 4: It's always a pleasure to fill in for Wayne Allen Root. The Great Michael Harrison is with us Talkers Magazine, one of our favorite people to bring on. Always entertaining and fun to go down talk you know, talk radio and media alley to chat about things. But I want to ask you, Michael about two fifty America's birthday just came and when it was a great celebration.
Speaker 5: But you know, I've been talking about this a lot, and I get your opinion on this.
Speaker 4: So one of my favorite lines from the declaration is, we pledge our lives, are fortune, and our sacred honor to this experiment. Right. I mean they didn't say it like that, but not to this experiment, But that's what they pledged. They pledged their lives, their fortune, their sacred honor. Many of them died broke, many of them, you know, died with nothing, many of them were killed by their enemies. But the thing that they all had was they had a sacred honor. And you know, I feel like what's wrong with this country right now is born out of the idea that we have politicians who do not adhere to the sacred honor. Part of that they don't put the country first. These men they put the country first.
Speaker 3: They did.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, they had their warts, but they believed in this experiment.
Speaker 4: They believed that these ragtag bunch of revolutionaries was going to beat the great Maybe I don't know if they believe it, but they wanted to believe that they were going to beat the greatest military night on earth, and they did, And I think it's remarkable.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to get your thoughts on that. Well.
Speaker 11: I think you put it very very well. He had said they eventually died, but none of them died by a rope hanging around their neck as a result of losing the revolution and facing uncertain death at the hands of King George. Can you imagine in today's world politicians signing a document at which their life is at stake based upon a ragtag amateur army in a country that was very divided on whether the war was even popular the Revolutionary War was very controversial here in the colonies, and signing their names to it that if in fact they didn't win, they would certainly die. You talk about sacred honor, you talk about courage, guts, commitment, and nobility. I can't think of anybody in this country today that would do that. Certainly people in politics. You know, we have now men and women in politics. When you said before you know these men and I'm saying, yeah, they were all men actually, So that is a remarkable and I use the word paradigm I think twice. I try not to use the same words too many times in one sitting. But that was a very different paradigm in terms of ethics and principles. You know, we tend to think that, you know, our interpretation of good and evil are quite clear cut and very very connected to the ethics of this period we live in. But there have been other periods of time, and certainly even within the relatively short history of America, when you look back at the whole course of the human condition, there have been times in America when people would run off to join the army because our nation is under attack. They didn't talk about how it impacted the stock market, or well, you know, how much will an egg cost us? It was a very different psychology of what it was to be free, what it was to engage in liberty, and.
Speaker 8: What it was to be an American.
Speaker 11: So I did a lot of thinking, as I know you did, and many of our colleagues have this two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence, as to what these things really mean. Now, you touched upon it very well in setting up the question. So I just say, yeah, it's pretty amazing, isn't it. How many options we have as human beings in terms of building our own personal and collective principles.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you brought up running off to War. So on Friday of last week, on the eve of the fourth of July, Thursday, midnight into Friday, I did seventeen hours and seventy six continuous minutes of radio. Right, I did it for We went on at midnight, and we signed off at six sixteen pm, and I brought on a bunch of guests, and some of the guests told stories about either their grandparents or their dying. They had still people in their family still alive, couldn't get to the studio, but still alive that served in World War Two. And as you just so you know, amazingly pointed out, these men they lied about how old they were so that they could sign up.
Speaker 5: I mean, think about that.
Speaker 4: They lied.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, they lied so that they could get in. If some of them were fifteen, sixteen years old. Histories full of stories like that, with the soldiers on the battlefield were children, and even if they're eighteen or nineteen, frankly, there's still children. So yeah, gosh, you know, Lee, it's so important for people to have an understanding of history, to really be able to engage in intelligent voting, to be able to engage in running a complicated entity, a democracy and a republic that is the United States of America here in twenty twenty six. If you, I think ignorance and idiocy and downright stupidity are far more dangerous than many of the boogeymen that we talk about today. No matter whether you're on the left or the right about what's ruining our country, I think the biggest danger to our freedom and to our progress, and to our standing in the world and to the youth, to humanity standing in the universe is stupidity, ignorance, you see, That's what I think.
Speaker 4: But if we could tap in just to a fraction of what the founders possess, that idea of putting the country first, self last, that set is you know what birth this great experiment, And if we even could just get a little bit of that, put those folks in some places where you could out of just sheer leadership and show that that that is a way that can change everything. Because we talk about now, how do we change it, how do we you know, fix the ultra poor as compared to the ultra rich. And how do we talk about the partisanship and the divide and the anger and the hatred towards this group and that group. I think it's it's all born out of the fact that people are areself so self interested now and so self centered in their own in their own advancement, that they forget.
Speaker 5: In particularly when they get into politics. They forget why they they are supposed to get into politics.
Speaker 4: They're supposed to get into politics to be leaders, civic leaders, and make the community a better place.
Speaker 11: It's a vicious cycle the media and the politicians, and this happens on both sides, folks. I try to remain nonpartisan. I'm very partisan when it comes to supporting the First Amendment, and and that's as far as it goes. I'm all for the free marketplace of ideas. But a lot of what you're talking about, Lee comes from the tendency these days of politicians and media. The media is supposed to be the protector of the people from the politicians and from the government. The politicians and the media tend to play specifically to the selfish concerns of the population, and that's why they tear us apart. That's why people live in echo chambers, and that's why we have the kind of tension and violence that we're experiencing today.
Speaker 4: No, you think some of these big media outlets have failed the public grotesquely.
Speaker 11: I do.
Speaker 4: I think you look at like you said, they cater to their listeners. I get it, there's a certain sense of it. You've got to make money otherwise you can't stay on the air. But when you're not telling the entire truth, and you are, you are sort of parsing it out in a way that makes your listener or your viewers happy. I think that's a huge disservice. That's not why the media folks signed up.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 5: I do my best never to do that, Michael, but I know that there are people out there that do. And I don't like it.
Speaker 11: If making money is the primary criteria for serving the public, that you only serve the public whether you're a government, whether you're a business, whether you're an individual, based upon how good a business it is, then that is a very very terrible rebuke of capitalism and free enterprise.
Speaker 8: It means that they don't work. So I worry about that all the time.
Speaker 11: Free enterprise and capitalism without social responsibility is just as deadly as all these other forms of government that we supposedly are so fearful of, will become the very thing we're afraid of.
Speaker 5: I know, what would you tell you.
Speaker 4: Let's say you're advising somebody who's you know, in this business and struggling. You know, they have to cover politics, maybe they're a talk show host or or what, and you have to try to advise them on how not to alienate half their audience. How what would you tell them?
Speaker 11: I would well, if I were doing it the way it's being done, it's being told you must alienate.
Speaker 8: The whole game is based on alienating.
Speaker 10: Half your audience.
Speaker 11: There was once a time when people didn't, you know, never talk politics, religion or something.
Speaker 8: I didn't do it in the right order.
Speaker 11: I think it was don't talk politics, don't talk sports, and don't talk religion.
Speaker 8: I don't know, but get you get the point. I believe that.
Speaker 11: You've got to do business, and you've got to protect yourself. You've got to create income, you've got to be able to face reality. But I think that, as I said before, I would advise anybody that being good, that's a nice generalization, being good is one of the tenets of successful business that if you if you try to a certain degree to be honest, and you try to a certain degree to make your customer, your audience, your target participant better off, that actually will make you money. I think people overlook that I've tried to I tried to run my business and businesses with that principle. I can't say whether I'm succeeding. I leave it to guys like you to tell me.
Speaker 8: But the fact is, I think that doing a good job for the people that consume your product is a way to make money.
Speaker 1: That sounds what I love.
Speaker 2: I agree that.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you a quick break.
Speaker 4: We've got Michael Harrison from Talkers Don't Go Anywhere, come right back.
Speaker 5: You are watching and listening to the war.
Speaker 9: Zone Wayne Allen Root for Freedom Fest, the World's Fair of Liberty, July eighth to eleventh at Caesar's Forum Convention Center in Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: IATs in every year. I can't wait to meet all of you there.
Speaker 9: Freedom Fest is the gathering place to celebrate the two hundred and fiftyth anniversary of Independence Day, to network, socialize, and celebrate liberty. Hearing me famous speakers, authors, economists, health experts, political leaders, a financial freedom Seminar with America's economist Mark Scousen. The Anthem Film Festival, a comedy show, a pitch tank for entrepreneurs, and great debates, including the big annual mock Trial. This year, Ice will be put on trial and the Ice defense attorney is Wayne Allen Root. The MC is Kennedy from Fox News with speaker Steve Forbes, Glenn Beck, Adam Carolla, John Mackie, and celebrity actors Rob Schneider and Dean Kane. Join me at freedom Fest for my fans only, get one hundred dollars off the registration fee. Go to Freedomfest dot Com use promo code war for one hundred dollars off. That's Freedomfest dot Com promo code War.
Speaker 3: Hi, Wayne L. Route for Zeechod Genesis Medicine.
Speaker 9: Their CEO, Dan Montano, has been a guest on My show many times to discuss his companies medicines to reverse type two diabetes, perverse Parkinson's, and reverse heart disease.
Speaker 3: Over three hundred.
Speaker 9: Patients have been dosed with their medicines during research studies, and all patients have shown great improvement with no adverse events reported. I know many of you have Type two diabetes or Parkinson's or heart disease, or you know someone who does, so listen up. You could participate in one of their upcoming free medical research studies using their breakthrough medicines. They created a website just from my fans, Retscher now at cure dashwar dot com. Let's cure cre dashwar dot com. Also, if you're interested in learning about their investment opportunities, go to Cure tashwar dot com. Wouldn't it be great to make money and help cure diseases? Go to cure tashwar dot com.
Speaker 14: For two hundred and fifty years, America has stood on independence, forged by determination, built by those who believed freedom was worth defending. Now that same spirit lives on in stainless steel. The Bond Arms America two hundred and fiftieth edition handgun American made, precision crafted and built like a tank, the smallest, most powerful personal protection you can carry. Built to honor, are past, designed to enjoy for generation. This is the finest in double barrel protection. See the Bond Arms America two hundred and fiftieth edition handgun, precision crafted from stainless steel. Visit get Bondarms dot com to secure your America two hundred and fiftieth edition handcannon. Go to get bondarms dot com or call eight one seven five seven three four four four five.
Speaker 5: All right, welcome back, ladies and gentlemen. It's the war Zone.
Speaker 4: And of course you can watch on the Gateway Pundit, Wayne's Rumblewayne's X, get a Root for America, all those great places. I think Wayne will be back on Thursday anyway. This segment of the show is sponsored by Energized Health. You heard Wayne Allen Root talk about how Energized Health has changed his life. He lost twenty five pounds of fat, including the danger his inner body visceral fat, gained ten pounds of muscle and intercellular hydration eighty eight days.
Speaker 5: That's all it took.
Speaker 4: Now five years later, he feels the best he ever has in his entire life. And I told you I called them the other day because I saw a video he's he's on what two weeks ago, and I'm like.
Speaker 5: He does look good. He looks really good. It's incredible.
Speaker 4: So he's looking like a champion and he goes it all to Energize Health, Energized helf. It's not a traditional weight loss program. It's a fat loss program, and it's simple, it's easy, it's healthy. All based on that foundation of the life game changers, extra and intercellular hydration. Now, with all these folks using the ozepic and the golps, Energize Health is working alongside them to help minimize the side effects.
Speaker 5: And there are side effects.
Speaker 4: So do fat loss to healthy way, not weight loss, fat loss, do it healthy, be like Wayne.
Speaker 5: Energize Health can change your life, supercharge your health. Do it like Wayne did it.
Speaker 4: Right now, Energized Health is offering the war forty percent off action discount forty percent off. Just say war energized health dot com. That's Energized Health dot com. The Great Michael Harrison is with US Talkers magazine. You know, I've been talking about this a lot, and I get your opinion on this. I think people are desperately thirsty for authenticity. Right, Somebody who's a genuine and you know, comes behind a microphone every day and tells you what they're thinking and what they're feeling.
Speaker 5: And I think people gravitate towards that.
Speaker 4: I think personally, I think those are the most successful folks, and you had a lot of those up on the stage, you know, a month or so ago, who have created, you know, a very special place in the world of talk media and media in general now because they're authentic, right.
Speaker 5: I think that's true.
Speaker 11: But I do think going back to the conversation we had a few minutes ago about the founding fathers and the principles of America, and you know, we hold these truths to be sold evident and sacred honor. I do believe that the American experiment, an other word that you brought up, the American experiment, is based on the fact that we're not perfect. We do not claim to be perfect. What we claim to do is to strive toward improvement. We claim to strive toward ultimately like a north Star perfection, and that people don't get that. And I think that that's something that should be driven into everybody's head. Now, we're not perfect, We're hardly perfect, but we wanted thee are in the arc of history hopefully leads. I think Martin Luther King said that to a good place.
Speaker 4: Michael Harrison is his name. Talker's Magazine is his baby. He's had it since, as he said, early nineties, and he's reshaped the industry in an incredible way. Any general thoughts on what were I know this is a very political questions, a basic, boring political question, but you know, any thoughts on what we're going to witness in the midterms here we're going to see a flip floppy or what do you think is happening.
Speaker 11: I think it's a good chance that we're going to see a flip flop. That's sort of historic anyway, and the nature of the combatants, if you will, kind of if you step back and don't buy into the bubble of whatever side you're on, there's a good chance that there'll be a flip flop. But then again, you'd never know. I think it's going to be very interesting, exciting, and it's going to be very meaningful.
Speaker 4: I tell you the I got three more ships were attacked today. And you know, Trump's hate to say it, but it feels like we're in a weird quagmire. And and I don't know, you know, we had at least a couple of days where things looked great and now all of a sudden, things don't look so great.
Speaker 5: And you know, I don't know what his next move is going to be.
Speaker 8: I hope he has an idea of what his next movie.
Speaker 5: That would be nice, wouldn't it.
Speaker 8: That would be very redsturing.
Speaker 4: All right, Michael Harrison, Talkers. I thank you for sticking around a little extra. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: I could talk to you about the business all day long.
Speaker 4: But one more time, if you don't mind, just tell everybody where to find all the things that you do, because you do such great work. What do they go?
Speaker 8: Check out talkers dot com.
Speaker 4: It's free.
Speaker 11: It's basically an industry trade publication. But I think the people consuming this broadcast are interested in it enough to see what's going on behind the scenes Talkers dot Com and people can go to YouTube and the show is called Up Close, Far Out with Michael Harrison. And when you get to YouTube, it's at Talkers Media. At Talkers Media.
Speaker 5: I appreciate your brother, I really do. I thank you very much, Lead, and we'll.
Speaker 4: Talk again, very very soon Michael Harrison from Talkers.
Speaker 5: So here's the deal. I'll be back again tomorrow night. From Wayne aw and Root. One more day then he's back in action. I guess he must be out in Vegas.
Speaker 4: I don't know where he is right now, but the Gateway Pundit you can watch there, Wayne's Rumble, Wayne's x Getter, and Root for America.
Speaker 5: I want to thank the boys from Minnesota.
Speaker 4: Without them and you get nothing but static, you'll be maybe that that's all you can and that might be better sometimes than me. But static is slightly I think if you ranked static, it's like two levels on the top ten above me, like than the static is fine. Anyway, enjoy the rest of your day slash night wherever you might be listening and watching us.
Speaker 5: I'll be back tomorrow for Wayne Allen Root. The show Gus called The war Zone.
Speaker 2: See it.
Speaker 5: All right way now, The Root.
Speaker 3: The Root, the Root, The Root's on fire.
Speaker 9: Welcome back. This is Warzone Live. We're the official podcast to The Gateway Pundit. And oh do we have a great guest for you today. Because still in the end, illegal immigration and boys and girls schools, and transgender this and transgender.
Speaker 3: That, the open border.
Speaker 9: There's a million issues in the world, but to me, the number one issue is making money. I'm like trump Man, making money's in my DNA. Making money is in my blood. I'm always looking for ways to make more money in the end, that makes an awful lot of problems go away for the nation and for the middle class and for the people of this country. Making money is our gott to be our number one goal Economy Jobs GDP. That's what really met. So I got a great guest for you to talk about it, Lost Soldier. Oil and Gas has been the sponsor of this show for almost a year now. Do you realize it's been about a year that they've been the sponsor of my podcast, my national radio show, my national TV show on Real America's Voice TV network. And it's really an amazing property. It took forty years to piece together. It is forty thousand acre giant gas discovery, estimated to contain up to six trillion cubic feet of gas, making one of the largest natural gas discoveries in the Rocky Mounty region Rocky Mountain region, excuse me, in the last thirty years. And they have a management forecast projecting just the first twenty five wells to produce four hundred million cubic feet per day of natural gas and by twenty thirty five, targeted production of over a billion cubic feet a day.
Speaker 3: An amazing project.
Speaker 9: And I invested in this project not once but twice last year, ten to invest a third.
Speaker 2: Time this year.
Speaker 3: And I want to introduce you to the project.
Speaker 9: And I want to introduce you to the guy who is the CEO and the chairman of the board who invented this project. Mark Brunner, CEO of Lost Soldier.
Speaker 5: Oil and Gas.
Speaker 9: The website, by the way, Lost Soldier dot com, Lost Soldier dot Com.
Speaker 3: Mark, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 9: Haven't had John in quite a while. You've been running around the world raising money. You've been in Europe, You've been in Switzerland, You've been in Saudi Arabia. You're all over the world.
Speaker 3: You're an amazing guy.
Speaker 9: You're always traveling, You're always raising money, You're always running your company.
Speaker 3: You are a busy man like me. It's hard to nail you down. So it's great to have you back on the show.
Speaker 9: So wonderful to be with you again. Away and good to see you all right. So you're a second generation oil and gas man. You're actually a second generation oil and gas legend. Your previous public companies, Pennaco Energy, produced about one hundred to one for every dollar invested investors and stockholders made one hundred dollars an Ultra petroleum spectacular return for investors. That one was a thousand to one. For every dollar invested, people got back a thousand. It was one of the biggest stocks of the entire decade of I think it was the nineties, right, it was the go go nineties. That stock was one of the highest flyers on Wall Street. So Lost Soldier is an amazing, amazing project. But tell people why it's so amazing.
Speaker 10: Why.
Speaker 9: I guess you think it's even bigger, biggest of your career that would make it bigger than Pennico or Ultra Petroleum. Ultra Petroleum a thousand to one return on investment, and you say this is the biggest of your career.
Speaker 10: What do you base that on?
Speaker 15: Well, And when I compare it with Ultra petroleum, it has a sequence of regionally pervasive sands where we can see based on the seismic interpretation, we can drill up to five hundred horizontal wells so far that we could see. And the other wonderful thing is is that no one can drill this for fifty years. We've known where all the basins are for fifty years. All of them have been drilled as far as I know, except this one, because there's a uranium mine out here that was whenever Three Mile Island melted down in the early eighties, they started reclamating this mine. Kennicott did three years ago. They finished the reclamation. I got a call, I drilled it, and as they say, the rest is history. Certainly the largest gas field I've ever found right now, if you compare it with some of the other basins, there's thousands of feet of layer cake type regionally pervasive over pressure sands.
Speaker 10: It's very much like the Hainesville and the Utica.
Speaker 15: If any of you've heard of those plays, you've probably heard of a guy named Jerry Jones and on the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 10: That's like number one play.
Speaker 15: Now, Okay, the Western Haysville, and I would encourage everyone to compare what we have with the Western Hayesville, because I think it certainly is comparable. The difference here is we're the only operator. No one else is in here is just us. We made the discovery. We have legacy infrastructure that is on this slast rows. We can tie into all that legacy infrastructure. Well, we're laying a five mile line to start producing gas this year. And you know, the plan is when we finished this private placement, to be producing about four hundred and five hundred million qb feet today three hundred million a year in cash flow within thirty six months. And then we plan to build a forty two to forty six line fifty miles away to the Trading Club one center about ten times that. There's another guy named Warren Buffett that's looping on that line.
Speaker 10: That going out to California. So you know, as you all know, he's no fool.
Speaker 15: So he's going to send all his gas out to a Pacific Corp in the West Coast, so we hope to be able to do that too.
Speaker 10: Anyway, that's pretty.
Speaker 9: Much a summary way, So give me some some new updates, because remember I'm one of your investors. I invested not once but twice last year, very big healthy investments by the way, from Wayne Root, and I plan to investing in this year. What's happened between the last time we spoke on TV, which was probably six months ago? Though you've had your president of your company and your COO talking to me on TV as well, but you were busy traveling. Give us some updates from last year, what exciting things have happened, and tell me what will happen.
Speaker 3: This year, in the year twenty twenty six.
Speaker 15: Well, I think, you know, one of the things that we've done is that you're always looking for permits to drill. You're always looking for right of ways and other things in order to be able to lay the pipelines. All this is completed. It's finished, okay, and so we're going to start building this pipeline sometime in July, when what we call the winter STIPs are off and we can get in here and lay that pipeline. We think it'll take you know, forty five or sixty days to finish the pipeline. Then we'll be producing game. So that's going to happen this year. We're very excited about that. The other thing that I think is important is that we have a deal with the Fed federal government.
Speaker 10: All the leases that we have, they're federal and state leases.
Speaker 15: They've been put into what we call a federal unit, which means that it's all those different leases we had, like fifty six of them, they're one lease.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 15: It means that we can orderly develop this gas field with the cooperation of the federal government. They've stamped a deposit commercial so all those things have happened, and yeah, we think we're going to be able to do that. We're hoping to be able to drill some of the deep over pressured horizontals this year at least one, maybe two of those. We were anticipating fifty million a day plus. Wells, they're going to be expensive, you know, they're twenty to thirty million dollars apiece.
Speaker 10: But when you're producing those.
Speaker 15: Kind of rates, they pay out very quickly and so you know, possibly within a year, so something.
Speaker 10: You know, the field next to us, Lost Soldier Field, which I named my company after that field.
Speaker 15: Has been producing for over one hundred years, produced four hundred and fifty million barrels still in US three thousand, five hundred barrels a day. And so some of the deeper stuff that we're looking for, and well we think we'll find we'll find some of.
Speaker 10: Those this year as well. So very exciting times for us. And by the way, we also drill more. We're not drilling for.
Speaker 15: Our sales in Bridge, which transports about thirty percent of the natural gas in the United States, and actually we're entering into a twenty three oil contract with them.
Speaker 10: I think that would speak very highly of.
Speaker 15: Our drilling people and their abilities, and you know, we're very excited about that relationship with them as well.
Speaker 10: So we're going to be having revenue.
Speaker 15: Out of our drilling company, out of our pipeline company, out of our working interests, and those people don't invest that, we'll also enjoy a package of overriding royalty.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 9: So yeah, and don't forget. The thing that got me was, you know, I have seen a lot of potential in my life. I think this is the most potential I've ever seen. But potential is one thing that doesn't mean you ever deliver. You have a track record that's amazing. That's great, Pentaco Ultra Petroleum very impressive. That was a decision pusher for me. And then, of course what else can you invest in? Like if I put one hundred thousand dollars into stocks and those stocks happen to go down, I would get no tax break. It would do nothing for me until the day they went back up. You get a three thousand dollars deduction on stock losses in a given year, but with oil and gas, it's the most generous tax deduction you can ever get.
Speaker 3: It's seventy percent right off the first year you invest.
Speaker 9: So if I put one hundred thousand in, I get a seventy thousand dollars tax deduction on my tax return in the first year, and the other thirty over the next I think three years, right, So that's pretty impressive.
Speaker 10: There's been a change.
Speaker 15: It's one hundred percent now, not seventy percent really under the tax under the Trump tax bills.
Speaker 9: But that's for this year coming up twenty ten, Yes, twenty twenty five, because I have to go.
Speaker 10: By the old rules, but I assume yeah.
Speaker 15: I think the other thing too, is that the viewers need to realize that we don't have to process any of this. This is ninety three percent methane h four, so no processing. We don't have to be on any plants. When we put into the pipeline, it can go directly into homes. We have people contaking us about putting in data centers. There's a lot of options here that we're going to be looking at, Wayne, So we'll give you updated asse things happen this year, all right, Data.
Speaker 3: Centers would seem to be the way to go. That's the only one talks about now is data centers and how much they use so much energy? Well, you've got the energy for them, so it would seem like would be a profit center.
Speaker 9: Last thing for accredited investors who want to learn more and get involved, they go to Loss Soldier dot com and then what happens Someone.
Speaker 3: Gets back to them.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we'll get back to them.
Speaker 15: We give them the information so they can make says they got access all the information.
Speaker 10: We'll answer their questions.
Speaker 15: And you know, we look at all our investors as a family, if they ever been the Lost Soldier families, like what we just need.
Speaker 3: To say, Well, with my big investment, I'd better be a good family member.
Speaker 10: I better be loved.
Speaker 1: Better be loved.
Speaker 5: Mark, We'll let you move in.
Speaker 10: We'll let you move in.
Speaker 9: Second home and wyoming Lost Soldier dot com. Lost Soldier dot com. Go there, give me your contact information.
Speaker 3: They'll get right back to you and show you how you can be involved.
Speaker 9: It's the right project, right time, the right president, the right energy secretary, the right CEO. Mark Bruner with an incredible spectacular past record. Thank you, Mark, Loss Soldier dot com. Hi, I'm waiting on the route for Vertical Research Advisory v R a Kip Perridge is one of a.
Speaker 3: Kind global investment and economic newsletter. Listen up, Trump is in charge. The glory days are here. Growths are only going to grow from here. This is your four year window to make a fortune and set up your retirement for the rest of your life.
Speaker 9: Kip wins whether the markets are up or down, whether the economy is up or down.
Speaker 3: We set our folks up for long term success.
Speaker 9: For twenty one years, Kip's been a friend as well as my personal financial advisor. During that time, he's beating the markets eighty six percent of the time.
Speaker 3: Well, the average wall.
Speaker 9: Stream money manager loses the market ninety percent of the time.
Speaker 3: Now Kip is predicting a new golden age for the economy. Let Kip proove its you for free.
Speaker 9: Kip's offering is daily VR Investment Letter completely free for two weeks.
Speaker 3: Free for two weeks. Try for two weeks. I know you'll state for life.
Speaker 9: Join NAF at VR insider dot com.
Speaker 6: What would you say if we told you you can reverse most any ailment or symptom.
Speaker 12: Without painful exercises. In just eighty eight days, we have created the only patent penny intercellular hydration protocol.
Speaker 6: Don't miss your opportunity to feel better. We know there's a lot of false hope out there, and many people have ball programs that work for a moment, but pip's a lot longer than a moment.
Speaker 12: We have been helping people gain inter cellular hydration for nearly three decades.
Speaker 6: You will lose fat, not wag fat fast, including that killer visceral fat. Chronic dehydration is one of the root causes of many ailments and symptoms. Ask your doctor about energized health. Don't missure opportunity to transform your health.
Speaker 12: Now, so log on to energized health dot com. That's energized health dot com.
Speaker 13: Possible side effects may include increased joy, energy potential reduction and prescriptions, more of the filling relationships, viewer doctor visits, and overall improved quality of health and life.
Speaker 9: Hi, I'm way down the route the national TV and radio host known as the Maga Warrior and the Capitalist Evangelist. This presidency is ushering in the golden age of prosperity, and it's all built around making America.
Speaker 3: The energy capital of the world. Lost soldier oil and gas.
Speaker 9: It took forty years to piece together as forty thousand acre giant gas discovery.
Speaker 3: It's estimated to.
Speaker 9: Contain up to six trillion cubic feet of gas, with a management fore Gas projecting the first twenty five wells alone to produce four or million cubic feet per day of natural gas. This is how we power the AI future of America with clean natural gas.
Speaker 3: Headed by oil and gas legend Mark Bruner, whose previous.
Speaker 9: Public companies delivered spectacular returns for investors at their peaks. Pedico Energy grew about one hundred to one for investors, Ultra Patrolling grew about one thousand and one for investors.
Speaker 3: To learn more about Lost.
Speaker 9: Soldier Oil and Gas, scan the QR code on the screen or go to Lossoldier dot com. That's Lost Soldier dot come