Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen. What's going to happen?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Occult Rejects. Today we're today We're joined by Dan Richards. A lot of you already know Dan for his sharp commentary, his willingness to get into the weeds on controversial topics, and his talent for cutting through nonsense in a way that's both entertaining and brutally effective. He's someone who can talk about big ideas, weird claims, internet drama, and serious debates all in the same breath and somehow makes it all work. I've had the pleasure of meeting Dan twice in real life, and I can honestly say he's a genuine cool dude. He's easy to talk to, down to earth, and just as engaging off camera as he is online. But once he got that's online, that other side kicks in, and that's where the trolling, the shade, and the absolute precision starts showing up. His ability to throw shade, which style is honestly impressive and part of what makes him so fun to watch. What I appreciate about Dan is that he brings intelligence, humor, and a little chaos to the conversation. He's not afraid to challenge people, he's not afraid to ask uncomfortable questions, and he definitely doesn't mind ruffling feathers when he thinks it's deserved. So I'm really glad to have him back on. But before we introduce him, let me introduce the other rejects. And we got Judith the Loon joining us. What is going on? Judith? How are you?
Speaker 3: Hello? Thank you for having me and welcome super Sexyd You can catch me. You can catch me on YouTube and on X as the Loon.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. I appreciate you joining us and my man headless Jian, what is going on, sir? How the hell are you?
Speaker 4: I'm doing good. You can catch me on X and on Instagram and also on YouTube. We had X all trialog this morning to me, Indigo and Ricardo. It was amazing. We had a great two hour round trip talking about everything from machine elves to man everything. It was great.
Speaker 1: Nice got to talk about the machine oves love it. Thank you very much for jumping on the man. And we got Ethan Indigo. What is going on? Sir? How are you.
Speaker 5: Great to be here? Great to see everybody. Nick, Thanks for putting together all these great meetings of the minds. To Duncan Dan, awesome to talk with you once again. And I'm Ethan Indigo Smith. Easy to find on all the social media, soveral books out there and more articles coming. And again I appreciate being here.
Speaker 1: Of course, thank you sir. And finally Dan the man himself. Please if there was anything I left out, please let people know, or if you want to advertise your YouTube or anything.
Speaker 6: Fine. The only thing I'd want to say is that May one through third we got the well the conference, the question for Ansient Civilisations Conference. Getting a litt dyslexic there. Sorry, but it's gonna be me and I'm a bunch of other people to David Hatchet Childress and you're gonna have I believe Hugh Newman's gonna be there. There's gonna be a bunch of people there. That's I'll put a link down below on my channel. But yeah, I'm gonna be there in person. You'll be to get to drink with me, yell at me, screaming at me. Oh, Brandon Lee Man, I thought he died on the crow. Sorry, I'm sure it's the first time you've heard that in your entire life.
Speaker 7: Sorry, definitely the first time.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 6: Hello, Yeah, it's good to see everybody, and that that's the only thing I wanted to plug. And yeah, let's just let's just chat away.
Speaker 1: Yeah real quickie. That's the one, the one that's coming up that you just mentioned that is being done by Wandering Wolf.
Speaker 6: Yeah, by a Wandering Wolf and Robert from World Media. It's in Sedona, Arizona, which is the hippiest of hippie towns. It's it's pretty pretty wildly crazy. When i'd never been there before, I went to speak with Graham Hancock there about a year ago and I looked it up and said, Noah, Arizona is known for lay lines and vortices. So I'm like, okay, that is a fucking hippie town if I ever heard of one. So what do you guys have lay lines? Yeah, mushrooms, but we don't grow here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just wanted to let people know me and head let's have the pleasure of going to the one in what Phoenix and that's you know, I saw you for the second time and uh yeah, highly suggested if people can make it. It was. It was an awesome, awesome event out of blast, a lot of great speakers and great people there, so definitely check it out if you can.
Speaker 6: But uh, think it was a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: All right, Hell yeah it was so. I guess I don't know what I mean. I know I wanted to talk to you about the Second Sphinx, but I know, uh, you know, there's also other things that you've been kind of going on about it. Fine, it's interesting, Yeah, so what what is your thoughts on all that?
Speaker 6: Well, I've always thought there was a second Sphinx, and that's we'll start with that. It's funny, it's even no matter what your opinions are on it. It seems like alternate history people almost all of us, are like, there's probably a second Sphinx somewhere, you see it, and all the stellas and everything, and then you have all this dualistic shit in Egyptian literature and whatnot. So it's funny that we have this search going on from our perspective, but you don't really say, you don't really see you don't really see academics looking for the second Sphinx every now and again. But in this case, and in this case, we have how do you put it? I personally still the opinion that the second Sphinx is in the sky. I think it's Leo that the these the SAAR scan stuff. You know, I'm assume everybody here knows it's proprietary. The software that they use to scan under the Pyramids and to scan under Huara and to scan for the second Sphinx, this is proprietary stuff there. The the scan data comes from the satellite. They access this data and then run it through the software without other people having the ability to use the software to verify it. It's you know, it does have the trust me bro thing attached to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just said one thing I wanted to ask you real quick. Starting to run.
Speaker 6: Babble all day, so no, no, please help me off quick.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: The people who are dealing with this second Sphinx is that also the Italian doctors that found the stuff under the Pyramids.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's the same the same uh, the same technology and the same people yet okayond was I'm pretty sure it was Filipo that was on Matt Bell's podcast, Big plugged to Matt Bell from Limitless he's a stud in the half and that's where he was interviewing Filipo and that's where it took off. That's that's the news. The media grafted onto that, and hopefully Matt got some follows out of the deal because he's he is well, he don't he don't need the money from ad revenue, so he just does his own thing on YouTube. So I do you know, I have a lot of respect for Matt. I'll just really quickly he's as far as as rich dudes go, he's as he's as cool as you're gonna find. He's as down the earth as you're gonna find. He'll he'll quickly admit that he's like, I don't know, I didn't grow up in that kind of environment. He'll ask questions, he doesn't get all do I care? I can buy your house? He's not none of that kind of attitude from him whatsoever. And he's very humble and a lot nicer of a guy than I could ever wrote to be.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I met him a cosmic summit. I thought he was a really nice guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's great.
Speaker 1: I actually didn't know he was loaded and figured he probably wasn't by the way he acted.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, he owns. He owns Bell Industries, which is a it's not a publicly traded company, but it's like Ross basically, it's a closed and it's they're like thirty states. He's got over he's got thousands and thousands of employees. Was like, put it that way, thousands and thousands of employees. He's he's hundreds of stores, right, He's During COVID, he was able because he's he's like a Chick fil a. He can just do his own thing. He doesn't have a shareholders to deal with. During COVID, he was buying up competitors ship when they would close down and they'd option it off, He's like, I'm the only guy there to bid take it.
Speaker 1: So wow, swamping.
Speaker 6: Man anyway, Yeah, that's that's a stud.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's a super sexy to.
Speaker 6: So he's almost as sexy as me.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, the reason why I was asking you that with the with the pyramids is because like again, there's only so many people that can have that technology to even say that that's what happened. Yeah, I mean, you know what I'm saying, like, how uh you don't have too many people that have the same stuff to back up yet you know what I'm saying, like, don't you need it? Would help if you had two or three other people kind of saying, oh, we found the same shit.
Speaker 6: That's absolutely right. And another big problem is there's like a lump of dirt. Basically you've probably seeing the photographs of like a lump of dirt, whether proposing this Matt from Ancient Architects, Matt Simpson, he brought up. I just was watching a short video of his earlier today or last night that was a photograph of that same region from like the nineteen twenties, and it doesn't have that lump of dirt where it looks like that that dirt was dug out of somewhere else or whatnot. Right, So that's another very interesting thing here. But I get you know, my opinion on that their scan technology is they're using AI, right, So I think that that's why we're going to see like problems. If you remember the first big scan they did and it had like five teams chambers in the pyramid, do you remember that? Do you remember when AI gave everything six thumbs and their freaking toes were fat backwards and all that. I was going to say, some kind of shit.
Speaker 1: I'm still having problems with images sometimes when I ask you to do things with me.
Speaker 6: Sometimes It really it's like the whoever's operating those things has got what hell of a sense of humor? Is I'm gonna make Keanu Reeves look as just as dumb as I can for you here, buddy, But I got a yeah.
Speaker 4: So we we see from the historical record all of these references to this underground complex and Hawara, and if we really want a key to understanding what's you know, maybe even lost in the rest of Egyptian history and Egyptian archaeology, that would be the main place. Why are they so reluctant to excavate Hawara, the huge underground complex.
Speaker 6: There, I think, well, for a few I think there's a few reasons. One of them is that they've said for like a century that they know where Juara is and that the labyrinth was all above ground and everything else is basically bs. So that's one thing. The second thing is, you know, they'll never give any of us a lick of credit for anything, all right, It's that's gonna happen. So if we go and we say, hey, we think this, I'll give you a prime example, Ben van Kirkwick's work with the vases and the base scan team and everything. At the very least it's demonstrated that the ancient Egyptians had a lathe handheld lathe or something like that, a much more precise lathing type of machinery fifteen hundred years or so, then we would give him credit for right. And it's not like insane, like it's not the ancient high technology Ben's looking for, but it is at the very if you're really skeptical, at the very least, he's pushed the bar that far. Now instead of saying, man, Ben dearly did some good work, those guys are just using that position as a stick to hit Ben over the head with to say, look how stupid you are, Look how stupid. It's like he deserves the fucking credit. Guys. He's the one that's I mean, it's not the only guy, but he's the reason, you know it, he's the reason you're coming after him with it and they need time to loot. Juara Bingo, I see live Dan and everything stops. Oh thanks so much.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 6: I want to say it takes to Nick McCartney. He's like a badass moderator for me and puts in a lot of free, free labor, which is great because it satisfies that like ancestral need for slaves. So I appreciate it. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you're good. You're good, You're good. So, uh yeah, from what you've seen, what do you think is the actual evidence, like from behind this, behind this, glean.
Speaker 6: On the sphinx, I'm pretty skeptical of it. Hawara, on the other hand, that's where I think, that's where I really want to dig. That's the place out of all the spots that i'm because even if the scan team, even if the scan software is complete bullshit, the accounts, you know, Howara was supposed to be the fourth one of four pyramid or what extual you one of four labyrinths, one of them being the uh one from the Minotaurs and all that shit on concrete, and then one I forget whether you were supposed to be, but there were four that they that I believe was heroded as listed and that they were all based on Huara, and they found what they believed to be the one in crete. But it barely really meets the standard of what's been described. So you wonder if it's you know, if it's kind of a you know, a homage or you know, a small pyramid, a mud brick version of the Great Pyramids drawn analogy, right, Maybe it's just a step down. It's hard to say, but the Howara maze was definitely a thing that was talked about a lot in by ancient historians. So yeah, I personally think that I'm shocked that we haven't seen more action on that area since it was. Petrie was a verse guy that was like, oh, yeah, here we go. Here's a mazed take care of guys.
Speaker 4: Fifteen you know, I mean, we're we're missing all this stuff. It's like, guys, it's right there. Herodotus talked about it. Pythagoras went there, Plato went there. All of these major figures in classical history were coming out of that place. Is this college of mystics, and we're just ignoring it for some reason.
Speaker 6: They do that so much. I was really blown away. I'm working on a video. I've worked on several videos, but this will be a little spoiler on one that's coming in a month or two. The giants thing like I blew my mind. Like I was doing I was just watching videos at random, like reels, just both doing nothing, and it had a one about one of the mounds over in West Virginia, and so I just was like, oh, that's a little interesting. So I start looking into it a little bit and this bones in the thing were there was like ten thirteen skeletons total, and like ten of them were like over seven foot. And the guy that records this, it's like, okay, So at that point you got to check the dude. That's immediately my next thing. He's like, all right, is this guy he always he get a tea captain giant man? Was he? You know? Was he a good scientist? What was his deal? He was a fucking great scientist. He was like really known for all kinds of shit and like well respected in the field of archaeology. And this wasn't the only time he reported giant bones. And they're not like insanely big. I mean, you know, seven foot's not like so abnormal is to be. You know, we have seven foot people in the NBA to day. It's just that, I honestly think a lot that probably had to do with a little bit of cultural indignation. It's like, hey, who who who whoa whoa whoa whoa. You can't have these engines being taller than us. That's that's terrible because the Smithsonian comes out and puts on it like a rata. Basically, he says, oh no, no, no, no, no, guys, that's not exactly what happened. These weren't giant bones. These were you know, he just mismeasured them. And that, honestly is The guy's a fucking scientist. He's really good at all these different kinds of things and drawing pictures and all this exactly labor, but he doesn't how to use a tape measure. I'm just like you, guys, that's the same kind of thing here. It's like, oh yeah, Plato Herodias, these guys, yeah, they do all kinds of stuff every now and again. They were wrong, but that that just bullshit. They just made that up. Basically, come on, guys.
Speaker 1: Not to uh, you know, kind of kill this and go back to where we were before. But there was another I still wanted to ask you. You did mention the Sphinx around this? You think they're in this in the sky.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that Leo is the second Sphinx, and like when they reference.
Speaker 1: But no, I was going to say anything, like what's like the reasoning? Like is there anything else besides that that makes you think that or well, the.
Speaker 6: Like the the sky ground dualism kind of thing. And you see multiple images of dualistic things in ancient Egypt, and one of them quite often is the sphinx, and that's I think that's why a lot of people are looking for a second sphinx. Mean even know the stella, the dream stellar right in front of it. It's got two sphinxes back to back, right like facing opposite directions. I can see.
Speaker 1: I can see that. So fuck.
Speaker 6: We're gonna do numbers, you know.
Speaker 1: Kaus of pyramids. I mean I could see how maybe other things that they built might match stars or constellations.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, it's there's actually no. This is one of the funny things too. There's a lot of people that are really skeptical of the orion Geza correlation, and uh they and the reason is because of the ten thousand fid that that's you know, that's going to put so many people off every time. But there's an archaeo astronomer name Vintenzio or a Fino, and he wrote a paper, a couple of papers in fact, that are discussing those orion Gize correlation and he found what he believes to be a Fourth Dynasty reference, like a correlation and one of the which may or may not be accurate. But one of the coolest things about his work is that he found a direct and verse correlation between the magnitude of the star of the apparent magnitude, which is how bright it looks from the ground, and the size of the pyramid. And it's not just it's not just star brighter, pyramid smaller. It follows a steady line that happens to be it happens to be a very popular mathematical form in their construction over there. It's like his work was really interesting to me, and it was like the first archaeo astronomer that actually took Robert Beavall's work seriously and was like, Okay, let's see what we got under the hood here. And next thing you know, it's like you have a scientific debate. You have maybe it's ten thousand, five hundred BC. You have a guy say it's Fourth Dynasty. There's another guy that thinks that the star Sirrus is involved. It becomes what it should be, as opposed to being poop pooed out the gate, which it was through bullshit means there was no way to go check in those days in the nineties when Robert Mval first talked about this late eighties early nineties, there was no way to get online and go say what was the star? What was the constellation that housed the sun in the spring equinox of ten thy five hundred BC. You're beholden to fucking astrological books that you had to go buy at a hippie store that may or may not even care if it's accurate, right, But nowadays you can go google it. So one of the things they said is all Leo wasn't in and it's like, well, it was on the cusps, so it was at the start of Leo. Yeah. And the other one that they say is that it's backwards. Yeah, it's backwards. It's one hundred and eighty degrees backwards. Except for imagine there's something drawn on this. There's two ways you can lay it down, Okay, So it's like if I draw three dots on my hand and lay it down this way or lay it down this way, there's going to be one hundred and eighty degre he's offering each other. And if it's emulating the sky. It really is going to depend on the convention. So for them to say, oh, it's backwards, it's like, it's a fucking one hundred and eighty degrees backwards because you chose the wrong convention deliberately. So the debunkers were lying about this three decades right out the gate. They fucking lied about it. And we're talking Ed ed Krup, who's one of the premier archaeo astronomers in the world. I've got one of his books on my shelf and I love his work normally, but he was absolute shit heel on this one.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's a lot of mind fucker like people actually sit there and like really spend time to like give an answer to fuck up shit like that.
Speaker 6: I think that there's a degree of that. You have, you have, you have. Social engineering is always a thing, right, and ever's you know people, some people take jobs to teaching is a great example of a parallel people take. Some people take jobs to educate the next generation. Other people take jobs to indoctrinate the next generation. So some people are writing papers with the mention of adding scientific data. And then there's guys like John Hoops, who is just out there basically to poop poo all over the opposition, that being the people that are the most likely to buy their books, watch their fucking YouTube videos, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. It's like these guys, why is their phone being drawing up? I don't know, man, I don't know. It's crazy. It's it's like it's like standing are McDonald's and telling everybody that beef is stupid. Why are you eating cows? And then wondering why they don't come back. You're fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: Now, just for I guess, you know, for shits and giggles. Let's say somehow they do actually say like there's something underneath that. What do you think that would change? Do you think that would change Egyptian? Like in Egyptian history the way we look at it.
Speaker 6: I think if they found a second Sphinx, it would absolutely absolutely change Egyptian history. Mean, that's that's the whole thing. They are so hell bent on keeping this timeline. I don't understand at all they really are. I don't understand it. They are so hell bent on keeping this timeline intact that that they massage data with the Bayesian modeling that they do whatever they can to not have anything moved at all. And I understand that, like it's been kind of the gold standard, like the Egyptian the Egyptian chronology that's based mostly on written records but also on a handful of other things, has been you know, mostly like they take written records and form it through stars and all kinds of It's a complicated thing, but it's generally known as the written records. And this is to differentiate it from the times when carbon dating became the like the big part that informs things. Normally they use carbon dating to refine dates. It's because it's a fucking hard science. But in the case of Gize, it's like, oh, two hundred and fifty years, three hundred years OFFU man, that's rough. No, if we eliminate the later dates and then we start with the ones and we favor the ones that are closest to the ends of construction, and then we eliminate all the dates that don't correspond to known pharaohs. Hey, look at that. The Carpentati fucking lines right up with the written records. It's like, okay, cool, that's we can do that with freaking creation science. Man, we can do that with the Bible. We can do that with any fucking book you want. We can sit down, play around, move shit around, and eventually end up with data that supports our position. And some people will go down that road.
Speaker 1: That's one thing. I mean, maybe I'm wrong, but I think maybe you'd probably even notice, probably not saying it in the best way, but I feel like a lot of things get discredited because they want to it doesn't fit our timeline of how this all happened. It's like that's always the reason. That's so many reasons why. It's just like, can we just say maybe it's wrong? Like, what the fuck's the problem with that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, well it seems hey, I got something.
Speaker 2: It seems like there's a massive problem with it because it doesn't coalign with the functionalist, mechanistic, Cartesian world that we live in. So, you know, it's one of those things that if you don't add in the esoteric alchemical understanding of the signs and symbols that the Egyptians were using, kind of like what Dan was talking to, what he's talking about was like the second sphinx seems more likely to be an astrological significance more than that, there's another sphinx underneath it, somewhere buried deep underground, which is easily can be debunked because of the you know, it's a proprietary software that's finding it, you know. And so if we can go deep into the initiatory understanding of the mythological and the symbolic of what the Egyptians were actually doing with their mystery traditions, I think that's a really important understanding of how our world through time is evolving with consciousness interacting with these things.
Speaker 7: Since the Egyptians really.
Speaker 2: Understood that and their understanding of what death means, which is completely different than what our understanding of death is today, which is really important point.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think if half the time that they spend on Ourchael Joe there was also put into esotericism or the occult, they'd actually figure out more shit.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, sorry, Danie, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well no, I get really excited about this because it's like that is the I think once we can see it from there, our vision becomes not so myopic and it starts to expand itself, and our awareness of what is possible then can be broadened, and how we view the horizon of understanding of what Egyptology even is can be understood a lot better. Then we can actually look at these things differently from a different perspective, and then we're going to get different answers. It's very similar to like the climate nonsense that's going on. It's like, well, if we could add in the solar minimums and maximums into these things, and the cyclical nature of how the planet changes, and then all of a sudden we get a lot of different things, and then we're not talking about cows farting. We're actually talking about, you know, like how the Earth changes through time and our place as humans within it. All.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: I think as far as the esotericism and stuff goes, it gets really difficult because it gets so attached to it's it's attached to religious and spiritual thinking, and you get into the realm of faith. And the problem with the problem with faith is the same thing that it's the problem when you're having discussions about alternate theories, like we're talking about the Sphinx. For example, if somebody comes in here in their hell bent that they know for certain what's up with the second Sphinx, and that's it period, end of story. It's kind of hard to have a meaningful conversation with them. And the people that are the most prominent in the spiritual world tend to have that kind of self I'm certain, I know for I've got this, I've informed from the higher power, and that rubs that rubs the more skeptical types of brains the wrong way immediately. It's just like I know for a fact, it's like, dude, we don't do no is something here we do have and so so there's a there's a big, big difference in thinking, and and then that that lends itself to that same hole, to that to the mind fuckery again, where now it's they paint you always conspiracy theorists, and they're not gonna show you as like having a discussion about different you know, the cabal or any of these any of these more complicated actual ideas that have some esoteric, you know, lineage. Instead, they're gonna show a bunch of people skinny dipping it the memony or fucking hanging out in the pyramid meditating, and then they're gonna laugh at it, right, They're gonna put it in the most humorous light possible. So when it ended up with a spot where unfortunately, the vast majority of this stuff, that stuff just doesn't get treated even remotely as viable or as reasonable. And I mean, it is hard to be empirical or to be data driven when it comes to that sort of thing. But I always circle back to Carl Sagan, man, because that dude was fucking brilliant we came to that stuff. You watch the movie Contact or read the book, and most people seen the movie and not read the book. But when Jodie Foster at the end she goes through the little ball and sees her dad and talks to the alien out in space and all that shit, and it was just a few seconds of her, you know, has split second of her falling, and the only evidence is the you know, grainy, staticky footage that goes on and on and on, which could well just be a computer glitch of some sort of technological bug. Basically, she has a trust me bro and all that evidence driven, faith based shit. At the end of the day, you don't like my personal experience, you don't believe me hopping the fucking ball, and go yourself or don't up to you, man said, I love the fact that Sagan realized that we are.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 6: We are yes. The way forward to learning things is generally speaking, evidence driven and stuff. This is how we eliminate outliers and people's opinions become We can reconcile the ones that are accurate and the ones that aren't. But if we don't keep that core of humanity, you know, think about all the horror stories of AI and how it always revolves around it just not having that emotional core that we can't really quite put our finger on. But that's really it's just that pure cold logic scares the fuck out of us. For a reason. We know what it means.
Speaker 1: I've even noticed, I think with yourself, from the first time I met you, you seem to even be more open. I think it to the esoteric being looked at with some of this stuff.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, it's well, as I've done more and more and more research and seeing how a lot of these things get lumped in together. Like I'm having a hard time to remembering the guy's name. He did a lot of work on the twenty twelve Mayan prophecy thing, John Major Jenkins, John Major Jenkins, and he uh, he's he was like his work was maligned by John Hoops so bad, like horribly. They were basically made him out to be like this, he was predicting the end of the world based on the twenty twelve calendar thing, right, this is doomsday and that's not Ever, that's not what he said. He was talking about it change in like this, this esoteric spiritual thing that he personally believed was true. But the fact, I mean, it doesn't matter if you believe it's true or not, Like if the Mayans believed it's true. That's the research that you're doing, which goes into their research of esotericism. I mean, I've said this one a bunch. It's like when people are like, oh, these guys just run around eating mushrooms. When you look at these things and try to interpret stuff, it's like, you know, we know for a fact the guys that designed these fucking edifices were high as fuck on mushrooms. So you're gonna how are you gonna interpret it without him? Buddy, what fucking lens are you gonna use? It's gonna put you in that same where are you gonna find the machine nails?
Speaker 5: Right? Like?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So anyway, it's I do find that it should be. I do find that that hard line gets gets used too often to just push things out that don't deserve it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I also think that the esoteric is I think the term itself lends much to be understood, as in, it's a select few for a reason, and so for something like this to go mainstream, it will never do that because of consciousness of what my understanding actually hides itself for a reason, which is how you find truth. And why Hydroger is so important in his understanding of what he was trying to do with ancient philosophy with people like Parmennonides and Heraclitis, with the terms like what alahea means truth truth, then me he's using the term alathea because it means unconcealedness. You bring something into the clearing and it becomes unconcealed to you, and so it it then changes paradigms as you're as an individual, which is why only a select few are able to go through these things. And so it's really fascinating to me when the conversation is shut down, when first off, it needs to be understood that we can have an exoteric conversation or what we think the empirical evidence shows. But then amongst ourselves on chats like this or in our own little mystery schools and the darkness of our own homes, it's really important that we then can talk about the symbols and what the actual underpinning of the philosophical understanding of the Egyptians at that time, and what the Ossyrian mysteries actually meant, or what Aknat was trying to do when he changed things into a monotheistic culture through time. You know, there's just it's a fascinating thing. I think we forget esoteric means select few, I guess, is my main point, And that's a point to be understood, especially because I do follow the Gnostic and foremant a lot, and I think he's such a fascinating character because he himself forgets what nosis means. And nosis isn't for the masses. Nosis is for a select few who choose to dare, to will to know, and to remain silent in their actions.
Speaker 1: But you know what I think though, too, besides, like a select few, I think, if let's say I'm somewhat right on my experience, and if that's what's needed for a magical experience, nobody's gonna fucking go for that anyway. I'll go for an NDE sure, or like all flatliners, I'll do flatliners. Nobody would fucking do that. Yeah, so I mean that everybody's gonna not everybody's gonna get it anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very of what we're seeing with these ndis not even that. But then the psychedelic experience, which is having you go through a near death experience if you take enough right, if you take the heroic dosage as we're seeing, people can do that and still not understand it and get.
Speaker 7: Lost these experience.
Speaker 2: So it's interesting, like not even like I've taken psychedelics with people and I am the only one who made it out alive, and I'm not. I don't mean that physically, but a lot of people got left behind and then they didn't fall into the mystical and magical realms, And so again it's I think there's a lot more to be said about the metam psychosis, the transmigration of the soul, as Plato talks about through his understanding of what it takes to then practice and try to get back to these these things, which is then I think like these landmarks seem to be things that are there, so we can remember what it means to go into the dark night of the soul and try to transmute our experiences if we can read the symbols correctly.
Speaker 7: And so, I don't know. I think that's a it's a.
Speaker 2: Fascinating topic and we I think it's only an infinite regression of a conversation if we're trying to continually see things through and like only empirical concrete lens.
Speaker 7: But myself, that's myself.
Speaker 6: Well, we definitely thinks outside of empiricism. Well, sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 1: No, I was just gonna say one more thing before before I was going to turn it back to you, Dan, I was gonna say, if I could be wrong, but I do think, like a lot of Egyptian stuff, even like hieroglyphics are depicting this death isn't.
Speaker 7: Oh for sure, No, no, it is for sure.
Speaker 2: But then nikkeot's about what does death mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I was thinking before when you said if we understood them that death better through their eyes, I think that would make a huge difference. That's what I'm trying to get out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that, and I agree, and that's why things like Thoth the threat, and like Hermes.
Speaker 7: The thrice great. Well, why is he thrice great?
Speaker 2: Because he was born and he died and then was reborn again and and then you know, and so it's like the Then my understanding of what is going on, and like say the Great Pyramid in these different things is that you're simulating death either physically or psychologically and spiritually. And so it's not to die actually of this eat suit, but it's to make sure that you go through a psychological death rebirth.
Speaker 7: And and then you can lift.
Speaker 2: Yourself into a higher state of consciousness and and and sacrifice your old self for the new self, this new priest king, that filthy type of ideal. Personally, that's how I see it, at least, I mean, because because if you die of the physical body, you you have to redo it type of thing, and so not everybody can make the nd back into the body and then continue to use this. I'd rather not be reborn as a baby. I like my body, so I want to continue.
Speaker 6: You know, like now where this where this like you're putting your finger directly on the reason that science has a real problem with it, like uh like with esotericism, because as soon as you get into like the just how do you put it, like this, uh, inherent belief in the soul, right, inherent belief in some form of more than us to meet. Most scientists are going to reject that on a fundamental level, right, They're going to say that our brain is the seed of a consciousness. And so with that in mind, it becomes really difficult. It's like, well, let's put in these tests to uh, to test and see if the pyramid does raise consciousness. Then they're immediately they're laughing at this. It's like this to them, it's not even worth doing. And so we end up in a spot where and then the people that are going that are interested in it, by and large aren't going to follow the scientific process. And this is like psychology. It's going to be self reported, right, and we have problems with self reporting, Like I doubt the people that visited that island told their strengths that they have this thing for kids, but this is you know, the fucking so the numbers weren't right, right, So that's good. So self reporting is problematic, But at the same time they're at the same time, there's order to the human condition than just simply you know, being logical beings. Again, it's horrible if you think about that, just just being purely logical and stuff. So it is to me it's worth looking into these things from other angles and other perspectives. But I guess the best way of putting it is that quote from what's that dude that wrote all that calic cthulhu shit? Uh? Yeah, HP Lovecrafts. He's got that quote that says, I don't need to believe in Santa Claus. You know that people exchange gifts on December twenty fifth. It's like, I don't I don't need to believe that the ancient Egyptians had anything going on with all of their beliefs and spiritual stuff to study it. You don't have to be a Christian to be a theologian. Right, So.
Speaker 4: Ritual artifact, right, that's the term that they use all the time.
Speaker 6: What does that mean DHS types will be ritual artifacts in the future.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Isn't it fascinating how we don't want to look at the lens of the things like this, not not we, but like the great We doesn't want to look at the Sphinx and the Pyramids from the lens of what the mythologies are telling us that the Egyptians believed, you know, it's like, why not understand it that they believe that there was life after death and not even that that that that they thought that life after death was more real than this life. Which is why Plato talked about the forums being just what they were, because he himself we went there and studied with the priest craft of that time, went through the mystery schools, which were.
Speaker 7: Not out in the open because of it was it was going into a dark.
Speaker 6: Period years to even get in exactly.
Speaker 2: And so it's like, why are we trying to view it through a scientific materialist lens when that's not how those things were created in the first place.
Speaker 6: That's it's a it's a very real, very steady problem that you've seen with archaeology for forever. You know. I did a video on the East Winacchi Cloves site, which is the it's got a bunch of really big clothes points and they're like expensive ones, and they were all reburied and put back in the ground, and that the whole deal with that site. The Native Americans and the archaeologists are squaring off. The archaeologists are like, hey, man, this is something from you know, ten thousand years ago. This could tell us a lot about how people, how the people came to the Americas and stuff. And then you've got the Native American guy going, buddy, we came there's a newspaper articles with it. Buddy, we came out of the fucking caves. We don't need you guys to tell us about our history, about our past. We know where we came from. And this is bullshit. Get out of our backyard, you get. Archaeology is very much has always had this just inherent skepticism of mythology all across the board. It's just like that there is no myths do not contain a kernel of truth, kind of of attitude. It's like, which is so nice, which is so nonsense? But but I do get where you know, like, if say you're studying the arc of the Covenant, I can understand why somebody studying that is a lot more skeptical of the claim of it having bred from heaven or taking down the walls of Jericho than they are of it being made out of wood and gold. Right, so and so I get. But there's that's one of the things again I like about Matt he's always assigning things probability. He's like, I'm not sure about this. I'm not sure about that, but I give it's like a one percent chance, which is what he gave the Sphinx. By the way, Matt Bell, the guy that interviewed Philippo on the second Sphinx, he gives it about a one percent chance of being a real But anyway, I think that I think that the there's a very frustrating reality that of human psyche is separating itself and looking at other people with a lot of disdain. Nowadays, and you know, we got where we are conquering the planet using what we bring to the table as a as a community. And a great example of this that I like to use a lot is when Albert Einstein came up with the theory of relativity equals mc square, and about nine years later or so, he has a quote saying, I can barely understand the theory of relativity anymore now that the mathematicians have gotten hold of it. Equals mc square doesn't want split the atom. It's it's the basis. It's a foundation. But it took a whole lot more fucking work to get there. You had a dreamer. That was good, he's smart. But you also had the methodical cocksucker that's just in there. Nope, that won't work. That won't work. No, mo, fuck you. And at the end of the day you wind up these two can work together. How do we get the carbon dating on the Great Pyramids done? The Edgar Casey Foundation that wanted to see a ten thousand year old thing hired a couple of Egyptologists, fucking Zahi jas and Mark Wenner, the two biggest skeptics on the planet. Right, put them. They married together. At the end of the day we got new data. Now they's pissed all over it afterwards. But again that goes back to this just give them an inch, we'll take a mile kind of mentality that's taken over discourse ever since social media that became a thing.
Speaker 4: Well, here's here's a different angle. What if back to the whole idea of esotericism. What if these symbols do represent a type of power structure, And unless you've got the symbols in place, that power structure becomes in question. So we're constantly looking at this from outside and not understanding what these symbols really mean to the inner core of the esotericists. Meanwhile, you know, there might have been a whole different head on top of that that Sphinx, you know, thousands of years ago, and what did that mean to them versus what this new one means now? So you know, we don't really have the keys. But I think that that could be part of why things haven't changed in so many years is because it kind of represents a lineage almost.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can't argue with that. Yeah, that's it's, you know, uh, overturning the work of your of your forefathers in these regards to something that you can't do if you're not in the field.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: But you can. But they're not gonna like it, and so you know it's up to them to rEFInd things. I mean, I get it all the time because I challenge these dudes. I get it all the time in my comments. What are your credentials? What are your credentials? It fucking I can read a book, and I can read a paper, and I can do basic math. I mean, what more do you want? I mean, this is all that you have to do to evaluate these things. It's not like they're written in jargon. Nobody can comprehend I got Google right here. If I don't know what works because I'm too dumb, I'll press a button and find out. Fuck, it's not complicated, but they don't want you to it's honestly. So. One of the funniest things about social media is it really has pulled back the veil on science. Not science itself so much as the scientists, but it shows that you the body's got a problem because the individual cells are often corrupt and it depends on the field of study. But archaeology, I mean, archaeology started out because a bunch of dudes that collected artifacts wanted a way to catalog them. It's like if they were collected a bunch of video games, they want to know which one came out first and which variants went where, and so they start doing all their research. And that's where archaeology came from. They wanted to know which base went where on the timeline, who made what, And that's the origins and even one hundred years ago they were running around looting the shit out of Native American stuff to no end. And it it's actually done like in some ways cultural damage. I mean, it's the kind of thing that always happens but for it to happen at the hands of the people that are claiming to be safeguarding it is ridiculous. Like the Kachina dolls, for example, are a Navajo thing where they make those, and the old ones were very esoteric, they were symbolic, they were they represented specific gods, and they were used for specific purposes. But then all these white dudes start buying them up and all these poor noble savages, Oh my god, And next thing you know, it's fucking katina do alls look like a warhammer forty thousand miniature, but just scaled up. They're all painted and detailed and all this they're made to go on a white dude's self and ain't ain't gotten fuckahol to do with the original purpose anymore. And that again, this happens all the time, but these more than god damn archaeologists do it at the anthropologists, the people whose job it is to safeguard it. So this is so frustratingly. They are trying so hard to represent themselves as a science and to portray themselves as a legit field to study, because they know what they really are as a bunch of fucking collectors, and that are just trying to we have historians. Historians aren't so stupid as to try to call themselves scientists. They both use artifacts, they both cite carbon dating and all kinds of different science. Historians are not dumbasses, and they don't say all, we're scientists because they know better. Fucking archaeologist this puts on a sombrero or a fucking fenora. It's like, oh, yeah, scientists is bullshit. They lark and they know it and they hate it. They're well aware of it. Deepe security, you project right, if this is why the racism thing comes up all the time, they're like, oh, this guy from eighteen eighty was racist and he was a white supremacist. It's like, yeah, like all the dudes in eighteen eighty were fucking white supremacists. I don't know what to tell you. What were the archaeologists doing in eighteen eighty, or you can look at what they're up to today. You've got NAGPRA violations all over the places, Like these guys are supposed to have repatriated bones thirty five years ago and they still got them. Dartmouth University they got in trouble a few years ago for using Native American bones as teaching aids in class, ones that were supposed to not even be in their hands anymore, and they're not just like got them on a shelf somewhere. Some dudes like, hey, check out the actual fuck. So tell me how how terrible we are because some dude a hundred years ago said some ship. It's like, dude, this is that proverbial thing Jesus said about you take the damn telephone, pull outs your eye and then come take the speck out of mind, but fix your own clean your fucking house, bud. Absolutely, Yeah, I just quoted Jesus and said fuck at the same time.
Speaker 1: That's all right, it's the show.
Speaker 6: Hey, I want to say thanks to Nick for gifted out about of the channel memberships. You said, thank you, very nice one.
Speaker 1: What was that spot that the headless you brought up before, uh the stuff? Yeah, yeah, I want to get back to that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So you got the bet pyramid right, and then in front of that supposedly is this massive underground labyrinth complex and you know it played a huge role in agent classical history. And I guess they're they some sort of scans that showed that there was an underground complex there and they're not excavating. I heard that it was specifically because it was flooded out because of the dam, but I don't know if that's true or not. But you know, even if it was, you could pump that water out and still find out all these keys to the ancient world. But you know, it wasn't just the Huara underground complex that had a death penalty associated with revealing the secrets there. It was also the Yelluciti of mystery schools. So we're talking about on earthing stuff from ancient Western history that comes along with, you know, death if you reveal it. So there could be a lot of that sort of same power dynamics surviving in the West, and you know it could be at these conferences too, who knows.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the uh you know Akusco the labyrinth that they just found, you know that they've known about this for over one hundred years. They shit on a scientist about twenty years ago, a scientists because he was attached to the Catholic Church and he was coming in saying, hey, there's a labyrinth under there. We found it with this ground printer training radar. They told him he was crazy. Brian Forrester's got videos of it from ten years ago. You you can go, you could go fifty years ago and hire a guide for you two bucks, and he'd run year round under the place, right. It was well documented by Garcelasso de la Vega. I'm sure I pronounced that name perfectly. He was the Spanish Inca guy, was like a descendant of an inc and royalty mom and a Spanish conquista door father. And so his accounts are the best best that we have from that time. And he describes the tunnels as like so scary that people tie a rope to go in and they're frightening. Well, it takes one hundred years, after five hundred years from them before we finally find him. And then you know, twenty years after, one scientist is screaming, here they are mainstream academy is like, okay, yeah, right here they are. I mean, I maybe I'm skeptical, or maybe I'm just cynical, but there ain't no fucking way they were just stealing shit either. They were looting it, taking every goddamn thing that ain't nailed down, anything that might be interesting. Run metal detectors through there, the whole nine yards and then they're like, okay, yeah, open to the public. We've got every every shred of everything. Knock yourselves out. Check out this cool tunnel. Let's get some more money. Yeah, I mean those cover ups like with Parrakas, you know, the skulls down there. Rockefeller bought four of them in the thirties, paid forty thousand dollars, and he displayed them in the MET. He displayed them in the National History Museum in New York City, and he repatriated them apparently to Peru later on. And well, the proving government they don't know which ones they are, you know, they just we just jumble fuck those in with the rest of the skulls. Who knows photographs of them being displayed in the MET or the National History Museum are non existed. Photographs of those skulls are non exists. Is that you can't see when there's like six hundred or so bundles, if memory serves down in Peru, of these graves with elongated skulls, these grave bundles, Rockefeller cherry picked four. Those are the four I want to see. Those are the four I can't see. And they're trying just the idea that they were jumbled back in with the rest is bullshit. I think what happened was they never left New York City. They probably just ended up in another collector's hands, like Rockefeller's like, we're gonna repatriate these, and sty're just like send them, or maybe Rockefeller just fucking kept them and pretended that one way or another. There's some fuckery going on. And this happens so often with just anything that's interesting or cool. When he really gets to the point where you're like, I wonder what's going on with that? Sorry, can't can't look a second time, buddy, nothing to see here. Even the cocaine mummies, they won't let anybody access him a second time. It's like this, So you end up with the skeptics. You're going, well, you know, if they won't let us look a second time, God damn it. Everything very true and it's gone.
Speaker 4: You know, it's that old meme. But it seems like any supernatural object gets treated with supernatural irresponsibility, like how could you be that stupid? Well maybe that was the point exactly. It's so it's so frustrating too. You see, the more like can say, the more supernatural it is, the less likely it is to be treated with any sort of actual reverence or anything cool at all. It's it's frustrating, but it is. It's indicative of the kind of the kind of way they look at I mean the term pyramidy, which I love that term, but it's you know, it's very insulting, and it's it's old.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: It's been around for like one hundred years. They call the people pyramid in a very long time, so they don't again, we got those to go back to the Einstein metaphor, we got our dreamers and our skeptics are no longer holding hands and seeing kumbaya in any meanful sense at all. And so this is humanity basically cutting its brain and half. It's like, ah, well, fucking let the art. Let the artists do their thing, and let the skeptics do there is And it's like, well, that's not how we conquered this planet, is it. That's not how we got mantled the moon? Is it? We had some dreamers like fucking you will be cool. We put some dumb mess up on that rock, and then he get skeptics like a fuck me, really, this is what I got to figure out now.
Speaker 4: Okay, right, right, But you know that that's sort of the goal is if you could limit the imagination, then you don't have to go out there and dig this stuff up, and you don't have to question these long held beliefs and all the rest of the stuff. It sort of bolsters the power structure as it sits in place today. So I think your work with the the elongated skulls from up and up in the north or northwest was really fascinating. I remember watching your presentation at that conference, just sitting on the edge of my seat. I'm like, I had no idea they had elongated skulls up there. I'm sure everybodybody else doesn't either. But you know, this was like a widespread Pacific rim type, you know, all the way up and down the coast. They had this sort of headbinding or elongated school tradition.
Speaker 6: So yeah, it was all around the coast. And that's this is being removed from history right now too. Like I think I've got them volunte here and pull them up. They they have, They've they straight up. I've deleted a lot of these the map side of these things. On the maps, they are deleting the things as we speak. Basically it's happening in real time, and it's really frustrating because sorry, I'm trying to find us at the same time, it's like if you look for uh, maybe I don't have it on my desktop. Sorry, if you here's one, yes, okay, this right here is a more modern one. This This is a map of the distribute of artificial cranial deformation. And this was done. That map right there was done in like twenty sixteen. And as you can see, the people here of the Americas is that red line. All those orange spots are places where artificial cranial deformation is a thing, right And this map is like way, way, way less detailed than the one from nineteen thirty six or so so much so much less detail. And this happens like Hawaii, for example. On that one's been removed where Hawaii is well known. I mean, if you can Google it right now and they'll tell you that Hawaii is one of the places that you'll find elongated skulls from. Yeah, I don't have the other one on my desktop right now. Sorry. Nui is another one where if you look at the island of Nui, it's considered you look at on Google and it'll say, oh no, there is no elongated schools that it'll have ever been on the island of NEWI. But then if you like start doing some reading and stuff, you'll find out that not only were there elongated skulls, there there was one that was ninety six percent as wide as it is tall, which I mean, that's some Stewie Griffith looking shit right there to think about it. No pictures of it available, no pictures at all. But yeah, I'm pretty sure I got it's it's insane. It's like it's insane. Just how yeah, Okay, here's the here we got the island of NEWI where it says that we do this is a school at n c I of ninety six point three is the percentage basically ninety six percent as wide as it is tall. And if you go and look through uh, go on Gemini and look on there, well you'll find that there is no artificially modified still coming from NEWI. And if you take it, any reason is it's not crawling that page. But if you take take a screenshot of that of that page and then put it on your phone and your fucking phones, I all crawl it. Just fine. It's this is, and it's the maps are being reduced, the amount of people the places where it's happened is being reduced. The Internet's slowly erasing these things, and access to photographs or even drawings are gone. And it's it's it's it's fuckery. I mean, also put it you look at how how widespread it was all across the coastal regions. It's like, well, gee, ancient seafaring civilization anyone. I mean, it's it seems so so patently obvious, and that's why they have to And I don't know why they care. I really don't know why they care that much about some ancient skulls, but they sure as fuck do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think it is with the Obviously something with location. If it's always on the coast, right, I.
Speaker 6: Think it was. I mean that, yeah, it's they were in contact. That would be the first thing, right, something bump around the coast. I mean, if you bump around the coast of the world, it's not going to be that hard to circumnavigate the globe. Besides fighting with people along the way. It's if you stay on the coast, you knew all right for the most part.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's how they think to the America is if you've ever heard of the Kelp Highway hypothesis, it's basically that they came instead of crossing the burying land bridge to get to the America's, they just jumped down on the coast with boats. And that's why you've got stuff down in New Mexico through thirty thousand years old, in South America thirty thousand years ago, because it's a lot easier to travel by boat than it is overland. So what would have taken thousands of years by overland migration could be done in twenty years. Your boat.
Speaker 1: Is absolutely anything else that the only one gated skills that you wanted to talk about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's the amount of the amount of structures that you see alongside of them is quite often compelling. It it's telling. It's like you see these megalithic architecture quite often, not always, but quite often in places where they are, and then you get up to the Americas and you don't see those megaliths, but there is there's rumors. Man. You talk to the old timers around here and they tell you stories that their dads told them and stuff and there's all kinds of goofy things that I'm going to go check it out, Like one area for sure. There are three areas that I might be that I want to have access to you next time I go. One of them is an area where it looks like there was an old structure and stuff. Local paintings and stuff show this structure, and then a Google satellite image shows that there's a square left there, so we're gonna go check that out. There's also supposedly a bunch of ancient tunnels under the town of Longview, So some of that it might just be people confusing, you know, infrastructure and bomb shelters, who knows so, but I've got potentially got access to those. So and then the one other thing that I'm going to check out next time I'm over there, which I'm so skeptical of, but we'll see if it pans out. Somebody's claiming that they know where Mel's Hole is. If any of you guys have ever heard of Mel's Hole, So every time anybody ever goes to look for it, they always come back say, fucking I don't know, man, I can't I don't think it's real. So I'm going to go take a look. We'll see if this is just you know, somebody wants to get on my channel for fifteen minutes and then I'll have to dig a hole of shove them. And if that's the case, but it's not, I created it. What's your name, it's fucking Mel now because that's Mel's hole. But yeah, we'll see. And they are the megalithic stuff, the the the markings like a you guys probably know the condolabra of the andes that big big ground. Uh, it's a big it's like the Nosca lines, except the geoglyph there is a word. It looks like it looks like a condolabra, right and kind of like a burning steak. And uh, it's huge, and it's visible from about twelve miles out to sea, and it's like five miles from where those skulls were all located in Prague. So if if you assumed that there was connection between this culture that, like I showed you on the map where they could have been jumping all over the place, that condolabra is a pretty good, you know, old school kind of lighthouse. Hey, guys, put put park your park. Your weird skulled asses over here and we'll trade, right. So a lot of those kinds of things you end up I end up looking at and thinking that, you know, we have signs even now with DNA. It's so funny because when first of the first Ancient Apocalypse comes out, all the skeptics are like, well, you need DNA to prove any of this, And now it's like, Easter Island has DNA from South America, no question. There's Polynesian DNA in South America, and there's South America DNA and Polynesia. These guys knew each other. They might not know each other all the time, but they definitely were in contact enough that we can find traces of it today. So you know, we really need to look at things a lot differently. You know, thor Hairdahl was demonized for implying that there was a connection between South America and Easter Island, and now it's like that's standard archaeological, accepted scientific fact.
Speaker 5: It reminds me of something headless in Ricardo and I have been discussing, mainly Ricardo's direction on how that there's this massive amount of copper that couldn't have been mined from the Old world that had to seemingly one could deduce that there was so much copper that a lot of it had to have come from the New World, and that they've spent a lot of time hiding connections of seafaring groups, maybe because of the restriction on resources and the and the you know, benefit that one can get by having this knowledge of where to get the copper and so forth. So I wonder if that is maybe connected to maybe why they might want to eliminate the idea of seafaring groups.
Speaker 6: That may may well be it. Maybe that could well be associated the copper mining stuff. Is always interesting to me because it's one of those situations where you'll see them make all these estimates. You've got, you know, modern geologists that will make massive estimates on you know, what came out of the hole in the ground in YadA YadA. But then you start asking questions like how much copper and it's like, well, we don't know well enough to say whether or not and how much copper came out of the New World. We don't really know enough to say a whole lot, and they get really vague with it. Because I looked into that when I did my video on the copper culture, and I was surprised that, like the debunking of it is pretty much non existent. Yeah, it's but it is super weak and there's a real problem there. It's like some of those some of those artifacts, to me, like when I look at some of those artifacts, I see clear uh like meso American influence, and that's accepted in certain parts, Like you go down to the south, they'll say, oh, yeah, these ones are probably part of West Virginia, and those mounds, oh yeah, these were probably part of you know, influenced by meso American stuff. And then it's like, okay, but you look at the similarities between this conical mound where they buried a bunch of dudes in it was one central burial like of royalty, then like the Mexican pyramids, which they'll tell you were ceremonial centers, but most of them also had one royal burial in the center of them, and then in the Old World where a lot of the pyramids were used for burials as well. It's like, I mean, yeah, you can say that pyramids are just the easiest way to stack rocks, but why is it that everybody wants to stack rocks on top of their body instead of burying it underneath or it gets, it gets and attached to very specific ideas about the soul. They return to what Brandon would say, which again is why I think the esoteric stuff has value even if you don't believe in any of the spiritual aspects of it. You can see the connections. You can understand where somebody else is coming from. And these these connections are across the world's there is clear connections across the world in iconography and in ideology. So yeah, they don't want to deal with that. I don't know if it comes from old school races them and then they just like in the modern day, they just don't you know, they don't want to completely refine the old framework because I mean, if you read the papers from one hundred and fifty two hundred years ago, quite often there what's the evidence for this rock being from a Viking origin? Well, dumb engine can't carve rock, That's the whole fucking argument. It's like, what the fuck these guys are here making arrowheads out of rock and you don't think they could scratch a line on one? What the fuck is wrong with you people? And that was so that's quite possible that that's where all this stuff came from. Of like this whole the idea of these people being separated, and they couldn't have possibly had giants. There are people taller than us. They couldn't have possibly have helped inform the Bronze Age. Are you kidding? These guys were over there and butt flaps we were having the Bronze Age. They're backwards, so there are heathens. So yeah, I thought that's quite possible.
Speaker 4: I think if you look at the formation of the country and you look at how obsessed the founding others were with mounds, digging them up, finding artifacts within them, and then when we find, oh, a farmer dug one up and it's got this certificate of ownership in the middle of this mound. So you know, if you look at the Scythians and their burial grounds, that was their holy site, that was their holy property. And when you think of all of these mounds as being markers of holy property, then it gets into a real estate debate. And they don't want to have that real estate debate, so they're not digging these things up to find out what's really in them, because if you do that, you might find the owners and you don't want to do that. So you know they're not going to be passing on this land to anybody else, that's for sure.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, they've destroyed the ones that they destroyed, like so many of them. It's ridiculous. Like Saint Louis was known as Mound City originally, and they just raised the ball, just flattened it all out. But by the time you get over here to the west coast, the when a lot of these places were being settled and stuff, in the early nineteen hundreds, a lot of these cities were being built, there was already laws against You couldn't just go in and destroy a Native American site like you could one hundred years before, even fifty years before. So a lot of these sites were protected. And as a result of that, it's one of those that disconnect that white collar folk often have from the blue collar world. Oh you know, we'll pass this law, and it's going to stop people from from, you know, destroying indigenous sites. It's like, no, it's going to facilitate it. I'll give you a perfect example. If you're I have a friend that worked in a mine in Tennessee, worked in a I think it was a coal mine even but he was told if he saw arrowheads, any artifacts, you just put in your fucking pocket and get it out of there, because they'll shut the whole goddamn operation down. So same kind of thing here. It's like there's areas where there's one spot that I Native Americans had about three thousand elongated skull burial on it when Lewis and Clark came through. Then a dude came through about ten years later, and when he came through, his men had a camping fire that accidentally burnt the place and he lost all those burials and stuff. They're just gone now. And then a gravel company slowly mined that thing away and nobody everybody was trying to buy it from him. They wouldn't sell. Oh we got this quality basalt here, and there's basalt all over the region. It's fallen off the hills, but they raised it all the way to the ground. And you can't even still go stand where that thing was now. And if you look at pictures of it, it looks kind of like gananng pudang, how it's like natural, but parts of it look artificial, like modified.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 6: Again, you know, I think that by the time people got over here and anything that they saw and that the laws were going to stand between them, we just get rid of it and then carry on. But you know that's one of those you know, I get you pass a lot. It's it's gonna change everything, right, no changes nothing. It actually makes it worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you add on to kind of what you guys are just saying about how they come in and they shut shit down when they find things like the arrowheads and things like that. I'm not going to tell you where I'm at, but what's nearby me is an area where they're create where they've dug a bunch of shit up, and they have found not only tons of old.
Speaker 7: Arrowheads, but they've also found.
Speaker 2: Old bison that are not only a fat like, not only like they're extinct and been extinct for thousands of years that they know of, as well as they've found old cooking sites and what is it called the hearth old hearths one of them is from a fifteen hundred years ago and the other one is from three thousand years ago that they've dated that back to.
Speaker 7: And what is it the Army rangers.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is, the military, They come in and they took all that shit and they just left and they didn't bring it up to anybody in my area. And the reason I know about it is because I know how to make people talk. So it's one of those fascinating things to hear it said, and I'm all, like are you They're like, don't tell.
Speaker 7: Anybody, and so I'm like, I'm not telling anybody right now.
Speaker 2: But it's one of those fascinating things that it's like they'll just come in and just take it. And it's not even like a community can talk about these things to be all like, hey, we we think that you're taking this from like farmland and different lands, Like why the whole community should know that. Now you've found bison that are extinct in our area as well as arrowheads.
Speaker 7: And hold herd.
Speaker 2: It's not just one, but two that are multi like not just hundreds of year old, but thousands of years old, and then nobody knows about it. So like that's a small area that I live in. Extrapolate that to the fucking world, and now we understand that there's so much hidden shit that they're just taking and locking away to do what with I don't you know, like I have my own conspiracy theories on what they're doing with these things and why. But it's it's just I'm just adding to the conversation about I completely agree, and it's like arrowheads are one thing, but like herds and extinct bison that no one's talking about. It's it's fucking it. It makes me irate. And not only that, but then you can go into I've talked to these people that are around this area, that are working on this area, but add the skin walker ideas to this thing that people are seeing skin walkers, and this isn't just like white man sees skinwalker afraid, it's actual indigenous people around here who are working on these sites who are like, no, I don't They don't get out of their fucking cars and their pickups. They actually will only speak through their telephones because they've seen shit in these areas that they're unwilling to now get out of their vehicles at night in certain areas because of insert skinwalker here. And so it's the world is far stranger than anybody he ever wants to understand.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, here in the States, you know, if there's some if they find something that they want to cover up in the States, it's gotten a lot harder than it used to be because of the abiquity of phones and stuff. But you know, traditionally here in the States, the US Army Corps of Engineers or something, they come in and secret whatever it was way according to you know the reports. But that's the overseas Army, yeah, Corp of Engineers. Yeah, but you go over overseas to most of the places, or even here in South America, most of the places where the cool shit is are so fucking poor. I mean, if you look at what they bought the Dead Sea scrolls for, it's like basically cheaper than you could have bought a nuke for at the end of the Cold War, man, I mean, it was nothing, like nothing. And it's the same thing with Sir Flinders Petrie with he was he was buying so many artifacts that he started limiting himself to like thirty scarabs a year because he was buying His first year was like three thirteen hundred or something like that. People were just bringing them artifact. As soon as those dudes started showing up with money, and you got this poor third world country and a bunch of first world rich motherfuckers, they start throwing that money around it. Every single person that knew any place that any of these artifacts might have been started looking digging, and so provident Schmavenin's that's fucking toast. They just sold the stuff. And again, archaeologist are a bunch of fucking antiquitarians, that's really what they are. And this but yeah, so anyway, the secret stuff always easy to You know where the bad Dad battery is right now? Right? I mean neither it was stolen In two thousand and three, when the US Army comes in and kicks the shit out of Iraq, there was a I mean the rumor is a bunch of alphabet boys went into the museum. It was just like that's this, this, this and this, but who knows it very well could have been anybody. I mean, it doesn't even have to be a top down thing. All it would have had to have been was one rich dude say hey, I want the bag Dad battery and steal some other it too. So nobody knows exactly why, but just still you take all that. I'll give you one hundred grand, no problem.
Speaker 4: And a lot of ways, well I was gonna say, in a lot of ways, the blue collar communities, and these poor communities don't realize how not standing up for these antiquities and actually getting their you know, transparency that they deserve leads to a lot more land management issues because once they can start getting away with just spiriting things away in the middle of the night, they're going to come for your land as well. They're going to do that to you guys as well. It's it's not just limited to the things you find in the ground, it's also the ground itself. And we're seeing massive pressures being put on rural communities based off of that reality.
Speaker 7: He nailed it headless.
Speaker 2: That's exactly attached to what I just saw talk about. In my area, they are doing that exact thing to a lot of old families that have lived on their rural farms for a very long time, and because of certain groups of individuals and families that have more money in the area want that land to do this thing. Now, all of a sudden, it's like, oh no, we're actually going to buy that from.
Speaker 7: You, because you know what, you don't own it, because.
Speaker 2: That title deed of title is not actually applicable to actually owning this area, and we can take it whenever we want, and these families have gotten kicked out of their land just because of wanting to do whatever it is that they want to do in that area, you know, and then and then get federal grants because of it's going to make things better, you know whatever that means.
Speaker 6: Right, That's all that trees ended up on. Go Beckley Teppe was the guy they were taking. The government's like, we're going to buy your land, and he's like, oh shit, well, you know what they pay X dollars per acre for desert? You know how much they pay per orchard per acre for an orchard more plant some trees. Serious, That's exactly how it went down. And then then they have to turn around and root all the trees out. So yeah, man, it's it's you know, a lot of times these things have such like like people a lot of times look at these really like overarching influence things and stuff on it, and I understand why. But a lot of times the impact can be just like right in your face on a basic level. Like when I was in Scottsdale in December, we were one of the questions when I was on the panel with a bunch of guys from ancient Aliens and stuff and a bunch of cooler people than me. And the question is, why do you think that they haven't looked into that hidden chamber in the Great Pyramid. Why hasn't that been excavated yet? And the answers are that are coming before me was things like, you know, the government has already looted all the stuff out of there, They've already got the technology that there was to be taken, YadA, YadA. By the time it gets to me, I point out that Zahi ha Was said that you know that no matter what bad is happening in Egypt, to those new age people, they will come. He's talking about Arab spring and the loss of tourism revenue and how the pyramids just didn't give a fuck. They just kept showing up anyway if you they like. Worst case scenario potentially to him is if they open up that chamber and they find a body of a farrowh in there. Now, all those Atlantis bros Are not going to show up anymore in his mind, right, And so it's this goose that led to Golden egg scenario. This thing right now is making my country all kinds of fucking Almost ten percent of their GDP when things are going well. So yeah, you don't want to get why why threaten that goose? Just let it keep laying eggs, Just let it keep.
Speaker 4: Strategic strategic ambiguity. It's the best selling point in the world.
Speaker 6: It works. Oh man, sorry, my eyelash or something got in my eye. I know, I'm crying about stuff like I'm flinting dibble after the debate.
Speaker 7: That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's fascinating how we're talking on these like small like small levels in big levels of like, uh, people taking things and not telling other people about it. But then you get on these massive levels. Just think about again, like you just said, what is all the shit that they're taking and not telling us about the Pyramids, about the Sphinx, about all these things, and then about what's going on with like, Okay, we're getting this information about these structures underneath the Sphinx and underneath the pyramids and these things, but it's all about what is in the unconscious mind of the human psyche is the same things what's in the unconscious mind of our history.
Speaker 7: And then where are these things going?
Speaker 2: We know the Vatican has massive archives, you know where most of the things went with the fall of the libraries of Alexandria as well as then when they went in their raid and the pyramids and the sphinxes, and so it's like it's a fallacy in and of itself to think that what we're getting is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. So it's like, why is it so outrageous then to add the esoteric, the mythological and the symbolic understanding of these things. It's only outrageous because that then we have to change our society as a whole and how we understand how to live as a human because then they can't get us chasing in this bread and circus rat race about weapons of mass destruction here or there, and what the Somalis are doing, these pirates in these places. And you know, like all this bread and circuses is wild when it comes down to it that right now, Pallenteer is building a whole grid system around us, So then you don't ever ask these questions as a robot named Plato is going to teach our kids in all the schools, and so it's like this fascinating meta analysis of trying to understand what's going on in our ancient past when it's continually being rewritten at all times, It's like, I don't It's like, what are we doing here?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you said a lot of things there definitely are definitely seen our pastor written in real time. There's no question there. Again, the esoteric stuff can get a lot tougher to incorporate on a scientific level because you've got, you know, to use the classicist atheist argument is Who's God do we go with? Right? Like, if you if you take and ask five hundred people in our community what they think the pyramids were used for, you're gonna get about three hundred and fifty different answers. So coming in with a so we esoteric esoterica and similar, you know, anything that's that's spiritual is going to put itself in a spot that isn't you know, isn't falsifiable, isn't verifiable, and therefore will always be subjects to endless debates. Right, and that faith based thing again, it's like, so you're gonna have these guys are never going to want to invest in that. Now, as far as the bread and circuses shit goes, Yeah, I don't think and think that's ever gonna stop as long as humans are in a meat suit. It's part of the it's part of the human condition we are. We have this ability to see lofty, to dream of perfection and to imagine a world with no pain and no sin and no whatever. But then we, you know, go take a dump and have to eat something that used to walk and they man, she's kind of hot too. We do all these things that are just so basic that at the same time it's it's even it gets very difficult for humans to move past things like and and we're easily distracted, like all they have to do in order to demonize an entire movement, Like I mentioned it when I was on Rogan that you know how the Internet feeds feeds us the most interesting, the craziest stuff, the most outlandish. The transgender people that are working at Subway and just making a sandwich and just trying to get through their day. We don't ever hear about those with that transgender person that went into game stop kicking shit around screaming it's ma'am, well fucking all saw that. And so this is a real easy this it's easy sigh op shit, and it's never ever ever gonna stop. I mean as long as magicians can play slide of hand games. As long as that fucking free card moni works, this kind of shit is gonna be a problem, and even more so because we social media has made us fucking socially so so thick, and so it's this or it's that I can't. I had somebody tell me not to body shame people because I was calling Professor Dave Tubby. It's like, if you had the fucking words to come out of that man's mouth, that fat piece of shit. Fuck. Yeah, I'll call it way worse than that, but oh don't body shit. Was like that gives one size fits all rules.
Speaker 2: Great, yeah, yeah, And it goes down to myself. Is what I'm constantly trying to push. My propaganda that I'm trying to push is become your own magician, and that's the only way to counteract the sorcery of the dark ones. And I think that's exactly then what is being hidden the academic institution and the material scientific materialists is that we are our own magician, King lover warriors, and I think the big sigh ofp of this no King's nonsense that's going on, which I then also agree that the fucking global techno parasitic class are just that they're trying to raise themselves up as the higher Onunaki bloodline families. But the idea is that if instead of no kings, how about everyone become your own fucking king, everyone become your own queen. It's I don't exactly, Judith. It's like, I don't understand this nonsense.
Speaker 7: I see. I want to figure out who's running.
Speaker 2: The Hermeticist pot the fucking website, because they're putting Alister Crowley's image with an image of no king, and of all fucking people, who's telling us to become kings, it's Alister fucking Croley. And so if this guy's watching right now, I hope he hears me and he can come at me whenever he wants, because that's fucking and you're changing history again and making people believe that some fucking, some fucking nonsense of cult movement which is being produced by the Walmart woman and these other old Ark technocrats are.
Speaker 7: Trying to push this somewhere. It's like, what the fuck is going on? And so sorry, I've been thinking about this a lot, so this does not tell.
Speaker 6: But I'm going to be doing it soon.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's like, if we all become warrior, magician kings, then nobody can rule over us and then we're all stars.
Speaker 7: That's like, I don't understand that.
Speaker 2: That's what the Egyptians of the world are trying to teach, and that's what the world trying to become pharaohs.
Speaker 1: Chief part of the yahe Vade formula, the king and the queen.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, exactly, And that's why it's esoteric. And that's why it's like they try to admonish us and then make the occult bad. It's nonsense, because the occult just means hidden, and this shit is hidden for a reason because it's put in the hands of the dark sorcerers and they don't want anyone else to know about it because if you know about it, and then you can't be controlled.
Speaker 6: But when it comes to to sorcery and magic, and that's some sort of stuff. There's one of my you guys, you guys recently see that fruitfly thing where they scanned the fruit fly's brain, they dumped it into the physics engine. Okay, so so that gets in the whole thing of you know, is this all is this all just a simulation. Are we all living in a simulation like this fruit Fly? And so here's here's my question. Here's here's my little weird, weird idea, is if we were if this is a simulation, it's been going on forever. You know, maybe magic was just a shitty like, maybe there was just some shitty patches that needed to be made, and you just if you like wiggled your finger in the right direction, jumped up and down, you can clip through the wall and fucking end the speed around of your video game Quicker. And so they've patched it over the years. We still have all these people telling us you got to do this stuff, but you just keep running into the wall now when you try. I could be wrong about that, but I mean, you don't know. You know, that fruit fly looked like he was fucking live in a pretty good life man, running around that Nintendo sixty four world.
Speaker 4: Those elongated skulls make it very interesting resonance chambers, and I think that's not something that science is ready to deal with. But you know, maybe they were using them as tools in some sort of way, and they did have these things tuned to certain frequencies. So what are we actually looking at when they're elongating a baby's skull. That could be how they that's their position in life. You know, that's sort of how they determined these things back then. So you're born into it.
Speaker 1: You know that that isn't interesting that you mentioned that, because like one of the episodes that I have coming out where I get like more into like the whole residence inside some of these like you know, massive structures. There was even stuff like academic stuff where he even talked about like some of these places of vibration literally will affect like your skull and your bones, and like what if there was like a certain key that you're bad at of being to actually pick up that signal. I'm you know, just going crazy shit. But I mean again, the resonance would be different on someone's fucking head like that than ours.
Speaker 4: And technically everybody's got a different residence for their for their own skulls, So how does that affect thought?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's it's an interesting thing that, uh, the Native Americans and all over the islands pretty much almost everywhere, they believe that modifying your skull was like a good thing. It made you smarter, it made you boring, tune with the gods something it was. It was a good thing. It was done for positive reasons. But you know, we can't test these sort of things today, which is kind of bullshit. We should just clone some people and squish their skulls until we're happy with what we got. They got no fucking rights anyway. If their clones, we can bang their feet while we're at it. How that works, Just do it all.
Speaker 5: It's my clone.
Speaker 4: I can do what I want with them.
Speaker 6: Make it a clone of me, so we can harvest that fucker's organs to shot.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's a movie. That's that's that movie The Island. If you haven't seen it, that's definitely there.
Speaker 2: And so I don't know, man, that's a that's a tough that's a tough subject.
Speaker 6: I uh.
Speaker 2: I think maybe you battle it out with your clone and then whoever wins is the real person and then they get tested on.
Speaker 6: Well, because my organs are all fucked up, my clone is gonna be all like nice and fresh, no alcohol. Well, then it means that hour just yes, I just want to everybody know about about half an hour. I need to get off here.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, I was gonna wrap it up, so just letting everybody know, so I don't just bag for you.
Speaker 5: I was wondering if you listen to the uh, for lack of a better term, the extraterrestrial alien mummies and.
Speaker 6: All the tridactyl ones a little bit.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, this is yes, the tridactyls and so on.
Speaker 6: You yeah, Oh, they're interesting to me. It's it's the problem with Peru again, like that we know that they got a lot of corruption with the elongated skulls and stuff already, and they're not letting many people put their fingers on these. It's just kind of keeping them in house and generating revenue. So I end up being pretty skeptical of those sorts of things. You know. Uh, it's a very they I would like to see something like that be real, but it those do not look real to me. They look they look fake, and the you can't access them unless you're one of the cool kids is a serious problem. That and that that always bothers me unfortunately, because like there's if if aliens have visited Earth and we have mummies of them and stuff, they would quite certainly be the kind of thing that would be very valuable and you know, well preserved and stuffed in some rich dude's closet or whatever. And it also the kind of thing that some smoking mirrors. Bullshit like this would make it a whole lot easier to move around, to hide to you talk about and stuff, because nobody you know, it's a slight of handshit again, Right, You convince everybody that you're stupid, and then all of a sudden, you're pretty When you do something the least bit intelligence, you're like, well, God, damn, that guy's a genius. No, you just thought I was stupid, same kind of thing, So I I yeah, I'm pretty skeptical of anything that comes out of Peru that they don't. And it's not because I hate Peru. It's just I've researched their archaeology a lot. In Man old Man, old Man, old man o man, fucking you go down there with fifty bucks and you're gonna get some artifacts, buddy.
Speaker 4: Colors of the past. I mean, he goes through all of these sites that are completely undocumented and finds these huge cases full of bodies that have already been looted and all these other things, and it's just like he's just live streaming it out to the world. Show it everybody. How poor the condition of all this stuff is down there. It's like, yeah, it's like the wild West. Of course, you know, you can come up with mummies of any sort.
Speaker 6: And then you have to wonder if it's because like you know, you know, he's in trouble right now, all.
Speaker 4: Right, I didn't hear about that.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, he got accused of like rogue got accused of doing some bad stuff and uh like multiple women accused him, and so I I don't know, you know, is it be is it true? Or is it to silence this guy that's going and putting this dick skinners where they don't belong. So it's it's this this kind of stuff gets really tough that the fact of the matter is it's this is why was the reasons I scream about transparency. I should mention I talked my friend Timmy. Hey, Tim, Sorry, I don't have the chat scrolling on the screen, so I have to keep another tab open to go. Look. I apologize. He wants to know if I was going to talk about, uh, the stuff in Turkey, because I've been making a big stink about this port CLIs they called they call him a portal porthole stones. There are these big stones that have uh, I will have it on my thing already. There are these big stones that have uh. There's doors in him. Right. So this thing here was dug up in twenty ten and they reburied it shortly Thereafterwards they wrapped it in some plastic and then they sifted the dirt, but they reburied it. They did this. I came after Lee Claire on Twitter about this a couple of nights ago and asking him me, Hey man, why the fuck are you guys doing this? This is bad optics. Ultimately, this is bad optics. This is a really cool looking artifact. You guys bury it a you've had shits stolen from go Beckley tepe before it was stolen out of the ground. Just bad optics. And he just he told me I stupid, basically, And so I ended up lighting him up like a Christmas tree, because, like Nick said at the beginning, this you fucking deserve it, buddy, I got a shotgun here, I will use it and uh yeah, I splattered him all over the place for a minute. But the reality of it is is stupid. So you know, if you're gonna store things like this, you put him in your fucking but I told him was you know, if I wanted to store something, I'd ask my sister if I could use a spot in her garage as opposed to bury it in the fuck. But that's just me at any rate, there's two of things like this. There's another one that's not quite as ornate, that's also buried at go Beckley Teppe. This is on the Northwestern Mound, and then the other one's buried in enclosure beef Memory Serves. And uh, yeah, I've got a video. I just I'm in the process of editing it now, Tim and everybody else and it should be up tonight or tomorrow. And yeah, it's ridiculous, man, it's ridiculous that we it's you can't say that we don't have the room or something to store an artifact like this when the site is generating stupid amounts of money and you're building these big enclosures and whatnot. Pull the fucking thing out of the ground and or build a little tarpover or whatever the hell you need to do. But leaving it in the ground, to me, is a great way to facilitate theft. And considering that we know that This is a problem, especially in poorer nations. And now I totally clear that if he got stolen out of the ground that I would I would blame him. But when I was yelling at you mightn't realize that it was buried under claud Schmidt. So I would have to be potentially yelling at Claude Schmidt, who's no longer with us. But at any rate, burying artifacts in the ground is a great way to facilitate theft. And they're like, oh, but what's under CCTV footage nowadays, And I'm like, yes, so was Epstein's cell didn't do him any fucking good, did it. I find that shit. Money fixes cameras really quick or breaks cameras really quick. However, you want to look at it.
Speaker 4: Especially when you got little animal effigies that looks like right next to it, so you know that's like what one hundred grand, hundred grand, hundred grand. You've just counting it up and make it all the estimates right there from these pictures.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the thing that was stolen was a vulture headed stone that's disappeared around twenty ten. It was a vulture headed It was like a human head with a vulture head on top of it that came from a statue Claus Schmidt was fined about. It came up to a about ninety eight hundred US dollars was what it was at the time, and this is, you know, like two thousand and six, actually I think it was. So there's a fairly substantial chunk of money, probably like twenty grand or so nowadays, but still nothing compared to what that thing sold for. So that's I mean, that could have been a great cottage industry for him. Now I'm not saying Clush did that. The problem is is this methodology allows for things to be stolen when they're in the fucking museums. Shit don't disappear unless the US Army or somebody rolls through, right then, yeah, then the museum's closed down. But generally speaking, the days of cat burglars breaking in and using glass hutters to steal the jewels out of the little display case are fucking that's relegated to the movies from fifty years ago. Man, the shit gets stolen when it's in the ground still, and the you don't rob the you rob the armored car, not the bank, and ideally you rob the guy walking from the business to the car, right, this is this is no brainer. Shit, you get the stuff when it's easiest. But again, he's white collar folks. It's to their credit in a lot of ways. There a lot of are just they're just nice guys, don't fucking know any better. But because of that, the ship heeled next to him that does know better can pretend he's ignorant as fuck too and sell this stuff on the black market. So anyway, rant over for a minute. Well do you have.
Speaker 5: Sorry, real quick, do you have an idea of what them might be?
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's they think it was used for doorways for enclosures, Like they think maybe you were on top of the enclosures and like you would completely seal the enclosure from the ground and the only way in or out was from the top, or maybe they were just stood upright and they were the doorway to like a normal door. But this one's unique in the fact that it's too and it's pretty ornate. So it is the best example that we have found so far. Definitely, and they're pretty sure it was a ceremonial type of gig on this one.
Speaker 4: But there is some good to me, it seems like what's missing from all of this is the sacred because all of this is on somebody else's holy ground, and these archaeologists they don't view it as holy ground, and these robbers, they don't view it as holy ground. And the people who would consider it holy ground they're long dead. So this is why we have a problem, is because they don't have that sacred mindset. They're not looking at these objects as being sacred things. It's more of just more artifacts that they can catalog and put up on a shelf or keeping the ground.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, it's it's tough. They would never say it nowadays, but in the time when nagpro was being debated in the United States, it was quite common to see the people opposing it say things like indigenous archaeology is pseudo archaeology. Straight up. They're just fucking straight up, no ifs ands or butts about it. If you're doing archaeology from an indigenous perspective, you're not doing real You're just it's fake science. So that's the attitude. And now they'll pretend now that that's not the case, but that's the way that they do that is they ostracize people like Elizabeth Weiss right. If you guys know who she is, She's an anthropologist who is heavily critical of nagres, so they just they ostracize her. But they still do the exact same things, the exact same methodologies that created all of the problems to begin with, where they ignore indigenous accounts. And now it's one thing to take and I can see why an Indian will get infented if you just come in and take in adigenous account and translate it into ancient artifacts, ancient technology, atlantis. Every single time, I could see why that would get fucking old. It's like you're just taking my mess and you're just using them to push your narrative. However, that's no different than what the scientists are doing. We're going to talk about the people into the Americas. We want to know the burying land bridge, so let's see how kenwick Man fits into that, and the natives and the scientists argued about that one for a law time. That standard operating procedure with those guys is ignore Indigenous accounts. Pat him on the head. Thanks, thanks for the artifacts boys. Anyway, I hope to answer your question, Tim, I gotta lip and see if I Tim Tim's a good guy. I want to make sure I made him happy with that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, No, no, that's fine. No, that was great, Thank you for bringing that up.
Speaker 6: No, thank you Tim, and thanks Nick. Yeah, I need to get more monitors. I need to I need to buy out one of those bat cave setups instead of this little laptop. But I'm so man, dude, dude, my shoes still have holes on them and ship due. I I'm never I'm always going to be poor white trash no matter how much money I have. There is we all pretty much pretty much?
Speaker 1: Was there anything anybody else wanted to ask? Could wrap it up? Yeah? All right, okay, well Dan, thank you very much for coming on again. Man, it's always a blad Hell yeah, we talked about a lot more than I thought too, which is great. Nice. Before we wrap it up'll let everybody plug their shows again. Judith the Loon, if you're doing, I know you might have been having technical difficulties over it.
Speaker 3: If my volume you okay, you can catch me at on YouTube and on x as the loan and thank you for having me Nick.
Speaker 1: Of course of course, and headless Giant, what is going on? So you doing?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I apologize for the motorcycle rally that goes on outside my door every time I start podcasting.
Speaker 1: But you know it's the way, Okay, it makes no sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well you can find me on X and on YouTube, also on Instagram at the Headless Giant, and yeah, check out my show with Ethan Indigo and Ricard calib Audio when we were talking about the all sorts of crazy stuff this morning, Free Energy Machine ls all kinds of stuff. It's a great two hour round trip. So check out the trialogues.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you, sir and Brandon. Please let them know where they can find you.
Speaker 2: Please head on over to Magus in the Media on my YouTube, on my x, on my Instagram, on all the social media platforms. I'm here to help break down the myth, the magic and.
Speaker 7: The meaning and the things and all the shit that we love together. I want to say something before I go.
Speaker 2: I just want people to know that even though we're ocultists, this is a comment that I saw and I shouldn't react to comments, but I'm gonna do it anyway. Is that there are people out there who want to comment, and it's fine, but I think you forget that the occultists that you see on this panel.
Speaker 7: Even if they don't say it, I'm gonna save it for you.
Speaker 2: We are very divine people, like we are. We worship things and gods and like we look at Nick is doing the sacred architecture stuff right now, and so we don't think that we don't want to walk into churches and feel the mystical beauty of the divine.
Speaker 7: You're fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: And so you know who you are who I'm responding to, And I just want everybody to know that we are God's people and we all are God's people, and it doesn't matter who what God, it's the divine and we worship that which is. And so I just I'm feeling hot and spicy because I'm in a hot and spicy land right now, and I just truly feel that I hope people, I want us to help rewrite what it means to be an occultist, a magician, a king, a lover, and a warrior. And I think it's a really important thing for us all to know. And so, like I said before, I want everybody to do that for themselves. And so tap into your nervous system, become your own hermetic, become your own magician, king, lover warrior and just do the thing. Listen and follow everyone here because there is shit going on right now and it's time for us to take over this world in our own bubbles. And I think everyone here can agree with that. And so again, Nick, you're the man. Dan, I love watching you do what you do on X and everything that you're doing, and so I so appreciate you coming on here and chatting with us and just continue fighting the good fight because there's fucking morons everywhere and we just.
Speaker 7: Got to flap them away with all the great things that we do.
Speaker 3: So that's what I got.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Ethan.
Speaker 5: What's going on so well, I'll try not to tear up, and I'll try to add a little on top of that well said presentation. Brandon. You know, I think of occult rejects as the occultists, right. We reject we've been rejected by the secrecy and are sharing ideas all of us. So I think that's a really powerful proper thing to do. And obviously Dan that you share everything you share too, So yeah, perhaps perhaps to everyone here, appreciate you guys for all that. And Ethan Indigo Smith on all the social media, and I again just to appreciate everyone.
Speaker 1: On the shot as well. So thank you for baking and Ethan always appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Dan.
Speaker 1: Please just the super Sexy Day. Let everybody know what's over there where either they can find all your stuff. Any any events coming up that you'll be speaking at, please let them on.
Speaker 6: Yep, we'll be in Sidona, Arizona, May first through third for the Quest for Ancient Civilizations Conference. It's gonna be a lot of fun. I'm gonna be out drinking and partying with everybody and it's gonna be great. You can find me on YouTube and on Twitter and on the Instagram and stuff I'm around. You'll you be probably find my links at de dunking stuff. People know who I am, they just don't like me the uh really quickly. One thing to say about like about being, you know, all of us being our own kings or being our own things is you know people, Jewels said. The singer Jewel said that we're God's hands. She sang at over and over and over again at the end of one of her songs. And you know, if you look at things that way, sometimes God given you a massage. And but some people they don't deserve the massage. Some people deserve a fucking two pound sledgehammer to the ass, and that's when I'm God's hands. So the rest of the time, you guys give him a massage when they need their fucking teeth knocked in.
Speaker 1: Sounds good.
Speaker 6: Thanks a lot, man, This has been a lot of fun. I really enjoyed talking to you guys. Thank you so much for wait and sorry you had technical difficulties, Judas, and but yeah, we'll have to do this against sometime soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't always have a blast with you, man. And if he says he's going to be a hanging out and partying, he is he will be, you know, I know for definitely will be.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's a cool motherfucker in person too, so definitely yeah. If you can make it to that event, I highly I highly suggest it. Like I said, I went to the last one me and Hellas with that was a blast. It was amazing. Speaker's a great time, even if the food was fucking slamming too, so.
Speaker 6: It wasn't. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I definitely check it out. And again, thank you Dan and thanks for sharing it out. That's awesome. It was great to see a lot of the comments from your side in here too. Good stuff. That's why we go live. And uh until the next one. Everybody be well later.