Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine for.
Speaker 2: Nine in the base number one hit music station. That JV Show on a Friday, whoa tilt Bag's Graham.
Speaker 3: A bit of a hangover over drinking playing beer pong with the boys.
Speaker 2: Last night, you were woo.
Speaker 3: I was dominating. I was on fire. I haven't played beer pong in a minute, and I was.
Speaker 2: Dominating in a long time either, So you don't lose it.
Speaker 1: It's like riding a bike.
Speaker 3: It was like bang, and there's all these new rules now and almost like slang and stuff I didn't know and like different rules whatever, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: I was just dominating. That's all you need to know.
Speaker 2: On a Thursday night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. I didn't know it was gonna happen. Then someone set the thing up.
Speaker 3: And I have a neighbor and they have a son that's like college age. He's out of college and he's back so this is like his game, his turf, you know, and he's the one explaining all the new rules and how the kids are playing, like I don't care, give me the ball. I was on fire, couldn't stop.
Speaker 1: But it was. It was a bad idea.
Speaker 2: First one, Yes, all right, first talk back of the day.
Speaker 4: As you know, doesn't matter who it's from, what it's about, as long as it's the very first one.
Speaker 2: We're gonna play it.
Speaker 5: Hey, Graham, want to play a game. This game is called iHeart. You are a renowned heart surgeon and you've been given a heart. In front of you are three patients that desperately need that heart. Patient one Selena, Patient two Chess, and patient three Cheaty. Who are you giving the heart to choose? Wisely, little sucker.
Speaker 3: That ain't even a tough choice at all. No offense to justin Cheaty. But Selena has been my radio rider die for many many years.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Graham. I'd give you your heart. I'm gonna remember this. Also, I'm a mom. I have like people depending on me, like I have to live.
Speaker 1: You know, she's got kids.
Speaker 2: Nice, Yeah, lived your life.
Speaker 4: I read that you want to.
Speaker 2: Give it to someone who takes care of it.
Speaker 1: That's a good energy.
Speaker 2: She's got down a little bit. I didn't have an energy drink yesterday.
Speaker 3: Okay, the heart's yours again. Thank you, you get the heart.
Speaker 2: Let's do one more talk back the JV crew.
Speaker 6: It's Friday. Yeah, now give you the moon is he from Midland, Texas. Shout out to all my people in Bay Area. The six five oh.
Speaker 1: Ye JV showed number one in Midland, Texas.
Speaker 2: Just appreciate because of you, and if you masked.
Speaker 4: Yesterday's podcast, we did the just give Me My Money on a Graham.
Speaker 2: It was pretty it was pretty good.
Speaker 4: All right, Happy Friday. Like you said, it's something we do every Friday. Cheeties tweets, Cheaty tweets a lot, so Friday mornings, Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 3: I got Crumble and six small cookies with sixteen dollars.
Speaker 1: I wanted to cry you guys.
Speaker 7: Crumble is so expensive cookies and they're not even that good.
Speaker 1: Six cookies are eighteen dollars.
Speaker 4: They have to be good. Everyone's like obsessing over Trumble, but I feel like.
Speaker 2: It's not worth that much money.
Speaker 1: They're hell good, though.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna agree with Cheaty though I think they're too sweet.
Speaker 2: There are cookies. What else do you want? But they're like you.
Speaker 1: Want to savory cook What do you what cookie flavor do you want? Beef jerky?
Speaker 3: No sweet cookies? Give me that white chocolate chip one? Oh wait, yeah, maybekies.
Speaker 2: A sweet person, sweet tooth.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean they're good, but that's a lot of money I've I've never been.
Speaker 2: I'm like the only person that has not been.
Speaker 3: I've had somebody bring some to me. I've never been into one of the places. A box of them. It's that long, skinny box. Yeah, oh yeah, they were good.
Speaker 1: I have the fastest pimple on my head. What's the fast fast? It's like running around.
Speaker 7: Your forehad in the Olympic Spirit That was another typo supposed to be fattest.
Speaker 1: Oh fastest.
Speaker 3: I thought, maybe it's just the fastest growing. You know, sometimes you get that pimple that's a long, slow build, like in the volcano eventually erupts.
Speaker 1: But sometimes you have that one that's just like boom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that that's true. It did happen overnight, so it was a fast pimple.
Speaker 1: But it was the fastest and the fattest.
Speaker 2: Is it gone?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 2: Can we see? What's a day on the side of my head? Like, I don't know if you get is my hair? It's like in your hair.
Speaker 3: Did you have to buy an extra ticket for it to bring it to outside lands?
Speaker 2: Probably they might, you know, stop me later we're gonna try to scand Pimple's ideas.
Speaker 3: Every day Graham has wrote someone on my car. Oh gosh, I've been writing someone on your car. I've been writing something on your car.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Has there been any new ones? No?
Speaker 7: And my car still hasn't been washed, So I'm just like, oh, well, I'm not that I know, Graham.
Speaker 2: Is there any new ones? Well, I guess I've been riding around with whatever you've been.
Speaker 3: On there, and you have for several days now. I made sure to go that each and every day I have been writing something different in the dust on the Genie's car. One day it was I have constipation one day as I have running burning loins, and then I and then I did a downstairs DJ on the side window.
Speaker 1: I think she spotted that one.
Speaker 3: And then the other day when you thought you probably gave your car a light lookover but didn't see across the front hood of your car in the front, I wrote downstairs DJ, and you been brought You've been right. I checked yesterday. I was like, dude, she hasn't found this one, So I don't really.
Speaker 2: Look in the front of my car. But get that's hilarious.
Speaker 3: If you see a black Was that a CenTra. Yeah, if you see a black CenTra driving around the Bay Area, that says downstairs, Jay.
Speaker 1: Hi, yeah, give your horn, give my gosh, oh my gosh. Yeah, that's cheaty. Wow. We got time for one more.
Speaker 2: Let's do one more. It's Friday. Why not.
Speaker 3: I will never forget when I tried to hurdle and almost ate the ground, most humbling experience ever.
Speaker 1: Chet. You tried to run the hurdles?
Speaker 7: Yeah, when I was in high school and because a lot of my friends were in track, so like, cheety, you should try it, and I did and it was not good.
Speaker 2: I were you.
Speaker 1: Able to clear one? No, was pretty high, you're not tall enough?
Speaker 3: Was not.
Speaker 2: I would never and it's heaps that, so props to you for trying to get something you could do.
Speaker 3: I've run the hurdles before. Yeah, it's all the time. It's all a timing thing, you know, you just it's time. It's timing your steps. That was always the trick to be able to take it off on the right foot, to be able to do it fast. You know, you got to catch it in stride if you have to like stop and I gotta jump to say you're good. Everyone's gonna blow right by you. It's just finding your rhythm. I used to have hops though, so it's easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Grammy used to play volleyball, I played water polo whatever.
Speaker 1: I used to have hop. I used to be able to dunk.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't think you still can?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 8: Have you tried?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, I haven't tried. I just know that I can't. I sit there and jump, and yeah I can. I can grab the rim, but like I'm not up there high enough to put a.
Speaker 1: Ball in anymore. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Happy.
Speaker 10: Friday, guys, Good morning, sister, calling from Oakland. I just wanted to comment on the yee. So I don't believe it's yeat. It's yee and it's a Bay Area thing. I want to say that possibly from Oakland. So it isn't yeat unless the caller is talking about another term that I don't know.
Speaker 2: Of, so I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: But the caller, the talkbacker, did say yeat, which is something different.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've had people in my DMS saying that the talkbacker, he's all his references are juso or whatever that wrestler's name is. He says yeat, and that guy's saying stuff that he.
Speaker 2: Says something completely different than ye we're aware.
Speaker 1: We know.
Speaker 3: So there's a difference between the yeat and the yea yea, yeah.
Speaker 1: They mean different things.
Speaker 2: Well, what has the tea? The other one doesn't have a tea?
Speaker 3: I understand what they mean, different things like we're excited it's Friday, yeat, or we're excited it's Friday. Ye okay, I celebrate the same way.
Speaker 2: When I heard you say both of them before, I thought you put a tea on the bulk of them. That's why that's why I brought that up. Otherwise I wouldn't have. Obviously. I think he's just like a you just do it celebratory thing. It's just like a like like you just yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean the boys are going out tonight. Me and the boys are going out tonight. Are we doing the same thing.
Speaker 4: I personally, I've never heard yeat as like an excitement thing.
Speaker 2: It was like when you yeat something, whoa.
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa whoa, you kiss the family show.
Speaker 2: No, it's like like throwing something. No, it's not what it means.
Speaker 1: What does it mean?
Speaker 4: Like we'd like to throw something like you eat like you eat something you like, throw it, they toss it.
Speaker 1: Never heard of hey yeah, can you can?
Speaker 2: You can? I guess yeah. I don't know if anyone really says it like that though, but they definitely don't.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 2: So there's this fourteen year old uh gold medalist. Now, she's a skateboarder.
Speaker 4: She competed in women's park skateboarding at the Paris Olympics and she won a gold medal and her parents promised that if she won gold, she could get a pet duck. So she's really hoping that they follow through and their promise. She really wants a ducky. She said that she travels a lot and she initially wanted a dog, but that was going to be too much, I think, and that a duck might be a little bit easier, which I.
Speaker 2: Don't agree with.
Speaker 4: But whatever, you guys, my daughter Graham, you're gonna love this. She's been begging me for another hamster.
Speaker 1: No, no, get it, the first one. They've gone. This family has gone through at least four of these three.
Speaker 2: They only had three. We only had three.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I was so far off. They eat them down the trash shute, left and right.
Speaker 2: And that was only one that we put down the trash chute because we thought it was dead. I didn't know that they hibernate, first of all. I think it was just hibernating.
Speaker 1: Legit.
Speaker 2: The other the first one died.
Speaker 1: And where'd you put it? I mean the trash can, thank you was dead.
Speaker 2: That one is actually dead.
Speaker 4: The second one we accidentally threw away because I didn't know it was hibernating. Okay, which I think happens. You know, it's a it can happen.
Speaker 1: The third one live animal. I'll give you.
Speaker 3: If you're the owner of said animal, isn't it on you to provide them the best life and learn about what they do.
Speaker 1: I'm not giving you a pass for that.
Speaker 2: I touched it and it's like it's all stiff and not moving, like you're gonna think it's dead.
Speaker 3: I didn't know it probably was dead. Let's be honest. You were there, you were taking care of it.
Speaker 1: It was dead.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, what about the alms? That would make me feel better? But I don't think it was okay?
Speaker 1: What happened to Hamster number three did.
Speaker 4: Live through its whole life expectancy and started just like getting really really sick and passed away of natural causes, and for a couple of years we gave it a funeral in our backyard.
Speaker 1: Oh, that one's actually got a proper burial because we had.
Speaker 2: A place to bury the place we didn't do. We need an apartment. I see progress here ground, Thank you, and my daughter is my older now and more responsible progress.
Speaker 3: You guys are zero for three? Where's the progress? You guys are struck out three times?
Speaker 2: Were like, you've never had a pet that passed away?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Mine are all live ever since you were a young child.
Speaker 3: Okay, come on, well they all live their full life expectancy.
Speaker 2: I guess right, And that's what's wrong with that.
Speaker 1: What is a hamster's life expected?
Speaker 2: Two years or something like that?
Speaker 1: That's it. They only last for two years?
Speaker 2: Yeah, not very long.
Speaker 1: Where's your daughter?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 1: Another one?
Speaker 2: Because I brought her joy and you want me to deprive her of that?
Speaker 3: Yes, because it's a living thing and it doesn't want to live in a cage and be neglected.
Speaker 2: She did you look up the life? Yeah, it's one five years, that's it.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So when you buy one of these at the store, like you better verify it's not a year and two months old.
Speaker 1: How do you know that thing's not already a year goal.
Speaker 2: That's what happened to the other one.
Speaker 1: Maybe three months later.
Speaker 10: You're like.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: I'm loving everyone checking in on this Friday morning. Good morning friends, It's me Carol here in Utah.
Speaker 1: Just wanted to say what's up?
Speaker 12: What's up?
Speaker 2: And Grandma, I wanted to let you know that I just checked and the JB Fart Show is number one here in Utah, so.
Speaker 1: Freaking go and also shout out to that lady who got hear Wins the Blaze by Max the Dog.
Speaker 2: That's freaking hilarious.
Speaker 4: Oh, first of all, Carol, thank you for making the JV Fart Show number one. You thank you so much. Yesterday's show was hilarious. Go back and podcast if you missed it. We're talking about hot cartoon characters. I don't know how it got there, but you know someone did leave it talk back and they had a huge crush on Max Goofy's son are used to at least huge crush.
Speaker 2: Yes, Jess, what do you have?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: I asked Chappy chat GPT, Chepy chatty.
Speaker 5: A lot.
Speaker 2: Can we just start calling and Chatty Okay, I asked, and we say chappy, it's chat GPT.
Speaker 8: Okay, I asked it to give me the first impression of each and every one of our Instagram profiles.
Speaker 2: Yep, So let's go through what it said.
Speaker 1: This is the thing. First of all, it can you can send it pictures.
Speaker 8: Now, so you can only submit pictures if you create if you like sign in or create an account, but you can only do two pictures of day. So I would have had this ready sooner, but I could only do two pictures a day.
Speaker 3: So, like people are like just d ming chat GPT like d picts and stuff now, sliding into the d ms of chat GBT.
Speaker 2: Picture can But I don't think chat GBT is here for that.
Speaker 3: Just give you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: To say that to yourself. You don't know chat GBT like what he or she sees.
Speaker 2: We like to try it gram then you tell us something.
Speaker 8: But let's looking in what it had to say for each one of us. So Selena says, your Instagram feed looks like a reality TV show crossover between The Bachelor Survivor and Travel Channel's Greatest Hits. One minute you're hosting dating shows and the next you're writing camels in exotic locations, keeping the life of the party both on land and on camels.
Speaker 1: I love that. Wow, it is wow.
Speaker 2: Then I love that.
Speaker 1: Wait, so this is like you took a screenshot of.
Speaker 2: Our Instagram profiles.
Speaker 8: So it showed maybe about nine Okay.
Speaker 1: So it's got a handful of pictures. I see, I see, Sill Graham.
Speaker 8: It says from your Instagram profile, it looks like you're the life of the parties, the kind of person who can balance work, fun and family, like a pro juggler with a coffee in one hand and a microphone in the other. There you go, Wow, you seem like the friend who organizes the best pool parties.
Speaker 2: Keeps up with your fitness routine. Hold on, you didn't organize a pool party. We had that great that it was not your idea, like you and I helped organize it.
Speaker 8: Okay, let me know what you think about this part. Keeps up with a fitness routine that makes the rest of us question our life choices.
Speaker 3: I think chat chat has two decades in a row. Sorry, I've been off for a year building a house like calm down, But.
Speaker 2: Hey, chat GPT must have seen something. This is hilarious. Oh my God, for mine. It says, this is just by the way.
Speaker 8: It says your feed looks like a reality show where the main plot is having more fun than you and proving that birthdays are not just a day but a whole season.
Speaker 2: You've got the vibes down. Keep serving those looks and living that life.
Speaker 1: Living really knows what's up? I'm living life, but life, Evan.
Speaker 8: I'm someone who can slay on the airwaves, in selfies and at family gatherings. Your effort least effortlesslie blending SAS style and a solid dose of don't mess with the energy.
Speaker 1: Wow SAS style.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Also, can we talk about how you managed to look both cozy and glamorous in a hoodie?
Speaker 1: This is like chat gb TV overly complimentary. Can we get brutally honest?
Speaker 8: See it's hard to get some some like, you know, brutal honesty out of it.
Speaker 2: But I thought it was why don't we do this over the weekend, Graham? I think you can.
Speaker 4: We can work on some brutally honest chat GPT responses and then we'll have those ready for Monday show.
Speaker 1: Do you have to like piss it off first?
Speaker 3: You have to like riff on it a bunch of times and like, say a bunch of mean stuff to it and then then ask it this, and it'll be like, oh no, watch this. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Remember there is a way to jail break it.
Speaker 8: I think so, because I'm like, can Chad GBT really be like mean? They can't feel like I've never seen them. You have to tell it and you have to Yeah, I have to jail break it and then tell it to be mean to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Who, I'm scared.
Speaker 1: I have a friend that uses chat. She said.
Speaker 3: She uses chat, GPT or maybe some other ones for work a lot to find out information about different things and events and stuff. And she says, if you're very if you're really polite to it, you get better responses. I don't know, I can't verify that, but she's like, you have to ask how its days going, and a couple of bill and then ask it. You don't just tell you got to treat it like it's a human mean And she's like, the there is she use it all the time. She says there is a difference in the results that are given the amount of information the depth of the information that she's looking for, based on how polite you are to it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm just sharing.
Speaker 2: I'm just sharing what my man uses it a lot, and not to it. No, because it's a it's a main tell us, tell her what you want, and then it just feedsback whatever information.
Speaker 3: Artificial intelligence. This thing is mimicking an ultra intelligent human and giving you.
Speaker 2: It wants to please and thank you every time.
Speaker 1: I think so, he.
Speaker 3: Thinks, I think, so you're first, is gonna be first on the list when AI takes over.
Speaker 1: They're like, I'm taking out first.
Speaker 5: Yea.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Selina, Graham, Yessica and Cheaty. Did y'all watch the men's basketball game? Chef America? Sheesh, let's go gonna say gold on Saturday, y'all have a blessed day.
Speaker 1: It's Friday.
Speaker 2: And grammy're talking about that in Today's Hest.
Speaker 13: God, it's all this stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 4: All right, So, Kailanie's baby daddy has issued a news statement just to backtrack. Earlier this week, there were reports that the father of Kailani's daughter, Javan was seeking to establish paternity after Kailanie has been blocking him from being added to the birth certificate, and because of that, he hasn't been able to do anything about her being around this cult that Kailani is allegedly involved in, and so he fears for his daughter's safety and the cult is controlling Kailani. Like there were all these crazy claims, all right, So here's his new statement. He said on August sixth, the public became aware of documents that were submitted without my approval by former representation.
Speaker 2: They were filed with choice language I did not okay. I regret they were included before filing. This information about the church was circulated to me by parties that were attempting to use allegations and vocabulary to escalate their own disputes within the church. As of today, these parties no longer aligned with their own allegations, and I was not aware of this at the time. As a father, I could never have anticipated that such serious allegations would be so careless. I deeply regret and apologize for any role I played in perpetuating these claims, and I hope the affected members of the church received just restoration.
Speaker 1: I'm lost.
Speaker 3: So there was some stuff at the church, but then those people at the church now the church they're doing some different stuff.
Speaker 1: But it sound like clear it's not a cult. But maybe it is, but it sounds like it's not.
Speaker 4: It's it's bad that I spread rumors about it some sort of church organization.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 4: I don't really have specific details on that, but he's basically saying that there was another party involved that came to him and was telling him these things because they had a gripe with the church. He didn't fact check, and then so he was believing these things because they wanted to escalate their whatever, you know, they had going on.
Speaker 2: So and so that's basically what it was, sounds like. But he's doing a lot of backtracking and it's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, story is bizarre, It really is.
Speaker 4: It really is, all right, So Kanye was has a nitrous gas addiction. Speaking of weird, So, Kanye's former chief of staff of two years, Milo Yiannopolis or something, he's the one who left over Kanye deciding to enter into the porn industry. He submitted an affidavit to the California Dentil Board this week claiming that Kanye's dentist, Thomas P. Connolly, has been giving Kanye nitrous oxide for recreational use, Like Kanye would pay in cash up to fifty thousand dollars a month and he would just give him this this gas. Yeah, And then he was saying that Kanye is doing it NonStop. He's like in meetings, he has an inhaler mask on and he's just inhaling this nitrous gas and it would it would make him kind of loopy, and he would like his mood weird, mood, unpredictable. Yeah, sometimes he'd be like angry, like you just never really knew what kind of Kanye you were gonna get. And he even showed signs of addiction. The dentist, however, is firing back. His spokesperson is saying that he's denying all allegations levels against him and the narrative is not only factually incorrect but also intentionally misleading.
Speaker 2: Sounds like it's true to me, you know, at this point, I would not be shocked.
Speaker 1: It will surprised me at all.
Speaker 3: When surprised me one that he does this and two that there's that there's a dentist out there that's willing to accept large stacks of cash to provide celebrities.
Speaker 1: This has still happen all the time.
Speaker 3: Doctors and people are supplying medicine stuff to high profile clients for that don't really need that, don't need it obviously.
Speaker 4: Unusually it's like it's like prescription pills and ozembic and stuff.
Speaker 2: But for Kanye it's nitrous gas. I mean, all right, Graham, what.
Speaker 10: Do you have?
Speaker 14: All right?
Speaker 3: If Team USA wins Gold and men's basketball, we will have the Bay Area Zone Steph Curry to thank for that, because he saved everyone's butts. Yesterday, the US was taken on Serbia, who look, they're a good team. They have NBA superstarting nicolel Yokic on the team. But Team USA's roster is insane, lebron staph Katie Jason. I mean, the list goes on and on. They have no business finding themselves trailing any of the teams in this competition. But that's exactly where the men found themselves yesterday down seventeen points wow at one point in the game. But Steph Curry wasn't about to let that happen, let us lose out on a chance to Gold.
Speaker 1: Not on his watch.
Speaker 3: Steph Curry had said, I think he had he had a huge first quarter. I'm just I totally just lost the amount of points he scored in the first quarterback he.
Speaker 1: Started off hot.
Speaker 3: Then he dropped a career high thirty six points in the game, including to go ahead three pointer late in the fourth quarter. It was a monster shot. Wow, super clutch. Curry then hit a layup. Lebron hit one. They went to by seven late in the game, ended up winning by four ninety five to one, again all on Steph Cray. This is an Olympic career high at thirty six points for Steph Cray. But is this the first Olympics he's played in. I kind of feel like it is.
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think this is the first. I think this is his first.
Speaker 3: Curry doesn't have a gold medal, so it is this has won the last you know, five straight or whatever.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: United States is getting advance to play France. Host country France and this would be the sorry America's fourth straight gold. The United States men actually beat France in the championship, if you'll call it that.
Speaker 10: Whatever.
Speaker 1: The final in the last Olympics in Tokyo.
Speaker 2: So it's a rematch.
Speaker 1: It's a rematch of that. Oh, I can't wait, United State, it's better dominant. Oh yeah, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. We really appreciate everyone checking in on the talkbacks.
Speaker 15: Good morning JV family, Mom and Harbard here after work in nine days straight in a row. I woke at them four af tosten sharing alarm that my partner set off.
Speaker 2: As we're going camping Incsementy today.
Speaker 15: And guests who decided to use all the hot water, Yes, my partner and guests who has to do all the driving because he has no driver's license yet?
Speaker 12: Me glack.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, have a great trip to something that sounds like it's off to a great start.
Speaker 2: Is that red flag?
Speaker 1: Someone that uses all the hot water with no regard for the other person in the.
Speaker 2: House and no license? I mean, why don't you have a license? What's going on there?
Speaker 1: Maybe a couple of mini red flags really quick before it.
Speaker 2: Get to what to believe?
Speaker 4: He mentioned that he woke up to a jarring alarm. Just tried that sunrise one today?
Speaker 1: I think that just some light.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was scared.
Speaker 8: I wasn't gonna make it into work today because I thought it was just gonna not work for me.
Speaker 2: But it wakes you up very gently, so I like it. I didn't have to snooze, Graham. I think my problem is solved. Interesting we learned this week that snoozing and just that loud alarm it's really really bad for your health and stress and your body out.
Speaker 8: So thank you to the listener that left the talk back recommending the light, because I think my life is forever changed.
Speaker 1: Okay, but it actually woke you up. I would I think I would sleep right through it.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 8: It gets super bright, but it also has a feature where you can add music to it, so I woke up with birds chirping and a nice sunlight.
Speaker 2: Yp best thing ever.
Speaker 3: I did want to stay in bed, but you know, I would need a sound because on the weekends, the light is blaring in my window, the sun rises the really fun yes, the real sun, and.
Speaker 1: I don't wake up right through that need sound.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get to what the Bleep, where you can win a JV show chug mug. It's our first piece of official JD show merch. Just got to be the very first person to guest today is bleeped out words. Always leave your guest is on the talkback Mike on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: You guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it's happened to a lot of guys. You're washing your too fast and you accidentally just spray some right under your own face.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, you're gross. I'm so glad this is a family show. It's something clean, me.
Speaker 3: Too, but you should be washing. Thank god, we all wash it rather vigorous thing. All right, think about what's that blake out work could be. Once you've figured out what you think it is, leave it on the talkback, leave us your name, your city, and then your guests.
Speaker 1: You gotta be the first correct aands of the morning to win that JV show.
Speaker 3: Chugmug, you want one of these trustmaking and remember, like Selena said, it is a family show. I think all right, we'll play some of your guesses next the JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 4: Nine, Happy Friday, We're playing with the Bleep where you can win a JV show. Chug Mug is going to be the very first person to guest today's bleeped out word as always leave. Your guest is on the talkback Michael the Free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Incase you missed it, here's today's clip.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it's happened to a lot of guys. You're washing your too fast and you accidentally just spray some right under your own face.
Speaker 1: It could happen.
Speaker 2: Remember this is a family show. Okay, thankfully, Yes, it's always gonna be something clean. But let's go to your guesses now.
Speaker 15: Good Morning TV Show.
Speaker 16: This is Laila Fremont and I think the bleeped out word is car.
Speaker 14: Have a great day.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good guess.
Speaker 3: That's far and away the most popular guess coming in this morning. Yeah, thank you to everybody that submitted the car guest this morning.
Speaker 1: But that ain't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we know Graham does not wash his car.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 3: This is Marked from Hayward, and I think the missing word is hands.
Speaker 2: Washing your hands. Yeah, you're so grown.
Speaker 3: I washed more time today than anybody in this I'm a prolific hand wash whatever morning.
Speaker 2: This is Anthony A from San Jose and my guess for the bleeped out word is washing your dog.
Speaker 3: That washing your dog. That's probably the second most popular guest coming in this morning, and that was that Anthony A. Remember Anthony A. He used to ride with the JV Show fan like hard. That dude used to leave us talkbacks all the time.
Speaker 1: What's up up something man?
Speaker 4: From all good guesses just not the correct one or I continue to leave more guesses on the talk back Mike on that free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: More of them coming up the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 4: Thanks so much for hanging out with us. We're playing our what the Bleep game? This is where you can win the very first piece of JV Show merch. It's called the JV Show Chug Mug. You just got to be the very first person a guest today's bleeped out word. Now, this game kicks off at seven o five every morning. Really encourage you to be there at that time because you you have a better chance of winning.
Speaker 2: You know, you want to be the first person to get it right.
Speaker 4: It's always leave your guesses on the talkback Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. Now, in case you are just tuning in, here's today's clip.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it's happened to a lot of guys. You're washing your too fast and you accidentally just spray some right onto your own face.
Speaker 2: Thank god, this is a family show. That word is something clean.
Speaker 1: Are you sure?
Speaker 2: I hope so? Oh Fineaga.
Speaker 3: I think the bleeped out word today is sooo washingoon.
Speaker 2: Okay today, thank you spoon, Washington spoon.
Speaker 3: A lot of people of very popular guests this morning, washing your spoon.
Speaker 2: Really, that's so random.
Speaker 1: That's not what I call it.
Speaker 8: Like you're ever watching his spoon and it just splashes you back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can see that it happens.
Speaker 11: Hey, guys.
Speaker 12: Christina from Salmonto, I think the bleeped out word is toilet.
Speaker 1: You ever got from a toilet before?
Speaker 5: I have?
Speaker 1: You know, you did me in the face face.
Speaker 4: But if it gets like on my arm, I'm like so disgusted, I'm like scrubbing so hard after.
Speaker 1: It's just a little water.
Speaker 2: It's toilet water.
Speaker 15: Though, show George and Zoom Tail, I think the bleep out word is windows.
Speaker 5: Washing your windows.
Speaker 2: Black guys have great one washing.
Speaker 1: Window windows me either. There's a lot of work. Good morning JB Show.
Speaker 2: This is Sammy from San Jose and I think the bleeped out word is dishes.
Speaker 15: You're doing your dishes, you just whap yourself in the.
Speaker 12: Face with that soapy water.
Speaker 2: Thanks, you have a great day, dishes. Nor here's today's clip, unbleeped.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's happened to a lot of guys.
Speaker 3: You're washing your dishes too fast and you accidentally just spray them right under your own face.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, it's happened to the best of us.
Speaker 2: You got ladies too, Yeah, start washing, I discriminate washing.
Speaker 1: A little too vigorously. It happens, It happens. All right, let's give some shoutouts.
Speaker 3: First and foremost, Sammy and San Jose, what's up, Sammy? Enjoy your brand new jav show, Chuck Mud. If Chety ever reaches out to you because you know she's a little slow sometimes, oh wow, I'm kidding, Cheties, she'll email you eventually. All right, A lot of people came with the correct answer this morning. They just weren't quite fast enough. Jessica and Sarah Fell had it. So did our buddy Raina and Pittsburgh. George and San Matteo had it. So did Chanelle and San Leandro.
Speaker 1: What's up, Shane? What's up? Have a great weekend? Linda and Stockton had it.
Speaker 3: Our buddy Danny and San Jose had a correct, Matt and Antioch had it.
Speaker 1: Brandon and Oakley got it correct. Now listen to this, you guys.
Speaker 3: On his talkback, he said, Buddy Will, his buddy Louis, and his buddy Alex. They're all listening right now. They're on their way to his bachelor party. No Brand's bachelor parties this weekend. Yes, yes, don't catch any diseases, guys, diseases, says of course are Sergio, North Carolina had it correct, and again I checked.
Speaker 1: We are at JV show number one in North Carolina now.
Speaker 2: All because of you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Sergi.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that Navon and Daily City had it correct, and I think that's it.
Speaker 4: Maybe a couple other people, Well, thank you everyone for playing tomorrow or not tomorrow morning, that'd be weird. Monday morning seven oh five. Another chance to play and hopefully win here on the JV Show. And also remember when you in check your email, that's how we're going to reach out to you to get you that chug.
Speaker 1: Mug the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the phone, so Wild for nine, Hi, who says, that's a beautiful name. I love it. How is your morning going so far?
Speaker 11: It's going great. I've been waiting for these pigeps all week. And today is my god daughter Julia's birthday, so happy birthday.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: All right, today is your day, I can tell.
Speaker 11: And by the way, that was a part that.
Speaker 5: Was not.
Speaker 2: Yesterday. There was some far accusations flying around. All right, so we're gonna play the JV show. You have have Nope Game four trivia questions. She's got to get three correct and you win more tickets to six likes Discovery Kingdom. All right, let's get to that question number one. What is the leading cause of death in the United States?
Speaker 11: Cause of death in the United Day?
Speaker 2: Are you saying it as you.
Speaker 1: It's gum disease, not a.
Speaker 11: I'm just waking up. I would think I would think it's a disease. But can I say that or does it have to be more specific?
Speaker 1: Disease? Not says yeah, I gotta be more specific.
Speaker 11: Okay, I'm gonna go with cancer.
Speaker 2: That's a good guess.
Speaker 1: That's a very good gues.
Speaker 2: Heart disease is what we were looking for.
Speaker 1: Heart disease, Yes, I think.
Speaker 3: I think cancer is number two on that list, So you're really really close. All right, no googling, no calculator for this one little math question. Question number two, what's one thousand times one thousand.
Speaker 11: Ten thousand?
Speaker 12: That was a hard one.
Speaker 1: You just gonna move, Yeah, you just gonna move them, you know, if it gets that easy?
Speaker 3: One thousand times ten would be ten thousand, uh one million.
Speaker 1: Oh son of a math problem, all right.
Speaker 2: Question number three, Jay finished this iconic.
Speaker 4: Eminem lyric from the song Lose Yourself. His palms are sweaty, these week arms are heavy. There's a voment on his sweater already blank.
Speaker 2: What's the next part?
Speaker 9: I don't know it?
Speaker 1: Oh no, take a guess, all right.
Speaker 11: I can be a loser today as long as my god daughter has a shout out.
Speaker 2: She got her shadow. But we still want you to win. You don't want to guess anything. What's on his sweater?
Speaker 11: What's on his sweater?
Speaker 2: Yeah, his vomit on his sweater.
Speaker 1: Already, spaghetti, Mom's spaghetti.
Speaker 11: I would have said alcohol, and then I would have sounded like a crazy person.
Speaker 1: That's fine. I think that would have been a good guess. All good, He's got a chain of restaurants called mom Spaghetti. Doesn't he based on that lyric?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I know he was doing like pop ups turned spaghetti.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 11: I bought a homeless person lunch yesterday and he said he was gonna go and eat spaghetti for dinners.
Speaker 1: Oh he's very sweet.
Speaker 3: You don't try to detract from that year the whole horrible trivia you're you're embarking on right now. All right, question number before. Let's see if you can get this one in Roman numerals. In Roman numerals, what number does the letter X represent?
Speaker 2: You got one? You know you didn't go out completely sad?
Speaker 1: You got one.
Speaker 11: We're all sad.
Speaker 2: You guys are so sweet, so yeah, so sadly you did not win today's JB show. You have nope game.
Speaker 1: Gosh, dang it, son of my mom Spaghetti.
Speaker 2: But I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: Hang on, I'm gonna put you on hold. Cheety, she's our phone girl. She's gonna pick up. Maybe you can squeeze some tickets out of her.
Speaker 1: Okay, squeeze hard.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 11: I got a cast on this right hand, and I'm gonna use all the pressure.
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 1: What happened in your hand?
Speaker 11: My son sprained.
Speaker 1: Oh just a sprain.
Speaker 2: Gosh, dang it. All right, well a sorry about your loss, but yeah, try to get some tickets out of cheaty. We hope you have a wonderful weekend. Okay, thank you, all right, hang on there. I really hate when that happens.
Speaker 1: I really do the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 9: This is JC at a Hollister.
Speaker 2: I just want to give a shout out to my daughter Emma.
Speaker 3: She is starting at for Now Middle School.
Speaker 1: Happy Friday, everybody.
Speaker 2: Happy, Happy the first day school. That's a major starting on a Friday.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of weird, but you know it. Still have a great day, honest.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: All right, So Travis Scott arrested again. You guys remember he was just arrested back in June in Miami for being drunk and trespassing by you know, our guess on some marina after allegedly getting a warning by some yacht worker that he was fighting with. Okay, so now he's in a he's in Paris, who was there to watch the men's basketball game yesterday, and he was arrested at his hotel, the George V Hotel Hell in Paris. So he and his bodyguard they got into a fight. Apparently he thought his bodyguard was slacking because Travis had been chased and harassed at paparazzi for a few days. So he's basically like, what am I paying you for? Like that kind of fight.
Speaker 4: They start physically fighting, a security guard tries to break them up. Then Travis attacked that security guard and that's what he was arrested for assaulting that security guard. Several officers had to drag Travis away from, you know, the scene of the fight. He was then put into an ambulance before being taken to the hospital. And this was because while the fight was going on, they were just breaking and smashing stuff, like several vases were broken, so it took him as a precaution to check if there were any injuries. As of about forty five minutes ago, Travis is still in custody but still has.
Speaker 2: Not been formally charged with anything. Not good. He has issues. He has like anger issues.
Speaker 3: He's to fight everybody, Yeah, kind of thought he was going to work really hard on kind of cleaning up his image after the what's then Astro World. I was like about to call it fire Festival. It was not that after Astra World, you know, and sort.
Speaker 4: Of like try to and you know, he stayed out of things for like a couple of weeks. It was the longest a couple of weeks back to that festival. He did take a step back and he was very low key and didn't do anything. But now that he's back to normal, I guess this is just the.
Speaker 2: New back to fighting.
Speaker 1: I guess flighten stuff.
Speaker 2: All right, Cardi B's freak accident, So how scary is this? Yesterday?
Speaker 4: She explained on X Spaces. Didn't know people still use that, but okay. She said that she was going down the stairs and she slipped, but she was like hanging onto the railing trying to keep from fully falling because she is pregnant, but she basically fell and she felt this pop and she couldn't get up herself.
Speaker 2: So she's screaming.
Speaker 4: Her dad comes over, helps her get up, and she couldn't really walk and she was feeling like all this pain in her lower stomach, which she didn't really think much of because she's pregnant. She's kind of she said, she was kind of used to that, so she's like, you know what, I'm only down for a little bit. She takes a nap and when she woke up, she could not move. She said she felt like she was paralyzed. Even trying to move her feet would send this pain all the way up to like where her lower stomach was that pain right there at the bottom of her stomach.
Speaker 2: So she gets taken to Thank Your Graham, She gets taken to the hospital in an ambulance, where they told her that she tore a ligament in her pelvis. Whoa, and that's right where her baby's head is at. So she's like dilating and it's really you know, she's not supposed to be dilated. She's dilating.
Speaker 4: She's having contractions every two minutes for a whole twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: So they had to keep her there monitor her. She was in a lot of pain.
Speaker 4: She says she couldn't move for two days straight, and then eventually they sent her home and put her on bed rest.
Speaker 1: Do you imagine filling a ligament in your pelvis?
Speaker 2: Pop ouch, I can't even imagine.
Speaker 3: That's gotta be one of the most painful no injuries. Is this saying going to heal up in time before she goes into labor, because imagine going into labor with a pop tech pelvis on.
Speaker 1: Your I hope.
Speaker 2: So, I don't know, we don't know how far along she is.
Speaker 1: That sounds like, all yeah, do not want that?
Speaker 2: Do not want Graham?
Speaker 8: What do you have?
Speaker 1: All right, mark your calendars.
Speaker 3: Mark your calendar's Las Vegas Sacramento A's of Oakland fans because September twenty six is the final A's home game ever in Oakland. We know the A's are heading over to Sacramento next season to play at Sutter Health Park, home of the San Francisco Giants minor League team the Sacramento river Cats, before they eventually head to Vegas if their new stadium ever gets built there. My guess is they're going to play in Sacramento for probably three years. It's gonna be a while, maybe four. All right, September twenty sixth I looked on the calendar. It's a Thursday, and it is a day game. First pitch twelve thirty seven. The A's are going to be taken on the Texas Rangers and the game is already sold.
Speaker 2: That is crazy.
Speaker 1: They say.
Speaker 3: The gates will open that morning nine to thirty seven am and parking will open at eight AM, so a lot of fans are going to be tailgating and kind of celebrating. Yeah, for this game, first twenty five thousand fans are going to receive a replica of the Oakland Coliseum and a commemorative ticket.
Speaker 1: Actually everyone gets a commemorative ticket.
Speaker 3: Sorry, but first twenty five thousand receive a replica of the Oakland Colosseum so you can remember the days they're really sad, all right. The Colosseum seeds sixty three thousand people. They're not going to have Mount Davis open for that, so they sold out. Attendance though, will be over forty six thousand, So there will be over forty six thousand fans in attendance for the final game in Oakland. Take a moment say your goodbyes. I know we have a little time between now in September twenty six, but I'm assuming people will still be trying to get tickets to that game, and I'm sure you can get them, you know, on the resell market for a hefty markup.
Speaker 1: How do you guys feel about this?
Speaker 3: We've been boycotting the team because we're upset that they're leaving, But then it is the final game.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad of this. They have to say goodbye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is kind of like an epic thing happening their last game.
Speaker 2: There, I heard the.
Speaker 1: A's raise the prices for the final game.
Speaker 2: Now, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 1: That makes me hold on, that makes me mad.
Speaker 2: I'm not okay with that.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, you.
Speaker 8: Guys from New York, and I just want to say, have your Friday to you guys, and I'm ready for you guys to chug.
Speaker 1: No, that's right, the chug wheels coming up.
Speaker 2: Anxiety through the roof Fridays. It's the JV Show. Chug Wheel, Chug Chug, Chug, Chug, chug chuck. That's eight twenty. We might have to spin the wheel one of us and chug some nests.
Speaker 1: Chug wheels twenty.
Speaker 2: Always a good time for you listening, Not so much for.
Speaker 1: Us right right now.
Speaker 2: The dos and dones of outside.
Speaker 3: Land, yeah, before I get to that list are very own just and Cheaty. They are going to Outside Lands. Are you guys going all three days?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Basically yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, look at you guys.
Speaker 3: So if you see some real ones, if you see a Justin Cheaty, if you're also going, you see them out there, say hi to them, buy them a drink. They told me off air they want to get white girl wasted this time some drinks, all right, justin CHEETI I'm gonna read you guys this headline. I want to know if you can explain what exactly is that play here? This is about Outside Lands. This headline I read yesterday. It says why many Outside Lands festival goers are digging holes in Golden Gate Park.
Speaker 1: Any thoughts?
Speaker 12: Huh?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: Do you think people it's too like, you know, put like alcohol and stuff they want in the park later on?
Speaker 3: Wow, she knows it's that and the long bathroom line. You could have your own private hole. Yeah, I guess this has been something that people have been doing for years.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 3: You go out into Golden Gate Park. If you haven't dug your hole by now, it's did you guys dig a hole?
Speaker 5: Did not?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But a lot of people go to Golden Gate Park ahead of time.
Speaker 3: Dig a hole, bury their favorite alcohol or whatever else they want, cover it back over, and then they market. You know, remember what little tree or bush it's next to you? And then they get into the festival and then go dig it up and drink for free.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good, little remember that. Remember that for next year. Yes, those people listening like, dang it, I didn't dig my hole?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 3: The dos and don'ts of Outside Lands. This was an article posted on sf Gate. Shout out to sf Gate. I love their content. They do good stuff. But we'll go through this list and you guys can tell me what you think about this. It says, please don't bring a regular old Jan sport backpack. Only clear backpacks are allowed, okay for outside lands.
Speaker 1: Did you guys know that?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right? Do you have a clear back guy?
Speaker 2: Non, gonna go get one later on today.
Speaker 3: That's kind of annoying. You gotta go buy a clear back to bring stuff in? Can't you just walk through a metal detector?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: It says, please do arrive early to see a band you've never heard of, and then tag it in your Instagram story because the band will really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: You guys, tag no name bands in your Instagram stories.
Speaker 8: Uh no, because I don't go searching for like their Instagram name if I don't know who's playing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me neither.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that, all right, says Please don't leave let a full cell phone keep you from taking photos and videos of the concert.
Speaker 1: Clear some story up beforehand, Jess.
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 4: For you.
Speaker 3: You love taking concert videos and your friends always out of storage. Have you cleared some space up yet?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 8: Ever since I switched over to the terabyte storage plan, I guess the family plan for myself.
Speaker 1: Very good excuse using a whole family's worth of storage.
Speaker 5: I like that?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: These are the dues and does for you guys going to outside lands this weekend?
Speaker 2: Have fun.
Speaker 3: By the way, this says, do bring a portable battery battery charger because of twenty twenty four Charge is Life. Do you guys have backup batteries? I know you got a lot of content you got to post.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, you're gonna need it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, clear backpack, get your backup charger. Do take a screenshot of the schedule so you don't have to keep opening the app yep s mart, you guys do that?
Speaker 1: Yes, all right?
Speaker 3: Okay, it says, please don't forget to eat. Lines for food can be extremely long, so make sure you eat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, packing, you guys make some sandwiches beforehand and stuff.
Speaker 3: No, we did not. Allright, this one's a very important reminder for everyone going to outside lands this weekend.
Speaker 1: Do bring a jacket.
Speaker 3: No matter how sunny it is in the afternoon, you're going to be freezing when the sun goes down. And the outside lands hoodies they're not cheap if you have to buy something there, So please bring a jacket. Any outlook on Has anyone talked to Carl to see what the fog out looks going to be this weekend?
Speaker 2: Because I think I think it's been foggy this whole week in the city.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then ready for that. All right, do's and don'ts of outside lands do drink water?
Speaker 2: We know that contis jump ahead to something on the list. Sure it says do bring a bandana or face covering to save your lungs from dust tornadoes. I was not expecting me either. I did not bring a bandana.
Speaker 3: Oh, you guys got to go to a whole shopping spot, you really do, I guess gets a little dusty out there, it says. This one's interesting to me, Solenna. Do wear a watch so you don't have to pull out your phone to check the time?
Speaker 2: No, we're not doing that.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with checking for the time on your phone? We all do that?
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, now this one, ladies, listen up of the do's and don'ts of outside Lands. Do bring some tissues in case the porta potties are out of toilet paper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good one. I'll steal some from the bathroom here.
Speaker 4: So if you see somebody walking around with a clear backpack full of toilet paper, it's yeah, she has conservation.
Speaker 2: We know this can be I have conservation.
Speaker 3: We know.
Speaker 1: Just you see her going to the porter party, Just don't bang on the door. Give her time. You never know when the moment gets strike and she needs.
Speaker 2: To let it all see me waiting for her outside?
Speaker 3: Do you think anybody at outside Lands, you know, back to the digging holes to hide the alcohol? Do you think anyone leaves a dusty going a park nugget and positive?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, those bathroom lines are long. Yeah.
Speaker 3: When nature calls, I'm sure has happened. Nature calls? All right, ladies, we'll have fun.
Speaker 14: Well, thank you.
Speaker 1: I don't wait to hear all about it on Monday the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 4: Really excited for Outside Lands this weekend. Jess, you're gonna be there if you see her?
Speaker 2: Makes you to say hi, Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 14: This is Ryan from San Francisco, a friend of mine, and I wore adult.
Speaker 5: Diapers, cut vegetables.
Speaker 14: You know you don't want to have to do it, but if you have to because the restaurroom lines are too long or you don't want to miss your favorite artist, you can deal with the aftermath afterwards.
Speaker 2: Have a good day.
Speaker 1: Oh did you just say you could deal with the aftermath later?
Speaker 2: Remember Swifty's were doing that because I didn't want to miss Taylor like anything on your airs touring?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it was three hours long.
Speaker 3: Jess, long bathroom lens as we get it, Outside Lands adult diaper?
Speaker 1: Will you go in that route?
Speaker 2: Hell no, what's wrong with that? I'd rather wait in the line. What if you can't? I just I couldn't. You're an assult diaper. I'd rather stay home.
Speaker 8: Okay, Okay, let me ask you this, Going in a diaper or going in a hole on the ground, hole in the ground anything.
Speaker 1: What happens if you meet someone at this festival? One thing, Lisa, you go back to their place. You have to take off your diaper.
Speaker 8: They have to change They have to change your diaper first before anything happens.
Speaker 15: You don't do it?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 3: Why in San Francisco for diaper to festivals?
Speaker 1: Is this the thing?
Speaker 8: I'm gonna be looking at everybody and wondering I was weirder.
Speaker 2: Things have happened in San Francisco. Oh, that's for sure, all right.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Four, Happy Friday.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a good day today as long as we don't have to chug anything. This is the JV Show Chug Wheel where one of us could end up having a spin our chrug wheel and chugging some disgusting off of it.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phone nine. Hi, is this Ricky?
Speaker 1: Yes, it is pretty good.
Speaker 2: I mean right now, we're good right now.
Speaker 4: Hopefully you don't win this, but I always feel bad saying now we want you to win stuff. You know you're gonna win a JV Show chug mug if you win JV shows the chug wheel game here, But we don't want you to win, because then we're gonna have to chug something.
Speaker 11: So it's nothing personal, you know, I know, but I've been going for all.
Speaker 2: Right, So here's how it works. We sent Jess out to the streets. He asked a random person eight questions. We're gonna go through every question one by one. We're gonna stop down and if you can kind of take a guess as to what you think. That person on the streets said, like their answer, you get a point for every single one that you get correct, you get four.
Speaker 1: You win.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to spin the chug wheel. Okay, all right, let's get to it. Let's see who Jess talked to on the streets.
Speaker 1: All right, this is Jack from San Francisco.
Speaker 2: All right, Jack from San Francisco, And let's get to question number one.
Speaker 8: Have you ever eaten something that's fallen on the floor for more than five seconds?
Speaker 2: All right, Ricky, what do you think Jack said yes?
Speaker 6: Or no?
Speaker 1: I think he said yes, definitely not more than five seconds? Oh, we say no, he's too good for the five second.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 3: It really strictly abides to the five set. We've all done it, come on, we've all done it all right, let's go to Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 8: Have you watched more than one hour of the Paris Olympics?
Speaker 3: All right, Ricky, what do you think Jack said, has he watched more than one hour of the Paris Olympics?
Speaker 1: Well, I have it, but I'm gonna say he said, yes.
Speaker 5: I have not. Wow.
Speaker 2: All right, so far this yeah, so far, no point on the board. Next question, do you think Bigfoot is real? What do you think he said? Yes or no?
Speaker 5: No? Oh?
Speaker 2: Most definitely?
Speaker 1: Sorry, No, that's a buzzer, right. Oh, this guy thinks bigfoots jacket? San Francisco thinks Bigfoot is real?
Speaker 2: Hey, who are we to judge? I've said, that's just he's just living his truth.
Speaker 1: But I've seen the show.
Speaker 2: They never catch him, but there's been spotting.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, so it's oh for three right now?
Speaker 9: Yep?
Speaker 1: All right, Ricky. This is not trending in the right direction for you, but trending the right direction for us. Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 2: Did you ever what was that?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 8: Was that part of the Did you ever have a crush on a cartoon character when you were a kid?
Speaker 1: What do you think you said?
Speaker 2: Yes or no?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say yes, I'll admit it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One on the board.
Speaker 3: Three more points needed to make the JV show spin the chug wheel and chug something nasty.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the next question. Would you be.
Speaker 8: Upset if you're significant other ordered sizzling fajitas at your birthday dinner and took the spotlight off of you?
Speaker 1: Ricky? What do you think he said? I think he said no, I'll be okay with it.
Speaker 2: So that's a yes. That's correctly.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a correct that's a correct answer. All right, too correct? So far you need two more.
Speaker 1: Get that wheel spun, all right?
Speaker 8: Next question, could you continue dating someone if your family hated them?
Speaker 2: What do you think you said? Yes or no?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would do it for the right person. Wow, just around them really quick? Could you guys date somebody if your family hated them? Hated them?
Speaker 2: Oh, well, that'd be really tough.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I could done it before I didn't end well, so I guess no, I don't think I could do it.
Speaker 2: All right, So you have three points?
Speaker 3: Yep, Ricky one morning. We have two questions left, and you need one point if.
Speaker 10: You win this.
Speaker 2: If you win this, I'm gonna have to check something disgusting. All right. Next question, do you ever sleep with your socks on? What do you think you said? Yes or no?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeahranis psychopath with your socks on?
Speaker 2: Gosh, it's all manifest grim Now.
Speaker 1: Well that is four points and here we are.
Speaker 2: I can't story. Hey, Ricky, thank you so much for playing. You want a JB show show.
Speaker 4: Congratulations? Happy Friday to you. All right, you're very welcome.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put you on a hold and we're gonna get your in photos. Send that chug mug out to you.
Speaker 4: Okay, hang on, Ricky, everyone in this room here just put our head down for a couple of seconds.
Speaker 2: We do this manifesting ground.
Speaker 1: Who came up with this stupid game?
Speaker 2: Did we draw a name?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Reallyquick?
Speaker 2: Can we go over some of the things that are on the chug wheel. We forgot to do that in the beginning.
Speaker 3: We've got spicy tomato, asparagus, juice. I'm still trying to figure out what that is all of juice, fish, sauce, beer, tonic water, apple cider, vinegar, amongst probably a few other disgusting.
Speaker 2: Things on the It's warm beer, by the way, Bruce sitting.
Speaker 1: Under my desk. Now for a couple of months, we're drawing.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, let's pick a name.
Speaker 1: Don't stop at the man.
Speaker 3: We manifested Selina last time and somehow worked Hi Yai and did is some guy named GRUI.
Speaker 1: Does this guy work here? G Oh my god, rams Na got a.
Speaker 2: Chug will?
Speaker 1: I'm too hungover for that. The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Cut the music, Cut the music, cut the music.
Speaker 1: Why do we do this JV show? Chug Will?
Speaker 2: We had Ricky on from San Jose.
Speaker 4: He won the game, won a chug mug, which means we lost one of us. Graham, his name was drawn. He's about to.
Speaker 2: Spin the JV show chug. Well, what are some of the things that are on there?
Speaker 10: Grim?
Speaker 2: You listened, aw right?
Speaker 3: Well, we got apple cider, vinegar, the one thing I'm really hoping not to get with spicy tomato, juice, asparagus juice, all of juice, fish sauce, beer, and tonic water.
Speaker 1: Today's wheel and I will now be spinning the wheel. And I'd like to go on record and say, whoever invented this game is an eighties it's.
Speaker 2: You that is an idiot. We know, all right, give it a bini.
Speaker 1: Not ready for this. I'm all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: I'm not even the one doing it. I'm so nervous. Okay, my hand was shaking, all right, sing.
Speaker 1: Get past the pic. Yeah, spicy tomato landed literally with the thing half bent.
Speaker 3: The next spot would have been apple cider vinegar and I would have died.
Speaker 1: I mean, that was as close as you can get you.
Speaker 3: So lottle spicy tomato, let's chug that, all right.
Speaker 4: He's chugging up after Billie Eilish, Birds of a Feather Welddy four nine.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you for hanging out with us today.
Speaker 4: All right, So Graham, his name got drawn inside the JV show Chug will Game. So he's about to half the chug some spicy tomato. Now, you said you were really hoping for a jests or Cheety to get picked today because you would have loved them to go to outside Land.
Speaker 2: Mess up, Stummach.
Speaker 3: They're headed straight from here to Golden Gate Parker outside Lands. And I thought one of them walking around with bubble guts and then you know the long, the very long bathroom lines there.
Speaker 1: I thought that would be funny.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it still could happen last time they went to a fair. Just let cheaty eat eat a burrito, that's right, extra cheese, and we know I'm just gonna stay away from like all the foods yea.
Speaker 4: From Yep, he's got spicy tomato in his cup. All right, Graham, that's so easy, I know. Actually sounds delicious. Sounds like a stack all right. Oh no, he's doing the whole kneeling on one thing.
Speaker 2: I respect it. I respect it. He's chugging, chug, hug, dug. You know, it's like coming out the side of it.
Speaker 3: So he did it.
Speaker 2: Yes, that cup over his shirt, you guys, it's all over.
Speaker 1: It still a little bit just a little bit, oh not a little spice to it.
Speaker 2: Really Yeah, delicious. And somebody said that shouldn't even be on the wheel.
Speaker 1: Well, and I'm lucky. It's kind of hard to chug out of. It's kind of yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So whenever we play this, do this on Fridays. We are always streaming live. Make sure you're following us on ig JB Morning Show. We'll do it again next Friday. Unfortunately, my good job, Graham.
Speaker 2: All Right, jess, what do you have?
Speaker 8: Okay, So one woman posted a video of all of the things that she thinks are okay for women to do but not okay for men to do. She thinks these things are embarrassing when men do them. So it's very much like the double standard.
Speaker 2: Okay, I do want to.
Speaker 8: List them off, and I'm wondering if you guys agree with her. When girls get super drunk, she says, they're just having fun, it's fine, But when a guy gets super drunk, that's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: He's sloppy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's great to a certain extent. Now when I get super drunk, it's it is embarrassing, you know. I think it's embarrassing for anybody. But I feel like we do expect for guys to be able to hold it together a little bit more.
Speaker 3: I think I agree with this double st Yeah, although a lot of ladies get to that sloppy point too. I mean, I was bartender for a long time in San Francisco. I saw a lot of the but a lots.
Speaker 2: But did you judge the ladies more the same way that you would a guy?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: We judge the guy, like, come on, dude, I remember when I had my first pull it together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that one's true. Okay, next one.
Speaker 8: These are the things that are okay for women to do more embarrassing if men do it. Hitting a curb, it's.
Speaker 2: Funny if a woman does it. If a man does it, can you even drive?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 9: Like, dude, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Provoke his license? Immediately? I don't think it's funny if a If a woman does it, you're just.
Speaker 8: Like, yeah, it's fun It's like yeah, like if you look at my rims right now, yeah, they don't look pretty, but it's kind of like, okay, it's just a little another thing more acceptable for a woman to do versus a man. When a woman's love language is physical touch, it's like you're so affectionate, right, like you you love just hugging somebody.
Speaker 2: But when a man has.
Speaker 8: Their first their love language as physical touch is.
Speaker 1: Kind of like ill, I'm feeling attacked.
Speaker 3: You don't want a guy to be like kind of cuddly and want to like hold hands with you and hug.
Speaker 1: You and stuff. See I douage.
Speaker 8: But if you're on a first day and you're like, oh, what's your love language, and they're like ooh, like physical touch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I wouldn't mind that because I feel like that's that's me as well.
Speaker 1: Whoa physical touch.
Speaker 4: I can see if some people aren't really into being touched all the time. They might be like, bro, you're like so needy and like clingy and attached. Like yeah, back up, yeah you don't get a clinger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it makes sense.
Speaker 8: Last one, these are things that are okay for women to do, according to this lady that posted a video to socials, but they're a little.
Speaker 2: Cringe of a man doesn't.
Speaker 8: So when a woman posts a lot to social media, they're always posting on the story, you know, always posting either marror, selfie's, outfit videos, whatever it is. But verse is when a man is always on social media, always posted doing the same thing. It's kind of cringey.
Speaker 2: I agree with that one too. It's like, do you even have a life if you do anything else?
Speaker 3: My female friends were doing that, I don't think twice if my dude friends were likely posting and taking pictures of their food, the selfies, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like a little bit of a problem.
Speaker 2: I feel I feel bad saying that, but you know, it's but they are. We are judged differently, like.
Speaker 8: You do you, but we all kind of have that like thought in the back of our minds where we're like, oh, should you be doing this?
Speaker 2: It's embarrassing, Like if my man is constant like wait, don't take a drink yet, we have to boomerang'd excuse.
Speaker 1: Me, excuse me?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: Can we just sidebar for a second. Yesterday, Selena was your man's birthday. There's something we talk about a lot on the JV show.
Speaker 1: We can't really talk about it, but.
Speaker 3: There's a certain something that a guy gets to cash in on his birthday. There's a voucher that expires at midnight. Did his expire expire unfulfilled last night or did he did he use said voucher?
Speaker 1: So well received said service.
Speaker 4: Okay, So we were at dinner, we went to BJ's Well careful, that's that's what he wanted. And thank you everyone who reached out to him on Instagram to wish him a happy birthday. And so he's like responding to comments and the entire time we're at dinner, he was like, what is this coupon?
Speaker 2: Everyone keeps talking about, like a voucher for what? And we have like all the kids, I'm like, I'll tell you later, and he keeps on bringing it up, and I'm like, I'll tell you when I get home. So yeah, because of everyone on Instagram, he did cash in on the.
Speaker 1: All right, see you next year. He who another year for the next time the JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Can I clear my throat? Why are you so grossed out by me?
Speaker 13: Graham?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's the JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm jassing, I'm TD. Happy Friday, a lot of talkbacks, a lot of talkbacks.
Speaker 12: Hey, JV Show, this is Michelle from San Jose. I want to give a birthday shout out to my son Richard. He's turning thirteen today. I just want to say me and I love you. And we listen to the JV Show every morning, and you guys do an amazing job.
Speaker 1: Thank you, nice happy birthday. So much for listening.
Speaker 16: The fart that's true, good point, Good morning, JV Show. This is said he said from what a Greek. I just heard my laugh as a SoundBite. That's hilarious. I am I famous.
Speaker 12: Oh my god.
Speaker 16: So I'll be on vacation for the rest of the month, starting today for my birthday. I'm going on holiday like the europe Pios would say, OMG that game yesterday.
Speaker 2: I was at my client's house.
Speaker 16: Screaming and I was like, Curry, come on, like, Curry smashed it for us. We're going to get that gold.
Speaker 1: Usa USA. And we talked about the game a little earlier. Steph Currery did save.
Speaker 3: United the US men's basketball team's butts yesterday with a dominant thirty six point performance or whatever. And to answer your question said he said, yes, you are now part of the JV Show.
Speaker 5: Lore.
Speaker 1: Ah yo, he's got his own job. I got that is it?
Speaker 2: I'm not hilarious?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 8: Before we get to today's hottest trending, we have your tickets for Cali Bungo water Parks. So if you want to win right now color twenty eight eight eight three three three ninety four nine, Oh my hottest.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 4: Okay, so people think Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco are engaged. She posted this new mirror selfie. If you guys have not seen it yet, go to JV Morning Show. It's on our story that's on Instagram. By the way, JV Morning Show makes.
Speaker 2: You follow us.
Speaker 4: She posted this mirror picture and she's holding up the phone using her left hand, and she conveniently placed an emoji over her ring finger as if, I don't know, trying to hide a ring. Maybe I believe it, that's what people are. It could have been, you know, just an accidental placement of emoji, I don't know, or maybe it was very intentional and she was trying to cover up something that was there.
Speaker 2: A placement of an emoji is never accidental. No, I always go different, you know, spots in the picture where we're to look best.
Speaker 3: You're right, Agree, you're right, And particularly celebrities, social media is very curated. They have to look at stuff over and over again because they think, well, what are the comments going to be? What are people going to be saying? So you know where you're placing that emoji? And would this surprise you at all? With the journey that these two lovebirds have most disgustingly been on.
Speaker 1: Nope, I don't know why. They just grossed me out.
Speaker 2: What I am here for sure? But I am I really like them together.
Speaker 1: I'm not mostly Benny Blanco eating.
Speaker 2: I can't well, I don't like the videos if I'm eating, but them together love it. Gypsy Rose divorce detail. This is the last time bring up Gypsy Rose. I promise this is right.
Speaker 4: As you know, she filed for divorce back in April after two years of marriage to that guy Ryan. Well, his attorney said that, for whatever reason in Louisiana, Uh, their divorce can't be finalized for six months after they stopped living together on paper. So that's not going to happen until early next year. So the kind of you have to wait six months in Louisiana.
Speaker 8: I also heard that if she's pregnant, they can't get they can't get a divorce while she's pregnant.
Speaker 2: She has to wait till the babies born. That's crazy that he's going to be listed on the birth certificate. Well, now it's another law there's around your husband's the dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's Louisiana. They assume your cousin's probably first. Then the husband also cousin.
Speaker 4: All right, So a source opened up about like what is at stake as far as them separating, and the only thing they've agreed.
Speaker 1: On so far, Fridge, that's the only thing we have to do.
Speaker 4: They're gonna drop the spousal support supposedly, which Ryan was asking for initially. Everything else, though, is still up in the air, including money earned from the reality show Gypsy Rodes Life after lock Up.
Speaker 2: He feels like he's entitled to some of that.
Speaker 1: I think is he in it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: He is?
Speaker 1: Don Hell yeah, get your bag, king, get your bag.
Speaker 2: That would bother me because nobody even knew who you were before me.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. Get your bag.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I'd be very salty. Yeah, but she did them wrong, like she cheated on him. He kept food in the fridge. What did you expect? Just he kept too many takeout containers? Does an excuse me? Like the weirdest relationships and breakup effort?
Speaker 1: And they didn't divide up the leftover takeout.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think remember she threw them out? There was none left?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? Really quick?
Speaker 3: I do want to give a shout out because Eduardo Martinez slid into my DMS yesterday and said, this guy CJ. Was my daughter's teakwood master at a dojo in Antioch, and I looked him up and CJ. Nicholas is in fact a Bay Area Olympian in taekwondo.
Speaker 2: Wow and cool?
Speaker 3: Yeah and so yesked if we could give him a shout out, and as I just looked to see how he is progressing along in his taekwondo Olympics journey, and it looks like today he's going to be competing in a bronze medal match. It says the opponent to be determined. I don't know if that's updated at eleven thirty four am this morning.
Speaker 5: So go see J.
Speaker 1: Nicholas from Brentwood.
Speaker 3: Let's go all right, I do want to talk a little more Olympics because Noah Lyles basically announced that this was the end of his twenty twenty four Olympics. Take a moment, sayadbye's Selena favorite Noahlliles moment. By the time that he won, Yeah, the time that he won goldene hundred meters in the most crazy phone to finish of all time. Yesterday he ran in the two hundred meters, which is his signature event. This should be an event that he was a favorite to win. He unfortunately finished in third place. He got a bronze medal. But what's crazy about this is if you haven't seen this, he had COVID. He came down with some COVID symptoms following that one hundred race and was pretty sick and it said it definitely affected him. He then had to get helped out of the arena in a wheelchair full the two hundred meters race, said he was like four one hundredths of a second or something, or four tenths off his personal best time. So he's still ran this thing incredibly fast and obviously beat out a lot of other people. But very disappointing for him because I think he had a really good shot to win that event.
Speaker 4: Do you think everyone in Paris is just gonna get COVID right now, They're going to get something all those well, yeah.
Speaker 2: Especially in the Olympic village.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of athletes that I mean, there are a bunch of athletes that have gotten COVID.
Speaker 1: It is going around. I guess there is no rule against competing with COVID.
Speaker 3: It's up to the athlete in the country if they want to still participate in the event.
Speaker 1: And he, I mean, he gave it a go.
Speaker 3: Am I still blown away that he was because he said he was pretty sick, and we already knew going into these games as we learned about him that he suffered from asthma and some other stuff, so he kind of didn't know how it was going to affect him. And again he had to receive some medical treatment after that. But he's fine. But he posted a message he was. The reason he's saying his Olympics coming to an end is he was likely going to compete in one of the men's relay races, but doesn't look like he's gonna be able to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he needs to just rest to get better.
Speaker 3: To rest, no allows, but still he world's fastest man one hundred meters Boom The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine