Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season Karen's out there, Oh dare you? All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch.
Speaker 2: Our minds, and grow not what we want.
Speaker 1: If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener, discretion's aberged.
Speaker 3: You talk about extreme.
Speaker 2: What is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because we're about to fill it up.
Speaker 4: Join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey with dragons to slay, damsels to save, and innumerable treasures to hoard. Porch is high, you know, look at it from a different perspective.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, what is happening and what is up? Hold out that glass because you know what time it is. We have out to feel it. Welcome to the Prometheus Lens Podcast, the place where the conversations are always in the lightning. I am your host, Doc Brown, and here we like to use the allegory of the Prometheus Lens to take a second look at every thing. Well, hey, guys, if you knew the channel, welcome to the Hero's Journey. Well guys, I know I say it every week, but that's because I mean it every week. You probably get tired of hearing it. But I know, I know I'm partial, But got a just a banger line up for you guys. This is a well researched woman. This is a woman with some pedigree. Where's lots of hats, big brain Gal grew up cutting my teeth listening to her and her father and her brother. We've had her brother on. But I'd like to welcome to the show for the first time, hopefully the first of many, Donna Howell. Donna, thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you very much. It's actually a pleasure of mine to be here.
Speaker 2: Oh that's awesome. Yeah, I was talking to your brother. We've had a couple of conversations on the show. I'm like, Mahn SkyWatch. That is something that when I was just a I was a grown man, but I was an infant Christian, you know, seeing this whole you know, thing of the Bible and this ancient world and a whole new light, and you guys were kind of my training wheel. So I definitely appreciate the work that you guys do.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: I think that the work that we do is It's funny because my father, he would always shy away from the word prophet.
Speaker 3: He'd say, no, don't call me a prophet.
Speaker 5: And that's because that term is really, really heavily misused in today's church. But what he was bringing about back in the nineteen eighties, he's saying, why does everybody say that the Bible doesn't have anything to say about, you know, aliens and what demons are up to today and what.
Speaker 3: Our world is going to look like politically soon.
Speaker 5: And he was like dealing with all those SkyWatch type Inachian worldview figures and facts way back in the eighties, and everybody was like, this guy is absolutely nuts, But to me, he was just dad.
Speaker 3: So fast forward.
Speaker 5: SkyWatch is born out of this what most people are calling it, prophetic vision of.
Speaker 3: Tom And now what now the whole world is going?
Speaker 5: Could Jesus be an alien? What's the Vatican up to? What is the Antichrist going to do tomorrow? And there's like all these works that are lined up.
Speaker 3: So that's great.
Speaker 5: I'm actually very glad to hear that it's reaching young people as well.
Speaker 2: Well. Yeah, and just don before we get too deep into our conversation today for those that maybe are new to this space, new Christians or something like that, and they've not been introduced to you, just kind of give an introduction. You know, who you are, what you do, fields of speciality, just kind of give everybody a feel of who Donna is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure, So I actually have I'm the best selling author. I have written books that you may or may not have heard of before.
Speaker 3: Genesis is one where we dealt with everything from the gap theory.
Speaker 5: It kind of just goes through the whole cosmological story of how the world came to be and what happened in the earliest days. And it does something I've never seen any other Christian media do, and that is that it takes Old Earth views science and theistic evolution and Young Earth views, and it kind of looks at all the different things and it pulls out what does harmonize with scripture and what doesn't harmonize with scripture, And at the end of the day, it says, there's a way of looking at this that you never even imagined. And when the angels fell, which we know they did, the Bible is clear about that the earth was their domain. Luciferian Earth that there is no biblical doubt about that it became a place of waste, and that's where we pick up in Genesis one. But what happened before is also hinted at throughout scripture. Very fascinating narrative of that actually finally brings the ancient Earth the Young Earth. All the evidence is true in this view, and it marries itself into a place that's also biblical and scripture.
Speaker 3: It is very cool. It was a cool project.
Speaker 5: It also explains a lot of what was going on in those ancient ruins like Go.
Speaker 3: Beckley Tepe Bailback. So it's a really neat project.
Speaker 5: That was one of the things that I was known for, But just a lot of other books that you know, I've kind of helped contribute to or written on my own. I wrote Handmaiden's Conspiracy, which deals with the woman's biblical right to teach, preach, be a leader in the church. I also did Destination Earth, which systematically breaks down the incompatibilities between Jesus's nature and the nature of extraterrestrial life. Since there appears to be a rise in the et religion crowd that believes that Jesus Christ might have been some kind of extraterrestrial intelligence. So there's all kinds of what some people would very endearingly call the fringe type.
Speaker 3: Work that I've done. And so that's kind of where I've been.
Speaker 5: And I also host the Donna Howell Show on YouTube Roku all the different places related to SkyWatch, and yeah, just a part of the SkyWatch team.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. And for those that's not read that book on Genesis, that was an amazing book. I really really enjoyed the I got the audible on that when I was listening to it at work, but I absolutely loved that. And like you said, it just ties together everything so beautifully in a pretty bow. And when you do that, it gets rid of the red line for faith and science, because you know a lot of the Young Earth creationists they draw that red line and say, oh, that's the secular view, it doesn't correlate to the Bible. But when you do that, man, those two just kind of go hand in glove. So it's really nice to see people with different points of view and be able to reconcile the word with science because I believe God is a scientist. He's the greatest scientist.
Speaker 3: The master scientist.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and just to collapse because there's this is definitely not a show that we're going to do before Genesis. That is definitely a loaded show for another day, and I'm open minded to that.
Speaker 3: But to collapse it because you might have people.
Speaker 5: Saying, how can the earth be old and young at the same time. Well, that is what is known as the restitution theory or the restoration theory, and it essentially says that God originally created something wonderful and good.
Speaker 3: The angels originally way before Genesis.
Speaker 5: The fallen angels destroyed what was there.
Speaker 3: God recreated it in the time of Adam.
Speaker 5: So we have a new kind of a new earth layer over the top of the old earth layer. And if a person sitting there going on is the most insane thing I've ever heard, why would God make a new Earth? Well he does it again in Revelation. So it's kind of a cyclical thing we're saying, So not that unbelievable, especially when you take the scripture into two account.
Speaker 3: But again, you and I we had probably heard about this for an hour and loose focus. I apologize. That's the book in a nutshell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But one thing that we're going to dive into today is actually really excited to hear your thoughts and point of view on this. And I'll be honest, I've resisted getting on SkyWatch TV and looking up discussions and you talking about this because I wanted it to be fresh to me and my listeners at the same time. But it's honestly something that's correlating to I wouldn't say, you know, prophetic messages, but just what God has been putting on my heart and the message that I've been given for like the past year is you know, I'm a really rough guy. I'm a rough I'm a rough round the edges guy. You know, I've covering tattoos and facial hair, and I don't fit into that little square peg of you know, Christianity as some people like to put it, uh, And I've caught a lot of flack over it. People tell me that, you know, you do this, you look like that, you shouldn't be talking about the Word of God, and you call yourself a Christian all those sorts of things. And I've told people, I'm like, you know, in the very least, I believe God has put me in this position to reach the rough around the edges people like and because when you look through the Bible, Peter or Paul, these guys were tax collectors, they foiled prostitutes. These were the rough around the edges people because they would go beyond what they were asked to do.
Speaker 5: Absolutely no, we have had what I'm referring to as the messy ones from the very beginning. Now, that's what I call this message every time I preach, it is the messy ones.
Speaker 3: And I want to be really really clear.
Speaker 5: That when I say that, I'm using it because historically there was a moment where the Jesus freaks, remember them from the Jesus People movement in the sixties and seventies. They were rough around the edges and they walked around barefoot, and it was like every time you saw them. I mean, it's even a cliche in modern media that when you see them in a movie, you almost expect a character to be like, get a job, get a haircut, you hippie, you know, make something of your life. You bum all of this because they just did have an alternative lifestyle, and so they looked messy to the pretty people, the perfect people in the church, right well, the Church of the pretty People cyclically.
Speaker 3: Dies What I mean by that is it goes in a loop.
Speaker 5: You have a generation that appreciates, you know, moral upstanding. They fix a lot of what's wrong in their culture and their society, and they stand for what is right or whatever, and their children kind of inherit this place and it's the prettier that we know the right way to live, and it becomes.
Speaker 3: A little bit of an arrogant thing.
Speaker 5: And then later on there comes another another generation underneath that that kind of doesn't understand completely what was built by the blood, sweat and tears of their parents, and they just inherit this beautiful world.
Speaker 3: See I was one of those.
Speaker 5: I inherited the beautiful world that the baby boomers in my parents' generation built from me. They did all of the proper voting, they did, they stood up for what was right. They built a beautiful America, and I just inherited it. I'm actually one of the old older sisters of the millennial generation.
Speaker 3: By two months, I'm a millennial by two months.
Speaker 5: Otherwise I would have I've a bit a little bit too old to be the millennial.
Speaker 3: So I'm kind of a big sister of the millennial generation.
Speaker 5: And I can see this cyclical process because a lot of the people that were my age grew up with.
Speaker 3: This entitlement mentality.
Speaker 5: We are conservative, you know, Evangelical Christians, so we are better and prettier than those people over there who are messy, And don't we look amazing?
Speaker 3: And don't we look beautiful?
Speaker 5: The Church of the pretty People is the one I grew up in, and it made me sick because I was reading scripture and my dad taught me right.
Speaker 3: That's another thing.
Speaker 5: The great Tom Horn of SkyWatch TV, the best selling author, the guy who was not afraid to deal with the weird questions, the fringe questions, the questions that his generation's messy ones were asking. Was this was the man who raised me and said, look, if the minutes you think you're prettier.
Speaker 3: Than someone else are better than someone else, then you need to be convicted. You've got to grow up.
Speaker 5: That is the moment that you have arrived at a place where conviction's the only thing that can save you, because at that point you.
Speaker 3: Are just lost in your own arrogance spiel.
Speaker 5: So this is why I call it the messy ones are coming because I want to I almost want to do something that's kind of approaches from a weird angle that nobody sees coming.
Speaker 3: But it came to me in the moment. I was preaching a sermon live.
Speaker 5: And I said, we think we're so beautiful, we think we've got it all figured out. But there's a generation coming. They don't look like us, they don't talk like us. They're going to walk in with dreadlocks, gauged piercings, tattoos, all the things.
Speaker 3: And there is going to be an entire generation of Christians.
Speaker 5: Young people that look at that and go cool.
Speaker 3: I relate to that.
Speaker 5: But all the old suits are going to be left behind in the dust. They're going to be the ones calling these people the messy ones. Well listen, they might be called the messy ones by the pretty people. So the messy ones are coming. But this is the moment in time, and this is what I'm so passionate about.
Speaker 3: This is the moment in time where the old suit have a choice. We can accept, embrace, mentor love, or we can be kicked out of the church by the next generation that's taking over. It is going to be a radical fire. There's a great awakening coming. We already are.
Speaker 5: In the beginning phases of it. I see it again. I study cyclical history. I see the patterns, every single trigger.
Speaker 3: The writing is on the wall.
Speaker 5: We are getting ready to see a radical movement of God inside and outside of the church, which we can talk about the differences that that implies.
Speaker 3: In a minute. But when this happens, there is going to be droves.
Speaker 5: Of people, young people who come from a completely different line of life, a different walk of life than we pretty people in the church can even relate to. So now is the time to make the decision. When they come? Will you relate to them when they come? Will you mentor them when they come? Will you love on them, hold them and bring them into the fold and be there as an older of steadiness and support and scriptural knowledge, dividing the.
Speaker 3: Word of God rightly?
Speaker 5: Or are you going to stand there and go I don't know. These young people are messy. I don't get it. Because we might call them the anointed ones, but God is going to call them. We might call them the messy ones, but God is going to call them his anointed, and He is going to say, touch not my anointed. They're coming, whether we like it or not. The Christian Church is not going to look the way it did before, with every single woman in a skirt and santan ylons and every guy in a suit and tie. It's just not The sermons are not going to be delivered in the same rhythm and the same motion. They're going to be what an older generation would look at and consider having messy subjects in a sermon because of the fact that they're dealing with They're dealing with all kinds of dirt and grit that we normally would never even have to deal with in my generation, You're going to be dealing with drug addict sermons. How do we save how do we reach the drug addict? Well, you can't reach them unless you know what they're going through. You can't reach them or even connect with them unless you understand what their testimony is, which means there's going to be things that are spoken in a corporate setting from the pulpit that are going to be shocking to an older generation. That the church used to be the place where a person could bring their baggage and display it and say I need help. Now the church has become a place where the person with baggage, the person with hurt, the person with scars and internal turmoil, says I already feel bad enough about myself, why would I go to church? You see how that flipped and became its own opposite. Okay, so church has become the contronym of the century. It's no longer the place where a person can come in with their hurt and their pain and be reached. It is now the place where a person with pain has to avoid completely. And that is where we have completely lost everything that we've lost sight of everything. If a sermon needs to deal with some really mess see subjects, it can be done in a tactful way, but it needs to deal with them.
Speaker 3: This is the generation that's coming. So that's that is.
Speaker 5: The basis, and we could We've got a lot of different places we could go with that in the next hour.
Speaker 2: M amen, she's on fire. I don't even want to interrupt that. But you were talking about the different the generations and the uh you know, the the Jesus Freak movement and things like that. That's something that really stood out to me when I when I watched that show, It's like, man, these total outsiders just came in and just turned this whole thing upside down and set the fields on fire. But in a good way. Uh. But with the generational gaps that you know that we see far as you know, the uh, the pretty ones and the messy ones. Uh, what kind of you know, stigmas or social programming or just social norms. What is the difference between those two that is just making this huge chasm? And is there a way to to you.
Speaker 5: Not the two there's a generational gap, but a lot of times generational gaps can actually be successfully closed by both sides. Okay, it's not just the duty of the older generation to try to connect with the younger, but that's the first step that should be taken. And if the older generation wants to consider itself more mature than come on, let's rip the band aid off and call it what it is.
Speaker 3: They need to be the one to make the first move.
Speaker 5: But it is also necessary for a younger generation to try to meet in the middle and mature understanding the things that can cause a generational gap.
Speaker 3: So you're talking.
Speaker 5: About the things that today's young people are going through that the older generation can't even fathom. I've got a list here, and this is, by the way, just a short list. If I was to write a book on this, which I'm considering doing. But if I was to write a book on this, this list would be so much longer. This is just the bare minimum they are. Today's young people are the most fatherless generation in history.
Speaker 3: Absolutely fathers out of the picture.
Speaker 5: So many people have not even necessarily made the choice to have children, but that happened because they made relationship decisions and now there's a child brought into it and the father books it. So today's generation is also thanks to uptakes in substance abuse and a lot of different kinds of relationship dysfunction dynamics that we're dealing with on the daily, as well as a culture that puts so much emphasis on feeling romance instead of making decisions that are well rounded about the person that you think you should be with long term. Now we are also looking at what might be the most motherless generation. And I say that because, yeah, the mother is still in the picture a lot of times, but she's usually a or she's often a single mom. She's a trying to work several different jobs, and at the end of the day, if she's allowed anything, she might go out with their girlfriends and try to bring home another boyfriend. We're dealing with a young generation that is not only the most fatherless generation humanity's ever known, or at least the Western world has ever known, we're looking at what is also ironically the most motherless generation. Because she might be there, but she's not there. She might be present, but she's somewhere else, and Grandma's and Grandpa's and that may not always be a bad thing. By the way, that Grandma's and Grandpa's might be a little bit more interactive with the grand babies too, So keep that in mind. If you're an older person you're thinking about that, this could be your chance to really connect with a child that maybe could be considered parentless, even if not directly.
Speaker 6: Most days don't look like an emergency. That's why most people never think about what they're carrying. We do because preparedness isn't about looking the party, it's about being ready anyway. Comfort isn't a luxury. It's what keeps you moving when the day goes longer than planned. That's why every Squatch survival pack is made here start to finish. Squatch builds packs for people who don't assume the day will stay easy. Ruguru Mofman built to last your missions and be passed down when you're done squatch survival gear ready for the next one.
Speaker 5: There are all kinds of identity dysphoria ideologies around now. Listen, people hear me say that, and they think they know which one I'm talking about. Trust me, No, it's not just this one cute little thing that Christians like to point out and say, Well, you know, there's ideologies about dysphoria and identity going on over here. There's many, many, many, many, many dysphoria ideologies that are perpetuating the idea that we should question who we are and what we are before we've even gotten too kindergarten, so much to the point that we have already listen to this, we've already psychologically entered a pattern of internal identity crisis before we've ever even got to about.
Speaker 3: The second grade.
Speaker 5: Now, this could be scientifically psychologically backed up.
Speaker 3: There's all kinds of things that prove this.
Speaker 5: So if this is where the evidence leads, we're looking at the idea that a second or third grader today might be, depending on their circumstances and depending on who's pouring into them or not.
Speaker 3: At home, dealing with an identity crisis.
Speaker 5: That somebody wouldn't have dealt with until they're mid thirties to late forties. I mean, that is such an unbelievable psychological anomaly.
Speaker 3: We've never seen that before.
Speaker 5: But it's thanks to the fact that the West has this ideology that continues to perpetuate.
Speaker 3: We need to question who we are what we are.
Speaker 5: You can't just come in and stand on something solid long enough to later ask those questions when it's more appropriate. That is the identity movements confusing everybody. We've got many, many young people being raised by or heavily on tech devices.
Speaker 3: Now, this is a big one.
Speaker 5: Estimated sixty of young people around or under the age of twelve right now twelve are considered so many hours in their own little world with a tech device, a phone, a tablet, whatever. That that is what we are considering an estimated approximate sixty percent of young people completely raising themselves on digital device. Okay, Now that also puts us in a position where we are dealing with what will be the most unbelievable trends in pornography. I'm not going to go into detail. I will not say I want tell else. I don't want to give anybody any ideas here, but we will be dealing with pornography in a way that is instant access to.
Speaker 3: People of all ages, people of all.
Speaker 5: Any walk of life. They've got their phone in their pocket, They've.
Speaker 3: Got access to pornography.
Speaker 5: We've got artificial intelligence creating all kinds of strange things, everything from deep fake to complete Sora identified one AI generated imagery that trends informed that we've never eaten.
Speaker 3: We can't even possibly prepare for this. We're there. So we're looking at a generation that's going to be affected by that trend. Do you want to say something?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, one present and one thing I was want to say too, is just all the little nuanced programming things that they put into these children's shows. I can't count the times that I've seen parents, you know, do a short or a TikTok reel or something and show, you know, like a ten or twelve second clip inside of their kids. I can't remember that something Pig Peggy the Pig or something like that show. And there's a homosexual act there, yes, And just all these different shows they keep putting all these you know, homosexual acts and little things in there to try to precondition and program and desensitize these children, and they think that it's normal. And then you have these superstars that you know, they're liberal and they raise their children and they'll have three children, and three of them will I'll be gay and trance. I mean, what is the probability of that? Know, these parents are pushing these things on their children.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: Well, and here's the thing, I'm probably I'm probably more conservative in my stance theologically about a lot of these kinds of ideologies that you're talking about. So in case somebody is listening to me and they're wondering if I take a more liberal theological stance, I do not. However, I will say that even if somebody wanted to make the very secularistic argument, the very secular argument, that these are questions.
Speaker 3: We should be asking, you know, who am I? What am I? What am I attracted to? What? You know? What does it or does not do it for me?
Speaker 5: Intellectually speaking, when I'm having a conversation with the person, all these different things that lead to the question of integrity and intelligence of a person, all the things related to identity. When those questions are brought up, a person might say, with the very secular minds that we should be asking those things because everything else is blind acceptance of what society has told us.
Speaker 3: That's a big leading narrative, right, Okay, Even if that were.
Speaker 5: True, psychology, secular psychology, having nothing to do with Christianity or theology, has identified that those questions are now being asked way too young, that we need to instead go back to a time where young people were brought in and being told, look, this is what you were born as. If you want to change that or question that, stand on what you are for a bit, lean into what you are for a bit. If you're already rejecting what you were born to be by the time you are a kindergartener, then you never gave what or who you were ever a chance, And you surelee never gave a chance to what God might have to say about what He created you to be and be brought into the greatness of what is His divine plan for you. You know, one of the things that kind of just irks me a little bit. We get this verse all messed up, messed up in the church, that God will give you the desires of your heart. Listen, I have studied that verse all the contributing languages, all the etymological roots of every single word. I have parsed that verse a million times and looked at every single time that the historical greats. I'm talking the scholars, the commentators, I'm talking to church fathers, the historians, all of the greats throughout history that have said what this verse means and cross references to other moments in the Bible that are relevant to parsing its meaning. It does not mean this selfish thing that the Western world has made it, where God is going to give me what I want. Much to the contrary, once you really break it down.
Speaker 3: That verse means this God from birth gave you.
Speaker 5: Something that is a gift that is used for his purposes, and you will want for that thing in the deepest of your soul and the subconscious of your mind and your heart of hearts. You will want for that and hunger for that way to connect with the Divine and use that gifting for his purposes.
Speaker 3: And he gave it to you already.
Speaker 5: So if you're not using that gift for the Lord, then you are already going to experience a never ending hunger and thirst. You're never going to be happy with who you are, So how backwards have we gotten this? God will give you the desire of your heart. He already has. He instilled it within you before you were ever born. He instilled it within you before you had physical hairs to count on your head, of which he has counted everyone before you ever entered your mother's womb. The Lord had a plan for your life Jeremiah twenty nine to eleven. The Lord has a plan for you to prosper and not to fail in what he has called you to do. So, the Lord will give you the desires of your heart. Yes, he already did. Get in touch with what he has called you to be, and then take that gift and use it for his purposes.
Speaker 3: Get close to the divine. It's gonna unlock something within you. Listen.
Speaker 5: It's not new age madness. It's not there's no formula. We're talking about a young generation that is going to be so broken that what I just said that full run.
Speaker 3: And I'm sorry if I'm just preaching, But if you get.
Speaker 5: That and hand it to a young person and get that to sink in to all past all the pain, past all the heartache, past all of the hurt, that can we just be honest I think church has had a lot to do with that, the hurt and the religious abuse, the judgmentalism the old suits. Not only that, but the church has also become a place that young people they can't rely on biblical teaching.
Speaker 3: They can't it's like they can see past it.
Speaker 5: They don't necessarily have one hundred percent knowledge of what the Bible says. But when they enter a place of worship and the sermon is very superficial, and the worship is very MEMI mean, gimme, gimme, I want, I want, I need, I want, and it's all about me, and we're just kind of saying flowery words.
Speaker 3: When the worship is.
Speaker 5: Pancake thin and the sermon is pancake thin, and the church becomes a social club. Listen, you don't have to know what the Bible says. A young person can feel superficiality and it tastes like bile to them. Meanwhile, we want to look down at them and be the pretty people. So there's judgmentalism from the old suits. There's a lack of true biblical teaching. There is an over emphasis on love or sin. By the way, this is referred to as Antinomianism versus legalism in theology, and it's a big deal.
Speaker 3: We have to find that sweet spot in the middle.
Speaker 5: Legalism is, you know, we're going to hold you accountable like the Pharisees did. Did you wash your hands right? Did you put the cap back on the toothpaste bottle right? Whereas Antinomianism is God is so loving and all loving and all love, love, love, love, that we can do all kinds of things and just come to Him for his forgiveness and grace because he's just cool like that.
Speaker 3: Bruh.
Speaker 5: Well, the thing is is that even Paul said God forbid that he would work that way, then no, no, we should not sin more abundantly so that his grace can abound. This is a sweet spot in the middle. We've got a hit and young people need that boundary.
Speaker 3: Watch this.
Speaker 5: You take a child, you take away all of their boundaries, give them anything they want.
Speaker 3: What are they gonna do.
Speaker 5: They're gonna live on McDonald's and candy. They are going to scream every time they don't get what they want. I could go on this list, but I don't need to. Your listeners are intelligent enough to understand a child without boundaries as a child out of control. Societally, a young generation without boundaries is a young generation out of control. They are going to continue to feel entitled to everything and throw fits when they don't get what they want.
Speaker 3: So they need boundaries. No, you can't have that.
Speaker 5: Yes, this is a sin. No you can't do this to yourself. It's going to have consequences later. Do the smart thing, be wise. These are the things we need to pour into them. But if we go too far, we've hit that legalistic mark. We don't like you because you have tattoos. Please go smoke your cancer sticks fifteen feet more away from the building.
Speaker 3: Hello. Somewhere in the middle is a sweet spot. And I do.
Speaker 5: Feel like there's a lot of very superficial Christians right now that are saying, I just I can't bring myself to care.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: On the outside, they're going to do all the flowery things. They're going to give you the line, oh praise Jesus. I want them to come to our church. I love I hope that we need our church to grow, you know, and we need to be there for Sally Sue blah blah blah. But at the end of the day, They're going to do a lot of very irritating things, things that I believe, and I don't want to speak for God, things that I believe the Lord will personally find very irritating.
Speaker 3: Like a prayer request.
Speaker 5: That's a prayer request, but really it's just gossip shrouded as a prayer request.
Speaker 3: We need to be there for sister Susi.
Speaker 5: And by the way, now that we're talking about Sister Susie, here's all the.
Speaker 3: Things she did.
Speaker 5: It's just like, we need to find that place where true humility and true love meets with that next generation. And boy, when we do, we're not going to just see a revival. We are going to see a great awakening.
Speaker 2: Mmm. Well, you already chipped into the next thing I was going to ask, because even with me, you know, we we've talked about revival quiet a bit, and then you've mentioned great awakening. Just by the adjective great, I assume that that is bigger, something more broad with those two terms. I mean, what exactly is the difference? I know when that term is used. A name that pops into my mind is like Billy Graham. You know, he was traveling the nation and preaching, doing the tent revival stuff. But I could be wrong, but that's what pops in my head when I hear that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, so there's a merry war going between different society.
Speaker 3: Societal groups that would say that the Billy.
Speaker 5: Graham era was or was not a great awakening because and here's the big stipulator, it didn't necessarily spread beyond the US, because that's what would consider something great. But listen, let's put technical terms aside for a minute, just based on what the actual words are describing from when they were first coined.
Speaker 3: We have three terms here and I'll hit them real quick.
Speaker 5: Revival, great awakening, and then we've got a third one reformation. Okay, now a revival. They all match their words. This is how you can remember because they're literally named after what I'm about to say. A revival is a reviving of the saints. That means those who are already saved, the people who are already believers, they get revived in the spirit, They get excited about God again, they get real about being in the presence of God, and they say, let's reach this next generation. Okay, So a revival and a great awakening often happened hand in hand and one usually will spawn the other, and it's usually revival then great awakening. We're all you could say that there's already a revival happening. It's just happening outside the church. I see more Bible studies happening in tattoo parlors right now and cigar smoke filled bars than I do in church. These people are radical about Jesus. They just know that in most of the cases they can't find Jesus in church, so they go elsewhere to find him. So there is a little bit of a revival happening. It's just that we're not seeing it, but we are seeing the movement occurring. Okay, that's revival. Great awakening. Great awakening is when, as the name implies, it's great meaning massive meaning far spread, usually global into some degree at least semi global, over many, many, many territories and regions, and it's an own awakening. Now, the difference between a revival and an awakening in that term is that an awakening awakens a person to the presence of God who's never known him before. So it's essentially a saving of the unsaved, a reaching of the unsaved.
Speaker 3: End mass all over.
Speaker 5: So a revival, a reviving of the saints. The saints get excited. The people who already believed in God, they're all about it again.
Speaker 3: They're excited.
Speaker 5: They can't be stopped preaching the word of God, meeting the needs of younger people, the messy ones, meeting the needs of the people who aren't the pretty people in the church that look and talk like them, Meeting them at the altar with true love and true acceptance, an understanding of this person's situation, a true interest in helping to disciple them beyond just the Antinomianism, all.
Speaker 3: God is love or the legalism.
Speaker 5: God is waiting to throw a strike at you from his heavenly position.
Speaker 3: This is what a great awakening does.
Speaker 5: People who have never known the Lord before come en massed to know of him all right now. A reformation is a theological and technical term. What it means is when revival and a great awakening occur, that is an exciting meant It's an individualistic thing. God is pouring himself into the hearts of individuals. But a reformation that cleans up the church, the theology that is bad goes out the window. We start to reject and mass reject sermons that simply don't don't care, don't care whether or not offends people. If they do not fit the word of God, if they don't follow the word of God, that teaching goes out.
Speaker 3: We look at the hierarchy.
Speaker 5: Who's in charge here, who's the biggest voice, who's the one that's the most influential.
Speaker 3: Are they actually preaching the word of God or not? If they're not, they're out.
Speaker 5: That's a reformation, just like Martin Luther did with the Catholic Church in case your your audience is not aware of what it is to sell or purchase.
Speaker 3: An indulgence at that time of Martin Luther's time.
Speaker 5: Essentially that was to simplify it, and this is a gross oversimplification, but to simplify it. If I were to say, if you, you know, give give me or my priest you know, such and such thousand dollars for the upraising or the building of Saint Peter's Square, the Basilica, and we will, then I can guarantee you and my priest will even speak the words over you that your great aunt Mary is going to get a better afterlife, or you will, or you know, all of these different things. But it was an afterlife promise in exchange for the sale of an indulgence, which essentially just put money in the Catholic Church's pocket. Well that was what led to the Reformation. So now you understand what the word reformation means. Because just as Martin Luther looked at the church and went, this is sinful, this is unbiblical. There's nothing about this that aligned with any verse in the Bible anywhere. This needs to be thrown out, and it fractured the church and returned a lot of people back to the square root. What do we see in church? I mean, what do we see in the word. That is what Martin Luther did. That is what a reformation is. Bad theology is going out the window. This is in our very near future. I'm so excited about this, Yeah.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. I mean we can already see it starting to happen, just from conversations like from people like your dad and doctor Michael Hayeser getting rid of some of these you know, whitewashed make you feel good, you know, theology itching ear type stuff and just letting you see what the texts say. Yeah, but one thing I was wanted, I want to get your opinion on was all these greats that we look at, you know, like I mentioned Billy Graham earlier, and Martin Luther King Junior and some of these you know Christian just big name people that we look up to. It seems like we really put these people on pedestals and that they were just saints and it never did any wrong. But I'd heard you mentioned that you kind of looked into these people and these were the rough ones of that generation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, every single one of them were. Well, you know, I mentioned Martin Luther, and even today, to this very day, depending on what side of the Catholic or Protestant line that you're on, you'll hear people still refer to him as just this guy. He was depressed. You couldn't reason with him. He was haughty. He was He would march into a place and he would just start, you know, tearing the walls down. He was so mad, he was out of control. Listen, all of that is true. If you read you know, the shiny geographical account or the shiny biographical account of Martin Luther, you're going to read that he was this devout man who always sought after the Lord.
Speaker 3: Listen. He was that too, that's the point.
Speaker 5: Every leader that we've ever had had what we can look back on now as really impressive marks.
Speaker 2: With the price of eggs and bread slowly approaching a day's wages, it's more important than ever than to secure the value of your dollar. One thing that has remained steady is gold and silver throughout the ages. Back in Roman times, a piece of gold would get you a toga that's the equivalent of three thousand dollars today. That still remains true to this day. For a full suit shoes tie, you're looking at about three thousand dollars because gold and silver holds its value. So if you're tired of watching the value of your dollar go down every single day, it's time to get off your hands and make a move. I recently teamed with Cornerstone Asset Medals. Reach out to those guys for all of your financial needs. It's time to trade in that forever devaluing dollar into hard assets that you can hold like gold and silver. Be sure and check the link down in the description with the number on the screen, and hey, tell them Doc Brown sent you.
Speaker 3: They sought the Lord.
Speaker 5: They wanted scriptural integrity, including Billy Bramt.
Speaker 3: They had things that we would look at. Go. Really, I did not see that coming from that guy. Dwight Moody was illiterate.
Speaker 5: Dwight Moody, we're talking the greatest, in my opinion, the greatest of all great Awakening preachers. He couldn't even read the Bible. He had to have it read to him. Now, in his later life he did eventually learn. But the thing is is that throughout that wonderful moment where he's preaching, he's preaching so hard and so on fire, right that the balcony in a building with so many pounds allowed in this structured balcony collapses. And then people wanted to They wanted to come to him.
Speaker 3: And give their hearts to the Lord. Right.
Speaker 5: Well, we're talking about a guy who literally went from nineteen. I got to talk to you for a second about White Moody because he's just so cute, and you'll understand what I mean about him being a messy one.
Speaker 3: He was went through his own little rebel phase. Right, He didn't know what to make of the Lord.
Speaker 5: He goes to his shoe store, gets a job, it gets saved. That shoe store to this day still has the plaque or this is the building where Dwhite mood he got saved.
Speaker 3: Is very adorable. But he goes on not even being able to read.
Speaker 5: He wants to serve the Lord so much with whatever he's got that he just takes the gospel message to the streets of Chicago. A street in Chicago, by the way, that is literally so riddled with gang activity that at the time in history it was called Little Hell Chicago. But he goes into this old abandoned train car and he starts jumping up and down all excited.
Speaker 3: I got a.
Speaker 5: Message for you, guys. I can't wait to share it with you. And we're talking crossing the switchblade era. All these you know, people are reaching for their switchblades and they're reaching for their pocket knives, and the story is incredible. He's standing there, jumping up and down like a lunatic, talking about the love of Jesus, and all these gangsters come in and they are going to kill this guy. They are going to take him down. And by the end of the night most of them were saved, and the other one went home confused. And the Lord had already planted a seed of curiosity about himself within these minds. They became his greatest disciples, and they were taking the Gospel all over the world. Dwight Moody became one of the largest preachers of the Great Awakening.
Speaker 3: He was speaking to ten thousand people at a time.
Speaker 5: There were times that he went into a church or a gathering, even outdoors. It was so big they had to take it outdoors and he would speak as loud as he could.
Speaker 3: And so many hundreds of people back.
Speaker 5: They had to turn around and tell the next people what they were saying because we didn't have pa systems or any kind of an amplification at the time.
Speaker 3: This is how big this guy became.
Speaker 5: And he couldn't even read the Word of God until his later life.
Speaker 3: We are looking at.
Speaker 5: A time where all of these Great Awakening preachers. By the way, Billy Graham once said it's adorable. It's in one of his biographical books. He once said, I don't ever want to preach. I don't ever want people to look at me. I don't ever want to speak in public. I just want to run a farm. And look at what became of him. I mean, every one of these people had this moment where they said, I am not cut out for this God I don't want any part of it.
Speaker 3: Use me in a back room, or use me for this over here, use me for that. I don't want this. I'm not gonna do it. I won't do it. And then God finally gets a.
Speaker 5: Hold of them, and when they bring what they have, what tiny little thing they have, when they finally bring it and say yes Lord, with what the Lord has given them, he does something that is so mysterious that even aristocrats at the time of Dwight Moody said, I don't get this guy.
Speaker 3: He's unarticulate.
Speaker 5: He doesn't even know half of the scriptures, and he's up there and he's preaching, and he's so excited that people are coming in droves to give their heart to the Lord end mass.
Speaker 3: I don't understand him.
Speaker 5: And one man, Lord Shaftesbury, a well known aristocrat at the time of Moody, even said, I guess the only explanation I can give for Dwight Moody is that the the Lord uses the foolish things to confound the wise. We're talking about an entire generation of messy ones are coming. The messy ones are coming. Are we going to see them or not? Jonathan Edwards didn't know what to do.
Speaker 3: He was just the grandson of mister Stoddard.
Speaker 5: We're talking about, you know, some guy who was a big deal preacher in his small town. Around the time that even people within Jonathan Edsward's family were being massacred, at the time that the Native Americans and the early people who stole land from the Native Americans were going to war and everybody.
Speaker 3: Was scalping each other.
Speaker 5: He lost some of his own personal family to those conflicts, and he's.
Speaker 3: Just sitting there, going, God, who are you? I don't even know. I'm so confused.
Speaker 5: My family, half of them are dealing with this never ending heartbreak that you caused, or the heartbreak that you allowed to happen rather and grandfather's in there and he's just screaming, too high Heaven.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't want nothing to do with this. I'm completely confused.
Speaker 5: And he becomes the Great Awakening, leader of the first Great Awakening, along with a crazy eyed, literally born, cross eyed George Whitefield, who was so offensive in his theatrics.
Speaker 3: He'd walk into a church and he'd get.
Speaker 5: So excited to see today, we'd see this as a good thing. But he'd walk into a church, and he would get so excited at the pulpit that he would act out the scenes.
Speaker 3: So here's no end.
Speaker 5: He'd run over to this part of the stage and you know, the rain is coming down and.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: He'd get so excited and theatrical and he would pound the pulpits that people literally started kicking him out of church. This is why he became known George Whitefield, officially known look it up as the outdoor Preacher. Why because he kept getting kicked out of church. So he said, all right, I'm unstoppable. Let's go outside. You want me to leave, here we go. And he'd walk a one hundred feet from the building. If you want to hear what I have to say, I'm over here, and people just kept leaving the church to go follow him. All of these people had the following things in common. They were not perfect, They were the messy ones of their day. They looked weird to the church. The church didn't like them. All of these things. Do you see what I'm seeing. It's a cyclical pattern. It's wonderful. I'm sorry, I just keep rambling, but it's so exciting to me. They had the shared traits of a deep passion for justice, fighting the corruption in both religious hierarchy and political government. They had a deep passion for scriptural integrity. They didn't like it when you took a scripture out of its context to justify something you're doing with your lifestyle. They had vehement opposition to the twisting of scripture. They had an intrinsic commitment to prayer. You didn't have to ride them every day and say, remember it's your Christian duty. They were on their face before God every day, pouring their heart out and saying, Lord, we need guidance from you. This is the thing that they had in common. And all of this builds up to an unwavering zeal.
Speaker 3: It reminds me of Psalm sixty nine to nine, for the zeal of the Lord.
Speaker 5: Hath eaten them up. You can't you can't ignore. It comes to life in you. It breathes life into you for you to fight the good fight. And once you see what you've been, what God has placed in you. I don't care about your tattoos. I don't care if you used to smoke cigarettes. I don't care if you still smoke cigarettes. I don't care if you think you need to lose twenty pounds before God.
Speaker 3: Can use you. Watch this and listen.
Speaker 5: If you haven't heard anything else I've said, hear me when I say this. God will not use you despite what you have been through. Your scars, your battle scars, your pain, your baggage. He will use you because of those things, because listen. Perfect doesn't relate. So you join a church, you make yourself look like the pretty people. You finally get there. You've graduated to perfection.
Speaker 3: Good for you.
Speaker 5: Now you don't relate to anybody else that needs you.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's only in our imperfection that we can be relatable to the people who needs you, Jesus the most. So No, it's not despite what you've been through that God will use you. It's because of what you've been through that God will use you.
Speaker 3: I don't care. I don't care what you look like. I don't care what you've done. Come to Jesus, man, he's got such an incredible plan. The messy ones are coming. You better prepare. It's so good.
Speaker 2: Oh amen, amen. It reminds me of this phrase that I can't remember where I first heard it, but the first time I heard it. Man, it was tattooed on my brain. I'll never forget it. But it was the same kind of situation. You know, who am I I'm not fit to have a podcast talking about God and the word. I mean, look at all the stuff I've done, you know, look what I'm still doing. Look how screwed up I am. But you know God, how today word it? It said God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called. And that just resonated with me so so much. And then I heard another guy talk about the gem with the church. He said, he keeps saying, oh, well, when I start living right, I'll go to church, you know, or when I get this lined up, I'll start going to church, you know. He said, you got to look at it like the gym. He said, if you wait to your fit enough to go to the gym, you're gonna never need the gym, he said, So the same thing with church.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: He said, if you wait to your perfect to go to church, then that means you're never going to need God. He said. It's a continuation, a lifestyle, continuation of cleansing yourself and bettering yourself and getting closer to your creator.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, I know there was a time just like you know, oh, probably every other human being that's ever lived. That I told my dad back when he was asking me, you know, will you help me write this.
Speaker 3: Book, or will you come on this show with me?
Speaker 5: Or will you you know whatever? I used to tell my dad, and I did this for many years. Joe will even tell you this is true, Dad. I will do whatever you asked me to do. I'm talking about the great tom Horn of SkyWatch right. I'll do whatever you asked me to do. I'll write an entire book for you. I will write up all of your sermon notes. I'll do whatever you asked me to do. But will I put my face out there? Will I put my name on that book? The answer is no.
Speaker 3: I want anonymity. I want to work in the back room.
Speaker 5: In fact, part of my own personal testimony that's kind of fun, is that early on I said, I know what.
Speaker 3: Part of the body I want to be.
Speaker 5: You know how Paul writes about the different parts of the body, and if all were the eye, then where is the hearing? And so on and so forth. I said, you know what, I know what I want to be. I know what part of the body I want to be. I want to be the appendix. And here was my reasoning for this. Nobody knew what it did. It could be in a back room, and as long as it's just generally supporting in some kind of mysterious way.
Speaker 3: Nobody needed to expect anything from it. That was the part of the body I wanted to be.
Speaker 5: The other reason was because if the appendix burst, you remove the appendix, but the body continues to function, and I'm like, dude, I might really screw jumped them up here. So as long as we're like relying LONDONA, just let me be the appendix.
Speaker 3: I want to work from a back room.
Speaker 5: Okay, hardy har right, because here we are thirty years later and I'm in all of the different things.
Speaker 3: That I'm doing. Now, I'm doing shows, I'm preaching. I talked really fast.
Speaker 5: Now I've been told that I need to slow way down for certain platforms.
Speaker 3: That I've been on. I get too passionate. I've had people.
Speaker 5: I had one lady even tell me on her show, You're just too perky. So it's like, you know, we never really stop being our messy one. But the bottom line is, what do you have in you that God can use And are you or are you not willing to give the Lord your yes when he comes calling, because the called ones will be qualified as he deems fit. So I love that you brought it that way. But here's what my dad said to me. He said, if not you, who, and if not now when? Because I kept on saying one of these days, I'm not sure. So that was the one that got me. And that's not even a Bible verse. That's just like you know, modern day philosopher Tom Horne and the moral conviction that followed.
Speaker 3: Now here's the fun thing. Consider this. We're talking about all these.
Speaker 5: Historical great awakenings and the leaders of those awakenings right what the outside of them and them giving their yes to the Lord? What societal patterns or triggers have we historically been able to document that leads the culture the society at large toward an end mass acceptance of a higher power aka Jesus coming in and fixing what is broken in our lives, the moral decline and corruption end. Mass Historically, awakening has always occurred when society was deeply corrupt and morally bankrupt, from everything from the church to the government. All right, and all the way down to schools. Right I don't even want to go in to what we are teaching our children in public schools right now, but I mean one word sex ad. I don't know that's probably two words, but sex ad. That that one phrase right there, that one term represents things that I've probably could consider maybe the most least godly thing I've ever heard right now and had to pull my own kids out of it.
Speaker 3: Deep civil unrest.
Speaker 5: We're talking about social and political divisions fueled throughout different cyclical patterns. They always create a longing for change and for reform, so this is another one of those major patterns. And spiritual hunger. A generation seeking meaning. Okay, they come into the world being told through the whisper, whether it's Hollywood or their mom and dad or grandma and grandpa, whatever, they are told that there's this thing called spirituality and there's a hunger that we all have for it into being communication with the Divine And regardless of what that you know, whisper sounds like to them, whether it's a different religion, a spiritual hunger. A generation seeking spiritual hunger and meaning often turned to God after watch this, realizing that materialism and human institutions fail.
Speaker 3: To satisfy the spirit.
Speaker 5: So that's the way you're kind of collapsing them all in a broad way so that people kind of understand what I'm about to talk about. Present day triggers that match the past economic collapse. You got a lot of poor people and they don't know where their next meal is coming from.
Speaker 3: You have a large homeless population. Those are the kinds.
Speaker 5: Of things that lead people to go, we need to change right. We've got that happening everywhere. Our economy is toast compared to what it used to be. In the Western world. Political division, all the little governmental sub biparties and everybody are arguing over what politics we need to have.
Speaker 3: That leads to a great awakening because.
Speaker 5: Across the board, everybody realizes we need something bigger than ourselves, higher than ourselves.
Speaker 3: To fix this mess.
Speaker 5: And we also, whether we admit it or not, and we normally don't, we also realize what I want politically and what she wants politically, there's actually good reasons for both.
Speaker 3: So who's right? And my writer is she right? Well?
Speaker 5: I guess because I've got pride and I'm a human, I'm going to say that what I want is the best, even though I secretly I kind of understand where that where susie Q is coming from.
Speaker 3: We see that, and in our heart.
Speaker 5: Of hearts, whether we openly admit it or not, we go, oh, my goodness, we need something bigger than ourselves to fix this political division. Religious compromise is another trigger every time we see people, I mean very important people compromising scripture to justify all kinds of sub movements Christian theology branches that don't make sense and do not align with the Word of God, especially as it was written in Greek and Hebrew. I'm not saying a person needs to know Greek and Hebrew in order to understand the Bible, No God forbid, that's why it was translated, and that itself was movement of God. But the idea that we would read something in English, interpret it in our modern eye and say boom, that's what the word means. That's how we silence women. That's how we silence women based on only two verses. The whole of scripture. The whole of Scripture, including Deborah Forward, celebrates and identifies the idea that God would call.
Speaker 3: Women as leaders.
Speaker 5: And we get to a point where because of two verses in English, not even in Greek. In English, we completely have created this whole movement to silence that people get tired of that kind of religious compromise and they fight against it. Rising hostility toward faith is another one, including censorship or shadow banning.
Speaker 3: The more we get loud with.
Speaker 5: Our Christianity and our true praise Jesus' voice, the more there are very powerful people in government that want to squash that.
Speaker 3: But watch this. You squash that, and.
Speaker 5: The people who see that get squashed, silenced and censored.
Speaker 3: They get mad, so they get loud. So just you know, you see what I mean.
Speaker 5: It's just every time we think we found a reason to find bad news, there's good news in the bad news. I've got a few more. Crisis of cultural identity. That's one, and that sounds like it's coming out.
Speaker 3: Of today's history book.
Speaker 5: A crisis of cultural identity. And here's the next one on the list, a crisis of individual identity that has happened in every single grade awakening. It just doesn't look the way that our ideological Western shifts look today, but that has happened.
Speaker 3: That's a past trigger that now is.
Speaker 5: Like it sounds like it's a today trigger persecution and censorship. I already mentioned that global war and or conflict, all kinds of you know, squabbling with different foreign policies and foreign international affairs at a generational shift, meaning this generation cannot connect with that generation. So this generation down here is going to have to find God for themselves.
Speaker 3: They get seeking, they get hungry, they get thirsty. These are all triggers that have been in the past every time.
Speaker 5: We've had a great awakening, that also applied today. Now here's the thing. We've got two new ones and they're biggies. Technological overload and AI fears. We're talking about people that are being raised on devices that's never happened in human history.
Speaker 3: People who have AI companions.
Speaker 5: They are closer to the bot living in their phone than they are to their parents, their sisters, their siblings, their community mentors.
Speaker 3: We've never had that before.
Speaker 5: That's going to add a whole layer that could be an entire show by itself, a whole layer of loneliness and internal searching for something that is real, something that feeds the spirit that you're never going to find it. An AI companion, we've got that. That's a trigger that we've never even had for a great awakening. And here's the last one on my list. Unstable truth, postmodernism.
Speaker 3: I'm talking.
Speaker 5: Your truth is your truth, My truth is my truth. So we're going to consider truth to be this fluid thing, a subjective truth. What happens again, I go back to the child without any boundaries, models of subjective truth, and the rejection of absolutism, the idea that there is an absolute truth. The sky is blue, the flag of the American flag is red, white, and blue. Your hoodie right now is red. The fact that I can drink coffee and call it coffee. There's absolute truths all around us, and yet we get to a certain moment and we go but not that that's a subjective thing.
Speaker 3: There is absolute truth.
Speaker 5: And ironically, when culture and government and society fail to provide limits and boundaries and absolute truth, people demand them because they need boundaries, and they usually choose to demand them through religious and social reform, seeking a nostalgic innocence.
Speaker 3: That their generation has never even known. And that brings us back to this. What fuels a great awakening, mass discontentment.
Speaker 5: That's the first one, longing for stability and morality, that's the next one and three, bold voices willing to shatter the silence.
Speaker 3: The only thing left is God's timing. So now we're in that. We've got the first three.
Speaker 5: We've got people that are seriously discontent with the way that the world is and their spirituality. We've got people that are longing for stability and morality, for an innocence their generation has never known. They see it on leave it to Beaver, and something deep within them says, you know what, that was the good old days. Your uncle wasn't thinking those thoughts. Your teacher didn't have that agenda. There wasn't this constant pressure for you to sin just to impress somebody.
Speaker 3: Those were the good old days. You want that back.
Speaker 5: It's breathing into them that this is an attainable thing, and that history says it happened before.
Speaker 3: The only thing left is God's timing.
Speaker 5: And I think we're about to see that blow up big scale.
Speaker 3: That's the message, man. So the messy ones are coming. Are we going to be ready for them? I love it? Right, that's good, thank God news.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, we're already here, man, We're lined up at the finish line. We're just waiting for the shotgun go off.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Uh, well, Donald, thank you so much. And uh, I don't care what that woman told you. You don't turn down your brightness for nobody. Girl, I love you. You're amazing, You're on fire. And I was greatly blessed by this message, and I know my listeners will be too, So yeah, you shine on, girl. You don't turn that down for nobody.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Well, I think that a great movement of God is coming in a holy fire and ripped jeans, and I think it's gonna look unlike anything we've ever seen.
Speaker 3: And I preach this everywhere I go. I'm so excited about it.
Speaker 5: So thank you again for giving me another platform to do so appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I want to encourage you write that book. There's a lot of people that need to hear this. Well, donaf Will we leave, just let everybody know in case they missed the beginning of the show or it was off doing something, because a lot of times, I know a lot of my listeners put this on while they're doing laundry or dishes or something like that and they might have missed it. I don't want them to miss it. So let everybody know where they can find you, your books and your material.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so ninety percent of my current ministry is embedded into SkyWatch.
Speaker 3: But I do have a bit of things that I do on this side.
Speaker 5: I do have a shop dot Donnahowell's Show dot com. That's where you can go actually get the messy ones are coming, T shirt and hoodie line.
Speaker 3: There's other ways that you can support me.
Speaker 5: The Donna Howells Show dot com or just Donna Howellshow dot com. And I'm available, you know, in a lot of different places. You see me, first of all through SkyWatch. You can find me on this SkyWatch channel over your ro coup or Rumble. So if you go to SkyWatch on either Rumble or your ro coop, the Donna Howell Show is all embedded up in that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Donna Howell's Show on YouTube and just you know SkyWatch.
Speaker 5: Just if you follow SkyWatch, you'll see a lot of me hanging around in the shadows.
Speaker 2: Yep, you will, guys. Hey, and if you've not been blessed enough to sit in on the SkyWatch programs here Donna and Joe and Derek and Sharon, you're missing out. Do you self a favor and tune in or how was it, Timothy Lear You say, tune in and drop out, So tune in and drop out of the world and gets to give you some good information the guys. Hope you enjoyed that. Hope you enjoyed that. Guys, maybe sure to check it out and bless yourself, you will thank me and Donna later for pointing you in the right direction. But just remember, guys, hey, the difference between the known and the unknown is what it's the journey. So good journey, guys.