Speaker 1: Yeah. Plug Talk is the best only podcast where the hold smashed the case. Yeah, plug Talk is.
Speaker 2: The best only podcast where the hold smashed gas. Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome back to plug Talk. My name is Zetam twenty two. I'm joined by my beautiful wife Lee of the Plug. Hi everyone, and today we're having to sit down with a woman who I'm gonna call one of my first real porn crushes. When we got in the game, I'm tell all your stories in the building. How you doing?
Speaker 1: Hi? Hi, Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: So I just want to lay this out for the people at home. I have a distinct memory of following you on the GRAM in the early days of her sort of forcing me into the porn world and thinking you were hot. And I remember I saw you at Avianne and in my head I thought that chick is like the Paris Hilton of adult films. That was the energy you were given at the time.
Speaker 1: I guess why I'm trying to be a DJ, so I'm like following her up.
Speaker 2: Many batties have done this.
Speaker 1: Before, but I know the bi pipeline, you know.
Speaker 2: And then in twenty eighteen or so, maybe twenty seventeen, we did, in fact end up hooking up in our old apartment, so we did seal the.
Speaker 3: Deal is seven years ago.
Speaker 1: No, we had a great time, for sure. We had that that whole night when we went to bowling that time. Oh, this was a different night for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, we went bowling Adriana chechick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, Dylan was so fun. That was just for us for sure.
Speaker 2: So we hook up twenty eighteen or whatever that was. I didn't see you for probably like six years, I guess, until finally at eight n back in January, I saw you there. Oh my god, you exist, and yeah, it seems like you're at least kind of trying to make a step back into the scene. Right, it's all Rightay.
Speaker 1: So in twenty nineteen is like when I left and I decided to travel the world. I went to Bali for six months, then I went to Australia for six months, and I went out of a bunch of different places, and I really discovered myself and doing what.
Speaker 2: What kind of things were you doing in these places? Hooking up a guy inhaling dicks, Right, that's what I.
Speaker 1: Was thinking up right, living my best life for sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, six months in Bali. What's that like?
Speaker 1: It was like super beautiful there. We went to the jungles. We like ran to the most beautiful mansions. This mansion had a pool on the top and you could swim and you could see exactly like, Okay, I have a question because it was like the most like intricate stuff.
Speaker 4: I really it sounds so beautiful and I hear awesome things where I'm just like thinking about what happens when you travel is like you're so excited at first you go, and then you have let's say like ten days to two weeks there, and you kind of get like an itch to get back to routine because although travel is amazing, it's like you kind of miss that. What's it like when you'reveling somewhere for six months? Do you build a routine there? Or is every day a new adventure?
Speaker 3: Still?
Speaker 1: No, it's every day's a new adventure. I don't like to do like the tourists stuff, so I didn't go to any of the like the little swing that they have there. No, we just went straight to like hanging out in the jungle. I shot a bunch of hot scenes. It was just like are you running the club every day, not every day, every other day, every other day.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: It was at Wild and we were popping champagne. It was like a blur for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've had people tell me about Bali and they just make it sound like this is a place of like great healing. You'll go there, you'll do yoga, you'll do the ayahuasca retreats, you'll leave a different person, right.
Speaker 3: I don't think you could do ayahuasca out there.
Speaker 2: Sure you can, that's like.
Speaker 1: Defly do it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought they had very harsh policies on drugs.
Speaker 1: Out and Balie people definitely sneak it. Okay, DVS.
Speaker 4: I heard you can get like arrested for weed and stuff there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally you can't. Actually, since I left the new law, if you're not married and you could get it, you could get arrested if you're not married and you're hooking up with someone in the law.
Speaker 4: For sure, you want to go into the day club and like trying to find out who's taking out.
Speaker 1: I don't know how they're gonna know if we're hooking up.
Speaker 2: I'm tempted to ask GBT right now, but I'm gonna let you rock with that one. So I feel like it might be a little more.
Speaker 1: You know, this is like a new law that just came out. So I'm like, I'm happy I'm not there because I was shooting a who bunch of content.
Speaker 2: I'm like, so you're saying that I can move there and my wife won't be allowed to fuck anyone else, right.
Speaker 1: I think Bali is like La they have, Like all the food is really nice, it's very healthy, it's like mostly vegan.
Speaker 3: You get sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did get the Bali belly for sure.
Speaker 3: That's right here on the get you.
Speaker 1: I think it's just all the stuff that they put in, Like everything is just completely different, like the way they grow their foods and stuff like.
Speaker 2: So at that time in your life where you're just like, you know what, I've made enough money. I've done porn for all these years. I've got the only fans and come coming in. I'm probably schmooz the money out of some guys. I'm gonna just take off, leave the industry behind, leave the la grind behind. Was that the idea?
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, that's when I bought my house. Actually, So I bought my house over there in Vegas, and then I'm like Okay, finally did the goals that I needed. I was like, Okay, once I have the goals that I wanted, I was like, let me have fun, let me travel, let me explore. I get to know myself and being different countries like that, it really shows you perspective on how like amazing we had it here and there's just so many hot guys everywhere too.
Speaker 2: Really it was like that I.
Speaker 3: Hear it's all Australian voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally Australia. After I was like, okay, let me get closer.
Speaker 2: But you hook up with a guy and he's just gone in the week and a half. Totally Yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Like that, you don't fall in love.
Speaker 1: That's why I stayed for six months. I did fell but that was ok.
Speaker 2: It was like a while, a little like That's what I've been trying to figure out with you is like I feel like you're one of the first girls where I realized, like, you know what, She's always posting photos at these like really nice restaurants and there's never anyone sitting across from her, Like is she taking these photos when this guy goes to the bathroom And I was like, wait, some women are using men for free dinners.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine?
Speaker 2: But uh, I feel like you were one of the first people where I like kind of connected those dots in my head.
Speaker 1: I mean, I would just it was just me and my girlfriend's traveling and sometimes there would be guys and sometimes they wouldn't be guys, and it was it was like just a big My first time going to Bali was a big group of girls. It was me, Luna Star, Missy Yeah, Misty Sterio, Missy Stone. Else was the Tell Conrad. It was like a bunch of us. We went on like a group trip. This was like in twenty nineteen. It was before like all that stuff was really popular.
Speaker 2: Right, that's dope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but oh we got but Wild and Bali. We didn't realize how far it is. So it took us two days together and we were there like like the quickest vacation.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, oh, it was like that.
Speaker 1: I am not saying, who does research. I'm like Derry's So I'm like okay, I'm like I'll get there. I like gets there and then we're like four days in we have to leave.
Speaker 3: Oh that's crazy, you know.
Speaker 4: I'm like, if I get on a long s flay I am staying for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Hell no, that's why I'm not.
Speaker 1: Going to And I came back, especially with the time change.
Speaker 2: Like I'm not doing a two day trip just to hang out for four days and then do two days back because also I'm gonna get a brutal reality check from that jelf jedlife for sure. Wait, but so do you feel because my assumption about you is that your heart is too calloused to find love from all of these years doing port.
Speaker 1: When I is that wrong and I'm like peeling it apart like I have, like I've been with romances. I just broke up with a guy that two months ago. I was dating someone for how long? Six months? It just didn't work out, Like we we kept fighting and like we couldn't get over our fights. So it's just like he was actually a talent too. Okay, so this is my first time trying to date someone in our like our industry. I was like final. It was fine for a bit, We shot a lot of cool content, We got a lot of stuff done like that.
Speaker 2: But so you weren't jealous or he didn't get jealous of No, I was jealous.
Speaker 1: That's why I was like, I don't know if I can have a guy in the industry because I'm like, I give him. We're jealous. I'm like, I want my guy just from.
Speaker 2: But you're in the industry. You know how impersonal it is and how little these people mean to you and you have sex with them.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, Well, for my only fans, I try to only have sex with people that I really build something with them. Like That's why most of my only fans is just with me.
Speaker 2: That's what we're doing right now. We're building a connection, I hope. So I'm trying to get past that level so that we can hook up. And if we don't, then we're not going to hook up like.
Speaker 1: Up intimacy, you know, a little play, a little hotness.
Speaker 2: We already hooked up, so it's really like we're rekindling on the flame, right we know her?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, you know all my all my edges and all my all my bits.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's been like seven years, so I can't really remember many of the edges that you speak of, but.
Speaker 1: I don't hope I remind you for sure.
Speaker 2: For sure. That sounds great, Okay, so short interview. No, I'm just gonna we got to get a little bit more here.
Speaker 1: Then I went to Mexico. I stayed intu Loom for six months. This was like really fun and you bought a house just to never be there. Yeah, that's exactly what happened at that point, got storage unit.
Speaker 2: Many people would have done that.
Speaker 1: I was just like I really wanted to. Like this was during the time everyone was buying houses. It was like during the snapchat era, you know, when we were doing the snap like the swipe ubs.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, so that was super popular. You look back at that as like the glory days, because to me, the glory days are much fun.
Speaker 1: We were just like like just documenting our lives throughout the whole time. That just just got exhausting at one point because you had to like put it on every day.
Speaker 2: Like rights that we're both still on that really. If anything, if you've seen me taking a million photos like filming randomly in the club or whatever, there's a snapchat.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't have the like the nude one anymore, but I have like a regular one just like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you come from you know, you come from having an agent and working for studios, so for you, it's like you got paid a flat rate for a shoot and then private snapchat, which was before only fans that money was it gave you the freedom to not have to answer every single one of your agents calls and show up to all the shoots.
Speaker 1: I was like, fuck you guys. They were like calling me, They're like, oh, you want to get this scene that's like about to be an AVIA nominated scene because like they already knew exactly what, Like it was like a It's like a five way gang bang. Like it was like a lot of people in that scene. I was like, it was like a big, a big scene. I was like, no, I don't want.
Speaker 3: You didn't want to do it? Have you ever done a gang bang? No?
Speaker 1: I want to. That's what I'm like prepping myself to to do it.
Speaker 3: How many years have you been doing born.
Speaker 1: It's been twelve years, twelve years.
Speaker 4: And you're you still think you got it and you need to do the gag bank. I feel like twelve years you would do it already.
Speaker 1: I feel like I wanna. I would love to have that many men around me, like pleasing me in all all spaces. Is just like I just need to make sure I'm ready. Yeah, I want to talking about this. You know, I want all my hosts to be experienced. If I do a gang bang, can't be just like you know, vagina has to be.
Speaker 3: Both yeah everything.
Speaker 2: Okay, Wait, So we were having this conversation the other day is do you think the average woman is secretly turned on by the idea of something like a gangbang? Because I've been kind of asking random girls just in conversation and it's pretty much no, like absolutely not. That's what they say, but that's what they say. But I feel like they're actually just like mentally confined into saying that, and that if they were to unleash their true sexual desires, they'd be like, yeah, it's kind of hot.
Speaker 1: One time that they fantasize about it, they want to do it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Really, I feel like every girl thinks it's hot to a degree, but I don't think that every woman, myself included, would actually want to do it because it seems it seems scary, it seems intimidating. And now that I've been with two men at once, and it's overwhelming and you never look truly truly, you never feel like you're getting the experience because you're just like you're not present you know, I feel like that would make the gang bang a little like too much.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think a fucking two guys that wants reasonable fetish doing a five or six guy gang bang. I feel like the average woman just has not even thought of that, because even they id have two guys and once, it's kind of out there for the average woman, right.
Speaker 1: But I think it's just that fantasy of it, all of like being ravished, having every part of your body like worship you know, the guy's at the bottom of your feet. There isn't like on top of you worshiping your ears all the bits.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, worshiping your feet in your ears? Yeah, like we'm banging you. I'm not touching your feet.
Speaker 3: But some of the.
Speaker 1: Guys who are like some guys you know, like enjoy fee. I mean not everyone is like it's like a sensory overload, right, And you're like ADHD.
Speaker 2: I remember honestly being like nineteen twenty and there was like a girl around my age that in high school with and she had fucked like three of my friends at once, and we're at the bar and I was asking, I'm like, why did you do that? Tell me why you like this? She's like, it's just fun. There's so much going on, and I remember feeling like, WHOA, I can't believe she just admitted that, even though we're sitting here and that's like pretty much the obvious thing about it.
Speaker 1: It's a stimulator all over your body. You know.
Speaker 2: The guys are really so you're saying, in this gang bang you would want your vagina and your butthole to both be in use. Yes, Oh my god. Even as a dude who's been doing porn for quite a while, it's still is like Wow.
Speaker 4: I mean, don't you feel disappointed when you wants a gang bang and there's no anal.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like a walk.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say I feel disappointed because it's still like that's going above and beyond, like an anal gang bang is so rare and compared to a regular gang bang, like the average woman is just not suit if even the average porn star.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd never do it.
Speaker 2: We're working on it.
Speaker 1: We're building back up right because I didn't like it when I was shooting and when I was shooting back in the day, but I actually got experience through a guy who was really into it, and he really taught me how to like ease into it because in port they just like they just want all like they and.
Speaker 4: You guys do crazy positions and porn it's not just like oh, regular anals like not the you know, that is great for anal, but then in porn, no one cares about spoon in a full nelson with anal or.
Speaker 2: Like they want her sitting on your legs yea, and that ship.
Speaker 3: Sounds like it hurts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're building back up towards an We're going to build back there. Her butttholdings a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Don't have used a little plugs so little?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm putting stem cells into it. What stem cell injections.
Speaker 4: I think what made me not like anal was that we were shooting anal on camera and then like the clean up and then the concern of like is there going to be blood because that's not allowed, Like those took me out of it because we used to do anal before, we used to shoot content.
Speaker 2: We were doing anal periodically, and then we tried to shoot it one time just me and her different for sure, it wasn't as smooth as we might have liked. So because we got to go back to the drawing board. In terms of anal, I think, yeah, when's the last time you did it.
Speaker 1: It's been a lot, for sure. It's like six months ago, really, yeah, but it was. It was was during a wild night, like I was out, give.
Speaker 2: Me a wild night, describe this.
Speaker 1: We were partying and we were just like hanging out. We're shooting content. We went and we rented out of a house like an uh in uh what is it called Joshua Tree? Okay, And it was really pretty, so we just stayed up. We took pictures during sunrise and sunset.
Speaker 4: But I feel like drugs and anal are scary because sometimes they make you go to the bathroom depending, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: I was also when I used to do serious drugs. I mean, it's a pretty good chance that we're not having sex for ten minutes. We're having sex for like two hours, and a lot of buttholes are not necessarily equipped for that, Let's be real. Yeah, I mean that's my I love those Molly memories of just fucking for way too long.
Speaker 3: I'd rather just scuttle right Molly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I got a nut first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for me, when I'm on Molly, like I can't not like I could keep exactly like, I can't feel that climax.
Speaker 2: Like I have memories of having sex for way too long. Yeah, okay, so wait, are you ever gonna exit this party girl stage of your life and just settle down, get a boyfriend, and really take it serious or is that just never going to be your way of life.
Speaker 1: I'm not like a party girl, per se. I am gonna go to I'm going to greased to, You're gonna to party this next following month. But I don't identify as a party girl anymore.
Speaker 2: No, because she was talking about going to Columbia. Oh yeah, tell me if I shouldn't say this, But you were saying going to Columbia, and I'm like, you know, if I went to Columbia, I would probably do coke again. Just yeah, because I feel like whatever they got out there is probably the real ill shit you go. I'm more of a two sea girl. I'm like, okay, she's a party animal.
Speaker 1: No, I like, I like to have my little balance, right, I'll have a couple of times where I'm like sober, and then when I go out to the country, I have my little more fun and I'll.
Speaker 4: Just could you go to the club and if you tell yourself, like I'm not going to drink tonight, will you actually not drink? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Now I can, But before I would not be able to, okay, because I needed the alcohol to like I needed it for something. But now I'm just like I don't need anything for anything.
Speaker 3: Done that.
Speaker 2: We went to this party Saturday, and you know, me and her, I'm not gonna lie. It took like two shots of a tequila or whatever, basically like nothing zero. And you know, there's like multiple girls that we know that we encountered who were just blatantly rolling their faces off, and I was kind of looking at them like part of me is like, God, I missed that feeling that looks like it feels really good. And then the other part of me is just like, I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and feel totally normal, and that is just so I'm just married to that concept, Like I just don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's how I like it. I like feeling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I woke up feeling perfectly fine, I would be way more tempted to actually drink or do whatever when we go out. But I just if I get like six hours of sleep and some eight hours of sleep, I already feel hungover. Yeah, so actually adding alcohol into that is not fun.
Speaker 2: I also feel like I could do a very small amount of molly and probably a great night. And the girls that I was looking at were definitely people who had done like extreme amounts of it.
Speaker 1: Molly was like it was made for couples, you know, to like balance themselves and to like communicate. It's actually it's a heart opener and helps you like talk to your partner.
Speaker 3: Sometimes someone is free therapy.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me that I should take one on a date, and for sure, no, Okay, I'm gonna warn you.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be anywhere in public on that drug.
Speaker 2: Definitely, Like you go.
Speaker 1: Like on a little romantic thing and you have the star somewhere and.
Speaker 3: You'll be able to stargazing.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm gonna go to Columbia to shoot also, so we're gonna shoot content. We're gonna like do a lot of different things.
Speaker 2: Shooting for your of for you. Are you doing studio content at this point? Are you kind of over that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I just got back in so I started shooting in December again. I shot for Vixen. I shot for Deeper show for a couple of their stuff seven year break a mill stuff. Now yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, you're a milk.
Speaker 1: Now yeah, I'm thirty.
Speaker 2: Two, okay born that's milk exactly.
Speaker 1: But like I love it. I feel like it's a cute character. Like I could, like, you know, I like to iron and I'll put it on. I'm like, oh, you know, I'll put it on for you.
Speaker 2: Does it give you a little bit of a feeling of like, shit, maybe I should be a housewife and a mother?
Speaker 1: No, I try it. I thought I wanted to have a kid at one point, and I was like, no, not for me. So like I already like I know for a fact, I don't.
Speaker 2: I just want to be like I love being a dad.
Speaker 1: Witch, whatever kind a guy. I'll find a guy, but like I'm not looking for one right now. I'm like really focusing on myself. I want to get back like I was just shooting again and it was hard being in a relationship.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I love being a dad. But I just have like so much respect for people who know that they don't want to have a kid, you know, like that just like is impressive to me that you know yourself that well, because I guess I didn't know and then I did it, and I was like, oh, this is fucking sick.
Speaker 3: I always know I was gonna have kids, yeah, at least one.
Speaker 1: As long as, like I like, my sister has a kid, so I'm like the best auntie. And my brother has a kid, and I'm like the best auntie and I'm trying my best with them, you know, but like I haven't found the right partner, you know, it's really hard to find like a good like father.
Speaker 2: Are you going to freeze your eggs so that this is more of an option going forward? No, No, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm not spending my money on that. I'm like, I freeze my face. I'm the best step mom, so like, if any rich guy wants me to be their step mom, I got you.
Speaker 2: Wait, So nothing has changed in the porn world since you took your seven year break or did you notice anything that was like a little different?
Speaker 1: A lot of stuff changed, Like what it's so like when you step on set, it's just like a military They're like you have to say so much paperwork, like are you okay with everything? It's it's just very not sexy anymore really used to. We had we had a little bit more fun. We were a little charismatic. When you go on set, it's just very like, let's shoot and let's get out.
Speaker 4: What was the kind of fun stuff you guys were doing on set before, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like having like a little quickie. No, we never really drank, but like we would have quickies in the bathroom with the talent, and that's.
Speaker 2: Off limits in the current environment.
Speaker 4: No, it's just like what you get in trouble if you went on set and you and the talents are fucking in the room.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's found upon now that you.
Speaker 4: Might not get booked again for being unprofessional or something exactly.
Speaker 1: They're like, because everyone is is just it's very everyone's scared.
Speaker 3: Everyone's scared of getting canceled or there's like.
Speaker 1: They're canceled in the industry. Since I came back, a lot of directors that I used to work with are like canceled. They're like, oh, because they were booking girls. They were telling girls to like you know, they were sucking them on the side but telling them like, oh I'll book you, blah blah blah. But they were never booked them and it was just like I was watching The Power to Carry.
Speaker 2: I was watching like an older interview the porn dude that I like, and he was basically like talking about the casting couch and basically being like, Yeah, if you want to be in my film, you know, you gotta fuck me or whatever. And I'm like, oh, like, nobody would really say that anymore. I don't think if they wanted to like stay in the game, even though I'm sure it happens, like you know, people are just starting really open about that if they are. I mean, we were talking about shooting a gang bang not with her and it was suggested that we should hire an intimacy coordinator.
Speaker 1: Right, they have that on set now.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, what the fuck? Like this game is different than what I thought it was. All right, I'm like, we're.
Speaker 1: Supposed to be having fun. We're having sex on set and everyone is just super uptight a little bit. I'm like, I'm trying to bring back the fun and bring back the looseness and having a little bit more, you know.
Speaker 2: I Mean, It's funny because I remember one of the first ever plug talk scenes that we shot, and this is not happened at all. Since then, there was like a girl who was on set that wasn't in the shoot, and she starts like hooking up with the male talent in the bathroom like as we're ending this shoe and stuff, and I was just like, whoa, this is like crazy out of control. And then that hasn't happened at all since so yeah, but.
Speaker 3: I mean that's their right morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah you want to get a little bit you're not off a little bit more?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I mean they're just going to meet up later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least here Bank now Bank there, you can't fuck hear, I'm a slot in real life? You know?
Speaker 2: Do you really feel like that you identify as a slut?
Speaker 1: Okay, some sluody things. I wasn't mean throughout one point, but now I'm just like willing it back.
Speaker 3: You're recovering, mean girl? Why were you so mean?
Speaker 1: I don't know. At that point when I was like shooting, I was just like I was a bitch a little bit. But now I'm just like trying to like wiel it back.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like you saw every girl as your competition or.
Speaker 1: What totally competition? And then I was just like it was we had a lot we were having a lot of caddy came like caddie Like we would kind of like try to out do each other in each.
Speaker 4: Scene, but there must have been some sort of like force that was U I guess instiicating this competitiveness. Was it like your agents or the directors, because it's like to.
Speaker 1: Win an or like the like the most view scene on the porn hub or something like that.
Speaker 2: I feel like you were in competition for your category more back then, Like the first ever porn girl that I really hung out with had like dark hair, and she told me that her agent got another girl that was kind of like fair skinned, dark hair, and that she like aggressively spread rumors about this girl having horrible STDs and shit, and I remember being like, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: People were like that. They would spread like one girl would record conversations when it would be like hanging out, like she would have her phone and always recording Like that's some shady shit.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh they She would show it to Derek, I, an agent back in the day, Like I'm like what he doesn't care obviously, Like like like you're just.
Speaker 4: So do you feel like you just automatically hated a blonde girl that you saw because you were always blonde.
Speaker 1: Like no, no, no, not the blonde's Actually that's too generic, right, yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it a wide category?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Because I've heard also say that, like.
Speaker 4: Back when she started porn, there's only room for like one Asian girl, that's how it was, right, and like right now every girl and only fance, Like there's so many.
Speaker 2: Girls in the Internet age. It's like the same thing with podcasts, like we just like don't really have a reason to be super competitive with other podcasts. You know, you already know there's going to be a bunch of podcasts in any given category. Everybody wants to do good. Everybody wants to be the best that they can. But ultimately it's like, are we gonna just like hate on Ryan from pillow Talk because that'll make our business better? No, it's like probably better if we're just cool and there's.
Speaker 1: Enough perverts to watch us for everyone.
Speaker 2: Well, with that in minds enough for all of us, let's perve out