Speaker 1: One O one point three katiewb with fallon and cold.
Speaker 2: Look what are you doing since you've.
Speaker 1: Been gone in Colorado? You've got like a little New York accent.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: You do it Joey from Friends By.
Speaker 2: I feel confident. I've had a lot of time to reflect.
Speaker 1: What have you learned? And you've turned to such a confident mass.
Speaker 2: I'm here today to say I'm done with Crocs. I decide I'm not no longer a crockwar So.
Speaker 1: He's been a Croc daddy for years.
Speaker 2: I'm beady. I don't know. I just thought about all the times they let me down. I've injured myself this summer at your house doing a box jump at the playground.
Speaker 1: I wasn't the crocs fo You're vertical was the issue.
Speaker 2: I tried climbing a mountain in crocs didn't help, slipping all over the place.
Speaker 1: It's actually gonna you know what. I'm actually on the crocs side you. It feels like a you issue. You chose. You gotta choose proper foot. Are Are they claiming they can climb mountain?
Speaker 2: Well, they're claiming everything there. You put those things in sports mode, you can solve world hunger and that's what they say.
Speaker 1: Okay, they have holes in them. I would never go out on the dirt and crocs. Okay, that's just bagging for a disaster.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad to be back.
Speaker 1: Good, We're happy to have you back. Time to do a little anyone listening? Who when we come back in five?
Speaker 2: Do you sit out?
Speaker 1: One on one point three? Katiewb with Fallon and Colt. Uh. I just found this out when Colt was But we'll post this little thing on Instagram occasion, like, hey, here's what's coming up on the show today. Colt casually drops that he's planning on talking to his stalker this afternoon, which every single person said, do not make contact with this person, and you seemingly ignored all advice.
Speaker 2: This isn't me feeding in to his ego.
Speaker 1: I feel like you like feeding into your ego. You like that you have a stalker, is what I feel like.
Speaker 2: No, I just needs to come to an end, and I feel like if I have a conversation with him, man to man, So.
Speaker 1: What time is this a taking place on our show?
Speaker 2: I think I have him at four forty five. Cool, but I mean he's having back and call kind of he's a stalk er. I call him right now if you want.
Speaker 1: Pass, all right pass anyone listening who this is where you call you just like shake it out, you shake it out, You're like you're ready for the holidays. I want you to get loose with us. You call six five one nine eight nine, katiew Bat. Anyone listening who actually likes egnog has an ex texting them or has multiple warning lights lit up in their dash right now, like check engine soon, low fluid low everything, like yeah, you can call six five one nine eight nine, Katie w B. Now the first one someone who actually likes egnog. That's my husband, Jake, who in this season of life right now, the holiday season, he has been dubbed jingle Jingle Jake because he eats so much jingle jingle from from Trader Jose. He's now officially lovingly Jingle Jingle Jake.
Speaker 2: And I think he does stuff though that's like these health trends. I think he doesn't even like it all right now. I don't even think he likes eggnogg.
Speaker 1: I think he's just doing it for the He loves eggnog, and he likes it. He likes to have like it once a year. He doesn't need a year round. He got the eggnog lot da at the coffee shop the other day. My his stepbrother said, Hey, what can I bring for Christmas? And Jake said, tell him to get some good eggnog? And Michael roll back, what is good eggnog? And I go do it? I don't nog? So you gotta ask Jake, I don't know what good dog is? Yeah, yeah, So anyway, if you fit into that category, you can call and we will shame you probably, Or if your ex is texting you, that's the one I want.
Speaker 2: What do they do around holidays? They bag you back, They send you a little like happy Holidays text and that's their way of like creeping in a little bit you that don't have to respond.
Speaker 1: Or lots of warning lights are on in your dash six five, one, nine, eight nine kd w B one on one point three Katie w B with thalon and colts and anyone listening, who here are the categories today? Actually likes eggnog, has an ex texting all or has a crap pen of those warning lights lit up on their dash of their car. Right now, which category do you fall into?
Speaker 2: I've fallen for two of them.
Speaker 4: But so what I'm talking about is multiple lights in my car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which ones are lit up like a Christmas tree?
Speaker 4: So I have my engine light, my ABS light, wind chill water.
Speaker 1: That's suck crazy.
Speaker 2: Are you afraid, like you're driving down one Hunter or whatever, that your just cars is gonna blow up or you don't care?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm afraid, especially because it's not five.
Speaker 2: And but also maybe your car is being like a needy girlfriend. Maybe it's just like acting up or it's like, dude, you don't need that attention. Just to relax.
Speaker 1: Let's start with the windshield wife someone that feels very easy, and also like it gets so gross this time, you gotta clear off some stuff. I'm so worried about how your.
Speaker 2: Oh brother, I've been there where I have a water bottle I just dump on the windshield because I can't. I've done that before. I'm like, I've literally taken coffee, poured it on my windshield, wipe it off. You gotta do what you gotta do if you gotta slush and no windshield wiper fluid.
Speaker 1: As expensive as coffee as it would be cheap for to get shield wiper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's just the car companies wanting you to buy windshield wipe or fluid because that light. I'm telling you, when they turned that light, I used to have a little bit to get through, right, So you don't that's what's scary. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, cool, good luck out there'd be safe. Ktew B. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 3: I have an ex who still text me, Oh my god, move on already.
Speaker 1: What are they trying to They trying to get back with you?
Speaker 3: No, it was really complicated.
Speaker 1: It always is.
Speaker 3: They are transgender. So when I first started dating them, they were a girl.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: During our relationship they were like I'm transgender, and I was like, okay, that's cool. Yeah, sick with this, you know. And then they broke up with me, and so I moved on. They wanted me back after that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they were like, oh she was super supportive. What was I thinking?
Speaker 2: Any accent text you even if they say they don't want you back, they want you back, that's what's happening.
Speaker 1: You're too You're too good.
Speaker 3: I never reply. It's been like nine years and the holiday they still text me.
Speaker 1: They do the holiday text that what I'm saying, oh, just can't let that reply, but I still get it every year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you does not. Yeah, you should just get back with them and then break up them immediately. That's what you should do.
Speaker 4: Rude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't do that.
Speaker 1: That's Colt's motto and life.
Speaker 2: I can't believe on would say that. That's crazy. Okay, cool, that's.
Speaker 3: A man now and I have a child like they really just yeah, they really do.
Speaker 1: It's been nine years, almost a decade, buddy, keep going. Hey, Katie w B which category you fall into?
Speaker 3: Multiple life on the desk?
Speaker 1: All right, go ahead and list them out for us.
Speaker 3: Ko we have too just low tire pressure and maintenance.
Speaker 5: To oil change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't worry about any of those. Those are whatever. Those were fine?
Speaker 1: What what school did you train in for a mechanics there?
Speaker 2: Cult? My dad made me do stuff sometimes.
Speaker 1: I like count that could be anything, that could be make your own sandwich.
Speaker 2: Hey, dude, my dad hadn't change in the breaks at ten years old, which feels dangerous.
Speaker 1: So dangerous. Do you think you'll get any of those checked out soon or just keep on keeping on?
Speaker 5: No, I'm not I'm no plan.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what you could also do sometimes because I've done this before. Well okay, I'm not proud of this, but I'm just saying. One time at a gas station it was like twenty below I needed air on my tire. You can just tell people you don't know how to do it, and then someone might do it for you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's a good call.
Speaker 5: I'm waiting for a husband.
Speaker 1: All yes, sad love, do your duty, sir. Thanks for calling in.
Speaker 4: Yep, thank you, appreciate you.
Speaker 6: Katie WB dude.
Speaker 1: One on one point three, Katie w B, Sallon and Colt and more. Anyone listening who because this has been a hot one. Anyone listening who actually likes egnog? Somebody texted is that eggnog was absolutely delicious mixed with pyre ball? Oh yeah, I get it, Psycho. That's like a that's a party situation. Anyone listening who has an ex texting them got this text? My high school boyfriend and I still text each other Happy Birthday. It's a limited exchange, but I actually find it really sweet. Or anyone listening who has a lot of those warning lights lit up in their car dash Katie w B. Which category you fall into this is.
Speaker 4: Avery and fall into the eggnog category.
Speaker 2: Avery, get out of here.
Speaker 1: Avery. Do you give a favorite nog?
Speaker 4: I do. Don't be shaming the nog. You gotta get it from bottom Wood farms up in forest like you go, naturally made and it's freshly grown. It's right from the cow.
Speaker 1: Come on, actually grown.
Speaker 2: You tell me you get noogged from apple woods? Apples? Would wait? Where is it.
Speaker 4: Bottom Wood ball? I'm from Fork like you go Minnesota today.
Speaker 1: Ship because that is a long drive for me.
Speaker 4: I know it's a long drive. But if you're trying to please date, come on now.
Speaker 2: If you're driving to Hugo for eggnog, dude, you a problem.
Speaker 4: I can here to work every day in the work fan and that stuff comes in a glass bottle, and it is the best eggnog you will ever play.
Speaker 1: It does sound if I was gonna do it, I feel like I would want it a glass bottle, So I respect it. But man, that's commitment. How much is a glass bottle of nog o?
Speaker 4: It comes in a half gallon and a full gallon, and a full gallon is about eight buck nine bucks?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, And you don't work for them on the side or.
Speaker 4: No, I don't work for them on the side, but if they have some APEC shut down, I'd love to get some free nog to work on their hpax.
Speaker 2: Yeay, yay, shout out. I mean that it's just getting even worse. Now you're going to trade in your h bag work for eggnog. That just feels like.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, is like, make an egnogous basement to get free h back work.
Speaker 2: I'll make it in my bathtop right now. Yeh, bottle that up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, thanks for calling in, but no problem behind it.
Speaker 2: Which category do you fall into? Fall into the car lights category?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Here a problem?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, what's going on?
Speaker 4: So I have a check engine light on, an.
Speaker 3: Oil chainplate on, and then not a light, but I do have a wheel.
Speaker 2: Bearing that is bad. You can hear it, something that could come off on the highway. You know what I do want to shout out. I want to shout out car manufacturers for not telling us everything that's wrong. It's nice because you could have a light that pops up for that wheel bearing, or if it's like yeah, dude, something's going on with your brakes. It's nice that they gave us like a little bit of like, what do they call it if if if you don't know, it's you're happier? You know what I'm saying? What is it saying? If you what you? Wait?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hold on, it's gonna let you find if you the less you know, the better. Wait, No, it's it's if you're stupid you have you know what I'm trying to say though, Right, Yeah, I don't know the phrase, but I get the idea. Yeah, well what is the phrase?
Speaker 1: Ignorance is bliss, ignorance is.
Speaker 2: And ignorance is definitely found here?
Speaker 7: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Good. Thanks.
Speaker 1: It's the Pop Culture Minute with Sellent and.
Speaker 2: Cult on one on one point three k d w B.
Speaker 1: Cult just goes, it's brought to you by ova Asa Zelond. Travis Kels is going to retire and I go, no, he's not, and he goes, I go, where'd you hear it? The Daily Mail? Anytime anyone's anything from a Daily Mail or like the New York Post, it's such whack information.
Speaker 2: Incredible, it's a credible source to say he's busy, he looks busy.
Speaker 1: It's busy, and I'm sure he will retire, but that is his life way more so than a celebrity Jeopardy. So I do think he will retire, sure, but there's no way it's this season or even next probably, but he does have to play on Christmas Day this year. What is that noise for? Do you think Taylor will spend her Christmas watching him?
Speaker 2: Definitely?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Girls, all about that image. What she's got to pull up look like the best? Dude. Imagine you don't go to your boyfriend's game on Christmas. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: He's a little I guess they have games very close, back to back to each other. And he said he's kind of my body's not going to be loving that. But he said this is a quote. I just know, I'm so fortunate to play this game. I'm going to cherish every time I get to play on the field. I'm not going to harp on that schedule that was given to us. So maybe you are right, maybe he's retiring. That felt like feels like a final thing to say. So anyway, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, if I'm making a hundred million dollars from a podcast, I'm not gonna be like, yeah, let's just go get wrecked. Every Just dude's hitting me like every other day.
Speaker 1: Part of me is like yes, and part of me was like no, because you do have such a limited time. You can't go back if you regret it. Except Tom Brady, I guess that's true. That's how time you can do the podcast for He can do the podcast forever. I thought you were chained. Oh wait, in the new year, Colt's no longer saying one hundred percent because someone said he says it so much, you're doing what now?
Speaker 2: It's gonna be one.
Speaker 1: And also, I haven't talked about this yet, but I've been like like soft launching my new catchphrase. I got two that I'm working on, lock In. Let's hear Sina stole one. Lock In is one of them.
Speaker 2: You're so.
Speaker 1: Well well, well is my other one? In cold keeps saying it. It's so disrespectful. I regret ever telling you that it's gonna be my new catch phrase. Tom Holland and Zendaya just like us. They were out shopping at Nordstrum. Whoa, they weren't Rodale Drive, they were nord Strum. It's like you and me.
Speaker 2: I'm not even I'm not the rack. I'm not north Strum rack, which apparently is kind of a different and the Nordstrum. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's highly discounting.
Speaker 2: Because I feel boozy when I walk up in the Nord Storm rack. I'm like, dude knocking.
Speaker 1: There are like obviously big name brands, but part of me wonders, is it real?
Speaker 2: Are they just setting a number but it's really not that number you're saying.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: You know how like some clothing brands, they they have stuff they sell to the discount stores. It was never sold in the real store. It's just they like let the brand be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I happened with TJ Max came out like it wasn't actual clothing from it was just like, right, yeah, exactly, you're right. Yeah, you're right about a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Mariah Carey, Mimi and re Re Rihanna, they got real close. Recently, Rihanna went to her show in New York City Tuesday evening and guess what Mariah Carey signed Rihanna's boobs?
Speaker 2: Be'st legendary it is?
Speaker 1: It is I would let Mariah carry sign my boobs. I signed a man's boob at my very first Minnesota state fair.
Speaker 2: Not mine.
Speaker 1: He brought me up. I believe a pork chop on a stick and I signed his movies.
Speaker 2: A signable for sure. Yeah for show pork chopping a stick.
Speaker 1: Uh, Cardi b An Offset continue to be the most publicly dysfunctional couple together or a part of all time. They're out here posting left and right. He's like, single and miserable. He's like, you need to stop worrying about that. You know what egg plan emoji? You start worrying about that new music And she's like, so dating because I'm single means I'm just worried about that egg plan emoji. You sound like a dummy, trying to be fake nice after you did what you wanted from the beginning, trying to push a narrative to these people. She said, sign the papers today, God, just sign the papers. It's so trashy. I love it. I live for this drama. Yeah, that is your pop culture. We're going to come back with the Secret of the Week. Yeah, a little taste.
Speaker 2: So usually it's somebody doing something for the girlfriend, but a boss did something for the girlfriend. I'll explain. It gets a little messy. If it gets a little messy, sound sketchy. Also, I just found out this information about Sabrina Carpenter do what you mama did, but she actually wrote this song all about Joe exotic like the Tiger King.
Speaker 1: You're not going to believe this. It's the Secret Story of the Week with Allen.
Speaker 2: And Cold on one on one point three. Kat w B. Now, I want you to put yourself in this position. Really think about this, and how would you react if you found this out about your significant other.
Speaker 1: I can tell you right now. You know I'm a jealous person, So okay, if this is something that would make me jealous, you know how it react.
Speaker 2: You've heard of somebody sleeping with her boss for a promotion or raise, right, that's the thing that happens. Sometimes. This is a little twist. Somebody writes in she says, hello, I am the boss, immediately grab my attention. I'm like, all right, this person thinks about themselves. Okay, it's like I manage a place. I don't want to tell you where it is whatever.
Speaker 7: But.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nope, long story short, I'm really attracted to one of my employees. Only thing is he's in a relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So after a while of talking and kind of hitting it off, we become kind of like work a husband and wife. I took things to the next level. He immediately rejected my advances, saying, I have a girlfriend. Okay, respect, I can't like it's fun talking to you and flirting whatever, but I just I don't want it to go any further.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cans can't go places.
Speaker 2: I get it. So I said, I know how much you make. Your financial situation. Can't be the greatest.
Speaker 1: Or man. I guess if it's a man or a woman, it's a woman, Okay, okay, I just as a woman. Once you have once you receive a rejection like that, you the tail goes between your leg, you go to a different you leave this what you actually start avoiding him.
Speaker 2: But she abols, She abols, that's what she said, a.
Speaker 1: Creepy boss, going okay, just I know how much money you make. Go on.
Speaker 2: So I made him a proposition. I said, we hook up occasionally, I'll give you that promotion.
Speaker 1: In my illegal, I'm so disturbed, I'm so upset.
Speaker 2: She says, Well, this is how she justifies it. She says, in my mind, I'm actually helping out his girlfriend because now they can go on vacations, they can afford maybe a nice place or around.
Speaker 1: I'm a crazy person.
Speaker 2: He balance, you don't have to worry about first groceries or gas or their car payment. In a way, this like ten minute act he's doing.
Speaker 1: He's going to get that raise in promotion when he soues you also.
Speaker 2: And that's pretty much where she left out. She wasn't asking for like any you know, that's what secretly she was just saying.
Speaker 1: Secretly is not like a where they ask for advice.
Speaker 2: Now, I will ask you this, would you be would you be upset if Jake he waked up with his boss for a promotion for the family, though it's for the family. We don't need money, all right, I'm just I'm just wondering.
Speaker 1: Mama over here has two jobs. We are fine. Let me tell you something right now. You are despicable. You are asking for advice. If I heard the same story and it was a guy doing it girl to a girl, I would think it was disgusting and predatory. So I'm gonna say it's the same thing as a female boss doing it to a guy. It's sick and predatory. If that's not cool, now not it is.
Speaker 2: The guy in the wrong because he's following suit with the boss, or is he the victim in this all, he.
Speaker 1: Didn't what do you mean following suit? I think you can be friends and chatty. He probably does want to be wanted to be on his boss's good side. And then he did the right thing by saying, like whoa lady.
Speaker 2: Hold up? Hold up?
Speaker 1: He pulled the reins on the horses and no, none.
Speaker 2: No, But now they're hooking up. So is he in the wrong for that?
Speaker 1: She didn't say they're hooking up.
Speaker 2: No, they are hooking up.
Speaker 1: Where did I miss that they are hooking up? Where did I miss that?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but they are hooking up.
Speaker 1: In this she said she made a proposition.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and he went through it. Oh, that's why I read it. At least I read it as he accepted the proposition.
Speaker 1: I think I blacked out. I don't know that I heard the second part of the email. Yeah, I think if they're hooking up, then yes, he is in the wrong.
Speaker 2: Okay. I was gonna say, it's kind of crazy you're not saying that he's in the wrong right now.
Speaker 1: But I didn't even hear that part of it. Yeah, I'm fired up. You are You're wake, he's wake, he's weak. You should have Oh no, I don't. Oh no, you know that whole bit. On TikTok, we listen and we do not judge. I listen and I absolutely am judging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're not wrong for that. I would too, But listen, you gotta put food on the table.
Speaker 1: No, that's your secret of the week. It's one of one point three katiew. You have a surprised me. Come back one on one point three Katiew with Fallon and Cult. So we always do Radios Categories on Wednesdays at three o'clock. We've had a good fortune of having Max from Kfan join us. He could not come today, And actually we've had a special guest, Dad Chats. That's what he's known as on TikTok, but Dylan Michael White is his name on Instagram. He's joined us a few times. He's actually going to join us Friday. But we are blessed today we have a blast from the past that I think is going to be a more regular guest on our show joining us. I'm so excited. You're going to find out who it is for Radios Categories in five minutes one on one point three k DWB with Fallon and Cult. And I didn't think I'd be saying this ever again. Hello, oh my god, welcome back. Oh so much better now I know. So just a quick rundown. Ted used to come in. He was at our promotion destructor here at katw B. He Ted came down. We forced him, like every day basically to do either radios categories. We kept adding more and more clip quiz Ted talks and then everything then Ted was slaughtered as they do here at iHeart.
Speaker 2: It happens, and we love we.
Speaker 1: Love our company, yeah obviously, but we missed the energy and the vibes that Ted brought. Well it's been a few months, yep. So I got I got the courage to I well, I asked you first, I said, weuld you ever want to come back and do some games and bits with us? And You're like, of course yeah. And so then I texted rich our boss, I'm like, are we allowed to have Ted back in? He wasn't like fired, Like he didn't do anything.
Speaker 7: Frod, I didn't really go out like you know, guns of blades or anything.
Speaker 1: And he said, you know what, let me check with the bosses and they were like, for.
Speaker 2: Sure, So here we are. We made it. We made it quick.
Speaker 1: Update you know. Obviously. One of the big things is we talked about the love of your life that you had not said I love you too yet, And I got to ask you every single because you're so no I'm the noses. But he started dating Abby here and we would like each week at an update, like the meeting the parents, all the things.
Speaker 7: Yep, went to our family Christmas class weekend.
Speaker 2: That was a big deal. That got me a Christmas gift.
Speaker 1: So I think I'm in How long have you guys been together now?
Speaker 2: I want to say, it's like nine months.
Speaker 1: So have you said I love you?
Speaker 2: Yes? God?
Speaker 1: I started following Abby on Instagram.
Speaker 7: We're so we're fallon. Texted me like two months ago, like, have you said I love you yet? So nosy, but at least you know that I still think.
Speaker 1: About you and love you.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Oh, music had the change. Love music.
Speaker 2: It's so corny.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited to have you here. For radios categories, Am I going first or second?
Speaker 2: Coldy, you can go second. Let's kitchen here second. So yeah, we're gonna kick you out.
Speaker 7: Go get Oh my gosh, I'm kind of nobody. I haven't played since the last time I was here.
Speaker 2: Really russy. I have faith in you though, Thank you, apprecie. So here we go, Here we go. I'm gonna give you ten categories your letter today. L L L as doing L A minute to go through these in your time? Starts now, Christmas songs, skip, holiday decorations, lights, yeah, winter activities lose oh good one gifts to give.
Speaker 9: Leopard print holidays, oh my god, holiday movies love actually, holiday treats.
Speaker 2: Lung lint chocolates so good, okay, Christmas characters gosh a skip, New Year's resolutions, losing weight solid okay, Holiday traditions leftsa and winter clothing items long pants long John's all right, and that is your time. That is your time, Balan, you know what. I'm okay with that.
Speaker 1: I'm back.
Speaker 2: How did you do, sed uh?
Speaker 7: You know, for having like three or four months off?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, well I'll also I wasn't I didn't know would be themed.
Speaker 1: Oh it's themed. Okay, what a surprise. I did just of course, heads back for ten seconds and I forced me to do Instagram video with us that is officially posted if you'd like to see him in the flash baby.
Speaker 2: Okay, So back fallin your letter is l oh, you have a minute to go thirtise your time starts now. Christmas songs, let its know. Oh, holiday decorations skip, really, Winter activities yeah really.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Cockies, snow man la la la la. Skip gifts to give, gifts to give love?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh, nice, holiday.
Speaker 1: Movies, lampoot's, Lampoon'schrismification.
Speaker 2: Holiday treats, licorice, keep going, Christmas characters.
Speaker 8: Sorry, Lucy. New Year's resolutions, lose weight, skip, go time, winter clothing items I don't know, skip wait, holiday traditions took traditions ye, no idea skip.
Speaker 2: All right, that's your time, go back, give me more. That's your time, dude.
Speaker 1: You screwed me so much, you took so much time.
Speaker 2: I'll give you. Put ten seconds on the clock. Holiday decorations, no.
Speaker 1: One knows that one. Winter activities lace, okay, winter activities, leg wrestling.
Speaker 2: I mean, all right, get warm with not as I feel comfortable? Is that good? Everybody calls here a coaster? Okay, all right, okay, so we're gonna go through these quickly. Christmas songs ted, you had nothing found, you had let it snow good one now. Holiday decorations ted. But the obvious lights lights, just lights fallin.
Speaker 1: That's way better than place.
Speaker 2: You had lace, which is it.
Speaker 1: Tib cloth lace?
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, you're right, you are right generous. Yeah, winter activities.
Speaker 1: Also maybe it was a decoration from my body.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 1: Gag, I get it confident, keep it sexy.
Speaker 2: You had a loose is that lose? Lose?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good one.
Speaker 2: Fallon you had like wrestling.
Speaker 1: You don't have to count. That's a winter activity.
Speaker 2: You are inside board.
Speaker 1: I guess yeah, that's loose, but okay, that's your choice as the.
Speaker 2: Judge gifts to give. That's a leopard print panties. I just like I thought leopard print.
Speaker 7: Then the panties just came and that was a little more wholesome.
Speaker 2: With love, that's beautiful. Holiday movies, Ted had love actually found had lampoon.
Speaker 1: I don't think it is. You can't give me the it's.
Speaker 2: National, would be vocal, Ted using your big boy voice. Very nice.
Speaker 1: So okay.
Speaker 2: Holiday treats. We had Lynch chocolate for Ted.
Speaker 1: Oh, great choice.
Speaker 2: Right. Fallon had licorice.
Speaker 1: It is a stocking stuff for thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah that was good? All right. Christmas characters, did you have nothing for you? You had nothing that one's had found. You had Lucy.
Speaker 1: Cindy, lou who could have counted if you went lou who commas Cindy.
Speaker 2: But yeah, New Year's resolutions. You both had losing weight.
Speaker 1: Well that's hurtful.
Speaker 2: Holiday traditions. Ted had LEFSA had so Minnesota of you right, nothing and winter clothing items. Ted had long John's good one and had nothing. So I'm calculating, I'm doing all these things. It was close, It was close, but for Ted's first time back taking it home seven to six, he actually.
Speaker 1: Deserves the one he cheats for Max every week. It's so embarrassing, really, but you actually deserve on Max now.
Speaker 2: Wo Max is the rizzler. We did find that out.
Speaker 7: Max is a charismatic dude. He's got the risk he does.
Speaker 2: He does shut out.
Speaker 1: We love you, thank you.
Speaker 6: For coming and and congratulations.
Speaker 2: Thanks. I love Ballan and Colt Who. Today's trending with Mellon and Cold on one on one.
Speaker 1: K w b oh, look out Taco Bells getting frisky out here.
Speaker 2: Okay, I already know what you're gonna talk about.
Speaker 1: And ounce their chicken nuggets on their menu coming tomorrow, Crispy Chicken nuggets coded with accommodation of breadcrumbs and crushed up to making them quote unquote Mexican. That's what they say. Yeah, they tested them here in Minneapolis, by the way, and in Houston, and they try to more than one hundred different dipping sauces and it's going down, baby, And people loved them when they tested them here. People love them, like like them better than a lot of places like that. Do chicken mcgaggots.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm old fashioned and I'm just like, what what we do we need change? Do we need yes? Do we need? We need nuggets Atco? Because I could just go there are places for nuggets.
Speaker 1: Stop coming from you. It's insane. Think about your children. All your children are the pickiest eaters of all time. Correct, Most kids don't go to Taco bell and love everything. Kids are so basic, they're like fries and nuggets. Maybe if they're filming risky, but.
Speaker 2: There's a place for that. I'd be like, if we just throw on some jazz very quick. Three, You're so wrong.
Speaker 1: You're actually infuriating me again as a parent. You so you, as a parent, would like to go to three different places or you just like to appease your kids and get the same thing every time. Absolutely not. This is what I learned that. No, I'm not gonna let you talk. I'm gonna tell you what I learned as a parent, as with the five years under my belt now, Mama, I'm not basing my life completely around my child. Yes, I gotta. I think that's how you stay sane. Is you have like you have to give your kids, you give them a schedule, Yes, but they need to like work around your life or your life is based that's not that's.
Speaker 2: Not like I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: But you're saying, let's go to five different places. No, maybe I don't want freaking McDonald's. Maybe I want taco.
Speaker 2: Beat for McDonald's is like, dude, you know what, we're.
Speaker 1: Maybe more passionate in my life.
Speaker 2: What if McDonald's like, dude, we're gonna make tacos. Let's do that. Like at some point at the drawing line, it's like, all right, you make the taco That doesn't even make sense. Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 1: It doesn't mean.
Speaker 2: We'll swooping down. They're like, dude, we're gonna start doing with McDonald It doesn't get let's do these nuggets.
Speaker 1: But see, but see, nuggets are so easy. They already have a deep frier that is, toss them in McDonald's. You'd have to have a whole different station for tacos. That's crazy. Sorry, total side note, Yes, shut up, but also, but also, Jake made the boldest statement I have heard lately with fast food. He said, the McDonald's steak bagel is the best breakfast sandwich at any fast food restaurant. He said it's better than a Bruger's breakfast sandwich. And Brugers is known for their bagel breakfast sandwiches.
Speaker 2: McDonald's doing steak bagels, he said, what's happened?
Speaker 1: He said, this is the bagel. He said the bagel is the softest, bodiest, perfect, It's a perfect combination of every taste. He said he's never had a better breatha sandwich in his life from a fast food place.
Speaker 2: Try it.
Speaker 1: I haven't tried it either. He was, like, I came home the other day. I brought him an old fashioned glazed maple donut. I also brought him a breakfast sandwich. He did not tell me he'd already eaten the McDonald's breakfast sandwich and hate everything.
Speaker 2: I gave him.
Speaker 1: That's why he's Jingle Jingle Jake this holiday season. Hell yeah, well we're out of time now. Trending brought to you by Nicolay Law dot Comlin one on one point three kd WB with Fallon and Colton. You know this is really cool. We're gonna do our after School Pop Quaz. Your chance to win Nickelodeon Universe passes. You have to answer some trivia, but you can call right now to play at six five, one, nine, eight nine katiew B. Nickelodeon Universe is actually doing like a New Year's Eve celebration. It's really cool. It's like for kids, so it's like a family friendly count down at six pm because obviously you're not let your kids stay up till midnight and have a bunch of New Year's Eve activities that start in the park at ten am. I actually just posted on my Instagram stories if you follow me Fallin Fali and KTWB on Instagram. I've posted a link for that so you can check it out. But you'll win a pair of wristbands. We can ride all the rides right now for Nickelodeon Universe if you win our after School Pop quiz Hi KTWB, what's your name?
Speaker 2: Bye? Sky?
Speaker 1: All right, Sky, hold on one second. We're gonna get someone else to play against you. Hi, KATWB what's your name? Allison? Allison? Okay, we have Alison and Sky playing today. I'm gonna ask you guys some trivia questions. If you know the answer, you chime in with your name, and whoever gets the most correct out of three wins? Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah? All right?
Speaker 1: Question number one? How do see otters keep from drifting apart when they sleepy? Yes? Guy bylenk Arms, Yeah, they hold hands exactly, email that otters or can be ferocious?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 1: Over that gang of oterers attack that woman in a park?
Speaker 2: Thirty of them?
Speaker 1: So many?
Speaker 2: Yeah? All right?
Speaker 1: Question number two? In which city was John F. Kennedy assassinated?
Speaker 2: A guy? Sky?
Speaker 1: Washington?
Speaker 8: DC?
Speaker 1: No, Alison?
Speaker 5: Are him?
Speaker 1: No? Dallas? I went to visit my friend Raven, she worked there, and she's like, here's where it happened. I'm like, oh, I didn't ask for this tour, all right? Question number three, A pomski is a mixture of what two dog breeds?
Speaker 2: Guy?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Guy, that's right. The hustle and just like that, Sky, you are a winner. Thanks for playing Alison Scott. You get a pair of Nickelodeon Universe passes. Congratulations, Thank you, You're very welcome. Okay, speaking of dogs, I have to explain that I am getting my daughter a dog toy for her big Christmas present.
Speaker 2: Now I heard you talking about this.
Speaker 1: I don't understand, and that's and I'm going to explain myself. But she is getting a dog toy for Christmas as her main gift, her main gift.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I'm a good parent and I will explain in six minutes. On one oh one point three kd W B one O one point three k d WB with Fallon and Colt. So have are you taking your girls? Colt to see Santa Claus. I think we talked about it. You were kind of like on the fence.
Speaker 2: Well, they have a love hate relationship with Sants, so they love what he offers and brings the table, but when they see him in real life, there's something about him. I think it's like it's aura. Yeah that they're but I mean he's coming to my house hopefully.
Speaker 1: Olive teared up once meeting Santa, but it was like because she was like one you know what I mean. Like, it was like, what's happening? Who is this person? And why are my parents no longer holding me?
Speaker 2: So I'm pretty crazy when you just drop your kid off to sit on Santa's lap, rock your kid up.
Speaker 1: First of all, a lot of the Santas they don't sit on the Santa lap anymore. They sit next to them. A lot of them. The one that we visited all did not sit on his lap, all right, she sat next to him. So not all the Santas are doing that anymore. Well yeah, but I mean, yes, trying to I we talk about it in a different way, but so basically we went to see Santa. And on the way there, I said, what are you gonna ask Santa for? And she said the elephant with pink polk dods? And I said, what elephant with pink polka dot? She's like the elephant with pink you know you know what I'm talking about. And we're like, no, if she reads these books that have an elephant biggie and I said, yeah, oh god, those books are so good. I said that one know from Rudolph, and I start thinking, I'm like, what elephant are you talking about? One of the Misfit Toys. I didn't mean to say it so rude, because the Misfit Toys already have enough slack and know what I'm saying. But she's like, yeah, oh my god, and I pull a Google it a Google search the I'm like this elephant. She's like, that's the one, and Jake looks at me and gives me that look of just like hi roll. So she tells Santa, and I'm like, good luck, Santa.
Speaker 5: Haha.
Speaker 1: I wanted to assist Santa a little bit and start looking like you're doing some research to send Santa a couple of lengths. Fun fact. That elephant basically impossible to find. They made one of these elephants in nineteen ninety eight for the anniversary of Rudolph and uh fun fact. Santa told me Santa has budget. Santa looking to spend seventy dollars on a little stuffed animal that OLLI will forget about and basically so, upon a second Google search, I discover another one at pet cole.
Speaker 2: Why did they get go Oh that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Actual, it's all like ten dollars. Oh, Dad has a squeaker, which I think is an extra kind of like fun thing about it?
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that'll be that'll be awesome for your child, but so annoying so quickly for you.
Speaker 1: Sent the link to Santa saying, hey, just make life easier so the elves don't have to build this one.
Speaker 2: Did he give you your thumbs up winky face?
Speaker 1: No, he said he left me on red.
Speaker 2: But sand is even Carl. He's busy. He's busy, busy year.
Speaker 1: So long story longer. My daughter is going to get a dog toy for her main gift for Christmas this year, and I support it.
Speaker 2: And you found, I mean, Santa found. I'm the cheap cheap too about that.
Speaker 1: I do feel like at some point there will be a tag of war between her and a dog Frank with it, because Franks will be like so high for this toy.
Speaker 2: Also, probably you might just get like two.
Speaker 1: Some kids love animal toys though that they're like, oh a little cat mouse, save some money. Yeah, there you go. Facts hot tip. There's my hot take this holiday season.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest with you. I've never thought about Christmas shopping for my child at like pet Co.
Speaker 1: Or pet Smart or something that tells me you have a narrow focus. I do it was like expand and think outside the box. There you go. Well, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year? And have you had a bough one on one point three kd WB with Fallin and cult Okay, I posted these up on my Facebook. Fallin katiewb, what is your holiday hot take? And the example I gave, which I don't agree with, is you think family matching Christmas pj's are stupid. I don't agree with it. I think they're really cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: But some people have hot takes. And if you have a holiday hot take, you can text in five three nine two one or you can call six five one nine eight nine ktew B. Here are the ones that I got on Facebook. This one says elf on a shelf. I tell every parent skip it not not the not the move. It's a stress. It's a stress. You don't know what, you don't know what the elf is going to get into. You got to remind that elf to go to the North Paul and come back. You know what I'm saying. So it's a lot of stress, a lot of stress. Number two holiday hot take, Debbie says, I like to listen to Christmas music on my radio in my car. It bugs me that most of the songs are about winter or snow and not about Christmas. Also, Dan Fogelberg's another old ling zign should be played a lot more.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that is. No, it probably should.
Speaker 1: I know old ling zign, but I don't know if I know. Dan's another old sign. No, no idea liz ugly Christmas sweater? She says, why is this a thing?
Speaker 2: Does it's fun?
Speaker 1: That also doesn't racks up. Just purchase the goodwill ones and resell them at higher prices.
Speaker 2: I want to be surprised.
Speaker 1: It's possible. It's possible.
Speaker 2: Cult.
Speaker 1: Do you have any holiday hot takes you'd like to add?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm pretty positive when it comes to holidays. I'm like, whatever you want to do is cool. However you want to celebrate, as long as you're celebrating. The only hot take is when it's not even a hot take, when you're just not in the holiday mood. It's like, all right, just shut up, stop, just relaxed.
Speaker 1: Ye asked for it. I don't have been really boring if no one posted a hotpital cult.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying, if somebody isn't in to Christmas if you're like a you know, hot take. Yeah, it's like, dude, you don't even talk to me until the New year then, or actually I will say this, I just come I got one, Okay, ready for it.
Speaker 1: Some people are ba hombug, Like one guy texted in bah hombug because he and his wife are divorced and the kids with her. This Christmas way spending it alone, so he isn't about Christmas this year, And I totally get that.
Speaker 2: Dude, you gotta come up with some new things makes up happy though. Get a train set you know what I mean, Set it up on your basement. Whatever. Here's what I'm saying. Oh f I am actually annoyed at my street for not going harder on Christmas decorations. I'll drive around these streets and these these neighborhoods like, dude, oh my god, be so cool if my neighborhood was actually festive. It just feels like there should be a tax if you don't put Christmas lights up. Three fine, I.
Speaker 1: Don't have Christmas win suff and I have them in my house. Put them outside.
Speaker 2: You're part of the problem, and that's expensive.
Speaker 1: I don't even know where any outlets are Have you seen the hill I live on? Where would I find an outlet I have? I have like a million mile like exingine cord. The deer be chewing through it. It's like no. Okay, number two, speaking of I didn't tell you this. I have fancy neighbors and they invited us to go do something very cool. Okay, I'll tell you when we come back. What do you more? Holiday hot takes on Katie w B one to one point three KATIEWB with thallon wait, Cult, can we play some holiday music because he's a holiday hot takes?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. The first of all, Colt said that you should be fine if you don't have Christmas lights, And the first text we got is touch grass with your Christmas lights, fee Cult, Well, it would.
Speaker 2: Just be not just imagine driving around a city and like every house is lit up just like Christmas. That sounds so mad, like a like a movie, like a Pallmark movie.
Speaker 1: If you have a holiday hot take, you can call six five to one nine eight nine KATIEWB or text five three nine two one katiewb one. Here's the text we got. My holiday hot take is when people start posting in July how many fridays there are until Christmas? Like, I don't need that kind of countdown. It stresses me out. Some people love Christmas and like the day after Christmas, like three hundred and sixty four days, don't Christmas? And you're like, okay, give me a minute, man.
Speaker 2: They just love the joy though, they really do.
Speaker 1: I love Christmas.
Speaker 2: I love it so much, and Jesus shout out obviously.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, here's the next post we got on Facebook Holiday hot take hot take. It's not super magical for moms with multiple kids who feel super overwhelmed this time of year. Spoken from experience. He had a comment on that cult.
Speaker 2: We're magical moms. No, I mean yeah, I was probably stressful, that's all right. I mean for the kids, I'll put on a brain face. Meant like, you know, try to have a little fun. But what epps, what.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to like be like, oh, I make sure to help Jen out so she doesn't feel all this stress. And you said it quote I put on a brave face. No one asked you to put on a brave face, Like moms are stressed out and you're like, oh sick.
Speaker 2: Well, we're all in this together. Listen, dads are going through dads are going through stuff too.
Speaker 1: What are you personally going through? Because you can't speak on behalf of all?
Speaker 2: Dad's too much, just too much, she even talk about right now, right, let me get back to you.
Speaker 1: Jake last night wrapped his first and probably only present he'll have to wrap of the holiday season. He was like, oh, this just shucks, and I was really, I want to have four hundred presents on our behalf.
Speaker 2: You gotta, you gotta what's it called, you gotta take care of your household? That you gotta. You gotta figure out what's going on. If your husband is being lazy on the side, that's you gotta kick him in the booty. Dude, you gotta speak up a little bit. Don't just hide that and sign and cry in the.
Speaker 1: If we laid down the amount of duties and tasks that Jake and I do, it would be so uneven with how much more he does than me, that I would never bring up the fact that I wrap our Christmas presents to his face?
Speaker 2: Have you it?
Speaker 1: Behind his back on the radio. He's in the middle of his work Secret Santa right now, so I'm safe.
Speaker 2: Oh nice?
Speaker 1: Uh? Megan says her holiday hot take, people don't need more stuff. Normalize giving grocery gift cards.
Speaker 2: Day man, sister love that.
Speaker 1: I love that meme that was going around. It's like, hey, Black Friday deals. I don't need a flat screen. Mama needs some groceries. Can we get a little count like well discount groceries.
Speaker 2: We all have TVs. We don't need that anymore. No, baby, don't make me spend seven dollars on avocados. Let's not price down.
Speaker 1: Agreed. Caitlin says, be understanding of your loved ones time and bandwidth. We were invited to five family Christmases this year. It's not possible to be everywhere at once. Don't make anyone feel guilty for where they want to spend their holidays, even if they choose to spend it alone or in Mexico. Sometimes I wish I was last cry emoji. We'll come back and we'll do some more of these holiday hot takes. Like I said, you can text them men five three nine two one or call sixty five one nine eight nine kd.
Speaker 2: B go ahead six.
Speaker 1: One on one point thirty. KATIEWV with Fallon and Colt got some more holiday hot takes. Okay, this is just cold. I want you to yes or know these? Okay, you ready for turkey? Is disgusting. People try so hard to make it taste like something.
Speaker 2: That's text we got No. I mean it's it's not like the best meal, but it's not disgusting.
Speaker 1: This text says people in your family over twenty one do not need gifts. If they want it, they buy it during the years, just spend time together.
Speaker 2: Tweet unless it's money. I'm wanting money. That seems nice and helpful.
Speaker 1: You know what. I can't imagine a world where I don't no matter how old my niece and neph you are, I feel like I will, like forever get them gifts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true if I only have like.
Speaker 1: The one niece and nephew. Though, if I have fifteen, I think I would draw the line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, niece, that's different. For some reason, I was thinking about like brother and sister, like if you're both, if you're just up there, don't I don't know.
Speaker 1: I told my sister. I was like, I'm buying your kids stuff, you're buying my kids. We don't need to get we have everything we need. If you buy me something you're just buying me stuff to buy me stuff. If I really needed something, that'd be different. So let's just knocket each other gifts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put her in line. What Just tell her straight up how it is.
Speaker 1: But okay, I love my sister, but I literally said last year, I go, hey, I'm gonna spend one hundred dollars each on your kids. And she wrote back, Okay, that's cool. I spent two hundred each on yours day. That was but she only sent that to me to basically guilt me and just spending more. And I was like, I've always had just a niece nephew, and that's what I've given them for their birthday and Christmas every Yet how much I've spent on them, wasn't planning on upping it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When I'd be like all right, cool, thanks for doing.
Speaker 1: That, it was bizarre. I was like, I don't want to start this. I don't want to start this tradition. I'm like spending that much on them. Yeah, Amanda says holiday hot take. I'm not a fan of the inflatable outdoor ornaments. I was fine with one or whatever, but some yards are vomited with them. It's not cute.
Speaker 2: There's this uh in Saint Louis part there's this one house like right off Minnetonka, and it has I don't know how they fit it in their yard. There's like about seventy inflatables. I thought of it. I was like, they're electricity villa. It's just so high. And also how are they keeping them up? Like it feels like they would just float away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Wendy Amanda goes in. Okay, get ready, Amanda doesn't have one. Amanda has many holiday hot takes. Christmas cards are a waste of paper and stamps. All I Want for Christmas was overplayed. A Christmas story is also overplayed. Theme days at work and school are exhausting. Working in general, the last two weeks of the year feels pointless. Okay, okay, I agree with all these Honestly. Yeah, I'm Christmas cards though, because it brings me joy to send them out.
Speaker 2: I like the theme days at work and Christmas cards. I mean, if we're talking about wasting paper and stamps, that's I mean, they probably waste a lot more paper and stamps and other things.
Speaker 1: But Jake said yesterday he goes just just so you know, I'm I'm officially keeping tabs on who sent us a card last year and didn't send us one this year, And I go, what is wrong with you? Every year we send them out and we get less and less cards.
Speaker 2: You're on my fridge right now. To be fair, I've never sent out Christmas cards, so it's not because I don't like you. I just I've just never done it.
Speaker 1: Well, I said to him, go, I think just less and less people are doing it. I don't think we're being asked from their list. He's like, no, I think we're being asked. Thinks we're getting asked from list.
Speaker 2: Dude, You're on my fridge. Every time I go in for the seventh snack at night, I see Jake's jacked body judging me, and I see her enough. Yeah, oh you.
Speaker 1: Didn't even look at me. You just put the bag that over.
Speaker 2: Minds say the photo you guys chose for Jakes pecs are popping out like crazy. It looks like he's a bodybuild.
Speaker 1: Okay, to be fair, it's from his brother's wedding. Talk about a bridesmaid trying to make it about herself by showing too many boobies.
Speaker 2: That's Jake.
Speaker 1: He picked the tightest outfit. He literally had to go let his pants out the day before the wedding because it was so tight on his body.
Speaker 2: His bicep is as big as Dylan's head. I'm like, dude, I don't.
Speaker 1: He's got strong arms, he can lift you up. Tasha around a little bit.
Speaker 2: Don't throw me with a good time.
Speaker 1: Oh God, that visual I'm never getting out of my head. Another holiday hot take this from Alsia the pressure to buy everyone gifts, yet people cry about waste and overflowing landfills. We don't do presents for anyone except our kids, not even each other, Brianna. People go overboard with stalking. Stocking should be a little trinkets, not small expensive items. And also actual peppermint is not great. Green spearmant is better.
Speaker 2: Do I like peppermint? I feel that way about about Easter because my wife started getting like the kids bikes and stuff on Easter. I'm like, started doing that, Like, I don't know. He rode his way in on this thing.
Speaker 1: Katie is a final one says having to buy Holly gifts for co workers is burdensome.
Speaker 2: Speaking of we're doing our exchange. We don't know who has who we did a white elephant type thing.
Speaker 1: We're doing a secret Santa called my each drew name. There were two names in the bucket. The rule was you can't draw your own name. I'm not sure who Cult drew. I'm not sure who I drew. The reveal happens on Friday, which is very exciting. I can't wait to see who my secret Santa is and when they got me. The limit was five dollars, yes.
Speaker 2: And a little gift from me to you right now. I do have a little you can count as like a stocking stuffer if you'd like. Probably won't, but I got you. This who.
Speaker 1: My favorite thing we do now. I'm gonna be sad when Christmas is over. You ready, here we go?
Speaker 2: Let me you want me roll? Let me thank us?
Speaker 4: Old you?
Speaker 2: Why Superman? Right?
Speaker 1: Guess that doesn't count. If you drew my name as my gift you stuff to spend five dollars on me? Thank you so much?
Speaker 2: I got you or doing It's the Pop Culture Minute with Selling and Colt on one on one point three kd W B.
Speaker 1: Cult. I've only been with him for like a few hours now. I haven't seen him in days, and he's asked anyone who's passed, you're going to see the Complete Unknown movie with about Bob Dylan. It's like his new conversation Starter, which is fine, but now I think Timothy Shallowmy has taken it too far. He's singing with a harmonica on the New York City Beer like full Bob Dylan mode. I'm like, all right, we got I get you got.
Speaker 2: A movie prom but like, but it's weird because it's not He's not dressed like Bob. He's just in a six and like a leather jacket, and the harmonica.
Speaker 1: He's playing is actually his iPhone. I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's why I keep asking people because I feel bad because I do think it'll be a great movie, and I do think he'll be exceptional in it. But it's just like I think he wants it to be this legendary thing.
Speaker 1: Cold doesn't fit. Anyone outside of Minnesota cares about Bob Dylan. There. That's you, just admit it, that's what you think.
Speaker 2: Well, everyone for starters thought he was dead because of the movie. They were like, wait, oh yeah, it's like a tribute about Dylan, and it's like, no, he's just here.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear anyone think that is really.
Speaker 2: People were like, is he oh, is this like a tribute note? I don't. I hope it does well, but I don't.
Speaker 1: Think I think it'll be interesting because it is like Prince is well. Some might argue that, but I think arguably Prince is bigger than Bob Dylan, right, But I don't know. I mean, but timoth I think they're hoping Timothy Shallow may his star power of him being like young will reach the younger audiences. But we'll see that's it. It can be. It could be tough.
Speaker 2: I know there's a love triangle, so.
Speaker 1: See they should lead with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure people.
Speaker 1: Bob Dylan would love that. His life is just led like the story is a love triangle.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: I don't think he'd be a fan. Uh So, Mariah Carey just signed it on ptograph. Rihanna's boobs and look I am in the way where I carry got sick. She had to cancel a couple couple of shows, which, let's be honest, this is her highlight season. She's a Queen of Christmas, so to cancel Christmas shows must suck. She's back in action. Rihanna goes to check it out. Tuesday evening she sees there and she's like, gets that red sharpie signs those movies, And I'm like, get it. I once signed a man's boobs at the Minnesota State Fair, so I totally relate.
Speaker 2: How was the writing on that is? Is there like an indentation because it's not like a hard surface, right, I.
Speaker 1: Guess it depends on if Rihanna has implants or not.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I was about your experience. Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I have I have soft naturals, so I don't think for me it would be an endent. But guy, you specifically, yes, I would say if I recall it was hard enough that I had enough resistance to get an easy signage on it. All right, you did it to yourself. You set it up for yourself, so I don't know what you wanted an offset. Continue to be the most public trashy couple of all time. They really are. I don't know if. I don't know if I can think of a single couple as trashy as those two because they constantly put all of their stuff out for the public to see. So he's like calling her out, being like, oh why don't you focused on making music instead of that eggplant emoji? And she writes that, so dating because I'm single means I'm worried about that. Mm, you sound like a dummy. And then she's like, sign the papers today. But it's just crazy.
Speaker 2: It's wow that their kids are gonna be able to see all these like tweets one day, just like, oh, yeah, you guys hate at.
Speaker 1: Each other, okay, but their kids are probably going to be just like them, so it's not going to actually be that surprising.
Speaker 2: Or they're probably I mean they probably hear firsthand anyways, if they're going crazy on on Twitter or whatever.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine Cardi B's someone who's chill enough to think, my kids in the room, let me like say this, or when they're not in the room. I mean, maybe I'm wrong. I don't know. Travis Kelsey says he's excited to play on Christmas Day. No, it's not. He wants to be sitting around sip an egg nog, not playing football on Christmas Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one of those things where it was probably cool the first time it happened. Like especially I dream about playing football on Christmas and that day to play up watching. Right after a while, you're like, yeah, I wish I could just not do this right now, you could just be with my family or hanging out eating like ham or something.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sure all this family will be there supporting him. So another thing I love. I love when celebrities a dressed like us. So I would never normally comment on where people are shopping for the holidays, but the fact that you could just could just be a nords Drum and walk past Tom Holliday zinn Daya because they were shopping at Nordstrum is so cute to me. Not on road Dale Drive Zindaia has her dog, though, What are Nordstrum's rules If I'm Zendaya, do I get clotheslined if I bring my dog in?
Speaker 2: Or if I'm not Zendaya, if you're Sunday you can bring like a z brand.
Speaker 1: But that's one wondering. But me, as fallon from Katiewb, I walk into nordtrumhen we're Moth of America. Do I get clotheslined for trying to bring Franket?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah immediately and you get blacklisted from them all? Probably?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do deserve that. Yeah, probably right? That is your pop culture minute. It's brought to you by Ovo, Lasig and Lenz. Don't worry. For some unapparent reason, Colt has decided to talk to a stalker.
Speaker 2: I'm putting an end to it.
Speaker 1: Everyone said, do not make contact, but what did Cult do the exact opposite.
Speaker 2: I reached out. I'm putting my foot down. I'm letting this dude know what's up.
Speaker 1: Sure, Cult claims his alpha. We'll talk to him in.
Speaker 2: Like six one one point three. Katie Wbu is fouling Colts. I've been getting stalked and it sounds I know, I'm really dramatic.
Speaker 1: Right we I mean, you are usually dramatic, but this was actually a confirmed thing. It was something you made up.
Speaker 2: So we had this guy Collin and he was talking about how you you followed me home because I buke home like three times a day or three times a week. And he said if he wasn't able to catch me at least three times a week, he just fell off, like there's something about him where it was like, I just need to follow you after you leave work.
Speaker 1: Well, and I asked, I was like, do you like veer off when it's you know you're going to your house and he goes his He's like no, like so he knows where you live and listen. We laugh a little bit. But I think it's like because we don't know how to react sometimes because I know that this is like can be a very serious thing, especially because Colt isn't like just a solo guy. You have a family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a family, and I've said this for it, like if you enter my house, you're not gonna leave. Yeah, whether direct yeah, whether it's like you not breathing, or maybe I think I like the option where I keep you in my basement and then I just have you. I bring it up for to do chores I have. I have two toddlers, so there's endless things you could do for me. Yes, So I kind of know. I'm not saying I want him to come into my house. Definitely don't want that, but Butler would be cool.
Speaker 1: Then there was like kind of we didn't We never knew if it was this guy or not. Where you were walking your dog one night and you like felt like someone's following you, you like run to a gazebo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to sprint uphill with a fifty pound dog. It's only supposed to be thirty pounds as fat was jiggling all over it. I could barely make it up the hill and and we made it home safely.
Speaker 1: But the most recent update happened like I don't know, it was like two weeks ago. Yes, and you said you made kind of contact.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get in the specifics of how I got the numbers.
Speaker 1: Well, you said it was a coffee shop situation. Okay, this is.
Speaker 2: The thing, because I'm looking at it as my wife doesn't like that I'm doing this side.
Speaker 1: No one does when you actually you came on the show and you said, you guys decide if I make contact or not because you got the person's phone number. We every single person said no, do not make contact.
Speaker 2: I just feel like, because I'm so alpha, I'll be able to tell Everyone laughed at.
Speaker 1: That next to alpha question mark.
Speaker 2: I just didn't feel like if I have a conversation with him, everything will dissipate and I can get back to not having to worry about my life.
Speaker 1: Somehow, he'll take something weird out of what you said as like a sign to continue on.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is the thing. I I do have him on the phone.
Speaker 1: Cool great.
Speaker 2: So should we have the conversation now or do you want to come back and have it.
Speaker 1: Well, let's we're in the art of radio. Let's let's come back and have it.
Speaker 2: I guess, okay, give us like six minutes and two songs. Well, we'll come back. We'll talk to my stalker. I guess as we call him.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he'd love something different, but that's yeah, I think that's what he's earned.
Speaker 2: Okay. Cool. It's one on one point three k d WDB with Found and Colts and my stalker got him on the phone. It's been a long time coming. I don't if you missed the recap. We just everything that's happened with me and the stalker. You can find on the podcast Found and Colts wherever you listen to podcasts. But we have him on the phone now.
Speaker 1: Great, don't know why.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, It's nice to hear from you again. All right? Uh no, hold on, I got to figure out how to talk about how are you why?
Speaker 5: I'm good.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to reach out and have a conversation about what is really happening because I'm confusing it all and I have a lot of people in my ears saying that you're an actual stalker, but you don't you. I don't know if you. I don't. I've never seen you like, you know, at my house or around my house, but I don't How often are you looking at me?
Speaker 1: Is it still happening?
Speaker 5: I've always imagined what your house would look like on the inside, all right, but I've not I've not seen there. Sorry, what was the question.
Speaker 2: It's gotta stop, it's gotta I don't know. I don't know how to say it, like, I don't know. And here's the thing. I don't want to make you mad because I don't. I'm not saying I don't like you, but I'm just saying it's kind of do you see how it would be a little weird at least.
Speaker 5: I don't understand why you're of that. I I mean, sorry, I bothered you with my my.
Speaker 1: It's not a friendship when it's one side of it, and it's not to be meant to be that's not meant to be rude. I'm just gonna jump in because our job on the radio is like we are friends of people who listen, but there is a definite like uh uh. It becomes not okay when you're you know better than that you you I don't know you, but I'm gonna guess you know that following someone is not okay, like unless you guys are going to the same place and you and you made plans in advance, right, so but that's not what's happening.
Speaker 5: I'm going to the same place as he does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So I just I gotta I have to. I have to know too, because a lot of people are like, this is like a for real thing, right, You're not just like messing with us? Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't see how it hurts you. I mean, like just following you home, like cheering you on to make it safe. Like if anything, you know, you owe me a thank you for watching over you.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do. I thought I would have something to say, but I don't. I don't need like a police escort to get home, and I definitely don't need you thinking about what the inside of my house looks like. And I don't really to be frank shout out founds dog. I don't need you in my life. Really, I don't have I don't even have a lot of friends. But I don't need I don't need an extra friend.
Speaker 5: We're friends, but we're not you.
Speaker 2: Hear me sometimes on the radio, you see me, I guess a lot biking or at the place, Uh, you know where I bumped into you? I bumped into you. I guess where I you stalked me into and then I just saw you there? So can I just I don't I don't want you to be upset of this because what I don't want to happen is I tell you, like stop following me, and then you become more obsessed and then you just like do something you I know, crazy or grandiose.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the thing is is that this is cult's kind way of saying stop or something bigger happens, like the police get involved, like and he doesn't want to do that because he's trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that like you are just like maybe I don't know, nice but bizarre and that happens. But yeah, the number one thing everyone said last time you called was COLT should contact the police.
Speaker 5: What do I have to change about myself for us to have a friendship.
Speaker 2: Nothing. I don't want. I don't need you. I don't need you in my life.
Speaker 5: It's not illegal to watch someone fight. I haven't broken any laws. I mean, I'm out in public.
Speaker 2: Let's just say this. We sometimes in life we have to set boundaries, right, and this is a boundary I'm setting where you have to stop following me and you have to stop keeping updates on me. You have to stop wanting my friendship or else, maybe the cops don't even have to get involved. Something else happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Colt, Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know what else to say.
Speaker 1: Do you understand at least like to show some respect he's asking you nicely to not You can like obviously listen to our radio show. That is not illegal, but like just you can't. You can't follow him anymore. It's pretty simple. It's not like a big ass.
Speaker 5: Do you think we get hangout?
Speaker 2: It's not getting it. He's not getting easy. No, you don't.
Speaker 5: You don't want to hang out?
Speaker 2: Nope. Okay, what have we learned here today?
Speaker 1: To not contact stalker? Like everyone told you in advance, It's true. That is yeah, Merry Christmas, stop talking my friend please.
Speaker 2: Alone.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cold guess what time for the one K wordplay your chance to win one thousand pennies. You can call right now. You just decide who you want to match up with, myself or my lovely beautiful bestie Coult sixty five one nine eight nine Katie w B. That's the number you need to call in play. Is really not even the word I would use. You just like literally say four words and you could win one thousand pennies two one on one point three KATWB with Fallon and Colt. It is the one K wordplay, your chance to win one thousand pennies. We have our contestant on the phone. What is your name?
Speaker 2: McKenna?
Speaker 1: Okay, McKenna, all right, McKenna. So it is the one K wordplay. Who would you like to pair up with today? Do you feel like you'd have better chances matching words with me or cult?
Speaker 2: Probably you?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a.
Speaker 2: Solid toys, Solid toys, and I'm You're mad? No, you're good? All right, finally get on here. Everybody loves you. Okay, So I'm gonna give you a word. You just say whatever word you think Fallon would would say, and hopefully we can get you one thousand pennies.
Speaker 3: So perfect.
Speaker 2: First word blue, oh, blue blue sky okay. Next word pizza popping, Next word tree, tree, Christmas ooh, solid choice in the last the last word.
Speaker 6: Is final, how dang okay? Balin ballon, balle ali oxen freed. Okay, Now, I don't know. Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, McKenna, do you feel like you're gonna be able to match us fallon? Yes? I need you to to get in sync right now. Give me some good vibrations, Okay, feeling it?
Speaker 1: I hope we are, because this is your chance to one one thousand pennies. Okay.
Speaker 2: First word blue blue sky shot. Are you that's crazy? Let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's go big money.
Speaker 2: Now. The next word is pizza pizza. You know pizza? Yeah, I do know pizza pizza.
Speaker 1: I kind of. I'm like trying to figure out, Like in my mind, I'm like, she is she going with the topping or is she going with like a place because my mind goes pizza hut. But then I'm like, but is it like pepperoni? I'm gonna go pepperoni?
Speaker 2: Are you sure what pepper which one? So you're gonna say I don't think anyone in the history of earth is said pizza cheese.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're right. They've said pizza hut.
Speaker 2: Pizza toppings, pizza toppings. Sorry, Tree, what would you have gotten? Tree?
Speaker 1: Tree? Christmas?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: And then the last word, final, final destination. That's what I would have said, but she said countdown.
Speaker 1: That was That was my second one is.
Speaker 2: The final count down.
Speaker 3: That's the person that came.
Speaker 1: Into my mind. Well, can I do apology? We got two, but that, unfortunately does not make you a winner.
Speaker 2: Cheese wasn't in the cars.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, it was so fun.
Speaker 8: Maybe next.
Speaker 1: I was in the shoe dress. Okay, then we met.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful. It's one one point three k w B with Founding Colts on my plane ride home yesterday getting back from vacation.
Speaker 1: I was vacation, by the way. You didn't really talk about.
Speaker 2: It a lot. It was cool, calm collective.
Speaker 1: He went to Colorado. You saw some big rock, some.
Speaker 2: Rocks, and my wife forgot her headphone, so I let her borrow mine. On the trip back, the kids were watching a movie, so I was just sitting there. You were robbed on. I was rowed on, and it was I was bored. I'm gonna be honest, like two minutes in and I was like, I might have an addiction to entertainment on my phone because I can't. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't even know what to do. I'll look through for some reason, my phone isn't working there and like a screen, I will look through photos because I have nothing. I'm like, I have to do something on my phone.
Speaker 2: I started yelling and the people were like, can'try on a plane. I was like, all right, I'm just gonna chill. I started looking at other people's screens to pass the time. Oh, because for some reason, when you're sitting in your seat, you don't think anyone can see you. Yeah, you can see a whole lot of stuff. You look around the airplanes. True.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite things when people have bad eyesight, so their text font is massive and you can like read what they're riding across the airplane row. What were you seeing? We see some sick texts?
Speaker 2: Okay what. I didn't even know this was possible, But people were like going through reels and TikTok like on the plane they got that Wi Fi. I guess I didn't even know that was like an option, but I never noticed it. I did notice one thing. Every single person who I was create been on Thirsty Thirsty. The algorithm was like every other video. If it was a girl, it was like a dude with abs. The guy in front of me was just like a bunch of bikini people like twerking.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they all have a type.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, and it would just stand on it because it is true, like when a video comes across your screen, that's like kind of captivating you do, You're like captivating. Well listen, it's like in pot you would like pause and you're like, all right, whatever, I don't want this in my feed, so I scroll up right. Yeah, I can't be. You got to be. It's hard when it's like dude, it was like a candy like in front of here, go on. My question is is that everybody's algorithm? Everybody just like hot.
Speaker 1: No. I've looked at Jake's before because I'm like, let me see these tricks you have on it. I've never said tricks in my life. I don't know why to give that example. And who sees tricks on your phone? The guy is so boring. His whole for you page is men doing woodworking and food. Oh my god, you actually have a problem the food man, it's sick.
Speaker 2: I wanted to go through and see how many, how many swipe ups we could get until we hit a thirst trap?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about just click on reels in general?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I want to see. Well, I'm on I'm on TikTok, but we can do reels on the meal.
Speaker 1: But I recently got onto the toxins page. I just ordered a bunch of toxic free like laundry detergents and soap.
Speaker 2: And stuff solid. Okay, yeah, let me see your screen. You look at mine, and we'll just keep scrolling up. You're good so far. I don't and I don't know what's coming across my screen. You have a lot Why is there a video of me doing that? You have a save draft of me and an outfit.
Speaker 1: Don't say what it is because for our holiday.
Speaker 2: Videos, are we not thirsty people?
Speaker 1: You have a woman's chest with her necklace back. Okay, that doesn't count. Okay, all of yours so far, like a lot of dude, yours is all comedy.
Speaker 2: You have a bunch of women like working out, like clothing attire, and then you also have h someone flipping you off on the camera. Yours is a bunch of like influencers. I feel like lesson learned. We're not thirsty. You and I algorithm, we're so lame.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, here's one I just got.
Speaker 2: But that's a woman thirst strap. It's not like a dude, I know, not the same.
Speaker 1: So are we just like to plan vanilla people?
Speaker 6: Ever?
Speaker 2: Katie w b Cult, what's up?
Speaker 1: How you doing? It's been a little bit since we talked to your stalker. Feeling good?
Speaker 2: I feel okay? Yeah, I don't know. I don't. I don't think there was nothing. I don't think anything changed.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't either.
Speaker 2: I am a little offended that somebody was calling me out for not being alpha. Was that a lot of texts that were like.
Speaker 1: Dude, face facts, Okay, you're not. It's fine, listen on this show. Obviously I am the alpha, but you are the beauty. You've said that before when people are like I want I'm going into this show for the looks, they go for you.
Speaker 2: And if I'm all the looks I have to offer work not.
Speaker 1: In the cullies you are. Look at the mirror. Don't look at me. Look at the mirror and say I am beautiful. I will have abs in twenty twenty five. Hey, little mama, Nope, I'm out. Do you know that if you have stress building up, you just can step into the forest, whether you're near one or not, because a forest bath will really help you out. They say. People around the world recorded the sounds of their forests, so you can escape into nature. Through a little site called tree dot fm t r e dot fm. Let you listen to the sounds of a random forest from around the world. You take a breath and soak in the forest sounds as they breathe with life and beauty.
Speaker 2: That's actually awesome.
Speaker 1: I know. I was gonna mock a forest bath, even though I know it's really good to be out in nature, and they say grounding as good, like you know, but not right now. It's too cold for my tosies.
Speaker 2: So I could just be like on my own little walk and I could go like Pacific Northwest.
Speaker 1: Free dot fm exactly and just take it in, smell the air.
Speaker 2: I hope, I hope, like thirty minutes and it's just someone says some wild stuff like break up, the calm of it all, just serenity, and then like Jesus is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, we also got into like at heated debates. I don't want to this time earlier. I'm just going to state the fact that tomorrow Taco Bell is adding chicken nuggets. They actually used Minneapolis as a test market and people loved them, so they're coming back.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's necessary, Okay.
Speaker 1: I told you, We're just going to state facts and move on.
Speaker 2: There's other places for chicken nuggets. Why would I go to Tacobo?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is another place bent over and I'll show you.
Speaker 2: Oh, dude, that would be so rough. Chicken nugget depends on the dipping sauce. True, didn't even think about that. You're right. One of you has bad saying have you seen.
Speaker 1: The video that's like an emergency No, an emergency room expert, and she's like this holiday season and she picks up all the ornaments that are like shaped like trees and shakes her finger. No, like, don't put that, you know where, don't like it. More and more Americans are looking to ditch traditional Christmas customs in favor of something more non traditional. So here are ten Christmas alternatives people say they'd love to do instead of the usual tradition. Spend all day and pajamas rather than getting dressed up. Okay, focus on quality time together instead of elaborate decorations, gifts or meals. Take a vacation, have a themed Christmas like tropical Christmas or Christmas and pajamas.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Go on a quiet personal retreat, get the big dinner in celebration with an indulgent breakfast instead. Spend the day volunteering at a local charity, food bank or shelter, give and receive DIY gifts. I like that in theory, but then I realize I can't make anything and it sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you're like always stressed out, like are they gonna like it? Does they even want to custom woodn't chair? They sit in it breaks immediately.
Speaker 1: Oh that feels like a fat joke to me. As if you you would you, as if I would trust to cheering you bill, sketch you sketch.
Speaker 2: You tip, I would guess like I know me, and I'd be like, dude, you said it's so rough.
Speaker 1: Maybe pull back on the taco bell nugs. Girl, Yeah, friends only Christmas and swap gifts for handwritten letters of gratitude. No, I'm giving you a handwritten letter of gratitude this Christmas cult. Please don't, I am that's all you're getting from you?
Speaker 2: Actually I would like that. Oh no, give me some gratification.
Speaker 1: I think, Okay, Salon and Colt.
Speaker 2: I think it was humiliating. I feel degraded in a way. Okay, And I also think, do I sue that's like the next questions one on one point three Katie to be with found in Colts.
Speaker 1: You can't wait to hear this, Okay.
Speaker 2: What I was on vacation, Colorado Springs. Yeah, doing a little drive through guarding the gods big mountains. Whatever you can pay to get on a trolley.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, when I paid for the trolley, I thought I'd be able to get out and like take pictures. But the dude is just whipping up and down the mountain side like eighty miles an hour, like, look, there's a rock. And he's on the little intercom.
Speaker 1: Like so all your pictures just a blur.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So eventually there was like some they're doing like construction on the side of the road. It like pulls off and he's like, oh yeah, we can talk about this like this rock for a second, And I said, hey, can I get off and take a picture and go up and he's like, yeah, I guess just be back in like a minute, like literally a minute now. Was it my fault that I stayed out longer than a minute? Maybe? Okay, maybe it was my fault. Did he have to drive away? Did he have to teach me a lesson in a moment as my kids are watching me on the trolley and I'm trying to jog back which in the mountains, I don't know if you know this limited.
Speaker 1: Air altitude it commass with you.
Speaker 2: Like, and he's going uphill, so I'm literally sprinting up a hill like saying when the.
Speaker 1: Try, no, when you say this. Trolleys going eighty miles an hour to be honest.
Speaker 2: Like going like seven maybe, Like I'm like literally sprinting to catch up, and he dude was like on the intercom like I told you a minute. I told you a minute. There's another stop up here. And then eventually like slowed down to stop.
Speaker 1: He was like, you can catch up at the next stop.
Speaker 2: He taught me a little bit of a lesson, and then eventually he did like slow down and I was able to get back on the trolley. But it was it was embarrassing in that moment. My kids watched me wheeze my way up a hill.
Speaker 1: So wait a minute, were your did your kids down the trolley?
Speaker 2: And you were just yeah, well my wife was also on the trolley.
Speaker 1: But yeah, elevanting around taking photos.
Speaker 2: Let's try to take it in also.
Speaker 1: King getting that selfie in that good light. I get it well, A little baking one on one point three, katiew w with Fallon and Cult. Uh, A lot of people actually concern for your safety, Cult, if you missed it earlier. We Coult decided to confront his stalker. Yes, he has one who admitted to following him home from work. His cult bikes to work.
Speaker 2: At first it was I was like, oh, you know, whatever, it's he's probably he's probably harmless. But then you know over the past why it's it's grown concerning.
Speaker 1: A lot of people are texting in like he's a legitimate stalker. Cult. This is you as an alpha ha ha. Yeah no, you're like a cuddling kitten all right, And a lot of people are saying you to call the police and someone else. This is girl, I can tell this is a girl. Oh I feel bad for the stalker.
Speaker 8: Guy.
Speaker 1: I'll be his friend. I bet I can fix him. Okay, this like every girl thinking I can fix a bad guy. Like girl, look at the mirror. Stop so please, I mean, if you want to get him off my back, please do. But I do agree you probably should call the police. Number one, but number two. If you missed it, you can check it out on the podcast of Nothing Else, even if the guy wears Colt skin. It's great content. So thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can check out our podcast anyway. You listen to those you just search ballon a cult. Thank you for listening tonight. I have a great night with