Speaker 1: You're listening to Bigfoot Society podcasts hosted by our captain Jeremiah Byron, where it's all Bigfoot, all the time. Have you ever had the urge to do more, to be more? Now you can by joining Bigfoot Society on the Patreon get out free episodes and even number only episodes, take part in movie Night and even live video chats, interact behind the scenes with Jeremiah and other Patreon members like me, play it the powerful podcast goes on, and you may contribute a verse in our Patreon community car padm Seize the day, Bigfooters and make your lives extraordinary.
Speaker 2: Welcome to big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode, and if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes head on over to Patreon dot com forward slash the Big for Society, and now let's get on with the show, all right, Big Fort Society. We got the privilege again of talking to Dave as an individual from southwest Pennsylvania, and we talked to him a few episodes ago, so make sure you're familiar with that one as well. But due to some things that came up on my side, I was like, man, Dave, we got to have you back on, and he's gonna go ahead and pick things up right where we left it. He's got some more things to share and then we'll have a little bit of a chat after that.
Speaker 3: Yep, sounds good. Thanks for having me back on.
Speaker 2: Jerreed Monpez, thanks for coming back, Dave.
Speaker 3: Or we finished up on the first episode, I buried my dog and we talked about it was my first visual encounter I had right after that, and that was October twenty I was a bad day. It was my birthday. It was October twentieth of this year, twenty four. It was my birthday. We just got back from Colorado at four o'clock in the morning. My dog wasn't there good. She passed away at two in the afternoon, went and buried her and had that visual about ten thirty a night or so after burying her at the cabin. After that, that was on the twentieth of October. It was the following Saturday, Friday and Saturday. The following Friday and Saturday we went back to where we have most of these encounters, and we were hunting, me and my son and so Friday. Which was the odd thing about Friday was we actually had no encounters, no vocalizations, nothing. It was quiet. The woods were quiet. It was the first time I had been there in the woods hunting since May, and it was Turkey season, the first time really walking around in the woods up there since May. And one of the places we hunt there was a big X structure back there, and I noticed that the X structure was gone and it was a big X structure. It was no saplings or small trees, it was they were big trees. They were probably fourteen i'd say around fourteen sixteen inches in diameter. And I have pictures of this I can send you too later on, Jeremiah.
Speaker 2: Is this in Forbes in southwest Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, it's down yeah, down in Forbes State Forest and there's like Ohio Powell and different game lands down that way that we hunt, thank you, And so I noticed the X structure was gone. And then that Friday we hunted and we had no vocalizations, no nothing. I didn't know if the X structure being gone meant something or but it was the first time in a long time that I didn't have Absolutely nothing happened up there. And so the following day, Saturday, me and my son, we hunted, just the two of us in the morning, and what do we do? We archery hunted in the morning, and then we pheasant hunted in the afternoon, and a friend of mine and a friend of his friend and my friend came up. And the one friend of mine is the guy we bear hunt with. He had already gotten a buck, so he wanted to come up in its archery season for bear. We were all basically archery hunting for bear, and so they came up and we headed out and we went to two different spots. My son and his friend went to where a lot of our encounters happened, and me and my friend were, I don't know, a mile and a half down on the canyon or drainage. I guess you could call it. And we were down there and I started getting dark, and my buddy I dropped him off on the way in into like little Finger drainage, and I went in further, probably I don't know, a quarter mile past them, and by dark, I started heading out and I heard the fake Isle hoots and it was basically straight across from where I dropped my buddy off. And so I'm walking out and they, I don't know it hooted maybe a dozen times or so. And I got up closer to where he was on this gravel road and he was coming down out of a tree stand and I called him on the rate and asked him if he had heard the Isle hoods and he's yeah. I was like, those weren't is hoods you get? I mean, you just tell the difference, and I knew they were rying. So he came out to the road. We were walking back to the truck, and so I texted my son, being able there something going on, and they were, like I said, about a mile and a half up the drainage, and he texted me that they were on their way back to the truck because his well, one of his buddy had to go leave early he had a dinner he had to go to for anniversary dinner. And my son also texted me that about the half hour before sundown, they were getting a lot of oulhoots near them where they were, so he left a little early. And like I said, me and my buddy were in his truck about a mile and a half from where my truck was parked, and my son and his buddy had his own car, so they came out of the woods and his buddy jumped in his car and took off, and my son jumped into my truck and was just sitting in my truck waiting for us. And at this point it's dark, and so we're walking back to my buddy's truck and we're just about back and I get a message on my forward pass that my battery in my truck is extremely low and it's going into power saver mode. That's strange, And so he gets to my buddy's truck and my son calls me. This is right after I get that message, and my son calls me, I know he shook up, and he said that he just had one a sasquatch run right past like the passenger door of the truck and in front of the truck and across the road, and it was walking around in the woods. He can hear it walking around the woods right outside the driver's door, and I knew he was He was pretty shook up and on a verge of tears. And then he explained to me that once it went, he heard the windows were cracked open. So we heard it coming through the woods. He heard the footfalls, and he heard it approaching the truck, and then he saw it go in front of the truck, past the hood, across the road, and he can hear it walk around in the woods on the other side of it gravel road. So he tried to start the truck and put the windows up, and the truck wouldn't start. It was clicking like a dead battery. So he couldn't put the windows up and he couldn't start the truck. And so he called me back and told me that the truck won't start, the windows won't go up. Here's this thing walking around in the woods right next to him. And so we got up there as quick as we could, and between the time that we got there, another vehicle coming out from hunting had gone past. And once that vehicle went past, we were maybe I don't know, thirty seconds behind that one. And when we got back, he was sitting in the truck and he didn't want to come out, but I told him, fine, there's three of us here, and he got out and we looked around and there was nothing else happened. There was no vocalizations, no more walking around, And I honestly, I think it was because my other friend was there, and I think if it was just me and my son some I don't know what would have happened. But being my other buddy was there and once we arrived there, that was it. And that was really including the first episode, and that is pretty much Old Man Encounters the Date. And I did forget a few things in the first episode when I was given my encounters one in Colorado, when I was talking about the Colorado experiences I mentioned about before we had the night owls and hawlers in the tent and the miller of wilderness. While my son and his buddy was waiting for me to get back to the truck that night before that happened, he heard the Indian drums, and I forgot to mention that the following morning I dropped them off in the same spot because they had seen elk in this dark timber and they were going in the same spot. But I went about a mile down a road further, and I wanted to get up into this basin, so I was at least a mile down the road further. This first thing in the morning just cracked and I go up along this dark timber and there's like fields up broken fields, and I was trying to get out to this edge and look over the space, and I was I had the I don't know, I was maybe two three hundred yards or so. I could see the edge or it rolls over into this space, and I heard the Indian drum sounds coming from the dark timber where they had heard it, and I mean, I never heard it before, and they described it to me the night before, and that's exactly what it sounded like. It just sounded like Indian drums, like if you're watching a Cowboys movie or it's just typical Indian drums and their cadence, and there was no rhythm to it, and it was just like Indian drums. And it went on for I don't know, maybe a few minutes. And also at the same time, down coming from in the basin, there was coyotes howling at the same time, So I don't know if there was any correlation that or not, but it was going It was all both going on at the same time. The Indian drums were coming from the dark timber right behind me, and the coyote holes were coming from down in the basin. But I don't think the coyote holes were or anything but coyotes, But the Indian drums, I don't know. I just I don't know the significance of that. And all we're on the Colorado subject. I'll go back because I didn't really say anything about last year when I was in Colorado. My son and I were both supposed to go last year archery hunting elk, and it was the first time either one of us were ever going to go hunting an elk and Colorado, and so we had come up with a plan that I was gonna hunt bear and he was gonna hunt elk archery, and we were going in mid September and I think of September fifteenth or so of last year twenty three, and so we had everything old planned that and unfortunately, like three or four days before we were ready to leave. My son got an allergic reaction and he had a rash to just travel around is it was like I don't know if he got into poison oak or poison ivy or what it was, but he had allergic reaction. It was like traveling around his body and it would just pop up in strange places like his arms and his back and his legs, and it was just everywhere. And I wasn't going away and we could. We took them to five different doctors and got five different opinions, and so I just couldn't take them to the middle of nowhere in Colorado and have something happening be three and a half hours away from the hospital. Ended up going by myself last year and I spent ten days there urchery hunting myself out in the middle of nowhere. And so when I went there last year, I was I had a bear tag fro hunting, and my son had the elk tag, and naturally I was there the first morning and I saw a bull, elk and a kyle. So I go to town and the same morning and get a elk tag so I can hunt elk also and bear, and so I hunted for I think it was like three days, and I had no experiences until and I kept bumping elk. I kept it was I kept I had elk almost every single day, and they were close to my base camp where I was set up, and it seemed like they would hop over a ridge every other day and I just keep bumping. Whether I was bumping them or that was their normal progression, I don't know, but it seemed like I'd bump over a ridge every couple of days. And so I ended up on the third day a couple of ridges over from where my camp was. And this was my first experience there last year. And so I was hunting in the evening and there was a drainage and it was I don't know if there was a gas line there. It was like cleared out and there was like a right away going down over the hill into the drainage, and so I was hunting that and I was over the edge a little bit and it was getting dark and I just started walking back out. It was just past shooting light, and I got to the top of the ridge and I never heard a loop before. And from way down it's not like a half mile away, it was faint and it was far away and I heard a whoop and I never heard one before, and I was like, did I hear what I just thought I heard? And I sat there for a few minutes and then I did it again. But it was only maybe a couple hundred yards away at the bottom of the drainage from where I was standing. So that kind of freaked me out.
Speaker 2: Big for society, who would be right back After these messages, And.
Speaker 3: The following morning, I go in to the same area, not the exact same spot, but the same area as more up on top of a ridge, and I got there right at the crack of dawn, and I'm sitting there and I wasn't there a half hour, and I'm looking down over this bench and then it like rolls into this draw and I'm sitting there and this crow comes flying up the draw turns and comes right towards me, and it flew up the draw, got right over my head, did a three sixty over my head, flew off. And then within a few minutes after that, a big tree either fell or was pushed over, probably about eighty yards from me. And it was a big tree, and it wasn't I was hunting in a burn area, but there was zero wind. There was nothing. There wasn't a breath of wind. It was clear cool. I think it was a frosty morning. And obviously I was in a burn area, so there's a lot of dead trees. But I just thought I just didn't get the feeling that it was a coincidence. And after the tree got pushed over, I can hear not necessarily footsteps, but I can hear boulders like shifting, like something was walking around down in there right where I heard the tree get pushed over. And that went on for I don't know, maybe forty five minutes or so, and then that was it, and there was a couple so after that. Then I think a few days later back at camp, I had had some moops and haulers and owls fake owlho's back behind camp a couple of times, but they were just vocalizations down in the canyon. And that was it for last year. And the only other thing. There's one important thing I left out from the last episode too, so I mentioned I had them encounters in the eighties. I believe it was eighty seven. I had just three things happening in eighty seven. Then there was a thirty three year gap until Halloween night when my son and I had the Halloween Knight encounter was the throwing rocks into the creek court of Beaver was had backed up, and the bloody murder screams and all that. And so two weeks prior to that, I think we had our first encounter but didn't know it. And that so it had been two weeks before the Halloween twenty twenty thing happened to us, and we were not in the same area. And I'll just say this right up front that I've I've hunted for forty years and I've heard owls for forty years, and like I hunt the suburbs over here, I was hunting this evening and there's owls that you know, they start hooting it, you know, just before dark or just after dark, and their OUs and you can tell the difference between the fake isle hoots and the real ales, you just can and the ones at home, like near the suburbs there where I hunt their ows. And I've been listening to the same ones that swart of God for fifteen years and this one, this one valley that we hunt, and I heard them night. I hear them every single night that it's a nice weather nice clear sunset, and they always sound off, but their owls, and they stay in one spot. They don't fly all over the woods and hoot all over the place and do haulers. They stay in one spot. They start sounding off, and a lot of times there's another one, whether it's made or whatever. And one will sound off to the left in the valley, and now they're will sound off to the right. It'll get dark, and they'd never move. They stay in their trees and they do what they're doing. And the things that happen up the mountains with the fake isle hoots and the hallowers, these things, they're not standing still. They move around all over the place. And the other thing I'll say is throughout the forty years of me hunting, twice I've been buzzed by ales while up in a tree stand where and both times, and this happens pretty often whenever. If I'm in a tree stand and I have deer right under me or real close to me, I'll stay there until they leave. So I might stay there whatever an hour and a half after dark so it's pitch black, and wait for them to move on. But SI don't spook them and give up my position and they learn where I'm at. And so twice I've had while staying in a tree late after dark like that, I've been buzzed by aisles where they were, and I think that they probably thought I was a squirrel or something. And then they come in from behind you and they're totally silent. There was absolutely no noise whatsoever. So they glide in and you only know they're on you until they're on you, and they year off the last second where they saw my sleep, my arm move or something. They thought I was some kind of a squirrel or something in a tree. I don't know, but I've been buzzed by ales twice and those riles. And so this other encounter that I'm talking about, it was two weeks before the Halloween go in and it's about a mile everywhere we go. It seems like it's a mile walk in, but it's about a mile walk in and take his grassy path, and my son had his tree stand with them, and it was only at the time, I guess he was probably thirteen or fourteen. He's eighteen now, so he's probably fourteen, and I think it was only his third time going up in a climber tree stamp. We get up in there. We're on a soak ridge and I'm helping him. I want to make sure he's tied off good safety and got a safety harness on and put the tree stand together right and everything. So I'm helping him put everything together. And we're putting a tree stand together, and I see out of corner of my eye there's a guy, a hunter, all on camo and got a tree stand on his back, and he's walking straight towards us, and he's coming right towards us. I figured when he got to us would say hi and how you going? And he was hitting in the direction I was going to go. There's a bench down over this office ridge, and the way the trajector he was taking, he was going exactly where I was going to go. So I wanted to just talk to him and say, hey, where are you going so I don't bump into you once I leave my son here and Theeremiah. He came straight towards us, and he was within ten fifteen yards of us, and I kept looking at him to make eye contact, to say hi and talk to him, and he never looked at us. He just the first time in my life I was anywhere near that close to somebody in the woods, and it was like like he almost like he was a mannequin. He walked past us and didn't acknowledge us, didn't look at us, just right past, and that was really strange. Who knows everybody's different. Maybe it's you know, like talking to people in the woods. So he went past us and then he went down over the hill exactly where I was going to go after I left my son once I got him up in the tree, and so we get we get marked up in the tree, get him all tied off and everything. I wasn't sure where that guy went, so I and plus I didn't want to go too far with my son image and like I said, it's only third or fourth time, maybe up on a climber tree stand and I just rolled down over the hill a little bit. I was only maybe two hundred yards from mark, and I ain't want to go mess this guy up works. I figured he's down on that oak bench down there, and I didn't know where, So I just went between my son in that lower bench and until that it got dark, and I came back up to help my son down out of a tree, and he lowered his bow dying. We got to and he's being careful, so it was pretty dark. When we're getting the tree stand down, he comes down out of a tree. We start taking the tree stand apart and putting it together, and we get it all together and we're just about ready to throw the tree stand on his back and start hiking out, and we got that bloody murder screen. But it was right in front of us, and I'm talking maybe thirty yards and it was elevated. It wasn't on the forest floor. It was elevated, and it was like if a t rex just bent over and screamed in your face. It was paralyzing. And like I said, this is before the Halloween stuff is this is what I believe was our first and Connor and we just didn't know it. And this thing screened and Mark said is that. I was like, I have no idea. And it did it four times, and all four times it was along drawn out, like a bloody murder scream. And so obviously you go and you go and do adrenaline rush. You get your goosebum hair standing on end, and we're just standing there. I ain't know if something was going to come at us or what And I didn't want to run. You don't want to do that. So we just held our ground and stood there, and this thing screams four times. Then it stopped and there was a little pause a couple of minutes or so, and then this owl had no reason to do this. It's owl from It came from a direction where the screams came from, and it came down and it flew about two foot over our heads. It just went right over our heads and it flew off. And then I knew that owl did not have the lung capacity, not even close do what it did, and so that kind of freaked me out, but seeing the isle kind of maybe maybe. So we hike out of the woods and didn't have anything happened the rest of the way out of the woods. We get down to the truck and we're talking about what had just happened, and then my son brought up the hunter with the tree stand. We were getting him set up, and he says that guy was strange, and I was like, yeah, he's rubbed me the wrong way. He didn't say I didn't look at us. He says, yeah, he says, didn't you notice something about him? I was like, what And he says he didn't make no noise. I was like, what do you mean? He says, was a little october les are coming down. It was dry, lees are crunchy sticks. He says, he didn't make any noises, He didn't make no noise walking through the leaves. I was like, I honestly did not even notice that he did, but I didn't. But he did look strange, Like I said, how you can walk within ten fifteen yards of somebody in the woods and not say high or acknowledge them and make eye contact is beyond me. He said, Oh, that whole guy was strange. I'm not I don't know what it was. I don't know it's It was strange, is all I could tell you. And I think that was our I believe that was our first encounter as far as with these beings, and I just didn't know it because that whole thing, that whole encounter there was strange. And that was two weeks prior to the Halloween thing. And that pretty much. That pretty much covers just about everything, and there's other stuff. It's a lot, like I said, there's a lot of you can't get into everything, but there's a lot of there's a wood KNOCKX and the isle hoots in the just vocalizations. There's just that it's like almost every time I'm up there, and it's and like I said, I've been hunting for forty years, and they're not asles Ailes do not fly all around the woods. They'll follow you out of the woods. So they just and it's like it's almost at this point, it's almost it's like second nature. It still freaks out a little bit, but I think it's more of it's almost like a change. It almost seems like it's a changing of the guard. Like we hunt during the day and then right of dusk or dark they come out and we're heading out, and they almost they just whatever most of the time, just give you a few vocalizations and let you know they're there, and then we leave. And like I said, sometimes I just recently I started stopping by from in the area and just hanging out and see if something happens. This isn't even I'm not going in the woods. I'm just I'm sitting in my truck. I'm just sitting I'm back in the woods. I'm I'm not on a paved highway or nothing like I'm back in the woods pretty good. But I don't get out walking around the woods or beating on trees or nothing like that. I just sit in my truck and they come to me, and they they I don't seek them out other than sitting in my truck and they come to me, and it's it's and these guys, these researchers and these guys that run around the woods with thermal and recordings and all that. I know you want evidence, but if you really want an experience going there with nothing and they control everything, it's up to them. It's not up to you. You're not gonna and if you have bad intentions, you aren't going to see or hear anything at all. I believe they know your heart, they know who you are, they know your soul, and honest to God, I think that maybe my experiences. Honest to God, I think here's my feeling on it. That that Halloween knight, that we had that stuff going for about an hour and a half or so, and when when you first slammed that boulder into the beaver pond into the creek. Uh, and I we want to take off? And I asked my son, I says, do you want to you want to go home or you want to stay and see what I happens. And we stayed, and I don't know, maybe that was Maybe that's what opened the door because we didn't run. Maybe I don't know, maybe that has something to do with it. Most people do run, and most people, I mean before up into the Halloween stuff, I was still of the it's a probably an ape or missing link or something that effect. But over the past couple of years, three years, I know that it's not that, and they have their I don't know what they are, but they have powers we don't understand. And whether it be spiritual or interdimensional or the orbs or I don't know. I don't know what they are, but there I believe, honestly in my heart, there's some kind of spiritual They have some kind of spiritual nature tone.
Speaker 2: Big for society. Who will be right back after these messages, even if you just.
Speaker 3: Go back hundreds or even thousands of years with Indians and their experiences and their encounters with them, I don't know. I just I think there's a spiritual entity to them. But yeah, so that's pretty much all my experiences.
Speaker 2: This incredible stuff. I agree with you there's definitely a large aspect of them that we just do not understand. With our current view of science and just our current viewpoint of the world, we just we just cannot understand them. But listening to you talk about the owls, the fake owls, that reminded me of something I actually I went for a few days hiking or a few day camping trip in Iowa in September by myself. One of the nights I was out there, there were owls, but then all of a sudden, and I don't know why I forgot this, but it was the weirdest thing. It was like you could hear the owls, but then all of a sudden, there was an owl that was massive and it was just like it was. It was horrifying, and that it wasn't around for But when you heard these fake owls, were they also? Were they much bigger than the normal owl? Did you ever experience that at all?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you mean the vocalizations, you mean the sounds.
Speaker 2: It just it sounded like it was coming from something much bigger, like something bigger than the normal sized owl.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, yes. And then like I said, most of the time, you'll there'll be one it's almost there's always one that will be hooting. You could tell us a voice, but then there's another one. It's almost comical because you can really tell it's a voice. It's like a bad impersonation. And a lot of times it's not even a hoot. A lot of them will run around and go they got and other ones will go who It'll just it'll be along, drawn out like a not a howl. But it's I just sum up on some of them all up as hollowers. But there's and then there's different cadences, so I think just and they're always in family groups. You're not going to just run into one. So if you're the first one, there's probably two, three, four five other ones around them. And and that's another thing with me, my ole hoots and the and the encounters I have, there's never I'm not just talking about one out hoot. I'm and like I mentioned in the previous episode that a couple of times that I made myself available and they'll be in totally different directions. There'll be one and they almost surround you, which is intimidating because they do surround you, but it seems like they always leave you an avenue out and they're not that clear. There may be they always seem to be just inside the woods line, depending on how the topography is. I may forty to fifty six the yards aways like where they get hung up at and you just out of sight. But there's never just one. When I say there's alehoots, I'm not talking about one isle, I'm talking about four or five. And they move with unbelievable speed through the woods. So they might they might be hooting three hundred yards up to the right and then within ten seconds they're fifty yards in front of you. It's and they move around. Another thing is the tone, like the pitch I would say, there's obviously I guess like a bigger human has a deeper voice than a young child or a kid or a teenager. And you can put that up in their vocalizations too, where there's different tones to their voice, where some will have deeper pitches or tones and other ones will have a higher pitch, like I assume they would be like younger ones. And when I talked about it like in the I'll just throw this in there too, because in the first episode we talked about how the one how I made myself available, and they were coming in close right before I went to Colorado, and they were hooting all around me. They were inclosed, and I really made up my mind that I wanted to see one in the flesh and blood, face to face. And then that one screamed. The one screamed down to the left of me, and then it was about one hundred and fifty yards away or so, and then it screamed again. Ten seconds later, it was like fifty yards from me, and that freaked me out. And then it got dead quiet. There was no more hooting that one scream and then when it screamed, it was like a really hot, pitched, almost like a child's voice scream, and so that freaked me out, and then all the hooting stopped, like everything stopped, and I almost got the feeling. People talk about mind speak, and I'm gonna be honest with you, I don't know if I get it or if I don't. I actually I called and I talked to Chuck from Arizona about this, and he said that I probably am getting it, but just don't realize and don't know what it is. But like when that little one screamed that night, and everything got quiet after that, and all the vocalizations were done, I got the feeling like it was a really young one and all its siblings were around me and they were doing the hooting, and the little one screamed purposely to scare me, just that it maybe show his siblings look what I can do. I can scare them, and and that's I don't know, it was a mind speaker. I don't know. That's the feeling I got. And then it got quiet after that. And then so the visual I had after burying my dog at the cabin, and mind you, when I had I heard the mumbling a few weeks before that when I dug the hole, and the visual I had when I stuff from the tarp underneath the cabin and I turned around looked, and like I said, it wasn't very big. It was a juvenile, I would say, And it didn't look much bigger than me. It maybe he was six foot tall. And the filling I got out of that was that maybe it was that young one that screened at me a few weeks prior, and maybe that was who knows, that's the feeling I got. That's why I saw that one. Maybe the family group or the parents made him come in and I don't know, maybe almost apologetic or something. I don't know. I don't that's the feeling I got. But whether that's mine speak, whether that's just my own brain, my own you know, my own thoughts in my head, I don't know. I don't know, but I know to mine speaks things real and my son seems to be getting some of that too. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that so before we got to I'll just hate to jump around like this, but whenever my son had the visual just last week or so or last encounter, one of the Sasquatch, hear the foot steps footfalls coming and ran in front of the truck before we got there, and the truck wouldn't start. So we had talked to Chuck the previous night, Friday, and my son's disencounter was on Saturday the next day, and the truck was talking about the mine speak and trying to explain it to us, and so my son, when the truck wouldn't start, he said to himself, what's wrong with this sing? I want to start? And he said he got a message in his head that we did that, meaning it was them that was appter truckt or disabled the truck or whatever. And so when he got that message in his head, he asked, he said, how many of you are here? And he got the number four, so and then we showed up right after that. So, you know, I don't know that that's what he told me. I never got nothing quite that clear, I don't think. But then I've had dreams, and I don't know if their dreams mine speaking, I don't know, but I know, God, I know that this all this stuff sounds crazy. And four years ago I was with you. I think everybody has their own path, and I'm a I have to see it to believe it and experience it to believe it kind of guy. And four or five years ago I knew of bigfoot, and I had my experiences in the eighties, but all this stuff I'm talking about now, I would have said, you're a fruitcake. But uh, but I have experienced all these things firsthand. And I know for a fact the foot, the whole thing, that you can't have footprints just appear and disappear, and have sounds made and then not made, and things turn and disappear, and it's just there's just everybody has their own path, their own level of experiences and if you just have a one off road crossing, you know, that's where I was for the longest time. Bay there, I saw one. They're real there. They got to be a missing link or gigantipithecus or some kind of physical creature, elusive creature that you know eludes everybody in the woods. But then once you go through what I went through the last three years, you know that they're not just a physic they are. They're here, but they can change, they cloak. They I really do believe that somehow or another they shape shift or I don't know, do they take over the body of the owl or the crow or whatever, or do they shape shift into that. I lean towards the shape shifting because I don't know, because it just seems just some of the strange things that's happened that an isle or whatnot just can't do it even if it wasn't now. But yeah, so that's that's where I'm at with that. But I don't know how you feel, like what you feel they are? What you know, if you feel there spiritual or.
Speaker 2: Well like alien or what so, personally, I think it is some kind of physical creature that can do a lot of weird stuff and has a lot of weird connect actions to things in the world that we cannot see and my I really don't know. I'll tell you this. The more that I get out there in the field and then I come back, my view of things is starting to change a little bit. And it has to do with a question I was going to ask you that you've already answered yourself. But when you have your experiences out in the woods, are you leaving them out there? Or do things follow you home at times?
Speaker 3: As far as like spirits, like I said, like this all started where we hunt. Now they haven't followed me to my home when you're in Pittsburgh, they've but they did. Now they're around the cabin. They're not just where we hunt. So now they're around the cabin. And then there's those I mentioned in the first episode. There's a spot we hunting and after Christmas and Flintlock season, we're the deer all Yard up and that's where we had that encounter in January, and so they'd been there, and then obviously Colorado and then oh I didn't even get into the Vermont. I tell you about the Vermont real quick. So I travel around and deliver motorsports around the country, and I had two things in Vermont two years ago. I think it might have been the first time I was going through there. And I was cutting through the middle of Vermont through the Green Mountains, and I was working my way to New Hampshire to pick up something in an auction. So I was on a two lane road going through the mountains up near the ski resorts and come down the other side through the Green Mountains, and I was looking for a place to pull over because it was in I don't know if it was the end of March beginning of April, but there was a lot of snow that year in the Northeast and there was still It was a warm day, it was like sixty degrees, but there was still like on the north facing slopes and in the valleys, there was still a couple of feet of snow on the ground. And so I'm on this two lane road and I just wanted to I wanted to pull over at a pool off somewhere and I take a picture, and it happened to be I was there was this beautiful all the snow run off and there was this blue, green water running down the side of the road for the most part, and there was snow there, so there was a pull off. So I pulled off, and I was going to go down by the creek and take some pictures of the green water coming down through the snow in the valley. And I go over the hill and I go down and into the creek, and it was melted up on top near where I pulled over, and the whole side when I went down over, but down by the creek there was these they were melted out, and they were obviously a lot more bigger than what they were when they were made. And the powder or the snow, but there was these giant footprints going into the creek. And they didn't cross the creek. They went into the creek and then that was it. They didn't come back out of the creek. They went into the creek and then they disappeared. That it wasn't like somebody walked across the creek. I took the pictures of it, and then so there's good. There was three good footprints left in the snow, and then the first one on the left. And these prints were made probably when there was three foot or two foot of powder, I would guess, and so the left foot it landed on a good sized log and it just it destroyed the log. It just it broke it splintered it and broke it in two. And you could see. I can send you pictures of this. And there's where the footprint come down and broke the log and almost went through the log, and then it stepped over the log. And there's three good footprints there. And I even put footprint next to the prince just to show the size difference. And like I said, I know they're melted out. I know they're bigger than what they were, but they were big footprints to begin with, believe me. And so that was the first encounter. And then I think it was it might have been spring of this year. I think it was in like it might have been in March of this year. I was in Lower Vermont, so it was the bottom end of the Green Mountains and I was on the New York border. I pulled over. It was late at night, it was about one o'clock in the morning, and I was starting to get tired. So there was a little turnoff. I was on two lane road, I think it was Highway seven, and I pulled off on a turnoff right before I crossed into New York, and I could see the sign Welcome to New York in front of me. So I pulled off air and I was gonna sleep there for the night on the side of the road.
Speaker 2: Big for society, who would be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: And so, like I said, about one o'clock in the morning, and I jumped on the back of the truck and went to sleep. And I got up at three thirty in the morning and I had to take a leak. I get out of truck and I walked the other side of the truck and from down in the valley, I hear people talk about the air raid siren howls sounds. And I'm standing there at three thirty in the morning and down in the valley it was almost like a mournful how And it was four long, a long, drawn out just like I said, just like an air raid sirens. It started out at a higher pitch and got into a deeper pitch and just sounded just like an raid sign. And it did that four times, and that kind of freaked me out. But yeah, and that's what happened to me in in Vermont also. But I can Like I said, I could send you pictures of this stuff, and I can send you some. I have the vocalizations from Colorado from this year that actually took and we have one a recording, and if you're able to play that would be that would be awesome because it turned out you could definitely hear the fake isle hoots and then whoops and a couple hollers and those recordings.
Speaker 2: The audio that you'll hear next has been provided by David's from a recent trip of his out to Colorado. There are two different clips that you'll hear.
Speaker 1: That's the story of it.
Speaker 3: There's one way out there, there's these two one.
Speaker 1: One hoop and there's one way out there.
Speaker 3: They're getting closer.
Speaker 2: And they played it like he'll hoot at the other one comes in close.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, turnphones only go away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be fantastic because we were talking about that before we started recording. Is that you actually got those recorded, which is awesome. So I would love to hear that for sure and put them in the episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then we talked about this before we too. Was it was the time before the little one screamed at me, you know, when I was sitting up there and they were coming in close, and I stopped. The time before that, it was maybe two weeks prior to that, and I had the vocalizations and stuff going on, and it was going on for about an hour or so, and they were coming in and leaving, coming in and leaving, and so they came in pretty close, and I tried to take a recording of them with my phone, and so they were in pretty close. I was on one side of my truck. I was walking around the other side truck. So I started recording, and I did this on a voice recording, and you can hear me walking into gravel and then I stopped, and I actually recorded about maybe forty five seconds of them the fake isl hoots and a couple hollers, and then it got quiet for a minute, and then I did my whoo and they didn't really respond, and then that was it. And so I listened to it when I because I don't know how it happens, but these electronics have a funny way of either not recording or not showing up or whatever. So I listened to it immediately and it was all on there, and I was That was the first time I ever recorded anything, and actually got something, and I listened to it like three or four times when I was up right after I recorded, while I was still there, and the whole thing was there. You can hear the hoots, you can hear a couple of hollers, and you can hear it starts out. You can hear me walking in the gravel. You can hear the hoots in the hollers, and then you can hear me do my call, and then nothing after that. I went home, and when I got home and I played it, there's about the whole forty five seconds of them hooting and hollering was gone. So I still have the recording. You can hear me walking through the gravel, and then immediately goes from as soon as I stopped walking in the gravel, it goes to me going whoa, and that whole forty five seconds or so of them hooting and hollering is going. It's just it's gone. It's going off the recording. Well how why, I don't know, I have no idea, but it's gone, so I can tell you.
Speaker 2: And it was there, is it like it was like it was split in that part was deleted out or just yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's yeah, it's because, like I said, it was all on record, and then you can hear me walking into gravel and it immediately goes to me doing and the whole part of them doing their owls, hoots and hollers is gone. It is only I'd say it was a little less than a minute, but that whole it's gone. It's just it's deleted, that whole section. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I when I first started that this, when I first started this podcast, I used to kind of scoff at stuff like that. But now, dude, like I've experienced so many things where it's like drop phone calls, weird things happening in the phone calls, my internet going out completely just opened, and it's yeah, it's not out of the question, dude, for sure.
Speaker 3: And I think a big I'm not saying that's even the susquatch thing or paranormal stuff. It could be a big brother who knows. I don't know exactly, Yeah, control and some of it I don't know, but I was I could tell you as it was there, and you know, it takes me about an hour and a half to get home, and it was gone when I got home. Oh that's wild, But that's what amazes me is the Colorado stuff is still there, and it's you know, that's another thing. It seems like in Colorado you get their different So I never heard whoops in Pennsylvania ever, just they do their ale hoots and they do their imitation to me and whistles. But Colorado is the only place I heard actual whoops. That's the first place. That's the only place I ever heard of them. So I think that's another thing where maybe different parts of the country they do a little different vocalizations or have their own things they do in different areas. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that kind of thinking is out of the realm of logic at all. You had mentioned really quick earlier in this episode where you were starting to have some dreams that were happening. I would be curious if you'd be able to share anything about that or what you you met by that, what you started to experience. I'd be really curious.
Speaker 3: It was last let me tell you that, so twenty two. So twenty twenty we had the halloweyen thing. Twenty twenty one there was nothing, So twenty twenty two it started up again. So I'm not sure exactly when it was, but it was when I was struggling first, starting to struggle with wanting to see these things or not, because I know, once you see one, you cannot see it, and so I was wrestling with that, and I would say within a period of a week, I had three different dreams, vivid dreams of encounters. And the first one was it was exactly it was where we hunt and it's exactly the spot where I call ground zero, like where the X structure is and all that, and there's an interest. It's a grassy path and there's like a y there. So in my dream, I was hunting down in this thicket and I was walking back to my truck, and my truck was parked at the y. But the only weird thing about that is, you know a lot of drivebacker in your truck on this grassy path, but my truck was parked at the y in this grassy path, and I'm walking back to my truck and in my dream, maybe fifty yards from my truck, and I just had this uncontrolled like is you know, the feeling that you're being watched, something's right behind you, and I turn around and look in like twenty feet behind me, there's a sasquatch and I don't know it it was Harry and it was I don't know it was Harry. The face was pretty hairy, it didn't have a point, it had had a round it had. It was more human like than anything. But it was like a little bigger than me. It wasn't a lot, It wasn't a big menacing monster a thousand pounds, eight foot tall. It was maybe six foot tall. And I turned around, obviously it scared me, and they like stared at me and smiled and then ran off. So then, and this is in my dream. I get to my truck and as I approached my truck, I'm approaching the passenger side of the truck, and then I go around to the driver's side of the truck and there's one on the other side of my truck that jumps up and looks at me and smiles and runs into the woods. So that was my first dream, And that was kind of freaked me out because but that's the one I wasn't sure if it was a dream or it was mine speak trying to maybe show me what you guys look like. I didn't know, but I wrote it off as a dream. Because I was wrestling with what did they look like? And then the other ones, the other two were same area. It was in the woods and just getting that feeling that you're being watched in the quiet and no birds and no crickets and no cicadas, just dead silence and knowing that they're there. And I turned and I looked and there was one standing next to a tree and it just how they said he do the peekaboo or peaked behind trees or whatever, and it just went behind a tree and peaked back out and went back behind a tree. But this was a big one. And those were my last two dreams. But like I said, I don't know where they mine speak, where they dreams. I think there were dreams, but because like I said, I was struggling with seeing one when I wanted to see one or not. But I don't know. I think there were dreams, but I don't know. I don't know how you know if you have mind speaking unless you're actually I don't know. I struggle with it because I don't know if I'm getting it or not, you know, unless it's a direct but almost so basically a direct question and you get a direct answer or something physical happens.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but yeah, it's it's that's definitely an interesting thing. Both of your dreams were before you had that visual.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, yeah you had the visual. Yeah, these dreams were probably two years ago. My visual was just a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: That's wild, just a few weeks ago. Yeah, yeah, exactly. Going back to the that visual, that.
Speaker 3: Was that was amazing that the gold eyes they were just so huge. I can't explain how it was like when you see the full moon coming up over the horizon and you're like, wow, is that big. That's how big these eyes were. That's the and they just they were almost they sparkled like gold metal flake, like polish gold metal flake, like they were made out of gold metal flake. I don't also describe it. And it was amazing. They were just and then it was the feeling on top of that that you get an adrenaline rush, obviously, but just the feeling.
Speaker 2: Was how far apart were the two eyes would you say.
Speaker 3: I don't know, maybe four or five inches, maybe four inches four to five inches.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to remember. I just listened to this too. You could actually see the hair as well. Right.
Speaker 3: Yes, I could see the outline. I could see the outline of the body that had just it was. It appeared very harry. There was no like, there was no muscular It was Harry. So there was it was Harry. I mean it was like, I don't know how to describe this, but I don't know. So you're familiar with Scott Carpenter, yep, So I think in his intros. I haven't watched this thing for a while, but I think in his intros or the end they had, he goes through how he wore a back camera and he has these videos of being speaking in the laurel and whatnot and all that. So there was one. There's one. I think it was a white one and has it had big eyes and it was white and it was like it was all white and hairy. It was like almost like a pac Man looking thing or a cousin it or you know, from Adam's family or something. And that's what it looked like. It didn't look like a muscle bone. It was very hairy. It looked like a very hairy like the hair went right down to the shoulders into the body into it was all and and like I said, it was more outline than anything. I couldn't you know, I couldn't tell you what color the hair was. But like I said, when it turned when I clicked the light, the higher being that it wasn't just the head that the whole body turned. Everything turned at once. The whole thing turned sideways, and it went behind that red oak tree and it was gone. And but like I said, and it was right where the hill rolls over behind the cabin. So I'm thinking I was seeing it from like the waist up or maybe thighs up, and it appeared to be maybe six foot tallish, I would say, maybe, But it wasn't. It wasn't four foot wide, thousand pounds, nothing like that. It was it was like almost my size, was I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Was there any smell in the air at that time?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: The only time I ever smelled anything was in the eighties when that one when we were playing basketball, and that one come down through the pine trees and was watching us while we were playing basketball, and that's the only I smelled it. That And then later that year when we were riding quads, we smelled the same smell. That's the only two times I ever smelled that, And which when the thing happened on Halloween, I didn't know, and I thought maybe they smelled all the time.
Speaker 2: Big for society, who would be right back after these messages?
Speaker 3: And I thought that was weird that we had that hour and a half encounter so and didn't smell anything. But I haven't smelled anything since then. Since the eighties, it's, you know, nothing, So I don't know. Obviously, I don't know. Maybe it's something they controlled, like a skunk. I don't know. But I definitely smelled it in the eighties it was horrible, But nothing since then at all.
Speaker 2: Going back to Forbes State Forest, for have you heard of other people also having encounters in that same area that you haven't brought up yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I'll be honest with you, Like my one buddy that I hunt with his family had a place up there in the seventies or whatnot, and there were stories from back in the seventies encounters whatever, sightings and what they were. But he told me that there was back in the seventies people would hear things or claim to see him or whatnot. But yeah, it's been Yeah, i'd say it's been a hot spot. And I even went on I don't know what I was on was recently and that something popped up with encounters in Pennsylvania, and there was a couple of markers close to Actually there was one marker where I parked. There was a marker right there exactly where I park, and I think it was from I don't know, maybe I think it was in the two thousands, from that marker, but it was exactly. The pin was exactly where I park and have a lot of my encounters just sitting in my truck and it's back off the road, it's back in the woods.
Speaker 2: What was your reaction when you saw that pin on that map?
Speaker 3: That was mazed? Because, like I said, I think there's from two thousand, it was from two thousand and seven, eight nine somewhere. I can't remember exactly, but like I said, the pen was exactly because how I talked about that grassy path, the pin was right where that grassy path goes off their gravel road and where I said a lot of times. So yeah, I'm sure that's another. So here's another thing that's that I how like I know my son's been up burnhad encounters and he's like in some of the spots it's close to the lake or somewhat close anyways, And like when you hear the vocalizations, like he said, you'd think that if there's people fishing it at night on the lake or near the lake, that they would hear them. And then you hear the counters where certain people they might hear something and somebody that's with them doesn't hear anything, or maybe they're one hundred yards apart, and one heard a wood knock coming from the direction where their buddy was, but their buddy didn't hear nothing, and they should have been closer to the wood knock. So it's a belief that these things operate off of some kind of energy or and they're like a vibration and the frequency. So I never really paid that much mind, but then if you think about it, I just recently thought about this, and I don't know how radio works. A lot of electrician I don't know any TVs radio. How you get a voice in a studio to go to an antenna in the food air and then down another antenna in my radio and we talk. I don't get it, but I know they works, and there are different frequencies. And it struck me that, you know how some people hear things and people alongside or near don't hear something, and if it is, they do uprate on a different frequency. I mean, like me and you can be in the same house and I could be listening to one of two point five on the radio and listening to Leonard Skinnyard, and you can be in another room listening to one of four point seven and listening to a country song. And we're in the same house, but we're listening to two different frequencies and two different stations and hearing two different things. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I totally get it. I don't think that's out outside the realm of possibility either. I think there's some really weird frequency stuff going on. I've been in situations where people in the group have heard stuff live. No one else heard it, including myself, but it was picked up on the recorder. There's just this weird stuff, man, Honestly don't know. It's one of those things where I hope we get the answer to it someday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know if that'll ever have. I know the government knows about these things, and who knows, you know, holding depth that gets. But I don't know. I don't know. I think it's something. I mean, just everything that's coming out, like your podcast, all the different podcasts, there's ten, just kind of it's well over. It's got to be in one hundreds of thousands of people by now, I would think with these different experiences and then a portion of them's hoaxes. And I'm not out here. I'm not looking to make no money. I'm not I'm just sharing my experiences. I got nothing to gain from out of this. As a matter of fact, you probably got more to lose than you got the game because people are going nuts. I'm just sharing my experiences like everybody else is doing. And I don't know. Like I like said, a lot of people say that you need there's no it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what video you have, what audio recording. You have to always say, oh, that was your buddy running through the woods making them holes and them hoots. And there will always be people to debunk everything, no matter what video, what footage you have, and it doesn't matter. And then these people say all this technology and all the video cameras and all the trail cameras, there's all the pictures and it doesn't matter because if you do get a picture, they're gonna they're gonna say it's not real anyways. And they all use trail cameras. They're all over the place. Everybody has, everybody sticks from. But number one, they manipulate the electronics, and number two they work off infra red and anything electronic puts out whatever a magnetic field, a pulse or whatever. They know it's there. If they want to avoid it, they're gonna avoid it. So it's just I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. If I don't know, I wantest to go. I think it would be up to them. And I think maybe that this is their thing of maybe slowly introducing this stuff to the public, because obviously with the Internet and all the thing's going on today, it's all out there and it's a lot more mainstream, and they both of you and it's more popular, and so there's maybe this is their way having more experiences with people and people sharing their experiences and just getting it all out there. I don't know, but it just seems like there's more experiences happening. But I don't know. That's my feelings on it.
Speaker 2: It's I agree with you. It's a thing where I do this so that people have a place to share with the experience. But also I look at it as if I keep putting water in the bathtub, eventually everything's going to overflow them. If all these podcasts keep putting stuff out there, and you got all the YouTube shows and all that, eventually it has to be addressed by someone that is higher up, right, That's just and we'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: But that's just like the ufoth are slowly leaking out UFO stuff. And that's like I said, I'm mentioned before. I feel like it's I'm more like whatever the spiritual side of it, interdimensional, spiritual, I think it's all related. And so the only I never had so the only spiritual thing ever had happened was in the hospital. I think I'm not sure if it was my son or my daughter. I can't remember right to say that, but I think it was my son. And we were it was right after the birth, and we were in the in the hospital room and we were laying there and my wife, she's her name is Sandy, and she's laying in the bed and I was sitting next to her, and Mark was laying right next to door, right between us, basically, and her mother passed away years ago in two thousand and one. I believe she had a brain aneurysm, and but she had a way that she said her name like she was saying Sandy. She always emphasized her name. And We're laying there and it was quiet, We're watching TV, but the volume was down low, and I heard her mother say her name, like that is Sandy, and she looked at me, and I looked at her and I says, you heard that, didn't you sees, Yeah, my mother just said my name. I was like, oh my god, And like I said, this was I guess Mark was born in two thousand and six. So that was definitely a moment because we both heard it. We looked at each other and we at the moment we heard that, and that was strange. But as far as I hear stories of these things following you home and going in your house and inviting bad things in, I hope none of that ever happens to me. But yeah, so I hope that never happens. But I don't know, like what's happening to me now? Like I said, it's almost it's very rarely. Other than screams once on a blue moon, and actually just the only screams that were like at the beginning that you know, the Halloween night thing. And like I said, I think we cut them off. We were coming out of woods, they were going up the valley, we were coming down the valley, and I think we had their family group separated. That's why they got aggressive air. And then I think that little one that about a month ago. But typically it's you know, I don't know, it's called friendly, but it's not scary. I don't get. You know, That's the other thing. A lot of people talk about the feeling of dread and the infrasound and and all that. I've never gotten out of that. I never got no feeling. I'm scared because you're dealing with something you don't know. But I never got that feeling of dread and the stuff like that immense fear like a lot of people talk about. But I mean, I'm obviously scared because you know, because like I said, and they're never alone and it's they always seem to surround it or whatever. Three four, three or four of them usually said that kind of freaks out a little. But but I don't know. I guess I'll just see what happens here in the future, and you know we can keep in touch me. I will send you, I'll send you videos.
Speaker 2: And yes, please, I would love love to see them. Yeah, yeah, And.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I will, I'll put a note on what goes to what. And then there's also at that footprint in Colorado from a few weeks ago, a month ago, and there's that there's I'm telling you you just if you showed this on your podcast, you need to let it up ever long enough for people to look at it. And if you look into the center that footprint, there's an image of a subsquatch in the center that footprint, his head, the big eyes, the cone head and it's right in the center the footprint, and that kind of freaked me out.
Speaker 2: That's wild, Dave. It has been just a pleasure having you on the show. And I can almost guarantee your story is not over it. I can just you're probably going to have more stuff happen in the future and you and your son and who knows. And I would love if you'd be able to keep in touch in the future for sure.
Speaker 3: Sure, yep, And yeah, I'd love to and I'll see what happens in the future. I'm going up Todays, what Tuesday, I'm going up forer Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Speaker 2: You're a Bigfoot Society. Our goal is to provide a platform for those that have encountered Bigfoot to share their encounter in a safe and respected environment. But we need to hear your story. If you've experienced something that you just can't explain, please send me an email at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Then we can start the conversation. And I know a lot of you have not shared your encounter at all. It's been twenty years and it's time that you get this off your chest and then you can get some well deserved for rest because I know you haven't been sleeping. I understand what you're going through and I appreciate every one of you listening. Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much, make sure that you're subscribed, share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a Bigfoot encounter related to the following, or know someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email. Here's the list. If you've had any encounters in orgon which I'm sure there's probably a few of you out there, please feel free to reach out immediately. You can use email Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. A special thank you to all the Bigfoot Society, Patreon and YouTube channel members. It's your support that helps keep the show going and I extremely appreciate it. If you want to join in the fun, you can join over at patreon dot com forward slash the big FoST Society. I'll see you there, and again, thanks for listening.