Speaker 1: Billy coming in the Great American and welcome this Wednesday afternoon in the Tri State Reds baseball kicks off about six oh five tonight, because I thought that maybe Trevino should start the game because he seems to have more results in the starting pitching crew. Looking at the last two games at my ballpark, the Great American, the Reds on Monday night lost five to one. They lost last night twelve to two. That means collectively they're seventeen and three. This isn't a football score, a baseball score. Seventeen and three against Miami, not exactly the seventy six Reds, but nonetheless, they try again tonight. We'll see what happens tonight with Avan on the mound, and then they have one more game tomorrow with Miami than three with the Rocks in town and getting ready for the All Star break and the trade deadline. Maybe one of the other good teams won Trevino to pitch for them, because he seems to be the best pitcher the Reds have. But until then, there's all hell breaking loose throughout the Try State in many different quarters. I have a guest on tomorrow to talk about what happens in Clifton in front of the fire station, the skyline chill. On a regular basis, we've had on guests from Covington about the what's happening on the riverfront there and also in Cincinnati. But Red White and Blue Ash is a signature event in Hambleton County. It's been going on for about thirty years, and until a few days ago there was no difficulties whatsoever. Then all hell broke loose. Joining you and I now is Mayor Jill Cole, and Mayor Cole is in charge of the city of Blue Ash, the little tree that grew. And Mayor Cole welcome, i think for the first time to the Bill Cunningham Show. So first of all, can you tell me tell the American people the event itself, the planning for the event before the events took place later on in the evening that were terrible. Now just talk in general about what Red White and Blue Ash seeks to do for the past thirty years.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me on, Billy. Yes, it's my first time talking with you, and I'm really grateful to be here. You know, Blue Ash is an amazing city. We have a long history of being said Efe and welcoming and we're in the we have the ability to do a lot of amazing things, including our annual Fourth of July celebration. As you said, we've been putting these on for over thirty years, and I've always been so proud that despite the thousands and thousands of people that attend, there have rarely been any problems. However, last Friday night, a small group of individuals made poor choices and they frightened the people around them. I know I had one of my family members that was right in the middle of it, and it was very scary. Fortunately, our police officers were nearby and they were able to quickly respond to the situation. Fortunately, Yes, very serious.
Speaker 1: Injury, and there's other serious injury or deaths or nothing at some of these events. As far as the entry to the facility, I was last there about ten to twelve years ago and it was easy to get into, easy to go. Is there an entry point where people were more or less checked a little bit or not ors simply catches catch Can just come in for any any quarter that you desire.
Speaker 2: It is just to catches catch Can. It's a hundred over one hundred acre park and we do want to keep it very opening and welcoming, and so we don't have a checkpoint. And you know, obviously we're going to look at this and see what safety measures we might need to implement for next year. I think that one would be a difficult one to do because of the size of the park and also again we just want to keep the welcoming, family friendly environment of it.
Speaker 1: As far as what occurred that night, I know you've been working on this with the city manager and the police chief. Tell the American people what happened Friday night that caused the injury to the police officer, and just give us the facts of what happened that turned out not so well for that particular event.
Speaker 2: Sure, you know, I just want to reiterate though, that we're still doing research on this.
Speaker 3: They were still.
Speaker 2: Analyzing you But what we know is that again, there was a small group of individuals that were throwing fireworks at each other under the canopy area, which if you've been to the park, you're familiar with that. And then unfortunately they ran through the crowd that gunshots had been fired, so they added confusion and upset to the area. Again, the people that witnessed it were very upset rightfully, so fortunately it was fairly well contained and again the police responded quickly.
Speaker 1: As far as injuries, what was the injury to the police officer, He had a burn on.
Speaker 2: His legs from a firecracker that hit him. He was treated at the hospital and released. In fact, he was back on duty last night.
Speaker 1: And as far as I read somewhere in the media that juvenile court, which in my editorial opinion, often does a terrible job relative to holding juveniles accountable for serious misbehavior, is it true that juvenile court dismissed most of the charges against the individual that injured the police officer.
Speaker 2: That is true, and unfortunately we can do our part, but we can't control what.
Speaker 4: Happens after that, which is really unfortunate.
Speaker 1: Did that happen with your permission? With you're okay?
Speaker 2: Wow, I wasn't there. I would have to talk with the people that were there. But I don't know that we have a choice in that. That's the magistrate's decision.
Speaker 1: And the police officer. I would assume it was. I just understand it's without prejudice, which means that it could be brought again. And the magistrate in the media said that they can't identify the person who did this because it's a juvenile. But nonetheless it was over the objections of the police officer and according to media accounts, the city of Bluish was not involved in agreeing to the dismissal. The magistrate did it on her own. Is that your.
Speaker 2: Understanding, that's my understanding.
Speaker 1: As far as going forward, one of the council members has come forward about monitoring social media, almost like a CIA function in which you're going to have large numbers of people monitoring social media of individuals who may come to the party, may not come to the party. As far as entry points and searches of bags, have you begun the planning yet to do? What number one, is the event going to continue next year? And if so, how will it different?
Speaker 2: Well, you know the event will continue next year. At this point, you know, we're just beginning to look at this and we have a whole year and so we work closely with our law enforcement, our parks and w rec people and we'll carefully look at what happened and see what we can do if we need to make adjustments or change. Is to ensure that it's a states and welcoming event. Unfortunately, you know, we do as a policy in our council appoint the mayor and the city administration as official spokespeople. But unfortunately we had a council member that's gone out on his own and has made statements that are not reflective of the views or the values of the city, describing the individuals as you know, just confusing language that stigmatizes and dehumanizes these people, which were just young kids. They made stupid mistakes, but that was no reason, you know, we shouldn't be out ahead of this event without understanding all of what happened and criticizing the young people that were there.
Speaker 1: Well, that council member was almost Cosloane. A couple of days ago. He talked about the punks, about individuals that don't deserve to come to events like that. He was very accusatory of those being charged. And so you're saying that does not reflect the viewpoint of city council in blue Ash nor the mayor.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is that we shouldn't be talking about individuals like that. First of all, we need to leave the communication, particularly to the administration. So what was released is clear and factual and doesn't conflict with other people are said, and I just personally think, and I know that my council members share my view that his statements were inflammatory and were not necessary or helpful and just made the situation worse.
Speaker 1: Some of the charges were kept inside the City of Bluish and Mayor's Court. As you know as the mayor that there are misdemeanor charges that could be brought and kept in Mayor's Court and if it's a juvenile it must be sent down to Hamlin County Juvenile Court, which has a history of dismissing charges against those charges with crimes. And I will and Nelly basis are you going to is there a sense of pursuing the charges in the City of blue Ash Mayor's Court to it through their logical conclusion and not to dismiss them.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't have any information about what the plan is. As you know, we have a magister. You may know that we have an outside person run our mayor's court now a lawyer, so that it's handled completely appropriately, of course, and so I have not been engaged in any conversations talking about what what will be This is the decision about these charges.
Speaker 1: So as far as the planning for the future. The idea of having a place where people are checked is almost impossible to do because I've been there many times and you can come into that park from three sixty You can come in from almost any angle. Secondly, to have a weight line for people to come in starting in the afternoon until ten thirty pm at night, take forever to get through the line, that would be a problem. And so there's been comments made by some about parents that aren't possibly being the kind of parents they should be relative to their children. There were comments made by state officials, and I know police officer and chiefs of police and other cities have said where are the parents? How come parents on supervising their own children? As far as the age of those involved in these activities, is the number about ninety because the police chief said it was about ninety people, What can you tell us about that?
Speaker 3: How many people?
Speaker 2: I've heard media reports that there were four hundred people that I haven't heard anything official from our folks that determined that that was the number of this group. But again, it was a very small number of young people that made these poor choices and use these actions that scared people.
Speaker 1: Now no question, and I think ninety might be a small number. At one point it was four hundred and as far as the tenants is ninety thousand people, I've heard some say there's ninety to one hundred thousand people attending. Is that accurate?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I've heard varying numbers from fifty to sixty to seventy in the park to the numbers that you're talking about when you consider the people that watch the fireworks from around the park and then surrounding commercial buildings. So it is a big event, you know, and in a Blue Ash we only have about thirteen or fourteen thousand residents. So we put on this event for the whole community, the whole region, and we're happy to do it and just will work really hard for next year to make sure that we can do anything possible to minimize any events like that's happening to disrupt what's otherwise an amazing event and.
Speaker 1: A mayoric cole. It's fair to say the great majority of those attending this event are not from the city of Blue Ash. Is that fair to say?
Speaker 2: Can't be thember The numbers speak for themselves.
Speaker 1: Yes, what does everybody park? I mean, I look at numbers of fifty to sixty thousand people. That's like a that's almost up to the level of pay course stadium. Where do people park? How do you get there?
Speaker 2: We have well, we have a lot of commercials, a commercial areas around Summit Park, and so the office building. Some of the office buildings, not everyone, but many of them allow us to have visitors park there. We put up portlets and so forth, you know, to accommodate the needs of the people. But you know, we have good relationships with our surrounding businesses. We try to take really good care of our businesses and they help us out from time to time with situations like this.
Speaker 1: Well, going forward, how does this hurt you as the mayor of this city, which I think Blue Ash is fabulous that it's a motto is the little tree that grew it's now a fabulous community. How does this hurt your heart when there's something like this happens.
Speaker 2: Well, again, I said, it just hurts my heart because I've been so proud of the fact that, you know, as you were talking about earlier, crazy things are happening all over that we've always been able to host this event that has been pretty much trouble free, and it is discouraging that this wasn't the case this year. But I really have a lot of confidence in our team, and I know that we will carefully look at every angle of it and will develop a very effective, safe plan going future, you know, going forward. So we'll also still keep it welcoming and family oriented events.
Speaker 1: So the event will go on no matter what. The planning will continue. You can't let these few individuals, which might be half of one percent or less of those who attend, can't let them ruin it for the other ninety nine point eight percent of the people that attend. I often reference this, then it's not exactly the same. But when something happens terrible in Israel and some terrorist blows up a pizza parlor, the next day, the pizza parlor is filled with customers because you can't let the myscreiants determine your activities. As an American, we have to stand up to this stuff, and we can't back down and say, Okay, we're not going to do this anymore because someone may get hurt. Someone may get hurt just walking across the street, for God's sakes. And so when these things happen, whether it's on the banks, whether it's Washington Park, whether it's in Covington, whether it's in Middletown, whether it's in Blue Ash. When these events take place, we must stand up together and say not on my watch, and we're going to continue to have this event. We're going to police it maybe a little bit a little bit better. But I don't know how you could have anticipated this from occurring. It hadn't happened in thirty years. And nonetheless your head over one hundred police officers present, and at this point the planning must go on. Is it your attitude that as long as you're the mayor of Blue Ash, this event will transpire.
Speaker 2: Well, that is my sincere hope. And I've heard no one on staff mention at all the idea that this would not go forward. And this is a very important community event we're very proud to put on celebrating our countries. So I have no information at all that discontinuing it is being considered, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Mayor Joe Cole, thanks for coming on. And Friday night was a good night until at the last thirty or forty minutes, and then a few individuals acted up, made fools of themselves, committed crimes and next year it will be more prepared. But Mayor Joe Cole, once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and thank you Mayor thinks. So let's continue with more. And there you have it. And fortunately no one was seriously injured. No one was hurt seriously, no one was killed, fortunately, but nonetheless had the potential with some serious injuries from individuals that don't know how to act in public. Let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW HI Billy Cunningham and I've been trying to get on Mayor Joe Cole last couple of days. I'm glad she decided to come on as a responsible leader. You want to wait maybe a couple of days for things to wash out a little bit to get more of the facts. Here are some of the facts of what happened on the evening of July fourth, which an event that I have attended repeatedly and it's a great event. Six people, including four kids, children juveniles, were arrested after fireworks were set off in the crowd at the event. A thirteen year old think about a seventh grader, initially charged with soulting a police officer now has charges reduced to simply inducing panic, which is a misdemeanor. And I can't get clear information from the mayor or from the Chief of Place as to why it occurred. But it is a regular event in our Hamley County juvenile court system, and I have Rob Sanders coming up later to address this. And it's not a seriousness. In juvenile it's called kiddy court. And if it's the first offense, many times the court system, under the leadership of Judge Kerry Bloom simply dismissed the charges. Maybe you have to write a book report, literally write a book report. And many of the proceedings are shall we say secret because of the youth of the child involved, so the media is not notified. It's not open court. You don't have many times a record being taken. And the thirteen year old is not something in juvenile court system is fashioned to address. It's too young. But in today's world, when you look at the fighting happening at the Red, White and Blue Ash disturbance, most of the kids were there, shall I say, they weren't living in Blue Ash. And secondly they were acting up unless if it was some Jerry Springer show. So when you charge with a soul and the police officer, at a minimum, the court system ought to be in contact with the police officer that was injured and to discuss it with him or her, to talk to the law director in the city of Blue Aesh, maybe talk to the mayor Jill Cole and say, hey, what's up with this? But to dismiss it willy nilly the first time of initial appearance is kind of stupid, but nonetheless that's the way juvenile court works today. Body camera footage shows police arresting a thirteen year old girl and responding to a fight involving pepper spray. Numerous fights broken out, and so the fact matter is this isn't just happening in Blue Ash. This is happening all over the county, in all over America. Today you have in large cities of this great country of ours, they're in rebellion against the federal government. It's the new Confederacy.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: The Democrats in the South, which turned about eighteen twenty eight when Jackson Andrew Jackson formed the Democratic Party through today, they've been around now for almost two hundred years. For the first part of their existence, the Democrats were in rebellion against the federal government. The government wanted to have black citizens treated the same as white citizens, and the South would not do it. They would not educate black kids. They had visions vicious ferior in discrimination. And so we went to a civil war eighteen sixty one to eighteen sixty five, killing about six hundred thousand of my fellow citizens. To tell the South, tell the Democrats that you're part of the Union and you don't having your own federal law. We wi't enforce federal law. You don't. So after deals were struck in eighteen seventy six with the selection of rutherfert B. Hayes to be the president. To get the Democrats in the South to go along with Hayes's presidency, Hayes had to agree to withdraw all the federal troops out of the South, which he did in eighteen seventy seven to eighteen ninety. The federal troops were required to leave the South. The commander in chief the president said get out, which is what the Democrats wanted. That they imposed Jim Crow on the South. If you were a black, a person of color, often Catholics, certainly, homosexuals, and others were treated as second, third, and fourth class citizens, and they were lynched, beaten, marginalized. And it took that way for eighty years for Dwight D. Eisenhower to say in the nineteen fifties, you can't do that anymore. This a federal law. You've got to follow federal law, the Supremacy Clause in the US Constitution. You must follow federal law whether you like it or not. So the Democrats said at that point, no, we're not We're not going to follow federal law. What happened well Orville Fabas, the governor of Arkansas, or George Wallace, Democratic governor in Alabama stood in the doors of the of the school and would not let black kids go in to be educated, and that white businesses would not hire black employees. So that caused the mass exodus, the mass migration out of the South by African Americans to go into areas of our country controlled by the Republican Party. And so that's why Detroit, Ohio, Kentucky, and Pennsylvania have so many African Americans because they couldn't stand living under Democrats anymore. So here we are a few decades later, what are we learning now? The Democrats who run the cities will not enforce federal law again and again and again. In fact, they're calling for rebellion against ICE, the FBI, the CIA, the law enforcement officials, US Marshall Service. There's efforts by some to literally shoot and kill ICE agents whoever they might be located. I saw the story this morning in which there were approximately fourteen left wing activists. We spent their time planning the murder the execution of ICE agents at their offices, and right now they've been indicted and the Democrats in the big cities were not enforced federal law again and again and again. Sadly, according to this one report out of Texas, a militant left wing group allied with the Democratic Party launched what officials called was coordinated violent attack on ICE detention facilities on the fourth of July. It started at about ten thirty pm when a group of twelve ANTIFA radicals dressed in all black began shooting fireworks toward the building, lowering the ICE officials out of the building. On July fourth, in the evening, some began ventializing government cars. When unarmed ICE workers called nine to one one the police department showed up as the officer got out of his car. The first thing that happened he got shot in the neck by one of these left wing radical Democrats shot him in the neck. Then another officer arrived. He was taking fire. In total, the assailants, the Democrats, shot approximately thirty rounds out of AR fifteen style rifles at correctional officers. Police later found two AR fifteen style rifles and spent casings in nearby woods. They've been arrested. They were found in possession of military style clothing. Some had body armor, some were covered in mud, some were armed, and some had radios for communication purposes. The fourteen of all been arrested. The officer has survived the shot and the gunshot to his neck. It's in the hospital. And that is being incentivized by the activities of mayors in Chicago, Los Angeles and ma'em. Donnie the next mayor in New York says the same thing attacked law enforcement. In fact, there's this one report and I watched this morning on CNN. I watched this, so you don't have to that twenty four members of Congress or A Democrats say that their constituents want to see blood running in the streets. They want Republicans and Mega killed. That's what the supporters of the twenty four elected Democrats are saying. And you think it can't get worse. Blue Ash compared to these events was somewhat minimal, But why you dismissed charges against assault on a police officer is really beyond me. Tip of the iceberg. You may know that Elias Rodriguez is accused of murdering two Israeli embassy staffers in Washington, d C. On May the twenty first. Luigi Mangioni, the accused killer of CEO Brian Thompson December fourth of last year, shot him in the back, and the Democratic Party has raised him a million dollars in legal fees to keep that things going. You might recall the Jews were set on fire in Colorado by someone named Mohammed Solomon. And I'm watching this and this is similar to what occurred in eighteen sixty one. And now our beloved mayor and the completely overwhelmed city manager of Cincinnati, herl Long, it's going to hold a news conference in forty five minutes to address the violence. I spent some time. I'm gonna have a guest on tomorrow to talk about this and things occur and Ludlow on Ludlow Avenue in Clifton that largely go completely shall we say, uncovered by the media because of when it happens and the police frankly don't know what to do. And this is happening in one of the best sections of Cincinnati, which is Ludlow and the story CPO has a Channel nine a late night street takeover on Ludlow Avenue in Clifton has residents and business owners demanding the city take action. Up to eighty to one hundred persons crowding the streets, blocking traffic, dancing on the cars, drinking, smoking pot, etc. About three to four am on Sunday morning, which is after Saturday night, pushing the crowd Backfire departments having trouble getting out of the firehouse there were so many people in the street. A fire truck reporter could not get out of the firehouse on Ludlow Avenue and Channel nine has obtained surveillance videos. The video shows officers chasing at least one person catching up to them over the scanners who hear cops saying they need help, please roll on this. When the first few officers arrived, they were scared the officers. The police were scared. They called for backup, and back up would very slow to arrive at four am on Sunday morning, and the video shows that businesses are being looted. There are numerous crimes being committed on Ludlow Avenue and many are begging the city to look at the police staffing levels. And that night they arrested eight people, including one for assault on the police officer. And they see people selling alcohol out of their cars, fighting in the streets, dancing literally on top of the cars, intimidating people with guns in their waistband, brandishing guns. We've reached out the businesses for comment. They don't want to comment on it whatsoever. Many say, we love our city, but this can't continue. What this isn't Dodge City and gun smoke in the eighteen seventies. These are democratically controlled cities, and Cincinnati is better off than many of the other ones. In the city of Chicago, which is six times our size, they had over one hundred people shot and in the city of Chicago over the weekend, and the mayor, Brandon Johnson, who's a complete idiot, said it happened because it was a long weekend. Many people, he said, took off on Thursday before the fourth Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, there was a hangover until Monday. So the reason so many people were wounded and about fourteen were murdered because it was a long four day weekend instead of a three day weekend. The what are we talking about? And Los Angeles, the mayor Karen Bass will organize outside ice detention facilities, hundreds of people and block access to the public streets of ice vehicles organized by the mayor of Los Angeles who refuses to follow federal law. And if this Mondani character gets elected as the mayor of New York City is going to get worse, worse, and even more worse. And Cincinnati is in better shape than most of the major cities in this country. Right, We're better shape. We have a mayor who looks great. We have a city manager who's completely in over her head with no qualifications for the job. Who's the only job before this one was running North College Hill, which is a terrible community but set by all kinds of problems, who filed personal bankruptcy as leans against her, and she's the city manager in charge of six thousand employees and a seven hundred million dollar budget, and the mayor is freeze dried off the pages of GQ. So they're going to have another powwow in about half an hour or so to talk about what they can do to stop it. About a month ago, their proposals, among others, was to address gun violence, poverty, crazy gun laws, and accessibility to social media Act for Cincinnati, they spend three million dollars on things like hip hop dance lessons, opening up swimming pools keeping them open at night. Forty one organizations received about a million dollars, including for that hip hop dance stuff. Also to understand vital social services for at risk residents, twenty five thousand dollars for mentoring youthful minds. One program would pay at risk youth teens each month when they're not arrested for a crime, ipens not to commit crime. Also, food and security is a problem eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars to feed individuals. I read their proposals. I'm anxious to hear what they have to say in about thirty five minutes because obviously everything they proposed at this point doesn't work. And when I speak to men and women in blue, and I speak to men and women of the fire department, none of them, to a person, respects the mayor or the city manager at all, zero, zilch, nada. Whatever they say is completely irrelevant. As the fire chief of Cincinnati was fired by the city manager about two years ago. The current guy went on leave for like six months, and she just fired another assistant chief for god knows the reason. And the cops have no respect for city council or the mayor or the city manager. They don't pay attention to what they say at all. What is required is grossly more police officers immediately, or call in the National Guard. Get the National Guard here. Obviously life and limbs are at risk. So we'll see what happens, but little or nothing. And when we have a completely dysfunctional juvenile court system that doesn't lock up criminals who happen to be thirteen, fourteen, and fifteen years old, maybe write a book report that's what passes for punishment in our juvenile court. Things are completely out of whack. The cops won't a rest and the judges will not convict when cops can't when cops go through what they have to go through for an arrest, and then the magistrates and juvenile court dismissed the case immediately upon filing. It sends the idea to the copper's, look, why waste your time with all this paperwork? Why charge anybody anyway? And you know what's happening at the banks. They have special let in let out occasions with security guards at the banks because of all the violence committed at the banks, and now it's spread out to Clifton and Ludlow Avenue, which is along with Hyde Park, the two best communities in the city are at Clifton and Hyde Park, and the Hyde Park's in total turmoil because of what city council was doing with the Hyde Park Square, complete turmoil. How does it end? God only knows. We can't be a great nation with all of our large cities in total collapse New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, Washington, d C. Cincinnati is only like the thirty fifth largest city. You can't send your kid to school. You pay property taxes for schools largely, and you can't send your kid to the public schools. They're so dysfunctional and so bad. Given a choice. No parent would send their kid to use high school, right, not one. But you got to pay confiscatory taxes so others can go there. It's nothing more than daycare services. No education is being conducted. And the police departments had their legs cut out from under them by an incompetent city council and competent city manager and a pretty boy mayor that can find is cheeky butt with both hands. So we're about to hear from them again about maybe midnight basketball, keep the pools open, and more hip hop dance lessons. That'll solve the problem, right. What solves the problem is law enforcement and prosecutors and judges. A small percentage of the total are doing these things, and they need to be held accountable for their criminal acts. Three things. Graduate from high school work, don't commit crime. That's all it takes. It doesn't take hip hop dance lessons. Graduate from high school work, don't commit crime. Boda doom bademing batabang. Do those three things and you'll be successful. And if you don't do those things, lock them up and hang them high twelve fifty five, Home of your Reds by the way, coming up after one o'clock today, we'll be Sheriff Charmaine McGuffey about her deputies and what's happening in law enforcement in the city and more. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred Wow by Billy Cunningham, the Great American.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 1: A few days ago, I'm watching Fox nineteen. Did this story really a sad story? Hopefully with a great ending? Himny County Deputy Sheriff Justin Shaeffer, who's a corporal. I understand from the sheriff herself. He's been in office about twelve years and living his life, wife, got kids. I saw this picture of him with a little baby, newborn baby, living his life quite well, and all of a sudden in May of this year, at work, he kind of lost a little bit of consciousness. He was kind of zoned out. He couldn't talk, didn't respond and went on for a minute or two, and then he snapped back and he felt fine. But then he had things checked out and the results weren't very good. And Sheriff Charmade McGuffey, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. So, Sheriff, can you tell us about Deputy Sheriff Justin Shaeffer, what he's doing for you right now. And what happened to him at work?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and thanks Bill for having me on. Justin is a wow. He's just been an excellent employee. He's a road patrol deputy, started out in the jail some twelve years ago, you know, very quickly gravitated to road patrol and has been working that, was promoted to corporal And yeah, just as you said, you know, May twenty fifth, he's just sitting there talking to a couple of his colleagues there and you know, kind of zoned out, and people were concerned. Our deputies are trained, they're trained to recognize when someone's having medical emergencies, and so they urged him to go to the hospital and he did, and unfortunately, he found out he has a brain tumor, stage two cancer. And you know, they did surgery, like I mean right away, like June second, that's how serious it is. And they were able to get as I understand, a good amount of the tumor out and so forth, and hisgnosis is hopeful. But I mean, he has stage two cancer, brain cancer.
Speaker 1: And there were no indicators ahead of time. Maybe my grand headaches, maybe losing consciousness, maybe your extremities feel a little bit unusual. This just came out of nowhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it absolutely did. I mean he actually, you know how you are, how we all are. We tend to not seek medical attention because we think, oh that was just I don't know, I was overheated or something. But yeah, he had nothing until he had that episode. And you know, again, fortunately our deputies were very vigilant urged him to get that attention. But he's a perfectly healthy young man.
Speaker 1: Yes, how is the prognosis stage two? I guess is a serious stage four? Of course? Is there a sense has he returned to duty at all the last month?
Speaker 4: No, No, he cannot. I mean he underwent surgery, a very serious surgery, and as I said, it went well, but there is still many hoops to jump through. He's going to further consult his surgeon, as I understand, and there may be another surgery here in his future. So yeah, he has been off work, using his you know, he's saved up sick time. He's been a good employee, comes to work every day, so he is using his time. We are, of course, you know, monitoring, you know, when our deputies can help out to donate time and things like that. But he is off work and by the way, so is his wife. I mean they have a brand new newborn and now she of course is taking care of the newborn and has this situation that she has to work with.
Speaker 1: I understand. There's a go fund Me page set up and there's about twenty one thousand dollars so far in donations, and well, it's powerful to see, I feel because this shows the shows to him you're not alone. You've got a lot of people behind you, not only law enforcement, family and friends, also the public. There's an event on July the thirteenth, between one and five pm at Deadlow Brewery on Kellogg Avenue. And the day of the week, I think that's uh is that a I think that's a Sunday. I think it's this coming Sunday. If I have that correct, one to five is coming Sunday and hopefully enough money can be raised. There's another fund I know when when Deputy Larry Henderson went down, there's a fund set up for officers that assist the family sometimes in need. Does he qualify for what some of those moneys are not? Because I understand that goes to those who have been injured or killed in the line of duty. Just something like this apply or.
Speaker 4: Not, it doesn't. Bill, that's a very restrictive fund that's outlined for those for those other tragic incidences. And this is I mean, this is beyond tragic as well. It's it's but it's not something that is funded for We do you know, we do rely on the public to you know, you want to support your police officer. And and honestly, this is a young man who really you know, Bill, I kind of consider him related to all of us, Right, he grew up on the West Side, Uh, gravitated to law enforcement. He's a young man that we know. Right, he's married, married at a young age. Uh. Has you know this beautiful little six month old baby boy, cathyon and he's got a little, uh, a little four year old girl. Is he such a cute man? And uh, you know, I mean he's just well, he's every one of us. He's really every one of us. He's everyone's you know, son, grandson, et cetera. And uh, certainly we want to support his recovery. Uh. This young man does have a chance. He has lots of chances, and we want to we want to accelerate that. And uh, you know, keep his young family going while he works through this. And he's very strong and determined.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens. And I know I spoke to Mary Carol Melton on your Top Assistance about this, and I'm going to contact her and I'm going to make a personal donation of one thousand dollars to assist this Temporday.
Speaker 4: Thank you well.
Speaker 1: When I saw him on those Fox nineteen stories, I thought unbelievable to have this strike him. How's the agency doing after Larry Henderson's murder?
Speaker 4: Well, and thank you very much for asking for the public. We are, you know, we still are feeling the pain quite honestly. I mean, we had an unveiling. We had a young man, Tony Lips, who used to work for us as a deputy and is now a very accomplished artist, and he painted a portrait of Larry that we dedicated over there at the district in Anderson Township where Larry worked and so forth. And you know, his wife, Laurie was there and one of his he has. Larry has five adult children and they are frequently at these events, supporting and so forth. And they're young people too. But yes, we are, We're still feeling. We're still feeling the edge of it, and we're going to feel it a long time. It's going to live with us.
Speaker 1: Sheriff McGuffey, you've been at this for more than thirty years. You've held every position to be held in the Hamlet County Sheriff's Department, from top to bottom, from walking to range and the old workhouse to being the sheriff of Hamblet County. You've seen it all, You've done it all. Is there something happening in Hamlety County, in the city of Cincinnati the last five to ten years that is historically unprecedented with the number of shootings we have? There was another eleven year old girl was shot this morning about one am and Avondale. Is there something different happening now than say, fifteen to twenty years ago.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's quite different. It's very, very different. And you know, you can point it different factors certainly, that and socioeconomic factors and so forth, and people living in poverty. But I also have to tell you, and I've said this many times and I'll continue to say it, this arena of everybody gets to have a gun is ridiculous. You know, we had a concealed carry license here. That's what we built.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Men and women came down and they paid a nominal fee, they got training, they they were able to carry a gun very responsibly. And now we have legislation that has occurred within this last decade that literally just it takes away all that they don't. You don't have to have concealed carry. You're encouraged to, you know, carry a gun on you everywhere you go. And that's just ridiculous. And you know, Bill, I'm a plain talker.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: That may work in these rural communities where you have, you know, a very small population and everybody knows everybody. But look, you know Cincinnati is a small, big town. But when you tell everybody, hey, we're not we don't care, we don't care about gun regulations. I mean, this is it's incredibly out of hand. And we do need to talk to parents certainly that I think parents are doing everything they can, the parents that are keeping an eye on their kids, because my god, you've got to get your kids, you know, away from these guns and try to keep them away as you can. And look, if you think it doesn't affect you, it affects every one of us, and it's going to continue to do that. I know Cincinnati Police is working very very hard to get a handle on this. I work very hard on the juvenile justice as far as gun prevention, violence and so forth as well. You know, as a community, we've got to get behind this. But our lawmakers, let's put some restrictions on who can have a gun. For God's sake.
Speaker 1: Well, we're going to do what we can here to assist Larry Henderson the way he You know, it's one thing to be killed in the line of duty, it's one that he was. But it's one thing to be on a swat team. It's another thing to be running radar or something as you pull somebody over. He was simply standing there doing his job and somebody targeted him for murder because he perceived he wanted to kill. It could have been you, it could have been Fiji, it could have been any cop, Green Township City, anybody. That guy wanted to murder a cop. And it's just I look at that and I'm going this is this hasn't happened before where someone has targeted specifically because of the uniform that they're wearing. And it's extremely said but once again, for those listening, I'm gonna get a hold of one of your top assistants there and make a thousand dollars personal donation. I'm gonna encourage all my listeners to make whether it's five dollars, twenty to fifty dollars, go fund me, Go fund me and send the name of Justin jus T I. N. Schaefer s C H A E F E R. And he's he's at home recovering. His wife is off work. They have a couple of kids. He's got brain cancer. He wants to come back to work. And the least we can do is help among us that are working on our behalf to maintain law and order. But once again, Sheriff McGuffey of Hamilton County, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, taking time this afternoon, and we'll do it again. Thank you, Sheriff, and thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Bill, Thank you for your donation. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. The Shaeffer family, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: God bless you. Let's continue with more and it's available if you're in town. Whatever it's coming Sunday, July thirteenth, from one to five at Deadlow Brewery on Kellogg Avenue or go online go fund me. So far there's about twenty thousand dollars raised and the family needs a lot more than that to get through these difficult days. Deputy's name again is Justin Schaeffer, Bill Cunningham on news radio seven hundred WLW. It's the music Dave Keaton after two o'clock today. We need different perspectives on similar issues. Prosecutor Rob Sanders will be here after two o'clock today from Kenton County to talk about what's happening there in their juvenile court system, which is fundamentally different than our juvenile court system, in which book reports are a big item. For a punishment of some thirteen year old commits a vicious crime, a book report might be ordered by Judge carry Bloom, book reports apologizing and moving on and once again, the meaning's going to be held beginning now. But what it takes is to hire quickly one to two hundred more police officers and number two have I know this has been powwow suggested between some of the more senior judges in Amwiny County to get with juvenile court judges, especially Judge Carry Bloom and tell her you can't keep doing what you're doing, because ultimately it's up to the voters to decide who's in office and who's not in office. I have a guest on tomorrow is going to talk about this, that he's thinking about running for city council as a Charter Right and I said, well, you can't run as a Republican in the city of Cincinnati because you can't win, and I don't think you can win. I doubt you can win as a Republican. I don't know the last time of Republican mayor. I think it was nineteen seventy one with Willis Gradison. It's in more than a half a century. You might recall that Ken Blackwell was a Charter Right Maybe for those who take a different approach, to run as a charter right may make some inroads. Talk to Attorney Flynn and see what he thinks about a charter right party to give a different perspective. What happened in Blue Ash is also happening in larger numbers, of course, in the city of Cincinnati, with a lot more violence, at least in Blue Ash. I have the press release issued by Rachel Murray and others about what they did in preparation for the event that up to now has had no difficulties. There were one hundred and ten officers on duty from the Sheriff's Department, Blue Ash Police, Highway Patrol, Swat, the drone team and numerous other agencies throughout the region. And I'm trying to find out why the magistrate in juvenile Court quickly dismissed the assault on a police officer charge before the thing got off the ground. The case has been dismissed now he's been dismissed without prejudice, which means it can't be brought again. But I am sure that the three to four hundred so called youths called by one member of Blue Ash Councils Riff Raft are laughing, snickering and having a good time getting ready for the next Red, White and Blue Ash event. That hundreds of young kids with nothing to do in their own minds aren't going to go away. They're going to come back next year. So I know the Mayor Joe Cole is going to do her damnedest to provide more security. But things are not good in Blue Ash. But nobody was shot and nobody was seriously injured. And I understand the officer himself was back to work today having taken about four days off, so his leg's okay. You get hit with some Roman candle and the eye and the head and the face, you can have serious disfiguring injuries or died from those things, so it's not funny. But without parental involvement, without consequences, criminally, this actions are likely to continue. We'll see what happens. All we do is continue. We never stop. One thirty Homier Reds. The last two games they've lost by a collective score of seventeen to three. That's two baseball scores. Hopefully tonight with ABB, it will be better. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred ww CNN has scum, and so is MSDNC.
Speaker 6: They're all and frankly the networks aren't much better.
Speaker 7: Hello buietus, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Seg right now. The city leaders are meeting about the mean streets of Cincinnati running red with blood and more talking, more talking, that's what we need. We have hip hop dance classes coming midnight, basketball, keeping the city pools open longer. And he guess the mayor with his new haircuts down there and the city manager, whoever that is, and then other city officials gonna solve the crime problem. In chief, guy er chief, I get a hold of Batman. Put a sign up there on the clouds. Get Batman, Superman. They had him at the Whole of Justice at the Union termto last night. We're Superman when you need him. If you had a superpower, what would it be? Mine would be flying. I love to fly like an eagle. You know what I'm saying. How about X ray eyes? Not bad? Sometimes you don't want to see things though.
Speaker 7: That's true.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, And I'm glad you brought that up. About Joe Burrow. I'm watching Netflix now, we've had it for two years. Penny showed me how last night I watched Netflix and I'm watching Joe Burrow. I love Joe Burrow's mother. Can I say that? I love that woman the way she cares for her son. And his dad's not bad either, Jimmy, But I love Anyone that doesn't love a mother like that, doesn't have love in their heart. I love Joe Burrow's mother. Like to meet her, see get him in here, Get Jimmy and mom in there.
Speaker 3: Mine.
Speaker 1: Nothing better, nothing better than a good mother. Would you agree? Correct, I can see why Joe's as good as he is, but he likes to look at dinosaur bones. And also, I'm watching again how last year they lost at home against New England that was like impossible. Then I watched how they lost the game to the Ravens and ot because Moneymack issued a bad check, couldn't make a field goal. And then I looked at the Washington loss. They should have been four and one instead of one and four. And then they have to wait for Denver to lose it home to Kansas City when the game didn't matter in Casey rested all their starters. Now I love that kind of behind the We should have a behind the scenes in here, would you agree? Let's get somebody do behind hard knocks at the big one, see what really happens behind closed doors.
Speaker 7: Let people really know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Let them I'm not afraid of that, are you afraid? No, I'm not afraid. Put the stooge on TV, put it up right there. Let's get it off. Yeah, I think it'd be great. Would you could we get some subscription services, possibly only fan account that Rocky Boyman has schooled me on getting an only fan account for the students report, I would say, so only fans. Yeah, and you and I get paid hopefully. Yeah, you could you some more money. You're rich anyway. If sun getting to you or something, it has gotten to me. Yeah, all I know is that brighter day. The last two games segment, Austin Elmo said about a week ago, the ten games, the next ten games, seven at home, the last three over the week in Philly. The Reds are going to go seven and three in these ten in these ten games and three in Philly, seven at home. Roustin said seven and three. At this point, they're one and four.
Speaker 7: Wrong again.
Speaker 1: He also said in the month of June they were going to win total of six games. Correct, They won fourteen, right, So tonight he says they're going to lose. You know, life say they're gonna win. Would you agree?
Speaker 7: Will he? The Stute Reports a proud service of your local Tamestar heating and air conditioning dealers. Tamestar quality you could feel in beautiful Milford, the home of one main gallery called Baker Heating at five one three, eight, three, one fifty one twenty four spots. Thank you Roxy those Marlins extended their franchise record road winning streak. Will you do eleven in a row? That's not possible, as they routed the Reds last night twelve to two. That's four in a row, and the l column for the Red Lags are now four and a half back in the wild Card instead of two and a half or one and a half. Monday and Tuesday they've lost those games seventeen to three. The money Man mark Nick Martinez rocked for a career high ten runs last night. He retired six in a row then, and you're thinking, all right, now, it's doing pretty good. Then the Marlin said, uh ah, three times through the lineup, we're gonna get you, and they got him for seven runs.
Speaker 1: Sech If you take Candelaria forty five mil, Yeah, Martinez twenty one mil. My simple Deer Park Chris Euster Matt says, that's about sixty six million dollars. What's the return on investment? What's the r I.
Speaker 7: Game?
Speaker 8: Three?
Speaker 7: Tonight, Sandy al Contra up against Nationale Gallstar Andrew Abbott, seven hundred wlw's covered six ten Sports Talk RNL carriers inside Pitch and then caught Kelsey Chevrolet extra inning show after the game, and then again then Andrew Abbott found out during the game last night that he was an All Star seven and one mark going into the night at two fifteen ERA. He's replacing a Dodgers pitcher who is is going to start on Sunday. So Trevor Bauer, No, No, it's a Japanese guy. What's Trevor Bauer doing? Nothing? How about I think he's still pitching over in Japan. Pretty good a phone call. Let's see a little league baseball, Willie. We say congrats to the West Side all Stars eight down Loveland last night, fourteen to nothing, and the West Side goes to their fortieth straight district title tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: How many years forty have they ever won won at all?
Speaker 7: I think they have been a few years ago. I can't remember. I'll ask wild Man, he'll know. Let's see Red's community fund. The telethon last night really raised a record three hundred and forty four thousand, three hundred and five dollars.
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 7: How about that? And PNC contributed one hundred thousand dollars matching donation the home of Scott Dixon.
Speaker 1: How about that? How about that? Pretty good? Stuff that is a wonderful that was outreached to the community. Had Charlie Frank and Michael Anderson in the other day. They came in, talked in there and went, well, three hundred and forty four thousand, you know, they're thinking about doing a park in Deer Park and name it after me, Chamberlain Park. Wouldn't that be something?
Speaker 7: You mean renaming it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Because Will Chamberlain never was that big of a character, was he?
Speaker 7: I think? In some ways? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I want to call it Cunningham Park. Now, wouldn't that be who's it named after? Now? Will Chamberlain's Chamberlain Park?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Somehow he came through in the nineteen fifties. Yeah, and the powers of being Deer Park thought, we'll we named the park after Will Chamberlain.
Speaker 7: Doesn't make any sense. Seventy years ago Bengals update. Let's see at National Football League execs, coaches, scouts and ranking the NFL's top ten edge rushers for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, Miles.
Speaker 7: Garrett, new Merrow, Uno Browns, t J. Watt two Steelers, Micah Parsons Dallas three, Max Crosby Raiders four, Nick Bosa, San Diego, San Francisco five. Trey Hendrickson is number six?
Speaker 1: What is he signed?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: How about Stewart?
Speaker 7: Negative? Do they have an edge off any edge they got? Let's see what it is? Twenty Yeah, they got about two weeks ago. It's what the twenty They open up on the the open camp on the twenty third.
Speaker 1: But at some point it gets real. Maybe Henderson doesn't need camp, Shamar Stewart needs camp. Correct, he needs to get in there. Yeah, but the Bengals are still holding out right. Yes, they will not give market value to either correct with the right language. The language is important.
Speaker 7: And I don't think the other guy is the number two pick hasn't signed? Has he No? So how about the pot? He's keeping his mouth shut.
Speaker 1: Pittsburgh is talking about trading Paul Skeins. According to ESPN, what.
Speaker 7: I mean able to keep players, not get rid of them. They're going to be in the duldrums for the rest of their life. What would happen if the Red Well, they think they're gotta get Aaron Judge and half of the Yankees for Paul Skeins.
Speaker 1: I'd keep him, would you agree?
Speaker 7: I would build around him?
Speaker 1: Me too. How about the Reds keeping Dela Cruz.
Speaker 7: They always get it, They always get one of I mean, the baseball draft is Sunday. I think that. I think Pittsburgh's I think they may be number two or three on the list, thank you all.
Speaker 1: They're after his bags of cash? Is that Joe Dieters Whatever happened him?
Speaker 7: I don't know. Went to Columbus, dude doing some kind of job.
Speaker 1: Not sure need him back his prosecutor. Some say, what do you say?
Speaker 7: I hear he may end up on a pro golf tour after he can put hitting that putt at on eighteen and clover and if you give you that glorious victory of what ten dollars?
Speaker 1: Twelve twelve, twelve dollars? Wow, you guys, Joe can pay money. Birdie on eighteen, a natural birdie with a stroke.
Speaker 7: Don't they don't they don't. They call him justice Joe this so.
Speaker 1: He comes in anyway, I haven't seen this. He plays golf wearing a black robe and that was hot, really, yes, it was hot.
Speaker 7: That doesn't that impede his swing or not?
Speaker 1: His swing?
Speaker 7: He's got one like Scottie Scheffler classic, but he can fade, fade, draw hook slice slow, high low straw left hip. Yeah, he does it all. Maybe i'll have him in one day.
Speaker 1: He wants to play frank Zy Bell.
Speaker 7: You want to plame for a pool? What for the Supreme Court justices?
Speaker 1: Sharon Kennedy in his backyard, he's a hot tub on the twelve floor of the Justice Building in Columbus.
Speaker 7: A hot tub. And you see when you're gonna have the governor on again? You know?
Speaker 1: I uh yeah, I know. I'll give him a call and see what he's doing. But I mean that he signed the budget and done. Everyone's mad at him too. At some point the foolishness has got to stop. Who aren't people mad? Can you see him on Only Fans? Mike Dwine on Only Fans? Is that a possibility? No, he has no, No, I don't think he has any idea that. What about Phil Belichick? Jordan Hudson on how much money we're talking about? There? All the money?
Speaker 7: Oh, he wouldn't have to coach ever again, there'll be no money left in the war on air and have her dance around or something.
Speaker 1: Dance around doing the hook a dance. Have you seen the Hukka dance?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You like that? She'd be doing the twist and the boogoloo and the alligator. Yeah, should be doing it all the freak bet you. Yeah. I can't. I can't stand, I say, good man. We have coming up next is Rob Sanders, who's taking an umbrage about what's happening in Cincinnati from Covington. Umbrage. What is umbrage? If you take umbrage, you got some umbrage off. It's correct.
Speaker 7: And he also had because all that could spill over into it does, thank you, it does. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He wants to build a wall. Build that wall, is what Covington is saying, keeps Cincinnatians out. Covingtons, build that wall, okay, And how safe is Middletown right now?
Speaker 7: So far, so good?
Speaker 1: No rioting, no, no marauding youths.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Four hundred strong making a fool of themselves.
Speaker 7: I know that. I told the video of that the other night. It was not it was terrifying, not good. And there were people fighting. The girl girls were fighting.
Speaker 1: Springer show stuff, pulling hair, rolling around cops.
Speaker 7: And somebody starts throwing firecrackers and every and that, and that's really what happened.
Speaker 1: Shots fired, shots fired. People are laughing, snickering, Blue Ash chaos. And the juvenile court they're dismissed the charges against the cop assault for reasons unclear at this point, and they won't announce why they do them because the juvenile court and the person was a thirteen year old seventh grader assault on a cop made to write a book report. Just say work, say give me out of the stud's report.
Speaker 7: Please, willye and I have a nice day. You're in the rice dad, and how about it, rids? Maybe win a couple in a row here?
Speaker 1: Last two collective score seventeen to three. This isn't football.
Speaker 7: This is a baseball score at home at my ballpark. We leave you with the immortal words of the stud report.
Speaker 5: Teeny psychiatric help.
Speaker 4: That's a good truth of the matter.
Speaker 1: That's justice show calling in Wow you see referring to you or me? I think I assume you Rocky or Rocky Oh no, head on the mayor of Blue Ash, Mayor Joel Cole col E Cole oh boy, who said, we have about ten thousand residents in Blue Ash and win eighty thousand people there shall we say the great majority? We're not Blue Ash residents. Would you agree, I would say so yes, And you get there by uber by hook and.
Speaker 7: Crooked well, and then another thing is too is well he you know, if it gets too out of control, they'll cancel it, which is a shape I beg.
Speaker 1: I hope gues.
Speaker 7: It's for families and everything else to do that. But I hope you.
Speaker 1: Can't do it. You can't let them win the criminal element. Hope not to not win. They must lose. They must go to jail, they must be punished. Maybe next year, have more security, whatever it might be. Hell, they had one hundred and ten cops anyway all over the place. Now what do you do? Never had problem for thirty five years, no problem. Now, all of a sudden, all Hell's breaking loose. The virus of criminality in Cincinnati is leaching into the suburbs, including the Butler County. I might add Butler County. Well, you know who will take care of that? I think jonesy kick ass like mister ass.
Speaker 7: Mister Jones will take care of that.
Speaker 1: Me and mister Jones, we had a thing going on. Why don't you and I visit mcgimmon the Justice Center. You want to go up to the Yeah, have you been there before?
Speaker 7: Not recently. I've been in there sometimes. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't not overnight in a drunk tank or anything. No, No, that's not you. No, No, I may go. Jonesy invites me back up to do our show A from a cell block. You want to do the show from Levenon correction. Yes, guy's name is William C. Dolman was the was the war and he wanted me to go up there and do my show. Now, Jones, he wants me to set up shop inside cell block C and do my show. Boy, wouldn't that be something captive audience segment, Thank you, sir, Let's continue with more. Coming up next will be the prosecutor of Covington saying that maybe what's happening in Covington should also occur in Cincinnati. You know what I'm saying. On seven hundred WW, Billy Cunningham, the Great American Reds Baseball kicks off about six zero pop tonight. We'll see what happens big game tonight and of course over the weekend of three with the collar out of Rockies can't win those games, you got a problem. I think it's critical this week for the redsgo at least four and three, maybe five and two, which means they possibly will be buyers instead of sellers. At the break July thirty, first the trade deadline, will see what happens. But until then, Rob Sanders, Kent County Prosecutor, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Rob, you sent me some materials about this one character who belongs under the jail. His name is Gage A. Wayaley talk about him in a moment. But one of the issues in Cincinnati is that we're going to have blood running in the streets of Cincinnati, especially OTR all summer long, if not longer, every day, every morning, every night, there's more balloon releases of moms that are very unhappy with the deaths of their son fourteen fifteen, sixteen years old. I don't hear the same frequency. Now, Covington's a much smaller city. In Cincinnati, the city thereof we have about three hundred thousand residents. I think Covington is about less than a third of that. But nonetheless, have you sinsed? As the Kent County Prosecutor for the last have been out of for about twenty years, that crime in Covington alone, is accelerating, decelerating, or staying about the same.
Speaker 3: Will you do this to me all time?
Speaker 5: You know, we do a great job over here, partnering with our local police and law enforcement and making sure Northern Kentucky's the safest place to live.
Speaker 3: Work and raise a family.
Speaker 5: But every time we start talking about the fact that we have no crime, you jinx me into having some kind of major crime. So no, we fortunately we have not suffered the same types of violent criminal activity that we have seen on the north side of the river, and God willing will keep it that way. We think that, you know, has a direct impact on our local community. When we implement policies like felons with guns go to prison, drug traffickers go to prison, burglars go to prison. You know, we're taking the people off the streets that are committing the serious offenses, and we hope and pray that those are the people that would otherwise be out there doing stupid things like shooting up Red, White, and Blue festivals or whatever they had going on over there, Like the violence we've seen just right across the bridge. You know, we can see the banks from the south bank of the Ohio River, but we certainly don't want all the trouble they've had over there in Small Park and the banks, with shootings and juveniles running crazy over there. We and when I say we, I'm not just talking about Kenton County, but likewise, my counterparts in Boone and Campbell County, we like to keep it quiet over here, and we've enjoyed a much more peaceful place to live. And I think it reflects when the community supports their prosecutors, supports their law enforcement, backs the blue, the quality of life just goes up. And you know that's why we are still over here shopping for homes for you and the People's judge you can come enjoy the safety and security that is northern Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm looking at some of the spending by your friends in City Hall eight oh one, plumb, straight and aftab pure of all, et cetera. They've budgeted this year at least three million dollars, which is selling Cincinnati's holistic approach to violent crime. So three million dollars is like money. And some of the problems here are crazy gun laws, the accessibility to guns, the use of social media, and the mayor pointing out that there's to be greater parental engagement. I certainly agree with that. He also says they're going to spend money eight hundred and thirty thousand dollars reaching out to the community to forty one external organizations, which involve ten thousand dollars for hip hop dance lessons hip hop. How about twenty five thousand dollars to address loneliness. How about five hundred thousand dollars to have a safe and clean fund. The goal is crime prevention through environmental design. We then have something called the Human Services Violence Prevention Fund, which spends one hundred and twenty seven thousand dollars to identify socially at risk children which provide them a mentor Big Brothers, Big sisters. To me is a great idea that may make some sense. They also have spent a one point five million dollars the Blueprint for Reducing Violence, which involves, among other things, paying individuals who are at risk monthly stipend who do not commit crime. Also food insecurity programs. If you're hungry, we're gonna get that for you. We also have programs of outreach of the community and which elders in the community stand around waiting for something to happen. Then they go and try to diffuse the situation. Would any of these programs now being employed in Covington, Well.
Speaker 5: No, Willie, because you know, I don't think the Covington budget could withstand the amount of money it would cost to teach me to hip hop dance. And we know, obviously I don't live in Cincinnati, or that number would be a lot higher. But I don't think that hip hop dance lessons are the answer to solving the crime problems that they're suffering through over there. Now, there is a lot to be said for getting parents to be involved in their children's lives because, as you I'm sure are well aware, and no full will without parents keeping an eye on the children. And when we have teenagers running amok at two, three, four o'clock in the morning with no aren't going hey, where is my kid? Why aren't they in bed? That's when bad things happen. That's when teenagers get into all kinds of trouble. It's when teenagers do things that land themselves in prison. Unfortunately, it's when a lot of teenagers end up getting shot and killed. How many times have you seen a case on the news where they announced the shooting death of a teenager, and not to blame a victim in any shooting death, but half the time you find out the person that shot them was also a teenager. And the obvious question there is where are the parents and how are these kids out running around to be shooting people or even getting shot at two, three, four o'clock in the morning when those teenagers, if they were being properly supervised and parented, would have been fast asleep. So we are implementing as much of the law enforcement as we can over here, but supporting the blue let them policing. Being proactive to get at the criminals before they actually commit the violent offenses, I think is the biggest key that any community can implement. It gets tough when you start talking about juvenile crime, because that's one problem that we do share with everybody in Ohio is that our juvenile crime laws are way too lax, too many slaps on the wrist, not enough kids being treated seriously. I guess, for lack of a better term, by the juvenile justice system, too much hug a thug mentality out there, where we should just give the kids a hug and a paddle on the back. And maybe a dance lesson and ask some church elders to stand down on the street corner. And that's going to fix it. That's just not it. We have to let kids know that breaking the law, especially violent crime, is only going to land them in adult prison if they keep up that behavior.
Speaker 1: Well, the case out of Blue Ash, a Birdie Wishman in my ear yesterday that the case is against the juvenile who used a Roman candle's one of those devices where you fire m eighties in the air or at people, has been dismissed as the mayor of Blue Ash would like the chargers to go away and pretend like it didn't happen. Do you have two to three or four hundred youths wilding around gatherings? Maybe on the riverfront in Covington. By the way, the view from Covington to Cincinnati has a great view. It's better from Cincinnati to Covington. When I'm in Covington, I look across at night, it's pretty nice. And you're thinking, you have hundreds of use running around Covington at night with guns and with Roman candles shooting at people and cars. Do you have that going on?
Speaker 3: No, we don't Willie.
Speaker 5: And you know, that's a very I guess point and issue that the city's going to have to address, because it's not like you can just ask the neighbors, the adults in the neighborhood to stand down on the street corner at the banks, because nobody lives at the Banks. Now, that's all business district, entertainment district. It's not someplace where you're just going to have to tell or that you're able to tell the community to just go police yourselves. They need to up the security over there, they need to unhandcuff the Cincinnati Police Department. Let them do their jobs, like I know they know how, but there's just no reason to have dozens or hundreds of teenagers running crazy.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: We have seen on occasion problems with that at Newport on the levee, but I think Newport Police Department cracks down on that whenever they have a problem with it, and it takes care of the problem until we let it happen again. But we don't let it happen nearly with the frequency as we see it going on on the north side of the.
Speaker 1: River, and they're released. For example, David Fornshell, the Warren county prosecutor will tell you they've had problems at King's Island because two or three hundred youths come out there and they get in. They have enough money to get in, that's about it. And they they're not there as patriots. They don't make fools of themselves. And when there's car break ins at King's Island, the Mason Police find out who did it, they arrest them, and guess what, they're not released. They're kept there. They're kept in jail until the hearing, and then at that point they're either sent to Youth commission prison or they're sent to the county jail if they're eighteen years old. And guess what, you don't hear the millions of people that go to King's Island with all those open air parking spaces. But it does happen. But when it happens, all hell breaks lose. And I would imagine if Covington Convention Center had some event and there were twenty to thirty car break ins, that'd be a big deal. At you see University of Cincinnati campus, car break ins are part of the deal. And we talked previously about what happened with the shooting and the killing of Ryan Hinton, him and his band of Merriman. They're Darrell Austin and Anthony Bullocks and sincere grigsby got their car in northern Kentucky to steal, they broke into another car. They stole a car. They've broke in another car and got a gun. And you're looking at charges at this point, by the way, with Ryan Hinton, of course he's dead. The other three are you yet pursuing the charges against the other three in northern Kentucky for breaking into.
Speaker 5: We have a warrant out for mister Bullock's arrest. He is the one that we believe is responsible for the theft of the car out of Kentucky, and he is facing charges in Kenton County. Now I don't believe that he has actually been picked up on those charges, or at least if he has, he's not been extra died across the river. But he's looking at a prison sentence for felony auto theft in that case. But that is certainly something that we don't take lightly. That stealing cars is still a big deal on this side of the river. It'll still get you set to prison, will he Do you imagine in some jurisdiction over here, it's still a big deal.
Speaker 1: It's a big deal if you steal a car and Covington, that's a big deal. You steal a car and since I break in is no big deal, you'll be released. Let's talk about this other case a couple of days ago. Fox nineteen, Covington man pled guilty on Monday one hundred and ninety counts of child porn belonging under the prison not in it as Gauge Whaley. What did he do?
Speaker 5: It's his name was Thomas Gage Whaley Willie Gage's middle name. But the Covington Police Department got a notification from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, who monitors or is the clearing house for complaints from online Internet service providers when they find that one of their users is collecting, uploading, sending, or otherwise distributing child pornography on their platform, they send those notices to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, otherwise known as nick Mick. Nick Mick determines what jurisdiction had occurred in and they notify the police department. When this case it was the Covington Police Department. They determined through that tip that a Google Drive account belonging to Thomas Whaley had been uploading child pornography to that cloud account using a cellular phone. Covington police went and executed a search one on mister Whaley's house, where they were unable to recover the actual phone. The police suspect that he destroyed that phone or got rid of that phone knowing that police were outside about to execute a search one. However, they were able to utilize a search warrant to get the contents of that Google drive, and in that Google Drive they found not only was mister Whaley in possession of ninety five different images and videos, some of which were over ten minutes long of children, some of which were as young as toddlers being sexually abused and molested by adults, but he had hundreds or thousands of other images and videos as well that he had collected in that same Google drive. Mister Whaley was arrested. He was indicted on one hundred and ninety counts of possession and distribution of chob pornography. He entered an open plea means he didn't get any plea deals. Emily Aren't and the prosecutor on the case refuses to make any plea deals. In chob pornography cases, Willie is her normal habit, and she just tells him. You can pleade guilty if you want to. You can go to trial if you want to, but either way, we're going to seek the maximum possible punishment. In this case, mister Whaley was caught prior to a change in Kentucky law. The benefit of our old cap on child pornography charges, which was twenty years in prison as the most you can get under the old law. We have since Fortunately, Willie, the legislators saw the problem with that, and, like you said, the child pornography should be buried under the prison, not let out in twenty years. So they raised that cap to seventy years, which isn't perfect. It's not under the prison, but it's hell a lot better than twenty years. So had he done this a few months later, Willie, he would have been facing up to seventy years in prison. But as it is now, prosecutors are seeking a twenty year prison sentence, the maximum available under the law. Mister Whaley pled guilty knowing the prosecutors in our office we're seeking that maximum sentence. Yet he didn't want to face a jury and have to own up, or he didn't want us to.
Speaker 3: Prove what he did to us to a group of twelves.
Speaker 5: And sitting on that jury. So he decided he'd take a chance with Kent and stir could Judge Patricius Summy, who is not the judge I would want to be taking a chance in front of if I was facing child pornography charges. Law and order judge always had great results in her courtroom. Final sentencing for him will be coming up in August, and I fully anticipate he will be serving twenty years in prison. He'll have to serve eighty five percent of that twenty years before he's even eligible for parole. And of course he will register for life as a sexual offender, which he should.
Speaker 1: He's twenty two years old. Is going to get out maybe when he's forty, if he's lucky, and then he'll go back to a life of crime. You don't have a judge like Harry Bloom in Kenton County that believes everyone gets three four and five and six breaks. Let the juve and I also commit serious crime out on bond. That's not Judge Summy. Is that fair?
Speaker 3: To say no, that is not Judge Summy. You know, she is a very reasonable judge.
Speaker 5: If it's somebody that's in her courtroom with like a substance use disorder, something along those lines, some other nonviolent crime, maybe she'll give you a second chance, she might give you some probations, she'll give you drug treatment. But no, when it comes to people to collect and distribute job pornography, she is a very tough on crime judge. She's a very check great judge, fair judge, but a very great judge to try a case in front of. But she takes child pornography very seriously, as it should, and you know that, Willy. This is worth pointing out about this case. These guys that upload this stuff to Google drives or drop boxes or any of these cloud sharing services, it makes it so much easier for them to distribute their child pornography to other pedophiles out there, because all they have to do is send somebody their link, their hyperlink. If you have the hyperlink, you can access his cloud account. You can download all of that sick child pornography that he's collected, and it's virtually undetectable of where else it goes until somebody starts saving it or uploading it again. But it makes it so much easier for chob pornographers to distribute this filth if it is uploaded to a cloud account. So that's why anybody like mister Whaley that is foolish enough to collect child pornography in their cloud account in Kenton County should know that it's only a matter of time.
Speaker 3: We're coming for you.
Speaker 5: And unlike mister Whaley, you're not getting twenty years to end up with seventy years because our laws changed and the maximum possible punishment is now more than triple good.
Speaker 1: Well, in the city of Cincinnati this year, there's going to be about four to five hundred people will be wounded, about one hundred will be murdered. In addition to that, there's going to be twenty thousand bullets flying around Cincinnati, and I can't imagine more of a meltdown. More hip hop classes might be warranted if these numbers continue. But Rob Sanders, thanks for coming on this Wednesday afternoon. We'll see what happens. And this guy gets out in about twenty years or so, I won't be around, you'll be around. We'll see what happens. But once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Good luck and stay safe.
Speaker 5: Willie, thanks for having me. I would say, go Reds that you know, we're down to this part of the year where chances of making the playoffs have been reduced to just hoping that they don't sell off the team in a fire sale at the trade deadline.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, go Reds.
Speaker 5: Won't be too much longer, I'll be saying who day. But again, let's hope for something, Willie. Maybe someday will make a playoff.
Speaker 1: In both all we have is hope. Rob, All we have is hope. Don't have a rests. All we have is hope. And Rob Sanders, you're the best. Thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Rob.
Speaker 3: Thanks Willie, take care.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more news next that Drome, the Reds marching for glory and for some the judgment seat of God. A news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: And there is an Iranian an Iranian official that says you President Trump have done something that he can no longer. Sunbathe in mar A Lago. As you lie there with your stomach to the sun, a small drone might hit you in the navel. It's very simple. Do you think that's a real threat? And when it's the last time he went sunbathing anyway.
Speaker 6: I've been a long time. It's been a long time. Maybe I was around seven or so. I'm not too big into it. Yeah, I guess it's a threat. I'm not sure it's a threat. Actually, buddy, perhaps it is.
Speaker 1: Hello, quiet skulls, I'm broadcasting that's an iraigning official targeting the president's belly button for a drone attack. Peter Doucey of Fox News. Can you imagine Trump laying on the beaches of mar A Lago with an exposed belly, a large button, and a drone attack from teyron taking out the president? Would that be a bit of a shock, Yeah, you'd you'd be surprised.
Speaker 7: But probably in this day and age, will he who knows anymore? I mean, drones could be microscopic, medium sized, small, medium, large, extra large.
Speaker 1: And fat. I'm glad you brought that up. I'm looking at Miami Marlins. Yeah, their record this year is forty two and forty eight. In other words, they're not very good, and the Reds are forty six and forty they're not very good. And at this point the Marlins the last two games have beaten the Reds by a combined score of seventeen to three, and that that's a baseball not a football score. Current Marlins aren't very good. But tonight we have Hope segment get me into the Stude Report.
Speaker 7: Will he the Studge Reporter's approach service every local Tamestar heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you can feel in beautiful Western hills called Durbin Heating and Cooling at five one, three, five nine, eight, eighty eighty four forty nine R go to Durbin Heating and Cooling dot com. But and those Marlins extended their franchise record road winning streak will you to eleven unbelievable and at twelve to two rout of the Reds. Last night, Nick Martinez rock for a career high ten runs. He got the first six then and then the Marlins erupted for seven and the third and it was ov R.
Speaker 1: That's called in golf segment at TC a total collapse.
Speaker 7: Game three tonight, Sandy al Contra up against National League All Star Andrew Abbott Any good coverage begins at six'.
Speaker 3: Ten you?
Speaker 1: Believe do you? Believe no carriers inside? Pitch do you have?
Speaker 7: Hope Kelsey Chevrolet Extra inning show after the?
Speaker 1: Game do you have? Hope?
Speaker 7: Yes always.
Speaker 1: So the object in any sport is to get better as the season goes. ALONG i don't care if you're Playing tiddley. Wins you got to figure out a way to get a little bit better as the season moves.
Speaker 7: Along are The rights getting? Better not right? Now, no they were getting, better and then they. Weren't then they, were than they, Weren't then they, were then they, weren't then they, were then they.
Speaker 1: WEREN'T i don't say that. Again let's See Andrew.
Speaker 7: Abbott But willie was informed last night in the dugout that he's An All. Star he's headed To atlanta Next. Tuesday well. Deserved he rolls into the night with a seven and one mark and the fourth best ra in the national.
Speaker 1: Lead do it tonight at two point one? Five how badly tonight's? Game do we need to win that? Game very? Well in, fact this, year despite The marlins have won eleven in a, row their record are away at this point in The marlins is twenty two and twenty, one so before they won this eleven game winning streak.
Speaker 7: On the, road they're, terrible. Correct can you name any of the? Players, oh Al contra is. One let's, See Eerie perez is. Another related To. TONY i don't think. So it's all young players will either rebuilding that team back up again and beating the right like they have been in the past. Years they win The World, championship they get rid of, everybody then they rebuild it, back they, win they do. It it's like a cycle down there In South.
Speaker 1: FLORIDA i, say hurry. UP i Have Steve rawley waiting on hold about the. Events oh CAN i get to.
Speaker 7: That let's, See. Willy we got a couple Of citizens of The.
Speaker 3: Day.
Speaker 7: Good we say happy birthday to one of your biggest, Fans Suzanne edwards out Of. Franklin Suzanne, Edwards happy birthday to. Her And happy anniversary to a very special, Couple anita And Jeff. HOPSON i didn't know. THAT i Like Jeff, Hoppy Happy. ANNIVERSARY i like that.
Speaker 1: Guy to the doll And butch, segment get me out of the students, report we Have Steve rawley hanging On.
Speaker 7: Willie And hotter of a beautiful day here in The Tri, state maybe with some, rain and let's Go, reds let's get with.
Speaker 1: It seventeen to three is.
Speaker 7: Embarrassing we leave you with the immortal words of The Stoo report that.
Speaker 1: Seemed some things this YEAR i don't want EVEN i don't want to remember. Goodness couldn't agree, more that's for. Sure they got to beat the fish before the rocks. Arrive then The All star break then is are we buyers or sellers better start? Winning on seven HUNDRED Wlw Bill cunning in The Great, america of. Course tonight On channel nine is the big telethon in honor Of Maddie, raleigh who passed away several years. Ago she had difficulties with drugs and alcohol and other psychiatric conditions decided to take her own, life which is devastated To raleigh. Family, john you AND i now Is Steve riley And Julie Lee's Raley and first of, All steve talk about what's going to happen to night On channel.
Speaker 8: Nine, well we've got a telethon to Help Mattie's. House Mattie's house is a hangout for young adults who recovering now recovering in a way that they can community.
Speaker 3: Together it's not a residential.
Speaker 8: House but five years, ago the year after we lost our Daughter, bill we started a wonderful, place eight thousand square foot home on a lake and it was all Because Boss Soaker Mercy health donated this. Home we're now seeing about fourteen hundred young adults a. Month that's how much it's grown in and so quite, frankly we have already outgrown in five years the building we're. In we're very near building The SIMON. L Lease fitness And Wellness. Center we're very close now because it's going to give us not just more, space but an entire, gymnasium so we can start building a healthy kind of fitness and basketball and volleyball regimen, leagues that kind of, thing all for our. Members so that's why to four four o'clock to eight o'clock we are going to have a telethon On channel nine.
Speaker 1: And Julie Lee's. Raleigh there's no worse thing can happen to a parent than the death of a. Child AND i think maybe sons are closer to their, fathers maybe daughters are closer to their. Mothers my mother told me that a son's son until he takes a. Wife but a daughter will be your daughter all the days of her. Life and you were particularly close To, maddie and explain how this thing has grown in five. Years and you could not have imagined five years, Ago, julie teen hundred kids a month would come through. There that's almost, impossible isn't?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 5: Oh it.
Speaker 10: IS i can't bring my daughter, back and it. Is there is a forever hole in my. Heart there's so many other families that have that whole. Too Because, BILL i want to talk to you about suicide rate for young children teenagers is up times three, PERCENT i mean times. Three Hamilton county saw a. Surge a couple of weeks. Ago we had nine young teenagers in The morgue that had taken their own life within a couple of. WEEKS i think you might remember the story a couple months ago In Boone county they had nine young.
Speaker 2: Teenagers that took their.
Speaker 10: Life what is going? On and we have got to do more awareness. Campaigns we have got to get out. There we've got to get give these kids some tools for. That we're actually doing our first Pilot spark program for high schoolers next.
Speaker 3: Week it's all.
Speaker 10: Week it's a summer. Camp it's a wellness camp these, kids and we are going to take this program and launch it off and next year during school we are going to open for, teenagers middle school and high schoolers for programming.
Speaker 4: Because it is so so so needed in our.
Speaker 10: Community that's the other reason we need the. Gym we need more. Space we need, to you, know increase our. Programming so we need this gym and all the money tomorrow we raise will go to building the. Gym we have one point four million dollars in a fund for the gym that we've raised in honor of my, father and we're gon we're going to try and put it over the top to martw see if we can break ground this.
Speaker 1: Fall And, jolie you, KNOW i can look back on. Life there were moments in my life as a teenage. BOY i felt, OSTRACIZED i felt, ALONE i felt like my life's going to be. Worthless and for some, reason something is happening in social, media especially maybe it's a TikTok or whatever that causes kids today to act upon those feelings of. Depression my mother used to, say sometimes you at the, blues AND i got that so one AND i simply got about life's. Work but what is different today for in twenty twenty Five july twenty twenty, Five, julie what is different today than maybe twenty years ago that the kids see suicide is the way?
Speaker 10: Out, well, NOW i Don't, bill you, know you're my. AGE i mean my. PARENTS i would get on my bike and i would. Ride i'd be gone at eight in the, morning And i'd come home for dinner at six, o'clock you, know and it was a safe unity to do. It we can't do that with our kids. Today these kids have so much more pressure the social, media what they're seeing and some of it's not even true what they're seeing on social. Media AND i, MEAN i can't imagine being a kid growing up today and all the extra pressure that they have when just growing, up your body, changing who are? You what are you turning? Into what do you want to be when you grew?
Speaker 2: UP i mean that's pressure.
Speaker 10: Enough and then to add all those other, extraneous you, know pressures onto these young kids too.
Speaker 3: Much it's too.
Speaker 1: Much, see you cannot have imagined five years or this thing to develop as it. Has why is it developed into a fourteen hundred month attendance of these, kids and you can't keep overnight because you don't have fourteen hundred hotel. Rooms but, nonetheless what is the Reason maddie's house is.
Speaker 8: Succeeding i'll tell you why it's, Succeeding, Bill it's very.
Speaker 3: Simple.
Speaker 8: Community that's the one common denominator for all of these young adults who may have some, issues whether it's a mental health or recovery. Issue because when you can talk to somebody who can talk to talk and walk the walk with, you all of a, sudden those, doors those closed feelings are. Gone so as a, result you have a chance to meet somebody who totally gets you and you know as. Much and our daughter said it to us a, Lot, Mom, DAD i know you love, me but you don't understand What i'm going. THROUGH i know you want to help, me but you can't to be around other. People and that was one of the problems we face is we couldn't find anywhere to bring her as a young adult so she could have that, community that. Interaction it is imperative to be able to talk to other folks who are going through what you're going.
Speaker 3: Through and we believe.
Speaker 8: That's Why Maddie's house has been so successful and frankly, exponentially and that's why we've got To we've got to expand we we can help a greater part of the.
Speaker 1: Community AND i Think julie please please comment on.
Speaker 3: That. Please, oh everything we do to too is.
Speaker 10: Free we don't charge. Anybody that's why our donations are so important in the. Community and our donors we don't charge them for. Anything if they are part of our book, club we pay for their book every every.
Speaker 3: Month we buy their.
Speaker 10: Books most of our members don't have a lot of, money definitely not extra. Money we take them on field. Trips we were taking them to Can dial this them they're going to a red game because they don't have the money to do those extra things that other other people in the community to. Do so that THAT i think is really important To everything we do is, free and these young adults don't have that money to continue treatments and all the extras that they need to live a, healthy happy.
Speaker 1: Life Steve, rawley it's four to a, tonight but that's going to start in a couple hours or. So but is that what is the? Website for those who want to be, involved you can either donate, time donate. Money what is the, website.
Speaker 8: Sure mhsincy with a y dot. Org so it's m h since with a y dot org and you can go. There you can, donate find out more About Maddie's, house or you can. Volunteer perhaps because we always need. Volunteers you, know our organization wouldn't run if we didn't have. Volunteers so, yes any one of the. Three if money might not be your, thing maybe volunteering, is so that might.
Speaker 3: Be another way to. Go so mhsinc dot.
Speaker 1: Org luck to both of you tonight four to, Eight channel NINE Wcpo mhsinsey with ay dot. Org and to both of, you you're doing The lord's. Work and once, Again steve And, julie thanks for coming on The Bill Cunningham, show and good luck on all your future. Ventures good.
Speaker 8: Luck thank, You, bill and we can't thank you. Enough you've been such a great supporter Of Maddie's house and so IS.
Speaker 3: Wlw thank you so.
Speaker 10: Much, god thank you from the bottom of our.
Speaker 1: Heart god Bless. America thank you. Both Verymull let's continue with more news next that's Your home of The. Reds hopefully tonight they can win a game the last, two as you know, that lost by a total of seventeen to three. Runs if you can't beat, this isn't a football. Score The reds lost seventeen to three the last two NIGHTS abb but tonight could be. Different On News radio seven HUNDREDS wlw