Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Happy Tuesday, JB Show Here, I'm Selena a room and I'm Jad. Let's just kick it off, should we? Shall we first talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: Let's go baby show for mail. This is Eric from Tanose. This is just a shout out to all you guys. I just I've just got the chug mug coming into the mail coming home today. I just want to thank you guys so much, honestly, like you guys are like the influencers, you guys like we look to you guys. You guys make our days happy. You guys like just make our days bright. You know we'll be having a bad day, I'll be going to you guys podcast andy for sure. I can always kunt you guys my day. I really love you guys. Have a good one. I love you guys.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that has been past time back.
Speaker 1: I've ever talk up back of twenty twenty four? Yeah, for sure, definitely, And we're about run out of time on this year, so yeah, might take the crown. Yeah much for that?
Speaker 2: Should we do a second top back?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why not? Hey?
Speaker 5: JV Show round solution here. Uh, Selena's was right, I've continued to keep losing money out down like seven hundred dollars. But hey, it's one in the morning. I am up in the room and hopefully today is going to be a better day.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: We'll see, all right, Selena, I need those good vibes, So come on and send him this way, you guys.
Speaker 2: Right, No, I can't do.
Speaker 1: Our first talk back of the day yesterday was our buddy Ron's Solutions, and he said he was in Vegas but he had been losing some money. And then we said we need an update. How do we all think he's doing now? And I think I said, no, he's going to start winning. He's going to be winning money. So here's me sending the positive vibes. Now. Selena's like, I don't see it. He's going to keep on losing. He's losing. And then in that talkback he says, Selena's right, I'm losing now, I'm down seven hundred bucks. But then at the end he says, Selena keeps sending me those good vibes. What good vibes are you sending? You're sending him loser vibes.
Speaker 2: I'm not sending him any vibes. I'm just letting you guys know the vibe I'm getting from him. He's sending the vibes.
Speaker 1: So you're saying he's a loser, and he's sending loser vibes.
Speaker 2: Just don't see him.
Speaker 6: I think he can come out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not manifesting right now.
Speaker 1: I think you guys need to get together here, start thinking positive, send him some gambling winning vibes, and maybe he'll turn it around today.
Speaker 2: Graham, you're a gambler, or at least he used to be. Huh, when your wife allows you to, you do at one point, do you walk away? You're down seven hundred dollars, you just.
Speaker 1: Double up and bet more. If each time you lost, you just bet double.
Speaker 2: You just you stop.
Speaker 1: But eventually you can win it all back.
Speaker 2: But what if you don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of times you don't. You start. That's what they call chasing. When you start chasing it to try to get it, that's usually when you lose the most. You just gotta, you know, stick to your principles. Or if if I was if I was wrong, which I'm not, go head over to the MGM now near the South entrance. There's a Wheel of Fortune slot machine it's not the first one, it's the second one, and walk up to that machine. Put one hundred dollars crisp one hundred dollar bill into it, and I promise you you'll walk away a winner. Wow, insider tip right there. Oh yeah, he probably won't.
Speaker 2: No, you're just making things up.
Speaker 1: Now. If he doesn't win, move one machine over. Can get one hundred dollars into that machine. I guarantee you'll make it.
Speaker 2: Will You'll make up for all the money you've lost? Yeah, true solid advice gram.
Speaker 1: You went to Costco, you guys. I went to the new Napa Costco yesterday.
Speaker 2: Is it everything we hoped it would be?
Speaker 1: Chef's Kiss ten out of ten highly recommend. Oh, it's fantastic, you guys.
Speaker 2: They have like valley parking and cocktail service.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they have like just bikini promo models everywhere. They're like handing out shots the whole time. It's awesome. No, I didn't have any of that, but I usually go to the Costco here in the city, and look, I love that Costco. I've been going there for years and years and years ever since when I used to live in the city. And it's not too far away from where we work here, so I usually go to that one great and I know where everything is, so I can just breeze through there. But you don't realize how just filthy at Costco is until you step into a brand new Costco. Because this Costco here there's pigeons, the one in the city. There's pigeons flying around in there, and you know, everything's all scuffy, and the carts don't roll straight and you feel like you're gonna catch several diseases. Nuts is when you're touching those cars. It just seems dirty there. Now. You don't notice it until you go to a brand new Costco and the floors are shiny and everything is orderly and in its place. And I'll tell you another thing. The employees there they give a damn you know what I mean, The ones here like the ones here, and look, I love the I love my employees here at at the San Francisco Costco. But they've been there a long time. They don't give a damn anymore. They don't, you know what I mean, You stop trying These people at the new Napa Costco. They're on their first couple of months on the job. They give a damn right now man, they're in there's certain stuff and anything out of place, they're putting it back. Oh man, it is just a wonderful shopping experience.
Speaker 2: Samples.
Speaker 1: I didn't get any samples. I usually any no, no, that had some out, but I usually breeze right by them. Why just because I'm I don't know. I don't like waiting in lines for a sample. It just seems weird to me.
Speaker 2: So there were lines. Usually I never see a line.
Speaker 1: Unless it's something that you really want. But when people start milling around and there's a little crowd hovering waiting for some person to cut up some weird meat item with scissors, I'm usually like, nah, I'm good.
Speaker 2: It's like I do always wait, but it makes it does seem a little big backy, like you're doing all that waiting for a tiny little piece of whatever it is.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you ever go back for a second one?
Speaker 1: Of course, if it's something really good, we've all done it and there's no you know, as long as there's not some big crowd. But people start swarming on that, and I feel like it's a shopping cart jam up, and like anxiety kicks in and I'm like, Nah, I gotta move I gotta move on.
Speaker 2: Oh you have so much self control.
Speaker 1: Yeah, until you see my receipts going out the door. I went to Costco starving yesterday and my receipt, Oh, it stretches around my way twice that the thing was so long. I spent a million dollars. But look, shout out to the new NAPA Costco. Well done. You guys love that.
Speaker 2: It's a bunch of a fun Grammy.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, It's time four the four things you need a heads up on to start your day. Wow.
Speaker 2: Someone is in custody for the murder of United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson. They got twenty six year olds Luigi Mangioni. He was arrested at a McDonald's in Pennsylvania yesterday and he has been formally charged with the murder of Brian Thompson. Also charged with a two counts of possession of a loaded firearm, possession of a forged instrument because he had a fake ID on him, and criminal possession of a weapon.
Speaker 1: You were getting to wonder there that man had gone on like six days. We're kind of wondering if he had just completely vanished but hadn't made it that far. Forty nine fans were feeling pretty good coming off the thirty eight to thirteen pounding of the Bears on Sunday. But time to throw a little bit of cold water on that. Deebo complained on social media yesterday is about his lack of involvement in the offense. Running back, guys at Grenda might be a game time decision to play this week with his foot injury, and the team has just about an eight to eleven percent chance of making the playoffs currently, depending on who you ask. This Thursday night game against the Rams is a must win.
Speaker 7: Harley Cloudy's guys for today, and HEISIBE in the upper fifties to low sixties. Heads up, though, you guys, the rain is coming on Thursdays.
Speaker 2: Oh no, be ready. I hope this is one of those things you're wrong about me too.
Speaker 1: I'm not ready for that.
Speaker 2: I'm not about this one.
Speaker 1: Hey, Piscey's best. Yes, your day today is going to be a nine. The next few days could get lucrative. Listen to this, you guys. Stick to your budget though, make deals, buy and sell, sign contracts. It says, are you making anything?
Speaker 2: Jet You're signing contracts this week? Not that I know of, but I'll sign away.
Speaker 1: Is jess A Piscey's bestie, I am a PI bestie.
Speaker 2: All I heard was deals and buy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bye, sign contracts. No said stick to your budget.
Speaker 2: I don't know that word.
Speaker 1: Things could get lucrative. That's good.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have to talk with my daughter, talk about my daughter, and we have to do it this early because she's not listening. If you don't know, she just turned thirteen and she's banned me from talking about her on the air because it's just so embarrassing and I'm the most embarrassing mom ever, apparently. So her birthday was this past Friday, mm hmm. They go pick up from school and everyone's like hugging her, like, oh my god, I'm a birthday Keana. She gets in the car and she has like a nice bouquet of flowers and I'm like, oh my god, like, who gave you those flowers? That was so sweet? And she got so defensive and she was like my friend. I was like, yeah, but who like that was really nice to them, Like it's just some beautiful flowers, Like who was it? She's like my friend and I'm like yeah, but like did you say thank you? Like who? Like I just want to know, like who was it? She's like, she's on my cheer team. You don't know her? Mind you I have. I've heard of all the girls that are on the cheer team with her. She talks about them all the time, right, So I was like, yeah, but like which one was it? And then she just blurts out a name, Sarah, but you don't know her, And I'm like I've heard Sarah's name a million times, not what have you ever been like hesitant to say her name? You would just say like, oh, Sarah did this me and Sarah or whatever? You know. But this one time she was like acting so weird because I asked about the flowers when we get home and she's like cutting off the ants, put them in a nice little vase and they're in her room like.
Speaker 8: It's like they're from a boy.
Speaker 1: Flowers from a boy.
Speaker 2: It's all, And maybe it's not. Maybe she was telling truth and maybe she's not. I don't think so. No flowers like that too?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What color were they? They were red?
Speaker 1: Rose? Oh?
Speaker 2: No, you kidding.
Speaker 1: That's there's never been in the history of a girlfriend given another girlfriend flowers for her birthday. Didn't get red roses?
Speaker 2: Use to sometime.
Speaker 1: No, you don't know.
Speaker 7: When you're young, when you're like, let me get the colorful bouquet.
Speaker 1: Red roses mean one thing.
Speaker 2: I think it's yes, how do I get to the bottom of It's like I can't keep.
Speaker 1: Like already gotten to the bottom of it, right thing?
Speaker 2: No, you go there an item you think?
Speaker 1: So it is hot and heavy, Selena, So what do I do?
Speaker 7: No, Like on the flowers that you get, there was not that I not that I saw, not that she was gonna let mom read.
Speaker 1: It was filled with expletives.
Speaker 2: No, I'm so like, do I just I just have to like let this go? Or like what do I do? What do I do?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: I think you keep dropping hints that you know without saying that you know, you go, wow, red roses. Those are a very romantic flower. You just make some comments like.
Speaker 2: That, can make comments like that she's gonna be like, okay, I'm for sure never telling her anything.
Speaker 7: The tough part about this is like there's two things that you're dealing with right now because you just told us I think it was last week that she is ready for her to get her Instagram account yet, And now you know she's going to be talking to on there the boy that gave her the flower.
Speaker 2: Maybe it wasn't even a boy, maybe it was Sarah. I am freaking out over here, but I had to just get that off my chest and tell someone. So I just told the.
Speaker 1: So what's the next what are the next steps? Because what do you do? One your daughter is lying to you. That is wrong that she should be.
Speaker 2: That, But that's that's my issue. It's like, I'm not going to get mad, I'm not going to be upset, but just just be honest with me.
Speaker 7: Then you can't keep hounding her with questions because then she's not gonna want to tell you anything exactly.
Speaker 2: But I'm like eased back, bro for now. And I'm kind of just like waiting for something else to happen that I can, you know, ask a question about. But I let the flower thing go.
Speaker 7: Okay, Okay, next time Sarah comes around and be like, oh my god, the flowers that you got her, We're so beautiful.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Told her though you know kid has already told her like if my mom ever asked these were from you, they were not from that.
Speaker 7: At least you'll get to see her reaction because I know she won't ride away be like.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, true, I could read people pretty well atleast I think so.
Speaker 1: Have you ever? Has she ever discussed a boy's name with you?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Are like, do you have any clue who this could be? She could get actually tell me.
Speaker 2: When she was younger, she did used to tell me about like crushes and stuff like that, but not since middle school. Now it's like all the boys are weird and they're stupid, and they're ugly and where as they are.
Speaker 7: But if you if you had said yes to her having boys at her birthday party, you would have probably found out who it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he would have been there, I know.
Speaker 2: But I'm glad he wasn't. So yeah that.
Speaker 1: On the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Tuesdays.
Speaker 2: We turned it over too Jazz to Talk TV. What are you watching? I'm watching The Ultimatum.
Speaker 6: Season three is out now on Netflix.
Speaker 1: We're already on season three.
Speaker 2: You have to watch it. But this show is just so messy.
Speaker 7: I honestly I want to know if whoever created.
Speaker 2: It actually thought that this was something that could work.
Speaker 7: No, No, there's no way, right, it's just for entertainment, personal purposes. But I forgot that Nick and Vanessa are also the hosts of this show.
Speaker 1: Oh, I an instantly out, no way, annoying, God, they gave them another show?
Speaker 7: They did, yes, and I completely forgot about this.
Speaker 6: But I don't know.
Speaker 7: They must have some sort of contract with Netflix that just doesn't allow them to leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or that something to blackmail the something dirt on someone. They're like, oh, do better give them another hosting gig.
Speaker 7: So, if you haven't heard of the Ultimatum, it's six couples that join the show, and once they join the show, they break up.
Speaker 6: They have one week to date freely.
Speaker 7: They all pick one partner, and then this is a partner that they're picking based on the qualities that they have and if they would make a good spouse or not, because the objective of this show is to eventually get married because one person in the couple, and each couple does not want to get married yet basically, so then they're issued an ultimatum.
Speaker 6: They do a trial marriage with a new person, and then they.
Speaker 7: Go back to their old person for another like a couple of weeks to decide at the end do they want to leave with the person they came with, do they want to leave alone, or do they want to leave with somebody new.
Speaker 1: But the goal is to either marry the new person or marry.
Speaker 2: Their or breakup or break like, either you marry the old person you came with your original partner, or breakup. That's the ultimatum. So they ask you in the beginning, like, are you prepared to like if they don't agree to marry you at the end of this, are you prepared to walk away from the relationship? And they're all like yes.
Speaker 7: And honestly, I think that most of these couples were going to break up regardless. It's like whether they went on the show or not. There were so many signs that they clearly were just not happy with their current relationship.
Speaker 1: Right their relationships is clearly not on solid footing if you're going on this show.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And like the contestants were just way too okay with moving on right away. They were already I mean from from the get go, like, oh, I think I think I like this person and they're talking about other people. Now, this is kind of how they were expressing themselves very early on.
Speaker 2: I love Nick, but the grass could always be greener. JR Is hot. Wow, she's already got her eyes on somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, JR JR hot, He's good looking.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: OK.
Speaker 6: And then this is JR talking about her.
Speaker 1: I feel like Sandy. She has like that firey side the show like Dan's file too.
Speaker 5: To be able a white.
Speaker 1: Girl, mind you?
Speaker 6: He says no strings attached.
Speaker 7: So a lot of people are saying this is just a show letting.
Speaker 6: People have a hall pass.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Seriously, seems like because they I mean, as soon as they start dating the other contestants, they're very much like, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, I like this person.
Speaker 7: Let me get deep with this person, when the issue to begin with was them not being deep with the person that they've been with for years and not wanting to commit to that person.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 7: I did want to ask you, guys, what do you think about I guess when a breakup happens. Do you think that it does have like that it could have a positive impact on a relationship and that the couple could come back stronger after a breakup.
Speaker 2: Some people do say that I personally feel like it would just change things forever not for the better, Graham, what do you think.
Speaker 1: I think it's tough to come back from it.
Speaker 6: What if it was a friendly breakup, like a breakup where you're like.
Speaker 1: There's no such thing. You're right, I don't believe. I just don't believe that. Oh, it's a mutual breakup.
Speaker 2: No, I think things can be mutual like it. Maybe they both agree, hey, it's for the best, let's take a break. But it's like the second someone else starts talking to somebody else, you're never going to be able to let that go. If you were to get back together with that person, right at least, I wouldn't. Yeah, I think it's tough.
Speaker 7: I think it works out when you break up and then maybe find each other, like ten fifteen years down the line, once you already forgot how the breakup went, then.
Speaker 2: You can try it again and it works. The amount of couples who go on this show thinking like, hey, we're gonna do this and then we're going to come back stronger after my man's already lived with another woman for a week and.
Speaker 6: He already kissed her and did all again.
Speaker 2: Oh no, are you delusional?
Speaker 1: I mean, speaking from personal experience, my ex and I we broke up, right, we broke up, okay, and we each went and like, I don't know if David's the right word, but there were other people involved.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm smashery yes, okay, and on her part were two both okay.
Speaker 1: And then we end up getting back together and never look, I probably wasn't able to move past it that well, but then every fight or whatever it got brought back up. I can't believe you with her, and then it's like we were broken up, so that should have been See, that's what I mean, we were broken up. Yeah, I was not doomed from the get go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not a good idea. So that's the ultimatum.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Season three on Netflix out now, at least the first half of the episodes.
Speaker 1: Hodest.
Speaker 6: It's all the stuff you need.
Speaker 10: To know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Jamie Fox is finally talking about his health scare. Now, remember back in April of last year, he suffered a really scary medical emergency and he was in the hospital like forever. Yeah, and then we're hearing about how afterwards he had to go to physical therapy and he was like relearning how to walk in this stuff. But we never really heard what happened to him. It was the weirdest thing because his family and everyone closed him. They were being super secretive about it. Well, he's got a new comedy special out on Netflix to day. It's called Jamie fox What had happened was? And in this comedy special, he reveals that he suffered a brain bleed that led to a stroke, and he was in Atlanta and filming a project. He says that he just got a really, really bad headache on April eleventh of last year. He asked somebody for an aspirin, and before he could even get the aspirin, he was out. He was gone, doesn't remember anything after that. So then his friends or whoever he was with, the people he was working with, took him to the hospital. That's where doctors found out that his brain was bleeding and that he had had a stroke and all of that. By the way, Jamie FOXX says he doesn't remember twenty days after that, like he was out that entire time. He says, he saw the tunnel, you guys, he said he saw the tunnel and when he woke up twenty days later.
Speaker 1: He said, the tunnel it just like a light.
Speaker 2: He said, it wasn't light. He said it was a tunnel. Oh, and that the devil was at the other end, like come on, like come with me, come over here, and he was like, uh, oh, the.
Speaker 1: Phone for that one devil.
Speaker 2: But he says he woke up twenty days later in a wheelchair, couldn't walk. He thought he was only out for like a few moments, like he just passed out briefly, didn't even know that twenty days had gone by and he had to read, learn how to walk and everything.
Speaker 1: When this first hap and we were learning stuff about it, I mean, I think that was one of the things that a lot of people theorized, and we theorized the same thing, that it was some kind of a stroke, yes, and turns out it was. I mean, there were a lot of the same kind of telltale signs and symptoms and stuff for something just that. And strokes are scary. I mean, they just happened, can happen to anybody out of the.
Speaker 2: Bilou doctor said, like any moments, they had to rush him into surgery and all that like anything later, like he.
Speaker 1: Would have died. You have to catch us, they say the fifty to Like, if you have a stroke, or you think somebody's showing signs of having a stroke, you got to get him in the hospital quick. You have to catch those things as soon as possible. Once it goes too long that it starts, some of the damage is irreversible.
Speaker 2: Yes, very scary, really quick. Gypsy Rose is officially divorced that her divorce from Ryan Anderson has been finalized.
Speaker 1: Oh thank goodness.
Speaker 2: She was seeing it going into court yesterday with reality TV cameras following her. She's shooting this for a new show, but now she's free to have I guess her her new man's name on the bird has not given birth yet.
Speaker 1: Not yet. No, So when there's a new reality show that comes out, Gypsy Rose, Life After Gypsy or something or whatever, have some stupid dames. It's gonna have some stupid name like that. Are you guys going to watch?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Stop it. No, there's nothing left, there's nothing. Why are there's nothing left? Interesting?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I need to see I need to see the full Ryan Gypsy breakup.
Speaker 1: But who cares they're broken up?
Speaker 2: You've done. I know I can't stay away.
Speaker 1: You guys are still fascinated by her and her voice. You can listen to her talk more than five minutes subtitles. Oh good, yeah, that's that would help, Graham?
Speaker 2: What do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? Despite bridge tolls across the Bay Area is set to go up a dollar on January first, and bart raising their fares on the first as well. I have a little piece of good news for Bay Area commuters. Gas prices have currently dropped to their lowest point in three years. This is according to our buddies over at Triple A. They say on Sunday, the national average ridge cost for one gallon of regular gasoline went all the way down to three dollars and one cent. Again, this is the national average of three dollars in one cent. That means there are plenty of places like Hockley County, Texas, where they're paying just two dollars and thirty cents a gay Could you imagine that? And then there's space sage. I would have a lot more money, a lot more money legitimately. All right now, a year ago here we were paying four dollars and seventy three cents. Right now, as we have hit the lowest point we're down on average in California to four dollars and thirty six cents a gallon. Now people are driving around like, no, my gas over here goes four dollars and fifty eight. So there's different prices in the different Bay Area counties, which is again someone explained that to me, you're all getting gas from the same source. Why don't Why is in every gas station in the Bay Area charging the same amount? Hmm, that's interesting. It's because they fix the price to whatever they want. Long sure, but it is good news. We're down to the cheapest that we've seen in three years, so that is one piece of good news again, and it's still so much. Su'd be great to have that two dollars or sub three dollars mark, but I don't think we're ever hitting that point ever again, not in California at least.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, Let's get to what the bleep where you can win this JV Show. Chug Mug just gotta be the first person a guest today is a bleeped out word as always leave your guess is on the talkback mic on the I Heart Radio app, which is always free to use. You guys, ready for today's clip.
Speaker 8: Yep, that mother jumped right in front.
Speaker 2: Of my car. I almost hit her. So scary you guys.
Speaker 1: Whoa trying to figure this one out?
Speaker 2: I can only think of one thing.
Speaker 1: We can't have bleeper jumped in?
Speaker 2: What did you say there in front of my car? I almost mothersucker? Maybe it's that Yeah, I think you forgot to This is the Family Show.
Speaker 1: You have to bleep the whole word, all right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. I'm still trying to wrap my head around that one. Leave your guests on the talkback Mike. Get those guesses in quick, because people are on it. They start firing in guests is right away. Leave us your name, your city along with your guests. You have to be the first correct answer or first correct guess I should say of the morning to win the JV Show Chug Mug Yep. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: We're playing what the bleep? Where are you gonna do?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 2: Be the first person to guest today is bleeped out word. If you are the first person to get it right, you win this chug mug is always leave your guesses on the talkback Michael me Free iHeartRadio app. In case you miss today's clip. Here it is that.
Speaker 8: Mother jumped right in front of my car.
Speaker 2: I almost hit her. Scariest thing ever.
Speaker 1: WHOA.
Speaker 2: I still kind of feel like it's your fault somehow though. Yeah, you know why you're driving too fast?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe you're texting not paying attention.
Speaker 2: Right, you're right, Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 5: Good morning. This is Johanna from Antica and I want to guess that the bleeped out word is bear.
Speaker 2: Have a great day, a mother.
Speaker 1: I've almost hit a bear before, maybe either, Well, I haven't.
Speaker 2: Oh at the zoo, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh you've never seen it, But you've never seen a bear in the wild.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I haven't.
Speaker 1: We came out of a bar in Tahoe one time on North Shore and we were walking down the street and there was a bear in the crosswalk. This thing was a monster.
Speaker 2: You gots take a supy witch.
Speaker 1: No, but it actually used the crosswalk, which I felt was thought that was very polite. We didn't we jay walked because we're like, I'm not sharing the crosswalk with that bear.
Speaker 2: The thing was huge, oh hell no, Good.
Speaker 1: Morning JV Show. This is Christine from Stockton.
Speaker 2: Is the leaped out word raccoon?
Speaker 1: A mother of the raccoon?
Speaker 2: Nope, And you said off air you would just hit it if it was a record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, A little funk under the tires, No big deal.
Speaker 9: Good Morning Jamie Show. This is Anthony and Edin and U City And we believed. The bleeped out word for today is trucker. You mother trucker.
Speaker 1: That's a popular guest this morning trucker.
Speaker 2: Continue to get those guess is in We're gonna play more of them.
Speaker 1: Coming up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Trying to give away this JV show, Chuck Mug, you just got to be the very first person to guess today is bleeped out word? In case you miss today's clip here it is that.
Speaker 8: Mother jumped right in front of my car. I almost hit her.
Speaker 2: If you ever want to leave a guest to do it on the talkback Mike on the Ie Heart app. Let's run through some of your guesses now, Good Morning Jamie Show. Happy Tuesday. I'm gonna say the bleep dot word is duck. This is Christy from Murder Park. Have a great day fight mother duck.
Speaker 6: No, have you guys ever seen a little mother show?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's so cute. The little babies like foot trail Yeah, and then wind goes off trail.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then a big hawk swoops down just like little ducklings are flying all over, head.
Speaker 4: Over.
Speaker 1: I've seen that before. True story is true story more than guys.
Speaker 9: This is Carlos Geggle, and we think the word is squirrel.
Speaker 2: Squirrel.
Speaker 1: Dang you mother squirrel.
Speaker 2: I thought a squirrel gets snatched up one time.
Speaker 1: Oh, big hawks flew up just starts pounding on the squirrel. A little fluffy tail parts are flying all over. Damn hawks. You hell are scary. Good morning. This is Brionna from Freemont. I think the bleeped out word is goose mother good good, guess that goes with mother.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hi, guys, I my guess is deer.
Speaker 2: Deer all right, today's clip unbleeped.
Speaker 8: That mother deer jumped right in front.
Speaker 6: Of my car.
Speaker 2: I almost hit her. It was so scary, you guys.
Speaker 7: You hit the brakes really hard, then everything in your car flies forward, and then you drive home in.
Speaker 2: Silence, just with you.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh you guys ever hit a deer before. No, no, I have wow one time, one time when I was in high school, one came jumping out of the road. I mean, yeah, delision, not care, collision impossible. I swerved. I went off the road luckily into like a dirt area, and so I didn't hit anything, but the dear kind of ricocheted off the front right corner of my car. We didn't collide that hard, and it looked like it ran off, so I think it was. I'd like, if they do that, it's.
Speaker 2: Fine, I'll see them like standing on the side. Sometimes they wait until you're about to pass them to jump in front of you, like, bro, what are you doing.
Speaker 1: I mean, in my least favorites to squirrels because they fake you out. They go, I'm running that way, and then they go no, yeah, no, run break back under your tires, Like no, dude, run the way of safety, run away from the car, don't run back under It drives me crazy. All right, let's give some shoutouts. Got a shout out.
Speaker 3: Our winner right there.
Speaker 1: Oh, except they didn't leave their name, So like, good job you, you did a great job. You have the first correct guests of the morning, and she will be getting a brand new Jvsha mug. We just don't know her name or where she's from. A lot of people came with the correct answer this morning. Our buddy Leo in San Jose had it. So did Jason and Amanda from Napa. I heard they just moved to Valeo, but Amanda still trying to rep Napa, and I was like, I don't know how I feel about that. Owen and Jessica and Gilroy had it. So did our buddy James and Clovis. What's up, James? What's up? Shane and San Jose had it. So did Karen from somewhere in the Bay Area. She didn't say Jen and South City had our buddy David and Richmond, what's up, David, what's up? Laurie Morgan Hill had it, so did Cynthia and Antioch. Our buddy Whitley and Nevada was up. Whitley was that? David from Edmunds, Washington had it correct this morning and JV show I just checked you guys number one in Edmunds, Washington, still looking Florida on a map, haven't found it. Ivory and Za Matteo had it. Craig, so did Amanda and Hayward, Joanna and Fairfield had it correct, and so did our buddy doctor Buddy Lee in Nashville. And he even said he checked JV show Numero Uno in Nashville right now. All thanks to Doctor Buddy Lee. Shout out to everybody that played this morning. Thank you guys. He didn't win. You had the answer. That's half the puzzle tomorrow. Just get that other puzzle piece in there, just get it first.
Speaker 2: YEP day again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Tuesday. Let's go to the phones Waldney for nine. Hi. Who is this?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 7: This is Ashley.
Speaker 6: We have a full car.
Speaker 8: We have Tristan, Caden and breast.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jess, you remember all that Tristan Christend Ashley. We are glad to have you on you a full car and everyone. Hi, everyone, all right, So you're gonna play the JV shows Yump nope game. Here's how it works. We're gonna ask you four trivia questions. You only gotta get three correct and you.
Speaker 6: Win tickets for Gabrieley Glacies.
Speaker 2: You got this, You got this all right. Here's question number one. The Coliseum is an ancient amphitheater where tens of thousands gathered to watch gladiators do battle with each other and animals. It is located in what modern day country?
Speaker 4: Rome?
Speaker 2: That's a city.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is in Rome, but Rome is in Italy.
Speaker 2: Italy is the country. That's what he meant. He didn't mean that.
Speaker 1: Good he meant that. And it's good knowledge to know that the Colosseum is in Rome, which it is.
Speaker 2: We're not going to give that one to but it's in.
Speaker 1: Italy, unfortunately the country. What's the question?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Question number two? What NBA team does former Splash brother Klay Thompson currently play for? Who are all about them? She's trying to coach him up and they're like, mom, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yah.
Speaker 1: Suppose for the Dallas Mavericks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right? Question number three? And ill like ill is the name used to describe an adult female of what kind of animal?
Speaker 1: And you ew ew ew so I said you it could be on a farm.
Speaker 2: You Is it like a sheep?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is. It is like a sheep.
Speaker 2: You sheep vibes right there. I'm glad you got it.
Speaker 1: That's creepy. Keep your sheep vibes, O, keep your sheep vibes away from me sick. All right. Question number four, You guys need this one to win the game. What does the Latin word circa mean when it's used before a date like this was circa nineteen forty two.
Speaker 2: Gotta hurry, circa, hurry say something I know we're gonna say.
Speaker 8: Like around.
Speaker 1: About approximately this date when they don't know the exact day.
Speaker 2: You guys won, so.
Speaker 7: Don't say you guys list off all their names jess Okay, Dancer and Prancer and Vixen and rude.
Speaker 1: Off about Braxton and Braxton and Timothy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and and Tristan.
Speaker 1: That's what I said.
Speaker 6: I don't know anybody else. You just got two tickets to see Gabrielly Gleacius.
Speaker 7: He's gonna have a few shows in the Bay and this is for his don't worry, be fluffy tour.
Speaker 2: Love that he's great. You are very very welcome, Ashley, hang on for that winning Graham.
Speaker 1: My guys, some shout out, we do we do moms and my DM's actually babysitters and my d listen to this one. Hi, Grandma's wondering if you well, we don't know, Grandma. I was wondering if you give a shout out to the kids I babysit Vadim, Vadim, Vadim and Carmel or Caramel or Carmel. I'm not sure they will be moving out of the country. I just want to let them know I miss them. We listen to the JV show every morning. Thanks and that's from Yaki. So shout out to you guys. Not a birthday, but just you know, shout out. We'll miss you, I'll miss you. Another one here says hey, Grandma is hoping you could shout out my son Robbie. Not for birthday, just a thanks for being an awesome kid, shout out. I've been a single mom pretty much since he was born, and because I'm out of the house working six sometimes seven days a week, I put a lot on him to help take care of his little brother and keep the house in order. He has a lot more responsibility than your average teen, but he does what he can and rarely complains. He pushes my buttons, but at the end of the day, he is really such an amazing kid. I want him to know I love them and appreciate him so much. I probably don't tell him that enough. And that's from Mom Jenny, So shout out to Robbie being a great kid less shout Robbie, who gives the fart? Oh yeah, then there's that. Another one here says, Hey Graham, can you please give a birthday shout out to my baby boy Caleb as he turns five today. We listen to the jav Show every morning on the way to school and love the Nope game and hearing all the birthday shout outs love Daddy, Mommy and big sister Chloe. So happy, happy birthday, Caleb. What's up? Hope you have a great day. Who gives a fart?
Speaker 2: That's that's a.
Speaker 1: Really great about that.
Speaker 10: Honest days, it's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Beyonce and jay Z are not hiding, they are not afraid. Yesterday we talked about jay Z being named in a lawsuit with Diddy, which is like the worst thing that can happen to you if you are a celebrity these days. He's being accused of doing awful things to a thirteen year old back in the year two thousand at a v May's after party. And despite these allegations, which jay Z y. By the way, he and the family were at the premiere of Mufasa the Lion King yesterday. Both Beyonce Blue Ivy have voiceover roles in the movie, so they were all there to like support, you know them for their big premiere. Beyonce's mom, Tina Knowles, she was there. She had some drama of her own yesterday. I don't know if you guys heard about this, but her account apparently liked a post about the allegations made against jay Z and then she later claimed her account was hacked live, which is what they all said. Why would I like that? One more thing, jay Z and his attorney, they filed a motion of their own yesterday morning, asking the judge to make his accuser reveal herself. The attorney said fair is fair.
Speaker 1: This is not.
Speaker 2: Consistent with justice fairness or the rules governing federal proceedings for the plaintiff and her counsel to smear jay Z's good name. Now, remember she filed her lawsuit as Jane Doe, so she is currently anonymous. So Jay's asking that the judge make her reveal her identity and if the judge doesn't that the case be thrown out.
Speaker 7: Wow, this is getting messier into message it is, and I have a feeling the judge might side with Jay Z because did he recently filed the lawsuit very similar And the judge was like, yeah, the accuser should.
Speaker 2: Have to reveal herself. And it turns out it's like the ex wife of some hockey player or something like that, So this doesn't seem too far fetched. Also, Jay admitted in this motion that he was the high profile individual that filed a lawsuit against Tony busby the lawyer that's representing one hundred twenty did he accusers? Remember we talked about this a little bit yesterday. Jay said that he refused to give into the extortionate demands and that's why his name was revealed in this lawsuit that facing because you know he previously was just an unnamed celebrity. He said, make no mistake, this case is about retaliating against the rare target who would not pay. He wouldn't pay up given to their demands, and now he's facing a lawsuit. Interesting like it's happening.
Speaker 1: Wasn't the hockey player wife, wasn't the hockey player of vander Kine played for the Sharks for a long time. It was not the one.
Speaker 2: Is that possibly? I don't remember the guy's name. I just thought NHL player.
Speaker 1: I think that was it.
Speaker 2: It might have been yeah, gramll what do you have in try to do?
Speaker 1: All right? Take a moment, say you goodbyes to Raygun the musical comedian Yeah. Comedian Australia has canceled her upcoming production of a stage show about the now iconic Olympic break dancer ray Gun. The Musical, as it was titled, was set to open in Sydney this coming Saturday. It featured dance moves obviously from her Paris Olympic performance, but this woman says, Raygun's lawyers got in touch with the venue and threatened legal action. Apparently, the lawyers had asserted that they were worried this was going to be damaging to her brand, and also that this comedian was not allowed to perform the dance moves because Gun owns those dance moves, including the Kangaroo dance.
Speaker 2: What you did the Kangaroo dance can exactly?
Speaker 1: Maybe it's copyright infringement. This comic says that claim puzzled her because she says, how could I possibly do that dance without any formal breakdancing training. She's obviously trolling her there. This comic says she will perform this musical at a later date, and they're going to change the spelling of ray Gun to include the letter I in it instead of why. So that should alleviate any concerns. And so we'll see if ray Gun and the Musical takes a stage near you. I can only hope that it comes to Broadway and then later, you know, to San Francisco or something like that, to maybe.
Speaker 2: The orphan you really pay money to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it's hysterical. I don't know. If it ended up being a really good.
Speaker 2: For copying her dance moves, we should send her that video.
Speaker 1: Look, luckily Australian copyright rules don't apply here in the United States. I'm not a lawyer. I just play one on this show.
Speaker 6: But your video is available there.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. They may have to block my video there. Yeah, so nobody gets an the ideas, But dang Raygun and the Musical, we almost had it.
Speaker 2: Dang it all right? Well, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Good Morning JV Kruitz, I'd go without the haircut, man. You know, I was feel a little depressed yesterday. You know, being a Raider fan is not the place to be right now. Last place in the NFL, the worst team in the NFL. It just can't get any worse being a Raider fan. Until I saw Graham's foot, man, I'd rather be in last place and be a Raider fan than have Graham's foot.
Speaker 1: Jesus, right, Jesus, I forgot about that? Is that still up on JV Morning Show Instagram? If you didn't see my foot yesterday, it was in one of our photos from homes and then it zoomed in just like, what the heck is wrong with your foot?
Speaker 2: I admit zoom into Like why would you bring a photo that has your foot looking like that?
Speaker 1: I know, well I didn't zoom in to examine the foot, but it does look like raw me and I don't know what with it. I looked at it now. Look. I gave it at my foot an extensive look this morning in the shower to see like, does it look like that all the time? And to me it looked like normal foot, So maybe it just caught it on a. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I honestly think it was poor lighting. I'm still going with that, but it looks weird in this picture. Go check it out Davey's Morning Show. We haven't sorry and adventing yet. Okay, so if you haven't heard yet, there is somebody in custody who has been charged with the murder of the United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson. His name is Luigi Mangioni.
Speaker 1: He is one.
Speaker 2: He's big news, sold the big big news. They have him in custody. He's officially he was officially charged yesterday. What I don't understand is everybody swooning over this guy, like before he was officially charged and he was just like a person of interest, and they revealed his identity. His follower account sky rockets. Let me see his Twitter account. He had less than a thousand that blew up to over sixty five thousand followers. His account has since been taken down, so he doesn't have an x account right now. His Instagram account pretty much the same thing. He didn't have a whole lot of followers, and then by midday yesterday it was up to twenty seven thousand followers. I don't even know if that page is still up. I couldn't find it right well, but people were leaving like flirty comments like they would smash and like all this, like, hello, he killed somebody. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this has been a really interesting response to this case from the get go, even before he was named as a suspect. People's reaction and general sentiment. Well, I can't apply it to everyone, but there was a large percentage of people that I've seen celebrated is not the right word, but no, that is.
Speaker 2: I've seen more people calling him a hero than anything else.
Speaker 1: And it's a scary time when we are celebrating any type of violence. Yeah, I understand people's frustrations and angst with big corporations in this country, particularly in healthcare and big pharma and stuff like that. They've done a lot of really bad things, and our healthcare system is broken. I mean, it seems almost broken beyond repair. The health insurance system. It's tough not to feel like you're getting scammed, right, and the skyrocketing costs, and anybody that's facing medical bills that are just astronomical, like you, you know, you've seen it. I mean, I've seen Selena, You've seen what your hospital bill was for when you had a C section, right and had a baby seventy Who can pay that just walking through the door if somebody's ever been in an ambulance, right. I mean, our healthcare system needs just the most massive overhaul, and it's one of those things that likely doesn't see that overhaul because of big pharma interests and insurance group interests. They're all making massive record profits and the rest of us are suffering. So I get that, I get that there is that angst and that frustration out there. But when it comes to the execution of a human being, a dad, a person, you know, a member of our community, that's where there has to be a line drawn, and that that part, to me is shocking. But you even saw when when they were trying to identify this person, there were all these well known TikTokers and people on social media that are like to go to crime solvers, you know, whenever somebody does something that goes viral on the Internet and were like, we need to identify who this person is, they jump on these and the internet figures out like ten seconds, a bunch of these TikTokers and people sat this one out very notably and publicly. We're like, I'm not supporting what happened, but I am not helping. I'm not gonna help identify this person. And that to me was like that was really shocking. Here are people with a very public platform that are saying, well, I'm not supporting it. Yeah you are because you don't want to get involved, wow, in identifying someone when that's all you do. That's how you make your living on social media, is identifying suspects that haven't been you know, located or found. That's what you do. And you're going, well, I'm not gonna I'm gonna set this one up again. I fully understand people's frustrations like like you know, with our healthcare system and other you know, and big business and it about it, but this isn't the way to go about it.
Speaker 2: The following this guy got in a matter of days. There was like before we even got full face pictures, we just have the pictures of just like the mask that he was wearing down you can say a smile, and people were swooning even just then. But there was like a lookalike contest that was held in like New York City. I don't know if people actually showed up, but I did read something about that. I hope that wasn't really People were online and trying to buy the jacket that he was wearing, and at one point there was like almost ten thousand people on Macy's website like browsing this one jacket because they wanted they wanted to buy it. We are just living I don't understand.
Speaker 1: It, like how we're living in very strange times. They say people are bombarding he was caught at McDonald's and they're bombarding that McDonald's with one star reviews and saying it's rat infested and stuff and saying negative things about they're trolling that location just because in support of him, basically they're trolling that location. I mean, it's just it's we're in one of the continue to live in one of the weirdest times. As you dig into more about and I've read more about him as a person, it's it's an interesting and kind of scary you know tail. I mean, he was this high school valedictorian, went to an Ivy League school, smart right, it seemed like he had everything going for him, came from a wealthy family, seemed like he had a lot going for him, and then it sounds like maybe where he started to kind of become disenfranchised and stuff. He had a back injury that required some sort of surgery, and again speculation whether or not this was his motivation, you know, and maybe it was rising cost bills and costs associated with that. Also read that there was a user that they think was hims posting online asking questions about different stuff, some of these back problems, some lime disease, questions that he's having brain fog and things that he couldn't shake and maybe you know this, we don't know. And his friend groups like they kind of lost contact with him, and he was somebody that posted regularly on social media and then suddenly just stopped and people started to get worried about him, like, where is this guy? What happened to him?
Speaker 2: Such a crazy story. New information is constantly coming out.
Speaker 7: One of the pictures that is on that is or was on his Twitter bio is an X ray of somebody with screws in the bottom, like on.
Speaker 1: The lower back, right, and I think they think that was his.
Speaker 2: Yeah, X ray, that's sane. You're all crazy, all right, So we will keep you updated as new stuff does continue to come out from that story.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about Luigi Mangioni. He is the guy who is in custody, has been charged with the murder of the United Healthcare CEO. I did think it was really weird, like people swooning over him. I just don't get it, Hey.
Speaker 11: JV Show, I just wanted to give you a perspective of the United Healthcare thing. Brian Thompson, the CEO of United Healthcare, brought home over ten million dollars in compensation last year. United Healthcare is the insurance group who has denied the most claims. Thirty two percent of claims were denied with United Healthcare just last year. I meanwhile, he's raking in ten million dollars. So that's just kind of I think, an idea of why nobody is really mourning it.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't mean like kill the guide, do you know what I mean? Right?
Speaker 1: And the thing that here's the thing that bugs me because I totally agree and look at it and look at any CEO pay for big companies in this country and just compare it to your own, I mean, and the most staggering numbers of all a ten million dollars a year ceo. That's child's play. Goes way up from there. The guys are making in massive, massive sums of money. And meanwhile, like to her point, they're denying people's claims left and right. They're just bending us over and we're the ones that are paying for it. Meanwhile they're making record profits. The thing that just boggles my mind this country is we continue to vote against our own self interests, like we're not. It's I don't know. Everybody is the word like socialism, Like it's the boogeyman. You want capitalism, this is what you want. You don't want socialism, that's the boogeyman stuff like that. That's bad. Get away from me. Well you want capitalism here it is these companies can make that. They want to make make money off of you. They want to deny your claims, They want to pay their CEOs ten million, twenty million dollars a year. Yeah, guess what, that's what you signed up for. They can do that. I don't and I don't want to get on political ramp. But look who we just put back is going back to the White House, rich billionaire white dude too much. You think that he's looking out for your interest. He is looking out making his buddy CEO budd He's more money, That's what he's there for.
Speaker 2: I understand everybody's frustration.
Speaker 1: What are we doing? People like it really really bugs me. Any any idea that is an idea that's out there looking to try to redistribute wealth or and improve everybody's lives, Like, no, no, no, no, no, no no. You can't tax billionaires more money. They earned that money, don't tax them more. Hello, You're not going to become a billionaire. I'm not going to become a billionaire. It's not in the cards for us. It's just not gonna happen. And yet we're going to vote against our own self interest over and over again because the rich people in this country have taught you to believe that you can't go against capitalism. That's what. Yeah, they don't want you to go against capitalism or anything like that because they're making ten million dollars a year and or more. I just like it boggles my mind. But we should not be celebrating the murder of an innocent person. Cannot that part?
Speaker 2: Can I get to this next talk?
Speaker 1: Part. No, I just need to rent for a minute because it just blows my mind where we're at in this country. We just don't get it. People don't get.
Speaker 2: It, I know, and we don't. We brought this up because I just don't understand celebrating, celebrating the guy who's currently in custody for the murder of Brian Tostill. Better the following that this guy has gotten just over the past few days social media and in real life. It's just it's weird.
Speaker 12: Good Morning TV show, I was just calling that. You guys know that that lookalike contests absolutely was real. It did happen, and people did, in fact show up the Great.
Speaker 2: Morning do You'll have to look alike contest for this guy in New York.
Speaker 1: City too soon? Well to never, You should never do it, like right.
Speaker 2: It's very strange. All right, Well, thank you. I know there was a lot of other talkbacks we couldn't get to thank you for everyone waning and we always appreciate that.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Good Morning.
Speaker 13: JB World, This is Adam Salve. Give me a shout out to my wife Rosa to day's their fortieth birthday. She should be dropping off my son at school about thirty five eight forty. You want to tell her I love her, have a great day day, and we will enjoy some great burgers later.
Speaker 5: Love you.
Speaker 1: A couple of things, Yes, who is the fart? First?
Speaker 2: And birthday?
Speaker 1: Secondly, he said she was turning forty, Like, how do you feel about your man announcing to the world that you're turning forty?
Speaker 2: I don't do that. I don't think I would like that.
Speaker 1: Right, That's we're on the same page there. And last fortieth birthday? How do you feel about good burgers for the meal?
Speaker 2: I don't think I would want that either?
Speaker 1: Why not? What's wrong with the burgers?
Speaker 2: Something's wrong with it? I always eat them. That's I would want something that's a good point. Yeah, something different, Oh, you want like something maybe a little Fancy's Tuesday Night.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's got, you know, weekend fancy lams, Tonight's barbecue, some mean burgers and I like that. Yeah, I'm starting good morning. I just want to say I vote Graham for president.
Speaker 9: Let's go Graham.
Speaker 4: Everything you just said, yes, yes, snap, snap.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 2: For president.
Speaker 1: I like, I would never ever ever get into politics. Seeing what happens.
Speaker 2: You're also not old enough to run in politics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm only twenty six and a half age. He's thirty five to be president. Yeah, a little bit of a rant. If you missed it, go back and podcast the show. I could rant for hours. I apologize to Selena and Jess because we get into a song and commercial. I just can for a long time. Believe me. I could go on and on and on, and I won't. I'd like to stay in played.
Speaker 2: All right, Well let's this. We're going to wrap that conversation up. How about this. According to new research, nearly or a little over half of Americans, fifty two percent, we'll be visiting home for the holidays and plan to get busy in their childhood bedroom.
Speaker 1: They like, plan this out, like I'm for sure it's happening. You know what's the one thing on my listeners year? Yeah, childhood bedroom. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Yes, And that's because most of them are going with a partner. They're going with the day or someone they're in a relationship with. Yeah, but they're twenty one percent. They are single, and they just know that they're going to get some when they go home.
Speaker 1: Oh you go out to my texting.
Speaker 2: A X or you go out and bring somebody back, see.
Speaker 1: Some of the hometown hotties.
Speaker 7: Yes, but oh no, no, no, no, no, no, how do you so?
Speaker 1: How do you feel about how do you feel about the you know, the hooking up in the childhood.
Speaker 2: I've never had a childhood bedroom to go home to. What do you mean my at your mom's house? Yeah, but they she's packed up moved out of there, you know. So I've never had no like I did, but nobody. We don't go to that house anymore. So I don't have a childhood bedroom to go home to. Jess, you do. You got a twint sized bed but barney sheets.
Speaker 7: Still, well not that, but yeah, in my twin with my stuffed animals watching no thank you.
Speaker 2: Like this is not for me.
Speaker 1: Do you saw stuffed animals on the bed?
Speaker 6: They're not on the bed, but I do have them. I'm not gonna throw them away there.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of memories with them.
Speaker 1: But you don't want to have kids. I was like saving for your future kids, but you said no kids like I saved you know my favorite teddy bear from when I was a kid. Yeah, well they're they're.
Speaker 2: My mom's house. They're not bothering me over here? Does your man stay over there? No? He doesn't, he hasn't yet.
Speaker 1: Could Yeah, would he be allowed to?
Speaker 2: I think my mom would allow it.
Speaker 6: I don't know that she would allow him to be in the sae if.
Speaker 1: Like applause from that room later that night, what are they cheering for in there?
Speaker 7: I think if you were to stay the night and stay in the room, I don't.
Speaker 2: Think she would sleep at all.
Speaker 1: Happened to over there? There are sinners, I know it something Okay, Well, Selena, just because you don't have your childhood bedroom doesn't mean what happens if you were to stay at your mom's house and you're and you were staying with your man, how would you feel about engaging in some activity there? Maybe some slow clapping?
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Would you ever do it? Or have you ever done it?
Speaker 2: I have? Really don't like it.
Speaker 1: I was affecting you to say no, that would never happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's not. It's not ideal because the amount of sneakery that goes on into doing anything, it's very risky.
Speaker 1: Was to be staying in like a separate room and then like he wait till the lights go out?
Speaker 2: And get over here.
Speaker 1: That's what happens in the movies.
Speaker 2: No, we're allowed. We're allowed to stay together, sinners.
Speaker 1: I know what about you, Graham, It's never happened. I would not be opposed to it. I think the difference is if it's your own house house or your partner's house. If it was my house back in my childhood bedroom and I brought someone home, you know, or like now me as an adult and I'm married and brought my wife there, I'd have no problem with it. She probably would, and vice versa if I was at her parents' house. Uh uh, never not going to happen. I couldn't do it. Nope, no thanks, It's just a different there's just a different comfortability. I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't understand this. Dat is all. This is a whole survey that was done about people going home for the holidays. Twenty two percent say that they admit to bring in a certain kind of device or a toy with them to their families.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how the holidays can be long and cold, But I don't do that. Why not everyone goes to sleep in the house, you know, everyone's dad for.
Speaker 2: A couple of days. You can't wait to get back home.
Speaker 1: Mom and dad go to bed at like nine o'clock. It's like, what am I supposed to do all night? Just lay here and stay at the wall? Yes, go to sleep, So that you're opposed.
Speaker 14: To are a stranger, even a stranger, I'm still like, really to your childhood home, like you're gonna let them see that.
Speaker 1: That one would be a little awkward in the morning, Like I heard somebody come in last night. Who was that? Uh some what's your name again?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I met her at the bar. The JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 4: Nine Bender Dundad with my ex boyfriend his childhood bed and it was terrible. His mom walked in and.
Speaker 2: She said, oh, you were very nice down there, and then she went and announced it to all his siblings and dad, like, don't go in there.
Speaker 1: They're doing stuff.
Speaker 4: It was so embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Oh my, that's the.
Speaker 1: Risk you run if you try for a little hanky panky in the childhood bedroom when the rest of the family is staying.
Speaker 2: According to it and you survey, fifty two percent of Americans plan on going home for the holidays and they're gonna be getting busy.
Speaker 1: Said room, you were really nice. Down there. What do you think she meant?
Speaker 2: That's awkward?
Speaker 1: Like we met you downstairs and you've seen really nice and then we didn't know you'd be doing that with our son up there? Or were you really nice down there? Like she saw something.
Speaker 2: I thought she saw something, But was that towards her or her own son? That's the question.
Speaker 1: Safe.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know was music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the base.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift gave out how much in bonuses so you know the eras tour is officially wrapped. Finally, Well, hike Andy, check this out. Okay. Over the past two years, while Taylor was on tour, she gave out one hundred and ninety seven million dollars in bonuses to her entire staff, every single person that worked on this tour. Truck drivers, caterers, instrument, texts, merch team, lighting, sound, text, production staff, assistants, dancers, band security, people who worked in pyrotechniques, hair, her makeup, wardrobe, physical therapist, video people. Everyone got bonuses.
Speaker 1: One hundred and ninety seven million dollars total. Most artists don't make it one hundred and ninety seven million dollars on their entire tour. You know what I mean, She's given us out and she's handing this out, just Willie Nillan.
Speaker 2: Yes, the tour, as you know, is a major, major success. Her production company confirmed that ten million, one hundred and sixty eight thousand and eight people attended the Eras tour and it sold over two billion dollars in tickets, making it the best selling tour of all time. Also, her book you know the one that just came out, that's right, Yes, sold eight hundred and fourteen thousand copies in the first two days, making it the most successful publishing launch of the year. Everything she does.
Speaker 1: Just sell best selling book. We get it, Taylor, You're the best of everything, get it and the best that giving out bonuses. You're the best of this. You're the best of everything.
Speaker 2: And that's why this next story I'm gonna call the Taylor effect because Kylie Kelsey's podcast, Remember I told you about this, it's called not gonna lie. That's right, Like, I'm not gonna lie. I Like, I do this with my kids, my husband.
Speaker 1: Like this is like you can like I'm just gonna like say anything that's not gonna be a lot.
Speaker 2: This is Jesse Sorry, Jason Kelsey's white does she even does?
Speaker 1: That's how I picture It.
Speaker 2: Podcast only has one episode out so far, and it is already number one on Spotify and Apple's podcast charts, de throning Joe Rogan knocked him down to the number two spot.
Speaker 1: That many people wanted to go out and hear.
Speaker 2: Who are these people?
Speaker 1: Why? Why? Here's why?
Speaker 2: I don't get it. Wow, we sound so salty.
Speaker 1: Numbers okay, one, it's just okay. It's curiosity, right and all the hype, and it's the tailor effect that accounts for ninety five percent of the volume of listeners at least, right, maybe even more, then the numbers are gonna plumb it when people realize, like, it's hard to do a really good podcast. It's very there's a reason there's a select few podcasts that do really well. It's a crowded space and it's not easy to do right, to be really really good at it.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna stay.
Speaker 1: There's no way that thing stays up there, rivaling Joe Rogan, going face other major podcasts. It's just not gonna happen. That's my prediction. At least the swifties. You know, they want to hear more and any little tidbit about Taylor might be in there, then they're gonna. I don't know, but that's frustrating.
Speaker 2: What do you have?
Speaker 1: All Right? The Earth be shaken, you guys, The Earth be shaking. Damn Earth. You hell are scary. Obviously, last week we had that seven point zero magnitude quake that struck off the coast of California and that ensuing tsunami alert. Well, a whole bunch of big aftershocks followed that one. Maybe it's Mother Earth just stretching your legs, because it seems like earthquakes are just popping up on a bunch of other California faults. Now listen to this. Yesterday, a magnitude five point five earthquake struck western Nevada. This was near the town of Urington. Gorgeous little town by the way, if you ever get a chance to do it, Yeah, it's beautiful. It's about seventy four miles east of Euthlake Tahoe. That was about three o'clock in the afternoon. People in the Bay area reported feeling some shaking from that one. Did anybody did you guys feel that now, I didn't feel that one. Last night we had a three point nine magnitude earthquake near the geyser's west of Cobb, the city of Cobb in Sonoma County. That was last night. That was a little closer to Healsburg area, So maybe some of our listeners way way way way up there in the North Bay felt that one. Then we had a magnitude four point two earthquake early this morning at about five am. That one similar location as the seven point zero magnitude earthquake that we had off the coast of Humboldt County. So still some shaking going on there, you guys getting a little Yeah, it's just a tenC bit nervous that, Like they starts shaking over here, and then this other fault over here is like who I should hold my beer? I want to get in on this, and then they start shaking and the next thing. Yeah, it makes me feetle nervous. Maybe it's all out of its system now. Maybe it's like we're good stress, relieve you've done.
Speaker 2: I don't think it is, Selena. I know you get why don't they just manifest this the vibe I'm getting, I just don't think it's done yet.
Speaker 1: If another doomsday fish, if another doomsday fish washes up, I blame you me too.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine,