Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine.
Speaker 2: The Game's Mike the Bulldog BEYONDI j hy Bulldog Sports Page brought to you by JRS Rock the Bank. Remember one thousand dollars cash giveaways thirteen times each weekday. First opportunity comes during this show, right around nine oh five, Right Taco, Yeah, you could.
Speaker 3: Be a winner of one thousand dollars, just like share In and the Land one on this station Friday afternoon.
Speaker 2: Why don't you be next at nine oh five this morning. Good morning, Mike Bianki. Where do we want to start this morning? We have a lot to talk about. Let's get this out of the way real quick. A couple of local transfer portal stories. The big center from UCF, Mustafa Chom, We talked about him last week. He's transferred to Cincinnati two million dollars. He's getting from Cincinnati seven foot two and guess what, he's taking a former UCF assistant coach with him. There is rumors that the assistant coach was shopping the player and the coach around during UCF season. I think there should be an investigation into this. It does sound shady.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, the Gators one of their guards, Denzel Aberdeen from Doctor Phillips High School right.
Speaker 4: Here in Orlando. Thought was, hey, he was on the bench.
Speaker 1: He was a reserve this past year, a key reserved for the Gators during their national championship run. Thought was, hey, he's gonna move into the starting lineup this year. My sources tell me the Gators offered him one point two million dollars to stay. Kentucky swoops in signs him to a two million dollar deal. So that's the money that's going around right now.
Speaker 2: Lee, would you watch any NBA playoffs last night? Bulldog?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 1: I watched some of the Pistons Knicks game. I was glad the Pistons finally snapped their fifteen game NBA playoff losing streak. They beat the Knicks one hundred to ninety four. That series now tied one all. I'll tell you what. Cad Cunningham of the Pistons is.
Speaker 4: The real deal.
Speaker 1: He scored thirty three, had twelve rebounds, and you know the the national media is salivating for a Knicks Celtic series in round two. I think the Pistons are going to beat the Knicks. They've led the fourth quarter in both of those both games. The series now tied one all, and who knows, maybe the Magic can upset the Celtic.
Speaker 4: Maybe we'll have Pistons Magic in the second round instead of Nick Celtics.
Speaker 2: That would make the national press extremely over the moon. So the Clippers and Nuggets now nodded at a game apiece after Clippers get the better of the Nugs last night.
Speaker 1: Two Yeah, Kawhi Leonard finally health you want to talk about big time? Thirty nine points last night, fifteen of nineteen from the floor. He's also an elite defender. The Nuggets were lucky to win Game one and overtime. The Clippers have now stolen the home court advantage. They were the hottest team in the league going into the playoffs. I think they're the only team in the West that can give Oklahoma City a run for their money. We'll see what happens in that series. NHL playoffs are underway. What about my man Ov last night getting it done for the Caps. He scores the first playoff overtime goal of his NHL career. The Caps win the game three to two over the Canadians. But everybody's waiting for tonight, aren't they Lyncher tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the last playoff series to get underway. Your Florida Panthers will be in Tampa to take on everybody else's lightning Bulldog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I cannot wait for that series.
Speaker 1: By the way, word is that my man Matthew Kitchuck may play for the Panthers. He's been hurt for like a month or two with a skating yesterday.
Speaker 2: Game doesn't even start till eight thirty tonight.
Speaker 1: That's us. Just get rid of ask one time eighty all right. But you know what, this this series is so big for me. I'm gonna take a nap today just so I can stay.
Speaker 4: Up and want Sure you.
Speaker 2: Are New Jersey at Carolina, Ottawa, Toronto, Minnesota, Vegas. It's a full night of hockey Mayhem this evening Bulldog.
Speaker 4: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: By the way, we talked to yesterday, not yesterday, last week about the Tennessee quarterback who wanted to get a pay raise, and Tennessee said the.
Speaker 4: Hell with that.
Speaker 1: Nico Iamalaiava. He transferred to u c l A. Did you see where u c LA's quarterbacks transferring to Now that Nico is going to Uhnessee?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, my god, Yeah, we had a We essentially had a trade. Yes, yeah, yeah, that'll be nice. Except here's the thing. The u c l A quarterback, Joey aguill Are. He was making one point two who at UCLA, which is essentially what Tennessee gave. So Tennessee got a quarterback for half the price of what they were playing pad Deco, and that paid Nico two point four and they're getting this guy for one point too, and he's probably just as good.
Speaker 3: What did Nico get out of UCLA? Nobody's reported that. Yeah, he got a kick in the nuts is what he got. That piece of trash got.
Speaker 4: I don't think he got the two point four he he you know, was making it Tennessee.
Speaker 3: I'm so tired all this nil it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Hey, are you got any insight on the Shannon Sharp fifty million dollar lawsuits?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a civil lawsuit.
Speaker 1: Again, No, not really, except that I guess it was a consensual relationship gone bad and it's a civil lawsuit. Now Shannon Sharp's attorney's saying it's a it's a money shakedown. I don't know what's going on, but there were no criminal charges ever filed in this case. I'll say about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you said the key words consensual relationship that makes you go, huh, what exactly is going on here? Yeah? All right, I guess they'll hash it out in court or settle before it ever sees the inside of a courtroom. Yeah, as it happens many times. Anything else going on there at the luxury condo deep within the heart of Metro West somewhere.
Speaker 1: No, just getting ready for you know, this magic playoff series for cry Well.
Speaker 4: We had a game on Sunday. Now we have to wait till Wednesday or night.
Speaker 2: It makes no sense. Really stretch it out you want, you know, June seems so far away before these champions are crowns man. All right. Mike the Bulldog Bianchi, host of Open Mic weekday mornings on adjacent Dust AM seven forty and FM ninety six ninety game. He takes time out of his show to join us here for the sports page each morning. I have a strong inkling as to who he might be wishing a happy Classic rock birthday too this morning.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, do you feel like I do? Happy Birthday to Peter Frampton today?
Speaker 4: So yeah. And Jack Nicholson, by the way, huh huh. Lusion Taco on Demand to download the iHeartRadio app,