Speaker 1: More variety from the two thousands, the nineties, and today it's Star one O one three. It's Marcus and Corey time to play the bass favorite trivia game. This is called what You Know About That.
Speaker 2: We've got a one hundred dollars gift card to Dave and Busters. I am dying to try out the human Crane machine.
Speaker 1: Corey's trying to get dipped in there. Say good morning to our contestants. Heather is in Richmond. Good morning, Heather, Good morning. What are you doing this morning?
Speaker 3: I am dropping my older daughter off at preschool. You may hear her toys in the background, as well as having a baby too.
Speaker 1: Good Wow, Alwa's got a lot going on. I can tell you're a good multitasker. It's going to Martinez. Say how to your opponent, Anthony? Anthony, good morning, Good morning. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Not much, it's just getting things right away for the weekend.
Speaker 1: I love it. Welcome you guys. I picked to the halfway point between the two of you. I'm calling this randomly the Battle of Crockett Hills. Don't ask me why, all right? The game's super simple. It's five trivia questions fifty seconds to answer. Them all. Each person going to be asked separately. Whoever gets the most right answers wins. If you don't know an answer, you yell out, pass and we'll come back to the question if we have time left. Okay, all right, everybody play along at Homer in the car. Here we go. Anthony goes on holding Martinez, and we pick up Heather and Richmond to start. All right, Heather, five questions fifty seconds. Here we go. Question number one, what is the most spoken language in the world, not including English?
Speaker 3: Chinese? You'd be a little more specific Mandarin?
Speaker 1: What planet is closest to the sun Mercury? In the game of chess? What piece is the only one that can move diagonally.
Speaker 3: The bishop?
Speaker 1: What is the name of the toy that springs downstairs? Which sea creature has three hearts?
Speaker 3: Three hearts the octopus ripping right through them?
Speaker 2: Could you give her these questions ahead of time?
Speaker 1: Great job, Hang on the line. Heather goes on. Hold in Richmond. We pick up Anthony and Martinez.
Speaker 2: Anthony, Yeah. Question number one, what is the most spoken language in the world, not including English, spani What planet is closest to the sun.
Speaker 1: Jupiter?
Speaker 2: In the game of chess. What piece is the only one that can move diagonally?
Speaker 1: Bishop?
Speaker 2: What is the name of the toy that springs downstairs?
Speaker 1: Jack in the box?
Speaker 2: Which sea creature has three hearts? The orse?
Speaker 1: Okay, Anthony had an answer for everything. We bring back Heather and Richmond. See how she did against Anthony and Martinez. Question number one, What is the most spoken language in the world, not including English?
Speaker 2: Heather said Mandarin Chinese. Anthony said Spanish. It is Mandarin Chinese.
Speaker 1: What planet is closest to the sun?
Speaker 2: Heather said Mercury. Anthony said Jupiter. It is Mercury.
Speaker 1: In the game of chess, what piece is the only one that can move diagonally?
Speaker 2: Both Heather and Anthony said, Bishop, that is correct.
Speaker 1: What is the name of the toy that springs downstairs?
Speaker 2: Heather said Slinky? Anthony said Jack in the Box is slinky.
Speaker 1: Finally, which sea creature has three hearts?
Speaker 2: Heather said an octopus? Anthony said seahorse. It is an octopus. Our winner is Heather five for five?
Speaker 1: Are we just going to gloss over the fact that Heather just got a perfect score while rocking a toddler and the baby's driving at the same.
Speaker 2: Time, That's why I asked you the questions ahead of time.
Speaker 1: Whether you might be a superherol or just a mom you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Trivia Now I'm always playing every single morning listening to you guys. I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: You are getting that Dave and Buster's one hundred dollars gift card, Anthony. We're hooking up with Marcus and Corey chuclip.
Speaker 3: Awesome. Thank you so much everyone, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Play with us again at weekday mornings at eight o five am and add to what you know about that podcast is a pre set on our iHeart app and never miss an episode