Speaker 1: The following show may shock, disturb, and offend some viewers. The opinions, theories, and facts shared on this podcast are not widely accepted by the brainwashed masses, especially those who find dark humor offensive. Viewer discretion is advised.
Speaker 2: This kills said Head, Jeffrey's daughter, so duplat, the unibomber blowing up Waco, Texas and Heaven's Days and Aliens modified men for names, JFK Shot on the head, a Cia, Bigfoot and the mob Man.
Speaker 3: Start of Sam talking tots again.
Speaker 4: Witches, Dum Sam Got Serious Noise and hauntings, stargards and the Skull and Bones.
Speaker 5: Most celebrities are.
Speaker 2: Probably can so if you're feeling.
Speaker 3: All alone, crack of beer and cat.
Speaker 6: Stone to the podcast Range Proof.
Speaker 3: We're here to entertain you.
Speaker 7: We're here to entertain you.
Speaker 3: It's the best kid strange.
Speaker 8: Everyone who has eyes can see it. The native white Christian European population is being replaced at an ever accelerating rate. The great replacement theory is no longer a theory, it's reality. And what's interesting about replacement is that the establishments will either deny its existence or when they admit to it, they say that it's a good thing.
Speaker 4: The gods have blass, silent blood. We can'try it on through drought and flood.
Speaker 3: We build this.
Speaker 4: Land upon our graves. That's fortune favors just the brave. Don't worry, child, Loship fear at all. Don't worry, child, we.
Speaker 5: Will kill them all.
Speaker 4: Don't worry, child, lordship fear. Don't worry, child, we will kill them off. Your father's died, so you may live. We can't forget, and we won't forgive.
Speaker 5: Now I must go.
Speaker 4: You hear the drums. We will bring phail whatever comes. Don't worry, shall.
Speaker 9: So what's the answer.
Speaker 8: A strong Christian Europe of sovereign nation states, that's why we need to outright reject the life that nationalism causes war. It's not nationalism or national sovereignty that causes it's expansionism.
Speaker 10: The future man will be a mixed race. As for pan Europe, I wish to see Eurasian negroid mixture with great variation.
Speaker 3: And personality types.
Speaker 11: The Jews shall take the leading positions. Since Providence God has given Europe a spiritually superior race of nobility called the Jews.
Speaker 10: The white races of Europe should be destroyed. And replaced with the race of Eurasian negroids. We can be easily controlled by US ruling elit.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the show, everybody, Welcome back to Strange Grow podcast. I'm one of your hosts, Tom Ak, Tom Thompson. The Raptilian. Can find all my music on all music platforms if you look it up on YouTube. You can just look up the Raptilian and then he'll say, do you mean the Reptilian And you say, no, I mean the Raptilian and go listen to my new song. Well new music video that I put out for Richmond North of Richmond called Parasites in Parliament and who am I joined by and probably one of the most controversial episodes that we may ever do till we do something similar to this in the future.
Speaker 3: Do you think this is going to be the most controversially Yeah, for.
Speaker 6: Sure, Yeah probably, I'm sure next to the protocols, you know. But what's up, my Irish friend?
Speaker 3: Not much? I mean so, i feel like I've been really good actually avoid a lot of like my internal feelings and a lot of this stuff until it was very strange because like I'm not one of those like I'm Irish actually Irish. Yeah, for my entire life. And I'm not just Irish on Patty's Day or anything like that. So I'm not one of those people it's like, oh, it's Patty's Day, let me talk about how Irish am. I'm just Irishian. That's like that doesn't But for some reason this year, in the build up to Saint Patty's Day, it was like I don't know whether it was like my like all my feeds were like showing me a lot of this stuff again, and I was like, wow, I actually forgot how annoyed I am about all this shit in the fact that our country is like falling apart, like it's getting to the stage where if it continues, I'd actually rather we just fucking sunk the entire island into the ocean.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And and this is for all the people, Yes it is, man, what's going on?
Speaker 7: We said, we're doing this live.
Speaker 6: We're doing this live, you know, and for other people that are listeners, like I understand, I saw that.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 6: I really appreciate that. Just joined the Patreon this morning. I really appreciate that there's more contact coming. I just put out a video of me eating strange Japanese candy. I still will have to do a part too, because it was making my stomach feel weird. It was it was strange, to say the least, because my cousin got me this whole snack box of like Japanese candy because it's in Toronto. But like, I want to like clarify this to people, right like that, I I have a Jamaican aunt. I've grown up with native friends, I grew up next to a reserve. I've had friends of all walks of life. I know that there is listeners that are black, uh native from all around the world, even surprisingly from India.
Speaker 7: I've seen some downloads.
Speaker 6: I don't know why that's happening, but they're gonna be kind of ripped apart on this episode. Not gonna lie so, but the thing is, yeah, well, I'm I don't like I think Indians should have India right. They don't need to go in every white country to exist.
Speaker 3: And I know I I'll preface this as well and say that I nor Tom are racist in any way, shape or form. This is not like a like a racism thing or like a race thing of being like, oh well, I don't like black people, or I don't like this or I don't like that. That's just complete bollocks and that's just that's to me, that's a get out of jail free card that people use when they don't have an argument back for whatever I'm saying or whatever you're saying. It's like, oh, you're just racist, and you're just obviously a page and a bigot into this and that. It's like, that's not necessarily how it is. My son's mother is Czech Republican, so this isn't something I remember before, Like it used to be like, oh, you just don't like the Polish, because that was always the thing here for like ten fifteen years ago. It was like all the Polish are coming over and like taking over everything and taking all the social welfare and like taking all the houses. And it was like if you said anything, it was like, oh, you just don't like Polish people. I was like, no, I don't like free daughters. Yeah, and criminals, and the thing is too right, criminals I don't like. No, I don't like white criminals. I don't like white Irish scumbags that I went to school with that I know that have grown up and turned into scum. I don't like them either.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And the thing is people are like, we already have enough problems in this country as it is. We don't need to flood it in with a bunch of foreign criminal parasites. In my opinion, not everybody is, but I want to like really clarify that, Like, I have no hate for anybody but the government essentially and the people that are controlling this and making this happen, because those are the people that are really behind it at the end of the day, right, an ethnic group is like a family. So if why would I, you know, house some random guy in my house and put my kids like this is a statement that was the Australian nationalists made on Jake Shield's podcast, and I agree, why would I put my kids in a small room on bunk beds to how some guy that I barely know? And that's what it is like nationalities and a national makeup is it's like a family. A country is like a family. That's the whole idea is it's supposed to be like you're a big family, and that's what Canada used to be like Now they can't use some of these terms that they use for people in Ireland and all these other places that are happening because they if it was just happening in Canada, right, I would admit, okay, whatever, we have a failed system and bad leaders, which I think the whole entire Western world does, you know, But this is about wanting to keep Canada for the Canadians, and Ireland for the Irish, and Africa for the Africans and all of that, and like, and even the people are like, what about South Africa? The South Africans are now being slaughtered and we'll get to that later. They settled upon land that no tribes actually existed on.
Speaker 7: There was nobody there.
Speaker 3: And also I have first time the experience of somebody who now lives in my town who him and his mother had to flee because the father died in South Africa and he owned it. Like they had land and kind of I wouldn't call it a farm, but like kind of like a little ranch. And they were basically overrun, and they got two options. They got like, I don't know, like twenty minutes to grab essentials and leave, or we're just going to kill everybody that's here and just take it anyway. So it's like you've got two options.
Speaker 6: And how long till this comes to everywhere else? Because people, what would you?
Speaker 3: My question is always what would you do if it got to that point, like and someone kicks in your front door and you've got a gang of like all these creepy fucking Indian dudes, know, and they're all carrying like machet's and baseball's and they tell you that. I know, we'd all like to think, well, you know, I do a kraddy chop and a spinning kick and I'd be like John Bob ban dam. But you wouldn't thought, because what's happening is your missus is being forwarded, yes, in front of you. Your kids are being slapped around and punched in the head. You're probably like you know, getting held down and like stamped on them whatever. So like you're not going to do any of that stuff that you think you're going to do in your head is not going to happen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And the thing is right, Like, I just want to make this very clear too, And this has nothing to do with racism and all that other. Uh, the word race cist in racism has only been used to shut down debate of white people. And we'll bring this up. No, it wasn't created by Leon Trotsky. The word racist was. So it's a made up word by Leon Trotsky, a communist who facilitated the deaths of hundreds of millions, well tens and thousands of millions of white Christians. It was a word used to browbait all dissidents of the communist ideology, still used this day in the West to shut down all nonconformists. And the thing is too the person that made up the word racism was a guy named Richard Henry Pratt. And technically, by today's definition and the people that use these words, you would think this guy is a racist. So why are you using the word racism of someone that you would consider a racist? Because he essentially used this term and he was fighting for some of the ideas of the indigenous and stuff like that ascent.
Speaker 7: But he's he did say what do you say?
Speaker 6: He said, I said, you can, you can kill the Indian, but don't kill the man inside or something like that.
Speaker 7: So the guy was essentially saying, like, make.
Speaker 6: Take away the savagery from the like he's talking about natives, right, and then teach them how to be like the white man, which would consider to be racist. By the leftists that use that word, and it is a term that is used to shut down debate. Like I said, I know we have fans all around the world, and I know we have black fans. I know we have fans, But this is about our national identity and keeping our country safe and for our people. And that also goes to the people that assimilated here whatever a couple of generations go especially the Africans that fled the Jewish slave trade because that's what it was in America to come to Canada because we were not participating in that. Even though some slavery did happen, you know, they fled here and they've been here for generations, right for like you know, two hundred years, one hundred years. That's also going to affect you at the end of the day. And there's a lot of people of color, of different religions and creeds and ethnicities that are in Canada that don't also like what's happening. Because I've seen this on videos that I've done where I explained what a Canadian is and what and I've had people be like, well, I'm not necessarily Canadian, but I did come here and I assimilated and I blended in with the culture and wanted to become like you guys were, And people will agree with the definition of what I believe a Canadian is the people in the founding stock of this nation that built it from the ground up. And a lot of indigenous I would consider Canadian, but a lot of them don't even consider themselves Canadian. They consider what tribe like they essentially identify with what tribe they were a part of, the Iroquois, you know, the Blackfeet, stuff like that, right, So, and I recently not gonna be out for a couple of weeks, but I recently had a Native guy on to essentially that's in Canada, in Alberta, I think, and we were talking about how to bring the Natives and the whites together to stay end up against this authoritarian government and what's going on with them flooding the country and with people that should not be here, should have never been invited into our homes, because that's what Canada is. It's our home and it's gonna be an interesting episode for people. He made a lot of good points, and we talked about the swastik, the swastika because that comes from indigenous people and like ancient cultures from all around the world, so that will be interesting for people to hear. But I believe in bringing people together against this agenda and for the people that don't understand the natives also don't like what's happening with mass immigration. Eventually it will affect them on the reserves and all sorts of shit, you know. But he's admitted that there is a lot of not good things that go on the reserve and it is like a communist thing to essentially force them. They want their own land, you know, they don't pay taxes all the benefits that they've been given by the white man. And that's why I've always said that they've as much as they've suffered from the quote unquote white man, they have also benefited.
Speaker 7: Very greatly by the white man. And the millions and billions.
Speaker 6: It's about two trillion dollars that has been given to indigenous communities over to last like whatever, a couple decades, and that's a lot of money, and then it gets laundered the same way politicians do it by the chiefs. So I just want to make it very clear that like I just believe and that this is a not a this is a conspiracy in the idea of like two or more people conspiring against another group of people. But this is a real conspiracy that's happening all around the Western world that you can clearly tell is happening. It's right in front of our eyes. Anyone with two fucking brain cells to rub together can see this is happening, can see it's not good for the country, can see it's affecting people. Can see the murders and the assaults and the accidents.
Speaker 7: On the roads.
Speaker 6: Because I'm even friends with some Indians and they admit that they have no rules on the roads, and then they come here and then they crash transport trucks into fucking children. So like, there is a problem with what's going on here. And some cultures do not mix.
Speaker 3: And that's another thing as well that like for me personally, there's a lot of people that you know, have come to Ireland, have assimilated, have been here for a long time. I have like one of my best friends here who I'm super close with his family or Italian. They've been here for a long long time. They assimilated their Irish Italian they love their Italian culture, but they don't try and like do any sort of like, well, you know, you have to do it our way, we have to do it this way, we have to do with that. Look, they have their own things. I have lots of different friends and lots of different parts of the world. I don't have an issue with any of that. But my point is that, Okay, so I wanted to move to the States for quite a few years and probably even still in the back of my mind about wanting to move out of Ireland because of this issue, and that has really pushed it over the edge. But for example, I have family in New York. You wouldn't believe how difficult it is for me to emigrate to the States legally correctly. I want to do it the correct way. I want to go there and be a real person and like integrate with their society and like pay taxes and get a job and live like a normal person. Essentially impossible. I can do this like Ireland Ireland United States Green Card Lottery, where you pay like two hundred dollars a year and ten thousand people are chosen from Ireland every year to be given a green card. Right now, your chances of winning that are like fucking zero.
Speaker 7: Basically, you know, you know it's crazy.
Speaker 6: Trump's offering you can become a citizen of the United States if you pay a million dollars. So, like Jeremy McKenzie posted about this where he was like, so that's that's what are That's what the national identity of America is. Oh, you can just pay to become one of them. And that's the problem too. I people need to understand Trump is not a good guy at all. They are doing slightly better, and there is things on the surface that he's doing to win people over and to win favor, but I do think he is very much a part of the agenda as every other politician in the Western world and all over the world. But there's actually less white people in America than there is even in Canada, so they're not winning this battle that.
Speaker 3: And like it just kind of shows like it infuriates me that it's impossible for me to do with the correct way and no matter what to do, But then you have all these illegals coming in. And I will go as far as to say I would call myself a Trump supporter. I definitely align with a lot of what he says about certain issues, although I ultimately feel like the president's status and stuff like that is just like a figurehead bullshit thing that doesn't really means a bit maybe, but not that much. Really. I think there's way deeper things going on in the world then we account for. Yeah, we see these different people, but like I think ultimately, even if Trump had every his heart in the right place on every issue, I think ultimately he would never be allowed to even attempt to change some of the things that he may want to change or may not, and you just kind of have to conform, which is a bit sick, but like it just goes to show I mean, you can go into that country illegally, just do whatever you want, be scum, be whatever. And I'm not saying it's rewarded. Obviously, he's trying to fuck these people out now, and then you have the likes of somebody like me who wants to go and like do it the right way, and it's like not basically impossible. I seen I don't know what. I assume you've seen this. And again I prefaced this as I'm not condoning some of the stuff this person has done. But to see Connor McGregor have a meeting with him now, I get it. Lots of people are putting up memes about being oh we have like two people that were charged for sexual assault in the same place and who that's like the entry.
Speaker 6: I wrote this on Extra I was like, maybe be more concerned about the immigrants that are coming here assaulting people daily.
Speaker 3: Well, the way I look at it is right, our Prime Minister or whatever you want to call him, was in the White House on the twelfth of March, literally sat there like a little schoolgirl with his legs crossed, didn't say anything. I'm basically just got no. But that's that was the previous one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so for all the audio listeners, you know, we're showing an image of like all of the first Minister of Scotland, Prime Minister of anybody.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're all Indian.
Speaker 3: Weird, isn't that right?
Speaker 7: This is because we'll get to it.
Speaker 3: But I think this, you know, lots of people were like, oh, Conor McGregor doesn't speak for me, he doesn't speak for Irish people, and like, yeah he should and you know why, right, regardless of whatever. Actually he wasn't even charged with that sexual assault. So that's also one thing we shouldn't glass over the fact that he actually ended up not being charged and then he was told to delete all the CCTV that he has with that chick. But anyway, regardless of that, he should be someone that you want in the White House talking all this shit because he has one of the biggest platforms in the world. He has a giant mouth that he can't shut and if he's going to be the one that's going to raise all the issues that are going on, people should be happy with that regardless. I mean, I've seen the Prime Minister and like we have like the step down from that which is called the tnished, which is like his second command basically, and he was like, oh, Connor McGregor doesn't speak for Ireland. There's no mandate for him to speak for the people of Ireland. Blah blah blah. Yeah, that's because he's saying the opposite of what you want him to stay like this is. And then they're like, oh, we've made our opinion on Connor mc gregor, like publicly public knowledge many times, not what we think of him, what he is, what he isn't and blah blah blah. And I'm like, regardless of all that, though, right of him as a person or what he's on his personal life. Would you not want someone that is probably one of them famous people on the plant right now, going everywhere and using all his platforms and his status to spect the real version of what's happened in Ireland.
Speaker 6: Well, that's what I'm saying too, right, Why is there not more people? If people, if these rich people actually cared about what was going on, they would speak out against it, especially people who have a big platform. And it's because of I think it's that there's a lot of factors to this, right, And like I said on the show, anybody watching before after later on years to come, everything we say on this podcast is a comedy podcast and this is just to take nothing seriously because this is all rhetoric and theory and it's all just one big show, everybody, So just remember that. But you know, it's probably mostly because of this.
Speaker 13: I think there's a researchence of anti Semitism because at this point in time, Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural, and I think we're going to be part of the throws of that transformation which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies that they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Jews will be resented because.
Speaker 9: Of our leading role.
Speaker 13: But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe matter.
Speaker 7: Says too, says you that europ won't survive.
Speaker 6: Jewish Lady that it's always it's so funny because people are like, they're not doing that. They admit to it all the time, that they're behind all of this stuff, and they admit to it constantly on video all the time.
Speaker 3: I watched a video about an hour ago of some sort of interview exactly, true to true, regardless of who it's coming from, exactly, And if it were me, I would want the person that right now has the biggest mount possibly in the world and is one of the most famous people on the planet. Yeah, I like, look, I'm not gonna lie here and say I'm not a Connor fan, right, I've always been a Connor fan. My head coach in jiu jitsu is or at least was friends with Connor. He trained in Connors jiu jitsu class coming up, So there's a lot of connections there between personal friends and like his group. I had always been a fan of him, I wouldn't say I necessarily I am not a fan of him anymore. Some of the stuff he says is a little bit mad maybe, but again I agree with everything he's saying, because what he's saying is the truth, Like everything he said about it than so far, and like when people hear me read some of this stuff, you'll realize that maybe what you've heard about what's going on in Ireland and Canaday's places is only the tip of the ice. It's much worse than.
Speaker 6: Yeah, look at if anyone is even kind of close to paying attention, Like a lot of people don't even I don't pay attention or whatever. I'm like, you don't see what's going on in France, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, Scotland, England. England is being literally fucked, like they're going.
Speaker 3: To be destroyed. It's England is essentially fucked. I mean, for want of a better term, anytime I visit England, it's to me it's the closest other guests to visiting India.
Speaker 7: That's what's great.
Speaker 6: And now with the Muslims taken over to and the thing is for for literally centuries, Christians and in the European world, Europeans in general have always pushed out Muslims and fought for centuries to keep them out because their culture, it's not doesn't align with theirs. That's what I'm saying about all this stuff. Indian culture does not assimilate with Canadian culture. And I did a video I haven't posted yet, but essentially I was like, cana is not India, nor do we want to be like India. And I'm gonna show you videos ab how bad these people are to begin with. And I'm saying I'm not saying all of them, the people that won't assimilate and are trying to force their to me their backwards culture onto us.
Speaker 7: We don't want to be anything like you. We don't want our country to look like yours.
Speaker 3: So here's my thing that and not to cut you off, but before I go off, the the goes out of my head.
Speaker 7: It's like Germany.
Speaker 3: If you think about this logically, right, why in God's name with anybody right? I'm sure even my dog could probably answer this fucking question correctly? Why would we take people from these countries that are literally falling apart at the seams because there is no law, there is no democracy, there is no right and wrong. It's just free for all. It's like the wild fucking onsty.
Speaker 7: Do you have lawless societies? All of them do.
Speaker 3: So what's a really good idea is to bring all of these that can't conform and can't carry on in their own countries. Now, let's bring them to other countries and just dump them in there and then mix everyone up in a big pot, and then that should be fine. I listened to an interview earlier of George Sorows and somebody questioned, this is a while back, somebody questioned on something to do with Europe about idea of like you know, this idea of open borders and like letting people just fucking do whatever, and the fact that that might basically disintegrate Europe from the inside out, and like he made this big speech about like no, no, that's not that's not the case, that would never happen, that what never it is, and like just kept pitching and pitching and pitching. I'm looking and I'm like, imagine this motherfucker is sitting there and like he's in his head, he's laughing and going, oh, that's exactly like anybody with a brain, like I said, my dog could figure that out. So it's not lost on these people. Like it's not like, oh, we thought this was going to work out and it hasn't worked out. It's clearly not that it's clearly oh no, we knew exactly what was going to happen, and we just don't anyway, and we're continuing to do it.
Speaker 7: And yeah, it's culture of Marxism.
Speaker 6: So like before we get into this, let me talk about the colergy plan clergy plan and what it really is. And and like I said, I want to say this again, it is like this, and why I choose to cover this in this will be like you know, I've talked about this now three or four times, and this is why me and Aaron wanted to do.
Speaker 7: It, because we were talking about you know, like.
Speaker 6: Cattle mutilation and crop circles, and it got brought into that conversation because this is a serious problem that I can see with my own eyes everywhere that white people exist, and I, like I said before, it will also affect the natives and the people who assimilated into this culture decades ago. And we have cultural heritage's in our blood. Like I truly believe that Canadians are white people who founded this country, built it from nothing.
Speaker 7: That's it's the same thing of like people.
Speaker 6: Call India Indians, but it wasn't always Indio's Hindustan. So now they classify Pakistani's is an ethnic group and Indians are an ethnic group. So Canadians are technically an ethnic group, and people like me, you know it's not an ethnicity.
Speaker 7: It technically is.
Speaker 6: We are an ethnic group of people because I'm not Irish, even though we were found in an Irish and German and Scottish and like well it was the French, English, Irish and Scottish and then other Europeans that blended in. But you can't tell me that Canadian culture, especially the history of Canada, and especially who we were, like you know, the forties, fifties, sixties, I mean before that that.
Speaker 7: We were Irish or we were Scottish. We were something new.
Speaker 6: We built ourselves into a new people, much like the Australians did, which we'll have clips and stuff to show about that stuff too.
Speaker 3: And he made that point as well. Someone brought up something about the States and the fact that like ardand Irish people were basically brought over whatever we were. Essentially it was just fucking slaves to be the railroads and stuff and speaking of that, and they were like, oh well then, but I was like, yeah, but America is American, America isn't Irish. Yeah, yes, that's all part of the story. I get that. That all makes more sense.
Speaker 7: Check it out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, chat more whites were brought as slaves North Africa than blacks were brought as slaves to the United States or the thirteen colonies from which it was formed. White slaves were still bought and sold in the Ottoman Empire decades after blacks were free in the United States. Thomas so well, a fucking black guy, so like, and that's a fact too. If people the word slave, for the people that don't know that didn't haven't heard other episodes that we've done, it comes from Slavic And.
Speaker 3: I also think that I so some people misconstrued to be an opinion like this is in oh, so you don't want anybody to come into Ireland than on a white Irish guys. And I'm like, no, no, no, no, right, I'm all for having a correct system to do this stuff. So I mean, so, okay, right, I'll just I'm just gonna read something I wrote down here a few days ago. So so years ago, I used to hear these stories from like grandparents and shit like that about the Vietnamese boat people, right, which sounds a bit like now people are like, oh my god, I can't say that. So but but they always just say, like the numbers were manageable. They came from the Vietnam War or like afterwards or whatever. Everyone pretty much embraced them. They came here, they worked hard, they set up restaurants, they set up businesses, they integrated with society. They still had their own culture, but it was just secondary to the fact that while I'm in Ireland now, it wasn't oh, well, well I'm in Vietnam too. No, you're in Ireland now and you have to assimilate and kind of get with the program a bit. They've done that. They've been here for generations. I have zero issues with any of that. But this is not that Ireland have a massive housing crisis. We have a homeless problem. They continue to pump in incredible numbers. Now, some people might hear these numbers right that I'm going to throw around and think, oh, it's not that bad. You have to remember, right, we have as of twenty twenty four, our population is five point three million.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're having a million come in a year, and that doesn't account for the probably thousands upon thousands of illegals that are just crossing over the border.
Speaker 3: So people might say, oh, well, you know these numbers are not that big. Yeah they they Actually they were running an ad for Smidtick's Ale for Saint Patrick's Day, right, and there wasn't one Irish person in the commercial. The guy playing the tin whistle was a Chinese.
Speaker 7: Guy, it's condition.
Speaker 3: The guy playing like the little mandolin, he was an Indian, so like there was no they were in an Irish pub, but everybody in there was the black and Indian and mostly started Irish.
Speaker 7: I know, like this wasn't a thing even when I was growing up.
Speaker 6: It started like they were trying to shove down thoats a bit, but not like they are today where they've used because who controls Hollywood in the media, I fucking I really wonder who who Who's doing that?
Speaker 7: Do I still have?
Speaker 6: But like you know, and then you wonder why all this stuff is happening, and it's because they're pushing this uh agenda on everybody. And they've done this slowly where they were able to like condition us with commercials.
Speaker 7: And being like, you know, having you know, white women with a black guy.
Speaker 6: And I'm not saying that that's bad in any way, but I will explain why that's not really a good thing and why you should actually keep to your race.
Speaker 7: I hope you want like that's so racist.
Speaker 6: No, it's like just like logic, you know, it's crazy because black people do it, Indian people do it, Chinese people do what, Japanese people do it. But if you're white saying it, uh, it's like this hateful racist thing. But there's I grew up. I knew a black kid and his mom would not let him date white women. I know, I knew a Chinese kid. My even my cousin from Toronto. He dated who he called her black and Knese because she was black and Asian, but her Asian she had Asian parents and then the dad was black or I don't know.
Speaker 7: He said that.
Speaker 6: That's the other guy. He dated a black Andese girl. But he also dated a I think she was Chinese and they wouldn't he he had to be referred to you as her friend because you can never tell them that they were dating because of that.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, like I said earlier, my son's mother is in the Czech Republics. But I have no issue with this has nothing to do with like, oh whites only or like that's all just bullshit things that we use. But like I said, we have a population of just over five point three million, so according to Eurostats dot eu, I think it is we have right now. Currently one point one million people currently live in Ireland were born abroad.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we have a better quarter of this country in Canada.
Speaker 3: That's in for a second, right, we have five million people in country and over one point one million of those are foreign, and the top ten places are Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia, Syria, Afghanistan, India, Bangladesh, Brazil, the Philippines and Venezuela, all.
Speaker 7: The places where in breeding is a very popular thing.
Speaker 6: Like I said with the one episode in Pakistan and Billy never believed me until he looked it up. It's about seventy five percent of their population is inbred. That means lower IQ. I don't care what certain people say I would love to get Dustin Emoys back on the show. But he was like kind of saying that, like you can have a superior person by doing that. But I'm like, I don't know about that. And uh, yeah, this is a you know that they're Someone was like, yeah, they're singing. They're doing the same thing. Obviously in Canada they're singing at the like, yeah, singing in the Canadian national anthem in Punjabi.
Speaker 7: Uh fuck you. That is disgusting to me. This is not India.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't go to India and sing your garbage national anthem in English because, like I want to say this again, like I'm pissed at these people.
Speaker 7: You've did it to yourself.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 6: If if you're if you think people are racist or they're pushing back or being intolerant, it's because you have done this to your fucking selves.
Speaker 7: And then and the idea is like we're used to be this.
Speaker 6: Big family and now all these people coming in that we can't trust are driving up the crime, are driving up the house everything that's being affected by this housing is gone up, cost of goods, everything, because we're flooding the country with too many people that they essentially want to use as slave labor. That's literally why they're bringing them in. And because they know that they're not as educated, they will just go along with whatever political bullshit is going on, and you can use them for boats and all sorts of things.
Speaker 3: For a lot of them, like anything is going to be better than where they come from. So they're also like just being used as ponds. That's the other thing like that, Like that's they're essentially pons. But like if you look at like a lot of the rural towns and villages in Ireland, like there's locals in these small towns that are being made the minority in literally one night. So you have a town that has like obviously you have to take into context, like I live in Ireland. It's a fucking small island in the middle of the old that only has five million people on it. So we're not talking about you know, these hundreds of millions or anything. Like, it's a small population and you have locals that have lived in the town's generations in these towns. I'm not saying other people shouldn't be allowed in these towns. I'm not saying that you shouldn't be allowed to emigrate here correctly through a legal thing with documents and background checks and all that stuff, that's fine by me. And you want to come here and you want to contribute to our society, and you want to pay taxes, you want to live howeveryone else has to live, conformed to laws like all the rest of us fucking have to, then that's fine with me. But like, if you have a town that has to say, I don't know two hundred people in it, like the town over for me, there's a small, tiny town probably two three hundred people living in it, and then in one night, they drop six hundred illegal men into it. That to me breeds danger concerns. Yeah, because that to me sounds like then if those six hundred men just bear in mind they're all from eighteen to nineteen years old up. There is no females, and there is no children, There is no teenagers, the weapons, they're all men. So like, if I live in the town, and the entire town now that includes young people and very old people, even if they all banded together, we're still out number two to fucking one.
Speaker 6: And that seems to be done on purpose. Like it's so here, I'll show one of the videos you sent me. There's a couple of bit Oh, he's just infuriate. I mean, I just punched the fucking screen.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to think. It's hard. What's this one? Okay? That's that's another thing. Of course from India.
Speaker 3: You can literally put the Ireland in the UK, France, Germany anywhere over that.
Speaker 6: Does that look like England to you? That's so fucked up, man, this one, this one of yours. It's just crazy, like, we don't want you there.
Speaker 3: We don't want you to because you know, those are like supposed to be listed properties and historical sites and stuff that have been there for thousands of years and supposed to be preserved. But it's grand because we can let all those allions and they can like drink fucking cans and like spit all over place and ship on the ground and piss every And I've seen the video this morning and some guy so like the meme here at them, and it is. Anytime there's a video or anything of any of these guys behaving like this in public, people video them and go here we go. Here's the government saying that they're they're bringing in skilled workers and doctors and nurses there's your doctor. Now, this is the doctor I know. It was literally a dude with his pants around his ankles. This was this morning in Dublin City Center. He was jerking off and pissing onto a bin. On the side of that, He's gonna get fucking kicked in the face. He proceeded to start punching. He walked out into the street and he's like punching windows of cars and then he's like pissing and like jerking off onto the cars while chasing them on the street.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, you wonder why we call these some of these people fucking animals. They have some of the lowest, like this is part of it. Someone did mention this.
Speaker 7: It's uh the slave there is part of it.
Speaker 6: But they also want a population mix, no idea diluted culture, a population that's very easy control and dumb down with nothing to fight for.
Speaker 7: And that's what I've said about Canada.
Speaker 6: I was like with the justin Trudeau's post national estate, we're a post national state. If we have no identity and anyone from anywhere can be anything, then it means nothing. It means absolutely nothing. And if I go to Germany, I want to see German culture. If I go to Ireland, I want to see Irish culture in Scotland, Scottish culture. If I would want to choose to go to India for whatever fucking reason, anyone wants to go there because no one wants to. Don't see whites flooding into any of these countries because no one wants to be there, not even their own people, because they've destroyed their countries.
Speaker 7: And that is a fact.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: Until you can fix your own shit, you have no right to even walk into our countries and the countries that white people built or a native to. So before we get too much off topic, let me let me break down the beginning of the clergy plan.
Speaker 7: So we're not racist. This is about history.
Speaker 6: Yeah uh you know, And we need to get this off our chest because this is a serious problem that will not just affect Ireland and Canada.
Speaker 7: It will affect.
Speaker 6: Anywhere that white people exist and the people that already exist there that have assimilated.
Speaker 7: And we've seen this there is literally like a there's a this black ye I know is.
Speaker 3: Saying but off. But like you said, a lot of those people who have been here for a long time from other regions, from other cultures that have assimilated and got on perfectly and we've all coexisted. They're equally as worried and pissed off about this. It's not exclusive to all. Of course, the white guy is going to say that, of course the book, and that's bollocks. That's just a made up thing that you get to say from the other side to go, oh you're fire right, oh you're racist or whatever. And this isn't migration in any way, shape orform.
Speaker 6: This is an innovasion, a shot fired. And that's what they said. The best thing, the best are the best way to invade is to like do it without a shot fire, essentially.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, and you just kind of comply, like I mean, they don't want to integrate in our societies. They're going to end up out number and overtrow and undermined the society of fabric of not just Ireland, Canada, wherever. It's not racism or if I write I don't think to say any of that for me anyway, I think that our societal needs needs to be recognizable to those of us who are Irish, Canadian, American in every sense of the word. I mean, if you look at the laws, and there are laws in place to allow you to migrate legally to Ireland or Canada or wherever. I think people of that country, people that are native to those countries should definitely have a say in it.
Speaker 6: And this is pushing biological white uration, like essentially racing as the hardest sye up for anti whites.
Speaker 7: And this is what I kind of said too, you.
Speaker 6: Know, like is like I did this video where I was taught like talking about this stuff, uh, you know, and and it's uh, it's like, not only have they brainwashed a lot of the world to hate white people, they've even brainwashed ourselves to hate ourselves like this this anti white agenda, and that white people will literally hate their own skin color, their own heritage, their own cultures because a TV told them to, and a TV told and their ancestors were the these hateful people when they brought civilization everywhere they went, like, yeah, some deaths happened to every country has been formulated on blood disease, famine wars. And that's what even me and the me and Adrian the realist of the Native Due were talking about. He's like he's like, as you know, even though it was over war your blood is in our land as much as like our blood is now because of you fought for it. You struggled, you survived, you sacrificed to build this country. And this is a good point. If the West is just an idea, then the whole non white world is just an opinion away from being white. The West exists inside white people. It's what makes the Western world. It's not the Western world, it's actually the white world. And like in why people are more educated usually where they want to not have kids, they want to wait and you know, try to make sure they'll give them a good life. Where when you come from, you know, a country which is impoverished and.
Speaker 3: Has you know, and this is part of it when you're plunging these people in and they're supposed to see this is the other thing people say. Well, another thing I've noticed in Ireland as well. So when I hear stories about like they say, oh, you know, and they might have it on the news or they might do it somewhere and try and twist it as like some like sort of positive like pr thing like a stump to be like oh well this you know, this fucking Syrian family, this husband wife, Syrian family, that have ten kids, and you know, they're assimilating perfectly and they're looking for jobs and they're blah blah blah. Yeah. Those motherfuckers though, weren't busting. They came in on some sort of rubber dingy and like jumped off on a beach somewhere and like got into Ireland. Those are not the ones being brought in. The ones being brought in specifically by the government. Are these of age men? Yeah, invasion, So you've got it's like you said, you've got two different sides of the same coin, as in these are the guys that they're bustening. It's all men. It's all like able bodied men that are being brought into the country. No women, no children, no teenagers. And then on the other side, then you have the illegals that are doing off their own back and when they get here, our government doesn't fucking sending them back anywore.
Speaker 6: Now they're going and they're not benefiting in the country.
Speaker 3: Kids will give you payments for your ten kids, come and get everything.
Speaker 6: Like here's you know in England, there's like so essentially, uh, it's not crazy, like fifty five sixty percent, if not more, of the refugees that have been brought in over like you know, years a decade, are all living off the welfare system and have never found jobs. The women don't work at all, and most of the men don't. Literally, like there's a it's a crazy percentage. How many men just don't work and they just live off of the welfare system and they're praying fucking seventy times a day, so they have no time to even work.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the bank to lodge Bunny. And I walked into the bank and I was probably the only white person in the bank. It's happening here too. It's Indian, look right, I don't have an issue with that. But I'm looking around going like where is this smelly guy that smells like fucking pace and ship?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 14: What is he?
Speaker 3: What businesses he got in the bank because he can't like he barely has a fucking an arson in his pants, So like, how where's he got money to like lodge in a bank account? Then I go to the post office to post a birthday card to our family in New York and I get down there and I'm like, like, I feel like I'm in the middle of Afghanistander summer. I'm like, what is going on here?
Speaker 7: Like this is and like it's everywhere here, bank every place, every.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have to pay a service street like they just take over everything. I have to get off the path, I have to fucking walk.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 7: My question is people when what happened?
Speaker 6: They're just doing service jobs now and there's like there's more Indians in the Conservative government than there is a Liberal government here in Canada. So what happens when they take all positions of power? And then what happens? And we're like South Africa where they call for the literal eradication of white people.
Speaker 3: So them, they're about England and the social well, yeah, that's shit's crazy. In Ireland, social welfare payments to asylum seekers in Ireland have serged fifteen fold, rising from three point nine million to over sixty million in twenty twenty four. Now, right, those figures might seem very big, but you have to remember we have a very small population.
Speaker 7: Is that's a large number.
Speaker 3: We don't have like as much money to play with as like the likes of Canada or the States.
Speaker 6: Like, we don't have that much either. We're the lowest on the GPD to the capital like it's crazy per capital. So that's the country. Here's another cool payment that we came up with in Ireland. Additional needs payment for asylum applicants also increased. So we're playing, like I've said, we're paying for our our own destruction. We're paying to be replaced everybody. So if you pay taxes here, Canada, anywhere in the western world, your taxes are just going to cater and house and feed and clothe people that shouldn't be here to begin with.
Speaker 3: That increased up to over five million, which is like a little supplementary, like here's a few extra the auros just to get you going. The Irish government has also confirmed that it will take at least another year before individuals in asylum accommodation who are employed will be asked to contribute towards the cost that they're lodging. Minister for Integration Normal Foldy stated that our department is working on a model for these contributions, which could take up to another twelve months to implement due to legal considerations and system requirements. Asylum applicants in Ireland are currently provided with free accommodation, meals, utilities and medical services, while those in employment can already be required to contribute. The state has yet to enforce this, so hold on, right, just listen to this now, So you come in of the country, you guess free accommodation, you get free meals, you get free utilities, which includes like a phone, They pay your phone bill, they do all that shit. And you get free medical service. Right, and if you want, on top of that, you can also take a job and you can keep all the money from the job as well.
Speaker 6: It's so sickening to me and I and someone point of this out too. The ironic thing is that they're utilizing countless inventions that white people created. The technology they use everything Like now, it might be different because you know, you got china in the woodwork and stuff like that, but you know, historically speaking like pretty much like ninety five percent of inventions that most people use today were invented by white people. The phone a place I grew up with. You got Alexander Graham Bell that created the phone. The Wright brothers created the airplane that ended up bringing all these people into the countries that they would have never wanted back then.
Speaker 7: Right, So let's break down the clergy plan. We have lots of videos and things to show.
Speaker 6: So let me let me read off this, and I have some points about some stuff about the melting pot society, but let me read you this.
Speaker 7: The man of the future will be a race mixed.
Speaker 6: The Clergy Plan consists of the genocide of white people through miscegenation and mass immigration for non whites to Europe. This plan, drawn up in nineteen twenty three by Count Richard Clergy, is inspired by human mastery over farm animals. It seeks to generate a passive, tame, predictable, and manipulated mixed race of inferior character and intelligence over which the jew aristocrat elites can internally rule, since their inferior mine would prevent them from organizing to rebel and even realize that they were being dominated over the Clergy Plan. So the term Eurasia Eurasian negroid race can be found in Clergy's book. This is what the supremacist Zionists are desperately trying to which the extinction of all cultures and races. So remember that the people are listening, are watching this, and you're like, these guys are racist. They're actually coming after you next. They just need to get rid of us because we're a little more intelligent historically speaking and factually speaking of all our cultures and races, particular in Europe. Clergy Stay shared this opinion with Joseph Arthur D. Gooblin, Nu whatever on a high high performance of the white race, especially the Nordic sub race, that did not aspire to promotion and conservate concert Jesus Christ and conserving and strengthening of it, of this constructure. So the Big Man if Hitler was aware of the plan and did everything his power to prevent it. Hitler considered the Arian race to be the noblest and the best armed for the struggle for existence, the most beautiful, the most energetic, and one of the greatest amount of creative genius. And surprisingly enough, when we're talking about out Uh, the man with a little mustache, he actually wasn't racist. There's quotes of his in his books, quotes of him saying stuff essentially that he actually found that, you know, the admired the Japanese culture and the Chinese culture, and these ancient cultures that existed.
Speaker 7: And at one point what Europe.
Speaker 6: Was was Germania and a German the Germanic Empire of all these different tribes and the Scottish fought and the Irish so like it. It is interesting once you go back to even farther back of these ancient tribes, one of them was the one of the oldest, was the Irish that were fighting. And there's the you know, it's there's real history on this. And when Dustin nimoys I had him on, he was claiming that the Irish were actually the real essentially the real chosen people, which is an interesting thing that they've erased history and moved things around, uh, but essentially that the Israelites were most likely Irish, which is a wild claim but still pretty interesting. So as as I was saying so he obviously knew what was going on, sure seemed like he would. What is this race lost by mixing? It has not been compensated by what others gain by a noblement. It always happened to the decline of civilizations has occurred because they contaminate their blood.
Speaker 7: This is a this is in whatever for the national socialist.
Speaker 6: The cultural integration of European peoples can be achieved through the religion in its blood, the idea that a race unifies people spiritually and supreme values such as heroism and honor can be achieved through these instruments of Marxism and Zionism wants to destroy everything, every race, nation, religion, property, family, culture, art, you name it.
Speaker 7: It is clear that their hope to achieve an internal.
Speaker 6: Collapse in the Western society has given the chosen people versaal triumph. The ultimate achievement is an inferior human class, easy to be governed, easily governable, and without any cultural ties, identity, or character. Prussia was concealed as a state where the national guidance principle was honor, where the family was organized around an authoritarian and an exemplary figure of a father. It was a full blooded society grounded in deep integrated notions of duty, thrift, and stricter military discipline. And along with the arts, war the art of war, philosophy, literature, music was cultivated. But none of this revolution happened by chance. This They ordered this to happen, and obviously they awaiting the arrival of the great leader of the White race. The presence of the order is not unrelated to the subsequent emergence of the House of Brendan Branderberg and the collapse of that lineage. Prussia was prelluded to the new world order that the fear in the next coming would apply to all of the German and the world. This is why Hitler never concealed his debt to Prussia and made a public, Uh, made a public his sympathy for Frederick the second of Prussia. And it's interesting because obviously this is a plan he must have known to begin with anyways. Uh. And I'm like I said, I'm not saying that he's a good guy, but if you start reading through stuff, it just seems like he was definitely lied about on a grand scale of what he actually believed in what he was actually doing. And there was now been people that pushed against this idea that there was no The British were constantly surveilling their phone calls with Gorbels and everybody else with Himmler, and there was no talk of this final solution shit, But there is. There is a certain final solution that they don't want to mention. So we'll start going through some of these clips. I'm like, there's one about a final solution. I can't see it. Let's just let's just get into let's.
Speaker 7: Do this one.
Speaker 15: After having conquered Christian Russia, and turn it into a super state Soviet Union.
Speaker 3: They would start the project of doing the same thing with Europe.
Speaker 15: National sovereignty and homogeneity of the European nations would have to be eliminated before international communism could be implemented. In nineteen twenty two, Rickard Nicholas von Kudenhaf Kelergy founded the Pan European Movement, the ground of what we now referred to as the European Union. His ideas were their guiding principles behind the founding of the European Union. Very few people know that Kelergy explicitly designed the genocide of the Europeans through flooding Europe with migrants. His goal was to create a Europe without ethnic Europeans, just like the Jewish Bolshek Revolution. His movement was also financially backed by the Scionist Jewish capitalist bankers such as Rothschild, Barut and Warburg. The This plan is no more than a supremacist strategy to outnumber and genocide the low birth rate, passive, ethnomasochistic, self loading Europeans out of existence. Calergy's goal was to destroy distinct cultures and genetic uniqueness and replace them with automized, rootless individuals. European immigration would be the first step in creating a future world government. From his book practicer IDEALISMUS Practical Idealism came the concept now commonly called the Kudunhub calergy plan.
Speaker 3: Two points can summarize this plan. Europeans must mix.
Speaker 15: With Arabs African instnations into a mess, which Calergy describes as a.
Speaker 3: Eurasian Negro race.
Speaker 15: The only exception for the planetary race biological experiment are, of course, the Jews, as Calergy considers to be Europe's intellectual upper class. Taking from his book Practical Idealism, Calergy states man will in future be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear as a result of the illumination of space, time and prejudice.
Speaker 3: The future of Euracian.
Speaker 15: Negro race will remind you of ancient Egyptians and replace the diversity of races and the diversity of individuals. Instead of destroying European jury in Europe against her will, refined and educated these people and through this artificial process, pushed them into their future role as the leading nation. Bolshevism constitutes a decisive step towards this purpose, where a small group of communist spiritual aristocrats govern the country. The general staff of both are recruited from Europe's spiritual leader race, the Jews. These crimes committed by the European Union against the European peoples are directly in violation of the nineteen forty eight JU and gen Side Convention Article two. Kellargi suggested Beethoven's Hymn as the European Union's national anthem, and he was very active with the design of the EU logo, which contains twelve stars, which symbolized the twelve tribes of Israel.
Speaker 3: The logo was finalized by the Jew Paul M. G Levy. The European Union parliament building.
Speaker 15: In Strasbourg was modeled after the Tower of Babel, Hebrew name for Babylon. The building symbolized anti Christianism, dependence on power, the destruction of global human diversity, and a gradual introduction of tourney. In the Greek myth, Europa was a beautiful Phoenician. For instance, Europa caught the eye of Cefs, who promptly turned himself into a rather calmly and attractive white bull, adorned with flowers and petals an entrance. Europa climbed aboard the bull, only for it to risk her way across the sea. ZEVs, in the guise of the bowl, took her all the way to Crete, where he raped Europa.
Speaker 3: Europa then went on to give birth to King Minos of Crete. This is the EU headquarters in Brussel.
Speaker 15: This is the sculpture out south of European Parliament in Strasbourg, literally called the Abduction of Europe the Greek Eurocin Time magazine cover.
Speaker 3: So the most obvious question we now should ask ourselves is the following.
Speaker 15: Why is the European Union using the rape of Europa from Greek myth as its primary symbol. Kodon of Colergy was a mixed breed and although he was not Jewish himself, he was a member of the Jewish benigh Breath masonry lodge and he could speak Hebrew.
Speaker 3: Three of his two wives were Jewish.
Speaker 15: Koden of Colorie's father, who was a close friend of Theodore Hertzel, the founder of Scionism. In eighteen ninety seven in Switzerland, Hertzel explained that Masonic lodgests are established all over the world to help us achieve our independence. Those pigs, the non Jewish Masons will never understand the final objects of masonry.
Speaker 6: And that's the that's the sad thing too, is like even David Ick was just talking about that. He was like, no one is being used more than the Jews themselves of being convinced that you're this, You're that, you're a the Chosen people and you must buy It's all a cult, right, The left wing is a cult. The right wing can be a cult at some point, especially like the Trump movement stuff like that, where it's like if you go against our ideologies as a whole, then you're not a part of us. And people have been so polarized by propaganda, especially political propaganda someone like me. Hence why they do shadow by me a large extent on TikTok and platforms, because if I if I was towing the conservative line, I guarantee that this even this channel, if we just if I just did politics or whatever on YouTube and I was like all a conservative like whatever, that it would grow because they pushed certain like narratives out there, same with left wing right. But because I've read that video did where I was like you mistaken me for an idiot, like you that thinks that any politician is good because they're all the same. And it's the same way that there is essentially right wing NGO groups, not just Jewish, but many of them are that push for war, push for essentially displacing people with war. And then the left wing ones are the ones that are like, let's bring them all in here. And it's like this idea like they convinced everybody that, oh, Muslims are terrorists because of nine to eleven, even though we know the dancing Israelis then who actually perpetrated that. At the end of the day, there's too much evidence to ignore anymore. And then you know this idea of like, you know, like we displaced these people and then we're gonna bring them in. But yet you told us throughout the media for decades that these people were terrorists and stuff like that, but now you want to supposedly house them in our country like that that contradicting that they use.
Speaker 3: Man, it's crazy, it's just I don't know, Like the whole thing is just infuria and at times, to be honest with a and it's funny as well. There's a lot more that has gone on there, like for for me if I was to talk specifically about Ireland. Obviously this has been like an ongoing thing for a long time, but it really ramped up in I think around twenty one twenty two, like in that like post COVID era or whatever.
Speaker 7: Like like I said, in Canada, it's like it was it was getting bad.
Speaker 6: But it's literally been the last two two three years that I've noticed this influx of people just being flooded into the country.
Speaker 3: And like there was a big focus put on the war in Ukraine. Our Minister for Children and Migration at the time sent out a tweet in Ukrainian basically in no uncertain terms, basically tweeted saying Ireland is open for business, come on in. But also that very same day, his account on Twitter or his department or whoever runs that also sent out several other tweets at the time in East African, Georgian, all these other languages, Syrian, Afghani, whatever, fucking bollocks day talk. But it was all under the cover of Ukraine. Like the focus was, oh yeah, Ukraine, Ukraine, never mind these other like you know, ten other places that we've also mentioned, like come on in and we just take everybody for me, I like, ultimately it's some sort of un agenda. I think that goes all the way back to like the Rockfeller Foundation in twenty fifteen. I think it was George Soros basically came out and had that big, like five hundred million donation thing he was doing for Europe and like this big push and he essentially told the EU in no uncertain terms two and quote flood the zone one million per year minimum quota with no cap, each one getting set up on around twelve thousand starting per year. We also had a Peter Sutherland, who unfortunately is an Irishman, who was the head of Goldman Sex and he moved from that job and what do you know his next job after he left his role as being the head of Goldman Sex, he became the un head of migration. Would you believe in around two thousand and eight, I think it was he started a lobby in with the UK government and basically every other country that he could find to get mass migration going. He even made a comment during a British inquiry into the matter, and he said, you were all focusing on bringing in too many skilled migrants. You were going to have to drop that idea immediately and just bring them in.
Speaker 7: And that's crazy to destroy it.
Speaker 3: Like imagine saying that thought, imagine being that bold to say that.
Speaker 6: But with me saying it, they're telling us what they're doing, right, Like look at this like this, this doesn't look like Ireland anymore.
Speaker 7: And I don't want to tell that noises all the time.
Speaker 5: It's weird.
Speaker 3: I didn't hear that thing.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 11: So weird.
Speaker 3: This is like when I go to Dublin. Now this is what I have to look at.
Speaker 6: All these Yeah, go into a fucking Muslim temple, Like listen to me, Like there is forty nine Muslim countries. Why are they not bringing you in?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's because this is all part of a plant.
Speaker 3: Like there's like when I go to the post office, this is what I have to look at. When I go to the bank, this is what I have to look at.
Speaker 7: Yeah, wait till it's everything. It's like for the last of a dying breed man.
Speaker 6: You know, I guess I'll start breaking out some of these videos so everyone, like, you know, we talk about all this stuff and like what you know, a lot of people are like what culture do white people have. We have more culture than any other ethnicity on the face of this earth. You know, if you want to go through the list, I've done videos on this. We're essentially to know French, Irish, English, Scottish, brit like, you know what I mean, Norwegian, Dutch like, and then you have the Canada. Canada in Australia, which we're like, have their own cultural heritage, no matter what the TV has brainwashed you to think. Uh, they used to literally show us commercials of our cultural heritage. It was called Heritage Month and they would show us all this stuff until you know, we were taken over and it's it's just so absurd, man, this stuff that is going on. And you know, so this is a really good point. I always really like, I've always liked this video. So I played it once on an episode of Tomcast. You can find those now on Patreon, which I'll be doing essentially little live streams where I do stuff on my own sometimes, or we're gonna start trying to really work on some stuff for the Patreon where Aaron and Billy are with me and we're doing different types of episodes, you know, because I want people to support the show. And then obviously, if you're watching this wherever you're watching it, please share it, whether it be an x or you're on YouTube, like comment on the main page. Same with Rumble. Make sure to support us and share it out there. But this is such a great point.
Speaker 16: Just who is a minority? It's not the people they say it is. Currently on the planet, the population is eight billion. Let's take a look at how this eight billion is distributed across the globe. See all that red and orange that is populated by people who are not of European descent, not white, And while some of European descent live in the green area are representing South America, the vast majority are not white.
Speaker 17: Mistesus are mixed.
Speaker 9: Race doesn't count. What's left See the blue and purple. This is supposed to be.
Speaker 16: Where Europeans live, but it's also where everyone else also lives. Therefore it's not exclusively white anymore. We are called the majority when in fact we are a minority on the planet and now even becoming a minority in the tiny spaces through forced mass immigration and diversity.
Speaker 9: We get called the majority, while all these.
Speaker 16: People inhabiting all this space get called a minority simply because they come to live in this area. So when someone from China with a population of one point four or five billion, or India one point four to one billion, or Africa one point four billion, when they come somewhere.
Speaker 9: Here, then they magically become a minority.
Speaker 16: And even in this area marking European countries, even in some of these spaces, now Europeans are not a majority, but the minority through forced mass immigration.
Speaker 9: This space marking Europe.
Speaker 16: Consists of forty five countries, over eighty seven distinct ethnic peoples of Europe, and over two hundred Indo European languages. Yes, white people are ethnic and diverse, but we are being overrun by the people that inhabit all of this space on the planet. Then they come to our tiny space and cry oppressed. But we didn't ask them to and we don't need them to come. They can easily return.
Speaker 9: To all this area and be with people who are just like them.
Speaker 16: But see, this tiny population we falsely label a majority is supposed to carry the weight of the world. We're such horrible monsters, but they all want to come live with us, even in the tiniest space. If we look at the US three hundred and thirty five million. That's not three hundred and thirty five million whites either. And this little sliver called Canada and this even smaller one called Australia and New Zealand is also taking in as many not white people as can fit into these areas. Mexico right here one hundred and thirty two million, not a white majority. And Russia, which is supposed to be where evil white Russians live, even there are twenty percent of the population is mixed, mostly with Asian. The population of Africa is exploding, and now they pour over into small European.
Speaker 9: Countries and continue having kids.
Speaker 16: Well, we help pay for it as we become a minority because we can't keep up with the birth rates that match this entire space here. So not only are they a massive majority here, they are being encouraged to become a majority here too.
Speaker 9: Self appointed a lead to want depopulation.
Speaker 16: Don't frown upon non white population explosion in our space.
Speaker 3: As our fuguest population doubles. A lot of them, whatever the.
Speaker 18: Circumstances, will be coming to here as economic migrants or as refugees.
Speaker 3: That they will be coming.
Speaker 18: And that is a good thing because we will be seen on Hell, we will be senescent demographically.
Speaker 3: We will meet their youthful energy to do stuff. You're in Africa are going to have a very close twenty first century.
Speaker 16: It's almost like they want that to happen, to make us a minority not only in the world, but also in our homeland by force. The next time someone who originated from somewhere over here tries to cry about being a minority over here, tell them it doesn't work that way.
Speaker 9: Your people can inhabit.
Speaker 19: All of this.
Speaker 9: Will you come here and cry about not being.
Speaker 16: Represent by the way That isn't even true, because all I see is the constant catering to and promotion of non Europeans and European countries. Being a so called minority in an area where white people live is pretty damn sweet and gives.
Speaker 9: You all the perks.
Speaker 16: People of European descent should be a majority in their country. Yes, their country, just like everyone else is in the space that is their country, and if people have a problem with that, they should leave. There's a whole world out there for people who are like you. What's wrong with your people that you have to come to our people. I couldn't imagine going to one of these areas today and making demands that I be represented everywhere and have special privileges, nor would they give them to me.
Speaker 9: Only white people do this for non white people. Only white people.
Speaker 16: Who have been sold lies about their people and who feel guilt support this. The one thing about Europeans is that although we're a minority, we've been able to achieve what no other has.
Speaker 9: And we will draw the line again to mark what is ours.
Speaker 16: We will correct the mess that globalism, neo colonialism and anti whiteism has created, and it will help other countries at the world too. Then everyone can return home and stay. There is nature intended from this.
Speaker 6: World, and it's true, that's a good point. Everyone else would like the idea of like everyone thinks, okay, India for the Indians, Africa for the Africans. But as soon as you say anything about having homes for white people and our different ethnic groups, because not all white people are the same. We do all have different cultures. But the thing is that we do have a commonality in is that we have respect for each other. We're hard workers. There is all these things that in every country where white people have existed since the dawn of time, and even in countries that were built over the last you know, my family's been here for almost five hundred years.
Speaker 7: In Canada, Like we.
Speaker 6: Built countries literally that nothing there was Like in Canada, of course, there was indigenous tribes and stuff like that that were nomadic, most of them, almost all of them. There's only a small percentage that wasn't that was moving place to place, hunting animals for food.
Speaker 7: They were killing each other. That's what people have to understand.
Speaker 6: There is proof of this that there's tribes tribes that don't exist today because other native tribes wipe them out right. And this this idea of like then we came here and you know, bad things had whatever, they couldn't adapt and didn't have the immune system built up to essentially ward off the diseases that already existed in the rest of the world. It mostly came from China and India if you actually look into that stuff. Uh, And then we literally built a country, an entire country, out of barren wilderness. The only thing that the Chinese helped build the railroads because we need cheap labor, and they paid them and they sent them home. So like we had innovation and we do the We've built some of the most beautiful countries and architecture in the entire world. And you know, I've read what the definition of culture is. We have one of the best cultures and the most diverse cultures in the world, and we have real like I said, we have real uh diversity. With diversity actually means is is different people of different cultures and customs and traditions. This is real diversity of like if people don't understand, and there's not anything against black people, just so you know, like I have family, I have friends. One of my good friends growing up was I'm black and Native. I grew up a lot of Native kids. So it's just like this idea that we need to accept everybody else's culture in spite of our own and and flooding these people, it doesn't make sense like this, right, The population replacement isn't simply about changing the skin color of the West. It's about downgrading the intelligence, aspirations, values, and morality of the people. It's about rewriting the entire history of a civilization for the benefit of a tiny hostile click which they are hostile a lot of times, like there is enough proof to say that they are and then what does an invasion look.
Speaker 7: Like to everybody?
Speaker 6: Would they be you know, waving around swords in your streets and you know, taking over like this like this is not tell me this is an invasion. This is in Canada. So a bunch of Sikh Indians and their religion is pretty much as old as Canada is. Their religions existed since the fifteen hundreds, that's about it. And they're just running around with swords in our streets and this is like supposed to be normal to us, and we're supposed to accept and be tolerant of this when you could have just done it in your own country. If you want to come here, you blend in and you assimilate with the culture that already exists here.
Speaker 3: That video you showed as well, that bald guy that was talking in that, I don't know if you notice. So that's in a place that was the Joint Committee in the Eroctas, which is in Dublin and Ireland. So that's more Irish scum. That's another thing people don't realize as well. So Irelander and Neutral Country were on triple lock all that kind of stuff, so we kind of fly under radar. I don't think people realize how many high profile Irish government officials and businessmen and millionaires and billionaires from Ireland and are massively ingrained at the top tier of a lot of this shit that's going on in the UN and the EU and all this scum like we tried to do this thing where it's like, oh poor Ireland, Ireland, we just do told we don't have anything to do with It's like, oh no, no, no, on a fucker. A lot of our scum is at the top of this. So that's kind of I'm like, look, this is serious shit, like it's.
Speaker 7: Going to affect people. The people are people are getting murderless.
Speaker 6: That's why I address this comment people being nomagazin or justification to take people's land. What land did they take exactly because this wasn't a country. It was land that they were fighting over, much like you know at one point was happening in Europe where people were fighting over land all all uh all land has been fought over conquest and bloodshed, and how can you take land from people who had no concept of ownership because they didn't and if it was especially in Canada, there was about two hundred to three hundred thousand natives.
Speaker 7: That's it, that's all. There's more.
Speaker 6: There's millions now alive today and there was more of them. And as much as the Canadian government wasn't doing good things with the residential schools, even though they haven't found one bone, but it probably wasn't appropriate to force people to speak your language and adapt to your culture. At the end of the day, it's conquering. It's conquering a land like every other country on the face of this earth. And it was done and a time that isn't even close to what's going on today. It does not resemble modern society and the ways that they're doing this, and they're claiming to be conquering us nowadays at the behest of our government. These are people that just showed up, was like wow, look at this like land, Look what's going on?
Speaker 7: Look at these people.
Speaker 6: The French settlers actually helped fight with indigenous tribes against the Iroquas, who were set to literally wipe out every other indigenous tribe. They would have taken over the Earquad nation. The six nations that built essentially found it created together was the Earquas.
Speaker 7: It's what their nation was.
Speaker 6: They were going to destroy every other tribe and literally slaughter them and were about to until like the French settlers starts showing up and participating in the fur trade. And someone made a comment about these people showing up here and then like they don't even they think we have no culture because they haven't even educated themselves. Right where I've looked into other people's cultures and like try to be interested and actually.
Speaker 7: Like research like what India.
Speaker 6: Is like and in all these countries that are coming here to understand, Okay, these people are not beneficial to our country in any way. Right And the things of the past at the hands of governments and empires do not justify what's happening today either. H And as much as in the Canadan government has made attempts and not and like and also brainwash people with propaganda, but to embrace that culture. That's why we have like totem poles and like there's like there's indigenous carvings on places, and they they tried to at least I think we should blend together more the white and indigenous culture and represent it here in Canada together cohesively. Homogeneity is what you need in a culture of like, oh, hey, you look like me, you think like me, you act like me, And that's the whole idea of bringing people together. Once you have people that don't do that, it doesn't make any sense. It Actually, like I've said numerous times of videos, diversity equals division. The more people that you bring in of different cultures, ethnicities, languages, traditions, it only erodes and causes more division of the cultural and national identity that already existed there. And like I said, you can't if you're going to like, there's people that are like, oh, stolen land. It's not store land, first of all, And there's like, I have a whole book that disproves everything that the mainstream media is saying all land on Earth has been conquered and settled on. So while we're getting to that, I might as well just play this video and get some of these out of the way.
Speaker 7: So, yeah, not.
Speaker 20: Stolen specifically, the claim about stolen land that America lives on earth, that we as Americans live on stolen land, and therefore we don't have any right to sovereignty, We don't have any right to close our borders, we don't have any right to call this ours, and we we owe.
Speaker 17: Native Americans reparations.
Speaker 20: We hear this phrase land back, Okay, we should give them their laid back, distribute all of our wealth and resources, because.
Speaker 17: This was their land to begin with. What do we do with a claim like that?
Speaker 21: Yeah, well, I mean, first of all, we need to remember that for a very long time, and this is accepted by almost every mainstream historian, for a very long time, Europeans were not attempting to take over this continent at all, and even by the eighteen twenties and eighteen thirties they barely had a foothold in North America. They only were living along the east coast. Most of that land along the East coast had actually been purchased over centuries of slow development of a property market.
Speaker 5: For example, in Massachusetts.
Speaker 21: All through the seventeenth century, we see Native Americans selling their land voluntarily to Europeans, often as their tribe shrank in number due to disease, because the Europeans offered them gun, unpowder, shirts, metal tools think that they absolutely wanted, and the Natives would often trade away scrub land that they no longer needed. So, in fact, most of the land of the original thirteen colonies was actually purchased in a landmarket, sometimes conquered.
Speaker 5: In war, which can be seen as a violation of.
Speaker 21: A treaty and was certainly legal by what happened the day, the prospects of the time. And then most of the land, most of North America actually flipped from native control to European control over only fifty year period, right in the.
Speaker 5: Middle of the nineteenth century.
Speaker 21: So most generations of Americans who have lived before and after that, you know, they weren't even involved in theft of land in any stretch of the imagination. And then that middle period of the nineteenth century we saw most of that land was held by hunter gatherers who didn't really have a definite title to the land.
Speaker 5: In the center of the United States anyway, there were often.
Speaker 21: Only two or three thousand natives living in an area of the size of a US state, and they often roamed around.
Speaker 5: So these groups didn't really have any more claim to the land than anybody else did.
Speaker 21: And besides, by that point, hunting and gathering was gone for good, because with the introduction of firearms, people were going to have to settle.
Speaker 5: Down and farm, and they didn't need nearly.
Speaker 21: As much land as they did for hunting and gathering. So between all of these things, the idea of the idea of stolen ground is again an exaggeration.
Speaker 20: And very hard to justify using right And I guess you could say in some way the entire world is basically stolen land. I mean, you could say that we've all been on the side of the conquered and the conquered at some point in our lineage.
Speaker 17: And we've all been in our lineage probably.
Speaker 20: Are and have been on the side of the enslavers or the enslaved, the oppressed or the oppressors. As you said, history is very complicated. It's not this neat and clean binar.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that's what they want to sell of, like that's how you wrote a nation and be like, you guys are horrible colonizers that stole in And it's like, no, if you actually, like read a basic history book and read about the writing, like if you're you're reading the writings and I've researched stuff about like the wagas, why did the indigenous have folklore tales about meeting white giants and uh not to mention the moon eyed people meeting white, fair skinned people with blue eyes. Where because the people could claim that's the vikings and stuff like that. But there's theories. Uh. And one of the guys I was gonna bring on he's maybe hoping to come back on or whatever, is the idea that there was already whites living here.
Speaker 19: Uh.
Speaker 6: And and this is like they could dive more into the aspect of like when the Great List flood happened and that whole theory about that.
Speaker 7: They've kind of erased history to some extent.
Speaker 6: So I'm not going to uh, you know, like in in this idea of like the people that were coming here, a lot of European people who were coming here to uh create this country.
Speaker 22: Uh.
Speaker 6: Somebodys we're forced to come here through forced immigration. Sometimes we're fleeing persecution in their own countries. But they had nothing to do what what what was being done at the hands of an empire that is literally being destroyed as we speak, like it doesn't exist anymore. The the British Empire is gone. And if you go farther back in time, these people think we want reparations. Where's where's white people's reparations from when the Ottoman Empire enslaved us for fucking centuries?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 6: And we're we're the highest commodity and like in like so in the slave trade, that's what they wanted, was white people.
Speaker 7: There's obvious reasons for that. Uh so when when do we get when do we get that? Right?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 6: And uh just as we I might as well try to get through some of these clips. I just love Jared Taylor.
Speaker 7: This is great.
Speaker 14: What you're saying is somehow whites were about to choke to death on their own homogeneity when people like yourself kindly arrive from diversity and saved us from ourselves. No, we built a wonderful country that your ancestors could not have been.
Speaker 3: That is why people like you come here.
Speaker 14: And the more you come in larger numbers, you will change the country my ancestors built into something else.
Speaker 3: And it is completely normal for me to wish to oppose that.
Speaker 9: Mister Taylor, I've taken enough of your time.
Speaker 6: She said, no, rebuttal because she can't fucking like, she can't say shit compared to what he's saying.
Speaker 7: And I would like to get him on the show.
Speaker 6: Derek and Jeremy talk to him, the boys from Dagalone, they talk to him. I listened to I think like half an hour of it. I wanted to finish it because I was listening to on my drive home. But Jared Taylor is a real one and I just love how he says.
Speaker 7: Whites, white people.
Speaker 3: But surely look at Ireland like it's I don't know if a lot of people would notice, actually, but like Ireland's issues up north and the fact that still technically like we have like we have the Republic of Ireland, but then we have Norway Ireland, which is the UK and stuff and all that shit, right, and for years there's been an issue up there with like Protestants and Catholics, and it was this big like kind of thing and it's still a bit a little bit ify. It's not as bad, but like they're still deal in, you know, in English currency and stuff like that, and a lot of people there considered themselves English. There's more people up there to consider themselves Irish, but it's still technically a fractured We have thirty two counties, twenty six are in are in the Republic and then the rest are considered Northern Ireland. But like for the entire sixties, seventies and majority of the eighties, like we had a thing in Ireland where there was a lot of conflict up there. We had the troubles the IRA all that sort of shit, and like this has gotten so bad in recent years that those two groups now have basically come together in like unprecedented times really and are marching against like all this mass migration shitch, which is something I never thought that I would see. They're setting up these big industrial level places called IPASS centers, which is it stands for International Protection Accommodation Services which in real terms are permanent ten cities. Really to be honest with is like there their proper buildings and whatever, but it's essentially like some sort of like Judge dread like mega city one looking fucking thing, and they are our own businessmen basically are making a fortune off of the Irish taxpayer. They're buying up hotels, nursing homes, et cetera, changing them over into these IPASS centers and then getting huge grants off the government to do so. There's also a plan in law which was snuck in as of lace that sneakily changed that buildings that are normally not not considered for habitation, like a building that's I don't know what way it works with like plan and laws and ship but it can't be used to house people or anything like that. They've basically put in this plan and law now that if it's under the mass migration regime, you're exempt from that law. So if you own buildings or you own vacant properties that weren't considered like a place where people could habitat, that weren't considered a place that we're okay for habitation, they're now exempt under these new laws, which is basically family members of people who were already in Irish government. Like you'll find out a lot as well where a guy is in Irish government and then his wife happens to own multiple properties across Ireland that are all like availing of this, or a chick is in Irish government and her husband happens all the shit on the properties and they're all being changed into these things and they're getting like millions and grants for.
Speaker 6: That's that's what happened in Canada too, because there's all these Sikh temples that are popping up.
Speaker 7: Around everywhere, and this stuff makes my blood boil.
Speaker 23: The Hamilton Police Services started an initiative where they invite new recruits to various places of worship throughout the year. On this day, their goal was to learn about the sick communities, faith, identity, and culture. I started off with a tour of the facilities and basically, you couldn't.
Speaker 6: Pay me enough to wear that shit, and I us it's a full blown they're getting ready for the invasion.
Speaker 7: You can't tell me they're not. And this is not far from me, and they're in the video.
Speaker 6: She finishes to say that the word training them to realize that they're they are from a different culture, and that when they're going into their homes where they're committing crimes, they need to realize they're from a different culture. They're literally telling them to cater to different ethnic groups and religious groups. And I'm like, that's what the police are there for. The police are there for protecting and serving the people of that country. But now it's mostly just the police are authoritarian, communist boot of the state and will and like even you know, Jeremy's mentioned this too. It's like the cops that would have stood up against the stuff were all gone. They didn't take the Claudie Coot shot and they didn't want to go like go along with all this authoritarian lockdown draconian law that was happening.
Speaker 3: I get the same Do I get the same treatment?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 3: If I'm suspected of a serious crime or something and kick my front or in, can I like cry about, well, you didn't think about you know, like what was going on with me or what kind of religious background I have?
Speaker 10: Whatever?
Speaker 3: No, I'm getting booted in the fucking head and arrested.
Speaker 6: And you've seen this time and time again where if it's a white person they treat them totally different than if it's an Indian person, brown person, Like and for people that listen this all the way through and are joining us and stuff like that too, Like you have to understand that there's nothing wrong but the way that we're thinking and speaking. This was quite normal in the nineties, eighties, seventies, sixties, fifties, forties, third like, this has all been very normal up until the last maybe ten years where people started to like essentially they've used conditioning in brainwashing people. And like I've said, most of the there is seventy Like it's fifty to sixty percent of the population doesn't have an internal monologue. But I'm totally convinced that like seventy percent of the population does not have thoughts of their own, and just is does brainwash beyond comprehension. I don't know if this's what those things did, but you got it, so you're fine and you're still thinking clearly.
Speaker 7: But there's something weird going.
Speaker 24: On with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's there is Like, but again, I'm mostly brainwash. Dude brought up crime, which is not an issue. Don't for a second let anyone tell you that Ireland doesn't have its more than fair share of homegrown scum, because it does. We have a lot of issues with like criminals, our own criminals. I'm not talking about it.
Speaker 7: No, yeah, we have problems to their own.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying like that. Oh well, anyone who's Irish and anyone who's white like doesn't commit crime and doesn't do this. No, there's a lot of shithead, scummy Irish people and they're a huge problem. We have a lot of problems in the country, same with us. I also don't agree that we need to take on other people's mess and bring those in as well and add those to the pop maker.
Speaker 7: That's what I said too.
Speaker 6: I was like, I was like, all those people didn't get along on the other side, of the world, like you know what I mean, you have like the Pakistanis fight the Indians, the Muslims fight the Chinese, like all that stuff that's going on on the other side of the world, and like the India doesn't like the influence from China. And then they're coming over here and you think that they're going to get along on this side of the world. And then I've had people in my videos they're always Indian dudes are like, well, you had crime beforehand and stuff like that, and I'm like, not at the rate of what they have now. Because if you look at our society throughout the forties fifty six, like there were there's footage and documentation of this, Canada was one of the safest cleanest country in the entire fucking world until you show that something.
Speaker 3: It's funny that you brought that up now, because there's another thing I want to read out, which is kind of funny. It ties into exactly what you just said. I was going to mention, like the the crime rates here as well, in the last couple of years are increase and at a huge level, and the level of violence is something that we aren't normally used society in Ireland, like the like how violentd.
Speaker 7: That clip of that girl talking about like the releasing.
Speaker 3: That like stands and the R word are massively on the increase. I actually read at I think it was about Sweden.
Speaker 6: I don't remember Sweeden was one of the safest countries on Earth and it literally had like a million times increase. Like it's crazy that that it was like, the are the R word capital of the world once they.
Speaker 3: Led from the lowest crime and R word rate in Europe and now they are ther word capital of Europe. And to be honest with you, I don't think it'll be long before we can't distinguish between countries as in who has the worst like issues with these kinds of things. And it tied into something else that I had found as well. So here's something just just interesting to think about, and I think it all ties into the same thing, even though it's kind of about the UK. So recent UK government data reveals that between twenty twenty one and twenty twenty three, foreign nationals were convicted of fifteen percent of sexual offenses, with an additional eight percent of convictions under unknown nationalities. This suggests that up to twenty three percent of sexual offense convictions involved foreign nationals, despite them making up only nine percent of the UK population. Foreign nationals are also three times more likely to be arrested for sexual offenses compared to British citizens. For every one hundred thousand foreign nationals, there were one hundred and sixty four arrests, compared to forty eight or one hundred thousand for British citizens. Certain nationalities are over represented, particularly Afghans, who were twenty times more likely to be convicted of a sexual offense than British citizens. Romanian nationals accounted for the highest number of foreign convictions, with nine hundred and eighty seven cases. These figures raise questions about the cultural and social look at this.
Speaker 7: I'm show you.
Speaker 3: Economical factors contributing to higher crime rates in specific migrant groups, but discussions must be approached carefully. Blah blah blah, all this shit.
Speaker 7: About stigmatization Morocco.
Speaker 3: And then here's the hilarious part. Then, unlike Ireland, does not collect any similar crime data by nationality, making it pretty much impossible to assess assess the extent of this issue locally. In conclusion, while foreign nationals make up a small portion of population, they are disproportionately involved in sexual offenses, pointing to the need for a multifaceted approach to tackle the problem.
Speaker 6: I brought this was like, why do you laugh just hate the idea of Europe being European, African for Africa, Africa for Africans. Yes, I'm with you, for Asians, Yes, I support you, Europe for Europeans. Nazis, fascists, it's all the other stuff they calls. They've been programmed. And that's the crazy thing is a lot of those like leftists, you're white and you literally hate yourself and want to like, uh, you know, it's like you're destroying yourselves. Anyway, you people probably won't exist.
Speaker 18: Uh.
Speaker 6: The reason why that you never taught about the horrors of Bolshevik revolution in school is because you would have recognized that's what the same thing is happening to.
Speaker 7: Your nation right now. And that is very true.
Speaker 6: Let me read something off of our founding father. Seems pretty based. The Chinese have no British instincts or British feelings or aspirations. If the Chinese came in great numbers and settled on the Pacific coast, they might control the vote of the whole province, and they would send Chinese representatives to sit here much like it's happening today. Who would represent the Chinese? Uh, Jesus can't stuck, can't talk right now? Eccentrist, eccentrict disease Chinese for sure, more mallet or Jesus Christ. Chinese morality, Asiatic principles altogether opposed to our wishes, and in even the balance of parties, they might enforce their Asiatic principles in those immoralities and these eccentric sinities. That's a weird word. I've never used that word in a sentence. Which are abhorrent to the Aryan race and Aryan principles on this house. The Aryan race will not wholesomely amalgamate with the Africans or Asiatic. The cross of those races like the crosses, like the cross of a dog in a fox. It is not successful, It cannot be and never will be.
Speaker 7: Sir John A.
Speaker 6: McDonald, the first Prime Minister of Canada, and this is where they pointed him being racist, and why they want to share that out in statues is because, first of all, it is a very different time and he actually legitimately seemed like a nationalist and he probably there's theories of the idea of Canada is an illusion where he sold Canada out and that it was they tricked us and that we don't actually have any rights or anything like that because we're still under the British rule and all stuff.
Speaker 7: And I'm like, people are cannas, this is a corporation.
Speaker 6: I'm like, you dumb fucks don't know what's going on, because every country is a corporation. And I want to read this person's comment. Meanwhile, they're destroying the world economic system and rolling everyone into a nineteen eighty four style digital currency tracking based system of a techno kind authoritarian analytic metrics, which is true. They're analytical metrics where essentially that's where we're going. We're already there is some nineteen eighty four dystopian future and that is like the people like to be a nationalist to understand there is differences between us. They've actually proven this biologically chemically within our brains that there is differences from the way that white people Europeans think compared to the way Asians think, to the way that South Asians think in Africans.
Speaker 7: They have actually done.
Speaker 6: Studies to prove that that is this is true, that we don't all think the same, We're not all the same, not anything, not everything in nature is equal. That's never existed, and we have there's a like who God knows that the theory was true, that God split us all up into and changed all of our languages to keep us separate, and stuff like that. I don't know if that's the truth by any means, but there is differences within cultures, and some cultures do not mesh together and shouldn't unless they want to assimilate. The idea, right is, if I wanted to go to Japan, I would adapt. I say, I really like Japan. I would go to Japan and assimilate to what Japanese cultures. If I liked India for some god awful reason, I would go to that country and assimilate and become what they are. But that's not what's happening with these people that are coming here. They're not coming like I love Canada, so I'm gonna come care No. I've literally heard people that I know that are from India say this that they think Canada is like gold, like all their friends think they're rich because they live here and it's like, no, you're just using a country, a country that white people build, whether it be in a European country or in Australia or Canada. You're using the countries that we build to benefit your people because you couldn't build it in your own country. So you utilize and take over our soul, social services and our infrastructure that we built because you couldn't do it in your own homeland, or you fucking would have.
Speaker 3: Done here. This is something I just collected some of these and I'll read them off really quick, and I think it kind of shows as well where we're at right now. So I thought this was quite interesting.
Speaker 7: That's especially from the LGBT community.
Speaker 6: They would be murdered if they moved in those countries they're fighting and voting for it for them to bring in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so true. Okay, they're not wrong. I mean, like that's I find this.
Speaker 6: Interesting too, is the idea of like Japanese welcome white people if you actually look up, like a lot of Asians do, would assimilate somewhat to white culture because we also do share this same kind of like idea of respect and like I did this for racist respect and like I've seen this too, where the Asian people I have came here have assimilated a lot of time, especially the older generations, and cared about the country and all that stuff and became what it means to be Canadian. You never can become actual Canadian because the same way I can't go to Japan and become Japanese. You know, all this stuff is important. National identities is an important thing because without it, we're going to be exactly what this plant says is going to happen. We're going to be mixed into this race of easily controllable, drooling slaves.
Speaker 7: Get carried on, carry on.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to read out a couple of things, right, and just I just wanted to listen to this for a second. It just showed you. And this is literally just from like less than five minutes. Let me just scroll and through things.
Speaker 7: YEP.
Speaker 3: A Brazilian man who rented, who managed to rent out properties across rural Ireland under false pretenses and used them as brothels had almost eight hundred K in various accounts and was found with childibius material when arrested. The Dublin Airport migrant teen accused a horrific sex attack in underground car park. Migrant man dale for forcing woman with down syndrome to buy him a thirteen hundred Ura iPhone and withdraw all of her cash from her bank account. Migrant former taxi driver jailed for sexually assaulting teenage passenger. Migrants also there was nearly two hundred taxi licenses that were given out of people with no documents or status in this country as well. Last year. Devil masked man with machete led gang gang raid on student house. Migrant man accused of raping and strangling young woman to stand trial. Migrant man jail for sexual attack on women in South Dublin. He argued he was drunk for the first time as he came from a culture where alcohol was prohibited. That was his defense. By the way of fifth man charging connection with fatal Dublin stabbing, migrant court told Algerian man stabbed girlfriend's brothers seven times in incident. Migrant Pakistani man used fake Afghan passport to scam asylum and over forty three thousand euros in welfare fraud. Man charged over Valentine's Day stabbing. Man accused of walking out of an apartment block with a child aged five under his arm pleads guilty. An Indian asylum seeker to stand trial over or word a fifteen year old boy in a disused nightclub. Migrant man jailed for slashing woman's face in an unprovoked attack near her home. Migrant team caught with over eighteen hundred child abuse images get suspended sentence. Migrant azerby Janny national accused of nine hundred k crime proceeds and working for an organized criminal group. Migrant man died after he was repeatedly kicked in the face by a criminal. Migrant parents of girl raped by Dublin based psychiatrist tell horrifying ordeal. Migrant Latvian man jailed for forwarding woman who was paralyzed by spike drugs. Healthcare workers sexually assaulted female patients in e or department. Man accused in court of masturbating in doctor surgery claims he was just doing it to alleviate pains and he was a Somali and that's just now right. It literally took me four minutes to come up with some of that stuff. Yeah, it's it's everywhere, and like those are just some of the headlines, Like the Irish News headlines. Now, I will preface and say so Rtie is like our big media thing here. It's like the national like media they have like TV channels, radio stations, podcasts, newspapers, all that stuff. They don't cover any.
Speaker 7: No, of course, not the same with our media. They're trying to tell you like they're trying.
Speaker 6: To even cops are in the CSIS and our intelligence agencies that they're trying to hide all of this stuff from people seeing what's going on.
Speaker 7: So the Clergy Plan A short history lesson Richard.
Speaker 6: Vaughan Clergy founder of the EU and wrote the Clergy Plan, which aims to make unique races and culturals extinct. Warburg burshers, Bursher's rothchilds, and now they're banking cartels responsible for funding Clergy's genocidal ideology. The UN and EU execute the plan, calling it replacement migration, and the UN Migration Pact also criminalizes and criminalizes criticism of the immigration as hate speech a thought crime. You eventually, this plan will target every day on Earth, like save, share and send. Make sure if you're watching this click the like button comment in the main feed. All that stuff before and afterwards, and.
Speaker 7: You know, if I don't like that one.
Speaker 6: If I wanted to destroy a race without killing them, without killing themselves, what would I do? I would promote race mixing, Promote homosexuality, promote the irrelevance of a family, Promote feminism and divorce, promote abortion rights, Teach them that the race does not exist, Teach them to feel guilty and ashamed of their own heritage, allow mass immigration into their.
Speaker 7: Land, call them racist when they defend themselves.
Speaker 6: And I do agree that. Like if you're like it doesn't, I don't. I don't have anything against anybody. I truly don't. And I appreciate all the fans that listen and watch. If you're Asian, black, even Indian, I don't care. I have actual friends that are Indian. I'm just like, I'm sick of my country being destroyed by by the people that my government is bringing in here on purpose to destroy the country. And then people like this, This is someone that people think is based, Like, Oh, Danielle Smith is base, She's a great now So Daniel Smith is the Conservative for Alberta. Alberta will be the first province in candid to establish a separate Shria complaint banking service. This announcement precede Smith's creation of a thirty member Multiculturalism Council tasked with promoting cultural diversity and inclusivity in Alberta. And the conservatives are just as bad as the liberals. The idea of conservative, like being a conservative and conservatism is the idea that you are conserving your national identity and your heritage and your culture.
Speaker 7: Then, and that's why I laughed. They Doug Ford.
Speaker 6: Rob Ford was a famous mayor of Toronto who smoke crack and and he died. But rob Ford is our premier or whatever. And he's a big fat doughnut eating slob. And uh he they could call it like the progressives conservative win again or whatever. I'm like, you can't be progressive and conservative because you can't. What are you progressing against? You should be conserving. That's the idea is you can serve the nation. It is like, yeah, they don't even know the meaning of like of conservative. Uh And like I'm not like I said, I said this again, I am not mad at the people. If you commit crimes, and you are if you are laughing list, if you are laughing and bragging, which they're doing all overline online.
Speaker 7: If you're bragging and and like saying that you're gonna take us over and.
Speaker 6: We deserve it, and you hate white people and you want to get rid of us and you're gonna buy up all our businesses. Okay, then I have a problem with you. But it's the governments that are doing this and giving these tax incentives. And you people aren't taken over because you're either you have all this money in the world because you have a strong labor force, or our geniuses in some regard and they're always like we all see you all, so we'll see it. It's like, you know, like CEOs are worth through psychopaths, right, And the only reason you did that is because you scam and cheated and stole to get that position of power. Even the people that are in what's that called the place in California, the tech place, they've a lot of people have pointed that they stole and like stole people's ideas and cheated to get in those positions of power in the IT centers and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: So, yeah, we don't believe in scamming people to get where we are.
Speaker 6: And you people are actually being used by the government to destroy us, and they're giving you tax incentives and incentivizing wages where you would be crazy not to take it, where they're paying up to seventy percent in wages for these people to come in here at behest of our own tax money.
Speaker 7: So they'll eventually come after you.
Speaker 6: If you think you're smart and you think it's a good thing that white people may not exist at some point, guess who they come after next, and guess how easy it will be to control you, because obviously you don't have the intelligence to understand what the fuck is happening to you.
Speaker 3: It's mad a little bit of Irish history for everybody. So we have a thing in Dublin right in O'Connell Street near the Spire in Dublin, and like if anyone ever visited Ireland, it would be like a massive kind of landmark tourist place to see. So it's called the GPO, which is the General Post Office in Dublin right. It's one of the city's most iconic landmarks and one of Ireland's most iconic landmarks. It is located on Connell Street, the main street basically in the capitol. The building was completed in eighteen eighteen and is an important example of neoclassical architecture. The GPO is also historically significant as the site of the Easter Rising of nineteen sixteen, one of the most pivotal in Irish history. During the rebellion, it was used as the headquarters of the Irish Republican Brotherhood and became a symbol of resistance against the British rule. This building was heavily damaged during the fighting, but it was later restored and remains a key national monument. You can actually still see the bulletholes and stuff in the big columns outside the building. Today the GPO is still a working post office, but it also houses a museum and visitor center that tells the story of the is Arising and its role in Irish independence. It is an extremely important cultural and historical site for both locals and visitors alike. Own by the way, it now has multiple Islamic and Muslim desks outside, shouting on megaphones all day, every day, blocking all the streets, blocking all the entrances about changing your religion and what's wrong with Ireland and the world. And then if it's not that, you are literally going to be if you go anywhere near the place now you're going to be surrounded by Algerians, Indians, Afghans, whatever you name it, just hanging around for some reason. And every single one of them is like from maybe eighteen nineteen up. There's no women, no kids, no not else. I don't know what they're doing there, but anytime I go to Dublin, they're there in gangs of hundreds. Just I don't know what they're doing.
Speaker 7: I'll play this.
Speaker 3: Clip for you and I think about it though, I'm like, that's what when I think back to people like Michael Collins and Padrick Pearce name and Devil Ara and all these people who fought for Ireland to get their independs, and like those people must be well turned in their grave now if they can come back and see this is the shit you fought for, This is what you fought for to have this.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'll bring up a video that you sent me before this. But like South Asian journalist says, it's a welcome change that Brampton, which is not far from me, has become majority non white. It's like being in India but with free healthcare, good schools and clean streets. Yeah, and then then it shows for all the people listening like that. As long as like that, yeah, and it's true, as long as it's gonna be like that if you people keep taking over and it's just like the it's just like a thought bubble of all the soldiers that fought and died for Canadians under the real Canadian flag, the ensign flag, and it's just like they're rolling in their graves.
Speaker 3: I truly believe.
Speaker 6: If the Europeans, no matter what they were, if it was the British Forces, French, Canadian, Australian, if they saw what their countries look like today, they would have laid down their arms or mostly ganged up their arms and just ran to the other side to fight with the Germans.
Speaker 7: Because at the end of the day, there's people.
Speaker 6: All over online saying that we're gonna be speaking Punjabi and we better accept that we're gonna be taken over by them, and we live in little India now and all this shit, and I'm like, I would rather be speaking German than this, right and if this happens, like, look, mom, what's this?
Speaker 7: These are the people from Europe. Who are the people from Europe? They are the ones that lived in Europe before it became ours.
Speaker 6: Did you fight to get it? No, they just gave our land because they're afraid to be called racists. And this stuff ends everybody as watching and listening and stuff like that, when we actually choose to fight back and speak out and say enough is enough. We're not giving up our home lands for everybody else to inhabit because they destroyed theirs.
Speaker 7: Now I'll play this one, sir.
Speaker 22: Last week, Congolese asylum seeker Kadema and Buyer was jailed after he entered into a room where a woman was recovering from surgery at UHL and proceeded to masturbate at the foot of for bed. He had eight previous convictions, mostly for similar offenses. If Ireland's international protection system is fit for purpose, how did and Bouyer manage to stay here as an asylum seeker for almost ten years and never have his claim either upheld or denied, allowing him to commit multiple sexual offenses.
Speaker 17: So I'm not going to comment on any individual case. He was here for ten years and.
Speaker 22: He was neither approved or denied as a national applicant and international protection applicants. That seems like a very long time.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to comment on any individual case.
Speaker 17: Obviously every case is different than has to be treated differently.
Speaker 3: But we have very clear rules.
Speaker 22: We have very clear procedures here, but I won't comment on an individual case.
Speaker 6: So you know what they would do to us if we did this in their countries, Like if you commit a crime and you're an illegal, or you just showed up here, not longo, even if it is like two years or whatever, you get instantly deported on a rickety ask rickety asked by plane that can barely make it over the ocean, and you have to fly it yourself and we'll see if you can go back to where you came from.
Speaker 7: Because that's a fucking real big issue.
Speaker 3: The double standards here as well in Ireland or hilarious. So we had a pheno fall TD, which is like a political party, and the guy who was called Nile Collins right, and he voted to sell land over here, which was then later purchased by his wife, and it became like when it came out like it was like this huge topic of contention. Now, while I do agree that he'd done this with the clear intentions to profit from the purchase and that was obviously completely wrong, there was you know, there was a conflict of interest there. He shouldn't have been allowed to have like the kind of the final vote on that and then the profit and because his wife was able to buy the land. But what's funny about it is the reason I bring it up is because then we have our ex Justice Minister and current Education Minister, which is that stupid bitch that you just saw in that video Helen mcintye. Her husband is a guy called Paul Hickey, who is a senior executive as an Abvy, a pharmaceutical company that produces Loubron, which is a drug used as a proberity blocker for transgender use, with sales reaching over nine hundred million, and that was the figures from maybe three or four years ago. That company is now under investigation in Texas for its promotion of such drugs, which some argue may harm vulnerable children. Now this is bad enough without hearing the key part of the story. As late last year, Helen mcinty proposed that a hate speech legislation would be brought in just could be used in the tour that she wanted to be used to deter public debate on gender identity issues, which obviously.
Speaker 7: Before, you can't police our speech.
Speaker 6: The idea of freedom of speech is that you're supposed to even if you don't disagree with it, or even if you do disagree with is the idea that you have the right to say it. It's like the same thing as like I may not like what you have to say, but I'll defend your right to say it. That's the idea of freedom of speech. All you dumb fox out there, and if you don't like it what somebody has to say, too bad, you think your own delusional bullshit that the government fed in your head.
Speaker 7: So yeah, the Minister of Truth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah. She she proposed that they were going to have a hate speech legislation that would deter public debate on gender identity issues potentially, and people then obviously said, well this is potentially going to benefit companies like the one that your husband basically runs obviously wants to public caught on in Ireland, they went absolutely crazy and the government then on a complete u turn on certain sections of this bill. Ms mcintee said, we currently have in hatred legislation. I believe it needs to be strengthened. However, we need a consensus to do that. We don't currently have that, so I am moving forward with the hate crime element of the legislation. We're the only country in Europe that does not have a hate crime legislation and I want to change that immediately.
Speaker 6: Yeah, of course, because they want to jail people for just their thoughts. They're already doing it in Britain.
Speaker 3: That woman is a scumbag. She should be like I swear to God, she should be just thrown into the election.
Speaker 14: She is.
Speaker 6: What's happening with like Trudeau is literally now he's out of power and there's no accountability. And I keep saying this to people until these politicians are held accountable for their actions and the misery and deaths, actual deaths that they've caused. People are like, what, he didn't kill anybody, What are you talking about murder? Because I said he's getting away with murder. Now I'm like, yes, his policies have led to the deaths of literally millions of.
Speaker 3: People, Like you sure it's like that that video? It was a video I sent there to you, and I can't remember. I did have the specific so of it. I just didn't write it down. I think it's some Canadian political party. All the dudes with the high.
Speaker 7: High heels, and that's for and that you know what that's from, right, red shoes?
Speaker 3: Right, But tink tink about right, tink for a second about the men and women who fought and dying for your country if they can come back, and they went, this is what you fought for a bunch of middle aged dudes who are basically destroying the country from the inside out, wearing.
Speaker 13: Whatever.
Speaker 6: But you know it's deeper than that. It's for the red shoe club, which me and Billy talked about. I'm so hives.
Speaker 7: I want to read this.
Speaker 6: I knew Indians in Mississauga, a whole bunch of group invaded hospitals, taken every job, from janors to doctors, many without actual credentials.
Speaker 3: This is true.
Speaker 6: They're faking them all the time, and they all got they all gloat that they're not paying income tax there and then there's uh and these are the Indians with citizenships that I've been here for years that they're literally they don't pay tax, they get subsidies, they're literally being used to replace us. And just for information, hospitals for years having given Indians the benefit of the debt regarding medical credentials. This get these six figure salaries lying that their doctors and India and nobody checks. And then like, I have to fucking deal with this stuff when I'm older and when I'm on my deathbed or in some long term homecare which some else I want to talk about.
Speaker 7: So they they're in Brampton, they're making a long term.
Speaker 6: Homecare a homekay place especially like kind of a little hospital thing for older people, just for Poonjabis.
Speaker 7: It's a pooon Jabi only.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, if white people did that, if I was like, I'm gonna make a hospital or a home care facility where you all you have to be only white to come in here, there would it would be like this is a racist, white supremacist Nazi.
Speaker 7: Baga da da da.
Speaker 6: But if Indian people do it or anybody else, it's not considered that. And that's like the biggest hypocrisy of all is like, are you kidding right now? You're gonna make a poon Jabi only home care place. But if we did that in the craziest thing is it's in our own country. So imagine if I went to India or poon job in India poop poop, and I went there and I built a home care facility just for white people there.
Speaker 7: Do you think they would be okay with that?
Speaker 3: Here? List this is tell the level of it over here. Rabbi accused of coming to Ireland to perform illegal circumcision refused bail. London based Jonathan Abraham, age forty seven or didn't let the rabbi it's scalpel in hand. So he was accused of traveling to Ireland to perform illegal circumcisions and has now been refused to bail. It could result in a maximum fine of one hundred and thirty thousand Euro or five years imprisonment. He was dressed in a white robe, a doctor's style coat, with blue gloves and a scalpel in his hand. There was a table in the middle of the room with a changing pad, scissors and other medical supplies and implements. Right now, that's one. Now hold on, here's another one that was a big, massive scandal. Man jailed for carrying out circumcisions on seven young boys in their home umes. A man who called himself a doctor and circumcised seven little boys in their homes has been jailed for six and a half years for endangerment. He called himself doctor Phillip when he performed circumcisions on six infants and one five year old boy at various locations in Dublin, Kildare and Wexford where I fucking live. He was contacted by the parents who wanted their son circumcised and had heard of him true friends. Oh, he had a whole website, He had everything. He had all these credentials from his home country. He quoted the surgeries at fifteen hundred euro thanks. All the stuff that goes on he used it is used anesthetic spray in some of the instances, but not all. He handed the mother a plastic bag and told her he was thrown all the shit into it and then just told her like showing the bin afterwards, like medical waste or whatever. Aged fifty nine with an address in Drahada, County Loud. He pled guilty to seven counts of endangerment. Blah blah blah. He was arrested, He was on bail, got on bail. He was jailed in May twenty twenty for three years for endangerment of a child. He was listen to this. He was jailed in May twenty twenty right for three years now. He was supposed to get eight for endangerment of a child because he admitted to the seven charges right that was backdated to November twenty nineteen when he was taken into custody and he was released in October twenty twenty one. He has four other previous convictions also. He was also they tried to charge him with deception by making himself out to be a medical practitioner, but these charges were dropped by the prosecution because he admitted to what he'd done.
Speaker 6: People are and then you crazy like people try to get so crazy amount of people like Jerming canziegen just for.
Speaker 3: Before we move on to whatever else you want to something.
Speaker 7: One second, I have a lot of videos that we so did to get through.
Speaker 6: I had notes about the genocidal melting pot scam exposed, but I as well just say that because it's gonna be a shorter episode like this is obviously to go a little longer and we can do a little like hour just on that the idea of the melting pot and how it's a skin.
Speaker 7: It is a scam. You know, nobody is assimilating.
Speaker 3: So these are just so grip gripped media or grip Dot I are like probably the only they're the only media crowd in Ireland that are actually covering like actual stories and giving you, like the real the real story. But like they get slighted left, right and center every chance, like the the mainstream media get here, they're like, oh yeah, it's Grip media bench.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I do that. I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's fine because people consider that rebel news here in Canada, and Rebel News is owned by the tiny little hats like everything else. It's it's such a pressure. It's like, oh, yeah, we we own both sides. We're at independent media source and it's like no, no, no, you're fine about the exact same people the mainstream media is.
Speaker 3: So it's just to show people. I'm not going to go through and read all these articles or anything like that, but it's just a show people. So there's one two Romanians to stand trial for killing Canadian tourists in Dublin. He was on holidays from Quebec in Dublin in June of last year, where he was allegedly assaulted on O'Connell Street, which is the busiest street in Ireland, suffering serious head injuries and died in hospital. Nine days later they were granted free legal aid. They were released on bail and one of them decided to book all other flights and try and escape the country and then eventually came back. Now again, OK, all it will probably happened to them, So then we have a look at the next thing, which is Algerian national charged over horror Grafton Street stabbing. Grafton Street is the busiest shopping street in the entire country. Thirty old man has charged in connection with an alleged stabbing on Dublin's Grafting Street over the weekend. He was found in bloodstain clothing carrying a knife on the Lewis tram in the moments which followed the attack. He was arrested in Saint Stephen's Green Lewis Stop manager and hastart to sustained multiple stab wounds and has brought the same change the hospital for treatment. The man who came to Ireland in November of last year was today charged with assault causing harm to a man and possession of a knife as a weapon. So even the charges are just like Joe charges. Here's another interesting one. Sixty percent of couples are delaying having children because of the house and crisis.
Speaker 6: That's what they're pushing on Canada too. It's like, oh, like you wonder why white people aren't having kids because.
Speaker 3: We can't Irish white people is what that means. They're not talking about all the Indians that are moving here. Aren't sixty percent of them are not having kids? No, no, no, They're talking about the people that are native to the lands that are not having the kids. Now they have no one and this is purposely being done.
Speaker 7: They've been doing this.
Speaker 6: They told us in the eighties that Canada was overpopulated, so they've used this tactic of like, oh, we're overpopulated, but yet we need to flood your country and with these amount of people is so so fucked man.
Speaker 3: Here's another one. Mass migration is driving housing demands.
Speaker 6: How can we house all these listen, house all these people? We didn't already have the hospitals, the schools, the infrastructure, the housing for our own people, where now there is like, like, uh, in Ontario alone, there's eighty thousand I think it's way more than that homeless people in Ontario alone. And then like we didn't even have this for our own people. But then we're gonna flood in the country with people that shouldn't be here. It never should have been broad here ever. Uh, and then we're supposed to cater to them, and now they're building Punjabi home cares for themselves while our people suffer.
Speaker 7: No, fuck you, this should's getting out of hand.
Speaker 3: They I think we need to build two hundred and fifty eight thousand houses and another fifty thousand on top of us, like asap, which is basically literally not gonna happen in a there's so many physically, Yeah, it's like physically impossible.
Speaker 7: It's so funny. I just want to say this.
Speaker 6: The the RCMP is essentially saying that like, oh yeah, once the young, the youth Canans find out that they won't be able to afford a home, they're going to become a problem. And it's like you're not addressing the problem. You're saying that the Canadian people are going to be a problem. Is yeah, we're the problem. The people that were born here, the people that founded and created this country or were native to like Ireland, Britain, France, Sweden, Norway, Scotland, were the problem. But the people that they're bringing in, that's actually causing all of these problems. Now they can just go on stabbing children and killing people and running them over with cars.
Speaker 7: That's fine.
Speaker 3: There's another classical ones. So this dude, I think, just decided to take it about him. So if he just went up and he was knocking people's front doors and when they answered, he was just stabbing them, and then he would go to the next house down and he would just knock the front door and just stab them as well. So a twenty nine year old man had been charging connection with a random knife attacking Stony Batter area of Dublin over the weekend, which left three people hospitalized. Two men were injured badly, though not fatally, while the third suffered more superficial wounds. Suspect Gabrielle Fierira Matta Valderrez from Brazil, is understood to be homeless and has been accused of the four offenses, including two counts of assalled causing harm, possession of a box color and a pair of scissors under the Firearms and Offensive Weapons Act. When the charges were put to the suspect, he replied no comment to the first charge and to the second charge he said I was afraid to be killed. He reportedly cried throughout his appearance in court. Obviously, the people of the community and throughout women are very scared about this. Blah blah blah. I think it's important to emphasize that although it is not unprecedented, attacks like this are highly unlikely. Now that ties into the next thing, from Ashling Murphy to Paralel school stabbings. We're being gas laded on migrant crime. There has been so much migrant crime in Ireland. It's the same with here, and they're trying to cover it up. They don't want to address it. Yeah, it's scary. Here's another funny one. People can read all this stuff like it's all there to read. Irish government funds Soros backed prostitution activist ng O. The Irish government has granted taxpayer funds to an activist ng O supported by George Soros, which advocates for the decriminalization of prostitution, which aims to eradicate horror phobia from society by supporting female males, cisgender and transgender.
Speaker 6: Into a why more republic disgusting place. It is actually like we're getting to a place where it's we're being destroyed.
Speaker 7: It starts out flying through some of these clips. I don't even know what some of them.
Speaker 3: This one, Hey, guys, how are you doing Wednesday? I make documentaries on YouTube. Okay, I want to ask you guys some questions.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 3: The coups.
Speaker 6: Like, so for all the audio listeners, it's just like foreigners making tents in the middle of cities.
Speaker 7: It's happening all over Canada too.
Speaker 6: And like some of the people that I've seen online and and TikTok that, like, you guys are not building enough houses. It's your problem. It's some Indian guy and he was like, you guys don't even know how to make mud huts. And I'm like, motherfucker, we don't live in poopy mud huts.
Speaker 7: This is not India. That's not what we do.
Speaker 6: White people build houses and infrastructure to the castles, things like that. We don't build houses out of fucking mud man. And I've seen I saw that, whether you are you crazy, Like we don't want to build mud huts.
Speaker 3: Years ago for Somalies to come in there and like drink beer and stuff in them in the paradium. So that's really cooled for here, And like.
Speaker 6: It's okay for me to think that making housing a house out of poop, because that's what sometimes they do, is weird. I don't have Yeah, we have to prepare for a more angry world klub schwab, you know shit, because they're destroying London. Ontario's fall into everywhere and I'm sick of going everywhere and hearing people not speaking English. You come to this country, you speak English or French.
Speaker 7: That's it. And something that I am so infuriated by is that.
Speaker 6: So I have a little thing that I plug in for my music. It's like a Bluetooth thing, but for some reason, it's like it's fucking God smiting me. I don't know, but as soon as I pull it out, I've tried to just go to the radio. I've tried to change the preset so many times, and for some reason, there's an AM station. Obviously that was set by the people that had the car before me, and it was obviously a different station. And now it's just honey, there's a bunch of fucking Indian shit. And I'm like and speaking and I think I'm pretty sure Punjabi, you shouldn't have a radio station in this country that doesn't speak English or French.
Speaker 7: That is disgusting to me.
Speaker 6: You can't just show up here and then like force your culture and languages upon everybody else. It is like, it's crazy, They're going to force us into ghettos.
Speaker 3: I've that gripped media thing. I was reading. I can't remember which article it was. I think it was there was an article with the headline business leaders call for eight million migrants to replace dead Ukrainians. Of course, yeah, I was reading to comment. I can't remember. I didn't even take the person's name down. But they had a couple of interestings to send their comment, and this is just some random person. There are several ways used to disguise bribes et cetera for services rendered by politicians, Foundations disguised as altruistic donations to charity, education, etc. To a designated cause as part of the Clinton Foundation, and recently Veragkars, which is that Indian prime minister that two showed for Ireland. Recently Verragker's Phony Foundation. The foundation serves as a politician's pork barrel, with the small small payments awarded yearly as a cover. Obama got sixty five million for a ghost written biography. Then there is the Phony lecture circuit where they talk bs and receive up to one hundred K for flapping their lips like rock stars. Then down the scale they're well renumerated. The directorships at banks and corporations for maybe two appearances per year, access to privileged, privileged clubs, jobs for all relatives, top scool access for children, etc. It's a little club and entrance fee, and the entrance fee consists of selling out your nation to financers such as George Soros and as boy Tony Blair. Politics is a great career path if you were a lizard and a weasel and without morals. The heaty rays in Ireland are but small time goons, But in the big picture, the likes of brown envelopes are old hat now and considered traceable. Government political power in endows a politician with the means of information and legislation to favor and profit the financiers, corporations and property developers. Political favors are repaid to a politician when he leaves government, an unwritten rule noted by those climbing the greasy pole who seek the same career path of opportunity to welt on retirement. No academic qualifications or life skills are required, apart from boiling a kettle for a cup of tea. As per Simon Harris. In Ireland, Mehil Martin is practiced in polishing floors, as evidenced by his time spent on his knees kissing everyone's ass.
Speaker 7: That's true, and the thing is like, that's that's why I was called parasites. Politicians and parasites.
Speaker 6: There's politicians that have numerous pensions that should be fine, and they're giving themselves raises every year. They're gonna give themselves a raise in April from doing literally from destroying this country, playing fake blowney theater.
Speaker 7: It's all blowney.
Speaker 3: It's not scary as well. There's a there's an Army Barracks, Kilbride Army Barracks in County Wicklow, which is like the county open is being used now to house migrants. There's a video doing rounds on TikTok at the minute and it shows a guy by the name of Corporal Duggan and he comes out to like the locals of the area and he starts shouting and he's like carson at them and saying Lord of shit. He starts pushing guys around. There's journalists, they're asking questions. He's like telling him he's going to beat the ship out of him and all this stuff, And I'm like, this is exactly our police force here has always been garbage, But now all of a sudden, Oh, now all of a sudden, they're really hands on with their hands on with they're shown to beat the shit out of us. The army are being called in to beat the shit out of us, which is just hilarious to me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's it's it's sad. What's I started playing some of his clibs? What's this? One?
Speaker 3: Published?
Speaker 25: The Plan for a United Europe and the ethnic side of the Peoples of Europe, the encouragements of non mass, non life immigration the central to the plot since then, and I'll holy alliance of leftists, capitalists and scionist supremacists, the schemes to promote immigration, and the situation with the deliberate being of breeding us out of existence in our own homeworks. As indigenous resistance to this human genetic modification industry grows, the criminal elite six new ways to camouflage their problems. First, their immigrant pawns were temporary guest workers.
Speaker 3: Then it was a multi rasio experiment. Then they were refugees.
Speaker 9: Then the answer to a.
Speaker 25: Shrinking population, different excuses, different lives, and asylum is just another one.
Speaker 3: But the real aim stays the same.
Speaker 25: The biggest genocide in human history, the final solution of the Christian European problem. This crime demands a new set of Nuremberg trials.
Speaker 7: And new people will be in the dock, agreed.
Speaker 6: And it is like it's legitimately happening, Like if people wind today they want they use all these blanketed terms, Oh, we need workers, are the refugees are? It's all being done on purpose, like they clearly, and it's like it's okay to want to be one with your own and stuff, right, So Tira play.
Speaker 3: This clip.
Speaker 18: That the Jews want to exterminate the European race. Richard Kudenhova Hilarity, who is the father of the European Union and who was funded by the Jewish bankers rough Child and Varborg.
Speaker 5: Now, this man wrote a.
Speaker 18: Book called practice er Idolismus in nineteen twenty five in which he stated that the Jews are a master race and that the Jews can only assume the throne of rule over the world by weakening the European race, and that the means to weakening the European race would be to dissolve all the European nations, destroy all their cultural heritage and their national traditions, and replace that with the European Union, and then to invite in Africans, Middle Eastern nurse and Asians to dilute the blood of Europeans through miss genation to the point where they became a degenerate, mixed race. And then at that point these people would no longer have any sense of nationhood. And the ancient Jewish Messianic prophecies of world rule out of Jerusalem, which Jews maintaining their nationhood and their national status, it would fulfill the Jewish Messionic prophecies that the Jews could then.
Speaker 5: Rule the world.
Speaker 18: And this was completely in line with what Nikolai had written in nineteen seventeen and has manifested itself recently with the invasion of immigrants from Africa, from the Middle East, and from Asia into Europe, America and Australia.
Speaker 5: And they are deliberately.
Speaker 18: Setting about the genocide the white race.
Speaker 6: There is so much proof that this is happening that if the people that want to try and deny it, you're living in a fantasy world.
Speaker 7: You are delusional.
Speaker 14: There.
Speaker 6: It is happening everywhere, Like I've said millions of times, it was just happening in Canada.
Speaker 7: That'd be one thing. We have bad leadership, but it's.
Speaker 6: Happening everywhere that only white people exist, and this is something that needs to be addressed and people do you do need to shed light on it. And it's like, you know, I could have just kept the show a thing where we just talked about cryptids and you know, creepy weird things and conspiracy, some conspiracy.
Speaker 7: Stuff and true crime.
Speaker 6: But this is the greatest conspiracy of all that is being done to us at that anyone with the eyes to see can see it. I don't know anyone and I personally know that does not see it happening and does not admit that it is happening.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 6: So I'll play this because this is more example of the anti white agenda.
Speaker 19: Sure asks when is it okay to kill white New York professor says having a white nuclear family promotes white supremacy. Professor tweets that white people should commit mass suicide. College professor says kill cops, kill all white people, and kill the Straits professor says all I want for Christmas is white genocide. Georgetown professor says all.
Speaker 3: White people are racist.
Speaker 19: Trinity College professor calls white people inhuman let them fucking die. College professor says believing in hard work is a white ideology. College professor says white people are conditioned to commit mass murder. A professor equates math with white privilege. A professor says white supremacist patriarchy is responsible for the Vegas shooting. Professors holding a white racism course at FGCU USC professor calls for a holocaust against all white people. Professor says I'll teach my children to be cautious and distrust friendship with white people. Baltimore professor says white people need to personally give all.
Speaker 3: Of their money to black people.
Speaker 19: College professor says some white people may have to die to solve racism. College professor says white masculinity is a problem for America. Georgetown professor says all white people are racists. Rutgers professor was taken to the NYC Hospital for psychiatric evaluation after he tweeted threatening to kill white people. White professor calls all white people to mass suicide because of slavery. Here's a slide from a college classroom that says white tears.
Speaker 12: On a mug.
Speaker 19: There's another slide from a college classroom that says white people stay colonizing white privilege does.
Speaker 6: It's just so funny. Derek brought this up, this idea of like white privilege, and it's like, should you have privilege over others in your own home nations? Yeah, but it doesn't exist.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: A lot like I don't know, a lot of people I knew were just essentially just middle class scraping by.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: It was a little more prosperous in the nineties, but like I didn't grow up rich by any means, you know, and none of my friends really did, except for one kid that I can think of that had a pool in his house and he wasn't even that well off. It is like it was just kind of he was doing better than others were, right, and uh, and it is a serious thing that's happening into only our countries and stuff like that, and and you know, I wanted to bring up this clip This is interesting. This is uh Muhammad Ali talking about that it's okay to be to want to be part of your own group and to care about your own people.
Speaker 7: So that I think you'll find this interesting.
Speaker 24: People people must do so for themselves and not always begged white people to move in their neighborhoods.
Speaker 3: We'll clean their neighborhoods.
Speaker 24: And another thing, when you say integration, that comes on the inner marriage too, right, all being together, and I'm sure no intelligent white person watching this show, a new intelligent white man and his or her right white mind want black boys and black girls marrying their white sons and daughters and in return introducing their grandchildren.
Speaker 3: It's half brown. Keep your head, black people. And I'm sure you wouldn't, but a lot of them would. What I'm trying to say is this. What I'm trying to say is this. You don't have it. You say you know you don't have it. You really ain't gonna have it. You on the show, and you got to say that, But that's that's that's not true. Why would you want to do that? Because I don't have any different from you to see and here we yell were much different. I mean just know we're different and we're all together. The site is mad is different in that society. God made us different. No, it's just human beings made all of them. We all listen. Blue birds fly with bluebirds, red birds on be a reb bird.
Speaker 9: So listen, listen.
Speaker 3: Tell me when I'm wrong.
Speaker 24: Pigeons want to be with pigeons, Well, well we must say we should that money. They don't have intelligence, but yet they stay together. We should have more intelligence than them, right. The buzzards of the buzzarts, buzzards of their buzzards, bluebirds with bluebirds.
Speaker 3: They all are birds, but they've got different cultures.
Speaker 24: The eagles like to hang out in the mountains, the buzzards like to fly around the desert.
Speaker 3: The bluebird like to fly around the trees. And problems a buzzart making with the spiral?
Speaker 7: What And that's when we have the problems too.
Speaker 3: I don't see, I don't see.
Speaker 24: I don't see no black and white couples in England, all America walking around proud holding their children.
Speaker 11: That's because the going out, that's.
Speaker 3: The siest filing educate people.
Speaker 24: Well, life is too short for me to be raided catching hell for something like that.
Speaker 3: And I rather go with view my own.
Speaker 24: I have a beautiful daughter, beautiful wife, they look like me. We're all happy, and I don't have no trouble. I have no trouble, and I ain't that much in love for no woman to go through all that hell. Ain't no one woman that good?
Speaker 3: You understand? I understand, Yeah, I do understand. I understand.
Speaker 5: I think it's I think it's.
Speaker 24: Sad that they ain't sad because I want my child to look like me. Every intelligent person wants a child to look like him. I'm sad because I want to blin out my race and lose my beautiful identity.
Speaker 3: Chinese love Chinese. They love the.
Speaker 24: Little slander of that pretty brown skinned babies. If I Kistanis love their culture. Jewish people love their culture. A lot of Catholics don't want to marn number of Catholics. They don't have to religion be stay the same. Who want to spot up yourself and kill your race? You a hate of your people if you don't want to stay who you are, No woman on this whole earth, not even a black woman in miles and countries, can please me and cook for me and socialize and talk to me like my American black woman, no woman at last as a white woman can really identify with me and my feelings and the way I act and the way I talk. And you can't take no Chinese man and give him no Puerto Rican woman.
Speaker 3: And hollerm By.
Speaker 24: Weird in love and you emotionally in love and physically, but really they're not happy because she's gonna hear some Puerto Rican music.
Speaker 3: He's gonna hear some.
Speaker 24: Chinese music, and they're gonna be clashing all the time.
Speaker 3: It's just nature. You can do what you want, but it's nature to want to be with your own I want to be my own I love, not that's hate.
Speaker 7: Nobody do you think of that?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's quite interesting, right, and I think he articulates quite well in these respect for yeah, And like I think it's how you articulate your point as well. Sometimes we kind of get a bit animated and you kind of forget what you're trying to say or how you're trying to say it. But I think that's a fair way of saying it. Like it's like, why why would I be dumb for want to be with my own people? And then but you notice as part of the same sentence he says, but I also don't hate anybody.
Speaker 7: Yeah no, And that's that's what I like, a lot of these nationalists are talking about. I Camember.
Speaker 6: The guy's name is are Jake Hill's podcast an wear a couple of him speaking about this, but it he's essentially saying, like I don't I like, I think the same way he does. I don't hate other races because I want to be with my own or preserve my cultural heritage.
Speaker 7: That's not like hateful in any regard.
Speaker 6: If if I was black and saying any of this stuff that I've said throughout this entire show, people would think it's fine, or if I was from a Chinese or whatever, right, And that's the whole point is like we've been taught to essentially hate ourselves, hate our culture. At one point I fell for it where I was like, you know that I didn't even know who I was or what my culture was in Canada because they eroded it so much over the last couple of years ago the podcast, in the earlier episodes, you can hear me doing that. So until I started reaching back and reaching into my history and who I am and and going through my heritage and figuring out where I come from and who I am and why I'm here and and what Canada used to be like and what it used to look like. Because I've shown stuff like this on my Instagram of like videos of like Canada in the fifties and in the nineties and stuff like that on my TikTok of explain like, look at how different was you had people like I showed Toronto in the nineties and I'm like, it was mostly white, but there was also Asians and other people of different cultures, but they assimilated into what the culture was and eventually, more or less will be the Part two of this will be talking about the melting pot stuff, because it a melting pot society isn't a good thing. And I don't think that we'll bring this to a close soon, but I'll save some of these videos for next time because we'll have to do especially somewhat of a two parter. I want to play one of yours about you know, being Irish, but I actually love the way this guy's name is Tom also I think that's his name. This is makes a really good point and it's funny out the Irish or much like the Canadians that are trying to really fight and push against this, because we deserve our homes too.
Speaker 7: And I also mean that with the natives.
Speaker 6: I think that Canads should be for the Natives and the whites and the people that did assimilate here for generations that have been here. You know, there's people that have been you know, whether be black, Asian or whatever, they've been here since even the late eighteen hundred two into the nineteen hundred and stuff like that. Like I don't think that we should be kicking everybody out like that. People that have been here that were born here, sure they can stay and stuff like that. But the people that are coming here to take over and try to replace our culture with their backwards culture. In my opinion, because I have opinion, I can say I don't like it.
Speaker 3: And also like I have no issue, Like I said, if people go through the legal routes and immigrant and stuff, I'm all for that and that.
Speaker 7: Our government.
Speaker 3: And I will also say that you know, if you do it the correct way and you come in that way and you want to you know, build life somewhere else, that's completely fine. I mean, if you go through the proper route, that is needed to go through to make sure everything is above board. And also then when you do come here. I'm not saying that if you come from a Muslim country and you do everything legally and above bord and you move to Ireland that all of a sudden, now you can't be Muslim. No, that's not what I'm saying that. That's besides the point. People always bring that stuff into it.
Speaker 6: Now it's nothern murder and Christians all over Syria. So it's like if we go there and do that, they don't like that, but they can come here and do that to us. There are a bunch of like a lot of the people are very low aq hypocrites in some regard. But the thing is, if you look at Muslim Muslim culture, the idea of this, there was not this these burkas. And if you actually look at like countries like Iran in the sixties and seventies, Muslim culture wasn't always this thing of I think it's to some regard it would be there's an argument to this, but if you do look at some of the clothing and the footage that we have from the fifties and sixties of certain Muslim countries, there was no hajabs and burkas. That wasn't until like I supposedly people have been on other shows talking about this, that the elites, the Jewish power, whatever, was actually pushed for the essentially the extreme Muslim faith and ideologies and pushed it into the Muslim countries that were more progressive, because at one point I Ran was trying they were trying to do essentially make i Ran like some sort of essentially experiment if they could be a little more progressive in the Middle East. And there's video footage of this. It looks clean, the women look proper, but they're not in like hujabs and burkas. There was more of a respect for like the women.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 6: But it the extreme Muslim ideology was pushed on it because they use it's the broom of Israel. They sweep everything up using the blanket of Islam, and then they get blamed for terrorist attacks on all stuff like burning a synagogue or something when it's their own people doing it so they can justify their victimhood, which we've seen this time and time again. So there is an argument to that that it wasn't what we think it was, that they're actually lying to us.
Speaker 26: About all that stuff. It's crazy man, which is just yeah, it's just a fury. And it looked like the whole thing is like, that's why we'll do the melting pot thing. But this is that he makes a really good point this video.
Speaker 12: White people deserve a home. There's one point four billion Chinamen. There's one point four billion Indians, there's a billion Africans, there's a billion Arabs, and they've all got their own countries. Now, if there was a white country on Earth, I don't want to leave Australia. But if you said to me, Tom, why do you go live in Poland or Lithuania or Latvia or whatever? I would say, Look, it's tempting, but I love Australia. It is tempting because I don't like what's happening to this country. I think white people deserve a home. Collectively, they have a home, we don't have one. We're being told that Australia is for everyone, and if it's for everyone, then it's for no one.
Speaker 5: That's my position.
Speaker 12: And second to that collectively is individually, I individually cannot afford a home. My father bought a home on three years wages. I could not even buy a two hundred square meter block of dirt in Tarnee for.
Speaker 3: Three years wages.
Speaker 12: Because of the conditions the government has put our generation through. I and the people younger than me are getting locked out of the market. And when we do afford a home like where I rent, I take my child to the playground, Sam, and every single other child at the playground is speaking a foreign language to their parents. My child is the only child at the playground that's speaking English. And I'm surrounded by people that have been told, oh, this is a great multicultural diversity, and it just means less white people, less white culture, and ultimately we're going to turn into global South Africa. And I will fight to stop that from happening. Sam, I don't want us to turn into South Africa. I had family in Rhodesia, I'd family in South Africa. I'm not letting it happen here.
Speaker 3: And so I'm trying with all my might to be peaceful and reasonable and political. But we have to protect white Australia.
Speaker 14: We have to.
Speaker 7: Amend Thomas Sowell, I guess his name. He makes a great point.
Speaker 6: And at the end of the day, yeah, we should be protecting and preserving our culture here itage. That's why I'm doing these episodes sometimes, you know, through all the other crazy things we do on show, some of the true crime that you know is also can be all equally as disturbing. But this is like something that I can see, I can see happening. I don't want my kids growing up where they're a minority in the countries that their ancestors built. And I'm gonna make sure I teach them that stuff. Though your ancestors built this country and nothing it wasn't there wasn't like this before.
Speaker 7: It wasn't.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 6: Multiculturalism is a failed experiment that is only being done on people who are white.
Speaker 7: That is a fact. That's true. This is not happening anywhere else.
Speaker 6: And and if we don't fight back collectively and and do things that we make like you said, you know, I'm trying to be peaceful, I'm trying to be political, but if it gets to a point where like people have had enough, it will get violent. And I'm not I'm not promoting violence in any regard at all. I think that's wrong. I think we need to fight back as collectively is like as this is, like, I do think that it's you know, It sounds mean or whatever, but I think that we should boycott any business that Indians own and the people that are bragging about taking over. If you see an Indian person in a night restaurant, don't go to that restaurant. If you see them in a convenience store, don't go to that convenience store. Like collectively, we need to do what they're doing to us. There's places in Ontario up north where white people can't find jobs because every business has been bought out by an Indian or someone that is not Canadian. And they're bragging about doing this. There's nepotism. They only hire their own. They brag about this, They talk about this all the time, they say that this is what they're doing. They admit to it all online everywhere, that they're doing this on purpose and that they want to take over and that they're only going to hire their own and stick to their own people. We need to stop, and we need to do this ourselves, and we need to stick up for our own people, and we need to cater and you know, push for our own people and our own culture and heritage and our own businesses and only hire us.
Speaker 7: Because at the end of the day.
Speaker 6: This is going to only get increasingly worse until white people can't find jobs.
Speaker 7: And then we turn to South Africa.
Speaker 6: So we showed a video of all the white crosses representing and there that's just a portion of them.
Speaker 7: There's literally thousands upon thousands of.
Speaker 6: All of the white crosses that are being used to represent the white farmers that have been slaughtered by the blacks.
Speaker 7: And that's what's happening.
Speaker 6: It's it's mostly they've been also brainwashed that to hate white people and that they need to go even though it wasn't colonization because there's literally there was no tribes there. And then so they're the same way like Rhodesia. Now it's Zimbabwe like and they just slaughtered everybody and burned farms down and it's it's been.
Speaker 27: It's destroyed. Man, They've destroyed our countries. Yeah, it's matter as well because like no matter I would say, if I was to say, of every penny I make for the next forty year, I probably still would be able to afford like an average house here on my own.
Speaker 7: That's what's crazy us.
Speaker 6: Either a kid is that bad where it's crazy he's like my my father could buy a house on three years of like three years of just kind of like out of a basic salary or whatever. Just a job probably is like some you know something in you know, manufacturing something like that. Like that's a real thing. You could like work a manufacturing job in Canada and you could buy a really nice house, especially through like maybe that's what I do, manufacturing and stuff, and you could buy a really nice house. You would actually make a decent money, probably more than the people singing an office job and you and it want one income could house an entire house. Right Like my grandparents, like you know, they were they struggled a bit, and people had the share rooms and all that stuff. My grandparents had six uh boys, one girl and they may do and my grandpa was the only one working. So like we've been uh, they've sold us out. They've sold out our future. Uh and it's only getting increasingly worse. Hence why we need to, as a lot of people say, tribe and train, get stronger, smarter, faster, better and try our best to push against this. And the people that don't see it, it will affect them eventually and they will one day be as angry as I am about this stuff. But until then, they're going to keep being conditioned and brainwashed by this these algorithms and this thing that diversity is a good thing. We already had enough diversity, right like that. S Yeah, I've said this before. The idea of Canada, okay has always been a multiculturalist country. Yeah, the English, French, Irish and Scottish, along with other European people of European descent that blended together.
Speaker 7: Think about this.
Speaker 6: They put all of their issues that they had the other side of the world, especially like the Irish and the British, even the French and the Britain like everyone's guys, the British a lot of times, you know, because of what they were doing. But they were a very small country that was able to conquer a lot of people. Uh So you got to give them a gumption and for that, for their intuition and ability to do that. And they all put their differences aside, shook hands essentially and built the country out of nothing.
Speaker 7: And it is it was nothing.
Speaker 6: There was nothing here. It's just wilderness and a couple of longhouses. Like it wasn't There wasn't that many indigenous people. There's more today than there was back then so this idea that like, oh, yeah, we've always been like this. The Chinese came here to build the railways, let me pay them, and they went home. So like this, and there's Indians that are like, we've been here since eighteen seventy or whatever. You know, how many Indians were here in Canada in eighteen seventy ten ten ten, literally ten ten of them, and then in nineteen twenty it was about maybe a thousand compared to the millions of Canadians. And then most of them came here in the last ten years. So no, you haven't always been here. This is not your country. And then there's another thing that I want to point out to is like they'll talk about how the British Empire owes them trillions of dollars from the resources that they took from them that they weren't using. First of all, they didn't have any idea how to even mind or find resources, or they would have and they didn't. So the British Empire realized there's resources that they could utilize and use in India. And the fact that two hundred thousand British soldiers held down pretty much an entire continent of people so that means people must have went along with it.
Speaker 7: That's why they still play cricket.
Speaker 6: That's why it's still called India because that's what the British Empire named it, and they still go along and actually have adapted to some of the British culture that came there. But the person that claims that, I've researched this because I've seen this comment a couple times where people like, well, you British Empire as India trillions of dollars. That claim was made by one economist and can you guess where that economist is from.
Speaker 7: India? So of course, right, so like you, you're like.
Speaker 6: You biased opinion you owe us trillions of dollars is so hypocritical. It's like without the British Empire, you wouldn't literally have half your roads, half of your infrastructure, half of your buildings. You'd be still making mud huts and temples for monkeys and shit like that. It's it's just so crazy. And I got nothing against anybody, but there is differences between our cultures, that is a fact, you know, And we need to embrace our culture and we don't need to we don't need to house all the other other cultures in spite of our own, because that's what's happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it just dilutes. I mean, I'm only concerned with my own, yes, but like it does dilute everything like at one points, and this is just no culture anywhereever. It's just a mixed bag.
Speaker 6: And then and then they get exactly what they want, this Eurasian Uh. I don't want to phrase it again, but this mixed race of people that can easily rule over that's what they want. They want to low I Q they and I've read so many documents that this is like true. So I'll play this and then we'll end it out. We will have a part two talking about the idea of the melting pot because I have Uh, we'll do it maybe a little less time than this, but you know, me and Aaron need to get some of the stuff off of our chest because this is to me, the most important issue that we're facing ever. If we don't fight back now, there is no future. There is nothing my children inherit a world of like essentially disease and corruption.
Speaker 7: And I don't want that.
Speaker 6: So I will fight and speak out as much as I can because this is a real issue that we can address and need to address now before it gets way worse where like nowhere is safe. And I've talked about this in my music, So the people that are watching and listening make sure to go subscribe to the Raptilian. I'm getting close to a thousand people on Spotify, so all the support would be great. I put out a new album and I talk about this in the song called tax Slave. I'm like letting foreigners invade until nowhere is safe, Like then there's nowhere to go. You know, if we don't have a place to call home as white people while everybody else's whole continence to themselves, then what's the point that what are we doing here? You know, if we can't afford to feed our kids and to house them and clothe them, because we're doing that for people that shouldn't be here to begin with.
Speaker 7: Doesn't make sense to me, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's that's the simplest way, Like, I mean, I don't think there's any other way to say it. That's literally, like, that's the true I have the whole time is and it's not exclusive to any particular personal It's just I disagree with anybody getting that preferental treatment when our own people are.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and like they always like there's people are like, oh, you guys are just doing fentanyl and all that stuff, And I'm like, I wonder why, Sorry, my dogs squeaking a toy, but I wonder, I wonder why you know they're they're all on drugs and doing feentnayl because they've been beaten down by society and told to hate themselves and all sorts of ship. The most homeless people I see that maybe bigger cities, but now there's like a homeless encampment and like every small town and city and stuff.
Speaker 7: Like that is white people.
Speaker 6: It's always white people because they were beaten down by the society so much and never given shit to help them. But then will help you know, a guy from Mumbai or some some Syrian refugee, like all the stuff that you know, they use war to displace these people and then bring them into the countries that they told the country that they're dangerous and that it's so it's such a hypocritical, crazy thing.
Speaker 7: So this is a great video that you sent me and won't play.
Speaker 3: This has recently been warning that load that's a low birth rate one.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to think where it's there, that one that I did add.
Speaker 5: Ireland there's more than a day.
Speaker 3: It's all humanity distilled into an island.
Speaker 28: Its struggle, resistance, freedom, true persistence.
Speaker 3: It's a chest beaten red with the pride of its existence. It's the people one who.
Speaker 28: Revel in the opportunity to show anyone who's interested the true beauties of this country. It's neven and nushing and tearing and oug It's every pass down song of old. It's fill Up, It's Luke, It's Shenade. It's the poets and storytellers, the athletes and players, the place where all manner of myth and legend are made. Because Ireland is more than a day. It's who we are, to the core of our beam. But on Patty's Day we share this with the world. So on Patty's Day, the whole world is green.
Speaker 3: Gave me chills, man, you know, right, that's how I felt. But you know what's mad At some point like that will probably be like banned. It'll be like illegal to share that or say like, yeah, this is how I feel about something. It'll be like, you know, you can't.
Speaker 6: Say that for the offer the other all the other ethnic groups and stuff like that. That's the craziest thing is that we as as people, as as proud Canadians or proud Irishmen, we can't essentially there will get to a point where we can't even just defend ourselves, and that is what they've always wanted. You know, the more I've researched this stuff, the more it always goes back to the same kind of group of people. And it's not just saying it's just desionist or whatever. It's also the idea banking system and all the other ship that's going on.
Speaker 3: I haven't I'll be honest, I'm not well versed in the whole, Like Palestinian like all that bullshit. I don't really I've paid. Yeah, like I can't. I can't speak too much on it because I don't really involve myself in that. But like Ireland has well from what from what I've been told it, Ireland has like aligned itself with Palestine. Yeah, it's like the thing, that's what you get told here so.
Speaker 7: They can bring them into your country because.
Speaker 3: Then yeah, so it's like, yeah, we're like all about it, and like there's been like so many notable people are like, oh, our brothers in Ireland and all this ship. Now, I, as an Irish person, do not feel that from the like boots on the ground. I have heard nobody in any sphere or anything I've been in. This's like yeah, Palestine, wou I've heard all these creepy.
Speaker 7: What they're doing.
Speaker 3: But anyway, my point being is like all this stuff about like you know, aligning with all these different countries are saying like oh yeah this and that, and about Afghans and Syria and yeah. Look, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't like to be in in those places and have my house blown up, my kids dying in my arms. Not I'm not saying that that's like a good thing or like fuck those people who cares let the other die. I'm not saying that like.
Speaker 20: That.
Speaker 3: We were ruled by Britain for eight hundred fucking years, right, and eventually got independence, right, and it was supposed to be like the greatest day in Irish history when in our generals and all the time got to stand there and watch the sergeants and stuff in the lieutenants of the English Army lower the British flag and they got to raise the tri color. And now it's like, I, you know, go to these places and they lower the tri color and raise all of these creepy like the third world flags and stuff of country. We literally couldn't give a fuck about it. I'm like, why are we doing that? And all these like LGBT flags And I'm like, what's the problem though, with just flying the flag?
Speaker 6: If anything's happening here evident in public schools, it's a cult, man, And like the people like, yeah, what's being done to the Palestinians is wrong.
Speaker 7: The people that are doing it are inhuman.
Speaker 6: They I've seen enough playing darts with babies, all sorts of horrible things that you can't even imagine that if you don't know or you're not paying attention, it's disgusting. You're showing you're inhuman people because you think your God's chosen people. And it's discussed and like those people deserve a home too. They they've used always the Middle East specifically to be used as this blanket cover for their activities. Even things like ISIS and stuff like that were created by Masad. That's a fact. Al Qaeda, the Taliban was literally under the CIA. His name was Saw him in Lad's name. We'll get to this at some point, maybe near and I eleven. But his name is tim osman Man. He was like the the code name that he had for the CIA was tim Osman. It was all part of a show with the world is a stage, right.
Speaker 3: So I'm about halfway true day of a. Dyke's book nine eleven. It's literally a thousand pages long.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to get through some of his books.
Speaker 3: They're fucking massive, Like it's People would be shocked some of the stuff I've read in that book, even if half of it is actually actually.
Speaker 6: Highlights some of it, and we could do like a nine eleven episode. You know, this was all longer than I thought, and there's still going to be more to come. With a heart too about the melting Pot, because I want to dive into that stuff and then at some point, like eventually down the road. This is what I was thinking of doing originally, But then at the time I knew that we would talk and we would show clips and uh to try to prove our point, to try to prove like other people are also talking about this, other people are also pissed.
Speaker 7: Do not see the destruction of this country?
Speaker 6: But I also have one about the hidden agenda behind mass immigration that breaks down why it isn't even a good thing and why we've been lied to about this idea of like immigration. And it's like it's fairly long and really breaks down. I don't know, I don't want what that sound is all the time. It's like heard again.
Speaker 7: I wonder if people in the audio I heard it once or twice.
Speaker 3: I didn't hear anyone hears it.
Speaker 6: On the video or audio later on, like let me know, like a comment on Spotify or something, if you hear that stuff at all, very strange. But uh, you know, and it's just like, uh, you know, there's a lot to cover because this is an important issue, and you know, at some point we'll leave that one because I want long. It's pretty long, because it actually breaks down. I found this good article of why it's not good for our our cultures or our countries and why it's actually it's a blatant lie and only being pushed on us. And you know, the world's a crazy place. It's only gonna get crazier, you know. And you hear like a whistlinger, So that's the dog. That's that's that's the doctors to it. But there's like there's like this weird god.
Speaker 7: So then I don't know what it is. It's happened a couple times we're recording. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 6: And now everybody that sees this, please on rumble give it a like, share it, YouTube x, all that stuff like comments. Share it does mean more than you think. Uh, when we're able to kind of get out there, you know, tell your friends if you enjoy the show, if you're listening on audio, give us five star rate and reviews. You know, you don't have to agree with everything that we say, but you must agree with the idea that you know, people have a right to their own home, in their own countries and their own cultures. And that's what makes the world a great place. Is if I want to go embrace German culture, I'll go to Germany. If I want to see you know, if I want to see what Britain's like, I'll go, like go to England. And I can because it's something different now. And well if they if this keeps at it, well for forever, change uh what it is there won't be it won't be Britain anymore.
Speaker 7: It'll be something else.
Speaker 6: The more that you come in uh our countries and you change our cultures and our religions and our traditions, the more it becomes something else.
Speaker 7: And we don't want that.
Speaker 6: And I think that everyone has a right to their own homeland and their own people, and and a right to want.
Speaker 7: To be around their own people.
Speaker 6: So don't take anything I say out of context, because like, at the end of the day, I care for all people, but I'm watching my people be destroyed and it makes me sad.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna tell you, and I'm just saying I'm I I do genuinely care about all people. I don't ever like seeing like those grim videos of some of those Middle Eastern countries and stuff, and some of the shy and innocent people. Look, don't get me wrong, there's scummy people ever, but you know, there's a lot of innocent people suffering for no reasons and probably don't even know why that they're suffering, and just can't get out of it. There is no way to get out of it. And I can't claim to understand what like sitting from a place of privilege, I guess to a degree. Right now, in a first world country like and I mean, but you know, eventually we'll all be the fucking same.
Speaker 6: It'll be just like idea of bringing everyone to the same equality of a poor impovers.
Speaker 3: Nations as it stands, I suppose I come from a place of like I'm sitting, I have internet, I have everything at my fingertips right now. I can't claim to say, oh, yeah, well, I know what it's like to be in Syria and be bombed and suffer. I have no idea, and I'm not saying I don't give a shit about that, but like, I feel like we should focus on our own issues and our own people first, and then by all means, if there's anything left, we can band together or whatever and try and fix some of these issues. But this thing of like like you said, masking issues and be like, oh, well, it's the Ukrainian people and this fucking shit and that's that ship. That's like, but our own countries already food made their countries into a shitholes.
Speaker 6: They did though, like if they if they could have built the infrastructure and made their own they would have done.
Speaker 3: It, like and that's and of course they're you could like how much money is being collected over the last fifty years for all these like Africa, these places, it's like, we're still building skills. And I'm like, Jesus Christ, there must be literally millions.
Speaker 6: Of UNICEF and all the stuff that they're pushing for UNISEFF. How much money that they gave for like and for what what has happened? Oh, it got laundered into certain people's pockets, all that scam cancer, all that stuff, all those like charity groups, uh like Sarah McLaughlin commercials with a black boy flies on his face that was all used for propaganda. So they can just steal fucking people's money. And guess what white people do have the most. They're the most empathetic race out of any race on the face of this earth. That's why we do care about trying to like house other people. And we spent ye UNISEF was a scam, trillions and trillions of dollars that could have fixed every Third world country. And then you know this idea is like, well, you you destroyed these other people's countries, so you have to house all of their people. And I'm like, when was India in a war last what are you talking about? Like or some of these other countries the Pakistan. They're saying that are like, oh yeah, you guys need to bring in all these people. You know, we don't need to house everybody at expense of our own people, right, So there will be more to come. Could definitely do this Melting Pot episode sometime soon so I can get through some more of these clips. I had a feeling because I know you had a lot to say and wanted to get into the stuff. And I'm glad that we did this and covered this, and I think we did it in a way that should no matter who you are, or where you come from, or what your ethnicity is, or what country you come from, you should understand what we're saying and why we're saying it.
Speaker 7: It's not hate, it's not a racist.
Speaker 3: And the other thing is, I'm not even saying that there's some people out there to have this immediate like, oh, well, the fixture to this is for us to get weapons and stuff and go out like martyr these people in the streets. And I'm not even saying that. I'm saying we need to send these people back to wherever they came from and then figured out from there because it doesn't work now, it hasn't worked in their own country, and now it's not. Our countries are already not in great shape, and that we're bringing these people from other countries into our country that have no idea about our culture, how we behave, We have no real desire or idea about Hey, it's how they behave.
Speaker 7: It's just not going to work. Like so, I mean, yeah, we'll make a point. They need to go back. They have to go back. But like, and we'll get into this on the next episode of the Melting Plot stuff.
Speaker 6: Is the point of yeah, like the people that are coming here that get educated and not going back to their countries to help educate the rest of their countries. So the people that would have benefited from getting educated and going back to the country to help build infrastructure and build a better country, they're staying in the countries that have already built themselves into a proper civilized society, or at least it used to be, right. So the more that we do this, the more that it destroy every country and the people that are also in the Third World. That the money that comes from the Western world India would even exist, all these countries would pretty much have killed ourselves.
Speaker 3: I actually think if given the option right and not saying that this is the right answering, but I think if I was given two options about accept what's happening currently and the amount of money that's been wasted on bringing all these people in and trying to make them like hired of our culture and giving them houses, but you know, I think I'd actually rather I think I'd actually rather leave these people in Pakistan and Somalian and all the money we're waste anyway on them in our own countries. Just send them to them. Just send that to them.
Speaker 10: Yeah, will.
Speaker 6: And that's what an m ca'se point was that if you can allow white nations to flourish and a proper capitalist society, not this greed filled, predatory greed societies that we have of like we build prosperous great countries. And then once we've became prosperous and have a working, functional society where everyone works, almost like the society that someone in he was trying to build. Not saying he was good or bad, but I'm saying there's things that need to be questioned about what happened and what he was doing, and why it's been hidden from us for so long and why he's been paid. Debt's the one of the biggest villains, But they don't talk about Stallin or Mao or some of these other people. As often is is we need to realize that they would be Once we become prosperous, then we can help them out. That's how it should have been, and that's how it could have been. But they've stolen all of our money for their own benefit, the oligarchs and the bankers. They could Elon Musk could fix the Third World within ten years, but he's not gonna do that because he's part of it.
Speaker 7: They're all part of it.
Speaker 3: And I wouldn't say I'm not defending him or anything like that, but I did see somewhere someone said something like that to him at one point, and I think he actually said, if you can prove to me and show me how you would go about that, that I wouldn't just be handing money to some organization then by all.
Speaker 6: Means facilitated and work with people to do so right, So you'd have to like actually a full proof plan.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'm I don't know if I'm right now, and if it's Singapore that like Singapore are quite clever and how they run their country and they're very like Singapore or first there's a kind.
Speaker 7: Of it's there's also.
Speaker 6: What's that there's that one country the guy was like rounding up all the cartels and essentially like using the military to get rid of all the drug dealers. All that's Columbia or something something like that where the guy was like had enough and he was like supposed to be a Christian, you know, and like it is, can we manage our own countries? Because if you see how they treat their own people, like, uh, we gotta end this, but we'll definitely talk about this stuff. But like there is an India there. They they have a cast system worse than any other that I've seen on Earth, where they will treat other tribes of Indians like sub human literally. Uh So it's like you were like you people pointing the finger at all of us, some white people or whatever. Look at your own country, Like what you do with your own people, Look how you treat your own kind.
Speaker 7: It's crazy, man.
Speaker 6: Like even look at how they hit News treat the Sikhs and the Seeks treat the Hindus. I'm like, you guys are like barbaric in a lot of ways, and then you come to our countries and it's you destroy our countries or your barbaric ways stuff, maybe coming to some realization that maybe you're the problem, you know. So yeah, I do think that, so you know, And like I said, this is not against anybody that's not meant to be fucking racist and all the other shit that they're gonna try to claim if they do. But it's just about having pride in our own self and our own countries and our own culture and our own heritage and wanting to preserve that.
Speaker 22: That is it.
Speaker 6: And I also mean that for the people that came here to assimilated, whether you be Chinese, from Africa, Jamaica. Like my incame from Jamaica, right, like I've and she sounds like Jamaica is pretty dangerous and she was glad to be here, Like I have no problems with any of that. Like, and my cousin that's Jamaican would agree with me on this stuff, right, So he's like more of like a white Jamaican, Like he always jokes that he is Jamaican, but it's like he's like a white white Jamaican.
Speaker 24: You know.
Speaker 6: The French came over there, you know, but like I had nothing against anybody. And if you enjoyed the show, please give us a five star rate and review, like comments, share all that good stuff.
Speaker 7: It would mean a.
Speaker 6: Lot, and we'll see you next time. I will keep talking. Make sure you support my music and all music platforms. I would really appreciate it. The Parasites and Parliament song for the Richmond North of Richmond has done fairly well. I could have done though. Brett's help helped me film the music video. So if you go to YouTube look up the Raptilian, it will say do you mean the Reptilian again? Just click though Raptilian or look up Parasites in Parliament you might be able to find it that way. But the support of my music would mean a great deal because I've done that far longer than podcasting.
Speaker 7: So thank you for joining us. I am like actually legitimately tired from this conversation.
Speaker 3: Night here I was talking about.
Speaker 6: I'm worn out, all right. Thank you for your support, Thank you for joining us. Stay strange, everybody, Stay strange.
Speaker 26: Atokau of Atao.
Speaker 9: Thomson's specsics