Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, Here we go. Everyone is where they need to be this morning, Good morning, This is Ed McMahon. And now ladies and gentlemen, heez.
Speaker 2: Ride right, all right.
Speaker 1: Right, Ryan show back at full strength. Wait you wake your hands off those snakies tat Tuesday. But even bigger than that, the Marquis reads today is hashtag every twenty minutes. Hashtag every twenty minutes. Monster Jam tickets on the XM Ryan Show. Chilli will start it in ten seconds and you will have twenty minutes to do what he asks, and then you'll have to do that all morning long. Monster Jam tickets go on sale today, so we're gonna talk about that. Steve the bread Man apparently one yesterday he's continuing his twenty weis. He's going for win number three fresh out of bed head to head at six twenty. Monster Jam tickets on the air on the fun Fact Flashback twentieth Anniversary tickets at seven twenty, and the Suburbs Summer Sizzler rolls on Woodlands takes on Roe Sharon today at eight twenty. We got tickets in the pit for Limbiscuit at nine ten, and we've got pit tickets to I prevail hailstorm both shows this weekend. We got pit passes nine o'clock hour. It's gonna be insane, ten percent chancer rains, sunny Hive of ninety seven. Good morning Tessa. On to Houston's headlines.
Speaker 3: Hey Goo, Morning Rod, and good morning Home Room. We'll start with some politics. Vice President Kamala Harrison, a running mate, will hold a campaign rally in Philly today, but first just got to reveal who that running mate is. Harris apparently spent the weekend interviewing prospective picks and includes Pennsylvania Governor Jos Shapiro, Minnesota Governor Tim Waltson, Arizona Senator Mark Kelly.
Speaker 4: Tropical Storm Debbie continues to push.
Speaker 3: To the north after making landfall as a Cat one hurricane yesterday. We talked about this. It hit Florida's Big Bend area. The National Hurricane Center says Debbie is moving across southeastern Georgia at just seven miles per hour, but forecaster warning of major, possibly historic flooding throughout the southeast over the next several days. At least five deaths, four in Florida and another in Georgia, have already been blamed on that storm. All right, let's switch gears here. Dul Chingbana just launched a new perfume and you're thinking, okay, cool, what's it smell like.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not for you. It's for your dog.
Speaker 3: It's called Fife and it's named after Dominico Dulce's dog Alex. It's been approved by vets. It lasts all day, and according to them, the dogs really enjoy the scent. As you'd expect. It is not cheap. A three and a half ounce bottle a perfume for your dog costs just over one hundred bucks, okay, and that logo in the front plated with twenty four carricle.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: So just now you know there's a phono promo video they've made.
Speaker 5: We've got that up on the blog page.
Speaker 3: Hey, Brookshield is auctioning off the Calvin Kline genes she wore in an infamous ad campaign back in nineteen eighty.
Speaker 4: She was only fifteen years old.
Speaker 3: They're valuing these jeanes at fifty thousand dollars. Those ads were pretty provocative at the time, and they'd still be controversial today given the fact that she was only fifteen A few years ago. Brooke said she was naive at the time and didn't think it was sexual in nature.
Speaker 1: It makes those genes super creepy that she's auctioning them off.
Speaker 5: I agree. I think this is the creepiest story we have today.
Speaker 1: Do you want to know what comes between me and my Calvins?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 5: Fifteen old?
Speaker 1: Climb jeans fifteen years old? Why is she doing this? I need the money.
Speaker 5: I don't think so. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: In case you missed, Jelly Rolls showed up at SummerSlam this past weekend and absolutely killed it. The ww had previously announced that he was going to provide the theme songs for the event, but no one expected Jelly to get in the ring. If you watch Jelly choke Slam Austin theory, you're wonder eight like, is does he have a future with the WWE?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Is this this new thing? His commitment levels one hundred? Go watch the clip on the music loog page. The crowd absolutely goes wild. Those are Houston headlines.
Speaker 6: Take it alex Well, the Astros, Fell, the Rangers, and extras. Last night, four to three, Caleb Ferguson gave up a walk off home run in the bottom of the ninth. They're gonna play the Rangers again tonight. Framber Valdes have been in the mountain for the Stros first pitches at seven oh five, and you can hear the game on our sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety.
Speaker 5: In the Olympics, TMOSA.
Speaker 6: Added eight more medals to their total yesterday in Paris. Some highlights from the day include Simone Biles winning silver in the women's floor routine. Her teammate Jordan Childs got bronze, Caroline Marks win gold for the US in surfing. We also got silver's and men's pole vaulting, mixed skeet shooting, and the mixed triathon relay. We have seventy nine total medals, which is the most by far, and we're tied with China for the most golds at twenty one. In soccer, Houston Dynas you gotta win. Last night they shut out Real Salt Lake three nothing in the League's Cup. On now advanced, they're out of thirty two where they're gonna play to Luca from the Mexican.
Speaker 5: League in that round. That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 1: But all right, ninety four or five buzz three doors down out on the Road with Creed. It's a sold out show, just one of the many many shows that are happening this summer and is spilling into September. We've got a huge weekend. I mean, what a massive weekend out there. It's the Woodland's Pavilion. Liftbiscuit is playing on Sunday. We got tickets in the pit for you at ninety ten. I prevail, Hailstorm is Saturday. We have pit tickets for you. Chile has them both in the nine o'clock hour, so make sure you're sticking around for the fourth and final hours. I know it's home room. Good morning. Hello, everyone is here. We're back at the strength that we're supposed to be at. All four of us are here. Apparently Steve the Brettman made it through.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I thk you about it.
Speaker 1: After the break, somebody's asking me, could someone explain what happened this morning the fresh out of bed head head I don't know. I wasn't here, but I'll see if I can get some kind of an explanation. Steve somehow comes away with the wind, so he goes for win number three, fresh out of bed head to head. But I think it's really all about these monster GM tickets. Now we are on the X at Rod Ryan Show formerly Twitter. It's weird because I miss a day. I come back and then Chill, He's gonna be mad at me. I didn't do anything. I don't even think I came up with this. Well, I did come up with this a long time ago. I mean it's this should be easy by now.
Speaker 7: Hi chilling, Hey, good morning Rod, And no I'm not upset. I'm having a good day. Thanky for asking him.
Speaker 1: I know there's some extra work that goes into this hashtag every twenty minutes, but what an amazing opportunity for our listeners to win. This is a four pack and pit passes every twenty minutes.
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, so we awesome. Yeah, it's awesome.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 7: I the way the economy is, man, this is a blessing.
Speaker 8: So all you got to do is just participate in that you can have an opportunity to win.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well that's on the exit. You're off and running right now. The first pair, the first four pack, will be given away on the X in ten minutes from now.
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, okay, it's been to the profile to the top.
Speaker 9: Very good.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's where you need to go for that. Boy. It is ten after already, it's not time for the first phone call of the name or I don't have much time, but I want to say good morning to Heather. Heather, how are you?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 10: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Ron?
Speaker 1: What you got for the first phone call? Man?
Speaker 10: I gotta tell you about the concert on Sun or Saturday?
Speaker 1: Was that mud Vein mud Vein Megadez?
Speaker 10: Yeah, Rachel sit those tickets over me because she had another concert. And let me tell you, I lost my shoes, my phone, crowd surf twice, lost a shirt, found a shirt.
Speaker 1: It was I've never heard anybody so happy to be with out their phone. You really lost your phone at the show?
Speaker 10: Yeah, and one of the machh pits. I lost my phone luckily after losing my truck because I didn't know where I parked because my phone was lost. When we finally found the truck, we were able to track my phone back to the place, so I was able to go back and get it. And that somebody turned it in.
Speaker 5: Oh so that is unheard of.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so I was able to retrieve my phone back.
Speaker 1: It was working, and I mean cracked screen.
Speaker 10: What the screen was cracked, but it's just the screen protector. Everything's still fine. I got to replace already. I know that is so unheard of.
Speaker 1: I got a weird relationship with and not that I know him at all, but like megadev is, sometimes I'm okay with it. Sometimes Dave Mustain, I never thought he could sing. How did he sound?
Speaker 10: Actually, to be honest with you, mud vain and all that remains. They were the star of the show to me. But I still love Megadeth, so that's what I grew up with. Of course I love Megadeth. And it was just a chaotic night, but me and my dad had a large times. A Yeah, it was so much fun. And thank you, Rachel, I know you're listening in. Thank you for those tickets. We had a really large time and I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: These are the gals that square it off against each other in the fresh out of bed head to head, and then they finally got to meet each other at the at the Ditch day and then yeah, she asked me for your She asked me for your email. So I'm glad that you guys hooked up and were able to exchange some tickets. So that's awesome, Heather, thank you so much. I'm sorry, I'm just off to such a late start. I've got to take a short break. Let me come back in a rect check for you. We'll find out what's trending, and then we'll get set up for the Fresh out of bed Rock and aal tearing and very soon rod.
Speaker 2: Ryan Morning Show six to ten am.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five the Buzz. Welcome back rod Ryan Show. Everyone's here back at full strength, getting set up for the Fresh out of bed Head to head Monster Jam. Tickets first four pack giving away on the X formerly Twitter at rod Ryan Show so hashtag every twenty minutes were given away a four pack of tickets with Pitt passes. So I know that's gonna be trending all morning long. It always does when we do this bit. Ten percent chanceer rain, sunny high of ninety seven today. What else is trending?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just gonna say our ex is blowing up right now. Also an ex, Central Park, and Bear and RFK are all trending. They have been since yesterday. It wasn't on our bingo card that RFK Junior says he dropped a bear carcass in Central Park and he admitted it to Roseanne bar on her podcast. I was like, not on the bingo card, but it is definitely trending, and it was weird. Dude, man, that ten year anniversary of him doing that is I believe, like this month, So you had answered. If you had questions about that bear carcass, ten.
Speaker 5: Years later, you have answers.
Speaker 3: Another thing that is trending right now is zac Efron. He had a scare in Abiza where he had to be hospitalized. Apparently he jumped into a pool and hit the bottom of it, possibly getting water in his lung.
Speaker 4: So zac Efron going through it.
Speaker 3: And then Machine Gun Kelly was a guest on the Dumb Blonde podcast.
Speaker 4: That's Bunny XO Jelly.
Speaker 3: Roll's wife, so he admitted to her that he's been sober for a full year. So good for him, Good.
Speaker 5: For Machine Gun Kelly.
Speaker 4: That's's trending on ninety four five the bus.
Speaker 11: Good one and everybody, This is Steve the bread Man and I am your fresh out.
Speaker 5: Of bed Head to head two day champion.
Speaker 11: Now is definitely the worst question in the history of this game. Tessa, join me tomorrow and test Tuesday for more some wacky hijenks bitches and test its at it.
Speaker 1: It will be win number three. So there's that, and then there is Jeff's email. Can someone explain what happened this morning? It made no sense. Even went to the podcast and I still couldn't understand what the hell happened In the fresh out of bed head to.
Speaker 5: Head we dump We had to dump S word.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's pretty easy though, So.
Speaker 3: We dumped that and then it probably fanaggled that first question because of it, you mean, or maybe even.
Speaker 6: Steve and Sean, and then we heard an S word and then had a dump out and then it was a whole.
Speaker 5: Thing's the whole thing?
Speaker 1: Okay, we made it.
Speaker 5: Look at us today, we survived, all right.
Speaker 1: If if you want to play today, don't swear seven one, three two.
Speaker 2: Rod Ryan Show on ninety four five the Bus.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five the Bus, Good Morning rod Ryan Show on a ten Tuesday. But more importantly, it's hashtag every twenty minutes. We're working on our second four pack already, okay, I mean doing more in the six o'clock hour than these other radio shows do all day. I can promise you that that I that you make book on that missy Okay. On the X at Rod Ryan Show, four pack of Monster Jam tickets with pit passes. I'll give them away in homeroom too on the air, but I'm focusing in on this fresh out of bed head to Head ten chance of rain Sunny Hype ninety seven. Let's go and now each time for the fresh out of bed head to Head challenge. Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 11: Steve, Yeah, sir, your morning home room.
Speaker 1: Are you? Are you the one that swore yesterday?
Speaker 12: Okay?
Speaker 11: It was a very Monday game, and I stand by the fact that I did not swear. I don't think Sean swore either. I think just between the Steves and the Shawn's and the questions, I think Alex just kind of playing on the side the caution, which is okay, But I don't think there was any cuss words.
Speaker 5: Say.
Speaker 6: I looked at Captain Cash to my right yesterday. Yeah, Captain Cash's eyes were wide open, as big as they could be, as in a someone just dropped an S bomb?
Speaker 1: Hell was there an S bomb on the air yesterday?
Speaker 9: They both said their names and then there was somebody dropped the number two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, all right, Well Steve. Listen, let's as my friend how was saying, let's turn this baby around. You're going for win number three. You're taking on Ross the boss. Good morning, Ross, Morning Ross Cross. You're not gonna swear, are you? No, sir, No, Ross would never do that. You played last year? How'd you do a beat White Rodney?
Speaker 5: And then I won? Pumped it?
Speaker 1: You won? Pumped it? Okay? All right, well listen, just shout out your name when you think you know the answer, don't shout out any swear words, and then get too correct and win this.
Speaker 3: Ooh, I have a pair of chake is to see thirty seconds to Mars and afi at windin'swa.
Speaker 5: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Steve and Ross. Question number one, what pizza place says? No one else? Pizza's the fight?
Speaker 3: I heard Steve? You heard Ross? I only oh okay, I heard a very small step in there. Steve, you said your name?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 1: Maybe Ross Ross?
Speaker 5: What's the answer? PreK pizza hut Ross on the board?
Speaker 1: Next question, what sport features a ten count? Steve? Ten count three two one tennis? You're gonna kick yourself? What sport features a ten count allowing you to continue to fight? If you get knocked down boxing Ross, Steve Bredman, he's there standing ten County. Are you just are you just chiming in? Now?
Speaker 11: Did you tut so many?
Speaker 1: Steve? You lost the game?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 11: Now, I'm not listening to the podcast on that first one.
Speaker 1: But we'll be back in day, same, same, same, All right, Ross, what's up?
Speaker 5: Brother?
Speaker 1: Can you join us tomorrow?
Speaker 5: Absolutely? All right? Bro, hang on, They're.
Speaker 1: Rod Ryan Show, The Buzz Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show. Papa Roach getting Away with Murder last Friday. If you go out looking for it, it's easy. It's a duet between Jacoby and Carrie Underwood. They did release that on Friday and I got a chance to listen to it and it's pretty great. In that new Poppa Roach song, Rob Ryan Show, I can full strength tat Tuesday. It happens to be hashtag every twenty minutes today. That's how you're gonna win your Monster Jam tickets, or you could just win some on the air with us. Those are coming up here and we got those for you in homeroom. But yeah on the X at rod Ryan's Show, a lot of you getting after it. We have another four pack that's going to be given away in about four minutes. Sunny's Guys today ten percent chance of ran high ninety seven with a new champion, a fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Here's your current champion.
Speaker 14: Good morning everybody, it's Ross the balls. I am your first out of bed head to head one day champion. All right, last October I one pump jumped it. That is not going to happen again. Join me on Wednesday when I make it win number two.
Speaker 1: It just everybody is saying that there was an S word on the show yesterday.
Speaker 5: So Adam the Cop went back and looked at the YouTube version.
Speaker 6: YouTube is cool, Like you could say F words and S words on YouTube and it doesn't get dumped. He went and looked at the YouTube version yesterday. Right, He said that it was clear.
Speaker 1: But is there any way to determine who said.
Speaker 5: It or it just saying it?
Speaker 4: No one's admitting it that.
Speaker 5: It was said.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well let's go.
Speaker 12: It's the fuck that to the day we make you look smart your body. This the fuck that to the day.
Speaker 1: I'm leaning towards Steve the Breadman because he's the one to set it that it didn't even happen at all. Alright, brought us some fun facts for you today. Uh, well, this is good news, right. The USA men's one hundred meter fastest man in the world is an American, but not breaking Usain Bolt's world record. Usain Bolt's world record in the one hundred meter sprint has stood for fifteen years, which is longer than anyone has held that record in history. Wow, that's something that just that's one of those records that before Usain Bolt would be that record would be broken every single time. Yeah, every single well year.
Speaker 2: And the.
Speaker 5: Was the total nine seconds.
Speaker 1: It's insane. It's you saying, yeah, Uh, people have never had a nosebleed is lucky?
Speaker 3: Whoa, I haven't had a lot, but the ones I've had.
Speaker 5: An awful Oh, I've had a lot.
Speaker 1: How did you have some nosebleeds playing hockey? A couple? They weren't They weren't natural. Well, Alex, you played hockey, okay, so the cage saved you. When you played football?
Speaker 5: I did play football. Noseleachs Uh No, no, no football.
Speaker 1: Nosele really, Oh my god, I had a thousand of them.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Speaking of football, the first pass that Brett farv Ever completed in the NFL was to Brett farv himself. That's neat. Yeah. Brett Fav's first ever pass attempt was tipped by a defensive lineman. Brett Favre caught his own pass. He lost seven yards on the play.
Speaker 12: Stop FuG back to the day, We make you look smart and funny. Here, buddy, it's the FuG Back to the Day.
Speaker 5: It's pretty fun, fact there it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's you giving away?
Speaker 3: I've got a four pack of tickets with pit passes to Monster Jam.
Speaker 13: It's your fun.
Speaker 1: Will people know the first movie with a CGI character in the lead role?
Speaker 5: I think so?
Speaker 1: Okay? What was the movie? Came out in nineteen ninety five seven one three two one two five nine four five. That's your flashback. It's now time for rock out with your stock out with Captain Cash. What the holy hell happened yesterday?
Speaker 5: How?
Speaker 9: Uh well, let me just dive right into it. Go ahead, there's a comment. This not very normal. The Dow was down one thousand and thirty four points. Yeah, kick off this morning at thirty eight thousand and seven oh three. NASTAC down five seventy six to sixteen thousy two hundred Benchmarktin your treasuries at a three point eighty five percent. An oil stands at seventy three dollars forty seven cents of barrel to the most actives. The big studs on the Dow, they were nothing was up. The duds, Intel, Apple, and Cisco on the economic calendar. This morning, we'll get numbers on the US trade deficit for June. Right now. Futures they are on the upside, looking pretty good. Hang on to this would be a positive opening right here on Wall Street. That's it. I'm in here. This is Halan the neature director with the Ramon James porting for the Rod Ryan Show. From Ramy James on Sam Filip Penegusta and don't forget toys, rock out with your stockout.
Speaker 15: Famian's expressed are those of hell Land and not necessarily those are Raymond James and associates than come ever nat AS, IBC, IART Radio or at sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. There's no insurance transmission. We'll continue if this is not a solicitation, offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to your becase programs are educational and informational services on link. The studs of duds are based on movement, as reported by.
Speaker 1: Young ninety four or five The Buzz Welcome back Rod Ryan Show. He is Sack, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 5: This is Hannah?
Speaker 1: All right, Hannah, welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing great? How are you awesome? First movie with a CGI character in the lead role, nineteen ninety five. What's the movie? Cashper Easy? That's easy money for you. Congratulations win Yeah, Monster Jam four pack with pit passes October nineteenth, NRG Stadium. Everyone else, you can go on the ax. We're doing hashtag every twenty minutes. But tickets do go on sale today through Ticketmaster, So Hannah will see you out there.
Speaker 5: Okayoo, thank you.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for being a part of homeroom. Make sure you come down and see us in the pits. Shine down, Dead, don't Die on the Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz, Shine Down of course. Brent and Zach going to be a part of The Rod Ryan Show twentieth Anniversary party October twelfth, Carbock Brewery. You have to win your way in and we get giving away tickets today of course we are seven. Will be your next opportunity to win your way into the brewery for our big Celebrationptember cent chance of rain Sunny Hive of ninety seven. You got about six minutes to go for the next four pack. Chili's gonna blow out his third. Well then with the ones we just gave away on the air, it'll be our fourth four pack. Tickets to Master Jam Osterjam tickets going on sale today through Ticketmaster hashtag every twenty minutes on the ex Tessa has Houston's headlines.
Speaker 3: Officials in Savannah, Georgia, are calling what started out yesterday is Hurricane Debbie, now once in a thousand year potential rainfall event. The National Hurricane Center says Debbie could cause historic and catastrophic flooding throughout the Southeast. The storm has caused at least five deaths in Florida and Georgia. Google is a monopolis. That's what a federal judge ruled against Google in a major antitrust suit, saying the search giant squash competition to maintain its monopoly. Expect appeals to follow, possibly ending with a Supreme Court ruling.
Speaker 5: This is a big one.
Speaker 3: There's a new report out on bargain hunting, and it includes a list of things that are priced too high everything. Yeah, maybe not surprising price too high. Lists of gas.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The current average price, I mean is three forty seven nationally. It's down nine percent from last year at this time when it was three eighty three. I hate still very expensive.
Speaker 1: I hate that I'm comfortable with the price of gas right now. I mean, it's high, but it just seems like that's just a way that it is. What you guys are paying for fast food right now. That seems to be something that should be outraged.
Speaker 3: Fastrage runner up on the expensive list, followed by meat and fish, automobiles, smartphones, eggs, clothing, personal care items, snacks, and medicine. But despite those prices, there are things people are willing.
Speaker 4: To splurge on. So I want to get back to.
Speaker 3: The list because the meat and the fish yesterday, I've been going just to Costco to get my proteins, to get it like more in bulk, and.
Speaker 5: It's still so expensive.
Speaker 3: It's so expensive, and I have to plan on eating that thing a couple of times because you know, if I buy its small, it feels like it's almost the same price, and then it's gone and I'm like, okay, gotta go back. So, yeah, meat and proteins, stuff that is good for us seems to be really expensive.
Speaker 1: I get. I mean, listen, nobody is expecting things to be nineteen eighty prices. But when you see what a shopping cart looked like for with one hundred dollars worth of groceries in it years ago, and what a shopping cart one hundred dollars is nothing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you had, you could do one.
Speaker 1: Hundred dollars, could have ten things in your car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got, No, I got.
Speaker 3: I literally got three things of different proteins. I got a box of cereal which is bigger at Costco, some like taco seasoning, and it was.
Speaker 5: One hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Did you get?
Speaker 4: I got honey.
Speaker 3: Bunches of oats with almonds.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really good, really good. A woman in Florida was arrested last Saturday after she assaulted her husband. What did she assault him? With a soft taco tortilla? They were arguing because he was upset because it was his birthday and he wanted McDonald's, but she got him taco bell, So she claims he threw the tacoboll baggater, So she responded by assaulting him with a tortilla from a soft taco. It hit him in the face and was somehow still there when the officer showed up.
Speaker 4: Maybe it was just part of it, but the police.
Speaker 3: Report says when I arrived, the burrito was still on the victim's face. The man obviously not seriously injured, but the lady was arrested for misdemeanor domestic battery.
Speaker 1: Are you looking at the Crazy criminal ball page?
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 1: So there's that Hollywood actor that is here. That's from Houston.
Speaker 4: Channel View, the Channel View guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he, I mean, I don't know him. Apparently he was on the Oprah Winfrey Network on a bunch of things.
Speaker 3: He was also on Billions. I believe that showed Billions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's been charged with murder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Achlle McDowell's an actor from Channelvie who's been charged with murder. He was he did appear in court. Apparently he killed He's accused of killing another dude I think in the some apartment complex there. But yeah, pretty crazy. That's on the Crazy Criming a blog page as well.
Speaker 5: Wild, very wild.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the music blog page because Metallica was playing at Fenway. It was really funny because Robert TERRHEO was warning the crowd. They were like, look, we're about to play something super heavy. If you start washing, we don't want you to get injured. And then they were like, okay, ready. They cranked up some Neil Diamond. They were at Fenway Park, so they go playing. They go on to play Sweet Caroline. That's what they play at the home games. The crowd love Sweet Caroline, the Metallica version and there were not any mos injuries reported.
Speaker 5: Those are Houston sidlines.
Speaker 1: Okay sports, the Astros.
Speaker 5: Full of the Rangers, and extras.
Speaker 6: Last night four to three, kleb Ferguson gave up a walk off home run in the bottom of the tenth. They're going to play the Rangers again to see if the framber Valvedez is going to be in the mount for the Stros.
Speaker 5: He'll be going up against the Rangers.
Speaker 6: Tyler Malee first pitches at seven oh five and you can listen to it on our sister station, Sports Talk seven to ninety. In the Olympics, Team USA added eight more metals, so they're total. Yesterday in Paris, some Highlights from the day include Smone Biles winning silver in the women's floor routine. Her teammate Jordan Childs got the bronze in that event as well. Caroline Marks won gold for the US in surfing. We also got silver's in men's pole vaulting, mixed skeet shooting, in the.
Speaker 5: Mixed triathlon relay.
Speaker 6: US now has seventy nine total medals, which is the most by far, and we're tied with China for the most gold at twenty one. In soccer, Houston don FC got a win last night. They shut out Real Salt Lake three to nothing in the League's Cup. They now advanced the round of thirty two where they'll played to Luca for the Mexican League.
Speaker 5: In that round. And then on our sports blog page today, a fight broke out.
Speaker 6: Yesterday we got mixed practices in the NFL Giants Lions camp.
Speaker 5: Daniel Jones, the newest bad boy in the NFL, starting a fight with he did. He started a.
Speaker 6: Fight with the Lions defensive lineman and then yeah, they were taking out one of the Giants offensive linemen. He was like, they backed me up, I'm back out my boys too. And now Dana Jones kind of looking hot. He's having a glow up. Dude, Daniel the NF as bad boy this year.
Speaker 1: You heard it there having a hard time with that.
Speaker 5: Watch it. I don't know if Warts blog look at it. It's good.
Speaker 1: I'll think about it. Houston's rocking alternatives.
Speaker 15: The Rod Ross the Morning Show from six to ten AM, ninety four or five Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five the Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 5: That is Radiohead and Creep.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the seventh spot. If you're carrying over from home room, thank you, thank you, thank you for just joining us. Wakey, Wakey, hands off those Cupcakey's people have been very, very active already. You've missed a lot. Okay, I'm glad you're here, but you've missed a lot. Fresh out of d Head to Head, we got a new champion. Gave away some Monster Jam tickets on the air, but every twenty minutes using the hashtag every twenty minutes, we're giving away tickets to go to see Monster Jam October nineteenth. It's a four pack with pit passes. Chili is now working on giving away his fifth four pack. Have until you have until seven twenty to get in all he's asking you is for a little retweet using that hashtag. Make sure we're tagging Monster Jam. Tickets go on sale today through Ticketmaster locations for the show, we will be out there, We'll be down in the pit, all that good stuff. Okay, So we want you to come and see us. Rod Ryan showed twentieth anniversary party tickets this hour at the Carbock Brewer. I already mentioned it.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 1: I got excited because I played the Shinedown song, which you know. I don't know what those guys are gonna do, but we have acoustic performances by Shineedown, subline Blue October, Theory of a Dead Man in the X Sees again. You have to win your way into this show. We'll have tickets for you coming up in just a little bit. Ten percent chance of rain Sunny's guys highs up around ninety seven. It is good to be back in with you yesterday. A couple of you have been asking me about my trip. Number one, it wasn't for London. It was just to do a tour of the campus. I was invited because we're gonna be working with Saint Jude again in December. Saint Jude Hospital children cancer. No parent pays anything out of pocket. There are no bills at all for the parents where there if their kids go through the Saint Jude. Uh that campus, Alex, you said that you've been to it before, which I was surprised you lived in Memphis.
Speaker 5: For sure, we had them.
Speaker 6: They would always come into I was a private school in Memphis, Tennessee.
Speaker 5: And they would always come by and do stuff there.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I've seen like a good a good look at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you go to Memphis. It's Saint Jude and FedEx pretty much. They run the city, those other two big big companies, the things that everyone talks about. Obviously there's other things, but yeah, the Saint Jude campus, it was. It was unbelievable. And we've already kind of worked with Saint Jude for a couple of years now, and I knew what great things they did. A lot of people shared with me what they knew about it. You know here and I think it was even oil and guest Greg said, good on you. He goes boy, that's a big charity for us personally that we that we always give to. Seeing the campus, there was nothing left there was They're so unbelievably thoughtful because they're dealing with children. And God, I met a little girl that went through the process and through everything and she beat cancer and I got a chance to talk to her. And you see kids being wheeled around the campus. There's no wheelchairs there. There's red wagons that they're pulling these kids around with. And the smell, it doesn't smell like a hospital. Okay, they don't want it to smell like a hospital. They don't want anything to be scary for a for a child. It's it's an unbelievable place. And when you hear the story about how it came to be and this actor, Danny Thomas started the whole damn thing. He started the whole thing. An actor started it up. And you see the commercials with Marlow Thomas. That's his daughter that still does a lot of the She's still kind of the face of the place. It's an unbelieve So it's just something that you know, I'll be a little bit more prepared for what we're going to do in December when we do uh, when we try to raise some money for Saint Jude. But if you are just interested to take a look, uh, just google Saint Jude's Hospital and you will be your mind will be blown. I just it's having a kid. I told Alex this, I go once you have that kid. When you see stories on the news, you see something, you see some sick child, you put your child there and it's just I can't believe how unbelievably lucky I've been with London. You just see these kids and it breaks your heart. You know, I saw a lot of kids, you know, you see those bald heads everywhere, and wow.
Speaker 14: It was.
Speaker 1: It was an eye opening experience, a life changing experience for sure. So sorry I missed yesterday, but well I heard things went okay. Ec home room was a little rocky with the fresh out of bed head to head. How did how did the suburb summer Sizzler go?
Speaker 5: Well? Yeah, the one.
Speaker 6: Thing I was right about was them not knowing the song at all, and we got about three quires the way through.
Speaker 1: The saw before somebody buzz Did they got it right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, they missed its Okay, Well, these multiple songs Roacharon, Roacharon and Woodlands playing today at A twenty. I'm going to take a short break when we come back. Rod Ryan showed twentieth anniversary party tickets to one of you. Good Luck rock and alternative fair hues.
Speaker 2: The rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten am, The Buzz ninety.
Speaker 1: Four or five, The Buzz Good Morning rod Ryan Show on this tat Tuesday, sunny Sky ten percent chance of rain, high of ninety seven Bin. What's trending?
Speaker 5: Okay, So there's.
Speaker 3: This TikTok account that's called Mohak Mohawks Chevrolet, and they started, you know, just like a bunch of these businesses do, they created a TikTok account for their business to you know, spread awareness about them marketing one of the account. The account was so funny and so good that they actually were able to meet the CEO of General Motors like she was in their little skit. As going kind of viral online right now. It's really really funny, really cute. The thing that's trending for us is the Tattooesday.
Speaker 4: That's our number one blog page. If you go over to Links and Guests.
Speaker 3: A lot of you guys have already have and already are looking and clicking on it. And then our second most popular blog page is Looking at Girls. So I encourage you guys to get over to our blog page and look at that s up. But I also encourage you to get over to the x because today we are doing hashtag every twenty minutes. That means every twenty minutes people are winning tickets to Monster Jam, not just tickets, four packs with kit passes to Monster Jam.
Speaker 4: And Chili's giving you all the instructions you need.
Speaker 3: You just got to get over to the rod Ryan Show x account aka Twitter page and he'll tell.
Speaker 5: You what to do.
Speaker 4: That's what's trending on ninety four five.
Speaker 1: The buzz should be giving some away. Hey, Chili, it's seven twenty is now when you're giving away tickets?
Speaker 7: Yes, I am looking for the winner right now, you can be honest.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, so we can do this live. Yeah okay, I.
Speaker 8: So Raulsquez he retweeted best listeners.
Speaker 1: In the world.
Speaker 5: Okay, very good.
Speaker 1: So he gets them and now you do it all over again. Yeah.
Speaker 8: So now I'll pin that post and then pin the latest one that just posted on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Right now, there's a brand new one up. So yeah, you're not covered from what you did earlier in home Room, or even twenty minutes ago, or even two minutes ago. There's a whole new effort that you have to get after on the X at rod Ryan Show to win those tickets. Okay, rod Ryan Show twentyth anniversary party tickets, it is the hottest ticket in town. It is going down at the Carbock Brewery unplugged performances from Shine Down Blew, October Sublime, Theory of a Dead Man and the exes cannot buy tickets to this. You have to win your way in. I'll take caller ten seven one three two one two five, nine four five, good luck the rod Ryan Shown ninety four or five. The buzz setting rod Ryan's Show, thank you so much for having us on sunny skysteercent chance of rain high of ninety seven today. A lot of activity on the X at rod Ryan's Show for those Monster Jam tickets. And I don't know, people keep asking, hey, you're gonna do some other fun things with the rod Ryan Show twentieth anniversary party tickets. I imagine down the road will do some fun things. I've talked to Carbok because the show is gonna go down at the Brewery on October twelve. I asked them if they were interested in going out and doing some parties, maybe at some bars, and they said they were very open to doing stuff like that. So I'd like to do a couple of those parties before October twelve. I'd like to be out with a stack of tickets. Have you guys, come out, let's party, let's hang out. Still giving them away, but I have every intention to do that, but right now we're just giving them away on the air. You gotta listen and good morning Rod Ryan's Show.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hello, Yes, Hi, who's this?
Speaker 10: This is Marina.
Speaker 1: You are caller number ten?
Speaker 8: Am I really?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You're into the anniversary show? Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: How does take it in town? Marina?
Speaker 3: Yes, it is.
Speaker 5: Ah, I'm excited.
Speaker 10: I'm shaking right now.
Speaker 1: I'm super excited for you. I can't wait to party with you. October twelfth. Circle it now on the calendar at the brewery at Carbock Brewery acoustic performances from Shine Down, Sublime Blue October, They of a Dead Man and the XCS. And you're one of the very, very fortunate people to win your way into that show.
Speaker 2: I'm yelling right now.
Speaker 3: You just can't hear it.
Speaker 1: It's okay, It's okay, I get it. Are you at work already?
Speaker 10: No, I'm on my way to stop off with my son so I can.
Speaker 11: Go to work.
Speaker 5: Oh it's so great.
Speaker 1: Who are you gonna bring? Uh?
Speaker 10: Probably my husband?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, very good. All right, Well we'll see you there. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Should show it to Chile right now.
Speaker 1: He'll get your information, he'll get you everything you need to know about getting those tickets. You gotta win your way in to that show. Tessa, you were talking about things that were too expensive and things that we were spending a lot of money on right.
Speaker 3: Price things that we buy anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, I mean, I think we'll all agree. Everything seems to be a little too expensive right now. It's even a talking point for some of the political peeps right now that are running for things. Well, maybe it's time I start looking for deals or maybe clip and coupons. It's well known that I don't do that. I think I need to start paying attention. I feel like I'm to that point. If I need cheese looking for which one's cheaper, I'm just grabbing that tillamook that I always buy. Do I need to start looking at which one's cheaper? Do you buy what you want? Do you buy the one? Let's use cheese for an example. If you have a favorite or butter, do you look at which butter is cheaper or do you just buy the one that you always buy because it's out a habit.
Speaker 5: I look at ingredients.
Speaker 3: If I like the ingredients, let's list to be really short, and usually that means it's the pricier one. So yeah, if it's too price, if it's like out of astronomical, like organic, healthy, and it's like way too I'm not going to spend fifteen bucks for butter, yeah, you know, but I'll spend you know eight.
Speaker 1: There was a time in my house that that was that carry Gold butter. That ain't happening anymore. Like I'm not doing that. I said, like that Irish one and it's just like a half or two sticks and it's in a foil package, gold foil package. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: They found out that they were.
Speaker 3: They found out that they were lying about their products too, so it doesn't really happen. Carry Gold got into a lawsuit about I did this. Yeah, Carry Gold was in a lawsuit about because it's like pure Irish butter, right, like that's like their things. I guess something like that. Well, they're packaging was misleading and people thought they were getting like something like, oh, I didn't know, it's really good for them. Yeah it was a couple of weeks back. Okay, but yeah, that carry out, But that's not happened anymore.
Speaker 1: What are you going, You're just going Kroger or HGB brand, you know, for butter.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not buying, so at least I'm I'm a little bit aware. They say that now because prices are so much. When people get a deal, there is a buzz that comes along with that, okay, what they call a post purchase glow.
Speaker 5: I feel I feel that, and.
Speaker 1: I guess this comes with everything. So it's I know we're talking specifically food, but if you get some kind of a deal online. I've said for years I have never ever once gotten a deal on an airplane on a flight ever. But I know people that just constantly get great deals on flights because they know what they're doing, know what to look for. They'll leave on a Tuesday and they'll sit at the airport for two hours. I can't do that. I can't do that. I am jealous of the people that get these deals that Oh my god, did you see Southwest? They were doing CanCon trip for ninety nine dollars. No, I didn't see it. I didn't see it.
Speaker 4: I'm like that with clothes Tuesday at five. Yeah, I'm not writing about like food.
Speaker 3: Food on sale kind of creeps me out. Flights, yeah, same are days to travel or here limited.
Speaker 5: But clothes.
Speaker 3: If someone's like, oh, those are really nice shoes, I'm like on sale, North shrom rack sale department twenty bucks, you know, and to me they look like one hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: They say people they have that post purchase glow. Now, the average glow or buzz after you get a good deal three hours and thirty six minutes. That could really like change your day around getting a deal like that. I just don't get off on that. I don't know what it is. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 5: I do for clothes.
Speaker 3: I don't for like food or flights or anything, uh huh, or maybe like a.
Speaker 5: I don't know, like a good hotel room.
Speaker 1: But maybe if I put my efforts into it, I could have that post purchase.
Speaker 5: Glow three hours.
Speaker 4: Dude, you're missing out.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 1: I felt pretty buzzed after a couple of happy hour deals, Like, is that a post purchase glow? After you've got like a cheap beer deal.
Speaker 5: It's a little bit you're just drug. This is alcohol. It's a different kind of buzz.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, sixty percent of people out there feel that they can find a deal on anything. Now what counts as a good.
Speaker 5: Deal cheaper than what you first saw it as well?
Speaker 1: But people, okay it is I'll play this game with you. Anybody get excited about five percent off? Like, why would a company even say they're giving you five percent off? Don't waste my time. I feel the same way about ten percent off. To be honest with you, you're insulting me when you're when you're broadcasting that you're fifteen percent off.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like you should be allowed to talk about it unless it's twenty percent minimum starting mark. That's the minimum where you can brag about that something's a little a little bit.
Speaker 5: Cheaper for me, like a little ten.
Speaker 4: To take the tax and edge off.
Speaker 1: Like you're like, you're maybe you're looking at that.
Speaker 5: Hook doesn't always give me, but like ten percent you're like, okay, what you got from what else you got?
Speaker 4: Right, let's start there.
Speaker 6: I don't know, dude, It's like you get ten percent off everything in this like on this online shop.
Speaker 5: I'm like, well, what else we got?
Speaker 1: I feel like you're an asshole if you're broadcasting ten percent off, Like you think your stuff is that good that you think ten percent is going to get me excited better. But I don't have that post purchase glow. I don't get that buzz from that. So they say this article here that I'm looking at what constitutes what counts as a good deal the average when you feel like you've really gotten a good deal and you want to be buzzed, not happy hour prices buzzed, but buzzed for the two hundred and sixteen minutes. They say savings of at least thirty six percent. Thirty percent is awesome, Yeah, thirty is awesome. Ten percent Get out of here with your five cents off on your crest toothpaste. What is going on in your life that that's exciting?
Speaker 3: Savings just savings.
Speaker 2: Dollars?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I'm glad that you guys are happy about this stuff. I'm glad that you have post purchase below. Yeah, I'm maybe I need to look into.
Speaker 13: It, Ryan Show, I pooped, but just to read through ninety four or five buzz read hot Chili peppers and can't stop rod.
Speaker 1: Ryan Show, honey tat Tuesday, about three minutes away from another four pack of tickets to Master Jam being given away on the X At rod Ryan Show, we're doing hashtag every twenty minutes. Believe it or not, I ate four act of tickets and pit passes giving away every twenty minutes at rod Ryan Show, you see nothing over a ten percent chance of rain. Sunny's guys high up around ninety seven. I am so behind. Oh here's here's just one thing more thing on the coupon thing, Valerie says brod I was never a coupon her, but when grocery stores started using apps for their coupons, she said, it was the best thing ever. It was a complete game changer. It's the least amount of work. You're not when I think about coupons, I really do. I'm I'm still thinking old school, looking in the newspaper and cutting them out and walking up to the register with a big stack of crap.
Speaker 5: She said.
Speaker 1: The app, she says, it's a game changer.
Speaker 5: You're just saying nothing.
Speaker 1: You're saving money, and she says it's really easy. It takes it very easy. It's very low effort to save some money. So okay, that makes sense to me. That makes sense to me. So I was saying that I'm super behind on stuff that I want to see. I haven't finished The Bear yet, which is my favorite show on TV. I haven't watched even two seconds of the House of the Dragon. I watched the first season and I liked it. I like that is itt as good as Game of Thrones.
Speaker 5: No, everybody's mad on Sunday, wasn't they.
Speaker 1: Well that's where I was going.
Speaker 5: So that's all I saw. You understand any of it?
Speaker 1: No surprise here, But the Internet is whining about the season two finale of House of the Dragon. Now this doesn't matter if you watched it or not, but it's it doesn't do anything for me. I still want to watch it. I don't care what the dumb Internet says.
Speaker 5: I still want to watch the show.
Speaker 1: I just don't think people can be happy. I don't.
Speaker 3: I didn't think like the internet's where you go if you're not happy, Like that's where.
Speaker 4: You go to bitch.
Speaker 3: So like the people who liked it, they're probably like, Okay, good night, that was great.
Speaker 5: Good night.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't agree with the Internet. I think, well, I it's hard to say, so I don't know that this to be true. I feel like, you know, negative is louder than positive. It just seems like that or my receptor picks that up more than positive. People were bitching about Game of Thrones how it ended. I didn't think it was that bad. I thought it was actually really good. I love the series. It was one of the best television shows of all time, and I was there with it. I didn't think it was that bad. But seeing everybody bitch.
Speaker 5: About it, they hated Brandon broken, I don't understand why he was great.
Speaker 6: He's my favorite character of the whole series. You I said that episode one, I was like, Brand's my favorite character.
Speaker 3: I didn't like the finale of Game of Thrones, but I definitely didn't go write a blog about it. So I feel like I'm for that, you know.
Speaker 1: So what I'm saying is what the Internet is saying right now. You said you saw it because you don't watch that, right, No, how's the dragon? But you saw the internet bitch.
Speaker 6: Yeah, It's like when you're a politics Twitter, where like, I don't know what this means but I can see people in mad.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I'm like explaining in NFL terms and no one would so.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, I got you next time.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't let people's nonsense sway me on that either.
Speaker 5: But I do like seeing people mad online.
Speaker 6: It makes me feel better because I get mad about dumb stuff. So I'm like, I'm not mad about dragons right now.
Speaker 3: If you can complain in a funny way that's thoughtful and like it's.
Speaker 4: Funny, complaining is an art, I kind of think I'll retreat it. I'll retreat it.
Speaker 1: But I can't say that I'm not influenced at all by the Internet and what the Internet says. But I don't think I'm as affected as most people. There's not a second of me that doesn't want to sit down and watch House of the Dragon knowing that everybody bitched about how awful the ending was. Yeah, it didn't do anything to to dissway me from watching it.
Speaker 4: Same about Trap.
Speaker 3: People were saying that m Night Shamalan movie wasn't good, like it wasn't getting good reviews on Rotten Tomatoes, and I was like, hey, well, I'm still going like I'm still gonna have to decide for myself.
Speaker 1: But has m night shamal Amma ding Dong, has he disappointed you in the past, because he has me, he's disappointed, but you know it.
Speaker 3: The split one I really liked was that was that the last thing he did.
Speaker 1: The one in the woods, cractors in the woods and then the girl in the pool, and didn't see that one. Oh yeah, yeah, there was some there's something. There's some bomb and there's some bomber night Shamalan.
Speaker 3: Movies, So you know it's a possibility.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, it's a possibility that he's got a great concept. And then he's just like, oh, I don't know how to end this, so we're just gonna end it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But do you feel like like I like it when I see that something is gonna be so bad and people are there's just a worst I've ever seen and I haven't seen it yet, And like, I also don't really care if you spoil stuff to me either. But I also enjoy when when I know that somebody else people hated it so much.
Speaker 5: When I watch it, if it's not as bad as it was.
Speaker 1: Almost that was pretty good.
Speaker 6: I love it, Like if House of the Dragon, I don't watch House the Dragon. But if I watched the finale and everybody was like, there's the worst start I've ever stayed on twelevision, and you watch it, you're like, this is like wasn't an ideal, But.
Speaker 5: I don't hate it, Like that makes it ten times better than me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I just I'm just not influenced. I mean, it's just no surprise that everybody's whining.
Speaker 5: Ut he'll overshoot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, mad they are about it, says to me, who overshoots when.
Speaker 5: I'm mad about things? On everything? Not everything, almost some things.
Speaker 1: Hashtag every twenty minutes. Chili's working on another four pack right now on the x at rod Ryan Show from Monster Jam Rock and Alternative to The rod Ryan Marning Show.
Speaker 2: Six to ten am. The Buzz.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, hoty four Fun, the Buzz, Lovely the Band and Broken rod Ryan Show. We're gonna sizzle next hour. The suburb of Summer Sizzler is back thanks to our friends over at Shell Federal Credit Union. Woodland's taken on Roe. Sharon, Adam and Anthony are set to square off in the Sizzler, So we'll play that.
Speaker 5: At around eight twenty.
Speaker 1: One of them will advance in the brackets. You can follow along in the brackets, and you can still sign up to play by logging onto the world famous Rod Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com. Ten percent Chand's rain Sonny high of ninety seven Tessa with Houston's Headlines.
Speaker 3: Vice President Kamala Harris reportedly narrowed her running mate choice down to three, and one of them is the governor of the state cheese Campaignian Tonight, So Harris is expected to unveil her running mate today and both are slated to appear at a rally tonight in Philadelphia. The VP met with the governor there in Pennsylvania, Josh Shapiro, Arizona Senator Mark Kelly, and Minnesota Governor Tim Waltz over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Let me cooch. She actually unveiled them, you like with a cloth with a cloak, yeah, over them, and then she just pulls it off and there's the guy or they like choose their house like they do and Harry Potter and there's just a hat room.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, just like see if the hat hits two or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm with that.
Speaker 3: There are five people that have died due to Hurricane Debbie after the storm made landfall yesterday as a Category one.
Speaker 4: This storm, Debbie is now.
Speaker 3: A tropical storm slowly moving across Georgia.
Speaker 4: The coastal city of Savannah.
Speaker 3: Which is just a few miles below the South Carolina border, is bracing for what city officials are calling a once in a thousand year potential rainfall event. So prayers for our neighbors over there. We definitely know what it's like to go through some hurricane, some flooding, so we wish them the best. Do you have a fancy dog?
Speaker 4: Don't want to hear about this?
Speaker 1: Oh I do not.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: I do not have a fancy dog at all.
Speaker 3: Well, as long as you're not saying it in front of Voodoo. Yeah, vood does have diamonds around her neck.
Speaker 1: I know, But she's just a slobbery, dopey dogs, not fancy.
Speaker 3: Well, if you want to zuzer up a little bit, do she and Gabana just launched a new perfume for dogs called Fife like it's spelled like Fifi kind of. It's named after Dominico Dulcese dog.
Speaker 1: There's spraining poodles down with this stuff, not boxers.
Speaker 3: Well, either way, they say it's been approved by veterinarians in a last all day and dogs seem I don't know about this last part. The dogs seem to really enjoy the scent.
Speaker 5: Dog tell you that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, I.
Speaker 4: Guess it's just like wagging their tail.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Anyway, as you would expect, this is not cheap. A three and a half ounce bottle costs just over one hundred dollars. And just so you know, the bottle is like the front is plated with twenty four carrot golds, the logo, the GNG logo, and it comes with a free adult chankub on, a dog collar and a personalized name tag that honestly sounds kind of like a deal spray with a twenty four care gold, a dog collar and a personalized name tag that in this economy adult chenkub on a little brand name.
Speaker 4: Now, that is a bargain shop that I would brag about. Okay.
Speaker 3: Next story, Brookshields is auctioning off the Calvin kleinb gens she wore in the infamous campaign back in nineteen eighty when she was only fifteen years old.
Speaker 4: And check it out.
Speaker 3: They're valued at fifty thousand dollars and she's you know, holding up gene. She's like, can you imagine my waist is ever that small? But I hope someone in just as much as I have and finds them as meaningful as I do. I can't wait for someone to show these off.
Speaker 1: This is so creepy.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 4: I agree. Brook said she was naive at the time.
Speaker 5: She didn't think it was sexual in nature. You want to play the audio, Oh.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it was a very famous I mean, she was in print, TV, she was everywhere.
Speaker 5: It's a child model fifteen.
Speaker 2: Do you want to know what comes between me and Mike Calvins?
Speaker 1: Nothing, Calvin climb jeans.
Speaker 5: Buy these? You go on to watch list.
Speaker 1: I don't know, listen Brookshields.
Speaker 3: They were using young kids in their ads.
Speaker 1: And it was like, but I'll say this, I've seen in appropriate Brookshields on some shows. She seems to be adjusted, meaning a lot of these child actors and kids that have fame in fortune early in their lives, they're ruined. Okay, she seems to be adjusted. I can't understand why she's selling these.
Speaker 5: It's weird.
Speaker 1: It's weird to me because she seems like she made it through all of that and she's somewhat normal. How does she not think this is weird to sell those pants?
Speaker 3: Didn't she go to one of these I schools, Like she's really smart, got her degree and something crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think she. I think she's well just because I.
Speaker 3: Think she's always been a bright person. I think she's pretty smart. But yeah, the selling of this is a little, a little sus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is not Ivy League.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 3: In case you missed it, Jelly Roll showed up at SummerSlam this past weekend and.
Speaker 4: He absolutely killed it.
Speaker 3: The WWE had previously announced that he was going to provide some theme songs for the event, but no one was expecting him to actually get in the ring. But he choked Slam's Austin theory and his commitment levels one hundred.
Speaker 4: He does the John.
Speaker 3: Cena can't see me anyway, The crowd goes wild. It's all on the music loog page. Does Jelly have a future with the ww Those are housing sevens?
Speaker 5: What you got?
Speaker 6: Astro was full of the Rangers in extra innings last night, four to three. Caleb Ferguson gave up a walk off home run in the bottom of the tenth inning. There to play the Rangers again tonight from r Valdez of in the Mountain for this DRO's first pitch for that game.
Speaker 5: He's gonna be at seven oh five.
Speaker 6: You can listen to the game on our sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety. In the Olympics, TMUSA added eight more medals to their total yesterday in Paris. Some highlights include Simone Biles winning silver in the women's floor routine. Our teammate Jordan Chiles got bronze in that event. Caroline Marks won gold for the US in surfing, and we also got silvers and men's pole vaulting, mixed skeet shooting, and the mixed trath on relay.
Speaker 5: I watched the steeplechase.
Speaker 6: That's a wild event where you just jump over random stuff and then they're like, and here's water on the track, now to run through that.
Speaker 1: Oh the horses.
Speaker 5: No, it's people, like human beings doing steeple chase.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's pretty crazy. I don't know. Most random event in the Olympics, it's not.
Speaker 1: Is it more random than the three on three basketball?
Speaker 5: That's weird to me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're like, here's a random hurdle, here's a little higher hurdle and now here's water.
Speaker 5: Figure it out. Okay, pretty crazy stuff though.
Speaker 6: US has seventy nine total medals, which is the most by far, and we were now tied with China for the most goals.
Speaker 5: We have twenty one.
Speaker 6: On the sports blog page today, some more Olympic stuff for you. On the Olympic cyclists had to stop mid race to poop yesterday. Jaman cyclist Nil's polite was just like, look, dude, I had an upset Tommy yep, Okay, sometimes you're riding. You're usually not in the Olympics when it happens, but that time it happened. He had run to a nearby pub where people were watching, and there's video of them being like, what's this guy?
Speaker 5: Like, look at this guy just coming in with his bike.
Speaker 1: At least he stopped to do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he's wearing a white outfit, so probably that probably went into it. But go check that out. That's on the sportsblog page today. And soccer Houston Damald FC got to win last night. They shout out Real saw like three nil in the League's Cup to advance to the round of thirty two.
Speaker 5: That which that's going on in sports.
Speaker 1: Have you posted the picture? He looks like it maybe is a college pitcher and as he's unloading his pitch, he's barfing in slow motion.
Speaker 4: I saw that.
Speaker 5: I saw that. I saw that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is wild.
Speaker 1: He didn't find it.
Speaker 5: Send it to him, Chili will put it on the sports blog. Right it is.
Speaker 1: It is a thing of beauty. That's perfect fastball, slow motion and right when he releases the ba he releases and it's just so al right. We have to find that. We'll retweet that scene that we're so busy on the X this morning, The rod Ryan Morning Show, ninety four or five, the Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 5: That's Lincoln Park, lying from you.
Speaker 1: Half point point of the show, Pap Huck halfway point. Well, this is the hour we're gonna do. The suburb of Summer Sizzler Woodlands takes on Roe, Sharon Adam from the Woodlands, Anthony from Roach Scharon, Sonny's guys today. Ten percent chance of rain, high of ninety seven Chile, Chilie. How do you feel are the numbers? It looks like we're averaging about ninety to one hundred retweets? Is that low? Yeah?
Speaker 5: For some reason, I can't.
Speaker 8: They're not a gate. They're not exactly doing what they're supposed to be doing. They're just retweeting, but they're not retweeting using the hashtag that's.
Speaker 5: Supposed to be used.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, So so for the last the last winner, there was no winner because nobody used the hashtag.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I'm gonna be strict. Let's talk this out you in this morning.
Speaker 1: Is we're giving you a chance every twenty minutes, provided that one of you does it right, I mean, nobody.
Speaker 5: Got it right.
Speaker 1: Hang on a second, all right, Every twenty minutes, we're giving you a chance to win Monster Jam tickets, a four pack of tickets with pit passes.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: These are what thirty five dollars tickets times four plus ten dollars per pait each ticket.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a big prize.
Speaker 1: That's a really big prize. So when you go to retweet something, it gives me the option to repost or quote. Quote is where you would add something. You have two options when you retweet quote you're asking people to quote hit that that allows them to ye put the hashtag in there that you're looking for.
Speaker 8: Yeah, only one person did it that I just saw it right now, okay, and that is Raphael.
Speaker 1: Rafael is the winner for the last from seven forty to eight, Yes, seven forty to eight.
Speaker 8: So now we have a new one and they need to go and redo it. So I'm about to message Raphael and tell them congratulations.
Speaker 1: This is the easiest thing. I get it. You gotta be on the X. But as far as the amount of people competing for the tickets, this is the lowest pool of people I've ever seen trying to win stuff. I think again, we can rethink this. Do we need to work on something else other than a hashtag every twenty minutes? If our people aren't on the X like they used to be when it was Twitter and Twitter was at its peak, I know we were getting a ton more retweets, Yeah, a ton more than this. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I don't know what it is. Maybe people still on vacation are still hungover and everything. But I mean we aren't averaging a certain amount, so it's not like we're not doing anything.
Speaker 5: It's still good. But also, like you said, for.
Speaker 8: Those people that don't have the X or Twitter like we call it, do you we have it online?
Speaker 1: Do you offer up? Are you offering up a chance to win a four pack and pit passes on Links and Guests.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, we have a four pack of that for a Links and Guests two so perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, guys, listen, it's a great opportunity if we need to kind of like maybe look moving forward and do something different. I'm okay with that.
Speaker 7: I mean, I wouldn't want to take it away from the listeners.
Speaker 1: Well, I want to do it still. I want to say something. I mean, we we we already asked for that allocation of tickets, but maybe we can give them away in a different way.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm starting to think about the Sizzler here, Alex, starting to think there we go. All right, so a fairly clean game. Yesterday they didn't get the song right. Somebody chimed in and could not come up with the title.
Speaker 5: What was the song?
Speaker 11: It was.
Speaker 5: By Kage the Elephant, and he had Cage the Elephant right after that. I think he knew the song. You just couldn't get it out. There's a struggle.
Speaker 4: Then Angelica advanced, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, you gotta know that the song title and the name.
Speaker 5: Of the band. Get that right. You advance in the.
Speaker 1: Brackets Suburbs Summer Sizzler, brought to us by Shelf Federal Credit Union. We'll meet the players after.
Speaker 13: This Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative, and The rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Ninety four to five Buzz Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show, Tap Tuesday hashtag every twenty minutes. Aha, I may have something here. People know that there's a thirty day winning Like you when you win something, it's thirty days. Nobody wants to risk not getting in on the twentieth anniversary tickets.
Speaker 3: That makes sense, that actually maths, that math checks out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just couldn't figure it out. And six people say, I'm not as much as I love the deal and I want to go to Monster Jam, I don't want to take myself out of the running of the twentieth Anniversary party tickets. People are not calling for anything else, but because they don't want to miss out on an opportunity to get those hmm okay, let me think about that. Let me think about that. Ten chance Raine Sunny Hive of ninety seven. I mean, I appreciate you guys always let the answers for me. For sure, we're gonna meet our players coming up in just a minute, but first I want to find out what's trending.
Speaker 3: So Vice President Kamala Harris has reportedly picked Minnesota Governor Tim Waltz as her running mate word this morning. That's coming from multiple sources, different news outlets.
Speaker 5: He's a sixty year old Democrat.
Speaker 3: He's so ought to be someone who can help her in the key Midwestern battleground states.
Speaker 1: Did he unveil like, did she like take a cloak off of him?
Speaker 3: I haven't seen footage of that, but they're going to appear together later this evening in Philly, So there's an opportunity for some unveiling.
Speaker 5: And they're going to act like they're best friends.
Speaker 1: They're going to act like they're the best friends in the whole world, and they are the best two people.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to He's going to play him on SNL. That's all I want to know.
Speaker 5: Oh, I haven't seen him yet.
Speaker 3: Older, I dude, white hair, Okay, chubby, yeah, chubby here?
Speaker 1: Okay? Us to bring back eighty Bryant. She was, she was good at that stuff.
Speaker 3: Also see the Serena Williams called out a restaurant for not sitting her.
Speaker 4: She said she was denied access.
Speaker 3: To her rooftop to eating an empty restaurant of nicer places. I'm quote, I'm quoting her, but never with my kids. Always, she said, always a first hashtag Olympics and people are like, oh, you got treated like a resident regular person.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's never good.
Speaker 4: That And then what was something else?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: The there is a new statue of Jackie Robinson that's been dedicated to Wichita, Kansas. Hundreds of people gathered yesterday to dedicate this bronze statue. He obviously first black player in Major League baseball.
Speaker 4: The original statue had been stolen.
Speaker 1: A first black player in Major League baseball? Yes, yes, Jackie Robinson. Yeah okay, I didn't I thought you said somebody else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, the original statue was stolen and destroyed earlier this year.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 5: I guess, I guess two of Jackie Robinson.
Speaker 1: I was just so excited about the vice president nomination, right, I could.
Speaker 5: Tell you else.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well that's what's trending on Ah, that was my pick.
Speaker 1: That was gonna be my pick, Alex from people taking bets on that is anybody so you could actually bet on who Kamala was gonna pick you could.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I didn't replace it, right, I would have bet the astronauts a freaking astronat.
Speaker 1: I think he said he wanted it, and then he took his tweet out of there. Adam, good morning, Good morning, Adam. What what suburb are you representing?
Speaker 7: The Woodlands?
Speaker 1: That's a lot of people, dude, All these suburbs are pretty big. H that's a big one, though, Dude, you're the best that the Woodlands has to offer, certainly, I hope.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well, good luck to you. Have you been practicing.
Speaker 11: Every day?
Speaker 1: Every day? Okay, that's what I like to hear. I like to hear that part. Hey, Anthony, good morning, good morning. People say that I'm saying Roe Sharon, wrong, Sharon. Where are you from?
Speaker 5: Road Sharon?
Speaker 1: Sharon, ro Sharon.
Speaker 5: We're saying it the same way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're saying it the exact same way. All right, Anthony, what are you doing Roe? Sharon? I actually worked in Stafford.
Speaker 5: I work on the warehouse supervisors.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you live in Roe, Sharon, Yes, said you moved there here ago Jeorde jump out of an airplane in Roe, Sharon.
Speaker 5: I lay right down the street from it.
Speaker 1: And I think we're gonna do it over Thanksgiving weekend. Oh yeah, one hundred sky Dive. I love those guys. Yeah yeah, I want to get back over there all right. Have you been practicing? Yes, sir, Okay, dude, I think we got two. I think we got two really good players here. It's just a call by me. I don't know these guys, but Adam and Anthony. I think we're gonna put on a show. I think they're going to put out a clinic on how to play the suburb of Summer Sissler. I wouldn't miss this matchup. I'm not going anywhere. You shouldn't either. You got three minutes.
Speaker 5: It's the Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five, the Buzz Good Morning Rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 5: That is three days.
Speaker 1: Grace and just like you tat Tuesday, ten percent chance, I ran I saying nothing above that. Sunny Skies hies up around ninety seven. Here's another one, another one of our Joshuas He's like Rod, just what you said on the air. I have personally stopped trying to win anything on your show unless the tickets are the twenty year anniversary party. He goes due to the thirty day rule, he goes, I think other people are doing the same. Uh okay, all right, all right, I'm hearing you.
Speaker 5: I'm hearing you.
Speaker 1: Let me take let me take a minute to think about this. I hate for you not to get in on some of these other things. Someone else said that they didn't they were going to apply for the Sizzler, but they were worried about being picked for the Sizzler. It would take them out of the running for winning twentieth Anniversary party tickets.
Speaker 5: All right, I will have.
Speaker 1: A conversation about this after the show. I promise you today, I don't want you to not sign up for the Sizzler, and of course I want you at the twentieth anniversary party. So I want you to at least try to get involved in all these things. And you can't tell me that you're just gonna sit on the sidelines for these pit passes. Nine o'clock hour, I've got pit passes to limp Biscuit at nine ten, I've got pit passes for Saturday nights I prevail Hailstorm show. The anniversary party is not until October, so even if it was the thirty days, you've got plenty of time, man. I just don't think you need to take yourself out of all these great prizes we have right now. But it also does tell me that you guys are putting a premium on that twentieth year anniversary party, which I'm excited about. If we've got six thousand dollars on the chopping block from our friends over at show Federal Credit Union. It's the Suburb Summer Sizzler, and I got Anthony in Rocha Ron bro Ah. Good you're taking on Adam, Adam from the Woodlands. Good morning, Adam. Both of you claim to have practiced practice. We're talking about practice right now. We'll see who's practicing. Alice is gonna load up a clip. You're gonna have to tell me the band, which seems to be the easy part of this. The hard part is the name of the song.
Speaker 5: Adam.
Speaker 1: You ready to show the world how this game is played?
Speaker 11: Yes, sir?
Speaker 1: What about you? Anthony? You sir? Okay, guys, I've talked to you up a lot. This is game eleven in the Suburb Summer Sissler. One of you advances one off, you goes home and feels shame for the rest of your life. Okay, here comes your song. Guys, I'm listening for Adam. I'm listening for Anthony.
Speaker 5: We all are.
Speaker 1: That's what you're gonna do. You're gonna shout out your name when you think you know song title in band. Here we go. Good luck fellas you cut only see Anthony Tonic, if you could only see nailed it. Wow, Wow, it's It's one of those. It's one of those cases where he says the title of the song right.
Speaker 5: Out of the gate.
Speaker 1: That one was easy, Adam, what were you sitting on? I mean, your hands, your butt?
Speaker 11: I drew a blank.
Speaker 1: I mean when the singer came on Adham and he said.
Speaker 5: If you could, oh, Lissie, what did you think it was a song title?
Speaker 11: I had? It wasn't the band?
Speaker 5: I wasn't. I was okay, so this one was the band?
Speaker 3: Okay, I love that band. And it took me a second. I'm like, who oh, yeah, Tonic.
Speaker 5: Tonic.
Speaker 1: Hard what you like? You wanted more better? That's your favorite Tonic?
Speaker 4: That is the better one.
Speaker 3: But this is this is a great That was a nice little switch tho there. Because we've been doing a lot of riffs and guitars and actual lyrics.
Speaker 1: They help Adam good luck with the Woodlands next time you're out y, I mean, like you think you'll hit up the mall or something. I wouldn't for at least a month.
Speaker 3: Slater.
Speaker 1: Say, away from the Woodlands Mall. I wouldn't go out at all. Actually, just send somebody out for gas. I wouldn't leave your car just to and from work. Dude, that's it all right, Adam.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Hey, Anthony, your first you advance in the brackets.
Speaker 5: Due congratulations.
Speaker 1: Roacharon lives to play another game in the Suburb Summer Sizzler. Okay, tomorrow is Wednesday, August seventh. Angleton will play clear Lake at around eight twenty. You're running out of time to sign up for the Suburb Summer Sizzler, but there's still probably one hundred suburbs that would still be eligible to play. Go check the brackets. If you don't see your suburb in there, man, sign up to try to win that six thousand. Well, try to win five thousand dollars from Shell Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 14: The.
Speaker 13: Ninety four or five Experience, Fire into the Cosmic US.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five, The Buzz Offspring. Why don't you get a job?
Speaker 5: Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show.
Speaker 1: Pashtag every twenty minutes on the X for Monster Jam tickets. Shelly's gonna give away another four pack with pit passes coming up at eight forty, like two minutes from now. We've been doing that all morning long. I think when it's all said and done, we're giving away twelve thirteenth I think fourteen to four packs of tickets. That's crazy, that's insane. Think about the amount of money we're giving away just in Monster Jam tickets today. That's how that's how bad. We want to get you in to join us on October nineteenth at Energy Stadium. Putting a little shine on the fact that they do go on sale today through ticket Master locations. Okay, so there's only one Monster Jam in October. It's not like when we get to the beginning of the year, you're like, well, if I miss this one, I can go to the other one and I can go to another one. Usually there's three in the beginning of the year. This is the only one in the fall, all right, So tickets on sale two day win them on the X at rod Ryan's show, hashtag every twenty minutes. Sunny skies today, ten percent chance rain highs of around ninety seven. Pretty good matchup of that suburb Summer Siszler I predicted a good game. I thought that was a good game. Tomorrow again it'll be Angleton taking on clear Lake. You are running out of the first round of the brackets. If you wanted to get in and play the game, all right, I encourage everybody if you don't see your suburb in there, dead in there, dead in there. Shell Federal Credit Union gave us six thousand dollars again for a fourth big year, two hundred and fifty dollars to the final four each person in the final four, and then five thousand dollars goes to the winner. So thank you to my friends over at Shell Federal Credit Union. Five point four billion people use the Internet on the RAG. That's about sixty one percent of people on the planet. Where are they going.
Speaker 3: Pornhub in Texas that's not allowed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a bunch of them that have been shut down. Yeah, it's a bumber. I mean you can you can get on them if you give up your personal information.
Speaker 2: Are people?
Speaker 5: Oh that's right.
Speaker 1: They want you to register to show that you are of age. Yeah, they want you, like, if you want your information out there that point, where's everyone going. YouTube, the number one website, has nearly three times the number two, which is YouTube that you just mentioned. Of course, Google the website that is used most often worldwide. Now, think about this. Alphabet Company owns Google and YouTube. They own the top two websites in the world. Google eighty two billion views a month. That's three times as much as YouTube, which gets thirty one billion monthly views. That's about eighteen percent of global web traffic. That's just those two websites.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I've got a story about Google coming up in Headlock.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, just how you know they're monopoly according to a federal judge, and why they think that, and how this might go all the way up to the Supreme Court.
Speaker 1: A third of the entire world's Internet traffic comes from fifteen websites. Still porn Hub not in there. So Google, by it's not even close. I mean, they're so far ahead. Eighty two billion views a month, so that old geez. That's eighteen percent of web traffic and the six percent that YouTube is and that's what Alphabet Company is getting. Facebook comes in third fifteen billion views a month. Instagram at seven. When we broke the news on this show. Everybody broke it at the same time. But when Mark Zuckerberg bought Instagram for a billion dollars, people thought he was nuts. Pretty smart move, yeah, pretty smart move. I mean, of course you have to have the cake to buy it. Instagram comes in at fourth X formally Twitter six billion views a month.
Speaker 3: I think I still really love Instagram, Like Instagram and TikTok are really my favorite things.
Speaker 1: TikTok not in the top ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and TikTok still feels like a secret because we you will see it on TikTok and then like two weeks later, it's like it'll make its way over to Instagram and then that's when we'll talk about it here.
Speaker 1: Chinese search engine bay Do at six, Wikipedia at seven. Yahoo.
Speaker 3: Yahoo's still in there. Oh yeah, who's where my fantasy football league is this year?
Speaker 1: Still having three billion views a month? Some Russian search engine comes in at nine, and then what's app? For three billion views a month?
Speaker 3: Use that when you go international, I mean you use the web.
Speaker 4: It's I mean, it's so it's an app.
Speaker 5: I think so many.
Speaker 1: People are using that. Entries you can for communicating Yeah, okay, all right, Well that's what you guys are looking at online.
Speaker 13: HEUS Rock Houston's Alternative and the Rod Ryan Morning Show US.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five The buzz that's the song. I said that he now does a duet with Carrie Underwood. You can go to popa Roach on Instagram. I imagine the videos on YouTube, but I followed them on Instagram and he's got a bunch of posts with him and Carrie and they're singing and as you can imagine, I mean, you don't have to be a fan of country music to realize that Carrie Underwood has an unbelievable voice. She can sing anything, and that song is perfect for her. So the duet that they do together is really really good. You can check out Papa Roach on Instagram. Two percent chance of rain sunny skies highs up around ninety seven. It's all about pit passes. In the nine o'clock hour today, we'll get you in the pit for Limp Biscuit coming up closer to around ninety ten, and then I know the show. We'll get you in the pit to go see my superpal Lizzie Hale and Hailstorm with Hype Pervail.
Speaker 5: Sully's got all.
Speaker 1: Your pit passes coming up in the nine o'clock hour. Right now, Tessa has Houston's headlines.
Speaker 3: Vice President Kamala Harris has reportedly picked Minnesota Governor Tim Walls as her running mate. This is the word this morning for multiple sources speaking with a number of news outlets.
Speaker 4: So Walls is a sixty year old.
Speaker 3: Democrat, and he's thought to be someone who can help Harris in the key Midwestern battleground states. The two are slated to appear together later this evening. In Philadelphia, yesterday, a US district judge ruled that Google Search engine has been operating as a monopoly. Yeah, Google is a monopolist and it has acted as one.
Speaker 4: To maintain its monopoly.
Speaker 3: This was a two hundred and seventy seven page ruling in which the judge says that Google enjoys an eighty nine point two percent share of the market for general search services, which increases to ninety four point nine percent on mobile devices. The US Attorney General had announced this Justice Department case against Google almost a year ago, and after the verdict says it it was an historic win for the American people. There is a hearing set for September sixth, to start working toward figuring out what ordered changes or penalties should be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what are you going to do? Like stop being so good? Stop being you know, let Yahoo catch up. Let I mean.
Speaker 3: The Google two appealing. Expect Google to appeal. Expect this possibly ending up all the way at the top.
Speaker 1: We'll ask Jeeves appear at a Senate.
Speaker 3: Hearing and you have to ask him to raise his right hand and swear and said he's going to tell the truth.
Speaker 1: Ask Jeeves is going to make a comeback?
Speaker 6: The Google AI thing monopoly kind of takes over and like I'm just trying to find stuff, and like AI is trying.
Speaker 4: To explain, like the little regulation.
Speaker 3: You know, you fight the big dog a little bit.
Speaker 4: I mean I I would rather.
Speaker 3: Have them questioning it. And like I'm like you right, Like I love Google. I'm in the first place I go is Google. But is there another option for me out there that I don't know about? Is there an alternate something that I could get?
Speaker 4: I don't know? Tell me about it, Tell me all the information.
Speaker 3: There's also a new report out on bargain hunting. It includes lists of things that are priced too high and then stuff we're where higher prices are worth it. So the top of this list is gasoline. The current available the current average price in the country for gallon of gases three dollars and forty seven cents. That is down nine percent from last year. But yeah, that's the number one thing that people think that's just too expensive. Also, fast food is the runner up on the too expensive list, followed by meat slash fish, then cars, then smartphones, eggs, clothing, personal care items, snacks.
Speaker 4: And medicine.
Speaker 1: I don't see. Maybe you complain about the price of the smartphones, but you're still going and buying them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, what am I going to complain from your smartphone?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The top of the line.
Speaker 6: L I need to go buy the start phone so I can complain about how much it costs me to complain.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: When asked what, uh what was worth paying more money for these days, smartphones did come in at number one. People don't care if there are cheaper phones out there. They want to shell out top dollar for the best.
Speaker 5: Fetook like a loser than Android.
Speaker 1: But I would I would also add to the list. And I know this is kind of unique to just us what we do here, and I know it's not everybody I would put concert tickets on that list. The price experiences, the price of concert tickets, it is so ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Listened to about Ryan.
Speaker 3: I would put to like a better detergent, like a tide pod over one of these cheap o ones.
Speaker 4: I've gone cheap.
Speaker 5: Oh and boy did I pay the price? Boy did I pay? Just melt on your clothes. They don't do evaporate.
Speaker 3: They don't evaporate all the way. They spill all in the thing. They're so cheap they're busting up everywhere. Like, just pay the premium for the tide pod.
Speaker 1: Just bought like Joe's pods or something.
Speaker 3: I bought the whatever, Yeah, like Joe Schmo, like Joe Schmo's posit Costco, Costco's Bosco's pods and I I, I literally, you guys don't have my AIRBB. I was like, I'll leave these for the Airbnb guests because I'm not used to. Yeah, I'm not crack.
Speaker 1: I love going to give this place a four star either. They left us Clyde pops.
Speaker 3: Yes, as many as you want on the house, Okay. A woman in Florida was arrested last Saturday because she assaulted her husband with a soft taco tortilla. They were arguing because he was upset that she got him Taco bell and McDonald's for his birthday or no, wait, yeah, he wanted something fancier. He was upset and when the cops got there, apparently there was part of the tortilla still on the dude's face, so she got in trouble and that is on crazy toilla.
Speaker 1: It was still here, take that off, oh keep it on there.
Speaker 3: When the cops still there, it's like, just sticks, Oh man, we're good here. Metallica played Sweet Caroline at Fenway. It was really funny because Robert Trihueo was like teasing. He's like, all right, if you want to start watching this, just be careful and then Sweet Caroline. It was well received. It's on the music blog page. Those are Houston's headliners taking Alexi y.
Speaker 6: Astro spelled the Rangers in extra innings last night four to three. Caleb Ferguson gave up a walk off home run in the bottom of the tenth. They're gonna play the Rangers again this evening. Gonna be frame of Valdez on the mound for the Stros going up against the Rangers. Tyler Maylee first pitches at seven o five. You can listen to the game on our sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety on the sports blog page. Today, we do have the pitcher throwing up while throwing a pitch. Oh you saw it is an insane amount of vomiting took out of that guy's mouth. Water is water glorious?
Speaker 16: Is this water not cho like from his Like he goes to wind up in the like like the second he goes forward with the pitch, he starts just yacking and then he finishes the pitch and it's like as he's coming around.
Speaker 5: He's still just it's spitting it out, Like I don't know how you can have that much liquid.
Speaker 1: And it's an incredible amount of throw up. So you So people can watch this slow motion video on the sports blog. Okay, go check out. Not a not a college athlete.
Speaker 5: It's a Hunter Pence sports tagged in it.
Speaker 6: So I don't know if it's a Hunter Pence related, but some baseball player throwing up.
Speaker 5: While throwing a pitch. It's incredible. Go check it out.
Speaker 6: And then the cyclist in the Olympics that was racing and he had to poop, so go check that out too.
Speaker 5: That's what the sportsbox.
Speaker 3: We had a gold medal cyclist.
Speaker 5: And yeah, and she didn't have to poop. She didn't have to poop. She won gold. This guy not bold.
Speaker 1: Do you know what.
Speaker 9: You need to do?
Speaker 6: She did on the show added eight more medals to their total. Yesterday in Paris. Some highlights included Simone Biles winning silver and the women's floor routine teammate Jordan Child's getting bronze. In that same event. Caroline Marks won gold for the US in surfing. We also got silvers in men's pole vaulting and mixed triathlon. The US is now at seventy nine total medals, which is the most by far, and retired with China for the most gold with twenty one apiece. In soccer, Houston DINAFC got it win last night. They shut out Real Salt Lake three nil in the League's Cup. They're gonna now advance the round of thirty two. We'll play to Luca from the Mexican League in that round. That is what's going on in sports alternative.
Speaker 15: And tell them of the Rod Ryan Morning Show ninety four or five, the buzz.
Speaker 1: Fine, lots of things coming up here ninety four or five the buzz Squeezer say it ain't so. Now, if you were in the suburb Summer Sizzler and you said Squeezer, I would not be able to give that to.
Speaker 5: You, So don't so don't get all smart alecy.
Speaker 1: Okay, the band is Wheezer, and I don't know if that's going to come up during the Sizzler, but yeah, I wouldn't. I wouldn't try us with the squeezer thing. Only I can do that. Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show. We had a good one today, man, we had a good one the suburb of Summer Sissler. I thought Woodlands and row Cheron did very well. Tomorrow we'll see how it shakes down with Angleton and clear Lake Suburb Summer Sissler. Every morning we play at A twenty. More and more, more and more of you are telling me that you're not going to call for these pit passes that I had for olymp Biscuit because you're trying to save yourself for the twentieth anniversary party. Chili comes in and talks to me. He's like, dude, what do you.
Speaker 5: Want to do?
Speaker 1: I said, well, I don't want to have a meeting on the air. We do that enough on this dumb show. We should meet about things after the show. Could there be a possible waving of the thirty days when it comes to the twenty year anniversary party. That will be my proposal. I don't want you to not win these other things.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, I get it. I don't want you. I was here, and then everybody's gonna hate you if you win two things.
Speaker 1: I know the whole thing, all right, Kelly says, just want to say welcome back and God bless you for visiting Saint Jude yesterday. Rod, I give to that organization. It's worth every penny. I'm glad you made it home safe. Now on the ticket note, I'm not smiling and dialing for any other tickets except the twentieth anniversary party. Jay's smiling and dial in for. I got pit passes for Saturday night and Sunday night at the Woodland's Pavilion. You mean to tell me that you're not even going to try to win those because you're saving yourself for twentieth anniversary party tickets. That's what you're telling me. That's what you're telling me. Now you got this keyword thing, I'm gonna be asking you to text. Did you guys start this yesterday? Win a thousand dollars in the iHeartRadio Music Festival. I guess this started yesterday. So three times today we're gonna give you a chance. I don't think national contests knock you out of like winning something from us, So I don't think that play. So all I can do is ask. That's all I can do is ask. I just can't imagine you not trying to win some of these other great tickets. It's the best summer concert season ever. I want you into all this stuff, all right, let me work on that. I don't know if this is real. An ad on Craigslist has kind of gone viral. There are people that marry into families and you get some extra family members and they're awesome. Then there are others that marry into families and you get some in laws that seem dedicated to making your life miserable. I mean, it can go one of two ways. Yeah, and normally, and you got a pretty good idea before you get married which way it's going. You know what I mean? You still do it anyway, So.
Speaker 5: No name.
Speaker 1: This woman's about to be married this month. She posted an ad on Craigslist looking for a date to distract her husband's mom during the wedding weekend. She is going to pay a dude now not like a jingalo, to have sex with her or you know, whatever works out, whatever happens, just to preoccupy her. But she needs constant attention and supervision, says the bride to be. She will probably wear white. Try to escalate small dramas. Your job is to simply de escalate. Okay, this will take place over two days. The bride is offering to give the date background and information conversation topics. The right man for the job will be between forty and sixty years old. Must hold it, must be able to hold a conversation. You must be able to dance. We escalate conflicts, pretend to be interested in what she's saying, and wear a suit. Bride to be notes experience with narcissists is a plus. This can't be real, so it's a lot to ask him a blind date here, But you're gonna be paid one thousand dollars free accommodations, travel and food during your stay.
Speaker 5: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: You have to send a photo and a blur of a bunch of qualifications. She needs to see your socials and she's gonna run a background check for safety.
Speaker 3: Like I don't know if that's real, like that ad, but that situation is very so the feelings.
Speaker 1: There's somebody out there saying, oh my god, I wish I would have done this or I would do this right.
Speaker 5: But is it I don't know.
Speaker 1: If it's real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if that itself is real, but I think so many people can identify with needing.
Speaker 4: Something with someone like this to and.
Speaker 5: To how babysit? How are you springing this on the mother in law?
Speaker 1: Got you a date? Like, how's that gonna go over? I think we got you a date?
Speaker 6: Say here, and then you disappear and you're like, this is part of the transaction.
Speaker 5: Now you're in charge. You've got to explain this whole situation.
Speaker 1: After that, here's your plus one, whether you wanted it or not. And he's never gonna he's gonna be on your ass for two days.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be up to the sun to be like, mom, I met this really cool guy.
Speaker 4: I want I want him at the wedding.
Speaker 1: Let's putting a lot of trust in some strange gentlemen I'll just say that.
Speaker 5: It's funny though.
Speaker 4: Thousand bucks.
Speaker 5: It's funny two days.
Speaker 1: Of work, thousand bucks, even if it's a phony ad. I bet you there's a thousand people applying for that job. Okay, listen, don't be silly. These are tickets in the pit. Olymp Biscuit Sunday Night, Corey Feldman. I must have stopped at a Corey Feldman video, and now all I'm getting in my feed is Corey Feldman videos, and I'm here for it. Don't think for a second I'm not getting there early to see Corey Feldman and his meltdown riff raff. I mean, it's silly, right, it's silly, but it's the it's the concert I've been looking forward to all summer long. I've got tickets in the pit right now. Caller ten seven one three, two two, five, nine four five, Good.
Speaker 5: Morning, five, the buzz, Good morning rod Ryan's Show.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go over to the phones. Here, so people telling me that they're not calling for anything else other than anniversary show tickets. Every phone line is smoking here. Good morning, good morning, we Hello, who's this missus?
Speaker 7: Sky?
Speaker 1: How are you? I'm doing great? You want to be in the pit for olymp Biscuit on Sunday night.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, I would.
Speaker 1: You're in.
Speaker 5: I am, You're in.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, I'm not talking to work. It's just made Musherson day.
Speaker 1: You sure you're down to party on Sunday night? Oh my god.
Speaker 15: Yes, I have wanted to go to Lindbiscuit.
Speaker 3: I never thought i'd get the chance because I'm only thirty two years old, so I never thought they would go.
Speaker 10: Back on coour and I did.
Speaker 3: And I'm in.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, cry So your first Olympus gets show. You never thought you were gonna get a chance to see them. I love I love the whole backstory. I love this whole thing. I am. I don't know if you've heard me talk. This is the concert of the entire summer that I'm most excited about.
Speaker 3: I have been excited.
Speaker 10: I've heard that they were coming. I have been trying all summer to get ticket.
Speaker 3: That's had my roommates hard to get tickets, my fiance hard to get tickets.
Speaker 5: Okay, I will see you there.
Speaker 10: All right, it's hurt, all right, that sky.
Speaker 1: She's in the pit, into the pitch.
Speaker 5: I still have.
Speaker 1: Tickets in the pit for Saturday nights. I prevail Helstorm Show special guest Hollywood, I'm dead. We'll give those away on no the show online. It's Alicks online ninety four five The.
Speaker 5: Munch, All right, what you got? Today's aol you're gonna be playing the price is right, but with gm Z items. Okay? Like what like?
Speaker 1: What is the Is the hype man coming for this?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 5: It's not his season and he's too old.
Speaker 1: The hype man should be.
Speaker 5: This is like perfect for him. Where's this contract.
Speaker 9: Like that?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I've never read to be here? So test?
Speaker 6: How much do you need this white chocolate macadamia cream cold brew?
Speaker 5: Boring?
Speaker 1: Could you just try to do a different voice?
Speaker 3: Nine dollars nine dollars?
Speaker 5: Hey, how much for this white Bacadavi.
Speaker 6: Sillier dolls that a twelve pack of Prime Energy drinks is?
Speaker 1: How about this twelve pack Prime Energy drinks? I believe it's energy.
Speaker 5: He sounds like that efty dollars. Don't check it out.
Speaker 6: Gen Zo bu dot com and I can get through it.
Speaker 5: Sucked.
Speaker 1: Why don't ever bring ahead?
Speaker 5: We just do your impressions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't ever bring that in without the hype man again.
Speaker 2: The rod Ryan Show on ninety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ninety four five The Bus, Foo Fighters and Under You rod Ryan's Show.
Speaker 5: Pit Tickets the pit song.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, people are feeling like a while dude, like what is up with the not playing the pit song? It is all pit tickets, pit tickets still to come for Hailstorm and I prevail but all week long. So you got two huge concerts coming up on Saturday and Sunday. Sunday Night olympuscit uh Saturday Night on no the Show, I Prevail Helstorm with special guest Hollywood Undead.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Let's just get you okay, let's get you amped up a little bit for know the show today. Yes, wool was in the pit.
Speaker 3: You would.
Speaker 5: We your World?
Speaker 1: And you know he can kind of low key sing too. I mean yeah, Chris Pratt, good looking guy now in stupid shape, funny and can sing.
Speaker 5: It's just not fair.
Speaker 1: It's not fair he's sing.
Speaker 5: Chris Pratt.
Speaker 1: What's that? Oh that's not Chris Pratt.
Speaker 5: It is as Andy Dwyertt.
Speaker 1: Gotcha? What's the movie I had you watched? Like The Ten Year Engagement or something like that. He's really funny, and that's that's when he's fat yeah, the Jubby at least. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's in is it what's it called The Tenure Engagement. Yeah, it's a really funny movie. Right, Yeah, it's a really funny movie. It's kind of long, but it's funny. He sings in it. He sings. Uh, he's really good too in it. Okay, So Pitt, there you go. You got that? Okay on that note, did you guys? I mean I didn't think you. Did you guys play the meatloaf thing?
Speaker 5: Yesterday? We did what you did? Yeah?
Speaker 6: We had been like I think Josh tre asked for it every week and then we had Chris had emailed and he was like, I'm hearing Monday Monday morning meat love was being discussed and I was like, all right, because two people have said it, what did I say to He was like, Rod says two means two thousand. Yes, the two thousand people were basically begging for us to play.
Speaker 5: So the nine o'clock how we played it.
Speaker 1: Wizard might hate that more than the whale girl in the Chapelle song.
Speaker 5: Did he say anything, Well, he probably tuned us out because you weren't on it.
Speaker 1: Oh well, no, I think he was.
Speaker 3: He's probably listening to like Saint Jude.
Speaker 1: I think he was listening to Radio No, no, no, I think he was listening yesterday. Okay, you guys didn't hear anything about playing.
Speaker 6: Call after the show and usually calls if you're out, And I was waiting on that, and he did it, and I was like, is it it? Really hated it or he didn't care Thursday, tbh.
Speaker 1: I thought he might just kind of show up on Monday.
Speaker 5: I didn't rule that out over here.
Speaker 1: If you need me for anything, if.
Speaker 6: He had shown up and sat right here, would you have been surprised at all?
Speaker 5: Because I would not.
Speaker 1: No, no, Hey, this is kind of cool. Our friends over at Whataburger, who, by the way, gave us seven hundred dollars towards bad Pass this year. Starting today and every Tuesday in August, get a free water Burger kids meal with the purchase of any other meal.
Speaker 5: Oh that's a deal, free food for the kid.
Speaker 2: Love them.
Speaker 4: Oh, my mom would have been there fine on Tuesdays. My mom loves deals like this.
Speaker 1: And then there's some sort of a free orange birthday cake shake. They're celebrating seventy four years. So we'll talk about this later in the week, but something's going on Thursday. You gotta get the app. You gotta get the app.
Speaker 5: Can shout out to Jen our whate girl.
Speaker 6: She gave me like a baby gift with just all Whataburger stuff and it had like a swallows and a baby on it. It's got the catchup thing for l Austrill what Burger teddy Bear.
Speaker 1: I got one of those for London when she was really infant. So cool. I am happy to hear this. I thought that maybe the would be way way down there was there's some new AI companion necklace that keeps you company if you don't have actual friends. I think that was the story recently.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: This American Friendship Project looked at how many friends the average American has and how it compares to fifty years ago.
Speaker 5: If you got If you.
Speaker 1: Got around five friends, you're doing really good. Great, it was the same number fifty years ago. I'm talking about not everybody that you know. Listen, guess what all those dumb dumbs on your Facebook pagels an't your friends? Okay, I'm talking about friends, real p.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 1: So even though we're all overworked, everybody's constantly online now, not much has changed over the years, the average American has four to five people they consider to be true friends. Do we know what true friends are anymore? Are we still using the same metrics as we did fifty years ago? I don't think so. But it's in line with every year since nineteen seventy that four to five friends.
Speaker 5: Remember solid group.
Speaker 1: I remember running into my uncle. I was underage. I was drinking in a bar and he was in there. My mom's brother. Okay, my mom's not cool about that stuff. He was cool about it. Came over, bought us all a picture of beer. It made a drink it out of the picture.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, you can't really get mad about that.
Speaker 1: He didn't buy us a beer. He bought everybody a picture of beer and says, go like, not worried, Hey, guys, how are you getting home? Nothing, He just made a drink a picture of beer.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 4: You want to be a grown up? Drink from this.
Speaker 1: And it was that night. It was that night he looked at me and he said, stick your hand out. I think he was drunk too.
Speaker 5: Sounds like it made a little bit a.
Speaker 1: Lot of drunks in that side of the family. He said, stick your hand out, stick your hand out. He said, okay, So I put my hand out and he goes, open it up. So I opened up and I got all my fingers sticking out now right.
Speaker 5: He goes, what do you see?
Speaker 1: And I go, I don't know. My hand fingers a thumb. He goes, how many? I said, one too before five? He goes, if you can fill that hand up full of friends, you're a rich man. And he walked away.
Speaker 5: Yes, super drunk. Why you would you throw up so drunk? I'm like, but he wasn't wrong. Drunk, but not wrong.
Speaker 1: I mean, was that the greatest thing that I was told?
Speaker 3: Or was that like a movie scene?
Speaker 4: I'm even think that would happen.
Speaker 1: It just it went down exactly like that in my life. If you can fill your hand up with five really really close friends, he said, you're a rich man or a rich woman.
Speaker 5: He didn't say that part, but apparently.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's the average here.
Speaker 2: So rude.
Speaker 1: Well, you got friends on the Rod Ryan Show every morning from six to ten. You can count on us being here. Here's Creed ninety four five to buzz, all right, ninety four five the buzz There is a sold out Creed show still coming up. That's the one with three doors down and finger eleven Tony not to sleep on finger eleven. Get in there early to check them out live Good Morning rod Ryan Show hashtag every twenty minutes. Chile's got one more four pack with pit passes. No, he's got two because he's gonna give away that one that he put on links and guests. Those of you that don't have the X, you can sign up online on the world famous rod Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com. On linksin Guests, you can sign up to win a four pack of tickets with pit passes for the Monster Jam that's coming up int October, October nineteenth at Energy Stadium. So two more four packs, but man, I mean four, eight, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, something like that. Fourteen four packs giving away today on the show. Thank you to our friends over at Monster Jam.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 1: That pole vaulter I mean when I say that pole vaulter.
Speaker 5: Wellever was the guy I did just set a world record.
Speaker 1: So maybe it's a different guy, Okay, But the pole vaulter that couldn't get his the pole vulture that couldn't get his junk over the bar letton what's his name Ledongony's.
Speaker 4: Not his name, Oh.
Speaker 5: My god, Anthony Leidong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he he just couldn't quite I can't get his egg plan over the bar. And he's been offered two hundred and fifty thousand dollars to do a sixty minute webcam to show what's happening cam. I'll tell you what this cam soda, which is a porn thing, because it's pretty unlikely this is going to happen. They know it too. Porn sites do this all the time. Somebody gets in the news, they offer them a big amount of money. Nobody ever, I don't think anybody's ever taken them up on this. But sixty minutes, two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Bro, that's like for people that don't have talent. This guy's in the Olympics pull vaulting. He'll get it next time. He'll be doing the next time. I have some suggestions, but I don't think they're safe for air. So I'm sure you guys do too.
Speaker 1: Speaking of anything I do on the food blog page. After all of that water Burger business, the guy in Iowa just broke the record for the world's largest egg plant eight point three pounds farmer, the girth twenty eight inches in circumference.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of parmesan, a lot of.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of everything.
Speaker 1: What are you giving away?
Speaker 3: I have left a pair of pit tickets to see I Prevail and Hailstorm.
Speaker 5: All right, we'll get you in the pit.
Speaker 1: Coming up after the Rock and Alternative Us The rod Ryan Morning.
Speaker 2: Show six to ten am.
Speaker 1: The Buzz ninety four five, The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show. All right, here, we are here, we are Sully has He's going to give away some of these last tickets to Monster Jam, one of you on the X and one of you before we get out of here.
Speaker 5: But right now, it's know the show.
Speaker 1: Pit tickets Saturday Night, I Prevail, Hailstorm, Hollywood Undead.
Speaker 4: Of course you got what suburb? Were you mispronouncing all day to day.
Speaker 1: I don't think I was mispronouncing it at all.
Speaker 4: You were chopping it up.
Speaker 1: I think I was going old school on it. Okay, that's the way the founding fathers pronounced it.
Speaker 5: Okay, I want to hear it again.
Speaker 1: Seven two one two five, Hey, Alexa, play ninety four point five The Buzz on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 3: Getting ninety four point five The Bus Station from iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: The Rod Ryan Show every morning six to ten on ninety four five, The Buzz nwenty four or five, The Buzz, The Pearl Jam Daughter rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 5: Not ready to leave just yet. We gotta give away a bunch of things before we get out of here.
Speaker 1: Today. Ten percent chance rains sunny ninety seven tonight is about a twenty percent chance with some partly cloudy skies. But yeesh, it's gonna be a hot one today. Guys, here we go peace now, time for know this show. On ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 5: Hello, well, Hello, who's this? This is Sydney. Hello, Sydney.
Speaker 2: How are you doing.
Speaker 1: Well in your show? Doing awesome? I got some pit tickets for an amazing show on Saturday night, Tessa, what's your question for Sydney?
Speaker 3: Hey, Sidney?
Speaker 4: What suburb name was rod kind of butchering?
Speaker 1: Today?
Speaker 4: Is it frets?
Speaker 11: How it.
Speaker 1: Roast Sharon? You guys are all bastardizing what that place was meant to be called?
Speaker 3: Well, well, either way that she advanced. And you know what city? You get the pit tickets to see I prevail on Hailstorm This Saturday because you know the show.
Speaker 1: All right, Sydney, what suburb do you live in?
Speaker 10: I actually live on webs.
Speaker 5: WebStar webshaha, web Star.
Speaker 1: It was web Star Webster. All right, have an awesome time. You're in the pit Saturday night, Sydney.
Speaker 10: Much shited. Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 1: All right, shout out to everybody else at WebStar. Okay, Chili, are you dumb? Did you give away all your Monster Jam tickets on links and guests and the final one?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, ten o'clock.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're all gone?
Speaker 15: Is it?
Speaker 1: Fourteen to four packs today?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 7: Thirteen?
Speaker 1: Wow? That's insane. Yeah, that's insane. Steven Redman he lost this morning to Ross, so Ross is going to try to avoid the one pump chump tomorrow morning at six twenty hashtag every twenty minutes, trending all morning long. Thanks to our friends over at Monster Jam, Suburb Summer Sizzler, Roach Charon, we will not be hearing from them for the rest of the tournament. They're done, Okay, it's gone. Pressure gone Wild Car Wednesday tomorrow. The Suburb Summer Sizzler is tomorrow at ay twenty, Angleton takes all on clear Lake Jeremy's got the non stop nooner more passes to the twentieth anniversary. He said, everyone is choosing those over everything that he's offering up. So he has twentieth Anniversary passes for you keyword alternative income throughout the day. There's two other chances for you to win, so be listening for that. And this is a text to win one thousand dollars and a trip to the iHeartRadio Music Festival. Go Team USA, And I think that's it. We're on a twenty hour break.
Speaker 5: We're back with you tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for checking us out this morning.
Speaker 5: Appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Am app Well, wasn't that fun? If you missed any of the show today, all the good stuff will be podcast checking out on the world famous Ron Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com.