Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Happy Wednesday, late is Wednesday, You're right, could be worse.
Speaker 3: Still, still it's a Wednesday, but it could be Tuesday. And then to make it just be Tuesday, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Where the JV Show, I'm Selena kind of jess LA's kick things off with our first talk back of the day.
Speaker 4: Hey, JV Show, Okay, I have an idea to help jess refine.
Speaker 5: Her weather report.
Speaker 2: What if she has to spin the chug wheel and take a chug for every day that it actually.
Speaker 3: Rains but she says it's not going to rain.
Speaker 5: I think that might.
Speaker 6: Make her some fun, fun stakes for her.
Speaker 5: Love you guys, it is fun.
Speaker 7: I love that idea.
Speaker 3: Actually hate that idea.
Speaker 8: I'm here for it because there's so many cities in the Bay Area. I can't possibly sit here and name and name the weather report for every single city. But then it's like, how do the weather reporters on like the news do it right?
Speaker 3: They do it, but they also get it wrong like all of us. But then how the rams always.
Speaker 5: Spot on minor tend to be like just one hundred percent accurate when it comes to calling the rain or chances of rain.
Speaker 7: I'm like bat in.
Speaker 8: A thousand, Well, I could say chances of rain, because technically there is a chance that it could rain any day.
Speaker 5: If you really think about it, you would be misleading people. You'd be trying to cover your own inaccuracies with a bigger inaccuratey.
Speaker 9: What's your weather balloon called?
Speaker 5: Graham The JB Show, twenty twenty five Live Doppler storm tracking weather balloon newsdesk the Drew Tuna.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is just allowed in there.
Speaker 5: Maybe I don't know that she's receive proper training on it, but of course she can take it up anytime she wants.
Speaker 7: We have two of them.
Speaker 5: We have the mic ecup tools.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I did not know the really find the budget.
Speaker 9: Hey let me.
Speaker 1: In, you know.
Speaker 5: So that's all I'm saying is maybe do your due diligence and you would be able to give more accurate weather report. I do think on those days where and we had it happened before it happened, just said nope, don't leave your umbrellas at home, no rain today. And then we had people delivery drivers and stuff calling into the show. They were very upset because they were just soaked because Jessin told them you don't need an umbrella today, and it was pouring rain on those days. I mean, there should be some sort of repercussion, right, because you're disseminating inaccurate weather news, which is very valuable to our Bay Area citizens.
Speaker 8: Maybe on those days, but it can't be every day, you guys, I'm already traumatized.
Speaker 2: It has to be like very very inaccurate, or it's a big deal that people are getting like drenched, because again, which is happening like that example that you just said, Yeah, I'm here for that.
Speaker 3: Well, it's been a while.
Speaker 8: I'd like to think that I feel like you did at a weather report wrong yesterday, going to rain today.
Speaker 7: There's a chance of rain today.
Speaker 9: There is I will say that in my report.
Speaker 5: Leader Yeah, okay, okay, but that didn't make it shame imagin didn't make the report yesterday when it should have because yesterday was yesterday.
Speaker 3: Today's today.
Speaker 7: We've known about the storm.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: Now it's time four the four things you need a heads up going to start your day.
Speaker 9: Asap Rockey is not guilty.
Speaker 2: Remember he was charged with two counts of assault with a semi automatic weapon he would have based or he was facing twenty four years in prison while closing arguments for Friday, and then the jury deliberated yesterday morning, and then by afternoon the not guilty verdict is read. Remember he turned down that plea deal for one hundred and eighty days.
Speaker 3: And everyone is telling you, who's stupid? Should have took it.
Speaker 2: Good thing he did it, and he kept on fighting because now he's.
Speaker 3: Just completely free.
Speaker 5: I guess it's a dice roll though he liked to get yeah, because he been found guilty and then gone to jail for longer than I don't know.
Speaker 7: It must be the Rihanna effect. Also, all right, it's a bit of a sports dead zone this week. The NFL season's over.
Speaker 5: The Warriors don't return action from the All Star break until Friday. The Giants baseball season hasn't gotten here yet. I think the Samuel State Sharks are off right now on their own All Star break, but I don't pay attention to hockey until the playoffs, so I'm not really sure what.
Speaker 7: They're up to right now.
Speaker 5: So the best I can offer you is Lakers Hornets tonight. This is one of the LA Fires makeup games in La tip off seven o'clock.
Speaker 8: That's all right, okay, today in the Bay, wealthy highs in the upper fifties to low sixties.
Speaker 9: I am seeing some.
Speaker 8: Midday sprinkles in the forecast for today, but on rain like nothing crazy.
Speaker 3: Okay, We'll remember.
Speaker 7: That this was justice Proclamation yesterday.
Speaker 1: No rain in the.
Speaker 5: Forecast for the foreseeable future except well for today. Hey, cancer besties, your day today is going to be an eight. Someone attractive deserves your attention. Follow your heart and focus on your shared passions. Prioritize fun and romance. Invent interesting possibilities together.
Speaker 3: Look at you.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Wednesday to do something called cool or not? Or we throw some things out and we ask is that cool or not? Graham, would you like.
Speaker 9: To go first?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What are you guys saying cool or not? Nike skims you've heard about playing?
Speaker 3: I saw the helly I heard much about them.
Speaker 7: All right, So apparently Nike and I didn't know this. They say.
Speaker 5: Nike is in a slump, you guys. The sale our way down. Their stock has lost more than a quarter of its value over the past year, and they brought in a new CEO to try to turn things around, and they're big idea Nike skims. They're teaming up with Kim Kardashian. You know, she has skims, a very successful line, and they're just gonna mush the two brands together and create Nike skims.
Speaker 2: But what are they I guess what are some of the things they're selling. Is it like Nike shapewear?
Speaker 5: I think it doesn't really get into all the specifics, but it will be a lot of I don't and maybe maybe they're shapewear for your feet. We don't know, but you can use that it is They say, well, disrupt the global fitness and active wear industry and they're gonna have all sorts of stuff for female athletes. It sounds like it's activewear and stuff Nike skims here, I'm not here for that.
Speaker 2: It sounds like cute Jim outfits. It does, but also gym outfits that I count for it.
Speaker 5: And also to me, it sounds like you are Nike and you're gonna go groveling to the feet of some reality star and go you are Nike, one of the most iconic brands of all time. Okay, you're gonna go groveling to Kim Kardashian, Please help her sales. You are Nike, have put some respect on your name. You don't need to go.
Speaker 2: Also, Kim Cage is like a super successful business woman, like Skims is super successful.
Speaker 5: So let Skims be Skims and Nike figure out brands collab. Yes, they don't merge all the time. This is like almost like a murder. You're joining forces on this one bet bigger than some little one off collab where Crocs makes Hidden Valley Ranch Crocs. That's different, you know those Stop stupid. I don't know. To me, this is embarrassing. Put some respect on your name, Nike, like you are Nike. Think and you're gonna go Nike Skims. It sounds stupid. I hate the name.
Speaker 3: I love it. I love everything about this not I love it because you hate it.
Speaker 7: I'm going not cool to me, It's just like I don't know.
Speaker 5: And you've seen at you know, athleisure wear and athletic where you know, absolutely take off. Hey, Nike, you should have had the foresight to be in on this and be creating lines that people wanted to buy. But you realize you can't compete with these other ones, I guess. And now you're going, what do we do? What do we do? Put some respect on your name, Nike.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm still gonna say not cool. But I do want to see the products that they come out with, because you know, maybe my mind will change.
Speaker 5: I have an idea they're gonna look exactly like all the other where that the market is absolutely neutral colors, skim God, you've got enough of this.
Speaker 9: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: Okay, cool y not Cheetos, flaming hot, Deal Pickle Flavor is finally happy, so it.
Speaker 3: Is a real thing.
Speaker 7: Here's another collapse.
Speaker 5: Okay, chet.
Speaker 9: So I know that right now.
Speaker 8: There are Deal Pickle Flavor Cheetos, right m hm. Now, I haven't personally tried these and I haven't even seen them in stores, so I need to know from somebody who has tried them if they're good or not. But they say that the flame and hot ones are finally coming, So I think right now there's just regular Cheetos.
Speaker 9: I haven't I flame to know.
Speaker 3: That there was Pickle Cheetos. Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I always see these like interesting like flavors and stuff you know, on you know social there's certain social media accounts that I'll post them or you just see them pop up every once in a while. I never know if it's real or fake. If someone just like generated this image just to be like, oh my god, what if? So the hot pickle Cheetos is actually happening?
Speaker 8: Do we know when we don't? I don't have a specific date yet. I'll double check on that. But are you guys here for this?
Speaker 3: Yes, Selene, I mean.
Speaker 5: I mean I'm here for them as one off, Like I'm not going to be eating Cheetos on the day to day, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Like I'm down to try them and eat them, but I can't relate.
Speaker 5: Yah, gotta know what that processed food is doing, the ultra processed foods are doing to your insides. Just war just a warning maybe you know. Yeah, I'm from time to time, but these are part of your regular diet. You've been worned.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well, once I see them in stores, I'll bring them so that we could all try them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like jess As insides are thriving.
Speaker 9: They are, you know, I've never felt better.
Speaker 8: Like on the outside, I don't know, but on the inside I feel fine.
Speaker 5: Sure, Sure, we're giving it a cool The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine Kendrick Wildy for nine the Base number Music station.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 5: What's the squabble up?
Speaker 8: Squabble?
Speaker 5: I feel like my stomach is squabbling up right now. But is that?
Speaker 7: Am I using that properly?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 9: Like, squabble up, get ready to fight.
Speaker 7: That's what it feels like my stomach.
Speaker 9: I guess maybe in a sense. Yeah, okay, just check it where the JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena, I know Jess Graham. So you have a Google pixel? Do you follow the google pixel thread on Reddit?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: I do not, Well, me neither, but maybe maybe you should because that's.
Speaker 2: Where this guy posted this story about his Google pixel accidentally sending a picture of is junk to all his family and friends in his contacts on his phone. He says that he went to bed one night, nothing out of the ordinary, right, he sleeps naked, okay, Well, he puts the phone on the nights and he goes to bed, nothing crazy, Okay. His alarm starts going off and he is trying to snooze it, so he's like half asleep, and he reaches for his phone and he's pushing all these buttons. He accidentally hit the power button five times. I guess that activates the emergency SOS feature.
Speaker 5: What's he doing in the power button? Fuck time?
Speaker 2: Hey, that happens. I snooze my phone a lot. I don't have a Google pixela have an iPhone, but I every morning I'm taking screenshots of my of my lock screen, just trying to shut the damn thing up. But you just swipe on the screen, but with your eyes closed, you just you grab your phone and you just start hitting things to.
Speaker 3: Get it to just stop.
Speaker 7: I guess I'm not a snoozer.
Speaker 2: So he accidentally activates the emergency SOS feature and then that alarm ringing escalated to a blaring siren sound according to him, so he's wide awake. He shoots out of bed, he takes the covers off, and he's like, where's where's my phone? What's going on? He saw that it was like trying to call nine on one, and so he's like, oh my god, and it was like about to send his location and like all this other stuff to emergency like contacts and personnel and stuff.
Speaker 3: So he's like, let me just cancel that.
Speaker 2: Cancel that he thought he had canceled everything until he started getting messages from all his family and friends. Apparently there's a feature that you have to go on and like just check your settings. He had his phone set to where you know, when the emergency SOS feature is is triggered, it'll just automatically snap a picture and send it to everyone in your emergency contact. So he the so he like like swung the covers off of him, and he because he was about to get up and he had his phone and he's looking at it, so it's aimed the camera is aimed at the lower half of his body, and.
Speaker 9: It snapped a picture.
Speaker 2: He said it to all of his family, all of his friends, five o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 5: Dude, legendary, screw up, legendary. One of the odds this happens to us, normal normal pixel users. That seems like a like a just awesomely bad combination that just.
Speaker 2: Yes, like the stars were aligned one night and everything went wrong.
Speaker 5: Exactly, And I do what's the point of that feature to show if you if you're in some sort of an emergency situation, it's gonna send a picture of like what that situation is. Like, there's a bear attacking you, and everyone's like, oh, I got the alert. Yep, Graham's being attacked by a bear. Like, what's the point.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's a bad feature.
Speaker 2: I mean, imagine, like, what if you're being like kidnapped or something that's true, have a picture, here's the car I'm being kidnapped in, or here's the person, or I don't know. It could come in handy. I mean, not when you're laying naked in bed. Obviously, I guess, but I don't know. You might want to go check your settings and see.
Speaker 1: What you are.
Speaker 5: I feel like I have a like a worse shot of even being able to figure out how to do any of that. I don't even want to mess with that. I'm just gonna leave it be. I hope that scenario never arises.
Speaker 2: But yes, you also don't sleep naked, do you?
Speaker 7: You don't know, you don't know what I do.
Speaker 5: No, I don't don't sleep in my underwear, though that would be an equally embarrassing picture to send to everybody in your contacts. There's a lot of people all your contacts his.
Speaker 2: Emergency contacts, oh okay, which was all of his family and close friends.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was a worst case scenario for this guy.
Speaker 5: Seriously, I don't even do I have emergency contacts.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe something you have to set up.
Speaker 5: You just have to take the time to set people as your emergency contexts.
Speaker 7: I've never done that. Oh that would be sad.
Speaker 5: Just the nine to one one operator would get my d pic and they'd be like, oh, yeah, yeah, we should send help. Yeah it looks injured. There's something wrong with it.
Speaker 8: Yeah that does look and man, if your feet are in the picture, oh nine one one emergency like this guy's going through.
Speaker 5: It's a huge feet and it just doesn't align with everything else. Poor guy, small hands, and look at the tiny hands holding the five. Yeah, something's wrong. Send help, Send paramatics immediately.
Speaker 3: All right, grant anything else you'd like to throw in.
Speaker 5: I just wonder I want to throw in a pretty interesting milestone, a bit of a record. You know, you guys know like to share the Guinness World Records. Well, this Brazilian couple they just celebrated eighty four years and seventy seven days of marriage, and that, my friends, is a world record. This couple married in nineteen forty, nineteen forties. They've been married ever since there now one hundred and five and one hundred and one years old. Oh my god, they've been verified yeah, as the longest married couple. Currently married couple, I should say, the longest marriage ever lasted for eighty eight years in three hundred and forty nine days. But currently they are the longest living married couple at eighty four years and seventy seven days. I just wanted to bring that up because it was Valentine's Day and that's cute. Eighty four years of marriage. Two thoughts first, really quick? Yeah, think of how many times that poor dude has been nagged over his lifetime. Eighty four years of marriage. That's wow, that's a lot of nagging. But I did want to ask you, ladies, how many years do you think you will be married? Oh?
Speaker 3: Forever?
Speaker 5: Nope? Not an option?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Why? Why not?
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 10: Forever?
Speaker 5: You're going to live forever?
Speaker 3: I mean as long as I'm alive, that forever.
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't know. How many years do you think you'll be married?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 3: I don't want to drink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess my death yeah kind of, Oh my god, No, I don't know because.
Speaker 5: Eighty four years. Sorry, that ain't an option for you.
Speaker 2: I'm twenty six and I've been married one years. Let's just say twenty five to maybe like ninety twenty five.
Speaker 3: Jess, you you're the math.
Speaker 8: I'm going to say for me, I'm going to say fifty seven. That's just the number that's coming to my brain right now.
Speaker 5: You think Rubin will die early? What? Why would you want that short? That she short of the timeline by quite a bit. I think you could have gone higher than that because.
Speaker 8: I'm fifty seven, No, fifty seven plus years like added to my age.
Speaker 10: Hmm.
Speaker 5: No, I want to know the number of years married. But that's a math equation you got to do on your own head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fifty seven years, it's a long time. I'm gonna say like seventy seven, see it.
Speaker 7: So I'll be honest, you can.
Speaker 2: Up to ninety six and your diet, oh, my mist perhaps my protein and veggies and rice and that's all eat.
Speaker 5: How dare you do for the last four months, but years the years prior to that of taking their toll just slightly? Yeah, No, I think I've got I think Kate now will be married for another We could do another sixty years, right, Yeah, sixty. I'm only twenty, and we've already been married for twelve years, so that'd be seventy two years of marriage.
Speaker 3: Half you got been married twelve years, so you got married and you're fifteen, right, and then how many more years?
Speaker 5: Another sixties?
Speaker 3: Dang, I gotta get married first.
Speaker 9: Jesus, Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: Just he's a ring fir points, I mean years well and our point, oh right.
Speaker 11: Hottest day, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 2: Travis Kelsey spent one hundred forty thousand dollars on Taylor Swift for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 5: Do you stay that like some huge number? Due's got one hundred million dollar content?
Speaker 2: That's true? This is actually nothing. He could have done so much better. Seriously, like, come on, do you even like her?
Speaker 5: Well, that's like you or I spending eighty dollars on our significant other.
Speaker 9: You're right when you put it that.
Speaker 3: I'm actually not impressed anyone. I'm appalled.
Speaker 5: Like this is discussed that Valentine's Day sounds very peasant cosent three presently, this.
Speaker 2: Source says that they're both very romantic people. And Travis pays very close attention to all the things that Taylor Swift likes and that she wants.
Speaker 3: And he even has whooa whoa.
Speaker 5: All the things right there. Because you're describing me my gift giving to a d right.
Speaker 3: There like his gifts more.
Speaker 5: What I'm just saying, he pays close attention to the things as his. You know, lady wants and needs, and that's what I do.
Speaker 2: Phone, So do I the thing that she might like, bring up here and there. It's so ro manchic, and Travis Kelsey does.
Speaker 5: It, but that's what I do. I have a note folder on my phone work. And you're long that my wife says that she wants her needs that I.
Speaker 7: Give him to her.
Speaker 5: You have no leg to stand on this anymore, Selena. With the gift, I.
Speaker 3: Didn't even get to the gifts yet.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying you why he's upset. You have no room to judge my gift giving. You've relinquished that ability. Why because your man cash apped you at Christmas and that was the game he cash apps you. It was Apple py.
Speaker 3: I actually really liked the money.
Speaker 5: It's so bite, But you.
Speaker 3: Have what is that to do with Travis Kelcey.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, all rights to ever make fun.
Speaker 5: Of my given.
Speaker 2: I didn't even bring up your gift giving. I'm talking about Travis Kelcey and Taylor Swift, and you got all defensive.
Speaker 5: I brought up my gift giving because you were describing about to describe what he got based on that. He listens to what she wants and needs, and that's exactly what I do. So some of the things are gifts that my wife needs, maybe more than you know.
Speaker 3: Well the things that Taylor needs.
Speaker 2: When I say needs, it's Cardier, watches, Baton and every Yeah, it's not really the same needs that you you would gift your wife. But he did get her to watches those cost over one hundred and fourteen thousand dollars, comebined, got her a lo pendant necklace that's also from Cardier, spent about one thousand dollars on roses, got her some Louis Baton pieces. All in all ended up totally over one hundred and forty thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: That is weird, though, when you are shopping for your lady. Now she's a billionaire, she's made a billion dollars plus on her tour and you give some gifts a total out to one hundred and something thousand. She's like, it cost me more to bend over and pick up this piece of luggage that you got me than it does the piece of luggage. My time? Is that valuable? Like it is sort of yeah, like what do you get again? That's like, I know, the equivalent of him giving her like, I don't know, a lollipop for a ten cent lollipop or something, because her wealth is so so staggerant.
Speaker 12: I know.
Speaker 2: We're also getting some clarification on Wendy Williams living situation. You know, she's been in this assisted living facility for eight months now and she said that she is being treated like a prisoner. We've heard her say these things more recently. She was talking about how she doesn't even get to go outside, like in the last month prior to her recent trip to Miami.
Speaker 3: She did go see her family in Miami.
Speaker 2: But she said that she only got to go out and like breathe fresh air twice in thirty days, and that was only because she had to go out for like a couple dentist appointments. We're finding out more about why she's being treated like a quote prisoner in this assisted living facility. It's not because of her dementia diagnosis. It's because early on in her stay there, she went all the way up to like the restaurant in this building and she got wasted.
Speaker 5: How was that an option in this post at all?
Speaker 3: It shouldn't have been for her.
Speaker 2: So that's why they were like mad that she was served alcohol and that she was like ordering it, And that's why they're like, Okay, we're gonna have to, like, you know, move her to a unit that's more secure, because the unit she was on, she had access to the elevator, she can come and go. After that incident, they're like, no, we can't like just have her going wherever she wants all the time.
Speaker 3: We have to keep an eye on her.
Speaker 2: So they moved her to a different floor, or they tried to where they have security guards to make sure like no one is out just wandering around doing things they're not supposed to be. But then they there wasn't a room available there, and so that's where they had to keep her on the same floor but issue her some security. And then she started complaining that she feels like a prisoner. But it's because she had gotten drunk and you're not supposed to do that. It's not good for her. And they wanted to keep the watchful eye on her.
Speaker 3: And then they started lying to her because she was asking about the restaurant. They had to tell her it was closed for construction but like for months, like it just wasn't rebuilding it right now. But that but that is what that's where all this stems from.
Speaker 5: Wennie Williams doesn't strike me as someone that likes the outdoors particularly, you know, do you want to go in the outdoors when she's like, no, I'm good here. But now that she can't have access to it, Yeah, you mean to tell me they don't have like a little courtyard or something somewhere where she could open a window.
Speaker 7: She's a falcony nothing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like some activities for her to do, so she's not just bored in.
Speaker 2: According to her, she's like not allowed anywhere anywhere. And I don't think she likes the adoors, like she wants to go for hikes and maybe like smoke break or something.
Speaker 5: You know, Graham, what do you have all right, take a moment, say your goodbyes. To KFC no no longer going to be affiliated with Kentucky, so I think their new name has to just be FC or maybe TFC, because that's where they're moving their corporate headquarters out of Kentucky and into Plano, Texas. TFC is what they should be called, Young Brands, which owns KFC, Taco bell In, Pizza Hut. They're moving a bunch of their operations into their two brand headquarters, one of which is in Plano and the other is in Irvine, California. So I guess there's a chance they could become California Fried Chicken, but you know nationally that doesn't have the same r Well, KFC will not, of course be changing their name, but the mayor of Louisville very very distraught and upset. He's like, this is a piece of Kentucky, this is our heritage ss Kentucky Fried Chicken, and there's a lot of jobs here. There are going to be some jobs that remain there at their building, but the majority of the operations moving out, So the Louisville mayor not so happy about that. There's twenty four thousand KFC restaurants in over one hundred and forty five countries. There is twenty four thousand KFC's out there, and I don't go to a single one of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't gone a long time.
Speaker 5: This stuff like sounds good to me.
Speaker 7: I'm always like, yeah, I want to have it.
Speaker 3: Don't finger licking good? Ever since they got rid of their potato widget, it's like, why even bother?
Speaker 7: Oh, you're on protear on strike?
Speaker 3: Why why even go? Yeah, I guess not the same, but the same.
Speaker 8: I just eat it when my mom buys it and I'm at her house because it's just nicer that way.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 9: Let's get to what the bleepe?
Speaker 3: You know you could win a JV show, Chuck mug.
Speaker 2: This is like our first piece of JV show, merch Okay, well it's our only piece of JV show.
Speaker 9: Probably only win it right here.
Speaker 3: Okay, So here's what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: You gotta be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word as always, lead your guest on the talk back mic on that.
Speaker 3: And you and approved iHeart Radio app. It's really easy to do. Just listen up. Here is today's clip.
Speaker 9: The batteries in my.
Speaker 8: Died and it's so annoying because now I have to use my fingers and it's so much slower.
Speaker 9: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, the struggle is real. Geez.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a family show.
Speaker 5: I'd get the kind that are rechargeable anyways. All right, yeah, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Kind of a tricky one because I only think of one thing. Leave your guests on the talkback Mike on the newly improved like Selena said, iHeart Radio app. Have you seen the new improvements on there?
Speaker 3: Guys, they're loving it.
Speaker 5: The dope presets now. And while you're there, how about this, Selena, Before you leave your guests, why not have Wild four nine one preset and then the JV Show podcast as your next set. There's more slots after that, but you don't need a Yeah, but the new iHeart Radio app is is very cool? All right, And leave us your name and your city along with your guests on that talkback Mike.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Hope you win this chug mug.
Speaker 2: You know, all you gotta do is be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word. In case you miss today's clip. Listen up, and before I play this, remember this is a family show.
Speaker 3: This fight what it sounds like? Okay, the batteries in my.
Speaker 8: Died and it's so annoying because now I have to use my fingers and it's so much slower slower.
Speaker 7: But I feel like your fingers no way their way around there, right.
Speaker 9: I mean they've done it before.
Speaker 5: So yes, there you go.
Speaker 9: We're on the radio.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: That word is always something clean, So make sure your guesses are clean as well.
Speaker 9: Please and thank you.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to your talkbacks.
Speaker 9: Hi, this is when from Lake through.
Speaker 5: I'm guessing that bleep outward is TV remote? All right, I have a great day TV. That's the most popular guests coming in this morning. Remote. Would you guys even know how to operate? You're going to say without the remote?
Speaker 3: No, I can't even find the buttons.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't even know where mine are at probably on the side somewhere.
Speaker 3: I've checked mine. I don't even know if my TV has buttons. I don't know.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe any where the buttons, Yeah, we're integrated in and you kind of swiped your finger over them or whatever, and like how am I supposed to find them? I don't there's no label there, like, so I don't know what am I supposed to Just guess and check? Oh channel of volume?
Speaker 7: Like why no? Once if you don't have the remote that the TV is?
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 6: This is Tiffany comes San Jose.
Speaker 5: My guess is electric toothbrush with the brush brush with your finger.
Speaker 7: We've all we've all done that at one point.
Speaker 8: Right, Yeah, but I would just replace it with a regular toothbrush at home.
Speaker 7: And brushing with your finger doesn't actually do anything.
Speaker 3: It does absolutely nothing, but it makes you feel better, like your bread, like.
Speaker 5: You did a little bit, yeah, barely.
Speaker 8: Good morning jv C.
Speaker 5: This is Louise from San Jose.
Speaker 10: My guess for the bleep.
Speaker 3: That word is stylist or the apple pencil for her iPath.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 3: That is a good guess. I do not have one of those.
Speaker 1: Neither.
Speaker 3: What you're using your fingers like some cavemen.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We're playing know what the bleep? Where you can win this JV show.
Speaker 2: Chuck Munk just got to be the first person a guest today is a bleeped out word? As always, those guests leave them all talk back Mike on the new and improved iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 3: In case you missed today's clip. Here it is one last time.
Speaker 9: The batteries in my.
Speaker 5: Died.
Speaker 8: And it's so annoying because now I have to use my fingers and it's so much slower.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest, I'm having trouble thinking of anything today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we have to use your fingers.
Speaker 3: Let's go to your guesses. Remember this is a family show.
Speaker 12: We know that Good Morning V Show.
Speaker 8: My name Jose called from Reberd City, and I think the bleeped out warder today is massage gun.
Speaker 3: Thank you massage gun.
Speaker 7: Well, very popular guests this morning.
Speaker 5: Some variation of that massage or personal massage, A lot of massage. And that's a good guess because yeah, you have to go back to your fingers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and don't yourself no Good Morning JV Show, Melissa so conquered.
Speaker 2: And I think the bleak out word is sewing machine.
Speaker 3: Okay, buye sewing machine.
Speaker 5: There's another one that got several guesses though, sewing machine. Are there are sewing machines battery operated nowadays?
Speaker 7: I don't know, it's been a long time. Since I was sewing.
Speaker 8: Now you plug it in, Yeah, I think you plug it in, but I'm sure there's some out there.
Speaker 7: Everything's on battery now, right, it's gotta.
Speaker 5: Be a JV shows to Sean from Alameda.
Speaker 3: I guess for the bleep do o word is fob like for a car to unlock the car.
Speaker 5: That's a great guess. Interesting what do the new cars do? Because the new you know, they have the fob where the key pops out of it like a switchblade, right, yeah, and you can unlock it. But then there's no new ones that just it's just a fop right, yeah, it doesn't have a physical key anymore. There's no key hole in all these new So what do you do when that thing dies?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you change the battery.
Speaker 5: So you just have to change the battery and yep, and then it's good as there's no other there's no manual option, is what I'm getting at.
Speaker 8: Just like for mine, I can open the door, but that's because mine does have the little key in there.
Speaker 9: But I can.
Speaker 5: That's so old school.
Speaker 3: I turned my car on No old school year?
Speaker 5: Is this just I'm kidding. I have a regular metal key, that's all I have.
Speaker 10: This is Samantha from Santos.
Speaker 12: Am.
Speaker 4: I guess is mouse the mouse on your laptop or a computer a mouse?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, here's today's clip. Unbelieved.
Speaker 8: The batteries in my mouse died and it's so annoying because now I have to use my fingers and it's so much slower.
Speaker 5: Oh you're fingering your touch pad.
Speaker 8: Yeah, basically I would have never guessed that.
Speaker 7: That is frustrating though.
Speaker 5: If you're you're used to using a mouse and then you have to go to the little touchdown.
Speaker 8: Thing where ever get to where you wanted to go, it just takes It.
Speaker 3: Takes too long.
Speaker 5: There are people that work their entire workday on that little touch pad and I'm just like, how why? But I guess you just get used to it and adap.
Speaker 7: All right, let's give some shoutouts.
Speaker 5: Just give some shoutouts, first and foremost to Samantha and Santose. What's What's She's the very first correct answer this morning. The people that got it this morning as many as I thought, But it was a little tricky. Our buddy Victor also in San Jose had it. Matteo at Fremont. Annie in Vallejo had to sit a Rebecca and conquered our buddy doctor Buddy Lee out of Nashville's Doctor Buddy Lee JB Show numerably no in Nashville right now, which is a big achievement.
Speaker 1: TJ.
Speaker 5: Littlemore, Correk suit, our buddy David Richmond, RJ in Heyward, what's up?
Speaker 1: R J?
Speaker 5: And I Sha yeahsha. In Santa Cruz, she said, computer House. Jessa's handwriting would lead you to believe that says Puerto. That's a P I don't know whatever, amongst a few other people that came with the correct cancer and got him in very late. You gotta be the first one if you want to win. So tomorrow, just come with that correct answer, but just do it faster.
Speaker 7: That's how I would win.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep, we'll do it again tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: Like Graham said the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we go to the phone to get to the yup, nopekame, we got to talk back from our chug mug.
Speaker 3: You know what, the bleep winner WHOA.
Speaker 4: This is Samantha from Santos. I'm so excited for the chug Mug.
Speaker 2: And then I also have a push to start and so she kicked if you have a push to start and your battery.
Speaker 4: Is dead, you can typically hould the key and push the push to start button with the key, even with the battery dead, And somehow it starts to ask me how I know because I streaked out when my battery.
Speaker 2: Died and I had no waiting to start my car.
Speaker 5: And I looked it up.
Speaker 4: Online and yeah, just starts to start that way.
Speaker 2: Bye, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: A live hat.
Speaker 5: So she's saying, if you have a push to start car and your little fob thing is dead, you just push that into the push to start button and it works.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like they're pulled it close to it.
Speaker 5: There were a couple of people that left us a talk back saying that exact same thing.
Speaker 7: I had never heard of that now either.
Speaker 5: My car is not your traditional push to start because sometimes I have to get out and actually push the car to get it to start. So I think that's a different things that are pushed to start by a button.
Speaker 2: Yes, weldoney four nine?
Speaker 3: Hi, who's this?
Speaker 5: Good morning? This is Gerardo.
Speaker 12: How are you guys?
Speaker 3: We are great, GIRARDA, thank you so much.
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 3: How's your morning going?
Speaker 1: So far?
Speaker 8: So good?
Speaker 5: I'm taking my daughter and my niece to school. I got my wife in the car as well.
Speaker 9: Why does everyone still have school?
Speaker 3: I thought it was ski week.
Speaker 7: My kids are in school for us?
Speaker 3: Really interesting? Okay, Well, what's your daughter's name and your niece?
Speaker 5: My daughter's name is Alexandro. We call her Ali, my niece Gigi, and my wife Rina.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 2: Everyone, all right, so you guys are gonna be playing the JV show.
Speaker 3: Yep, nope, game now.
Speaker 2: I feel like you guys want to make it a little team effort, which is totally fine.
Speaker 3: Just a little little tip. Do not waste too much time deliberating. You want to just get the answer answer out as quick as possible so you don't run out of time.
Speaker 5: Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 3: Here's how it works.
Speaker 2: We're gonna ask you four questions, get three correct, and you win against to see at your kara.
Speaker 3: Here we go. Question number one.
Speaker 2: What is the name for a three dimensional shape that is a solid or hollow tube with long straight sides and two circular ends that are the same size.
Speaker 7: Just think about it.
Speaker 5: Okay, can you read that one more time?
Speaker 2: I'm yeah, what's the name for a three dimensional shape that's a solid or hollow tube?
Speaker 3: Now, think of a tube.
Speaker 2: It's got those long straight sides and then the two circular ends that are also the same size.
Speaker 5: I have.
Speaker 3: You know that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: You know this?
Speaker 7: Do you definitely know it?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 9: A tube?
Speaker 5: Tube?
Speaker 3: What shape?
Speaker 5: Take a guess time? I know you. A cylinder. It's a cylinder, cylinder, genuine one of us cylander. All right, Question number two, Question number two. In a standard deck of cards, there are four different suits. What are the names of the two black suits? Fade and Club?
Speaker 3: All right, Marty pantswer's Question number three.
Speaker 2: South Dakota shares a border with six other US states.
Speaker 10: Just name two of them, North Dakota obviously, No, Miyomi.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 5: It is Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, and Montana are the other states. That's kind of I gotta look at a map to verify all that.
Speaker 7: All right, Question number four. You guys need this one to win the game.
Speaker 5: Julius Caesar is known for the quote I came, I saw, I blank, I conquered.
Speaker 7: There you go.
Speaker 8: You just got two tickets to see a less your.
Speaker 9: Car at the.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, guys, good job. All right, I'm gonna let you get back to driving. You guys in the back have a great day at school.
Speaker 3: Hang on, Toronto.
Speaker 2: It's a cylinder, all right, hang on, Grahama got some shouts.
Speaker 7: We do. Everybody's in my DMS.
Speaker 1: As usual.
Speaker 5: I go and says, hey, I like to give a birthday shout out to my son Dominic.
Speaker 7: It's his seventh birthday today.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 7: That's from mom, dad, and sister Mika.
Speaker 5: So happy happy birthday, Dominant.
Speaker 7: That's true.
Speaker 5: Another one here, Hey, Graham, please shout out a belated happy tenth birthday to Ariya. Her birthday was on February fifteenth, but she was sick last week. We'll listen to you guys every morning on the way to school, and she loves when you say we love you, Aria. That's from Dad, Mom, Taylor, and Zoe. So happy happy birthday. Are happy belated birthday? You'd say one more here? I like this one a lot. This DM, the mom and my DMS. Here it says morning Graham. This is off topic, but you are handsome, your wife is blessed.
Speaker 3: Oh God, I'm disgusted.
Speaker 7: I love this one.
Speaker 5: Would you like I would like to say a happy birthday to my son Emmanuel Espino. He is twenty five today, my first born and mom is so proud. I love you and that's from Sharifa, So I mean very special shout out to Emmanuel, you know, because your mom. I mean, I don't know if Dad is in the picture or not, but after hearing that deal, you can be that he might not be.
Speaker 3: So Birthday, It's.
Speaker 1: True The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 3: Nine Morning JV Show. This is Jenessa from Valao.
Speaker 8: I just wanted to give my wonderful girlfriend Alicia a happy birthday.
Speaker 5: Shoutout, thanks you all, Happy birthirthy birthday, Happy every birthday.
Speaker 7: Who gives a fool never mind, honest Pa.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Blake Lively has filed an amended complaint to her original lawsuits. So she's making some changes and she's adding some things. So she's filed her in her team a one hundred and forty one page document where she lays out new allegations that payt Justin Baldoni in a negative light. Now she's saying that she's not the only one that was sexually harassed by him.
Speaker 3: Two other women on the.
Speaker 2: Set of It Ends with Us also got weird vibes from him, also have allegations of their own, and are both willing to testify against him when this goes to trial.
Speaker 7: Here we go.
Speaker 2: The two women are unnamed in this amended complaint, but Blake says that they gave her permission to share, you know, their stories a little bit. There's one female cast member who even reported her concerns to Sony when they were working on the film, So Justin Baldoni is aware of the complaint and even responded to her and is like, hey, look, I'm sorry you feel this way. Adjustments will be made moving forward. But Blake is saying that Sony or wayfairer the other, like you know, major company here, they did nothing to like investigate her claims. They just kind of like swept it under the rug and just kept it moving and then it brought.
Speaker 5: It to his attention.
Speaker 7: Isn't that them doing their part?
Speaker 5: And aren't people allowed to adjust their behavior if they think like some people are touchy feely, hugg type of people and can't do that in the office of somebody.
Speaker 7: He's not a hug type of person, you know.
Speaker 5: There's all sorts of kind of new workles regulations, and if he agreed to adjust his behavior going forward and then there was no incident after that, I don't. He's kind of a creepy guy. So my wife watched the movie. She's like, I'm creeped out by this guy. I find it see that, I find it very creepy. Some people just have a creepy vibe. But that doesn't mean they did anything wrong.
Speaker 2: Blake Lively is on to say that another female cast member confided in her that she also felt uneasy on set, and her concerns were documented in writing nearly a year before editing on.
Speaker 3: The film had started. So there's like a you know.
Speaker 2: A little pay portrayal of all the uneasiness that was felt here.
Speaker 7: A little bit.
Speaker 5: But do you think this is Blake Lively drumming up some of this to help her side. That's taken a fairy.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm a big hit out putting that pastor at this point, everything's an option.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: They've also added a defamation claim to the amented complaints, accusing Justin's lawyer of making inflammatory content, uh to media outlets, making making up things.
Speaker 3: I guess to tarnish Blake's reputation, but she's done the same for him.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 2: Joe Blake Lively is also trending for another reason, because her friendship with Taylor Swift just seems to be on ice right now. There are a lot of reports that you may have seen that Taylor is just stepping away from her friendship with Blake Lively right now, after Justin Baldoni said in his lawsuit that Blake Lively name dropped Taylor and like used her basically to try to intimidate him in meetings like I have my dragon Taylor Swift and you know that that type of stuff. So, as of now, according to these reports, Taylor has not been communicating with Blake Lively. In fact, she was invited to s n L fifty and didn't go because Blake was going to be present.
Speaker 3: I don't think she would have went anyways.
Speaker 2: But no, they're saying that she's like working on new stuff, Like she has the whole career that she needs to protect and a new album that she you know, wants to start working on and drop eventually, and she can't have this like affecting her business.
Speaker 5: We're talking about Taylor Swift though you think her new music would be tarnished by this, but she just Swift would buy anything. Taylor Swift could fart in a CD case and they would buy it. Do you know what I mean? They're swift buy anything they don't. She doesn't have to worry about her.
Speaker 2: Images, her reputation that she wants to protect, and we know how tight they keep that.
Speaker 5: I understand that, but I think maybe we're they're exaggerating this just just.
Speaker 2: The that's what all the reports are saying, that these are all the reasons why she's taking a step back from her Blake Lively friendship right for.
Speaker 9: Now, but we'll see, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 5: All right? Remember how a bunch of houses of NFL and NBA players and other pro athletes were being broken into while they were away at road games. Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce, Joe Burrow, Bobby Portis among several other victims, And yesterday federal prosecutors in Tampa charged seven reported members of a South American theft group with those crimes. The defendants are accused of stealing valuables worth more than two million dollars. These men, look, they didn't really crack the code on anything, and they weren't the smartest because all they did was study the athlete's schedules, and I used the term study very loosely. Just know when they're on a road game, which anybody could look up, and then they would show up to the house and break a window or use a crowbar to probably open a sliding glass door, and then once they were inside it was a free for all. They got watches, jewelry, merchandise on all sorts of other stuff before they would leave the residents. It says in this report that the group normally uses quote throw phones for one month periods to thwart law enforcement. Is a throw phone just another way of saying a burner phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, You just use it for a short time and then throw out throw phone apparently?
Speaker 7: Is that that's the new word for the burner phone.
Speaker 5: Remember, the FBI issued a formal warning at the end of last year to all the sports leagues about these organized stuff groups targeting professional athletes, particularly when they are away on road games. So I think a lot of athletes have taken more precautions since these guys. They're big miss step was that when they were arrested and they look through. Maybe these guys throw phones or regular phones, I don't know. There were a lot of pictures of them posing wearing like the big chains, you know, like Joe BURNY's chain and stuff like that. And they were wearing a lot of this stuff. And the watches and these are one of a kind, you know, like diamond encrusted watches and stuff. It's like when you're posing with all that stuff in pictures, you guys, like, the evidence is gonna be stacked thoroughly.
Speaker 3: It would be hard not to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well yeah, I mean you want to try.
Speaker 3: All your friends and be like, hey, like look what I got.
Speaker 5: How does it look right?
Speaker 9: But delete it off your phone?
Speaker 5: Come on, yeah, I know.
Speaker 7: So they these guys are gonna be going away all right.
Speaker 3: Well good, I think. All right, Thank you Graham for that info the.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Graham, you got some drama.
Speaker 5: I need some other parents' opinions on this, because this is one that I grappled with a bit myself internally about whether or not I handled the situation correctly. But I got into a major standoff with my son.
Speaker 7: He's seven years old.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 7: Now here's what happened.
Speaker 5: We were playing in the yard at the new house, and there's we have some big, big trees back there, and I've been getting on my kid lately about like go outside climb a tree. And we talked about that before in the show, and I showed him how to climb the tree. And then I injured myself and what is that injury? By the way, it's better, but it took weeks and weeks and weeks to heal up. I really hurt my leg up there, watch this sun, I'll climb the biggest tree out here, and I almost broke my leg, but broke my leg. I would have been so upset if I broke my leg. Anyways, so we're out there, this is over the weekend. He climbs up part way into this tree. Now when I say partway, I mean the very first branch. This thing is probably I don't know, three and a half feet off the ground. It's a very low branch. Okay, A small child can climb up onto this very easily. So he climbs up. He's up on the branch, ha ha ha, having a great time.
Speaker 7: Dad. I need you to get me down.
Speaker 5: And I looked at him and said no, if you are able to climb up to something you got, you have to be able to because what if I wasn't here. You have to be able to climb back down or just jump down. Figure it out.
Speaker 7: And this is where the standoff began because he's.
Speaker 5: No, I can't do it. I can't do it. Now. I need to just remind people before they think I'm like, this is child abuse monster. When he's sitting on this branch and his feet are dangling, I mean, this kid jumps off the back of the couch is higher than that.
Speaker 7: It's not that high.
Speaker 5: But for whatever reason, he thinks the mark is going to scrape him on the tree, or he's going to get injured when he impacts the ground from such a high velocity. You know, whatever he thinks, you guys, this is like jumping off the back of the couch, which he does routinely. Uses our house like a damn gymnastics set, you know. So here he is, he's in the tree and I said, and he said, no, you gotta get me down. I can't jump down. And I said, no, I will not. You have to be able to get yourself down. Now things escalate from there because he's iddio. It starts to get more upset, and I'm going through all the different options. Look, slide over this side and just you know, put your hands on one branch and then just drop down to the ground and you won't get hurt.
Speaker 7: There's a soft pile of leaves down here and everything. You know what.
Speaker 5: I'm going through all the all the things, and he's getting more upset. I'm starting to get more upset. But I'm not going to break on this. I refuse. You have to be able to I even said, Look, I'm gonna take a picture of you sitting on this branch and then I'm gonna show it to you so you can see how cloaks your feet are to the ground. This is what. Yes, I'll show it to you in a minute. I'm telling you. His feet are almost touching the ground. It's so it's the biggest non drop in the history of And look, you can't expect your kids to be you, But when I was a kid, we were jumping off things like eight ten feet tall, you know, like we were jumping off high stuff back to the ground. Yeah, and when you're seven, you don't really have to worry about getting injury your bones are feeling are made out of rubber. It's different, you know than when you get a little older, like you can withstand these greater impacts. Again, we're talking about a foot and a half off the ground, Max, and it just asked and then he started crying a little bit. You have to let me down, you have And we had some friends coming over, like, look, we got to get back to the house. Your friend he had kind of a play, was like one of your your buddy's about to get here, you know, and you're gonna be stuck in the tree. No, I can't. I can't get down. I was like, well then I'm gonna have to leave it. You out here tonight and you're gonna have to spend the night in this tree. And I was like, it's gonna get pretty cold, you know. I start walking away. No, let me, Dad, You're the worst dad. He's letting me and he's yelling, he's very upset. I was like, no, I am not going to let you down. When you jump, When you eventually jump down, you will thank me because look now you've I was like, you have to be able to conquer your fears. And if you're afraid of this little tiny minuscule jump. Look, everyone's afraid of sit for different stuff, but you have to.
Speaker 7: Conquer your fear here.
Speaker 5: And you're gonna look at me and say, wow, I can't believe I was scared of that, you know. And I refused, I would not. I'm not letting This went on for almost twenty five minutes, oh, because I will not. I'm not going to cave and pick this kid off of this one little branch because I cannot say enough how low it was.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 5: So eventually then his friend shows up and I see his friend running back to the yard, and I turn around to go greet his buddy, and of course, while my back is turned, he jumps down and I and I turned around and see him. Now he's got a little bit of a sheepish smile going, and I said, okay, how was the towel? Was the jump down? And was it that bad? And He's like, no, it wasn't that bad, but I'm still mad at you, and then he ran away. But you, guys, what would you have done in this situation? I didn't want to spend my entire afternoon out there in this standoff, but I you have to put at some point, I'm not gonna lose this. I'm not gonna lose. I was gonna lose this battle. You have to jump down. If you climbed up something, you've got to be able to figure out your way back down.
Speaker 2: Me personally, I'm not gonna force my kids to do something that they are too scared to do. It's just not the right time. We're gonna try it again later. I would have been or I would like compromise been the cake. You jump, I'll catch you, and then maybe another time. Maybe next time, when you see it's not that bad, you can maybe my reflexes are.
Speaker 5: Fast enough to catch him. Because he's that close to he'd be on the ground before I caught him. It's that close to.
Speaker 2: I know it because I would have made him feel better and not like Dad is just leaving him out.
Speaker 5: You know. Yeah, it's gonna get pretty cold out here tonight. It's pretty cold. You're gonna have to sleep up there. He's like, fine, I'm going to sleep up here. I can't get down. No, I'm gonna sleep up here. And I was like, well, how show me what position you're gonna sleep in, because I'm worried when you fall asleep you'll fall off and land on that soft pile of leaves below you.
Speaker 8: No, because you say that he has to conquer his fears, which I understand him, but he also has to know that anytime he's in trouble, Dad is right there to help him out.
Speaker 5: I agree with that. If he was in trouble, he wasn't in trouble.
Speaker 9: Those are in trouble, seven year.
Speaker 5: Old trouble leaves right below him, the eighteen inches down.
Speaker 3: All right, way a stubborn you can't. That's where he gets it from too.
Speaker 5: I will look, he's probably giving me a taste of my own medicine. But it's like, it's these you have to win some of these battles if you want to think of it that way, but you have to otherwise your kids are gonna just walk.
Speaker 9: All over it.
Speaker 5: Eventually they're gonna they're gonna know.
Speaker 7: Your and I picked this one.
Speaker 2: Okay, twenty five minutes listen, you have some advice for Graham. You want to weigh in, leave us a talk back on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: How would you have handled this? What should Griam have done?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 3: Talkback Mike is always open.
Speaker 1: It's a JV show on Wild ninety four to nine gram.
Speaker 3: Can we get a quick major standoff recap?
Speaker 5: Yes. Over the weekend, my son climbed up into a tree at our new house and then begged me to get him down because he was too He couldn't figure out how to get down, and he was scared, and it led to some tears and it turned into a major standoff because I said, no, if you climbed up there, you have to be able. That means there's a way to climb back down. You need to figure that out. Now.
Speaker 7: He started to.
Speaker 5: Yell a lot. We don't have a lot of neighbors at the new house, but they could definitely hear that, and he was really making it sound like I was the worst parent of all time.
Speaker 7: And I think he said that verbatim a few times.
Speaker 5: He was really upset with me, and I took a picture and it's now posted a JV morning show. You can see the height of the branch that he refused to jump down from. And this standoff went on for almost half hour until he eventually did jump down and was not horrifically injured because the jump was so it's not even a jump, it's like a step down from a tree, but I said, no, I am.
Speaker 7: Not going to help you down.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 5: I did want to ask other parents, did I handle this right? Because I almost caved a few of the times. You know, when your kid is really in distress and they're telling you that they're scared and it's super euldn't want to help. I could have bailed them out of that situation and no time at all and grabbed him and put him on the ground. But I said, no, I'm not going to do that. And it was not easy, but I said, you're just going to have to sleep out here tonight.
Speaker 6: You're going to leave you out here till you figured this is le from Campbell. I think he did the right Thingraham. He's a boy, and even if he was a little bit higher than that, he learned his lesson. That was a lesson well learned, so good job gram.
Speaker 3: By the way, it's a picture up yes on second show.
Speaker 5: You can see you can see this ridiculously high branch that he was on.
Speaker 8: But it's kind of it's kind have been scary from like where his head is looking down like that's that's a pretty good and then there's some branches really nearby, like if you landed wrong and like hit.
Speaker 3: Top of whatever, rolled his ankle or something.
Speaker 5: Then there's another lesson. It gets gets strengthen your ankles.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I'd reminded many times.
Speaker 5: I was like, keep in mind, your eyes are up here, so it feels higher, but look at where your feet are. They're right next to the ground. Step off the dang branch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would it have helped him down, But I guess the lesson here is Graham that like, Dad's not gonna put you in a situation where you're gonna get hurt, right, you know, but we have more talkbacks.
Speaker 8: I agree with Graham, And actually after about ten minutes, I probably would have give him a little, a little much just to get down.
Speaker 5: It crossed my mind, cross my mind, just give him. You'll be fine. Mama bird push his baby bird out of the nest. At some point, you gotta learn to fly. Here you go different.
Speaker 3: They actually do fly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but kids actually do step out of a one foot drop out of a tree.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It seems too dangerous.
Speaker 5: Stop it.
Speaker 12: Great job, Graham. I think you did the right thing. We as parents, we always want to be there for our kids, but there are times we will not be able to like when they're at school or hanging out with friends and they have to make tough decisions and stick with it and deal with the consequences whether good or bad. But they need the opportunity to see that they can do it themselves. I think you did the right thing. Good job. Have a great day, guys.
Speaker 5: Hey you to thank you so much. Thank you to everybody that left talkbacks this morning, Selena. As much as hard as I tried, and we had a lot of talkbacks on the topic, everybody was on my side on this one. It was very validating for me because I'm telling you, it tugged at my heart strings and I thought about bailing them out, and yeilt I put my foot down and he was fine, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This just lets me know that if I was a parent, you'd be a bad one.
Speaker 8: I would be a helicopter parent for sure. Like no, don't get on that, No, don't grab this.
Speaker 3: No, Like so I think I'm better as me. I'm a coddler.
Speaker 5: We're not doing our kids any favors, you guys.
Speaker 2: I know, but they're just they're just babies, you know, even though they're like thirteen and talk back like even know.
Speaker 7: They're thirteen to.
Speaker 5: Thirteen, they hate me, they are They're just sweet little babies. I know.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Let's do one final talkback grab, you were talking about the major standoff with your son for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he did not want to jump down out of this tree that he climbed up in and I refuse to help him. You have to figure out how to get back down. Most people on my side, pretty much all of our listeners that wait on the talkbacks on my side saying I did the right thing. It's a little bit of tough love, but he had to learn that lesson.
Speaker 9: Hey Y from San Francisco.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to add a little bit to Graham's situation. I have a seventeen year old and I have a little one. But the thing I realized with seventeen year old is he doesn't remember any of the times I took him to places. He remembers the times I made him not feel safe or I made him upset. And I think with our kids, we just have to remember that. And I think you just created your son's villain story.
Speaker 3: Boy, Oh my.
Speaker 5: Good, this right this might have been.
Speaker 7: His villain villain story.
Speaker 5: It all comes back to the one low tree branch you wouldn't step off of Again, if you want.
Speaker 7: To see the height of this tree branch.
Speaker 5: And a lot of people have left talkbacks just bursting out laughing once they've seen the picture of how low this branch was to the ground. It is up on our story JV Morning Show on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Can I ask something about the picture because we have Fords head crops?
Speaker 5: Uh huh?
Speaker 2: Are you guys back to not wanting to post your kids a lot on social media for like privacy reasons? I know you guys did that when they were much much younger.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I kind of I kind of feel that and sometimes and then I I know he would be embarrassed by me telling this story and so, and he would be embarrassed of that picture. So I'm trying to be god it somewhat respect full of his privacy, a little bit of boundary.
Speaker 3: We have to respect our kid's boundaries, even.
Speaker 5: Though I know, I just know that, like he is, he's seven, and he is now at that age where he is feeling embarrassed about things. Yeah, your kids when they're younger, they're immune to being embarrassed. Right, They don't say anything, They do anything at the most inopportune times. They don't feel embarrassed. He's now at that age, and it's it. I learned that because his grandma had to drive him to school the other day and she didn't have the regular booster seat for him. She only had the old school car seat in the car. She didn't have a booster seat, and he had to ride in like the little kids seat. And when he was getting out of the car, a couple third graders saw him getting out and they were and they were laughing at him, and he said, Dad, I've I it was so embarrassing. These third graders saw me getting out of this seat, and it like it hurt me a little bit. So I do want to like not not embarrass him, so I cropped it. We copped his head off the picture. But it doesn't it's so embarrassing. Step off the stupid branch. It's so low to the ground.
Speaker 8: All right, you guys, I want to know what you think about this.
Speaker 9: There could be a new law that.
Speaker 8: Would force movie theaters to list the actual start times for movies, because you know, no one likes sitting through twenty minutes trailers love.
Speaker 3: This right before? Are you so you're here for it?
Speaker 8: Ye?
Speaker 3: Yes, Graham.
Speaker 5: Yeah. My family we go to the movies a lot, and the length of the stuff they packed before a movie has gotten exponentially.
Speaker 3: Look for thirty minutes.
Speaker 7: It is insane.
Speaker 5: I don't need a commercial about this the theater's sound system.
Speaker 7: I just don't.
Speaker 5: You've already got me. I'm already here. Don't sell me on the features of the theater. I'm already in the theater. I don't care. Show me the movie now.
Speaker 8: I do agree with you, guys, But let me ask you this because Selena, if they remove the trailers, do you think you'll make it to the movie on time?
Speaker 5: Umm?
Speaker 8: And I feel like that kind of gives you a little bit of wiggle room before you get there.
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 2: If me and my man go to a movie, we don't go when it's stid for we have like a twenty minute and buffer, okay, and then we show up.
Speaker 5: I would need to know that this is the new policy, and then we would still.
Speaker 2: If I know it start starts at that time, then that's the time I would shoot for it.
Speaker 5: Because my family will go there's a by the Napa Theater, the one that we go to. There's this pizza restaurant over there. I think it's called Forge. We'll go order our food and sit down at the time that the movie starts. That's how long I know. And we will make it to the movie onto the second we walk in and sit down right when the movie starts. I'm telling you, we'll eat it entire pizza. I'll sit down at a restaurant and by the time we walk over there, that's when the movie starts.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's a long time.
Speaker 5: It's there's a crazy amount of stuff before movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just need time, enough time to like pick up my Buffalo Wild Wings and stuff it in my bag, and pick up my little like wine bottles with that in my bag to sneak in and the candy and all that.
Speaker 5: You go full be doves wings into the theater.
Speaker 2: No, I know, I haven't before, but I mean there, I always go to the thea Union City at Union Landing and there's a Buffalo Alplings right across the street.
Speaker 7: So I mean, so, why you.
Speaker 5: Love going to the movies and you love buffet you love that's true, b duves. Why not just bring them.
Speaker 3: In back, I would. I haven't done it yet.
Speaker 5: So many Yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean obviously, movie theaters not very happy about this because this wouldn't mean that they lose a lot of money, which they are already you know, having to compete with streaming. And a lot of advertisers wouldn't really find any point in putting their commercials if people are not going to be watching them.
Speaker 9: But I'm here for this, I'm here they.
Speaker 5: Eventually I should just put two times on there. It should be the take your seats time and then the start time, and then that you know where your window is.
Speaker 9: That what they are pushing for.
Speaker 7: So oh yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Love that, honest.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: So Ryan reynolds joke on SNL fifty was his idea. Now, in case you missed it, this past weekend, it was SNL's fiftieth anniversary special.
Speaker 3: And there's one moment in particular that went pretty viral.
Speaker 2: Ammy Poehler Antina fe They were fielding some questions from the celeb field audience and then Ryan Reynolds stands.
Speaker 9: Up, who else?
Speaker 5: Who else is a question. I have a question.
Speaker 2: Oh hy Ryan Reynolds, Hi, okay, where how's it going?
Speaker 5: Great? Why?
Speaker 7: What have you heard?
Speaker 2: An obvious reference to the ongoing drama with him and Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni and.
Speaker 3: The lawsuits and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: So people wanted to know, like, was that planned? Was it improv because Blake Lively she looked a little shocked.
Speaker 3: Well, one of the.
Speaker 2: Snl Q card holders did an interview why I don't know, but this person said that Ryan Reynolds actually had a different line in rehearsal, and he pitched that line to replace it. So apparently him and you know, Blake rewriting things and scenes and scripts, this is just what they do, but that was his idea to replace it with with that joke. The snl Q cardholter said they wouldn't ever do anything too controversial unless that celeb was in on it. Right, So I thought Ryan and Blake they were well aware.
Speaker 5: I thought it was great. I thought the joke it was well timed the time, It was good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: So Megan Markle a Spanish town is considering sewing her. Have you guys heard about the change to her lifestyle brand. Remember it was called American Riviera Orchard.
Speaker 5: American Riviera Orchard is the name of her brand.
Speaker 3: You don't remember this, No, she was selling jam.
Speaker 9: What we talked about this.
Speaker 7: Maybe you remember the jam, but not the name of the brand.
Speaker 3: The name of the brand the.
Speaker 7: Most ridiculous name I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: So she posted a video and she's like, you know, I thought at the time that was such a great name, but then I realized it really limited to things that are grown here, like in the Santa Barbara areas. So she's rebranding her brand. It's not called American Riview or Orchard anymore. It's now called as Ever.
Speaker 3: I don't like it, and it's as Ever it's called. I think it's cute, but people are hung up on the logo.
Speaker 2: If you got a JB morning show, she's unveiled a new logo and it's like a palm tree and two humming birds on the side. Well, apparently she stole that from a small Spanish town that has around five thousand people.
Speaker 3: It's not some like major city or anything.
Speaker 2: But according to the mayor, they are considering whether or not to take legal action against her because they pretty much copied and pasted.
Speaker 9: It's the same thing.
Speaker 2: It's a rip off from the coat of arms. Just to everything. It's the same as ever as ever. Our jam is as tasty as ever. I don't I don't know why everything they do.
Speaker 8: I think it just feels like they're trying too hard and they're trying.
Speaker 3: To I don't know.
Speaker 7: You don't need a jam brand, you don't.
Speaker 9: Just don't like reality TV show or whatever it is.
Speaker 8: They were working on John American River job as ever?
Speaker 5: What was it? American rivier? What orchard orchard? American rivia orchard? New job? Check it out? And honeybur mummy birds?
Speaker 3: What do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: NASA, you know, space Agency, they've apparently taken a break from trying to figure out how the hell they're going to get some humans back to the Moon with all this vast amounts of technology that we have now, and they've decided to study naps instead. Researchers at the Fatigue Countermeasures Laboratory at San Jose State University.
Speaker 3: Can I be studied there? I'm always tired, You feel like I need to be studied.
Speaker 5: They have a lab right here at Santoes Steady. Yeah, they've apparently done an entire study for NASA on napping, and this is what they found, you guys, because they say this is the exact amount of time you should be napping, twenty six minutes.
Speaker 3: Shut your mouth. Wow, get out of here.
Speaker 5: No, listen, they've studied, it's NASA. They've studied this extensively, and they wouldn't fake anything. And that's long enough to boost your performance and alertness, but short enough not to make you feel groggy and disoriented after you wake up. A NASA nap, as they are called again, twenty six minutes. They say that's the key because if you fall into deeper sleep stage three rev sleep or whatever that's called, if you get into those deeper stages, then you're gonna wake up with what they call sleep inertia, which is that groggy feeling that you get when you wake up. Short daytime naps, as they've studied and previous studies have found, they do improve your cognitive performance for the next several hours as well as physical performance. It benefits athletes as well as students and whoever. Twenty six minute naps you have.
Speaker 2: Not even an actual nap, that's just laying down with my eyes closed. And I'm still thinking about falling asleep, and then twenty six minutes go.
Speaker 8: By and I gotta get up again, and that doesn't count.
Speaker 5: Yeah, finded the thing, and maybe it exists already. It should. If it doesn't, I'm going to invent it. I want a thing that by the second that I fall asleep, So either I'm wearing you know, one of these fitness wearable things or whatever I wanted to know right when I fall asleep, then wake me up twenty six minutes yet, because if I lay down and set my alarm for twenty six minutes from now, I'm really getting a six minute nap because they take.
Speaker 2: I also think it comes down to how how well you slept the night before, because I've been having some bad nights and these are the days where I need at least three hours.
Speaker 5: They say that is that is a variable. Some people have a larger sleep deprivation or whatever based on so you the time can't adjust, but you don't want to go into that deep sleep because that's what messages actually, and I find that very true. I wake up so groggy if I was to take along How.
Speaker 8: Many hours are you guys usually getting like at night of sleep.
Speaker 5: Hour and a half tops. Uh really, I don't know. We get up really early for this job. That's what it feels like.
Speaker 3: I'm like the way my daughter's been waking up lately.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're about hour forty five.
Speaker 2: I'm ot like, yeah, less than three maybe maybe three uptil like one.
Speaker 3: You guys need more sleep, I'm saying it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, seven and a half hours of sleep is what I have read is like the perfect.
Speaker 3: How much do you get you don't have kids, Jess.
Speaker 8: I don't have kids, so I probably get around their seven and still I doesn't feel like enough.
Speaker 5: I feel like all the studies now are pointing to that. You really, and pro athletes are finding us when they're recovering from injuries, they want them to sleep, like ten eleven. The more s, the more sleep, the better jobs. Yeah, but yeah, we don't. We don't get that. But I have been since I finished building a house. You guys, I have done a few power naps, and I do. I try to set my wif. I try to get right around that amount six minutes.
Speaker 3: It works, all right, Thank you, Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Chess is in the bathroom.
Speaker 9: Oh she just made it, Jess. That was the bathroom.
Speaker 3: I was not in there, Yes you were.
Speaker 9: We got hit cameras in there. You guys are sick.
Speaker 3: You're sick.
Speaker 5: You can never find you when the show starts and it's like, where's Jess.
Speaker 2: You have a list of things that servers find the.
Speaker 3: Most annoying ever at restaurants.
Speaker 5: The list couldn't be long enough. Everything we find everything annoying that in a second.
Speaker 2: First, I just want to remind you that we have your crazy cash one thousand dollars on standby, all right, So.
Speaker 8: Servers are calling us out for being very annoying, which we all can be, right, mainly couples. Here are some things that they are.
Speaker 5: Just done with.
Speaker 3: Is sitting on the same side of a booth on this list?
Speaker 8: You know it actually wasn't because there are other annoying, more annoying things that are annoying than that.
Speaker 7: I should be number one.
Speaker 5: Plus you're annoying the rest of us at the rest each other.
Speaker 8: So one of them is playing paparazzi, so you know, taking a bunch of pictures of one another or together.
Speaker 9: How do you guys feel? What is wrong with that?
Speaker 3: I know I have.
Speaker 9: No problem with this because I know I do it, but I do it.
Speaker 5: But the service trying to take your order and trying to do assively.
Speaker 2: When we're actively ordering, like if we're waiting for our food or drinks whatever, and we're just sitting there.
Speaker 3: It's the same way other couples might be talking. I want to take some pictures.
Speaker 5: Yep, put your phone away.
Speaker 8: No. There are times when the server even asks, hey, do you guys want me to take a picture?
Speaker 9: And I appreciate that because then I don't have to be the one to ask them.
Speaker 3: But they don't like doing that, like they don't like.
Speaker 8: They don't they don't like having us basically taking pictures, like while we're sitting with our meal, Like you know, that's.
Speaker 3: Not bothering anybody.
Speaker 2: I feel like they would be more annoyed by having to take the picture of the people and then having.
Speaker 5: To retake the picture. Ye, your nasty phone and then retake the picture because you ladies are never satisfied with the first angle. The angle. First angle is never right, and then you need to adjust your hair and your chin and then try it again.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because it's obviously the problem of the person taking the photo.
Speaker 5: They don't know it's not it's your chin's problem. Direct I'm not. That's the thing. You ladies nitpick that doesn't look good. And then you guys all because I'm just. If you've ever watched a retake, a group of ladies take a picture and they go, no, no, I'll do another one, all ladies will change their pose and it starts with they're all aim their chin.
Speaker 3: And up tucking your stomach, shoulder back.
Speaker 5: See they all notice something that they don't like. I'd i'd be annoyed if I was a server and I was asked to take more than one picture, I'm gonna take one. But also, like, what about in a very dimly lit restaurant, how do you feel about the camera flash going or the bright screens or people have to get their flash light out to see the menu or do that stuff.
Speaker 2: If if that's the situation, and I'm not just we're not just talking about like Applebee's here. If it is like a nice, fancy, dimly lit restaurant, don't don't.
Speaker 7: Your phone away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't do the flash. They don't do flashes.
Speaker 7: Now shocked, we're all in agreement.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Another thing servers are calling out saying This is the most annoying thing that people couples do at restaurants feeding each other.
Speaker 5: Oh, you know.
Speaker 9: What, I've done this before.
Speaker 8: I think I'm not in like I'm gonna feed you everything that's on your plate, but like, hey, you want to try this?
Speaker 7: Here comes the airplane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, we've done that's right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I'm not like actively like giving them their whole meal.
Speaker 7: If I'm gonna share.
Speaker 5: If my wife and are not going to share each other's food, which we do, I'm cutting a piece and I've put it on her plate or vice versa. I'm not I'm not going fork straight to her face like she's a three year old.
Speaker 3: Really, I like when my man feeds me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but your server doesn't because it's on this list.
Speaker 3: Why are you watching us so hard?
Speaker 8: What about expecting special requests for free?
Speaker 3: Have you guys ever done this before?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: No, Okay, I need an example though, because maybe.
Speaker 3: Let's say you're like, hey, I want an omelet.
Speaker 8: But can you instead of adding this, can you please substitute the mushrooms?
Speaker 9: Oh, I don't make that.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be hard to believe. I don't make orders complicated like that. I don't believe my husband does that though, and it is so annoying. I can't to be with somebody who does that because you get like secondhand embarrassment when he just like makes up his own menu items.
Speaker 7: I could not do that.
Speaker 5: Does it usually die of embarrassment?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they always accommodate, but like I just I try to not make people's lives complicated and miserable when it's already hard enough, like the server or the person making it.
Speaker 3: But he does that every single time.
Speaker 5: See, that would be tough for me because I'm like the least picky food person. I don't ever have substitutions or you know, can you not put this on the thing? I assume that the way that they make it is the way that they want it to be served and had, and I ordered it that way. I'm like, so that that's tough for me because I don't ever say that, but no, could you put the sauce on the side?
Speaker 2: And I don't do Sometimes I will order things like hey, just like without one ingredient, like, but that's that's the most I'll do.
Speaker 8: I have before asked for like a substitute, but I ask it in a very nice way. And I'm not like demanding of it, because like, hey, if you can't do it, that's fine, But at least I asked.
Speaker 9: Worst they can say is no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know they're not going to say no because they want that n watch your mouth, Slena.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they want to tip and then they're doing something to your food in the back.
Speaker 9: That's true. But you know what, I I don't see it.
Speaker 3: It's not happening.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 9: The JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena just must be back in the bathroom. But she was just going over, Oh my god, stop gram Oh. She was just going over a list of things that servers find so annoying, things that we do at restaurants.
Speaker 8: JV Show, Familia, what's going on?
Speaker 5: This is Eric from Sandy.
Speaker 8: So you guys were just talking about secondhand embarrassment for dining in so from servers.
Speaker 11: What I hate the most, and I'm not a server, I used to be a server, But what I hate the most.
Speaker 9: When I'm dining there with family is when they have been.
Speaker 5: This whole time on their phones.
Speaker 11: When the server comes, like they don't know what you order because they're too busy being.
Speaker 8: On their phone, and I'm like, oh my god, now we have to wait for them to like they come to in the Minua. What the wait is right now?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 12: That was that?
Speaker 5: Would you know the cadence of when you get into a restaurant sit down, they're going to give you a second to look over the menu. Use that time to look over the menu so you have some someones of a clue of what you might want to order when they come around to take your order, because you can't act impatient if you send them away and then they don't come back right away when you are ready. They've already come by and you weren't ready. I'm annoyed just thinking about it.
Speaker 3: I'm the mom that's always like everybody.
Speaker 5: Know what you want, thank you.
Speaker 3: You're ordering drinks at the same time too.
Speaker 2: When they come when they order the drinks first, they take your order for the drinks first, and they come back for the food like uh uh, that waste too much time.
Speaker 3: We're ordering everything at once.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, my kids need a grilled cheese immediately. They're going to start yelling.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine