Speaker 1: I would read, I would read tawas on besible would divided. Hmmm, mhmm, y'o. What's up, guys? I've been banned in a band be to wand band M yeah yeah, but what's up? Guys?
Speaker 2: What is.
Speaker 1: How is everyone?
Speaker 3: How is that? The one?
Speaker 1: Who do you run today? Don't line squarely from bed? H yeah? But what is all? I might be doing it like a little uh Hello? So I did a song? Oh, I made a song that is a is a parody? Is similar than.
Speaker 2: But he was leaning on a rust fence post, worn out boots, kicked in red cleat dust, old flannel shirt, torn at the hillbowts, cardboard signs saying we'll work for Trust, street light buzzing overhead like a june bug ring tapping soft on a tin roof shit. I thought he might be sleeve ben or gone good until I saw his chest rise and falling stiff.
Speaker 4: Rolled my window down a mastery.
Speaker 5: Oh he, mister, you all right out in this cold? He lifted his head real slow eyes far awa and this is what he told.
Speaker 1: Just cross that.
Speaker 4: All bridge again?
Speaker 6: Ever?
Speaker 7: Running with my best friend Ben siiflies Dan's.
Speaker 4: An little mason.
Speaker 7: Jar mineas calling from the backboard ladel.
Speaker 2: Cap is too many of the rivers so clear, Daddy's landing away.
Speaker 3: With the car one near.
Speaker 6: I get on the stands the summer on store.
Speaker 1: Man, I wish you just drove on by, so I was.
Speaker 2: Just about home.
Speaker 7: Just stand out.
Speaker 2: He pulled his cot a little tied around him, stared past the headlights into the nights at sunn mine away things ended up some road to just leave you out of suck offered him a ride to the shelter downtown.
Speaker 1: He shook his head and gave a half smile.
Speaker 4: Brin, I ain't.
Speaker 2: Ready to leave this Memory's he only place out then happy.
Speaker 7: I just casad on Wooden Bridge again, beaver running with my best friend Ben, leaning on the time of bottle of.
Speaker 4: Old tree, riblemental and.
Speaker 1: Stories just for me. Screamed or slim of supper bell ring church quite back to.
Speaker 7: Sandboys and started to sing.
Speaker 4: I was so close I could taste it on the wind.
Speaker 2: Man, I wish you just drove home by, because I was just a bad ball.
Speaker 8: Ye.
Speaker 4: Some times of hard hangs on a wear.
Speaker 7: It a long, even when the body can't fall along.
Speaker 2: He closed his eyes and leaned back on.
Speaker 4: That post whisper soft.
Speaker 9: He was already a ghost. I just crossed that old wooden bridge one long time. I fell the summer grass between my toes so fine. Heard the train whistle calling down the line. A knew idn't make it home before supper time. Man, if you just left me Alon to night, I was almost there.
Speaker 1: I was just about home.
Speaker 2: Just stop, just sup.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That's actually a song that I did today for people not understanding. I just want people to know that that song has a lot I want people to say. I just want to say this. I appreciate everybody that is coming behind saying hey, in the streams and stuff. I want to say to people. Yeah, I just want to say thank you boy yea. Let me get the discord runner. Let people know that I am love four No, no, yep, come on, come on. But what's going on?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 1: No ivery world of it? They would it? Uh? Who h yeah? H bad? My lad, money bag, my bad, money bag? Monay big want to have a gay.
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, but what's on? What's up? Guys? Oh? How do you today? TV news? The RIDEA Lota hey, h f y yeah, hell old barny.
Speaker 9: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: From the streets, of ball and no more.
Speaker 2: Where the crabs are esteemed just right, comes a calm and quick the man.
Speaker 4: For ready for the fact any time again of time.
Speaker 2: No subject is too high politics or current events will give it all.
Speaker 7: These guides, straight.
Speaker 6: Talking, fairly, soul with jokes are cut Like now.
Speaker 1: If Tom Myers.
Speaker 7: Takes the stage and comes alune los miers versus is the rest of the world. No apology, no backing down. This flag is unfurled from the Lucastello room to the standing in NYC.
Speaker 2: He's tackled in the taboo seven Laughter, free hold nine zoom, myx, Festivustar and White.
Speaker 7: Tom's got the quips with that merrily Prime grew up in the Metro Observation Shop, and King turned him into punchlines meaning and then You've seen over thirty states in Canada, DC in the mix from Vegas World Series to Charms City Flicks, Walkings On, Beeping down the Cards, Ringing naptings on t Viva, stand Up His Kingdom, Wild and controversy, free.
Speaker 8: Hosaners versus the rest of the world.
Speaker 6: No apology, no backing down.
Speaker 7: This flag is unfurled from the look Hostellar room to the standing NYC.
Speaker 4: He's tackling lens of taboos, setting lapping.
Speaker 6: Free Paul sign zoom Myx Festival, starting White Tom's God the Quips with that Maryland Pride, hosting.
Speaker 8: The pie jast we guess from near and far, commodings, activists raising enough the barso comics, battling that fan in friends to four albums down, lack of apology coming through words of mass destruction, making America and eighty times material.
Speaker 1: It's hard, no room.
Speaker 3: For debate, black comedy, one liners, political fire and Saltwind and satur Tire, taking that higher from cave, made a Grand Rapids virtual fests online.
Speaker 8: He's been roasting and boasting for a decade, feeling fine.
Speaker 1: Baltimore's on warrior.
Speaker 8: With him, Mike and his hand.
Speaker 7: Tom Myers is coming, taking over the legg.
Speaker 10: No time, Minors.
Speaker 7: Versus the rest of the world, No apologies.
Speaker 1: No backing down.
Speaker 7: This flag is unfurled from.
Speaker 3: The crabs in the harbor, the stages worldwide.
Speaker 7: He's making them laugh. Nothing dies, Tom Myers, tom Myers, the King of the Bolt, keep telling those jokes, never growing. No Oh, Tom Miners versus the rest of the world, No apologies, no backing down.
Speaker 1: This flag is un bur yeah, so was there it waters?
Speaker 4: What's going on? Man? Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Okay, hey, I can hear you. What's up? Brother?
Speaker 4: Not a lot of how are you doing tonight?
Speaker 1: Yesterday? Yesterday was the twenty first, was Pesti's birthday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and wished him a happy birthday on his show, and.
Speaker 1: I don't The reason why he got blocked on Facebook was because of one of Gidge's spreads on rebels the other day, acting.
Speaker 4: Like a don't falk who who's that?
Speaker 1: Doctor? Computer? Doctor? Computer guy?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: It was one of Gigi spirits. But oh yeah, how are you feeling?
Speaker 4: I'm doing pretty good? Man, can't complain.
Speaker 1: That's something I guess. So the show you you're ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm ready. Barney doll nice Yeah? Is it a plushy or what is it? Nice voice? Noise?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I got Pauper paper eighty sent me four hundred dollars and I got this plus some other stuff that that was included a new TV, a new TV, oh concratch Man, and also a crop pot is stuff?
Speaker 4: Do you do a lot of rock botton?
Speaker 1: We we were trying to do stuff that is easier for me to use.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, crock bet is super easy.
Speaker 1: I love, I love, but so number one, I want to talk about this because.
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 1: Do you know? Do you know the Teddy Biass scandal the GPS.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I know that one?
Speaker 1: Hello GP, Hey guys, are you hey? So Teddy by ass Teddy Bossi and his tedis senior junior of those professional wrestlers there. Bretty Biosi was got. Uh there's a scandal there that said that Teddy Biosi stole millions of dollars from mister Welfare because of because Brett Dibias kid, Uh, the Dibs's younger kid worked for the Wallforare department for for Mississippi Department of Human Services.
Speaker 4: Oh he got his fingers, yes, and also former.
Speaker 1: Governor and also former football player Brett barrs it too.
Speaker 4: But the money yeah, oh interesting.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're we're on twitch by the way, y'all? Oh no, because I still have here's the I have two hours and thirty six minutes. I'm trying to use the third trying to make it to left on my hours before the fest. Well yeah, okay, and we also had we also had the uh Colton had it. Uh we had uh a little uh my my little nephew has a little one though. Wow somewhere else, Yes, but they they're they're where where he's having the big back issues. I don't want to talk about it there because but I wanted to. By the way, gp A, did you see this year? Hold on ready what I got dk O I shae it.
Speaker 10: Barney Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, folks Town.
Speaker 4: And their morning show.
Speaker 1: Still yeah, he here's the thing. Do you do you know that I he still has that video. He usually takes video. He took a video down. I couliminated a good, good video and he took the video down. There was a collar that was happening at one of the old places like oh when he first got we lost his twist deal. He did an old cap taver trip and they did to call it on be I did a good video thing on it. I guess what. He took the video down because I commented on it was like before we even had our issue.
Speaker 4: You don't even live about it? Are you even live?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: On Twitch On Twitter, he says recording. I just thought it was weird and said recording hasn't started.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: When I clicked on the recording side. Uh well, I I'm sorry, No, it's okay. I don't mind.
Speaker 1: The quarter was already in progress for me.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, she was weird on mine. Maybe it's because I'm a guest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I also want to say this. I feel like everybody. You know, here's the thing, Jacob Aaron is stealing your gimmick.
Speaker 4: He's not standing by gimmick. A lot of people do the news, reporting and covering protests and stuff like that. Uh, some people are better at it than others. Too nice. I hope he's doing better today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was over here at the other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was on.
Speaker 2: He was on last night.
Speaker 10: He was cushing and me and boss Man.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. Someone told me that Billy Seller's blocked Peschi and Chris, not Chris.
Speaker 4: Uh uh what's his face? Uh, Barkley and Pesci.
Speaker 1: I didn't block Chris. I only blocked Pesti.
Speaker 4: Him and Billy Sellers and schmider Pool.
Speaker 1: All right, here's the thing. So, uh, who cares about John Cena Ken He's retired.
Speaker 4: True, Yeah, but I mean it's weird to see.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 4: I don't know a wrestler actually walk away from the business, you know. I think that's significant.
Speaker 1: The thing is is like you know, you see these people say, oh you see people come back open the permitted door, you know, seeing Punk was banned, he came back because here's the thing. The problem was, it wasn't because of the business. It was because of who was running the business. Didn't like it.
Speaker 11: Just seems like whenever somebody is like out, they always bring him back to kind of you know, hand off the torch or something, and seen it didn't really do it. So it was, Uh, it was interesting he still handed off the torch when he left, but uh, it wasn't. And I don't even think he should have lost that match. He should have went out on a win.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, but you know, as the n w A, they showed uh Camelo losing the belt because she was leaving the company. Yeah, she was leaving the company.
Speaker 4: Holding the belt when he left.
Speaker 1: Was he No, he wasn't.
Speaker 11: Yeah, That's why I was like, all right, if you're holding a belt, of course you gotta give it up. You know, the old the old Brett Hart, we gotta we gotta give him to hand it up. You get into these weird Montreal screw jobs and whatnot.
Speaker 1: But you know, you know. One of the things that I didn't realize until until I was watching Bustwater Treasures is w W they removed. They were moving from Titan towers to the new one. Oh nice, and a lot of the stuff. So yeah, it's also you could they put a ring and stuff and the tiny terror is just office spaces. Oh okay, yeah. And also it's but I would I don't want I don't want to go to stay for Connecticut. Would love to go to Bristol, Connecticut. You know why Bristol?
Speaker 4: Why is that?
Speaker 1: Uh the letters E, S P, and.
Speaker 4: They're located out there.
Speaker 1: That's the headquarters.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and you'll be closer to what you'll be closer to me. Why I'm close to Bristol.
Speaker 1: I thought you in Virginia.
Speaker 10: Yeah, there's a Bristol, Virginia.
Speaker 1: And right across we ned Bristol, Connecticut. Oh, right across Bristol, Connecticut is where she thinks we talked about Bristol, Virginia. There's little Bristol to the city too. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, we're talking about Connecticut because where the w W headquarters.
Speaker 1: That the Stanford is where brist up stand Connecticut.
Speaker 4: I know I'm saying that's why we were talking about Connecticut. Transferred over and talked about who's in the other town, right, but transferred.
Speaker 1: In bristolch gotcha Connecticut. Yeah. But and also I would love though, I would love to see the one thing if I go to Boston, the thing I want to go see is the studios of W E. E. The grey Hill Wardens show.
Speaker 4: What's That? What's That?
Speaker 1: It's a Morton show out of Boston. Gray Hill also has Jerome Wiggins older Okay, former former Patriots who lost to the Super Bowl. The Patriots lost the Super Bowl to the Seahawks.
Speaker 4: I mean, Herman's very excited about it. Herman's favorite team is the Seahawks. He's always been a big Seahawks fan. If you go there's a bunch of sports podcasts that you can go look up and those were some of Herman's first experiences, like on the internet, and he did a lot of football analysis, and yeah, Seahawks have always been his team.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, I want to also say, guess who. Guess who I've been like, you know, I just want to say this, Nobody on Dela knows my you know, a lot of people I try to keep a lot of my friendships off of Dela because I don't want people to people hate me because of Giggle Pickles.
Speaker 4: You know what I was thinking about the other day. I didn't realize that Gigi and PDX are friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah they are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because she I was watching Rebel one day and she shouted out PDX and how great of a person she was, and I was like, what.
Speaker 1: So so, so here's the thing. Do you know who Backcore is? M Backcore or Corey Belford?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: Corey Belford and Giggie are friend. Gigi is the one that told Corey that I was a PDA file.
Speaker 4: Oh that's not very nice.
Speaker 1: Gigi. Gigi was the one that broke because you remember Girth Brooks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember Grith Brooks.
Speaker 1: He told Gigi a bunch of laws about meks. I don't know. It was just it was just.
Speaker 4: I'll get you updated with some of the fun drama.
Speaker 11: So, uh Dave twenty five popped in uh Pesci's show the other day and apparently him and Albert have out of a beef.
Speaker 1: And yeah, because Dave twenty five and uh Tino d hate each other, they hate each other. Tino D's trying to get Dave to put be put in jail.
Speaker 11: And then you know, you know Bamby too, right, Yeah, yeah, Bambi is also getting shipped from Dave twenty five.
Speaker 4: He's been following her around as well. Yeah, you know, I was like, oh, man, I remember, I remember him?
Speaker 1: Also, you know Savage from the from remember Savage from Milkers. I don't know if Savage was also the host of Local was the co host for a while for Local Coins.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's still in their discord because I'm in their discord. Savage is still in the discord.
Speaker 1: And uh she Savage is friends with Day twenty five. Savage does a lot of Savage. I was watched up with sow Pote and with fucking Day twenty five. Day twenty five of the creep Dave twenty five has. I've had to block his number before he's like, christ.
Speaker 11: You guys want to hear a funny story about twenty five. One day I was sitting on Facebook and Jake Hudson invited me to a phone call, and in the call was Dave twenty five and Dave twenty five's girlfriend now a girl no X, And then Jake was in there, and then I joined up. Then all of a sudden, Jake confesses his love to me.
Speaker 4: Oh no, yep, you did, I remember. I remember.
Speaker 1: You got to have a recorded it didn't happen.
Speaker 4: Oh I got the audio. I record everything Jack.
Speaker 1: Oh god, yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: By the way, how is on? So how's miss Jodie?
Speaker 4: She's doing good.
Speaker 1: You gotta uh are you guys gonna be busy tomorrow?
Speaker 4: I think I'm I think I'm starting on a tile floor tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, yesterday.
Speaker 10: What it's snowing here?
Speaker 1: I got a little we're so we're putting up so it's not nice. No, it's sucks. So we actually had to go.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: They had to go to Hasburg to get some pedaled and when they were coming back, they got halfway back to the house and the truck that they were using took a took a ship. They had to call. Uh, they had to call my little nephew's dad to come pull with his truck. They towed it back and then we had to toe here that we gotta get air concerned and a bunch of paneled for the last day. I was having to like step over the panelid so I don't break the pan to step over and just not step on it a lot.
Speaker 4: Uh That imitation would paneling with the black lines in between. And yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, I know what you're talking I think I think I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I really do appreciate you guys, knowing like you know, I did. I just wanted to do a show today just to like give twitch a little bit of a a little bit of moment because in this here's the thing. I'm starting to get do good podcasts lately.
Speaker 4: Nice, it's good here.
Speaker 1: And and I do want to say, guys, I do need to I need to finish in because I do need to go take another ship. I don't want to shoot.
Speaker 10: Go drop the Browns off at the super Bowl, alright, go yeah, go take the Browns to the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Alright. I'll talk to you guys later.
Speaker 4: All right, have a good night, man, Love be sweet, love you guys.
Speaker 1: All righty do you guys