Speaker 1: It's the Minnesota Goodbye, Hello, Jenny and Bailey here today. I might hop on later, but he's kind of working on something at the moment, so we'll see. Jumping right into emails, it says, hello, my favorite crew, It's Kristin with another random question. If you could go back and relive one day in your life, which would it be, not change it in any way, Just repeat to the day. I'll read hers, and then we'll let you know ours, it says, I guess for me, it would be one of the days when my family went to Disney back in two thousand and seven. All the parks were so much fun, but I'm going to choose MGM's studios. I love the Aerosmith rollercoaster, the Earthquake Ride, the Twister Ride, and of course the Tower of Terror. It's the only time I've ever been there, and it was basically the last family vacation where we all still lived in the same house. Thanks guys, love you all right. That comes from Kristen. All right, one day you go back and you relive, you can't change a single second of it. I feel like my brain is not braining right now. And that's a really great question. But I'm sure there's going to be so many days I could think of. If I had more time to noodle.
Speaker 2: Or over, if I had time to like you know, write out my thoughts and like really journal about it, I'm sure I would come up with something else. But the first day I thought of is similar to the emailer here. It was a day at Disney, and I was with my first real boyfriend and his family like paid for me to come on their family vacation to Disney, and I had to come later though, because I think when they bought the tickets, I wasn't in the picture, so then they ended up adding me to it. But I had a different flight than everybody else, So I remember flying there by myself, getting the Magical Express to the hotel, and then walking to go and find his family and they were like, we're at this restaurant or whatever. I was like, cool, I'll be there soon. And all I remember, like I remember it clear as day, is like walking down this boardwalk and I'm, you know, young, I'm like nineteen twenty years old, like hot, and then like seeing my boyfriend his name was Sean and his family, and Sean stood up and ran over to me and picked me up and like spun me around, and then we all went to like a Disney park that day and had the like funnest freaking time. We went to a Magic Kingdom and I met like Peter Pan, who was my favorite. I was really into Peter Pan at the time. We went on rides and I just got to like hang out with my boyfriend who was kind of like a Newish love and we were so in love and we were young, and I just remember walking on that boardwalk and then having him run up to me and pick me up. And I would love to relive that again to be like super happy. Not that necessarily has to be with Sean. Obviously it didn't work out, but I just think that that was such a nice, a nice day that I wouldn't mind reliving again.
Speaker 1: Well, it involves a lot of your favorite things. Yeah, I got to do dine.
Speaker 2: Young Loah, good weather. I'm sure I ate good food that day, and it was free fun.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like my going to be a trip to and so I'm trying to think of one in recent years, and I would say probably just the specific day when Anentwer and I went to Thailand. We were in the northern part of the country, and we kind of didn't have like a super set plan for the day, so we kind of just meandered around to different coffee shops and then eventually we So you can rent like their version of Uber for like five hours at a time to just drive you around like your own chauf First cool, and it costs twenty five bucks. Wow, literally it's so cheap. So we went to these really famous temples, and then we also went to this Mung village and there was a coffee shop on the top of the mountain of the Mung village that we hiked up to, and it was just it was a very unique experience. It was super super fun. I drank a little bit too much coffee though from the morning shenanigans, so I was like a little bit like we went to like different coffee shops in the morning and then also got coffee at the top of the mungk village. So like my heart was like in overdrive that day. It was too much coffee, but it was just it was a very unique experience, super fun. I mean, we were sweating our asses off because it's Thailand, So that was probably the only part that I would have. Yeah. I was like, but we can't change it, so she Kristen said specifically, you can't change it in any way. But outside of the sweat, every other aspect of that day was so much fun.
Speaker 2: That's like any fun day outside of the sweat.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, okay, yeah, another email. Let's see now you might have heard this on the morning show, so I don't know that we've necessarily talked about this on the Minnesota Goodbye, so I think we can do this here. But someone specifically said, quick question for Bailey. How is Bailey doing? And what's the Trip update?
Speaker 2: Oh? So yeah, Trip has ghosted me. He hasn't talked to me in over two weeks now. He messaged me once on Instagram as a response to an Instagram story that I posted about my car getting broken into, and I said I was going to go to safe light and he said, don't go to safe light, go to my guy Carl, and that's all he said. I was like, I'm not to Northfield with no window and he's like, yeah, well Carl sometimes he goes around and I was just like, I'm not gonna respond to you, like I'm over that. Yeah, So that's it. Trip and I are dunzis we're not a thing anymore because he ghosted me. Yeah, so that's it. That's the update there.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of feelings, but I have been like keeping my mouth shut about it just because Bailey deserves the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's whatever, it's fine. The only thing that's I think not gross irksome to me is that the second I say well, me and Trip are no longer just random people that I do not know are like, well, I'll take you out, Like I don't know you, I don't know you. I'm not gonna like entertain some random ass person who's just like, well it didn't work out with Trip. You know, you could trip into these arms. I'm like, get out of here, man, I don't know you. Leave me alone.
Speaker 1: It's I mean, yeah, it is hard to like have someone just randomly message you. I will say that. Like when I used to do appearances at a bar for a while, and there was one bar specifically that I'd gone to that it was like a work thing where I was like out of the bar on Saturday nights and stuff, and there was one person that I met at that bar that was a huge listener of the show and he was super cool and like attractive and stuff, And normally I was like pretty anti anyone because I felt like it's like a nervous thing to think that someone might only like you because you're a part of like the Morning Show. It's kind of like, well, do you like me or do you like the fact that you think I'm like sort of locally famous or something. So I was always kind of a little put off by that when I was single and I but I remember that person was so nice. We kind of like dim back and forth on Instagram for a while. The next time I had an appearance at that bar, I messaged him like, hey, I'm gonna be there this Like I think I messaged him like two hours before I was gonna be there. Yeah, I'm like you should swing by. And he was out of town or something, so like nothing ever came of that, Right, There are like lots of people out there that I think, you know, if you met them out in the why sure, that's like a little bit of a different situation than them. Just like dming you like, hey, I'm single, you're single.
Speaker 2: Right exactly. It's like a I'm single, your signal single, you should give me a chance. Those are the people where I'm like, I, why am I giving you a chance? I don't know you. But I mean if I met somebody and they're like, oh, I love the show and they were normal though. I always felt like that with Uh with Trip, where I was like, is this real life or are you just wanting me to talk about you on the radio. It was always just a little bit of that, and then I kind of got over that, and now he ghost to me, so it doesn't freaking matter anyway. Yeah, well, anyway.
Speaker 1: Speaking of your car getting broken into, we got some emails about that. This one says, I'm so sorry to hear about your car getting broken into. I live in Uptown as well and have had my car window broken twice in the past couple of years. The first time nothing was stolen, so I believe they were caught in the act and flood. The second time, I had a garbage bag of trash in my back seat from cleaning out my car that I I had taken that I hadn't taken to the dumpster. Apparently the robbers hoped the garbage would contain valuables, but when they discovered it was trash, they threw it all over the street.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: By the time I came back to my car to discover the break in, most of it had been cleaned up by Good Samaritans. Just remember most people are good, love y'all.
Speaker 2: Yes, thankfully, nothing like super expensive was in my car. The thing that I said to so many people on Friday is that my favorite part that I turned into kind of like a comedy bit, is that the first thing that my dad said to me, because he had to come and get me and bring me to work on Friday morning, the first thing he said is that it's because you keep so much stuff in your car, that's why someone broke into your car. And I'm like, okay, yep, it's my fault. It's my fault someone broke into my car because I do keep a lot of things in my car, but that's because some of it I do actually use, and some of it I just don't have space for in my apartment. But I'm going to clean it out. Don't worry. Then, and then my mom she was like, well, did any other cars get broken into in your parking lot? And it was like, no, just mine. She's like, well, I think that means you're targeted. Someone knew that was your car, and they threw it at your car specifically, And I'm like, I don't think, No, I don't think I'm targeted, but thanks for planting that suspicion in my brain for panic's sake.
Speaker 1: I don't, man, I kind of want to shake both your mom and dad. I'm such stressful situations. All they need to do is be there for you and be like it'll be okay. But trust me, my dad, very similar to your dad, probably would like have sort of the same reaction.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: My mom's always been really supportive if something crazy has happened in my life. But just like when someone's going through things, just hold back your opinion for just a day at least, you know, just let them like go through what they're going through. Don't tell them their car should have been cleaner, don't tell them they were probably targeted. Like I just some people are not great support in situations. And I'm not saying that specifically about your parents. I'm just saying in general, if someone needs some support, just be don't give your opinion.
Speaker 2: Gosh, but I'm getting my window is getting replaced today. I'm going after the show today to get it replaced, which is great. And I've been borrowing my sister's car, which I am very thankful for. Thank you, Madison. She's not listening, but thank you.
Speaker 1: That's nice. Okay. Another kind of similar situation to your car getting broken into if this person says, after listening to the podcast and hearing about Bailey's car, I feel I need to share my husband and my story. So here we go. Three years ago, I woke up for work at like five AM, looked out our window and my husband's SUV was not there. We have a single car driveway and he was parked in front of me. I woke him up and said, uh, your trail blazer isn't in the driveway. He chalked it up and said it must have been our friends fucking with us. It's probably around the corner, mind you. He was midfixing it. Many parts were removed, it was only running on three cylinders. So I went out to my jeep to run around the block, but sure enough, my jeep had been ransack. That feeling that Dave described a complete intrusion was real. I felt violated and went back in the house to say, ah, Jered, Nope, your trailblazer has been stolen and my jeep was also ran through. We called the cops and they made a report. Three days later and we got a call from the Minneapolis Police Department. It was found with the back window shattered, burnt spoons in the back seats, oh go, and the steering column tore apart.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Two things to note. How the fuck did they get it out of our driveway because my jeep was behind It is beyond us and it was only running on three cylinders. My jeep, however, ransacked through is a manual. I bet money they didn't know how to drive a manual and that's why my jeep was still there. Anti theft device drive manual. The worst part of all of this was we had to pay to get it out of the in Pound. Of course, thankfully we have a car hauler and towed it to a friends to sell it for a derby car. But man, it's fucked up how you can get your car stolen from you, but now you're responsible for getting it out of Inpound and dealing with everything afterwards.
Speaker 2: Now that sucks.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I thought you guys wouldn't enjoy the story. Everyone I tell get the laugh because it's just so crazy. That is okay, the whole like it being a manual and that's probably why they didn't steal your jeep. Is honestly not to laugh at your unfortunate situation. Is it is pretty funny though.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So someone messaged me telling me a story about like her husband who got his vehicle stolen. He like drove a semi and someone broke into his semi not to steal it, but to steal his lunch bag that had his car keys in it while he was like inside a gas station. And then because it says where he works on the side of the semi, they just went to his work, used the keys to find his car, and then stole his car. And she was like, she left me a voice message on Instagram. She's like, I just have to tell you about this story since you're having car problem, and I that was the wildest story ever, Like, well, I'm gonna steal your car keys from your semi, find out where you were, go there, and then click the alarm button so I can find your car and then steal it. Oh my gosh, people, why are your thievan in the first place. Stop thievan, go out and get a job at the library. Okay, they need people there.
Speaker 1: And I love the library.
Speaker 2: I love the library seriously.
Speaker 1: If you like to read or I don't even know, like, you can actually rent multiple different things. You can also rent puzzles from libraries, which I just realized. And yes, get a library card. I use mine all the time. It's great. I live very close to one, and I love it. The events saves you a lot of money too, because let's be honest. You read a book, do you ever read it again? No? I can't tell you a single book that I've ever read twice. I read it Harry Potter, and I go on, yeah, yeah, like I was gonna say, maybe I've read the first book of Harry Potter twice. But outside of that, no, move on to those.
Speaker 2: We were kids, then we're adults now we don't reread books.
Speaker 1: But get a library card, all right, but we will love your emails. Send them in to Ryan Show at KDWB dot com. There's a couple we haven't gotten to still, and we will definitely get to those. We just don't have a ton of time at the moment. But send us your emails and thank you so much for listening.