Speaker 1: Because fuck you That's Why is a founding member of the Odd Pods Media Network.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to episode three fuck fourteen. Yes, Hello and welcome to episode three fourteen of bfytw. It's going to be a slow, sexy episode, mostly because I woke up with a nasty headache today and I didn't have time to put together a full episode. So we're accidentally doing whoops, all chill episodes this month.
Speaker 3: Third episode, and there I go, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's it's my fault. It's it's completely my fault.
Speaker 1: It's earth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am still suffering with a headache. It's mostly muted because I took three ivy profen, but it's it's still there. I can still feel it, so I'm like, I'm gonna take it easy. Also, I haven't seen you guys in like in a bit, and we haven't done a show together in a bit, So even though you guys have done chill shows, we haven't really caught up, especially not on what I've been up to. Right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I did listen to the first chill episode.
Speaker 1: I got about halfway through it. No, no, this is done.
Speaker 2: No, I literally like, as I was pulling up, I got to about the thirty minute. So I just a couple of things, like CJ was very very kind to me, and I'm very grateful for that.
Speaker 1: He's always kind of he's.
Speaker 2: He's also he also just happens to be.
Speaker 1: A very good He's a very good So yeah, I really appreciate that.
Speaker 2: But the thing that I caught that that that I wish I had been there for was when he was trying to describe the game that he was thinking of that starts Jeff Anderson from Clerks. It's called Randall's Monday. I reached out to him on Facebook about it, and I know that game by heart because it was the very first game I ever streamed for god dot com. Was it, Yeah, very first one. I wanted something special and I also wanted something point and click Adventury, which are my bread and butter for the most part, and so I was. I was super excited. I was like, I'll do this one and and I I had a great time, even though my stream setup wasn't perfect, but it was my very first time, so I didn't nobody stream not first time.
Speaker 1: It was my first. By BF vice is perfect all the time.
Speaker 2: But there's a very there's a very real reason why that game sticks in my brain. So, yeah, if you were wondering what CJ was talking about, it's Randall's Monday. It stars Jeff Anderson. He's brilliant in it. He's playing He's not playing the same Randall. He couldn't obviously, because you know, they would have had to have gotten permission from Kevin Smith to even do the game. So it's a different guy named Randall who somehow happens to be very similar uh, and Jeff Anderson plays him very similarly, and he's fantastic in it. It's a very funny game. Jeff Anderson does a fantastic job in it. So I highly recommend checking out Randall's Monday. I believe it's on Steam ORGG if you're interested in checking it out. It is a point and click adventure game, so you don't need to be a hardcore FPS gamer to get through it awesome. It does have some puzzles that are going to be probable a little.
Speaker 1: Difficult for me.
Speaker 2: Well maybe, yeah, almost all adventure games suffer from this kind of like sometimes you have to come up with weird, weird ways to solve problems. Yeah, I don't remember Randall's Monday being particularly bad in this arena. But I do remember there were at least one or two that I got stumped on my first play through. But I just wanted to say that because I think that game deserves more love. Fuck yeah, dude, Like I said, it's fun, it's fun, it's it's funny, and Jeff Anderson is great in it, so all good reasons to check it out if you're Kevin Smith slash Clerks fan. Yes, and I just appreciate CJ for bringing it up. Like I hadn't thought about that game.
Speaker 1: In a while, dude, I haven't thought about those games in a bit. And I saw it through my lot my Steam library like a week or two ago too, and I'm like, I forgot all about that shit.
Speaker 2: So anyway, Yeah, long story short, this is gonna be a semi chill show. We do have a game planned. Thankfully, Stevie does not come unprepared for this sort of thing, so we will be playing a game at the end of the episode. But for now, I'm just gonna get you guys caught up on what I a because I've been up to a fucking lot. Holy shit. So the the week that I was gone the very first week I went to Virginia. Yeah, and it was to it was to be present for a friend of the show, Maddie her wedding. Hells Now, I typically don't like weddings, and I haven't. I haven't. I haven't really liked weddings for for for like ever. I don't think. I don't think i'd like the single wedding I've ever been to until Caroline's wedding. Uh So, getting an invitation to go to her wedding was very special for me because I love Caroline and I didn't expect to get invited to go, And even though it was across state lines, I was like, sure, I'll go, because yeah, I went all the way to Pennsylvania. Oh my it was. It was still like a six hour trip, but I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Her wedding was unlike any I've ever been to. It was so much fun and I genuinely had a great time, And most of that was because I was sat at the same table with Maddie and her then boyfriend. And her boyfriend Andrew was cool as shit. He is honestly like I would love to have him on the show. At some point, because he's got this fantastic deadpan delivery, like he will make you laugh uproariously and you won't realize at first that he made a joke. He delivers it so flat and even that it catches you off guard. And he's hysterical, and him and Maddie together are hilarious. Like I was just like I was in stitches almost that entire wedding because the two of them were hysterical. Also, Maddie had had a few drinks.
Speaker 1: But I guess she's allowed to have a few her.
Speaker 2: Best friend's wedding. Sure. But then I got an invitation in Maddie's wedding, and her invitation her wedding was in Virginia. I was like, that's a nine hour trip, my god, Yes, of course I'm gonna go. But this time I was like, I was so like disappointed with how I'd dressed for Caroline's wedding because I showed up. I had a very nice lavender shirt and I had black pants, okay, and they fit when I tried them on at home, right, And then when I got to Pennsylvania for Caroline's wedding, suddenly they didn't fit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're sitting around in the whole time.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the hell it is. I have to assume. I have to assume it it is something to do with the road trip. But I try the entire ensemble on at home. Everything fits. I get to where I'm going, suddenly it doesn't fit, and I don't I legitimately don't know what it is. I assume my ass is getting fatter or the pants are getting tighter somehow over the course of the trip.
Speaker 1: It doesn't A metric pressure chain doesn't.
Speaker 2: Make any sense. And it pissed me off. So it happened at Caroline. So I was forced to wear jeans to a wedding, and I felt really underdressed, and I felt a little like I was being disrespectful, and I was genuinely very angry at myself. And so I said, all right, next wedding I get invited to, I'm going over the top. I'm going I'm going like insanely the other direction. I'm gonna go overdressed if I can't. And so I get the invitation of Maddie's wedding and I'm like, okay, all right, well let's see if I can do this. So I saw an advertisement for Holy Clothing on Facebook and they make like fantasy outfits, okay, and so they had this. The one I saw originally that I really liked was it was a blue sorcerer's robe and it just it just looked super cool and I was like, I would love to wear that, and so I sent a picture of it to Maddie and I said, would you be at all disappointed if I showed up to your wedding wearing this and leather gauntlets to be like a sorcerer at your wedding? And she was like, not at all, but our colors are purple, so if you can find something to fit. So I was like, okay, yeah, they had a purple one. So I'm like, all right, how about this, I'll go in and she was like yeah, absolutely, So with her permission, I went to her wedding as a sorcerer. Yes, and I took a picture of it. Pre wedding. I had the I had the robe, I had the leather gauntlets, and uh, I also had a a.
Speaker 1: It was a medallion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a medallion. It was like a triple robaros. It was like three snake seating each other's tails. In a ring. It's a very cool piece. Unfortunately, the string that I had to put it on with was no longer like long enough for my neck, so I couldn't put it on, so I had to take it off, and I was like, what else do I have? And I was like, okay, and I remembered I had just bought these purple sunglasses, so I put them on and it just set the whole outfit and I was like, fuck yeah, I'm like and I took a picture of it, and I put it online and it is the most viral thing I have ever put on there. It got tens of thousands of years and well over one hundred likes and a ton of comments, and most of almost all of them were very compliments. Absolutely do it. And then the slagh king sleigh and all sorts of just things that people don't ordinarily say to me, these things that comes in to me. So I rolled up to Maddie's wedding in this sorcerer's outfit, and again most of the words, most of the words I got were compliments, I hope, So I got a lot of compliments from all sorts of thing, and I was just having a great time just chilling and.
Speaker 1: Really person who dressed up like out out of like traditional clothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like even the the woman who performed the ceremony was like, damn, I should have warn something like that, and I was like, you know, I can point you in the right direction. So yeah, so I hold up. And what was really funny was there there was a point where I could I'm kicking myself still for not taking the opportunity to get had a huge laugh because at some point, like during the speeches, Maddie said something to the effect of, thank you to whoever caused this the beautiful weather we're having today, And I really was I should have stood up and said you're welcome. You know my sorcerer's outfit. I wish I had. I genuinely wish I had, but I didn't.
Speaker 3: That's fucking funny.
Speaker 2: What what what what is happening? What the fuck? It's not? What the fuck? You guys hit a drum set on me? Oh Jesus for you mad man forever to deliver. I appreciate I appreciate it. That's that's that's very funny. You hit that. You hit it under a blanket so I wouldn't see. And then I was just do you think your face makes a joke?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 3: I'm like, he's gonna notice because it was not hiding its shape very well at all. Yeah, so I put your face on the wall.
Speaker 2: And I didn't have the guts to do it. But in the guest book, which was a unique guest book because they had you take a picture with a like a like a camera that automatically prints out. It's it's not like a Kodak thing, but it's it was. It was an automatic printing camera, and so you can take a picture of yourself and glue it to the sheets and then write whatever it was. It was very cool idea, and.
Speaker 1: I DMV camera.
Speaker 2: I had Sarah take a picture of me and my source, my full sorcerer's outfit, and I wrote underneath you're welcome for the weather. Always invite a sorcerer to your wedding. Yes, yes, so, and and that got a laugh out of Maddie's sister brought it up when she found me sitting at the table. Yeah. No, the whole wedding was a great time. It was an absolute blast. Caroline and Sarah were there. I hung with them a bunch. Matt, Maren was there. Yeah, she was a great fun and and another friend of theirs had come along and he was great, and we just all had a blast. And I couldn't dance because my knees are made of crackers at this point. But I enjoyed eating with my friends and and uh just enjoying the speeches. And I watched them get up and dance and have a great time, and it was just it was a good party, you know, it was It was very cool, and I was very glad I went. And I was just extremely honored that Maddie invited me this thing.
Speaker 5: So it's fucking cool.
Speaker 1: And like the commute there and everything was fine, and.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, yeah. Yeah. Here's the thing though, I gotta, I gotta. I kind of warned people, I feel because it it blindsided me. So when you travel through Virginia, just f y, I do not listen to what Google tells you about the tolls. Oh so my GPS said it was gonna be like twenty bucks there and back, and it turned out to be more in the area of a hundred. Yeah, Like, so the GPS told me to take these express lanes and I thought something. I thought something was up. I thought something like ship. Yeah, I thought something was up when when like the screens like hanging in the middle of the road, we're saying like twenty one point eighty six you know this road or whatever, and I'm like, what the fuck? And I'm like, so I had a bad feeling about it, but I was like, you know what, it's a vacation. It's fine, and I would much rather not be slowed down because I'd just driven past washing DC and that always sucks. No matter what time of day it is, it's always awful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, that's fair. It is.
Speaker 2: It slowed downs for at least an hour no matter where you're going.
Speaker 1: That's why when you go to DC you walk everywhere or take the fucking like subways. That's the only fucking way to get around that fucking city.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Anyways, all right, Well I've been talking for a good stretch of time. You guys want to take a little quick break. Yeah, man, So I've just been talking about what's happened on my trip. When we come back, I'm gonna tell you what I've been up to since I got back.
Speaker 4: We'll do that right after this, yes, Hey, Jeff, Yeah, Jeff, remember yesterday I was telling you how I wished I could have seen one of Billy Joel's sold out shows at Madison Square Garden.
Speaker 6: I said, you should go see Taylor Swift instead. She's the modern day Billy Joel.
Speaker 4: Well, today my phone said I should read an interview with Billy Joel where he talks about both retirement and Taylor Swift.
Speaker 6: Oh man, it's always so creepy when that happens.
Speaker 4: We should do a podcast about how our devices are always listening to us.
Speaker 2: We already do.
Speaker 6: It's called Suggested Articles. A podcast we talk about how technology is always spying on us and how those tech corporations are such big buttholes.
Speaker 4: Dude, you can't say buttholes on a podcast.
Speaker 6: Promo, Dude, we already did twice.
Speaker 4: Join us every other Monday on Suggested Articles. The podcast on your favorite podcast app part of the Odd Pods media network.
Speaker 2: Hey man, welcome back. It's time for part two of our semi chill show, and we're just talking about what I've been up to because I've been out last couple of weeks. And I apologize for this being technically a third chill show in a row. I didn't intend that, but I woke up this morning not feeling well.
Speaker 3: So we won't do more than three in a row.
Speaker 2: We promise the next show is going to be a games focused show. Yeah promise. Yeah, not to mention, we got a big one coming up and it's it's as closer than I thought. Oh yeah, the f y t W on the clock towers and.
Speaker 1: Fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, coming up fast. So that might be our very first episode. If it's post worthy, probably we'll probably wind up putting it up up for patreons anyway.
Speaker 3: If not, we'll find a way to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's expected to be a like a tech rehearsal or less. Everybody's gonna get used to the interface, gonna get used to how the game works, and we're gonna get used to making sure that recording comes through okay, and then it's a satisfactory product. So anyway, yeah, gearing up for that. I sent everybody an email with instructions of how to get started, set up your account on the game website and all that. But what I've really been up to, you know me, You know, one of the things I love more than anything is building gaming machines. Like I'm practically addicted to it. I've gotta be doing something. Of course, with AI bullshit, the price of RAM and storage has grown to like a monstrous level. Yeah, unfortunately, so building computers is kind of off the radar for the most part. Unless for the most part what I've been doing is reconfiguring machine. I already have to do something else. Like my mini PC that was literally just a monster gaming box, is now a multiplayer focused gaming box. I posted pictures of that to our Patreon, so if you're if you're if you're a follower of our patreon, you can see him on our discord channel. I posted everything there. But what I've been doing this past couple of weeks again, I was looking for something cheap and a video came up on my YouTube feed from I think modern vintage Gamer. He's I believe, either an Australian or a New Zealander, like he lives in America, but he came over from one of those countries because he's got a very he's got a very definable accent. I just can't place it myself, but he's he's a he's a guy who's like a legit coder, like he was part of the emulation scene back in the day. Like I think he worked on some of the major emulators for the original Xbox Oh shit, Okay, so this guy knows what he's talking about. He's got legit like creds, and he knows his stuff. He's got skills. I believe he worked on getting one of the Chante games.
Speaker 1: Oh hell yeah, let's get in.
Speaker 2: He worked on getting like some of those games ported. I believe to like Switch and something else. I know he worked on them. So you know this, this guy's one hundred percent legit. And he frequently talks about like hacking consoles and you know, opening up you know, other machines to emulation. He's a big retro gaming fan, and he recently posted about how the PS four is still great in twenty twenty six, and I was like, oh, I didn't realize it, like the emulator, like the emulation scene and the and the hacking scene for the PS four had grown to this point. After watching his video, and I was like, you know, I still have my PS four. It's been sitting on the coffee tape in my in my TV room for three years. Four it's just been sitting there. I haven't done anything with it. It's just been sitting there.
Speaker 1: I've done things to it on a video about it.
Speaker 2: That the three Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah sorry, I had a PS four back when it was between PS four.
Speaker 2: Xbox one.
Speaker 7: One Jesus or the x bone. The x bone, but I still have my x bone. Yeah, a lot of people do. But but yeah, I had a PS.
Speaker 3: Four and the games you played on it was like from software games like Dark Souls, but like it had Bloodborne, which is what people like. The fan base is still begging for them to pourt it to PC, but they won't ever fucking do it. So yeah, this, this suddenly piqued my interest because you there's a lot of games, including like Psychoo and a bunch of other ones I used to play a lot of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it is. You can get PS fours phenomenally cheap, and you can you can hack PS fours phenomenally easy. Literally it's it's literally like two steps. The first is to change your DNS settings on your network settings so that Sony can't automatically automatically update.
Speaker 1: Your machine, right it's smart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So once that happens, you either you either manually update the firmware to like five point oh five I believe is like the preferred level, and it just so happens that that turns out to be the level my machine was already at. I was good. I didn't even need to update the firmwhere on it. I was just like okay. So, and you once you have that DNS setting in place on your PS four, you literally just go to a website, you pick the exploit that you want to run. Because there's variants. Apparently I've been just choosing the one that was like pretty much universally decided to be the best one, which is like gold hen which I also like because it's kind of named after a friend of ours, And it's just like that, Just like that, you can install whatever packages you want to your PS four, you can run any program you want on your PS four, and it's literally done. Now. The only issue with this hack, as it were, is that it's not persistent, meaning meaning you have to go back to that website and run the exploit every time you power down your PS four and turn it back on. But they set it up to make it easy, like you literally, just like after your first run, you literally just have to go to the user's guide under the settings, and it will instantly take you to that website and then you just pick the exploit you want, click it, and you're done. It takes two seconds. Like I said, the only issue is that it's not persistent. It would be nice if it was just hacked and done. Yeah, every time you don't have that feature might still be coming. But as it is, I haven't found it such a roadblock because it takes so little time to do. You just remember to do it, and if you don't remember to do it, like the games and apps will be locked, so that will tell you, oh, yeah, I forgot that. So you just do the thing and you're good. And like I said, it takes less than a minute to to run the exploit. It takes seconds and you're done, and then you can run whatever you want and saw whatever you want. And of course I immediately started setting up emulators. Within half an hour, I was playing Nintendo games on my PS four, and then Super Nintendo Games, and then game Boy games and game Boy Advancing and again. I posted pictures of all of this to our discord. So if you're a Patreon member and you want to check this out, you can go to our discord. And I think it's just in the general channel stuff and so I have still been going like checking out some of the cool things they have there, Like this is this is where we get into like legal territory because there is a there is a program on there in the homebrew channel that literally allows you to download whatever whole retail game. Yeah, somebody is running a server and even like they have a they have a premium level which they want you to pay for, which will give you access to everything. But even a free user can download a whole bunch of stuff. And you get like so many download slots a day as a free user, so you can download a couple of things every day if you want. And I'm like, holy crap, this is wild. This is wild that they're putting this on Front Street, and I'm amazed. It's still an operation, just.
Speaker 1: Like it's a backup of any physical.
Speaker 2: And you have. It's literally like so instead of having to go on to you know, torrent sites or you know whatever, you know, games or cracks are where it's right, instead of having to go look for PS four packages, you can literally just download them from your PS four which is insane to me. But again, and and the PS four has not been like like shut down or anything like they're still making games for it. There's something like ten thousand PS four titles available. Damn, Like it's insane, Like it's good. The indie scene is crazy. Also, also, they ported a lot of PS one, PS two, PSA.
Speaker 1: Is. The only way they can get those is either allow it to be on these old systems that we still kind of run, or people are gonna hack our shit and get it for free.
Speaker 2: Now, the real interesting part for me was the fact that I tried a lot of different like emulation systems, and what was interesting to me is that the PS four does not have the power to run like CD games all that well. Like Sega CD games didn't run well. There was like some sound issues, and I think be more the sound driver rather than the CD portion of it. I think the sound driver might not handle it might not handle digital sound all that well. I don't know. But anyway, like uh so CD games like Dreamcast. Dreamcast actually ran okay, but again it was a sound issue. Turbographic succeeed being the same PlayStation games. Original PlayStation games did not run well in an emulator on that machine, and I was like, that's weird. But get this, Sony has their own PS one emulator for the PS four, and it's what they used genuinely to package PS one games and sell them themselves. Well, people have stripped the emulator from those, so there is a tool you can use to wrap your PS one games in this emulator and then load them onto your onto your onto your PS four and just play and just play them in a much better emulated way than trying to use retroarchs, which is what I was using, right, But yeah, like the emulation scene for the PS four is interesting. There's a lot of games that you can check out there. There's a lot of different things. Like as I said, PS two and PSP also have similar tools, so you can wrap your PS two games or PSP games in an emulator and then and then install them to your PS four and play them. And my PS four came with a one terabyte hard drive, so there's still like two hundred and fifty gigs left in space, but there's already like well over like one hundred, one hundred and fifty games on there that I've put, not not including the ROMs, which is like numbers in the hundreds, you know. So, like my PS four is now like a beatstick with like over a thousand games on it that I could play at any given moment, and I'm like, this is the coolest shit ever. I love being able to do this, Like, it's so cool that we can take these older machines and turn them into into useful still into gaming monsters. I just really, I just really dig doing that. It's really so Yeah, if you have a PS four it's just sitting around, I highly recommend looking into it. It was a lot of fun for me, and I'm still doing it. I'm still putting more stuff on there. I'm still converting some of my PS one games into the Emmy letter packages and putting them on there, so I have a more I have a more concrete collection of PS one games. That's probably gonna be what I fill it up with. But you know, playing PS one games on a PS four just feels right in a weird way. It's a PlayStation. I'm playing PlayStation. It's a PlayStation. It's a lot. Sony absolutely would not be happy about this, but but you know what, I'm slightly less of Nintendo. Fucking Nintendo them all. Honestly, somebody once said that it is ethically right to pirate Nintendo games and I kind of agree, yea, I do it. It's yeah, it might not be legal, but it's ethically anyway. That's pretty much what I've been up to. What have you guys been doing?
Speaker 1: Fucking we got to play a game with eight bit almost did?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, we got to talk about this. Yeah yeah, awesome.
Speaker 1: Amazing, awesome game dev. Fucking eight bit worked on another game I play with the Mess.
Speaker 2: He's been on our show what twice or was it only once?
Speaker 1: If it was only once or not? He's been on.
Speaker 2: He's been on. Yeah, he was one hundred percent week.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: We did a PC Games episode with him and Flo.
Speaker 5: Yes, that was awesome as fuck.
Speaker 2: That was a good time and I would happily revisit that topic again, or we could do something else with them. Great.
Speaker 1: But playing this new game he's got, good boy, it's like an.
Speaker 2: Extraction, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the horror aspect to it, it's fucking fun, man, I want to get into that.
Speaker 2: It is. It is genuinely a wild game that is also fucking terrifying. So whoever whoever is in charge of designing their monsters is doing an absolutely bang up job, because I have seen things that still haunt mo yes, like like. So basically the structure of the game is you're giving a mission, and your mission is basically to cart stuff out of this house or this building, or or this store or you know wherever it sends you, and and you have to either get a certain monetary amount or you have to get a certain Oh there's the icon for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you're watching our video that's good boy.
Speaker 1: And whole that is creepy.
Speaker 2: I mean it's plated, but it's still creepy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You can tell that dog has too many teeth.
Speaker 1: And he's beefy.
Speaker 2: Is fuck like?
Speaker 1: That dog still.
Speaker 8: Like easy proke us all in half.
Speaker 2: It's like Spain.
Speaker 1: Fast as dude. He doesn't skip leg day.
Speaker 2: So basically, like I said, you go to this place and you have to cart out a certain amount of goods or or certain types of goods or certain weight. There's all sorts of different tasks you might have to complete in the level to get out. However, the longer you are in this level and the more noise.
Speaker 5: You mas that's the key noise, the more likely.
Speaker 2: You are to see a monster something will come along to either fuck with you or try and stop you from.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say what they are because people.
Speaker 2: You honestly need to check this.
Speaker 5: Outing yourself, because.
Speaker 2: It is some of the most fucked up ship I have ever seen.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they were thinking telling a bunch of New Yorkers to play a sound based game and then be like, don't be loud, you'll get God fuck do you think you are?
Speaker 2: If you want to check it out. We did record video of it. Is it available publicly or is it just for a pace? It was on Twitch, We streamed it, We streamed it live on Twitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the problem is by now is probably gone by now, but I recorded it as well. Okay, so I will be putting it on on the BFY probably Patreon, firs and the YouTube after.
Speaker 2: We'll fix it up a little bit. Will It will be on YouTube eventually, And I cannot recommend enough checking it out if you have any interest in seeing us getting up to our usual shenanigans, because let me tell you, there were laughs of plenty. This was a very very fun.
Speaker 3: So you could probably get up around the same time this episode goes up.
Speaker 2: It is a very funny game, but it's also very very scary.
Speaker 1: It's so good and it's good suspense because you're like you're doing a test. You're doing a test. Oh yeah, I forgot. This thing's here, will come and.
Speaker 2: Get me now, chasing you and trying to damage.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. And you have to like get out and or.
Speaker 2: This thing is just meandering along the level laying bombs. You have to avoid stuff.
Speaker 1: I forgot about that. Oh my god, Oh my god. I want to play again. We need we should get a hold of it. You're gonna do that one more time.
Speaker 2: That was That was so I was honestly so much fun. And what's interesting to me is you can play with up to six players.
Speaker 1: That's what was really nice. Normally games are four. And that's what I mentioned to the way.
Speaker 2: The game is structured is that it kind of balances itself because the more players you have, the easier it is to get everything you need quickly. But the more players you have, the more noise you're going to make. We're just gonna shoot up that noise bar faster, get you in trouble more quick.
Speaker 1: Which makes it like, I love it. I fucking love that because you're the one making your own danger.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Love that ship. And I never thought i'd be in.
Speaker 2: If you are as quiet as you can possibly be. You can you can just sneak in and take everything quietly and get out without too much trouble. But of course nope, not us. There are there are things in the game to balance that out. And not to mention, you know, if you're uncoordinated and fucked up, we are of course at each other, just throwing ship just because you can't. You break almost anything in the game.
Speaker 1: The hats, I don't want to say what they are.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the masks and the masks are one of my favorite things, best thing. Yeah, everybody wears a different mask for the heist, as it were, but some of them are outright ridiculous and some are just just beyond So have fun.
Speaker 1: The game is just it is.
Speaker 2: It is genuinely an incredibly fun thrill ride, and it's not very expensive, especially while it's in early access.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get it.
Speaker 2: I cannot recommend checking out good Boy enough. Please look for the Good Boy with the way too many teeth. You can see the logo in our video if you're watching the video right now. But yeah, that was an absolute blast.
Speaker 1: It was terrifying, but it was absolute I definitely want to do it again.
Speaker 2: If I'm excited to see what else they come up with. But even if they just fill that game with more levels and more places to heyst, I'd be all over.
Speaker 1: It's fine, all over.
Speaker 2: It is a lot of fun, and they very cleverly come up with random tasks to complete for every level, So even if you play a level that you've already played, you're probably going to be asked to do something you've never been asked to do before on that level. So the replayabilities can't The replayability is very high there. They've been doing this very smartly. I'm hoping they add more things for you to do with your personal money, because right now it's just buying like cosmetic things for your care, which is fine. It is early access for a reason, and they are still working on it. They know this is an issue. It's not something a surprise to that. But for what, for the state it's in now, it is very playable, very playable, and very fun. I cannot recommend it. It's so great.
Speaker 1: But yeah, other than that, speaking of Hen or Golden Hen earlier, we met with our own Hen, and Hen's a big magic the gathering player. Yeah, got all of bust into it, like a long time ago, getting back into it a little bit now. But uh, he went to a Dragon shield where he gets his uh his card sleeves from, and he had custom made b F Y t W freaking shields made freaking awesome.
Speaker 2: That's incredible.
Speaker 1: So there's one hundred in the box, usually like one hundred and two because if one breaks or whatever, but I didn't.
Speaker 2: Know custom made Dragon that's awesome as how.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah, dude, So he dropped those off to while he was listening to the show and he's making a fuck around and find out deck he thought, no other, no other better sleeves than because you That's why.
Speaker 3: And for those who who asked him, because they noticed that our it was our trade, oh god, yes, he does in fact have permission to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they actually stopped tim or like this this logo's trade march. He's like, yeah, it's my buddy's company, and they're like okay, So it was cool that they actually like stopped him for a moment to make sure and ship. I was like, all right, that was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you Dragon for looking up for.
Speaker 3: That's fine as long as no one's selling it.
Speaker 1: It's whatever. Whatever you want, just.
Speaker 2: Don't sell it.
Speaker 1: It's ours. But yeah, other than just getting ship ready, man, spring breaks coming up, the spring breaks this next week. So I'm happy. I'm excited, and it's gonna finally get warm out, so I'm like, get the hell out of school and get the heck outside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, awesome, Yeah, awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to have a break here, and then we'll come back and maybe we'll play something.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, yeah, yeah, we got to get you forgot this was a game, yeah, I know. All right, so we're gonna go to a short break when we come back, we're gonna play an actual game in this chill show. But we're gonna play that right after this. Hey man, welcome back. It's time for part three, and as promised, we actually do have a game here for you. Stevie is gonna lead us in a game of his own devising. Go ahead, Stevie, take it away.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, it's been winter and the one thing we can all agree on is that winter is the best time for porn.
Speaker 2: So are these real.
Speaker 1: Porn names or are you being Stevie?
Speaker 5: All right, I.
Speaker 1: Love it, I love it, all right, Aaron, since you've been gone for a little bit, I'm gonna. I'm gonna let you start us off. All right, So is this a real porn name or you being Steve? And this first one is little Pumpkin Blunkin. Is Little Pumpkin Blunkin a real porn name or you being Stevie?
Speaker 2: I hope to God I'm being Steve.
Speaker 3: Eat.
Speaker 2: I hope to God because honestly, no little Pumpkin I know. Is it should not be on video for the sake of morality, for the sake of humanity, the sanity.
Speaker 1: Oh what a calamity.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh, you said, we gotta be being Stevie.
Speaker 1: You're being Stephen please please, and you're both being Stevie.
Speaker 2: Thank Heaven. Oh my god. All right, what's next? The Cleveland Steamer.
Speaker 1: Goes half this question you can buy three? Oh oh, you start this one off? Twelve ton tony Tony with a y not an I just in case, with a y not an eye, you questioned, you know being Stevie or do you think this is a real poor name?
Speaker 3: Twelve ton Tony? How How how is ton spelled t o n?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: Then maybe you know because I want.
Speaker 4: To be.
Speaker 2: The European ton.
Speaker 3: Okay, alright, So in that case, I think this one is also a Stevie.
Speaker 5: Stevie, Yeah, I think this will be real.
Speaker 1: Aaron thinks it's real, and the answer is you're being Stevie.
Speaker 5: You get a point, all right?
Speaker 2: Back to Aaron at large men, I figured, yeah.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, it made sense.
Speaker 1: It made and it's what threw me up because I looked for like at least fifteen minutes for this porn.
Speaker 8: That's why.
Speaker 3: That's why I asked about the spelling, because I like if it maybe if it was like British.
Speaker 1: I know there wasn't one with an Ie and but it was something a little off too. But the next one is Erin's Roger Rabbi? Amazing? Are you being Stevee? Just a real?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 2: Damn it, Roger Rabbi?
Speaker 3: God, I wish I had fucking please photo shops still.
Speaker 5: Take the tea off. Don't circumcise me.
Speaker 8: Any Oh hell, oh my god, I I.
Speaker 2: Want I wanted to be being Stevie, but I'm gonna go it's real real.
Speaker 1: Do you think Roger Rabbi is a real floor? Are you being Stevee?
Speaker 3: You gotta be, But it's not nearly as funny as.
Speaker 2: You're both wrong.
Speaker 1: You're both being.
Speaker 2: I want this, we.
Speaker 1: Can own it.
Speaker 5: We can own this guy, Roger, Okay, fucking hell.
Speaker 1: On to argue.
Speaker 2: Who creamed Roger Roger?
Speaker 1: And when the when the graphic comes up with the title, It did seem it was about to have a tea for rabbit, but they cut it off. One of the circumcising things, the t falls off. Okay, we got we gotta You are next with the Bellevue button banded.
Speaker 8: The bell.
Speaker 1: Come on, this is a bell, but band it.
Speaker 2: These are so good.
Speaker 3: I gotta say it's real because there's no way it would be Stevie for the fourth.
Speaker 1: Time, right right, Yeah, I mean that's fair and honestly.
Speaker 3: Honestly, you're a bit more creative than that butt banded Come on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. Aaron thinks it's real.
Speaker 2: I think we're being Stevee. I think we're being Stevid. I think this is exactly how creative you are.
Speaker 1: You'd be correct, he doesn't create my limits are.
Speaker 2: The Bellevue butt bandit?
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, I don't know for shade, I know I knew that.
Speaker 2: Was Stevie from a mile away.
Speaker 1: Then he said bellvuew don't.
Speaker 2: You said band it? Only Stevie would make up butt should.
Speaker 1: Have done butt badger, shouldn't I.
Speaker 2: Something like, yeah, that's a Stevie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, get fair enough, Aaron?
Speaker 1: All right, Aaron, is this a real porn name or you being Stevie Clarissa the clumsy Clown?
Speaker 2: If these are fucking all, it's Stevie's. I'd swear to christ I guarantee you say Art, I'm gonna say we're being Stevie for a fifth time. I think we're being Stevie again.
Speaker 1: Oh oh ye, what do you think of Clarissa the clumsy Clown?
Speaker 2: I think it's real. It's real.
Speaker 5: Oh ye, I'm so sorry you wrong, your.
Speaker 8: Be Thank god.
Speaker 3: Maybe I was thinking of something else, but i'd sounded awfully familiar.
Speaker 1: Alright, who we're almost done, folks.
Speaker 5: On a couple more left, Aggie, come.
Speaker 2: On, Oh jesus, he hasn't even started yet in these God, folks, I forgot how long ago? It wasn't mean this kid?
Speaker 1: Oh oh, the internet's amazing. I love the Internet. Oh alright, who did I say it was turning it was? Is this a real poor name? Or are you being Stevie Bonnie and Clydesdale.
Speaker 9: Oh no, no, no, Steh my god, you be Stevie.
Speaker 2: Okay, please be real. You wanted to be Please be real. I want this to be real so bad.
Speaker 1: Well, Bonnie and Clydesdale, you are being steevee god, oh my god. All right, back Aaron for the next one.
Speaker 2: I just I didn't assume it was a horse. I just it was a very well hung gentleman.
Speaker 1: That's not where my head went.
Speaker 2: My head went, this could be a born about a girl in a very well hung I couldn't.
Speaker 3: There's currently an anime game out there where it's the's a bunch of girls that are horses.
Speaker 2: So that was not so not surprise.
Speaker 1: Oh god, okay, yeah, we're moving on alright. The next one, this is for Aaron to start when Harry wet Sally.
Speaker 2: Real, fuck it real, it's real.
Speaker 3: Steve's gotta be still well, it's gotta be Steve.
Speaker 2: That is a level of genius, like I just Stevie could pull it off. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you think of making you Steve, well you'd be wrong. Oh this is actually really.
Speaker 2: I got the first real one.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, oh the only real one.
Speaker 1: All right, there's only there's only three left let's let's get this done.
Speaker 2: And this epend so a four to three in favor of me.
Speaker 1: So Augie, you are up, and the next I feel like there's a lot more. Is this next movie a real porn name or you being Steve drill Bill?
Speaker 5: It's drill Bill, real far.
Speaker 2: Drill Bill.
Speaker 1: I think, oh, you one.
Speaker 3: Drill It's gotta be real.
Speaker 2: It's real.
Speaker 1: You think it's real? Aaron, what do you think?
Speaker 2: I think we're Stevee?
Speaker 1: You being Stevee. You be incorrect. This is a real one. Yeah, there are some right ones in there. Yeah, we are tyed four all with two left. Aaron back to you, Okay, you can yell tie tie me up and spank me, but no spitting. Is this a real porn name or you being Stevie?
Speaker 2: You can yell tie me up and spank me, but no spitting. I mean, I would accept if this was real, but this feels like it is not. It is not a porn name, but like a line from a movie or even a sitcom or that Stevie might have taken. Or I'm gonna go, we're being Stevie and Steve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fair enough, fair enough? Do you think you mean? Say it again?
Speaker 2: Yourself.
Speaker 1: I got it the first.
Speaker 2: You think it's real. I think it's real.
Speaker 1: Really okay, fair enough? Uh, I'll you be incorrect. You are being Stevie. Darin gets a point for so far. I know the final one and we do end with agi on this one. Is this a real porn name? Or you being Stevie? Spread the mayo?
Speaker 3: I was literally looking for something.
Speaker 2: It's just like you. You're actually googling them looking.
Speaker 3: I was finding some way to boo Stevie.
Speaker 2: Try this boom.
Speaker 1: You gotta answer it though, still spread the mayo? Is this a real porn name? Or you being TV?
Speaker 2: You mean STEVEE?
Speaker 1: You mean Steve? All right, Aaron, what do you think? Spread the mao?
Speaker 2: Part of me wants to also say we're being Stevie to guarantee that I win, but also to make an interesting I kind of want to go real, even though I don't think it is. I'm gonna go real. Let's make it interesting real.
Speaker 1: All right, you guys are both be incorrect. Now I'm joking.
Speaker 2: I'm joking. It's neither real or fake. It somehow exists in between. It is constantly existing.
Speaker 1: No, you were being Stevie in that final and holdo.
Speaker 2: Gets the point and you up wrong by all the game.
Speaker 1: Stevie, thank you gentlemen for playing my weird ass game. Yeah apparently I made forever ago.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't.
Speaker 1: I just can't, and we don't have to because we're done.
Speaker 2: Thank god.
Speaker 1: Let's close it out here, Let's do this.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening. I'm so sorry for that last twenty minutes or so. Jesus. All right, so you can follow us to be a Fight to podcas cast. You can check us out wherever find podcasts are sold, or just listen to. Most places offer them for free.
Speaker 1: We charge some, some.
Speaker 2: Are pay only all right, but we're free. You can listen to us for free in a number of different places, but anywhere you find your podcasts. You can follow me online at pantsil Sera.
Speaker 1: You can follow Stevie at Midnight Smoke.
Speaker 2: You can follow you follow the show at bfy t B Podcast. You can send us emails at bfy t B Podcast at gmail dot com. If we like it, we'll read it out in the air. If we don't like it, we'll read it out in the air and make fun of you if you If you want to check out our website you can go to bfy t wpod dot com, where you'll find links to us and all the cool things our friends are doing, including a contact us section with a widget that allows you to leave a ninety second voicemail. If we like your voicemail, will play it on the show. If we don't, we'll play it on the show anyway and make fun of you. Yeah, you can. Also, if you enjoy our show so much that you want to monetarily support it, you can go to Patreon dot com slash b f y tw. You can follow us on Patreon for free, and we do give a lot of free stuff away just for people who follow us on Patreon. It really does help and we really do appreciate it. So even for following you get a bunch of free stuff. But if you wanted to be a legend and join the ranks of people who pay just five bucks a month, that is our only tier. We only ask for five bucks a month, and you will You will get a like a metric ton of leftover stuff, all the all the pre and mid rolls, all the all the stuff that is cut out of the episodes we typically throw up on Patreon. We also have extra shows that we only do for Patreon listeners, so there's all sorts of extra stuff going back years. At this point, there is a treasure trove of stuff available there and you will join the ranks for such amazing people as Mexican Colin Donod, Maggs, Justin B. Kristin F David A eight bit It from Long Island, David M, Aaron R, Jeff and Me F the gate Leapers, Bill M, Crunchy, DJ's Anthus, Crystal D two F, Jeff, Gina Wells, Matt, Native Pixie, and Ian. Thank you so much for your continued support. It means the world to us and allows us to keep doing cool things and keep improving our show. But that is going to be it from us. And I say, gentlemen, why because fuck you, That's why.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah,