Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine. You mean sorry?
Speaker 2: Did I have my finger on the trigger? I didn't know the guy. I didn't know who's loaded? So sorry.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's off the Wicked soundtrack, which is now in theaters in the Grande Popular New Music on Wild and four nine.
Speaker 4: That's what we do on Friday.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I didn't I was trying to put the safety back on.
Speaker 4: Come on, Sorry, what'd you think? Jess?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Love it?
Speaker 2: I love it? What are you doing?
Speaker 6: What do you think?
Speaker 7: Selena?
Speaker 4: You know? Great? Hi Grammy, Happy Friday.
Speaker 2: Good morning, everybody, Good morning.
Speaker 4: Let's get to the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 8: Hey, what's going on? Guys?
Speaker 6: Good morning?
Speaker 9: Your boy the one the only furn off from Fresh Nothing nice to get on here.
Speaker 10: First and be the first talk back the day because I know I am and I just want to you guys.
Speaker 2: Are happy Friday?
Speaker 4: Yea yea yay, Happy Friday.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday. Fern Dog from Fresno.
Speaker 11: A lot of confidence that he was gonna be the first talk back of the day, even though that one rolled in at one eighteen this morning. A lot of times we see him come in right at twelve oh one, so ferns.
Speaker 2: No cocky, but yeah, he was right.
Speaker 12: All right.
Speaker 3: So we are heading into the weekend before Thanksgiving. I think a lot of people have next week off, schools out. Yeah, this is the weekend where getting everything ready for the big holiday. Martha Stewart I saw, isn't eating turkey this year?
Speaker 2: Was she gonna eat?
Speaker 3: No, she's going vegetarian, Oh, vegetarian Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: She's going to fury.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, to furkey is never heard of it? What she made?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's going overseas. She was on the Today Show, so she talked about she's going overseas. A lot of her family's vegetarian, so she's making all vegetarian dishes. And then she proceeded to show the audience had to make a brio stuffing filled roast pumpkin.
Speaker 2: So I got to reach inside of a pumpkin.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't even know what that means. If I'm being lost, I can't picture it.
Speaker 3: Once you guys go to a vegetarian Thanksgiving, sure, but I would eat before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not eating there.
Speaker 11: Yeah, No, I'm gonna eat a big mac in the lot outside. What I mean, we'll think about a lot of your vegetarian dishes Thanksgiving, A lot of things are vegetarian Thanksgiving. You're just missing the turkey, right, that's but I mean the stuff, and I feel it's made with like.
Speaker 4: A lot of stuff uses the broth.
Speaker 2: But there are a lot of good vegetable bras that you can make out of stuff.
Speaker 8: What.
Speaker 2: You can still have your mac and cheese. Right, that's vegetarian, isn't it? Okay?
Speaker 13: Oh, I'm here for it.
Speaker 11: Then you can make I guarantee you there's a delicious vegetarian stuffing out there.
Speaker 2: True, because it's not like it.
Speaker 4: Still seems wrong when the main event is the turkey or a ham. You know, it just doesn't seem right.
Speaker 11: We've all agreed that, you know, a lot of the times the turkey takes second, you know, second to all the sides. And you can still have your sweet potato whatever. You can have your green bean cast role. You can have your vegetarian options out there. You're a green bean cast roll.
Speaker 2: Can't have those eighty bitty bacon bits sprinkled on top the same green bea yeah, without the little bitty baking.
Speaker 3: Would you guys go to a dry Thanksgiving now?
Speaker 2: I'm that I quit. Yeah, I don't drink a ton of Thanksgiving. Used to be the night before Thanksgiving was the biggest drinking night of the entire year.
Speaker 13: Was that?
Speaker 2: What was that called blackout Wednesday?
Speaker 4: That's still a thing, right it is.
Speaker 13: I'm still going to go on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I mean that's I'm saying.
Speaker 11: That's the bigger drinking event in my mind than actual Thanksgiving. I'm so full on actual Thanksgiving. Yeah, we have a few glasses of wine or whatever, a couple of beers, but like, I don't really go for it. I'll go, I'll go full send on Thanksgiving the night before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, I think we still do quite.
Speaker 4: A bit of drinking in my family on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's just harder to get a good buzz going er that fall. You know, it's like you don't want it. You almost don't want to keep drinking, Like, I don't have room for this.
Speaker 3: Would you go to a Thanksgiving where everyone voted opposite of you? I think I could, as long as nobody brings up voting politics anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I mean I can.
Speaker 4: I'm feeling arguing.
Speaker 2: I feel like most people know not to bring up politics at the dinner table right now.
Speaker 11: It still happens, but for the most part people avoid it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Why is it that.
Speaker 12: On the day where we're supposed to, you know, gather and be thankful. I feel like there are the most fights involved, like Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: Dinner, just back to the back to the outcome. That's because that's what everyone is actually there together. You can't find if you're not altogether.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 11: Let me ask you if you guys have heard any true to this. We talked about a story where a bride was just crushed because nobody showed up to her wedding and like there were supposed to be like seventy eighty people there and just five.
Speaker 2: She walked out to a reception of just five people. Someone slid into my DMS and said, the update to that story was that it was because they all were all the people that they they were opposite, was very opposite in the political spectrum than all the invited guests. I don't know if there's any truth to that or not. You still go to the wedding.
Speaker 4: Even if you're this you're like your family member or loved one.
Speaker 2: That's just what I heard.
Speaker 11: I'm just saying one of our listeners slid into my DMS and said that was what happened.
Speaker 2: In that case, I feel less.
Speaker 4: Bad on the one side, on a weside.
Speaker 2: Are you on Graham they're they're on the opposite one of me?
Speaker 11: And which one is that I'm not allowed to say per the terms of my agreement with our boss.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 9: Good Morning JV Show crew, this is Louise. I just had a general question and for you guys at work on the radio, when you guys are driving somewhere, do you guys listen to the radio as well, or are you guys more of an OX person and listen to your own music? And also, hopefully you guys don't put that area on a Grande song on the cues so constantly looks all right, everybody, have a good day.
Speaker 2: In case you missed it, we debuted a brand new song from the Wicked soundtrack from Ario on a Grande popular.
Speaker 4: A great song. It's popular.
Speaker 11: Mixed reaction on the talkbacks so far mostly mixed towards one side.
Speaker 2: But that's okay.
Speaker 11: To answer the question answer, I'll answer first, I listened to the radio. Granted, my car is two thousand and one toy or four runners. So if that's pretty much my only option, I don't have any other options in there. But I love the radio, and I mean I work in radio, but I love listening to the radio. I listened to a lot of sports talk radio and stuff like that. I've always loved radio. I always loved listening to a show like if I want to if I'm in the car, I want to be listening to people talking about stuff and funny things and engage, you know, like our show. I want to hear content like this. And I mean I I skew more sports when I'm driving, but that's it for me. Like I don't know, I'm less music more. I want to have you both. I do both.
Speaker 3: When I'm by myself, I'll listen to the radio. But then when I have my daughter in the car, she's like, let me play my mealsack, Like I want to icho, can we listen to shanaight Aka? And like so like that's what I'm forced to listen to anytime we go anywhere, So.
Speaker 4: AKA, Jess, what about you?
Speaker 13: I do a little bit of.
Speaker 12: Both as well, or sometimes even throw on like a podcast or something random.
Speaker 3: Go back and forth between everything Got It and the Wicked soundtrack probably gonna be on repeat in your car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I wish I could put it out of mine.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, it's time for the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Big movie weekend.
Speaker 3: Wicked and Glad Eather two are now in theater. It is going to be battling it out for that top sput of the box office. They're saying, this is like the new Barbie in Oppenheimer. Remember how huge those were? So on the counter of three, who do you think is going to be number one? One, two, three?
Speaker 2: Wee? What'd you guys say?
Speaker 4: Wicked?
Speaker 2: Red one Red, lucky to hear home? Fight you it's not a chance.
Speaker 11: Let's get you ready for the Niner game this Sunday, because this is a pretty huge game. Niners going on the road to lambeau Field to take on the Packers. The Packers are a good team and the Niners, at five and five, are running out of time to get their season back on track.
Speaker 2: Luckily, doesn't look like this will be one of those frozen toundus snowball games. The weather shouldn't be too bad, but it'll probably get cold as it gets dark. The unfortunate part of this game.
Speaker 11: A lot of injury concerns for the Niners, including forty one ours quarterback Proc Prety. We don't know if he is going to play right now. This is a one twenty five our time kickoff.
Speaker 12: Let's go remember gonna be a wet one. Get ready for a widespread rain today. Expect ties in the upper fifties. It looks like the rain will slow down for the weekend. We'll just see a little bit of it on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Hey, Gemini, be'st the Your day today is a seven.
Speaker 11: Relax your relationship expectations. A communication breakdown could thwart your intentions. Stay cool, keep your systems operational and what that means. Clarify misunderstandings right away. No news is good news.
Speaker 4: My boyfriend is a Gemini.
Speaker 2: No news is good news. Yes, you've been warned.
Speaker 4: I can't believe you're dating and Gemini.
Speaker 3: I never thought I would girlfriend saying.
Speaker 13: Yes, okay.
Speaker 12: So apparently, according to moms, nobody wants their baby to be born on these days.
Speaker 3: Monday, no Saturday, unless how can you go out?
Speaker 2: Yeah tuesdays? Well, Tako Tuesdays.
Speaker 13: Oh, well on Christmas?
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess so.
Speaker 12: I guess it could land on a Monday or a Tuesday or whatever. But nobody wants their baby to be born on Christmas.
Speaker 4: A little Christmas baby.
Speaker 13: Yeah, isn't that.
Speaker 4: The greatest gift of all?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: What if he's like, you know, sky Daddy reincarnated or something. Isn't that what we're celebrating on Christmas Day?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 12: But then do you really want to spend Christmas in the hospital giving birth.
Speaker 2: To the greatest gift that's ever been given, the miracle of life?
Speaker 4: I don't know, baby, I would not want that.
Speaker 12: Okay, what about Leap Day February twenty ninth, I think.
Speaker 4: That's that's worse than Christmas?
Speaker 2: Really? Yeah, it's Christmas, not Christmas Christmas. I know I won't get over it. I've tried over the years. I can't wait. Why who cares about leap here? Leap Day?
Speaker 3: But you want your birthday to on that day? And it never really comes around, but it.
Speaker 11: Gives you, like that good, gives you something interesting to talk about. I'm actually only six years old, you know, with that six and a half.
Speaker 3: Now, nationalists to celebrate that with your kids, and like it's their birthday, today's the day, and for that.
Speaker 4: To only come around once every four years or whatever, but.
Speaker 3: You still celebrate their birthday on the day, and that just means something to me.
Speaker 4: It's my truth, Graham, it's my truth.
Speaker 11: Now it seems strange because like we do birthday parties, like not on the day. You know, you'll do it on the Friday or the Saturday when you're celebrate them.
Speaker 6: Rue.
Speaker 2: I guess yeah, I don't know. I just don't seem like that. It's some rule that's so strictly adhered to. Like, ah, this year is ruined because my birthday date doesn't actually get here, Like who cares?
Speaker 13: What about this one?
Speaker 12: Apparently nobody wants their baby to be born on New Year's Day, which, Selena, your day.
Speaker 4: Is very close. I'm New Year's Eve.
Speaker 2: I gotta get this quick.
Speaker 3: I would prefer New Year's Day. I think, if I had to pick one, New Year's Eve is the worst day to have a birthday because nobody cares about you.
Speaker 4: You don't get to take cupcakes to school. It's awful.
Speaker 3: Everyone forgets about you because they're too busy partying bringing in the new year.
Speaker 13: Say sad music.
Speaker 4: Sad music.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: I already used the all my complaints.
Speaker 2: Oh there's no I Selena. I think you're right.
Speaker 11: I think New Year's Day was it would be highly more desirable than New Year's Eve. Thank you. You're right, it's the worst. You need a time machine back and tell your mom like, hold.
Speaker 2: On, hold on for a couple more hours.
Speaker 12: Also, yeah, your mom didn't get to go out that night, she was giving birth to you.
Speaker 13: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: Selena was born just too soon? Selena was born on the on a bar bathroom floor, No moms out raging for New Year's You know, it's interesting because I want to talk about that that did not happen.
Speaker 3: You know, it's really interesting though, because yeah, I was so New Year's Eve. If my mom's in the hospital, she's laid up, just gave birth. Now, I know I'm only twenty six and a half, but times are really different back then because it was like a special occasion in New Year's they brought her champagne right after. They didn't never do that now now it's like this.
Speaker 4: And then they're like, oh, celebrate, here's your champagne.
Speaker 2: You and you said Durham though.
Speaker 11: They were just bringing her like a twelve pack of beers just to take the edge off, and a couple of smokes, a couple of cigarettes too, a couple of cartons. Really, she was a bit of a chain smoker back then. Yeah. Wow, that's a hell great, hell of a birth story. So nobody wants a Christmas baby or a New Year's baby or leap baby or.
Speaker 13: So plan it out.
Speaker 4: I guess that's possible.
Speaker 1: Plan ahead people, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: What would you like.
Speaker 4: To share when you just share it off at Aarwin?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 11: Ready, not ready to share that story someday, maybe in a Wild Thoughts podcast because that's where that's where a story that disgusting belongs, but is one of the funny stories there.
Speaker 2: And I don't think I've ever told anybody about it.
Speaker 4: It's the first time I'm hearing of this and we're best do you.
Speaker 11: I know, I've kept that. I'm just not ready yet. But listen to our Wild Thoughts podcast.
Speaker 2: When we you know, when we do them, and I'll tell that story someday.
Speaker 4: I can't wait. You might have chicken nuggets.
Speaker 2: Like and subscribe like and subscribe it on the Beach.
Speaker 4: The JV Show, I'm Selena Jess. What do you have first?
Speaker 13: Can I do a couple shout outs? Oh? Yes, I was that at the Becky g concert last night.
Speaker 4: So much fun.
Speaker 13: Why are we just gonna talking about this?
Speaker 4: It was so good.
Speaker 12: She's amazing woman crushed for sure.
Speaker 4: Don't you say that? People tell you that you look like her. Some people have told me that. Yeah, I don't see it.
Speaker 13: I don't see it either.
Speaker 12: Sometimes when I have a full face of makeup and my hair is done and everything, I think it's just the hair and the eyebrows. Anyways, Uh, yeah.
Speaker 13: It was a great time.
Speaker 12: By the way, I had a hot dog at the end of the night, best hot dog I've ever had.
Speaker 13: In my whole entire life. Yes, yeah, but I have been burping that ever since.
Speaker 4: So even this morning.
Speaker 2: What time you get what times you eat the street meet, what times you get home?
Speaker 12: It was maybe like maybe like eleven thirty when I ate it, and then and by the time I went.
Speaker 13: To sleep it was already like one ish.
Speaker 2: Ooh, I'm struggling right now Friday.
Speaker 3: But you know what, no wonder you're not feeling Friday vibes off the airs, Like, don't you guys feel it's Friday vibes.
Speaker 4: She's like, no, no, no, I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm a burthen Up Street off.
Speaker 12: But I will say I ran into some of our listeners and they were so so nice. So shout out to Christina and Nestor and Emmy Enginette.
Speaker 2: Hi got it you guys, don't.
Speaker 3: Hope you had a good time. Thanks for listening to the DV show.
Speaker 13: And now to the.
Speaker 4: Word of the Year.
Speaker 13: You're gonna love this ground.
Speaker 2: Do you need like some like big build up? Yes? Please big build up for us? All right.
Speaker 12: Cambridge Dictionary has announced that for energy, please.
Speaker 2: Hype it out.
Speaker 13: Okay, okay.
Speaker 12: Cambridge Dictionary high announce the word of the year.
Speaker 4: For twenty twenty four and.
Speaker 2: It is their way, manifest.
Speaker 4: I'm here for manifest.
Speaker 2: Manifest like when you manifest it like, oh.
Speaker 4: My god, like manifested that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I totally.
Speaker 13: Affirmation.
Speaker 11: You want to know how I got this new car manifested it, like and see my new man, I totally manifested him.
Speaker 2: I hate it well because it's been overused? Is it the word of the ear?
Speaker 11: Probably because it gets used so frequently, and so many people say it. I just the message that it sends bugs the hell out of it way, because I feel like we've we are This next generation thinks that if they just manifest this new job, manifest that new relationship, manifest that new house.
Speaker 2: It'll just happen. No, get off your butt and make it happen.
Speaker 4: You don't still have to make it happen.
Speaker 3: But I do believe in manifestation and the law of attraction and thinking things into existence because of your positive attitude about it.
Speaker 11: I look, I totally agree with a lot of that, and I think the important part of manifesting is opening yourself up. It's the acceptance in yourself that you are ready for whatever that next thing is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 11: Feel like most people at surface level take this manifestation too. If I just keep thinking it, eventually it'll happen.
Speaker 2: No, get off of your butt and go make it happen. You want that job, you gotta go get it. You want that new house, you gotta work your ass off for it, save your money, do whatever it takes. Go get it. You can't just sit back and I'm gonna manifesta it'll arrive. You want to meet someone, new relationship, get on the dating app, you go out to your house, meet people, go do stuff. It will not happen unless you get off your butt and do it. That's the part that bugs me.
Speaker 4: Okay that I agree with it. You have to make it happen.
Speaker 11: It's a two step process. Manifestation is a two step process. It is not the end all be all. Stuff will not just miraculously come into your life. You manifest it and put it on your vision board. No, the next step of your vision board is go out and make it happen.
Speaker 12: I do want to make a vision board though, for twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Something.
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 4: Why you put on the board?
Speaker 13: Remind you of your goals.
Speaker 12: If you're seeing a daily you're like, you're right, that's that's the body.
Speaker 2: That's the body I want.
Speaker 4: Let me go to the gym.
Speaker 3: Like people always get together, they have like vision board parties and everyone's making their vision board.
Speaker 2: That's just an excuse to drink wine on a Wednesday, drunken scrap book with your besties.
Speaker 11: Yeah no, look, look, same thing. Vision board, as you know. As much as I like to make fun of it, it is that same. That's still the It's like that's the first stage of the manifestation, and it does help remind you like, oh, these are the things I'm working towards. This is the so the choices.
Speaker 3: I make today by like, come on, be realistic, it could happen.
Speaker 2: Mine's just covered in like pictures of jet.
Speaker 11: Skis and likes, and like, I would love that, Like that'd be awesome.
Speaker 12: Just and see she manifested and gets them every week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, set attainable goals. You don't need a new house, you just need some wings.
Speaker 13: I love that.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 15: Nine, the Morning JV Show. I just wanted to comment about the vision board, Selena, you're being a hater. I'm just kidding. But I've been doing vision boards since I was a teenager, and I saved most of them as an adult, and recently I've been moving and I found them all and legit, ninety percent of them came true. And so I do believe in vision boards and manifestation.
Speaker 3: Happy Friday, Okay, I do like that, but I need to know what kind of things came true.
Speaker 4: If it was like get a puppy, like you know.
Speaker 2: And were there and were they things that you then actually worked toward or were they things that just fell in your lap?
Speaker 11: Because that's the thing that I was ranting about. I don't believe that in life things just fall in your lap. They do for a few select lucky people. The rest of you need to get off your butt and work for it.
Speaker 4: What more, it's today's times trending is.
Speaker 1: Next the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 4: Vision Board Up Day.
Speaker 15: Answer your questions about the vision boards.
Speaker 8: So pretty much all I did was every year I sat down and really thought about the year and what I wanted to accomplish, so getting a better job, finishing medical school, doing all of my goals pretty much.
Speaker 15: And then I did have big stuff on there, like a lottery ticket and like you know, getting a nice car. But majority of this stuff, obviously you work for it, and you that's your goal.
Speaker 2: I like that, Yeah, if you using a vision board and yeah, or a manifestation session or whatever like that that you're going to work towards. Yes, that makes sense to me.
Speaker 16: The hottest thing, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 3: In the bag, the NFL warning players to stay vigilant so they don't fall victim to this trans national crime ring. So, remember we talked about Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelsey's house is being broken into. I know what Travis is. They stole like twenty thousand dollars worth of things, or maybe it was twenty thousand cash, I'm not really sure. Well, the FBI was investigating and they believe that this was the result of international organized crime from South America.
Speaker 4: A source said. This crime ring over the last three weeks.
Speaker 3: They focus on athletes, NBA and NFL players, and it's happening all over the country. There's a Bucks player that was hit, a Timberwolves player that was hit, a Vikings player that got his home.
Speaker 4: Burglarized as well.
Speaker 3: So they use public records to find the player's addresses and then they conduct extensive surveillance. They track their team schedules and check out their social media accounts, and when the house is empty, that's when they go in and gain access and steal things, mostly from the master, primary bedrooms, it's what it's called now, primary and the closets. So the NFL sent a memo to you know, team security into players, warning them to.
Speaker 4: Take safety measures.
Speaker 3: They say, don't post splashy things on social media anymore, install more sophisticated security systems, have motion sensing lights, and even consider having a house sitter when possible.
Speaker 4: Wow, no way, somebody's there.
Speaker 11: I would if I was somebody like that that had some mansion that was filled with valuable stuff. If I'm traveling and leaving the house empty, yeah, I'm having one of my buddies or somebody house sit while I'm gone. You want to just leave that because to that point, in the days of social media and all this stuff, it's not tough to figure out when you're not there, right, and.
Speaker 3: You're just giving them the freedom to do whatever they want. If the house is empty, it's gonna stop.
Speaker 2: Me really quick.
Speaker 3: Gladiator two is now in theaters. Yeah, you know this weekend it's all about Glicked. That's a Gladiator too, you know, versus Wicked. All those are the two major movies. I'm personally team Gladiator. You know this is a sequel to really Scott's two thousand critically acclaimed film.
Speaker 4: You know that one won so many awards.
Speaker 3: A lot of people, really, a lot of people say that, are you not entertained?
Speaker 2: I was very entertained.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ridley Scott one of the most visionary filmmakers of all time. Like with his original films Gladiator, Alien, he did all that good stuff.
Speaker 4: So this is the sequel to that. Denzel Washington. This is like one of the reasons why a lot of people really want to check this out.
Speaker 3: I'll of you, Denzel fans. I heard he did an amazing job. If you want to check out Gladiator two. It is promised to be bigger than the first film and just epic in every sense of the word. It is now in theaters and available in imax.
Speaker 2: That out. I've got to see that, and then I want to go back and watch the original two because it's so good.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to watch the original first because I have yet to see it. But my man is obsessed, and he's like, because we're watching Gladiator two this weekend. So I'm kind of doing it a little all right, but I'm but I'm doing it, that's all.
Speaker 2: Graham. I got a quick penguin update.
Speaker 11: Fresh talked about the story last week that penguin that was for the first ever known case of one swimming all the way from Antarctica to Australia and over two thousand in two hundred miles swim. He was cared for by a wildlife rescue there after being spotted by some surfers. He was nursed back to health, he his full strength, and on Wednesday he was re released back into the wild. Now, they didn't just throw him back into the ocean Australia because like that's not his home waters, like he's meant to be in Arctic waters. But the interesting part was they said they just took him out in a boat several hours away from where he was found and then they just chucked him into the ocean there, which seems kind of harsh, like take him back to the iceberg that he jumped off of.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, I just threw him back into the ocean out there, like swim little buddy, I pitched this guy turns around and goes right back to Australia.
Speaker 4: If he doesn't go the right way, he's.
Speaker 2: Like they were feeding me there. It was nice and warm.
Speaker 11: I didn't have to worry about killer whales eating me, and it's the water was like great, he's out there with his new surfer buddies right that he met. I bet he shows up right back in Australia.
Speaker 4: Yeah hap he does, and some board shorts surfing should.
Speaker 11: Have brought him all the way back to his family. Come on, what kind of rescue is that? The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Right, we're the JV Show.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much for hanging out with us. I'm Selena and I'm just It is time for what the bleep? It's your chance to win a JV show chug mug if you're the first person a guest. Today's bleeped out word, of course, leave your guys is on the talkback Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. If you would like to play, let's get to it. Here is today's clip.
Speaker 11: I dated this girl in college and I was so grossed out the first time she showed me her it had been seriously neglected, Harry and stinky.
Speaker 13: Oh and you still stayed there.
Speaker 2: Wake up a short time after. Oh my god.
Speaker 11: All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be on this Friday morning. Take your guests on the talkback Mike, leave us your name, your city along with your guests.
Speaker 2: You have to be the very first cruck answer in the.
Speaker 11: Morning to win the JV show, Chug Mug, you get nothing for second place on this show.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 11: You've got to be the first one. And please keep in mind this is a family.
Speaker 4: I can't think of a clean guest.
Speaker 11: I did think of a couple, but I can think of more than art the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: I hope you having a good Friday morning thing.
Speaker 3: So much for hanging out with us. We're playing what the bleep? Trying to give somebody this JV show. Chugmug, you just got to be the first person to guest. Today's leaped out word, as always leave your guest is on the talk backs on the Free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: In case you missed it, here's today's clip.
Speaker 11: I dated this girl in college, and I was so grossed out the first time she showed me her it had been seriously neglected.
Speaker 2: Harry an stack Oo did.
Speaker 4: You tell her?
Speaker 2: I any question?
Speaker 4: Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 10: Morning JV Show us to Maria from Chantlse, I'm just saying that bleeped out word is locker.
Speaker 4: Hope you guys have a blast day her locker.
Speaker 2: We have lockers like that in college.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't think so.
Speaker 12: Hi JV show, Charlie, I'm haw and I think the bleeped out word is doc.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a good guess.
Speaker 2: That is probably the number one most popular guest coming in this moalling, he says Charlie, Charlie and Hayward.
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 11: Charlie and Hayward just wiped out everybody's guest right there. But that was a very good guest, Charlie.
Speaker 2: Guess again. Good morning, JV Show. This is Jay, and I think the bleep word is bathroom.
Speaker 5: Child, you were bathroom?
Speaker 11: Ill have a good morning, Harry, And that's probably the number two most popular guess coming in this morning, but it is not bathroom, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Continue to get your guess is in on the talk bag on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: Going to play more of them coming up the.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we're.
Speaker 4: Playing what the bleep were you? Yes, you can win this JV.
Speaker 3: Show, Chuck Mug you just got to be the first person a guest today's bleeped outward.
Speaker 4: In case you missed today's clip, here it.
Speaker 11: Is I dated this girl in college and I was so grossed out the first time she showed me her It had been seriously neglected, Harry and Stinky your sick.
Speaker 2: I call it like I see it. That's what it was.
Speaker 4: If you ever want to participate, you try to win. Chuggy Muggy leave.
Speaker 3: Your guesses on the talk back Michael the iHeart app. Let's go through some of your guesses now, Good.
Speaker 12: Morning JV Show from Brickley and I think that the bleeped out word is shower have a great day.
Speaker 11: That's that was one of the most popular guesses this morning, and that one I would be grossed out by.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my shower is still hairy right now.
Speaker 11: You always talk about that how you stick your the hairs that fall out of your head, you stick them to the shower wall. And I am grossed out by that and pair that with a shower stink. I'm out for that reason.
Speaker 1: I'm out.
Speaker 4: I think he's just really hairy.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that had that been paired with the stink, I'm out.
Speaker 12: I'm My name is Jordan from Sandrafel and I think the bleeped out word is armpit.
Speaker 2: That was a really popular guest this morning. You ladies aren't here for the hairy armpits.
Speaker 4: Hey, I do not mean personally do you.
Speaker 2: I'm all for body positivity and all that, but that's the one thing I can't get positive about.
Speaker 11: I would be I would I trim my own armpit hair. I would have trouble adapting to that. That's just it's your truth. I'm delivering my truth.
Speaker 2: Many from San Jose and I think the guest is couch.
Speaker 4: Couch.
Speaker 11: There are a lot of stinky couches out there. That's something that people go, No is blind too, is their couch? Yeah, and you sit down on it and it's just like the comes up, all the stink comes out the cushions. Its probably from your dog.
Speaker 2: I hope my JB show.
Speaker 13: This is Andrea from Berlin.
Speaker 2: Game is the bleeped out word drain?
Speaker 17: That's got pretty gross act?
Speaker 4: Is it drained? We got a here's today's clip. Unbelieved.
Speaker 11: I dated this girl in college and I was so grossed out the first time she showed me her drain. It had been seriously neglected, hairy and stinky. I think some people think there's just anything and everything can go down that drain.
Speaker 2: Well, really it's it's not.
Speaker 4: It's actually the opposite.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it should not if you go not be when there's a stink coming out of the that's when you have got a problem.
Speaker 2: All right, let's give some shout outs. Let's give some shout outs. Happy Friday, everybody, Happy Friday. And first and foremost to Andrea and she say Berlin game, she said, Andrea and Burling games.
Speaker 11: She had the very first correct answer this morning, So shout out to her. She got a brand new jav show, Chucklin. Hopefully that thing doesn't arrive Harry and Stinky.
Speaker 8: It might.
Speaker 2: We don't know where they come from. All right, A couple of people came with the correct answer this morning, not as many as I thought. A lot of people, though, were right there with bathtub or shower. They were right. They were circling. They were circling the drain joke. Katie and Heyward have the correct answer.
Speaker 12: What's up?
Speaker 2: Katie was say good.
Speaker 11: Weekend, our buddy Adam and San Jose had it. So did Vicki and El Sabronte, amongst a few other people.
Speaker 2: You know, guesses are still rolling in right now. And I imagine people are like, it's drain, you dummies, it's drain.
Speaker 11: But you did not beat Andrea from from Berlin game.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you everyone for playing. We're gonna do it again Monday seven.
Speaker 2: You have the chance to.
Speaker 4: Win this chug mug. Andrea. Check your email, don't make me come find you. Check your emails. We can get you your chug mug really quick.
Speaker 14: A birthday shouts, Good morning, JV Show, Happy Friday. I just want to wish myself a happy fifty first birthday. I never thought I would be so happy to say that I love, I have loved being fifty, and I would never go back anyway. Have a great day, guys, and have a wonderful weekend.
Speaker 3: Bye you two happy birthdays.
Speaker 2: Wow, happy happy birthday fifty one. That's a big one.
Speaker 4: Oh that's also a good point.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we were.
Speaker 4: Just talking about the rain.
Speaker 2: God dn, did you guys get pounded by it? Yesterday?
Speaker 11: It rained yesterday afternoon into the nighttime in Napa non stop, just heavy downport, non stop.
Speaker 2: We got totally pounded. Oh was it like that.
Speaker 4: For you guys? Not really, No, I think there was.
Speaker 13: It was sprinkly.
Speaker 3: That's a I live in Hayward. Yeah, we got a little bit of rain, but it wasn't NonStop.
Speaker 2: Guess what's coming today for you guys.
Speaker 11: Wow, I saw the ACU weather whatever doppler thing and heavy pockets of rain we're talking about on that map. You know, usually it's yellow or orange for the heavy red pockets of red coming.
Speaker 2: And one of them's Lena right across Hayward.
Speaker 4: Right on your house.
Speaker 11: So buckle up. What's your address right? Because it looked like it was right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, let's go to the phones.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 4: While three four nine?
Speaker 18: Hi, who's this?
Speaker 2: This is Justin and Sophie.
Speaker 3: Justin and Sophie. How are you guys doing today?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 18: Good, very excited?
Speaker 2: Glad it's Friday? Oh you know what? So are we do?
Speaker 4: You guys have any fun plans for the weekend?
Speaker 18: Yeah, it's actually my twentieth year reunion for our high school.
Speaker 2: What it just got rained out? I just checked. Sorry, it's been canceled for all the rain.
Speaker 18: You know what, We're not getting any rain actually out here in a Clayton there's nothing. It's it's wild, it's you know, it sounds like the forecast has been one hundred percent rain, but there's nothing here.
Speaker 2: Me furiously typing to see where Clayton is conquered. There today. Today, you're going to get some.
Speaker 4: Today, you're going to get today, you're going.
Speaker 5: To get some.
Speaker 2: Guys. I can't wait to get some bump into some old flames.
Speaker 3: And well, right now, let's see if you can get some tickets to the California Academy of Sciences.
Speaker 4: It's our you have, nope game. We're going to ask you for trivia questions. Just got to get three correct and you win.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right.
Speaker 3: Question number one, Lamborghini is a car company that originate originated in what country?
Speaker 2: Italy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That is correct, all right. Question number two kind of a tricky one.
Speaker 11: There are three branches of the US government, the legislative, the judicial, and the what.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Supreme I love this. I was thinking Supreme Court. So Lena went to talk to talk about, uh.
Speaker 11: The executive, the executive branch of the government. That's like the president, vice president.
Speaker 3: You know, justin you're still in the game. You're allowed to miss one. So let's even get the rest correct. Here's question number three. Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia is home to what NFL team?
Speaker 2: The link? Oh man?
Speaker 4: Huh the Philadelphia?
Speaker 18: Oh man?
Speaker 2: Are you.
Speaker 13: I'd be worried there?
Speaker 2: Lamp All right, question number four. You need this one to win the game.
Speaker 11: If a recipe tells you to blanch something, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: What it more specific?
Speaker 18: Uh?
Speaker 2: When you want to briefly submerge it in boiling water?
Speaker 13: See why don't they just say that because you.
Speaker 2: Need a cool name? Oh no, you're so close. So yeah, okay, you know what.
Speaker 18: My daughter and I were just very happy to be on this show. We listen to you guys every single day.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much every.
Speaker 18: Time we're going to school. We just we call every single day and we're just so happy and glad that we were finally able to get through.
Speaker 4: We really appreciate you.
Speaker 13: Thanks so sorry your dad couldn't win you.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: So we can't say no to Sophie.
Speaker 12: No, and it's Friday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm getting in the holidays, holidays spirit of giving.
Speaker 3: Hey, justin, don't hang up. Okay, we're going to see if we can work with Grandma the air. Hang on there, Sophia, have a great day at school, so much of course.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Go to that all right, we're gonna we're gonna work that out or try to Graham.
Speaker 4: We got some shout out.
Speaker 11: Yeah, my DMS came alive yesterday and last night I got One says, good morning, Graham birthday shout out here, a happy eighth birthday to my son Micah. He's the sweetest and most thoughtful and loving boy you could ever meet. His birthday is this Sunday and we'll be.
Speaker 2: Celebrating that Disneyland. Who must be nice.
Speaker 11: Love Mom, Dad, and your sister is so happy birthday, Mike. Another one says, good morning, Can you guys tell my baby boy Jaden happy belated fourteenth birthday's birthdays yesterday? That's from his Mama, Granny, Papa, Marley, Ella and v and they all love him so much, So happy belated Jadena. Far Another one, good morning, guys. Can you wish my mom Cecilia happy sixty ninth birthday today?
Speaker 2: We love you. That's from Carolina or Carolina Carolina probably Brenda Oscar and the kids, So happy birthday, Granny. Another one here.
Speaker 11: It says, Hey, Graham, Selina Javi Show, long time listener since the dog hots days, can you please wish Elijah a happy eleventh Birthday's birthday is on Sunday. We're gonna party and watch the Niners Verse Packers.
Speaker 2: Game. Definitely need this win. Yes we do.
Speaker 11: Happy birthday, Elijah, We love you. That's from big brother Isaiah, sisters Aliah, Ariana, Mom and Dad the lim Klan from Gilroy Bang Bang Niner. Yet a happy birthday there, Hey Graham, this mom back in your DMS once again, hoping you guys can wish my bebe Damien a happy ninth birthday. Mom and brother Ian love you and hope you enjoy your birthday dinner at David Busters and enjoy your fun filled weekend with us at the Great Wolf Lodge. Thanks and happy Fridayay. And that's from Carmena. So happy happy birthday, Damien. Sounds like a good weekend. Another one, Hey Graham. My daughter Addie is turning seven today. We listen you guys every morning the way to school. Can you please give her a shout out? Thank you so much? Tell her Mama and Dad I love her so much. Happy birthday, Addie.
Speaker 2: Hey Graham, don't mind me sliding into your DMS.
Speaker 11: Hoping to get a birthday wish firm from mom and dad for our sassy little firecracker daughter Zoya, who turns nine today. Mean the world to hers. We listen to the Javy Show every morning and to school. Happy Birthdays. Another one, Hello, Yep, you guessed it.
Speaker 2: Another mom slide ner DMS, Can you give a birthday shout out to my daughter Reese?
Speaker 11: She turns fourteen on Sunday. We'll be listening like we do every morning on the way to school. Happy Friday to you all. That's from Amy. One more here it says, hey, y'all want to see if you give a shout out to my wife Jezire Hernandez.
Speaker 2: We're big fans.
Speaker 11: We've been listening, uh every morning listening to Wild. Should have said for a while now in the morning, I want to shout her, I said Wall, but you know I assume it meant to say Wild. I want to shout her because I know this time of year is tough for her.
Speaker 2: I just want to show her some love and let her know I appreciate everything she does for our family. And that's from Abraham.
Speaker 11: That's a good husband shout out to Jesserel the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: Good Morning jav Show. This is a guy from Conquered. Happy Friday, and I just want to wish you guys a good week of are you guys gonna have next week. I'm not mad because I'm not going to listen to you like I'll be okay for a week. Please come back soon and then drink a lot Selena. That's for you.
Speaker 3: Thank you and how.
Speaker 2: Fun whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Yes, the JV Show has never, in all the years that I've worked here, taken Thanksgiving Week on thank You much. Unlike the other shows in this dank You they bail for the whole week.
Speaker 1: We will not.
Speaker 2: We will be here Monday morning ready to give you a show, So don't bail out on us Thanksgiving Day. I can't make any problems, honest please.
Speaker 16: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 4: Jason Kelsey is coming to late night TV.
Speaker 3: What he was on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, where he announced that ESPN is giving him his old show called they call it Late Night with Jason Kelsey.
Speaker 4: That's the name of the show. And he's not doing it from a studio in la or New York.
Speaker 3: It's going to be filmed in Philly, and he says there's going to be legends on his show. You're going to see his friends, coaches he's worked with.
Speaker 4: You know, celebrities stopping by. Are you guys here for this?
Speaker 2: No? All you need and.
Speaker 11: All you need nowadays is half a personality and a brother that dates the most famous woman on the planet, and they gave you a show like Look, they're likable guys. I get why their podcast is successful to a point. I don't, and I do understand why it's ultra successful, the Taylor Swift effect, because otherwise they'd have a good podcast, but it wouldn't have the audience that it does. Again, thank you. I hope half of his check gets cut to Taylor Swift. She doesn't need the money, but go where the money is deserved.
Speaker 13: I like him on ESPN, but stay there.
Speaker 4: Don't like to be on ESPN.
Speaker 11: But there are people in personalities in sports media that have worked decades and are.
Speaker 2: Really really good.
Speaker 4: She just handed to him.
Speaker 2: And they don't have this opportunity.
Speaker 11: He's been on you know, Monday night Football Countdown or whatever show.
Speaker 2: He's on the NFL Live. He's been on for a couple of weeks and then here we go. You get your own show.
Speaker 4: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 13: In another life, I want to date Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: Maybe so this life, did He has a pre trial bail hearings for today. If my calculations are correct, he'll be in court around eleven am this morning.
Speaker 4: Now, as you know, this is his third time trying to make bail.
Speaker 3: The other two times he was denied because he's a flight risk and a dangerous man who has.
Speaker 4: A history of intimidating witnesses, among other things.
Speaker 3: Now, this is going to be really interesting because did He now has an entire team of lawyers working for him, not just that one guy that was doing.
Speaker 4: TMC interviews remember him?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And one of the things they are going to bring up in the hearing is that they believe prosecutors showed the judge and edited version of the Cassie video to make him look more dangerous than he actually is, so that the judge will keep him locked up while the trial is pending. They claim that the order of events is moved around and things are cut and pasted here and there. He says the video is really just a sad glimpse into a decade long consensual relationship, not evidence of a coerced freak off or any type of sex trafficking. So why are they still keeping him behind bars?
Speaker 2: I'll give him that.
Speaker 11: It's not evidence of those the freakoffs and the sex trafficking in that stuff. It is evidence that this dude is an awful, awful person. I don't care how you could try to spin that or edit that, like it's shameful that someone could even take that.
Speaker 2: As a lawyer, Yeah, you see that video. It is damning.
Speaker 11: It is incredibly damning that what he's doing in that video, he is an absolute monster, and I wish he could face charges for that.
Speaker 2: You can't spin that.
Speaker 11: You should not as a lawyer, as a human being, you should not be able to see. Well, look at this scene where he's beating her up. It's taken out of context. Get out of here. You can't take that out of context. There is it does not matter like that part makes me mad. And he is a legitimate flight risk, it is, and that's an accurate word flight. He can get a private jet and have him take it anywhere like in seconds, right, actual flight.
Speaker 3: Not only that, take the Cassie video out of this conversation. You don't think they have mountains of other evidence against you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they're not keeping him walked up based on something they're not charging him for.
Speaker 2: They have plenty on.
Speaker 3: The other stuff that's gonna go down in a few hours. Did he's pre trial bail hearing?
Speaker 4: Graham? We wanted to talk about Brock Pretty's shoulder.
Speaker 11: I do, because you know, storm Ageddon for continues today. Blah blah blah, second bomb cyclone blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Have you ranged across the b area. No one cares Stormageddon because we have real things to worry about, Brock Party being questionable to play in this pivotal matchup against the Green Bay Packers. On Sunday.
Speaker 11: Party popped up on the injury report this week with soreness in his throwing shoulder and he's been limited at practice, and then yesterday, you guys at practice he looked like he was in a lot of discomfort. Throwing trainers tried to work on it, then he left practice. He did not speak to reporters afterwards, like he was scheduled to do. Coach Shanahan during his time with the media, very noncommittal about whether he thought Party was going to be able to play If he can't Brandon Allen and Joshua Dobbs.
Speaker 2: They're the next eyes up.
Speaker 11: And that's terrifying for US Niner fans because this game is on the road in Green Bay and they're a really good team and they're out for blood. They're looking for revenge after last year's playoff lost to the Niners, a game that they easily could have won.
Speaker 2: Most people, I think, thought the Packers were going to win that game.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 11: During the game. All hope was lost for a few quarters. They were, they were, they were, they were giving it to the Niners. All right, kickoff on Sunday?
Speaker 2: Is that one? Oh yeah? And Nick Bosa and Trent Williams and some other guys is also questionable for this one.
Speaker 4: Oh great, this is not good.
Speaker 2: This is not good. No players least it's not good.
Speaker 4: But come on, all right, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Wow, first time playing this new Jack Harlow just as over here trashing it off the air.
Speaker 13: Really, I said, it sounds like elevator music.
Speaker 12: But like a really fun elevator that you want to.
Speaker 7: Be in and hours Carlow, it's called Hello Johnson welly nine, It's can I start that over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we one, Okay, wow you Jack Harlow.
Speaker 12: Jess was just trashing it off the air was like elevator music, but.
Speaker 4: That was new Jack Harlow.
Speaker 3: Hello, missus Johnson of Aldney for nine were number one for a new music discovery. Hey where the JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm Jeffy Friday. Thank you for hanging out with us.
Speaker 18: Good morning.
Speaker 5: This is Adam from Santos and I just want to give a quick shout out to the Bay Areas Barbion. Travis King forty nine or Faithful mister Travis King. He's got a live performance coming up on Saturday in Reno at Club Lex at GSR. I know the one that's gonna be crazy. But if you're down to weather it, come on now. It's gonna be a great time for Faithful.
Speaker 14: See you there a far drive.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 11: The only problem is of all the weekends, of all the weekends, it could be that sounds great. Let's get up to Tahoe, go to Reno, go see the show. Because we love Travis King. Fred multiple niners port him, Anthons love him. But this weekend storm again in four and you're gonna to get to read. How tell me how on your snowmobile? Maybe I don't, I don't, I don't know how. We got another Niners talk back?
Speaker 10: Selena, Hey, guys, Angie, Happy Friday. Graham the shoulder. I can't. I saw that and I just I I I don't know, I have no words. This is a must win this weekend. We gotta do this to like stay in the hunt. And I am losing it. So I have a good day and bang bang Niner gang, but geez, get it together.
Speaker 4: All season has been such a mess.
Speaker 2: Oh, such a mess.
Speaker 3: I'm word and more importantly, my husband, if you're listening, remember these when you're putting your prize pics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I gotta remembers a lot of injuries.
Speaker 13: Of injuries.
Speaker 2: Huh, jess what do you have?
Speaker 12: Okay, I want to know if you guys are here for this new Instagram feature. They are going to allow users to reset your recommendations and your algorithm. Basically, you know you always click on something you're curious to see a video all of a sudden, that is all you're getting on your explore page.
Speaker 11: You know what the thing that bugs me is even if you hover over something sometimes I sometimes say, you're scrolling right and then somebody talks to you or something and you leave it on some video that's playing or whatever, and whatever that thing is, now I'm going to get ten thousand ads for that. Whatever that thing is, I'm not interested. I wasn't even looking at my phone at the time. But now I'm getting ads for that, and that's the rest of my feed now looks like that.
Speaker 2: I didn't want that thing.
Speaker 11: I accidentally paused and watch it, knows, but I wasn't watching it.
Speaker 2: That's the thing for me.
Speaker 4: What'd you guys reset your algorithm?
Speaker 12: I would, but they do say they don't recommend you doing it often, and they say it's going to be super boring at first because it'll basically be like you just created a new account.
Speaker 13: But I'm kind of here for that. Let me rebuild it. I don't like that.
Speaker 11: Remember when mine did that a couple months ago and it just like yeah, I had three or four days where it was just I was back to like John Q Instagram user. Here's a wide variety of stuff you might be interested. They didn't know my hobbies, which is hot chicks, plain golf, apparently is what the algorithm thinks that it's that I'm interested in, and it was weird. It was I mean, it was boring, right, I was like, I'm not going to watch ninety nine percent of this, But I also thought it was kind of nice because you do get pigeonholed with certain things. Again, whether or not you're actually interested in the algorithm is like, oh, I know for sure, I'm gonna give this guy a whole bunch of these videos.
Speaker 2: Like, no, I don't want to watch it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like having a reset your entire thing. It just seems unnecessary because every once in a while when my algorithm does get off, like all you have to do is watch what I do, like or like yeah, click on something, and it kind of slowly starts coming back.
Speaker 11: But it's a nice don't you think it's a nice cleanse. It's a nice reset. There's other content out there. You need to be exposed to other stuff. I mean, look at you know, we just got through an election, but look at that. If you're only getting served news stories from one side, you think that the other side is absolutely bonkers and the world's falling apart, and the other people on the other side think that you're crazy, and the world's falling apart and everything's bonkers.
Speaker 2: We need to get out of that stuff, and you need to.
Speaker 11: Be exposed to you know, different news outlets and different content. Stuff like that we all need. I think this is it should be a mandatory reset.
Speaker 12: I like having the choice to do it myself.
Speaker 13: But yeah, I'm here for it.
Speaker 4: I am sometimes, so I think it's a needed reset.
Speaker 2: I think it's needed.
Speaker 4: Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 2: All right? Do you guys? Hear about this kayaker in Wisconsin that faked his own death and then they discovered he was just living his best life overseas.
Speaker 4: I saw headlines. Did he like leave his family or something?
Speaker 2: Yes, he.
Speaker 11: Is a dad of three kids. He very elaborately planned this out. He took a kayak out to a lake. He dumped his phone in that lake, overturned the kayak, and then used a different inflatable boat to paddle ashore. Then he hopped on an electric bike row that's seventy miles to Madison, Wisconsin. There he took a bus to Detroit. Then he boarded a bus to Canada. He got on a plane boom, next thing you know, he's in Uzbeka, Stan Or somewhere.
Speaker 2: They actually don't.
Speaker 11: Know where he is, but he was communicating with a woman from there, and they believe that maybe that's one of the reasons he has now essentially come clean to authorities because once they started diving into this a little bit more. Look, they initially thought man tragic death, and they started looking for his body, never found it, and then that's when they kind of went into some of the laptops and realized that he had just gotten a new passport and pulled some money out of a life insurance policy and they're like, wait a minute, this isn't all adding up, and they kind of busted him on it. And he's now communicated with police here.
Speaker 2: He's on video.
Speaker 11: He won't reveal where he is, and the police here are saying, despite the fact that we spent thirty five thousand dollars in the search and rescue looking for him, it's really up to him whether or not he wants to come back or not.
Speaker 2: And they said they're trying to pull on his heartstrings. It's Christmas time, come back, be with your kids. Wait, do we know how long he was gone for? I think just a couple of months.
Speaker 11: They said, he's been talking with authorities since early November and they're trying to convince him to come back.
Speaker 2: But again, it's up to him whether or not, and he hasn't revealed his location.
Speaker 11: But he is alive and healthy, which is good news for Can you imagine the kids involved.
Speaker 2: You think dad's gone and Okay, he's alive. You're happy he's alive. He doesn't want to want anything to do with He doesn't want to come back and take care of you.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, sad.
Speaker 2: His wife feels the same way.
Speaker 11: Do you guys think the United States should like extra dit him, like you have to come back, I guess you, or just let him go live his best life.
Speaker 3: I think he has to just go live his best life. Like he didn't do anything criminal, but they.
Speaker 2: Spent money, people went out searching for his body. What if a rescuer was out of the water and they drowned looking for him, Like you have to factor in that. There's a ripple effect for your other things that happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's the one that called authorities like, hey, we have an emergency and you need to get down here now. Like the people that do all the swatting calls and they're taking those away from the emergency.
Speaker 2: They were going to look for him.
Speaker 4: All he did was flip a kayak can drop his phone.
Speaker 11: He even said I didn't think they would look for me for two weeks. He said they thought they'd wrap it up a lot quicker than that.
Speaker 4: I think he knew. I don't think there's anything we can do.
Speaker 2: Just let him go, don't live his best life.
Speaker 4: And you think there should be consequences.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, like what fraud?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 13: Jail?
Speaker 4: What part?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 4: What part is fraud?
Speaker 2: The part where he faked his own death.
Speaker 4: But he didn't fake a death.
Speaker 11: They would have issued a death certificate after a certain number year assuming, But they make that assumption after you've been missing, and like all the evidence points to you drowning. You can't just fake your own death and bail out.
Speaker 4: The only evidence they had is that his kayak slipped.
Speaker 2: Over and his phone was at the bottom.
Speaker 4: Okay, people drop phones all the time.
Speaker 2: Yet, but that his car was there, Like you know, he never came.
Speaker 4: I never forgot where you parked your car before, actually never.
Speaker 2: I always know where it is. Come on, I think percussions for this.
Speaker 13: I agree with you Graham. I think some money to pay. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Plus the dead bee Dad thing, you should be jailed for that so bad for those kids.
Speaker 4: I do too. You can leave us a talkback on anything we talk about.
Speaker 3: It's always available to you on the free iHeartRadio app the JV Show.
Speaker 1: On Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Talkbacks, people wanted to weigh in on the kayaker who faked his own death and he was found and.
Speaker 11: Where he was found that well, they don't know exactly where, but they think he's like an Uzbekistan or some somewhere. He hasn't revealed his location, but he is a lot to the talkbacks.
Speaker 2: What's up JV Show, This is true from Tama.
Speaker 12: This is a message for a Graham and all the Niner fans just wanted to say, Baer.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, did you take that? Take that back? What he suck? Yeah, get out of your packers, fans scram Kayak talk back. Yeah.
Speaker 17: I think he should at least have to pay what the search and rescue facilities had to pay. So whatever that thirty five thousand dollars is, he should have to pay that back.
Speaker 4: That's what I think.
Speaker 7: But go be gone.
Speaker 17: Why would his wife want him back after doing that? There must be something underneath the whole thing interest for that reasoning so terrible for the kids. I totally get it, But she doesn't need that. She should move on and not want him to come back.
Speaker 4: That I agree with. Be done with him?
Speaker 2: Did all that lot easier to move on if he was actually, you know, he actually died. But then you find out he faked his own death and ran off with a woman from eastern Europe. Like, I, that's rough.
Speaker 3: Well at that point you kind of want him to come crawling back just so you can like reject.
Speaker 4: Him, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 13: But FINAL say, but I.
Speaker 2: Agree with that talk back.
Speaker 11: He should have to pay back with the search and rescue costs were like around thirty five thousand dollars. They went out searching for him, and he faked his own death. Yet, all right, the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 4: Let's go to the phones. Is this the Edgar without the haircut?
Speaker 18: It is Mary Christmas.
Speaker 4: Hey, Mary Christmas? Right back at hi Edgar.
Speaker 3: You call her twenty, which means you are playing the chug bill game with the JV Show.
Speaker 4: I think you know how this works.
Speaker 3: But for anyone that doesn't, we have Edgar on the line, who is gonna answer eight questions?
Speaker 4: Basically, we're doing it a little.
Speaker 2: It takes a different this morning.
Speaker 3: Typically we would send Jess out to the streets and she would ask a random person eight questions. Today we asked Jess eight questions. We're gonna go through every question one by one. We're gonna stop down. We're gonna ask you, Edgar, if you can guess what you think.
Speaker 4: Jess's answer was if you get four correct, oh man, you win. We draw names. One of us is chugging Graham, what are some of the things on the chugg.
Speaker 2: Can I just go on record and say I don't like this?
Speaker 11: Edgar knows the show, he knows Jess, and I thought I was doing something nice by not sending Jess out to the streets sessionay, because it's storm a good in four. We didn't want to send her out in the weather. And now we're screwed. Which one of us is gonna be drinking one of these already? No haul of pano juice on the wheel. The soup du jour, which is the soup of the day, it's.
Speaker 2: Cream of celery.
Speaker 11: We have old backwashed red wine, pickle juice, lemon juice. Something new on the wheel today is a beverage called Sparkling Apple Cider Vinegar beverage, which sounds disgusting. We have tonic water and some haulopano juice, amongst a.
Speaker 2: Few other things on the wheel. And I already know one of us is chugging, So this day is ruined.
Speaker 4: Well, let's get started, Edgar, Are you ready?
Speaker 2: I'm ready to do it? All right.
Speaker 4: So here's the first question.
Speaker 2: When you go number two? How many flushes do you generally use?
Speaker 13: Edgar?
Speaker 4: What do you think? Jess said, well.
Speaker 2: Don't you put toilet paper in the garbage can? I'll say one?
Speaker 4: Two? This is going better, This is going good, all right?
Speaker 11: Next question, if you had to eliminate one member of the JV Show, who.
Speaker 2: Would it be?
Speaker 4: Do you think? She said?
Speaker 13: Edgar Graham?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: Why am I catching straights over here?
Speaker 3: Jos, I had to pick at one point on the board for Edgar, have.
Speaker 2: You ever shoplifted something from a store?
Speaker 4: What do you think? She said?
Speaker 2: No? No, oh, no, god, he's got too correct Through the first three questions.
Speaker 4: He's got one. Oh yeah, okay, right, okay. Next question, if.
Speaker 11: Your boyfriend got a tattoo, of your name on him? Would you get one of his name on you?
Speaker 13: Edgar?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 4: Jess said yes? Or no?
Speaker 11: Let's say yes, no, wow, yes, if your man got your name tattooed on him, you wouldn't return the favor.
Speaker 12: I'd get something symbolic that represents him maybe, but no, not a name.
Speaker 2: He's like, why'd you get a dolphin tattoo?
Speaker 4: And I have to do with me? So how many points does Edgar have to should?
Speaker 3: We can?
Speaker 11: He's got too correct and too wrong so far through the first four questions. All right, next question, be honest as an adult? Have you ever trusted a fart and that you shouldn't have?
Speaker 4: What do you think? She said, Edgar?
Speaker 13: No, No, he's.
Speaker 2: Got three three correct?
Speaker 11: My god, so far he needs just one more and one of us is spinning the chug wheel.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to the next question.
Speaker 2: Have you sent your boyfriend a nude and last month?
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 2: She said?
Speaker 12: Of course no, no, If it would have been like in the last three months, then that would have been a.
Speaker 4: Wait that long?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys live in separate cities and not in the last month.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's been been like three whoa, All right, you have three points.
Speaker 11: You got three, just needs one more out of the final two questions. Next question finished this sentence, big black.
Speaker 2: Careful, careful? What do you think?
Speaker 4: Jess said, big.
Speaker 2: Come on, I don't soul? Did you know? No?
Speaker 4: No, that was your answer. That was your answer. Let's see what Jess.
Speaker 2: Said, dog dog dog black soul. Interesting. Okay. As it often does during the chug wheel game, it comes down to the final You have to get this one correct to make one member of the JV Show spin.
Speaker 4: The chugd All right, here it is.
Speaker 11: If you had the opportunity to join the Mile High Club, would you do it?
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 2: Jess said, Oh, Chug, I'm gonna say, no, Noes, Why could you be more adventuress plain restrooms.
Speaker 13: I can't get behind that. That's nastly.
Speaker 2: What is wrong with you can get in front of it?
Speaker 3: Also, Edgar, you got your chug mug, you got your wish one of us again, thank you for playing.
Speaker 4: Help you on the great Have you know this? We have beef Edgar? Hang on, all.
Speaker 11: Right, it is a time for the ceremonial drawing of the names. Whose turn is it to draw the name? All right, Selena, step on up and draw the name, and if you draw mine, I am punching you in the face.
Speaker 2: Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it. That's what she said.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got one here.
Speaker 2: Don't do it it, don't ruin the Friday vibes. Jes sweete justice, Sweet sweet Justice.
Speaker 3: Edgar, Edgar, She's spinning the wheel next.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Just get over there, all right, get over there and spin that wheel.
Speaker 4: What are you hoping for? Jess is hoping for? Pickle juice? Graham, can you list off some of the things that are on the chug wheel? All right?
Speaker 2: On this morning? A jug wheel. We got lemon juice. We got something called sparkling apple cider vinegar beverage.
Speaker 11: That one's new to me. I don't know what that is. We got tonic water. We got halopano juice. We have the soup du juur. I checked with the chef. That's the soup of the day. We have the old backwash red wine. There's an old bottle of red wine here in the studio. It's not gonna be good. We got pickle juice, and I think that is about it on this morning's wheel. Just now stepping up to spin the wheel. She looks very nervous. She was out late last night at the Becky g concert. She had some street meat right around midnight. It's not been good. The wheel is now spinning his office, kind of a weak spin, and it has landed on the sparkling apple side or vinegar beverage. Jess looks rather disappointed because this is the item she brought as a contribution.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's good, I don't know.
Speaker 1: She's chugging neck the JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 4: All right, Jess, enough of that chit chat, get the chug in.
Speaker 11: I'm reading some of the comments where we're on Instagram Live if you want to see Jess do some chugging. Here she spun the chug wheel and it landed on something called sparkling apple side or vinegar beverage. She's the one that brought this thing. I don't know what it is, but it is from Trader Joe's. It's organic, it's warm, it's very bubbly, and she had a hot dog around midnight.
Speaker 4: Last night, a couple of drinks.
Speaker 13: So I'm already queasy as you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Be burping hot dogs like crazy on this.
Speaker 12: I do kind of feel like it's not gonna be that bad, but well, let's find out.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's chug chug, chug chug. She's going for it. It's a full It was a chugmug almost full of good, a lot of liquid. She shook her head. It's not good. She doesn't like it. She oh, there's more to go. Come on, this is a chug finish that. No, she doesn't. She doesn't look happy. What does it taste like? It?
Speaker 12: I was about to burp Trader Joe's.
Speaker 11: Give a shout out to Trader Joe's. Come on, this is their product and they're a sponsor at the show.
Speaker 2: You won't.
Speaker 3: She got apples at her vinegar last time, one of the last times she had to spin the chug.
Speaker 4: Will so you.
Speaker 12: Not?
Speaker 4: Friends?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That was nasty.
Speaker 13: It tasted how do I describe it?
Speaker 4: Tasted like dirty sock water.
Speaker 11: Mister Harmon on Instagram Life says ginger will make your stomach settle down.
Speaker 2: She's going to be just fine. Another person say fier rhea. So it could be one you don't know, it could be one of those other things people saying good job. Jess Eric Eric seven one zero seven says that was a big chug. It was the chug.
Speaker 13: It does not smell very good right now.
Speaker 4: It wasn't that bad like we've there's been worse.
Speaker 13: Another one for you.
Speaker 4: Really quick?
Speaker 3: Did you guys see that Keith Lee, everyone's favorite TikTok food critic, he caused a small business to close in Seattle.
Speaker 2: Damn you, Keith?
Speaker 4: Can you believe this?
Speaker 2: I got a bone to pick with Keith Lee?
Speaker 3: Still, I think the entire Bay area does. That's why I'm bringing this up. Because he came here and he just took the biggest you know what on the.
Speaker 2: Bay What did he take?
Speaker 4: A number two key number two?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: And when we ran him out of here, sent him to the hospital whatever. He probably deserved it, I don't know. But he goes to Seattle and he's trying out new foods. He went to the sushi place and he went he wanted to go there because if it's unique setup, they don't charge you per role.
Speaker 4: They charge you by the pound.
Speaker 3: So he gets all these different roles and as he's eating in his car, and you can.
Speaker 4: See this on JB Morning Show on our Instagram.
Speaker 2: Story what I hate watching people eat.
Speaker 3: So he eats this one piece of I guess fish and something moved.
Speaker 2: No people on TikTok say.
Speaker 3: It was a little worm that like you see it out of it you can see something clearly move. And because everybody came for this restaurant, like you guys have a moving warm coming out of your food, they just announced that they're shutting down a couple other locations until further notice, just because of all of the hate and backlash they've gotten over his video. And they said they follow all safety precautions. They're like, you know, the FDA goes in there, they have like they're good, but because of you know, social media really hurting them.
Speaker 4: But it's not crazying for now.
Speaker 11: That it could be business ruiner, Like your business could never rebound from that one moment because of that much bathroomblicity. And look, I've worked in restaurants seeing what goes on in the kitchen. You do want to know a kitchen's like when they post the health scorecard or whatever, when they have an A or one hundred percent or whatever. Trust me, there's something to that because they go back and give a pretty thorough inspection so you do want to support restaurant.
Speaker 2: Restaurants should have that if they have a lower grade, you're kind of like what they find. But something like that.
Speaker 11: In that instance, you can't control the product of the food that you're buying. I mean, you can eat the the the quality, you can't control that. Sometimes you can be ordering the top grade whatever kind of fish. And I'm sorry fish, there's they have a lot of things like that in them. People show these videos all the time and stuff worming around in salmon. I know I can't, but they say it's very normal, like it's not that uncommon.
Speaker 3: And he's fine keeping he said, he's fine. Everyone's like, oh my god, are you okay?
Speaker 12: You ate?
Speaker 4: You ate a worm in your fish? And he said, he's fine.
Speaker 3: But I do feel bad for like the owners of any small business have someone like he.
Speaker 4: He was so influential.
Speaker 3: Why I don't know, he can just come in post a five minute video business ruin?
Speaker 11: How did they see the thing squirming around? Because you know when Keith he does his eating videos, he holds his hand above the man.
Speaker 4: He was holding it in his chopsticks. Still go watch the video JV Morning Show. It's on our Instagram story.
Speaker 3: There, we do have to get to today's hot is Trending, which is coming up next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 4: Nine Morning JV Show.
Speaker 2: This is Hannah Noah Ezra. Just want to say Happy Friday.
Speaker 4: Hope everyone stays safe and dry out there.
Speaker 13: And please fly.
Speaker 2: Your point.
Speaker 13: I love that.
Speaker 4: Hey, Happy Friday. Thank you for being here.
Speaker 3: I'm Selenaham and I'm just for the JV show The Hottest Gas.
Speaker 16: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 12: And trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 3: So I did really quick want to talk about Jennifer Garner wanting nothing to do with j Lo anymore, because I think it's just hilarious. She no longer wishes to have any communication unless it has to do with the kids, which at this point, Jylo and Ben you guys just split up, didn't have kids together, Like I just I don't see any need to communicate. But whatever they formed bondo each other's kids. I think that's great. But Jen is done with Jaylo. I didn't want to spend a little more time talking about that. But Jess has been bugging me all morning talk about the Coachella lineup, So Jess, let's talk about Coachella.
Speaker 12: Well, we didn't really discuss the rest of the names that were announced because it was confirmed.
Speaker 13: Lady Gaga, Green Day.
Speaker 4: Post Malone. Those are the headliners, but.
Speaker 13: Then other names. Missy Elliott, Yeah, she's going to be there.
Speaker 4: Grand The lineup is actually really good.
Speaker 2: Lay them on me and I'll let you know if I give a fart or no.
Speaker 3: So Missy Elliott is going to be there, glow Rilla, I'm just running through some of these.
Speaker 4: Anita is going.
Speaker 2: To be there.
Speaker 4: Right now, te pain Z, w Money Long. Yeah, there's a lot of good names on them.
Speaker 12: Okay, but do you guys see there's Scott of course, yo, Gabba Gabba.
Speaker 13: Isn't that a kids the Kids show?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 4: You lost me with that one. I'm not Yeah, I'm coming back down, back out, I'm back out, Graham. What do you have inside today's hon is Trenday?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 11: Storm Watch twenty twenty four rolls on here at the JV Show inside our live Doppler weather bloon news desk the Drew Tuna because if one bomb cyclone wasn't enough.
Speaker 2: A second one just said hold my beer.
Speaker 11: This is the storm that's gonna sweep through today and into tomorrow, delivering widespread, heavy rain to the entire Bay area, not just the North Bay.
Speaker 2: We're gonna see heavy rain all over the place today.
Speaker 11: The heaviest is going to be midday through the afternoon commute, so please be.
Speaker 2: Careful out on the roadways.
Speaker 11: There's likely going to be a lot of standing water, some minor flooding, so you watch out.
Speaker 2: You don't want a hydro plane.
Speaker 11: Rain's gonna stick around through probably Tuesday of next week, but again the biggest rain totals are going to be seen today. Several inches is projected in several parts of the Bay area. Again widespread, not just the North Bay flood warnings. In ef fact, they are projecting the Russian River might spill over its banks and flood a little bit. We got a winter storm warning because Taphoe is going to get pounded with a bunch of snow. Great news for skiers, bad news if you're trying to get up to Tahoe this weekend.
Speaker 2: But again, lots and lots of rain coming today. We can't take anymore. In the North Bay. It's been raining NonStop day.
Speaker 4: Just take it for the team, Just keep it there.
Speaker 11: I can't take another several inches, Selena, I cannot do it.
Speaker 2: Try.
Speaker 11: I'm fully stuffed right now. And you rain, of course, The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine,