Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hope you're enjoying this because you ever earned it, right, I mean, if you kind of share my worldview. Nobody agrees on everything, right, but if you kind of share my worldview, you want to see Donald Trump win again. You feel that the legal system has been abused and misused to try to persecute him and jail him because they couldn't beat him at the polls, and all these things we talk about every day. This has to be one of the best times of your life, at least to the extent that world events politics can affect your enjoyment of life. I don't know how it ever gets any better than this. Eight five to five for zero five eight two five five takes d an five seven seven three nine. Obviously, on election night, right, the deal gets closed and Trump wins, and then yeah, it gets better. There's going to be that tremendous moment and all of the wonderful things to follow. But right now down the stretch, I think it's exactly what we predicted, and it's going to be amazing each and every day as the left right faces this reality that it is likely about to lose, and then it gets into this spin cycle, right that, this just cycle right on down the toilet where where it just gets more and more crazy, which means it's likely to lose even bigger and bigger and get exposed in the process for being what the modern Democratic Party has become. And the more that gets exposed, well, then the fewer people are going to vote for that Democratic Party. You'll have more Democrats leave because I'll say, wow, I have no idea it had become this, and then folks who lean Democrat but aren't registered saying I don't want any part of that. So we're just in one of those kind of magic moments right now. Nothing guaranteed, but every reason to be very confident and optimistic. Hid five five four zero, five eight two five to five of the number texts d an five seven seven three nine and where do you want to start today? In terms of headlines that'll put an enormous smile on your face, perhaps a smile so big it's dangerous if you're driving. But it was a tough call for me. But I've got to start with the Washington Post not endorsing Kamala Harris, right that, I mean a day full of good data from lots of different sources. That probably caps it all off because at that point you know why and you know why they're not endorsing her. And it goes back to what I've been telling you all along. There are many powerful people on the left who who view the Democrat Party as their own personal tool to accomplish the things they want. And they know she will be such a horrific president from day one that she will trash that brand and get them wiped out in twenty six and twenty eight. So the last thing they want is Kamala Harris as president. And I think what Jeff Bezos decides that the Washington Post is not endorsing her, Yeah, that pretty much confirms it. And oh, by the way, I mean, if Donald Trump really was Hitler, wouldn't the Washington Post be endorsing her? Sure seems like it so, and she'll really descend further into darkness tonight. Is what is she going to latch onto Okay, she's failing. She's losing. It's clear. So this desperate attempt to cling to power, what does she do tonight? She latches on to culture of death. Now she's going to bet it all, bet it all on. Hey, I will I will have more killed. I will have so many more babies killed if you elect me president. I mean, think about that moment wherein she's going to Texas tonight to do a thing with Beyonce where she will glorify this mass death. And that is I'm sorry, that's not religion, that's not philosophy. That's just truth and science. And if somebody has some other science book around and you want to call this and talk about it, give me a call. But that's what she's doing tonight. So the Party of Joy now is like become this one big desk star. By the way, Ryan, I'm wondering about the political calculus here because her official schedule. I don't know if she did something different today, but the official schedule, once again, there was nothing on her schedule until almost the end of the day. That's what I'm asking you about.
Speaker 3: Dan.
Speaker 4: You're kind of going there anyway, but she has some gaps in their schedule some days off here in the last two weeks. Why oh, why would she be going to Texas?
Speaker 1: Well, listen, you know it's not a play for her, right, you know my personal belief. By the way, let me address that separately, because you know, when President Trump, for example, he goes to New York on Sunday, he's really going to the swing States because these races are fought on television screens now right, So he may physically be in New York, but he's really campaigning in the swing States. And it's real smart because it's different. He's in New York. Wow, does he think he's going to win New York? Why is he in New York? And it's actually more likely to get attention across the swing States than if he went to one of the swing states. So conversely, for her, hey, I see the wisdom in going to Texas because it's not expected. So then you have people like you and me talking about why she going to Texas.
Speaker 4: So I get that part of it, But don't you get this part that Donald Trump feels it might be very important for him to have a mandate to win the national popular vote, and then if he cuts into the margin in New York, and there's a outside chance he might compete in New Jersey, which is right next door. I don't see you use that word, and I think it's the right word. The calculus of Kamala going to Texas, it doesn't make any sense on any level.
Speaker 1: I pla strategy. I absolutely agree with your point. And I've been tweeting on this Dan Caplis for a while now that it's very important for President Trump, who I believe and I've said it for a long time, is heading to victory that if that is true, that he gets the largest victory possible for the welfare of this nation for the first step in an effort to unify, for just straight political capital, all of that. And so RAN's absolutely right, you know, to the extent he can cut into or even win you know, the electoral college, pardon me, the popular vote nationally. Yeah, that is a nice step toward unity. So I get that, Ryan, I think that you can kill those two birds, though, because he's also going to get so much more attention to that New York rally because it's in New York, right, and that's going to help him in the swing states. But what's most intriguing to me is that so many of these days are starting so late for Kamala Harris. By the way, this rally tonight, I mean, you've got so many of these votes packed into the East coast or the Eastern time zone, and this rally tonight, which is her centerpiece, this glorification of abortion tonight, it doesn't start until doesn't start until nine thirty Eastern, and it's up against the World Series. So yeah, she obviously and she's admitted it. Right. She talked in one of her kind of podcast interviews about how she really likes her sleep, and I think she just it's it's one of the many different ways that her particular skill set is not geared toward being president. She just kind of lacks those basic skills and abilities. But that's what she's going to do tonight, and she's going to do it with Beyonce. And let's see how that works out. For eight five five for zero five eight two five five, the number takes d an five seven seven three nine. So we'll be talking about that some more so much today. The Washington Post decision not to endorse, which is really the Bezos decision. What do you think is behind it? You now have a number of Republican leaders coming out and openly saying that Kamala Harris's rhetoric is increasing the chance that President trump will be assassinated, and she's refusing to back off. So I just think this right now, this right now is the most dangerous time in Donald Trump's life. It's the most dangerous time in this nation's modern life in terms of the threat of an assassination, because just imagine what that would do to this nation. And I just hope that extraordinary security measures are being taken over the course of this what is it eleven days now, Ryan, I'm the first to admit my math has not been perfect when it comes to goes through eleven now and election day when and so Kamala Harris is a new theme today, which is that Trump is belittling the nation because he came out and said We've become a dumping ground and a garbage can for criminals from around the world because of our open border. Not not thinking that's going to work for her either. So we have some extraordinarily fun and compelling sound of people who normally would not support a Republican coming out and endorsing Donald Trump, and then beyond that poll results. I mean, this is like poll result heaven today. If like you, like me, you want to see Donald Trump win eight five five for zero five eight two five five, the number takes d an five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcastin Harris.
Speaker 6: It isn't on trial here in the same way President Biden wasn't on.
Speaker 1: Trial when he was running.
Speaker 6: We are the American people are on trial. And if we choose, if an efficient number of us in a sufficient number of states choose to ignore the evidence that, as the Bible says, those with eyes to.
Speaker 1: See and ears to hear, Wait a second before we get to the rest of this from John Meacham. So he's quoting the Bible to tell people they need to pay they need to vote for a candidate whose core guiding principle she'll be in Texas for it tonight is to use the political power you give her to go out and do the exact opposite of what Jesus Christ preaches. That's what he's telling you to do. I hope he has a lightning proof studio, Ryan, I really do, I mean, think about their audacity to quote the Bible telling you to vote for somebody whose foundational principle is to allow the legal mass killing of humans. Wow, that's what I'm talking about. That's how insane the left has become, and how stupid they think people of faith are. Well, guess what the jokes on them can detect. Then there's no we have no excuse. We might have an ex which is, oh, he's right. The American people are on trial because the choice could not be clearer at this point, and the American people are going to win this trial. They're going to choose right. They're going to reject Kamala Harris, they're going to reject that culture of death, they're going to reject everything that the Left has become, and they're going to choose another four years of Donald Trump. So yep, we're on trial, but we're going to win. Let's go to the phone lines beautiful birth at Colorado on this perfect Friday afternoon. We'll talk to Alicia. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 7: Welcome Alicia, Hi, Dan, I just had a question. I was picking my kids up at school and on a street corner, a public street corner, someone made a homemade sign and painted it that said Trump is a fascist with Nazi signs all over it. I'm just wondering if that's something I could remove or is it, you know, private property. It just really bothered me.
Speaker 1: Oh it's on public property?
Speaker 7: Well it was on a street corner of truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean corner. Unless it's on somebody's lawn, that's going to be public property. So I don't want to give you legal advice here without researching it or calling the office and asking somebody else to research it. But my gut reaction would be if it's sitting there on city owned property. I'm just trying to think through. Could you then be accused of taking somebody else's property? Because even though this sign is heinous, it is somebody else's property. Have they actually abandoned it? Are they some nut job who's sitting there waiting for somebody to grab it so they can then confront them, Because anybody nutty enough to make that sign, you never know what they might do. So that's my analysis. If I'm talking to my daughter, would be leave it alone and pray for that idiot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, thanks for the call.
Speaker 1: No really appreciate that. What do you think, Ryan? Do you think there's some psycho sitting there in a car, just filming, waiting for her to take the signs so they can and put it up on X and try to ruin her. They were psychic enough to put it up. There's psycho enough to do what you just described. I think that's a logical conclusion, my friend. Let's go to beautiful Long Mine. Can I even imagine the views of Long Peaks from there? Today? Rob, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Longs is beautiful today?
Speaker 1: Oh man, how you doing Dan good? Have you ever played Twin Peaks golf course?
Speaker 2: Negative? I don't play past your.
Speaker 1: Pool, I'm telling you, man, it is about the most beautiful view of Long's Peak you can find anywhere. But go ahead, please, okay.
Speaker 8: So, to me, the post not endorsing a candidate, I mean they've always leaned to the left, if my memory.
Speaker 1: Serves me correct, all the way over, like falling down drunk to the left.
Speaker 2: And to me, them not endorsing her, to me, it's a vote of no confidence. And to me that is more.
Speaker 8: Damaging than coming out and saying no, we won't endorse you.
Speaker 2: Because a vote of no confidence.
Speaker 8: To me anyways, And I may be interpreting wrong, means that you have absolutely the zero.
Speaker 2: Faith in this individual.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rob, I think.
Speaker 8: No, I don't like this point. Or no, I don't like this point. Okay, you've defined a couple areas.
Speaker 2: But with a no confidence. To me, it's painting a very broad brush.
Speaker 1: Man. I think you make a really important point because I know this is a little subtle, but but it may in some ways be more damaging to her than if they had just come out and articulated the reasons why that they're they're not endorsing her. And I know they came out and they've explained, we just don't want to endorse anybody for the rest of our history, but that may be more damaging in the sense that that they they did didn't even show her the respect of articulating why they're not endorsing her. It's almost as if saying, wait a second, this is too obvious. We don't even have to write it up. Yeah, that's kind of where. Yeah, hey, I appreciate the call on that. That's a very interesting point. What do you think of that, Ryan, I mean, they really are saying that, they're saying, wait a second, we got a lot of work to do here at the Washington Post. It is so obvious why we can't endorse her. We're not even going to take the time to put it unpaid.
Speaker 4: Who wants to be the musicians on the Titanic, you know, fiddling while the ship sinks, and they know it's going to be on the wrong side of history At this point, I think they're that confident. And Jeff Bezos is just following a litany, really a billionaire CEOs that are realizing they have Biden remorse that things were better under Trump. And the last time that WAPPO did not endorse a presidential candidate dan was nineteen eighty eight, and you might recall Michael Ducacus was a rather unpopular Democratic nominee at that point and he got scholac by George Herbert Walker Bush. I think some of the same is coming, and I think WAPPO feels it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. And imagine the access to polling they have, because, as everybody knows, these corporate polls, and the Washington Post is part of that. They don't publish every poll they do. They choose which poll they're going to publish and when and why. So imagine what their own internals are telling them and what they're hearing about other people's internals eight five five two five five to Denver, we go, Nelson, you're on the Dan Kaplis. You're welcome.
Speaker 9: That'sine Dan. I know you're a big fan of Donald Trump. I'm not. But what do I just want to get your opinion about. But do you think about someone who's running for the highest office in the land doing something sil caoundering? Is how alking watches in cologne and vodka and states and silver sneakers and most egregious of all bibles?
Speaker 1: Well, my friend, first of all, everything you just mentioned can be used by an individual at the same time, So think about the genius behind that, right, I mean, you could use all of those at the exact same time. But I think we go back to your premise where you say I'm a big fan of Donald Trump. And first of all, there are certain things about him I admire tremendously, But overall I'm not voting for him or asking others to because I approve of everything he's done, including everything he's sold. It's in order to get all these good things for the country that he brought before and we'll bring again.
Speaker 9: Well, I just you know, I think back to the presents like Eisenhower and the Bushes and Bob Doele and John McCain, and I just can't imagine them stooping so low is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but think about.
Speaker 1: This, I mean, how was Nelson. I'm gonna ask Nelson because he's going to talk us right into break, but he can answer on the other side, how do you canala join us as well? How was that Dole presidency? How was that presidency? And John McCain, I think he was a great American. I don't agree with every vote of his everything he ever said, but I think he was a truly great American hero. But how was that McCain presidency? And because Bob Dole lost, we got more Clinton because John McCain, a great American lost, and Bob Dole was a great American. Because John McCain lost, we got Barack Obama and all the terrible things that come with it. And so I'm not saying Donald Trump's perfect. I'm saying he and his voter saved American sixteen and they're about to do it again.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: To go to the vip line, welcome one of the best congressional candidates anywhere, Gabe Evans. And the reason that we've invited Gabe back on is because CD eight could very well determine control of the House of Representatives. As speak Erk Mike Johnson said when he came out, was kind enough to do an interview in support of Gabe Evans. And Gabe is also just particularly talented and well suited for this, having surved in the military law enforcement as well. Gabe, welcome back to the Dan Kapli Show.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much for having me on with you.
Speaker 1: My pleasure. I want to get the website out there right out of the gate in case people not driving, of course, want to multitask and look you up while we talk. Electgabeevans dot com. Elect Gabeevans dot com spelled as it sounds, So Gabe updatas man. I know every day there's more and more data, more and more early voting coming in, more and more going on on the trail. I saw your new spot, really loved it. Where do things stand?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's a sprint to the finish. We got eleven days and a wake up, as we would say in the army, But things are looking very very positive. I think last time I was on, we were asking about some early returns, so we've gotten some of that data now and again things are looking actually pretty good for conservatives. So we're actually up a little bit from where we're a few years ago with early returns, early voting, and that's super important that we make sure that we get those votes in and that we get those votes counted. Again, two years ago, this race was the closest loss in the nation for a Republican and we had about thirteen thousand registered Republicans. Just in Weld County, which is the conservative county in the district, we have thirteen thousand registered Republicans who didn't return their votes. So I can't overemphasize how critically important it is to get that vote in. Get your ballot in. The bonus is if you vote, we can't see how you voted, but we can see which ballots have been returned, and then that means you come off of the lists of phone calls, text messaging, door knockers, and so you get a little bit of a reprieve from some of that last minute campaigning that's going on again. But again, vote vote, Vote. You can follow your ballot along through the program called ballot Tracks trax and make sure that it's been received and counted.
Speaker 1: Do you think this national trend a lot of data right now indicating that there's an undeniable national trend in Trump's favor. Is that going to affect CD eight?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: I absolutely think that's going to affect City eight. I mean, folks are concerned about a couple of things. Concerned about crime. I'm looking at today's headlines for the Denver metro area right now. Top story Westminster student escapes, attempted kidnapping that happened in the eighth Congressional district this morning. A guy with a gun pulled up and tried to abduct a kid. My opponent voted to lower the penalty for crimes like that. She voted to lower the penalty for people who commit violent crimes with a gun from fifteen years to four years. Folks are sick of it, They're sick of the cost of living, and so what we see nationally is that voters trust the conservative candidates to be the ones who will focus on community safety and who will be the ones who will reward work and not punish it with higher taxes, more regular and more red tape, and so I think that that's a very positive development both nationally and here in the eighth Congressional District.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Gabe Evans, our guest, tying into the national trend, I think there's no doubt come election day, even more powerful than the economy for most people, say in a state like Colorado that's very directly affected is going to be the border. And you know, you've been absolutely consistent on that. Your whole life has been about law enforcement and protecting the country. Yet your opponent's out there spending what seems to be a gazillion dollars trying to convince people that she's down there at the border herself, you know, throwing people out. So what's the truth about your opponent's record on the border.
Speaker 3: Well, I've actually been to the border. I was down at the border about six six weeks ago, and so I've seen firsthand what's going on as a police officer for ten years, as a as a soldier with a lot of time in the National Guard, I was able to have some you know, very in depth and technical conversations with the border patrol, with the National Guard folks who are down along the Texas part of the border about the problems that they're facing, and those problems are quite honestly exacerbated by my opponent. One of the biggest things that they need out at the border is more border wall constructed, because that border wall provides that intermediate barrier to be able to slow folks down and allow the border patrol to be able to contact them before they disappear into the American side of the border. My opponent has voted against the border wall. Not only that, she has repeatedly voted here in Colorado to make it illegal for state and local law enforcement to even share information with Immigration and Customs for deportation related proceedings. And so when we see cartel members, we see transnational gang members in our communities, the reasons they have chosen to set up shop here in Colorado is because my opponent's voting record has made it so that those folks cannot be reported by law enforcement two Immigration and Customs to get them out of our communities. And the result of that is Colorado is the third most dangerous state in the country, more dangerous than California, more dangerous than New York, and we're number two for our teenagers overdosing and dying on illegal drugs, predominantly fentanol Man and Gabe.
Speaker 1: What you just mentioned, I think is the true window into who your opponent really is. I mean, anybody who would say, Okay, somebody here illegally who then commits a crime so serious they end up getting arrested. No, even then, we're not going to let police share that with ice. To me, that just tells you everything you need to know. And it's completely unjustifiable. I think it's im moral, and it just shows anybody who supports that kind of policy just does not care about the life and health and safety of American citizens. I don't know how anybody could look at it any other way.
Speaker 3: Well, and it's truly terrible because this just wasn't a one time vote. She's actually doubled down on those policies. Her first vote was in twenty nineteen prohibit law enforcement for me being able to honor immigration detainers from Immigration and Customs law enforcement enforcement found a workaround for some of those most serious cases that you just described, violent felonies committed in our communities by folks who are not legally present. And so then in twenty twenty one, she doubled down on that policy to close that workaround that law enforcement had found and make it absolutely crystal clear that she does not want state and local law enforcement to be able to coordinate with immigration and Customs for any reason at all, period, the end of story. And she doubled down again on that in our most recent televised debate where she was asked why did you vote that way, and then she said she doesn't think that state and local law enforcement should be involved in those sorts of things. Again, we're seeing the results in our community. That is why Cartel's transnational gang members are picking Colorado to set up shops. We've literally rolled out, We've rolled out the red carpet for international criminal syndicates to come here to Colorado because of these soft on crime and sanctuary state lives that my opponent has repeatedly championed.
Speaker 1: No, you are exactly right, Gabe, and for that and so many other reasons, I hope that folks take a real hard look at you in the race and do everything they can to help in these last few days. It's Electgabeevans dot Com. Appreciate the time, good luck.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you so much. Always enjoy being on.
Speaker 1: Thank you, my friend, take care. Gabe Evans, please take a look at that race. Anything you can do to help eight five zero five A two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. Nelson has hung on Nelson, who is disagreeing with me before Gabe was kind enough to join us. And we're grateful to Nelson for that. So we'll get him on after this next break. And to the lady with the offending Trump sign, make another sign, something like pay for the owner slash maker of the sign. I got the first part of that, which was a woman called earlier and said somebody had put up a Trump as a fascist homemade sign with schwastik is on it on city property near an intersection. She wanted to know if she could take it down. We had that conversation. Nice creative thought from the Texter, which is, hey, make her own sign and just put it up in front of in front of that ignorance sign out there. I like that, Thank you. Dan. Kamala can only win with a hail Mary type scenario. She goes to Texas several times in this final week. They steal Texas saying much how much she wiled Texas and Pennsylvania, and that is all they need to win, so Texter concerned about that. I don't think Kamala Harris is going to Texas and I think she's gonna win Texas. I think she's going to Texas thinking because she's in Texas, her appearance will get a lot more attention, and that she's playing to the swing states to the Texas appearance. Listen. I think that's a strategy Trump uses, and it's wise right. Trump's going to New York not because he thinks he's going to win it. Ryan is an interesting theory. I think it makes sense that Trump gets the added benefit of hopefully winning the national popular vote in addition to winning the electoral college vote, thereby more political capital, more unity. I like that idea. What gets me with Kamala Harris is her official schedule didn't start until very late in the day, and this is several days in a row of that, and the thing in Texas doesn't start till nine thirty Eastern. How does that make political sense at least for those swing states in that time zone? Eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number when we come back some poll results going to put a big old smile on your face unless of course you want Kamala Harris to win, in which case it's probably better to start getting used to the idea right now that she's not going to be president. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 1: I can't help myself. I'm getting up out of my chair in the air. What's I heard? Race got an Apple watch?
Speaker 5: I told Kelly that was gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Up.
Speaker 1: It's automatic Visceral running through the streets a boulder four in the morning, getting ready for that big fight, walking into the arena, sold out basketball arena, fighting light heavyweight. That was the song in my head, this very one. Oh yeah yeah. Now that didn't have air pods and all that, and so it was like in my head, oh yeah, I love this finish too. And that's what I heard, man, That's what That's what was in my head is I got in the ring, got between the ropes, and then I got this guy in the ropes and then it's over and I hear that bell ring. I mean, it's it's one of the greatest feelings in life.
Speaker 4: If you're not ready to fight after hearing that, Oh, there's not a pulse in you absolutely.
Speaker 1: I wonder why Trump doesn't use it because its Stallan's a fan, isn't he? Yes, he is one of us, Yes he is. Well, I guess I guess Stallone doesn't own the music. But yeah, I sure wish Trump could use that eight five five or Z five eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. Gabe Evans joined us just before the breakup in CD eight, and I don't care where in America you are. You want to save America. Help Gabe Evans because Congress control may depend on CD eight, and he is a really good candidate. Let's go back to our friend Nelson, who disagrees with me. Was kind enough to hang on the gist of Nelson before the break goes, hey Dan, you're a fan of Trump, and then went on to make arguments by way Trump's so scurreless. And my point was, I admire certain things about the president, but no, I'm a fan of all the good things he does for the country. Go ahead, my friend, the floor is yours.
Speaker 9: Well, that's bring Central, bringing me back. I just went him in my backyard while I was waiting to get back on this van. But thank you, anyway, and I think I got gout off.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're the same Nelson I was disagreeing with earlier. Yeah, we just went to a guest. But go ahead, my friend, if there's anything else you wanted to see, then the.
Speaker 9: Part I was trying to make you say, I just felt like he was one of the dignity of the office, to the Elmorgantry type salesperson while you're running for the highest office in the land. And obviously you disagreed with real Van Nelson.
Speaker 1: Have you have you seen those high top tennis shoes?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure, they are really cool. I've been exact. Was a little disappointed on my birthday.
Speaker 9: Dollar Riskwatch is really cool too.
Speaker 1: But what was that?
Speaker 9: So the hundred thousand dollars the Riskwatch is really I'm.
Speaker 1: Not into that stuff. No, but but I was a little disappointed on my birthday and then Father's Day, which are about a month apart, when I opened up that box and there were not those Trump high tops in there. What I thought Joe might have gotten those for you. Yeah, yeah, well I was counting on Amy. Oh no, no, that was bad. Nelson. Is there any Trump product you like?
Speaker 9: I haven't tried. I'm not a stake. Ea, Okay, I drank vodka, but I don't drink Trump vodka. Okay, So no, there's nothing else that I participate in. I don't I'm not religious, so I don't be the Bible. So I wouldn't change that.
Speaker 1: You can change that. Hey, I'm glad you called man. I hope you call us off and have a good weekend.
Speaker 9: I appreciate you taking an opposition call.
Speaker 1: Well, so Nelson, believe me, we're grateful for that. Thank you, my friend. And that's that's been our mo now for decades on aras. We take those first and we're so grateful for him. And yeah, that the Bible part of it. You know, that's so interesting to me because so often and off air, I'll have people say, hey, man, you know you talk about your faith and you talk about all this and that. How can you support a guy who ABC D and E. And I said, Man, I'm no biblical scholar. I did my four years in the Catholic seminary high school years and I loved it, but we were much more focused on social justice, community outreach. I don't claim to be a biblical scholar, but I know this about the Bible. And I know God uses broken people, and most of the heroic figures in the Bible were broken people, and that is just something God does, I think for obvious reasons, because A, we're all broken and B you see all these broken people do phenomenal things, and Trump is is just that, right. I mean, you look at how Trump in terms of the morality of his policies, he has been the single most moral president of my lifetime. Now, in his personal life, does he do some stuff that would not get a passing grade if you're grading in on a biblical scale, Sure, But then when you look at the morality of his public policies and all the lives he's saved, and all the good he's done and protecting religious liberty, I mean, he has been a stunningly moral president in terms of those public acts, and so that's what I care about. I think Ryan he's also been a biblical figure in the sense of his personal courage and his resilience. I mean, how about his journey everything except being swallowed by a whale. I mean, they've thrown everything at him. And that's one of the reasons he's going to win, right because Americans, even those who may not like him that they like a fighter, they like a comeback story. You look at everything he's overcome.
Speaker 4: Look at his personal journey and faith after the assassination attempted. If you want somebody to Nelse's point, you don't look at Dan Caplis. How about Franklin Graham, a man of God, the son of Billy Graham, who wholeheartedly endorses Donald Trump. Why do you think Franklin Graham would do that to a broken man like Donald Trump, to endorse him, to support him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you come back to this really profound question. Did God save Trump in Butler now personally for the reasons I've said I believe he did. If Trump now goes on to win as expected, is that further proof that Trump was saved and saved for a reason. The founders believed in divine providence. They put it in the declaration, and they bet their life on it.