Speaker 1: Did you see that game last night?
Speaker 2: Ooh, instant Classic.
Speaker 3: I can't believe how much Burden was sweating. In the ninth you could see each bead dripping off his brow.
Speaker 2: I didn't see him sweating.
Speaker 3: My girlfriend was blown away by his clear skin. She kept going on and on about what his daily regime is. It was pretty impressive. I'm sure you notice that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't notice his smooth skin.
Speaker 3: Either you don't have a girlfriend, or you don't have direct TV.
Speaker 2: I don't have either.
Speaker 4: Actually, wow, Really, live.
Speaker 5: Sports that aren't in four K are just kind of TV only. Direct TV has the most live sports in four K. Don't just kind of TV. Direct TV switch condition get one hundred dollars reward card limited four K pogat me help requires venty team back at your higher compatible equipment. We boy thid with twenty four month of green of finteen service in begement in seventy five days, cornpic in four weeks and six thirty twenty nineteen. Select markets only requires two rings set a minimum forty seven dollars per month or twelve months after just kept prices higher in second year a new reresidential customers owe equipment leseaccurvation, installation, early termination equipment, homy turney, my carges and restrictions to fly.
Speaker 1: Did you see that game last night?
Speaker 2: Ooh, Instant Classic.
Speaker 3: I can't believe how much Burden was sweating in the ninth you could see each bead dripping.
Speaker 1: Off his brow.
Speaker 2: I didn't see him sweating.
Speaker 3: My girlfriend was blown away by his clear skin. She kept going on and on about what his daily regime is. It was pretty impressive. I'm sure you noticed that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't notice his smooth skin.
Speaker 3: Either you don't have a girlfriend, or you don't have direct TV.
Speaker 4: I don't have either. Actually, wow, Really.
Speaker 5: Live sports that aren't in four K are just kind of TV only. Direct TV has the most live sports in four K. Don't just kind of TV? Direct TV switch tradition. Get one hundred dollars reward card limited four K progam mean that helped. It requires enty teaming back at your higher compatible equipment with a board card with twenty four month of green of eighteen service in bedgement in seventy five days, cornpic in four weeks and six thirty twenty nineteen. Select markets only requires two rings at a minimum forty seven dollars per month or twelve month after justcat prices high in second year, A new residential customers own equipment Lysaccurvation Installation, early termination equipment, Hamturney.
Speaker 2: The concis in restrictions to plot. It's the Opperman Report.
Speaker 6: Join Digital Forensic Investigator in PI at Opperman for an in depth discussion of conspiracy theories, strategy of New World Order resistance, hi profile court cases in the news, and interviews with expert guests and authors on these topics and more. It's the Opperman Report, and now here is Investigator Ed Opperman.
Speaker 7: Okay, Welcome to the Opperman Report. After show. I am your host, Private investigator at Opperman. Let's see if everything oh my little Okay, everything looks like it's going looks like going on. We got all our returning friends in the chat room. Okay, opera report after show. The show is brought to you. I am your host, Private investigator at Opperman, and this show is brought to you by Email Revealer dot com. If what do you call it? I want to catch your husband or your wife cheating online. You send me their email address and I can trace it back to online dating websites and can catch them cheating online. You can also get a copy of my book How to Succeed as a Private Investigator by going to email revealer dot com. And of course you know all my guests on my hosts a, my sponsors that I love so much, Michigan Mushrooms dot net, miguel Asala, author of the book Rodeo of Doo and best selling author by the way. And then we have Amanda from Pacific West Bamboo, and then we have Strawman Music dot com. That's about it, right, I'm forgetting Sody Miguela Sala, a man of Pacific on. Oh the New World Mexican women. How could I forget? The only way you can find them is by googling New World Mexican Women. I love the New World Mexican women down there in Mexico. Okay, it's get going here and pull up my notes. Okay, good eh, get some good stuff going on here. Oh oh no, no, no, okay, I know what you're talking about, Tommy, You got me all confused here. No, this isn't the show about the org Man. Maybe at the end. Okay, well, I got a whole plan. Okay, okay, all right, good chat and cheers me up. I tell you I had a rough week. Okay, tomorrow I'm doing a brand new live show. It's my second show on American Freedom Radio. Last week I did a show on American Freedom Radio three o'clock in the afternoon Pacific Standard time, and you just got a google American Freedom Radio. I'm I put up the blog posts for it and everything. Last week we had William Ramsay did a show about the West Memphis three. We started from the beginning and we went through everything that we knew about the case for like a beginner's class. I think it went great on American Freedom Radio. On Wednesday night, I did a show with Chuck Ochilli from the Achili Effect, and then I did the debut show on Saturday afternoon, three o'clock three pm on American Freedom Radio. In American Freedom Radio, if you go there and see all their affiliates, they got like thirty AMFM affiliates and websites all over the world. And I am getting so much response from those two appearances. Like I'm talking about every time I go to spreaker and I refreshed spreaker, there's like another ten followers on spreaker and so all the hits of the traffic is through the roof, so I'm really really excited about that. And tomorrow when I'm on American Freedom Won all those thirty affiliates and all that kind of stuff, I'm gonna be also on the Awake Network and Speaker and iHeart and all my usual stuff that I'm on. So it's a big giant simulcast. A second live show that we're doing during the week, or second new content show. Sunday, I'm going to be doing a show with Pierce Redman and Tom Secker. We're going to record it and it's for Boiling Frogs. It's for their podcast, and it's for that thing they do where they watch a movie and then they try and figure out why did the CIA pay for this movie? So we're going to be doing that updated the Member section. This week, I did a show with this guy. I read this article about, Hey, what's really going on in Greece that they don't tell you. They're not telling you in the mainstream media here in this corporate controlled media we have in the United States. So I found this guy who wrote the article and it brought him on and he's a really funny guy.
Speaker 1: I really like him.
Speaker 7: We got along great really interesting guy. I forget his name with them. I think it was Chris Hankin or something like that. But that's updated and it's in the member section. There's also two other new shows in there. I think I put the old Cheli show in there, and I think I'll put a Pierce Redmond show in there. And also too, there's a show on there too I did with the Don Jefferies Cold You didn't build that. So a lot of really good content in the members section. Hey, and that's where all the cool kids hang out too. By the way, did you know that in the member section at Oppermanreport dot com new content, new shows, we're going to be adding some stuff, some documents and stuff. We're working on that good old Showan Duff is always bugging says, hey, what else can we put in here? And I never quite have the time to get this going. But with this new AFR show on Saturday afternoons three pm, I really really expect we're gonna stuck in a lot of members and we can't advertise on that. I can mention links, you know, websites and stuff like that. Really short I can read really short ads, but I think you know if you want to advertise now, because it's gonna bring a new traffic to the Friday night show and ultiple of our outlets like Speaker and iTunes and tune in and all the places that play our show every week. Every We're played every day. Now, you know, someone, We're playing someplace every single freaking day. You know, you can't get away from the sound of my voice. It's matter how full are you try to hide. You can run, but you can't hide. All right, okay, all right, a little quick quick update on my adventures this week. Yesterday I was supposed to meet up with Sarah Jane Woodhall from wonder Hussy dot Com. Done a couple of shows with Sarah Jane Woodall. She's a beautiful, beautiful artist and model here in the Las Vegas area and she does nude modeling and she does fetish modeling and stuff like that. But an incredibly brilliant artist and writer too. By the way, this woman just in credible. I'm so impressed by work. You have no idea. And so she had written a post for her blog on wonder Hussy dot com about how she went up to this brothel Bunny Tail brothel. It's an abandoned brothel, and she broke in and she snuck in. Okay, you know, and she got it. Let's put it that way. Okay. She gets in there and they do a photo shoot and she tells the story behind this brothel, and part of the story is about how Howard. This is the brothel the Howard Use was at when his pilot took off and left him there. It's two and a half hours outside of Vegas, and at who's that guy? Melvin Dumore came driving by, picked up Howard Howard Us saw him there lying in the street, and pick himup, run him on the truck, throwing back to Vaas and then how Melvin Dumont was and Howard uh Uses? Will I think I keep calling him Howard Stern. I've been calling Himwart, but Howard Uses. Will you know Howard Used was the richest man in the world at one time, for all your kids out there listening to the Appla report dot com. So I told her, I say, you know, I know Melvin duomoar I had him on the show. So I tagged him in the Facebook post and next thing I know, Melvin dumar thinks we're interviewing who he thinks he's gonna come on the show to poor guy. I love him, you know, but it's kind of funny because you know, now it's old. You know, we're talking about Melman Dumar.
Speaker 1: You know, we got the.
Speaker 7: Howard used and so I'm gonna take a wonder hussey. Sarah Jane Woodhall down to the Trump rally at the South Point Casino, which is more like South Mayenda Town. Okay, it's about fifteen twenty minutes away from where I am. But for her, she lives up north Las Vegas, like an old downtown Las Vegas part a very nice home. She has a very nice neighborhood. It's kind of becoming like artsy. She likes artsy people, you know.
Speaker 1: So I was early.
Speaker 7: I got down to the Trump rally early because the last time we went with me and Vic, when I took my daughter to the last one, we got there really really early, and you didn't have to because they were letting people in during the middle of the rally. You know, people were just coming and going, you know, so I says, aah, you know, you know they say get there early, but you don't have to just come and go. So me and Vic went we saw these crazy people there. Rick was so scared she was holding my hand. So I said to Sarah Jane, I said, hey, this is going to be a great story.
Speaker 1: It isn't.
Speaker 7: We're gonna take pictures and stuff. It's gonna be a great fun adventure for us. So I get down there early because I like to get there early and scope things out. And that's what's going on. And there's a line out the door of this South Point casino. The parking lot outside was filled to the max. It couldn't get a parking spot. I go inside and I get online to get inside. There's about fifteen hundred, maybe seventeen hundred people on the line to get in. The guy comes over and says, room's full. No more, everybody, I'll go home. So this is where you can watch it at the bar if you want. But then those seats at the bar, you know, so and the crowd was kind of, you know, pushing and shoving a little bit, so I was getting a little nervous. I screwed my way through the crowd and I called Sarah Jane. I told her, hey, you know they're kicking us out. There's no the room's full I left a message for so I thought she was gonna turn around and go home, but she didn't. She came down her anyways, I missed seeing her, and I feel so bad about it too, because she took pictures and stuff like that, and she hung around down I guess she had no one to hang out with, so I kind of screwed that up for and I really feel bad. So I could not get into the Trump rally, and I did not make the effort like I should be doing to get my press passes and get in there with the press section and get in there no matter what if you get your press credentials, you know, but it's a hassle. The only people really now that they're cooperating with me on that is the Bernie people. They love me and I'm totally in touch with the Bernie press team and they're helping me out as much as I want. I have not made the same effort with the the Trump people because I'm a little worried they'll recognize my name. I get my butt kicked, you know, saying and the Hillary people, so I'm on their list, and they would call me Yesterdy all day long to go down and see Bill. Bill Clinton was in town last night as well, so I did go down and see Bill Clinton. I went down to the Bill Clinton rally, and it's at one of these high schools they held it at where Victoria goes for these debates all the time. As a matter of fact, that the high school there where they is one of the it's called the Las Vegas Technical Academy something like that, and it's a really really good school and the kids usually win the debates. Okay, So I went down and I recognized some of the kids when the debating team. Now I read in the Review Journal that they said that there were seven hundred people attended that rally last night down at this high school there for Bill Clinton. There weren't even as many people at the Bill Bill Clinton rally as there that were turned away at the Trump rally. There was more people in the hallway turned away from Trump than attended the Bill Clinton rally. A lot of the people that attended the Bill Clinton rally were kids that went to that school that were there in the afternoon and they hung around and stay because they heard the former president was coming go to a Bernie rally. There was four thousand people that plaus Bernie rally were rat and the one before that there was probably even twice that. So I don't believe what you hear on TV. Okay, but the Trump has the big rallies, that Bernie has big rallies, Hillary has no one shows up. They said seven hundred, I would say it was maybe four hundred people. Are four hundred and fifty people, A lot of more kids from the high school, and that's a high school that holds like two thousand kids. So that's my rapport for you on the local campaigns. I listened to Bill's speech. It's definitely not as good as a Bernie speech. And the Trump speech is I listened to his speeches as well in the past, and it's the same thing you see on TV over and over again. It's nothing new. And so let's see. That's pretty much all I have to report for you.
Speaker 2: On the.
Speaker 7: Democratic and Republican rallies that were held here in Las Vegas yesterday, January twenty first, twenty sixteen. I was wondering yesterday when I was going down to the Trump rally if Sarah Palin was going to show up for that, Okay, because as you know, Sarah Palin is back in the news because somehow Trump is hooked up with her and she gave her endorsement of his Now, when you caught the first the big news, you know, that big day where she was going to make her endorsement speech for Donald Trump, and she came out there, she was a little rattled and kind of off, like you see her in many of her public appearances in the past couple of years. And I have a long history with the Palins. I've talked about this before I was involved in a well, I guess we'll get into that as we move on. I really want to weave this through tonight, and I hope, I hope and pray I can get this out the way I wanted to get it out. I get a lot of wise cracks. You know, this says, well, you know, if you're such a great PI, how can you broke all the time? Okay? And I'm hoping that with tonight's story, I can explain some of that. Before I got involved with the Sarah Palin case, I was involved in a whole run of big celebrity cases. It's funny because I have been mentioned in the news in the past over my life and a lot of times they would describe me as you know, Ed Opperhaman, a shadowy pr you know, who keeps a low profile. And I have most of my life, even though I've been involved in some pretty big serious stuff, you know, with the Pizza connection trial and the Commission trial and all kinds of stuff. Always known as the shadowy guy keeps a low profile, and I have most of my life. And I haven't been in the PI business my whole life. And I've done other things at the nightclub by the Beeper company and the cell phone company. I've done other things as well, but back and forth always came back to the PI business. As a matter of fact, I was telling the story the other day one of my when I was doing the as an information broker, and I was working for two of the biggest information broker companies out there. One is called Smart Data run by a guy named Victor Gazetta, and another one was called Action Research, and I used to supply them my phone company information. And believe it or not, it was Action Research that was hired by HP when they were spying on Carly Fierini. So I don't know if I supply those specific documents in that big scandal or not. And by the way, that that that case pretty much got the whole information brokeer business shut down. But just you know, there there's another you know, uh presidential candidate that I've crossed paths with in my life, like Trump and like uh Palin, uh Joel Lieberman, uh Giuliani. You know, I've run across a lot of these guys over the past couple of years in my life. Anyway, Okay, so the night before Okay, so I guess around around the time of the Tiger Woods case, hight I came along because first they would call me like a shadowy PI that kept this low profile. But then I started getting involved in these high profile cases. I got involved with something with the Howard Stern Show, and I got involved with the Tiger Woods case. And when in the Tiger Woods case, and that's put me in contact with people like Gloria Allred and this agent who was like an agent manager, And what she was doing was she was representing all the Tiger Woods mistresses. So she was like the agent and the publicist and the manager for mistresses. And because she got notoriety and fame over that, because she was friends with the first one I forget her name right now, there's the one that I went to the news conference where she started crying at the news conference. A beautiful, beautiful woman, I forget her name. She was a really really pretty one. She was gorgeous. The first one that came out, not not Rachel, you could tell the one that came out right after that, and did the website called I forget what the website was called. Oh boy, should have took better notes. Okay, But the thing is is I got involved with this agent who was got notoriety for representing all these mistresses. And then I got the case with the Ashton Kutcher mistress. Well you know, they sent her cell phone and I pulled out the whole the deleted images out of her phone and I found the coller ID image of Ashton cusher's phone number and her phone and then Wiener Gay I was involved in, and a couple other cases too, like things like even I would get called into cases like that girl Mariah who said that Justin Bieber got her pregnant. You know, I was involved in that. So I was working on these little cases here, and how that worked was you don't get paid a lot and just barely cover your expenses, but you get to put out a press release and you get to do interviews and stuff like that. So I was getting interviewed all the time I was doing. It's a lot of fun stuff too, because I had invented that search where you could trace an email back and catch people cheating online was an infidelity search, and I'm the only one that does that. I invented the search, and so by going on these shows and talking about these lighthearted cases that were like tabloid cases, I could go on these shows and promote my cell phone forensics business, which was targeted toward infidelity investigations, and also my email tracing business, which was focused on infidelity investigations as well. So it was fun for me. I was making a lot of money. I was getting a lot of phones now because I was involved in these big interesting cases like Tiger Woods and Ashkutcher and stuff like that. The companies that did the training for the cell phone forensics and updated the software I could. I was well known with these guys and I could call them up and say, hey, listen, I'm working on something. Hey yo, Hey, how you doing. What's going on with Tiger Woods?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 7: What's going on with this that? So I could you know, I guess what do you call it? I could work my charm on these people and get free software and get their free updates, and I would even get believe it or not, they would send me software updates and beta versions and stuff like that that they wouldn't even had sent to the FBI or the CIA or anybody for that was getting before anybody. So and then they would give me special attention if had prom you know. So it was great, it was great. You know, it was a fun time. So one day this agent contacts me, you know, five o'clock in the morning, like she usually did, and she says that, you know, I got a case for you. I need it to recover some deleted emails. So I said, okay, great, send it a hard drive. And she says, well, you know it doesn't that's not what it is. That's not what it is. Hey, you talk to the client. But this is a big case. It involves Sarah Palin and Todd Palin and uh, Todd Palin was having an affair and it's a big case. You're gonna get a lot of press out of this, so just take care of it. Go take care of it. It okay, Yes, pretty much. I was getting close like that every day.
Speaker 1: It's the craziest stuff.
Speaker 7: You wouldn't imagine. Uh, the stuff that bought. The stuff never made the news, you know, because a lot of times they make deals in the background, is you know, settlements, and the case never makes it to the news. So but sometimes it's payoffs at the end too. And if there's a financial settlement, you get a payoff that way. So I contact the client, who was this young woman from Alaska named Shelley Tripp, and we're talking back and forth and she unloads this whole story onto me, and what it was was, it wasn't that the the emails were deleted from her hard drive. They were deleted from Yahoo. So I explained to her the procedure on how to recover those emails and get those emails back from Yahoo, and I prepare all the paperwork for and we worked on that. So she laid out the whole story of what happened and how she knew Tom Palin and she knew Sarahpelling too, and what the long story short was is she was working in Alaska as a massage therapist, putting ads in the back of Craigslist offering these massages. And she had a special needs child, she had a roommate. It was like some broke kid, you know. And so the guys would come to their apartment, she'd give them the massage and give them a little happy ending. So one of her clients was Todd Palin. And then she tells me that Todd Palin would not only enjoy her services, but would also send clients over to her. She would document the activity with the clients and then report back to him what they did. She even suspects and alleges that they were cameras installed in the hallway of her apartment building, catching these guys coming and go. So but you know, she's a really woman by the way, too, and a nice woman, a nice woman in trouble. So I hear this story and I says, Oh, this is gonna be big, is a huge story. I says, and I'm you know, I'm not on the front line. I'm gonna keep I'm gonna stay in the background on this. Okay, there's people, his lawyers and his agents and his publicists that are on the front line dealing with this, and I'm in the background, just doing my little stuff. I'm gonna get little interviews at the end, and I'm gonna be happy. I'm gonna a lot of press from this, but not as the guy who's the catalyst of this case. Very rare that the private investigator is the catalyst in the case. Very rare digital friends that invesigates the catalyst the case or never. I think I'm the only one. I don't think anybody's picked up the man the lester, right, I cave log. Usually it's a lawyer or you know, publicist, pr agents, you know those kind of guys are running this kind of operation, or political hacks, like a guy like Roger Stone, like you see him around Trump, you know, and running the what do you call the Al Sharpton campaign. So this young woman, she lays out the story and then she tells me, well, she was doing all. Everything was going fine. One day there's a knock at the door and it's thirty cops coming in there with machine guns. It's the DHS, it's FBI, it's Alaska Police Department, state police, local police. The whole thing for a little Craigslist ad. Okay, this is a Craigslist prostitution ad in Alaska. The whole state of Alaska has six hundred cops. Okay, thirty of them. We're in her apartment, a little second floor, little two bedroom apartment, one bedroom apartment where she also ran a little computer repair business out of it too as well, besides her massage business. So they arrest her. When they arrest her, they tell listen, we know you're involved with important people. We know you're involved with big political people, and we want you to tell us what's going on. So she says, no, I got on this. I I don't say to anybody. Because she had another client that was a lawyer, always told you keep your mouth shutt now, come get you out. So she keeps her mouth shut and she gets out on bail. The case is going on. She negotiated a plea deal, or all she had to do was stay out of trouble. But in the meantime they had seized all the equipment in her house and her rolodexes, her calendar, her notebooks, her computer, her cell phones, her laptop, all the stuff the police seized. The Anchorage Police department seized all this equipment. So she goes to the National Inquirer and she says, I'm gonna sell you this story. Okay, They says, Okay, we'll give you fifty thousand dollars. You got to take four polygraph tests, okay. So they gave her the four polygraph tests from x FBI agents, and she passed all four tests with flying collars. The National Inquirer runs the story. She's waiting for her check to come in the mail, all right. What happens is the police chief of Anchorage Police Department holds a press conference and he says, well, this young lady, she's making these accusations, but we've checked all her material. We've checked, we've examinations and all her equipment. We've gone through her notebooks, we've checked everything. We can find no connection from this woman to Todd Palin. You cannot verify her story, and we've investigated it thoroughly. There's a press conference on TV. So the National Choir reneges on the payment. Okay. So turns out later on the police chief of Anchorage, Alaska admits that, no, you know what, we never really did any of those things. We never checked anything, we never looked at anything, we never examined anything. I just said we did. Because Sarah Palin's attorney wrote that press release, and I put it on my letter head, and I went out there and I read it. But we never really did any of those things. The client, Shelley Trippman, she was a bulldog. She went to the internal affair. She tried to report this guy. She tried to get nothing, never got any action from the corrupt Anchorage Police department. So now Shelley got screwed out of her money with the National Inquirer, So she needed somebody to prove that, yes, all this really did happen, so she can go back to the National in quir and get her money back. In the meantime, the agent dropped her as a client and did not want to help her. So at this point, now there is no one helping this young lady. Now I knew I could help her, but I knew I was opening up a lot of problems in my life and in my future if I were to get involved in this case. Now, I had assumed I would run up against the Republican dirty tricksters and the Republican hacks and their investigators and would come after me and make sure you know the irs, you know, stuff like that. I would have those kind of problems I never imagine what I would actually get up against in this thing. So I was doing really good.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: The divorce was over and we settled the money with the divorce, and I had a big chunk of money, and I went out and I had a really nice office here in Vegas doing the digital forensics. We had an office in Colorado doing the PI stuff. And things were going good, you know, and I had the best up to date software and computers. We had great equipment, and I was doing a lot of phones every week.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: In fact, I was doing more phones in the company that was writing the software to do the phones because the guy who was the instructor over there came to work for me. So at the end, I was you know, our lab was accredited. We was in one of the top four hundred labs in the country. So I says, okay, you know, here's this girl. She's got nobody helping her at all, you know. And the plan was we were gonna wait for her probation to end, and then we're gonna get all equipment out of the police evidence locker sent to me directly, and I was gonna work on all this stuff and come up with some proof to prove her case and go back and get the money back from the National Choir and maybe at the end of that day, I get a chunk of money from me a national choir. It was only fifty thousand dollars, so it's not like I could make a lot of money out of that. So I was very concerned. I'm not a you know, a naive guy, and I was very concerned that this was gonna cause me a lot of grief or maybe even get me killed. You know, I'm not stupid, you know. So we prayed about it. And by the way, at this time, no one knew about this, this whole situation in the whole country. Maybe five people knew this story. When I heard the story, and so I called up, you know, Ralph Knight, that Reverend Knights, an advisor of mine, and I told him the whole story and we prayed about it with him. And I really struggled with this decision whether I helped this young woman and move ahead with this case, and what I thought was important that the country know the truth about what these people are like. Before I even started on the forensics and the digital forensics and going through all the evidence packets, and stuff like that. Because it was all still the police department. I kind of making some inquiries. I was trying to help out with the what's that called the internal affairs investigation, and then there was things were coming up all day long. You know, I was in touch with this woman all day long, every single day. Everyone had abandoned her. I was the only want to help her, and I came to learn some stuff about Wassilla, Alaska, and about the Palins in their background that a lot of people still to this day don't talk about. It's known by the people there in Wasilla, they talk about it, and they were all in agreement on what's going on, But in the general public here and the rest of the country, people really aren't aware of it. Only in the local blogs and the newspapers and the local radio stations down there in Wassilla and in Alaska aware of what kind of people the Palins really are. So when we get back after these messages, I'm going to try and explain to you what I know about that, my experience in this case, and why I think and why I believe that for people who try and say that we have no hope, that it's all rigged the elections are rigged and we have no power over who gets elected or who runs your office, and nothing can happen, nothing can be changed. I'm here to encourage you tonight that yes, we can make a difference in US elections. I'm going to try and if I have time to relate to other experiences that I've had with people, and just recently, I've talked to people that new Clinton growing up. I've talked to people who worked in the Clinton White House and the Obama White House in their negotiations with Net and Yahoo, and they've told me things that have changed my opinion about how the United States political system works. And I'm going to try and get to the stay because I think that I really want to encourage everybody that we can make a difference in this country. We can make a change, and I think that right now we're at a pivotal point where we can have a political revolution in this country and we can have a groundswell of grass roots group to really make a change in this country and the way we govern ourselves. We'll be right back after these messages. And now a word from our sponsors, Pacific West Bamboo, your premier source for sustainable building material. They provide construction grade and craft grade bamboo material for all your indoor, outdoor and gardening needs. Contact them for event planning and display building as well. Five O three eight three nine eight one two six, or you go to their new website, Pacific West Bamboo dot com, or you can contact them on Facebook at Pacific West Bamboo. That's five O three eight three nine eight one two six. Amanda from Pacific West Bamboo was our first sponsor. She's been so good to us, so please support her in return. I want to make everybody aware of our new member section at Wwwoppermanreport dot com. You can go there and sign up for a monthly, quarterly, or yearly subscription. You can even purchase episodes one by one. You get full access to brand new original content, new guests, new uncensored interviews, my own investigations and reports, and we're going to be adding sections with documents, images, police reports, either provided by myself or by my guests or for my own investigations, my own reports. So you can go to Oppermanreport dot com and you can sign up there tonight. You can start listening tonight. Straw Man, I want to mention straw Man. Straw Man is a band out of Toronto, Canada. They're good friends at their Opperman Report. There are a trio of guys who share the same mindset of most of us here do and they put that energy into their words and music. So check them out at the Strawmanmusic dot com and try them a line to let them know that you heard them here on the Oppman Report. We'll be doing an interview with Sean Duffy soon. You can get an autograph copy of my book How to Succeed as a Private Investigator by visiting my PI website email revealer dot com. We also offer a computer and cell phone forensics. We can recover deleted text messages to uncover infidelity can We offer asset searches, locates, email tracing, background reports, and we can even trace your spouse's email address back to Internet dating websites to catch them cheating online. You can reach us at eight hundred five seven two nine seven sixty two, or you can email me at email revealer at aol dot com. New World Mexican Women. Everyone loves the New World Mexican Women and their their line of fine, handcrafted, authentic Mexican jewelry of stone mosaic and abalane stone inlay. In their first book titled New World Mexican Women, available on Lulu dot com. They teach you how to make this jewelry and they have a collection of love letters to their men from their hometown that have immigrated to the United States to fine work. They have also published a new book entitled A Zukina to the Rodeo. It's about a young girl that falls in love with a rodeo bull rider and she runs away with him without telling her family. You can find the New World Mexican Women by googling New World Mexican Women, and you can ask them about their deals on wholesaling, their fine jewelry, and all of the other projects that they have going on. If you'd like to have your business or website advertised here and promoted all over the world on dozens of stations every day, give us a call at eight hundred and five seven two nine seven sixty two or email Operaman Report at gmail dot com. And now back to our show, well not so soon. First we're going to talk about Michigan Mushrooms Net. They offer the highest quality chaga chunks available anywhere picked fresh from healthy live trees in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, sun dried and quickly shipped to you. They're very proud of their long standing reputation as trusted farmers and collectors of wild, gourmet and medicinal mushrooms. Customer service and offering high quality products is very important to them, and they have a strict grading system that begins in the woods and they would rather pass up a chunk that looks bad instead of passing it off to you the customer. Additionally, they are recognized by the State of Michigan as mushroom experts. They are certified by the Department of Agriculture to sell twenty different species of mushrooms and proof of this certification is available upon request that is Michigan Mushrooms dot net or on Facebook. Michigan Mushrooms LLLC got a brand new sponsor, the Rodeo of Doom by Miguel LaSala. The year is twenty three eighty four and Henry Fields is a down on his lucked adjunct professor in the architecture department at Andreas Tangen University in Los Angeles, but he has one thing going for him that others don't he has enough of the coveted EP fourteen to live to be two hundred if he wants to. Not that hard. When he saves a woman for certain death with a few drops of the EP fourteen, a corrupt government agency tries to blackmail him into selling off his supply. Just when it seems like it might be a good idea, all hell breaks loose. The Rodeo of Doom was written by Miguel Lesala and edited by Margaret A. Harrell, the author of Keep This Quiet memoir series Now. She was also the copy edited Hunter S. Thompson's breakthrough book Hell's Angels. According to Harrel, the Rodeo of Doom will grip you and pull you into the wild ride of a different reality. This is a consciously fast paced journey into the future. Author MIGUELI. Sala reveals his craft by intricately weaving and fine details for his reader and keeps you anxiously anticipating what will happen next. Do not wait to read this book. There will surely be more to come from this author. The Rodeo of Doom is available on Amazon dot com and there's a link to the audio of Doom in the Operaman report bookstore. Okay, welcome back to the Opera Report. I'm your host, private investigator at Opperman, and I'm continuing the story of the Sarah Palin and Todd Palin sex scandal case that I was impersonally involved in. Okay, this was my case, this was my job. A lot of people you hear on the radio talking to from an alternative media are reporting to you something that they saw in a YouTube video, okay, or some nonsense so that that they're repeating or making up. I'm reporting to you my personal experience and my personal work that I did in this case. So I'm trying to make clear to you. Okay. Now, the thing is I knew stuff about the Palins, about Sarah Palin, the vice presidential candidate, that many people did not know, They were not aware of, Okay, very few people were aware of it, and I started finding out more things. As a matter of fact, one of the things we did in this was I contacted Nick Broomfield, the documentary filmmaker. I contacted him. I say, Nick, I hear you doing a film about Sarah Palin up there and with Scilla Alaska. I have some information. I want you to meet Shirley Tripp and she's gonna tell you her experience with Tom Palin. All this kind of stuff like that. Now it is in his documentary, Okay. And I like Nick. I like all those documentaries. He did, the The Courtney Love Courtney Killed Kurt Curtain Courtney, he did the Biggie Smalls. You know, he did a lot of good documentaries, the Heidi Flices. We're into a lot of the same topics. I like his movies. What I don't like is that he knows everything I know. And he knows that Sarah Palin and Todd Palin are not some fundamentalist Christians, right wingers that I'll live a pious lifestyle and that that's their problem, Okay, because that's not what they are at all. Okay. And he talked to Shelley Trip and I contacted him after that, and I says, what do you think? He says, ed, I don't believe her. I wanted to believe her, but I don't believe her. I says, well, okay, fine, you know what, I'm about to get the stuff soon as the court the police locker evidence to hold sends over all equipment. I'm gonna do a report. I'll send you a report. Okay, fine. Now some of the things that I learned about the Palons. First of all, when she was mayor, you always hear about the Sarah Palin was the mayor of Wasilla, Alaska. Now if you go. I went on Wikipedia the other day to look up how many people live, how big is the city, how big is Alaska. It says there's six thousand people living there now. Back then, I know, there wasn't even close. There was like three thousand back at the time, of four thousand, back at the time when I was working on all this. It's a tiny little town she was mayor of now and there are no there aren't even two thousand structures. There aren't two thousand homes, two thousand buildings, two thousand apartments stores in that town. Odd thing about Alaska, Okay, A lot more people say they live in Alaska than actually live in Alaska because they give you a check every year. The government sends you a check. I think it's twelve hundred dollars a year. There's people driving around here in Las Vegas with license plates of say Alaska, an Alaska driver's license because they want that twelve hundred dollars a year, So there's a lot and Withscilla is one of those towns where you can get away with that because there's a lot of rich homes in it too. Now, what I found out about Todd Palin and Sarah Palin is this she he was a snowmobile racer. See, he was a big hot shot in town. He was like a rock star type, a really hard partying guy. And she would want on beauty contest. She was like a what do you call it? Like a waitress in bars and bars and stuff like that, almost like a Hooters girl. That's who the Todd and Sarah Palin were before she ran for mayor. Because you know, Todd Palin's a rock star down there, because he was this this the what do you call it? Uh, this snowmobile racer. But there's more to it because they're also known as a bunch of thugs okay and criminals. And this is not what I'm saying. This is with the people there in wis silly will say to anybody who can ask them, Okay, they ran a weekly poker game at their home. Okay for years and years and years. I think they still run it. It was a high stakes poker game. There was all kinds of drunken fights and car accidents out in front of the place where they ran a poker game, and they got a piece of a poker game. Todd Palin's sister was arrested for burglary. She burglarized the house twice within a few days, and she brought her four year old daughter with her into these burglaries. And this is where the way she went to win a home. She didn't know whether people in there. She went and burgled a home, and then when she turned herself in, she brought the four year old with her. Sherry Johnson, Levi Johnson's mother, Remember Levi Johnson who married Bristol. She was indicted for dealing drugs a year and a half ago. Track Palin, remember Track the one who just got a I said for domestic violence because he was in the military, right and we got to tell him the real story about this when when she was running for vice president, Track Palin just had to just join the military. He had just gotten his uniform the day she went to the inauguration to the convention. And the reason why he had to join the military was because he got caught vandalizing the school and they were going to arrest him for it with a bunch of other kids, but they didn't arrest him. And one of the things they said that he did was he broke the break cables on the school bus, but he didn't get arrested. They didn't charge him, and they forced him to join the military instead to avoid a jail time. Todd Palin himself, by the way, was arrested for a duy nineteen eighty five. Okay, then there's the whole thing about the troopergate. You know, this was a relative of Sarah Palin, and that she got him fired from the state troopers over there because he was he was a relative of his husband. But that guy was involved in all kind of domestic violence and tasering one of his kids, all kinds of stuff like that. A lot of people don't know that Willow Palin, Okay, just recently when she was fifteen years old. Everyone in Wassillan knows this story. That she was involved. She was the ringleader. She told where these kids to go, where there was an empty house, and they burglarized this house and they cost twenty thousand dollars of damage, throwing a party in this house, and it was all kinds of negotiations and they didn't get arrested. The only ones were charged with the boys they made a deal with. The boys were charged and the girls weren't charged. Then more recently, there was a barbecue where a whole Palin clan showed up drunk and got into a fistfight with his other family running his barbecue. That's all, No, it was just that's in the radar online. You could find that online. Okay, So I knew all this stuff going on, but what these people are really like? And this all confirmed what Shelley Tripp was telling me about all the stuff with this prostitution thing going on with Todd. Palin knew everything was going on. There's also all kinds of weird stuff too, Guys that you know that the baby that Sarah Palin had, I think of which one that may not be hers, it may be Bristols. It's a lot of confusion there. There's a whole baby gait thing going on too, that the people saw her a couple of days right before she gave birth, and she had no baby bump or anything. But that's some of the stuff that was going on with that now, when I agreed to take this case, my life was turned upside down. Okay, the lug nuts on my tires were over tightened so that when I would be driving the lug, the bolts were snapping off the tires. You know, not that the people say, well, they loosened up the lugs and then would cry. You could tell that right away. If you start driving, the tires are loose, but if they overtime and it you go over too fast, they snap off.
Speaker 1: That's what was.
Speaker 7: Happening to me. My home was broken into, My office was broken into. They broke into my office, into the office which was secured, and they stole They replaced a cable that we used because the phone I was working on set Cherish Shelley Trip's phone. I had worked on that phone before her particular phone, but the exact model phone. So I had a cable that I knew worked on that phone. When I was using it on her phone, I couldn't get a connection. That says, what's going on here, I know this cable's good. I replaced the cable right and we discovered that the first cable had been swapped out for a data cable was swapped out for a charging cable. It could not transmit data through that cable. It could only charge the phone through that cable. So someone had broken into the office and swapped out that cable. Okay, no doubt in my mind. They had to have gotten into the safe in the office. They got into my home, passed my dog. Okay, so they had to put my dog to sleep, And thinking back, I can kind of remember the day when the dog was acting all sleepy and funny stuff. I had to take them to the vet because they drugged the dog. Were they going to jask? Another thing that went on, Okay, by the way, too, we had to move the office. Okay, I had nice, inexpensive office space that I was just sharing with a couple of people, and I had to move that the much more secured office space that was much more expensive. I was making good money, you know, but even though this case kind of was wearing me into the ground, I could once we moved into that more expensive office, I could not keep up with my share of the rent with that. And that's pretty much how I want up where I am today, working pretty much out of the house with the forensic stuff. So also, people were inserting themselves into my life. Okay, that were obviously intelligence agents. Okay, one of them, but not like I suspected. I suspected like local people to be doing it. But yeah, the dog Lift. One of them was definitely Israeli intelligence.
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 7: Her story was fascinating. She was brought up in Kosovo as a child prostitute, somehow got a scholarship to come here to the United States, wound up at the Betty Ford Clinic, then wound up here in Las Vegas, Okay, and then suddenly somehow inserted herself into my life. Another one was this young girl who I hired. Then I'm start hearing that's she's part of the Freemason She's a what do you call the what do they call that? The Star, you know, the Eastern Star. She was part of the Eastern Star, and her uncle was his and father was at the well, part of the Freemasons. Another one was so obviously Chinese intelligence. It's I started finding out she's telling me stories. Yeah, I was in I was in Egypt during the revolution, during the the what's it called the that the the uprising in Egypt. She was there during the Egyptian Revolution. Then there's another patron her face, but she's in Singapore or something like that at the embassy over there. You know, I caught her in the middle of all kinds of stuff. So I had all these people inserting themselves into my life. Now, what happened was the deal was that the case was over. They were supposed to send me all the stuff that was in the police evidence locker. The first batch of stuff that came over, there was a pinhole in the envelope and the FedEx envelope where they could stick a camera in there and look at the paperwork and the different items that we had in there. When the day that all the equipment came over, the laptops, the cell phones, the uh the thumb drives, all of them. With the day that, first of all we were fighting with the police department. They would not release her equipment. We had to go back to the judge and say, listen, order them to release all of her property from the evidence locker. There's no reason for the hold it anymore. The charges are completed, she's the case has been disposed. The judge orders they have to return all the stuff. This is Urana. We accidentally destroyed some of the stuff. It was a big mistake. We thought it was a different prostitute, and we destroyed the stuff. We didn't know it was her. But finally we did get this big chunk of stuff. Okay, hard drives and laptops and zip drives and thumb drives and stuff like that. The day, folks, that stuff arrived at my office is the exact same day that Sarah Palin went on Hannity and Combs and declared that she was not running for president in twenty twelve. Okay, she had some other reasons too, and I'm not saying that that was the only reason why she decided not to run, but it definitely it was absolutely one factor and her decision to run for president in twenty twelve, there was no doubt in anybody's mind. That's really that's involved in any it is. Later on, there was a big scandal where, uh, the Secret Service agents down in Columbia, they got busted Throuse, they didn't want to pay the prostitutes down in Columbia. I got a phone call ed, I know that Secret Service station. I know who that guy is. He did the same thing to me. Todd Palin introduced that man to me, and he came in. I gave him happy ending. He didn't want to pay me. Any left left at me. I was okay. Aria. Turns out it was all true. Okay, it wasn't in the news that this guy he was one of Sarah Palin's secret service agents in Alaska. This was all true. That's how I got involved in the congressional investigation involving secret service misconduct in Colombia and other.
Speaker 1: Stuff.
Speaker 7: I had to take AffA David's I documented all the stuff in her and all the stuff I had an inventory that was related to this guy who was the secret service agent. We submitted that to Congress, and they did rule that there was other misconduct besides this, uh what do you call this Columbia stuff? What I am trying to tell you is that one person can make a difference, Okay, even when the obstacles look like they're too big, like it's dangerous for your own health. And you're gonna have proms, Okay, You're gonna have problems with your business, You're gonna have problems in your life, people infiltrate and even possible attempts on your life and your family and harming your family and your dog. And this kind of stuff, But it's not this big thing. These people who report to you watching YouTube videos are telling you that the Illuminati is so big in the New World.
Speaker 1: Odor is so big.
Speaker 7: They choose who's gonna be there. It's chosen to build a berg, and it's chosen who's going to be president. And there's no way to influence it, there's no way to control it.
Speaker 1: That is not true.
Speaker 7: I've met enough of these guys that I know there is some wiggle room for us to get in there and make a difference. Okay, but we first thing we gotta do is decide that we're not and just sit in the corner and watch YouTube and be a bunch of idiots and afraid of our own shadows. We got to stand up and resist. We can do this right now. We got a candidate. He's not the perfect candidate. I'm not saying he's the perfect candidate.
Speaker 1: And there's no.
Speaker 7: Reason for anybody to keep pointing out flaws in there. One guy who's making an effort to say what we need done in this country, which is to break up these big banks, tax the one percent, everyone, get a fair shake, get some free healthcare. Every other country has free healthcare. Countries we send. We send eight billion dollars to Israel every year. They get free healthcare and we don't. These are obvious things. These are things we can achieve. But better than that, when you go to these Bernie rallies and you talk to the people in the rallies, I'm urging you to go to these rallies people and need not to listen to Bernie. He says a lot more stuff you don't hear on TV. But talk to the people in the audience. They are tuned into what we're talking. They're a lot more radical than Bernie is. They're just as radical as I am, and some even more. These people know what the deal is and everybody's getting fed up. We have a grassroots movement. There's too manion people that have donated to the Bernie campaign five dollars, ten dollars. I donated ten dollars today myself, okay, because I believe we have a chance here where we can get one of our guys in there, and then we got to put the pressure on him. It's not gonna end there. We got to keep the pressure up. But we can't. We gotta do this people, we have one chance. I'm fifty three years old. I don't think I'm gonna see another candidate like this again. And I think I've never been in the succited. I've never donated money out of altruism like this is, out of hope. I've donated money out of a cynical bribery my whole life, not recently, but back in one night of the nightclub and stuff. Listen, we can do this, but each one of us listening to the sound of my voice, we need to go off our butts and we really really need to take action this time. There's a window of opportunity here. I can testify to you from my heart that one man can make a difference, and we can see a candidate who would have declared we can get that candidate out. Okay, I know that can happen. I've also heard, okay, from people directly worked in the Obama White House. You've heard some of the guests I've had it. I talked to these people off the air, okay, But I also talk to people who won't come on the air. I talk to a lot of people, folks, Okay, because now I got this thing, you know, I can say, hey, you want to come on the show. I got a reason to call them up, never a reason to talk to me. A lot of them say I can't do the show. But we start talking, because then you know, I can talk to people. I'm telling you, I am testifying to you with the sound of my voice here from my heart, in all sincerity. Okay, if everyone listening to this show right now just made that little three dollars donation to the Bernie campaign that they want, we can win in Iowa. Okay, here in Nevada, we can take this. The caucus is gonna be February twentieth at eleven am. They can't.
Speaker 1: What are they gonna do?
Speaker 7: There was only last night they were According to the Review Journal, there were seven hundred people there at the Clinton camp the rally. Okay, it's the same. It's gonna be the same kind of group at the caucus. And you can convince people to vote your way at the caucus. First they have they have a head count, you know. But the people, the O'Malley people, we can convince them to turn to Bernie. And I think they're they're ripe for it too. So I'm pleading with you everyone with the sound of my voice. Okay, it's not just that we got to sign the petition for Ray Gray and get Ray Gray out of prison, and get Reverend Pinkney out of prison, and get those bombs in Michigan thrown into prison that are pumping lead into those kids. All the stuff I found out tonight, that's Reverend Pinkney. You heard him the first time he came on the show. Reverend pinking was running around telling people about the water. No one was listening to him. You know what I found out tonight. He used to run around over there and pending over Michigan. He had his own device to turn people's uh water back on after the water company turned his water off. He couldn't pay the bill because in Michigan the water bills one hundred and fifty dollars a month is the average water bill. So they turn off people's water and then they'd go in and they condemned the how the property, and they'd steal the property. He had a little tool to turn their water back on for him. That's why Reverend Pinkney's in prison.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 7: He shouldn't be there. The governor there right now, he should be in prison. Ray Gray should not be in prison. These other guys should be in prison. Okay, but it's not just that we don't have to be radical all the time. We can work within the system as well. I'm encouraging you people don't just say, oh, the New World Order controls everything. Don't listen to these idiots that get all their information from YouTube. Okay, you got a guy right here, in all sincerity, I put my ass on the line for this Chilly Trip thing. I put my ass on the line for this Sarah Palin thing. No one even knows the story. No one wants to talk about it. I was on nightline. I started trying to talk to him, but they didn't want to hear it. No one wants to hear this stuff. They know it, they don't want to hear it doesn't fit their narrative. Just like they want to tell you right now that that Bernie's not winning in all the polls, that Bernie can't win. Bernie can win. He's not going to be perfect, but we can keep his feet to the fire. Okay, and we get in Elizabeth Warren in there, get Cynthia McKinnie back in there. Okay, Now we can really get some stuff going. Now, I know I've had a lot of guests on here. I had Danny Sheen, had Cydney Sheen, Cynthi McKinnie, and I had say to them, is there really any difference between the Democrats and the Republicans? And you know, and this I would always say, you know, we say, you know, well, what's the solution, Well, we just vote out the rascals. I believe right now we're not just voting out the rascals with another rascal. We're voting out the rascals with a guy who's saying all the right stuff, okay, and we can hold them to it. Now, if if at my age, if this is Lucy holding the football and I'm Charlie Brown, I'm running down and I'm gonna take a swipe at this football. I don't care if it gets pulled out. I'm gonna do it anyway. I'm fifty three years old. We cannot continue. We have to resist the way they are treating us. We cannot live this way any longer. Two years I used to talk about the Walton family and about how six people have thirty percent of this country's wealth. Today it's forty percent. It's not going down. There's nothing that's going to change this unless we stand up and make it change. So I encourage everybody, Okay, what can we do? What can we do? I'm telling you we can make a change because I've seen in my own personal life. Okay, I made a change with Sarah Palin. I've seen it. I've heard it stories with Obama and with the Clinton with the net Yahoo thing. So they do have some power beyond what I've given them credit for in the past. I believe that now, what can we do? What can we do tonight? What can we do today? What can we do tomorrow? They can donate the three bucks to Bernie. What an investment. You donate three bucks and you get free health care next year, next January twentieth, you have free health care. Wouldn't be nice, you say, five thousand dollars a year to have a fine hanging over your head, living like an animal one year from today. We can have that by investing three dollars. You get out in your caucus. You gotta go to here. You find out where your caucus is or your primary election is. You got to get there. We can't let Hillary win. We know what Hillary is, We know what Bill and Hillary are. Their criminals, Mina Arkansas, the Iran contred drug smug and we know who these people are. The Clinton body count, I've had Robert Moran, the rapes with Clinton, Jeffrey Epstein. Okay, guys, it's all coming together. See how it's all coming together. Okay, we know who the enemy is. It's right in front of our face. We cannot allow them to get in office. I don't think Bernie's raped anybody. Okay, I'm pretty sure Clinton did.
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 7: So went a little bit over. Okay, you got to take some action, guys. Okay. Otherwise, fifty three years old, I'm just talking into the wind. And I don't want to think that that's what my life has become. When just a couple of years ago, you know, I was doing some pretty serious work, and you know, and now here I am, you know, putting my focus on my energy into this. So I'm begging you the petition ipetitions dot com Free Ray Ray. No one's helping that guy. You know, he's sitting in prison right now tonight. He's been there for forty three years. We got this petition before the governor. Maybe we'll wake some people up there in Michigan and we get them some help. Okay, Part two, get behind Bernie. Okay, trust me on this, guys. If you trust me, trust my judgment on this. A lot of people come from me advice all day long. I must know what I'm for some reason they come to me, right, I must know something I can't pay a totally. The other day, I raised a great kid. Can't have Trump. Trump gets in, we will be living under a Mussolini type dictatorship with racism and fascism in the streets and brown shirts. Okay, it's a scary crowd. I've seen them. I've seen the first hand of my own eyes. I'm here to report to you that I've seen them with my own eyes. I'm not reporting to you something I saw on YouTube. I'm not reporting to some nonsense about UFOs. I'm channeling UFOs. I'm going out looking at things. I'm coming back and telling you what I saw. When you gotta fight, okay, my whole life.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: When I saw a fight coming, I get in shape for it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: I trained for it, you know. And That's what I'm doing right now, guys. I'm training for this fight. I want to get as much people behind us as we can we can all get together three bucks each man by the way too, you know, I mean, get these donations behind our show here. It helps. We're gonna get Burnie on the show stuff like that as well. Okay, it gets me more access to the candidate, all right, all right, wink wink, Okay, we get more access to the candidate. We get more more information, more access in the future, get it, guys. So listen, that's the plan, right, We're all gonna get together on this. We're gonna put aside these fantasies about the Ao Knaki and then it's these crazy people. And you know what was these people the carry cassidy is, you know, telling you, oh, we can't do nothing because it's ruled from off planet. You know, all that nonsense. Let's put let's shake our heads real hard, smack ourselves in the face, and say, let's forget about all that. Okay, let's get serious here, nuts and bolts. Let's get back to reality. Let's snap out of it, okay, and stop believing all this awake and away nonsense out there telling you that you can't do anything, and that the game is so rigged and they're so big and powerful that we don't have a choice, and they're tapping our phones through space aliens on a kind of crap. All right, let's get serious. We got the Iowa caucus coming up. We can win Iowa if we win New Hampshire. We got in the bag. We went Iowa, win New Hampshire. We're on a roll. We can take down this Clinton crime machine. Two million of us behind this campaign so far, making little donations, millions showing up at these rallies. Go to these rallies. You talk to these people. They know what they're talking about. They're tuned in guys. They're not gonna look at you like you're crazy when you're talking about the one percent and how we're getting screwed. They're not gonna look at you like you're crazy. When you talk about a guy like Fred Ray Gray or a guy like Reverend Panting. They're gonna say, really, what can I do? I've been there, I've talked to them, not on YouTube, physically. Go to a Clinton rally, a bunch of hacks, hacks and people wandering around. We went to the Clinton march at the first debate at the Old Union people standing around Old Union people just got paid five ten bucks fifteen bucks to be there. Hey, everything, we had nothing more enthusiasm. They weren't marching around, We were marching all over the place. We got we got an army, guys at our disposal right now, people marching in the street. Okay, marching for fifteen dollars an hour? Right, we got them right now. And what's our excuse that we're not using them? Oh, Bernie's says, you know, Bernie's going to control Bernie. It is okay, fine, everything's not perfect, guys, all right, but we got a movement. We got a movement that is moving doing something, not sitting on their asses talking, not sitting around watching YouTube. Get the fifteenth. What a kind of accomplishment would it be if we got fifteen dollars an hour, which means that are the people you know and the people I know all got fifteen dollars an hour in their pocket? Right to go into your store, to go into my store and buy something from you, donate to my member section. Okay, you know how many people listen to me right now, working, you know, making eight bucks an hour that would love to subscribe to it. I can and broke my job sucks, right, Get them fifteen bucks an hour and hour.
Speaker 2: We can do it.
Speaker 7: Wait, I can go on or not. They're talking about how it's a problem that we're paying two bucks together. The gasoline is twenty dollars a barrel, twenty seven dollars a barrel. And they said, oh no, this is terrible because of the stock market. Oh no, the stock market is gonna go down. Did you know that only forty percent of the people in this country have any money in the stock market whatsoever, And a great majority of them it's because of their four and one K or their pension or whatever is invested in the stock market, and they're in that equation that they're invested. They have invested interest in the stock market. You're trying to tell me that I'm better off because forty percent of this country got some money in the stock market's going to go down a couple of bucks, that it's better off that they don't lose a couple of bucks. That I gotta spend twice the amount of money when I'm filling up my gas tank. All right, right, these are things we can demand. Okay, once we get these little demands now, okay, right, And it's not just giving money to you, give a little three dollars to five dollars and not asking for a lot of money. That because just the fact that more people have donated to the Bernie Sanders campaign that have donated to any other campaign in history. Small donations. There's leaving a little option in it. Donate three dollars a week until Iowa. You know, gotta win Iowa. Let's shake them up. Let's shake them up.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: It showed them that when we're not a bunch of punks, okay, then we're not gonna just keep bending over and taking what they put to us. Okay. I saw you guys in a chat room tonight. You were talking about all man. Oh boy, if Ray Grey getting screwed over there in Michigan, this guy getting screwed. Okay, three bucks is a really good investment, man, to get free health care. It's a really good investment to break up these freaking banks.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: You know that, you gotta they're screwing over so much with these overdraft fees and all this stuff they're doing. Man, we need someone over there. But you know, in the seventies they didn't get away with that kind of stuff. We had people like Ralph Nader and Consumer Department. There was hearings and stuff we could do. We can get back to that, but we have to take out the campaign finance reform. We need these kinds of things. We need to take out the money these bought politicians. And this is a first step. I'm not saying it's a solution to everything. And please don't go nitpicking at the guys that are trying to do something. You know, like a it's a problem. You know when people someone wants to step out and try and lead a movement and people want to nitpick on them. You know, no one's perfect, but we we but this can be done. And I've testified to you tonight firsthand that I've seen it in the Sarah Palin case. She was gonna run for president. She could have ran for president, but she didn't because some people, someone stood up to her and dug up some dirt on her. And these things can be done. Plenty of dirt on Trump. Okay. You know what, man, if at the next Trump rally, if thirty of us showed up down and we started screaming, what about Jeffrey Epstein, If at the next Clinton rally, ten of us were in there screaming what about Jeffrey Epstein. That has to get reported on the news, okay, because I'll report it here and it'll go viral. We can make it go viral. Okay. I know a lot of people have to report on on Naki and the chemtrails and all that kind of stuff. But lighting snow on fire. Remember a couple of years ago, there were lighting the snow. Look snow burns.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 7: I take my putane lighter and oh look at burns. Oh my god, it doesn't melt, it burns. Oh my good. That's because of the it's artificial snow, you know. So I think I got out the story about Sarah Palin pretty good, and I think I got out almost all of that. What I wanted to explain to you, a little funny side note to that story is I actually could have gone down to I was going to go to Congress and testify in person to my findings. But at the last second, they gave me a credit card machine that I needed to create a report from the data and that credit card machine and I had never done it before. So we had to do all this research and find out how to do it, and figure out how to do it, and we're working on it. And it was kind of funny because the day I was working on it, I was interviewed on a radio station broadly, are you saying that my audio is popping? I was interviewed on this radio station in Australia that was talking about in fact, you can find it. It's called Phil Adobe. It's on YouTube at Opperman Phil Adobe, something like that, or digital forensics. And so he was telling me there's a story going on in Australia with some MP or I think they call him over their PMS or whatever, was claiming that his cell phone was cloned and that's why there was on these escorts services and prostitutes on his phone.
Speaker 1: Locks.
Speaker 7: He wasn't calling him, the guy who cloned his phone was calling. So, you know, it was a fun, little lighthearted interview. And I said to him said, you know, you know, uh, send me the phone. I said, I'll, I'll what do you quote to send me the phone and I'll examine and i'll send a report for I'll do this. Tell him I'll help him out. I'll do it for free. And I just if he's claiming that his phone was cloned, I'll help him out. And I had mentioned that you know, I'm supposed to be testifying at a congressional investigation tomorrow, right, So this was all over the news in Australia on TV and everything that this US congressional investigator was going to examine this MP's phone for free. Like I guess they didn't get my joke, you know, because it was kind of a lot of one of the little side note nutty deals that went on during the whole Sarah Palin fiasco. But we did turn up some dirt on some corrupt and what I found out about the US Secret Service too. And I was too because I was also involved in on one two with the Salahis with the DC gate crashes too and their testimony before Congress. So I was involved in two congressional hearings that involved US Secret Service misbehavior. And I've found out that the U S Secret Service is a real bunch of drunken shenanigans going on with that bunch. And you wouldn't believe. You could just google some of the stuff out there that's been going on with those guys, and they're drunken parties in Utah. At the ICs in Utah, they were having drunken parties forty year old men, forty five to fifty year old men having parties with seventeen year old girls, high school kids, and they at their hotel rooms at the Olympics. Didn't guard any Olympics. This isn't a secret. This is well known that this went on and give an alcohol to minor teenage girls. You and me would be in the stuff about they're waking up drunk pass down in the street in Washington, d C. With their you know, their gun got stolen. Crazy stuff went on with these secret service atations. So I don't know what's going on with that. Okay, yeah right, yeah, I heard that too. You I watched it Biden swim nudes. So the moral of the story is, guys, and what I wanted to get out tonight is we can have a political revolution. I've seen it firsthand that these people are not bulletproof or not not bulletproof. They're not the set in stone. Okay, we can make a difference. And I've learned firsthand too as well that when the president is in office, they do create some policy on their own. It's not all controlled that I think. I believe all these things as reality that I've found out firsthand in my years. This last year's a couple of work of talking to people in high level K Street lawyers and stuff like that, and people have talked to on the show and off the show from having this plan for so I'm encouraged. Okay, I'm encouraged, and I'm encouraging you to go out. Let's make a difference. Okay, guys, don't forget the member section. There's a lot of new content in there. Trying to get out as much as I can. It's been really busy. Tomorrow, Victoria, we're going to She's a auditioning for a new high school, so you know, and it's a really good opportunity for her to shedn't be taking a liberal arts major where she'll be debating for this school and she'll be writing. You know, she wants to be like a columnist or a writer or something like that. And I think you've seen her talent on the radio. She was very talented. So keep us in your prayers for that.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 7: One more thing too, Victoria had a childhood friend who was like my own daughter. To tell you the truth. She was in my home every single day when she was a little We celebrated her birthday. I would buy the birthday cake. And she celebrated Christmas in her home too, And she had a really terrible crisis today in her life. And her name is Haley, and I would just ask everybody to pray for Haley, sweet kid who's just had such a rough life and just got dealt another really cruel blow to her life. And so keep her in your prayers, please for comfort and for a strength, Okay, as much strength as God can give. Guys, I love you all. I'll see on a fr American Freedom Radio tomorrow three pm. We're doing a show about Paul is dead. Tina Forster coming back, and we're gonna be talking about Paul is dead and how he was swapped out, and also about the other political leaders and stuff like that that are clearly have been swapped out, like Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden. A lot of them are very obviously had dopal angers and doubles and all kinds of fun stuff I believe. I mean, let's get into this and I'll talk to her about the Putin, because I'm convinced that this is not the same putin. If if you go to Google images and you look up fake Putins or double putins. How many putins are there Vladimir Putin. I'm talking about the KGB agent that so many people on alternative media think he's a hero, this KGV agent. You know, it was just there was just a court ruling that said he was probably behind the murder of some ex KGB agent. And uh, you know, well, but alternative media, Oh no, but you see how tough he is. We wrestles bears and he rides around with his shirt off, rides a horse, you know. Obama rides a little bicycle with a little homa on. Oh boy, I want him to lead our country so he can kill us. All right, guys, Oh boy, I wonder I should kill another ten minutes. Any questions from the chat room or any comments or anything like that, I want to say, Stephen Hawkins and Manson, I've been switched. That's very possible. Okay, let's see announcements. That's pretty much it for announcements, except that the new thing is American Freedom Radio Saturdays afternoon three a pm. By the way, the more people that tune into their live I can probably get a better time slot than three in the afternoon. I'm sure, we're gonna be making a little splash over there because we've gotten so much traffic from that. You have no idea. It's just been phenomenal. I haven't had a boost like this in a long long time. Well yeah, okay, real quick, we got five minutes, nine minutes left, and Tommy from the chatroom. It says talk about the price of oil, not the price of oil. But the fact is, okay, that oil is a national resource. Okay. Now, this is what I'm saying, is not what Bernie is saying. Is what I'm saying. It's a national resource. It should be owned by all the people equally. Okay. It should not be owned by some big company that four hundred years or you know, in eighteen hundreds they got to it first because they had slaves, and they had the trains, and they had the expensive horses and stuff like that, so they could get there, and they had the equipment a drill for it. So now they own it forever, okay, And that belongs to these few little families. No, it's under the same ground that I stand on, that you stand on, that we live on, we have our homes on. It's owned by all that's equally, just like the water, just like the air. So there's no reason why private companies should control that natural resource. The oil industry is the richest industry out there now. Not only do these few little companies get to keep all those billions and billions of dollars, and you know the influence they have two over the auto industry, and you know, killing the electric car and killing you know, other kind of solar power and stuff like that. They want to keep everything on this fossil fuel. If we nationalize the oil company like they did in Venezuela. Okay, in Venezuela, at one time gasoline was eleven cents a gallon. Okay, now that'll never happen here in the United States. We can get it down to my fifty cents a gallon. It should be right now, dollar gallon right now. There's no excuse why it should not be a dollar gallon right now. Once we can get all those profits, the oil industry profits circulated back into the economy, not in the hands of a few lazy stockholders that never worked a day in their freaking life or people that inherited this. This get it back circulated amongst the people here and the price of gasoline is down to fifty cents a gall That causes a reduction in the price of all goods and services. You want to buy tomatoes, Tomatoes is gonna be like fifty cents cheaper beer. The price of beer will go down drastically. You have no idea what you'll go down because it's all shipping it driving around. That's whe all this stuff goes. The other little simple thing we could snap our fingers man and solve this country's economy is doubling the tax on the top one percent right now. The top one percent in this country pays seventy percent of the taxes, but they are only paying ten percent tax, twelve percent tax. They're not paying thirty percent like you and I are paying. If they were just to pay the same rate that you and I pay right now, revenue would increase by forty percent. It would go from seventy percent to one hundred and forty percent. They would because we're doubling it right now, they're paying one hundred and forty percent of the revenue is coming in by the one percent. The rest of us have to pay no tax.
Speaker 2: We pay zero tax.
Speaker 7: Anybody making less than ten million a year, pays zero tax, okay, and the revenue still increases by forty percent. Now, they got a little trick where they tell you and they'll say, even if the one percent were to triple their tax, ten times their tax, that will not affect the national debt one little bit. We're not talking about the national debt. The national debts not being affected now one percent, it gets up to one hundred and forty percent. We double their tax. Now we're whittling away a little bit at the national debt. We weren't before. But the one percent, Why is there so much waste in government? Why is are these defense contracts and all this stuff like that, all these boondoggles and this pork barrel? Why is why is all that tax money getting stolen right now and these bills being prepared. It's because the one percent are stealing that money. You and me aren't getting that money. We're not getting cut of that pie. They getting it once they have to foot the bill for that. You think they're going to continue that game and making up all that crapping and loundering all that money through Congress. No, they don't have to, because they can save just by not telling the same congressmen, they got in their pockets saying, hey, don't waste that money anymore, because I'm you know, I gotta pay the time. I'm footing the bill for that now. So right, so now, now we've reduced the spending, we've increased the revenue, and every mint three hundred and sixty million of us, the ninety nine percent, have double the amount of cash in our pockets, in our paycheck every week because we're no longer being taxed. We got double the amount of money we had before. Gasoline is down, all prices of goods and services are down. We all have double the money in our pocket and we have increased revenue because the one percent are not paying their fish shire that they haven't paid all all this time. Now, how simple is that. There's a couple other little things we can be doing. There is an industry in this country so powerful that if you mention their name, they will shut you down. Because it's happened to me. But they take a cut, and you can probably figure out what I'm talking about. They take a cut on every transaction that is done by plastic in this country. They get up to three percent they get of every transaction. When you go and you use your credit card, you use your debit card in the store. Sure you think you're paying with money. The merchant has to pay. This industry, which is owned by one company, owns sixty percent of that industry. One company. If you mentioned their name, they shut you. They put you out of business the next day. First of all, this isn't in the constitution. It's some constitutional they're gonna take a cut on the financial transactions. They're not printing money. You know, there's no backing for this. What authority do they have to do this? The government could take over that industry in a minute. Okay, there's other things too, you know, like government things. See, socialism is not about welfare and food stamps and that kind of stuff. You take that out of your mind. Okay, there's going to be poor people that need help no matter what, whether you're under capitalism or socialism, or communism or fascism. Okay, the only thing is when you're under fascism. Then you got these guys that're believe in eugenics. In a eugenics right, is that's the word? Not eugenics the survival of the fittest where they kill off the weakest ones. It's eugenics. Yeah, I think that's the phrase I'm thinking of anyway. So unless you believe in exterminating these weak and these poor and those that are unable to work, no matter what system of government are under, whether it's capitalism, socialism, communism, or fascism, these there are people that are going to be needed to be taken care of. Okay, So let's just take that out of the equation. But there's certain things you could do with a socialist government. The government could hire people to create toilet paper and soap and toothbrushes, the basic essentials. Okay. And if you're making good money, you got a lot of money in your pocket, you can go to the store and you can buy the fancy soap and buy the fancy toilet paper. But if you don't have that money, we can put people to work making those government supplying. You got have a government store that sells this crap, you know, and then all the cads of the makephone you're shopping at that government store, that cheap telebaby, okay, who cares?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 7: The people will be able to wipe their butts with cheap toilet paper. Man right to live and survive. The basics. What do we come to in this country that you can walk into a Starbucks and pay five ten dollars for a cup of coff and you're walking over a homeless guy to get in there.
Speaker 1: What's becoming?
Speaker 7: Where's our humanity that we can live this way? I remember when I was a kid, I was like ninety eight years old, you know, even younger, and we were driving in the car with my father. My grandma was in the car, my mother and car. My sister was in the car, and we saw a guy driving down in the bronx and there was a homeless guy, a bum, eating out of the garbage pail. And we all got sick to our stomach saying, oh, look at oh, look at that. My god, he's eating out of the garbage pail. Oh. We were six for the rest of the day. How could you do that? I can't even put your mouth on it. Now we walk past it ten times a day and we think nothing that our fellow man is dying in the street. And then you got a guy like Donald Trump with golden faucets and gold layered curtains molest them little kids, guys. Let's you know, allegedly, you know, with his buddy Jeffrey Epstein, and we know what's going on with that, you know, and it's are here. They're gonna put on TV and we're gonna treat this like it's normal. There's a lot of stuff we can do basic human survival. Like you know, when you you get tickets, right and they say, we'll go down and work off your tickets by cleaning by the side of the road. We can do that same thing to pay off a water bill. If you can't pay your electric bill, they should have a program where you can go and work and clean the sidewalks or something like that and then pick up the weeds to you don't get your electricity shut off, you don't get your gas shut offf you don't have your water shut off, that you can, you know, and if you can't, if you have to sit in stuff envelopes, you know you can do that. At least give people that option. Not everybody can do it. Some people are invalid, some people are disabled they can't do it. But some people can't. These are common sense solutions, guys, And I'm sure everybody listening to the show can think of a thousand more things that could be done to help our fellow man to help each other, you know, not to be the one greed absorbing, sucking all the oxygen out of the earth and taking everything for themselves. He's greedy, hoarding. You know what, what can we do right now? We got a guy who's leading. We got a guy out in front who's walking in the right direction. He's walking in the left direction, actually, but he's walking. He's marching, and he's got two million people behind him right now, and they're all thinking the same thing. They're all saying, that's the same thing. This is no good. We gotta overturn what's going on now. Okay, he's the other perfect guy, not the perfect, he's not the Messiah. Okay, he didn't come down from a cloud. Okay, he came from Vermont, from by way of Brooklyn. Okay, he came from Vermont with a bagel in his head. Okay, But here we got this guy who is marching in the right direction. We got two million people right behind him. We're all going in the same direction. Now, we got our guys, a little coup tougher guys in a background. They gonna jump in the back of this package, bringing black lives matters. Were bringing the old you know, the old guys. You know, let's do this. Let's all march in that same direction. Guys, three bucks out of your pocket tonight, you donate to Bernie standards. We're making a statement. It's three bucks, you know. It's a first step in the right direction. We all get on in the streets. We march with Bernie. March for fifteen dollars. Look it up, man, they got marches for fifteen dollars in every city you know.
Speaker 1: Look it up.
Speaker 7: And it's not about fast food workers either, man. This is about workers, the homecare workers, cashiers, salesman, waitresses. It's not all fast food workers. That's a trick. Don't fall for that. Everyone who works at the supermarkets making less than making minimum wage Walmart, they're all making minimum wage. So it's not just fast food workers about flipping burgers and they deserve to make three dollars five dollars an hour. Okay, it's much more developed than that, guys. I'm way over time tonight. I gotta eat some food. Thank you for letting me ramble and rant tonight. The chat room was very supportive. I really appreciate it. Tomorrow afternoon, at three pm, Tina Foster. Paul is dead. I believe Paul swapped out and you know who I think did it? Say it tomorrow after at three o'clock, same time, same channel byte.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Sherwin Williams.
Speaker 5: So I can get thirty percent off paint, yes, and thirty percent off stains.
Speaker 1: You bet?
Speaker 2: Party time? Yeah? Oh, party time the color.
Speaker 7: I'd like three gallons in party time?
Speaker 2: Please? You got it?
Speaker 8: Ask Sherwyn Williams May seventeenth through June third and save thirty percent on paints and stains with sale prices starting at twenty six ninety four only at your local Sherwin Williams store. Retail sales only, some exclusions. Flicy Store for details.
Speaker 1: Did you see that game last night?
Speaker 2: Ooh, Instant Classic.
Speaker 3: I can't believe how much Burton was sweating in the ninth You could see each bead.
Speaker 1: Dripping off his bread.
Speaker 2: I didn't see him sweating.
Speaker 3: My girlfriend was blown away by his clear skin. She kept going on and on about what his daily regime is. It was pretty impressive. I'm sure you notice that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't notice his smooth skin.
Speaker 3: Either you don't have a girlfriend or you don't have direct TV.
Speaker 4: I don't have either. Actually, wow, really live.
Speaker 5: Sports that aren't in four K are just kind of TV only. Direct TV has the most live sports in four K. Don't just kind of TV. Direct TV switch condition get one hundred dollars reward card limited four K POKAT and that way requires entertainment backt your higher compatible equipment re boar card with twenty four month agreement mainteen service mbdement in seventy five days, corn within four weeks and six thirty twenty nineteen. Select markets only requires two drink set a minimum forty seven dollars for a month or twelve months after THISCT prices higher in second year New residential customers oone equipmently sacurvation installation, early termination, equipment hotturney, other cards and restrictions to fly