Speaker 1: Bye BO five. I think you. I have k r C the talk station, Happy Tuesday s vation. Well, No, Ja's in a good mood this morning. How you feeling huh? Brian Thomas glad to be here. Feeling a little bit better mood myself today. Thank you very much for indulging me and dealing with my I don't know what state of mind I had in over the weekend through yesterday, but appreciate you tolerating me, and I feel slightly better today. Don't know what the reason is for the blue funk, That's what I would like to call blue funk. And this kind of things can hit you, I mean related to absolutely nothing. So uh. Anyway, I was really excited to see this morning. Enjoying talking to guests as much as I do, rather than hearing the sound of my own voice. Brad Wedstrip joseahs civilian Brad Webster, brother than retired Congressman Brad Wedstrip, So Brad Winster with a civilian cap on. He'll be in studio. We're talking all the issues I thought. I mean, I enjoy his thoughts and insights on what's going on in the world. So we'll do that at seven oh five Inside scoop with bright Bart News. It is Tuesday. We do it every Tuesday at eight oh five. Today the Tech editor returns Colin Maydine talk about musk derangement syndrome. The Daniel Davis Steve Dive every Tuesday at eight thirty with the retired Lieutenant Colonel the latest of course on Russia and Ukraine and doctor Meghan Frew are asked the expert from the Clinic of Doctors Peck and Frew outstanding dynasty. Is you gotta love having her as your dentist. Nothing to say anything wrong with doctor Pack because of course he's a genius when it comes to cosmetic dentistry and she's working on that and working with the genius and honing her costhmetic denneries dentistry skills as well. So wonderful dynamic duo of dentistry as I like to refer to them. And she is a just a charming, charming, charming lady. So eight to fifty with her, anytime with you if you want to call five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, Joe open the phone lines up so we can take callers if they want to call eight hundred eighty two to three talk pound five to fifty on AT and T phones. Remember Joe started the program with that SoundBite, so be nice to Joe. You might want to plan on doing that for the next several days, if not weeks anyhow, Uh And I guess I'll start with this as I was looking at, you know, all the wonderful I love that that Elon Musk is exposing all this fraud, waste and abuse. Now, obviously that's got people's dander up, and for ire for reasons that I don't understand. Maybe it's just this you know, existential threat that democrats have or these left wing you know, non governmental organizations have that their funding is drying up. But this whole burning of Teslas is in just absolute backcrap in sanity, It doesn't make any sense. Apparently they found some incendiary devices in an Austin dealership Tesla dealership. So far, the Department of Homeland Security has concluded that our Attorney General Pambody anyway looking into these that is not coordinated. At least, they haven't discovered a coordinated effort so far, which I keep saying, if people are out there coordinating the destruction of Teslas, engaging in criminal activity. It is that you're going to get well charged. And she is promising to charge folks and go after them, and also Pambondi threatening to prosecute those out there committing fraud by stealing government dollars. And it's gaining some bipartisan effort. There's a new bipartisan proposal that well, going after medicare fraud. A Republican and a Democrat have got to get out to propose a bill the mandate state government see if Social Security death master files and share them with the physicians who are providing medicare to people, and to not provide it to dead people because there's all kinds of fraud about that. So bipartis an efforts to do that. There's a theater are Dari Drymple I think is his last name, Daryl Limple. Anyway, he's a doctor, but he is a brilliant man in the sense that he wrote this opinion piece about smashing tessels. I know it's not going to say the planet approve a point, and it was just a brilliant analysis commentary. It's one of the characteristics of our age is both the intensity and the shallowness in with which people hold their opinions and likewise experience their emotions. They are inclined to believe that the more vehemently they express themselves, the more strongly and sincerely they believe, or deeply they feel. When the opposite is often nearer the truth, it's not surprising then, that gestures take the place of thought. The reaction against Tesla cars is a case in point. Not very long ago, they were considered a powerful tool in saving the planet from the ravages of climate change, which was believed by many to be the greatest threat facing humanity, indeed threatening with total extinction. Now, a few months later, they're the symbols of absolute evil because of their connection with Elon Musk, and the people who a few months ago were helping to save the planet are now trading them in, refusing to buy another, or even vandalizing them wherever they find them. First, let me say I have no shares in the companies, so I have no personal actrogrind. Second, admit that a certain skepticism about the supposed benefits with the switch to electric vehicles, even if the theory of anthropogenic global warming caused by carbon dioxide emission were wholly correct, I'm not sure that the balance would be entirely in favor of electric vehicles, though I admit to not having studied the question closely or having the technical combinence to do so. But where is all the electricity to power them to come from? And what is the cost and pollution of ensuring sufficient outlets for recharging? Are not the batteries produced with the mineral's mind, often in abominable and highly polluting conditions, and largely fabricated In a country China that is building coal fired power stations in order to keep up with demand, Our electric figles not extremely heavy, possibly to the detriment of infrastructure. How will the batteries be recycled? And so on and so forth? No doubt there will be technical solutions of these problems. And let us assume, as until very recently it was assumed that the purchase of a Tesla car was virtuous from the point of view of saving the biosphere of the planet from further degradation. What sense would it then make to trade in such a car already in your possession because of a fit of rage or discussed against the chief executive of the company that made it. The argument in favor electric cars is that we humans face and excess central crisis. The seas arise and the glaciers and ice caps are melting. Insect born diseases are spreading, islands are sinking. Species are going extinct, the polar bears are sweltering, heat stroke is becoming epidemic, and New York will soon be underwater. This is surely not a time for empty gestures, let alone for harmful ones. What does trading in a tesla do for the health of the planet, which only a short time ago needed you to purchase such a car in order to save it from the harms done by the internal combustion engine. Seems to me unlikely that those who trade in their teslas, which is still in perfect working order, will go without a personal vehicle for very long. They will have to buy another, and after all, conditions of modern life make the possession of such a vehicle essential for the majority of the population, the replacement vehicle will come at considerable cost to the environment, which shortly before was cherished, at least in theory, like a newborn infant in intensive care. Meanwhile, the traded in vehicle, though perfectly usable, might very well remain unsold, given the sentiment against Tesla that is now commonplace. If it's not sold, it'll eventually have to be scrapped, which is not the best outcome for the planet. The difficulty of selling it will be all the greater because of the fear of vandalism or social disapprobation that any purchasers will now have. And in any case, sales of secondhand electric cars were already plummeing before the turn against Tesla, they were not as easy to shift because of increasing consumer skepticism. As for the vandalism itself, it is a manifestation but growing lack as self control when it comes to expression of disapproval, statutes are pulled down, paintings to face chief executives, menace, death threats posted, all in the name of a supposed moral purification. But a Tesla car is someone's property. He or she might be very proud of it, or have gone to some sacrifice to buy it. For the vandal none of this isn't any importance. Most tests slowers are comparatively well Often the well off are legitimate targets of hatred even without their Teslas. Now, if anyone really believe that humanity faced an existential environmental crisis, arguments against destroying or trading in Tesla cars would prevail over distaste for Elon Musk, however strong it might be. After all, he is but a temporary phenomenon, and all that he does may be reverse given the nature of political life in America. But the supposed existential threat he is much larger than that posed by any one man, and we must all do our little bit to prevent the catastrophe that will otherwise overwhelm us. That is the reason, or one of the reasons, that people bought Tesla cars in the first place. The sell off of Tesla cars demonstrates how shallow is this belief in the so called climate emergency. However shrill and emotional many people pronouncements on it, they are soon enough distracted by something else that catches their attention, and that is not untypical of modern life. There are gusts of moral enthusiasms, soon followed by counter blasts of some other enthusiasm. In essence, this is frivolous. But such frivolity is not good fun, as some frivolity is when frivolity is combined with earnestness, which is the appearance of seriousness. Without the substance of seriousness, it can do great harm, among other things, moral frivolity can tear it the fabric of a tear the fabric of a country apart. There are no doubt arguments both in favor of and against electric vehicles, but fear of vandalism should not enter them. No wonderful point, isn't it the truth? And you know my takeaway on all this vandalism in Teslas is they don't really believe the earth is being heated up by your exhalation. It's all a big grand scam, and I would argue perpetuated by our enemies in the world, most notably the Chinese Communist Party, who is the one that is the greatest recipient of MONE money for manufacturing electric vehicles in the first place. They perpetuate that you're going to die abs an electric vehicle, and his points about these electric vehicles not being environmentally healthy is a valid one for a multitude of reasons. And hope to God it doesn't catch on fire, and that you breathe in the toxic, deadly smoke from a battery fire in one of those things coming from five to seventeen fifty five k see DE talk station. All because Elon Musk is finding fraud, waste and abuse in government drable connect the dots on that one. If you can, don't go away, be right back. Here's your channel nine. First morning one. The forecast, Scott, let us see here hit or miss light showers later today, mostly cloudy sky's in a high fifty one, light rain overnight, possibly late evening, mostly cloudy, thirty five tomorrow, partly cloudie. They say it'll be dry for most of the day. Fifty four for the high, thirty three over night with clouds and a little bit of evening rain. Opening day looking like dry conditions and a beautiful sixty two degree high with mostly cloudy skies. That sounds like a good day. Forty three right now for the five KRCD talk station, and then the return of baseball season that is five pointy. If it's a five KRCD talk station, I feel free to call five one, three, seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty three talk time five fifty on ET and T phones. Got that empower you Similar tonight with Scott's Zermon talking about LED lighting and human health apparently not good for us at least the deprivation of red hue light and UV ultra violet rays. We were built over time, with the course of our evolution to need that and it's a healthy part of our body. And since we're all under led lights and incandescent bulbs all the time, you said, there's lots of studies that show that's really bad for you. So more information on that tonight beginning at seven pm and Poweroamerica dot org. Register when you're over at the website and log in from the convenience of your own home. It's the easiest way to do it. Christopher Smithaman and educators be part of the answer or get out of the way the boiled down point that Christopher may during his Smith event yesterday fifty five KRSE dot com for that podcast. Over the phones we go. See what Bobby's got this morning. Bobby, Happy Tuesday to.
Speaker 2: You, Happy Tuesday, my brother, Faith Flag family, and think out.
Speaker 1: Of the box. Okay.
Speaker 3: We want to do the most amount of damage and disarray to the left without any effort. That's what they train you to do. And one thing that would work more than anything is I believe in ad women with all the DEI.
Speaker 2: Taken out of the government and everything. We need to help these women and we need to add them to a lot of different things. One of them is SSS Selective Service system from the ages of eighteen to twenty six. We need to register women per selective service. That doesn't mean military, Sir, this out with firearms. There's all different kind of branches of selective service. They can help this country all times. Medical trades. Put them right there registring. Well, are you blow the top of their heads off? Are you suggesting we bring back the draft?
Speaker 3: Selective service is not part of the draft. We don't have the drafts now. But legally all eighteen to twenty six yearl males are supposed to register.
Speaker 1: Registering is not obligating one to serve. It is only registering any event they are called up to service, which was my comment about the draft. Are you suggesting that they start calling people up to report for active duty, whether in the military or other area of selective service. That's my question.
Speaker 2: No, just registering. And when you read the SSAS it says men and put in their and women, well they need to be registered also.
Speaker 1: I have no with that whatsoever. But well, I mean if it's part, if it's a legal obligation, then them having a problem with it is not going to have any impact. It's just going to rub them the wrong way. Give them something else to complain about. There you go. Well, I'm not sure what impact it would have. Listen, I registered for service and they never called me Bobby. It didn't impact my life one I owed. I just filled out a form when I was eighteen years old. So I add women and women. Yeah, I have no problem with women serving whatsoever. There are many women who have voluntarily signed up and enlisted for a military duty. I think it's a wonderful thing. Many of them profoundly patriotic and have signed up because they are now eligible to. There are jobs that women can perform in the military, and I presume that they do a decent job at it, or they wouldn't be like, for example, behind the stick of a helicopter or engagement. I agree, yeah, yeah, yeah, they do a great job and they serve the country. Well.
Speaker 2: The one thing I'm saying is these left wing democrats do not want their daughters registered. And all you got to do is register their name, and that way you would be able to find out a lot of.
Speaker 1: Things about people like what, Well.
Speaker 2: For example, the parents, most women that are them that to come out of college that have degrees.
Speaker 3: Vote Democrat. Yeah, they don't want their daughters and stuff regiments. Well, I'll get into the top of their heads off.
Speaker 1: Well, so you just want to crawl inside their head. That's the only your only point on all this. It wouldn't have any impact whatsoever. They wouldn't be called up for the draft unless the draft was re implemented. So you're just saying the idea of them having to register for selective service would would get into their head and cause them to freak out and otherwise act like crazy fools and protesters something correct. All right, Well, you know, stir the pot if you want, Bobby, I don't know that it's a worthy exercise. But in the final analysis, you know, I don't have any problem with people with men and women both serving in the American military or have being having the same obligation. I mean, if we're living in this equal society where men and women are exactly equal and can play sports against each other, why wouldn't they be required to join to sign up for selective service? I mean, seriously, love should be making that argument, right, how come you aren't making women to sign up? We're equal. Flip that point on its head, Appreciate it. Bobby five one three seven, dred and two three Taco Tom five fifty on AT and T funds to do have local stories coming up? Alternatively your phone calls. Either way, we go, will go as soon as I get back. Here's you your channeline first one and one to forecasts hit or miss light showers today is what they're saying. Mostly cloudy sky is fifty one over night low thirty five with a little rain possible late this evening, body all night, partly claude Toamar as well, dry though, fifty four for the high clouds every night, just a slight chance of late evening rain. Wednesday and opening day looking great. Sixty two for the high mostly cloudy skies and dry conditions. Forty four. Right now, I think about KRECD talk station five nine Happy Tuesday five one three seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three Talk found Fight fifty on AT and T phones. If you'd like to comment, love to hear from you. Beyond that, we'll jump over to local stories got few here to go through uh Covington, Kentucky. Wcpo's Bette Brett Braganski, thank you BRED for reporting and letting us know what's going on about this story. A family who filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the Covington daycare where their infant child died claims the facilities employee may have been under the influence of marijuana in their the day their four month old was found unresponsive. Lawsuit claims the Little Treehouse Learning Center was negligent, alleging some employees lack CPR and First Aid training, also a history of safety violations going back years. Allegations point to a traffic stop from earlier that day, which makes the family believe that even more of the faculty that was responsible for their child's death. According to Brandon Vulker, attorney for the family, one of the most difficult calls I had to make to advise my clients of what we had discovered on February seventh, coming to police responded to the Little Treehouse Learning Center for a report of an unresponsive infant. Calls obtained by a WCPO show an employee called nine to one one, telling dispatchers she discovered the child was not breathing while checking on him while he was sleeping. In the family's amended lawsuit, it says that earlier that morning, one of the daycares employees was pulled over for speeding and marijuana possession. For Thomas Police report says the officer quote detected the smell of burnt marijuana clothes quote coming from the car and saw a plastic package of THHC gummies in the woman's purse. Court documents say the officer searched the car and found seven small burnt marijuana roaches in the ashtray. Officer decided and released the woman. Lawsuit said the woman making the nine one one call was the same woman pulled over that day to leaset. HEPO News obtained that call and one of the exchanges with the operator nine one one operator, is there someone else in there helping you? The woman responds, no, I didn't want to freak anybody out. Losson claims the woman was under the influence of marijuana, arguing her actions were a negligent, wanton and or reckless. Said if this came after the child was not properly placed down for a nap and aspirated and ultimately choked. Timeline of the lawsuit says two PM employees gave the infinite bottle to twenty eight they laid him down for a nap. Three thirty nine employees called nine one one because the baby was unresponsive. Nine one one operator, How long do you think he's not been breathing for woman? Maybe thirty minutes? Operator, thirty minutes no breathing woman, Yeah, Tony said, how in the world is there thirty minutes have elapsed before a call is being made to nine to one one. I think it's just my client. Big concern is what in the world was going on? Well, that's disturbing. A driver expected to recover after his car crashed into a train and burst into flames early yesterday morning and corning to Fairfield police and fire officials just before six am the railroad crossing in North Gilmore Road in North Busway Lane. Police of the train was stopped on the track and the driver of the car did not see the train since it was dark and the train was a flat car driver tried to go around the crossing arms and then hit the train. Driver, able to get out of the vehicle on his own, was transported by ambulance to a hospital with minor injuries. No other injuries reported. Car are still involved fully involved when the fire crews arrived and quickly knocked down the flames. Training its cars, not damage, and there was no derailment, spill or a threat to the public, according to Deputy Chief Cohn. Car driver cited for fairey to obey a crossing device. According to police, yeah, driving around the device, It's usually a bad idea. I actually saw that happen in Chicago. Guy and ignored the advice. The train had gone through going like westbound, but the rails remained down, so he thought it was smart to go around the rails, and as he did, a train going eastbound comes zooming through. The guy's life was I mean an inch. If he had delayed, like one little inch, he would have been nailed by that train. Just I'll never forget that. It's like, oh my god. Anyhow, three of the former three or four Claremont County teens who admitted to robbing multiple gun stores in court yesterday for their disposition. Hearings The street took place in Miami and Union townships during the summer of twenty four. Most recent began in the early morning hours of August twenty fifth, last year, court of the juvenile complained from the Claremont County Quarter Common Police. They admitted to multiple charges during the previous court hearing. Two of the three juveniles will spend at least one year in the custody of the High Department of Youth Services. Judge James shrevers so that they will have to be released by the age of twenty one, but how long they stayed in custody is dependent upon each juvenile's behavior. Judge says he looked at each of the team's histories individually. One team given serious youthful offender disposition, which means that if the team causes problems in the juvenile detention, he could be moved to an adult detention center after turning twenty one. Judge Shriver's state of the other team will be held in custody, being taken to a facility, and when he's released and will not be returning home to his family. In court, Judge Drivers said, should they decide to release him at some point, that he'd be released to a residential facility or foster care facility because convinced from what I've read that you are in any position to care for this child. Wow as a tongue lashing. Third juvenile found not found competent to stand trial instead of sending him to Jewey Detention Center. He's under community control for four years and able to live at home. According to the judge, juvenile psychological of evaluation played a role in this, as it was determined that he is not considered a criminally minded youth. Fourth juvenile charging the break in did not appear in court. Judge says restitutions owed to the business that we're broken into. The juveniles stole total more than thirteen thousand dollars. Each is responsible for making sure the full amount is paid, even if the other juveniles failed to pay back their share. Guess they're going to have to get jobs when they get out. Five point thirty six fifty five k City Talk Stations Stack is stupid. Come in up. I hope you can stick around for that or call me either way we want to go. It's okay with me. Just give me a couple of minutes here.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five KRC and iHeart Radio station.
Speaker 1: Channel nine. Weather forecast little light showers to see hit or miss light showers a day, clouds all day, fifty one, overnight mostly cloudy with another wave of light rain that'll be late this evening. Partly cloudy on Wednesday, dry though fifty four clouds over night as well, just a slight chance of late evening rain. Wednesday a little thirty three, then a high of sixty two for opening day, dry and cloudy, forty forty degrees. Right now, it's time for first traffic.
Speaker 5: Probably you see how traffic center for NASA Doctor's Day. We honor the U see health positions who are leading breakthroughs for better Tomorrow's learn more at uce health dot com. Highway traffic and pretty good shape this morning. No accidents to deal with the weather issues inside the two seventy five loop. Most of the rain I'm seen is far south on Cincinnati and belot to seventy five near dry Ridge, Kingram on fifty five k R see Deep talks facial.
Speaker 1: It's five forty fifty five Garcie detalk station. I've one three seven four nine to fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eight to two three talk five fifty on eight andd F phone. So forget fifty five cars dot com. When you're checking out the podcast blog page, getting a book, or listening to the Smith event kind of thing. Make sure you get your iHeart media app. It makes it very convenient to stream all the iHeart content incling the fifty five Carsite morning show, which I truly appreciate and thanks to everybody, I most notably, I just get such a big kick of those folks who listened from out of town. Just warms my heart. You know, I've had like New Hampshire, Gary, or the folks down in Florida. I got quite a few Florida listeners tuning in, got Mississippi James. And anyway, I'm old school man. I think our radio is just computerly local. And I know that I am like an old person when I say something like that, But anyway, it warms my heart.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 1: Let us see here over to the stack of stupid. We've got a Pennsylvania city employee and now I've been arrested after a month's long investigation after she claimed falsely that's someone to placed a noose on her desk. During a news conference, Allentown Police Department announced the arrest of city employee la Tarsha Brown, who police say made a report January tenth, that she reported finding a news on her desk when she showed up her work at City Hall. Criminal investigation was launched following her report to identify the person responsible for placing the news on her desk. During the investigation, please said, uh oh. Surveillance video and building access control records reviewed to identify the city employees present on the third floor of City Hall between the time Brown left work and her arrival the following morning. Officials in Allentown announced Monday yesterday that a city employee has been charged. After each employee was interviewed and was asked if they would provide a boogle swab for DNA testing if necessary, please said, Every city employee agreed, except for Brown, who, well, it's doing it because there it is, yeah, who, officers said, was initially cooperative, but later requested that the investigation be discontinued. Days later, her DNA sample was obtained through a search warrant after the news was submitted to the Pennsylvania State Police Crime Lab for DNA testing. Police determine that her DNA, of course, matched the DNA found on the news. Accord to the forensic report. Police and the release said no other person's DNA profile was found on the evidentiary items involved in this investigation found not facing charges in connection with the news investigation, including tampering with or fabricating physical evidence, and false reports to law enforcement authorities. I guess you can't find racism, you just make it up. Joe, get your ward out. We gave one for abuse of a dog the other day. A woman took a dog into the bathroom at the air and drowned it because she didn't do the paperwork to get the dog on the plane. In order to bring your dog in a flight, airlines require the dog meet certain requirements. This is the news story, like its breed, size and weight, and your dog has to comfortably fit in a carrier under the seat in front of you. Well, recent TikTok video going around showing a woman arguing that her dog can fit into the way too small carrier, indicating that she was following protocol so the two of them could board on their flight. Video with hundreds of thousands of views, it shows the woman sitting in her flight's gate waiting to board, with her dog freely walking around while its owner is sitting The airport employee approached the dog owner and told her that she had to have the car that had to have a carrier that the dog can comfortably fit in if they wanted to get on the plane. And that's when the woman unzipped the small pink carrier, stuffs her dog into it is clearly too big to fit into it, and then shoves his head down in order to successfully zip it. Closed. Employee herd to be singing the video, you can't fly like that. The dog has to be able to move in a full circle, which she cannot do in that carrier. They argued back and forth. Apparently it's easy to see in the video the dog is struggling to move, let alone get comfortable and the very small carrier video ends there, But seems like the employee wasn't having it with this woman Shenanigans, and of course the world in the comments section let her have it, and of course she is now the winner of the award.
Speaker 7: This morning, Perio is the biggest douche of the universe, in all the galaxies.
Speaker 1: There's no bigger douche than you.
Speaker 7: You've reached the top the pinnacle of douche dum, good going due.
Speaker 1: Your dreams have come true. Five forty five and five KRC DE Talk station. More of that well, different stories coming up after this break. Fifty five KRC the tox.
Speaker 8: There's your weather forecast in channel nine. You got some light showers. They're saying hit or miss. I guess that's the occasional shower. Cloudy today, fifty one, cloudy overnight. They'll rain late tonight as we late evening rather over.
Speaker 1: Night lower thirty five, fifty four to the high tomorrow and partly cloudy skies but dry clouds every night. Is a slight chance of late day rain. Thirty three for the low opening day looking like dry conditions with clotty skies, and sixty two for the high. Very comfortable day forty five Right now traffic time from the uc UP Traffic Center.
Speaker 5: For National Doctor's Day Sunday, we honor the UCE Health physicians who are leading breakthroughs for better Tomorrow's learn more right you see help dot com. Highway traffic looking pretty good this morning with no accidents to deal with. North Bend seventy five. Do we find out a barrow linger into downtown that's under seven minutes? In Ben seventy four problem free at cold Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs neat talk station.
Speaker 1: Five p fifty fifty five KRCIT the talk station Happy Tuesday, Full hour with civilian bradwins So we're get to kick out of that. Tail wrote that that on the rundown Gus retired former Congressman Brad Winsrip not really retired though, he's moved on to other things, So we're gonna call him a civilian. Still has got good political observations, and I enjoy the conversations we have and I hope you do too, So stick around for that abstinent phone calls, which we're absent right now. Teacher in Phoenix area elementary schools now facing charges after he urinated in a can in front of his class, exposing himself in the process.
Speaker 9: Do what the hell?
Speaker 1: Sixth grade teacher Kurt Hint And according to authorities, he's fifty two facing four counts of indecent exposure related to the incident that happened in Wilson Elementary School. This is in Phoenix. Core to the paperwork, three of Hinton's students went to the principal's officer report what they saw, well specific their teacher urinating in class. Student told principal and the police that they heard what sounded like falling water, looked over the shoulder, and saw him urinating into a container and seeing his genitalia in the process. Detectives noted that the desk where Hinton was sat was not enclosed, and someone in the class would be able to see his legs and see the legs of anyone seated at the teacher's desk. Taking into custody and brought to the Phoenix Police headquarters and being interviewed, allegedly told police a while in class he did in fact on zip his pants and urinate into a white can, but did not think any students could see what he was doing, while he claimed he was also covering himself. Idiots doing idiot things because they're idiots waiting for that one, Thorty said. Hinton told police that he was new to the school and did not know of a way for someone else to watch his class so they could use the restroom, reportedly telling investigators he decided to urinate in the can like he used to do in the military when he was unable to leave his post. Thority shared that Hinton had also acknowledged it was an error in judgment and not something he had done before, So he's not a recidibus in class urinator. There's no flag for us. Thank you. Joe Livingston, Tennessee couple complained about finding hair in their meal and requested a refund. Hey, look, there were security cameras there which showed that they had actually put the hair in the food themselves in an effort to save money. What why are people going to wake up to the reality that their video cameras literally everywhere. Patrick Jones, manager at the Steel coop, was apologetic and surprised when a customer complained about a large chunk of hair that he found in his food. After the couple complained about finding hair in their meal and requests the refund, security cameras did show that they had planted the hair themselves to save the money. Accorded to Jones in his reaction to local news there at WSMV, it looked like somebody pulled a wat of hair out of their head and placed it right on your plate. That's awful. Jones took the meal of the couple off the couple's bill and apologized, but nearby customer let them know exactly what happened. As the restaurant's security cameras confirmed the woman seemed to pull a chunk of hair from the back of her head and handed it to the man, who then placed the hair on the meal while ensuring nobody around was around to see except the Big Brother video camera that was looming over their head. Once he realized. Once Jones realized what happened, he ran out the front door to try to catch the couple, but turned the corner to see what is described as a surprising sight. The guilty man was on one knee proposing to the woman do what the hell? Okay, After getting over the reality of that, Jones told the couple they were not welcome back in the restaurant again. Owner the restaurant, a woman named Cindy Cooper, decided to post the security camera video online to prove the restaurant isn't always at fault in situations like that, and other businesses should be careful and vigilant about similar claims. Okay, you may be aware of this when I made the news about a week or so ago, but let's go ahead and have another go at the idiots who are burning up Tesla's arsonists who tried to burn down a Tesla charging station and a protest of President Trump and Elon Musk set himself on fire. Instant karma for Daniel Clark Pounder burned down three EV charges in a South Carolina parking lot last Friday, and he scrawled f Trump. Of course he used the elongated full word FCC non compliant. It is as well as long live the Ukraine. What are we now burning Tesla's in the name of Ukraine? Joe? He was seen throwing five I have Molotov cocktails, one of which set him on fire, according to witnesses who saw him running away from the North Charleston Lot. Idiots doing idiot things because their idiot Instant karma. Witnesses said quote that the suspect had accidentally caught their own back on fire while throwing the device. Clark Pounder, mechanic from Jones Island, was arrested later in the day after police issued a public appeal to help find him. Not clear how badly he was burned by the fire. He was a reigned in federal court that afternoon, facing a maximum year of twenty years in prison. Yep Arsenal, do that for you? Fifty five? Was it worth it?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 1: Trump haters and musketers out there of the world. Is it worth it stick around? Plan more to talk about. Apparently the tariffs are working much of the cagrita of the Trump haters. And I'm not a huge fan of tariffs, but apparently the barns some good fruit for us. We've got some of the stories to talk about as well as other things. And your phone calls are always welcome. Five one, three, seven, four ninety two to three Talk Pound Fight fifty on a T and T phones. I'll be back after the news covering Trump's first one hundred days. Every day promises made, the promises kept. Fifty five krs the talk Station.
Speaker 3: It's a voice in the dark, heard daily exactly the things that need to be said.
Speaker 1: Fifty five kr Seed the Talk Station. Six fifty five gar Seed the talk Station. Happy Tuesday. Trian Thomas wishing that we had a live feed of Joe Strekker's facial expressions when we have glitches like that, Poor Joe. You cracked me up, though, brother, that was not Joe's fault. That's where the that's funny facial spre expressions come from. Coming top One hour from now. Brad Winster returns in studio, former congressman, now civilian. We'll get his thoughts and commentaries on things that are going on in the news inside Scoop the Bright Part News Fast forward a couple of hours eight oh five for that. Tech editor Colin Maidin returns of the program to talk about musk derangement syndrome. Yeah, there's a lot of that going on out there. Daniel Davis Deep Dive you always hear from the retired Lieutenant colonel Tuesdays at eight thirty with the latest on Russia and Ukraine and the wonderful and incomparable doctor Megan Fru, one of the dynamic duo of Dynasty Dentistry doctors Peck and Freu. She's joined the program to talk about the latest and cosmetic dentistry dentistry. Generally speaking, she is a terrific, terrific dentist. You'd be in great hands with doctor Freu, that's for sure. And doctor Peck of course. You know I love doctor Packs, a great guy. Doctor Freu a lot easier on the eyes though. Anyway, Yeah, sometimes my internal monologue does creep out. That's me anyway. You know, I've said it before, I'll say it again, no huge fan of tariffs, but I do understand reciprocal tariffs. If somebody else is tariffing our goods, why wouldn't we tariff theirs? Why are they penalizing American goods coming into their country when we don't penalize theirs. It creates an equal playing field, and at least I understand the logic of that. Now. It does have an economic impact on us. Of course, the goods that formerly came in without tariffs are going to cost more, but it does it can bring about some significant behavioral changes, and there is a whole lot of that going on right now. Get a load of the litany of companies that are promising to invest in the United States. Hyundai Car Company announced a twenty billion dollar investment in the United States, one of a multitude of companies that have out expressed desire to now invest in the United States. Their executive chairman of the guy named Chung Lee Sun, with Donald Trump by his side along with Louisiana Governor Jeff Landry, discuss this unsuring plan at the White House the other day. The investment will include a five point only eight billion dollars steel plant in Louisiana. That facility will hire about fourteen hundred employees manufacturing next generation steel that'll be used in the two factories here in the United States to make their electric vehicles. Explained by Chong, the largest US investment Hyundai's ever made, He said, all of these efforts will accelerate the localization of our supply chain in the United States to expand our operations and grow our American workforce. With your leadership, mister President, Hyundai Motor Group is proud to be a strong partner in America's industrial future. How about that. They'll also enhance their automobile manufacturing in Georgia. They will also be investing in advanced artificial intelligence technology companies. Trump, of course, point of the triff tariffs is the cheap factor of factor in the investment. This investment is a clear demonstration that tariffs very strongly work. I hope other things also, but the tariffs are bringing them in at levels that have not been witnessed. Landry, for his part, standing there with the two, said the projects returning to the United States because the President is basically opening up America to fair trade. The reciprocal tariffs, in my opinion, are absolutely genius Landry said, we had a sixty six billion dollar trade deficit with South Korea that was up twenty nine percent from twenty twenty three, so one year increase of twenty nine percent. Last time we had a trade surplus with South Korea nineteen ninety seven. And of course, if you know the stock market, it responded favorably because Trump said he might be adjusting and not implementing some of the tariffs he'd been promising. Moving over to additional investments, Stilantis, which owns Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and ram Brands, reiterated the company's efforts to increase American car manufacturing, reopening a shuttered Illinois plant as soon as twenty twenty seven, Volvo suggesting it may shift production of some of its models into the United States the States because of tariffs, accord to their CEO Jim Rowans, talking with Rowan, Reuter's Rowan said that if the tariff's on export of automobiles from Europe rise to twenty five percent, which is what Trump promised, then in his words, it's a hell of a lot more difficult from a profit perspective. But they pointed out they have plenty of capacity here in the United States that their assembly plants. He said, we have space, paint shops, the building, all of that's there. We just need to make a final decision on which models and which platforms that we would move to the United States. Honda. Honda also claims to be considering producing its next generation Civic Hybrid in Indiana rather than Mexico in order to yes avoid tariffs. White House recently implemented a twenty five percent tariff on all steel and aluminum, and of course President's levies on autobiles from Asia and Europe scheduled to go in effect in April. Maybe, but with the move from some of these companies, maybe it won't be on all of the companies. Various other corporations and foreign governments have also been pledging approximately three trillion dollars in investments here in the United States. Apple, for its part, confirmed last month it will be investing five hundred billion over four years to increase their facilities, poost manufacturing and initiate projects. Navidia and Taiwan Semiconductor manufacturing Company vowed one hundred billion dollars in investments here in the United States. Open Ai, Oracle and japan SoftBank also announced what they call the Stargate Project in January, a one hundred billion dollar investment here in the United States for data centers. And just recently the other day, United Arab Emirates in Saudi Arabia have pledged one point four trillion. That will be the United Arab Emirates on its own and Saudi Arabia six hundred billion dollars in United States investments. Isn't that a wonderful and healthy shift from the prior administration. It's interesting, isn't it. Trump said just the other day that he may soften these reciprocal tariffs, saying I may give a lot of countries breaks. He said the reciprocal tariffs could stop short of his initial pledge to equalize duties with rates on the other nations charge. He said, I'm embarrassed to charge them what they've charged us. These comments came hours after he said the US would impose a twenty five percent tariff on any country buying oil or gas from Venezuela, and that particular tariff relates to well them importing the trade. De Aragua gangs as well as their failure to hold law elections. Said yesterday he would impose a twenty five percent tariff on any country buying oil gas from Venezuela, saying Venezuela has been a very hostile to the United States and the freedoms which we espouse. Therefore, any country the purchases oil and or gas from Venezuela venezuel will be forced to pay a tariff at twenty five percent of the United States on any trade they do with our country. All documentation will be signed and registered, and the terra will take place on April second, twenty twenty five, which he is calling Liberation Day in America. Apparently that would really impact China and India, which are Venezuela's top oil customers. Chinese private refiners have remained among the most resilient buyers of Venezuelan crew because they take advantage of discounted barrels that are subject to global sanctions. So Venezuela, in its desperation, has to sell them at a discount rate, and China takes advantage of that. They've also been selling here to the United States. Under weird reality, we do in can produce our own oil in this country. And of course Donald Trump's all the above strategy and drill baby drill policies mean that we're going to be producing more. But they've been supplying in a major way oil to the United States. The Venezuelans exports, apparently of their crew, reached a new high before the Trump administration ended the joint vengers between Venezuela's state owned Petro Lois and Chevron. Back in February, Trump said he was revoking a license that gave Chevron permission to pump and export Venezuela and oil, arguing that Maduro's government failed to meet the electoral conditions set in the July twenty twenty four Biden administration agreement, which Biden East sanctions back in twenty twenty two, giving Chevron permission to resume operations in exchange for Madua's pledge to work with the opposition parties on democratic reforms, and Trump pointed out back and it's like, no, they didn't do that. According to Trump's statement, then I'm therefore ordering that in the effect I'm sorry, the ineffective and unmet Biden concession agreement be terminated as of March first, with an option to renew. So I just have to ask out low, why is it we would buy Venezuela and oil when we've got our own in Venezuela is a corrupt country. But note that Venezuela has agreed to take back its trade de Uragua gang members as a consequence of the tariff. So the tariffs have worked to some degree interesting reality, which gives Trump the flexibility to soften the tariff's up if he gets what he wants in exchange, he imposes the tariffs, or at least he threatens them, and he makes a list of demands. I'll lease them if you stop doing this to us, quit exporting your gang members and emptying your prisons and sending them to the United States of America. Oh and by the way, if we catch them, find them in the country illegally and they are criminals, we're going to send them back to your country. Accept them, Okay, concession made. I wouldn't hold by breath waiting for madure. I'd hold fair elections. Though we'll see what how that goes. Six sixteen fifty five KRC Detalk Station five one three seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred two three talk TIWN five fifty on eighteen to Fune'll give you one more phone over here. One you're gonna want if you need a service upgrade or any any any electrical work for your home. It's Cullen Electric. They've been around since locally owned and operated, Andrew Cullen's great team has been around since nineteen ninety nine doing all kinds of wonderful services for residential customers in the Greater Cincinnati area. And right now, because of new code changes that went to effect last spring, apparently it's driven the cost of a service upgrade that he says, it's his words through the roof. So it's a perfect time to take advantage of the spring special they've got right now, a twenty percent discount on new service installation for your home. That's twenty percent and off the total job cost, which can save you a heap load of money. Power up your home. Sale means great savings on the service upgrade, and it's applicable to above or below ground residential single family services four hundred amps or less, and it extends the breaker panel and main service upgrades only. You'll get the famous Cullen ten year electric wiring warranty on the installation, but you get that for anything Cullen does for you. Customer service outstanding and it comes at a great discount for that service installation. So if you got yourself one of those used teslas that people are selling out there, and you want to get a charging station in your home, call Andrew Cullen and the team. Here's the number five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one two Online It's Cullen spelled c U L L E N. Cullen Electriccincinnati dot.
Speaker 9: Com, fifty five KRC power.
Speaker 1: Six. It's about KRCD talk stations. It will tribute Thank Beck in twenty twenty two. This is the day that the Foo Fighters drummer died. Trust tracker this black armband on real quick before I go to the phone. Just to remind everybody. Todd Zenzen joins of the program, former Inspector General. He is all over the craziness going on with the greater Cincinnati area, Hamilton County as well as City of Cincinnati. Another appointment you should make is to listen to Citizen Watchdog, which you can find on the iHeartMedia Apple on YouTube, and this most recent episode exposes what they described as clandestine forces at play in the heart of local governance, where sales tax dollars intended for public landmarks were described as ominously repurposed by shadowy five oh one C four groups insights from Hamilton County Commission to niche Street House. He said they peel back the layers of abfuse skations surrounding the new controversial arena proposal, also draw parallels to Norfolk Southern's murky railways sell off and scrutinize aftab pur balls entanglements in this political quagmire. Wow, very illiterative, he is, So there you have it, but a citizen watchdog. And props to Todd Zenzer for being the man who's all over this and the man with the enough skills being the former Inspector General to understand the lunacy Mississippi. James, welcome back to the morning show. He Joe's warnings.
Speaker 11: Oh yes, I will. I'll revisit two of the things I tried to express yesterday and lead the third went off okay, And I was only trying to say that Musk will be better served if he served if he brought out assault approach. Now I'm all fuck cut and finding fraud and reversing stuff that's been going out that should not have been going out. But I still say for his image with that change, So that was harsh to a person that don't like him, whereas if he came out with a surgical knife, that would have went over better. Just to suggest it. Okay, same way, same way with the word a Ponzi scheme, if he'd just changed it to peer med.
Speaker 12: I think that would have went over better to people that don't like him for whatever reason.
Speaker 1: But see they're different. We went over that yesterday. Ponzi scheme is what the social security is. Pyramid scheme is like Amway, where you sell products and then you get people to sell products below you. They work and report to you and give you part of their profits, and then they go out and get other people to work for them and then they take some of the profits and pass on the profits to you. That's a pyramid scheme and that's not social security. So if he called it a pyramid scheme, he will be definitionally inaccurate and it would make him look ignorant. Ponzi scheme is where the dollars coming in go to the prior investors immediately out the door and leaving no money left for the investors that have just come in, that's a ponzi scheme.
Speaker 12: Maybe a third word needs to come in then, is the ponzi scheme is illegal. So are we saying social Security is illegal?
Speaker 1: No, it's it's formed by law. It is a it is actually a legal Ponzi scheme. And when it was set up, it wasn't a ponzi scheme. You got to remember, there were sixteen workers for every single individual taking social Security when it first started, and people died on average like by age sixty six or sixty seven. Guess what modern medicine kicked in and we live a hell of a lot longer than we used to. So people are drawing off social Security well into their eighties now when that wasn't under the original design, and there are only about three or four workers for every person drawing social Security. So it became a ponzi scheme over time, coupled with the fact that the government has borrowed against what is quote unquote you know, the Social Security Trust Fund, you know, and so there's nothing there to draw benefits from except a paltry amount which they say would only last a couple of years if they had to start drawing into it. So you know, you may be offended by the boldness of his statement, but definitionally he is accurate in calling it a Ponzi scheme. It's legal, it's set up by Congress. We have to pay into it by law. But if someone set it up now the way it currently operates, they'd be subject to the Justice Department investigation and probably would be prosecuted for it. If you set it up as a non governmental plan, it would be a Ponzi scheme. So there and as far as they as far as the chainsaw versus scalpel goes, maybe he needs a new marketing person. Maybe he should hire you, because you know what, it might have been a better visual for him to come in with a scalpel, because people are accusing him of taking too much of a hammer and tong approach to the cutbacks, and some of them they had to walk back. Others courts have overruled, and that's still subject to litigation. But you know, hey, he's part of the Trump administration. You know, Trump would never come out with a scalpel. He'd come out with a chainsaw. He probably come out with the two chainsaws, one in each ten But see that's Donald Trump, and you and I would both agree that would be something that wouldn't be visually appealing to many people and not as saleable. Had something more, you know, appealing to the eye been used as a prop, but fair enough appreciate it, Mississippi James six twenty seven Right now fIF five KRCY the talk station. Feel free to call off of your thoughts and comments five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk TUND five fifty on AT and T phones. Another call. Peter Shabria Keloorwiam seven Hill is the only real estate agent I would ever consider hiring buyer's agent sellers agent. He's got the best team in the Tri State and offering plans and programs that nobody ever, ever else offers. So it's a Sabri group finding the perfect dream home. That takes energy, that takes time. You get that energy and time from the agents of the Sabri Group. They go out of their way to make sure you have a five star experience, so much so that if they find you a home and you buy it, they guarantee that you'll love it because if you're there within the first year and you say I don't love this home, I want to get rid of it. They'll sell it for free. That's a guarantee from Peter Shabria Keller Williams seven Hills. Love It or Leave It guarantee is what they call that one. They offer other programs as well. I recommend you check them out on the line at seven zero eight three thousand dot com seven zero eight three thousand dot com. Call them up today five one three seven zero eight three thousand Shabrie spelled C H A b R I S Chivary group in your search engine. You'll find them that way too, and tell them Brian said, Hi when you do get in touch.
Speaker 9: Fifty five KRC wake it.
Speaker 1: Chat and nine weather four ks on and off showers, light showers. They say it'll be clydy today fifty one for the high Claudi overnight as well, light rain possible late this evening, partly Claude tomorrow but dry fifty four. It'll be mostly cloudy overnight, possible rain late in the day tomorrow, evening overnight low at thirty three for opening day, smile sixty two with mostly cloudy sky's dry conditions. Right now, it's forty five degrees and sign for traffic update from Chuck from the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 5: Financial Doctor's Day Sunday, we honor the UCE health physicians who are leading breakthroughs for better Tomorrow's learn more and you see health dot com. Highways not bad this morning. Southbound seventy five continues with no delays through Westchester. I am seeing just a bit of heavier traffic southbound two seventy five to get across the Carrol Cropper Bridge. Not a whole lot of extra time needed. Yep, Chuck Ingram on fifty five K see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six thirty two at fifty five car see talks station. I'm sorry, as responding to uh Marcia who said, just reminded the chainsaw wasn't planned, it was a gift. It just happened. Let me finish up my thoughts here. True, but one doesn't have to use a prop just because one is handed it close enough dramatically. Thank you, Marsha. Though point well taken. Dred Andy two to three talk if you want to call police, feel free. Otherwise, let us take a look at some local stories. Don't ignore crossing gates at where the trains go. Driver expected to recover after his car crashed into a train and then burst into flames. Happened about six am yesterday morning, court of the Fairfield Police and fire officials right there at North Gilmore Road and North Busway Lane, train stopped on the track. According to the cops, the driver of the car didn't see the train since it was dark and the train was a flat car. Nonetheless, the driver tried to go around the crossing arms and that's when he hit the train. He fortunately was able to scramble out of the vehicle on his own and was taken to ambulance. Taken by ambulance to a hospital with minor injuries. Thankfully, no other injuries reported. Car fully in inflamed when the fire crews showed up, but they were able to put it out rather quickly. Training its cars were not damage and there was no derailan spill, or threat to the public, according to the fire chief. Cohn driver cited for favor to obey a crossing device. According to the police, this is just I imagine it's a struggle taking your child off the Daycaren wondering what goes on during the day, And here's a great illustration of why I imagine there's a lot of families out there that have concern of that going on. Family who filed a wrongfull death lawsuit against Covington Daycare where their infant died now is claiming the facilities employee may have been under the influence of marijuana the day they're four month old was found unresponsive. Lawsuit against Little Treehouse Learning Center claims it was negligent a lodging, some employees lacked CPR and first aid training, also a history of safety violations going back here, as are cited new allegations of appoint to a traffic stop from earlier that day, which suggested the family may the facility was responsible for the child's death. Even more so, according to the lawyer, Brandon Bolker, being interviewed by a WCPO, one of the most difficult calls I had to make was to advise my clients of what we discovered. February seventh, coming to police responded the Little Treehouse Learning Center for a report of an unresponsive infant. Calls say an employee called nine one one, telling dispatchers she discovered the child was not breathing while checking on him as he slept in The amended lawsuit. It says earlier that morning, one of the daycarees employees pulled over for speeding as well as marijuana possession. Fort Thomas Police reports that an officer detected the smell of burnt marijuana coming from the car, found a plastic package of THHC gummies and the woman's purse. Officer searched the car and found several small burnt marijuana roaches in the astray, sighted and released the woman officer did. Lawsuit says the woman making the nine to one one call was that same woman that got pulled over for the moving violation and the weed possession, and apparently she had an exchange with the nine to one one officer. Lawsuit climbsed woman was under the influence of marijuana, arguing her actions were negligent, wanton, and or reckless. Said this came after the child was not properly placed down for a nap and aspirated and ultimately choked. Court of the lawsuit, employees gave the infinite bottle at two pm two twenty eight, they laid them down for a nap. At three point thirty nine, the employees called nine one one because the baby was unresponsive in exchange of the nine one one operator who asked, how long do you think he's not been breathing? For woman? Maybe thirty minutes, to which the operator responded thirty minutes no breathing. The woman's response, yeah. In the attorney's words, how in the world is there thirty minutes that have elapsed before a call is being made to nine one one? I just I just my client big concern is what in the world's going on? Yeah, I'd have that same concern. So other authorities are investigating as well well. Six point thirty sixty five KR see detalk station Lawrence. I will be happy to take your call if you can just hang on a minute oount of time in this particular segment. And I have to mention chimneycare, fireplace in stove because it's all about your safety, and what a great time to have your chimney checked out. You're not I presume, maybe it's too much of a presumption, but I presume that you're not using your fireplace, your free standing stove. And if you've got a wood burner, go ahead and take care of your safety before it's time to use it again. No time is a bad time to take to get your chimney taken care of by the Chimneycare, Fireplace and Stove Expert's been around since nineteen eighty eight, a plus with a Better Business Bureau and their Spring special is a wood burning sweep and evaluation. You get the video camera inspection along with a sweep and it's only one sixty nine to ninety nine plus tax. It's a good savings off the regular price. So get that done during this perfect time. To get it done, call two four eight ninety six hundred book your appoinment. You can do it also on their website Chimneycare Co. And if you don't have a wood burner, but you want to make sure you don't have any water damage, get this Spring special which chimneys is free exterior evaluation and protect your chimney from water damage. Book your Appointment'll be happy to come out to your place and check it all out, and I suppose with the wood burning sweeping evaluation they'll do that as well. It is a free inspection and they're great about doing a comprehensive inspection, but why not have it checked out. Water damage may not be known to you the homeowner. That appointment also can schedule can be scheduled online at chimneycarec dot com. Again the number five, one, three, two four eight ninety six hundred.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: This is Jeff for Tri State Men's Health. We're out. The channel nine says a hit, hit or miss light showers their words. Most of the cloud all day high have fifty one, more clouds overnight. It's a little bit of rain late late this evening thirty five. The overnight low fifty four. Are high Tomorrow clouds but dry except late late in the day. Might get a little bit of rain. Overnight low of thirty three with clouds again and then a cloudy opening day but dry in a high sixty two. Sounds like great baseball weather forty five degrees. Right now, it's time for traffic.
Speaker 5: From the ucl Tramfics Center for National Doctor's Day Sunday, we honor the UCEE Health physicians who are leading breakthroughs from better Tomorrow's learn More right you seehealth dot Com. Highway traffic is doing just fine at the moment. I'm not seeing any huge time delays northbound seventy five just beginning to build at Kyle's southbound two seventy five. Slow's just submit at the Carrol Cropper Bridge. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Thanks forty two. I any have a FERCB talk station. It's Tuesday, our former Congress on Wednesday after the tab of thereon news for an hour in studio. Love that he comes in. We'll have a whole variety of topics to talk about and I want to talk to Lawrence. Who's the kind enough to hold over the break? Laurence, thanks for holding. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Thanks Brian.
Speaker 1: Good to be with you.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to encourage everybody in the city today to come out to Covedale at forty nine to ninety Glenway Avenue and check out the mailal at debate tonight between the candidates.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, important that we hear from them. Yeah, excellent reminder. And I'm glad you called Lawrence. That's that's it. What is the address or location? And it's doesn't it start at seven the mayor ol debate.
Speaker 6: That's correct, right, it starts at seven pm. It's going to be at the cove Deal Center of the Foreign Arts forty nine to ninety Glenway Avenue. I'm encouraging everybody to come out and listen to what these candidates have to say. In addition, yeah, edition is that viy. I want to make sure that people know that if you didn't, early voting has already begun as the Friday for voters who live overseas in for military personnel. So we are in that time now where it's almost time to activate. Oh yeah, and we want to make sure that we turn the vote out because traditionally, as you know, when this will election, turnout is extremely low.
Speaker 1: It's sad. It's sad, Low Lawrence. I'm doubling down on that, and it's just sad how few people come out for these these primaries. It's terrible.
Speaker 6: But we do have hope because on April they eight, early voting will begin and also you can start requesting your ask a t dial it now and they'll mail it out to you as just a giteral citizen on dead day if you bring your application. We have to turn Cincinnati around. We see new leadership at the federal level. We still have good leadership at the state level. We have to make sure we have good leadership on the municipal level because by now, I'm not competent in the city hall.
Speaker 1: Lawrence. God bless you for reminding my listeners and including me about the debate tonight and the coming like a freight train attus early voting beginning. Yeah, I agree, really important to get the candidate's ideas and thoughts on the issues. And yes, regardless of who you're thinking about voting for, the Cincinnati does need a change of direction. The financial shenanigans that are going on there that of course Todd Zenz tells us about all the time, needs to stop and needs to be more responsible leadership. Lawrence. I imagine you've got a couple of roads in mind that you would probably like to get fixed as well before we start buying new stuff and things. So thank you, absolutely, thank you very much for making that call today, my friend. I really appreciate it, and I'm sure my listeners do as well. Get out to the debate, and you know, I think we got you know, I like Corey Corey Bowman. I think he's a good guy, and I do believe he's got a big of a big challenge on his plate. He's not a seasoned politician, and you know, he's got some really good ideas though. You can check him out at Coreybowman dot com. But you know, we've seen what I have to have purvoll is all about. We had that railroad sale that I think many people are now regretting, backed by big fat outside money, and I'm now scratching my head wondering where that money came from in light of everything that we've been revealed with Elon musk Doge investigation to us AID for example. Yeah, I'm sure there may be a paper trail from some of those allocations to NGOs back into trying to influence the voter's hearts and minds for that railroad sale. How's that working out for you? Sunset hasn't been paved yet six forty five fifty five care see the talk stations. I can't ever pass up an opportunity to talk about that one. Someday they'll fix it. It'illprive me of my favorite talking point on the deteriorating roads in this city. Affordable medical imaging. Nothing can determined from reminding you that you can save literally literally thousands of dollars by getting your echo cardiogram mri CT scan, ultrascoun lung screening cardiac scoring at Affordable Imaging Services because the hospital charges you a heap load of money. It's almost like they think they've got you. You know, your doctor's going to recommend you go to the imaging department at the hospital, the hospital system that probably owns your physician's practice. When you have a choice, and you can go to Affordable Imaging Services and get right in for that echo cardiogram and not pay thirty five hundred dollars or maybe more, not pay an extra bill for the radiologist report. Just pay five hundred dollars without an enhancement or eight hundred dollars with an enhancement. That's an echo cardiogram. It's that affordable. At Affordable Imaging Services, you and your doctor will both get that radiologist report within forty eight hours. I've had like this is my third scan at Affordable Imaging Services in April, keeping my fingers crossed and is very low overhead. So I'm just telling you ahead of time, don't expect bells and whistles, But look at the same equipment the hospitals use right there, and medical professionals that operate they've been doing it for more than well decades. They've been doing it, and my doctor the images I've got there perfectly fine, not a thing wrong with them. So I save heaploads of money. My friend Chef save three thousand dollars getting a CT scan at Affordable Imaging Services save that much. You got a choice, exercise it. It's your money. Five one three seven, five three eight thousand. Five one three seven five three eight thousand. For all the pricing and other information, check them out online. Go to Affordable Medimaging dot com KRC. Getting ready as iHeart channel and I Weather forecasts calling it hit or miss. Light showers today at clouds all day fifty one, little rain late late today as well, mostly clouds over night time in thirty five, drive a partly cloude in tomorrow fifty four late late in the day, maybe a chance of rain overnight lie thirty three, and come Opening Day, we're gonna have a dry day. It'll be mostly cloudy. It'll be a highest sixty two. Look at forty fort degrees. Right now, it is time for a traffic update. Chuck Broum the uc UP Traffic Center.
Speaker 5: For National Doctor's Day Sunday, we honor the u SEE Health physicians who are leading breakthroughs from better Tomorrow's learn More A. You see howp dot com highway traffic is doing just fine at the moment. I'm not seeing any huge time delays northbound seventy five, just beginning to build at Kyle's southbound two seventy five. Slow's just submit at the Carrol Cropper Bridge. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six fifty one afterty five ker CD talk station. Fred Winster from the top of the our news in studio, looking forward to that. Always enjoy those conversations. I sure hope you do as well. Just an eclectic stack of weirdness. And you know, Democrats may be struggling to figure out why it is that Donald Trump got elected and they are performing very poorly in the polls. They're just incapable of, I guess, being introspective or at least objective about the direction their party has gone and realize that maybe what they're advocating for very strongly in the hill upon which they want to die is rejected by the perhaps the vast majority of Americans. I'm a fan of school choice, and I'm a fan of knowing, well, what's going on with my children, fortunately adults, and they made it through K through twelve and college without incident, at least not major incident. Although my daughter get robbed, did get robbed at gunpoint at Ohio State twice. Thank god God was looking out for her during those things. But don't you think it is an appropriate thing for a school to communicate with you about your child wanting to transition claiming to be another gender? Well, the Fifth Circuit US Court of Appeals, I'm sorry, the US Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit determined that efforts by a Florida middle school to help a minor child socially transition to a different gender behind her parents' backs, we're not sufficiently agreedious to shock the conscience allowing the parents claim to proceed. So it was dismissed. Granted a school officials motion to dismiss the case Little John versus Leon County. I don't want to go into an exercise of constitutional law, but there's a strict scrutiny standard, and that's when a fundamental right is at stake, and there's a lesser standard of scrutiny, which they the administration in this particular case, just have to prove that what they're doing, you know, comports and meets with the goals that they want to achieve. Now, with strict scrutiny standard, it's very, very difficult to meet that burden. But the court determined that no, this was not a fundamental right, even though there have been prior court decisions establishing that, yes, parenthood is in fact an extraordinarily important fundamental right. In twenty twenty, January and Jeffrey Little John's thirteen year old daughter told her mom January that she no longer felt like a girl, same time that three of her daughter's friends at her local middle school also suddenly declared their transgender identity. Well, their daughter was in fact struggling also with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, making online learning a little bit challenging, but of course influenced by her friends as well, I'm sure. Over the next couple of years, the parents claimed that the identity change that she claimed to her parents identity changed four times, saying out loud that she wanted to be another sex. Also then revealed to mom and dad she had met with school administrators and was requesting that her teachers referred to her by a different name. And they them pronouns, and under the school board's gender support guideline, school officials had developed a gender identity related student support plan that's all in caps for and with a little John's daughter, without her parents' involvement, and contrary to their express wishes. So off the court they went. And the court determined this was a legislative issue, a policy or regulation applicable to a larger segment of society, rather than executive issue, a specific active governmental officer application to only one person in nature. And that was the hinge upon which this decision made not a strict scrutiny standard. Therefore, anything the school did, as long as it was reasonable, was deemed AOK. So they were cut out of the picture, completely cut out of the picture. And I can't imagine any parent wanting to be cut out of the picture. You get a very open minded parents out there that do believe a child can change his or her sex. I find that fundamentally against the principles of science, logic, and reason. But you know they're out there, But don't you think they too want to be involved with this sort of transition program. How's this school in the best position for this transition program, this student support plan. Do they have psychologists working there with the psychologists retained by the parents, where they properly vetted? Are they properly trained? Do they have biases against the idea that maybe this isn't a good idea. You wouldn't know you've been cut out of the equation. And it seems to me this is the kind of thing that pisses off logical and reasonable people and makes them want to run away from the Democrat Party because the Democrats are the one that support this kind of nonsense. Have at it, keep going down that road, go ahead and die on that hill. Maybe one of the reasons Donald Trump won the election these crazy social issues that just fly in the face of your logic, your reason, and your fundamental rights as a parent. Six fifty six fifty five KRCD talk station. I'm looking at him. Brad Winstrop in studio. He'll be on after the top of the our news covering Trump's first one hundred days. Every day we stand on the verge of the four greatest years in American history. Fifty five krc D talk station. This reporter is sponsored by the Dwire Company. It's seven oh six were fifty five KRCD talk station, not accounting for the four and a half minute delay we've got here on the fifty five years. We're sure with tell me four cars and brad Winstrip not retired, but showe's gout you labeled as civilian brad Winstrop on the rundowns there, gill mean brad Winstrip. Good to have you back in the show, my dear friend. Always a pleasure. I certainly appreciate you taking the effort to sit across from in the studio as opposed to converse on the telephone. It does make it more interesting and more engaging. And yes we have this sound by Arnold Chorzenegger. Nobody cares if you smoke a joint, unless, of course, you're in charge of daycare facilities where you are caring for infants. It's a sad, sad story. I know you heard it when you were coming in here.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you know, Brian. What was amazing is the traffic stop. Yes, you know where there's the gummy bears, there's the roach clips or whatever. You could smell the marijuana, but it's just a traffic stop. What are we doing?
Speaker 1: Well, apparently she was engaging in some sort of you know, speeding or weaving, or it was a traffic violation that led to the discovery of the various marijuana products in her possession, and presumably I don't know if the cop let her go or maybe I don't know if she was displaying signs of impairment. But anyway, we'll let the lawsuit play out. But I know you had mentioned that coming in. It's like, man, you put so much faith in, so much confidence in the daycare workers that are looking after your children, and your left with this giant looming question mark hanging in over you. Yeah you really are anyhow, Yeah sad. Well, let's start with how you've been, how things going in your life before we dive onto topics. I know you wanted to talk about the late congresswoman you know, I love, I know you had a lot of respect for her. But just give us quick oversight of how things are going in your world. They're going okay.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 13: I got appointed to the President's Intelligence Advisory Board, and as the President said, our role is to restore the integrity of the intelligence community. Along with some of the people I think he's appointed to lead the intelligence agencies like CASHPTEL and John Radcliffe, who I am friends with and so grateful to see them in these positions. So that we've had our first meeting, and that's about all we can say.
Speaker 1: About what we do. I understand security clearance. I did get my security back, so.
Speaker 13: Yeah, back from the congressional security clearance, which is of course interesting. I think I think even getting clearance through Congress there should be some bedding, as we learned with some people on the Intelligence Committee over the years, such as Eric Swallwell perhaps, but that isn't the case.
Speaker 1: But for this we go through the whole thing.
Speaker 13: What was what was helpful to me is a lot of the information was still in there from when I got my military clearance. So you know, they ask everything. You know, who knew you when you lived at the house when you were five years old. Fortunately some of those friends are still alive, right.
Speaker 1: And they do interview them. Yeah, they contact them, and you spend a lot of time with wind Strip and what's he like and you know, is he easy nour? Has he ever been a member of the Communist Party?
Speaker 13: That kind of well that that question isn't in there should be, but it probably did used to be. So I'm doing that in some consulting, and I haven't really even put anything out, but I've had some things come my way, and you know, plan to be working in things national security, bioscience, biotech, biothreats, things along that line, and then obviously health supply chain and injury energy. Those are the things I want to do, Brian, because the things I was working on in Congress.
Speaker 1: And I think it'll be fun to do it on the outside. Well, it'd mean nice to make more money doing the same thing and setting your own agenda in hours and see exactly as schedule is. I'm with the family is important. I know that's one of the reasons why you didn't run for reelection. Just kids get old quickly, don't they They do. And I love waking up at home. I like that I can put my suitcase away once in a while, which I didn't do for twelve years, and I listen. I have no regrets in serving in Congress. People say, was it the chaos. It's like I've been to war. I can handle chaos. You know, let it roll off of you. Just how do you manage it and move on? You engage in it sometimes, but don't let it bring you down. Every second of every day. Well, real quick, you don't have to elaborator, because I know again you wanted to talk about me a lot. But having that security clearance revoked, Donald Trump's revoked a lot of security clearances, What does that mean for Like Hillary Clinton's had her security clearance revoked, she had it up until yesterday or whatever. What did it mean for her to have it? And what is she now deprived of that she otherwise would have had access too? Yeah, you know, that's that's interesting. I guess that you don't just get cut off or because maybe it's another thing that reminds people that they are to adhere to the rules of having a clearance about things that you know, et cetera. But in the privilege, there's no doubt about it. And so a lot of people that have been at high levels, I think formally, what you what you wanted to have happen is someone who was the head of the CIA and you get a new administration, a new head of the CIA in a happier time. Couldn't the former CIA director want to win get age with the current CIA director on issues that would only make sense right transition? Yeah, and I noticed that I don't think the Director Burns of the CIA was on that list, and if you remember you saw him in the transition with John Ratcliffe, say, for example, with COVID, he said, actually, John Ratcliffe, we have more information and we are leaning towards the lab link theory. That is good to have that kind of a baton a handoff in that regard. My personal feeling is that Director Burns wanted to do it sooner, but I think it would have been frowned upon by his boss. How about that. I never have understood the desire to hide that information from American the American public. It just sort of suggests something nefarious. The relationship between the powers that be and the Chinese Communist Party officials who unleashed this horror upon the world. Why would you want to protect them if all the evidence points a little ab What possible gain can you get from giving the public the truth? I mean, more scrutiny should be brought to bear on these types of lads. More scrutiny should be brought to bear on the type of research that was being done. More questions need to be asked about why are we doing this in the first place, when certainly it is conceivable and oh look it happened that these things might be unleashed on the world, and something even far more deadly could be unleashed.
Speaker 13: Well, I think the Biden administration, for a variety of reasons, felt that it would be bad diplomacy to be going after China and blaming them for bad diplomacy. Yeah, yeah, great or hard on diplomacy, I don't know. And I did read an article recently where it's a precedent that had been set maybe about one hundred years ago, but it had been set well maybe fifty years ago, where that was the attitude. It's like, well, don't go after him on this because we got to talk to him about that.
Speaker 1: Okay, all fine, But it also leads to wild speculation that, you know, maybe China's got the goods on people and that they are being threatened, like we're going to release this information of the world, like, for example, hunter Biden's ties to the Chinese Communist Party and some of those other shenanigans. We the Chinese intelligence operations know exactly what he was doing here as well as in Ukraine. And I'm going to hold this out over a threat to you. If you tell anybody that we invented this virus in the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Then we're going to let the world know about what's been going on behind the scenes with your family, your family members, all the LLCs and the layers of corruption and all those suspicious activity reports that the IRS didn't bother investigating, even though the average American would have been investigated. How's that for a threat. Well, I think that's a reasonable thing to make. That's that's called being compromised. Yeah, and look, we certainly saw many things with Hunter, for sure. Clearly, you know, when the President made his final speech, he said Donald Trump is going to be strapped and the country is going to be run by oligarchs. Well, that may be that he's engaging with old oligarchs, if you will, but they're American oligarchs as opposed to some of the oligarchs that the Biden family seemed to have relationships with. Yeah. Well, we pick and choose the oligarchs that we're willing to work with and the ones that we condemn. Russia oligarch's bad, Chinese oligarchs good apparently, and we can go around the world. Nobody has a regime or the freedom and liberty as the way of the United States has, so you're always having to compromise with your the American core values. When you are engaging in trade and relationships with other countries, we just pick and choose the winners and losers. I've been mentioning this a lot of late. How is it if the and the fall of the Soviet Union, we didn't just engage Russia and try to establish, you know, trade relations with them. They got stuff we want. I'm sure we had stuff that they want, like blue jeans for example. You know, we could have had a good relationship with them which was stabilized and the concerns for the European Union that Russia was trying to would overrun them down the road. Instead, we turned it into another Cold War. Now, look what's going on. Why when we embrace since then and you know, engaged in in normalization to trade with China. We embraced the ultimate enemy of the United States of America, the Chinese Communist Party, and we continue to embrace them to prop up their business and their industry. And they have grown.
Speaker 13: I mean there certainly have changed because even where they change the rules kind of like Russia did, where you can stay in charge for longer, and President Chi gets yet another term and probably another term, and so it becomes an entirely different situation than what it was in what nineteen seventy two with Nixon. Maybe that was a mistake. I think people can look back on that and say, maybe we went a little too far. I think I think we have and we have gone too far. We certainly have gone too far from the standpoint of turning so much manufacturing over to China, because we used to complain that, well, they're doing slave labor, we can't do business with them. Exactly Now we just opened it up and that's okay. Why because of the almighty dollar, and they're still doing slave labor. But the reason is multinational corporations can get cheap labor, not have to worry about OSHA pollution, environmental studies, and pay people ten cents an hour to get products manufactured. When we have to, okay, pay union wages, deal with collective bargaining agreements, deal with OSHA, deal with environmental regulations. It just makes it too expensive to do business here, so go to China. And the threat is great on America. The fact that we rely on China for our pharmaceuticals, even our battlefield medicines. How did we get here? And I think that this administration is obviously looking at all of that. So we got to turn this around because we got to be the United States of America. We got to have manufacturing here. The Biden administration was talking about increase in corporate Texas. That is what sends people over to you very much. We'll just use that as an exclamation point as we end this segment and move on. We will get his thoughts and comments about the late Utah Representative Meal Love apparently an outstanding woman in her own right. Congressman weinstor was able to work with her. But we'll also talk about tariffs.
Speaker 1: Hey, Johnson and Johnson look like they're going to be moving some manufacturing facilities here in the United States. One of the victories of the Trump administration so far as first up Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning for all your heating and air conditioning needs. And I suppose we've moved on into more focus on air conditioning, but regardless, a cool carrier comfort system is the thing to go with. They make an outstanding unit. Zimmer, of course, is an authorized seller of an installer of carrier systems as well as you know repair for literally any kind of HVAC system, whatever you've got, they're going to take great carry customer services outstanding been around more than three general or three generations and well over seventy five years. But the cool Carrier Comfort Rebate save up to fifteen hundred and fifty bucks on a new carrier comfort system from Zimmer Heating and Cooling. Great opportunity to save some money on an standing unit, so take advantage of it while it lasts up to fifteen hundred and fifty bucks. Give Chris Zimmer a call five one three five one ninety eight ninety three. That's five to two one ninety eight ninety three. You can schedule appointment online. Learn more about the company and all of the things that they can do for your home. Go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Pickleball is on the run. Johnnie Weather forecast just going to be a cloudy day to day hit or miss light showers fifty one, the high overnightdle of thirty five. Tomorrow partley, cloudy, dry fifty four, Get a little rain late late in the day Wednesday, with a high a lot thirty three. Overnight opening day looking great, dry conditions mostly clouds with a highest sixty two forty four out time for traffic from the UCL tram Think Center.
Speaker 5: For National Doctor's Day, we honor you see health physicians who are leading breakthroughs from Better Tomorrow's learn more at u S health dot com. Sap Bend seventy one continues to look good for your Tuesday morning commute. Currently under twenty minutes between Field Zirerle and downtown North Bend fourth seventy one. Not all that bad either. John's beginning to get a little bit heavier right side of the bridge. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven fifty five KRCD Talk Station Brent Thomas with brad Winstrip. Civilian brad Winstrip, but given his years in Congress and has accessed all kinds of fun information that he can't even say out loud. Let's pivot over to Congressman Mia Love who recently passed away. Geoblastoma and just a horrific form of cancer, very very aggressive. And that's one of the reasons that I helped the cure starts now because they focus on pediatric brain cancer, and they've been working on that for years and it's just a fantastic organization. And you know, people are getting they're living a lot longer based upon some of the advancements in cancer treatments. Just really exciting cancer treatments out there. And sadly she succumbed to geoblastema the other day, But you worked with her.
Speaker 13: I did work with her in Congress, and she was an amazing lady in many many ways. Her life story is amazing and should be recognized for what it is and what she felt about America. So her family their Haitian immigrants. She grew up in New York and then moved to Utah, and there she became part of the Moon Mormon Church. But in two thousand and three in Saratoga, Saratoga Springs, I believe it is she became a councilwoman, then became mayor in twenty ten. But in twenty twelve is when she became noticed nationally because she spoke at the Republican Convention and her speech. I remember sitting at home watching this thing, and I thought, who is this lady? She was dynamic, She's got all the right ideas, about America and what America can be and is. Then she runs for Congress and she won two terms in a very tough, tough district. She was the first black Republican woman in Congress.
Speaker 1: And you know what, there would have been a black Republican woman elected in Congress a long long time ago. Ex Sadly, there just aren't enough Black Republican women. I believe that's changed her. Been black women elected to Congress on the Democrats side for a long time, had black senators, We've had black mayors, and it's just maybe down the road this would be a more common occurrence. We need more black people in the Republican Party because it's going to better serve the black community. I'm convinced. Yeah, and there's no doubt about it. I like her.
Speaker 13: I think it's happening. I mean I see it locally here, Yes, in Hamilton County, I definitely do. And I think throughout there's a lot of more people that are just like enough already. Quit telling me I'm a victim of something. And that was her approach, that America is the place for opportunity, and she talks about this. She wrote a wonderful piece in her dying days. And she said, it's not to say goodbye, but to say thank you. To say thank you to America. She said her parents came here with ten dollars in their pocket and they learned on They learned to be self reliant. That was the way to go, and not sit back and say I'm deserving of something just because I am were because of how I look. And she was taught early early age to love this country. And she says it, I loved it warts and all, and that she had a role to play in the nature's nation's future. And you know what she did that, Brian, She did it.
Speaker 1: She said.
Speaker 13: You know, when tough times came, her family didn't look to Washington. They looked within and drove on self alliance and just she said, the America that she knows deserves trusted leaders. And that is where we are today, and we need more of that. And I believe we have many. We really do have many, and that's my personal experience in Congress, but not enough. And that's the problem. And not only elected trusted leaders, that's the problem too. We can get into what's going on in the agencies, and I am so glad with what's happening with dose because there are just so many people doing the fariest things all the time, and they probably have gotten away with it for decades. And we saw a lot of that when we did our COVID report. You just look at what was going on in the agencies where hey, well we're going to take things off our official email and put them over here so that the public can't know about it. But guess what we found it anyway. But this stuff has probably been going on for a long time. So when we get into what she talks about having trusted leadership, in my mind, it's beyond the elected officials. It's all of those that are serving in government. And I think that mea love would agree that our agencies need to be constructed like the military. And in the military, you either get promoted or you're out. And guess who's term limited the people in the military. You know, you reach a point where there's a mandatory retirement.
Speaker 1: That's it. You don't get to be there forever and ever and ever. Yeah, well, and you also have to reenlist if you plan on sticking around more with Congressman Winster, we'll dive into some of the dough issues after this book work for QC Kinetics. If you're dealing with pain, the knee pain, joint pain, hit pain, the Arthur is, you've been going to the doctor, your doctor's talking about surgery. You don't want to do surgery. However, you got your life being impacted by the chronic pain. You can't sleep very well, you walk it out of bed in the morning, stuff, day to day movements, average kind of run of the mill stuff. Then there's that surgery, the uncertainty that goes along with it, and the pain that goes along with it, and well maybe just doing things you miss. You just miss picking up your grandkids, walking around, golfing, jogging. If any of that sounds familiar to you, and you have talked to your doctor about maybe going through surgery, you probably should call he actually should call QC Kinetics because there may be relief for you, and they will explain the treatment process to you, and you'll be able to determine whether or not you're a good candidate for this regenerative medicine taking the natural healing product prettise from your body and putting them exactly where the pain is, providing tens of thousands of people across this country, lasting pain relief with no drugs, no surgery, and really no downtime. So it's a free consultation. Why not find out if it's right for you? Five one three, eight four seven zeros zero one nine five one three eighty four seven zero zero one nine one more time five one three eight four seven zero.
Speaker 9: Zero one nine fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: What's up everyone? It's Greg Rosenthal, JN and I says. Today described as hit or miss, light showers, clouds and high fifty one overable with thirty five with clouds partly cloud Tomorrow with the highest fifty four but dry late late bring possible. Otherwise it's mostly cloudy over night down of thirty three in an opening day dry yay, mostly cloudy and highest sixty two perfect for baseball forty four right now. Traffic time.
Speaker 5: From the u S Health Triumphic Center from nasal Doctors Day Sunday, we honor the UCE health physicians who are leading breakthroughs for better Tomorrow's learn more at u sehealth dot com. North Pound seventy five brink mikes just before buttermilk towards Dixie. I'm looking for a problem in between that slow traffic usually goes to Kyle's South Pound seventy five that's doing fine through Lachlan, same for southbound seventy one. Fighter schack Ingram on fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 1: About their CD talk station in studio. Brad Winstrom, someone who is that many familiar with the of course the COVID. You were on that COVID committee who released that amazing paper that revealed the truth about it. But also you're eminently familiar with the World Health Organization, and I know you knew quite a few things about it, which my understanding is it they support support terrorist organizations like a moss. Yeah.
Speaker 13: You know, here's an organization that ideally, and I've said this now for the last several years, especially since COVID, it's an organization that should be there for the benefit all of humankind, you know, apolitical, just there to benefit people everywhere. Well, you know what we're seeing recently is they're now coming out with statements really condemning Israel for there are attacks on so called hospitals. And I'm putting my quotes up because what's happened with these hospitals, which you mean.
Speaker 1: The terrorists headquarters? Yeah, in Gaza, exactly calling it a hospital. You know, if it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, it's a duck. It's not a hospital. It's a headquarters for terrorists.
Speaker 13: Yeah, they may be saying, you know, you can take care of some patients on the upper floor, but we've got everything else. Yeah, you know, we've got everything else, and we're in charge. And they're using it for their command and control. And it's pretty well documented that's taking place. And for the World Health Organization to come out and really give condemnation to this, you know, I understand we don't bomb hospitals. We should not be bombing hospitals. Russia has in Ukraine and you know, and that's a problem. But here the Israel's using it, or the Hamas people are using this in Gaza for their command and control and to launch their attacks and to house soldiers and ammunition and everything else. What do you do in war, You go after their ammunition, the enemy's ammunition, that where they're putting it. So what's to be expected. That's what the WHO should say. They should be condemning Hamas using using hospitals in this way. But see that this is the whole problem, you know, with the WHO. We revealed it during during COVID. As long as they're under control of the UN, and the UN has people countries like China having great control over the narrative, we have a problem here. And if the WHO were to separate themselves from the UN, they might have a chance. And so, of course Trump wins the election. And you know, as I was telling you off air, I went over and met with Ted Rose to discuss the role of the WHO during COVID and what actually happened. And you know, I told him the Chinese are saying the WHO reports said this came from nature, and he said, no, we did not. They put our name to it because they let us in finally at the end. But that's not our report, that's their reporter said, you need to be saying that more publicly. But they don't do it because China is controlling the narrative. They contribute a lot of money so that they can control the narrative. And that's that's the problem. And I agree with Donald Trump. If that's going to be the way it operates, we're out of here. And he did it before. But if Joe Biden put it right back, put us right back in the game. And honestly, if the WHO can contribute to what we do, what we do as a country as far as data and surveillance and things like that around the world, then fantastic. But what I told doctor Ted Rose, because he came to me right before Trump went back in and he's like, what's going to happen. I said, well, he's probably going to cut the funding to WHO again and we're going to get out. And I said, look, my responsibility is to the American people. What we were doing with our pandemic was not just to look for bad things that were done, but what was done right and what can be on better in the future. And aligning ourselves and relying or depending on the WHO is not the way to go. We have to do things ourselves. We have to be able to manage things ourselves. My responsibilities protect the American people from the next pandemic. And if China is controlling what we're counting on, then that's not good for us.
Speaker 1: Amen, let's pause, We'll bring Congress once or back. First call on Electric twenty percent off this service upgrade. It's a great opportunity to save a lot of money on a service upgrade. Lets keep using the electric vehicle charger in your home as an illustration of why you might need one, But there are other reasons you need a service upgrade, and call on recognizing that the code change is last spring have dramatically increased the price of a service upgrade, Well, they're going to knock twenty percent off. This is the power up your home sale. All the way through the end of April. You have an opportunity to save twenty percent off the service upgrade. And that's up to four hundred amps above or below ground residential single family service extending to break our panel and main service upgrades only, so just in time for uh, well the upgrade and tax season. If it matters. I love saving money and I love Colin Electric. They've done great work at my home. So if you don't need the service upgrade, but you do need a great group of electricians, Andrew Cullen has that assembled. That team. They have an A plus with a better business bureau locally unoperated since nineteen ninety nine. So now until the end of April, twenty percent off the service upgrade. Take advantage of that twive one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four to one one two Cullenelectric Cincinnati dot com.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Jenna I first win to weather forecasts. What they're calling well hitter miss rain today, mostly clotty day fifty one, overnight low of thirty five, clouds thotty tomorrow, but dry and a high a fifty four, A little bit of rain over Wednesday night thirty three and opening day, It's going to be a dry day, mostly cloudy with a highest sixty two forty five right now. Traffic time from the UC.
Speaker 5: Health Trampling Center, friend National Doctors State Sunday, we honor the u See Health physicians who are leading breakthrews for better Tomorrow's learn more at u See help dot com. Northbound seventy five break bights just before Button Milk towards Dixie. I'm looking for a problem in between that fload traffic usually goes to Kyles southbound seventy five. That's doing fine through Lachlan saing for southbound seventy one. Had Feiffer chuck ingram Hunt fifty five KRC the Talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven forty if about PERCD talk station. Brian Thomas was come of former Congressman Prefensor in studio. Keep wanting to call you congressman.
Speaker 13: I think people still do, Brian. It's like when you were a secretary. People still refer you to it, well, secretary judge the Paul President. Yeah, he's on the program every Wednesday. He hasn't been a judge for decades. I think you still call a judge. You still call former president's president. So Congressman uh, anyhow, moved on to other things in life. You have, I real quick your observations of the cur state of politics. I regularly refer to the Democrats running around defending the indefensible. They're burning up teslas because Elon Musk is cutting fraud, waste and abuse out of government. I'm sorry, my mind cannot undergrasp and understand that, you know, the destruction of something that they used to embrace, this whole thing that's going to save the globe.
Speaker 1: There's no emissions. You need to buy a tesla, thank god for Elon Musk immediately turns into this is an object of disdain. It's a Nazi mobile and you're destroying private property because you don't like what Elon Musk is doing when he's only trying to save so many programs from themselves, that if you work for a living and your taxpayer dollars are being used to fund outlandish and outrageous programs through us AID or maybe even democratic causes, funding non governmental organizations that are operating and working against you. That's not why I'm working. That's not something that's good for the entire American people. So he's exposing it. He's revealing the incompetence of the people at SO Security, for example, for not getting rid of all of these but will be dead people from the ranks. That seems like an easy job. Listen, if you're over one hundred and twenty years old and you're on the rolls, No, you're not on the rolls anymore. Clip up a switch. It's done and over with well, and yet AOC and Bernie Sanders seem to be the voice of the party now.
Speaker 13: Yeah, they're out caravanning and I guess getting large crowds. I don't know you mentioned Social Security. I love the President Trump and the irs just promoted the two gentlemen that were the whistleblowers on Hunter Biden's irs tax problems and who stood by it but were dragged through the mud by the Democrat Party and the media. And now they've been promoted appropriately because you know why, they know how to do their job. They did the right thing. They did the right thing. That's how you should get promoted integrity, not by carrying the weight of a political party so that you can drown illegal behavior by someone in that party. But you know, you talk about AOC and Bernie Sanders out there, you are.
Speaker 1: We dreaming this? Brian?
Speaker 13: I mean, I know, you know, people our age are like, what in the world that this is. These are leading voices in America in any of our political parties except for the Communist Party or a socialist party. But now they really represent the Democrat Party. They're not flag waivers.
Speaker 1: And I will tell you this.
Speaker 13: I have a neighbor, very friendly lady, and I know she's a Democrat, and she's always kind to me. She said, she told me one day, thank you for being normal. But you know, she's got the Harris sign in her yard and still had her American flag flying. And I told her, you know, I said, you know what, I have a flag that I got from Pelosi during the inauguration. I'm gonna give that to you because you still fly the American flag, but most of the party doesn't anymore. That was the only home that I can recall seeing, and I was looking for anyone who had a herisign and the American flag.
Speaker 1: Well, the left so thoroughly demonized the American flag as some symbol of right wing conservatism. No, it stands for the freedoms and liberties that this country, you know, was founded upon. It stands for the Bill of Rights and the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. It stands for your ability to be a democrat. You're right, you can be a communist if you want. In a free country, you can exercise those rights, you can speak out loud about them. It's a unifying symbol of freedom, freedoms for all people, of all stripes and characters and sexualities.
Speaker 13: It's never stood for one political party. It has stood for our constitution and the values in virtues that come within that constitution.
Speaker 1: Well, something really sinister going on in the world of social media, and that made this observation many times even common to toy off air. You know, it's easy for outside forces that want to undermine the unifying reality that a flag should be. That we all used to be able to proudly stand beneath the flag and salute it, regardless of our political stripe, because we were allowed to be who we want to be and exercise our political rights. That's been eradicated to a large degree. And I think it's easy for outside influencers like TikTok, Chinese Communist Party, North Korea, any of our other enemies to stir that potted division and create in the hearts and minds of at least in this particular case, the left, that the American flag is somehow in some way evil and.
Speaker 13: Within our educational system, oh god, you know, it was standard protocol, understood, no problem. Everyone in America would agree that it's a good thing for the kids in school to stand up and recite the pledge of allegiance as you begin each day in the classroom. Things things have gone in the wrong direction. I hope we can start bringing it back because people need to understand more and more the benefits of America. We were talking about with mea Love talked about the great America is based on what that flag stands for.
Speaker 1: Liberty for all, operative word liberty, operative words, liberty and all, not just me, not just that person over there, Liberty for all. That was the point of salute in the American flag and saying the pledge. We'll got one more with Congressman Windsor and then we'll get the insights scoop of Bright Partners. Today Tech Editor column made on Referns to talk about musk derangement syndrome. He's living rent free and everybody's head now too, and the Daniel Davis deep dives stick around. First word for my friend Peter Sheba Kellerwilliams seven Hills again the only real estate agent and team I would ever consider hiring if I was buying or selling a home. And it is a competitive market out there, and they want to ensure that you land your dream home. So when you're working with the Sabri Group as a buyer, qualified clients can leverage what they call the cash to Keys program, which will allow you to write a cash offer which will often does lead to a lower price. In better terms. Sellers love cash aweer. As you walk in with the bag of cash, effectively they're like, I don't have to wait around, no financing contingencies, nothing, like that, No you don't. That's what it's all about with Peter Schreber, Keller Williams. Seven Hills guarantee you that five star experience that they are known for in providing great value as your real estate agent. So to learn more about the Saber Group, go to seven zero eight three thousand dot com, google the Shabri Group or search engines Shubbery c chab r I s if you can't remember the website, the phone number, of course the same as the website five one three seven zero eight three.
Speaker 9: Thousand, fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Are you the bread Winner? John nine says We're gonna have some hit and miss rain today, light rain though clouds all day fifty one, cloudy overnight as well, just a little chance to rain thirty five for the low, partly cloudy, dry, and fifty four. Tomorrow's light chance of overnight rain Wednesday thirty three in their for opening Day, beautiful day highest sixty two, cloudy sky and dry conditions forty five Right now traffic.
Speaker 5: Tides from the UCL Transing Center. Financial Doctor's Day Sunday, we honor the u SEE health physicians who are leading breakthroughs for better Tomorrow's learn more at you see how dot com. Quite a few slow spots on the highways now northbound fourth seventy one, backing up past Grand southbound seventy one break lights above two seventy five towards Feiffer southbound seventy five, So nextra three to four minutes through walk on the northbound seventy five the heaviest with break bikes from turf Fight to town Chuck ingram on fifty five kar seed the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven fifty fifty five PERCD talk station one more segment here with Brad Leinster. I enjoying it. Have all over the field today. Where you want to go? You want to go? Does you want to go? Immigration? I got Maduro caving on taking some of the trade d Baragua gang members back. How do they get here in the first place? Good question, I mean, the Biden administration just facilitated this. They did. And you know, have you ever come up with a conclusion as to why they would welcome and encourage gang members to come into the United States of America.
Speaker 13: Well, they haven't had a problem with it at the border for a long time. Well, I know because new administration when Maduro he when he didn't win, but then won his election. You know what I'm talking about, stole it.
Speaker 1: He stole it.
Speaker 13: Then obviously that upset the Venezuelan voters, and I don't blame them when you have an election stolen from you. But anyway, what Biden did was is a reaction. Gave them temporary protected status so they could come to the United States by the thousands. And so some of those were gang members and it's the gang they call it td TDA Trend de Ragua. And so they're here, and you know, they've had an effect in this city too, you know, breaking the homes. They're pretty organized, but a lot of it is a drug traffic too, is one of the bigger parts of it. And so now now Donald Trump is trying to get them out, and he's using the Alien Enemy Act of seventeen ninety eight. We got dig for that one, don't you. But anyway, you know, good for him. But that only refers to wartime conditions. So are we at war in some way, shape or form. I mean, we have been at war since World War two, Brad, I mean, we've been in wars since World War Two, but we have not been in a declared war since we So if this was in Vietnam and we were having Vietnam gang members come in, would they argue that we're not at war? If this was the war between North and South Korea and North Korean gang members are coming in with they argue that we're not at war? Well, Afghanistan, Iran, I mean, how long do we have to go along with this nonsense that we're you know, we're either at war we're not at war. But there's never been a declaration of war since World War Two. No argument here, opinions off, you can tell, I can't tell, but we can't agree that there's no declared war against Venezuela as Marxist regime.
Speaker 1: Right, So are there things that Congress can do.
Speaker 13: To up the ante if you will, because you know, they could pass some types of resolution, They could enaccess a statue about the hostility of the Maduro regime towards the United States. But the good news is is what you just touted at the beginning of this conversation is that Maduro is starting to take some of them back. But still in all, we're still in the courts here in the United States about whether this can even be done.
Speaker 1: Well Okay, let's assume you get around the whole idea that you can eject members of the TDA whatever gang, the trade in to Agua gang. Then you're going to have to have a due process finding that they're members in this country. That's what a court's already already ruled. And I get that on a due process level, that just because you say somebody is a member of a gang. If someone accused me of being a gang member and then trying to throw me out of the country, I'd be screaming all day long about my due process. Right, what do you mean I'm a gang member? Look at me. I don't even have a tattoo. I mean, right, well, you know, but I got a job.
Speaker 13: I think we need to Congress needs to step up in some way, shape or form and talk about how this they pose the security risk. But the problem is they came here legally because of what Joe Biden did. I know, I know that's the problem is they came here legally and now we're stuck with this and due process. I never felt that people that are here illegally deserve the same due process. You know, we had this argument about the Chinese companies that are setting up that are harboring our DNA and all this, And one of the Democrats said, well, they deserve due process before you put this Biosecure Act in place and tell them, you know that they can't do this.
Speaker 1: They they slap rules and rags on us all day long, key business and industry, all day long. We don't get any due process. It goes through some sort of legislative procedure and they hand it off to some administrative agency who churns out rules and regulations that we have no control over. Where's our due process?
Speaker 13: The CCP does not deserve due process in the United States of America. I agree, And that's really what we're talking about, because it's law in China that every company must turn over any or all of their information upon request to the CCP.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there you have it, There you have. It's all a tool. How about a reciprocal rule. We've got reciprocal tariffs going on. They see to be bearing fruit. Have you seen the trillions of dollars so far the companies have promised to invest United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabians to the tune of almost two trillion dollars in promised investments, Johnson and Johnson planning on building making pharmaceuticals. Here again, you've got multiple automobile companies, Honda and Hyundai and Stillanis all promised to build factories here. One's going to build a steel plant here. I mean this is literally billions and billions and it comes in, at least in the case of the United Arab Emirates and Saudi's trillions of dollars promised investment.
Speaker 13: And they'll use American workers, which is yes, they will know where's where's the Chinese. They go into other countries to start mining and doing all this stuff. They don't let the locals, they don't train the locals how to do this work. They got one point six billion people that got to deal with. They just pack them up in a in a shipping crate and send them over there. You know, Italy was having problem with workers, and that's why so many workers in Italy were Chinese. And that's why Italy got hit so hard by COVID early on, because they had so many people going back and forth to work in Italy.
Speaker 1: He still look out for some of that kind of stuff back in the old days, Yeap Brad Weinster. But it has been a histing pleasure having you in the studio. Help my listeners enjoyed it as much as I did. You know you always got a welcome spot here in the morning show. And good luck with your endeavors. Enjoy your family time how you can, I know you do. And best of luck in your future business enterprise. Yeah, we're we're still going to try and do good things for the country. Let's put that way. I'm glad to hear that. Yeah, folks, stick around after the news, We're going to get the inside scoop with breitbarton News tech editor Colin Maynine, who will break down it's now musk derangement syndrome, plus the Daniel Davis deep dive latest on Russia and Ukraine at eight thirty, and then the incomparable doctor Megan Frew at eight fifty. Best dentis around well. Props to doctor Fred as well should be out at eight fifty. Right back covering Trump's first one hundred days. Every day America's deadline is over fifty five KRC the talk station. This report is sponsored by Stories historye Here History another historic Good. It's a pivot moment write a final chapter. The story is being told fifty five KRC The Talk Station. Coming up on a new six to fifty five KRC The Talk Station. Happy Tuesday, I always made extra special with always a beginning reminder. Bookmark the website Breitbart b R E I T B A RT dot com. You're glad to get great information, great reporting there and the stuff that we read from tech editor Colin Maydin, who's returned today to do the inside scoop with bright Bart News. Welcome back, Colin. It's always a pleasure having on the fifty five KRC Morning Show. Happy to be with you, Brian. So we got a new psychological phenomenon going on in the world. We substitute Trump arrangement syndrome. Donald Trump been living in the minds of the left now for years and years rent free, and now they've pivoted over to make Elon Musk the ultimate force of evil. And no one can answer my question how it is that they run around screaming about Elon Musk burning up Tesla's defending the indefensible. I mean, he's trying to save programs that are destined to completely fail. So security is a great example of it. We've been here from the CBO for years and years, decades, if not about the eminent failure of Social Security, because well, there ain't enough people working to fund it, and people are living far beyond the original proposed years that Social Security was supposed to cover. I mean, when it started, there were sixteen workers to one recipient, and that recipient normally died by age sixty eight. It's not that way anymore, and there's no money to be had.
Speaker 3: Well, you're absolutely right, Brian, And you know, I think what we're really seeing here is everything was fine until the Trump's administration and Elon by extension, started talking about cutting off the gravy train, you know, cutting off the fraud, waste, and abuse. The left seems to love those three things, right, Yeah, And so you start talking about doing that, and they go from zero to Molotov cocktail faster than the Tesla can go zero to sixty. And electric cars have a lot of pickups.
Speaker 1: They're sorry fast. Yeah. And you know, five minutes ago, Elon Musk was the darling of the climate change folks. Oh my god, he's got the best evy around. And look at the performance, look at the features. It doesn't emit any pollutants, even though it makes it admits tons of pollutants to create the car. Let's ignore that fact. But just because he's the face of cutting out fraud, waste, and abuse, those things are this private property that people spent their private money on in an effort to try to save the planet. They're now targets for an unhinged bunch of folks molotov cocktails, firearms and spray pey cans. You just can't justify that kind of behavior, and I really question whether I mean, I don't think it's doing them a wits worth of good. And your thoughts and comments on that, Colin, but that's this is it's childish, it's vandalism. It's it doesn't help support a worthy cause to the extent they think they have one. It's just unhinged violence.
Speaker 3: Well, Brian, there's kind of two phenomenons going on, and let's split them up. The first is a vandalism and you know, sort of threats, et cetera against people who bought Tesla's. Now, the interesting part about that is that is the definition of left on left violence. Because you know, you know this as well as I do, Brian, Who's who are the people who owned Tesla's out.
Speaker 1: There, usually leftist global warming alarmist types of people who've been listening to Greta Thunberg too long.
Speaker 3: Right people who believe they have to show the world I want to save the world. So I'm driving a Tesla. Now, you know that's simplifying. There's a lot of other groups, but certainly no conservatives do. So when these people key cars, when they threaten people at red lights, they're threatening people who voted for.
Speaker 1: Kamala just like they did, right Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: They're not you know, so like the average left is driving a Tesla out there right now, is on Amazon this second, buying stickers that say, hey, I bought this car before you on when crazy don't attack me. You know, they're they're in shock, and to a certain extent, that's what makes that sort of violence and domestic terrorism effective because those are the people who are buying Tesla's. So if you're if you're your average leftist right now, you know, let's say you're drying your eyes from your daily Donald Trump cry and you're going to go to the Tesla dealership, you may not buy that car today because you know your friends and neighbors will hate you and try to kill you where damage your car because they don't like Elon and they don't like Trump. So that's that's one side of the equation. The other side is flat out domestic terrorism where they're hitting the Tesla facilities, car dealerships, and you know, the cars that are not yet sold. That's where it gets really interesting because that's where you're seeing the molotov cocktails and the firebomch brine and they're specifically setting out the cause HASMAD incidents. They're trying to get the batteries to light off. You know, because one of the you and I have talked about this several times over the years. One of the big problems with Tesla's and all evs is you're riding around on a bomb made out of coalbalt and other nasty chemicals. So you know when those when you get in an accident, those things laid up, you're a krispy critter. Same thing happens here, so that you know you already hit on this. This is where the Left is terribly ironic because they've been saying for a decade, by a Tesla because regular cars destroy the environment. If you went out and bought a Honda building Marysville and drove it for thirty years. You would harm the environment much much, much less than one Tesla lit on fire because of that, the hazmat situation where you're really letting out terrible chemicals, right, Yeah, they're destroying the environment, these eco hit these as Jeremy Carson calls them, you know, these people who believe you have to drive an electric car and we must ban.
Speaker 1: Gas cars to save the world.
Speaker 3: They're actively destroying the environment.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the toxic fumes that those fires release are absolutely horrific. I'm sure you read about it. The battery storage facility out in California that caught fire and then caught fire again, and then caught fire again. And they were doing a terrible job about monitoring air. They were only looking for very specific particulates. But the description of the chemicals and the toxins that were released in that, and the fact that it went all over farmland, and that they had all kinds of problems with, you know, with cows having miscarriages and the and and and the fact that these do not degrade, These chemicals do not degrade. They're absorbed into the earth. And then that plants will draw these chemicals up into the plants themselves. It's an ecological nightmare. And you think, of all the states in the world, California would actually care about that. And they seem to have overlooked more all the environmental studies that brought this stuff to light. They let they fast tracked the approval of those facilities. But that was a massive battery plant filled with what are basically the equivalent of a whole bunch of teslas. Hey, every little tesla that gets lit on fire is releasing these toxic chemicals into the environment.
Speaker 3: It's just insane, right, So you know, now we have the important question and you're you know, you're actually a great legal mind, Brian. So the question is are we going to see law enforcement act like law enforcement or are they going to look the other way?
Speaker 1: Well, according to she's looking into this and as of right now, they have not determined that this has been a coordinated effort. But I've been saying for the last several weeks Colin Rico, because if someone out there is organizing criminal activity and lighting a tesla on fire or attacking dealership or a charging station is criminal activity, check your local laws and if it's organized by any single group, coordinated efforts by groups of people, that falls right into rico. You know, it's a criminal.
Speaker 3: Actletely does I agree with I agree with that, Brian. And and this is something we've learned when you look at the creative world, you know, film writing, etc. Yes, it's leftist dominans dominated, but leftists are not very creative people. I strongly doubt a whole bunch of leftists woke up one morning and said, you know what, Gee, I better built some Malotov cocktails and fire bomb touglos. It doesn't work that way. I believe there is a level of coordination here. We know, and we've ported at Brightbart about a website created called dosee quests. Oh yeah, list the exact address of every registered Tesla owner in America. And the cursor of that website is a Molotov cocktail. So what's the implication there. You don't have to be a genius to understand they're saying, threaten these people and attempt to murder them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there will be others on the opposite side, go, well, that's just a you know, it's just an image, and we are not asking people to coordinate the reforts. We're just telling the world where these evil Nazi mobile drivers live. But further to your point, all they've done is reveal all the leftists and where they live because they previously bought They bought all these cars before Trump was reelected as precedent until just created. So they're eating themselves.
Speaker 3: So you know what happens, Brian, is we quickly get into these rabbit holes there. There's lots of rabbit holes around this story. One rabbit hole. A very high percentage of the people who have actually been arrested for serious crimes. We're not talking about like keying cars here, We're talking about like the firebombs and stuff. A very high percentage of these people are identify as transgenders. They're men who claim to be women. You know, are these going to be the new foot soldiers of left as violence, because that's what seems to be emerging, much like we're seeing, you know, school shootings being transgender people. On the law enforcement front. I think this is a big test of Bondy and the FBI because we're going to be publishing a story this morning. The FBI says they're starting a task force.
Speaker 1: You know, so i'd be.
Speaker 3: You know, when I consider the FBI, I'm certainly not a fan of the FBI.
Speaker 1: I doubt who you are, right.
Speaker 3: So, you know, for the last four years, let's let's picture ourselves in the Cincinnati Field office of the FBI, I think they were more concerned with the Brian Thomas audience than with arsenals, right, So has that changed? Are the folks in the Cincinnati field office, the Columbus field office, et cetera. Are they going to be looking for people planning, are some attacks to make a political point which is domestic terrorism? Or are they still busy, you know, trying to nail Trump supporters.
Speaker 1: Well you'll find this interesting. Colin are recently elected Democrat protest prosecutor and she she won over a far far superior, demonstrably superior former prosecutor here in Hamilton County. And that's one of the most sorest spots of the November election from my standpoint. But this is local politics. I'll try not to bore you, but Democrat County village actually was at a Tesla dealer protest recently. So what does that tell you about this city?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And you know, hey, I.
Speaker 3: And I say, you feel the same way. I absolutely support people's right to go out. If you want to hold a sign saying swashed the cars and nazimobiles, go ahead. You live in America. But what we find is these protesters, and by the way, they're planning a massive protest for this Saturday, so maybe your prosecutor will be back out there. These people are right on the edge of aiding in a bed in the Ferris You know that the line gets very blurry. So I think it's important, especially for elected officials, to stay on the right side of that line, because you know, mainstream media, for example, considers vandalism and terrorism.
Speaker 1: To be protesting. That's what they're calling it.
Speaker 3: Protests at Tesla, you know, fiery protests. What was it they said during George Ford? Mostly peaceful fires. Mostly we're seeing a reboot of that right now. It's aimed at Tesla, it's aimed at de Elon Musk, but we know it's really aimed at Trump. I think some of these people, those few brain cells they have left, they know if they go at Trump, you know they're going to get mo essentially, right Curtis of the Secret Service. They think they cannot suffer that consequence with Elon Musk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, ultimately the harm that has caused hurts Elon Musk's factory workers because they end up at risk of losing their job because people are afraid to buy a Tesla, whether they love the car or not. And I've got friends that drive them, and actually have conservative friends that drive them because they love the product. They didn't buy it because they wanted to save the planet. They bought it because of the performance. I got a friend of mine owns a plaid zero to sixty and one point nine seconds plus all the features that has on it. That's why he bought it, and he loves it. I've got another doctor friend who's very conservative. He loves his Tesla because he likes the auto drive feature, something that I detest. But whatever, it's his choice. He had a choice in the matter and he exercised it. And so they are valuable products to a lot of people out there, and a lot of people want them and have demonstrated how much they want them because it's such a wildly successful product. Now, if they succeed in their efforts and put Elon Musk out of business, I think Colin, you and I both know Elon's not gonna have a problem. He has enough money stocked away in enough intelligence that he'll land on his feet without problem. But the one hundred thousand workers at the Tesla plans, they're going to be the ones that suffer. I think you're.
Speaker 3: Absolutely right, Brian. And then you know, there's still the deeper issue we've got to figure out.
Speaker 1: I love Bipe, our commenters. Our commenters are some of the smartest people on earth. Yes they are.
Speaker 3: Their comment on this issue is this. Do you remember when the Conservatives were burning down the Budweiser breweries and ships. But no, that didn't happen. There's only one side in America. When they lose a political fight, they flick their lighters. We have to solve that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this seems to be just a larger extension of the previously existing antifag groups, the Black Lives Matter Marxist groups, and now we have this new evolution. It's the next thing to engage in violence and protest and division, and of course engage in burning things down to the ground.
Speaker 3: Well, I think you name the right suspects, Brian. And my fear is there's one more party, which is you know, their allies in government and law enforcements. So you know, this is our government's chance to prove something that shouldn't be that controversial. Don't burn down buildings and cars that you disagree with. I want to see that happen.
Speaker 1: Colin made, I said a. Colin is the tech let editor at Breitbartnews Breitbart dot com, where you find all the good stuff and the writing from Colin and so many great others. Colin, keep up the great work, my friend. I'll look forward to having you back on the Morning show real soon. Thanks, Brian, have a great day, you too. Say twenty one to fifty five Casey the Talk Station, Daniel Davis Deep Dive fast approaching up. You can stick around fifty five Car the talk Station all R iHeartRadio music work. Hey, twenty four to fifty five carcy De Talk Station and we're gonna get the Daniel Davis Deep Dive coming next. Just in the remaining minute, we've gotten this fun fact. Joe and I reminiscing about old times and feeling old and I found out something today. The first cassette slash album slash recording that Joe Strecker bought from a professional recording artist came out thirty nine years ago today today was the release date of Van Halen's fifty one fifty and now I feel really old. I remember listening to that, going out to a little five hundred at the University of Indiana with some friends of mine. We spent the weekend out there, had a fantastic time, so fond memories indeed. But yeah, feeling a little bit old. Okay, that's ay. I'm old enough to be a grandpa, but I'm not one yet. I'll welcome the day that I get grandchildren and hope that day does come, but I'm not yet. It's eight twenty five right now. There see talk station. We'll hear from Daniel Davis coming up next. I hope you can stick around. Fifty five KRC dot Com Day twenty nine, Happy Tuesday to you. A great time to be tuned into the fifty five KRC Morning Show at this time every Tuesday, would get the pleasure of welcoming retired Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis. To get a Daniel Davis deep dive. We're gonna continue our ongoing discussion over the status of the Russian Ukraine War. Excuse me, Daniel, and what appeared to be I don't know what's going on with these talks. I know Ukraine's wanting a ceasefire, and Russia says the terms to bring about a ceasefire that Ukrainians demanding are a little bit too onerous. They aren't going to concede to that, so they continue to fight while at the same time talking about ceasefire. I guess overnight Russia filed one hundred and thirty nine more drones into Ukraine, and Ukraine's response to these actions by Russia seemed to be rather anemic by comparison, and of course Russia has been much more successful. It's shooting down drones and other missiles that have gone into Russia or into the Russian occupied spaces and no end in sight. Maybe you can make some sense out of this for my listener's day, I certainly can't. Yeah, well, I think I can make sense of it.
Speaker 10: Actually, just what the sense is is not really good for the Ukraine side though, And I think that Russia is saying, hey, I'm in no rush.
Speaker 1: Everything's on the advantage for me.
Speaker 10: If I can get a deal that's going to help me out, I'll do that, but only if it's going to work out.
Speaker 1: The way I want.
Speaker 10: If not, we'll just keep fighting. Whereas it kind of what I've been saying for a long time. Russia does not need a negotiated settlement, Ukraine does. And so once you're on that side of the negotiation, then all the leverage continues to accrue on the more powerful side with the Russians. So, for example, over Notched, you had, I guess last night before I went to bed, the comment coming out of Riod after the meetings was that that the Russians in the US side were kind of close to some kind of an agreement that they expected to have a joint statement published today this morning, the Russian said, yeah, we're not going to publish any statement, but we're still talking about stuff. The only thing that the Russian media is talking about is a Black Sea deal to open the sea back up for Russian grain and fertilizers, something that's really important to the Russian side. They didn't even talk at all about the ceasefire on the energy system, etc. So that tells where the Russian mind is that they're like not in a hurry on this, and of course that's aggravating both the US and the Ukraine side because they're still getting attacked every night. As you mentioned, they're still getting attacked on the ground every single day, twenty four to seven non stop. So they're getting a little bit antsy, But I think that's part of the Russia's negotiating strategy is to make them antsy.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: Clearly, if you have the upper hand and the longer it drags on, the better your hand becomes. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of incentive to sit down and stop it unless you think about the loss of life and the ultimate goal and purpose of what you're trying to accomplish in your war with Ukraine. So the way I understand it is these negotiations are not in a group where you have Ukrainians sead at the table with Russians in the United States or any other neutral country trying to act as a mediator between this. It's sort of the United States talking with Russia and hoping to come up with a package of of proposals from Russia that will satisfy Russia to enter into the ceasefire. And then when Ukraine finds out about some of the terms of conditions that are leaked out or otherwise presented they're like no, So I guess is it the Trump administrations hope that they can sort of convince Ukraine, Dude, you're gonna have to accept this. There is no other path.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I think that's exactly what they're doing, or more than asking, I think probably telling. And so I think the United States wants to first of all, come with the joint situation that they're willing to or that we're willing to support, that the Russians can agree to, and then they'll have a separate negotiation with Ukraine and say here's what we're willing to do, are you Because I suspect that we're going to get to the point of where the Trump administration finally comes up with something that's agreeable with the Russian side, it's going to be small, and then he's going to tell the Ukraine side basically take it or leave it.
Speaker 1: This is what we're willing to do.
Speaker 10: I'm not willing to do anything else. And if you don't get on board with this, you and the Europeans can figure this out, because we're going to walk. I mean, I think that that's what the situation set up for. There was a twelve hour talk yesterday between Russia and the United States, And then today there's talks with the Ukraine side that are scheduled, and so far every time there's been joint talks from back to backside, the US Ukraine side is always much shorter than the Russian side. So that tells you a little bit about where America's heads at. Well, you use the word small and describing this this present negotiations. Is this negotiating over a cease fire of some length of time or is are they really truly negotiating an end to this conflict? Or is it somewhere gray area in between?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's.
Speaker 10: Definitely including both the Russian side this morning did say that that that that's one of the things they're looking at as a part of this. They say, look, we can talk about the near term, which is, you know, some kind of a very limited cease fire. That's why I keep saying it's a small dealer even talking about right now. But then they're also saying, look, and here's the bigger issues that you can't take these off the table because this is where I'm going. The only reason we want to have is theease fire is to get to right here.
Speaker 1: And I think that there was a.
Speaker 10: Real message sent yesterday by Saragi Lavrov. He was addressing an economic forum in Russia, and in the towards the end of the conversation he said, and I know kind of by the way, we're gonna still insist upon the denoxification of the Ukrainian government. We're not going to allow you know, that to continue on which so he clearly saying, we're not just negotiating an endo the conflict. We still expect all of our objectives to be met. One of the big oneses, which is their definition of denocification, which either means the replacement of the Zelensky regime through elections or through military means.
Speaker 1: I think that that's where they're at well. And what of this request by some to have a certain amount of peacekeepers placed in Ukraine. I've seen the number ten thousand just recently, and I think it's been widely observed that ten thousand soldiers in Ukraine it could no way shape or form fendoffs seven hundred thousand Russian soldiers or troops should they decide they want to make a move forward, And that seems obvious to me. But the idea of placing NATO aligned countries, United States soldiers, European Union aligned forces. That just invites this thing to escalate into a broader war, which, frankly, Daniel Davis scares the hell out of me.
Speaker 10: You know, in a certain sense, it's kind of embarrassing for our side because you may recall, I think it was toward the first of February, maybe the end of January, Zelenski said he wanted a two hundred thousand person peacekeeping force, and then several weeks later it was like, all right, well, one hundred thousand, and then Kier, Starbar and Macron we're talking our well, maybe forty thousand, and now then somebody's talking about ten thousand, and then Russia the whole time that he's never changed and said there won't be one NATO soldier on the territory of Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Will never agree to that.
Speaker 10: Apparently they will consider non NATO forces to patrol and monitor. But you know, we're talking a two thousand kilometer front here. Yeah, so and you know ten thousand. I mean, if you put one guy over ten thousand spread over that period of time, you wouldn't even be able to You might be in a cell phone, right, So that's not enough to do anything. So it just shows that frankly, the West side is just not serious about this because they just don't have the resources.
Speaker 3: To do it.
Speaker 1: So is our negotiating position or are we sort of negotiating on behalf of the entire European Union? Are our NATO countries? I mean we are we the ones in that role? Because I don't see McCrone sitting at the table. I mean he's over in France making grandom comments about what he might want, and Germany's making comments about what they might want, et cetera, et cetera. But the only people at the table are you know, the moderators from Saudi Arabia, the United States, and then of course Ukraine and Russia.
Speaker 10: You may recall there was an interesting engagement between General Keith Kellogg, who's the Trump's envoy to the Russia Ukraine War, or he was at first.
Speaker 1: Now he's just to the Ukraine side.
Speaker 10: But at the Munich Security Conference he was part of a roundtable panel and the European moderator was asking him, you know, we're about to get into these negotiations and it's multi party and he said and Kellock said, well, actually No, it's two two antagonists. It's the United States in Russia and it's she said incredulously, well, so what you're talking to Russia or Europe won't even be at the table initially, And he's like, yeah, that's what I'm telling you. So they're not at the table, and we haven't been shy about telling them. And look, and why would they because the West side itself is so far apart on what the European Union wants. With this Coalition of the Willing, which is still born, it's not even going to have a chance. And then where the US is, So why would we want people at a table with Russia when we're all over the map.
Speaker 1: So I think that Trump is calculated.
Speaker 10: We're going to see what I'll agree to, and then you guys can figure out if you're going to agree accept what I have up there.
Speaker 1: So I think that's kind of where we really are. Well, in a traditional negotiation, you know my litigation days when I was practicing law, actively, you make a big ask up front. You know, you want everything and the sun and the moon, and you're willing to back off of that and concede some points in your demands just to you know, become a little bit more reasonable, but you can secure the vast majority of what you want. Is that what the Russians are doing right now? Are they going to? Are they willing to if if Ukraine starts to entertain some sort of proposal, listen, we'll say okay to a cease fire, We'll say okay to the resolution of the war. But you've got to back off X, Y, and Z or is Russia just like no, this is it?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 10: I would wager, probably from your litigation experience, if one party has all the cards and all the leverage, they're ask is not negotiable. Yeah, this is what we're gonna get. You can either agree to it or we'll take it in open court.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 10: Is that think that's closer to where we're at, because too many people in the West don't have an appreciation for the existential nature of this. For the Russian side, when they say the denocification, they are connecting this to World War Two, and they said, this is what the previous generation did. We're not going to allow this to still exist. We're not going to just stop the fighting and let the same what they view as the cause of all this stuff continue to perpetuate because they think it'll just come back later. And the other the issue that's unappreciated is that the Russian speaking and Russian ethnic people in Ukraine are a non negotiable issue to protect right the Russians, and that means the ones on the Ukraine side of the current lote of contact.
Speaker 1: Complicated it is and it doesn't seem to get any better. Every week we talk Daniel Davis Steve Daie. I find his podcast online and tune in every Tuesday at eight thirty for this always interesting, if not frightening conversation that we have. Daniel, love having you on the show, my friend, See you next Tuesday. Have a great week. It's a forty couple to eight forty one fifty. I have care see de talk station. The incomparable doctor Meghan Frew part of the dental practice of Peck and Freu dynamic duel of dentistry. They are She'll be on next hope you can stick around. Thank you for taking me one more time for the nine cham nine weather hitting this rain today, light rain only though mostly cloudy all day with the high fifty one, the little tiny chance of rain every night down to thirty five tomorrow dry partly Claudie in fifty four the chance Raine late Wednesday in the afternoon evening hours thirty three for the overnight low and for opening day dry yay, mostly clouds in a highest sixty two. That sounds great for baseball forty six. Right now, it's time for final traffick Chuck Ingram from the uc L Traumphing Center.
Speaker 5: For National Doctor's Day, we honor the u SEE Health physicians who are leading breakthroughs for Beta. Tomorrow's learn more at you see health dot com. Step bend seventy five dots so slow go through Walkland Cruise are working with an accident above westbound on the Reagan Highway at seventy five right lanes blocked. Cruise are also working with the water main break but has industrial blocked off in Dixie and Florence. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs NEED talk station, Hey, forty.
Speaker 1: Eight fifty five KRCD talk station in a very happy Tuesday to you. Tune in tomorrow for Joe Jenna Politano every Wednesday at a thirty and you'd be glad you tuned in right now because everyone needs a great dentist and there are dentists, and there are a great dentists and I am pleased to have in studio. It's good to be Brian Thomas, doctor Meghan Freu from the practice of Peck and Freu. I's been speaking for doctor Fred Peck Wow for about a decade or so, and he has been my general, my entire family's general dentist for that long and with the last couple of years. Two years ago roughly, doctor Meghan Freu joined the practice and doctor Frew, it's really wonderful having you in studio. It's great to see you too. And let me start by just thanking you because I know I've got a lot of listeners that have consulted with doctor Fred Peck because he's a renowned cosmetic dentist. Yeah, every time someone gets in touch with me, they just say, oh my god, I love Doctor Frus is the most wonderful dentist. She's got this I call it chair side manner. Yeah, you make people feel really comfortable, especially folks who really aren't keen on going to the dentist. I love going to the dentists.
Speaker 14: Well, we love hearing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, thank you for taking great care of my listeners. I've never been wonderful hands because of course you met the high bar. Doctor Fred Peck would not have just invited anyone to join in his practice if they weren't outstanding. He has the highest bar around.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and he actually him and I connected maybe four or five years before I ever even joined the practice, and he said, I was really young, early in dentistry and kind of trying to figure out my path and what courses I should be taking, and you know, figure out how to get to the level of dentistry wanted to get to. And he said, you know, I don't think you're ready quite yet, but you know, here's some things we should do, some courses you should take. And we kind of kept in touch, and then two years ago he reached out to me and said, are you ready.
Speaker 1: So he was mentoring you ahead of time for sure.
Speaker 14: Yeah, there was I had some really great mentors along the way that kind of set me on the right path. And yeah, just allowed me to figure out how to be able to do the dentistry that I like doing.
Speaker 1: And you have a passion for cosmonic dentistry, this is what you wanted to pursue, because that's what Fred Peck what one of three fellows in the entire state of Ohio that apaks the status of fellowship with the American Academy and Cosmanic Dentistry. That's a tough thing to accomplish.
Speaker 14: Yeah, the ACD accreditation process is very intense. I'm going through it right now or starting to go through it anyways. But yeah, his accomplishments through the ACD is the goal. And it really kind of puts the stamp behind your name, saying like, Hey, I really mean it when I say I'm a cosmetic dentist. I know what I'm doing, I know how to manage these complex cases. And you know, you can trust me with your smile, because that's a big thing to entrust somebody with. I mean, it's a huge, a huge deal for people.
Speaker 1: Well, and you know it's your practice. And I've talked to Fred Peck so many times over the years, and you know, I've experienced talking with people who are not comfortable with their smile. You know who they are right away. They'll put their hand up in front of their mouth when they're talking. They won't smile, obviously reflecting a lack of are there self conscious about it and a lot of confidence that's brought about because of that concern about their smile, and that can be radically transformed the work that that man has done over the years, and he's got that hard bound book every time. I've seen that so many things like this can't be the same person.
Speaker 14: Yeah, my favorite sort of transformation is, you know, we start every initial new patient exam with a ton of photos to kind of know where we're starting, where we're headed, so that we have all the information we need to do a comprehensive treatment plan. My favorite transformation is we see, you know, I struggle to get those pictures at the beginning because people won't smile, and then by the end it's like you can't get them stop smiling, and it's awesome. I've seen that happen with you know, patients in their fifties, seventies, patients that are in their teens. I mean, you see it all across the board. It does make a huge difference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's confidence boosting. People have greater confidence themselves or happy to talk or happy to smile. Being able to smile I think changes your personality for the better. Because you are happy to be able to smile, makes you happier being with the confidence you bring in the cosmetic dentistry. That's got to certainly be a rewarding element about your job too.
Speaker 11: It is.
Speaker 14: I've I've worked in a few different offices where dentistry has not been something people have been excited about, and that's always hard, just you know, as a provider. But when you can provide something that people get excited about, even if the process to get through it is hard, yeah, it's super rewarding. It's I love what I do and when when it pays off for a patient you can kind of see that, it's it's it's really rewarding.
Speaker 1: Now can when the patients are looking to get some cosmetic dentistry, I think, if there's bonding procedures out there, does this have to be an all both feet jump in at the same time or can you have this become a gradual, overtime process.
Speaker 14: It totally depends on the patient in the case. I think when people think about like a smile redesign, people limit themselves because they think it has to be this ginormous, Hollywood huge case and it doesn't always have to be that. Sometimes it's as simple as fixing one or two teeth it, it can make a huge difference. Sometimes it is more involved, but it really depends on the person, and we do try to kind of cater each treatment plan custom to what fits with that person, with what their smile goals are, with what their financial goals are. You know, we try to fit it to be something that is attainable for every person in whatever phase of life they're in. So it doesn't need to be, you know, a full set of veneers for every single person, because it's not a one side. It shouldn't be a one size fits all procedure.
Speaker 1: Ever.
Speaker 14: It should be what's the best treatment plan for you and in your life to match your goals, and how are we going to get there together?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So great, So you manage expectations, you give them their options, you talk about you know, we can try this and do that and maybe get rid of the biggest problem there that one kind of tooth, and then if you want to move forward with something else, then we can do that.
Speaker 14: So yeah, And I think the biggest thing too with dentistry is starting with function first, because the cosmetic stuff is great and fun, but if it's not work, that lasts.
Speaker 9: What's the point.
Speaker 14: Why are we going to gear all of this, so, you know, we really take an approach of let's start with the foundation. Get everything healthy, get your bite stabilized, get everything where we need it to be so that it lasts you for a long long time, so that when we do these cosmetic things. Sometimes that's just the cherry on top. Sometimes patients don't care about the cosmetic stuff. They're like, I just want my teeth to not break, and that's all we're going for, and then surprise, your smile looks way better.
Speaker 1: There you go, and you can do that, yeah, exactly from breaking. That's a great thing to know. So and people can find out about this. You offer a no obligation complementary consultation, don't you.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 14: I'm going through that ACD accreditation process and going through that process, you have to submit five very specific smile case types and there's very specific criteria that it has to meet free for it to be even a case that's worth worth submitting. So in conjunction with that, we are doing complementary smile consultations where you can come in, we'll take a few photos, we'll just talk about your goals, what we think we can do for you. And then if you happen to be an accreditation case, we may be able to offer some complimentary things.
Speaker 1: Oh well, that sounds to me like it's worth taking advantage of the free no obligation. I love that word, free, no obligation, complimentary smile consultation. To do that, just give the clinic a call. It's five one three six one seventy six sixty six. Tell them you'd like to take advantage of the doctor Fru's complimentary consultation. Find them online at pexsmiles dot com. I'll tell you, folks, very very close to Montgomery Road two seventy five and you're just you're like half a mile at that that exit, so really easy to get to again online pec pec k pex smiles dot com. Doctor Freu, it's always a pleasure scene and thanks again for taking great care of my patience. And for general dentistry, folks, they are the best. Their staff is so nice and so just very friendly. And if you don't like dentistry, trust me, you'll be in the best possible hands with doctors Peck and Frew and maybe you'll be a person that gets transformed and look forward to going to the dentist like I do, Pecksmiles dot com, Doctor Frew, have a great day. Thank you so much. It's been a pleasure seeing you folks. I you didn't get a chance to listen to Congressman or former Congressman Brad Weinsterbin Studio in the seven o'clock hour, and a whole host of topics. The Inside Scoop with tech editor Colin Maydine talking about musk derangement syndrome and the Daniel Davis Deep Die fifty five cars dot Com for the podcast, Thank you, Joe Strekker for what you do, folks, stick around, Gleunbeck's next a full rundown, and the biggest headlines just minutes away. At the top of the hour, I'm giving you a fact now Americans should know fifty five Cars the talk station.
Speaker 9: This report is sponsored by