Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KF I am six forty.
Speaker 2: All right, let's agree to the statement. You don't know what the f you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh boy, and now handle on the news, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Here's Bill Handle. All right, good morning everybody.
Speaker 2: It's a Monday morning, November fourth, before the Tuesday morning, November fifth, and the election is tomorrow. I wish we could stop talking about it by tomorrow, but we're not. We're gonna talk about it for another week, maybe a week and a half. So well, obviously we're gonna do some election stuff today. Also, first, a quick.
Speaker 3: Hello to one in all and good morning, Good morning, Bill. There you are, Amy, Hi Bill. Okay, now you're worrying black. If I'm not mistaken, I am.
Speaker 2: Is that a political statement as to one or the other parties at this point?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm in I'm in mourning over the whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah already, yeah, that makes sense, all right, Cono, good morning, Bill, and uh Neil, good morning.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 6: I'm wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt and yes it is in protest of.
Speaker 2: This, Yes it is all right. Over the weekend, and I talked about this for a while my daughter Mary Janks done finished glad to hear it a couple of stories. Neil was there sitting next to UH, to me.
Speaker 5: A beautiful wedding.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was a very lovely wedding. There was a table, it was open seatings. That's where Barbara wanted. And Neil was there if you remember, of course he remembers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a there was an open There was an open It was a reserve table for me, my family, for us, and some lovely lady in a wheelchair came up and grabbed my spot, moved the chair over and grabbed my spot, and Uh with her daughter, and I had asked the staff to kindly ask them to move, and well, let's just say she didn't want to move.
Speaker 3: Neil acted, Neil, was.
Speaker 2: It you that stopped me from running over there and tipping over the chair because I was on my way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you are the only person I know that can find when you're stressed out in life, you anything will set you off. And I think you, I think you were a very stressed daddy about the wedding, and.
Speaker 5: I was I was it set you off?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And you were going to.
Speaker 3: Chilt over the wheelchair. I was going to have her crawl to the other table.
Speaker 5: That's right. It was horrible, Yes.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: So that was one and what was the oh, just the other one? Just a quick little story, uh is it was an open bar.
Speaker 3: We went. I went first class, of course.
Speaker 2: The uh the groom, I mean the bride's parents pay for the wedding, which I did.
Speaker 3: And if you're going to have a wedding.
Speaker 2: You I might as well go balls to the wall. So the food was insane. The appetites were absolutely crazy, and then the dessert, and then I even not only is an open bar, I paid for parking. You know, everybody was stamped, they were validated, so it was across the board and me paying for it. And I parked outside outside the restaurant. This was Anaheim white House. And I'm let me tell you, if you want an.
Speaker 3: Event, this is where you want to do it. The Anaheim white.
Speaker 5: House is a beautiful Oh.
Speaker 3: They do such a gorgeous job. It's insanity.
Speaker 2: Bruno and Silvano who runs the place with Bruno his nephew, I mean, just crazy, wonderful. I mean, there's no place better. And so on the way out, I you know, part of it was paying for parking, and that was, you know, part of the bill. On the way out, as I'm going to the street from my car, one of the people there, one of the servers, said.
Speaker 3: You know where you park and I have your stick or swiken validate it.
Speaker 2: And I said no, no, I'm parked out in the street and she said yeah, but parkings paid for it. And I started screaming, I know, I know, parking's paid for Yeah.
Speaker 6: Tracy and I drove separately when we found out you're paying for parking.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Actually Neil had to ask me for the tip.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't have any I don't have any dollars. You have a you have a few bills on you.
Speaker 5: Hey, you're the father of bride.
Speaker 3: What the hell? All right?
Speaker 2: Anyway, all right, so congratulations to my daughter who is now missus Penny. And uh Brandon, who is mister Penny.
Speaker 5: He's saying to her, oh, he.
Speaker 2: He's part he's in a band and he has a lovely, lovely voice.
Speaker 3: I thought that was the highlight of the entire evening. Uh.
Speaker 6: Now, I think your speech of like, hey, I paid for this, all right, I'm done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't drink too much, and don't forget.
Speaker 2: I turned to Pamela, Barbara's sister, who was maid of honor, and I said, Pamela, I hope you're enjoying.
Speaker 3: This too, because this is for both of you. Just it's a two fer. It was all right, guys, let's do it.
Speaker 2: It's time for Handle on the news with Amy Neil and me lead story.
Speaker 3: It's the fun. Yeah, it's all about the election tomorrow. Last day pushes. I don't know if I've ever well, I guess.
Speaker 2: I have seen candidates work this hard through the last day. One thing I'm going to give Donald Trump for a seventy eight year old guy, he is indefatigable.
Speaker 3: If I have that word correctly, I mean this guy, a fifty year old guy. He's yeah, no, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: I expect I expect Kamala Harris to do what she does she's sixty years old or fifty nine. But when it comes to someone seventy eight, When I hit seventy eight, am I gonna work that hard? How many people work that hard? I mean, the guy's insane and his story after he puts these twenty year olds to shame.
Speaker 3: What people that work for him. They can't believe how hard he works.
Speaker 6: Kamala is running around in chucks, but he's doing it in and loafers.
Speaker 5: It's really tough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, all right, fine.
Speaker 6: I'm really excited. It's a little commercial for me this year. I got the tree, I got my election tree, and I did some shopping. But I gotta tell you, in the past, I felt the spirit of the election, and now it just seems like it's so commercial it's hard to care.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna yeah, I don't know. It depends who wins. You know.
Speaker 6: It's like, are we gonna save taxes? Are we not going to say tax I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's a story I want to do at seven thirty about the Proud Boys who have sort of kind of regroup. Not really, but it's it's a fun story because now it's all pre election stuff, and I'm going to try to find ways in which we haven't talked about it before. Alright, let's do uh one more before we take our break.
Speaker 7: NBC has some splaning to do, so NBC News aired a short video message of former President Trump last night, apparently to provide the leading presidential candidates with equal airtime after Vice President Harris showed up for an unexpected visit on Saturday Night Live. So apparently she was on her way to Michigan and then said hey, let's go back to New York City and then boom, she was there on Saturday Night Live. Cute, right, except that it violates equal time laws for candidates apparently, and even Lauren Michaels a month ago said, yeah, we're not going to have any of the candidates on because it just kind of opens up this can of worms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does a couple of things.
Speaker 2: First of all, those that are saying it really wasn't political for Kamala Harris because it was sort of a joke and it was a kind of humor, hold on. And then that may be true, but that doesn't doesn't mean that you don't have a presidential candidate on national television showing.
Speaker 4: Her face and talking about the election.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about the election.
Speaker 4: No, she was talking about the election.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the last but Saturday way, I would think that's and so the argument is going to be that it wasn't particularly political, not that it matters at all, but the FCC requires equal time, and you know, I didn't even I haven't even heard about equal time in a very long time, because whenever we have candidates on politicians, I think as a matter of course, we always ask the other side. I will never have anybody on who I will not ask the other side on. But I don't know if that was still around and how it's been enforced. I can't remember when it was enforced this time, and this this election, I think is so close and so serious, is that at NBC should have and did, And it was a blatant and clear effort at first to evade the equal time role. And so I believe that Trump did get his time right. One of his political ads were run.
Speaker 7: Well, apparently it showed up during a NASCAR race towards the end of the broadcast.
Speaker 4: But they can't they can't offer.
Speaker 7: Equal time because there's not another Saturday Night Live before the election.
Speaker 2: And the other argument, I'd say giving them Nascar, giving Trump Nascar time is a waste of is a waste of time because that's already his crowd.
Speaker 3: The trick is to turn the other crowd, right, what are you gonna do, Nascar?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna run it at a Trump rally. I mean, that's Equel Tomes.
Speaker 6: It was crappy and for whatever reason, they are incredibly afraid because every single I don't care if you are a D list actor, it's you know, they're pushing it.
Speaker 5: All right. So more coming out of the Middle East.
Speaker 6: Israeli police have arrested a top aid to Prime Minister Benjamin NETANYAHUO. And this is all over the alleged leaking of classified information to foreign media. So this investigation centers on the allegations that the Prime Minister's office promoted a foreign promoted to foreign media, the claim that Hamas was planning on smuggling hostages out of Gaza somewhere around over the Egyptian border there, and this created divisions and is really causing problems with the ceasefire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's there's an argument that Naha, who's doing everything to not effect a ceasefire, which I believe he is promulgating and in fact extending the war.
Speaker 3: I believe that also Hamas they're doing that too. I mean, both these sides are completely crazy.
Speaker 2: And he is Nasao who is awaiting trial as soon as he leaves the leaves the Prime Ministership of Israel. He is under indictment for fraud up and down the street, and you think they'll get him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah too. It's when he leaves they're going for it. Sure.
Speaker 2: They just can't do anything with a sitting prime minister, much like you can't do anything with a sitting president.
Speaker 3: You have to wait until it's all over. And that's what's happening.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, I think that who's doing everything to make sure this thing extends.
Speaker 3: I think that who is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he doesn't put the country first, at least I don't think so. I believe it puts his own personal beliefs, in his own personal survival first.
Speaker 6: And it's you don't think in his mind that is for the greater good of the country.
Speaker 3: I guess it is.
Speaker 2: Let me, let me do this for those people that are opposed to Trump. Right, do you think that as possible that Trump believes he is there for the greater good?
Speaker 3: Or do you think he is so cynical?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just an ass and I'm I just want to do it so I can fly on Air Force one and slum. No.
Speaker 5: No, I think he's an interesting That's an interesting point.
Speaker 6: Actually, I dar to believe sometimes that he cares about the country more than he cares about himself.
Speaker 5: I get that.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: No, that's not to say, well, let me put it this way. Well let's go on, because you know how I feel about this. But I'm just saying it can be argued that he cares more, most more about the country than himself. And I'll tell you, certainly his followers believe that one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: His followers belief that's the case. All Right, moving on.
Speaker 7: Had some saber radling going on by Iran's supreme leader, the Ayatole Kampmani said that Israel and the US will face a crushing response to attacks on Iran and its allies. Rainian officials increasingly threatening to launch another strike against Israel after Israel launched its retaliatory attack on Iran, targeting military bases and other locations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this gets to be interesting because at first, after the Israeli attack on Iran, following Iran's attack on Israel, it is the first time these countries directly attacked each other. Everybody calling down Israel said, okay, we're done. You know, even the initial attack was one day finished against Israel.
Speaker 3: Didn't go on. Israel retaliates one day.
Speaker 2: Boom finished, and everybody thought it was over. There was even hints. Now Humani says, we are going to give a crushing response to what Israel did, and he also mentioned the United States. Now is he what are they going to do? What is Iran going to do? Attack US bases? Kill US airmen and service members. You know how many task forces I don't know how many carrier task forces are now in the Persian Gulf, at least one, maybe two. Yeah, you think is Iran that crazy? Well, Jamas certainly was, and Kazbola certainly was. And look what's happening there is Iran prepared to go to war with the United States by attacking US facilities.
Speaker 3: And we're not even talking through.
Speaker 2: Their proxies, the Huthis and chrisbo Law and those other terrorist organizations that are funded and led by Iron They're talking a direct response of going crazy. Tell you one thing, these people do not want Trump to win. Trump would take out if Ron were to even try that, I don't think you would see much in the way of negotiations. Boom, It's over, which I happen to think is a great idea, But then that's me. I'm sorry, Neil, you're going to say.
Speaker 6: No no, No, I'm just I thought we were moving on. Oh we are, all right. So you talk about Michael Jackson, you talk about Ray, Charles, Frank Sinatra, and one person that worked with all of them, Quincy Jones, hit making producer, longtime powerhouse in the music industry.
Speaker 5: No one would deny that he died Sunday. He was ninety one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what a guy he was.
Speaker 2: Man, If you look at his credentials, insane, just insane.
Speaker 4: Dating back to like the nineteen sixties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now, he was just and what a musician was in addition to producing and writing and arranging and all that. If you heard some of his original jazz recordings, he was unbelievable.
Speaker 7: Our vaccines on the table if Trump wins. Former President Trump said Robert F. Kennedy Junior, who is now endorsing Trump, would have a big role in the administration if he wins. On Tuesday, he had a phone interview with NBC News. He says he's open to some of RFK Junior's more controversial ideas now. He was asked whether banning certain vaccines would be an option during a second term, and Trump said, I'm going to talk to Kennedy and talk to other people, I'll make the decision. But he's a very talented guy and has strong views, so he basically didn't say one right.
Speaker 3: Say one way or the other. But you know it's a political move.
Speaker 2: Trump wants a RFK FiOS and he's uh going to say here you go?
Speaker 3: Now is he actually going to do it?
Speaker 2: I think even some of his staunchest advisors Trump said is would say, you know what, you really don't want to do this, for example, removing fluoride from the water systems, drinking water systems out Yeah, well, I.
Speaker 5: Remember being saying that for years.
Speaker 2: I remember as a kid before they in fact here in Los Angeles, before they did put fluoride into the drinking water.
Speaker 3: Uh, it was an uproar.
Speaker 2: The Communists are putting fluoride in though too destroyed. Literally it was back in the fifties the Communists were going to put in fluoride and it was a huge fight to put in fluoride. I mean, I don't know why the communists didn't fight. How dare they put water into the water system because that's a communist plot.
Speaker 3: I mean it's insane, And is he going back to those days?
Speaker 2: So I think this is Trump's saying this about RFK.
Speaker 3: Is simply a political move. And then I hope and I think it would happen.
Speaker 2: RFK disappears after that, or he's given some commission to study it, and then it's going to disappear, all right.
Speaker 6: So more about the possible cabinet. If Donald Trump wins again, thirty three trillion dollars in debt would be put on someone to cut. Elon Musk might be that someone. He warns hardships for Americans if Trump puts him in charge of cutting that thirty three trillion dollar debt, and he paints a very clear picture what he says is ahead. If Donald Trump appoints him to lead government efficiency efforts, he says it'll be temporary hardship. But uh, and the haircut, but he says he's looking for a path to long term prosperity.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: As nuts as he is, and Elon Muk's Musk is crazy, he's the only one that's talking reality in this entire campaign, right and by the way, the only thing he is dead wrong on it will be temporary. It is going to be massive. Do you know Republicans used to be deficit hawks. We can't spend more money than we have. I mean, the Democrats, you have to give them. They're going to spend money like crazy. They don't care how much you borrow, always have, you know, let's just borrow, borrow, borrow, borrow. Let's spend, spend, spend and governmental programs. Okay, fine, so we know where they are. Republicans have moved over from Gee, we can't spend more money. We have to unmitigated spenders like the Democrats. Trump and Kamala Harris are running to see who wins the let's spend money till we are completely broke race and their neck and neck thirty three trillion dollars in national debt. We can't even get our deficit annual deficit under a trillion dollars a year. So this will never happen because neither side will actually rein in the spending. You know, there's only been twice in the modern era where the budget has been actually has been balanced. Here's a government yeah once during places, once during the Eisenhower years.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the government two hundred year, one hundred fifty years ago. We used to actually spend the money we had the budget was balanced.
Speaker 7: Okay, fallons get to weigh in in person sort of. As a group of LA County inmates submitted their ballots, there was a round of applause yesterday. For some it was their first time to vote. So normally, eligible voters who are in jail can only pass cast their ballots through vote by mail, but they changed that in twenty twenty with a new voting and model and system and expanded voting access to include in person voting in jails.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had a problem with it because when they were waiting in line to vote, they got a little bit too close to each other and so.
Speaker 6: There was accidental rapings. Is that what you're implying That.
Speaker 2: Maybe not so accidental, But you know, now they just keep them fairly apart when they great.
Speaker 4: I thought you lost your right to vote when you.
Speaker 2: If you're in prison, if you're in prison as a felon, if you've been in California, all the rules are different. But if you are in if you're a convicted felon and you are out, you can vote.
Speaker 3: If you are in prison, you can't.
Speaker 4: But these guys just did there.
Speaker 5: Yeah they're in prison.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they could be underd there for a misdemeanor oh okay, yeah, misdemeanors.
Speaker 3: You have the rights to vote.
Speaker 4: Come hell or high water, gotcha, okay.
Speaker 5: Okay uh.
Speaker 6: Spain's flood survivors are are ticked off rightly, so some say they tossed mud, they shouted insults.
Speaker 5: This was like this is like an old movie, old.
Speaker 6: Time where the King and Qui come by in the carriage and the townspeople throw crap at him. Because now you have the Spanish royal couple touring the flood flooding area on Sunday first visit to the center of the nation's deadliest natural disaster in living memory, and survivors were hurling mud at them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they were pissed off that the government didn't do enough to help those that were victims of that flood.
Speaker 3: It's a once in a thousand.
Speaker 2: Year flood in which a year's worth of rain came down in eight hours and they didn't well, you weren't able to help us very much. Come on, really, there's some mudding.
Speaker 3: Yeay, yeah, at what point? You know, what point is that you haven't done enough?
Speaker 2: Did you see the video of those those cars going down the newly formed rivers.
Speaker 3: Like toys that were bobbing. Uh, it was crazy. Do even we wouldn't even know how many people were killed. We know it's in the hundreds. Amy, Do we have a figure yet as to how many?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's at least two hundred and five right now.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 7: And actually that number, if I'm remembering correctly, is from Friday, so it may have gone up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I know hundreds are still missing.
Speaker 7: Well, this guy literally fell for the Dodgers. A man was severely injured. Well wait till you hear he fell from the third floor of a building during the Dodgers parade through downtown LA on Friday. Happened about one thirty at eighth the Flower Streets. So he's up there to celebrate what right, celebrating the boys in Blue? Well maybe, But then someone who saw the man after he fell said she noticed a young boy shouting and heard the boy screaming, that's my dad.
Speaker 4: Don't get near him.
Speaker 7: And then the LAPD said that the man was engaged in graffiti related activity and was tagging.
Speaker 2: Stuff tagging up at that fell what thirty feet Now, it depends on what he fell on. If he fell on concrete, that becomes problematic. But he's still around we just don't know what his injuries.
Speaker 5: Are or one.
Speaker 6: Okay, so come next year, you're gonna be allowed to save just a bit more about five hundred dollars or so on.
Speaker 5: Your text deferred for a one K. So it's not a whole lot.
Speaker 3: No, it's not.
Speaker 6: It just changed its five hundred dollars and they kept the fifty and older.
Speaker 5: You know that contribution.
Speaker 3: You can rev up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can turbo your Yeah, I do that. I do that, and uh that stays.
Speaker 6: It's seventy five hundred dollars, will be okay.
Speaker 4: Amy, Yeah, I'm waiting for to turn my mic up.
Speaker 3: Oh he was.
Speaker 4: He was busy having a pop tart?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a pop tart like a what flavor?
Speaker 5: Like a ferret?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Bugs the hell out of me. I'll get him.
Speaker 2: What flavor is that little strawberry that with a strawberry like the almost kind of strawberry flavor, No real strawberries in it, strawberry pop tart.
Speaker 3: The only one worth the dam was the brown sugar one.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 7: RFK might ban that strawberry flavor if he gets into Trump's administration. He's not even in the administration yet, and a regional health pub Department in Idaho is no longer providing COVID nineteen vaccines to residents in six counties. There was a vote by the Health Board. The decision was four to three. The district is along the Oregon Idaho border, includes three counties in the Boise metropolitan area. Idaho has the highest childhood vaccination exemption rate in the nation and now they're not going to offer COVID nineteen vaccine.
Speaker 2: Now, this is the fun story part of it here is that public hearings have to be had before the Health Board can make that decision. And there were two hundred and ninety public comments were brought forward saying we must end vaccine mandates.
Speaker 3: We don't have a mandate. We must end all vaccine mandates.
Speaker 2: We don't have a mandate. There is no mandate here. This is just making tests available. Next person up, We must end vaccine mandates.
Speaker 3: Two hundred and ninety of these. We don't have a mandate. No, there is no mandate. People are nuts.
Speaker 2: Mandates don't even exist anymore any place. And they were and I was wrong about those, by the way, with the school kids, and.
Speaker 3: Then all the mandating.
Speaker 2: I pushed hard, hard, hard for it, and I think the mandated vaccines hurt a lot in terms of our education and the segregation of the kids outside of the system learning at home.
Speaker 3: Way too. It went on way too long.
Speaker 5: I thought you did a lot of mandating in college.
Speaker 3: Wow. Hell, very strong, very strong, all right.
Speaker 6: TGI Fridays American casual dining chain filed for chapter eleven and they said, the vast majority of this really goes to the COVID nineteen pandemic. It was the primary driver of their financial challenges. No crap I said it from the beginning, and I will say it again that it was stupid that they shut everything down and did what they did to small businesses and now large business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, American casual dining well in the old you know, we should talk about this maybe on Friday, Foody Friday, because there is I mean, you have better grasp with this than most people. What's going on with casual dining in general in this country? Matter of fact, let me ask you right now, what's going on with casual dining in general in this country?
Speaker 6: Wait, families don't families don't have a core unit the way they used to, so they're not going out and really, these places, if you walk into them. They're massive. They can only exist if large amounts of people are going out at a time. So you're talking about four or more people going out to dine for one, and you know, there are a misunderstood and an unappreciated part of our culinary you know, ecosystem. And it's unfortunate because it's not easy to keep that kind of consistent consistency and price down, prices down, and so they're going to become a thing of the past unless we, you know, go and utilize them for happy hours and go and you know, after work parties and like.
Speaker 5: So that's what's happening.
Speaker 7: Fernando Valenzuela is larger than life, six stories tall to be exact. Hundreds of fans came together yesterday afternoon to watch the mural of late Dodgers picture Fernando Valenzuela be unveiled in La actually in the Boyle Heights area. The artist Robert Vargus, spent three days illustrating Alinzuela. Didn't take any breaks to eater sleep. He said he was determined to give his all to honor the late legend. He said, that's what it takes to do. This meural justice and say thank you with love to Fernando.
Speaker 2: What a hero he is to so many Angelinos. I remember his first year out Fernando Mania, and I just it was really terrific. By the way, not only is the six stories high, it can also be six stories wide.
Speaker 3: He was a big guy, oh back then. Oh yeah, he was no thin guy. But what a ballplayer.
Speaker 2: He reminded me of Babe Ruth actually in a way because he had that build and was such a premire ballplayer.
Speaker 3: That you think, just just amazing, just amazing picture. How many years did he have in pro ball? Like fifteen eighteen years as a pitcher?
Speaker 5: You're asking me a long, long career. I do not have the sports gene, sir, I don't either.
Speaker 6: Starbucks, yes, bringing back handwritten names in sharp beyond cups and self serve stations with sugar and cream that out to do it maybe make your coffee not taste burnt. But they're trying to win back customers.
Speaker 5: And we shall see.
Speaker 6: The fact is, you know, once you start messing with what made you popular in the first place, it's kind of hard.
Speaker 5: To go back. We shall see. They've had it.
Speaker 2: Now, they just do the who had the double latte, and you know that when they call you up to the counter.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's hey, Bill Fred. I always used to go for Bruno Hopman. Hey, Bruno Hotman. And of course only the old old timers.
Speaker 2: Bruno Hopman is the guy who was executed for kidnapping and killing the Lindburg baby. By the way, I just want to let you know that. And that's always a fun name to blurt out. Also at restaurants when they call for reservation side, Bruno Hotman.
Speaker 3: Party of three?
Speaker 5: What nice punk party of three? Yeah, it's the last name pot Yeah.
Speaker 6: Kno would always say mister Hunt, first name Mike, and they'd call it out.
Speaker 5: He'd giggle. Okay, guys, he said, immature.
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally immature. That's really problematic.
Speaker 4: The immature.
Speaker 5: Oh god, don't even get me started.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, here we are done with the morning news hour.
Speaker 2: This is kf I Am six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 2: Catch my show Monday through Friday six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.