Speaker 1: Okay, so you're all ready to go over there? Yeah, yeah, I'm here. Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Hellu yeah, I can hear you this one thing. Yeah yeah, no, no, I hear you. I hear you. Just fine, it's just okay, oh yeah, it's fine. It's it's it's a I've got this one program. I don't know why, sooner and soon, but it doesn't matter because everything else is fine. I'm good. But yeah, we're the we're doing the revolution, will be there.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Wednesday, we'll start at eleven, right, my eleven, my time, which you'll make it? Uh, eight o'clock your time? Right?
Speaker 2: What eight? Isn't that eight? Yeah, that's cool. You can do that.
Speaker 1: There's three hours behind me, and we want to make sure that we get midnight.
Speaker 2: So right, yeah, that's cool. Oh let's see here. The one thing about that is I might be late because of work. I don't think I will be, but if I am, I'll set everything up. Everything will be set up. I'm gonna come home. I'm gonna basically come home and do it. But if I don't, if I happen not to be here, just because I'm coming home and I'll be there soon no problem, so I'll probably I'll probably get off early.
Speaker 1: So okay, so if you don't make it at eight, you could make it by eight thirty then yeah, yeah, no problem.
Speaker 2: Perfect, yea, yeah, I should be fine. Yeah. Perfect.
Speaker 1: Any files you want me to be able to play that day, send them, send them to me in advance. I might have a few surprise files and we'll just have sound stuff.
Speaker 2: Ready to play for breaks. Okay, that's cool. Yeah. Yeah, I haven't done the usual prep on this that I do other years, so it's just going to be we'll be here for four hours and it'll be good, no problem.
Speaker 1: But if you have any audio you want me to have or whatever, just make sure you send it over to me in advance so I can load it in.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, rate a roll sounds good? All right, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Five minutes after it'll be our end time and uh we're going to roll the Age of Transitions now then.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, cool, okay, no problem.
Speaker 1: Let me shut my mica off. Aaron, you are alive.
Speaker 2: You had this Friday night December? Okay, can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Sorry you were not there to start with. Nope, can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Now oh really yeah, yeah, no, I hear you.
Speaker 1: We were just fine a minute ago, talking to each other, and then all of a sudden, I started your intro in dead air.
Speaker 2: So here we go, ready, guys, No, I was I was talking. Yeah, yeah, We're good.
Speaker 1: Okay, so look at it this way, the Age of Transitions Take two?
Speaker 2: Go ahead air?
Speaker 1: What is this tonight?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: You were listening to the Age of Go ahead? I just I just I just restarted. I just started saying it again. Okay, okay, do you listen to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Aaron Franz, coming out H twenty five live every Friday night from the facilities of ohl dot com ten pm to midnight Eastern broadcast. Thank you for listening. Do consider out, Please do consider doing if you can. The Age of Transitions dot com is my website. You can find the podcast there. You've been waste to the show. I've revolved Man, Scientific, Rise to God. I've heard the book, both ebook and paperback copies of a buildle of that great with the sports show. Ladie who does join a Patreon is bringing this show to you, so thank you for that. Continuing the the Looking for Truth in All the Wrong Places series over at Patreon, So do join and join in the fun videos and reminiscing about not necessarily better times, but older times in the alternative, alternative media conspiracy culture world. Yeah, before we got to this present moment, but with the eye of how did we get to this present moment and how did how did things sort of progress and that sort of idea having fun over there at Patreon. Thank you everybody for supporting. There have other things at the Age of Transitions dot Com as well, have the affiliate links. Thank you everybody for your support and for listening.
Speaker 1: I hopefully straightened out Aaron.
Speaker 2: We are here. We're back within the Age of Transitions, and I thank you for it. I was watching some online videos today and it got me to thinking a bit, as things sometimes do. I just came across the set of videos about an old video producer from the early two thousands era. I think it was even like the late nineties to early two thousands. This mystery person was producing their content. There's somebody that went by the name ghost Rider, and who ghost Rider was was this street bike motorcycle rider who rode very dangerously and would record himself doing all these insane motorcycle rides where he's going almost two hundred miles an hour and like weaving in between cars and doing all these crazy stunts on the street, doing many illegal things, all sorts of illegal stuff on a road bike. And yeah, he would film himself, so he would have like the helmet camera whatever of first person of hymn, so you would see the speedomeno, see how insanely fast you would go, and then you'd have the other shots of him from other people choot video of it. But he would put together DVD's of himself doing these insane things on a motorcycle, and it would be all cut up. I believe it was cut to music and like doing montages, and there are different sequences where he'd do like this one run, it would be uncut because you know, the impressive thing would be that it was uncut. You're seeing the whole ride that he did and see that, you know, it was proof that he did this crazy thing right, like he went from such and such a place to another and a ridiculously short amount of time, that sort of stuff. So he sold DVDs of this, and yeah, everything on the DVD was him doing illegal stuff. But you know, that was the appeal, of course, and it's like, oh man, he's like it was like this outlaw sort of thing. It was this underground independent media to be sure, it was produced and distributed. He produced and distributed himself, but somehow remained anonymous. He remained anonymous for years and years and years. Certainly while he was doing it, nobody knew who he was, but he was nonetheless producing these crazy DVDs that were an underground phenomenon. I was watching the video again online today and I remember seeing these things that wasn't like my world, that wasn't my niche area of interest. I was into weird video that sort of indie video DVD culture stuff, and I had seen other things. I was like, my world was the skateboarding world. So there's all sorts of you know, that's its own universe of videos and DVDs and all underground and even subversive and sometimes illegal stuff beyond those videos too. So it was a very countercultural sort of similar thing, to be sure, with the independent videos of the skateboarding world. But Ghostwriter was, you know, motorsports thing. I never got into motorsports. I never got into never ran a motorcycle, so you know, nonetheless, I remember somebody having the DVD and at some point I did see it, so it it brought back the memory of me watching that. I'm like, oh, yes, that I recall that. And yeah, I mean anybody who made something interesting like that on their own and found a way to distribute it and make it into something like make their own little cult classic thing himself, that's I mean, I find that fascinating and I think it's cool. I think it's cool to do that. I mean, doing illegal things on a motorcycle is kind of annoying, especially now as an older guy. I think it's ridiculous. But this was at least a guy who was able to pull it off and he never wrecked somehow, so he was really really good, Like he was insane pro stuntman level to be able to do this thing without dying. The fact that he lived through doing all this is crazy. It's reckless, yes, because he could have killed somebody else, and that's wrong. At the same time, it's impressive that he did it. And then the other side of this whole thing, and the video that was watching was talking all about this. It's like the fact that he was able to get away with. It is really perhaps more than the insane stunts he's doing. Maybe that's even more of the appeal that he's actually doing this remaining anonymous, not getting caught. He never got caught. Never did he get caught, Never did he do time, never did he you know, stand trial. Nothing. What's up, Chuck Well?
Speaker 1: I was just thinking that this guy came out of a time, right. How early was this exactly? Again with this guy with the motors, I.
Speaker 2: Believe, I believe he started making videos in the nineties, maybe mid late nineties, and then he went through like early.
Speaker 3: Two thousands era and he probably Yeah, he crosses oh perfectly with what I call the bum fights universe, Yes, exactly, because there were people with VHS's in the nineties that were making crazy like it's almost like the grandfather of online content.
Speaker 1: Because but it was being made on videotapes and people literally had to buy, sell or trade these videos and bum fights became a huge phenomena, which really, if you think about it, was clearly illegal, wrong, cruel and all kinds of stuff where they had you know, bums performing tricks and beating each other up and stuff like that. Because it a couple of popular videotapes that circulated in the underground previously of like just we happen to catch two homeless guys beating the crap out of each other, right, and then it became a phenomena onto itself in the nineties and sort of tried to transition into modern internet time. And this guy was one of many. There were many of these guys who did like the stunt stunt riding kind of thing. You know. Sometimes it would be a guy on his motorcycle naked rolling through town, right, and other times it would be a guy doing tricks. But either way it would be some outrageous, you know, eye catching either semi legal, illegal or kind of illegal activity one way or another caught on video. And there was a whole like subculture of this that went on for a while. Right. So this guy's like actually more team, as death defying and impressive as it was to you, was actually more team than a lot of the seedier, dirtier underground of this.
Speaker 2: Stuff, right. Yeah. Yeah, And you're mentioning stuff that I was more familiar with myself. I knew them bum fights videos.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the bum fights had all sorts of problems, but it was interesting.
Speaker 1: They went into businesses. So these kinds of thousands of those things, I mean many thousands before people revolted.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of things going on with bumfights. So those guys were based out of Vegas and they I think they came out of graffiti culture and they kind of, I want to say, they started making the videos for their graffiti, which they had like they would do stickers, and they had this, like I remember, their main image. It was similar to like Shepherd Ferry with his Andre the giant stuff. Their image was this guy crossing the street, like the crosswalk image of a guy like crossing the street when you come to a crosswalk. They took that and they put like a briefcase in his hand and they they came like devil horns or something, and I think it was called in Decline. So that was like their street art collective or something. And then they would put those stickers everywhere. And to this day, if you drive out to Vegas, you'll say, on the side of the road, you'll see some of their stuff still on these like old abandoned buildings, like you'll see some of their old original back then. Even so, they were like I want to say, that's like where they came out of and then they just started filming homeless people and start paying them to fight each other and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where, but it was born out of this weird CD subculture of performance art. Like you said that Andre the Giant thing was like a meme before memes existed, that was popping up everywhere and it was this you know, it was supposed to be and even the Simpsons wound up taking it. And you know, because people say, oh, the Simpsons predicted everything, No, the Simpsons also mimicked everything over a thirty year period.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So they did a thing where he's making Homer into this meme out there, and it's like the Andrea the Giant thing where they have this Andre the Giant artistic piece that they keep replicating with stencils.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm asking you, I'm not telling you. I'm trying to go through this with you because I think this is super fascinating that there's this whole weird subgenre of culture that you picked the motor cycle guy out him. Right, there were some people. Bump fights became a phenomenon onto itself, not just the original video, but like a whole sub business grew up out of it. Yeah, and then there were also imitators and so on, and you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, those guys, unlike the ghost Rider, they ended up getting in trouble and they had to, like I don't know, their company had to disband or whatever. They were bringing in good money for that world of independent DVD production like they were doing okay but huge. Then they got into some kind of legal trouble which I don't remember how the story goes, but they got shut down on that one, which makes sense because yeah, that stuff was super illegal too, and unlike ghost Rider, they didn't cover their tracks to be able to get away with it, like right, you know what I mean, So it was just evidence for the court to convict them, which they were. Again I don't know the details on that, but they were. So they were shut down. And honestly, my foray into media and like my past, all this independent, weird even outlaws stuff was what inspired a lot of what I used to do a long time ago. And like my buddies and I had our own videos that we produced, and we were planning on doing a similar thing where we would uh put the video out and distributed ourselves, but we never for various reasons, we never did that. But we made some pretty crazy videos ourselves. And then I had my cable Access show, and you know, I made my own video like the movie version of the Cable Access show that some people have that DVD thos in this show. So that was all, you know, I came out of that same space, right, and so I was for you love that I loved all that stuff right for you.
Speaker 1: That's odd TV, right, odd TV.
Speaker 2: A A D d ADG.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that was me yea, yeah, no, I know I have it. That's the thing. But all I'm trying to say is that there was this is much larger than the one guy. And that's the thing. It's like the spin offs that keep on giving the subculture that produces these you know, evolutions if you will, of different things. And in truth, I'll tell you what's crazy to me, and I'll shut up after this, but you know, I'll just this is my part. I want to do assert but I wanted to pick your brain about it a little. As you're talking about it is in truth that was actually legitimately organic independent media. Like in reality, that's the last time we see that stuff being you know, generated without you know, without the cause, the monetary incentive. There was no reason in the world to think you could monetize this stuff. Like I bring up all the time people traded the tapes, the VHS's, Yeah, and so we would trade with each other and pay each other to ship each other tapes or to buy blanks, to get the weirdest, oddest, most out there stuff that nobody ever saw for one reason or another, because it was truly independently created. There was no rules, there was no nothing. It was just you know, who could get the attention. And then some people turned it in and there was an audio version of that I talked to you about with the phony phone calls a little ways back, you know, with the two bar and the jerky boys, and I talked about that on my should.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's all sorts of underground weird indie audio too. There is that one set of tapes that were made of somebody who was living in San Francisco and their two neighbors were so loud they could hear them through the walls. So they started recording them and it was like these two guys, it was it was you know, the tapes are named after him. I forget what it was these two guys yelling at each other, and it got to be this underground cult phenomenon. Even to this day, people remember it was just somebody recording their neighbors in San Francisco that were insane, right. So, yeah, there's all sorts of underground audio and video and all sorts of different like pockets. It comes out of like different subcultures like skateboarding. I was saying, graffiti culture, motor sports at all sorts of backyard wrestling had their own a too. You see that.
Speaker 1: That was like the sports version of independent media, where it was like I'm gonna tape myself. And that was a big phenomena, especially for the skateboarders right for a while, where it was like if they made their own big tape. I don't know, were they all trying to be Tony Hawk?
Speaker 2: I mean, what was that kind? Yeah? I actually I know a lot about that because that's that's how I grew up. I was. I was a skateboarder myself, and I loved all that video stuff and I started emulating it making my own videos with my friends, and I had going around. But I think a really good example to give of that would be you're you're asking if everybody's trying to be Tony Hawk. Certainly Bam Margera, who was a fellow Pennsylvanian who was around at the same time. He was an amateur skateboarder out outside of Philadelphia. He's from Westchester, and he would always film himself doing videos. He loved Tony Hawk, I know, that was like his idol, right, And then he would also make these weird videos of himself and his buddies doing like silly, dumb comedy stuff. And then there were those two things where he was like making these amateur skateboarding tapes to try to get sponsored, and I think he was doing contest things and all this, but at the same time he's doing his stupid little videos that later became the Cky series of videos. When he ended up first getting sponsored by Toy Machine Skateboards and a couple other sponsors, and he was in I think Jump Off of Building Toy Machine video and that was like the first time that like he was on a video, uh for a major skateboard company and people start seeing him and even in his little parts there he would add in the weird little dumb videos to his skateboard part and then later he made his own cy series of videos and that became a weird cult phenomenon in and of itself. So the big later goes that.
Speaker 1: So the big goal, in other words, was to get sponsorship did so in other words, they were trying to monetize like in modern times.
Speaker 2: He was he but Bam is a specific guy. He was always looking to make money. He was always looking to get famous. And I think he's a unique character in that he was always after money and fame clearly, but yes, and on doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yes, and know about how he's unique because at some point where does he get into the Jackass universe, because suddenly he goes from Yes, he goes from broke ass to jackass because he was making no money. And my understanding, I'm not a judge of skateboarders. My understanding is he was okay, but he wasn't like a great skateboard sporter. Necessarily Yes, and now yet.
Speaker 2: His okay, Bam, he's an amateur skateboarder. He was in that toy Machine video. People are starting to get to know him. His claim to fame in the skateboarding world as a professional skateboarder, is that he would do this crazy drop ins where he would get up on a building, like on the side of a building and like sit there with this taill like he's dropping into a quarter pipe like at a skate park, but it's not a quarter pipe. He's going down the wall of this weird like incline building thing, and he would like come down and like intentionally like fall on the ground and not make it most of the time, and he'd just do it because it was crazy and he would get hurt, but that was like sort of his deal. He's like almost taking like this pratfall sort of thing, but he was like the insane guy. And even the video that he was in of Toy Machine was titled jump off a Building, right, almost as if it was like titled to like launch him. Like look this crazy kid in Pennsylvania dropping in on his crazy ass building and he just ends up falling on a concrete anyway. So that's like what he would do, and he do all this stuff like just to get hurt. It was like these weird like stunt things. And then that's what he would put in the ky videos and that was all part of that and there was like this appeal of it was almost like the sections of the skateboard videos where you just see everybody falling. It was almost like that was his specialty. It's like he would just make himself fall.
Speaker 1: So he goes from brokecast kind of like I said, he goes from Brokecass to Jackass. And that's the weird thing because he joined that. But at what point did he join that cast? Because you know, an interesting parallel here. Again, I know I need to shut up and get off of your show, but I love this because this is like all stuff you have deep knowledge on so you can educate all of us about it, and it's media history. It's one of the things you're working on right now. And I think it's relevant because this is truly independent media. And it's an interesting study because it's a total parallel. It's not about getting at the truth, it's about getting other things. And what's fascinating to me is there's even wwe like Hall of Fame guys, and one of them I remember specifically, since you're bringing up this jumping off a building thing, one of them specifically got their career started by doing one of these backyard wrestling videos, except for, you know, instead of doing the jump off the top ropes or you know the sweet Jimmy Snooker thing off the top of the cage that everybody knows it's iconic, instead of doing that, this maniac jumped off a house. So he jumped off the roof of a house onto ostensibly a mattress, you know, for a WWE, like a wrestling stunt, backyard wrestling. It's a true story.
Speaker 2: And yeah, yeah, I know, I know, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Which guy did it, but literally it's like, well, that's the crazy guy that we needed to hire, and they hired him to do it. I want to say it was Mick Foley, but I don't know if it was Mick Foley.
Speaker 2: Well, there were so many people doing that. They would do again. That was its own series of independent tapes where kids are like breaking the light bulbs every day heads. They were doing the crazy like Japanese style hardcore wrestling. They would jump off ruse, they do all that kind of stuff like.
Speaker 1: No near miss is really hitting each other and really breaking the stuff over each other's heads. And yeah, literally, the yeah, the one one that I can never stand is that the throwing the you know, five hundred thumb tacks on the ground and body slamming somebody into thumb tacks, which just looks like a horrendous, messy thing to have to deal with. And how many times somebody get thumbtacks embedded in them, you know?
Speaker 2: But there were people that.
Speaker 1: Did that for a living, and even a guy like Mick Foley's like, you know, yeah, throw me off of the thirty foot high cage, you know, beat me with a ladder.
Speaker 4: Uh like just doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's just this weird thing. And the funny thing is it starts in the underground and then some of it ends up being like semi mainstreamed, and some of it ends up being mainstreamed. And I wonder what kind of parallel you can draw between that and this big project you're working on, because this is an important aspect of it, and I think your motocross guy, excuse me, your motocross guy is extremely important in this story because he's a completely different parallel lens into what is truly truly independent media.
Speaker 2: Right. Oh yeah, anyway, I'll shut up with that, but thank you. Now, I'll finish up on the Bam Margera thing. Since we got that thread going too bam. Okay, so he's he's a pro. He's an amateur skateboarder becomes pro, but yeah, he's really his claim to fame is these weird parts of his parts in the video where he's not even skateboarding. He's like, if he's skateboarding, he's doing it to wreck and he's doing like some giant stunt that he usually doesn't even pull off. So so he parlays that into his own series of videos where it is skateboard parts with him and his buddies. There there's little bits of skateboarding, but like the weird stuff where's Tim and his buddies in Westchester doing stupid things like purposely hurting themselves and just doing like these dumb skits that are ridiculous. And that became the CKY series, and that was a whole thing in the skateboard world, and it was getting really big. His brother's band Can't Kill Yourself Cky it was like the soundtrack for it. So they even got big off of the series of videos they did there. Meanwhile, there's the Big Brother skateboard magazine based out here in LA They put out their own videos where they would have segments where Johnny Knoxville and Steve O and some of those other guys from Jackass, they would be on the Big Brother videos doing stupid things. I remember the first thing with Johnny Knoxville. One of the things he did was he was standing there getting sprayed with mace and they had somebody taser him. He's like, okay, taser be like ay, he got shocked and at the end he's like, okay, let's go in the desert and shoot me. He has a bulletproof vest and he has somebody shoot him in the bulletproof vest with like a revolver or something, and you know, he lives because it goes into vest. So those were the Big Brother videos and they were concurrent to Cky. Then later I think it was Jeff Tremaine was the producer Okay, and he pitches the show idea of Jackass to the guys from the Big Brother magazine and also Bam and his buddy's doing to say Cky videos, like, Hey, do you guys want to do this show for MTV? It's going to be you know, we'll just do what you're doing. We'll make it a show. So they did, and the first few episodes of the show were just the clips from Cky that Bam had here like here they were put in the show, and then clips from the Big Brother video like here, here's like our best hits they put down the show. And those were the first episodes of Jackass. And then later they would make their own material specific to the show, and then you know, the rest is history.
Speaker 1: But he was born out of that. That's wild you know. And the look the last two wild things are as follows one, you know, as far as I got a great T shirt idea out of this though, and and it's it will make no sense to anybody, but if you put an image on this shirt and you I guarantee you it's a million seller on a T shirt. And it just says, I blame Evil Knievel, because if you think about it, Evil Knievel is responsible for all this, because he was the guy who made modern Come and watch me either wreck or succeed at a trick, you know, Come and watch me do that, and maybe I'll die watch it, you know. And I mean, the only question I have about this whole situation because eventually Bam gets his own TV show. He's got a metal band Okay, he's got all kinds of stuff in the industry, and I'm not saying it's all bad, but you know, some of it very interesting and performance art wise, the guy turned his life even the performance art literally at one point sucking his family into it, which was hilarious. You know, where he's torturing his parents all day in his house that he's like totally wrecking. See you're laughing because you know it was funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I know, no, I know.
Speaker 2: I I have mixed feelings about Bam and I want to like him so much because he's a Pennsylvania guy and honestly, like my my buddies would run into him at the skateboard park sometimes, like when we when they would go there and I had one of my friends he had his video camera. He had Bam sign it. Back in the day. This is back in the amateur days, like when he was still doing like the Toy Machine of maybe the first k Y video. He had Bam sign his video cameras.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: So there's there's, uh, there's different things with Bam. Some of this stuff with him is good and some is not. But I mean that's kind of the truth for all of these people and he's making these weird videos. I mean, guys, they're mostly bad, and there's like a little bit of good in that, like, wow, they did it. It's interesting, but it's mostly bad.
Speaker 1: No, it's horrendous. It's actually horrendous. But at a certain point you got to admit the culture was too ignorant to understand how horrendous it was, you know, because I'll never forget bling bling the crack hor you know what I mean. That's right, Yeah, And anyway, huh, look, put you on the side.
Speaker 2: There's a mainstream culture. Well there's a line, and I'm mainstream culture. No, I'm just mainstream. At the culture was pretty vulgar as well. Right, there's a lot of crazy stuff happening in pop culture at that time that partially influenced this weird underground video scene, but also as its own brand of like horror and just degeneracy in the mainstream. So it was it was a weird time.
Speaker 1: What was normal is horror today in a lot of places, like the fact that people are like, oh, well, you know, we should be able to do what we used to be able to do. I don't think they reckon with exactly how deep that vein of ugly can go you know some things. Yeah, we do need to push back a little bit and push the pendulum the other way. I sort of define it like this, And I don't know if you feel the same way. Maybe you think I'm wrong, Please correct me or tell me what the proper moral barometer is here, okay, because to me, it's like, look, jackass is fine when they're deciding to taser each other, but when it's like, okay, that's not impressing people enough that we're tasering each other. Now taser my scrotum. Now we're getting we've crossed a line, you know what I'm saying. I know it's a fine line, yeah, but it seems to me alive there is a line between taser me and now shock my balls with you know, a thousand volts or whatever. I mean, that's insanity. That's the like people want to still leave. You know. Prostitution illegal, Hello, that's way more harmful and you know, a little sex, you know, I mean, what the hell?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I do?
Speaker 1: You know, I don't.
Speaker 4: Well, the.
Speaker 2: Thing always been like what's going on here? Like you can't pay a prostitute for their services, but you can pay pornography actors to do the same thing, and then you can like sell the tape of them doing it. What's the difference, you know what I mean, it's it's people, it's money being derived from sex. Like, what's the you know what I mean? That's that to me? I'm like, wait a minute.
Speaker 1: Wasn't that part of Bill hicks stand up? Wasn't that part of Bill hicks stand up routine where.
Speaker 2: He said okay, but yeah, yeah, it doesn't make sense, Like, what the hell is this? It's the same thing, isn't it.
Speaker 1: If I pay Yeah, he said something like, if I pay a woman to have sex, okay, I can get busted. The woman can get busted, the hotel can get busted. He said, Look if I show up and I got another guy with me and he films it with a camera and then we turn it into pornography, Yeah, it's perfectly legal. And they even have a union.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, like yeah, yeah, what the hell it doesn't It's the same thing, essentially. It doesn't make sense, right, That's why. Yeah, that's like, I mean, laws can be comical when it comes to like that. But at the same time, there's this back and forth they're like, well we need to you know, yeah, I mean what actually is good and what's not? And what causes moral to k and what should we what should we uh? What should we say enough is enough with? And where where do we drive the line? So it is?
Speaker 1: And the other side of that argument is, you know, how many other things do.
Speaker 2: You get paid to a seferal question?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how many other things do you also get paid to use your body and take up your time? You know, legitimately if it's not having sexual case, lifting heavy boxes, which actually will do more damage, takes up more of your time, and that it's cheaper labor rate, that's okay to destroy your body doing that, or doing a sport, or doing something that's labor intensive, like in a coal mine, you know where you're gonna breathe crap and you're gonna die from, you know, the injuries and whatnot. That's all okay to sacrifice your body in time for that. But sex no good? Like that's a weird line, right, I mean I can pay you yeah, yeah, you know, I can pay you to hurt yourself in a hundred different ways. I can pay you to take drugs that I don't even know what the results are. I get you to sign off a lab test whatever, right, I can get you to do all kinds of things with your body for a little bit of money, but not sex huh unless I film it again. See now we're back to that argument. So it's just a weird thing to look at anyway, That's just one aspect of this craziness that you're talking about with this subculture and culture itself. But I think it's all relevant. I hope I added to this discussion because I could hear this idea and I'm like, I want to pick his brain about this. I just couldn't resist. So I'm sorry if I came in too much on this, so I'll be quiet the rest of the time. But necessary, I thought.
Speaker 2: No, it's all right, it's it's something that's so I made my own material for to a very I mean myself is really not successful. But I mean I did it nonetheless and it was it was fun. I'm glad I did. I'm glad. I'm glad I did. Like the strange things that I did in my younger years. I don't regret it, honestly, like that I I did strange things that most people don't do when I spent my time in an odd way and I loved it and I still I mean me and my buddies that that did that. It's it's like good memories. It's like and so many quotes of like because we would. I feel like all of these videos have this aspect of finding character, Like you'll find like real life characters, like real people, and you'll document them and you either become their friend and you start filming them because they're hilarious. That's what I did most of the time. I would like make friends with friends with people that probably most people won't want to be friends with, but I just thought they were hilarious so they would make me laugh. So I enjoyed hanging out with them. For one. I love the sort of chaos of just like bringing them around to see like what the hell would happen? And then the filming aspect is like okay, and and I feel like all these videos had characters like that. It's like and there's just so many quotes like I've got like I could fill books with like all these like crazy things like the people said that still make me laugh to this day. But that's that's a part of it. So yeah, I love it. I love it. And honestly, to go back to the first guy who's mentioning the ghost rider street bight guy who's essentially just like like a DIY indie stuntman on a motorcycle making his own videos. That's something that something that I was not very familiar with. Maybe i'd seen the video once, but when I saw this online video today about him, it did ring about like, oh yeah, yeah, I know I saw that at some point, and it's impressive what he did. And once again, probably the most impressive part was that he got away with the whole thing of filming himself doing this crazy stuff, not getting caught, making videos, selling the videos, and doing it for like he did it for like a decade at least. I think he was doing this and he created I mean, he's famous in his own little world for sure. People still know him this day. So it's pretty wild. And the video I was watching about it was saying like, Wow, it's really impressive because he put so much he would like research the stunt. First of all, Okay, like we're gonna drive on this street, I'm gonna do this, We're gonna be able to film it this way and you know, so he would put a lot planning into just like laying out the stunt, but he also planned the getting away with it part two. It's like, Okay, legally, how do we get away with this? How do we not get caught if a cop comes? How do I get away from them? Because he filmed himself escaping the cops multiple times, that was part of this video. Do you do like he would escape from the cops? And then also like, how do we film this and put it on video without it proving that this is me, that this ever comes back on me? And he pulled it off. He did it. It's crazy. So that's part of the appeal of it. And now fast forward to today, as Chuck was saying, all of this stuff laid the groundwork and so many ways, all these underground Indian media things laid the ground for the internet media scene as we know it, and yet influencer culture even and like all these idiots like Logan Paul and all these even mister Beasts to a lesser extent, but all these YouTubers, a lot of it was laid the groundwork from this. It comes from these indie videos and even specifically with motorcycles. There's guys doing similar stuff stunts like Ghostwriter did today, and now none of them can get away with it because if they film themselves, it always comes back on them. Because the technology of the video and Internet and the surveillance tech that's imbedded into all of this has advanced to such a degree where you cannot film yourself doing any of this and have it not come back on you. And so people try and they always get caught. They can't do it. You can't be ghost Rider anymore. And some people like serve hard time for, you know, trying to become Internet famous by doing stupid stunts on a motorcycle. And they've they've gone to court, they've gone to jail. And so that was part of the video I was watching too. It's like, look, it's we're in a different time, and that's part of the appeal if you go back in this nostalgic sense to ghost Rider, like he knew what he was doing, he knew that he would get away with it, and then when he knew that he couldn't, he stopped doing it. And so he comes from an earlier day where and this this is where things get pretty interesting on a social level. For one sense, it's like he was literally able to get away with doing these illegal things and now you just plane can't. Now that's outside of any moral judgments as to how wrong this may be that he did do it, or that people continue to do these similar things. We're not even judging it, just just to look at it from you know, completely leaving any sort of judgment out of it about the morals and ethics of this. You just plan can't do it anymore because of we live in a surveillance world now, and ironically, we have more video than ever, we have more people filming themselves, We have more independent media producers, more independent content creators than ever. Many of them are emulating these formulas from decades ago because that's you know, it's interesting material, but you can't do it anymore without going on your permanent record. So it's kind of fascinating to see that this is the world we're in where we've almost been led to the point where we're being encouraged to be content, to creators, to have social media presence, to build a brand of some sort, and internet media lends itself to if you want attention, you have to go big, right you have to go big. The crazier, the more intense, the more controversial, the more dangerous something is, the more views it's going to get. So of course you're going to end up people end up having people do all sorts of crazy stunts of all different kinds and posting it on YouTube, on TikTok, on whatever, any name the social media platform. They're posting it there, and that's where you get the views, that's where you get the attention, that's where you build yourself up as a larger than life figure online. But yeah, it is a different world, and so that's really something else. We live in a world of total surveillance where there is no privacy anymore, and there's really no way out of this situation. It's pretty crazy. I mean, we're talking about people who are choosing to film themselves, choosing to upload these videos and themselves doing all this stuff. So there is that free will aspect to it. But beyond the free will aspect, there's also the fact that there's cameras everywhere now that you cannot avoid. They're on everybody's front door, they're on the outside of every building, they're on cars, they're on you know, people are wearing them walking around. They're built into our phones. There's no escape from just being filmed all the time, and also that what's being filmed is being saved as being used against us when it needs to be. We have guys like Larry Ellison, billionaire media and tech mogul, talking about this future that he wants to build, and he's assuring us he will build of this AI automated surveillance system that's going to keep everybody safe, locking down schools using AI cameras, changing police body cameras so that they film constantly drones. That was a famous clip. So Ellison's saying, hey, look, I'm going to do this. We're going to do this, and of course they're telling us it's going to be safe. But it's just the logical extension of what's already here, you see, Because we're here now where nobody can film themselves doing a motorcycle stunt without king the cops knocking on your door for it. We're here at that point because the technology of surveillance has advanced so far where that's where we are now. Now. Add in further technological advances like artificial intelligence and so many other things that are coming down the way, it just gets crazier. Where Again, if you don't have to be a content creator, you don't have to be like putting yourself out there, you don't have to be doing stupid illegal stunts and trying to get attention for it. You can just be living your life and it's being recorded and it could be used against you if the authorities come down on you for whatever the case may be. So that's the world we live in. That's the world we already live in, and it's getting worse all the time. Furthermore, with Ellison, he's one of these guys that has cozied up to the current government and they've bought off the whole thing. He just keeps dumping money over Trump's way so that he can keep getting kickbacks and building his own empire up. That's how this whole thing works. Now, that's how our country works. He's part of the TikTok divestiture, that much maligned TikTok ban of Like a year ago, everybody's horrified TikTok was being banned. I said on this show, like it's not going to be banned, don't worry. They're going to sell it to some American so that we can start making money off of it and use it for our own surveillance purposes, not China. And that's exactly what's happened. So it the law went through, the divestiture happened, and once you know it, Oracle Elson's company is one of the big investors group of investors that now has a hold of TikTok Here here's a quote from an article about that says, under the agreement, American and global investors including cloud Computing Giant, Oracle, private equity Group silver Lake, and Abu Dhabi based MGX will hold an eighty point one percent steak in the new TikTok USDs joint venture LLC well Bytdance will retain twenty percent. So the China still has it twenty percent. But the more important thing is that Ellison and these Middle Eastern sovereign wealth funds can get on this too. That those are other guys that have also bought off the current government. So the tech billionaires have bought and paid for our government. Middle Eastern sovereign wealth funds, so like the Saudi Royals UAE, all of these this big oil money from the Middle East now just comes in and buys up whatever they want. They throw kickbacks to the executive branch and then they get deals like this to be able to buy TikTok Ellison Paramount, which is being run by Ellison's son David. They're trying to buy up Warner Brothers Discovery now, and Ellison is promising to put forty billion dollars of his own money forty billion of his own money so that his son can have Paramount buy up Warner Brothers Discovery. They're doing this hostile bid where Netflix is trying to buy up Warner Brothers Discovery. And again we're not gonna we could try to pick apart Netflix and how evil or not they might be and what they're interested consolidating with Warner Brothers Discovery is. But we know for sure about Ellison in Paramount and what they're up to and him just throwing down billion as a dollar so his son can take over this media property. Ellison already owns CBS. He put that stooge Barry Weiss in charge of it, and they're just pumping out propaganda for their executive branch, which of course they're pumping propaganda and make them look good because it's a pay to play system where they just give a little bribes to the executive and they get what they want out of them. And that's what's happening. They're trying to get CNN too. So Allison is one of these guys to look for. Absolutely. I don't always talk about him on the show, but he's one of the worst. He's one of the worst guys that are that are instituting this technocratic oligarchy taking over the American government in favor of their own system that they're building, and they're doing it by buying up what's left of the American government. It's just out and out corruption, plain and simple. It's never been worse, never been worse, and so it's all the worst aspects of America just just on steroids. It's just horrendous to see this happening. But it all feeds what as these guys keep buying up more and more and getting more and more control over everything, buying up all of the media, buying up anything that they can make money off of or control the populace with. That's what they're doing, and they want to build up their tech. They're the guys behind the whole AI bubble and they're the ones getting money pumped into building all these data centers, getting money pumped into getting all these nuclear power plants back up online. Tromps weird Trump's personal media company, whatever that thing is that owns his true social and all that. That's stupid company merged with another company that is trying to make nuclear fusion work. They just merge together trump stupid media company and a nuclear fusion company. It's like, oh, what's the connection there? Well, the connection is that they need nuclear power to power the insane amount of electricity to run all these data centers to keep mining their stupid crypto bs but also run their AI systems, run and advance their AI systems. They need more power, they need more data centers. That's why they're building more. That's why they're putting more nuclear power plants back online. That's where they're trying to figure out how they can make more power by any means necessary. They're promising that they'll make nuclear fusion work. That remains to be seen. There's been some interesting experiments in that realm so far, and it would be a decent way to make energy if we got to it. But isn't it funny how so many different green energies, and it's just a stupid term like wind energy, solar that even hydro power and whatnot all falls into a green category. It's just a stupid category, and honestly, it's a category made to vilify a certain particular product, in this case, to produce electricity. To produce power, there's a certain certain parts of that industry are being vilified because those are the competitors that you need to kick out of the market, and that's what's being done. So again, just corruption, total corruption, total insiders. It's ridiculous. They're also rolling back any sorts of environmental protections that you can even think of. They want to double the amount of breathable formaldehyde in the air now because they're putting in their own people from the chemical industry into the EPA, and so now it's just fine to double the amount of formaldehyde in the air. To me personally, that makes me mad because I'm allergic to formaldehyde. It makes me itch it keeps me up at night. That's one of the stupid things that gives me eximas formaldehyde. So now that you're gonna pump more of it in the air, pretend like it's fine. I'm gonna be itching like an idiot because of these scumbags taken over the world. That's what's so interesting, Like we have like medical conditions due to their recklessness. Like it's literally making us sick. The stuff that they're doing. They're probably making themselves sick too, which is the ironic part of it. But they don't care because they're getting billions of dollars out of it, and they get to control the whole world and create an AI powered surveillance state. So I guess it's cool that we're all we can't sleep at night anymore because either we have x amoun or we have some other the horrible condition that makes us sick. So congratulations everybody on your takeover of America and the world. Perhaps if it depending on how far you can ride this thing. Should we be worried that people are doing stunts under motorcycle in the street. Is that a horrible crime you need to be worried about. It's a crime, and maybe they should, people should get in trouble. But the real crimes are happening at the top of this whole system of these criminals getting away with taking over the entire US government and making it their own personal cash cow, and so you know that's that's what's happening. Meanwhile, they they continue exploiting the media, and new media does not, it has not, and it does not worry them. In fact, it plays to their hand and it works. And as we've said before here, it's what the current executive administration used to sell itself on the campaign trail to get in place. All of those weird right wing influencers actually worked to tilt the election in the favor of this dim wit and control now who's not in control at all. He's just being bought off by these people who actually are in control. It doesn't even cost that much for them really to get what they need. So you don't think that they're behind these morons that are the content creators, like these right wing influencers. Who do you think gives you them? It's all quite obvious. And now they're all fighting with each each other, and that's interesting. I was talking about that on the show last week, and I think that was something that the people that are exploiting that world, the right wing influencer media world, to do their political bidding. I don't they may not have foreseen the fact that those characters would turn on themselves and start vilifying themselves and infighting so much. But that's not to say that they can't run with it and pick up the pieces and figure out how to move forward with things and make things work out. They had JD. Vance come in at the end of that turning point USA America Fest events and do damage control. He was like the keynote speaker or whatever at the end. He came in and was sure to tell you to remind you, the consumer of this online media, who the real enemy is. It's the Democrat. It's the Democrats and celefties, and make sure you get out there and vote in the midterms for the people we tell you to vote for. Then that was like the whole what he said, which is interesting. That says a lot because he was he was definitely there doing damage controls, like, Okay, get out there and just tell them what who the real villain is. We're not We're not supposed to be turning on ourselves. We're not supposed to be villifying ourselves. We're supposed to use this idiotic propaganda system to go after the lib tards and the Democrats. Okay, so get them back on track for that, and so you know, it's uh, it's it's a fascinating study, and it would be to see the details of like how much has this gotten a way from them in that, you know, the Candice Owns just going off the rails and like, uh, and the even Bannon quarreling with Shapiro and Roger Stone and they're at odds with each other. Be interesting to know like the details of that. But when it comes down to it, they can get things back on track if they need to. So always, you know, be on the lookout for what their next move is, and certainly realize who their total plants are, like JD. Vance. Absolutely, we know who that guy is. We know that he's their guy, so keep watching him and see what he says. All these nin and poops that are there as influencers themselves. Of course, they're gonna backstab each other and call each other names and fight each other. That's the nature of this weird alternative media. It's always been like that the conspiracy culture world. People have always been at each other's throats. So now it's just been mainstreamed and it's out there. Well, we'll just say, okay, so I may have bounced all around the place on the show tonight. But I just want to talk about the things that are important to me, that's important in my mind, the things that I think we need to remember. So I'm gonna keep harping on this alternative media weirdo world that, yes, in ways was influenced by those independent outlaw production things and weird indie videos of the late nineties and early two thousands had something to do with where we are with internet videos we see today. So keep that in mind. If you're listening to the Ochili Radio Network, do stay tuned, because uncle, the podcast is coming right up. To appreciate your listenership there, thank you for listening to this show. The Age of Transitions dot com.
Speaker 6: That's my website radio.
Speaker 1: Walls dot com, Wall Street, Windows dot com dot com. Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of The War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge.
Speaker 2: Walls.
Speaker 1: Do go there, now go there, now, go there now.
Speaker 2: Uncle. Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the Illuminati.
Speaker 4: Oh that's interesting, yeah in the cotoon?
Speaker 2: Yeah did that ever work out too?
Speaker 7: Good.
Speaker 2: No, it didn't, did it? But here on o'ceelly dot com Radio network, things work out a bit better, don't they?
Speaker 4: Much better and understanding about the programs, the programs much clear, getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 2: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninches and listen to the Olly dot com Radio Network.
Speaker 7: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk and I like that idea dot Com dot com Radio.
Speaker 8: This is the Comedy Hour then Talk here Sidekick and Missus, sidekick Man, Crazy Accidents and the Crack Room one and one.
Speaker 2: And Bought Him Uncle the podcast, Bonam.
Speaker 8: Podcast, Get the Phones, Ringing Crack, Gross Street Crew, I'm.
Speaker 4: Good to podcasts.
Speaker 2: Uncle, the podcast.
Speaker 4: Uncle, the podcast Get.
Speaker 8: The Ras, Uncle, the podcast Crazy Answer, Say Can Cry?
Speaker 2: Uncle, the podcast No Lo From an Hour, Tell Them an Hour, Resu Uncle, the podcast on.
Speaker 8: The Conversation Uncle, Uncle, Uncle, Tell Sidekick Stop playing with those Uncle, the podcast Learning One and Wanted Uncle, the podcast.
Speaker 4: On the podcast Uncle, the podcast O Curson Podcast o Chili dot Com.
Speaker 9: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of The Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban miss crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 4: For more information, The Warstate dot Com revelation through conversation.
Speaker 10: Bump Bump Bunga.
Speaker 1: The views expressed by caller school is there anyone else who happens to get on the air of jelly dot Com do not necessarily reflect the views of Jelly dot Com or Jeff chelly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might have.
Speaker 4: Student than you look or holocaust.
Speaker 2: What Randlam is right?
Speaker 11: Think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right? Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 4: You know what uranium is right.
Speaker 2: I've been a nuclear.
Speaker 11: Holocaust, Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 10: What uranium is right?
Speaker 6: There's things called nuclear.
Speaker 11: Weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right? Old things things are done with uranium, including some bad things Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear holi Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear.
Speaker 4: Hall Revelation through conversation?
Speaker 2: Do you like history?
Speaker 4: Real history that you were never taught in schools?
Speaker 12: Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike.
Speaker 13: Swans One one door one that's in the comedy hour Door Won It This is the comedy hour Man Talk Here, Sidekicking, Missus, Sidekicking, Crazy Accidents in the crack Room, wan It Bone Uncle, the podcast One Bone Uncle, the podcast Get the Phones, Ringing crack Room Street Cream podcast podcast Waning wan Want It Uncle, the podcast Get the Drinks Nor Then Boys Shout Out Show tooth Oneing, wan It Uncle, the podcast, Crazy Accidents, Heady Jimmy, crack Room Uncle, the podcast No More Government.
Speaker 8: Tower, Government Towers Over Cuogle the podcast Comedy Conversation Uncle, Uncle, Uncle, Tell Sidekick, Stop telling you what those no Uncle Pop want?
Speaker 14: Blind Milk in Denial, Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical forces.
Speaker 4: Episode We're in hot soots.
Speaker 12: That's what I shall we do?
Speaker 1: Honey, Honey, Honey, morning morning, Morney money.
Speaker 4: This is a Montasey podcast. Cobratt, Cobret go wait here, we pick up your.
Speaker 15: Pants, yourself, phone and how Man and listens to I'm going to podcast.
Speaker 4: Watch out, y'all.
Speaker 15: If you're sitting down for this, or if you're standing up, you better get ready for this. Is because they're gonna hit yeah, yeah dumps.
Speaker 4: I'll go to the podcast.
Speaker 2: You are listening to Uncle's broadcast. My name is Aaron, my nephew law He needs to start the show Uncle.
Speaker 7: Load Asion good Man nine tween nineties the episode and here we are again. It is a Friday night, getting near the big show. I'm not telling you you should know well what well I'm saying it.
Speaker 4: That's what I said.
Speaker 2: We just want to be mysterious like that Uncle.
Speaker 7: That's how I'm gonna say it from now on. The big show is coming soon. People like that's only to say people of mystique, I know that.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm doing it.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 2: Honestly, if they're a real listener, they know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I know, I know, I know, I know, I know they know, but some of it, if they know, if they're new people may not know.
Speaker 2: We know that they know, but the new ones don't know, and we don't care that they don't know, because there are a bunch of noobes right.
Speaker 4: Now, big noops coming.
Speaker 16: That's it.
Speaker 8: Hey.
Speaker 7: By the way, people we have been what listening or watching Stranger Things? I tell you that Dank Joe is introdesting. That's good, very very interesting. Let's talk about that in a minute.
Speaker 2: But before we do, let's remind everybody that we're live on the Ochili Radio Network Friday night, always live ten or eleven pm to midnight Eastern time. For us, it's only eight o'clock here on the West coast. But thank you for joining us live at Chilly dot com. We're also streaming on YouTube twitch, uh kick Rumble, and I'm trying to get the tic tac up and running in minutes. I'm reapplying in a couple of minutes, Uncle with is one with that. For some reason, it isn't running and and feeling. But in a couple of minutes it said I can reapply. Okay. Earlier in the day setting up everything because I have to set up all the equipment in here, I was getting the stream ready on the computer, and for some reason, Tiktak does the stupid thing where like once a week it doesn't it says like, oh, sorry, you can't live stream anymore through this system that I use, but here you can reapply in eleven hours from now, like okay. For some reason, it keeps saying you re apply, but it gives you this timer. Just a couple of minutes ago, the timer was at like two minutes. So I'm going to try to here. I'm gonna click the apply button now over on our tic tac. Not approved. Your access has been revoked, so apply again. See Oh okay, there, we just got approved. We just got approved, so now we should be streaming on tick tech. I think that was enough to do it. Are we live on tiktac? Reconnect me connect to tic tac. Sorry everybody, I know this is kind of annoying, but I don't know why. Yeah, it was just like up to a couple of minutes ago. It wasn't doing it. I had to do this weird thing. I think. I think maybe we're on ticktak.
Speaker 7: Now, well maybe it's not shown on there, but it may be listening on trying to say in the wood there, but but you don't see it.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to see if our account is live. Now I'm going to view the profile. Are we live? I don't think we are for some reason. Yeah, yeah, reconnect? Are we reconnected? Should be connected? I don't know. So maybe we're going out on tiktak. Maybe we're not. But anyway, enough of that, you should follow us on ticktac whether or not we're live right there now or not, you should. We're at Uncle podcast.
Speaker 4: When I get that new monkey? Are you looking at my monkey? I? What the heck? Oh oh, I know what to me?
Speaker 2: Because a weird AI video. I couldn't help myself.
Speaker 4: That's what does on my stocking. Yep, oh boy, I what kind of crazy side kick he's doing here?
Speaker 2: Here, I'll have you watch the video here. So you're gonna watch this TikTok video right now? What do you think of this?
Speaker 4: That looks cool? But it's funny behind mine, dam.
Speaker 2: But do you approve of this image?
Speaker 8: This?
Speaker 2: What it is is uh him him, actually him, but it's.
Speaker 7: Him, it's him, And I like the idea, Lily won, I like the idea, but that's really really funny.
Speaker 2: So what it is is, I took a photo of uncle's Christmas stocking, which looks like it's Chewbacca's. It's busy, like a Chewbacco Wookie thing going on. That says Uncle. I took a photo of that, put it in TikTok and says, do you want to do it? Ai prompt with this. I'm I'm like, okay, so I prompted it. I'm like, here have Uncle's stocking transform into an actual wookie that's all fuzzy and dancing around. So that's what it does, Like this booky big foot thing pops out of the stocking and start dancing.
Speaker 4: That sounds interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there we go. AI is the future Uncle? What do you think about that?
Speaker 4: Ai?
Speaker 2: What AI in the sky is going to be there? Because get over it. That's the way it is. Is that good or not?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 2: So we're gonna have to like it one way or another, aren't we.
Speaker 4: See what it looks like? And what they say, it's what they say is if you like it.
Speaker 2: Or not, there we go.
Speaker 4: That is what you get to listen for.
Speaker 2: I agree. Now, okay, we're live. I forgot to mention that we're taking calls everybody. Are you number is three one seven five zero one six. You may call into the show as always three one nine seven five zero up.
Speaker 4: I got something to tell him.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, there we go. We're laying it down there.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 2: And of course we were talking about uncles New Year's Revolution coming up soon. That's coming on New Year's Eve, So do listen.
Speaker 7: I'm in testing that. By the way, I break the rule. No, I'm testing it. Oh you're testing for myself. Okay, what's man.
Speaker 17: It's seems to may work. It may look so passed the test, not yet, but it's getting me. And as I was in the car.
Speaker 4: And let the lady chat away me.
Speaker 2: And this this all had to do with the revolution. What we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Something in it. Yeah, okay, I just wanted to practice doing that for a little bit. I think I can get.
Speaker 16: Now.
Speaker 7: But this has been a long one time. I did it in it boot, but I'm gonna try it again. I've been trying to walk on this. It's been a while, so you're hoping that during the revolution it doesn't break.
Speaker 4: But that's that's my thing.
Speaker 2: Hopefully it won't break during the revolution, but we'll see. We're gonna try to make it not break.
Speaker 4: I'm trying it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So be here in New Year's Eve, everybody, do join us. I want to have you here for that and it's gonna be good. I'll try to encourage some people to call in different guests we had this past year. I'll have to get back a hold and I'm like, hey, remember this call in during the show.
Speaker 7: And I'm disappointed at my my drinking buddy. We have to get that stop up. Yeah, I only seen one set of Beeves in the fridge. I don't seem anymore. And it's getting near that time.
Speaker 2: You know what it is.
Speaker 4: You shut up in the lake man again? Should I get to you? Is shopping on need of the time.
Speaker 7: What he should be doing is putting his stuff in the fodge and don't touch them until New Year.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're mad. You're mad that I might be drinking a beer. You think I should just save every beer for New Year's even not having it until then whoa was that it?
Speaker 7: That's how the buddy does it is in his back down and his back down in his back fridge.
Speaker 4: Okay, I was thinking he might try it.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, yeah, I I honestly, I haven't had many drinks lately. I had one beer tonight. I haven't been drinking much lately because I haven't been drinking much. But New Year's Eve, I'll have drinks. Of course, we'll have drinks. Hopefully you'll call in and you'll tell us what you're having. You can rate it.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, for this time of year, have it stacked up so you want.
Speaker 2: You want the refrigerator full with different kinds of.
Speaker 4: Alcohols, and saying we can have a test on him and everything we have.
Speaker 2: I think we have enough to see the purpose.
Speaker 4: Oh we got a phone call. Hold on that thought. And who's on the line. And you aren't talking to.
Speaker 7: Crazy man? Great funny man? Yeah, go ahead, who's that guy on the phone. Look at that phone, bood, go ahead, Oh they're uncle.
Speaker 18: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Jimmy Games? Sorry, Jimmy, I really.
Speaker 18: Say, I know what days before your bed night?
Speaker 2: What crazy?
Speaker 1: It's only a few days before your big night? He said, do you guys having trouble hearing Jimmy.
Speaker 2: A little bit on that one?
Speaker 1: We heard him before, but they cut off at the end of it. All right, let me turn him up a little. I got a thing to turn him up a little, So we'll do that and make sure you can hear him. Okay, hopefully he doesn't make too much noise. There you go, Maybe that'll be better. Go ahead, Jimmy, you were saying, he's only a few days till his big show.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I thought he said, yeah, only six days before your big show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, four or five depending on where you are, right, because thirty first is the big show. Yeah, and it's the twenty sixth today, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. M hm, that's fine. Way, that's true.
Speaker 7: Coming up, way with discussing, way with discussing by the man.
Speaker 4: They drinker.
Speaker 7: He knows who I'm talking about. The drinker always always gets it stocked. And we were discussing the best the drinking situation just for the for a few minutes.
Speaker 4: That Jimmy, you know, just you call and I figured, yeah, that's what that's what m hmmm, hm. You we're discussing oh yeah, h before you started, before you called in.
Speaker 2: They were doing that talking. How get a hold of it? Oh, we got another call.
Speaker 4: On that thought we got got the call and who's this online? You're talking to him?
Speaker 16: That very Christmas to uh jee all, this is Danny up here in northern California. You guys staying dry?
Speaker 7: Ooohan been in the house. I've been toy that people will going out.
Speaker 2: It's definitely wet outside, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Hey, Aaron, are you guys listening to the delayed feed by chance still in your headphones?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: You mean the actual Cheli dot com feed? Do I have it on?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 2: Is what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm wondering if you hear that or if you're here, because there's I hear the sound after the sound should go to you on hearing it bounce back.
Speaker 2: It's weird. So I'm just curious.
Speaker 7: It is weird because it's it's nothing near in the black clown to me is yeah.
Speaker 9: No, I don't hear.
Speaker 2: I don't think don't or anything like that either. Okay, it might be a delay, but I don't hear any like echo or any Well.
Speaker 1: No problem, I'll get out of the way. But I just want to see if there was something we could straighten up, because it sounds to me like you're getting it like a second after or something, and it's tripping up buckle a little bit. Yeah, So I just wanted to see if I.
Speaker 4: Can it is it's doing that, and that's when I think it's doing Okay.
Speaker 1: I had a problem with a delay would be earlier. So I was trying to see if maybe it's just maybe it's just the system. I don't know. All right, Well, continue talking to Danny and we got Jimmy James still on hold, just so you know, and you guys, let me know who you want to go to, Okay, and I'll do it as fast as I can.
Speaker 2: Cool sounds, yeah, Danny, it's raining here.
Speaker 4: It's been raining here, raining.
Speaker 2: All week.
Speaker 16: We got hit here pretty hard here in northern California. But there was about a two day period it just seemed like where I was, where we lived, we were missing everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were missing everything. Yeah. I mean earlier today we had a similar thing going on where it was raining in La but it wasn't here. But then it's raining hard. I think now it's just ending. Is it's still raining out there now? There? Is it done. I can't.
Speaker 7: I think it might be completed totally because I didn't hear it in my my fine window, because I have my the cats in my room and he and the one loves to be and open the window up and love to be sitting out there looking out at it.
Speaker 4: So I have him doing that.
Speaker 2: Indeed, but they like that. Yeah, it's it's been a good day. You you making the most rain, Danny. Do you collect rain water for the plants? You do that like we do? Well, actually, my wife does have in the backyard. It comes down and it fills up so nice, so we do.
Speaker 16: Actually, and uh, there was a couple of nights that well, yeah, the wind was blown, so the rain was coming down. I mean it was unbelievably wild. But I think it's we're starting to get the end of this atmospheric river here.
Speaker 2: But something has been hit really hard.
Speaker 7: It comes and goes strong, winding, strong rain, really hard sound.
Speaker 4: But and and then it stops and then it lightens up.
Speaker 7: What I do is I look out at the pool, see how far much the vein comes down, And that's how I can tell it's fully come again.
Speaker 2: You gotta take a look out here and take a look outside.
Speaker 10: I did not.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, revolution my time when my show comes on and into the new year, it's coming back.
Speaker 2: Now the rain will be.
Speaker 4: It might be coming back.
Speaker 2: So we gotta be ready for that. Yeah. So I get ready for the revolution with the weather, not just with our drinks and with the preparations for the show and the graphics. And now we gotta get ready with the weather.
Speaker 7: The weather, my aerius, it will come back again. I mean it's a new love evolution. There will be a new love evolution with maybe rainfall.
Speaker 4: If you know, with rainfall?
Speaker 2: What what? What?
Speaker 16: What drinks are you planning on to start stocking up with?
Speaker 2: Uncle?
Speaker 16: Is there a particular beverage that you're looking forward to having to celebrate.
Speaker 4: Waiting on? So I kick when he starts filling it.
Speaker 2: It comes down to me. It's just whatever I throw.
Speaker 4: And I mean, you know.
Speaker 16: What is going to be the favorite you think of the party.
Speaker 2: Happiness, Well we got that Tennessee Honey for this drop class. That's gonna be good.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: The Jimmy the money for the drump I got actually I got to Jimmy and the Hunt.
Speaker 4: Class Honey for this drunk plants and another one. Then I'm saving back from what.
Speaker 2: Uh, mister.
Speaker 7: Buddy street Man creative accident, right, oh yeah, creative accident. Crazy accidents sent me. I'm waiting. I'm got to container. I'm got im and do it's going to bring them up with my glass and it's gonna be sitting there on those two things.
Speaker 4: I can drink them and then.
Speaker 2: Put it good. Listen, you guys got to help me out with it.
Speaker 4: To an hour, an hour and a half.
Speaker 7: Ed.
Speaker 1: No, it's not here yet.
Speaker 2: It's shot.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not talking for a minute.
Speaker 1: If we get ed, we'll get ed. You're talking to Danny, but I'm breaking in for a reason.
Speaker 4: I meant Danny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were talking to Danny and you answered his question. But here's the thing you know with that Tennessee, Honey, are we gonna do that shot to open the show? Or are we doing that shot to close the show? Because I know it's supposed to be you, me, creative accidence and sidekick there. We're all supposed to drink it right same time. That's why he sent it to us all. But do we do that at the beginning, at my midnight or do we do that at your midnight? At the end of the show.
Speaker 2: Wha we got we gotta make sure that Crazy Accidents is there. So if he's there and he's ready to do it, maybe we'll do it at the first midnight or.
Speaker 1: Or third option. Third option, we could do it at Crazy Accidents midnight, which would be Central time, right, Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd want to do it. Then I got to do it that one because that's he doing it, send it. He might as well do it on his time. That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought altogether. Uncle, But I wanted to hear from you guys. You tell me what to do, you know, when am.
Speaker 2: I taking the shots? But I think we'll do it that way.
Speaker 4: Okay, So we should all celebrate his center time. We should all have the center time is right.
Speaker 2: No worry.
Speaker 1: I always hey, I always keep track of the clock on the show. You know that.
Speaker 4: So I'll tell you, yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you when it's coming, okay, right, and then we'll all set up for Glass at midnight Central time. And I'm gonna I'm gonna mute Danny because he's making noise at the sink or something. But yeah, so we're gonna at Central time. We'll all set up and get ready and do that shot at midnight Central and crazy accidents time. Right, good, good, all right, So that sounds good to you too, said Sidekick.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah, I like this. That makes sense. That's very appropriate. We'll do it that way. Okay, I have I've sent out this couple uncle the shot classes. I'm gonna send out a couple more because I found some addresses I have. I'm gonna send them out on Monday, some moilart drop classes and hopefully they get to everybody in time. Hope. I'll priority mail them and we'll see. I sent out other ones like Ed definitely should have his.
Speaker 4: And Jimmy, well, Jimmy has Look, I know.
Speaker 1: It's a pain that.
Speaker 2: One. We want to get Jimmy back on Okay.
Speaker 1: This is important. Yeah, we're gonna put Jimmy back on the line. Perfect. I wanted to do that, so let me put him back on. But here's the important thing. Also about sending stuff to Jimmy or anybody else, but especially Jimmy, because I had trouble. Make sure, Sidekick, when you pack these things, okay, put them in a box. I know it's a pain in the neck, but make sure they're in their own little box. They have extra padding. Okay, serious, because these these monkeys that work at the post office. I know you used to be one of them, but you know very well that half of them are like, you know, just one step away from monkey, all right, I mean as far as their intelligence goes and how they handle things. Remember that old commercial uncle with the suitcases where the monkeys beat up the suitcases. Remember that commercial.
Speaker 4: I think I think I did. Yeah, it was for like Samson I knocks it down and trying to get Yeah you.
Speaker 1: Know it's big ape is beating up on a suitcase, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I ma'am.
Speaker 1: That's what I picture every time I get like a destroyed package from the post office, is some big ape stomping on that Samsonite suitcase messing it up. So anyway you know that happens, you got to protect it sidekicks, so these guys don't get you know, a box of broken.
Speaker 2: So rapid good. I got that, that's not problem. Definitely, that's what he's saying. It's a strong glass, but I'll make sure it's padded. Real good boxes.
Speaker 4: Title fact. I got a little bit of the white stuff white stuff. Yeah, you can put it in.
Speaker 1: He's either talking.
Speaker 4: I'm still outside packing materials.
Speaker 2: That's what you're Oh you're packing material Oh yeah, oh yeah, we've got uncle, We've we're shipping stuff out all the time. Have tons of stuff. Yea, the white, the white, the white, I've got it all the white.
Speaker 7: Don't shot want the thing?
Speaker 2: When he gets him rainbow color?
Speaker 10: Clear?
Speaker 1: Well you know you know what they say, you got it, just like with an overused woman.
Speaker 2: Double rapid.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what I'm saying, double rappings.
Speaker 8: Ye.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Okay, salacious joke. But that was a family friendly way to make a salacious joke. All right, Now, make sure those get sent out. Jimmy James is back on so you can talk to him a little more. And and Danny, sorry excuse me for the belching. Danny is still on the line as well. But Jimmy James is up and unmuted. Okay, okay, guys, there you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, are you going to talk to Jimmy? Yeah, Jimmy out there.
Speaker 2: I'm here.
Speaker 16: Now.
Speaker 4: As we've been discussing, he's going to be what's that noise that we did?
Speaker 2: Got a little feedback that I had before but there's a.
Speaker 7: Little Yeah, that's we're going to be sending you a trump. I believe he's got you a.
Speaker 2: Dressed Well, that's the thing. I don't.
Speaker 4: You don't know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: You have to dress. I have some, but I don't have others. I don't have Jimmy's.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I don't have it, but I don't. If you want to email me that Jimmy, that'd be good, and then I'll send it out to you. And then I have a couple I found random death medallers address. I have fully adues address. I must send those guys drop classes because they're cool. But I didn't see that I had Jimmy's address, so I did. When I get that, I will send that your way to Jimmy.
Speaker 4: All right, I'll make sure to send you a knee man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please cool, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: His line is very noisy, so if he mutes in between when he's not talking, it'll be okay. But if he doesn't. That's what that extra noys is, Uncle, just letting you know.
Speaker 4: Oh, okays, I was wondering what it was.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna turn him down a little bit. Is, Yeah, I'm gonna try and turn him down a little to cut that down, but I don't know if it will works. So he's just got to watch him mute his one.
Speaker 18: I already knew myself what hit me?
Speaker 16: Hit me?
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Now the second he hits mute, see, it's nice and clean, but the second he unmutes it becomes noisy. So yeah, that's that's what we're watching out for.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But but if he's really tight about it, then he'll be able to get through. Okay, I'm just letting you know. I'm doing what I can on my end, but I can't stop his feedback. Okay, all right, I'm done.
Speaker 2: Okay. Oh oh, look we've got the man of the hour here in the chat right now. He got crazy accidents every day. Let me see what he's saying, he says, uh, one step away from monkey. Oh yeah, he's talking monkey twist. He says, Hey, guys, great idea. Oh so he likes a time zone.
Speaker 4: Idea, It likes a time zone.
Speaker 2: He says. I hope you guys had a very merry Christmas, and we're surmounded by those you love most. We were so thank you for that. Thank you. We hope the same is true. Free and he's doing a bunch of Christmas emoji, sir. Okay, great to have you a street man and street.
Speaker 4: Names called streetman.
Speaker 7: That's right, because he's really good with the getting out and getting that question, getting things out for me. He's getting it things out on the street. That's why it's called that's his nickname, the word street.
Speaker 2: The words out on the street. It's because it is the accident. We know that much. So thank you for that. Thank you for being the provider of Uncle the shot Glass, all of them, creative accent, send all of them out. So it's because of him. Okay, Yeah, twelve o'clock Houston time. Hooray, he's in for it. Okay, that's the plan. Tennessee, Honey, Tennessee honey.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's the winning.
Speaker 2: But I think Uncle we can keep using the Uncle the shot glass before that for other shots, but just not what I'm going to do.
Speaker 7: Sit up on my side here the hour when to use him, and when he says it's time, I don't have him set to me to pull him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll have them mondy, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every hour on the hour will be celebrating a new midnight, a new year and a different time zone, and we'll drink a shot of I have Jim Beam. I know I must have a tequila in there. We might have something else that we could take shots of. So we'll take a shot every hour on the hour. We'll definitely do that and Tennessee, honey will.
Speaker 7: Be you know who I am Willie saying that I haven't hood from you know who? I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Robin.
Speaker 7: No, I know he's not Robin, but I know he hasn't been lately because I know his visus. But the other guy, the other guy underground Undercrown.
Speaker 2: He lives underground. He's from the underground drinking department. He talking about Bobby gave you.
Speaker 7: That crazy man, I mean, and I'm still talking about him because I didn't hear from them for Christmas.
Speaker 2: Well, and when I'm wanting to know what's in, I'm dropping the ball though I'm not contacting. I need a p A uncle. I need a PA to help me because I'm with the p A. It's something that helps you actually get things done. Because I'm not I who in this place can get you in it. I could make my son probably do that stuff.
Speaker 4: But let's get him on and do that.
Speaker 2: Because we wait a minute, we go.
Speaker 4: We got a call and answer, got a call. Who's this online?
Speaker 2: New collar?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: Man, this is this?
Speaker 1: Is it up north?
Speaker 5: And I got my drop glass and man, I'm so impressed and c A, you really knocked out of the park. It's just everything that I envisioned the uncle to drop glass to be in.
Speaker 2: So I put it in the chat.
Speaker 5: I picked sure, but I don't know if you've seen it. But I can't wait, man, I can't wait for the revolution. I'm going to be drinking out of that baby.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 2: There we go? Success, Hello, he got it his Yeah, it's great for here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely, it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful.
Speaker 5: I mean it's just awesome looking little and drop class.
Speaker 2: It's just perfect.
Speaker 4: Baseful man. You know you did something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did something.
Speaker 5: I think there's a the live experiencing a little delay or something there.
Speaker 4: Because I feel like I got I got quit.
Speaker 2: I couldn't.
Speaker 5: You guys are talking and I couldn't hear you. Oh man, baseball, you're.
Speaker 2: Going on now? Yeah yeah, baseball, Baseball, you're the one.
Speaker 4: They got me moving with this baseball kick. Now I'm looking for. Of course I had two of them, but I'm gonna exchange one for that guy's name.
Speaker 2: You're okay, so Uncle, for Christmas, got a baseball jersey? Tell you la Dodgers jersey of OTANII Otani. That's the one to get to. But listen, now he wants to exchange.
Speaker 4: I want to exchange one for the star man.
Speaker 2: Are his number?
Speaker 4: His numbers? Eleven?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Which which one?
Speaker 2: O Yamamoto?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'd have to look it up.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm not sure what he's so new.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure what I'm got to be?
Speaker 1: Another good one to get.
Speaker 7: Too, because the least time we saw him on the pitching now, I think it was eleven.
Speaker 2: Star Man, Am I right? I?
Speaker 5: I you know what I I wish I could come through on this for you.
Speaker 2: Uncle.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure what number he wears.
Speaker 4: Eleven could be its eleven. I belieuld be it was eleven.
Speaker 2: If I'm not well, all we gotta do is look on it.
Speaker 5: We got to just look on Dodger roster on it eighteen MLB dot.
Speaker 4: There was one of them, man, we will know what it is. That's why.
Speaker 5: I think if my I'm outside so if if my dummy board is offline because I'm outside, it's a Wi Fi thing. Oh uh wait, but yeah, but it doesn't matter if you if you go and get it, you tell them you want a Yamamoto because you know the name will be on the back and surely they'll print it on the right jersey number. Just tell them you want a Yamamoto jersey man.
Speaker 4: The fella knows. The fella knows.
Speaker 7: As I went today to exchange, but they said he couldn't get the he couldn't get a load in because they are complaining. Will give me like a couple of weeks. I'll get another load in. But you can say that one for exchange for a long time full.
Speaker 4: I got it too.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 7: For the shoot for that and so but we we had I had discussion, well, my sister and was talking to him actually, and he explained it to her about oh yeah, as long as you have it and the receipt can keep it full well until I get updating shoots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we'll make it.
Speaker 4: I'll get it no matter.
Speaker 2: We'll switch out that Tommy for a Yamamoto and no time and sometime, so it's all good. We're making all these Christmas.
Speaker 4: Gifts to exchange and exchange.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's great, man.
Speaker 7: You put me over the top with this, don't so I also got a bumblehead.
Speaker 5: I'm glad to hear. Well, you can under stand that they would be out of stock, and you know, Christmas time and everything, and you guys are right down there, you know, not far from La. So everybody's getting Yamamoto and you know, Tawny shirts for Christmas down there. Everybody's probably sold out right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they are, they are, they were, they.
Speaker 2: Were coming off the world Yeah. I mean on just any regular year, doctors are huge, but the year that they win the World Series for a second time, it's even bigger than usual. So yeah, big deal.
Speaker 16: So I have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have one, I have another, uh, and theother what's his name?
Speaker 2: Shoot?
Speaker 4: But this one has decorated on it, I do you and all kinds of colors that I have?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I forget what the other one is. I can't remember what it looks like, but yes, do you know?
Speaker 7: It was a duckish yellow, yellowish and with with red all kind of colors.
Speaker 4: Okay, I haven't in my closet, okay, but I'm no woming to eight.
Speaker 5: Uncle, I got it.
Speaker 2: It's eighteen eighteen. Is his number?
Speaker 4: There isn't it isn't it is eighteen? I remember, Yeah, eighteen eighteen.
Speaker 10: I think you know who?
Speaker 2: I think there's eleven.
Speaker 5: Kiki Hernandez is number eleven.
Speaker 2: I think who was? But yeah, Yamamoto is eighteen for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm looking at him right now. But you'll get it, man, No, you gotta you gotta uh wear those on you for the folks that watch on the show.
Speaker 2: When you get them.
Speaker 5: Man, you should be wearing those babies.
Speaker 2: Oh it's baseball, you know, on the on the broadcast. I love to see uh see you sitting.
Speaker 5: There in an Otania, Jersey.
Speaker 2: I have to go over to the exactly YouTube and give it a look. Yeah, I might wait on a tak well even on the live stream now because viewers can see you. He's saying, like, we can see you on the live stream. The people I see you.
Speaker 4: Would I want next week?
Speaker 2: You want me to?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Where that where that colored one too?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 2: That sounds cool, the multi colored, the.
Speaker 5: More colored one you were talking about.
Speaker 2: I've got good news. It looks like we're live on tik tak right now.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there's my picture.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, I went off again. So we're live on TikTok in addition to the other ones that YouTube, the twitch, the rumble and all that. So we're good. That's exciting. You get hurt there, Okay, be careful.
Speaker 4: No, it's I've been doing my exercises.
Speaker 2: There we go today. I keep up on the physical point exercises.
Speaker 4: That's what I've been doing.
Speaker 2: We're all getting ready for Uncles New Year's Revolution. Everybody out there, remember to call in on New Year's Eve. Let's know what you're doing. I'll have to send a round of messages out to people to get them to call in, is what I have to do. And I'll tell a few people just to remind him that's happening and have them call in that night. And so it's a good time. So I have to get all these people for that one. It'll be good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, whoa Hey, has anybody heard from Green Seed up there in Canada yet anymore?
Speaker 2: I have heard. I haven't heard back from him, but he just he basically just told me that he's he's not feeling great and that's about all said. He didn't say much, so I tried to I didn't get any responses, and he's not doing great, but he's he's around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's got to be not doing great because it wouldn't be like him not to call in if he was able to and give us an update, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it just makes me concern for.
Speaker 5: Him, you know, because he's the kind of guy who would call in and give us a rundown on on the whole whole experience and everything.
Speaker 7: You know, he's between, he's between the first and the second call as usually winning usually calls.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just hope he's okay. Nobody's heard from him. I'm gonna I'm gonna try to send him a card or something. I think now that'd be good.
Speaker 2: That'd be good, that'd be good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I he could use because I know he got my dollars, so he got that. He can get mail there, you know, if he's at the same address.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he should be. I believe I don't think he's moved.
Speaker 4: He hasn't moved.
Speaker 2: He should be the same.
Speaker 5: I mean, hopefully he's not in a in ah, you know, in a care facility of some kind though, and not home right now.
Speaker 2: Hopefully you know, he has he hasn't. He hasn't told me that he may well. He may well be. I don't know, so I don't know for sure where he is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I don't know, so I'm gonna I'm gonna shoot him something many ways. And because maybe he's got somebody that picks up his mail if he is in a in a care facility, you know, hm.
Speaker 4: You know, that's a very strong possibility. He may be. Could it could be that's we didn't I didn't think of it that way. But being and he's maybe coupulating and he.
Speaker 7: You know, can't get to thinking phone likely talking here, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Right, well either way, maybe just not up to doing it yet, you know, but either way, we're with him.
Speaker 5: And yeah, you know, yeah, hey guys, I'm gonna jump off because I'm outside and I'm freezing here. Okay, yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna get off the line a little before the shoutouts and everything, just because I'm freezing to death outside here. So hey, I love you, guys, And thanks again for that beautiful drop class uncle.
Speaker 2: Good stuff.
Speaker 1: Man, he's look at that.
Speaker 4: Should we go to Dan something to put in it?
Speaker 16: Though?
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely so? Should we go to Danny or Jimmy next?
Speaker 2: Why don't we Why don't we go ahead with the shout outs? For no?
Speaker 4: We got shut what do we do?
Speaker 2: We want to? But we got like ten minutes, But maybe we should could just do shoutouts because I don't know if anybody else is going to call in? Is this too early off call? I don't think so. I don't know something. Yeah, yeah, I think we're gonna do the shout outs. Yeah, okay, so you want to use it. It's not really early.
Speaker 1: It'll it'll work in it depends, but just let me know who you want to start with. I got Jimmy and Danny both on hold?
Speaker 2: Who do we Who do we go to first? Alcohol? Who are we going for the shout out?
Speaker 4: Who was first down?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 4: Who was the first caller? I think I mind the first caller? Okay, go Jimmy and then Danny.
Speaker 1: All right, Jimmy, then Danny's you got it? So here comes Jimmy.
Speaker 18: Oh, shout out Dad, I haven't heard of me for a while. Shout out to uh everyone lists long, Uh.
Speaker 4: Had a good weekend?
Speaker 16: And uh, Pappy Palmson, there you go.
Speaker 1: We we all hope you had a merry Christmas. Jimmy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I had many Christmas. It was as good as.
Speaker 5: So fucking home.
Speaker 18: Na's pretty laid back at it.
Speaker 1: Yes, sometimes laid back is good though, right, yeah, it ain't bad. Well good, I'm glad you enjoyed it. You get any joy out anything, It's always a victory as far as I'm concerned. And uh, we'll look forward to hearing from you next week.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that just makes me.
Speaker 1: That just leaves Danny right. Don't forget about the revolution now. To be clear, the revolution is going to start on Wednesday night at eleven pm Eastern. Okay, just everybody knows, you know, set your clocks eleven pm Eastern, so we do an hour of the show and then we say Happy New Year to the East coast. So eleven pm Eastern, tune into Shelly dot com to get starting.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, yeah, yeah, yeah, and I well, in my shout out, I'll mention something about the drop classes and all that. But why don't we go to Danny real quickly?
Speaker 4: Okay, Danny out for you a shout out. Nanny, go ahead, Well, thank you for having me.
Speaker 16: I wish everybody wonderful talk Yeah whatever those you get chairly dodg your jerseys. You gotta show them off on the tick tack and uh, I will not be able to uh participate in the New Year's Revolution. I'll be working, but I will be listening in on the podcast. So I just wwished over the best for a great New Year's Revolution. Thank you for having me plat everybody as well.
Speaker 1: Say right there you go, Danny, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Absolutely that's the book.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, but yeah being evolution. Yea holiday. I didn't think you can can't. I think you can have off?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So it's good to have you tonight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, you had it good and tonight.
Speaker 2: I'll give some shout outs, real quick shout outs to to random death Metaller for for one thing, you've sent me so much cool mail over the year. Over the years, I'm going to send you an Uncle the drop class. Because I found your address, I'm to send you Uncle the drop class. Same goes for Folly Ado. You've sent me awesome stuff. I'm going to send you out a drop class because I have your address. Jimmy, please do send me years as soon as you can. Because I realized tomorrow is Saturday, I will be able to mail things out tomorrow and it should make it there in time. And you pack up these drop classes and take them tomorrow. So everybody, like Jimmy, send me an address. And if anybody else is interested in one of these things, send me an address. I should be able to get you one. Yeah, So shout out to and of course Ed sent me so much mail. Give them shout outs to people have sent so many cool things. Jimmy sent cool things too, so he's definitely on the list. Shout out to you all. I'm going to try to return the favor a little bit here at least with this. So it's going to be a fun part of revolution. Uncle. Do you want to do a shout out?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 16: I do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I had to shout out to one of the people that are listening, like as we say in all that the United States and not in the United States that is listening, and.
Speaker 4: Have a happy new Year when it comes. Yeah, when it comes coming down on when they come. Just wait a minute, I'm not finished. And when it comes, you've got to have a nice new year.
Speaker 2: It's coming soon.
Speaker 4: It's coming soon.
Speaker 2: They're gonna know it with the revolution. Yeah, it's going to bring it to them. It's going to bring the New York two. That's what the show does. So I'm excited.
Speaker 4: I'm doing on if the baby's gonna be min you I've been winding it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, we'll find out about that all the way.
Speaker 4: And well, I know, I know who's someone in that don't like it.
Speaker 2: I know a couple of people that don't.
Speaker 4: Doesn't like she doesn't.
Speaker 2: That was a few years ago. I checked. This will be I believe the eighth year that we've done a video live stream of Uncle's New Year's Revolution. That's just the video version. We've been doing for eight years now, eight years on the video. Yeah, that's what the video.
Speaker 4: I didn't know we had video checkouts. We didn't though, we just did it.
Speaker 2: No, that's how long we've been doing the video thing. And we did the audio only one at least one year before that, maybe even two years before that. Wow, So that's pretty wild.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't that crazy.
Speaker 4: I was thinking how many years it has been. It's bad I've done.
Speaker 2: This will be the eighth one. Just so video did check Yeah?
Speaker 10: Done?
Speaker 4: And if you guys a count to ten, if.
Speaker 1: You guys agree to it, I got a brand new idea. Actually that's uh that that that could take us forward into the new year with something brand new to work with, which we're going to talk about after we go off air here, and I'm hoping that it'll be interesting and fun and good clean fun, like Uncle style fun that we're going to do across the network as much as the network is and hopefully the network will expand in the coming year. And I can just hang on and pulling myself together here.
Speaker 7: That idea, let's spit it out to us and we'll try it out. I can use anything at this time, at this point to get That's.
Speaker 1: What I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: We all can.
Speaker 1: And I think the one thing that I wish for all of us, my little shout out here at the end, is look, twenty twenty five kind of sucked for me. It was a bad year. It was a rough year. Other people had rough times this year. And all I can say is, I know we can do better. I know we can be better. And that's what I wish for everybody is that we just do better, get better, and just have a way way better twenty twenty six than we did twenty twenty five. Big improvements for everybody across the board, and I mean people we know, people that are listening and even those that aren't listening. I hope that we all have big improvements for twenty twenty. That's my overall wish and I'm gonna say it again on the New Year's Revolution on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: So there you go. Good Shock, thank you, and thank you for being a producer and continuing on yeah again the piece of iron that is our producer, Chuck Ohay, So thank you very much. I have a graphic for that.
Speaker 1: Even almost almost a decade, almost a decade of this revolution alone. That's that's something I could dwar this.
Speaker 7: Limilation and you all won't even know this Man Size Kicks show if if we had it.
Speaker 4: They're done this way. I'll be on it twenty four seven. It's the way this goes. But it gotta go this way. I had to go this way, I mean, because it goes. Yeah by year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're doing a good job. That's been crazy. We've done it this long. Yeah, so we'll make the muscle. It's gonna be good. I think it's gonna be a relaxed kind of year, but I'm gonna do my best to get a hold of people, send up the drop glasses, and that's gonna make for a good show. So it's gonna be fun. We'll see you New Year's Eve, everybody, it's coming right up.
Speaker 4: It's in New Year's Eve.
Speaker 7: My next I say this, My next podcast will probably be it The Evolution eleven.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, yeah, Uncle theepodcast dot com and add Uncle podcast on social media's Until then, can I bring us up.
Speaker 4: For there's my show. Three hundred and ninety is in the books. He I know, I see it next next year. Bye bye,