Speaker 1: Hey, how are you come on in, have a seat. I'm heading to Turkey on the twelfth of this month of August and looking forward to two weeks of exploration. Never been to Turkey, and I'll be reporting on some of the places that we see, particularly the ancient sites of Darren Kuru, the underground city Cappadocia, and when we visit, Go Beckley Teppe, and a prime of real great interest to me and many of the people on this tour is Carahan Teppi, where there's very tall figures are that they keep finding and you know, it's strange that they have stopped excavating. Go Beckley Tappy because there's a number of different temples that are still buried I think up to around twenty two or more. But at Carahan Tapby, because it's so new, they are continually excavating and finding just amazing artifacts. And I'll be reporting on those as well as filming much of these sites with this new camera that I have that takes just amazing video, So you can look forward to that and some reporting. I'll be back on the twenty fourth of August and we'll be able to talk a little bit about the experience. So again, I've never been there, and this is a brand new addition to the Earth Ancient Tours simply because we haven't had anyone that could provide us a tour with our interest, our focus on the pre flood people, the unknown civilizations prior to our written history, and also the megalith the megalithic buildings, the megalithic sites that just litter are all over Turkey, so looking forward to that now. With that being said, today's program kind of fits into that vein when we're talking about ancient unknown civilizations. Of course Atlantis falls into that realm as well as I think the Mayan culture is very much unknown, and I'd say predynastic Egyptians fits in that area too. But today we're talking about something that is very unique. It's called the Hermitica or corpus Hermetica based on the writings of Hermes, and Hermes was a Greek god that apparently was incarnated from thought, the famous Egyptian god. And what's fascinating about this this Hermetica is it's seventeen writings or seventeen dialogues Greek dialogues that were translated in the fifteenth century by a philosopher. It was translated from Greek into Latin, and it is fascinating. It actually has not only a philosophical bent or look at what it means to be human, but it's broken into what is considered technical information, technical data, and philosophical data, and more importantly, it is actually what I consider some of the earliest philosophical thought on what it is to be a human being. And as much as I've read about it, it's something that is not well known, but it's very very likely to have come from the earlier epoch, you know. And we've had people speaking about the Yugas and what it was like to live during the Satya and Treta Yuga period over eleven thousand BC and much earlier, and what the people on earth were like then, very very god like if you can say that, or what they what we would consider demigod and people could by locate, leave their body and go to someplace else. They can manifest. And the Hermitica has a number of properties within it that are considered esoteric, and this is alchemy, astrology and would you leave magic. Magic was in use in the previous epoch what we would consider magic, and I'm beginning to wonder if this is what is thought about as manifestations, the ability to manifest what we want. Wow, what a way, what a reality that would be. And also alchemy. We think of alchemy as kind of transmuting metals from perhaps copper into gold, or coming up with elixirs and various mixtures to empower us perhaps to know more, or to treat illnesses or desires. Treat desires in other words, you want someone to you want to have a relationship with somebody, so you give them a elixer. I don't know if that's good for the other person, and how It's a lot of data within this hermitica. And my guest today is the religious scholar Adam Stokes, who has been writing about this and has given a number of talks at AR, which is the Edgar Casey Foundation in Virginia Beach, Virginia. And so we're going to learn about this today. We're going to figure out exactly how it falls in place. And I have begun to think that this is not only an important series of documents, because there's, like I said, seventeen of them, but also this is what could be the boot, the reboot that we were provided following the devastation of our planet. Remember, during the devastation the global catastrophe nine five hundred BC, eighty percent of humanity we think was wiped out, was killed. And so when that many people are extinguished, then we have to think about a reboot. And when we think about go Beckley, Teppe, Carahan Teppe and some of these other places in Turkey, these are for all purposes reboot centers where data is imparted to people. Agriculture, engineering, cosmology, all these important techniques are imparted on the survivors, the civilizations that are rebooting, that are growing again. And it seems to me that the Hermetica, and we'll learn more about it today, is not only an esoteric series of documents, but it is the again what I call the software humanity that is used to restart the survivors of this catastrophe. So the program today is called Hermes and the Hermetica. And my guest today is Adam Stokes. Hey, we're in the summer months right now and people are thinking about getting away for a vacation. Perhaps you have time during the fall October November December for a one week getaway. Earth Ancients has one of the best tour groups around and we are going to be in Mexico for our Sacred Temples of the Yucatan. Mexico November eighth to the seventeenth. We meet in Merida, the capital city of Yukatan, and we have a fantastic itinerary. Not only will we see the classic chichinitza ushmol Ek Balam and many of the smaller sites like Sail Labna and Mayapan, but we have so sites that are perfect for climbing, for connecting with buildings, for meditating an actual intention creation work on this tour. For more information and the full lightberary, go to Earthancients dot com Forward slash Tours and you'll see the banner from Mexico November eighth to the seventeenth. If you have any questions whatsoever, send me an email. Send it to Earth Ancients the number four the letter you at gmail dot com and I'll get right back to you. The Sacred Temples of Mexico is a unique tour because we have selected sites that you can actually connect with physically, mentally and spiritually. Earthgents dot com Forward slash Tours in our continual look at the ancient past finding evidence of philosophy, technical data, perhaps even engineering schematics is really critical to learn if there are trails that have a beginning. And today we're going to look at the ancient past from some documents that have been and have been around since the time of Plato. They're called the Hermitica Corpus her Medica, and they're very unusual. In some cases they're considered esoteric, and others they are considered the voice from the ancient past. They're a collection of seventeen Greek writings from the god Hermes, which is interesting. And my guest today is Adam Stokes. We've had Adam on a couple of different times. He is a religious scholar and he studies these things we've had him on. We had him on before talking about the Michigan relics. He's the author of Relic of Babel from Egypt to Ohio and he's written a number of articles, excellent articles in Ancient American magazine. So we want to get to the bottom of this. And the reason that we're having Adam on today is I believe, and he believes as well, that this is the potential information from a previous epoch. In other words, This could be from the forgotten continent of Atlantis. It could have been dialogue information from sources that are the beginning of man's Homo sapien sapient journey and the ancient wisdom that comes with that. So Adam, welcome back to Earth, ancients. How you doing. I'm doing good, Cliff, great to be back.
Speaker 2: Greetings to you from the Beverly Free Library. Speaking of ancient stuff, this place goes back to nineteen twenty nine, but we have in the back here behind me some pottery shirts that go back to the time of Abraham about two thousand BCE from the ancient Near East.
Speaker 1: That's funny that you mentioned that's a library, because it's a library and i'm mini museum there is it? Yes, yes, well we're connected. You can't see it from here.
Speaker 2: We're connected to the Burlington Historical Society, so they have a bunch of ancient stuff as well.
Speaker 1: Amazing. Well, Hey, this document that you want to work with, that you have been thinking about, and perhaps a book's coming out of this. The Hermitica is a very unusual document. Talk a little bit about your discovery of it and why you find it a fascinating subject.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, my interaction with the Hermerica goes Backcliff to about twenty years when I was in Divinity School, and my last year of Divinity School, the National Geographic Society published an edition of the Gospel of Judas. They published two editions. One was just a straight up English translation that anybody could use, and then they published this lovely critical edition of the Gospel of Judas, which was from the entire codex that the translation was taken. So it was a codex written in Coptic. And it was interesting because in addition to the Gospel of Judas, there were a bunch of other Gnostic.
Speaker 1: Texts in there.
Speaker 2: This was a codex that was used by an ancient Gnostic Christian set, the Canites, and one of the documents in there, one of the manuscripts in there was a translation from Greek Intocoptic of the Hermetica, which fascinated me. And when you look at the content of the America, you can see why Gnostic Christians would be so interested in this material. So the Hermitica has always been something that has always been in the back of my mind. I've once I learned Greek, I was able to read it in its original language. I'm working on a translation of it now that's going extremely extremely slowly. It'll eventually get there. But I was able I've read from time to time. I've really gotten into the Hermerica. And then last year I was able to present on the Hermerica for the Association for Research and Enlightenment and shout out to Greg Little.
Speaker 1: With oh Edgar Casey's Foundation. Yes, yes, okay, Now that's an interesting side view of her Medica. If you're speaking to Casey, well, we're gonna have to learn more about that. I'm curious about your feeling on the so called person that is featured, which is Hermes. Now Hermes we know is a Greek god, right, but if we go further into deep history, a lot of these figures that are considered gods to the Greeks into the Egyptians, like Osirian and Hermes and others, it's possible that they were humans, actual human beings. Talk a little bit about that.
Speaker 2: You get that a lot in ancient history. So, for example, to use something I'm more familiar with within biblical studies, the god el who later gets equated with the God the Old Testament, the god the Hebrew Bible was.
Speaker 1: Probably a human being.
Speaker 2: Originally he was a Canaanite king who later in later generations and with later followers, he was such a kind of a kick ass king, if I can say that, such an amazing king. Later people deified him to the status of a god. So he becomes the main god in the Cannite pantheon, and then he's appropriated by the Israelites. So whenever you have in Hebrew the term l the Israelites always understood that as referring to their god, the Hebrew God. So this happens a lot in Sumerian context. The Sumerian kings were probably human beings at one time who later followers deified. Zachariah Stitching talks a little bit about this. So this is a common trend where we have these humans. If you were a really amazing human, you were later on deified or given the status of a god. In classical studies, to use another example, many classicists believe that figures such as Achilles and Hercules were probably historical figures who themselves were later defied. Hercules deliberately explicitly gets deified. There's a whole call to him. In Greco Roman times, there's still a temple of Hercules that still remains in Greece, So this was something that commonly happened. So it's likely that that happened with Hermes as well.
Speaker 1: When we look at Greek history though, and the gods in the Greek time period, Zeus and these other individuals, are they speaking from the ancient pre Deiluvian past or even further back? Would you say?
Speaker 2: I think a lot of this is super ancient, super esoteric knowledge that goes very very very far back. We get glimpses of that. You know, even in the Biblical tradition. One of my favorite things to talk about, as you well know, are the ancient giants. And when you have the giants described, for example in Genesis chapter six, they're's described as coming from this civilization, from this culture that even the Biblical author himself can't identify. So going back to kind of Hermes and the Greek gods and stuff, I think that you know, they're described, and the teachings and the sayings that are attributed to them are things that you know, can't be dated.
Speaker 1: Now we know when.
Speaker 2: These things were actually written down, So these are oral traditions that passed that passed on to people over thousands of years, over a long span of time, and were finally written down many many centuries later, but they go back to a time period that can't be specified or identified.
Speaker 1: Are there parallels? As a religious scholar, would you say there are parallels between say, the Book of Genesis and the Hermitica, where we have corresponding events, corresponding individuals that you can trace. I think in some ways. Yes, So.
Speaker 2: This idea and the Hermetica kind of picks up on it, this wisdom coming from this long loss civilization. We definitely that would definitely be a parallel with for example, Genesis six, I think other places in the Bible. Just the format of the Hermitica, which I should probably talk about a little bit parallel to Hermdica more closely.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: The Hermenica consists of seventeen volumes. They are dialogues, interesting dialogue. So they're similar in that regard to what you're ad with Aristotle, what you're with Plato and the dialogues of Socrates. But this dialogue is interesting. This dialogue takes place between the between the divine mind and the human person, but the divine mind is ultimately identified as the human person. So this is literally a conversation that go on within a person's head where they're receiving this knowledge, and you get something similar to that kind of a discussion between the divine and the human several places in the Hebrew Bible. So I'm thinking first off the top of my head, the Book of Job. At the end of the Book of Job, God has this dialogue with Job and basically reveals to him this ancient wisdom that clarifies things for Job about the nature of the universe. Similar with Ezra. So there's a tradition of Ezra in the Bible. He is the one who returns the Jews to their homeland after the exile. But there's an apocryphal book attributed to Ezra called Second Ezras, and he kind of has a similar experience where he dialogues both with angels and with God, and there's a whole dialogue that takes place. Ezra says something, then the Angel says something, that God says something, that Ezra says something, etc.
Speaker 1: Perhaps the biggest.
Speaker 2: Example, the greatest example that I can think of, is the Book of Enoch and Eoch's kind of interaction with the divine, the watchers with God, with God with the with the Hebrew God and other divine figures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny because as I'm learning about the Hermetica, it's divided into two parts, the uh the technica or technical aspect, and then the philosophical and within the within the technical there is alchemy, astrology, and magic. And I'm thinking of what we know about the Book of Enoch, which was removed from the original Bible, and the Book of Enoch does have the similar type of of esoterica. What what and your you know? This is something I never asked you. Why would they remove the Book of Enoch? Was it just too much for the editors?
Speaker 2: I think there's a very specific reason why they removed the Book of Enoch, and it goes ties in directly to the type of theology and philosophy we get in the Hermerica. The Hermitica advocates for an idea that God, the divine mind, is ultimately inside of you. You don't need to go out of yourself to have a relationship with the divine to have a relationship with God.
Speaker 1: And when you look at when.
Speaker 2: The scriptures of the Christian Bible were decided, so three twenty five CE of the Council of Nicia. There is by that time a agenda to have people only be able to access God through the institutional priesthood, through the Roman Catholic priesthood.
Speaker 1: So if you have a.
Speaker 2: Book like Enoch which advocates that says, though you can have this divine encounter yourself, there's no need for any type of priesthood or or institution that represents an intermediary between God and humanity.
Speaker 1: So that's you're you're you're you're saying a lot there. You're basically dissing religion. I don't mean to. I'm actually a religious person myself, believe it or not. I know you are. Yeah, Yeah, that's amazing. I don't think I think.
Speaker 2: I think it provides an alternative religious standpoint. This is what the Gnostics advocated as well, that spiritual knowledge you can find it on your own spiritual journey, and you don't need these necessarily these institutions to help you to help you with that.
Speaker 1: Okay, But the thing that I want you to fine tune a little bit, give us some more details, is the fact that in Genesis we learn about Job and people like Noah and his offspring. These are an Enoch a human being Enoch. But these individuals live into the hundreds of years and they're almost like a super race. And is that you're feeling that the Hermitica and Hermie come from this earlier epoch where perhaps the evolution of Homo sapien stapment is very, very high. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I always like to say, Cliff, that we're kind of modern human beings are the bottom of the barrel. I think evolution kind of, in my own view, kind of happened backwards. We have kind of de evolved, so we only lived like one hundred years or so. But when you look at the ancient traditions going back to you know, for example, the Greek epics, Hercules, Achilles, all these guys are said to be kind of larger than life. They have they're they're physically much better developed than we are, and they tend to live much longer than we did. And I think that when you kind of moved beyond kind of the religious depiction of Hermes as a god, that what we have here is a human being who was very very who had uh extreme intelligence. He would be considered a genius by our standards today. So of high intel, diligence and someone.
Speaker 1: Who lived longer than usual.
Speaker 2: And so this is why you know, he becomes equated with Addi, because he's seen as kind of living forever now that the historical Hermes live forever. No, but probably lived long enough time to pass his knowledge down to to many many generations.
Speaker 1: I want you to describe the overall perception that we get when we read the Hermdica. And what I'm trying to get you to present is the fact that these this is a software that we're using to boot human beings. In other words, we're like raw vessels, and this Hermitica is giving us the divine wisdom from the previous epoch where man, if we look at it from a Yuga's point of view, it's like Satya and treta yuga the highest form of human being. Yeah, and this Hermitica is delivered by Hermes and others as a way to understand what it is to be in the body. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love the software analogy clip. I think that's exactly what is going on. This is kind of we know we talked when we talk about software, we talk about a digital download. I think this is a spiritual download that's going on. If you so when you look at the dialogues. When you read the dialogues, Pyamdrace, who is the divine mind? That the supermind is basically downloading this information into this androgenus human being or this archetypal human being. Right, And that's exactly what's going on. And we have president for this. Again, looking back on the biblical material like the Book of Job or Second Ezras or Enoch, there is like a spiritual download of knowledge that comes about and that helps the person receiving this knowledge to better understand the world, to uh and to progress and evolve in what they're what their destiny is.
Speaker 1: So where does the and this is something that I just read that the god Thought, the Egyptian God is an integral part of this as well. How does that work?
Speaker 2: Yes, so thought was identified as Hermes in the Greek and Roman world. So the Greeks had a great love, they had a great interest in anything Egyptian. So like so in today's time we think of the Romans as our ancients, as our ancient forefathers. For the Greeks and the Romans, their ancient forefathers were the Egyptians. So they had a love of all things Egyptian. We see this for example, with the interaction of the Romans with Cleopatra, for example, and Aristotles speaks very highly of the Egyptians. He kind of hates all other foreigners, but he speaks highly of the Egyptians. So does Apollonius of Tyana. So they had this love with the Egyptians. And because many of Hermei's attributes seem to correspond with the Egyptian thought, they equated him with thought. So let me say a little bit more about that. So in the Hermetica, Hermes is known as Hermes trima gustus, and that means in Greek the thrice great one and or the three times great one. What does that mean, Well, going back to what you just said, Hermes knows about everything. He knows about astrology one, he knows about magic two, and he knows about three philosophy. That is the entirety of knowledge, that is basically the whole corpus of knowledge in the ancient world. If you know those three things, if you're a master of those three things, you basically know everything. And that makes so it makes sense that the Greeks would equate Hermes with thought, because thought in Egyptian lore is the god of wisdom and magic. If you've ever seen the movie Gods of Egypt, the late Chadwick Boseman, who also played Black Panther, he played Thought, and if you watch the movie, he's the one who basically knows everything. Everybody turns to him for knowledge about things. So it makes sense that Hermes will be equated with Thought. Another interesting thing about Hermi so if you look at the Greek Mys for example, So in the Odyssey, Hermes comes to Odysseus when Odysseus is on the island with Calypso and basically says, look, Odysseus, you're not supposed to stay here, you need to get back home. He does a similar thing in Virgil's a neid with Dido and basically tells a neid Aneas that he has to come home, that he can't stay in Carthage, he can't stay with Dido, he has to go all the way to Rome. So in both of those stories, Hermes serves as kind of the one who progresses humans on their journey, who allows them to continue on their journey and ultimately ultimately excuse me, resolve their journey. And this is exactly how Hermie. How the Hermetica portrays this divine mind. The infusion of information that's received from the divine mind, which is received from this divine hermes is allows human beings to progress on their journey and to become, to achieve their full potential, to achieve all that they can be.
Speaker 1: So this is the real foundations of being a human basically, which makes this extremely old, doesn't it. Yeah, I mean, you know how we roll here earth agents? What would you say? And in a minute, I'm gonna ask you what Edgar Casey has to say about it. But when we talk about epochs this data, and by the way, let's tell people when was the Hermitica thought of to have been originating, It's like second century BC, right, Yeah, third century BCE.
Speaker 2: It's written down, but I think all scholars across the board would say that it contains material that's much, much, much older than that.
Speaker 1: But I want to say this too. It was translated from Greek to Latin. Yes, what year was that?
Speaker 2: That doesn't get translated into Latin until around the Middle Ages.
Speaker 1: There's a revival.
Speaker 2: Of interest in the Hermerica in the Middle Ages, especially with the sections that deal with alchemy, and astrology.
Speaker 1: Okay, but in the second century BC, how was it brought forth? Was it transmitted through a channel source? Where did it appear? How did it appear?
Speaker 2: That's an excellent question. We're not quite certain about that. We know that this seems to have been as with a lot of things with Greek religion, this seems to in some instances have been transmitted through some type of spiritual medium. So for example, I'll give an example with the Delphi Oracle. So people will come to the Delphi Oracle and ask, hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: How can you know? How can I get rich? How can I fall in love?
Speaker 2: Stuff like that, and the the female priestess who was there at the oracle, she would enter this trance and give them this information. There seems to be a similar thing going on with the her Medica, where you had an elite group or an elite group or elite kind of religious society, that kind of challenge channeling the spirit of Hermes, kind of channeling this divine mind transmitted this knowledge. And so somebody who may have been part of this cult, who may have been part of this religion, actually wrote this stuff down around the third century BCE.
Speaker 1: So that's channel data. That's not like coming from a series of volumes that were found in like, uh, the Alexandria Library or something.
Speaker 2: No, no, but I but I do think that since this, uh, this was this was ancient knowledge, I do think that there were probably instances where this stuff to did get written down earlier than the third century BCE. It might have even been in the Library of Alexandria, but we only know of it just the manuscripts that we have seen, the earliest manuscript seen to date to that time.
Speaker 1: Now, one of the things that I found fascinating about the Hermitica is that is considered primordial wisdom, yes, which is, to my mind, would be extremely old, like the foundation, and I use the term the earliest software version one point zero. So the beginning does that mean? What does that mean to you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm glad you mentioned that, Cliff, because the beginning of the Hermerica, if you read the prologue and the first couple of books of the Hermerica, they read exactly like Genesis chapter one and John chapter one in the in the Christian Bible. So there's kind of this creation that's described, this noose, this divine mind, this lagos this divine mind. It uses kind of both those terms new and lagos interchangeably in the Hermerica. But there's this divine mind that always existed, and through this divine mind human beings are created. But by nature of being created, by coming from this divine mind, human beings also in some in some respects retain the divine mind as well.
Speaker 1: Amazing. Now I would like to talk about Edgar Casey's version. Now, you did a talk at AR recently and the Hermitica came up. What does Casey say about the Hermitica.
Speaker 2: Yes, so Casey to kind of explain going back to you the observation you made about how old Hermes was and why Hermes is equated with thought, the Egyptian god Hermes, argues, excuse me, Edgar Casey, excuse me, argues that Hermes is one of many past incarnations of Jesus, and so that explains kind of Hermes's influence and the influence of the Hermetica tradition over the course of many centuries, over the course of millennium. So Hermes is just one incarnation of that passes down this primordial knowledge which comes from the beginning of humanity. And to tie into Atlantis. Casey is really the one who excuse me Hermes. According to the Casey readings, Hermes is really the one responsible for preserving the Atlantean knowledge after Atlantis is destroyed, and Hermes preserves it in the Great Pyramids of Giza. So I noticed that you have your the Egyptian imagery behind you, so that that ties in very much with kind of Casey's understanding of Hermes. So Hermes preserves the traditions, this esoteric knowledge from Atlantis in the Pyramids of Giza. The Pyramids of Giza, as as you have noted, as my friend Steve Meers notes, they burial places for the pharaohs. They were repositories, They were schools of knowledge in which you were initiated into this ancient brotherhood.
Speaker 1: One of the things that I would like to get more definition on is the fact that the Hermitica is divided into two parts. And I mentioned earlier, there is the Hermitica technica, which is technical data, and the philosophical I would like And it's really interesting because if you look at the technical data, it's alchemy, astrology, and magic. Yeah, talk about that, because those are very These are not terms that we even consider today, of course astrology, but more of a joke like secondary form of wisdom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I always I like to equate the Hermerica kind of with college education. So you have the humanities, you have you know, religion and philosophy and all those things that you can study history, and then you also have you're basically your stem, your sciences and your math and stuff like that. So there Hermerica again tries to encompass all of human learning. So there's a spiritual aspect, there's a philosophical aspect, but there's also in this technical section, it's basically the science of the ancient world. So in the ancients would never have just called science, you know, biology or geology or anything like that. For them, science was alchemy, science was astrology, and to some extent, science was magic. These are the things that people use to try and resolve day to day problems. So alchemy, you basically messed with the with the elements is basically chemistry nowadays, but you basically messed with the elements of the earth and you try to make things that would help people. Now, when we think of alchemy, we think of you know, turning, finding the elixir of gold and stuff like that, or the Philosopher's Stone like Harry Potter and stuff like that. But there was a more There was a more practical use alchemy to try and create things that would be of benefit to people. Astrology was very important because people determined what their fates would be, what their situation would be, by the movement of the stars and by what was going on with the universe. And then magic, you need it magic. This was again in some ways a very different world than ours. You need it magic to kind of ward off the evil spirits that afflicted you day by day. So perhaps there was that was a spirit that made you stub your toe, So you need it magic.
Speaker 1: You need it magic.
Speaker 2: Rituals to get rid of that spirit. But you also need it magic to call in the good spirits to help you and to bless you and your family. So this was all of the kind of the scientific, day to day stuff that people dealt with, and so it makes sense that the Hermerica, dealing with the vitality of human existence, would have this sign stuff as well as this philosophical and spiritual stuff.
Speaker 1: We're gonna pause here and take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Adam Stokes discussing the Hermitica Corpus. We'll be right back. My guest today is biblical scholar Adam Stokes, who is discussing the Hermitica. These series of documents that likely go back to the earlier epochs when human beings were much more adept, much more had many more abilities, and were considered demigods. Now, well, we think of alchemy today because we don't really use it anymore. Maybe somebody uses it, but for the most part, we don't have the formulas. We think of converting copper into gold as the most computed one. But are there passages in the Hermerica where they're actually suggesting, suggesting how to use it, giving the formulas and giving the inc I don't even if they know if they use incantation tantations in the use of alchemy. But talk about this is a serious situation. It's a serious science that we have forgotten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I spent a lot of time with the America, just because being the person I am, I spent a lot of time with the philosophical and spiritual sections of the America. But if you look at the technical sections, it gives detailed instructions of how to create certain things that will uh that will be of benefit to humanity. So it's basically like a cookbook, a recipe book when you read the technical sections of what you have to do to create this or That's a couple of examples. I'm trying to think off the top of my head.
Speaker 1: The philosophical side. Yes, well we're gonna jump through the philosophical side in a minute. But when I think of alchemy, I mean, like I said, the copper and the goal, but healing remedies would be another one possibly I also think of and this is really like more more like TV movies where they're doing love potions, which is alchemy.
Speaker 2: You know, yes, yes, you have all of that basically in the Hermerica. So you have things that you can create that will make somebody fall in love with you. You also have things that you can create which will provide healings. So you know, if you have a headache or something, you can you can create this. If you hold onto this stone, if you touch it, if you put it under your pillar or something like that, it will it will relieve you of your headache. So you do have that in the Hermdica. You also have and we separate these, but the alchemy in the magic part kind of go hand in hand in the Hermetica. So you'll have sections where there are incantations, magical incantations that you can use to ward off something or to bring about something good. So you have that in the Hermdica as well.
Speaker 1: So this is the handbook for advanced humans? Yes, yes, because if you're talking about the ability to live a life and do whatever you want, almost where you can change the outcomes, you can you can prepare for a future, you can almost get what you want. Yes, yes, So it's all about and this goes back.
Speaker 2: I think it's a very kind of gnostic agenda here where you're kind of escaping the restrictions of the human body and of earthly existence to kind of control, to actually be in charge of the matrix around you.
Speaker 1: Would you say that there?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: And you didn't say that you were really looking into the alchemy portion of it. But when we talk about the Great Age of these Prediluvian people, these earlier epochs, is it possible they were using alchemy to extend their life?
Speaker 2: I think so definitely. I mean alchemy goes way way back. I mean we have ancient Egyptian texts which frequently use alchemy and refer to alchemy. So this is something like I said, up until basically my up until i'd say the seventeenth century, and then going further ahead a couple of centuries later into Darwinism, alchemy was the science. The reason that the Hermetica kind of had a revival during the Middle Ages and then a little bit ahead to the Renaissance is that people like Cornelius Agrippa and albertis Madness, they turned to the Hermetica and kind of the alchemy technical manuals that were in it to try and resolve problems that people had. So alchemy was the science of the ancient world. There was nothing, there was nothing apart from that.
Speaker 1: You know, it's really amazing when I think about this, this could be the original book that others used to make, you know, create other manuals and other technical.
Speaker 2: Well that's that's exactly what Cornelius Agrippa does in the Middle Ages.
Speaker 1: So it's funny cliffs.
Speaker 2: So I was in Rome a few years back with my wife and they had the this kiosk that sold all this esoteric in occult literature right next to the Vatican.
Speaker 1: By the way, I thought it was kind of funny.
Speaker 2: So I picked up a manual and Latin that was written by Cornelius Agrippa, and it has a bunch of alchemy instructions and it gives step by step instructions.
Speaker 1: For creating different things.
Speaker 2: And Cornelia, Cornelius Agrippa gets that directly from the Hermerica that directly influences him.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny. You also have the book also has astrology. And today we recognize astrology kind of as a esoteric tool, but no one really takes it seriously. Yeah, we do. We check our horoscopes from now every now and then. Yeah, but I mean it's it's it's a very casual horoscope and it's really made for millions of people. It's not very unless you go to an astrologer. It's not very accurate. Yeah, yeah, but what was in your belief? What was the and I mean for me, astrology is extremely old, tens of thousands of years old. But what would the ancients using it for?
Speaker 2: Yes, they thought that they could predict basically events that would happen in people's lives.
Speaker 1: Through the movement of the stars.
Speaker 2: So to use an example from biblical studies, if you read the Book of Enoch, the stars were thought to be either angels themselves or guided by angels, and angels were seen as exerting the main influence over humanity. So if you wanted to know what would happen, you'd have to look at kind of the projection the direction that a star was going, because an angel might be moving it, or it might be angel himself, And if this angel wanted something bad for you, the star would go a certain way. If the angel wanted something good for you, the star might go another way. The stars, so the stars were seen as kind of celestials, celestial powers in and of themselves that exert a great force on the day to day events of humanity.
Speaker 1: And so it's really.
Speaker 2: Interesting you kind of see this juxtaposition between fate and predetermined stuff in the Hermitica, with this emphasis on astrology but also an emphasis on human free will. We have the divine mind in us, so we have the ability ourselves to shape and create things and make things the way we want them to be. So there's a chux of position. There's this dialectic between fate as determined by the stars and our own human free will as people, as human beings created in the divine mind.
Speaker 1: So the science of astrology is understanding the energetics of the planet's influence on individuals as well as the planet Earth. Yes, yeah, which is pretty cool. I want to follow up on the magic, and we know about Egyptian magic, but when we look at the Hermitica, what is the presentation style of the magic information.
Speaker 2: Yes, mainly in the form of incantation, so it says, you know, do such and such reward off this, or it may not even say that. Sometimes it just gives you the incantation. And the her Medica are in some ways, especially in those sections, kind of fragmented, so we're not quite sure what the incantations incantations sometimes are for. So don't just say the you know, if you ever read Hermerica, don't just say the incantation. You might you know, it might bring up a you know, like a massive demon or something like that.
Speaker 1: But it's been it's recognized to be uh, fragmented formulas of magic. Yes, not that.
Speaker 2: Yes, So the way that her Medica has been passed down to us, some of the context of it has been lost.
Speaker 1: That's pretty scary. They should have like in big, big read letters, do not use magic, just read about it. What are some of the other technical, uh and scientific aspects of the Hermerica that you can describe? Yes, so I think we've mainly touched on it.
Speaker 2: It's basically those three uh those three features, So the astrology, the magic, the magic and the alchemy are the three things that it that it really focuses.
Speaker 1: On, Okay, in the technical section. So the reason I'm asking that is it's probably within alchemy. When we have people like Kristan telling us that the Great Pyramid was an energy producing device, and he believes that the Prediluvian people were earth based scientists that worked with gravity, that work with Tolleric fields to work with the naturally occurring energy. I guess that would be within the alchemy because they would create pyramidic struct pyramidal structures that would either capture energy, transfer a transformant, and then transmit it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't have that much of that type of information in the Hermerica where it specifically says, you know, construct this such and such thing for that we have with the alchemy. It's mainly limited to basically smaller elements. But there's never any specific instructions to build a particular site or a particular building.
Speaker 1: That was the question I had for you. So there's not like blueprints to create a machine. But it has the raw data. Yes, it has the raw data. So this is this is interesting.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you brought this up, Cliff, because I think in the thought in the school of the Hermerica, and I think this is where even it differs from Casey with his emphasis on the Pyramids of Giza, the Hermdica very much and to kind of use a biblical reference, sees the temple, sees the temple as being something that dwells inside of human beings. You don't have to create a physical structure of physical artifice to harness to harness of the divine mind that existing you already.
Speaker 1: You just have to be.
Speaker 2: Of the right orientation to download, going back to your software analogy, to download the information that is literally in the cloud. So you yourself are the temple. You yourself are that structure whereby you receive this knowledge.
Speaker 1: Would you say that Hermitica is available in its full complete style in the Akashak records. Perhaps so if somebody like, yes, absolutely, get into the Akashak records. They could probably pull out more information that is egged or associated with the Hermitic.
Speaker 2: Yes, and much better preserved than some of the manuscripts that we have that have been written down and have been damaged and have been interpolated over time. So yes, And I think you know, Casey hits the nail on the head when he said, is that you know this this knowledge that we thought was lost in Atlantis, Hermes again restores when he builds the Pyramids of Gizus kind of an initiation school, as a kind of library, as a kind of download center for this for this knowledge. So yes, I think that the Hermerica in its purest form, it would exist in the Acashic records.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm jumping all over this science part of it, because there's so much fragment data regarding the Great Pyramids and other edifices and other structures that the Egyptians have left to us, including great temples that are likely to have been reused over thousands and thousands of years. And you may know, we've had egyptologists and archaeologists on this program who now show that the Egyptians routinely reused coffins, funerary material, uh, and buildings and temples. Yes, so that's kind of a way to find out what they are up to. Talk a bit about the philosophical her medica and what we find in that, Yes, yes, so I think the main the main theme.
Speaker 2: Of the philosophical material in a medica is that human beings are themselves an extension of the divine mind, and that we have divinity inside us as well. So very kind of gnostic understanding of human potential there. So when you start reading the Hermdica, that's a theme that comes out over and over again. A really interesting thing to me is kind of the gender equality that you get in the Hermdica, so very similar to and this sounds kind of weird, but in the Hebrew Bible in Genesis two, when God creates the man and the woman, there's basically this is androgynists being that is split in two and then you have each and each shot in the Hebrew male and female. In the Hermerica, there's a very similar thing going on.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Men and women are seen as co equal inhabitors of the divine mind. So you have this androgenist human being. The homo and then excuse me, it's anthropose in the in the Greek. And then you have uh specifically the male and the female, but both are seen as quote co equal repositories of the divine mind. So it's really interesting kind of gender stuff going on there when you read the Hermerica. So alls, both both genders have this ability to have this potential uh to uh to uh go back to the divine. They have the divine mind in them, and they have the potential to be greater than they are by accessing the divine mind.
Speaker 1: So it seems to me that when an individual reads the Hermitica, certain aspects are turned on. Yes, as a human physical being, Yes, so you're going from the spiritual body to the physical body, and as you read passages, things are turned on intuition talk about that.
Speaker 2: Yes, so as you So basically I think I think you hit the nail on the head, because when you read the introduction to the Hermdica, the androgyn is human, the archetypal human, says you know to palm manageries, tell me about myself. So this is basically a human being who begins at the beginning of the America, who begins, who starts off as raction with the Divine mind comes to this enlightenment about itself and that it really is a part of the Divine mind, and that the only difference is it's been separated from the Divine Mind by being a creation of the Divine mind.
Speaker 1: This is really that's really deep. Yes, no, it's really powerful stuff. I mean, we're talking about the fundamentals of what it means to be a biological, physical human being. And Casey talks about this in some of his early readings in Atlantis, where the early humans were kind of, you know, walking the earth without really knowing what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so they have fallen. So you have the original Ama. You have that the original person who fell into kind of an earthly bodily existence and he's kind of ignorant until the Divine Mind comes and enlightened and enlightened him. And I think that's very similar to the Hermerica. The divine mind calls itself Pater in the Hermdica Greek Father. So the divine mind is father of us all. And if we go back to our father, we just look back to our to our primordial parent, we can get back on track and not have to wander in ignorance.
Speaker 1: You're gonna wonder too if Hermes is getting this downloaded to him from the Creator, the God and living a lifetime and then transmitting it through the Hermerica. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Casey, for example, would argue that that's exactly what's happening.
Speaker 1: Okay, Interesting, this is fascinating talk about the nature of the cosmos because it seems like there's a discussion of the the other planetary systems around Earth.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so you have that in the Hermerica. So it talks about basically all of these things, all these other planets and planetary systems, they all stem from the divine mind. So very similar to Stoicism, where the divine mind is responsible for creating. So the Stoics thought that the the whole universe, the planets, the stars, et cetera, were eminent. We're emanations of the divine mind. And that's very much the kind of theology, the kind of philosophy that you get in the Hermerica as well. Also interesting thing which I think was very appealing to the Gnostic Christians. Not everything that comes from the divine mind is great. Some things can lead you astray. So the Hermerica talks several times about the demi Urge, and I know, if you know the Gnostic scriptures, then you know what the demi urge is. The demi urge is this uh false God, this false divinity that leads people astray. And this is exactly why human beings need the Hermerica, why they need this interaction with the divine mind to get back on track. So there's also this demi urge that wanders the universe, that hangs out in the universe, and that causes trouble. And of course the Christian Gnostics equated that demiurge with the God the Old Testament. So but that figure is there in the Hermerica as well.
Speaker 1: As a as a biblical scholar, do you see the Hermitica influencing any parts of the of the Bible?
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, I think that the Gospel of John has a very similar worldview to the Hermerica. I think in even some of the material in the Epistles of Paul, where it talks about you know, the body as this spiritual temple and kind of this interaction between the divine and the human that might have been influenced by the Hermerica as well, so the Hermerica, even in its written form, predates the Gospels and the Epistles of John by excuse me, and the Pistoles of Paul by several centuries. So they would have had these are these are popular texts, They would have had access to these texts and access to a access to this knowledge.
Speaker 1: Do we know of or do you know of any other texts from the past antiquity that has references from the Hermitica.
Speaker 2: Some of the Church fathers reference to her Medica and some of and you would think that they would think negatively of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say, that doesn't sound like it could be a yeah, yeah, some church fathers they actually equate. I'm trying to remember. The dude's name starts with the L.
Speaker 2: But he's one of the church fathers, and he equates Hermes. Basically, he sees Hermes ass just like Edgar Casey does, ironically, a precursor or a pre existent version of Christ who instills knowledge uh to people. So some church fathers do quote from the Hermerica. A lot of the Greek Greek thinkers, Greco Roman thinkers quote from the Hermdica. And then, like I said in Renaissance times and towards the end of the Middle Ages, the her Medica become extremely popular because of the technical sections in it with alchemy, astrology, and magic.
Speaker 1: So what does Casey have to say about Hermes in terms of incarnations, where he has been and where he lands and incarnations after the Prediluvian period?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Casey sees Hermes as in a previous incarnation being a respected high authority figure among the people of Atlantis. And then when Atlantis has destroyed, Hermes comes back as basically the Egyptian god thought and creates the Great builds the Great Pyramids, creates the Great Pyramids as a repository as a school for preserving this this ancient thought from Atlantic.
Speaker 1: Who so he actually comes back to the period where there's a distruction destruction of Atlantis and then joins forces with the early Egyptians. Yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: And then himself Casey himself viewed himself as the god ra. So Edward Casey saw himself as having in past lives interacted with Herme slash thaw.
Speaker 1: And what about coming forward after Hermes was an Egyptian god.
Speaker 2: Yes, so then there is a kind of his incarnation among the Greeks, and so for Casey, and I think he has a good point here. A lot of kind of the spiritual wisdom, spiritual advice that we get in Christian text is very similar to kind of some of the spiritual advice that we get in Greek philosophy and later Roman philosophy as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm trying to get to the one point that you said that Hermes eventually incarnates into the Christ. Yes, so Jesus of Nazarene according to the Casey readings.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, no, it's interesting. I mean if you take it from the perspective, kind of from a Gnostic Christian perspective, and especially the way Jesus is presented in the Gnostic Scriptures, it's very similar to how Hermes is depicted in the Hermerica and in Grecoo mythology. So Jesus, what does Jesus do in the Gnostic scriptures? Jesus is a teacher that helps people to progress and to move away from kind of the demiurge and to find their authentic divine sells. So very similar to how Hermes is depicted in the Hermerica and in Greek and Roman tradition, and.
Speaker 1: Of course, unfortunately in the Bible they cut them off with the knees and we only get a smattering of teachings and data and the rest is about crucifixion. And yes, yeah, it's all it's all sad. As we conclude, Adam, what how do we approach to the here Medica. Is it been downloaded in its full spectrum, so we're already living this data or are we still looking for bits and pieces of this information so that we can become more fully human. That's a great question, Cliff.
Speaker 2: I think that we've kind of rebelled from this type of thought, from this type of information, especially in kind of a Western Orthodox Christian kind of mindset. We've kind of pushed back on their Hermerica and said, no, we're not going to deal with that. And I think in recent years, in recent decades, especially with the translation of the Gospel of Jdis for example, and kind of the access that that gave to you, the different Gnostic codexes and stuff, I think that there's been a rediscovery of the Hermetica. And I think that, you know, one of the things that has been enduring about them is that they kind of addressed this quintessential human question of who.
Speaker 1: I am and what can I be?
Speaker 2: And the answer that the Hermerica has for that is that you are divine in of yourself. You are part of this divine mind, and you will go back to being this divine mind.
Speaker 1: Do you see the Hermitica as a positive statement about living on earth as a human being or is it kind of a book of data where you have free will to choose to be good or bad or whatever.
Speaker 2: I think it's kind of both. Actually, that's a very that's a very interesting question. So I think that the Hermerica recognizes that, you know, with this figure of the demiurge, we often go astray as human beings. We don't want to progress like Odysseus, like Aneas. We want to stay in the same place that we are because we're comfortable. It's comfortable to stay in the same place that you are. But it also the Hermerica also compels us to turn to the divine mind, to turn to the lagos or new for God, whatever term you use for that, and to find our authentic selves.
Speaker 1: Okay, and finally, where do we find the trail of the Hermerica in today's society, especially with artificial intelligence growing to the extent that it is. It's a little scary for a lot of people because if the AI becomes sentient, self aware, Yeah, then where is that? I mean, they're pulling from all the known data.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny because I'm a teacher. I teach I teach Latin, so my connection to the Greek and Roman world, Yes, I think about the Roman Empire all the time. But there was a big situation when chap GPT came out because students were using it for everything, not just to write their papers or plagiarize their papers, but also to ask questions about the nature.
Speaker 1: Of human existence.
Speaker 2: So human students would say, wull type in the chat GPT, why am I here? And chat GPT basically can access everything. So I think chat GPT is very much in some ways kind of the cloud or the news that we have in uh.
Speaker 1: The Hermetica.
Speaker 2: And it's interesting because chat GPT, ultimately, like all artificial intelligence, is created by humans. So it's kind of like it's kind of this piggyback where we as humans made in the divine mind. Now we create the divine mind, and so there's kind of a back and forth here, and it's it's very interesting, and I'm very I'm very curious as to you know, how the next couple of decades will unfold.
Speaker 1: Hopefully it's gonna actually be sooner than a few decades, my friend.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I think it'll reach sentience in the next couple of years, which would be Terminator.
Speaker 1: So like James Terminator, So that's the worst case scenario. I don't want to think about Terminator as we close. What would you say is the important uh aspect of the Hermerica that we need to pay attention to.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would say the most important aspect would be to embrace the totality of life. The Hermerica covers everything, it covers philosophy, spirituality, and sciences, and so many of us get caught up or focused on one particular aspect of life, and the Hermerica tells us to embrace the totality of existence.
Speaker 1: And I think that is very meaningful and very relevant to today's world. So in short, that would be don't sweat the details, just kind of do the best you can. Yes, Adam, as all, it is a pleasure having you on the program. This is great, Cliff. I think what I want to do is I have found some very early versions of the Hermerica after it was translated from I think it was the fifteenth century from Greek to Latin. Yes, But if we have any other photographs, let's put a little gallery together on the Facebook page with some images that maybe you can send me. Well, you can send some other ones. It's so funny. What came to mind is da Vinci's famous man image, where there's a figure up like that.
Speaker 2: I know, I think that's influenced by the Hermitica. Remember that's Renaissance times, what their America was having a revival in the Western world.
Speaker 1: So I think, Davince, she's definitely influenced by the Hermerica. Yeah. I think it's even said I read somewhere or maybe I heard it on a video at presentation that the Renaissance was heavily influenced by the ProMedica. Yes, yes, extremely amazing. Okay, so we're gonna put a gallery together of some images and with the theme of human software as kind of the background, and we'll put that up. How can people get a hold of you?
Speaker 2: Yes, I have a Instagram page, Adam the Giant Guy. I post a lot of ancient stuff on there. I also have a Facebook page. It's not it's technically kind of private, but if you're from me, I'll accept your friend request, and that's the way a lot of people. That's one of the ways a lot of people communicate with me. I'm working on a website right now, but it's not quite up yet, but I will let you know when when that's when that's ready.
Speaker 1: Actually, I was waiting for you to say, Cliff, I'm writing a new book, and the title was something like this.
Speaker 2: Well, I am working on a translation of the America. I only have the probably won't be the entire Hermerica because I only have half of the first book translated, but I definitely want to have selections of the America that I would like to publish.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, don't bite off more than you can chew. That's a long I wouldn't translate the whole thing, no way. Okay, my friend. It was fantastic and uh, great to see you again, Cliff. This was great. Thank you so much for having me. As I was listening to this, I in the back of my mind I was thinking if someone could program an artificial intelligence spider or some kind of sweeping tool to detect language in the Hermtica and other ancient documents that is perhaps presented in an earlier period, like Biblical text. We know if we speak of the Genesis Book of the Genesis portion of the Bible, it's said to be extremely old Prediluvian pre flood, because all the characters are present before the Great Flood, before the destruction of Earth. If we had an AI tool that could extract that kind of language, then we can begin to compile an understanding of this earlier era, this earlier Yoga period, and get a sense of where these humans were coming from. How I mean, we know they're very advanced physiologically, they can very long lived, but are they emotionally different? I think they are. If there's if they're considered demi gods, that's pretty significant. I mean, we've had a couple of people on the programs discussing the early periods in our history or history, and these are very significant periods where man has is very highly evolved. But you gotta wonder what happens they do they destroy themselves or their nuclear exchange doesn't seem likely if they're that bright. That's a question I should have asked Joseph Selby last week. I should have given him, should have asked, and what happens to those earlier periods? I didn't too bad. So anyhow, this is something that this is more material. This her medica is something else to consider as we begin to picture what this earlier epoch was like. Obviously, no blueprints of the pyramids, but I keep saying this, when you go to the Giza Plateau and you see the pyramids, there's just no way any pharaoh built those. It's just such a especially when you go inside. If you go to the Giza Plateau, you must go inside the Great Pyramid and see the interior walls and chambers. They're just feats of incredible engineering. Precision, precision cuts stone of the hardest type, and it's just a wonder. And there's nothing else out there that you can say is associated with any of the pharaohs, because the pharaohs, they're just not that they're simpletons. Because many of the periods of the Middle and the Old Kingdom have brilliant sculpture painting. But we don't see this kind of engineering in later peros of Egypt. So this is why it's the pyramids stand out, is true anomalies, and why it's just flabbergasts me when I hear these Egyptologists go, well, yeah, this is from the pharaoh because we found Cufu's cartouche scribbled on the wall. Well, it's somebody's graffiti, buddy, it's not the damn builder of the Pyramids. And as many many people have said on our show, it's very likely that Cufu made the repairs as he made repairs on the Sphinx. So boy, and you know again, and it's really the big challenge that we all face is that when historians are trained not to go beyond a certain date, they're stuck in the mud. They're in quicksand, and any attempt to convince them or show documents or it's gonna have to be a machine or some kind of advanced tool for them to even consider dates beyond roughly five thousand years in the past. Anything before that, we're dragging our hands on the ground and we're hunters and gatherers. And it just is amazing. And I can see why Graham Hancock gets so perplexed when he does this. You know, world class research for his books shows these archaeologists this material, and they immediately diss him because they can't even conceive of anything happening. And I'm of the mind set that even if they had potshards and they had bits and pieces of artifacts that were very, very advanced beyond anything that the pharaohs could do, I think they dissed that as well. They'd find a reason for it not to be legitimate. So again we're faced with a situation where we're probably gonna have to wait until the next general moves beyond the outdated books that are using universities to teach and prepare anthropologists who eventually become the archaeologist of the world. So there you go. That's what's going to happen. All right. I hope you enjoy that. That was fun. I like having Adam on the program. All right, So what's going on for this summer? Are you going to be out and about? Are you ready to go on a tour somewhere? I want to mention Earth Ancients dos amazing tours. We try to keep the prices down, we try to keep them reasonable. Actually, we have one tour coming up at the end of the year, which is the Sacred Temples of Mexico. That's going to be November eight through the seventeenth, and then we're going to be in the Pacific Ocean at Easter Island in March, March thirteenth through the twenty second. For more information on all these tours, go to Earth Ancients dot com Forward slash Tours. If you're not in New Mexico, consider Easter Island because this is going to be with doctor Edwin Barnhardt. And by the way, he is going to be on the show in approximately a month to discuss his actual surveying of this island and what he discovered. So we'll spend a whole show discussing not only the huge sculptural MOI, these amazing megaton megalithic sculptures that are just a real mystery to most scientists, but we're also going to learn from ed how they were carved, what the settlement was like, the writing that's been discovered, and where these people came from, which is a real real question, so stay tuned for that. But hey, come with this on Easter Island and next year, next March for all the information again Earth Ancients dot Com Forward slash Tours. Right, that's it for this program. I want I think my guest today Adam Stokes, and as always, the team of Gil Tour and Mark Foster and everyone who makes this thing happen. You guys rock all right, Take care of you well, and we will talk to you next time.