Speaker 1: I know the things differently, so you can never find these frickin things. That's what's so annoying. It's like you can't just search the simple you know, NATO Cognitive Warfare Document, like it's not going to come up. A lot of these ended up in the members section, a lot of them ended up on Rockfin So but I know one of the positive is that we ended up covering a lot of those many times. So there should be multiple podcasts and talks on, say the NATO Cognitive Warfare Document, which is all about transhumanism by the way, that's the one, by the way that talks about weaponizing online trolling. So what does that tell you? Rage baiting trolling? Oh you thought this was just all organic? No, No, you understand everything is being studied by militaries, army bases, naval research, British intelligence, the CIA, They're all studying everything that's happening that we're doing, all of it, the whole internet trolling four Chan, that's all ops, bro, what's up? H Browsey? You hear me?
Speaker 2: All right? All right? So I have two like one on one statement, one question. So for the first part, and I'm a preface by saying I'm not making light of, you know, the death of Charlie.
Speaker 1: At all of what I can't hear you the death of Charlie Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, So but like just a minute ago when you were talking about these like the dumbass conspiracy theories or whatever, I have a personal favorite, and it's it's because this guy just keeps rage faiting people and it's working over and over.
Speaker 1: So who's that seeing.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know. I don't follow them. I have no clue who to do it is.
Speaker 3: I don't want to follow them.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not assuming whoever it is is a leftist, but he like he ultimately is somewhat making light of his of his death. But what he's doing is like every I've seen him in like maybe three and I've seen like a bunch of these like dumb conspiracy theories or whatever. But I've seen him in three separate ones, and one of them he got like like fifteen thousand likes on his on his post, but he's just making shut up. So he took it. He like got a screen shot and he and he like like you could you can actually just use like a little airbrush on on your iPhone camera map and put like what looks like smoke. And what he's saying is that what happened to Charlie was there was like he's wearing a vest and and it exploded underneath his shirt. And and that's why I said the whole airbrush thing. So there's like this little extra white ship, just a little gray off to the off to the right of Charlie's right. He's saying, that's what happened, m hm, and it's and it's working, and I don't know why. It's so damn funny, like just seeing people continues to fall like fall for dumb ship like this, but uh, like I mean overall, like the complete like the idea that there needs to be some and I get, you know, questioning things, but like I mean, not everything needs to be either, like Doug so far deep into like this matter. So it is kind of annoying seeing so many damn people, you know, come up with a whole bunch of things like what Cannis was saying with those like with the like for him possibly being shot from the sewers. I mean, that's that's why that dude when the dude earlier said the whole like Candas is taking their schizo pill. I kind of agree with because I cannot believe she said that that was that was insane. What what was.
Speaker 1: The thing that she said that was crazy?
Speaker 2: Like so there was some sewers or something like something like that argument, Yeah, exactly, that's I'm not. I laughed hard as hell when I when I saw that video, and I cannot believe she uh she like, it's just it's just not that deep, you know. But the second part, which is again it's it's kind of providential with it. We were talking about the whole truck that you know, you brought up Old Charlie Kurt thinking men there Ago and so and I'm being dead and I'm I'm I'm dead serious when I say this, dude. So I see I see you online a lot, you know, people ask like, what what is it like? Like I guess the best way to put it is a well adjusted black to be like around like what you what you see in viral video or like the average black person. And I and this is actually pretty sad for me personally because he's a my life literally lifelong friend. So the day, the day happened to Charlie both of them. I got, like, we I have a I have a group chat with two guys I went to elementary school, middle school, and high school with I just I just can't associate with anymore man like you know, they were making you know, they were talking about you know, he deserved it. They called the called him racist and all all type ship. I've been going back and forth with them for years and obviously as I take a complete opposite position of that, and I've been going back and forth with them for years over this. I've been destroyed them on the whole Trump being racist. The destroyed them on the whole the republic Republican establishment actually being racist. Uh Like, obviously, as far as we're concerned, they're retarded, they don't actually know what's going on. And there's there's a massive amount of blacks that don't just completely cyten to believe about, particularly by their mothers, that uh, you know, the they're just they're racist because they're white. And like so yesterday one of one of my guys, he he sent like there was the whole thing with eric A. Kirk and Trump being on stage.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: And don't get me wrong, I think like that like her reaction to it. It does seem kind of weird to me. Whatever, but I didn't, you know, I didn't respond to it. And and the other one of the other guys in the group that he just replied just like blatantly, you know, Charlie Kirk and I just like it's just unbearable, you know. It gets to a point where like even though I've known these guys my entire life, uh, you know, they've met my kids. I met one of their only one of them as a kid, you know I've met Is.
Speaker 1: It's just like Cana or do they think she's crazy?
Speaker 2: Well, actually, this is a funny thought, that is off. What do you think? What do you think they feel about Canis?
Speaker 1: I honestly don't have no idea.
Speaker 2: That's that's how they feel about chemist.
Speaker 1: What do you mean it's like, you know, the term coon or yeah, but what when a black person says that about Candace? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: She's a she's a house in word like like she she she feels, I guess like the best word to put like she.
Speaker 1: Shields for white like an uncle Tom.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, So that's that's that's their position on Candas, that's their position on Ben Carson. That's their position, Thomas, that's their position. It doesn't matter who, it doesn't matter who it is if and they are leftist, don't like, don't get me wrong, they are like absolutely anti gay, anti you know, t where all of that, all of that stuff. But above all, right, maybe I'm not gonna say above all like absolute, but maybe above all they're anti white and that's it and that's the truth.
Speaker 1: Do you think that that black people were always this way or is it just ramped up nowadays and it was more silent like back in the eighties and nineties, Because it seems to me like and maybe maybe black people were on the down low always against whites, but they just didn't outwardly show it. But like, it doesn't seem like I remember in the eighties and the nineties, Uh, it didn't seem as uh out there, you know what I mean, Like the racial divide seems to have been really ramped up, not and it was it was it this way in the eighties and nineties, and black people just didn't vocalize it as much.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I wasn't born I'm wait, you know, I'm born in two thousands. Ik oh, I can't necessarily speak. I can't necessarily.
Speaker 1: Speak to got you like you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, but I mean my mother, well I can't like that. Obviously my father, he was born and raised in Africa. My like my dad is an American. He doesn't, he's not. He has nothing against white he definitely has, as you can tell by me, like I got it from somebody. He's definitely. He doesn't like black American black. Let me let me be specific. He doesn't like American black, so obviously I don't either. And my mom, my mom was never My mom was never racist, though she she didn't like Hispanics. Uh, you know, we grew up around a lot of them. We like, I came up in poverty, so like you know, you're you're in an environment, in that type of environment where it's like basically nothing but black and Hispanics for Latinos into like a few whites here or there. But yeah, she didn't yeh, she didn't like Hispanics. But it wasn't a problem for me growing up and then till I'm assuming it wasn't, like you know, for my mom and obviously my dad. He doesn't really have any experience with with whites until he moved to France from college. So I don't. Yeah, I don't really know, but if I had to guess, I actually would say, maybe maybe there's a chance that you know, they actually they maybe they did always feel this way and just over time with like I don't up being golded into about media and like other ship like that, maybe it just got worse over time. I'm not. Yeah, I'm not entirely sure, but it's it's just gotten to a point now where they just did, like it's just really hard to coexist. And I'm like, it's kind of weird saying that because obviously I'm black, but obviously I don't live around these motherfuckers. Man. That that's why I I made sure I did enough, Like and I've come up, like I said, I'm only twenty five, but and I'm not I'm not doing a frag thing or whatever. I do make a lot of money, so when I was twenty three, got my own place, and I don't I don't think there's more than what like five bat black families in my entire neighborhood. So yeah, you won't see if you around these motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: Definitely not everybody in the chat says man, I thought you were fifty. You were born in two thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm twenty five years old.
Speaker 1: Dang, I'm out in.
Speaker 2: The chat before.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know how.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't think they should be surprised am of it. Yeah, I mean that's basically I had. And that's it's not like that's super.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: Like I know, I've seeing like hundreds of damps about like I left this or whatever, and you people think it's just purple hair freaks.
Speaker 5: No, I mean.
Speaker 2: It's normal. It's just normal as hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I appreciate that. I mean, it does seem like I agree with people in the chat. Uh, it does seem like this has been ramped up because, as you guys know, I played basketball all through my youth, which meant I was usually one of two white dudes on the team. And in the eighties and nineties it seemed like pretty much people got along. I mean, I lived in California as a kid when I played basketball, and I was always on basketball teams with different leagues and whatnot. I don't recall much like racial issues. In fact, the funny part was where I was black people and white people were the minority, and it was all Filipino, So I guess the minorities stick together when it's all Filipino and there's fewer blacks and whites. And then in high school, middle school, in high school there were maybe a few more white guys, but still predominantly I think black guys on the basketball team, at least that's my memory. Maybe it was half and half. I don't even remember. But it didn't seem like there was a whole lot of racial stuff. I remember in high school at one time there was a racial It wasn't a riot. There was supposed to be like a fight, right, Like, one black dude talks smack to a guy at high school. His name was Reggie, and Reggie was always trying to start fights with people. And then all the red neck dudes were like, all right, meet us at the McDonald's parking lot. So a bunch of black dudes and a bunch of white dude this is a funny story. And a bunch of red neck dudes went to the McDonald's parking lot to fight, and everybody thought nothing was going to happen. But it turns out Reggie brought a baseball bat and he cracked one of the red necks over the head with a bat, and so this became this huge like racial issue, which I mean it was to a degree, but I mean, and yeah, hitting a dude with a baseball bat is pretty crazy, but like the whole town was, so I was all worried about it. So they put up I'm not laughing at the dude getting his head cracked in because that's that sucks. But the town put I don't know, this is so stupid that they thought this was going to do that. My hometown put up American flags all over the roads everywhere because they thought that would remind everybody that we're all Americans. It was so gay. It was just like, dude, nobody gets a shit on that. But uh, and by the way, I wasn't involved that. I was not a redneck in high school, right, So if you don't know, like in high school, there's clicks, and I was high school in the South in Tennessee, so Tennessee story time, that's right. Everybody says to everybody has clicks. And like he was talking about the the the uncle Tom. Like in high school too, you had the black dudes that acted like white dudes. I remember there was one one black dude that wore a tie every day to high school.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: He probably went on to be successful, but he didn't act like a black dude, like a super He was like a actor like you know, Brian Gumbel type of black dude. And then the more thug black dudes, they just kind of hung out, you know, stuck to themselves. And then there would just be kind of like the normal black dudes on the basketball team that I interacted with, But I was not in I wasn't a jock, That's the thing. Like, I wasn't because jocks would also kind of hang out with like the popular black dudes that were good at sports.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: And in the nineties there wasn't a whole lot of thud. There was some thuggery, but it wasn't.
Speaker 7: As many thugs as you might think.
Speaker 1: I wasn't really a jock, uh, because I quit the I actually quit the back I would have been a jock far I kept playing. I quit the basketball team because I wanted I was going to do stand up, so I wrote a standard routine and I became a thief dude. And yes I'm heterosexual. That story was juicy. It is a funny story. It's just like the thought of the town, like if we put up American flags everywhere everywhere, this will solve the racial problems. Anyway, I was a theater kid. Yeah. In fact, speaking of let me show you this. Y'all want a little bit of lore or is just getting stupid? Everybody leaving is too much dumb?
Speaker 8: Lord?
Speaker 1: Yeah, check this out, and I'm gonna have a hard time convincing you that I'm a heterosexual after I show you this. But I had no say in this, even though I spent all four years of high school involved in I'm talking about intensely involved in theater, speech tournaments, drama tournaments all the time. This is my high school senior play. My mom found this and she sent it to me. And by the way, it's weird because it looks absolutely like mint Condition from nineteen ninety seven. Nothing has changed, Like here is my senior play, West Side Story, And then you can see my name right here. I don't know why I autographed my own playbill or bulletin or whatever this is. I don't remember. And then I see like some other people that I remember from the place signed it. But I also think that maybe I was making a joke about forging people's names, because I don't understand why they would have signed my playbill in a pencil, and it looks like somebody tried to sign it twice. Anyway, it just doesn't make any I don't remember what was going on. But yeah, here's my West Side story. And the funny thing about this which will get me canceled, is that I was Bernardo. So you're familiar with webside story, which I don't care for. I think it's kind of stupid. It's just Romeo and Juliet uh with wasps and Puerto Ricans or Cubans. Are they Cuban or Puerto Rican? I don't remember what the story is. But when y'all red jet, y'all rad jet all the way from your first cigar rat to y'all last die in day, so I got to be by the way in brown face. People don't know this. I was in brown face because in the nineties nobody even thought anything about it. Like if I was going to play the villain Bernardo, well, I had to be brown because Cubans or Puerto Ricans or whatever, right, So I had brown face. And anyway, that's my story. It's that's so pretty much all I remember. I'm just so was surprised that this has has nowhere and tear whatsoever. It's just it's like perfectly, it looks like you're about to go see the play. By the way, Westside sorts stuck. Sucks to you, by the way, it's annoying. Now somebody's got a super chat here about deconstruction. Deconstructing Christianity No One five dollars. J Should I be worried about secular Bible scholars like Dan McClellan and his deconstructing religion. We did two podcasts addressing this, shout out to AC who sponsored these, one with Cootel and one with me here on my channel, his channel and my channel, deconstructing the Bible, and we called it Deconstructing Deconstruction. So there's two podcasts we did addressing that soy weirdo. Dan McClellan, who is a pro skittles literal soy man like everything Marvel Mormon shocker now right wing nuck says thank you for boding me all the dispensationalism versus earlier, No problem. Top Jack of ma Attic two dollars Can we get an Emperor Palpatine. Alex Jones voice, everything is proceeding precisely as planned. That's pretty good. Glit your rhythm. Five dollars, do you up yond Man went on a Long Journey? Yes, that's Albert hosting from X Falls. If you don't know Great Scott, five dollars, Come on, bro bro Corp. I think you meant bro Corp like ro Corp, but bro Core. But he put bro Corp like a corporation. And he's telling all y'all lazies to hit the light button because we got over a thousand people and we got four hundred and ninety likes, So thank you guys. When y'all right, jet, y'all right, jet all the way from your first say right till y'all last time day. I don't remember those lyrics, and uh, I think we I can't remember does Bernardo sing that that part? I can't remember. I know the Wasp guys sing it, which, by the way, it's really funny if you think about it, because it's super gay to think about dance fighting, think about gang's dance fighting. It's just funny. I don't know. But then if you watch I was watching Jacko's uh not thriller. What's it? What's what's Jacko's song?
Speaker 2: The Air?
Speaker 1: The beat It beat that. Yes, I was like, this is West Side story. And if you look at by the way, we did have that. We did have to dance. I don't remember doing no gay dance though, but we did have to do this scene. Oh so I guess I did have to do this scene because the Wasps they do their dance against the Cubans or the Puerto Ricans, whatever they are. Right, So you got the Wasps, They're coming over here doing that white boy dance, right, And then I think we need to teach the gangsters dance fighting, and then gangs would stop fighting. If we just had a bunch of gay boys leading the gangs and doing dance fighting, bro, then we wouldn't have gang problem, no more gang wars.
Speaker 9: Dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see that's me. That's I was Bernardo and then the lot gang is all. They're all getting up on my face right trying to trying to outdance me. You're about to make a mistake, son, You're gonna outdance me.
Speaker 2: Huh huh.
Speaker 1: A little troop of twelve gay gay boys trying to outdance me. Shit, hell no, but no, but I had the exact outfit though I had a purple shirt and a tie. I was freaking and brown face. I was straight up Bernardo. What's wrong with the internet is internet out? Can y'all see me? How the hell did we get to talk about West Side Story from we were talking about NATO Cognitive Warfare. By the way, I found this video. I forgot about this one. Here's a twelve minute video on the NATO Cognitive Warfare document. So there's that. Anyway, there was a point here's me. Actually West Side Story was written by Arthur Lawrence, but the music and the lyrics are by son Time and Bernstein, so I don't I don't know who Arthur Lawrence is, but it does kind of have a I guess it's an anti wasp immigrant type of message because Maria falls in love with the the white gang or the guy who's adjacent to the gang. Right. Anyway, this is all stupid shit. Who cares about West Side Story? Talaho? What's up? By the way, that's actually been spoofed. If you remember, in Flight of the Concords, they had a good skit about this where they were gonna have a gang fight, but it was gonna be a gang fight like West Side Story, which is a dance fight. And also remember the show with Mister Mister Show with Bob and Dave. I think they did a similar type of spoof. It's just a funny idea though, like gangs dance fighting. I'm not talking about where they spoof anyway. What's up? Man? We lost you? Vincent? What's up? Mark's as for five dollars? Are you reprising your role in West Side Story for a performance for the Pope at the Vatican? Yes, because I will be stripping off that purple layer shirt that you saw, and we all know what happens when hot men like myself strip off shirts in front of the Pope, things get a little, a little spicy. What's up?
Speaker 2: How come?
Speaker 1: Remember he keeps dropping off? Tell you what's up? Dude? Living laughing? I'm madicey, I'm dye. See all the songs are coming back to me now, even though I hate, absolutely hate this musical. What's up? I'm mute, dude? What's on your mind?
Speaker 10: I heard that one black guy was talking about the racial experience with three whites.
Speaker 3: Started to listen to the full thing. But I would love to talk about like my experience as.
Speaker 2: A black Christian, how.
Speaker 11: Blessed black people becoming Christian there is I don't know.
Speaker 1: Less less of them? Yes, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 10: So because I'm an Orthodox Catechulan, I go to a Greek.
Speaker 3: Church and I was mentioned this to my priests about.
Speaker 12: A couple of things about the black community and African Orthodox Church.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you've heard of about that. About what now the African Orthodox Church?
Speaker 1: I have that.
Speaker 10: I was telling my priests about how it started by this like Anglican.
Speaker 12: Bishop who left Episcopalian or stuff like that because of racism, but he's wanted to join Orthodoxy because of there was no racism, right, but he made us all denomination called an Orthodox. So like I told my priest, like why he didn't become Orthodoxy make a movement of black people converning Orthodoxy is beyond me, but I.
Speaker 2: Have them the idea. M hm.
Speaker 1: So do you do you have any other black days? There? Are you the only black dude at the Greek church?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's a couple of black guys.
Speaker 2: Actually, we talked about.
Speaker 4: Our experience with Christianity.
Speaker 10: But I literally told my priests growing up, always here you go to a white.
Speaker 2: Church or a black church.
Speaker 3: He was bath but it was like what.
Speaker 1: We used to know. We used to have one of these dudes from Africa who goes to an African Orthodox church. He used to call in all the time. I think he's one of these guys.
Speaker 2: It was like I was telling my priests, is like, you know, I hear.
Speaker 13: A lot of black atheists arguments about TikTok and suck.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Well, I was like, you know, and one of the stuff they objections to this stuff is the objections to the Baptist.
Speaker 3: And Pentecostal churches.
Speaker 8: I was like, even though you guys arguments.
Speaker 3: Suck, I could kind of.
Speaker 2: Get where you're coming from.
Speaker 12: Because a lot of them churches are atheist factory.
Speaker 1: Right right right? Yeah exactly. Yeah. Well, I mean I'm glad you found Orthodoxy. That's good to hear. I noticed when we were at the Ludwell conference there was like at least eight or ten black dudes there, which it surprised me. I didn't expect to see a bunch of black dudes there. But I appreciate your comments today and what's up, Hbrises, You want to say something about that?
Speaker 2: No, I left one thing out because I realized, you know, I answered that I didn't. I couldn't. I can't really speak to you know what's happened. Maybe you know, blacks having us underlying you know, hatred white in years past, but as far as my life time, they always have. I'm talking from a very young age, like very very young age. The second grade. I had a kid named heart h r T spelled spelled like that. He got suspended. I'm like, he stood up in class, he got like there was some some some small confrontation between him and him and the teacher, our teach him is part and he literally shouted to the top of as lung as I hate white people. I'm not making this up. I swear to God.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So like we were seven, obviously we were second grade. We were seven, yeah, seven years old at that point. So yeah, it started and started home, and they keep it with him, you know, as they get older. And I had the idea one work thing. Yeah, And obviously I'm everybody against everybody on Twitter at least can clearly tell I'm heterosexual. My son is literally laying on my chest in my profile picture. But I took dance in eighty three and I wound up like failing the very last I saignment because there was there was a part of a dance where you had to do a hip hop. I wasn't doing that, ship man. It's basically like shaking your ass, So I'm not I'm not doing that.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I only brought that up because you know, you were doing the whole you were talking about the whole love.
Speaker 1: You know you're the senior play west Side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it was fun all right, man?
Speaker 15: That was it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's funny. I mean so basically h Broseley saying he was not Tupac because if you watch those clips of Tupac, Tupac seems a little a little light in his loafers. Anyway, Oh, I forgot to play the rest of this clip here. I got totally distracted. Did you did you want to say something to fother dickon Arrow became a member or has been a member, He says, will you bring me up? I am an icon of the father, Yes, father Diagon. Do you want to say something?
Speaker 2: Well, at least you didn't grow up like doing what was the mc hammer dance? Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: The like where he like.
Speaker 16: Like like all these dances like in the late eighties.
Speaker 2: Like the Running Man Roger Rabbit.
Speaker 1: No, I remember, No, we did the Bart Simpson and the Roger Rabbit. I grew up with that because I was in California. I grew up at that time in California.
Speaker 8: Actually I said, at least like that was better that that was actually a better time.
Speaker 1: It was. Yeah, I don't even remember. How do you do this? Let's let's say, here's the black dude is going to show us how to do it.
Speaker 2: How do you do.
Speaker 1: You know to do the bark Simpson. So when I was in like fifth grade in California, this is what everybody's trying.
Speaker 2: To do to the bar.
Speaker 17: An that time, Simpsons were a brand new bar Simpson was the man.
Speaker 2: He was the home boy.
Speaker 1: Would do that sort of like he would like shuffle and it looks like he's start out.
Speaker 17: We're going to go side the legs first. Let's start with the legs right center together. So we're going to try and.
Speaker 1: You're not an authority over black people when it comes to dances. So this this, this black man is going to do the Roger Rabbit and show us up. I didn't even know that's what it was. I think I'm thinking of the Running Man. No, what's the other one? I just went blank.
Speaker 2: Did you say Roger Rabbit or the two?
Speaker 1: There's another one that I can't remember of or I can't think of. Uh do you not do the Cupid shuffle? We went to? So this is a funny story. When I when I was about ten years ago and uh my stepbrother was getting married and we were at it was a pretty big wedding and everybody I know, I mean not the like senior citizens, boomers, but like everyone gen X and under millennial. When the Cupid shuffle came on, everyone, all white people got up and did this dance, and it blew my mind. I was like, how do all of these white people in Tennessee know how to do this Cupid scheff?
Speaker 2: I got another one for you, criss cross can make you jump jump?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay. Anyway, so I guess the white people have been watching the instructional videos from this black guy on how to do the keep it shuffles. All of my family knew how to do this, and I was like, what is going on? How did anybody learn this? Anyway? Kick kick to the left, to the left to the right to the right anyway, it's a popular wedding dance.
Speaker 2: What's up, icon, Hey Jay, how's going. I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'm good, So I believe it or not.
Speaker 15: I was gonna call in and talk about Trump because he did something extremely illegal. But since you had like a couple of black guys on, I just want.
Speaker 2: To let you know.
Speaker 15: I'm also a black guy, and our church has a couple of black people who know exactly who you are, and they joined Orthodoxy because of you.
Speaker 4: WHOA.
Speaker 15: I just want to Yeah, I wanted to let you know, like, yes, you.
Speaker 3: Gotta even word pass from me.
Speaker 2: So that's one two.
Speaker 15: I'm gonna let you know, like you're the biggest reason for like why most of the black people in our church converted. So like don't let nobody who's weird like let you know, Like, oh, like it doesn't work combating stupid.
Speaker 2: No, like you actually converted a lot of our church.
Speaker 4: Since like twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: One, Like our church has like exploded.
Speaker 2: Like quadruple.
Speaker 1: Somebody said we're collecting homies.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, we would be a game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now that's funny. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Er wait wait, wait, I have one one more things. I want to. This is the important one that.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 4: So it was about Trump.
Speaker 15: I don't know if you know too much about tech, but apparently in video is like a monopolistic corporate.
Speaker 1: It's the biggest AI.
Speaker 15: Yes, so apparently they tried to buy Intail. They pumped five billion dollars into Intail.
Speaker 2: I heard about that, so if you look on.
Speaker 15: I don't remember the page, but Trump has a speech about breaking in video up and then apparently he found out in video was powerful and had a lot of money, so he decided not to do it. So he actually pumped fifty billion dollars into in video right now, So they invested in a monopolistic corporation. So I don't know if you know too much about that, but like what he's doing right now, and I think he did that because all the other bs is going on, so he just did that in secret and nobody's saying anything about it.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if you know.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's new to me, but I'm not surprised. But also I think one of the other things that Trump did that I didn't really care for was they got really heavily into all coins and then because originally it was big coin, Strategic reserve and all that, which is good, and then suddenly it's like, oh, we're also going to have World Liberty coin, and we're going to have this other coin and that coin and all this other stuff, which what happens is a Milania coin and these end up being like rug pulls, right, So that was that was a sus stuff there, So I'm not surprised, Matt. Let's see, we're not doing tag stuff, So if you want to ask me tag questions, I'm just I'm not in the move for that agent. What's up? But you can all learn to do the Cupid shuffle, what's up?
Speaker 4: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 18: Jay?
Speaker 13: I was listening to your live stream the other day and I think you and father Anna and I were write about the modern dating.
Speaker 2: I'm twenty eight, so man can't just point at woman.
Speaker 13: And say it's all her fault because that's what Adam did, right, So we obviously learned from Saint Adam's lesson and we.
Speaker 2: Don't repeat that.
Speaker 13: But so kind of a different perspective I want to offer is like life moves so fast.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm going to.
Speaker 13: School, I work, I'm writing a novel. So it seems like there's just not time to.
Speaker 4: Interact with women.
Speaker 13: So I don't know that. I just kind of wanted to offer that perspective. It's not so much finger pointing at women and saying they're the problem. I guess it's just growing up and not having much time to interact with them.
Speaker 1: Now, I thought I thought about this today. Actually, funny you said that because I was thinking, well, because I was listening to this guy who makes videos on the attitudes and morals of different class structures, so you know, working class, lower class, upper middle class, wealthy class. This guy makes interesting videos on class attitudes, and he was talking about how things that were more normative for lower classes become normal as the economy declines for all the classes, even the upper class. Oddly enough, because well, I guess there's different reasons for it. But it's called prole drift p ro l e proll from Proletariat or you know nineteen eighty four when Orwell talks about the proles, that's the working class. And so I meant to actually mention this guy's video, but one of the things he talked about is the attitudes of dating and courting and all that kind of stuff in the different social strata and the different classes. So he's a finance bro, so it's not Marxist class warfare. He's just like a finance dude that analyzes class attitudes. And I was thinking about that because, Yeah, I think if you if you're a young guy and you don't have money, then you might not want to You're not You're probably not going to focus on chicks because you don't have the ability to really set that up right, So you might want to focus on building a business, getting financially situated, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 8: For sure, Hey, can I add something so, you know, talk to some of the young guys to They said, of Z.
Speaker 2: Generation guys, they feel.
Speaker 16: A tremendous pressure to get married right away, and we need to as clergy, we have to address that. Like you said, I guess we could kind of maybe I don't know, we call her in maybe can kind of talk about that, like do you feel that, what are the kind of reasons why, because really you need to kind of, like as Jay was saying, you know, the young guys need to kind of work on becoming men and becoming established so they have something to offer the women. But all the young guys I've talked to you are like paralyzed that, like they have to find a wife right away.
Speaker 1: No, everything has been delayed, right, So what younger generations would have done thirty four years ago at age twenty five, people are now doing at age thirty five and forty. So that's just a necessity. And one thing that this finance bro says that I'd not really thought about was, although we can't make everything socioeconomic factors, socioeconomic factors do actually play a pretty big role in a lot of this. For example, one reason why people don't get married younger is that they don't have the income and the stability that boomers had when they were you working a lifetime job. They were going to live in one city. That was still normal back at the time of the boomer era when they were getting married, buying a house and so forth. That's a lot harder nowadays because what's been normalized is gig economy. You're going to move probably ten times in your life. Right, it's a lot different. So what that means is that unfortunate people and myself included, Right, I'm pretty much on the edge of millennial and Gen X, so I can kind of shift between both like a reptilian shape shifter. Gross exactly, I can be what I need to be.
Speaker 2: I should have qualified that. By the way, not all Zoomers think that way.
Speaker 8: It's Orthodox zoomers because you look at other Zoomers and I don't want anything to do with marriage, right. But I'm just trying to figure this out because you know, is gen x or I feel the pressure of getting married like and so is it just something right?
Speaker 1: But you weren't Orthodox when you were that age.
Speaker 2: I know That's what I'm saying. I'm trying to think through Mike. Is that just because I was an Orthodox?
Speaker 8: What is it about young guys becoming Orthodox or like, I've got to get married like as fast as possible.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess because they think, you know, either going to be in monastic life or married life. So because I wake up every day with a boner, I got to get married, right. So but I would say the end of the world, yeah, I would say probably a lot of people are going to have to. It's probably gonna take a little while to get situated because the world is so different. This guy has an interesting point here, So here let's listen to what he says here. Prole drift is the idea that what is usually or what has been norms for the poor class, the working poor, uh, the precarious precarious class, which is interesting, that's that's also a class, and the blue collar people. Their norms become gradually the norms of the higher strata over time as the economy gets bad, which is fascinating.
Speaker 19: Only the process which behaviors, norms, and aesthetics that originate from the proletariat, so like the working class or the precariates most likely spread upward into the middle or even the upper classes. In modern times, since we developed welfare state, a lot of negative social trends, often from the dependent classes, trickle up into the precario and working classes and work their way up there. Instead of trickle down aspiration, where people try to aspire to achieve the goals and status symbols of those above them, or try to live like the ways the people of the upper classes. People tend to cope with the chance the odds they'll never make it up there and they've lost the status and the class of their upbringing, so they adopt and reband the lower class behavior as a lifestyle choice. It starts to downward social mobility, which leads to esthetic or ideological reframing. The normalization that behavior leads to further downward mobility and often can be a doom spiral.
Speaker 1: So another thing that is relevant here is that he points out that a lot of the things that are actually socially engineered behaviors like tiny living, austerity, and minimalism, those are actually signs not of lifestyle choices, but poverty and economic decline. Speaking of the US economy in general, Yes, I will link the video. Don't worry, and you don't need to worry about my I don't understand these people coming to the chather like they want to know all about my personal life. Just you can just assuage your consciences and your desire to expose me by I'm going to go ahead and tell you I am in a Panamanian drug lord cult and I work for the KGB and it's all fake. So there you go.
Speaker 2: No, you should set up like.
Speaker 8: A special membership for people who like paid two three thousand dollars and then you can actually go over all the private details of your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need to figure out how to monetize the deep, dark secrets of my life. Let's see, Yeah, but I want to I'm thinking of a Panamanian drug lord with one of those one of those hats, like a drug lord hat, like a nor Jega type of dude, but not a kernel hat like a hey man.
Speaker 8: I lived in Panama, Thank Hulu man, think it easy?
Speaker 1: Panama, Panama? What's uh?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're asking me how many kids I have? The real question is how many illegitimate kids do I have?
Speaker 19: It usually originates from economic necessity, not freshly. Why all these people adopted these quote unquote trashies adopting certain lifestyle example traits. The most blatant example, which we've been talking about in several videos recently, is marriage. The idea of marriage being optional is more that marriage is inaccessible. The narrative adopters you don't need to get married to validate your relationship. The reality is that median income individuals can no longer afford to marry or support a household in the traditional way in a high cost of living city. As a result, marriage has become a status good and achievement for unlocking financial stability, and not a starting point. Instead of saying I can't afford to get married, yet you say I don't want marriage to cope with the fact you may never be able to afford the wedding you dream of. The other one is this idea of several alternative lifestyles. The traditional thing is, especially for men and most generations, is that I want to get an education and work hard so that I can make enough money to provide for a stay at home wife, has a few kids and give them a better life.
Speaker 3: Than I had.
Speaker 19: And that was able to work for several generations in American history, mostly in the mid twentieth century. When I can I have force has changed and it became more difficult and impossible to achieve that a lot of people instead of saying, oh, I can't really afford to have the traditional family lifestyle, I'll try to invalidate and say, oh, I never wanted that. I want a more alternative lifestyle with more free expression.
Speaker 1: I can. Yeah. And he's pointing out that like it's sold as if it's freedom and bohemian lifestyle and all this stuff, when it's actually cultural engineering and it's from the top down. Anyway, he doesn't get conspiratorial with it, but that's kind of basically what he's saying. He gives a bunch of examples of things that for example, car culture, monster trucks, you know, people getting their you know, trucks jacked up, the obsession with pit bulls, people being really interested in bizarre things like bowling, leagues, acts, throwing like a lot of these, everybody dressing down casual all the time. He lists a bunch of things that are really interesting. I'm not gonna play this whole video, but if you want to check it out, it was It was an interesting cultural analysis. And he was also talking about how, you know, marriage usually took a degree of money and stability, and so as the economy declines, that just automatically makes marriage more and more difficult. So yeah, here's the here's the Panama jackat I don't know why I can't think of Panama Jack, which also I think functions as an nice drug lord chic sort of hat. So this is this is my real attire. Also, do you know about the Disney adults. Isn't this interesting because we did podcasts some I don't know, ten years ago where we talked about this would be the future where people would begin to adopt theme park lifestyles they would actually want to live in theme parks, and I'm still predicting that as things get crazier, you're actually gonna have communities that eventually evolved and developed from this pop culture gibberish. So you're gonna have people going and living in Star Wars world. You're gonna have people living in Harry Potter World. I'm not kidding. We're already getting what the Pope of the future predicted almost ten years ago, target cities and Walmart cities. They're building high rises now on top of targets and Walmart's, Sam's Clubs, etc. So just wait, we're not far from this is the phase before it. Disney Adults.
Speaker 14: This is just a small selection of YouTube shorts with the tag Disney bound Today.
Speaker 1: We're Disney bounding as a character from Aladdin.
Speaker 14: If you don't know, Disney says costume and costume masks may not be worn in the park. Disney Bounding is the enthusiastic way to get around it if you are bound for Disney.
Speaker 1: I don't know why the Internet keeps cutting out acting weird. Today the stream seems to be good, so at least it's not cutting out. Okay, So now there's Disney Adults which is, by the way, we're in Florida, so I'm aware of this. In fact, we were just talking about people who live this Disney line not too long ago, and I noticed it the last time that I went to Disney, which was several years ago. But I noticed, why are all these weird adults seemingly obsessed with this? Were you gonna say.
Speaker 8: Something, hey, so you know I came from it back in Anaheim, the original Disney, not the fake version for it.
Speaker 2: What's up with the club in your place?
Speaker 1: You're John? We can't hear you. It's super bad, static, John. No, Club Club thirty three is a quasi Masonic secret society. Even though Walt himself wasn't a Freemason. He was I think in demo let when he was a kid, and he sort of utilized this idea of Disney having its own sort of secret society called Club thirty three. I wouldn't be surprised if there's not something nefarious about it. But what were we gonna say?
Speaker 8: Well, I was just wondering if they had one over in Florida, because they had one in Disneyland, a Club three.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if they have one at both of them. I know there's I know about the one you're talking about, and it's it's like a just a single door, like it's a secret.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta pay much of money to get in.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I mean it could be nefarious or could just be like another monetary scam, you know, scamming people that pay exorbitant amounts of money to be in Club thirty three or whatever.
Speaker 14: But Walt weirdo Disney freak. I was shocked to learn that the term Disney adult is so new. You can find the phrase as early as nineteen ninety two and in a guide book a year later, but both are largely in the context of a full Disney family. The modern sensibility is the Urban Dictionary definition a millennial adult with or without kids that can't stop talking about Disney.
Speaker 1: What a weird dystopian situation. This is crazy, John, Did you want to try again? All right? So the internet's just not one to work, can you hear me?
Speaker 2: No? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 20: Oh yeah, Club thirty three. So there was a restaurant. I mean, I'm sure it's still there, but there was a restaurant right next to Pirates of the Caribbean.
Speaker 2: The secret room was where Club thirty three was.
Speaker 20: And as far as I know, like you guys were saying, it's like kind of a exclusive, like you know, you just pay a higher price to get in there.
Speaker 4: And but I had a friend who got in.
Speaker 20: A fight at Disneyland one time, and there is a Disneyland underground yeah.
Speaker 1: And because yeah tunnels.
Speaker 20: Yeah, he got in a fight at Disneyland and they they immediately knew where the fight was happening and all swarmed on him and took him. And this is from his description. He got taken into an underground tunnel and then it led to another side of the park and the cops were waiting there to pick him up and take him to jail.
Speaker 2: Oh, it gets crazier than that. They have actually underground. They have a morgue and jail cells.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like we called growing up at Disney and we called it the DA.
Speaker 2: This is an analogien's agency because they had little things like there.
Speaker 16: Yeah, they have cameras and and then they're like.
Speaker 2: They got in a little bit of trouble.
Speaker 8: I can't remember. It was probably about twenty five thirty years ago. Somebody died and they just handled it. Yeah, I remember the person of the body and the morgue and the police were like, what do you mean you handled They're like, well.
Speaker 2: We're just for the d for the DIA. We just dealt with it.
Speaker 1: No, you're not actually far from the truth in the sense that I mean Disneyland actually has its own police, they have their own constitution, and they're actually legally kind of a state within a state, believe it or not exactly. And that's because build Onovan and the CAA actually helped Walt procure the land in Florida, So that's why they have this really special status. Going back a.
Speaker 20: Long time, the speaking to this, the stuff earlier pertaining to I can't remember what the guy called in about, but like cybernetics and Gregory beats, and they were even doing tests on like the way newspaper articles traveled between people. And what they would do is they would plant certain newspaper articles in certain neighborhoods and they would see how and they would see how fast it traveled by word of mouth. And that's like the early development of cybernetics and information travel is they were even doing it even before any sort of digital scape or internet or anything. They were already seeing how fast and stories and newspapers that they purposely planted would travel by word of mouth and if it would make it back to like their agent that they had planted in a in a.
Speaker 2: Neighborhood or something, that's crazy.
Speaker 20: Yeah, that's that's like in the forties when they were doing that.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: And yeah, so like all the you.
Speaker 20: Know, what's the uh, what's the book I'm thinking of Ecology of the Mind by Greg Ray Bates and he kind of talks about that in there, and they were, yeah, like all the stuff you're talking about, you know, Rand Corporation in uh what the Mind has no firewall?
Speaker 2: Yes, and all those.
Speaker 20: Papers, that stuff once it gets into the digital scape.
Speaker 2: And I know this sounds wild. It doesn't sound wild.
Speaker 20: To you guys, but they tested all that stuff out in the real world first, and the speed of information as it traveled from person to person by way of newspaper and television and radio, and that's how they were able to develop information speed in the digital world.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. This article says Walt did not hire the CIA to help him build Disney World. Not exactly. However, he hired two CIA members, Paul Hallowell and Bill Donovan, to strategically acquire the real estate under the names of numerous fake companies. Donova's law firm was set up as Reedy Creek Ranch Corporation, enabling Disney to buy the entirety of the property for an average of only a few hundred dollars acre. So again, from the very inception of Disney, it was a CIA operation. And that's why I think you see such a close connection between it and the Semen's Corporation, which builds Epcot and is the sponsor of Epcot, and why there's so many weird, you know, mind control in chault type stuff that's been there from the beginning with Disney. Now, I don't know that that means that Walt himself was like super deep involved and do everything. I mean, a lot of these people I don't. I mean, he might have been a weirdo. He seems a little bit of an oddball, but I don't know that he himself was some you know, super mk ultra handler type of person. I think more so probably what Disney is is a way, as Gregory bates And said, to capture the imagination, rather than being a promoter of creativity and the imagination. Gregory eights And said if you really wanted to. And he was one of the mk Ultra operatives. He said, if you really wanted to control people, you have to capture their imagination. So I think that that's the role that Disney plays, which is cultural engineering and in that sense, mind control on a mass scale more so than like if you remember that movie Escape from Tomorrow Land or so Escape Escape from Tomorrow, Escape From It's a good independent movie that is pretty creepy and in many ways kind of predicted the trick that the Disney would take and did take some of It's pretty dark, so I'm gonna I'm gonna warn you if you do intend to watch it. It's a really well done indie film. Is that Make sure I got the title right? Yeah? This is Escape from Tomorrow and it's a it's about this family that goes. It's all black and white, really weird, creepy stuff starts happening. There's a lot of references to m k LT mind control stuff, kids disappear. A lot of the stories that you hear, you know, the sort of nefarious things you hear about Disney, are in the film. And I won't spoil it for you, but it is is pretty wild. Supposedly the movie was acts was made in Disney without Disney's approval. I'm not sure I believe that, because, as John says, yeah, anything that happens in Disney like they're they're immediately on it. And I've noticed that too. I remember, you know, when I was there, there's cameras everywhere. They know everything happening in the in the in the park. So I tend to think that that's probably not true that this movie was made with some tacit underground approval. But there's one very revealing thing in the movie that I'm not gonna spoil that has a lot to do with the gender propaganda that goes on. That's actually in Escape from Tomorrow if you pay attention. So I didn't want to play a little bit of this.
Speaker 21: I forgot to be back in December of twenty twenty four, and now Representative Barry Laudermilk, chair of the House Administration's Subcommittee on Oversight, has called for more details on whether these newly reviewed.
Speaker 1: All right, never mind, it's not going to work for whatever reason, the Internet keeps cutting out. So this was an interesting story that popped up today. Soros Sex Dungeon. I remember actually, I think years ago this came out. Yeah, and I remember talking to Patrick Henningson about this former New York financier who managed money for Soros has been arrested on charges spanning bait fraud and human tr f f I C K I n G supposedly spend a million dollars on such activities. Yes, this was the New York City Manhattan BDSM sexe. This was in the news years ago, and I'm not sure why it's just now happening, but you'll notice he has a bruise. Remember when all the famous people suddenly popped up with bruises, including Pope Francis. Where they all going to weird sex dungeons? I mean, I don't know what that was, like, why were they Why do they all have black eyes? All of a sudden, Trump is ordering troops to Portland. So now we're getting the situation where because the left has basically said burned the cities down, this was the Podesta plan. Alex is correct about that. If you go and find the actual New York Times articles and the stuff that they were writing at that time, and then that justifies the quote martial law because the cities can't even function without, you know, troops on the street everywhere, like it's some sort of third world country, And why wouldn't it be a third world country when we brought in the third World into the country by design. So things are getting crazy. I don't know where it's going. Everybody asks me, where's it going. I don't know if we have time to watch all this. I did want to watch this interview because Larry Johnson seems to be a pretty decent former CIA analyst that Patrick Henningson has had on. He seems to understand a lot of these geopolitical conflicts, including Israel, very well, and he was on with Rachel Blevins, who just had Jim jatras on. But I've not watched this yet. But I don't know if we have time to watch this, and the internet seems to keep cutting out, so I guess there's no point in that. Let's see who's next in Individuated Unity. By the way, if you want to support the stream, you can do so through super chats ebs for five dollars. I'm at an oca mensa tree and the speaker keeps bringing up quote WORTHO bros. Why are they obsessed? Why are they mad? At about zealous converts. A lot of reasons. The OCA is closely aligned with the aspects of the State Department and the deep state. You could say, doesn't mean everybody's bad. It doesn't mean all the church is bad. It just means that there's a long standing relationship there that goes back to the Cold War. A lot of the OCA is Americanists first in orthodox Second, a lot of the OCA is a top down sort of military like structure. So they're told these people bad. Don't worry about investigating it. See that's the case, just trust us. So, I mean it's a complex situation. There's also I'm sure people are envious because they feel like they should have the attention and the people should be listening to them, and why are they listening to these people on the internet. So, I mean there's a lot of different reasons. Why. Also, they don't control guys that are listening to me and convert to Orthodoxy. They want people structured and brought in and sifted out according to whether they you know, take orders, and whether they're good, you know, people pleasers. They would rather have controllable soy men going into the priesthood than people that you know, are critical thinkers and know the theology and the argumentation who will probably not submit to For example, if the OCA went in the direction of skittle stuff, I'm not saying that they're right now. I'm saying that the OSAA moves in the direction and wanting to be recognized by the EP, which they do. If they go in the direction of wanting to have a single American jurisdiction all that kind of stuff that the epe go arch and the CAA in the State Department want for American Orthodoxy, the people who will oppose that are people like myself and all the people that listen to what I talk about. So that's that's why that's really simple right there. They want to eventually go towards Rome. They want to eventually have Ecumenism, and they won't to eventually have skittle stuff. Not every OCA, parish or person. I'm talking about certain bishops and hierarchs and compromise people. That's the direction they want to go, and so naturally they would have to say that anybody like myself or anyone that would oppose that are all bad people. And you can list any reason that you want why I'm back. So G twenty six five dollars. From now on, all debates will be handled by ballerina dance battle, and we're gonna have you versus Lofton. Yes, I will ballerina dance fight Michael Lofton positive nitrogen balance five dollars. Let your boy Andrew borrow some of these black fans. He's got one or two. You apparently have a whole gang. Yeah. I guess I have more black fans than I realize. That's interesting. Saint Sizzle twenty dollars. How do you reconcile Romans ninth through eleven that talks about the quote future salvation with the Jews, with the second Exodus motif, and all of the imminent time statements of the New Testament. I guess you're are you talking about partial preterism, Like why wouldn't not Romans ninth through eleven be fulfilled in a partial preadist way or a full predis way, like somehow before seventy eighty. I mean, do you think that the world and Judaism as a whole converted before seventy AD. I just think that's kind of preposterous.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's crazy. There's a guy I don't know who is the person.
Speaker 22: There's somebody that says they're interesting worth the box, either convinced by the arguments, but they can't leave full preterism. And I'm like, I can't think of a stupider position.
Speaker 2: Yes, I can be fished.
Speaker 1: I mean, this could be this person. I don't. They don't really say what they're talking about. They asked me if if my reconciliation is the doctrine of recapitulation. I don't think that has anything to do with that. I don't. I'm not understanding your argument, Saint Sizzle, I apologize.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's somebody different. Yeah, so it's come up.
Speaker 8: You know, it might be an interesting stream just for you and I to do is a refutation of full prederism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I do. I do have several clips that have been clipped where we address the I mean, for one, like it ends up denying the bodily resurrection. Evil is eternal, So it ends up being a Manichean dualist position, which is just kind of preposterous. But h Rossey ten dollars. He says pitbulls are just black people in dog form. That's a black guy saying that, not me, So you can't can't me when he says that if you're going to cancel me, it's you have to cancel me for being Bernardo in West Side Story Eb. Five dollars. No, we did that journey of abound twenty dollars. How would you respond to some person saying that since Covenant blessings and curses in the Old Testament are not contingent upon the real presence, then why would First Corinthians eleven thirty be contain blessings and cursings? And so the symbolic view of the Eucharist is not gnostic. That's a really weird line of argumentation because the argument assumes that because it's like a parts whole fallacy. So because some things in the Old Testament are the basis for blessings and cursings, there can't be anything different in the New Testament that contains blessings and cursings. And that just seems to be a completely bizarre line of argument. I mean, Jesus applies the blessings and cursings to the Church and Revelations two and three. The Church doesn't exist in that form in the Old Testament. So would I then say that you can't apply the blessings and cursings to the church. I mean, it just doesn't follow from the fact that because there's blessings and cursings in the Old Testament without the real Presence, that there couldn't be blessings and cursings attached to the real presence. It's just silly. I mean, the whole point of the argument is that you're you're going to potentially kill yourself, unlive yourself spiritually and perhaps even physically because you do not regard the reality of the sacrament. It's just a non secutor. What are you going to say?
Speaker 8: Hey, just on topic, there's a guy common sense two three two three is requesting. He said he made a bad joke and he got blocked by you, but he really likes you.
Speaker 1: And wants to Okay, I'll try to find I'll try to find that profile.
Speaker 2: He's one of your favorite followers, he says.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, sometimes the people that say that are lying. But I'll see counterdox five dollars. Can you ask your niece Natalia Dier to give me an autograph?
Speaker 7: Thanks?
Speaker 1: It's funny, I noticed I don't have any knowledge that I'm related to her. By the way, there's like tens of thousands of people with name Dier. It's a pretty common English name. But I think she is from Tennessee, which is odd. She's the girl from Stranger Things, not eleven, but the sister. Yeah, she's from Nashville. Actually, Natalia Danielle Dyer is from Nashville, and she kind of has that kind of smushed pixie pixie girl type of face. Anyway, individuated Unity, did you want to say something.
Speaker 2: Hey, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 23: I had a comment earlier about something related to the Disney comment and all that.
Speaker 2: It kind of took me a minute to get on.
Speaker 23: But the have you heard of Fermi Lab and the symbolism around the Fermi Lab. It's like a government laboratory where they do uh I honestly don't know what they do. It's like particle accelerating, but the symbolism behind it is wild, and I just I was kind of curious about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know about it. I mean I know about like the the cern and all the symbolism of.
Speaker 23: The You would be really interested in this f e r M EI.
Speaker 1: Or if I know, I don't know.
Speaker 23: About this lab, but if you look up the symbolism like forer me lab symbolism, the cult symbolism within their branding and everything is pretty wild.
Speaker 2: I just let you be interested in that.
Speaker 1: Where where I read about the occult.
Speaker 23: I would just say, look look up a like google Fermi lab a symbolism and you'll you'll find they're like they've had several branding things for decades, decade gone, and it's just wild occult symbolism. But it's the fact that it's a a government laboratory and that they're they.
Speaker 2: Who knows what they do? Honestly, who knows what they do. It's kind of wild lab.
Speaker 23: But anyway, the symbolism behind it's wild, like people think they do time travel or whatever they're doing. I don't know, but anyway, just kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: Okay, I appreciate that. I'll check it out. I got it pulled up here. It looks like they're it looks like they're pulling from like mcsher type stuff or I don't know if that's what this is. Let's see.
Speaker 7: Symmetry magazine.
Speaker 1: Lucky Dog. What's up. I'm met.
Speaker 2: A J Canary. Yeah.
Speaker 24: Hey, I'm first of all, I want to say I'm a huge fan. I am a self confessed ortho bro, I'm ashamed Orthobro. I'm in kind of a weird situation because I was attending an Antiochian parish up here in uh in, Maine on the coast, and the priest said that he was one of the people in your discord for a while and was like very complimentary to you, and complimentary to a lot of people in like the online Orthodox space.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 24: Was very you know, based in red build for lack of a better praise, But basically the dude was placating me and like a bunch of the other people who were more theologically astute, I guess for just to say, and was also placating sort of the more Americanist individualist pacifist type people as well.
Speaker 2: And it turned out that basically the guy was like.
Speaker 24: Poisoning the well with a lot of these more pacifists sort of casually not so theologically astute people, to try to turn them against the people at our parish who were more Orthobra adjacent, to the point where literally like we were told that we were trying to start a coup and that we were like violent people. And basically I getting kicked out because I brought all this stuff to the parish council into the bishop. So I kind of am in a weird spot right now because it's the only parish within like two hours from me.
Speaker 2: Kind of curious if you had any advice.
Speaker 1: Well, it's an odd story. I've never heard of a situation like that. I mean, there there have not been very many clergy that we're in that discord. I'm not really active in that discord like I used to be, at least not for the last several years.
Speaker 24: So I'm happy to say the guy's name because I mean, at this point I'm ready to go public.
Speaker 1: But I mean priests are public figures. So I mean, if you.
Speaker 24: Yeah, his name is father justin Slaughter dotye and the parish is Saint Euphemia Orthodox Church in Rockland. May very very weird guy. I'm kind of exasperated on it because even the bishop, Bishop John out of out of Worcestern, Massachusetts, is like he tells us like, oh, you know, he'll take me six months to look into this because like myself and like several other families have come to him about this and have raised issues and basically we're all told to take a hike because the parish council acknowledges that there's an issue, but they are like, oh, we don't have another priest to fill in, and so like, you know, you guys got to leave. Basically, the guy made an ultimatum and lied that I said I was gonna threaten to hurt him or something, and then literally like ran off to Massachusetts and said I'm not coming back unless this guy leaves, and uh, you know, like I'm honestly I'm in disbelief about it because I've never, like in a million years.
Speaker 2: Done that.
Speaker 1: I've never heard I mean, I don't know this person, never heard of them. So it's weird when when people say, oh, I know him, I used to be in the discord and this and that. That's like I have no idea who this person is.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean I figured, I mean the dude is like at this point, you.
Speaker 24: Know, locally is a reputation for like not you know, telling the truth of hundred percent. But yeah, yeah, it's just it's been super weird. Basically, like was giving coded homilies Sunday saying to people that they were like heretics within the parish and like schismatics trying to tear things apart and all this kind.
Speaker 2: Of stuff is super bizarre. Man.
Speaker 24: I think back to a lot of some of the stuff that you said in the past about some of these sort of corrupt figures, corrupt bishops, corrupt parrish priests and stuff like that, and then I can't help but think that the guy may be compromising in some way or maybe working towards some sort of political goal, because it's to me, it's not indicative of somebody who is working honestly or in good faith.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, did you get them. Usually what happens with these kinds of situations or with these individuals is like they're actually just like liberals, Like their their whole ethos is like they're you know, they come from a Democratic party family, their their families or you know liberals or you know, that kind of a thing, and then they bring that to you know, their priesthood or their their religion, which ironically and then they're the ones that are always touting stuff like you know, we don't bring politics into orthodoxy and we don't, but they're actually like political activists as their activist priests. So I mean, is that do you think it was that or do you think that like he was just told by higher clergy to try to get rid of anybody that was quote an ortho bro.
Speaker 3: If it was that, I would be like very I think it would be pretty easy to identify.
Speaker 24: The weird thing about this guy is like he espouses all the all the sort of same politics that like people like you or me would say, like, you know, he believes in like weather modification, he believes in all this like like like he he knows a lot about theology and he knows a lot about politics.
Speaker 2: And he even told me.
Speaker 24: At one point like so he and I used to be like buddies when I first came to the parish, and uh he he because he's like twenty seven, he's a really young guy.
Speaker 2: I'm the young guy.
Speaker 24: Also, he told me that before he wanted to be a priest, he wanted to be a politician, and that he was like pen Palace was a big new Bershensky and he was trying to trying to go to work for him, And I.
Speaker 1: Was like, wow, all right, that sounds like a lie right away. Well, pen pals was the big Nighbersenski first of all, a twenty seven year old. I mean Brezenski died like seven years ago or so so so he was pen pals with Brezenski when he was nineteen or twenty. It sounds like this is a person who's a pathological liar.
Speaker 24: Honestly, I would I would agree with that, but I would say, I mean, some parts of his background I do find interesting, like his his grandfather on his mom's side was like the lawyer to Waylon Jennings.
Speaker 2: And but I ain't like that.
Speaker 1: First of all, then Berzsenski doesn't have time to be pen pals with twenty year olds. That just sounds like complete, That's like, that's actually funny.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe he wasn't pen pals exactly. Maybe I'm misromon ring or something.
Speaker 24: But he said basically he was working very hard to try to be like an apprentice to it Vigi Bersinski somehow when he was much younger.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, that would mean that he comes from a established if that's true, which I doubt it. That sounds like an established Democratic Party family.
Speaker 24: Well, and again I verified like his grandfather actually was Waylon Jennings, like Hank Williams junior, Johnny Cash's lawyer.
Speaker 2: Like that, that's like, well, I mean, what is that like?
Speaker 1: So what like I'm not trying to be rude, but like, that's not like that's like, that's not like some power player position to be Like, I mean, I know Hank Williams Junior. It's not like I don't call it. I don't call the shots because I know Hank Williams.
Speaker 2: No, I get what you're saying with that.
Speaker 24: I I'm not I'm not saying that's like, uh, you know one hundred percent, you know, indisputable proof that he's okay.
Speaker 1: So Brazil eight years ago. So again, so if he's twenty five or seven, would you say.
Speaker 2: Was I'm guessing he's twenty seven.
Speaker 24: I don't remember exactly, but he's I mean, he's definitely under thirty five.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm I Paul, I'm sorry you have a situation like that. I would just try to wait until you can find a different, you know, better church. I hate to hear that, but father, you can. Do you have any advice on clergy that try to say that everybody who is is a listener of Jay Dyer is an evil extremist who's gonna hurt people. It's just so ridiculous. FDA are either all right, I guess he's ill disposed. Maybe if he got a Ouiji board. He could be a pen pal with Razinski from the other side, so it's not too late to be that's actually funny. But Mark Medlick five dollars, medic, are you reprising your well, No, we already read that more Heads sixty four. Your Palpatine sounds like Cobra Commander. That wasn't my Palpatine. That was supposed to be Alex Jones's voice doing Palpatine. Jake the guitar got fight dollars. If you was in the hood, you would know us gangsters get into tickle fights all the time. That's how real man so to hit beef. We don't do this debate shit. No, I agree with that. That's kind of a I mean, you got two levels to this. You got dance fighting and then you got the extreme tickle fights. Polycart FDA are either polycart. We want to on mute.
Speaker 11: Tested tist. That's so I want to talk about it. If your thinks go on actually one topic related about sexually one topic, so I want to talk about too. Quarantine six fourteen seventeen, where Saint Paul tells us not to be an unequally yoke with unbelievers and what concord has CHRISTI pelile come out of me, separate, come out from midamie, separate says Lord, etcetera.
Speaker 4: But I don't think this is.
Speaker 2: Am Orthodox. I don't think this is I don't think.
Speaker 6: This rule is obeyed in the Orthodox Church in general, because you have a clergy saying that it's okey to marry a non Orthodox under certain exceptional situations, which is which I say, is impossible potography, you have many Orthodox having no non Orthodox friends. But actually, but whether it be in the lives of the same sort of writings of the stay we see, you see actually no example of that, like like, for example, let's say let's take marriage with Donox for example, I see multiple coculus. You said it's allowed, can be alive.
Speaker 1: You said to not even have Orthodox non Orthodox friendship. That's silly. Get out of here, dude, all right, you can just go be pious on your own. What's up, Josh, Josh, I'm you.
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 25: Ajay, how's it going, mate? Mane, Look, I'm just I'm just sitting here with the cold foster's in my hand. And look, let me tell you straight. The banks don't actually want you to know this. But Sooshi. He was an ausy.
Speaker 3: My dad said, my camera's on the run.
Speaker 25: There's lizard people and they're all panicking because kangaroo coins about to replace the dollar.
Speaker 1: That was funny. Lead, what's up, fleet us? What's up? I'm you.
Speaker 4: Mall.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm not trying to be rude. I was just waiting. I was waiting for it to make me laugh, and it just it wasn't really making me laugh. So I'm not I'm not being rude.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 8: Hey, Jay?
Speaker 9: I'm a newly converted all thoughts Christian from the UK. My diets you' spinned the Ecumenical Patriarch. I think it's twenty eighteen hour under Moscow. It's a rassianal thoughts parish and I'm just curious to someone.
Speaker 2: Who's new to all of it.
Speaker 9: Can you explain why the Ecumenical Patriarch is doing what he's doing in terms of the Ukraine situation, the ecumenism and how is it to such a point by.
Speaker 1: Such a high Yeah, I have two old podcasts to talk about that, so you can look up and then in the interviews with Jim Jatras. So it's a little too much to kind of rehearse all that, not being rude. I'm just saying, like you can look up the old podcast on that. So yeah, let's see Daniel h Yeah, Yeah, go ahead, Yeah, are there.
Speaker 26: I have a comment to make on I wish father or Nice is here, but I'll talk about my next my next thing.
Speaker 2: So Sam Hyde kind of talked.
Speaker 26: About this, how uh, boomers and millennials are kind of like the responsibility for why the West and especially the like and politics have declined, because when you go to like these leftist protests or I'm in California, I saw it, and I work in LA and San Francisco and I kind of see them occasionally, and it's just like forty to fifty year old cairns with masks on and just I don't know how it even gossip like bad? How are boomers so brainwashed it's becoming like this, And the millennials especially, they're the most like comfortable with just letting Americans get replaced in their own countries, and like.
Speaker 2: Especially in the UK, like holy shit, it's so bad over there.
Speaker 26: People are just complicit with getting replaced by third of olders.
Speaker 2: And my kind of question is, like there's a.
Speaker 26: Revival of Christianity in the West, especially among But do you think it's gonna stay the same way because or kind of be different because like all gen Z women like I don't buy the traad wife like they're absolutely brainwashed from TikTok as well into leftist ideologies.
Speaker 1: And yeah, uh well I would you're cutting out, we can't hear you, But I would not. I would try to avoid being black pilled because I don't think everybody's bad and uh but at the same time, I mean, you can't really control a lot of that stuff, So I would worry more so about your own situation and fixing things in your life rather than a temptation to worry about what the boomers are doing at the protest, what's happening in the UK. Like, none of that is going to be fixed by you. I'm not saying you can't read about it or be aware of it. It's just not. As you get older, you're going to be thinking more and more about your own situation and your own potential mate and you can find good people. There are still good In fact, we have at our church, you know, girls that just showed up that are new converts and young and I'm sure, the young guys at our church are going immediately going to hop on those opportunities. So I'm just saying, like, you can't be blackpilled and think that everything is bad and every I mean, it really depends on what you make of your situation in your life. I know that sounds like every boomer says this, every millennial says that, but it's true.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I used to be complaining as a twenty year old that no, no, but no older person understands how about it is and this and that, And then at a certain point I was like, I'm not getting anywhere complaining about this all the time, so I need to take this time and energy and effort and put it into actually changing.
Speaker 2: So what did I do?
Speaker 1: Well? Instead of whining and playing video games, I started writing essays and that turned into a book, and that book opened up the doorway to other things TV show, Right, So it took a lot of time, it took a lot of effort. And I'm not saying you have to write a book. I'm just giving an example of like I could have continued to lament my situation or whatever, or decide to make the changes and deprioritize all the things happening two thousand miles away. Right again, like a lot of young guys are obsessed with politics, and it's like, why are you even obsessed? It's like being obsessed with something. It's it's almost as dumb as being obsessed with sports, right, Like people that are smart young guys that get really interested in politics, they dis guys that are into sports justifiably. But then it's like, well, politics are just as dumb as sports, because what are you, Like, are you actually going to be out there on the field with Dontarius or whatever, like whoever, I don't even know these sports ball heroes are. But it's like, no, okay, well are you going to be running a think tank in Washington or a PR firm telling don Trump what to do?
Speaker 2: And no?
Speaker 1: So then who cares? Like what is the What does any political shit actually do in your day to day life to change your life?
Speaker 3: Not much?
Speaker 1: And by the time that you're thirty five and forty, you're going to realize that the politicians come and go, the scandals come and go. All the same rhetoric and that you heard when you were eighteen is the same rhetoric and stuff you're going to hear when you're forty and has anything changed. Well, probably the dystopia marched on regardless of the rhetoric of the politicians. So what does that mean. It means that it's deprioritized. Doesn't mean you can't be interested in it or whatever. But what should I have done in my twenties? Put way more time into building my own business and doing my own stuff, figuring things out on my own, not whining and bitching, not playing video games, not wasting time drinking at the bar all the time, as I did in the twenties. In my twenties, not in the nineteen twenties. I mean, I understand, I appreciate the sentiment of thinking that you're going to have some future young conservative man run for president, but it's just so you guys are so naive. Man, do you think the president actually changes things and controls things? But I guess that's just something that twenty year old guys are going to have to learn the hard way. So you guys are going to learn the hard way, and then as you get older, you'll see that what we're saying is correct. Christ is risen. What's up? Even if you got a based dude elected? Like, what do you think that's going to do. Yeah, are you there?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yep, I saw.
Speaker 3: I just want to ask a quick question.
Speaker 27: My friend told me I'm here, so I hear a lot of Orthodox say to Protestants, Oh, you just follow the Canon of Jerome. My question to you is from the Patristic age.
Speaker 1: Where it Rome? What are you talking about Bible?
Speaker 2: I mean what in Jerome?
Speaker 18: Er?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like Orthodox say to like Protestants.
Speaker 2: Oh you just follow Jerome.
Speaker 1: Oh, I say, say, I see.
Speaker 3: Where do the Orthodox get their cannon?
Speaker 15: Front from the.
Speaker 1: Patristic Apostolic Canons and the Council of Rome. So one of them is in the East, one of them is in the West, and both of those accept the Doer canonical books.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But isn't the Apostolic Canons that isn't it, missy?
Speaker 2: A couple of books.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But the point is that it accepts the duo canon. So I'm not saying that that's the definitive state of the canon being decided upon. That happens later a trollo. I'm saying that by the fourth century the Church had accepted in the East and the West the doer canonical texts. I have been just go watch the videos on this book. Go ahead. Oh, I have a whole response to west Huff on this where I go through all of this. Go ahead. That's that's basically all I want to accepts the cannon that's in the Carthage list.
Speaker 7: Are you there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, go ahead, that's basically all I want.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, you cut out there for a second. It was hard to hear what you're saying. But yeah, stress test. What's up? Yeah? The videos and clips addressing wes Huff address do in more specific terms, stress test. Do you want to I mute? I don't want the internet section.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm here, Go ahead, what's on your mind? Yeah? This is our j Oklahoma. We just had quite a visit to a conference business smith. Eric Trump showed up to speak, uh, interesting aspects to that. I don't know that it contribute much to the debate here, but I just tuned in because my son's been a big listener. Of course, I've heard you all on Info Wars your show there. My son has become orthodox over the past years. He's pretty pretty strong attendant, has got a couple of kids and his wife. His life started going. Now we've had our debates over whether there's a significant difference, and I think there is, but I've never got it clear with him what his major concern was. And my concern, Jay is that Orthodox probably had the same cessationist doctrine. That's the that Rome.
Speaker 1: That Rome has cessationism in the sense of miracles or in the sense of Israel.
Speaker 4: What do you mean, I mean, I mean the supernatural working of the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 1: I don't think Orthodox Church or the Romancallic Church denies miracles.
Speaker 4: So as a regular practice, such as praying and the spirit.
Speaker 1: Well as Orthodox, we believe praying in the spirit is noetic prayer, not what charismatic Pentecostals think.
Speaker 4: It helped me with that a little bit, meaning.
Speaker 1: Prayer of the heart. So it's a direct prayer and perception of relationship with God that's not mediated. So it's a more of an intimate inner prayer of the inner man, not necessarily expressed with outward wrote prayers or something like that. So it's an intimate form of prayer that we think is real. But we don't believe that there are nude public divine revelations because there's many places in the New Testament where it's explicitly stated that revelation would cease in the sense of public divine revelations. That immediately cuts off all Pentecostal charismatic churches.
Speaker 4: You mean that there are three there are three expressions of the Holy Spirit that are for you know, on interpretation and speaking in an unknown language that the speaker doesn't know, versus a personal player time of edification, which is very different. That's a private that's a private form of communication.
Speaker 28: The language you don't know is an actual language like Latin or Romanian or something like that, and people aren't doing that today.
Speaker 2: That was obviously that's a glossologia. That's the tongues of the nations.
Speaker 8: We certainly don't believe that people speak unknown language and unknown to anybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that absolutely does happen, and.
Speaker 2: Even should we believe it's either demonic or uh a magication of mind.
Speaker 4: My uh passor that that was here in Tulisa for a long time had notable miracles in his ministry, healing ministry, who was in Russia when they first opened up, and he was ministering through an interpreter, and then at one point he was he just went into on his own. A language is the Holy Spirit basically took over. He was speaking, He was seping, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: How do you know that? How you know that that's of the Holy Spirit?
Speaker 2: You know, because I mean sorcerers and all kinds of people can do miracles.
Speaker 4: Now, the point is that the listener was hearing Russian. He was there opening a church with a minister who.
Speaker 2: You don't think You don't think demons have the.
Speaker 4: Power to do something demons can manifest? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well then how do you know that that was of God and demonic?
Speaker 4: Well, it was a word to the to the lady in line that spoke in the kind of encouragement that it wasn't, you know, lying to her about something. It was revealing things that only the Holy Spirit would know. Dave Roverson does not know Russian.
Speaker 2: This was demons do the exact same thing.
Speaker 1: You just admitted that demons can do that. So I'm asking you, how do you know in this case it wasn't the.
Speaker 4: Money I said demons can make. Demons can make. Uh, I'm not saying they was speaking another language.
Speaker 1: They can, they can, So they don't know other languages.
Speaker 4: I think that they could go They're not going to go manifest through a spirit field.
Speaker 1: And led the question, because how do we know that they're actually filled with the Holy Spirit and not demonically energized?
Speaker 4: You mean the minister that is from know like the one I know absolutely, I know.
Speaker 1: Well, we think we would say that you're all in delusion. So the fact that you believe that you're of God, I understand that you believe that sincerely, and I don't mean to be rude to you, but I'm asking you, how do we how does anybody else know publicly in some verifiable way that that is the case.
Speaker 4: Because truth is spoken and it's not a Now, listen, there are people that come up in a I want to give credit to what you're saying. There there can be uh familiar spirits is what they're called, that are demonic that can tell someone, you know, how much money is in the wallet, and and that's happened where uh for that that gift has been abused? I will say that, so it is it is an operating gift.
Speaker 8: The question is we're not saying stuff about wallets. The devil quote scripture he uses.
Speaker 2: It's all the stuff that you're saying.
Speaker 8: So you're simply saying whoa he was preaching the gospel and it was like, you know, and then something came true, like, how do you know that's not the mind the devil?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So when I turn on Kenneth Copeland, Kenneth Copeland says that he has all these same experiences in his church with miracles and all this and that, and I think that it's pretty obviously Kenneth Copeland is a con man and a liar. So how would we judge between the claims of your prophet and your your church versus Kenneth Copeland's, Which how do we know what's right wrong?
Speaker 4: Well, if you're a president at the meeting and you have the opportunity.
Speaker 1: But I'm not president at the meeting, and I'm not president at your meeting. So when I have what the what's the public verifiable way to judge between these infinity charismatic claims which obviously can't all be true because they're all teaching different doctrines.
Speaker 4: They saying that Copeland Copeland's or his doctrines are different and some others that are Pentecostal.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, I mean do you do you teach the prosperity gospel?
Speaker 4: You know, there's a consistency for the scripture that comes out.
Speaker 1: Of what do you teach the prosperity gospel that Kenneth Cope teaches?
Speaker 4: Not in the same way that he does.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there's different doctrines. So how do I know who's of the Holy Spirit here?
Speaker 4: It helps to be to be built up in the spirit, like it says in June twenty that you spend time praying.
Speaker 1: In the right Well, that's a subjective situation. How do I know what's the public verifiable way that any of us have? Do you think Jesus left the church with any public verifiable way to judge between these kinds of claims.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Paul demonstrates that in First Corinthians fourteen. He instructs that people, the public judge that the group is there will judge it if somebody comes up with the prophecy that's flaky. You know, we don't see this as often today, but and that's what Kevin Zaidai teaches a phenomenal minister that let the public judge it, and that would be the people that are present in that meeting, because a lot of times they'll shout down someone that's flaky that you know. The other times they don't because it could prophecies today. Oh yes, there are, Yeah, there are.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So basically it comes down to what you decide.
Speaker 4: It needs to be people that are familiar with that, that fellowship and the operation of the spirit.
Speaker 2: But it says you, that's what the Word of God says.
Speaker 1: Okay, So your interpretation of the Word of God is the final rule and said, if we just listened to you as our prophet, then everything would go smooth.
Speaker 4: Right, Jay, that's what Paul wrote in the scripture.
Speaker 1: I understand that you believe that that's what Paul wrote, But that's your interpretation of what Paul wrote. We have a very different interpretation of Paul. So who judges between all the different interpretations of.
Speaker 4: Paul If we're sitting in a class and we're having a discussion, you know, theologically over the scripture what it actually means.
Speaker 1: Did Jesus leave any public authority that could bind people's consciences after his death and after the apostle's death to make these kinds of decisions?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Holy Spirit?
Speaker 1: Who okay? And and who what men make that decision under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Anybody or just random.
Speaker 4: Had a solid church there's a there's a.
Speaker 1: What's the solid church. You just keep begging the question, because that's what. How what's the public discernible way to objectively decide between these conflicting.
Speaker 4: Claims For someone who's a skeptic, I don't. I don't that's going to be anything.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to be rude to you, but I'm gonna we're just gonna have to stop here, and I guess we just have to disagree because I'm asking you a very fundamental question about the nature of authority in church history. The things that you're promoting were immediately condemned by the Church. They're called Montanus Montanism. Montanism was condemned precisely because of the things that I'm listing. You could never have any public, verifiable way with any authority to say whose prophecies and whose interpretations are the new revelations of the Holy Spirit. And that's why Montanism was immediately condemned, because it leads to delusion and prelast. So, uh, that's I don't know what else to say than that. I have a whole video, by the way, if you're interested in u seeing what the New Testament argumentation is for why there's not public divine revelations anymore?
Speaker 3: Why that?
Speaker 2: What? No self awareness with people? Just consider this question.
Speaker 8: Because I'm really like the last couple week, especially with my students, I'm trying to get them the introspect, which is what we do is orthodox.
Speaker 2: Right. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm not.
Speaker 26: How do I know the.
Speaker 8: Exact questions you were asking, Jay? But think about this, doesn't it don't you find it odd that nobody's speaking in these these tongues that they're saying all throughout church history and it just pops up and.
Speaker 21: What the night?
Speaker 1: There actually are there actually are some historical instances, well, there are groups that are heterodox and anti Trinitarian and saying so that, like, I don't think you want to align yourself with the few instances of these sort.
Speaker 2: Of fanatic things that it's weird. It's a weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a weird heterodox group. Now the video that I'm thinking of is this right here? And the same argument is applicable to Islam, Mormonism, Charismaticism, Seven Day Adventism, and all colts, because every one of these types of cults rests on the same assumption that there is a new revelation, and to Father Deacon's point, oh, the Holy Spirit, I guess he just got quiet for many, many centuries until the Azuza Street Revival. Was a bunch of lunatics in California, a bunch and by the way, many of them anti Trinitarian. And I mean, if anti Trinitarians is your benchmark for the movement to the Holy Spirit, then it's not the Holy Spirit. It's a demon.
Speaker 2: Also, I figured this out when I was in Calvary Chapel when.
Speaker 8: I was like fifteen or sixteen years old, because my teachers used to try this SI out on me.
Speaker 3: Oh, the Holy Spirit told me that.
Speaker 2: You weren't doing your homework.
Speaker 8: And so my retort was always like, well, that's crazy, because the Holy Spirit told me yesterday that.
Speaker 2: The demon was going to visit you. I tell you, was the Holy Spirit to tell you that stupid lie?
Speaker 8: And I'm like, so even if this is before I was even introduced.
Speaker 2: To philosophy, I knew that. I'm like, this is just stupid subjective.
Speaker 8: I just one up you because it's like, well, Saint Paul says, and the Holy Spirit says and this, but as you showed, there's no objective rumor just each person's claiming the Holy Spirit and the Bible and Saint Paul, and and they don't get it.
Speaker 1: That's what I was saying, that that's that's distinct from the public normative authority that makes a decision or that in some way can delineate between conflicting claims, or that binds people's consciences. That's the difference between normative authority versus well, the Bible says this, well, but but Paul says this. Yeah, but we but every heretic thinks that Paul's on his side, right, So how do we go ahead?
Speaker 2: That's three point.
Speaker 8: None of us deny that the Holy Spirit can't subjectively work in somebody. And we're not talking about new doctors. But the Holy Spirit that fills all things is a spirit of truth, like we obviously know it's like, if you get the truth, it's obviously the Holy Spirit, okay, And so that a subject can receive that in a personal, private, subjective way, like I get that, right, And I'm not talking subjectivism. However, when you come on to a stream or an x space or something like this and you're making public objective statements, you've moved out categorically out of that realm. So, for example, what I'm saying is like, yeah, the person who experiences a miracle Saint Paul on the road to Damascus, that is a personal, private thing that there's no way to be able to explain what that was like. But when you move into the sphere of saying well, you're wrong and this is right, you moved into a different category and now you need you can't just be like, well, because you had to be there.
Speaker 2: You have to experience what I well, I have the Holy Spirit. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: M Jacob? Eights and five dollars? Do you have any thoughts on Rousseau's Thomas Rousseau's America is only for Europeans? What is the orthodox perspective on this? H I don't know how you prove that or show that, or like how even relevant that is At this point, I'm not sure what to say on that. What's up, man, Jacob? You want to I'm mute? I mean, as native Europeans are in largely atheistic socialists, do we want a bunch of them come up? Like Jacob? You want to mute? What's up? Jacob's ladder? Last chance?
Speaker 2: Well, look what Russeau's read, you know, writing a particular history.
Speaker 1: No, no, this is a different not jockracy. This is like a like a wig net cut, hilarious, Ali train, what's up, great Scott? Five dollars, one body, one church, three persons of the Yes, what's up man?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: Jane? Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Just I want to.
Speaker 3: Pivot real quick to some geopolitics.
Speaker 5: And so I studied terrorism as like part of my like field of expertise, and so I've been I I don't know if you saw. I think you did a video on this. I didn't fully see everything on it, but it was about like how the National counter Terrorism Center said that all Kainda.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like gonna attack again or whatever. I don't know how familiar are.
Speaker 2: You with that?
Speaker 1: I mean it was in the news. So yeah, I talked about that the other day when we were doing our al Qaeda talk.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I've been What's interesting about that is I've been following that. So I've been like kind of on the side, following what al Qaeda and the Taliban have doing through different independent nonprofit organizations as in like former like retired intelligence officers and veterans, and I've talked to some of them and have looked at some of their work.
Speaker 3: It's actually public, and.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you've heard anything about this, but they've they've been kind of like blowing the whistle essentially for the past since I would say twenty twenty three on this issue. And they've published a bunch of reports talking about how al Qaeda since twenty twenty one has grown exponentially to like basically it. They've published reports counter to what the government has said. And I stumbled upon these one time, and I had to weigh the difference between like who's more credible, and as time has gone on, what the government's claim of that al Qaeda's like no longer in its prime and it's not like a big problem or.
Speaker 3: Anything like that.
Speaker 5: Has been has not been substantiated, while the other people that make a different claim have been more substantiated and corroborated as time has gone on. For instance, the estimate that I've seen is that al Qaeda has been funded through our taxpayer dollars an them over the past four years about twenty billion dollars through either NGOs or actually direct support for quote unquote counter terrorism against ISIS, which is hilarious but also fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: And uh so is there something a document you want to point me to or something to read?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is there any?
Speaker 5: Would you be okay if I like just DM you like a lot of some documents and resources to where Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, appreciate that.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: Thank you, mate, I thank you. You just send me something on that. Maddie. What's up? I'm you, Maddie.
Speaker 2: What's bob am masigo? Can you hear me? Yeah, dude, I've got a question.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I've actually got a question for you and Father Deacon Anaaius.
Speaker 3: This might be a bit low tier.
Speaker 18: I was just reading what I'm going through the the Old Testament with I guess orthodox goggles, trying to recognize parts of it where I start.
Speaker 2: Seeing things which you refer to as theophanies, right m h.
Speaker 3: And I see you had a debate with some dude, this spurg dude on Twitter a while back.
Speaker 2: I think I don't.
Speaker 3: Remember his name, of his name is called like a misfit.
Speaker 18: Patriot, right, oh yeah, yeah, remember he brought up the argument they're like, oh, if you look at the Old Testament, it mentions the numerous places where like God says, like, you know, my covenant with you is forever. And then the well in the debate, you mentioned him like these things were fulfilled in Jesus, But the conversation starts to derailing because he just starts spurging.
Speaker 2: I suppose you.
Speaker 18: Could just quickly, I mean, I know it's a bit load t heer.
Speaker 2: I apologize.
Speaker 16: I'm showing if you could expand upon that, because you want to reading Genesis and all about it does mention about how like you know these and so forever.
Speaker 2: Obviously there's a change that happens when Jesus comment.
Speaker 1: Well, the change is just simply that that promise to Abraham, the seed is the person of Christ. So the only way that all the nations would be blessed through Abraham's seed is a seed person who could bless all the nations, who is the son of David, who is the fulfillment of the Mosaic promises and the Mosaic Messianic prophecies. So if you read Galatians three, it's going to talk about who that seed is that's promised to Abraham. So the whole chapter of Galatians three will help to tie that in. But Paul and Corinthians also says that all the promises of the covenants, and when he says promises, he's talking about covenant promises are yay in Him in Christ. So that means the Noaic Covenant, the Mosaic Covenant, the Davidic Covenant, and even the Adamic Covenant, there's a covenant with Adam. You read the New Testament, you realize that all of those figures, Adam, Noah, Moses, David, they're all images and predictors of Christ. So all the covenants converge and align in Him. Thus there's only one covenant. And when you read the Book of Hebrews, it will make this clear, especially in chapter eleven when it says that all the people of God from the beginning of time until the end of the world are one heavenly city. And that's the city that Galatians four talks about, the heavenly Jerusalem, which is the Church. So hopefully that helps to kind of clear that up, because you're right, I remember that now. I did want to go kind of deeper into that. And there's a lot more text, a lot I don't want to overload you, but I have a video for example, you could look up a couple on the Messianic prophecies and how they're fulfilled in Christ, because it's the same principle behind covenant theology, and all the covenants being fulfilled in Christ as well, exact same principle. So just as all the Messianic prophecies point to Him, they are covenantal promises, so all the promises of the Messiah are Messianic covenantal promises. And thus they all reach their apex in Him. And thus there's not an Old Testament covenant with Israel the nation state separate from this covenant with people of Christ and so forth in the kingdom. That's dispensational theology, which is which is heterodox, which is what misfit Patriot actually believes without knowing it. Even though he claimed to be a quote Catholic, He's a complete mora on. He has absolutely no idea what anything is. Irrationally irritable. Became a members his word to your mother. Thank you guys, remember how to remember to chalk dot com. He's promo code Jay forty to get forty percent off all those great products at chalk dot com. The best and supplementation. My favorite, of course is the Tongu kat Ali, but they also have ashable ganda that is great for mental focus and clarity. As I said, tonkat alee, which is great for boosting testosterone naturally, and seven wonders and all the other mineral replacement. All right, let's remove this guy because he can't get in. We have mineral deficient diets. So I would say, check out those products for getting the minerals that we need. Cheek t. What's up in PJ. How's it going good, what's on your mind?
Speaker 2: I just wanted to.
Speaker 29: Kind of piggyback off of what you were discussing earlier in regards to like race relations between I guess African Americans or as I prefer to be called up Black American and the various ethnic groups that compose the white community in the United States.
Speaker 2: I think that it's.
Speaker 29: Really and not to be too reductive about it, but I think it's an issue of white liberals that causes the racial divide the most spurren on by obviously black liberals who support their initiatives and like growing up, you know, in New York State and interacting with white Hispanics Asians, there really isn't that much animus in that sense, at least here. But I think that the liberal project really spurns on these divisive subgroups of people. And I think that for blacks and whites, like we can, at least those that are American born, can reconcile our history insofar as you know, we both contributed to the continual, the continual growth of the nation, you know, either through quite literally slave slave labor and later inventions by both groups. And I feel like all that is pasted over for a general you know, white people are bad, white people are the cause of all the world's evils, when when you really look at it, like most of the inventions that you know, pushed forward human development were found, you know, with the European groups, with certain Asian groups, even you know, the Arabic numerals that we used today and the basis for chemistry through their alchemical practices and things like that. So not to sound liberal in the sense that like we're all equal, but to really emphasize the point that I think blacks and whites have a lot more in common in America and especially like our culture. You know, we have a lot of shared ground there, and I think are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well, I'm you know, I'm I'm honorary black.
Speaker 2: You know that, right, Yeah, you have several cards. I'll give you another one.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm like infinity level now, So thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no problem, man.
Speaker 29: But yeah, I do think that it's it's important for these, you know, conversations to happen because I think that, like, especially with the situation with Black Lives Matter, and like I was in college during that period of time, and it was absolutely insane to get a word in when it comes to like the fact that black people literally do not live in a state of fear in America. We currently live in the best time period to be black in this country. Like institutional discrimination basically doesn't exist and it's outlawed, and there are like certain forms of discrimination that you know, I wish we had, you know, I wish that, you know, our freedom of.
Speaker 2: Association was.
Speaker 3: Uninhibited. You know, like you can't have.
Speaker 29: Like men only or women only spaces or even you know, black or white only spaces in the way that you used to be able to after the Silk Rights Act.
Speaker 1: So no, I think if people had more freedom in that regard, there will probably be more harmony. But people can get sued under the guise of I don't know fairness, I don't even understand the logic of it. Like, so, because if there was an all women's space, could I see them and get get money? Like I'm sorrying to think maybe I should do that? Like is that is that a way to get some bitcoins? Like sue some women's spaces and get some money? Anyway, Hey, I appreciate your comments. Man, uh good, good points there no one says thank you for the strange I'm listening at work off topic. There's a techno person you should check out called Mimo f R memo for real, memo f R or memo for real, memo for oh look that he's got the ORB? Is this a Sam Shamun based techno musician? Because I see I see an ORB being pondered and I don't know if I should listen to the orbs or not, but y'all I'll have to listen to him.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Aunt.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: Anybody disagree? Last chance? If you disagree, you go to the head line. As we come to a close ant you want to, I mute? Aunt? You want to? I mute? Eighty two five dollars after reading my Bible. My conclusion has led me to Orthodoxy. I am from a Mexican family. Do you see a lot of Hispanic orthodox Most are Catholic. Actually a lot of Catholics are of Hispanics are talking about and getting interested in Orthodoxy, And so I guess I think the Internet is exposing a lot of people to Orthodoxy, and more than we tend to imagine. Because I keep hearing stories of Orthodox churches tripling. Our church is tripling. So I guess this is just becoming more of a you know, common thing. So that's good. Uh, anybody else, last chance? My mind is turning the mush. It's getting.
Speaker 25: Right.
Speaker 1: I don't see anybody else. Thank you, guys, appreciate it. Remember to head over to chalk dot com use promo cod j is forty percent off or J forty four life to get a recurrerent description. Also, we are a couple of days out supposedly from Esotery Collywood three shipping. That's good news. That means that you're gonna get copies very soon. They will come to me. I will start marking off the I don't know, it's like two fifty three hundred orders or so, so we'll start chipping away at that in the next hopefully this week, right, if they come to me asap, I'll know in the next few days right when the shipment's coming, and then I can guesstimate when they're gonna arrive here, and then I can begin to We're gonna work from the people who first put the orders in, so you can still heading over to the website Jaysonelsons dot com in the shop and sign up for Ester Collywood three. It's gonna take a little while if you order it now, because as I said, pre orders get the first DIBs on the signed copies.
Speaker 2: But no worries.
Speaker 1: You'll eventually get it, even if it takes a little while. We don't run a giant corporation. It's just me and Jamie, so that means Jamie and I do it one by one and we take it to the post office day by day. So I don't know why the internet's acting so slow to day, but anyway, you can the link in the show description. Everybody, have a good night.