Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to pink Shade. It is mugshot Monday. It is Monday. It is a couple of days before the New Year's is a few days after Christmas. It's over. Everybody, put your shit away. Christmas is over. Start leaning into the new year. Here we go, let's do it.
Speaker 2: All my Christmas stuff is still up. I usually wait till the day after.
Speaker 1: Wait, do I wait.
Speaker 3: For New Year's Day?
Speaker 1: Or do I wait like the day after? I can't remember. Yeah, I don't feel.
Speaker 3: Like doing it right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like it's gonna be a Monday or Tuesday project for me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So normally I do all the decorating myself. Like we have a six foot not six foot twelve foot tree? Wow, I decorated all by myself.
Speaker 1: Me too, I do I decorate to by myself.
Speaker 2: I prefer to do it by myself, even though like off like that I'm doing because literally I have to get on a ladder. But this year, I usually let James put all the stuff away.
Speaker 1: You let him?
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, But I feel like I'm gonna have to set some ground rules, Like it's to me, it's common sense.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna have to explain to him all.
Speaker 2: The floral things need to go together, all the merry Christmas little things need to go together. Because when I'm decorating the tree, I'm going to box to box to box, picky, you know what I mean, everything's kind of.
Speaker 1: Mixed up a little bit.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I need all the big silver balls and the big black balls to be together, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So next year when I have to.
Speaker 1: Do it going all over the place, Okay, well that sounds fun for James.
Speaker 3: And he better smile the whole time he does it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he better smile and be joyous. I decorate it, take it down. And so if anybody has any complaints like oh we didn't put this up this year, or why didn't you do this little thing? I go, would you like to decorate? No? So shut up. I did. No one wants to do that. I did the best I could. And I mean every year I edited down smaller and smaller. I just have bens of stuff that I never use, I know, so I live it shortly. It's like throw it in the trash and nobody notices.
Speaker 2: So we did that this year, especially with Halloween stuff, because you know Halloween is like my jam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but some of this stuff, I'm like, I'm not gonna like you ever use it again.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like so I told James like, throw throw this.
Speaker 3: We actually did perch like.
Speaker 1: Throw this away, throw this away.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna use it again.
Speaker 1: So Christmas is so good.
Speaker 2: I still find it funny that I have this painting of black Santa.
Speaker 1: Uh huh and people literally thought that it was my dad. Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 3: How sweet that I'm like that it's not my dad.
Speaker 2: But like when we take a picture and you see it, I totally see that someone would think that it was my dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then so people are like, why do you have black Santa. I'm like, we have white Santa too. We are a mixed family. So if they come out with the Hispanic Santa, I'll get him too. Okay, everybody has repped. All the children are represented in the house, so okay, yes, yes, it is so handsome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen that picture that you had. I didn't think it was your dad. I thought it was black Santa.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: If Someveral people are like thought that was your dad, I'm.
Speaker 1: Okay. But then I look, I'm like, okay, I can see it I can totally see it. That's funny. It's like you commissioned a painting of your dad, my dad, asked Santa Claus. Yes, Keisha, I decided that these so we when we do mugshot Monday, guys, I have this background that is these bars, and these bars are the ones that are like being pulled open. But I have decided I don't like those. I like this one better because if you're watching on YouTube, which you should be, I've decided I believe you said or maybe James said that it sort of reminds you of a child. Know that most definitely is something that James said that I repeat it to you because I don't see it. But for some reason today it hit me that it kind of does.
Speaker 3: It kind of does. I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm removing that so that I don't use it anymore. I'm only going to use this one.
Speaker 3: Mary Kanny.
Speaker 2: So many of my shows are coming back in January.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll we got it, like is coming back? You guys got two more weeks? Yes? What else you got? Love?
Speaker 3: I've got one thousand pound sisters.
Speaker 1: You love it?
Speaker 2: RuPaul's drag Race, love it? What else is coming, The new season of Traders is coming out.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was so excited.
Speaker 2: Yes, and then The Valley with the Persian is coming out.
Speaker 3: I'm like, so much goodness is coming out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. I think I told you we're going to cover that, but no, oh yeah, I don't want to do it. And then everybody wants me to cover the suddenly Amish and I'm not doing that either because I know so the minute I add, the minute I add some weird secondary show like that in addition to already doing platfill. The minute I do that, they're gonna drop a Love is Blind on us, and my head will its flowed and I won't be able to It's like Kim from ninety Day Craig Ray said, when Love is Blind drops, it's like sound the alarm, red alert. All the podcasters panics. You've got so much work ahead of you.
Speaker 2: As soon as you said it, I knew what the reason was gonna be. But so far I have not heard anything because they are weird about like it's not like a coming soon like in March the new Love is Blind. Yeah, literally they post that shit on Instagram. You've got two weeks, yeah, two weeks to get prepared for it.
Speaker 1: We got to ask for the screeners, and then that gets messed up twelve ways a Sunday, like I get them, or you don't get them, or I get this episode, you don't get it. And you can't just use each other's log in. They've got a whole system. Now I'll use your own log in. And then everybody panics and then I'm like, okay, tomorrow we're going to record episode three and four. And you're like, oh my god, they only gave me one to two. Then you got to email somebody on a Sunday. It is never a smooth situation, and it's not. But I've gone into a bunker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I will say this last This last season was the easiest that it was with the stringers.
Speaker 1: It was and also because I declared we're doing like two at a time or whatever. And that was good too, because that was the season you didn't want to do didn't want to do it, but got Yeah. As always, I fall into the phoneo, I fall into the peer pressure. What if it's the best season ever and it was a good season.
Speaker 3: It was a good season.
Speaker 1: It was a good season. It really was the.
Speaker 2: Worst season as far as getting screeners was UK, Oh, well, yeah, I mean we should email somebody.
Speaker 1: You don't even know. Is it five o'clock there at ten o'clock. It's a five hour difference. I can't remember if it's forwards or backwards and over there. They're just like, we don't work on the weekends. We don't know what your Americans do. But I'm not answering an email till Monday, and yeah, the time they answer, I'm not away. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember having to like contact someone in California and hoping and praying they checked their email over the weekend to get like my code, and luckily they did that. Yeah, that we probably lost ten pounds with that one. That season and all those it was just like anxiety, anxiety.
Speaker 3: So I think this is what they're going to be in Austin this time.
Speaker 1: I don't know, is it Philly? I don't know. I don't know. Let me do. I'm going to log in right now, guys, because it's always been when we log in and do stuff on air. I'm going to log in because we're talking about love is Blind. I'm gonna log in right now, okay, and see I'm interested in covering titles in January, and I'm looking in the press section to see if they've got a Love is Blind on their Ooh star Search. Oh that's coming back star Search. Wow. Okay, all right, let's slick February. They don't have it. In March, they don't have it. Peaky Blinkers is coming back, so they don't have it on there. That doesn't mean tonight they could drop it and tell.
Speaker 2: Us and literally it'll be like one of us is on Instagram, yes, and we just so happened to see it, and then we send it to the other one and it's usually me and praying and go what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god. Now we only have two weeks. So guys, that's that's our process. So that's why I am going to watch The Persian Valley. Oh yeah, and I am probably gonna dip into this suddenly amish. But because everybody said it just seemed like it was going to be so fake, I was like, if it hadn't even come out yet and people are like, this seems so fake, then no. But I will tell you, Keisha, you don't know this because you don't listen to my podcast, but I did, which right, here's a funny thing about when you say that, because I don't know if people understand our history.
Speaker 2: Yes, I started out as a fan, yes, a Pink Shade okay, yeah, And.
Speaker 3: One time, like someone was missing, I'm like, hey, I have a podcast that's such a big fanny to stand in I can.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I've never missed Pink Shade, but now that I'm on.
Speaker 1: It, you never listen. James listens though, James listens and tells you what happens. Yeah. Oh yeah, but I don't listen to my own show either, so yeah, yeah, yeah, that's the history of us, like I can't miss. Well, here's the thing is that I record the show that I listened to previously when I wasn't on the show.
Speaker 3: Did that come out right?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: So I listened to Pink Shade for the love after lock Up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, cats, But now I need to.
Speaker 3: What I said kind of sometimes?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Well, I did an end of year TLC recap that came out last Thursday with Kim from ninety D Cray Craig and I went through the thirteen TLC shows that I covered in twenty twenty five damn. And then I was talking to Kimberly I was like, oh, you were on a lot of these, and then I realized Amy Archer was on quite a few, but you were on for Matchal be Abroad mm hmm and Virgins mm hmm, and the rest were either Amy or Kimberly. But then you definitely watched a lot of these shows. But then when I was saying this, I was like that, and I think it was Kimberly was like, but Keisha does love his blind I was like, right right, and she was like, and that's that's her. That's her big that's her big one because nobody wants it.
Speaker 3: Not true.
Speaker 1: Amy covers it on her show, and then Kimberly never watches it ever, ever, ever, never, really, we'll be telling her, We're telling Herry she never does well.
Speaker 3: Me and Kimberly do share that we watched Mama June.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. And she loves thousand Miles Sisters. And she loves any kind of gross like surgery type of show like give Me a New Face or whatever. She loves all those too.
Speaker 2: I love you know, I live for I like weight loss shows, but not like the positive, positive ones.
Speaker 3: I want to see the struggle. I want to see the fat falls.
Speaker 1: I want to see three o'clock in the morning and I'm cooking a whole meal, and because that's what I identify with.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, I've told stories on my podcast about being like huge and like breaking us the lawn chair and the fat fall.
Speaker 1: So these are things I don't like to hear that that makes me very sad.
Speaker 2: Why it's now that I can talk about it, it's hilarious. And then you get people that type in they talk about.
Speaker 1: Their fat falls fat like it's a fat falls because the fall is one thing it is to climb back up lakesha. This is terrible because you're having a lift, are your weight, You've got a crowd looking at you, but try not to look at you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just it's part of it.
Speaker 2: It's just Yeah, I like to see those struggles because I identified with.
Speaker 1: So if you guys want to hear about fat falls and thousand pounds sister coverage, the.
Speaker 2: A roach crawling on the wall, there's always a rote.
Speaker 1: Oh not not at your out on the show.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I would burn the whole house down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: But yeah, a thousand of our sisters, my six hundred part life, there will always be a cameo from a roach every single time.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Bill, I've literally like, just give me a little I need some zo. Fran Okay, let's talk about this show, you guys. This is the last episode of this show before we get we get a tell all reunion type thing, and then we get a six months later show. I'm gonna miss recapping this show, I know. But now we know if we ever have another break, like if they're throwing Mama Junior something, now we know there's another show we can do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I didn't think I was going to enjoy it, but I mean the simple when I was watching it, I was real. But we know we can't make anything funny. But it's entertained as we're watching it, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's like's good. When we first started, we're like, how are you gonna make this funny? There's so much fighting and speaking of roaches on the wall, god, mucus on the wall. Oh my god. We did right in the throat, You're okay.
Speaker 3: You're okay, take a sip of something.
Speaker 1: A little water, okay. Sixty days in season four, episode twelve, get them out, oom out all right. Now, this episode I didn't break down into the sections the the five hundred and six hundred, because.
Speaker 3: It flows, it's kind of hard. It would be hard to do that.
Speaker 1: So this this episode, we just do it as it goes. And it was very much like a like an episode of Cops or something. It's like quick cuts, like gotta get him out. It was very I was very.
Speaker 2: High intensity as well, because she didn't just didn't know if something was going to someone was gonna figure it out, someone's gonna get a fight. We didn't know if we're going to have like an up close appearance from Rabbit, who did make appearances in this episode.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you notice it or not.
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 3: Rabbit was all over the place.
Speaker 1: He was hopping, hopping, happened, hoppin', hoppin'.
Speaker 3: I didn't see well because they did.
Speaker 1: Do I recognize his head And then I heard someone say there's Rabbit. But yeah, Rabbit was all over this episode. Oh my gosh, I didn't even notice. Okay, well, shoot, well I'm not gonna watch it again. It's too traumatizing. So we opened with the colonel, Colonel Adger, and he's saying the whole program is done, and he's saying this to Angela, and she goes, whatever's meant to happen will happen. I mean, it's done at this point, you know, I y'all she says, She goes, I got a story out of this. So I got what I wanted.
Speaker 3: I got a.
Speaker 1: Story out of this girl. What no? Like she is really immature.
Speaker 2: And it's so funny because when she first started, we thought she was this, you know, this positive person. She was gonna be such an inspiration and this, this, this and that. No, she was looking for a piece of Ethel, the whole goddamn pomp. That's all she wanted was Ethel, I know.
Speaker 1: And she says, I gotta tell you, I got a story out of this, So that's what I wanted. Okay, well that's really not what you were doing it for.
Speaker 3: But all right, not at all. What are you gonna do? Write a book exactly?
Speaker 1: So now he has to remove Stephanie cause Stephanie he thinks it's the most most danger.
Speaker 3: So has she scared for her life?
Speaker 1: At this point, You have never seen somebody run so fast on that tiny little body. She just she just run.
Speaker 2: I love it when they did a flashback of whatever Andrelae tells Stephanie that she told Gabrielle and her hands go like this the wall she's low.
Speaker 1: She did. She's like, let this wall hold me up, lord pain. So she's she's like getting out of the shower and they're like, Barnes, pack it up, pack it up, and she's like she runs.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the one girl who was that white girl that was like one the strippers at the party, I think she hugs her. They hug and she gets her stuff, you know, she gets her mattress and drags and she takes it out, and in the talking edge, she says, I think some of the girls are on to be I'm in danger.
Speaker 2: I mean she's not matt as far as seeing things and just making it.
Speaker 1: Making it out. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think she really has feared that Gabby has told someone something because look how easily she told on Angela.
Speaker 1: So, but they're gonna shanker, Like then, what I mean? They're being filmed, you know, Mary vain Well.
Speaker 2: These visuals were filmed the whole time that they were doing drugs, having orgies and all kinds of shit.
Speaker 3: I don't think they care, right, they're like murder is the case that they gave me, you know.
Speaker 1: So talking toad, Colonel Ager says, I'm gonna have to start removing the male participants, and Alan, as a cop, is in the most danger, so I'll have to take him first. So I'm glad that they're kind of figuring out who to go first, who to go win. Right, So we see Alan in the five hundred, you know, and he's got his rosary and his new hairdoo and he's walking around. He goes, I'm just waiting on the myth, just waiting over my myth, and I keep saying it's coming if I'm a method and coming, and he goes. But then I heard my name called, and I was worried that they had figured me out for trying to buy the meth. And you see O'Neill over there giving him the side eye he was, and he goes, I was told to pack it up, and I'm like, what I thought I had another two weeks in here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Andrew comes up, like, hey, where are you going? Let's go? Where you going?
Speaker 3: Are you leaving me alone?
Speaker 1: But he's saying goodbye to everyone, and when they're like where are you going? Where are you going? He goes, I'm going home. I'm going back to Texas. Woo.
Speaker 3: He blew it.
Speaker 1: Well, he doesn't know where he's going. Well, he literally not going home. He literally should have said, I don't know, I don't know. Yeah, exactly are they transferring me? I don't know right right, So he's like, I'm going home, going home to Texas woo. And they're talking to Nate goes. Yeah, Alan gets pulled out and for him to say that that he's going to Texas, that's weird because everybody in their nose, you got to go to court first or going somewhere. You're not going home. You're not just released exactly, but if you if you're allan.
Speaker 3: You're going back to Texas. Yeah, going home?
Speaker 1: Is Alan even from Texas? I can't remember, I don't think so. I feel like he's from somewhere in the like South South, not Texas.
Speaker 3: I mean this is pretty South Soud.
Speaker 1: No, but i'd mean like Alabama or Louisy Anderson. I can't remember where he was from, because God knows, I don't have those notes anymore. So we see the officers calling out Boucie, Emmanuel Boucie and telling him, telling him to pack it up. So now we got Stephanie's been taken out. Now I got Alan been taken out, and now we got Boocie. But boo, they're all three in different pods.
Speaker 2: And they don't have they still don't know why they're being pulled early from the program. Yeah, Stephanie's all one with the clue. I think she's like, they're getting me the fuck out of here because I'm in danger. But the guys have no clue what's going on at all, or it has not made it over there. So he's confused and he's like, I don't know, Like what do I take? Like, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so as he's leaving Boucie, Tebow's like, okay, there he goes, there goes the cop. The cop is leaving and she's like, I'm not a cop. What are you talking about. He's like, see you later, cop. And we hadn't see t Bow in a while, but he's still there. Yeah, we thought Tibo was gone, but he was just being quiet a good so I don't know, it's been quiet. And then Bucci goes to the door to leave and he goes, yeah, I would have kicked your ass. I would have kicked your ass and then the door closes so he can't get out, and he's just that is what you say when you are behind the door. You do this, and you say, I was gonna fuck you up. You better be glad they called me early. But he's so fucking dumb, so funny, he's like, oh, oh the door, help help. So then he leaves and he does turn around, y'all something to t Bow like fuck you or so I can't remember what he said, and t bos get your police house out of here, get your police ass out of here. So Mary Kaine, the way that t Bow ran down those stairs to see if he could keep Have you ever seen a taller learned how to walk downstairs and a hold Insissippi cop? And that is how he ran down those stairs, like what if? Bro kind of run that is not the run of a fucking kingpin or whatever blood member or something like that. It was horrible. I think I think whether ran those flip flops and socks. You can't run very fast and flip fops and saw yeah, oh you should yeah yeah, all right, so now, but it was funny because he ran towards him and it's sort of like it is like my dogs. They'll get out in the yard and Ginger kind of gets down on all fours like she wants to play, and Violet Violet just stands there and gives her a dead stare and gives her no attention. And then when Ginger kind of finally looks sided, if I'll go like she'll boat he in Ginger old panic and run. It's hilarious because Violet doesn't want to run around the yard, she doesn't want to chase, she doesn't want to do any of that. But she just does a little h and Ginger goes and runs off. That's exactly what happened to your TVO's coming down the stairs just to go like huh. And then because that's all he did, and she's like a run's behind the door. Hilarious.
Speaker 3: I'm not Hood, I'm not who I'm not hood.
Speaker 1: I know that I was. So now we see Gabrielle and she is calling her mom and she goes, okay, can you help me out? Like, can you help me try to find this girl? And will give you a phone number and see if you can three weigh it. I don't think it's gonna work, but maybe it will. I'm trying to find this girl named angel so, as you know, the connection doesn't work. And then she goes well because the mom is saying, like who is angel right, and she goes, She's somebody I met in here that's going to help me out with some rehab information and maybe some job information.
Speaker 3: Mm. She helped you out with it a lot more than that.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's why she was helping you with. Girl. Now we see Angelai and the black screen of death tells us Angelai is sequestered and can only talk to production and they show a picture of her phone and I know they've taken that thing completely out. They're like, you can't even press zero to ask for a nighte.
Speaker 3: No, you gotta walk your day.
Speaker 1: You gotta walk your ass down to the fronts and ask for whatever you want. She can't be trusted. Hilarious. She's on there trying to like figure out a way to do it through the TV, like can you hear me? Right? So when her talking head Angela says, it's a hard feeling, it's a weird feeling because you're like, you don't understand. I still feel like an inmate. She it's hard for me to get out of it. You know, I honestly do believe I'm gonna end up with Gabby And the minute this is done, I'm gonna call her and I'm gonna talk to her. She's gonna be the first person i'm gonna call. Okay, okay, good for you.
Speaker 3: In two weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm talking to Angela says, I always tend to learn the hard way, and but I do hope it works out with Gabrielle. So I don't know if now she's coming to her, since it's just a little I can't quite tell. I don't think she's coming to her senses at all. Andrew says, you know, I saw Alan get called up, but since he came in a week before me, I'm thinking, like, I'll be there another week. But then I got called. It was the next day. I know they're really doing it quick.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So the talking head, Colonel are goes, I am concerned that pulling them out so close together is going to raise suspicions, but it had to be done right. So Adrew, they call his name and we see everybody coming in there trying to get his stuff.
Speaker 3: Even though he's so gay. He's so gay.
Speaker 1: Okay, but they they'll take that ramen uh huh. And he's like, everybody back up, I'll get to you when I get to and everybody does because they're right there, and the talking head Nate is like, I've been in here the longest, so I was trying not to get in my head like why are they taking them? And are they going to come and take me next?
Speaker 2: Right, He's really trying to figure out, like what I think he knows something's up, yeah, but he's like, but I know, I didn't sign up for sixty more motherfucking days.
Speaker 3: They need to come get me out of here, like right now.
Speaker 1: But it's weird too that production because they can't ask to be interviewed by production. They have to wait for production to come and talk to them, and production is not talking to them, so they get to know nothing. So unless Nate does the thing behind the head exactly, he's not gonna know whulis. So next up is Johnny and Colonel Are says, Johnny has been getting into it with this other inmate, so it's going to be just in the nick of time, so he didn't get in a fight. So Johnny's called up and they're like packing up, pack it up, yep, and he goes, I'm kind of relieved. I didn't want to have to fight Alan. He goes, but I didn't know are they taking me to another pot or what? And the officer says, no, you're going home, and he's like, and he just kind of tears up and looks at the carriage. That's really sad. Yeah, all right, So now they're going to talk to Stephanie, Allen, Emmanuel, and Andrew out of the jail. And we see Andrew in the cop car, you know, because they're taking him to the disclosed location, and he's telling the cop He goes, my birthday is tomorrow. He goes, I'm surprised. I thought I was going to spend it in jail. He was probably like, Oh, what are what they're going to do for me in there? Can he get a haircut? They can invent me some nachos? Like what are we going to do? They weren't going to do what they did for Nate for you, no, no doubt. But did you notice when they started going to the.
Speaker 2: Hotel rooms that their hotel rooms were on a whole different level than the hotel room they put.
Speaker 1: On jul Inn oh no, they looks like they still look Yeah, it looked. Oh nobody didn't see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were all in suites. She was in like a gold just a room.
Speaker 1: Noe.
Speaker 2: These guys all had suites like they had the bedroom, then they had the room that was the living room all days. I was say, well, that's what happens when you fucking fuck up the whole program.
Speaker 3: You get shit. So yeah, okay, I'm.
Speaker 1: In a holiday inn express and they might be like a fair field end in suites where they get like a whole thing. I think she was just like at an old holiday inn. Yeah, no express, no nothing at all, hotel fixed. Perhaps I don't know, and like, and you don't get to go have the free breakfast, we'll bring it to you.
Speaker 3: No, you don't know, all right.
Speaker 1: So they take them, each of them to the beat up site and the production is asking all of them, do you know why you're out? Do you know why you're out? And they asked Stephanie, do you know why you're out? And she goes, yeah, angel, fucking idiot.
Speaker 2: Now when she's like gets sir, hostel, she's more excited about seeing her great contacts more than anything in life.
Speaker 3: She puts them in.
Speaker 1: She's like, this is the real me.
Speaker 2: If it was the real you, bits, you would have had them the whole time.
Speaker 3: You were in jail.
Speaker 1: Like, no, I don't think they'll let you have contacts in jail. But oh, the point being they were fake. But she sounds like me.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, I've got my eyelash's on now I can really be myself, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, when they showed the talking ahead of her, you know, before they went to the hotel room, I was like, whoa did her I shange color? They did? You must have had that before and I just didn't realize it.
Speaker 2: No, And I have to say that when they interviewed her the Colonel's she looked great.
Speaker 1: She looked better than she did when we first met her. Yeah, yeah, she.
Speaker 3: Was really good.
Speaker 1: I wonder why so, uh, Colonel Aher says, one guy left Nate my iron man, and I don't want to raise any suspicion, so I got to wait a little bit longer. And I know Nate's been in there a long time and he can handle it. And nobody thinks anything about him because he's definitely been in there a long time, right, talking to him. Nate goes, I was worried about people noticing me being highlighted after Andrew left. You know, in the past when they pulled people out, they pulled him out of different days or different weeks, and then we see some past participants being pulled out. He goes, but those two guys going out on the same day. Oh, they pulled him on.
Speaker 3: The same day they did. Yeah, they pulled him the next day.
Speaker 1: He said, that looks suspicious. They pulled those two two guys out on the same day. So Desmond approaches him. It was like, hey, we got to talk about getting our burrito ingredients and.
Speaker 3: They love their friendship.
Speaker 1: That is so much. Now why does Nate say, but what if I get out tomorrow or Wednesday?
Speaker 3: I honest, he knows something's up.
Speaker 1: I know. Well, he shouldn't have said that to Desmond.
Speaker 3: No, I think he flubbed up. I think he was getting emotional, Like.
Speaker 1: I think maybe he was like, don't spend your money because I'm not gonna build here. Yeah, I love them. I like their friendship. Oh god, all right, we can't talk about it yet. So Desmond goes, Wait a minute, you know when you're going to court like you've been holding out of me, you know, when you're going to court. And he goes, no, I don't know. He goes, I just am thinking, And Nates, now, I worry I messed up, like I shouldn't have said he did. He said that. So in the talking head, Nate says, you guys pulled two white individuals out of here on the same day, and that was a mistake because the minute they call my name, the heat's going to be on me. Yeah, definitely going to show everybody in here that I was in here undercover, and that's dangerous. And then you got Desmond making a fucking speech on the fucking stage about all the white people being pulled out. Yeah. He gets up and says, now, how come all these white people leaving no offense? White people? I ain't racis, yeah, but this.
Speaker 2: Is that sounds like me in my house when I'm like, that's white people, ship no offense, makeing, no offense.
Speaker 1: Change not two guys, all the others. But it's interesting that he's saying that, and Nate, I mean, yeah. So now we see Stephanie in her talking head. She she looks like a nineteen fifty secretary with her blue eyes. She's all dressed with her little shirt, all in her glasses, I mean not her glasses, but she's got her hair all up and like an updo. She got the same hairdos she left she left with. Yeah, she loves Jill. Yeah, She's like, this will do, this will do. I said, I had to pay two Ramen packs for this.
Speaker 3: Right, her makeup looks great. She looked really cute.
Speaker 1: She looked better the way better. So she goes. I knew it was a matter of time, you know, I was gonna get pulled out. And she gets the hotel and she gets those great contexts. She's like, I'm my context, in my great context, I don't feel like myself. Johnny get his room. He eats some chocolate. He's so happy, so happy.
Speaker 2: And a amazing even though they haven't been in there like an exceptionally long time, how much they missed, just simple things like a piece of chocolate, soda or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we see Boucie. He's eating a chicken sandwich. He' look his chicken.
Speaker 3: Sandwich is so good.
Speaker 1: Chick fil a. Yeah, Alan is drinking some kind of soda. He's excited about that they.
Speaker 3: Gave angela just another peck of rama noodles.
Speaker 1: They said, girl, make yourself some whippets in here. What you're doing? Then we see Andrew plugging his phone in. He's like, it's kind of weird, like I'm plugging my phone in. Calls his dad, Matt, of course, and Matt's like, congratulations, son, I got to tell you you're a hero of mine. I'm so grateful you're my son. You're everything I should be. Yeah, he is, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's sad that it took sixty days in for you to realize that, but you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, whatever.
Speaker 1: So it's been twenty four hours since the breach. They're going to talk to Stephanie first. So Lieutenant Colonel Beasley says, so, how are you feeling about an angel running her mouth? I know, right, and she goes, I'm angry. I'm angry about that. She ruined it for everybody. And Beasley says, all right, let's talk about the whippets, and Stephanie goes, oh, yeah, whip it Wednesday. She said, on Wednesdays you make whippets. It's coffee like coffee grounds. I guess cool. I was surprised about that part. She said, and drugs. And the colonel goes, did you feel comfortable consuming it? And she goes, yeah, I was okay with it because I knew what was in it because I was a pharmacy tech. And he says, did you know you were breaking the law and she goes yeah, but the CEOs knew we were doing it. They would come in while we were whipping it up and they didn't care.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: And the colonel says, this is all going to be dealt with. These things are actionable. People have a lot of explaining to do, you know. All Right, so they meet I said, They meet with Mark and tell him what happened. Who is Who's Mark? I think it's Alan. I don't know, I know why. That's weird, okay, so that maybe he just looks like a Mark. So right, they meet with Alan and they tell Alan what happened. He's like, oh my god. Because they're like, she told you yeah, or she got a girlfriend. He's like, oh my god, and told the girlfriend. He's like, oh my god, it's shocking. He laughs. He goes, that is so stupid. He said, why for your own safety would you blow your cover like that? They could kill you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, easily easily, So Alicole could have sat on her or anything like, I mean several different ways she could have made, appealed.
Speaker 1: Pull those paintings over her head, choked her out. The best part of the whole series for those big ass underwear war somebody said they went back and watched an episode just to get a I think it was Kimberly to get visual on the panties.
Speaker 3: It was so funny.
Speaker 1: So Alan tells the colonel that he was trying to buy meth and it was about to come, but they kept getting put off and he didn't know why, and they say he's and they are so unfazed. They're like, oh meth, really, so how were you going to get it? Like? He didn't be like meth. He was like, oh, they know.
Speaker 3: I think they know. They have a fucked up staff bad.
Speaker 1: And he goes the trustees would bring it in and he goes. He goes, so I just needed a little more time I was going to get it. He goes, Yeah. And also one time I helped my roommate make a shank out of that plaster gray cup that you get with your deodorants. And he's like, okay, okay, and they thank him, and Alan goes system system. He's a tweaking man, and they're like, thank you.
Speaker 2: But Fulton County is still one of the worst jails in the US.
Speaker 3: Right now, it's like top five, it's like number three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this was like what twenty eighteen or something. This is a long time ago when.
Speaker 3: This show was so each sys the season is a different jail.
Speaker 1: Well they had the first two seasons were somewhere and then the second three and four were this jail because remember Nate was in three and season three and yeah, that's so. Then I guess they do two seasons and they probably just feel it all one time and make it into two seasons. Got you Okay? Back to Nate and then talking Eddy goes with us two guys getting pulled out so quickly. I'm very worried, like something else must be going on because there's what was the reason for him. And then his name is called and he's like, great, now everybody's going to know I was in her undercover and people are asking him are you sixty days? And are you sixty days in yep? And he goes what he goes, well, I've been here one hundred days, so I don't know, Like, what are you talking about? He played it off, well it was he men, he did, yeah, And so they put their suspicion to the side. They are like, okay, they all want this stuff, give me your stuff, give me your stuff, right, And they genuinely were sad to see him go, like he I mean, as far as a as a prison sind off for whatever, this is as good as a gift. I mean, they all wanted to shake his hand.
Speaker 3: And you know, I don't.
Speaker 1: Wonder how much time do they give him, Like six minutes, ten minutes, thirty minutes, how much time do they give them.
Speaker 2: It seems pretty rush to me. They're like, get your shit, let's go, we gotta go. So I just hate the breakup of I want to know what happened with the relationship between Nate and Desmond when he got me too.
Speaker 1: Desmond so happy for him, He's excited, thank you. Everybody gives him a you know, huggin and goodbye. Yeah. So as after he leaves, Desmond goes, Nate's gone. That's my boy. I want to cry. He's a genuine guy. I like genuine people. I'm really gonna miss Nate. Oh so we see Nate, And he says, when I went in there, I wanted to experience everything. So I went to wreck. I played cards with people, I worked out with people. I met all the different kinds of people, and I trusted them and they trusted me. And it felt very bad to lie, especially to Desmond.
Speaker 3: I mean, he did the program the correct way.
Speaker 1: Everything he really did. Yes he did, Yes he did, he did, and and did it in a likable way. Why everyone respected him so much? And here's the thing, I think it's pretty hard to be white in that jail and be so widely accepted, you know what I mean, because a lot of the times it's separated by race.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he got some of the gang members would give him information and he's like, I got this guy that gives me the information with the bloods and yeah. So now the colonel, intendant colonel meet with Emmanuel and he goes, well, my experience was such an eye opener, and he goes, I got to tell you that on on one occasion, I noticed that in my jail cell, on the walls there was blood and mucus, and and I was told that the person you know that that did that I had AIDS and as my experience as a public health official, this you know, was really really bad. So now they talk to you, and Johnny says, here's the problem that I see. They're female CEOs and they're dealing with these young men, and you know, some of them can't handle it, and one was calling the CEO a bitch, and so that's why I ended up getting mad.
Speaker 3: Well, she was handling it pretty well. She was like, don't worry boo, i'ma She was unfazed by it, and I think he was more bothered by it than she was. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So now they meet with Andrew and he says, the main problem we have was when he first got there, he didn't know how the phone system worked and he had no one to ask, and nobody would tell him any information. And somebody did show them, but then they used his pen and racked up fifty dollars on his phone bill. And the colonel goes, I'm going to fix that plaw problem by putting a plaquard next to the phone telling people how to use the system. Well that's great, but if you asked the CEO how do I get a pen? And they're like, I'm gonna tell you somebody should give it to you. Well, who then I'll give you any information. They give you nothing to go on, like, if you have a question, somebody should be able to tell you. Yep. Now they meet with Nate and he says, do you know that Black Sabbath song iron Man? And he goes yeah, yeah. He goes, you're my iron Man and it's like all right. And the colonel says, did you feel mentally that you were an inmate? And he goes, yeah, absolutely. He goes, you know, the protocol in the prison is not enforced. They have meth, they have tobaccup, they have marijuana, they have any kind of contramen they want. It's all smuggled in their underwear because nobody checks the underwear.
Speaker 3: Well I want to tuck either.
Speaker 1: I'm like, dude, whatever you got, just bring it all in.
Speaker 3: Because now I'm not checking booty holes. Sorry, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: So the colonel says, the way to fix that is to rotate the trustees daily. Well, I think then the trustees will probably come up with a system.
Speaker 3: They would they are always five steps.
Speaker 2: Ahead the always because they've got the time to figure it out.
Speaker 1: And also if they're rotating the trustees daily, eventually your time will come back and you can bring in Yeah, of course, of course these people are in prison for running game.
Speaker 3: Yeah on different levels, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean, Like you put all their minds together. It's a brilliant mind. So you know they got streets marts, Yeah, yes they do. So then he tells the story too about when an inbate got his They were on lockdown, so that we wondered this at the time. How did the inmate get into his yell? They were locked right, He had just asked the CEO to open Nate's door, and he went in, took his tablet, broke it, slid it under the door like nothing happened. Yeah, that was fucked up. Yeah. What was that guy's name?
Speaker 3: That's scared, I don't know.
Speaker 1: He was an MMA fat fighter and he goes and the whole pod to defend me was gonna shank. This guy was going to jump in because of me, and I had to I had to tell everybody, everybody, I'm going to write the grievance and if you follow a procedure, it will get handled. I'm trying to give an example. If you write the grievance. It'll get handled, but it wasn't. It wasn't handled, and the colonel explains that he's going to fix it. You know, people have when they write the grievance, they have to be respected. And he tells Nate, you've been an exemplary participant. You know, I really want to thank you for going to the extra mile. Blah da blah. Yeah, okay, Black Screen of Death Phase two is complete and all participants are now allowed to return home. So we see Johnny get home and hugging and kiss his wife and I'm talking to her. He says, I survived. It was amazing. You know, I want to thank everybody, you know whatever. Nate walks in and his wife's slash girlfriend unclear whoever it is, hugs him and he says, what I've learned is if I put my mind to something like can accomplishment, and I had an opportunity to say no and go ahead and leave, but I didn't. I pushed on. The whole project was bigger than myself.
Speaker 2: He stayed more happy when he was with Desmond than he did when he saw his girlfriend after one hundred and twenty days.
Speaker 1: I think it's so I think again, and we see it over and over and over his it'shot to be home and have space that you can walk around in. Yeah you know. Yeah, well we see that all the time online, especially their restaurants.
Speaker 3: Seen. Yeah, they're always.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know to order and then they just feel like weird being outside with too much space around him. Yeah. Yeah. Alan returns home and sees his wife and baby's very cute, and Alan says it's his behavior will change as a cop and make him want to be more professional and be the best person he can be. I do think Alan might have been from Texas, now that I'm thinking about it, I don't remember. I feel like he's like from a small town in Texas.
Speaker 3: Okay, Dickinson, it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't Dickson anyway. He says it makes him want to be more professional as a police officer and be the best person he can be. Okay, that's good. Andrew arrives home. He hugs his mom, he hugs his greasy haired dad. And the hair did not get it got like two percent better two percent. It wasn't as good as when he watched it and came in with this little sweater set. When he first got out Matt again thanks to Andrew and tells him he appreciates Andrew. And wow, they're showing the outside and they're in Utah. It's so pretty mountain.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful. Yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Once you get over Matt Scristia's hair, the background scenery is.
Speaker 3: Beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 1: Angela says, look, I found true love in a minute. I get access to a phone. The minute they let me out of this, like an hotel room, I'm gonna call her.
Speaker 2: I don't know what kind of tricks and shit Gabrielle was doing it, but she.
Speaker 3: Really worth the hell out of this girl.
Speaker 1: Colonel Idre says they're at the Fulton County Jail. They have over six hundred people working every day and with the exception of a very few, no one knew what they were doing with this project. But today he's going to reveal that sixty days in was there. So he's talking to the staff and he says, this summer we did a documentary and it's only ever been done once before in Clark County, Indiana, So I think that was season one and two, and then three and four is this? He says, we actually put undercover participants in this jail and the show is sixty days in, and I swear I saw some of those CEOs. Let's go back, like the Homer Simpson back was just like three, I'm gonna get fired today. And he says, we wanted to get the mental mindset of real inmates that you deal with. And we see like he's just got whiteboards behind him of all the problems that they've listed, and he says, we appreciate what the participants spit did. We're gonna, you know, talking with all of you. And they talked to the officers and you see one of them saying, like god, I feel like this is going to be positive and maybe the facility will get better. And don't I didn't do anything wrong. I did nothing. You have never do nothing right. And colonel Ier said that the issue really isn't like the issue is we got to make this place better, but we also need to figure out how to keep people out of here and keep people from coming back.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, okay, good luck, that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: But so the talking head Nate says, I went into the program with a negative feeling. I had resentment or bad feelings towards inmates and now I have a resentment towards the criminal justice system because going to jail is not fixing these people.
Speaker 2: No, because once you're in there, there's nothing. And if you want to try to no programs, no nothing.
Speaker 1: And you can sign up, but like what we saw with the follow trying to sign up to get a ged and stuff, and nobody follows through. Johnny says, my son is in year four of twelve of his sentence. So I did this for my son to understand what he's going through. I'll be interested on the tell all to see what Johnny Sun thought of this. You know he'll be able to tell us, right. Alan says, you know, I was always closed minded and I thought do the crime, do the time, But having gone through this, I can see that the punishment doesn't always fit the crime. True. Boochie says, you know, I grew up in the hood and I was surprised to find out I am not as gangster as I thought.
Speaker 2: Well, we all knew that. I don't know why it took you so got damn long to figure it out. I mean, here was that you. It was literally Steve Arkle and Stephan Arkell, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 1: Andrew says he always had low confidence in himself, but after this he will move forward in his life and start dating because after this he thinks he could handle going on a date.
Speaker 2: Food to which I think was part of the issue with his dad. I think his dad thought.
Speaker 3: He liked boys.
Speaker 1: Yes, he definitely did it and want to tough him enough. Yeah, I'm gonna just smack that gay right out. That's how it works.
Speaker 3: That's the way to do it.
Speaker 1: That's the way the way to do it. So Stephanie says, I have no regrets, and I know I was the best participant in the program. I know it. You don't have to tell me. I know I was the star. I know I was the best one. Again, Stephanie, you're not on Survivor.
Speaker 2: No, there's no wait, well wait till she meets Nate.
Speaker 1: That's the real star. That's that's the real winner right there. Yeah, that's right, Jacqueline goes. I missed my friends and my pink crew is what I call them. And I told the colonel a lot of things about the abuse and corruption, and I hope that the women that are still in there, I hope their stay ends up getting better. It won't but okay, Matt says, going in, I had expectations and hopes, and I wanted Andrew to become the man he wants to be, not the man I want him to be. I think it's important that Andrew find success on his terms and not mine.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe you know what, maybe this program was good for that. It wasn't good. He didn't go there for the reason he went there for. But if this brought him and his son closer together.
Speaker 1: Okay, that was worth all the But I think also it's cool, all of it, all of it. I think it's good to get to let go of his ego a little bit and be like, hey, maybe it wasn't about me, you know, yeah, because your son outshined you.
Speaker 3: Your son did well.
Speaker 1: You were over there living in total de lulu. Yes.
Speaker 2: I wonder what he thought when he watched the show. I wondered did he say, Man, I really was fucking losing my.
Speaker 3: Mind in there. It'll be fascinating, nothing's happening.
Speaker 1: It'll be exciting to see what he says. Angela says, yeah, I really wish I could have sayed the whole time. I mean, it does upset me that I got distracted.
Speaker 3: Look tragic.
Speaker 2: You went there for food and fucking that's all you went there for. You were not interested in doing any of the shit that you were required to do.
Speaker 1: You blew it. And you didn't just blow it for yourself, you blew.
Speaker 2: The whole damn program. I mean, she should have to pay them. I don't think they should pay her.
Speaker 1: But then she says, she goes what upset me is I got distracted, and I'm not going to hide it. I'm not gonna act like I'm perfect. I fucked up and made a mistake and now I have to live with it, and it just sucks that I gave up my identity. So she says, I fucked up and made a mistake and I have to live with it. So but does she hopefully she's gonna say, I'm sorry, I ruined it for all of you.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We saw the previews for the next episode, and I don't think she's gonna say it. I don't think she's gonna say it either, because she gets all mad because Alan's a cop. And then she tried to throw the whole race card. I don't know if you noticed that when he was It's like I go out every day and I fear for my life. She goes, oh, like, we don't fear the police.
Speaker 3: I'm not. My life isn't in danger.
Speaker 2: So I think she's she is one of those always a victim of something.
Speaker 1: It's too bad because we liked her so much at the beginning. I liked her so much. I thought her friend seemed fun. I thought she seemed interesting. I thought she's so. What we've learned here is that we're both a bad judge of character. Well, I think with every show I cover, I realized that I'm a bad Justice said yeah. And then we see some scenes from the tell All that I did not write down because I was just it was just like too quick. But to our episodes, guys, I can't believe. Then we're going to be back to some what's going to seem like just a full blown sitcom comedy compared to this. I loved Your and lock Up.
Speaker 3: Well we learned nothing.
Speaker 1: We learned nothing from Love after lock Up, nothing at all. Okay, now you told me you're going to be talking to Monique, Monique and Derek. Yes, we are ironing out the details after New Year's Eve, but it'll be in January. Fingers crossed, said she doesn't fucking do me like Sarah did. From matching me abroad. You saw she got engaged, so she got engaged. I thought she got engaged. Good for her. But I'm like, girl, you're watching all my stories, but you haven't gotten back to me.
Speaker 3: That's dobble.
Speaker 1: I hate that. But Monique Kimberly was very interested. If you're going to ask Monique her feelings when they used to show them in the car, you know, I am, I said, well, and Kimberly goes, but what was that? So well, he's a tiny person and she's too close to the steering will yes, she was.
Speaker 3: Kitties were driving the car.
Speaker 1: And I think that he had the seat probably pulled all the way back, so he looked further back than he was. And I said, either way, it was comedy. I said, She goes, yeah, is Kesha going to ask her about that? I go, No, that's so rude. She's not going to ask her. Then I was like, well maybe she will. Of course I'm going to ask her about that.
Speaker 3: Okay, how could I not?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna ask her how she feels or how or like why did it look like that or I'm gonna ask her both, Okay, all right, yeah, right, guys, I need.
Speaker 2: To know that shit was funny, you know how any means were created out of that? Like why does your boyfriend look like he was in a fucking booster seat the whole time?
Speaker 3: Like what is going on with that?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What? What? What happened?
Speaker 1: And we gotta and we gotta find out where Derek is. He's back in jail. I know he did go back. I think he is back in jail. Oh, speaking to people that have went to jail, Ziia, No, I know. They were in Florida at some like club event.
Speaker 2: They did like several different like little meet and greet kind of things like that, and shit just went left. I mean, we still don't know what weapons she pulled, who she pulled.
Speaker 3: It on the bitch has no bail.
Speaker 1: Really, it's a deadly weapon without intent to kill.
Speaker 3: Well, to me, if it's a deadly weapon and you pull it out, your intent is to kill, you know you do. I guess she was like what was going on?
Speaker 1: She show it to I have a gun, I have a knife, Like what did she do?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Of course, we saw black Karen on the on the on the TikTok live or whatever. It's like, whatever information y'all get, unless you get it from me, it's not true. We're like, careen, I come on now, she's like my son coming home to me. We're like, no, I will say this.
Speaker 2: I saw like just a glimpse of Troy and Zuria when they were at one of the events.
Speaker 1: H and she looked high as draftlessly sorry okay, and h and she had on this shade of red lipstick.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I sense trouble, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: It looked like she was doing so well. She was so great last season, so much better.
Speaker 3: She does good, she does good. Pregnant, she's not good, not pregnant. So it's the fact that she has no bill that's scary.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, if anybody knows any scoop about this, let us know, because we don't know anything. We just me no because there's nothing to do.
Speaker 3: But there's nothing.
Speaker 1: No, No.
Speaker 2: I've been like looking for updates, but it's still all the same. Now I may get on my phone right now and there's like, well.
Speaker 1: She's right right, this is just as of this recording. But anyway, guys, two more weeks until that comes back. And so you guys, if you want to hear more of Keisha and I. Over on the ten dollars level of Pink Shade Prime, we are covering Welcome to Plattfell. We just got done with season one. We just started season two and season two where it really kicks off. Yes, yeah, yes, and we're loving it. We're loving it.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: And this week I have my friend Mandy Slitzker on Thursday to do a end of your TLC wrap up just like I did. So sorry I said that wrong. End of year Bravo, Bravo. Yes, last week I did TLC wrap up with Kim. This week I'm doing Bravo wrap up with Mandy, so that'll be fine. I got to go and prepare myself for that episode because I'm like, what was the news? What's I mean? It's just always Bravo news, always, Bravo always always. It's hard to keep up with. But I tell you what I saw.
Speaker 2: The Salt Lake City reunion.
Speaker 3: Looks a yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw. I was like, what's happening? Nobody looks great?
Speaker 3: No one did.
Speaker 1: It was all ooh you guys. Also on the ten dollars level of Pink Shade Prime, on January second, you will have the recap that Keisha and I are going to do of the Cult of the Real Housewife. That's gonna come out in January second. Next week, it'll come out on the free feed, but it'll be on the paid feed this week. And I did also interview the director and the producer of that, and that is going to also be on the free feed. So guys, I've seen it. Keisha's going to watch it probably tonight or tomorrow. And it is really good, really well done. There's a ton of stuff that they didn't cover, and I asked the director why And I can tell you that on marykap So it's really good, nice okad. And you know you may walk away from it being Mary Cosby victim victim.
Speaker 3: There's nothing she can do to make me hater.
Speaker 1: Victim of Grandpa evil, Grandpa.
Speaker 3: M There's nothing she can do to make me hater.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well that's okay. Well we're going to be going into a different mindset then, okay. Keisha love you mean it, talk to you, to you too.