Speaker 1: Hey guys, hope you enjoy this upcoming show. Since deb is on vacation this week, I asked Michael to come on and share some of his intuitive experiences he's had in the last few years to help me answer a question is intuition contagious? Before we dive into his experiences, I also want to tell you about some things I'm offering this season for holiday gifts. If you're looking for a really unique present, check out my Rock your Numbers Report. Send me your birth date and I'll create a numerology report detailing your sole number, personality and life path number, along with information about your upcoming personal year number. Plus I match each of your numbers to a crystal that will best help you employ the positive aspects of your personal numerology. So in addition to the ten to twelve page report, you also receive four crystals that are specially picked out for you, along with descriptions of each crystal and how to best use them in your daily life. And if you order one of my signed books on my website, you'll get a bookmark fun sticks, and from now until Christmas, all book orders will also arrive with a free one ounce crystal clear spray. Okay, let's get the show started. Hello, and welcome to Psychic Teachers. I'm your host, Samantha fay Dev is on a much needed vacation, and so I have my beautiful, handsome host with me, Michael, to talk about a really intriguing question that I've been thinking about for a long time, especially since you and I have gotten to know each other in the early years. Is intuition contagious? So before we dive into that, can you catch psychic ability? We thought we would first just give you an update on our wedding and our honeymoon. And what a great job Dad did she eating?
Speaker 2: It was great. We went to meet with her a couple of weeks prior and I was confident then, and yeah.
Speaker 1: She had everything set and ready to go, and she was just a professional as always. Yes, I loved it when I first walked down the aisle and gave her a little kiss on the cheek at a hug and then she said, Okay, everybody phones away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. My brother got scared when.
Speaker 1: You could hear the teachers. So the wedding was great, and I've shared a couple of photos on my Instagram page. If you guys want to check those out. We're still waiting on some of the more professional ones that he did of me, you and Deb, so I'll put those when the photographer gets back to us. But I was so overwhelmed by the emotion of just having you there, having Deb officiate, having our children there, and they all gave such beautiful speeches.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is just.
Speaker 1: All our friends and family. I couldn't best for a better day.
Speaker 2: It was great. It was It was perfect. The weather didn't cooperate as well as we would so, but yeah, it was great seeing everybody. People came in from out of town. It was a really great time to be with everyone, It really was.
Speaker 1: And then we went on a fantastic honeymoon. We went to Greece and Italy and France and Spain and we got to see all sort of wonderful things.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was great.
Speaker 1: I especially loved going to the island of Delos off of Mikinos, that four thousand year old island.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was my favorite as well as far as tour goes and informational.
Speaker 1: But I have to tell everybody our room story because listeners know how much I've been dying to see the Vatican and you worked so hard to slan the perfect day for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was everything. And I was excited for you as well, because I know you really I mean, I want to go with the Vatican also, but I was really looking forward to seeing you enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So he signed us up for this really small excursions. So it was just us and two other couples, and so I'm thinking it's going to be like Disney Skip the Line Fast Passed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it kind of was. When we went to the Pantheon and the Trubby Fountain and we had a lovely lunch, and then we get to the Vatican and it was like New York City Times Square New Year's e.
Speaker 2: It reminded me of like a refugee camp inundated with people trying to get over the wall. Yeah, that's what it was like, but a little bit more organized. Yeah, it was. It was. It was insane.
Speaker 1: It was so so crowded. It was the Jewbilee year, and King Charles and Queen Cambella had been there the day before. The Vatican had canceled everyone's tickets. They just emptied out the whole place for the King and Queen, so all those people from the day before were also in our line, so it was it was beautiful. It was a lot. It was amazing, but the lines and the waiting and all of that was overwhelming. And at the end, when we finished with the Sistine Chapel, our guy told us, I'm so sorry we don't have time to go to Saint Peter's. And I was devastated.
Speaker 2: He's seen a look on her face.
Speaker 1: But fine, we had to, you know, we had to keep going. So we get back and we overhear these four ladies who really could have just come off of an audition for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, right like just yeah, like very sweet, but I don't think they were like tried in true Catholics, right like Noah. So they're gibber jabbering and talking away about their day in Rome, and one of them goes, but it was so great that we got to see the Pope bless those children and Saint Peter's and I was like, do.
Speaker 2: You want to see pictures?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, was staring at me the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was just like, are you kidding me? The Pope was right there when I was there, and we missed it. Everything else was perfect.
Speaker 2: I mean my favorite poet The big Old tubs, the big old tubs.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they have these huge marble tubs. They were like the Emperor's tubs. Wasn't one of them one of the Pope's tubs?
Speaker 2: They said. It was like either the Pope's tubs or the Roman emperors. Each one of them, I guess, had commissioned a different tub. And when you say tub, it was big enough to fit a family of.
Speaker 1: Seven, easily, huge, huge marble tubs. And all I could think about were the servants who had to fill that with John after John after jug warm water. But anyway, that was fantastic. I loved our lunch in Tuscany. That was beautiful. And I think we loved France and Spain even more.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, location wise, those were definitely my favorite. South of France was beautiful. We went going in saying, okay, which one of these places will we go back to and spend four or five days a week? Even in south of France. Monico Monte Carlo, of course, would be one of those. Yeah, yeah, would be the one. Mayorca, Spain was probably a close second. And the mountain side, the mountains of Majorca, the beaches were beautiful and erequency. They were beaches, but the mountains were incredible.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. So again, I posted some photos of the Vatican and our trip to Dlos on my Instagram, so you guys can see it there. Okay, so now we're back home and we're going to get back to our main topic today, which is can you catch intuitive ability the same way you catch a cold. Well research says there actually might be something to this. There is a well documented phenomenon that suggests our interstates are far more connected than we realize, and this is called emotional contagion and social contagion. So emotional condation refers to that spontaneous spread of emotions and behaviors from one person to another. And this happens because we unconsciously or automatically mimic the emotion expressions like smiles or frowns of those around us, and this mimicry can actually trigger the corresponding emotion in our own brains. So think about like how quickly stress or calm can spread through a room, or how someone can just make you feel better with a calming presence or voice. And then there's something called social contagion, and this is the spontaneous spread of behavior's, emotions, or even ideas through a group or network. Studies have found that things like happiness and even generosity can spread through social networks. I've seen this in a positive way and a negative way, like haven't you ever worked with a group of people who are just super negative where they don't want to do a lot of work or come together? That spreads through the whole office. And then I've also worked with people who were like super gango and excited, and then that spreads through. So how does this relate to intuition. Well, intuition schrevily relies on our feality to quickly and accurately decode nonverbal behavior like body language, tone, subtle facial cues. And since emotional contagion is all about mimicry and feeling others emotional states, a highly intuitive person is likely more attentive and sensitive to these social emotional cues, making the people around them more susceptible to catching them. So, when you are deeply attuned to another person's emotional state, you are, in a sense, getting a real time embodied download of their internal world. If their intuition or insight is firing, that emotional cognitive shitt could be part of what you are catching through the mechanisms of social and emotional contagion. You are basically syncing up our automatic, gut driven responses ripple through our social web. You're intuitive, Yes, you're silent knowing. They don't stop with you. They reach out under the radar, inviting others to join that frequency. And this is good news in more ways than just becoming more psychically sensitive. Research also shows that when people act from these intuitive responses, they often choose cooperation and trust and show a huge spike and generosity. So that means it's a very good thing to be around an intuitive person. So the reason why I wanted to bring you on, Michael, to discuss this is because when we first met, you said you were a little bit open to this psychic world I was living in, but you were not psychic great, and since we have been together, you've had a lot of psychic experiences that I wanted you to share with listeners. And that's what's led me to wonder were you always intuitive, which I think you were, because I think everyone is, and you just learned to push it down or ignore it ated and maybe being with someone like me and seeing the positive aspects of being intuitive rubbed off on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. Going back to your two examples, emotional contagion and social contagent, I think they're both valid options for me personally. I think social contagion would be really difficult for me to come to grips with any kind of intuitive feelings because I would be aware of me being in a situation where I would feel like I was just mimicking and being in that group. Right. The emotional contagent, I definitely think, is where I guess the category that I fall into, because I think, again, like you said, everybody has a little intuition, some more than others, even though they're not really aware of it. I think maybe the professions that we go into have always said I can read people very very well in situations, very very well, went into the police department.
Speaker 1: I think you subconsciously used that intuition in your obviously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think everybody does. That's good at it. But I think again, everybody is intuitive, but I think there's different things and reasons why people would push them down, and it could be unconscious reasons, right, or emotional trauma or what have you. But like I said myself, the emotional part of it is huge, because I told you numerous times. You know, when I moved to Wilmington, I just felt just a calming rush. And you are the reason, or we are the reason that I am, and I know that, there's no doubt in my mind. It's interesting because that's when.
Speaker 1: You had your first Oh yeah, all right, so let's tell people about that because shortly before.
Speaker 2: We met we haven't even met.
Speaker 1: No, I hadn't even met, but you had a psychic dream that I feel led the groundwork for us to meet in a way, because then when I told you what I did and about my first book, you weren't. So I don't know put off or shocks by that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I never never know.
Speaker 1: You would have been anywhere.
Speaker 2: No, not at all. The way No, I've said it before, the way you present everything you're not. You know, you're not floating in the living room and you'rening around hanging upside down and meditating all day as I walk by you. So it's you know, it's almost an afterthought. But you also present it in a very scientific way, which is what I need. I need facts. I need a line from start to finish to get me to the endpoint.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think most people do, all right, So tell us about this experience.
Speaker 2: So again, it was a few months before we met maybe, so just a little context of backstory. So I'd have a very good friend growing up, pretty much spent all day junior high and high school, college, spent time together. Then that person moved away to another state, and we kept in touch periodically every couple of months, and then as the decades, you know, years had gone by, it would be one phone call, one text message, one phone call a year, sometimes every two years. And I had just actually seen this person. They had come back probably about a year and a half prior, and that was the last time that I kind of spoke to them. So I was which normally happens to me. It's that I'll wake up and I'll lay there and go back to sleep, and that's kind of when these things have happened. So I'm sitting there and I'm having to dream about this person. And I wake up and I said to myself, I said, why why am I dreaming about this person? Like I haven't spoken to them in over a year and a half. So I got up and I was getting ready to go to the gym, and I got a phone call and it was the spouse of my friend letting me know that he had passed the night before. And I was just floored, and you know, obviously I was upset and everything like that, but to just have it. I almost wanted to blurt it out to this person and say, you know, but I was trying not to be inappropriate because it was devastating news. But yeah, that was the first.
Speaker 1: Do you think he was coming by to say goodbye to I?
Speaker 2: Guess is what?
Speaker 1: You you know?
Speaker 2: If yeah, the dream wasn't about that, It was just about nothing. If I remember, he was just there and a big part of the dream, So yeah, I would say that's probably it. Freaking out of it, But yeah, that was That was the first experience.
Speaker 1: That's pretty amazing, And I think it's just another something. Dev and I often say on this show that when souls are transitioning, they will visit their friends and loved ones. It's like a quick little goodbye, almost like how you might text your brother before you go on a trip. You know, you might pop into their dream to say goodbye, I love you. You meant a lot to me, so you told me about that, I think on our first date, or when I.
Speaker 2: Told you trying to show you cool.
Speaker 1: I think it was right when I told you what I did for a living, you shared that dream as a way to say, I get it. You know I'm open to that type of stuff. Yes, as well, and you would ask me questions about it from time to time. But then about six months into us dating, you started telling me that when you would late in bed at night trying to fall asleep, will you tell everyone?
Speaker 2: So you had started teaching me about the chakras and all that. I've always found it odd that when I closed my eyes and I'm just laying there, and I guess you would call it meditating trying to go to sleep, it was almost like I could see the room, like I could see where. I knew where everything was, but I saw it what my eyes closed, if that makes sense. And then once we were together and I fell in love with you, I was able when I close my eyes now it's almost like that room has opened up and it's just vast, and I started just seeing pictures and as I'm falling asleep, and it was really Sometimes it was comforting, sometimes it wasn't. And I was still relatively conscious while this was happening, so I was saying to myself, a right, making this stuff up in my head literally, but yeah, I enjoy it. It helps me relax, and I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: It's kind of a magical feeling when you just follow those images.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, and that's the thing. I would have to follow them with my eyes and not it wasn't just right in front. I would have to follow as it was. They were kind of transitioning, which I thought.
Speaker 1: Was interesting, and that, to me, is such a sign of the third eye opening. When you're able to see those pictures and those colors and get that, it's almost like you're falling through that dream space.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The colors started probably a few months ago. And I remember you telling me a while back that I forgot what color he said.
Speaker 1: Blue, purpling, darkly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it just it opened up like right away, and it was just color, a bunch of colors, a lot of purples and blues and everything was there and I was like, Mop, this is pretty cool. But yeah, that probably started about six months ago, so very very good sign.
Speaker 1: And if you guys want to increase that, you just lay in bed on your back and you close your eyes, and with your eyes closed, you look up into the center of your forehead. And a lot of people say it also helps if you can keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth and then just follow the colors, and it's a great way to fall asleep and also primes the subconscious to have more interactive soul travel dreams. I want to talk about the chakras real quick, because I did a chakra clearing balancing on you, and I know it was helpful to you, but it was so intriguing to me because I've done chakra balancings and cleansings on people and friends and clients for twenty years now and I love being able to do it, and I will often if I have my hands on someone's chakra or over that energy center, I will often see images, or get an intuitive insight, or hear a song. But it's usually snippets on maybe three or four of the chakras. When I did your chakra session, I saw images from your life in every single chakra, almost like sometimes it was like a little movie screen playing out in front of me, and I could feel your whole team there and they were trying so hard to show you all the beautiful things that God had put in your path to lead you in different directions. It was one of the most mystical experiences I personally had because usually when I'm doing that, I'm in a giving mode, you know what I mean, Like I'm giving and sharing energy or holding space for energy. I'm not really a part of it. It's not about me. But with you, it was like I was a part of the significant events in your upbringing. It was just really, really profound. And my favorite was your heart chakra because it was just filled with all these people who have and do love you. That was just it was just a beautiful thing. It's just a good reminder that the practitioner is always learning and growing too, because I know, well, hold on. I don't recommend that. I do think when you're doing psychic intuitive energy work on someone, I think it is key to get yourself out of the way because we are just a conduit. I always tell my students when you're doing any of this work, you are a straw. The energy is coming through you, not from you. But I think because we're so connected, I couldn't get out of the way, so it'd be interesting to hear from other energy healers who have done this type of work on their partner. If it's that same type of connection, that's interesting. Do you want to talk about some of your other intuitive dreams?
Speaker 2: Sure? A similar experience lifelong friend, so back to we would make fun of him, and he was on a TV show and we just made fun of him consistently for it to the point where the song was the theme was his ring tone on my cell phone. So similar situation. I was at Little Twilight Sleep Night I'll call it or whatever, and I started I heard the song. I heard the song, and I woke up. And I woke up and the first thing I did was I looked at the phone to see what time it was, and on my phone was I don't know, maybe thirty forty missed text messages and missed phone calls from the night before, and he had passed tragically in the evening. So it was starting to feel like the Harbyger of sorrow because all this bad stuff keeps happening when I have dreams. And to go back to the emotional part for me, I feel like I've shut everything down because it's just freaking me out that everything I think of is just negative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's so important, and that's one of the reasons I wanted us to get to this part of opening up to your intuition. This is the moment where you are now where ninety five percent of people shut it down because it's the negative stuff that is coming through. But negative is a very relative term. First of all, right, Like I would look at those two dream experiences. They they're negative in the fact that what followed was learning that two people you loved and cared for deeply were now on the other side. But they're positive in that that is such an evidence that love goes on. You know that death cannot end that love, and so I think those are actually positive experiences if you choose to frame it that way. When I one hundred years from now it's my turn to cross that rainbow bridge, my first thoughts are going to be my children, you, my sisters. Oh, I hope I have time to think of other friends that I want. But the fact that your friend, in that moment of transitioning, you were one of the people he energetically reached out to, what a gift. So I think it's a positive thing. But the other aspect with opening up to your intuition is that negative energy is very dense. It's very thick, it's very heavy. Think about being around a negative person, you feel heavy, your shoulders kind of slag, You're like, oh, here we go again. And then think about being around a positive person, you sit up straight, or your shoulders relax. You feel lighter than its other because they're so light. So negative energy has a density, almost like a physicality to it. So it's super super easy for beginner intuitives to pick up on that negative energy. Whereas if you want to use your intuition to pick up on more positive things, you have to work really hard to lift and raise your vibrations and keep them light.
Speaker 2: That's hard.
Speaker 1: That's hard when you're dealing with work and family and bills to pay and negative crap on the news. You have to really really work at keeping your energy lifted on an emotional level, but also on a spiritual level, because if you really do want to get only positive messages, which I don't think is necessarily possible, but if you want to get more positive, also have to do the spiritual, energetic work of cleansing your chakras and listening to certain music and cleaning out and smudging your home like those types of things as well, which I don't know that you're all down with that, but that's okay smudging. I don't love cleaning the air filters because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, no, I do appreciate those experiences. I do. It's just been you know, we just spoke of it that I just told Samantha about something that I've been wholly in for you know, a while. It was just an experience, very vivid, emotional fear thought, yeah, fear thought, Yeah, I guess, but it just came out of nowhere and while I was awake, and I just really have been struggling with it and not even wanting to talk about it, to not even put it out right in the world. Yeah, So I can see why, you know, I've been pushing things away, and it saddens me because I do feel lighter when I'm open. I mean good news. I did have a dream about one of my old sergeants the other night, and I woke up and I was like, why what was I dreaming about on him? And I was like, oh no, did I kill him? But luckily I have a group chat with all of my former associates and police officers, and one of them the next day posted a picture I guess who I saw And I ran into at some event and it was this sergeant like, goodies.
Speaker 1: Awif all right, you didn kill him, tell us about the other dream you had that was kind of negative, but I had a positive.
Speaker 2: Positive spin outcome. So again I had a dream and it was an old associated line that I hadn't spoken to.
Speaker 1: In twenty years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at least at least and he moved out of New York. People talked to him periodically, but he's not one that's very you know, social and reaching out to people. The bottom line is I had a dream that he was sick, and I woke up the next day and got on the group chat. One of the main guys he's like the glue and he's still kind of involved and what have you. So I know he talks to this former officer and I reached out to him and I said, hey, is so it's okay? I said why And I told him, I said, well, it's just sound a little weird. And I told him. He was like, no, I get it. He goes, yeah, he just found out that he has cancer and he has to go back and forth to New York to get treatment. So I was like, wow, that's crazy. You had mentioned that I should reach out to him and just let him know that he's being cared for and looked after. So I sent him a text because I didn't really know. I was like, hey, we're weird here, and.
Speaker 1: Did you say, like, had this dream?
Speaker 2: I did. I mean, I'm just gonna go out and I haven't spoken to you in thirty years. Don't worry about it. You have to, like everybody's looking forward to looking after you. You're gonna be okay. So I sent him a text and he called me and he was kind of like, you know, but he called and I said, listen, I just, you know, want to let you know that I just it was just odd that I had this thing. And he said yeah, yeah, you know, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know that whole but you never know the ripple effect that that might have got. Even if he couldn't admit.
Speaker 2: It, you know, he didn't really talk about it that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hard to talk about sure. So I think it's great that you did that. I think it's brave that you acted on that, you know, because these are a bunch of tough guys who don't actually talk about this stuff. And the first friend you reached out, didn't he say something like, yeah, I hind dream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it happens to me. It's happened to me few times. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I thought that was really really cool that he said that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's you know, you know, military, police department, all that other stuff. Yeah, thirty years in both of them, but yeah, it was odd to get him to respond like that said. Yeah, he goes, it's not weird. I've had that happen to me too. I was like, okay, so there you go.
Speaker 1: And then earlier this fall, I thought we had a really fascinating shared experience. So I had I had woken up really early one morning and I just had this feeling that I needed to meditate, and so I did. And when I was meditating, I like to just kind of lay there and see what I need to do, either just marinate in the silence or maybe do a chakra clearing or whatever. But it's different each time. And this time I felt really really strongly that I had to do a cord cutting meditation, and I thought, well, that's interesting. Who do I have to cut chords? With and so I instantly saw this person who's been putting a little bit of negative energy towards me and you, and I was like, oh okay. And so normally you guys have heard dev and I talk about cord cutting for years on the show. Usually I will ask to see where the cord is, what chakra it's in, and it's usually like a rope or a cable or a bungee cord. This time, when I asked to see the cord, it was not a cord. It was tiny, thin, pliable, thorny branches that were going through my entire body. They were all connected at the chakras, but they were everywhere, and so I of course called an archangel, Michael and asked him to help me pull all of these thorny branches out. And it took a long time. And there's a part of me that's like, Okay, I'm just going to go with this image that I'm making up in my head, and another part of me was like, this is this feels very real. It felt very this really real. So I finished that, I go to my yoga class. I come back and I say, hey, good morning to you, and you said I had the strangest dream last night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I don't usually remember dreams, just that I had them and kind of what they were about, unless they were these significant ones that I explained earlier, and this one I remembered. And when I got up, I said, I just gotta have to tell Samantha bad because I gotta get out because if I don't, I may forget about it. So, knowing nothing of cord cutting or anything that Samantha just explained, I said to her, I said, yeah, I had this really weird dream last night that I was almost like a magician pulling the ribbons consistently, and I was pulling a string of thorns out of my mouth and I just kept coming and coming in. It was like those almost like dead leaves crumply and they would just come and just crumble as I was pulling them out. And I almost wanted to say, what does that mean? Like I could figure it out, but I wanted to tell you because I wanted you to know that I had that dream and to kind of help me, you know, figure out where that came from.
Speaker 1: And I freaked out because I had gotten up so early and you had that dream like the same time. I'm doing this courtesiding meditation you were probably having that day, and I thought, what are the odd of that?
Speaker 2: Get my head?
Speaker 1: I know, right, no, but I think it was like an.
Speaker 2: Actual I didn't even think of that that it was. I figured it was that we both had them that night, but I didn't realize it probably was around the same time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Wow, isn't that wild? Yeah, and I think it was. I'd like to think it was our guides being like, hey, you guys have to get this negative energy that's being projected towards you out of your system, and here's how you do it. So I thought that was really interesting and another example of how that intuitive energy is almost like a contesion, as we were saying at the beginning of the show crazy. So that's just another reminder that everyone should be doing at least monthly cord cutting meditations, because you never know who's sending you bad energy. You just never know. All Right, let's take a very quick break, and when we come back, we'll talk a little bit more about how doing into your intuition can really enhance your day to day life.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Hey, y'all, I'm so excited to offer so many opportunities for us to connect and services that will make your holiday shopping and your wish list a breeze. Here's a short list of what I've got coming up. Registration is open now for the Crafting the Wheel of the Year at Eule workshop. I'll discuss history and tradition and Claia teaches you new craft ideas. Registration is all also open now for my Unlocking the Mysteries of Terau three session course in January. Folks are already registering, so don't miss out. There's an afternoon and an evening section available again, this one is taught on Zoom. Don't miss my annual holiday sale for my Animal Guide's Reports and my Numerology Reports. The sale begins November twenty fourth for a limited time only. My new book, Crafting the Wheel of the Year, co authored with Claire Gelder, will be available on my website for the holidays for a very limited time beginning in November.
Speaker 2: Later.
Speaker 3: If you order directly for me a mule cross stitch pattern and a bell the reindeer crochet pattern will be emailed to you when your orderships. So you can see all of this on my website at deboen dot com. I so hope you'll join me for some of these great events. Happy holidays everyone.
Speaker 1: Okay, welcome back. So Michael, how do you feel talking about some of these intuition experiences because I think guys have a different stigma on them often.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly talking to you today makes me feel a lot better, even before we started with what I was mentioning for about how I've been kind of pushing things down, not pushing things down, but freaked out and just I know that's been a negative and I've been blocking things not as open as I have been. It makes me confident. I feel like I don't second guess decisions, which I never really did in the beginning, but I would put a lot of thought into things, and I'm being spontaneous. I'm very confident in the decisions that I make, knowing that everything I've done up to this point in my life has led me to this point been doing something right. And it makes me happy that I have taken everything that I've experienced in my life and not really questioned it, learned from it. But yeah, it makes me confident in relationships that I'm in with people and just the decisions of the life. The day to day stuff that I make.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does make it easier when you have that intuitive knowing. I think it makes it to me. Embracing my intuition just makes life as a whole so much more meaningful because I really do feel and sense the connection between and among everything and everyone, and that just makes me see the magic and just a leaf falling from a tree or does the littlest things. And I absolutely do love and appreciate that. I understand your fear and hesitancy one hundred percent because it is hard when you get information or insight about something frightening that could possibly be coming up. And I always wonder do we get those hits because we're supposed to do something to prevent it, or do we get those hits because time is not relevant. It's all happening now and those of us who are a little bit more intuitive can just peek into the future. This is how I describe it. It's like we're all on a highway, okay, and someone who's completely shut off to their intuition is like in a little Mini Cooper or a Prius, and someone who's like kind of open and maybe not they don't know, they're like in an suv. But people who are fully open and turned on and tuned into their intuition, they're driving a huge semi truck, meaning we can see a little bit further down the road.
Speaker 2: Does that Yeah, that's a great metaphor. And also to expand on that, what I was thinking while you were talking was is me or another reason why we're given the information or people are given the information is that we have the ability to handle it, and we have the ability to be prepared or prepare ourselves for everybody else, our children or what have you. And you send my truck with the big cab in the back, having all that space to fill with that information. That's the way I've always looked at anything in my life that did things happened bad good because I was able to handle them and somebody felt that I was able to handle them.
Speaker 1: But I also think when we're given that information, whether it's because we're peeking into the future or because we may be able to do something to prevent it, which is really rare. Usually, Yeah, it's just given.
Speaker 2: Me a feeling I've done. I've never thought that.
Speaker 1: But I always am told when I meditate about it that one of the reasons we get it is because we can send prayers and blessings to that situation in advance of it happening, and we can send prayers and blessings and positive energy to the person that we might be intuitively thinking about. And I do think that's important, but really, really do. I think that helps tremendously. But I understand why all of that can be a little bit scary and almost like a burden. You know, I told you before we were recording last week, I got a message from a friend's loved one in spirit about something positive coming up anytime I meditated and he would come around. I didn't get a specific it was just a birthday celebration, and I didn't do anything with it because I know this friend and I know she doesn't have a birthday coming up. And then I'm scrolling through social media and what away see her child just had a birthday, and I was like, damn it, why didn't I pass that message on? And then this morning, when I was meditating, I got a not so good message about someone who might be needing some help coming up in the next couple of months, And you know, obviously not going to share that because I think it's really important that we are good stewards of the intuitive information that we receive, and if it's negative or it's going to cause fear or anxiety, I do think we need to hold it and use that energy and that information to just send that individual prayer. But that is the tricky thing about being an intuitive is there's a lot of morals and ethics that go along with it. And I wanted to talk about something else that I know Denise and I have talked about on our podcast En Latent and Past. I'm not sure that we've talked about it here, but it's called the mediumship battery, and it's the idea that medium, psychics, and spiritual workers can draw, exchange, or amplify energy through their interactions with each other and with spirit in a way that's reminiscent of a battery being charged in dist charged for example, in readings. The medium is considered a conduit of energy, and it's often described as being almost like an etheric vehicle that acts like a reserve of energy. I first read about this in Sylvan Muldoon's book called The Projection of the Astral Body, and the very first time he was able to spontaneously astral project his consciousness was when he was staying in a home that was serving as a boarding house for mediums, and so he always wondered if he was able to leave his body that way and walk around the house in his spirit form because of the energy of all the mediums in that home and what I've gone to see other really really well known, fabulous mediums do presentations. They've often said that they will ask one or two medium friends to sit in the audience because that energy serves to give them a little bit of oomph, because it does take a lot of energy, you know, to do mediumship in particular, and so anyway that coupled with your experiences has just made me really start to wonder if it is a little bit contagious or is it just energy energy exchanging between people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good analogy, the energy exchange with the two people. It would be beneficial for everybody to have that additional energy, because I think it will feed off of it and help enhance amplify your.
Speaker 1: Own I wonder if it's like you're so into sports, you know how they say teams win more often when they're playing from their home field or court.
Speaker 2: I don't see that with my team so now.
Speaker 1: Or right, maybe not your teams. But it's a thing, isn't it because their fans are there cheering them on, and they think that the energy of that kind of supers the athlete. Andy sure, I mean I wonder if it's like that with this work as well.
Speaker 2: Maybe they should well a letter and they should start hiring psychics assitance.
Speaker 1: Then, okay, should I put a call out to our listeners to pray for the Raiders and.
Speaker 2: The Raiders, the Mets, the Knicks and the Islanders. The Islanders, Yes, all psychics, please buy tickets ago sit in the front row, see if you can get on the bedge okay.
Speaker 1: And then lastly, I just want to share this quote from doctor David Hamilton. It's in an article he wrote called Three Paths to Intuition. He says, the body of scientific evidence suggests that we are connected through some level of our minds. Researchers at Bastia University in Seattle worked with emotionally bonded couples. Couples who shared a strong emotional bond. One was placed inside an MRI scanner while the other was in a separate room. When the one in the room was startled with a visual stimulus that MRI picked up a flash in the visual cortex of the partner in the scanner. Isn't that that's so fascinating? They could feel it because they were connected. Similar experiments with EEG have suggested that the interconnectedness is stronger between people who share a strong emotional bond, which correlates with a lot of people's personal experience. Many people feel connected to loved ones no matter how far apart they are, and would agree that they get a sense when something is wrong. This kind of thing is even apparent with animals and Rupert Sheldrake's book Dogs That Know when their owners are coming home, he describes experiments where he had sent a text to a dog owner asking them to right now, in that moment, make the decision to leave the office and head home. And at that instant that they made their decision, a video camera set up in the home showed the dog becoming excited and moving to the window. It's not adorable. And I think all of us who have for like in family members, we've all experienced that, oh where the dog or the cat, Well, my cat doesn't know. She might know, she just doesn't care. But My dog would always know when I was coming home, and that was amazing to me. I mean, sometimes my kids would text it and they would be like, Lily is pacing in front of the dining room window. Are you on your way home? And I'd be like, yep, tell Lily, I'm coming home. So I think all of that just shows how it's not so much that intuition is contagious. It's that energy is contagious, you know. And we are constantly sharing vast volumes of unseen to us, invisible information that is passing between our souls, our minds on this psychic, energetic internet web. And I think it's really important for us to be aware of that, because as wondrous as it is to think about sharing positive energy, just think about the negative energy that so many of us unwittingly share.
Speaker 2: Well. Yeah, and I was thinking, like everybody probably experiences those things, negative and positive. But if you're not open or even aware or even thinking of it or trying to open yourself up to it, you're just not gonna know, and it's not even gonna be a thought in your mind, like you may just want day walk and go. I just have this heavy feeling about me today, Well, you just keep going and then it goes away and not even thinking that it could be something. And then something may happen a day later that day and you don't even irrelate that, but you're together because you're not thinking about it. And I think that's where I see a difference in myself.
Speaker 1: Well, I love the idea of normalizing intuition for everyone, especially I just I really do. I've said it before. I think so many men in particular have this notion that they can't be intuitive.
Speaker 2: Well, it also is a stigma to be emotional and opened emotionally, and I think that's what ultimately needs to happen, whether or not you're you know, psychic or not. But just be open to everything around you, yeah, you know, and and all the emotion that's around you, like you said, just a leaf falling from you know. And I've been luckily and blessed that I've I love, I see the joy and the beauty and everything that I do during the day and hear and see, and it's just an open to all of that emotion. And you know that they told you an times that's because of you, and I do appreciate that. And I always will, but yeah, just being open to life, yeah yeah, and being open to emotions. I think everything would be fine. I think would have a great society.
Speaker 1: I did too. I do think that's changing with the younger generation, so I do, and I hope I'm right about that. But I don't see those same type of projections being put onto. You know, men should be and women should be feminine in kind. That's breaking down, I think so, which is a good thing for every reason. But I do think that one of the good outputs of that is that more people will feel that it's okay to be intuitive because something that deb and I have tried really hard to stress on this show. Being intuitive isn't like, oh, I'm going to be psychic and start doing readings. Being intuitive is just being tuned into all of the unspoken stuff going around you. And if you're not tuned into that, you're missing ninety percent of the conversation that's going on in any given women, any given time, you have to use your intuition to choose your job, to choose your partner. You should rely on your intuition to make decisions about what how you're going to live in or should you take that promotion, or try for this different job, all of those things. Your intuition is going to help you with that. But it's also I think what I love most about it is it's helped me trust myself and, like you said before, being more confident in decisions because I know when I get an off feeling about someone, I know now to trust that and not to I used to ignore it and be like, oh, but they're smiling all the time, and they're saying all these lovely things, And now I know to just listen to what my intuition is telling me, and that has been absolutely helpful. And then there's the daily stuff like the story I told a thousand times on this show, but it was the first time that happened to me when I was opening up to my intuition. I had to go to the DMV and I had all my stuff, my birth certificate, all of that, and I kept getting this little message to bring my checkbook, and I was like, oh, for God's sakes, who doesn't take a credit card? And so I wait in line. I remember I had a three hundred and eighty page book with me. I read the entire book and waited all day. I get up and she says, Okay, that'll be such and such dollars. We take cash or check. And I didn't have cash, and I didn't have a check. I didn't a check. And I thought, okay, I'm always going to listen to that. And then you were telling me you had a daily psychic hit like that the other day with the grocery store.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, you had this.
Speaker 1: Well, i'll just tell it real quickly. You had this little thing that you loved that the store has once in a blue moon, and you woke up one morning and you really wanted that.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't even tell even that I wanted, and I just knew that they had it. You knew that they had it going there, and I was going to go get.
Speaker 1: It today and they had it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See that's just a great thing about the dailiness of our intuition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, do you want to sit inside a closed off, boxed room or do you want to sit in a field, blue skies and sunlight and yeah everything, just a.
Speaker 1: Strong, supportive mountain behind you at a beautiful open sea in front of you. That's a great metaphor image of what in open through it ie looks like. Well, thank you so much for coming on the show, and thank you guys for tuning in. If you've had a psychic experience that made you think this was contagious, or you were catching you for someone, or if you've had an emotional connection like some of the things we've shared, would love to hear your stories. You can always email us Psychic Teachers at gmail dot com. If you enjoy the show, hit that share button and send it to a friend, or take a minute to leave a five star review on Apple, Spotify or wherever you listen. It really does help our show. In the meantime, have a great week filled with your own daily psychic hits. Remember, as always, to be the light for yourself and others. Thank you for listening to Psychic Teachers, your podcast for seekers, light workers, mystics, and magical thinkers. If you like the show, please tell a friend or leave us a review wherever you listen to your podcast. For more information, check out our Facebook page Psychic Teachers or our websites Samantha Fay dot com and deb Bowen dot com. Thanks for listening and have a great week.