Speaker 1: Welcome to the snarts Egg.
Speaker 2: You're about to teach.
Speaker 1: Your name's glazed by the great Chris Ray.
Speaker 2: Guys Derek black Man and Tom Sway.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some ship. Sit back and prepare for some lady, glady, Oh god, what is that? Oh? Good for guy?
Speaker 2: It's one of his sound bites. It's one of the sound drops.
Speaker 1: Foreign guys.
Speaker 2: Foreign man in a foreign land. Where's your big money for? He's a triny He's from Trinidad.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Foreign? Oh he is literally foreign.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he's a foreign He lived he lived here for he lived here for his he went to college.
Speaker 1: He went to college here, he was here before that.
Speaker 3: He like, you know, he went to colleg Okay, but I think he might have been born here something like one of something.
Speaker 1: I don't care about. No foreigners. Welcome to the snark Tang Podcast. Is me, I don't care. Who gives a ship?
Speaker 2: You sound like a family that he stayed with while he's in college. Bro, His grandma likes, like, uh, what were these walnuts?
Speaker 1: Or what? What?
Speaker 2: What're some kind of nuts.
Speaker 3: They were called. I know what they're called.
Speaker 2: They're called like hard artes.
Speaker 1: Right, I've never heard this that reminds me of something, do you guys I did I maybe we talked about this other podcast. Maybe I forgot about this. But do you guys remember coach red Pill? Yeah? That didn't he die? He died in a Ukraine in prison. Yeah, I saw the saw rated him. Yeah, I saw it today. For some reason came up like it came up on my feet. Was it was like, uh, you're lying. No, you guys are lying right now, even a little. Why woul Ukraine in prison?
Speaker 2: I don't know because he was like a Russian propagandist living in Ukraine.
Speaker 1: What type of war was going on? But dude, like, I can't Maybe I'm sure, maybe we brought up I'm sure. Maybe we brought this up in the past and I just forgot about it.
Speaker 4: But like I saw again today and I just got flashback because I was like, I remember this guy made a video but me and Lazy a long time ago, mm and hating and it was just so fucking funny.
Speaker 1: He was yeah, yeah, yeah, I can't remember what he said. I know he caught wind of that. Well. I remember the time being like, what the fun because I remember he was he had all these different camera angles and ship.
Speaker 2: Yes, switching camerangles like he was important or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I just remember being like, why is this? What the fuck is this guy's problem?
Speaker 3: I can't I really think back at that. I think back at like like that era of time and the fact that you guys were like people's news was insane. Like this ship that was going on in that like twenty seventeen, particularly wild ship was going on weird, like you were. You guys are so unimportant, Yeah you are.
Speaker 1: So that's what That's what it's That's what I was saying.
Speaker 2: But that's why I missed that era, because that entire arc was unimportant stuff. I missed that when it was just dumb bullshit. It was like it was dumb anti sj w's, uh sjw's and then you guys were the symbol of them uniting or something. It was so funny. It was they like spun that narrative because.
Speaker 1: They you're like propaganda arc. I remember seeing something like that.
Speaker 2: It's like what I remember there was a guy that would draw stuff up every once in a while and that was one of them, and I was like, dude, this is stupid.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you don't you were the guy that did all the the pin ups of all the women in the community. Oh yeah, and they were like kind of, yeah, kindly.
Speaker 2: That's that's not that was. That wasn't great, dude.
Speaker 1: There was something there was that is so fucking oh my god. I think I think Barb got one. And I remember being like.
Speaker 2: Right, dude, I I was. I was dating this Greek check at the time, and there was a guy the I think you're the same person you're talking about, because was it the oil painting ones?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the oil style that I just kind of made everybody look greasy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, so that guy I had him and I told him. I gave him an exact picture. I was like, could you do this in your stop? But this picture still made it look like ship. I still paid him, of course, and then I was like, oh, Mary Christmas, them.
Speaker 1: Me Chris.
Speaker 4: It's him, it's him, not that's not Derek, it's him. Is that that's tweety that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess you're supposed to. Can we do?
Speaker 2: Can we I'm sorry to pay them, like, actually, can we do a moment of silence for coach Red?
Speaker 1: Yeah? For Gonzal? Oh my god, I'm glad you said that.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when Gorgon's when Gone Gorgon Zola, when the Gorgon Night or whatever? What's the what was the deep the creature in Stranger Things? Oh, the demo Gorgon there we.
Speaker 1: Go, I know why? I remember that?
Speaker 2: That was Gone zero, Gone zero, Dema Gorgon Era.
Speaker 1: That was his name. Yeah, actually dem Gorgan got him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the demo Gorgon in the Ukraine because are Ukrainian?
Speaker 1: Are you Russia? So one of them fleet over those Yeah, yeah, they filmed that prison scene in Lithuania really yeah, like Jojo knows like about that abandoned prison.
Speaker 2: And all that ship people go and die. She was like, hey, that's where that's where my family crew I used to get ice cream there. You know there are real monsters there. There's real monsters one there. There's real creatures there.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's real. That's just the local imagine.
Speaker 3: David Harper is his name, having to deal with real monsters. He goes there for like we're just gonna have what is that?
Speaker 1: Like? This is why would you? This isn't worth?
Speaker 2: And how much they paying him? Probably like what did you find that legit generational? Well yeah, they probably ga him like ten percent of Netflix.
Speaker 1: That is crazy to fight monsters? Netflix?
Speaker 3: Know how many Chris, Chris, what if the take doesn't work and you're like, I take two?
Speaker 1: You like it's and we said we send soldiers to stand in front of tanks. Sometimes that's true. They's not even a fraction of a fraction of when they come back.
Speaker 3: But they're not they're not fighting beasts. They're they're not fighting legit beast.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy.
Speaker 4: I found out. You know what I found out recently. It's because Stranger Thing has been in the news. The demo Gorgan from Stranger Things is actually that's just a guy. Yeah, yeah, that's just a local from the town that they were hired from.
Speaker 1: I didn't even do any CG. You did a great job.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I thought I could have done better. Yeah, do you like this whale of morning story? You're fuck you're a natural talent. Yeah, I'm sorry, man, I'm just putting clothes on for I came here. But you know, my anatomy is not like a regular person, so my generals are in my mouth.
Speaker 1: Flops out. He's gonna get so type cast though. Yeah, he could pretty much only play a demo Go can play dem gog.
Speaker 2: And maybe with a few extra prospects he can be as you know, moreph I don't know. Yeah maybe you know was bored looking like that, right, Yeah, he came on his mom like that, he's green the.
Speaker 1: Fair things has gone on too long?
Speaker 2: Did that look like?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: I think the problem is that it's had way too many breaks, Like I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it should have been one season.
Speaker 3: I mean, I agree, it would have been perfectly once. I think the last season was really, really really good. Though I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: I just didn't I didn't think it was I thought it was good.
Speaker 2: I didn't think I didn't think it was bad.
Speaker 4: It was good, but it was good at the expenses, like they had to get they had to find a way to make it good again, you know what I mean, as opposed to like you could tell the second season was like we didn't think we meant for one season and so like now, but now everybody loves these people, so we got it would be dumb not to.
Speaker 2: Do more shoveling truckloads of money the biggest I.
Speaker 1: Actually thought it was going to be like a like an anthology show that's like one seaton because like I mean even the right that is the that was the.
Speaker 2: Vision because I think when things eventually got strange or somewhere.
Speaker 1: Else, eleven hit. I mean the name Stranger Things. It's such a great name for an anthology, Stranger.
Speaker 2: You eleven eleven hit too hard? People fell in load that could idiot imagine Stranger Things in New York City. No, No, I mean they went to fucking Russia.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 3: You know, I think New York City doesn't fit. I feel like it doesn't fit horror. Well, unless it's like zombies or some ship. I don't know, because it just there's just too many. It doesn't There's just too many people. So like anything like a monster comes out, they'd be like, oh, get it, get it is.
Speaker 1: It is too densely populated for that if it's just one month. Jason in the Jungle, Jason three? Was that Jason three, or like when he was in a concrete jungle Jason and the Jungle.
Speaker 2: Said, Jason, jungle, you might be thinking of six six. You might be thinking of six when he's I think they're like Europe in Yeah, I think that's the one when he gets like he's already in the coffin and somebody's fucking with his body, stabbing him with like a you know, a piece of the gates, and he hugs him right and then like the lightning strikes it and then he resurrects, because he always has to be resurrected by electricity.
Speaker 1: That is like, it's so funny.
Speaker 2: I want to write all I want to write a Jason movie because they have. It was kind of like tough. It was almost like an inside.
Speaker 1: Joke that there's certain beats that they all have to hit.
Speaker 2: And if you were somebody like criticizing he was stupid or like what come on, man, of course, yeah, you're here to watch how stupid it is and shout out to fucking Michael Bay. He tried something a little different, more, a little more tits. Try to bring up the tits. Is that the one in like twenty fifteen or nine, two.
Speaker 1: Thousand and nine.
Speaker 2: I was off, Yeah, I think I saw he there was the black guy actually did a good job fighting back before he got killed, which I thought it was pretty good. And one thing that rhymes no, I'm thinking, I'm thinking, yeah, that was like what the beats up?
Speaker 1: Michael Myers.
Speaker 2: He actually survives. He actually spin kicks him.
Speaker 1: Well, he survives. He has a thriving career after clearly he performed at the halftime show the next game just recently, like, why would you even say that.
Speaker 2: He wasn't busted rhymes the film feallas, he wasn't.
Speaker 1: Are you sure?
Speaker 2: Likenswering back genuinely, guys, season Buster rhymes, help, You're about to get killed by Mike Myers, and Buster Rymes comes in Let's go get Away, just wraps it him really fast.
Speaker 3: He starts hurting, he starts, he starts, he starts, the aging, he's a child.
Speaker 1: Would that be.
Speaker 2: That franchise could cover from that? If that happened, I think I think it would. I think it would.
Speaker 3: I think they would thrive. I think it would blow up again. They'd be like, Yo, what's the next one is gonna be about?
Speaker 1: You can't? That's the bar is so low. I feel like for those movies that's true.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like if people started doing like that where it was like genuinely bullshit and.
Speaker 2: Fun, basically doing extra ammo. Yeah, I think movies would like have a huge boom again. But you have to see this in theaters. You have to see Godzilla dig into his pussy and take out a tennis racket and slap the door out thee everything.
Speaker 4: Tennis rack at the entire State building all the way.
Speaker 2: This is literally like our premium show. It's just write a sequel to a movie is the dumbest thing you can imagine.
Speaker 1: Completely.
Speaker 4: I've never actually seen any any Jason movie at all, Like I've had so little interesting, so many, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure except for the first one. The first one is not as fun because.
Speaker 3: He just looks he looks would be like I can't care about him. Also, the mom is the main villain. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: That's the twist, which you know, an early twist, and it was boring.
Speaker 1: Wow spoilers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, it was lame, like them you're a woman, I'm gonna kill you.
Speaker 1: What are you doing here? Like, what do you do?
Speaker 3: Get in my way? Where's your fucking demonic son? I want to have at least I want to challenge I get out of here.
Speaker 2: Or some of the kills were cool, like I I that's I didn't see all of them.
Speaker 1: There, which is the one which is the movie where like the guy gets like pulled into the bed and it's like a fountain of blood out of the bed. That's Freddy was as Jason, I think that's that's Freddy Krueger.
Speaker 2: That's oh yeah, Freddy versus the guy gets sandwiched in a bed.
Speaker 1: It's pretty funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And they walk in and they find him like that, and they got a they got it. Just go like those movies are so funny because like, for me, the point that's way for me is that like these are serie strings of murders of people very close to you. You are not gonna be like in the mindset to me, like let's figure it out. You're gonna be too traumatized. If I went to somewhere, you guys, like, let's say all of us went somewhere and then like six of my friends get brutally murdered.
Speaker 2: I'm tapped out. I'm like, guys, I.
Speaker 1: Have to it was a different time.
Speaker 3: I'm trying too much. My brain's fucked up. Every shadow scares me.
Speaker 4: I need understand that these people were were raised. The people and the teenagers in those movies were raised by like parents from like the forties, you know what I mean, So like they weren't they weren't taught about like PTSD or.
Speaker 1: A nothing yeah or like uh or like uh, you know, because taking a breath.
Speaker 3: The same thing as like movies, like with movies with zombies. How they can't have movies with zombies in those universes?
Speaker 6: Oh like like in yeah, right universe they can't because like everyone have a better right, like because then you got bit but you know, let's hang out still and it's like, you know, like I'm blowing your head off, you're dead.
Speaker 1: I feel like a fun prompt would be too. In fact, write a movie that is that.
Speaker 4: Like why not have why not have a zombie movie with people? I feel like it must exist to why not?
Speaker 3: Because there's a zombie movie with zombies?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: The outbreak begins somewhere the government knows about zombies through zombie media. The government intervened and completely just wipe ye. That's a that's like an hour long movie. But the government found out about why not?
Speaker 1: Why not? It's different, it's different, but I feel it wouldn't be you know, it would be cool. I think the government would wipe it out.
Speaker 3: I don't I think they would. I think they would wipe out the area, but they would obviously take a zombie to be like, we could use for a whapon then.
Speaker 1: Get out later on again. You know what I think it would be. I think it would be what I think it would be. There would be there would be zombies on the news and be like, we got zombies on the news. And then there would be like an entire half of the population and be like, I don't believe that. Let's go there. I don't believe that ship. And then they would see a zombie right in front of them and they'd be like, that's not a zombie. You know what I mean. It just be completely delirious.
Speaker 2: Because they would quarantine the area, of course obviously, well.
Speaker 1: Maybe if they had.
Speaker 2: A chance to, Yeah, they would quarantine. But then I'm sure things have already slipped out. People get out, and it's just it's just too easy for the infections to spread.
Speaker 1: You know what I want to see.
Speaker 4: I want to see a movie in a world where zombie apocalypse has happened and is currently happening, but it's mega under control and so people barely care.
Speaker 1: I want to see what's eating Gilbert Grape.
Speaker 4: But there's one scene where there's like a zombie roaming in this like across the street and it's like, oh, zombie, and then they move on and then the rest of the movie is still Gilbert Grape.
Speaker 2: It's like seeing like a squirrel exactly like a deer, or like a raccoon in the daytime, you know what I mean, where it's a problem, but like someone will get to zombie bites Gilbert great, Gilbert Grape becomes normal.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. But for like a little bit, holy.
Speaker 2: Crap, holy crap, and the zombies, the zombies then got it. Then a zombie got.
Speaker 1: Zombie gets it. It's a seriously change.
Speaker 3: Nober Grape is technically the cure, the cure for it, Gilbert Grape's blood, but it makes every.
Speaker 1: Gilbert Grapes blood is the cure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you are, actually you actually Gilbert Grape gets a bit and he's you know, he's he's not he's not as a grape as a feller anymore.
Speaker 1: And then the zombies like, oh, okay, so let's let's let's map this out.
Speaker 4: So you have Gilbert Grape, who is, for lack of a better word, profoundly retarded.
Speaker 1: Yes, I said that, for lack of a better term, so many better terms there really isn't correct. I mean, he is profoundly so you were great.
Speaker 2: So, what's eating retard?
Speaker 1: Grape? What's eating Gilbert's eating the retard grapes? Gilbert blood retard.
Speaker 4: So right, if that gets into a zombie, you know he's fixed.
Speaker 1: The zombie is fixed. Yeah, and then he's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Gilbert becomes normal.
Speaker 1: What's special about the zombie?
Speaker 2: I don't know. And at the moment, you don't know who's cured who.
Speaker 1: That's the key. That's the mystery of the movie. Gilbert five dollars at the box office, which is less this made.
Speaker 3: This movie made seventy eight dollars at the box office. It cost seven billion dollars.
Speaker 1: I love this story.
Speaker 3: The Chinese government is hemorrhaging right now. Why did why did they what? They funded it? They funded it, all of it. And right now there's auctions going on in China, the highest auctions at twenty.
Speaker 2: Eight Okay, who who who's starring for China to justify funding it?
Speaker 1: I don't know who.
Speaker 3: They love Chris Pratt over there, they love.
Speaker 1: They love that's Ja, that's Japan.
Speaker 3: They love Chris Prattle over there?
Speaker 1: All right? Who else? Who's another?
Speaker 3: Who's another?
Speaker 2: Haven't justified their their entire gdy there.
Speaker 1: Will Smith bought a mask on. Of course, Scott, you're a jay or. Look, we got a lot of stuff to talk about. Look at John Cena. Oh ye, come on man, you're not come on.
Speaker 3: He Jina is definitely one of their favorites for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, being Chilean. Come on, we got thrown up act. No, it doesn't. Piece of shit like this like this like an annual thing you got.
Speaker 2: Every time it's brought up. I have to do that because one day someone will believe me. Someone will believe you too.
Speaker 1: So listen.
Speaker 4: Uh, the last episode, well, I get we did it kind of out of order, yeah, because last week.
Speaker 2: Till episode three thirty one was recorded before uh three thirty two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because the Elon Trump stuff was just so silly, uh, And we knew we had to get to it quick because I kind of figured that it would be flash of the pan news because a lot more has happened since then. But the Elon Trump stuff, obviously that happened. And then he immediately he deleted his tweets, and then it was like, I regret, I regret what I said. Yeah, I feel I feel kind of them, I feel kind of them, like a jerk for saying what I said.
Speaker 2: What a bitch? I know, Like, what sure the news was always going to be a flash in the pan because I know the mainstream media was not going to touch this with a ten foot pole.
Speaker 1: Isn't that amazing? By the way, it isn't.
Speaker 4: But like you know what I mean, I know it's like it's just like, oh, he's in the Epstein files and then like nothing on mainstream news at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta go to fucking Kyle. Do you know anything about it? Yeah, it's it's fucking I get my news from a guy named Kyle from and it's technically more.
Speaker 2: Relevant, it's infinitely more It's a point where like, because Joe Rogan is mainstream media, right, well yeah, and uh, he's a perfect representation to wur at the The only difference is he mentioned it, but then he still plays the ignorant role like, oh it's crazy, is it?
Speaker 1: Is it true?
Speaker 2: How could he know this kind of thing? He said that to the you know, the the head of the hotel. Yeah, and he is with this fucking bullshit crooked eye and stuff where he looks like he's looking at Joe Rogan and also looking at Jamie at the same time fucking bullshit, and he's like, Oh, I'm staying out of it.
Speaker 1: I'm fucking retarded and dumb and gay. Looks like he looks like miscalibrated Terrence. It's crazy the way he was like he has like he has like a chameleon's eyes. He does.
Speaker 2: He that's and I'm just like, why would I think appearance is very important? You know, with with our society, appearance is very important to select somebody that we trust to lead us.
Speaker 1: And you look at Cashtel and he looks like he looks rabid.
Speaker 2: He looks like he kills every minute, Like he.
Speaker 1: Looks like, what do you say?
Speaker 2: He looks like he never stopped, like he's on a kill streak and he never stopped.
Speaker 1: Look at his looking at him again, he has killed a lot. I don't know if he looks like he's constantly he.
Speaker 2: Looks like he's extremely upset to be wasting three hours instead.
Speaker 1: Of still killing. It looks like he's like he's the kind of.
Speaker 3: Guy that likes airstrip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he gets a little blood lick in his dick, you know, it's a little chub as soon as he hits the button.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, more dead brown people.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna yeah, all the let's go to Pakistan and India, you know, kill the people look kind of like me. Yeah, yeah, that's mean America.
Speaker 1: If there's less me out there, there's more mean me.
Speaker 2: Kill everyone named. But exp for me, that's probably.
Speaker 1: More people than are in America.
Speaker 2: Probably might be no, yes, tell her in the world.
Speaker 1: Exactly, do you know how many? You know, how big? India's population is fifty nine billion at least minimum. That's that'servative. That's a conservative estimate. That's not even counting like women and children.
Speaker 3: Wildly.
Speaker 1: But so the Trump stuff, you know, it kind of fizzled that.
Speaker 4: It is funny though, because there's a lot of people who are still like I've seen, like even Candice Owns is like what no, but like you know what I mean, there's certain people over there that just like are still very much like She.
Speaker 1: Had two good tweets. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The first one was about like, this isn't the flex or whatever you think it is when he was saying when he admitted that he was in the Epstein files, it's like, oh, so you're admitting that you knew the whole time essentially, right, Yeah, And then the next one where she was like, do you regret lying about him being in Epstein files or do you regret telling the truth about it?
Speaker 4: This is it's gonna be a weird couple of weeks because a lot of really bad people are gonna be mega correct, you know about Like I was, I was watching a video like Dick Poent is talking about the Israel stuff, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: He's spitting the run. Well, uh, well Israel did strike around yeah, and now they're run and there like for Israel, they're they're talking about like this is so they've wanted to do this. It's fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 2: You gotta you gotta just not watch the news that he wore d Like, it's just if you don't want to be constantly or consistently upset. Yeah, what you gotta just you.
Speaker 4: Know what I see again, you know what I said to see that, uh kind of brighton my day a little bit. That Uh, that guy in New York Mo'm Donnie who's running from mayors just constantly. I've seen so many clips of him bullying Cuomo and it's awesome. Sucks well right, but like he's like bullying him. Yeah, and I'm just like, yes, we need bullies like the Democratic Party so lame, Yeah, ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Gonna say like, we needes that are willing to go into the group and be like, hey, you guys suck and you suck.
Speaker 1: Because of this we need I'm gonna write a strongly worded letter.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we also need to do strongly worded letter about Ice, just like to support him.
Speaker 1: Actually yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like bitch ass Chuck Schumer where he's like he pretends like he's like some hard ass dude. Yeah, he's fucking fude.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't.
Speaker 2: Like every time I see him, I was just like just expecting someone off screen to just run up and ahead of his heart comes into frame. Jawn just lot his teeth getting jammed in his other teeth and he can open his mouth.
Speaker 4: In a just world, somebody would have Craven the hunted him already, you know, just like Craving the hunted him. You know, Chuck Shermer would be rug and a.
Speaker 2: D NC pelts man. Let's fucking go crazy, let's go.
Speaker 1: You said they pushed out David Hog or whatever.
Speaker 2: That's what I think we talked about in the last one or one of them because talking about or maybe it was.
Speaker 1: And we mentioned him before.
Speaker 2: I was just talking about how David Hall just basically the youth that we're trying to come in and shake things up and be like yeah, and they were like protecting the status quo still even in the like I was saying, they're not gonna be able to keep their fucking jobs eventually, if authoritarianism keeps going, you know, and then becomes totalitarianism, Yeah, their jobs are obsolete. So the fact that they're still trying to protect this is fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: It is really stupid.
Speaker 4: And David Hogs not even like I don't even really like David Hogg really at all, but like.
Speaker 2: I don't like hisaura, but like he I think people like him are necessary.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, no, I agree, you gotta get at the very least new people in there. Yeah, I saw people like, uh, I mean that made a vague tweet about maybe a little bit of violence. But somebody was like, oh, so you want you have a president advance.
Speaker 4: It's like no, but like I mean, at least he's younger, at the very like, at the very fucking least, we don't have an elder you know.
Speaker 2: Look, a bare minimum and if.
Speaker 1: We not get eighty year olds, you know what you know what I mean? Yeah, well absolutely absolutely, but no.
Speaker 2: But but also the person like past sixty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, past sixty five, they should kick you down the stairs, and if you survive, you get to stay.
Speaker 1: How is it that?
Speaker 2: Like an air traffic.
Speaker 1: That's not a bad test, Like yeah, yeah, if you could survival.
Speaker 2: You know, because what if they survive, one of them makes it? You know, you know Donnie t that Nigga is tough.
Speaker 3: As much as I hate him, he's he endures for some reason.
Speaker 1: Well, so he would make it. Now, I think you would make it. I'd be like, because he fall and then his catheter would explode. Yeah, like, the think he'd make it.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, I don't want to give any price.
Speaker 1: I think he might have like a like he'd be like, I'm really fucked up. Now now I'm on one and he's eighty years old.
Speaker 2: He's surviving, He's on one already. I feel you know, the person I said, do you want a JD. Vance presidency? I'm like, nobody wants that, not even not even Republicans. But however, however, it would be infinitely better than Trump because people aren't gonna listen to jd Vance. That's the biggest fucking thing. No one respects him Trump because it's a cult. That's that they they love. It's a cult personality, that's all it is. Yeah, they like his r he's for some reason he's infallible, which is fucking hilarious.
Speaker 1: Like this guy, it's because he doesn't admit he's wrong.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 1: That's true. Yeah, And you don't admit you're wrong, then you're never wrong.
Speaker 2: If to people that in cults, yeah, it works. How do you get them to kill themselves?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like if legitimately, if Trump said, everybody grab your fucking poison kool Aid drink when I say go.
Speaker 1: You know, everybody grab your white flastphorus strips and blow them in the air and walk through it and breathe real hard. Everybody do it.
Speaker 3: I think way more than you impressed you like, way more would do with him, like any like that.
Speaker 2: I like what dude, I'm I'm I'm I'm not even kidding. I would say out of the twenty five percent of the population that like voted for him or whatever, I would say.
Speaker 1: A good ten percent would probably do it. Because that is the twenty five percent of twenty.
Speaker 2: Five percent that that secured his election. Oh yeah, yeah, I would say it good, maybe tens a little one.
Speaker 1: Hundred and fifteen. I think more people, Yeah, yeah, people would enjoy it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I think there's enough centers who are like maybe.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm trying to be logical, but you know what the fucked up thing is, you can't there's no.
Speaker 1: More there's no point we got. What how many votes you got? Like, what's over two million? Right? How many?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Lit over two million? How many votes did he get? Votes? Yeah? Like total?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like million?
Speaker 1: Right, Like you know that's seventy million plus?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, sorry, I'm thinking my brain's way off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are your wait what in your mind where you picture it?
Speaker 3: Like how many votes he got? As a I don't know. I saw I saw too. I saw two when I was looking at it before. But I guess I might be remembering something.
Speaker 1: Let's see, uh Trump.
Speaker 4: You might be thinking of, like, I don't know, Expedition thirty three sales in the first week, Like two million is crazy?
Speaker 1: How many popular votes did Trump get in twenty twenty five election? He's like seventy seven million, I think, if I'm remembering it correctly, but I could be courage Why.
Speaker 2: Don't I just use chat?
Speaker 1: YOUBT? Why Why did I still try Google? Oh? Yeah, no you can't.
Speaker 2: Why did I still? I still because I felt like this was just such an easy answer that there's no way they're not gonna.
Speaker 1: What is twenty twenty five? I just pulled up a bunch of articles. Didn't even get me. Google is literally just if Jordan Peterson like, it's just.
Speaker 2: Like, what even is twenty twenty five?
Speaker 1: How what do you votes?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 1: God damn it, nothing works? Voted Trump secure in the twenty five election? I think it's seventy seven two you got You're right, seventy point three? Yeah? Yeah, And then I think Kamala was like seventy five or seventy six or something. I can't remember. I can't remember her exact capit it was. It wasn't as landslide as they like to say it is. No, it was, but it was enough.
Speaker 2: It was It was just he got to where you needed to get quicker. Yeah, But like when everything was all said and done, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: As like, oh she got fucking destroyed. Just a lot Swig Statesprinsles fucking stupid assholes in the Midwest. They're so tough. I know.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, it's not their fault that train crashed. A bunch of chemicals came out, you know in Palestine or wherever the Palestine, Yeah, Palestine, Ohio or that's crazy that it's crazy.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: They have like basically all the major fucking places they have like those names in the Midwest.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, like they have like, uh, I forgot her. There's like an Iraq Michigan.
Speaker 2: There's something I sorted like there's stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding. Uh okay, now.
Speaker 2: It was funny. I have like examples that. Immediately I was like, nothing's pop for some.
Speaker 1: Reason, I can't improvise anything that isn't in Michigan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like one of those places though. Yeah, they got some stupid names over there. Michigan hometown is fucking stupid ass name. Well, yeah, it's fair. I think everything over there, every where were from every name over there's sucking DUMBI we talked about this already, but like, uh, when I brought up Yonkers.
Speaker 1: The New York, New York town, Yonker.
Speaker 2: New York Times would be dope bass out here sports you be people off by force?
Speaker 1: Yonkers is such a strange place. I like it. I like, how do you yank somebody? How do you yng somebody somebody in the back of the head. That part like the like the off button release killed to the I was about that, Like for some reason, it feels it feels like an elbow strike to the back of the head, just like, really, that is so comedically evil to do that.
Speaker 2: Do you guys do that like a prank?
Speaker 1: You ever heard?
Speaker 2: Like over here when we were kids, we had a game course on you know, the people that are being taken away aroun. Now they invented it such ping where you basically when nobody when people were completely disarmed, the best time is to do when they're reading the book, because they're already kind of looking down.
Speaker 4: They're they're immersed in a in a world, in a beautiful realm of their own imagination.
Speaker 2: They're actually happy, and then you grabbed the back of their head and put it in your crotching thing.
Speaker 1: So that's just sexual assault. That's just sexual assault. Yeah, we have that in New York too, in spades that New York too. Did you have a name for it sexual assault. You guys are boring.
Speaker 2: You tried to paint this so when people are not in their business, we sexually assaulted the excuse me. We were children. We weren't sexually assaulting. We were just having We called it explicit fun.
Speaker 1: In New York, we call it uh cuomo ing.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you would love that guy, cuomo.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you would love that. Holy fuck.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I think I think an elboum in the back of the head is a clear yon king.
Speaker 3: I think that is so evil because if that person is still there, if that person is still alive, it's not them anymore.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but.
Speaker 3: That's a different person that They didn't even get an assault charge. You didn't hurt that guy. That guy, it's not assaulted. It's a yonking charge.
Speaker 1: You get charge.
Speaker 4: You get charged for yanking, which is like twenty five percent of a real assault.
Speaker 1: Oh good. Yeah, because it's like because because it's a meme. New York's pretty cool. It is pretty young.
Speaker 4: In particularly, they had that show with Ashton Kutcher, that second show, like he had.
Speaker 1: Punked and then there was yank and he would go it was just its just yeah.
Speaker 4: It was called yank and it was just it's just one guy with a fucking JVC handicam following Ashton Kutcher around as he elbowed people violently in the back of the head while they were going to the a m P.
Speaker 6: He did.
Speaker 3: He did it to some guy on a bike and his bike he kept moving and he actually went into traffic and died. It was like you got you got y you and a guy's body laying there.
Speaker 2: Look they with the Frankie mune is his car? Yeah, so like the first episode, they just yanked his look at Franky Mute is his back, you know. And that's why he's so depressed.
Speaker 3: He's like he's been that's not him anymore. That's that's that's version three.
Speaker 2: He used to be really happy and then he's now like.
Speaker 1: His version that he's like an exos. But then he's just he's like what what? What was? What's And then he watches Malcom in the middle and he's like, I love this.
Speaker 2: This show's pretty good. Looks that guy looks like me.
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 4: No, he doesn't even realize it looks like him, because every time he looks in the mirror, he sees like a she he sees shape.
Speaker 2: You're that fucking you get you don't even recognize yourself play.
Speaker 1: Have you ever played or do you know what Patapon is? I don't think the puzzle game? Yeah, your little creatures from Patapon, that's what he sees. P A T A p O N. It's like the Super Cident game. No, no, it's no, it's like a ps P. It was PSP. That guy's fucking that. He looks the he thinks he looks like this. What you say. He looks like a little she looks like a little shapes.
Speaker 2: He looks like fucking Plankton. This is like Plankton, not like the person Plankton, but actual Plankton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, the creature.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that guy is fuck he's so that's so sad. Imagine being that. Imagine being that not.
Speaker 4: You know what's sad too, is that he couldn't even sue uh Ashton Kutcher because he didn't remember that he.
Speaker 2: Did not happen to him. He's like, oh, I was alive now with these clothes on. And apparently there's a disclaimer in the beginning of the show that the contact with with Ashton Kutcher's elbow is is consent.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, is crazy. That is put at the beginning of the show. So yeah, that's enshrined in law too. Yeah he's lobbied Congress.
Speaker 2: He totally did.
Speaker 1: As the lobby really got to you know, all the Senator season tickets to Yoked season.
Speaker 2: Do you want to young somebody, dude off somebody? Wow, this is fantastic, of course, all for you. It's so funny.
Speaker 1: I really never thought about the name Yarkers ever until I came out here and told people. He's like, that's a weird name, and I was like, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know.
Speaker 1: It just sounded so normal to me because of New York. Younger is clearly gonna play on the York part of New York. Mate, well is it? It's just a I don't even think. I just think it's a weird the Yankees, because it's in between the places where it's like it's in between the city and the and like where it starts to not become the city. It's mega weird.
Speaker 2: I think Younkers is really cool. By the train station, I think it's actually the coolest.
Speaker 4: The transtation is pretty nice because it's like you're not gonna get killed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's cool.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: That's really all it takes for something to be cool. In New York. Yeah, yeah, there, we're really it's more like Chicago. But yeah, nineties New York Chicago and nineties New York were like, let's switch places. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: I found out that even I think Kentucky has like a worse murdering.
Speaker 3: Oklahoma City is one of the worst world rates in the country.
Speaker 2: It's horrible over there. I think it's just like Indiana, but it's terrible too. Yeah, it's it's the places that you know, I always love. I always like you guys bring this up right now. And when you see like the good old boys online talking about big shities talking about California, what's happening, I'm like, guys, statistically, it's your guys' states. Your state's most murdered.
Speaker 3: Like people about people talk about California, And don't get me wrong, I think for me, the big problem this is to the state is the pharmaceutical ship. I think the amount of ship they let pharmaceutical people get away with in California it's fucking disastrous and obviously everywhere the tech books. It's it's the worst here in the country. Like like like what's like the tax cuts that pharmaceuticals get opposed to, Like they shortened school days to give the pharmaceutical companies more money. They got they they literally got rid of full school Like Californias have full school weeks.
Speaker 1: Chris, did you know that? What did they know that? What do you mean? Yeah?
Speaker 3: We would go to school Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Yeah, and Cali they don't have that.
Speaker 1: What do they do?
Speaker 3: They have blocks where it's like, oh, we go to school, uh till two pm today, then we don't go to school half of tomorrow and something like that.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't serious. Shit, you not what I kid you not stupid as fun? I kid you not like I swear that's true. No wonder, no wonder that happened for you or did it change for you.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm trying to I'm trying to jog my memory, because when you talk about blocks, I remember something similar.
Speaker 1: Days we'd go to school all week. You might you know.
Speaker 2: The funny thing is because I think, yeah, there were certain days that we didn't have certain we would get out earlier because we wouldn't have certain classes and that's funding.
Speaker 3: Remember when I came to brother told me that, I was like, what do you mean that seems half days every other day?
Speaker 2: You know, it's interesting if it's half days. So we never had half days. So if they have half days now, then it's gotten like, like like much worse. But I just know that we there were days for sure, now that I forgot about this, But this was in middle school specifically that we would get out much earlier.
Speaker 3: And obviously in high school everyone's getting out early because you know, we finished most of our credits. Well, if you're who the fuck is staying in school all day?
Speaker 2: I did summer school in the first few years so I can make sure I had like I only had purpose. I had two classes because you had to take English. You had to take English for Yeah, there's no way around it. You had to take pig and there's a government econ you had to take too for us.
Speaker 3: We did, I.
Speaker 1: Think, yeah, I think it took.
Speaker 2: I took economics, and I remember that I.
Speaker 3: Took I took I took for it, and I took one science class and I was out by like eleven thirty.
Speaker 2: I remember I just had a memory just slammed into my head where we did an econ thing where we're supposed to we did a project to you have to have a run a business kind of a thing, and me and my my buddy, I don't remember if he was even a part of it. He might have just worked on it for fun. But it was a hospital where it was it was like it was a hospital that was ran. Oh my god, I remember it was like Snoop Dog and and uh and and tupox corpse. So we dug him up and we put him in the front and this is for school, yes, so it was this is economics and uh I I think we were getting paid two million dollars per hour for if if you were just an executive of the thing. And the every once in a while, the the executives, the CEO and the CFOs would drive through the hospitals and I forgot what kind of cars they were, but they I just remember they were purple with fuzzy pink interior. So it was just like we made this whole elaborate thing. And I remember my my teacher, mister Tyberg. I remember this specifically because we were like I asked him. I asked him if the teaste for Tits. I remember, I'll never get him, but yeah, oh, like so much stuff is coming back to my memory, like I do impressions of them, like I'm mister Tyberg and the tea stands.
Speaker 1: For Tits because I like him. The tea in his name stands for his name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I I skipped one part. I was got too excited he would call himself mister T's name was mister Tiberg. But you guys completely I completely skipped over. So your your your contribution there? Yeah, was does the T standford Hits?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I completely ruined what that was by not saying that you went by mister T.
Speaker 3: I really don't. I don't know who was worse to having a class, me or you. I really can't think about it.
Speaker 1: So I wasn't trying to be uh like bad. I just it was just bad. I was like going to fits like they'd have to remove. Can't do that. I just do like, like.
Speaker 3: Heyson, stop laughing till you're making the room shake, stop laughing.
Speaker 1: Every file in the class is shaking. Were you like making everyone laugh?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 3: I was, I agree, disrupting the class. I was definitely disrupting the class. I was definitely thought it was funny. I think I think some people laugh, but they they laugh like you know how you laugh at a puppy that's trying to chase his tail and it's like he's trying.
Speaker 1: Oh it's cute, yeah, but you're like laughing like I was.
Speaker 3: I was wailing in class.
Speaker 2: Like you saw a puppy chasing a tail and you were wailing.
Speaker 1: No, I was like.
Speaker 3: The teacher would have an African accent and then speak and I would just laugh at him, all fucking classy, I remember you talking about that, that's fucking I'd be giggling under my breath and he'd say something like king, so you okay, and I'd be like just laughing at it.
Speaker 2: Look, I understand, I understand that. I think I would be able to control myself. But outside of class, it.
Speaker 3: Would be then with him and my grandma when my grandma had to come in for obviously whatever sort of fucking acknowledgement, and my grandmother with their fucking weird ass Caribbean Spanish accent, him talking and iglans and I'm like.
Speaker 1: You guys suck you guys can't do this.
Speaker 3: What is going on? Like, why are you? It is kind of trying to feel each other out world wise and failing.
Speaker 1: It is crazy to me that they like, I can't conceptualize going to school, not for five straight days the whole time.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean at college, so well, college is whatever. College is essentially school, so that idea is in my head. But I guess when I was younger.
Speaker 1: As a kid though, yeah, grade school.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's why people out here like have those like conversations that registers that take too fucking long.
Speaker 1: I think there's no value the time. I think that's because by the time I was out of school, I was like, I have so little of my day left, you know, I got to make a count. And I hear people are like, oh, I'm out it. I got here at seven and I'm out at eight. I'll have a long conversation with the lunx lady.
Speaker 3: I remember, fucking hate dude. That's the thing I hate the most about California, the way the lines move here. That is the only thing about California. I'm like, oh, well, one of the few things I really hate. I hate how that shit happens, and I think it happens in New York, but people are more pushy about it the when it happens here. But here when like you're going to Ralph's, Like I'm hopping here real quick and I'm a.
Speaker 1: Dip out, it's impossible to hop into a place in like.
Speaker 3: I'd imagine before they have the self check out, it would be horrendous. Oh, it would probably be like murderously bad for me.
Speaker 4: I think I remember remember like like when we first moved here, the raups didn't have a or like they were like installing.
Speaker 2: I think I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Glendelle did not have them because I remember having to talk to I remember having to talk That's pretty wild because I know when I worked at Albertson's in two thousand and five, they already installed to self check out.
Speaker 2: So it's weird to think that like ten years later and they still didn't have them in certain areas, dude, you know the Walmart and the Empire Center. They yeah, yeah, they took them out for a minute and then they put them back in. I know they were I know they were like, Okay, did you.
Speaker 1: Say where by where I live?
Speaker 2: They didn't tell they didn't tell me they were updating them because if that if that makes sense, because when I went, they had more cashiers and a bunch of them were just standing there doing nothing, and I was like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: He's like that guy. Maybe he just didn't know. He told me.
Speaker 2: He was like, oh, yeah, they just got rid of him like they wanted. And I was like, this is I didn't go back for like two months until we're just check out. They're back now. So it happened, So he was I'm assuming it had to be. Oh you were assuming I thought you heard something.
Speaker 3: Because I told me I don't go to Walmart, Like that's the one of the few places out like, I haven't been to Walmart.
Speaker 2: And there's a couple of things that that are only at Walmart that I have to get. Unfortunately, especially when it comes to medicine, I got switch to at Walmart.
Speaker 1: Do you guys switching up Walmart?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: That's why I was kind of like, wait, you got one complete.
Speaker 2: That's what threw me off. I thought maybe you finally just gave in.
Speaker 1: Nah do you guys? Do you guys remember where you go?
Speaker 3: You know that ship sold a lot?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Three three million in four days.
Speaker 1: Three million in the first day. Yeah, I'm not Yeah, of course it's Nintendo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, so Nintendo would partially decent graphics. You know, so people I have.
Speaker 1: To get twelve?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know, it's whatever. But do you guys remember where you got your Do you guys get your consoles from weird places?
Speaker 2: When I lived in New York, I got mine on Fordum Road. I got my p S three on Fortum Road?
Speaker 1: Where what store? Do you remember? It was just some guy was still EB Games. Did we have EB Games in New York? Yeah? Definitely, remember, definitely.
Speaker 2: It was game Stop was two companies. It was EB Gaming's game Stop.
Speaker 4: There was separate No, I know, I know that, but I, for some got, for some reason, thought EB Games was Canada for some reason, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like you don't you know? How like d do you remember?
Speaker 2: Do you know what EB stands were?
Speaker 1: You remember? I'm not even making it. I don't remember. Ethnically bought games.
Speaker 3: Ethnically, boughtically like ethnically games, No electronic business games.
Speaker 2: You're close.
Speaker 1: Electronic boutique?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh really that's it.
Speaker 4: That makes sense. I went to UH. I went to UH because I used to go to Software et cetera to get my games, and that was like some fucking no. It was basically game stop. It was cooler though, because they had weird they had like you get, they had like engages. You remember the Engage fucking Engage around You.
Speaker 1: Don't remember the engage Engage the n N hyphen Gage, like.
Speaker 3: One of those fake game consoles that have like a bunch of games on it.
Speaker 2: I remember those actually the game, the game like it was called Engage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, memory. They were so cool. They sucked, they were so loved them.
Speaker 2: You had one, No, I've definitely played one, though.
Speaker 3: Are the ones you're plug into TVs?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And it has like a fucking.
Speaker 1: Like No, there's no such thing. There's no.
Speaker 4: That's a that's what you're thinking of, a plug and play console, which is just like that's that's been around forever, like pac Man on like a joystick.
Speaker 1: It's been around for a while.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about if you google the N Gauge, it's a specific console that had its very like its own, very specific games.
Speaker 1: You don't remember this thing?
Speaker 2: Is it like in and Engage like g A G E.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Engage This fucking thing looked so shit. I can't believe. Like I remember looking at that thing and be like, well that looks maybe a little high end, but like, I don't know, I don't know anything. Are you talking about this bullshit? Yeah, about this fucking phone item that a fucking predator would pull out a predator. It's a predator's device. But like, dude, they had like, man, no, I miss this. I did not. I remember.
Speaker 4: I remember this so distinctly, and I don't even know why, because there's no way it sold well. But like I remember it on No, I just remember it at the software et cetera. And like they the way they advertised this thing made me think that I was missing out on something because.
Speaker 1: I can play red Faction on here. Well that's what dude, That's what I was saying. It's like at the time, it had like fucking Sonic and like tomb Raider and fucking SSX and like Virtue of Tennis Raymond Tony Hawk's pro Skater, and I was like, what the fuck you can play that ship portably? Of course, the Internet didn't exist, so you couldn't look up or like for us, you know what I mean. I couldn't use the internet at my own behest and so like, I couldn't look up how those games actually ran, or like what those games were on those machines. Yeah, and bro, like I thought.
Speaker 2: That was Portal two and I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: No? How much they go for on eBay an Engage Jesus Christ a billioned out a clean billion. I'll take a hands on.
Speaker 4: This video was upload February sixth, twenty twenty one hands on with the Engage call of Duty. They had a call duty on this thing with no joystick?
Speaker 1: Was it the first one? It's called the call of Duty? Yo. That is out fucking grageous. Every three bones? Man, what do you think? Wow?
Speaker 2: Fifteen dollars shipping?
Speaker 1: Bro, my dick? Fuck that yo? Fifty you know it? Boys? Nothing do you? Guys? Playing like a mobile Ports of.
Speaker 3: A played Batman Arkham Knight on the fucking on the razor, dude, Night was Arkham?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: It was you know, you looked up like that Motorola was still making they were still Morazor ports in twenty fifty. It might have been it might have been the Dark Knight, maybe Dark Knight or something like that, and maybe on on what year was this, He doesn't know years. He just ohn Batman came out around that.
Speaker 3: That was Silent None, No, No, that was Wight. It was one of the movies.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was a way. I thought it was the movie game. You might be right. Actually I don't know, so.
Speaker 3: It's probably I think either The Dark Knight or Batman Begins. And I played it on that.
Speaker 1: They made those games, Yeah, they did. It was I remember because I was on my friend's moto. I missed this. I remember I never played. I didn't know they made those movies games for those movies. I remember.
Speaker 3: I remember he got the Trial right.
Speaker 1: I remember seeing the game Informer because I would read Game Reformers religiously, so I kind of knew. I knew everything that was coming out with no way to afford any of it. But I remember seeing Batman Begins and being like there was other games to like Predator, Concrete Jungle. I don't know, it was like it was like a Predator game, like it took place in like not like a modern Predator, I mean like the front the franchise, but as a monster.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like I understand it's worth clarifying because like.
Speaker 2: You're talking about video games. There's only one conclusion.
Speaker 1: It could be like a Focals revenge game.
Speaker 3: I want to see predator Fogel against the predator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, predator versus predator.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is kind of fun and it it'd be Foal trying to catch a child.
Speaker 3: Predator will also the predators looking for his son.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: This footage of Call of Duty on the end gage is crazy.
Speaker 2: How many frames is that?
Speaker 4: I ironically think this's like what like fifteen frames a second maybe?
Speaker 1: Holy shit.
Speaker 2: I saw that that that soldier move and I was like, oh, he's stuck in a time warm dude, he's fucking like he's fucking.
Speaker 1: They probably advertising. They probably advertised it like play the whole thing in bullet time.
Speaker 4: You know, they're like, you know back then where they would like where they would like try to disguise a setback as like a feature that's like a that's like that's classic marketing market Like, I mean you saw that too with like the when they put out the Well now it's more common, but like the all digital consoles, remember when the Xbox one S Discless version came out and the box said disc free gaming, you're gonna deal with those cumbers some discs.
Speaker 1: Who wants who wants matter wants to actually own a game, but you could just sucking? What's out about? It's like you still kind of don't own it anyway, are you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It is like I was thinking because, especially since I don'd playing consoles right now, I was like, shit, I don't own anything. I haven't known anything physical in a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Steam steams all fucking yeah, I done.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a problem. Or I was thinking of going back and buying some stuff just to have it.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about getting a three sixty because there's a lot of games that I can't I mean, to be fair, the current Xbox is like it's pretty backwards compatible, but there's a lot.
Speaker 1: Of shit that I'm like that just doesn't work. Like I have Marble Ultimate Alliance to.
Speaker 4: There, or one doesn't work as far as I know, Like maybe the disk is fucking don't know, that's also possible, but Mercenaries two doesn't work.
Speaker 1: There's a couple of games and I'm like, really, man, it's so weird.
Speaker 2: Because I have the uh, the the Xbox, you know, the Arcade, I have the stuff. Oh this is Xbox one.
Speaker 1: Though Xbox one one's probably more backwards compatible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I still have most of the games I have on there are the all that Xbox Arcade Ship. Yeah, and Mercenaries two's on their Marvel Lines two Ultimate lines too, not the first one.
Speaker 1: I gotta try it. I got it.
Speaker 4: Maybe I I think I might have tried Mercenaries too and then gave up.
Speaker 1: Maybe to be fair, I haven't I need I haven't tried playing it.
Speaker 2: It doesn't work, yeah, you know, I'll download it and see what happens.
Speaker 1: Because if you can download it, it's in my library. If you can download it, then it probably works, yeah.
Speaker 4: Because I don't think you'd be able to download anything that you couldn't play, but like discs or like kind of like a hit and miss kind of thing.
Speaker 3: That's interesting, makes sense.
Speaker 1: But anyway, should we move on to some questions from our patrons? Why not? Oh? Well, what do you mean? Well? That's well, oh okay, there we got a question about let's do it jack. So I want to preface this by saying, well, actually, first off, go to patroon of Concests to start tank.
Speaker 4: You can ask us questions over there. As little as a dollar. You can go over there and get early access ad for you all that shit, right, but.
Speaker 1: It's fucking what are you looking at? These scammers?
Speaker 2: You know how it'll read the text out and voicemail. Oh yeah, authorize the payment of nine hundred and ninety nine dollars for your recent order of the Apple iPhone sixteen pro on your account.
Speaker 3: Speaking of that, someone someone using my credit card yesterday I got I had to call in and get my credit card canceled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was me.
Speaker 3: It was really crazy because because I had I had two charges on it. I was like, I'm pretty sure I had like nothing on this credit card. And then I called in. It was groceries too, So whoever then is buying groceries. It's unfortunate. They're probably just struggling, but also, fuck you, that's my money.
Speaker 1: The hell?
Speaker 2: Like did it say we're where?
Speaker 1: I was?
Speaker 3: Amazon Groceries and Ship. Then I was like, excuse me?
Speaker 1: That was me? Yeah, interesting, Well you're gonnabout you're gonna be in troublesome.
Speaker 2: But that happened with me with Station Ship PlayStation Uh yeah, they bought like six or seven games, it was like four hundred dollars or something. But then I called them. I was like Uh, I don't live in fucking Bangladesh or whatever the fu for me? Settle Yeah, damn Seattle, did you dirty? I was like, they are a bunch of like dirty fucking there's a lot of panhandlers there and ship and there, and then you have you know, the Amazon.
Speaker 1: Of panhandlers that used to work at Microsoft, like just like because so they're they're they're like they're poor, but they have like crazy tech skill. Yeah, they're like Wade from a fucking Kim Possible. He just sits in the chairs like I'm poor. Anyway, here's my jorker.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Anyway, we've we've gotta we got a question about something that happened.
Speaker 1: Uh that. Uh I.
Speaker 4: I want to preface this by saying I do, I don't I know. I still to this day don't know anything about these people.
Speaker 1: I saw this in passing on Twitter, and in comparison to all the ship happening, it just kind of feels like whatever, Right, So I forgot about it immediately, But then people were writing in about it, and I was like, oh, I guess this is like a thing that people are taking notice of that more people know about it. But so ran Deep Kang rode in and he says, hey, guys, did you hear did you hear about the YouTuber and his wife getting shot and killed on live stream because of a copyright dispute. Finny the Legend.
Speaker 2: Never heard of this person, you wouldn't he has They both of them combined probably have like thirty thousand subscribers or something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Yeah, what a fucking way. Yeah that is crazy.
Speaker 2: I got I got the scoop.
Speaker 1: If he had seventy k I could see it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But like so, Finny the Legend was in a copyright dispute with a with the YouTube shooter. Finny went on a trip to Vegas, of course Vegas with his wife and was irl streaming when the shooter booted up his stream, driving around Vegas yelling about coming to his turf and trying to find them. It all ended when the shooter running up to Finny and his partner while on stream, and the shooter shot and killed Finny and then shot and killed his wife right after they tried to pick up the cameras. So crazy, this really happened. Yeah, that was just the guy that that Yeah, this situation is really fucked up. Kybrire just be turned double homicide. Uh yeah, man.
Speaker 2: This is what happened, right, This guy, Manny, this cholo that lives in Vegas, he runs his mouth. Uh, of course it's right by California. So I guess they all moved to Vegas because it's way cheaper.
Speaker 1: They got Spanish speaking people in Las Vegas. It's actually extreme.
Speaker 3: I would have never guessed.
Speaker 1: I guess. And anyway, Yeah, so this guy, I guess he sucks. But man, god, that's like that. This guy, this guy's a real jerky. He's a knucklehead. No, I guess he was just doing a bunch of dumb gang ship, you know. And Uh, the reason why Finny the Legend met his wife was there was like a whole it was almost like Ethan Ralph, where there was people that came together to hate on this dude, Manny, And I guess that dude's wife, Finny the Legend's wife. The way they met was she went by the name Bubbly and she knew Manny Manny wants pepper sprayed her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Finny and Bubbly bonded over that bullshit happening stuff and he was like, yeah, you're lucky he didn't fucking do something worse, even though he eventually did. So they eventually, you know, got married and stuff. She moved to Arizona with dude, and so they came back up to Vegas. The reason why the whole beef thing even happened was Manny was copywriting Fanny the Legend, and because Fanny, his whole channel was just shitting on Manny. It was live streams of people hopping on talking about how much Manny sucks, and also if defenders wanted to come on and talk shit too and be like people defending this monster. But he kept it open ended to where it's like if y'all want to come through and defend this or whatever. But it was just people usually talking shit about him. So he started to gain a little bit of a presence by just shitting on that dude, Manny. And of course he got so upset because the copyrights wouldn't stop in him, and so that's when he came hunting. He went to dozens of casinos looking for Finny and then finally found him. Didn't see the live stream. If anyone's been killed in live stream, I've never seen it once. I just don't I'm not a fan.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's not you don't see anything. You just it's more a commotion and you kind of get the gist of what's happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not on camera, Okay, I usually it's not like what the that one that old black dude that got shot if on Facebook Live.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you remember that. Oh I saw one. Yeah, I didn't see it. I didn't see the It was just.
Speaker 3: It was morbid.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, I usually just don't. I usually just don't watch those things.
Speaker 1: I hate the way you pretend like this.
Speaker 3: Is not just the old gentleman, the old gentleman. And it got way out of it. It kind of like he said.
Speaker 4: He sent me recently a video from an account called people Dying.
Speaker 1: I don't think I did. You fucking did. I don't think I did. What I say, people die? Was the car? The car? I don't know, look at it? Are you like, I'm not going to open something from an I don't think I did. I don't think I did. You bitch, fucking bitch, bitch said not people dying so far? Oh no, dying on camp? Sorry, I just remembered it. This one. Yeah, here do I want to see this guy, de you're.
Speaker 2: Not gonna see him. Guy, I'm gonna see what the commotion, what happened.
Speaker 4: I wish I knew static electricity on the on the gas I think is that or something?
Speaker 1: I think so that would be my guess. I don't know. I mean, I'm not a fucking staticologists. It's crazy, you.
Speaker 2: Know what's scary? Like sometimes stuff like that makes me a little paranoid. I'm like, oh god, damn a.
Speaker 4: Little you know, for context, it's a video a car exploding at a gas station.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like it's not like a fire explosion, not a course, Yeah, that's what it's like. That's terrifying. It's like a balloon popping. But I felt that way with you know, the the in in like the chairs, like the gas fucking thing to so on, some shitty chairs.
Speaker 1: This one guy got impaled.
Speaker 3: It's Mokey sent me that. In the aftermath image, I didn't see it.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: There's no body, there's this chair strat all over.
Speaker 1: But then it's some blood but like.
Speaker 3: And it's like they blow up And I was like, I'm not buying a chair like that ever again, So.
Speaker 2: Don't buy Chinese what that was my thing because I'm like, oh, you don't want to buy a cheap gas one. So just I would just say, if you're gonna buy a gaming chair, because there's some ones that are fucking cheap now I'm talking like seventy bucks or something sixty, don't buy those. I don't buy those chair on the the fucking zero point two percent chance to say, I just don't even want to risk that.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy that the chair could be so damaging. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: And then it directly goes into your asshole too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so likerupt.
Speaker 4: Turns into goes right up your asshole, turns you into a conehead for a brief period, and then you're dead.
Speaker 1: You fucking look like a scarecrow afterwards, it's like the worst. You like Patrick.
Speaker 2: Hope, Well, you're streaming too, So somebody caught that ship.
Speaker 4: Doctor House comes in. It's like, there's a chair in this guy's ass. I solved it.
Speaker 1: I solved it. You know why this doctor has had a crime scene Theoretically, you're.
Speaker 2: Wrong, House, It's not it's uh, it's not technically the chair.
Speaker 1: It's just the cold. There's a fucking metal rod and piled up. This guy's as his chairs exploded. He's lying on the kind of blood. It's a cold house, the cold house. The chair didn't kill and it was the cold. There was the cold, virus, influenza. It's a cold. It's it's a cold house. It's like it's actually quite nice in here.
Speaker 3: Difference, like he died from the cold. He died, did him after because he was dying at that point. It's at that point it's a dime of the chair, but the cold what finally made his heart stop.
Speaker 4: Well, it's well, technically like it's it'll be weird. It will be a weird episode because they'll both technically be right because like he sat down to go look up cold remedies, so the cold did technically kill him. But also it's obviously primarily the.
Speaker 1: Wrong house. Who would get the experience the cold or the chair.
Speaker 2: Would get the chair?
Speaker 1: Well, they're both. Everything's dead.
Speaker 4: I guess that's so. I guess it's like it's it's a it's a draw. Really, nobody gets any.
Speaker 2: Experience wasted experience that's wasted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the doctor who comes in, he gets who picks up is like fable where you you get to pick up that new on a game that's coming out I think like early next year is yeah, I'm excited. Gameplay, Yeah, they shouldn't play it twice. I think the show game play, it looks looking good. I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I'm excited. Have since Resident Evil or Musashi's It's that's it's yeah him, Well he's not back, he's this is the They did a series on him on Netflix really and then now he's in the game, which is cool because like before it was sem catchy, and then it was this, Yeah, the second guy, I can't remember his name. That was the third one, third one, the French guy from the future, which is funny to say, this is funny sentences.
Speaker 1: Awesome, here's here's Seminsk and a French actor from the future trade places? Was that what that game was? Was? I never played the third one.
Speaker 2: I have leave vouch for that game. That's why I'm like the second one was the weak point week point. They just released it, right, and now you can get you can get the double for like you get both games, like forty bucks.
Speaker 1: Kind of cool. But I'm like, yeah, yeah, cue, can we do the future game? Please? Can we get fucking John Reno?
Speaker 2: Fucking I was gonna uh slaying different slaying fucking owing back in the day with this cool sword whip thing.
Speaker 1: It's fucking cool. Man is so cool. Yeah, what a ridiculous idea.
Speaker 2: It's so dumb, but I love it.
Speaker 1: It's like Ivy, it's so brutal. It's like there's a character with like a gun scythe also in some game guns. Yeah, what how.
Speaker 2: Does that work?
Speaker 1: It's fun scythe well, dude, sometimes like you turned the knob. I don't around.
Speaker 4: No, I don't remember exactly. I think it was like because the gun bar was at the end where the blade was, so it would be like so I think the idea was that. I can't remember what game this was, but I know I've seen it where like you'd get the scythe around the back of somebody's neck and then the shoot it and then it would pull the thing.
Speaker 1: Back and it was crazy cool.
Speaker 2: That sounds cool. It sounds way cooler than like Squall's gun sword Squall from Final Fantasy.
Speaker 3: This sort is stupid because there's no barrel. It's so dumb. I think it looks cool. You know what's cool The Lionheart. Yeah, I love that gun.
Speaker 4: It is a complete non seguite, but I do want to mention. Uh, I had my first in and out that didn't disappoint me.
Speaker 1: The other day.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I finally had a burger that didn't suck from them, and fries that weren't soggy.
Speaker 1: The fries not being soggy was amazing.
Speaker 2: In and out sucking is if you get fries delivered?
Speaker 1: Is that your issue?
Speaker 3: No, I've only ever gotten in and out delivered.
Speaker 1: Well, oh well you can and you can't because that line is I know what you mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because you have to like well, to me, the only reason if I if you have if there's an in and out where you can go inside, I only ever go inside. You can't order in and out. The line is fucking I know what you mean.
Speaker 1: They don't. They don't know what you mean.
Speaker 2: They have a partner because they don't need to.
Speaker 1: They don't need to.
Speaker 3: We'll come there and get I think. I think in and out is so like. I think in and out is such a like pretty decent burger. Like there's nothing like.
Speaker 2: I can't Patty is excellent.
Speaker 3: I can't like, I can't big of something.
Speaker 2: The biggest thing with them, it is everything that surrounds it plenty of salt and pepper, and they have an onion oil. That that's what the main reason why I know that he's an onion oil is that it gives me a lot of acid just to Patty itself, because I would get like a flying Dutchman, which is just patty and cheese, and then I'm like, I have so much I shouldn't from a Patty. It's not that much fat and it they're very small, you know, like it's not like juicy fucking big burger.
Speaker 1: So but he's like he becomes kalid. What's that? That's crazy? From elder all the big headed just pure poison.
Speaker 3: I was like, I fucking hate that place, manh Yeah, I love the I like that it's wrong, like the idea of it, like, oh this is a wrong place.
Speaker 1: Good, I shouldn't go here. I hate those dogs. This dog's freaking big head. Big headed puppies. Yeah, they look so creepy. They look creepy in a way that nothing else in that game looks creepy. They look like really uncanny. They're birds like that too, seen the birds that like the birds are the birds are all in that in that vein as well, but like there's something about the dogs. They're so annoying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love hitting them with the heavy swords and they fall over and they're like scramping, fucking kill you when I hit them again.
Speaker 1: Those dogs, I think I'm convinced if I if I saw Eldon ring when I was like ten, those dogs would have freaked me out for like nine something like where. It's just like that's I don't know. I think that I was always a pussy with hands. The giant hands would have freaked me out. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Why have you ever hit him with fire? See them like roll around and writhe on the floor. It's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 1: It's just creepy, Like why is the hand acting like a creature? I don't know. It just creeps me out, dude, I think it's I think I feel like I'm used to doing that to my dog to freak out. If you do that, they just, for some reason, their brain just assumes it's a spider. It's kind of awesome. How dumb there.
Speaker 4: I have to kill this thing because they treat it like it's like it's a threat. I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Oh about what do you do the object permanent where they understand like something, okay, that changed, or this is different, this is it's still the same person. No, it's it's completely different now, it's it's a different entity.
Speaker 1: I need to attack or run away. That's my dog.
Speaker 3: And it always like opened their mouths to play with you. Then you're like it's me now, and you're like, oh, I'm sorry, master, But imagine, imagine Master, I attempt to harm you, my mistake.
Speaker 4: Imagine living that life though, where like you just have to contend with the reality where it's just like okay, like imagine I'm talking to you, right, and then I blink and you're a lion, you know what I mean, or you're like a threat, and then I blink again and you're back to normal, and I just have to assume that, like the lion's gone.
Speaker 2: Great, great, average schizophrenic man, this.
Speaker 1: Is like, yeah, this is my hand. People were saying that somebody said that, right, babies are schizophrenic.
Speaker 4: I think it's really horrible word. A guess I would I would say that babies are a schizophrenic.
Speaker 1: If you put a baby, if you put a baby's brain in an adult body, fuck, like that would be a schizophrenic. It would just be extremely stupid. I mean, there's a fine line. I don't even and it's actually really fucking sad. It's like one of the saddest sho you know, Really, what do you mean you're just assuming that it's sad.
Speaker 3: No, they're like, like I hear and see things that are straight up just not like my friend has one of the dogs that helps him, like he like he goes, the ghost has greet and if it doesn't greet, somebody's like, oh, that's just something I'm imagining. So that's just a demon sit in my bedroom right now. Awesome, that's actually that is the dumbest thing I've heard about. It's a cool concept not being able to perceive reality correctly and not knowing if someone's around or not't drive, you can't go outside barely even.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not saying it's like enviable or like I would want it. I'm saying, like, as a concept, the idea of like a dog using a dog, that use of the dog. Yeah, okay, well that's like an interesting idea. I never once considered that that would be like a thing.
Speaker 3: He tells people.
Speaker 4: But see the issue with that is like some dogs are schizophrenic because I know dogs will hark at like, you know, just the corner of the kitchen.
Speaker 3: You have to have a train.
Speaker 2: We had a schizo dog that dogs all the dog would like recognize us and then like moments later not recognize us.
Speaker 3: That shit sucked, Yeah, dog to do it?
Speaker 2: Obviously, you can't have Oh yeah, you would get a fucking find up dogs from the pound and just put it to work.
Speaker 1: Just a traumatized dog with getting a hair marks, give it a fucking vest on a cloth. Now dickhead.
Speaker 2: Dickhead dog got beat for the first months of its life and now has the work of jobs.
Speaker 1: We got nine to five.
Speaker 2: Kitso guy has the you know, the helper dog or whatever, and he's like, could you greet that person?
Speaker 1: Just a tax of a meeting. What is it about an abused dog that is so much sadder than an abused human because humans suck? Right?
Speaker 4: Well that what if the dog was abused by another Like what if a dog punched the ship of another dog for five years?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: The thing, the thing about the thing about dogs is that dogs in their natural state are just allies to humans, you know, in the way that humans aren't humans just suck.
Speaker 1: It's just I think it's a mathematic thing. They suck.
Speaker 2: Look, I was watching a true crime thing last night and it was a YouTuber that went crazy and killed his family. You guys probably classic. Yeah, this is like seems to be happening. He was called like the anime something. I can't remember his name, I don't know, but the anime is something he was.
Speaker 4: I know about the Skyrim guy. Yeah, the TikTok skyrom guy popular. He kind of popularized those videos of like people pretending to be NPC's and Skyrim where they were like kind of like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I love those yeah, yeah, I love those two. He killed his wife?
Speaker 2: Was he the Oh no, this I'm thinking of a different gathers He's a guy playing GTA and he pretended to stream why he was killing his girlfriend was different ones.
Speaker 1: That's nefarious, Like here he if this is the same thing, I'm thinking probably he recorded like an entire fake stream of him, like he's so like he recorded yeah, and then he like he I think he streamed the screen playing the video of his live stream and then we'd be like hey, and he would make excuses like he just wouldn't react. Hey, guys, I'm not gonna be reacting to chat today, yeah, or like yeah, because like the chat's not working or whatever, like, but I want to play this game and like whatever. It's kind of brilliant. But except for the cops when they reviewed, they immediately didn't buy it. That's so interesting. I wonder why, though, because like that seems like that could work.
Speaker 2: It seems like it could work. But then I think with just uh knowing the I think it was just a simple like contact in the YouTube people of hey, how is this?
Speaker 1: Was this streamed or was.
Speaker 2: This a pre recorded you know, like you know, how he just uploaded. They probably just immediately were given the information the metadata that this was a video that was uploaded and wasn't live streamed directly to YouTube.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting, Like it.
Speaker 2: Was like this was an actual thing and it wasn't. There was some type of metadata to let them know that there was something too. He tried, but it didn't work.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I actually I need to. I would have to follow upon that extremely somebody listening might know better.
Speaker 1: Way, someone's gonna use a I for that ship.
Speaker 4: By the way, eventually, yeah, like I used my voice to use my voice react to chat every I don't know, every seven minutes right right, and then you know, and then just record an entire gameplay session, record like stream the screen so it's not an uploaded video.
Speaker 1: People are gonna get it. It's gonna get bad. Yeah. What was led me to that, I'm sure lead to a war that we're going to stop, probably already.
Speaker 2: Is we're talking about the dog versus human things. The thing that I was watching that YouTuber he he tortured and killed a bunch of animals, and like all of those stories, like I kind of like fast forwarded through them. Yeah, I didn't really want to hear the details of him like killing a bunch of animals, but then like then he's described me to the cops, like how he killed his family, like awful.
Speaker 1: I still felt bad, but I didn't have to.
Speaker 2: Skip over it because I don't feel nearly as bad because like, animals.
Speaker 1: Are just not completely helpless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not doing anything. They're just there because you put them in the situation then you kill them.
Speaker 1: And humans are just like.
Speaker 3: Line is so crazy because seeing people get blown up and fucking get grenades thrown at them like that, I could watch that, but I think There's something so much more disgusting about hearing someone describe the evil of doing that to somebody, because I think for me, it's always.
Speaker 1: Like it's like detached. It's like, oh, there's a degree separation where.
Speaker 3: There's a person on a screen turning into mist opposed to this guy being like, yeah, I got really upset, so I grabbed my Oh yeah, they're down seven flanks of stairs. Uh. Then I proceeded to stomp on.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's crazy that that's so much more like this is evil. Yeah, I post the moments of stupid evil, like meditated, like premeditated evil.
Speaker 2: Dude, This this story is kind of crazy because it wasn't it was on he wanted to kill people, and then it just this was just like I guess, the perfect in his mind, the perfect opportunity because he didn't actually plan it is just his mom was in the garage and he shot her, and then his brother just happened to be passing by, just being like what was that loud sound? And like, I guess that guy has I guess that guy has guns.
Speaker 1: All the time.
Speaker 2: So his brother didn't even register when like that guy was pointing the gun at his brother. His brother didn't register it because he was still kind of confused what was happening. He's so used to having guns, so he shot him ran into the bathroom. Dad now is like getting up, what the hell's going on? Shoots his dad and he falls back on the dead the bed. Then he tries to get into the bathroom where his brother ran in, just shot a bunch and then kicked the you know, the the dead bolt, and he's like, oh, I got him, I guess. And then he did kill shots just to make sure none of them were suffering, and that was his justification to be like I wanted to make sure they didn't suffer. And then I'm describing it was so crazy because he was just like I would hurt anybody. I would hurt hold on, I was like, I would hurt anybody too. If anybody did anything to my family, I would kill them. And he's like, you know, but you know, I guess I was just they couldn't save themselves from me. You know, It's like it was so crazy. I mean, honestly, Dylan Rufe, you know, like he looked kind of like it's just some white guy with a dumb haircut, anime nerd I can't remember his name.
Speaker 1: It was something like something I have to do with anime. Of course, it's anime. It's always anime. Yeah, and you know what he looks like. He just standard fucking nerd anime. It's always animated. Was just like fighting for something greater than myself.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, look, man, dude, I was a weave once upon a time, and I've never really had that thought, you know, like, maybybe I should have maybe I should have eradicated my whole family.
Speaker 2: Were you like a legitimate, like a certified we've probably not?
Speaker 1: I was probably like I was probably less. So are you selling drugs? Yeah? Okay, well there you go. Yeah so yeah, yeah, you kind of speed into a different lane.
Speaker 3: I think I liked anime a lot, like I think most black kids like anime the way black kids like anime. Now, I liked it, but I wasn't as much as a fucking post as they are because I hate black. I'm black weaves bottom once. Now they're so they're so aggravating. Why because they're just they're just full on losers.
Speaker 1: They have no they have no veneer of like, is that not just weaves in general?
Speaker 3: But for me, my time, it's like, yeah, like anime, but you're not like I played basketball and like you know, I do sports.
Speaker 1: Playing basketball makes you not a loser.
Speaker 3: I guess it makes it means lets you have some sort of other characters a little bit swag, you know, being an anime fan.
Speaker 2: You know, I play Pokemon, but I also, like, I really like hip hop and stuff like that. An I don't argue about animes online all day. And an anime profile picture of a character that's not black, but I made them black. It's my profile picture that is funny, Like that bothers me so much and they're doing nothing wrong. I just don't like it anyone like that because you're so old. If you know what something like that should you know, if I knew them, you should be like that guy's killed somebody else. I was gonna say, yeah, yeah, it's true.
Speaker 4: Well look I don't know anything about these people in Vegas. Yeah, and I guess manny one.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's it is crazy, like that is psychotic to do. But you know with them, is he did he get arrested?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so it's possible. He's no bail.
Speaker 2: Obviously, he's he's trying to get he's trying to get his own Vegas. Yeah, give it to get a chair. Well so yeah, so he was probably we're gonna see what's gonna happen. But he had a public defender. But now he's gonna she's talking. He's gonna consult his family and see if he can get a private attorney.
Speaker 1: But it's just like what you it's people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're on camera time and money. Just get the public defender, bro, Like, come on, just go to bed, take go to sleep, dude, Like all right, man, well anyway you don't have money to like fucking just don't be in a toilet that I'm not breathing anymore.
Speaker 4: So great, so American, butter wrote in American, but that's rioters. Yeah, my uncle who's never been to la is telling me you left. He's are burning it down and then they should just shoot him. But how burnt down? How burnt down?
Speaker 1: Is it actually a lot? I love that. I love like the the two different realities. Yeah, it's very funny.
Speaker 2: It's it is fascinating to just go on Facebook. Is the best thing to go Go on Spacebook, go in a conservative circle and see what they're saying. It is fucking it's hard. You want to say night and day, but that doesn't do it.
Speaker 4: Just I saw a I've saw AI video of people burning down the Hollywood Sign and there's like a bunch of like old people in the comments being like, I can't believe Californa used to be such a beautiful blaze, just like the You know what's funny about the assumption that LA burns down after every single one of these riots is that, like also the assumption would have to be that we somehow rebuild it exactly as it was in record time, record.
Speaker 2: Like it's just like, wow, it's crazy, and all this new infrastructure also looks a little bit old.
Speaker 1: How did that happen? Crazy? We built it up and then there looks like there's age the buildings age. No, no, no, but but but Derek the Apple store got robbed. Oh no, what's crazy?
Speaker 3: Like people that weren't here for LA riots, We're like, yeah, this seem should happen during other riots. They made it seem like it was the most fucking hostile thing ever, and it wasn't. It was Yeah, it was just people being really mad about cops killing black people.
Speaker 4: And that even grew up assuming that like because it was called the La Riots. That was like, oh, it must have been like at least like a block or two got fucked up.
Speaker 3: I was, you know, and it's like four or five stores. Maybe yeah, maybe maybe I was living. Koreans were out there, but you.
Speaker 1: Know, Koens actually only killed another Korean by accident, you know, really, yeah, they didn't. Actually that was also like fake.
Speaker 3: I love the idea. I love the idea of that because I just I told you the story right of the idea. We were we were at like one of our friends house. You're talking about roo top Koreans. I just imagined like a snake eater dressed Korean guy on the top of his roof of a rifle.
Speaker 2: Being snaky and it pans away. There was a guy looking down the scope amy particularly black folk. But no, it just it just aired out a guy that might have been his cousin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just completely. Yeah, it's became like a legend.
Speaker 2: In the same way. What was that when the when the Ukraine War first started, there was that the like a ghost, the ghost of Ukraine or whatever.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that? No, I don't remember that at all. There was so it was a space ghost, but a Ukrainian. I gotta be honest, I don't follow Eastern European ship at all.
Speaker 2: No, it's I mean, it steeps into the world.
Speaker 1: No, I know, but like I mean to the degree, like I feel like you pay more attention to it because I mean, it's the reason why JoJo's even here. Yeah, what I'm saying is that makes sense. Yeah, but I've never heard of a ghost of Ukraine, so like the ghosts, so you must look, you might remember this just because of the picture that they used. Oh, you pull it up, I might remember. It might jog my memory's some.
Speaker 4: Fell Yeah, so let me say this about about the riots, yeah or whatever, like bro like, look, of course people are going out of pocket.
Speaker 1: There's always people doing stupid shit that doesn't do Oh sorry, ghost of Kiev not Ukraine. Oh I think I know. I do remember this. I remember hearing that at least. That's crazy. Where's the.
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 1: I guess I got to type in his name too, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Anyway, The point is, dude, so I want to say this too. I was in downtown LA for Summer Games Fest to meet up with some people. I was meeting up with Dustin and Brad and COG and a bunch of other people. Did I saw Anita Sarkisian there?
Speaker 1: It's just crazy, Oh my god, she's still around, dude. Well that's why I was like, I thought I saw a ghost. I was like, I was so confused. I was like, that looks that.
Speaker 4: It looks like it might not be like it was because it's been a long time, right, Yeah, but I remember like I saw her. I was like, is that isn't an arcasy? I was like, no, I can't be.
Speaker 1: She was also so small, like how tall do you think I need a Sarkisian is? It's it's one of those things that I you.
Speaker 4: Couldn't already no, but in my mind five six, five seven, you know, at least dude like mega small, like like four ten.
Speaker 1: Maybe I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I definitely wouldn't have.
Speaker 2: Thought she was that because that, like a decent sized dog is like a threat. Yeah, and achiever could kill you.
Speaker 1: Even in head as I think about it, I'm like, that can't even It's like maybe I just wasn't her, but it.
Speaker 2: Maybe because of her her attitude to be like to be honest when you when you think about uh, certain people the way that they behave themselves. You don't think of them as being really tiny. I guess online particularly.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, and we think people like her attitude. The people have said that about me and fairness. I guess I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like you went online. You can't because here is an example. The Amazing Atheist is like six foot six or something, and yeah, he's extremely tall.
Speaker 1: They him. How could you in your house denying Jesus.
Speaker 3: Violently taking your fucking crucifix and melts again in his hands, is just handing you like the God delusion.
Speaker 1: Being the out of his chest like that that he disappears.
Speaker 2: Ship but like he can't tell because he just cameras is facing at his chest and up his head, so you can't tell.
Speaker 1: I just remembering something I did. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Like sometimes people just surprise me because I just I guess. I always guess it like a median, you know, like a median just to you know. Then some people are surprised how big I am all the time. Yeah, I mean I'm I just have known you forever. Yeah, but like the uh oh I ran in the skill up there.
Speaker 1: It was nice.
Speaker 4: But the point is to say, I was in downtown l A. Yeah, you know, and like people were in downtown l A. Kojima was there showing death stranding. He wasn't ducking bullets. You know, like this is like a couple blocks maybe, and by the way, one block here, another block over here, that like where maybe things get out of pocket.
Speaker 1: Are like people fucking get stupid and they like rob an Apple store and it's like that, come on, yeah, you know that looks stupid and those phones don't work, stupid and no one's gonna buy those things exactly. But those people aren't. They they're like anytime it's looting, those people aren't. They're not protest obviously at that point.
Speaker 4: At that point they at that point, those people become looters, writers, whatever you want. But the majority of these people, the majority of that And the one time that I walked through a little bit of a protest, it was literally just people like I think they were blasting just fucking Spanish music and dancing and shit, yeah that's not fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Hassan was there.
Speaker 2: Do you think his fucking you know, do you think somebody in his position would risk his life if this was like really, there's some ships going on.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's like, to be fair, Hassan specifically like went and sought out the high you know, like he went and tried to go into the places that specifically like would be you know, these high you know content.
Speaker 1: I think he might have gotten some like tear gas or something. I don't remember. I think something they had like an air gun, like someone weird that.
Speaker 2: I can't remember what he said because I only caught like a little bit of it just to see like, oh well, there's a good example. Unfortunately him doing that and and the purpose of doing that, it's not gonna the conservatives and other people that watch whomever on that side. It literally never leaks into their space. They don't see any of that. They don't see Kyle Kolinsky, they don't see any of that. You know. I didn't think it was funny because Crystal Ball married to Kyle Kolinsky. She because since she did that show.
Speaker 1: With I forgot. I'm so mad because what kind of name is that? Well, it's it's it's her parents. No, but that's what I mean. It's like, how dare you?
Speaker 2: Well, No, it's her name. Her parents are cute. It's just like we had I had a kid that went to school with us. His last name was Moss, so his dumb ass parents named him Chris. So it's not like Chrismas. And it's like your parents are gay, Like that's your white your parents don't respect you. Yeah, you know, to be cute, and it's like, don't, don't don't disrespect your kid, like you know that.
Speaker 1: It's just like calling your kid's crystal ball. You're like, it's your You're didn't you say you want to name your kid fighter pilot or something?
Speaker 2: So it's it's, it's, it's, it's it's evolved, it's it's actually much worse.
Speaker 1: Now. Okay, so now it's Auto von.
Speaker 2: So auto otto, but that's a very European name. So it's tracks and then and the autopilot but auto but then like von is.
Speaker 1: With JoJo's idea.
Speaker 2: I never I was like Auto von pilot sounds like some old timey fucking pilot that's gonna like you know, also he's like the one of those old timey bodybuilders.
Speaker 1: But he's also a pilot and ship that sounds like somebody that James Bond would kill, you know, auto pilots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'm just like this is gonna be and I was just I was just picturing it because you know, since she has very tall jeans, I'm assuming I'm gonna have a light skinned, tall sun that will be in the NBA and then people are gonna chant o VP.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm trying to manifest it because I want millions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should do it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to be like you know, you always see the dads at the games that are all there like, oh my son, I didn't do ship in life, but thank you. So I want to be that everything that you said for making me feel worth it, I want to do that.
Speaker 1: Finally I did it.
Speaker 2: Here's the here's the ghost keep. I don't know if you remember this.
Speaker 1: Looks like Sam Hide a little bit. Is that Sam Hide? Actually, oh my god? Saying that that is one of the best beings about Sam Hide is that like he's he's always like the default person, Like he's like, no matter what the shooting is, yeah, there's a mast shooter that always. It's kind of amazing that he hasn't been like like that is crazy to me. He is so unwound. I'd be very upset about everything I see of him is like the most like what the fuck this guy to be on this he does. I feel like there's like people that are afraid to go after him. I think that's what it is. I think because yes, persons so crazy, but he's not like I don't know man, like I don't think I think like he would actually do anything like I I know.
Speaker 2: People that have been around him not he's whatever. He's harmless in these but in certain situations, I imagine. I think it's more about like his fan base and people that would.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, his fans sucked crazy and his uh the image that he puts out is not comforting, and he is like a freak like make no say he's like he donated like five k to the fucking stormfront of the He's not like an excusable person.
Speaker 1: But uh that.
Speaker 2: But again, so people that know that, there's there's a lot of people that know that not talking about it. Yea and so and then ask a question why, And I feel like, well, they're a rabid fans because I think nothing serious. Man, who's that that guy that harassed Boogie came to his house Frank Castle, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's it. It's It's not that it's uh it's because that's punisher, it's very frastle, It's ID it's Frank Castle because it sounded like I was saying Castle but like Frank the k Yeah, Frank cast my bad. That's hard to say, Frank hass not Frank Castle. That's interesting. Notice that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I feel like people adjacent to him, there are the type of people that would come to his Sam Hui's defense, Say, if he made a video, like people like that might come out of the woodworks and terrify, just terrorize somebody. I'd rather not make a hit piece on him or not even hit expose.
Speaker 1: I guess sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I feel the same way to be fair, you know, like I can talk about it like this on the service, but I wouldn't make an isolated video because it's just not why I invite that chaos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's unnecessary. But uh yeah, so LA is.
Speaker 4: I hesitate to say it's fine because there's always problems in LA, but like it's not like a fucking apocalypse, dude, Like you're you're fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are places in let's just say Appalachi for example, that are infinitely worse, that are desolate that there's there's just meth heads on the street.
Speaker 4: Like there's even even California itself was like way worse during the fires. Like it's like the fires were actually serious, you know, that was actually like a big deal.
Speaker 2: There's a real humanitarian crisis because a bunch of people's lives were being threatened by yeah, by wildfires versus these protests, you know, because people are being snatched up. Ice is coming to fucking graduations, fucking harassing people while yeah, kids are trying to graduate. And then you have the dumbest and evil people on this planet celebrating that shit. Did you you tell them this is happening, And they're like, good, this is exactly what I will see.
Speaker 4: That they withheld or they detained a fucking Arizona marshal or whatever the yes, like an act like a marshal, a marshal.
Speaker 1: They're detaining people who like are also.
Speaker 4: Like here legally by the way, who are just waiting for their you know, immigration court dates or for their papers to go through, who are following the legal process, and they're round up anyway, Dice is fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like they're they're rounding up US citizens and but people are starting to realize people that are neutral and people that are obviously on the left. They didn't know how how racist and big of these people are. That they're finding out that the ones that were hiding under the guys of oh, we're just going after the illegals. We just want the illegals out, they're starting to find out that no, they just want brown people out in general. They're starting to figure it out that like, oh, these people that voted for this actually want brown people out in general. It's not about illegals in crime. They're hiding behind that because there's cheering on what they're doing, apprehending and rounding up people who are actually I legal, and they're still fine with what's happening.
Speaker 4: Did you see that Trump himself said was like, well, we got to make exceptions for farmers.
Speaker 1: Farmers who've been working here for a long time. I mean they're oh, they're good people. And it's just like he got calls. Look, he for sure because he's fucking with big money with the tariffs.
Speaker 2: That's why he had to keep going back and forth and keep bringing them back and extending it before because there's people's money that he fucking with that will make sure he's.
Speaker 1: Not president, they do about that is that like this by the way, reinforces the fact that like he doesn't really care about like he just believes whatever people tell him. Basically he's just like, uh, he doesn't Trump does not care if like brown people are in this country for free or whatever. Like he's just he's just pandering to a base. And so like when it turns out that like, oh, actually these people actually do good for the community.
Speaker 4: Uh, and actually a lot of people in positions of power, particularly with farming, actually like these people, then he's like, okay, we'll.
Speaker 1: Figure yeah that's fine. Then yeah, no problem.
Speaker 4: You know, sudden suddenly the we gotta get everybody out now becomes like actually whatever this Like it's there's like no principle at all.
Speaker 2: I just wish I wish to be fair good, I guess on that send. But like it is objectively a good thing to rescind some of that stuff.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: It's just so upsetting to see the like I said, he's infallible to these cult members, even when he did something completely contradictory that should upset them, right, they should be upset because it's like, oh, you're gonna allow some of these illegals to stay because they're the farmers and they should be upset about that because they want the illegals out. But now they're just like, oh, oh yeah, that sounds good.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 2: You guys literally are no convictions.
Speaker 1: They have no prince. I've seen no convictions, no morals, nothing. I've seen some people be like, well, my position hasn't changed, but I still But it's also like, I still love our president. It's still a button. I'm like, yeah, you do.
Speaker 2: It is weird that you love this person and not a policy you're not about. You're not supposed to love a president. It's weird back then when he saw the motherfuckers that were like and now, to be fair, those people instantly after when when Obama started continuing all the Bush policies for the most part, then a lot of those people that were huge fans of Obama fell off. So I give them a past whatever. They got caught up in the hype and then they it's so far past that with Trump, right, like, oh, all the stuff that he said he was gonna do as far as like say, being a normal person, now he's doing all this fucking crazy authoritarian shit. And those people are still riding for him, and I'm like, I don't know if those people are ever going to fall off.
Speaker 1: I do think Obama inadvertently kind of did the started to call the personality presidency though, because I don't think people were fans of Bush in the way that people were fans of Obama. Man, I'm not saying that Reagan the are you guys talking about that? Feel it didn't?
Speaker 2: I feel retroactive though.
Speaker 1: No, dude, people fucking love that guy.
Speaker 3: Like I know it's because it's because of the connection of him that they loved him, because of the actor he was.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying, it's like the JFK. JFK was the culture guy to like, oh my god, he's No. No, no, I'm not saying what I'm saying. I'm saying in the modern context. I'm saying and like because I think it happens and then it phased because like after Reagan, like I mean, Bill Clinton was had George h W. George W. George h W. Herbert Walker. Uh, who gives a son or son or dad Herbert Walker Walker? No, that Herbert So like if you put Herbert in front of it's not the son.
Speaker 2: So he was milk toast. You know, I feel like his biggest moment was being the Simpsons. I'm not talking about if we're talking about political stuff for sure, but like I mean, like as far as we're talking like popularity, right what people think Clinton is an icon.
Speaker 1: In a way of just as a sex pest, right right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody in between, like Carter, people just respected him, but he was not like the cult of personality a handful. He was disrespected in the political sense because he was trying to do the right thing. Loved him like the Palestine is alone, and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, I think it's a different Remember people saying he was isn't it crazy? Sorry to you, but he said he was wrong, Like, oh, he's wrong for that. And then like literally this fits years. It's the same and it's like, oh, the same thing's happened.
Speaker 2: What do you mean the same thing's happening that the fucking administration still saying people that are trying to find Palestine is are wrong. It's the same things happening.
Speaker 4: But Graham saying game on or whatever when Israel struck or when around was like, hey, you can't strike us, what the fuck, bro, you can't kill our top scientist said.
Speaker 2: Some crazy ship recently, who oh no Iran, Like the Iranian officials were like, uh yeah, get ready, and I'm just like cool man Alex Jones is coming right now because he's been talking about a worth around for like fucking.
Speaker 1: Ten plus years, like egging it on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he's.
Speaker 1: Been one of the people saying it's coming, it's coming, it's coming, but it's coming. Is as like that's bad or it's bad. No, so he he he doesn't. His position was always and he was correct.
Speaker 2: He was like, hey, uh, let's get out of Iraq, Let's get out of Afghanistan, Let's get out of let's get out of fucking everywhere's out of Libya, let's get out of you know, everything we had hands in and shit and toppling fucking governments and putting in puppets. And then so he's like, they're trying to do the same thing with Iran, right, They've been trying to do that for the longest time. But he kept fear mongering, saying it's coming now, it's coming, now, it's coming now, and that it would never come. And now it's finally here.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, oh my god, he's been edging for fifty years. Oh my god, I told you anyway, Yeah, uh fuck, I don't know. By my supplements. By my supplements has got a lot of vitamin R. It's got a lot of vitamin R. What is that? Is that a real vitamin?
Speaker 2: It's a it's it's a vitamin and not not not approved by the FDA.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't matter. It's a supplement. It's a vitamin R. Okay, get uh what's it for? What is it? What does it help with? It helps you, uh, grow little tiny wings on your bone marrow? And it's actually, ironically one of the craziest sentences I've ever fucking heard in my life.
Speaker 2: A great thing about it is you can't prove or disprove that.
Speaker 1: I could probably prove that who's gonna do Who's gonna do that?
Speaker 3: Cut somebody opens?
Speaker 1: I guess, So, who's gonna cut somebody open and look for wings? Get his leg? And I think you need a thousand X microscope to even be able to see these wings.
Speaker 2: Micros And then like you know, you get the thousand xs and he's like, no, no, I said ten thousand, Like you know, I listen to me.
Speaker 1: You're there smuggling wings into your bone marrow with tartar grades.
Speaker 3: At that moment, you just get struck by lightning through your window, like open your window to get a breeze and the lightning comes in and kills it.
Speaker 1: I'm so shocked he hasn't been put chemicals in the.
Speaker 3: Fact that lead hasn't been Like, nah, jackpot just walked upon him and feel his stomach. At the very least, I'm surprised someone hasn't beaten the piss out of him live, like in public.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just it's it's there's a lot of people that are like that, where you're just like, I'm surprised, Like, how is nobody you're is fucking fascinating to you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, he just we should we.
Speaker 2: Should get him into some pop beef, get the piss beat out of him immediately.
Speaker 3: There's not really many real killers of hip hop.
Speaker 1: And well, you know what, Alex Jones has got to start making videos about this many guy he breaks out of prison. How can we how can we navigate this?
Speaker 5: Eddy?
Speaker 1: Look, this is technically, by the way, I understand very thoroughly, this is in poor taste because this just happened like a day. But it is such a ridiculous situation.
Speaker 2: The Manny shank redemption as you need to just fucking he makes it out, covers his hole with the with the with the fucking poster.
Speaker 1: I'm a maniac, Many, I'm shooting people. Who are you? It's me, Manny, It's me Many fou And then just let's let's get to the next question.
Speaker 4: RF case brain brainworm road and he says, hello, gay, gay and gaiety. He says, were you guys ever going what? Oh, were you guys ever into going to arcades at any point in your life?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? If you were, What were your favorite games there?
Speaker 4: Since I was born in the late nineties, Uh, arcades were already dying off when I was growing up. Okay, I feel like I kind of missed out in a reality, a really cool experience in a moment in time. They're still very much alive. They're just like in the they're more adult oriented. Actually, yeah, barcades are fucking awesome. Yeah, except for for some reason, California has like two.
Speaker 1: It is kind of strange.
Speaker 2: It's insanity to me.
Speaker 4: New York City has like many, and I remember just like there was like I think there was one walking distance from every one of the venues that we would have done, and it's like kind of.
Speaker 1: Weird to me that it is a it seems like a good place for it. It's it.
Speaker 2: I cannot uh, I just wonder if it's a logistics issue, because I can't, for the life of me to understand why people haven't invested in so the more because that is video games and beer is the perfect It's just a you're it's gonna you're gonna profit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, video games, beer and food is kind of a perfect.
Speaker 2: You're gonna profit. I mean, there's a fucking I went to a place called Battle and Brew in Atlanta, fucking phenomenal. It's huge, And then there was back rooms where you can rent them out and have like you know that they have all these consoles in there and all this shit.
Speaker 1: I did a mean greet there and uh with the with the fuck poison the wall.
Speaker 2: You remember those guys, Oh yeah, yeah, so so Faine and a fat Pat Yeah yeah, yeah, I remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those guys are great and I haven't talked to them in a long time. Yeah, but yeah, fucking that was cool ship.
Speaker 2: And I was just like if they had a play because it was like way better than because it also had like the it was like a web station too, because they had like a bunch of gaming chairs so you can do.
Speaker 1: A bunch of shit stuff that's like serious. It was big. They had you know, the bar.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was. It was a huge fucking thing.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, why the fuck does not California, like literally one of the most famous places in the world, not have one of these or anything.
Speaker 1: Even the closest they have is like your round ones, right, yeah, the round ones. And it's just like it's like light. It's like light, it's not. Yeah. Round one is cool.
Speaker 3: Feels like it feels like an adult version of like a more adult less less adult than uh than David Busters, but more adult than like Chuck E Cheese.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is like this weird middle ground.
Speaker 4: Like I feel silly going to a Round one, Like I'll go, I was. I was there with like Jack's Films and like this and Captain Sparkles the other day. I don't even know who the fuck that is, but I remember that name from back in the day. It's oh, I know that that's like a video game guy. But like we were at this Round one and the whole time I was like, oh, man, I feel weird being here because it doesn't feel like I feel like I'm too old for this.
Speaker 1: Even though it's a barcade, I'll go there. Yeah, that's what I'm I think it's because you can bring kids into it, honestly, and it's not a barcade. But it's not like eighty two where, like you know, it's not a proper bark. Yeah, eighty two. I love. I love eighty two. I remember down there.
Speaker 3: But like those are crazy.
Speaker 1: Go to eighty two. Man, the tacos, Yeah, I know there's a taco truck out, the taco truck right on the outside. Yeah, yeah, that where we got the tacos with Ethan. Yeah, and he got sick. That's right. I forgot about that. I don't remember, right, that's right. Yeah, before Ethan Klein went insane, we would say eighty two with them going insane happens. It did.
Speaker 2: It's it's a roll of the dice. It's a roll of the dice, especially if you're sucking. Your entire life is revolved around like streaming and stuff.
Speaker 4: I feel like you I think streaming really like the second is streaming becomes like your main thing you're cooked, like I think, it's just like it's cooked so many people.
Speaker 3: You gotta get recorded that much is a problem, just anyone. You should not be recorded that much.
Speaker 1: Ever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's in general true, it's over, you know what I mean that that's that world is over because now everybody's gonna be recorded all the time.
Speaker 1: You got pound here out there. It's gonna be cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no, I I yeah, I love our kide. I don't know if I had like a lot like there was a are you familiar with New York City? Yeah, of course, really yeah, because yeah, of course, okay, yeah yeah, So that was like as I liked it when I was.
Speaker 3: It's like a fucking it's like a sort of a mall, but not really, but it's a kind of place where a dinosaur get loose, that makes.
Speaker 1: Any sense to me?
Speaker 3: To me, was there some sort of big thing in the middle of the place. There was there was there was like a little rollercoaster somewhere in there. I remember that on like the first floor.
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was.
Speaker 4: I just remember going there a lot, and like I remember like that was my arcade experience. And then like the main arcade experience that I had, honestly was pizza places. Pizza places, pizza places in New York or specifically around me in Yonkers especially, always had a Marl versus Capcom machine. Like Youngers, was obsessed with mar versus Capcom in a way that like I was kind of saying, there was one in an alley way I remember, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: It's like outside that shit was God yeah, the local local burger joint marvsus Capcom.
Speaker 1: We'd come after middle school. We had all challenge each other.
Speaker 2: I was so fucking dude, I was I could I could fucking beat people in under ten seconds with Spider Man because I would just do quick combos, crawler assault, You're done, and people would get so fucking mad because if you die that quickly, people get so fucking mad. And I loved this was my old my my PvP days were in person like when we'd play like arcade things like I went. When it started getting online and I started facing Koreans, it just my I I gave up that It made me realize that I'm not good.
Speaker 1: At the game. Fighting games in particular, fighting games will humble you in that in that way because like locally. I was very good.
Speaker 2: I remember and then I remember a place perfectly now we can see, Okay, No.
Speaker 1: I was just saying that. Just why even interrupted? That's that was the say it. Yeh, were gonna bring it up.
Speaker 3: But there was a place called the Laser Park in Manhattan. I used to go to all the time, my sister, me and her and her boyfriend at the time, and then my cousin. We would always go to the place called the Laser Park. It was in the exact place of it, because it's fucking it's an ancient place, permanently closed obviously years ago. And uh it's one hundred sixty third fourth third Street. Uh wait, one hundred sixty third West on forty six Street in Manhattan.
Speaker 1: That's high up. That's that's an upper Easts. I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, that's a central Manhattan.
Speaker 1: That's central Manhattan. Yeah, the zoom out it doesn't look right, but it is old.
Speaker 3: I was wondering when I was like seven, I can't click it.
Speaker 1: Brother, Hm, did you say when it closed? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a midtown proper But what you call you never heard of that? I went there years ago and laser what laser park? Laser years ago because I'd only go there because were so much older than me. So she was like eighteen nineteen going there and she was taking me, and I was like, I guess we'd go through Manhattan. That's back when Manhattan was like really pretty before it became like Manhattan what it is now, because back when I was younger, it'd be like a place where cars would never stop moving. That's who Manhattan was to me. I was like, Oh, there's all his cars going going the street up fucking midst. But I remember going there and had it like it had like sort of like interactive games. We would sit down and would like move you. It had like everything could think of, had like large, like it was just gigantic, And I remember that was those places.
Speaker 2: Those are the things that are gone. Yeah, that's the stuff that I missed. Like there's a place time crisis ship like like that. You guess she'll find some time crisis. I actually I gotta mention something, remember that, don't they'll forget. So in in the city of Orange, they had a place called the Block, or still called the Block, but they call it like the Block of Orange now or something. But we just called the Block, and they had a thing called games Works, and then and then they and then it changed the Powerhouse and it was like a place like that that had ingenuity. They had a fucking tech in three things.
Speaker 1: So this is what I was fucking.
Speaker 2: You know a kid that you would uh step on this circle and stepping outside of it was to move forward. You can actually throw punches and stuff.
Speaker 1: You were fighting. It was so ship because it needed more time they needed it was like the alpha version of.
Speaker 2: It was cool as ship, but they never continued with it. They had it was such a huge space and they they just they don't invest in stuff like that anymore. And I'm bummed out about that. And uh, Nickel Nickel was an awesome fucking arcade because it was just a nickel to play whatever. So you finally we were able to beat video games because you know, they're all designed to just suck your money. Yeah, like, I'm not paying twenty dollars to beat a fucking game. So now he's it's just a nickel. And so I beat the X Men r K game for the first time. Oh my god, to beat him up. Yeah that I beat the Simpsons game for the first time.
Speaker 1: Gave magneto. Yes, it is that's how.
Speaker 2: It's Magneto and I never gotten that far because you know they're designed to not win.
Speaker 1: And Nicol Nickol was a dope ast place.
Speaker 3: Someone playing Atteck And when it's someone trying to do Kazia's fucking spin cake combination and the kid getting hurt really badly fucking jumping back, I don't know how you fucking.
Speaker 1: Like I would do those moves. I just I feel like they did not get that far, like I would king grab somebody, you grab the air. I am positive they did not get that far.
Speaker 2: The closest was like you just punging and kicking, and which is enough because especially like your heavy kick did enough damage.
Speaker 1: To you can win. God damn.
Speaker 2: But like it was, man, it was such a cool concept. But yeah, I wish there was footage of that so.
Speaker 1: You can see how shitty it was.
Speaker 3: I've been having huge video game nosogia lately, just in general, like not even to play games, the memories of like playing those games, of them being new. I've been going through waves of that crazy why I'm like, I remember, like I was at like Lynski's house and I picked up a game Boy Advance, and I feel like I was teleported back to playing like Mega Man Battle Network the first time, being like, oh my god, I remember when, like video games are so awesome and like there's so much better now.
Speaker 1: Technically, sure, I think, but I think they objectively are in a lot of ways.
Speaker 2: No, they are, but like the magic that comes from video games is like so well gone beyond my brain.
Speaker 1: Yeah we used to exactly, yeah, exactly, it expires.
Speaker 3: And then actually take a break from video games as a whole for a little bit, just so I can get back into them, being like, oh these are really really cool, and then to start reading again.
Speaker 1: Yeah I think about that sometimes I can't do it. I can't do it. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's like it would be nice, actually to just take a break because right now I'm just like, look at I'm looking at it. I have I have so many. The the number of games I have is would send young me iraling.
Speaker 4: You'd be like, I can't believe you own this many, right, And I'm just sitting here being like I don't want to play any of it.
Speaker 1: I feel you. I just want to rewatch Breaking Bad again.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, that's basically what I gotta read.
Speaker 3: I have right now is that's the only thing. I'm just not reading enough.
Speaker 1: I used to.
Speaker 3: I want to read. I want to start reading more again, but I.
Speaker 1: Have new books and I still I opened up and I was like I started. I was like, I like, and I don't. I don't read mult explosion. I just can't, dude. I multitask with everything now.
Speaker 2: Even when I'm washing the dishes, there's like fucking four dishes in the sink, and I'll grab U I'll grab my headphones and put something on. It's four fucking dishes. It's gonna take just a few minutes.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: When I clean, I only have music on. I clean with music on. Then that's it.
Speaker 2: And then I like, no, to me, I'm wasting time. I'm like, I can be absorbed. There's just too much stuff to where I'm like, yeah, I gotta it's it's it's a thing where.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'll put music on. Sometimes it'll be news or whatever. It's usually I'll put music on, usually only in the shower, because you know.
Speaker 3: I can read musically that doesn't have like words like lyrically words, I can't.
Speaker 1: I get soundtracks. I can put on soundtracks. I can put on like like beats, I can put on it.
Speaker 2: I just can't be new music because if if it's new, then I'm paying attention to music and you're trying to absorb it.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh, I'm not so it's just whatever. Anything old is fine.
Speaker 3: They could even be read shit that like I don't read ship. That's like good for my not It's not like it's bad for my spirit. Like if I'm reading comics, that's one thing. If I'm reading like like like period of pieces, like if I'm reading like like something about like African American ship, like African American history, I'm reading that ship like almost about the cry. So I'm like, I can't read this right now. I'm just gonna fuck my day up if I read something about this and then go I have to interact with Lily and be like what's up point? And I'm like, oh, I just read about how black people were eating you know, but you know, how's your day?
Speaker 1: And She's like, oh my god, uh do you want to make dinner now? And I'm like, yeah, Fortnite, play Fortnite. I've been reading this, uh this, uh the terms of conditions? MM, that's good. Yeah. Me one it's a meeting. I got to read this. Is it a riveting? Would you describe it? Would you describe it's long winding. I don't really know what it's trying to get across.
Speaker 3: They're trying to take advantage of me.
Speaker 1: I know that they're using a lot of legal ease.
Speaker 2: You know, there's a question you always do you hit agree or decline?
Speaker 3: I always hit agree twice.
Speaker 1: Actually you just double agree one sometimes.
Speaker 4: Man, I wish I could, Man, I wish I could experience the terms of conditions for the first time.
Speaker 1: Man, what was the do you remember the first right now? Ever? Well, no, that you that you remember?
Speaker 3: I read some of the like what is this like my iPhone when I was like maybe like nineteen, I remember I read a little bit. What the is boring?
Speaker 4: It's it is funny how immediately like you have the right instinct the first time you see it, Yeah, which is like I should read this because it's a contract. And I remember reading it for Xbox Live or whatever or something something like that.
Speaker 1: A know.
Speaker 4: I mean like I made it through like one page and I scrolled down a little bit and then I saw the rest of it. I was like, I'm not reading all this, I want to play a video game?
Speaker 1: Right right? Are you insane? Yeah?
Speaker 2: At a certain point, I just accepted it and I don't care. Yeah, go ahead, you own my likeness or something or whatever cares.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's already like the illusion of privacy and control is already so flimsy, Like what what are you gonna use my face to?
Speaker 1: What are you gonna like? What?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I say that all the time about when people get very paranoid about that.
Speaker 1: I was like, why do do you how special?
Speaker 2: Why do you think you're so special? Like you like they're gonna target you or something like. So I even talk about like that when it.
Speaker 1: Comes to big like taxes, for example.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I'm like, okay, there's already understaffed. They're gonna come out, They're gonna come after you.
Speaker 3: You have to really fun up attached.
Speaker 2: It's like you guys, just you know, you can chill out, especially even with the say, somebody just used your card.
Speaker 1: You called and then they refuded.
Speaker 2: So I tell people like, don't be so freaked out like they're going to even if something does happen, there'll be I've I've happened a couple of times to me like, uh, what this piece of ship? I actually dropped my car balls on a bicycle and the piece of ship tried to I locked the card, but they tried to use it at a McDonald's and I was like, this fucking asshole got my card. And the first thing I thought I was I could really use a big mac, Like what a fucking piece of ship. I wanted to nail them to because I usually I'm usually kind of like who cares.
Speaker 1: I told them.
Speaker 2: I was like, can you guys pull up the fucking camera so I can see who did it the car, like we don't have to get the cops involved.
Speaker 1: And I was like fuck. I was like, because that's gonna take a warrant stuff, And it's just I was like it, who cares? I want?
Speaker 2: Then if they try to buy something bigger, I would have been like respect you know. I would have been like, yeah, they just want food. They just you don't respect somebody trying to survive.
Speaker 1: Really, you know, they.
Speaker 2: Don't buy at McDonald's.
Speaker 1: In fact, if they.
Speaker 4: Could argue that they were being respectful of you by going to McDonald's and not going to like some swanky fucking place, I would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if they went to Walmart and try to buy groceries, respect, if they try to buy a PlayStation, respect because it's just like they're gonna be a piece of ship. Go read the names, man, I agents go. They're gonna get him.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh what honey, He's gonna be walking home and then they're gonna get him. Hey, I here didn't get rid of to get it?
Speaker 3: Well, I hope they hope. They beat them up, they drag him around.
Speaker 1: I can't wait, can't get it. I get it, yep, yep, top of my head again, Yep, I get it, yep. I can I get anything? Why would I would do this if I am? What do you think the.
Speaker 2: Marines they're gonna be so bored where they don't even do anything.
Speaker 3: One of them is going to kill somebody, probably because I think I think.
Speaker 1: They all have funny about that whole thing we're always talking about, Like the Republicans are like the conservative people. They're always talking about how like how our military is like a joke. Now yeah, you know, using this means, yeah, the US.
Speaker 3: Calling the military when they didn't do January sixth, didn't get any of this, bro, And they literally.
Speaker 2: People they're trying to call it an intelection? What's happening right now? You know they literally attacked that building. Yeah, wow, the election was being certified. Like it's so clear, it's since it was crazy. What I feel like people miss understand. People are like, I don't know at least people like me my issue with January sixth. There have been maybe one hundred, two hundred and three hundred and five hundred legitimate reasons to storm the cap.
Speaker 1: That's the Yeah, that's it. Losing an election is not one of them.
Speaker 7: So people are like, oh, so you support a fucking uh stormy the Capitol or like you you support fucking insurrection, Like when people like call this an insurrection, right, like insurrection, Well, first of all, it's like this is an insurrection.
Speaker 1: But first of all, there's been so many reasons to.
Speaker 3: Paul this insurrection is.
Speaker 1: So I have issue. I have no issue at all with people storm with the Capitol at all. The issue is the reason that they chose, which was they lost an election and it wasn't that that what a pussy dude. There's so many in fact right now is a kind of an amazing reason. But like, yes, fucking you know whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those peopeople are about nothing again. They love the government, they love authoritarianism, they love big government. I saw another guy under this under a post, under a post where we're talking about the expansion of power via the executive branch and ignoring the fucking judicial and the fucking and the congression legislative thank you. I was just like, I was like, what's the official baby, but like just ignoring that she's circumvening that stuff and expanding power and blah blah blah. Long story short, and this guy still was somehow convinced that, like the left likes big government in the midst of having this conversation, and it's like, I don't understand how you could pull this out of your ass when your dad, your daddy Trump is doing all these things that you claim to hate, and then you still pass the buck on to the left. And I'm just like, I can't express how cook these people are. How do you talk to them, how do you convince them? And it's like they're about nothing, right, they don't believe in anything.
Speaker 1: You's gotta wait for them to end up in a fucking Ukrainian prison.
Speaker 3: And still somehow I can't I can't even validate anymore. It's like, how do you like at this Like I understand maybe once upon a time, but like at this moment, at this point, it's like to choose to defend him is it's like, Oh, you don't deserve to be alive anymore. You don't deserve. You don't deserve. You don't deserve the wility to be able to vote. You shouldn't be able to breathe.
Speaker 1: Dano snapped out to existence.
Speaker 3: Like if you'd off and I could help you, and I'm like and you're like you have like a hat on, I'd be like, oh, you're cool. I'm gonna sitk You're gonna watch you fall. Just we'll pull up a chair and sit there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm getting tired. I'm just tired.
Speaker 2: I just wish these people, I wish they would just be honest about like just being like oh no, I just I all I care about is owning the Libs and loving Donald Trump instead of using things like oh I like small government. I just want the illegals out. They're just saying all these things. Theah, the constant like stop stops, dude.
Speaker 3: I got to be honest argue with somebody who's like says, it's so clearly said states, peoples, the constitutions, people's all people deserve due process. Literally three lines later it refers to citizens themselves, and people like it means citizens, And I'm like, now, why do they use the word citizens so many other times in it in the same document.
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: It's just why, Like, how did these these slave hunting niggas from three hundred years ago? We're like, we should probably, you know, to figure this out, and then people now are like, no, just making shut up.
Speaker 2: They never looked like, they never looked at document a document. Well, of course, I don't even I don't even expect them to read the Constitution or anything amendments. I don't expect them to do that. It is just listening to the people that they're listening to lie about. Everything is the fucking has always been the problem, because these people don't know anything. They're not about anything, so they have no morals, no convictions. They're just waiting for someone to tell them how to think and feel. And they always deny that that's the case, and I'm like, well, you just be fucking honest if they were just like, dude, I don't really know what's going on. I just watched this news and I just go with whatever they say. I'd be like, yeah, I hate you, but at least you're you know, you're being real.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But they always act like they.
Speaker 2: Know it's good.
Speaker 1: They say.
Speaker 2: They say things like when, oh, Donald Trump, when it comes to not having a third term, no you can't have three. They're trying to make loopholes about no, you just can't have a third term after having two consecutive terms, and I'm like, that's what how. I'm just like, you don't believe that. You've you've never had that as an idea in your head until some talking head told you that, and now you're fucking parading it back to me. Yeah, And I'm like, stop stop acting like you came to this conclusion yourself, like you knew this, like as if you read the fucking Constitution and then all of a sudden, you know, oh, this is this is what like you know, after a fucking uh our boy had like four fucking terms because the war. Then they're like, oh, we should probably uh you know, lock things down and have like you can only do two.
Speaker 1: Now you only do two. It's like okay, fair.
Speaker 2: And then now they're trying to act like that didn't happen, or I don't know it was fdr.
Speaker 1: Yeah right was, Yeah, I couldn't. I was trying to.
Speaker 2: I was trying to think of it.
Speaker 1: I was trying to think of a clever name, you know, if I couldn't think of anything, So I just called our boy. Theodore was after, right, Theatero was before before right. I remember Teddy Teddy. Teddy was like I think early nineteen hundreds, okay, like nineteen I can't remember the exact years, but nineteen hundreds of nineteen ten or something like that. Teddy. No, no, I'm thinking of somebody else. I'm thinking of Who's taft Taft was? I think because I remember Taff was the guy.
Speaker 2: The only reason I remember Tast specifically is because I think he was responsible for the seventh inning stretch in baseball.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that random ass moment history.
Speaker 2: I think it was like he would sit like he would, uh when the president stands up, everybody stands up, and I think, if I remember correctly, he his ass would get so numb that around the seventh inning is when he would stretch his legs and then so that became the seventh inning stretch.
Speaker 1: I was exactly right. Uh, yes, Teddy was nineteen o one to nineteen o nine. That's f truck. I can't think of it.
Speaker 2: I can't on the fly, I can't think of anything good for his name.
Speaker 1: You can. But it was just I didn't want to know when to go there.
Speaker 2: It was too easy. I was just like what I was thinking, it was too easy. So I was just I just didn't wheel do it. Fat Dick Rogers, Dick Rogers at least at least Rogers Rogers.
Speaker 1: Oh shut up, all right, we're gonna read that. We're gonna read that.
Speaker 4: We're gonna read the names now from our lovely patrons over at patreon dot com. Slash the starw thumbnail.
Speaker 1: Make sure of F d R with a faster co fattest cock like one of those fucking selfies, the classics. I hate that I have one of those. I hate that I took one of those faces on to the side. And I'm like, I can't believe I didn't. Jerry was I was like, did you see that? Ya?
Speaker 4: Pri Jared's interesting because like I've seen clips of him, he's still around, Yeah, you know, he's still around, but like he's I think he's leaned into it. Oh really yeah, like because like I remember him being a pretty milk toast guy, right, like a like a like it's like a standard YouTube video game guy, right, but not like in a hostile way. It's like twenty twelve era, you know, where they would just like review games and stuff. But I saw a clip of him recently on stream where somebody was like, all right, good night, I'm gonna go to bed or whatever, or I think it was like you should get some sleep. It's like, now I'm gonna go into my bed, get naked, jerk off, and come on my stomach until I pass out.
Speaker 1: Jack. But I was like, yo, Jack, Yeah, it's a funny joke and it's true.
Speaker 2: Marriage like that after the whole situation.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I don't know it was he married. I don't think he was, no idea. I honestly can't remember that. Do you remember. I remember he was maybe seeing somebody. I just remember that. Like his discord thing was like iffy where it was, uh what was it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I think he was like soliciting nudes from fans. Yeah, but I'm not it was. It was eighteen and up.
Speaker 2: But I guess the only problems that people could lie exactly. That's the only problem where it's like you have to expect that even when people tell you they're eighteen. How the fuck do you know that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just go to court.
Speaker 2: So you would rather not do something like that, yeah, exactly. So it's like, Okay, he wasn't technically doing anything wrong. But at the same time, it's like, hey, man, come on.
Speaker 1: There's enough porn there is you know, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's definitely when it comes down to everybody that does stuff like that, it's not about the nudity.
Speaker 1: It's the thrill of doing the thing, or like maybe like collecting pokemon.
Speaker 4: You know, Yeah, you're like having a having a line of connection connection between you and the and the person.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, something like that. I guess it now feels personal, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's kind of the same reason why like a nude from some random person means nothing, but a nude from like a partner feels like something.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah that's fair. Yeah, yeah, it's yeah absolutely, because that's just porn. That's just regular porn these people, right exactly.
Speaker 1: Anyway, whatever that that clip was, it was the way it was the way he said it too. It was so direct and blunted, like it didn't seem like a joke.
Speaker 2: I don't think I think it was. I think it was half and half like a dry joke. But also he's like I'm literally gonna do this.
Speaker 4: He's it was pretty good a dry I don't I don't remember him being dry humor wise, but like that was that was pretty funny. Yeah, he had like you had like a shirt with like a really like big No, it was like a it just looked like the shirt was like like a fat person wore it before him, and like it was like really the neck was.
Speaker 1: The neck was crazy.
Speaker 2: It's really worn out.
Speaker 3: It's like a recent Donald Glover video where Donald Glover is the Kevin shirt. Oh my god, that this that poor shirt. But he's in a video with on my favorite artists and he has a fucking tank top. But the tank like the things all the way down here, Like Donald, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I'm like it's I'll show you that. I'll show you the image of it.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, why is why is it so panged that top?
Speaker 4: He's just dressing anyway, calming down three to one, right, the Jewish sperm bank banker left me anti Semitic and anti anti I see I see it, delta Gamma jorkin' Peenarson.
Speaker 1: Stupid? What Jorkin peen Arson literally fed this toddler last week? Why is it still crying? Squimp? Is bugs? Bro bro a baby still crying after a week of not isn't so? Why are you still hungry? Broed? Dude? I already gave you three drops of baby formula two weeks ago. I gave you a cup of water a month ago. Cried about they're actually not supposed to feed baby's water. You know that. I don't think. I don't know that is actually true. Actually, like for like the for like the first like several months, they can't have water, which is fucking insane. How tanged this top is? I think he looks at his boobs kind of yeah he was, but the light is kind of weird.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Look how tang this top is.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. This top is so.
Speaker 2: Tang And then you're trying to show people like, look at my new pecks. They're a little thicker, but yeah, now they look like that's hot. I think that's the point about babies and water well, I know that they sell baby water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they sell baby water.
Speaker 2: It's because like it's because of the fucking bullshit that's in water, Like you should give them their meanstances may not be able to handle all the bullshit that's in fucking tap water.
Speaker 1: Specifically, maybe they're they're stealing here. Well, that's right, because I mean there's water.
Speaker 4: In mean, I would imagine, but I want to look it up. Kind of why can't babies drink water?
Speaker 1: Is they're gay? That's it says that. If it actually says that, that's the reason.
Speaker 4: Baby's kidneys are still developing and cannot effectively filter large amounts of water. Giving them water can.
Speaker 1: Dilute their blood, lowering levels of lowering the levels of sodium and other electrolytes. This can lead the dangerous condition called water intoxication. Babies drunk. That's oh, I guess it's kind of like so they're their kidneys are like their kneecaps where they're like still kind of they're not ready yet. They can't they can't do the dude, baby's gonna pop. That's just stupid.
Speaker 3: My nephew's crawling down. It is really weird seeing babies like learn locomotion. Why is it weird because he can get us, but if he can get the things now, and it's like, oh shit, they want to grab everything in the world.
Speaker 1: I find babies so uninteresting because everybody, everybody has been one. This guy said magical.
Speaker 3: I think they're magical.
Speaker 2: They're not magical because they're like because they're like seeing them figure things out from being a small state tup bigger, Like I think that is the most impressive, Like, oh this is crazy seeing it actually grow proper.
Speaker 1: It's it's interesting and it's like fascinating for sure. I don't know if I would like.
Speaker 3: And then like them developing their personalities. My other one is the point where he's like he's his own, he's himself now he's he's like he's him.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, this is what he is. It's crazy that you just don't have a you're not a real person really like yeah, you're five kind of like you know, you're kind of a being. Now you're finally self aware, yeah, oh I am him me and you start grabbing guns and you know, you do what you do, start looking at your reflection. You're like, I'm clearly better than everything, am I? So flawless and everything is so flawed.
Speaker 4: Would it be unethical to intentionally try to raise a narcissist, Yes, okay, the inherently abusive. You're trying to teach him that he's like the best person, and like.
Speaker 3: Narcissists are inherently abusive to other people.
Speaker 2: How many mothers do that on accident?
Speaker 1: They do like, you're the best, You're the most fully of the most perfect.
Speaker 3: Well, that's that's bad because that I'm so great. That says up her validation, only not understanding that they can fail. And then they fucked something up really bad, ladyeh.
Speaker 1: And they realized that they suck and they're like everything. My mom said.
Speaker 3: Told me a story about the how it was really really sad, how she was when she was growing up. She was like one of the smart kids in school, you know, and she's still an intelligent person, but I want to market to school. And then she went to college and she realized, like, you're not really that smart, Like you're intelligent, but like you're not an abnormality of intelligence. You're just amongst other punch people that have made it to this point. And it's it's a lot like people that have that kind of validation. It's hard for them to get over it because I got told I sucked all the time in my house because my grandmother's a really fucking cruel and she was one of those people that like ahead of the game. She was like, Oh, I'm really intelligent. I'm out of the game for other people. So being an average human being was just like.
Speaker 4: Oh, you know what's funny about that is I feel like my parents, or at least my mom, was like very very nice. He would always be like really nice to me, always telling me like, oh, it was like it's a great drawing or whatever. Right, she'd like, gass me up. But you know, I remember drawing. I remember being like, this.
Speaker 1: Ain't this isn't good. He knew she was full of shit. Like it was so strange because I really shouldn't have had that amount of like at that age, I should think you're just self deprecating naturally. I think that's what it is. I think I am.
Speaker 3: And I think your mom probably made you that way. She made you reflect once because like one time you looked at it even you were like, that's not really that. That's worse than what I drew last time. But he's great all the time. Yeah, that's impossible. Holy shit, I kind of suck.
Speaker 1: This is mathematically not adding up. Man, I'm just ship. I'm a ship guy. Yeah. I feel immediately like when I when I needed glasses so early. I remember I'm clearly not amazing, just like my eyes are fucked, right, Remember maybe other things are fucked.
Speaker 3: I grew up in a very not nurturing home, so I think that's why it was. My family wasn't nurturing. My grandmother's kind. She taught me a lot of good lessons, but she wasn't very nurturing. Yeah, because she was spent helped and then again and then I was the last one until my nieces and my nephews came. So she was like, just be a decent person.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, all right, yeah, you didn't have you didn't have nurturing childhood, but in fairness, you did grow up into somebody who wouldn't didn't deserve it.
Speaker 3: So because I was young, I didn't get it. I became went didn't deserve it, So taking it, it's that's fault, no, or it's it's me's fault. Right now, as a kid, I didn't get it.
Speaker 1: You're talking now you're now you're thinking with portals. You're cooking with gas now, Bud, you're cooking with propane and propane accessories. Now charcoal. You see the charcoal and the pits the King of the Hill. Yeah you she? Uh? Do you see what I said? Would you send in the group chain? You see what I put in the group chat? The King of the Hill? Is it the Big Friends group chat? Yeah, it's I haven't checked that in fucking forever. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just I just put it there, like I didn't ever texting there at all, But I just wanted.
Speaker 1: To I is that boom Hower and hang kill fucking missionary? Read the read the capture though, thang all hank Man tan No, no, no, sorry sorry not the captain of the picture. Uh the quote sweet caption.
Speaker 4: Dude, No, I'm reading dang all hank Man tired and one of them course and bottle man.
Speaker 1: He was saying that as he's in you. It's crazy, I'm man talking to he talking to the fans. I guess he's talking. Oh is he talking to hank while he's tie reckon? It was crazy, But I just I just like this guy.
Speaker 2: He quotes tweeting because they showed the the the intro right, the theme of it, and he was like, don't even bother with this.
Speaker 1: They went woke, unfortunately, and he put that picture of the fucking I wonder how many people that could convince in the modern day, there was a handful of people that must have thought. There's at least like five people who earnestly believed that like that. I believe they would do this. I can't believe they made Hank typical fucking libs, typical libs making handkill fuck boom Hound.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got woke. Fucking Mike Judge typical. He made fun of us in idiocracy, so course, but he's a democratic appointed judge.
Speaker 1: They don't even think it's his name. They think he's like anything.
Speaker 2: He's an actual judge.
Speaker 1: Is not even like judge Mike Is.
Speaker 2: He's Mike Judge, Mike Karma judge.
Speaker 1: His middle name is Mike Kamma judge.
Speaker 3: Imagine being that log I'm mag being that long out of reality like that.
Speaker 1: Like I've met people that give me pause, Man, I've met like the thing is like when you when you meet other people in general, like when you find yourself in situations or social situations, whatever you meet you come across a lot of different people and like you come to realize pretty quickly that like it's not so much that a lot of other people are stupid, but there's like there's like a lack of I don't even know what I would call it. It's not stupid, but it's not smart either.
Speaker 3: You know, it's just like a ignorance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess, so, I guess that's what it is, Just like apathy and ignorance.
Speaker 3: Because I think I think, for one, we are we are too close to the internet, unfortunately, but it's our jobs and we stand too close to that space. Yeah, for sure, where we where we unfortunately see a lot more of the noise. But there are people who are so wildly taken out of it, of the reality of the world, okay, and it's most basic ways that are like also like what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: I like those people.
Speaker 1: I don't mind them as much as the people that think they're smart and think they know it's good. Those are the people that upset me. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I mean it's like the one that would think Mike Judge, the Judge, like like they can't instead of not thinking anything, they came to a crazy conclusion. Like those are those types of people.
Speaker 4: Ray, I'd rather you just didn't think of anything, That's what I'm saying. Stupid, I'd just be I respect a stupid person who understands that they're stupid.
Speaker 2: Like that's that's almost doesn't exist, like people thinking they're stupid. Stupid people thinking they're stupid. Is It's just like it's like people like us who are just on the level and then we recognize, like when we do really stupid stuff, I.
Speaker 1: Wish I was smarter all the time you do. Yeah, I'm frustrated with how stupid I am. I fucking know, because just like fility, because.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it's just more like just like simple things like damn, man, I wish I could. I wish I could, just like I wish I could do math without having to write it all down, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh those are but those are talents, man, those are gifts that you could I would have to try.
Speaker 2: It's like trying to do math without in your head. It's like it's there's people. It's like the people who can draw naturally I talk about I talk about things like perfect pitch. There are people who can do It's like talent versus nature versus nurture. Right, It's that there's some people that can work extremely hard to get close to those people like you have like a Lebron James, Right, he has such a natural ability to like do sports like it'd be athletic. And then there's somebody who's like a stick who's not nearly as fast as im thaten work incredibly hard. Right, There's people that are like like uh, Nicola Jokic, Right, he's a fucking serbian stick that's like seven foot tall. But like, if you see this guy, you know what I'm talking about, He's like, he's one of the best players in the league. Now, he worked incredibly hard to get the world. Lebron was just like I have a natural ability to be great and then I just do a little bit and I'm so much better than most people player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all I'm thinking about is like one of those War of the World.
Speaker 2: He might as he looks he looks like he just looks like to me, he looks like what Doug Funny because he's a huge nose. Does he looks like he was like he would be Doug Funny. It looks like Doug Funny's grandfather from Serbian grandfather.
Speaker 1: Yeah, reminds me of that Jimmy Durandy fella.
Speaker 2: Jimmy Durant, Who Jimmy Randy is that person who's that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not down.
Speaker 4: You is a guy famous from a period of time that I have no business understand, understanding or having any reference to. But he had a big ass nose. His famous not Josh. He had a big ass nose I had.
Speaker 1: You know, you know how he is? I really don't know. I'm gonna say he's Italian.
Speaker 4: I would guess Irish actually based on what I know about him, which is nothing but Jimmy d u r A n T.
Speaker 1: There's a king. You know why I know this guy is because like there's a fucking in that.
Speaker 4: Powerpulp Girls movie where all the where all the monkeys become other Mojo JoJo's like, there's a character with like there's a monkey with a big ass nose.
Speaker 1: And he goes like.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, what the fuck is that? And my Dad's like that, oh, that's a Jimmy Durandy reference. Weird, And I'm like, what is that?
Speaker 1: I do remember you said at some point you did mention this it's coming back to Yeah, but like preservices ago. Yeah, look at that schnaz Man. That is a fucking that is crazy. Looks like that guy's nose.
Speaker 2: Is pregnant balls on his face.
Speaker 1: That is honestly, that is clearly lead poisoning or something. I mean, that's clearly like that's agent orange or like some crazy fucking he's that's as best. This was in my milk when I was growing up, and I was like, my my mom had his best this breast milk. Somebody could have a big nose. But that's crazy that that.
Speaker 2: Guy, his coke dealer is just giving him like not coke, giving him, no growth hormones, giving him ECC.
Speaker 1: He's growth purpose. He went out of his way like those fucking gross every time I do cocaine, I don't get it.
Speaker 4: He's like already laying He's like he's a reverse because already ar langs nos shrank right that the drug, his nose became the nose of a.
Speaker 2: Bat, like a vampire back. That's the gross truffles.
Speaker 1: So grow imagine already that picture him.
Speaker 3: Is mad funny with the goodwill Goodwill Smith, shut up, it's funny, like from a racist so it's it's terrible.
Speaker 4: It's funny from the perspective of just how like it's it's early this yeah, yeah, you know what I mean, Like it's like one of the first instances of just like that I can recall see just like completely low effort, just like this is this is just offensive for notice what.
Speaker 1: You call it participation in it. It was like, yeah, tell him, tell him what it was about. It's a very funny normal insisting that he brings it up is funny.
Speaker 3: It's funny like him and that was hilarious.
Speaker 2: Why doesn't feel it's funny to me anymore is just because that's not that's it's such an old school like, oh, black people can't read or do it's it's so old, so old timey. It's kind of like there's a there's a spider the sixty spider Man. There's a meme that circulated around where people would see it all the time. It would be he was sitting on his bed with a with a book, yeah, and then you'd open it it would say something or whatever, and then there'd be like three three frames and one of them it says something like how to get reparations And then you would open the book and it says number one be black, and then in the last one it says I wish I could read, and like he's just a completely black faced with an afro, and it's just like it's so racist, but.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, but that that I love that NORM clip of him bringing like making him tell it.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of I saw Normally that I'd never seen before, and it like it's weird because it's just like every time I see a new NORM clip becomes like one of my favorites. But he's like he's talking about I don't even know what the fun he's talking about. He's talking about Johnny Carson or whatever, like and having like a meeting with somebody, and he goes like, uh, he's talking about like, oh, man, imagine being a fly on the on the wall in that room.
Speaker 1: Probably wouldn't have a clue that the fuck was going on, probably be too worried about spiders.
Speaker 4: And he just goes back it back to real like that's such a dumb fu. Clamiel esquire you, sir, guild master.
Speaker 3: Uh, they're in the Roast's when I realized this guy's like actually genuinely hilarious because yes, things of him being funny at other times, but him being on that roast and like not giving a fuck about joking on the person and just trying to tell jokes to get everybody else to laugh.
Speaker 1: He's funnier as an individual than I think he is as a stand up, which is fucking crazy. But uh, Malibu Malibu RFK.
Speaker 4: Coming home and in a normal yet defeated voice, on the verge of tears, telling his wife, I can't keep up this charade.
Speaker 1: Ah, that would be great. He's been faking this a whole time, Like his voice is normal. Yeah, he's like, I'm so tared. I wonder what John was thinking of me at that point. That'd be crazy. I actually think if respect me and it's like, damn. You know what's crazy about that is that, like, if you fake that voice for as long as he has, I don't think you couldn't. I feel like you would just get the voice eventually because it feels so damaging to do. His chords would be fucked. His cords would be that way.
Speaker 3: I find it funny his family hates him. I think that's hilarious. They all like, you fucking suck.
Speaker 2: Traditional democrats, your traditional liberals, and all of a sudden, they're like, oh, you fucking suck so much, Dick, Like everything that we stood for, our family stands for, you're just absolutely destroying our whole legacy thanks to.
Speaker 1: What family is generally kind of corporate democrats? Are they not like at least the going back? Yeah, well, I mean like now today, like what are they doing?
Speaker 9: I mean it's not Yeah, they're not revolutionary or progressive, but it's just funny that.
Speaker 1: I don't like the vaccines. I'm sorry for talking about you. By the way, I didn't realize you're here. Yeah. I just just rand in real quick cause I heard my name. Yeah. Yeah, you guys want some oh yeah, to take.
Speaker 2: Don't put it any work, No, no, you should don't listen, you should.
Speaker 4: You should put it usually like I'm taking this in the same way that I would take one of the Pewter turtles that Jeb Bush was handing out during his right Like, I'm taking it because it's a souvenir from RFK and that's interesting.
Speaker 1: But I'm not gonna put don't listen, okay, sure, yeah.
Speaker 10: Just let the worm just tickle your ear a little bit. I don't tend like the whole hold on, hold for tail like it's like you two, it's just playful.
Speaker 1: It's funny.
Speaker 8: Watch, Oh my god, all right, I'd like to offer you one more, Oh ship another it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I have a whole barrel.
Speaker 3: Fool that's crazy, crazy.
Speaker 1: Barrelful of work. Control worms.
Speaker 4: He's carrying on his back like it's like fucking Gara's gourd. Like he's carrying around a fucking a oil drum full of.
Speaker 1: Worms to people tackle, let them tickle your ears. It's it's it's funny. I watch. I promise nothing will happen, you won't be controlled, and I swear, didn't you hear? Comedy is legal again. Put the worm in your ear and people will laugh. It was always a bit I would do it. I was a kid. I put where was it my ear?
Speaker 10: And everybody said, don't do that, but everybody would laugh also, so I was kind of like, I don't know, I.
Speaker 1: Guess I'll do it because I love it when people laugh. I just want to be funny and liked.
Speaker 2: It's pretty fast, pretty. This is after he's stormed the rap.
Speaker 1: God, you and I got to a rubber glue, you know, r f K doing rap god, wait, that has to exist, right, so hey, I cover up. If if not, yeah, read the names, Okay, If not, it needs to be done. I bleed it out deeper, just throwing away. That's right. I did talk about the idea of h R of karaoke. It was the Instagram page. Yeah, yeah, I never did it. R karaoke karaoke. Yeah, it's so good. It is great. Yeah, I haven't done. It's a great theme for just like a bullshit night. Yeah, to throw together out away. So good. Ten percent luck, twenty percent cute, cot power of will. He doesn't need his name up in lights. He just wants to be hard. Whether it's the of the mic, he feels so alike everybody else alone, it's the fact that somebody else don't think that they know what but RFK wrapping fort Minor needs to happen. That's right. I fuck their bitch, you fat motherfucker.
Speaker 9: Side first off, your bitch and the click you claim west Side, we ride come, we quipped with game. We claim to be up there, but I fucked your wife. We bust on bad boys, niggas, what life.
Speaker 4: I signed an executive order to send sealed Deep six after crash bandicoots.
Speaker 1: Manicot is real the words getting to it. Man, he saw what.
Speaker 2: Some fucking asshole that guy Remember that guy that would do the commercials in the in the in the crash suit.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it was before me, but I remember looking them up like he was that creative clash. Yeah that's true. What Yeah, yeah, the guy in the super but maybe not that exact.
Speaker 2: God, oh my god, damn, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't a guy in the suit, but they brought him back.
Speaker 4: I forgot when they because when they started doing the crashream Masters, I forgot that brought It's probably obviously not the same guy, but they got like the asshole crash in the in the suit.
Speaker 1: That ship was always hysterical to be. That was cool going out to Nintendo with like the megaphone being like what you got stupid his fucking mundane voice.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The fact that they made no effort to that's the what iconic fucking what a great idea?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he has a spin you would have spin fast, beat the funk out of you. I remember you better spin fast spin right now. Put you're like out too. Yeah, I've been on one foot right now.
Speaker 1: Because I remember there was that dance. They would do the hump yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, and then you would go like that, and then you would go like that. But like I remember when the Insane Trilogy was out or when they did the remasters, I can't remember. It was for Team Racing for the normal ones.
Speaker 4: I think it was for the Normal ones where they just had ten minutes of him on green screen just doing bullshit and they just put it out on the like the one.
Speaker 2: Of the remember I think it was in Saint Julie was coming out, yes.
Speaker 1: And they just said they had him doing the dance and reel. It looks so insane. It was not an animated character doing it.
Speaker 3: There's the meme of that girl that looked like they were fucking crash Bandicoon and everbody said that was Smoky for it.
Speaker 1: Looks right, It looks a lot like Smoky Unfortunately, like Smoky, Why are you fucking? What are you doing? What are you up? Are you up to? What's going on in the jungle or Bandicoot's real in the jungle? I told you so, did you see? Aren't they dead? Then they all like explode or something when they killed after they killed, you know, one of them famously threatened to rape Dean with hers. Oh my god, I remember that. That's actually real. I'm not making that up at all.
Speaker 4: One of the members of what the guy I remember this, Yeah, the guy I think the guy who killed him was like he told Dean with us that he was gonna make one of his sex slaves, which is like.
Speaker 1: I do remember that. He used a certain language and he said, yeah, I said concubine. I'm gonna make one of my concubiness. Just like you don't even know what that fucking word means. That's it, that's it. I was like, this guy's gage. He's like, he's so fucking aggressively. Yeah, no, Dean, whether it's just fairly feminine.
Speaker 4: You know, you could put you could dress him up in a way you could you could send him to a bar in drag and I think, like.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you're no, absolutely, someone would confuse him easily passable if he got dressed up and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, same thing with Joe Rogan, Jogan, Joe Rogan dress that jo Rogan does, gut in the dress and get like, but I mean for him to have such a problem with like trans people.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, well yeah, he was one of the people that believes every fucking story about oh, they're going to the bathrooms, the perverse to doing this, to doing that. First he does the disclaimer, I don't have a problem with trans people, and then he believes every fucking propaganda thing like they're a problem, every negative, everything you've heard, he believes.
Speaker 4: All that's exactly like, I don't have a problem with Israel. I just think they're a terrible government. They should be they should.
Speaker 1: Not be around Calmory already Sammy molesting Derek, then spartan armor logging Sammy, Sammy, you know, I'm not sure that is from Sega. I don't. I don't know. Changing my name to gay beatle boy Penis to anoy Sweeney really won. Yeah it does. Congratulations he won does No, you're in a weight. There's nothing. There's not in here. I'm going to the mortar.
Speaker 4: We had purposefully taught him. See that's great. We have we we we have purposefully taught him to come wrong as a joke.
Speaker 1: Come wrong. How do you do that? I don't know, man, I dig it out, put it deeper, just to show him I'm gay, show all right? For one hundred times Penis isn't every guy. Wait, what what do you got? What do you got to read this gay jangle?
Speaker 2: Be like.
Speaker 1: The gay no, the gang no, the gay no. I guess would it just been the game the gango? I don't know, man, oh, the gango. Two rats in a trench coat. Derek, you're black. You're black, Derek. Thanks. This is me Chris Reagan saying this. You're black, Derek, black, black black. I appreciate it, Weird, I appreciate it. It's a good thing to know. That's what towards you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, PM candidate for the PM candidate for the ultra thieves having gay sex and listening to Wheezer Because I'm trying to make this buddy holler.
Speaker 1: That's pretty crazy, pretty good, lawyer layered. Oh, I'm gonna make this buddy holler. Yeah, come ride in him more. I don't care what they say about me anyway. I am fucking gay stamping fucking my that's an obvious one we should do. Buddy Holly was pretty good.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Gay Tank featuring Toe for Knife, tim smeg Weight, and Dirk. I hate this alternate reality. Toe for Knife is insane. Dirk, Welcome back to the Young Dirks.
Speaker 4: The young Dirks Sweeney Sween getting scared by beetle GE's before he even does anything because of his name.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. That's a good one. That is actually good. Berserker Beatles, Big Brownci, Big Bouncy Backside, Reckless Rhino the Sloker to Iso Dirpey. Steven Spielberg presents CT the cancer Testicle. This was funnier when I thought of it at two in the morning. Yeah, yeah, CT, that's not mad CT photo. What the fuck? Even? I love the disclaimer. I really thought this was fun. I thought I had something. That is the time, That is the time for like ridiculous ridiculous pitches. Is this ridiculous hour in the morning? P p Jordansen and ben Ship Penis. I'm Kingston's dad. Use my ashes in a douche bottle to honor me. Oh crazy, that is fucking next level. That's a gooner as a gooner's death man like with me, a really gross one. I want to be melted. I want to be cremated and then fashioned into a dildo. Yeah that's what I want. That's what I want for my for my eternity.
Speaker 3: I like finishing like that.
Speaker 1: I like that to be the end, and I hope it goes crazy.
Speaker 4: Ambassador ass Eater Goju going super show him to the fort to dead, to defeat Lord freeslamb Beatlefucker ten thousand, the fucker of ten thousand Beetles.
Speaker 1: Domination, Oh wow, domination. Gay little Beetle, putting his gay little tie on before heading to his gay little job at the gay little dick Sucking Factory Derek Gay Factory.
Speaker 3: Got addressed in uniform.
Speaker 1: I gotta put my suit and tie. I gotta go to the dick sucking Factory. They need me today to work over time. Compelled to share their filth online? Man, what do you mean? What are you saying?
Speaker 2: I'm just seeing somebody named Nara, say, guess who changed his sheets for the first time in over six months, and so I'm going to show you the how it looks, how a normal one looks, and I'll show you what it looked like before.
Speaker 1: What is happening in his sheets? Piss oil, probably a little ship. It probably is just like oil from your skin. Over periods of time where you're not fucking, you can't How long is that? Six months? He said? Six months sick, that's crazy, Not six months, man, that's fine. I mean, well that's six months of no washing.
Speaker 2: Person might be fat as ship sweaty washing, and so that's why it might be six months.
Speaker 1: It could be longer, and maybe they're lying.
Speaker 4: I've never gotten more than like maybe like a few weeks without changing his sheet longer than I shore to be.
Speaker 1: Fair, but like I'm lucky that Jojo changes them every every weekend. So like we clean our.
Speaker 3: Sheets every Friday. Yeah, so's everythingday. Imagine not cleaning my sheets.
Speaker 2: Every week like to me, it was probably like two weeks.
Speaker 3: But uh, maybe it's by myself. Probably yeah, that one. Because I do my laundry. I'll do my laundry every week.
Speaker 1: So maybe so.
Speaker 2: Because me I was, I have so many clothes. Sometimes I would let my ship pile up for weeks and then I'm like, oh I ran out of clothes, and then I'll do like a bunch.
Speaker 3: But like dude, the classic, the classic sheets just in your chair sheets. You're closing your chair from the chair to bed and then bed the chair bed.
Speaker 1: I never really did that.
Speaker 4: Whenever I would do whenever I would do laundry, I would have to get it done.
Speaker 1: I hate the piles. Well, it was like that.
Speaker 2: It was like that until oh no, when I just keep them in like it's separate, pamper close. Because we lived we lived in a place in Olive. I do have a bedroom, but I would always float them before I got back to the house. Always, because folding clothes like one of my men like meditative things for me.
Speaker 1: I like actually like plate opposite reminds me of working at retail.
Speaker 3: I love folding clothes. It calms me down.
Speaker 2: My first job was my first job was fold to just fucking proper technique and how to fold them for the proper so I and it brings me back sometimes when I'm at a store and I'm looking at a shirt and then I'll do the fucking thing and I'm like, ah.
Speaker 1: I think I bought like three I bought like three hundred hangars so I wouldn't have to fold anything. That's smart. Man.
Speaker 3: I love folding clothes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I have.
Speaker 2: I don't have enough room for start of doing the army rolls. Now I have the army rolls and to do army rolls. That's oh, really, you have that much?
Speaker 1: I do? I have to.
Speaker 2: I have to get rid of clothes. And then when I was partnering with the into the AM. They wouldn't style sometimes like I like, you don't need to say anything. I'll still get a package.
Speaker 1: And I have so many.
Speaker 2: I have like probably probably a quarter of my wardrobes into the AM stuff because I worked with them for fe years.
Speaker 1: And then I had to just start ignoring the dude because, like to be fair, I don't want money anymore, Like I can't.
Speaker 2: The biggest thing was I try to get him to just do it for the podcast, and you want to do it and I was like, hey, I was a guy like this gets way more views than my main channel, and use my main channel anymore. Because I was telling him that I really don't want to have any obligations to do videos on my main channel.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to be.
Speaker 2: And then he just was like, I don't know about the Basically, I was like, oh, I guess you don't want more money and more eyes on your product.
Speaker 3: Okay, Army roll all my clothes now is fucking it's it's helpful.
Speaker 2: It's it's it just saves me so much space.
Speaker 1: Does It's very efficient? Yeah? Yeah, it's Army Roll. Have a bunch of fucking bunch of my Sometimes I I I load of them and lacquer get them hardened.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: That's a shirt. Here's my shirt. It's laminated laminated shirts. I could use it anyway.
Speaker 4: Pillow Biers, Supreme, round Eyed, rind, round Eyed, Beetle Bussy, Bellowing Beetles.
Speaker 1: Beat blunkin Boys, all gay and ship. Oh the beach boys fucking die that one beach boy guy? Oh yeah, one of them? Not all, I mean, how many of them are? They are all gone though, right? Probably? I mean there's got an ancient that must be ancient. Don't see how many weird did weird did? We're fucking dead going to hell, going to hell? We're going a hellboy on.
Speaker 4: Twitter said that into her Wouldn't it be nice? Is like the best melody ever written or whatever? And my first thought was like, oh, no way.
Speaker 1: Then I realized that that song gets stuck in my head every at least once a week for some reason. Yeah, does it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: The melody of it, that's I don't know, there's something to that because like I haven't listened to that song probably ever, Like I've heard it in like trailers and ship.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever got on my way to look no, no, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: But that that song doesn't get a beat that I heard from some fucking random jazz song that I know is super famous, and I don't remember the song with the melody lips.
Speaker 1: I know what it is.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It's bomb bomb but at the and then don't don't bump. I love jazz, It's really good. I actually really like jazz music. I do too. Yeah, sure, I actually I'm just being a dick. Let's see how many beach Blays are still alive.
Speaker 2: They're all fucking dead.
Speaker 1: I used to go to jazz lounges.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yeah, that's crazy. I would just I don't think he gets a jazz person really on much.
Speaker 1: Give me a stream. You know what actually got me into it?
Speaker 4: Literally ods t see the soundtrack with like the saxophone and ship and then like twin peaks and other things.
Speaker 3: I think jazz is such a such a universal form of music.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's also like, I mean, there's jazz a lot. There's a lot of jazz growing up in general.
Speaker 4: Like I mean, like Edit and Eddie had like like that weird like kind of jazz coded yeah soundtrack, and there were other things too that were like that.
Speaker 3: My Grandma liked blues more than jazz.
Speaker 1: But I didn't like blues more than jazz. I I didn't like blues really at all. Actually I like blues, but I preferred who gives a fuck about? But that's not that's not that's like blues. That's like fucking's like blues. Gay but blues, but right, But blues I love is great. Boom Dumn colon is wet. Didn't do it the same time. I finish stuffing in his fucking gum. Really gay, but I'm gay for pay. Apparently all of them are alive. Yeah, so this is not it really was at the impression that they were all fucking dead as fuck. Yeah I was, I was. I was assuming so, but that dude don't even look that young. I feel like the Beach Boys were. I think my misconception. I feel like the Beach was a way older than they actually are now. I mean I felt like they're I think they're way younger than I thought they were.
Speaker 2: I thought they were like fucking ancient. But I'm looking at that dude that recently died. What's his name, like Brian Johnson or some ship Brian Wilson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, he's not that old. Like I'm looking at it.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, I feel like he should look like mel Brooks.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Bro mean mel Brooks looked old at sixteen.
Speaker 12: Dude, Melbourne. Look did you see that they're doing it? That's why I brought Yeah, I'm excited, excited at all. It's not how's it gonna be? Like John Candy's dead as ship.
Speaker 2: Sure, they're gonna they're gonna see g right, I should gt Maybe he's not. John Candy is, in fact only fourteen years old. It's like he was fourteen in that movie John. What's the opposite of candy? Which is dinner?
Speaker 1: Time?
Speaker 3: About time out? I let's look at it. Don't elaborate too much, look at what it actually is.
Speaker 1: I really don't know. You really gotta look at what's the opposite of Yes, food, Candy's food? Shut up it is. I guess it's food stuff. I was thinking it was like a snack, right, so maybe dinner. I was like, like, a yeah, meal. The names like, what's the opposite of John though? Jane? So yeah, he's so they're gonna get a person named Jane meel Oh my fucking god, no, man, I don't. Uh yeah, Like.
Speaker 4: There's a there's a video of him at the end of that trailer right for the Baseball Steacher where it's it's Melon Brooks and it's like, a, I you this movie's gonna come out in twenty twenty seven. Are you even gonna be here?
Speaker 1: Dude? It doesn't look like it, dude. To be fair, he's looked like that for a decade.
Speaker 4: You're right, because I remember seeing an episodes of Comedians and Cars getting coffee with him and Jerry Seinfeld and some other fucking old guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I thought then dies right there. That was like, oh, he's not long for this earth. You're dead. You're dead. I killed mel Brooks. Who are the seventeen year old? Oh my god, I can't believe what most did. The Palestinians. They killed mel brook I got him. They stuck. They stuck in the truck of my car, one of my thousands of cars. They knew what you want, they do, which what I was gonna be in and so go forth and defend yourself in Chala, in Chala. I don't know what he's saying. I don't even salo. I want to go to that bagel place. In downtown. Is a bagel place in downtown? Yeah? Was its Noah's is a normal doesn't know? Is right? He's the sandwich shop in downtown. The bagel shop. I mean, you know what I'm up. I mean, I know Duchess, which is a sandwich shop. I don't know about the bagel know what you said. I think it's New York bagels. Yeah, that's just the fucking that's right in the town center. Guess what he's talking about. I'm pretty sure are you talking about that?
Speaker 2: I said, yeah, I said, down down.
Speaker 1: I was thinking it's because of the protest. I was thinking of downtown l A. I was like, I was thinking, those are those bagels? You know what I'm saying. It's like, why the fuck? Why would you right here?
Speaker 2: I see they've had Einstein bagels. Yes, one in Vegas fire that actually was Einstein bag Like.
Speaker 1: You know, jewy are they I'm sorry, Chewi I met dude, they'll raise the rent on you.
Speaker 2: It was very kosher.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 4: You take a bite out of the bagel and suddenly you get a fucking invoice.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Dude? They my house that I own cost me seven thousand dollars a month. Now, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Do they have prices? They had prices on the menu, and they they were haggling with me. They try to get more out of me.
Speaker 1: Like wait, it's they haggle upwards at you. Is insane that they didn't like at like fucking best Buy with like a switch to where like it's like four hundred and fifty bucks or something five hundred for the bundle and they're like, how about six hundred when you want to pay some hundred so that I think it gets would actually agree with that?
Speaker 3: What that's seven dollars while it was promised me three years ago.
Speaker 1: Someone need that, need that right now. It's a valid argument. It's that that magic just it just it just it just no.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 4: Someone someone shows up to your apartment and they say, excuse like a nine year old ladies, excuse me.
Speaker 1: This apartment was promised to be my my uncle when I was seven, and I just remembered. Sorry, it's like a final fantasy. He's like fucking odin he.
Speaker 2: Nowhere, quick work, there's three million lessons. He disappears, God millions.
Speaker 1: The old lady shows up. I didn't even say you're just a lady shows up and asks you and tells you that this part was and you your first reaction Hitler, did you that's crazy?
Speaker 2: Use hit like the us in the comic universe, is why Hitler used to use the Hitler but something we have no choice, the hammer.
Speaker 1: Of it's your final, it is your final.
Speaker 4: Gambit games games they're doing that multiplayer, they're doing that multiplayer BATA like now actually ready, oh that's right, yeah, yeah, I think uh, I think so that's that it was that close to being done Years of War.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but annoyed that I'm still you know, I'm not gonna play the game going to which I mean, I have it. I've played it too many times, man Like.
Speaker 1: I want the second one. I want to, but I really, realistically even three I would to play through again.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 3: You know we've been playing a lot again lately, freaking Battlefront. A lot of people that game, the new one seventeen Yeah, seventeen.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's that's right, that's right. They didn't the patched it.
Speaker 3: I'm just talking about playing the game. We played it again. It's a mess.
Speaker 1: Journey.
Speaker 4: The journey of Battlefront is so sad because it comes it comes out in two thousand and five, and it's great, right, and then it gets rebooted and then it sucks, and then it gets a se or it's okay, and then it gets a sequel to the reboot and that fucking sucks. And then over time that's like fixed sort of, and then the old games come back and they're fucked. And then now the old game that was previously fucked is now fixed and people like it and people are like, play what a mess?
Speaker 3: Well, Duane though.
Speaker 2: Like when when it's so so people were disappointed with Outlaws or whatever?
Speaker 3: Yeah, people people don't want a making those games anymore. I mean, I think that's the biggest thing. Like the Survivor games are good. It's the only good thing they've made a reason that's true.
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 2: Those are fun games, that's respond Yeah. Still, but published publishing, Yeah, and I guess they didn't to make a solid I guess.
Speaker 1: Well, dude, did you hear about the did you? Oh? I meant to ask you guys about this. We're running along, but like this is important the uh for you guys? Anyway?
Speaker 4: The Dragon Age expos that came out, No, what do what do I read it on? I mean it's a it's probably a paper.
Speaker 1: You have to pay for it. But like I saw people like doing reports on him something like that. But uh is Jason Tryer. He's like an old very old head video game kind of he breaks all the stories and stuff, Okay, but he Uh, I saw the bullet points and it's fucking crazy fascinating. This is what I've been waiting for. I'm not even fascinated. Really, it is interesting.
Speaker 3: I just don't care. I'm already gonna know what the situation and I'm just gonna you reaffirmed situation.
Speaker 1: I I don't know.
Speaker 2: This is I love like it's like what happened with the Andromeda, Like you're gonna I understand when I feel validated by it, But what is the validation going to do other and make.
Speaker 1: Me like it's not it's just more it's just my Like, I just want to know exactly what happened. That's all.
Speaker 3: It's Oh sick, Okay, my friend has got me a switch to He was like, yeah, whether it's extra one saw scoopy one. You know I sold mine already order.
Speaker 1: I know you, But then why why did you sell if you still wanted one?
Speaker 3: Because I got mine. I got my money from mine. So the one I'm getting now I have one hundred dollars in pocket, and then the one I'm getting now as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, I get that. I get that, but it still upsets me, Like I feel like you make too much to batter with one hundred dollars. I'm like, what I definitely do, That's what I'm saying. I was like, well, okay, I make it's theirs are megal low, My expenses are let's put it is not not much, right, Yeah, So like so you It's just it's crazy that you would even bother. Yeah, it just bought the switch to they sold the Dick pictures. I'm not telling Dick pics no more. Man that she got me in trouble. Yeah, I think, dude, I still want to somehow.
Speaker 3: Selling Dick pics and I'm getting back to my girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Be crazy. I still want to get jacked. I want to get jacked at one day and then and then hop on only fans.
Speaker 3: I want to I want to take at least one extend and then sell at at least like just to be the point.
Speaker 1: I'm so hard, I'm like passing out in the background of the picture.
Speaker 2: Dude, do we know that Extends actually works because like this guy's like, yeah too well, because like it was on those infomercial things at like ten PM or whatever, and always I don't see.
Speaker 1: Him at four am. I'd see him during school days, I'd be like in class, they'd be like.
Speaker 4: I saw them at three o'clock in the afternoon, right after Spongeboby Away.
Speaker 3: I would see extends those on like fucking like like me and my grandmother to watch fucking look like I don't know, fucking Wheel of Fortune.
Speaker 1: Really, they came the morning different, bro. I guess penis and larger pills are really profitable in New York.
Speaker 2: So yeah, okay, yeah, okay. I was seen late at night, and I don't think there was insight the first thing.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, dude, I just feel like I was all these things bullshit.
Speaker 2: What happens you take a bottle of extends until you die, right?
Speaker 1: I think something would probably happen in your heart?
Speaker 3: Imagine one heart, though, you'd be fine, did you just you only have one heart, you'll be fine.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid. So here it is. I found it.
Speaker 4: I got it, I found it, I found the so it's like, uh, I found the bullet points which are OK, and these are the most important things, I think, right, So get this.
Speaker 3: Wild.
Speaker 4: BioWare was under immense pressure to succeed after the failure of Anthem and Andromeda with the vailuard to stay afloat original concept. Joplin was a smaller single player experience. He a forced a pivot it to multiplayer live service in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: Like you that around the same time, they were oh oh god, oh my god, oh my god. Creative creative director Mike Laidlaw, who I remember was I think previously at Valve. I think he. I think he wrote Half Life three that never ended up happening at Mike laid Law. Uh. He resigned over the shift. Matt Goldman replaced replaced him in aim for a lighter, pulpy tone.
Speaker 2: Goldman, Ah, we're getting You're getting to playfully.
Speaker 1: WHOA, I didn't like that.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: That was crazy. That is so crazy. There was no bit that led into it. It was just Rediden. Hey man, it was funny.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't have no problem, man, I'm about going some jew bagels. I'm about going some bags anyway. Niggas man anyway.
Speaker 4: So Goldener replaced them, aim for a lighter, pulpy tone more fitting for online gameplay. Anthem's failure in twenty nineteen raised internal doubts about repeating mistakes. Pandemic disruptions, and leadership resignations further complicated development. In twenty twenty, the project was abruptly pivoted back to a single player game without proper pre production. Team was given just eighteen months to overhaul the structure and rewrite the story. Sick tight timelines led to rest decisions and a lack of meaningful choice and gameplay. Multiple delays didn't allow redesigns, just extensions of flawed structures.
Speaker 3: Oh cool, so they probab didn't want to look like that in the first place. No, okay, No, the crux of all this, by the way.
Speaker 1: They did when the Goldman guy showed up, Well, I mean I'm.
Speaker 4: Just saying that, yeah, real sure, the crux of this. The crux of this is ultimately EA being like make a live service. That's where all the stems from.
Speaker 1: It's like makeup fucking multiplay game, which is crazy especially after after what well this was technically before Anthem, remember this is twenty seventeen. Well, yeah, anthem was.
Speaker 2: And you said that they were already nervous and what didn't don't you think they should have been like twenty nine, Like, I know that they convinced them to do single player at that point, but it's like broke, so keep going, want to keep going.
Speaker 1: So multiple multiple delays didn't okay. So feedback from alpha testing in twenty twenty two pointed to a lack of impactful narrative decisions.
Speaker 4: There's things, there's things here by the way that I think you're you're gonna get very happy about.
Speaker 1: Papa.
Speaker 4: Last minute attempts to reintroduce meaningful choices were shallow and constrained. BioWare bought a second team from the Mass Effect or brought a second team from the Mass Effect project in twenty twenty three to help.
Speaker 1: Finish the game.
Speaker 4: Cultural clashes arose. The dragon Age team was laid back, mass Effect team was top down and structured, so they were well organized.
Speaker 1: The Mass Effect team interesting. Mass Effect leaders re wrote and added new scenes, including the game's finale. So the ending, the massive part that the Mass Effect.
Speaker 2: Part literally yeah, the part that was like, oh, this is the suicide mission essentially, and the way that it all strings together and like all that's it's that's that's hilarious.
Speaker 4: Dragon Age leads were frustrated denied because they were denied similar resources and excluded from key meetings, so they did. Long Standing resentment emerged over EA favoring mass effect Internally original original multiplayer versions, snarky tone felt outdated obviously, Concerns it would resemble for spoken led to last minute dialogue rewrites.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, they didn't get rid of all of it.
Speaker 4: Voice a well, voice actors strike and overtime demands hindered those changes.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well there you go.
Speaker 4: Initial trailer looked like Fortnite Alien eighting SRG. We know about that stuff already. Marketing failed to properly convey the game's actual tone. Biowhears future by working tributes. Why wears about five percent of VA's annual revenue, primarily profits from sports and shooter games. Analysts say that continuing UH that E may continue supporting Buy Where due to potential payoff hit the payoff of a hit RPG.
Speaker 1: However, it's long decline raises real questions about whether he ultimately shut it down. Uh. Somebody internally said, if they shuttered this to the doors tomorrow, I wouldn't be totally supported. Yeah, so it's interesting that whole thing is very fascinating because it seems like the part of the game that people like, which is like the ending where it comes together kind of or at the very least, is like better than the beginning I think, I think is the Mass Effect team. Yeah, and the Massive team is apparently really well structured and really well organized. That's kind of good news.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe the people like they make it to finish in the next game.
Speaker 1: That's leading it.
Speaker 2: He assured people that it's like, this is not what you experienced in the Bill Guard, is not what Mass Effect's going to be at all.
Speaker 4: Like so hollow promises though to be fair, because it's been three games in a row now that have not been quite what I agree.
Speaker 1: I also feel based on this.
Speaker 2: My other issue is though this is a fucking sequel, and I don't personally, I don't want to mass efect sequel. I don't care shepperd did his thing, you know, or their thing, I should say, and fucking it's Shepherd's over his Yeah, yeah, sure, but I mean I played the I played the dude more just because, like, especially with the memes and stuff involved, like that dude's.
Speaker 1: Hit a female reporter as a as A, as a.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that's the that's the episode's name.
Speaker 1: Yeah anymore, No, I prefer that that Fdr Frank Rogers. That's right stupid, all right.
Speaker 4: June fourteenth is the No King's anti Trump protest and it's happening nationwide. Oh yeah, I mean to say that I'm probably gonna go to that no Pants, no Pants protest? Is that what I heard, No Kings is what it's called. June fourteen, that's tomorrow. I'm probably gonna be down there. I know a lot of people who are going.
Speaker 1: I gotta go to the fucking botanical gardens or whatever, so I can't. I'm gonna be there. Actually, are you actually going?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go after after we're done with the what you call it, we're going to the movie.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna go there. So let me ask you them. Should I wear my green gomblin helmet? Yes? Why are you even as I feel like I should? I think you absolutely should. I think you should also have fake bombs tomorrow? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was thinking about going and.
Speaker 3: Also bring a sword in the gun. Yeah, and goblins face black. Actually that is you mammify him. That'd be fire. Oh my god. The black Goblin in his usualize out there doing too much bad stuff. Stop taking the folk away from them, holds.
Speaker 1: Shot gun. That is crazy. I love it. That's a good Somebody draw that, somebody, somebody, don't someone draw that.
Speaker 3: Somebody definitely don't draw that black draw that draw the most racist version of green.
Speaker 2: Do not endorse the Blean Goblin. It's a black and green, the Blean Goblin.
Speaker 1: It's hurting you to say that this is doing damage to you know, it hurts saying because you're never meant to say that.
Speaker 4: Blean is never like that word feels that feels like something that never should be said for some Blean back and green hurts my nose.
Speaker 1: That's famous song. Black and Green, Black and green, black and green, black and green, clean, Blean, Bleanan, Blean, Blean.
Speaker 2: Roy and Peepson Barney, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I love you, you love me.
Speaker 3: We're a fucking family, little great big hug and oh yeah, would you say you'll fuck me to me?
Speaker 1: He little kid? Fuck you fuck. Let's Barney's a real.
Speaker 2: When the parents show up, He's back to normal in the case's.
Speaker 3: Ru Well, you're so scared. No way, parents, we gotta finish up. Hey, kids, you never had you never had consistent nightmares about a prehistoric creature trying.
Speaker 1: To kill you. Have you ever thought about Apex.
Speaker 3: A purple dinosaur that chasing them?
Speaker 1: Roup? The child we always pudding are soldiers on the line for Israel's benefit? Oh, man, I don't like that joke. I don't like that. What kind of steen are you? Barti is the goat? Man. I do love Bartie, I'm not but love for bart the memories of it. But I couldn't watch it again. I bet the plot sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the plot of Barney really isn't engaging enough. Not enough drug dealing, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Too little.
Speaker 2: They need to add some more, like they didn't have enough, like they should have.
Speaker 1: They should have put the drugs and the kids and they cut the kids open and take the drugs something. It's just breaking, it's just breaking bad.
Speaker 3: Making bad. But it's a dinosaur. Put the glass on that. No, No, I like that Bartie being a real dinosaur. The people that aren't the kids?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that idea. What do you need, mister Bonnie? What do you need from me? Jason stave, what do you know, mister White? What are you talking?
Speaker 2: What do you I can't do his voice that well.
Speaker 1: But Jesse, mister White, they missed the white. Stop being such a bitch. And Barnie, Hey, I got bills, yo. What are we doing?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 1: You bitch? I need you to listen to me. Jesse, Fuck you, Barney. Listen, Jesse one more time. I forgot your connects again. And he realizes that's a dinosa. He's been cooking back with a dinosaur for fucking four seasons, and.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, it all comes back in the place.
Speaker 1: He eats everybody. Everybody is convinced that it's not a real badness until it just is, until he drops the veneer of him being nice.
Speaker 2: Listen, Hector, if you hit ring that bell, well turned ravenues, don't ring that bell.
Speaker 1: Hector seriously stopped.
Speaker 2: Hector, say my name, Barney.
Speaker 1: Raw. My penis is three inches flashied and five inches erect. Nice, thanks for letting us know. Three inches flashid, five inches erect. So you grow two inches. That's not much growth. It's not a lot of that's a very small amount of growth. Unfortunately. Yeah, that's kind of rough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I go from a solid one to a solid four and that's like four times.
Speaker 1: You know, I go from I go from eighteen to like four. It's crazy, that's crazy. Get fat.
Speaker 2: I learned how to joke outwards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I go from three to seven. But it's uh centimeats it more than doubles, but like double doubling a pennies not much double double double penny. Give it to the next person eventually. Do you think that would work? You think how much money?
Speaker 3: End double? Somebody'll be like, hey, doubling, you're the next person.
Speaker 1: I think someone would someone would end the chain around like like one hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: I think like maybe maybe four.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'll take that. Listen, guys, why don't we measure pussies? Like how so like we don't like in like like deep.
Speaker 2: I mean, well apparently usually a ruler you pull the bitch upside down.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you get a ruler, tape, measure whatever, and then and then you pull it, you pull it out that he doesn't have to think that like.
Speaker 1: Something is it has like the Yeah, so yeah, get fifteen. It's just deep slut.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm That's what I'm I'm getting at. This is stupid like, we want equality, we need to judge women on how deeper pussies.
Speaker 1: All women in our audience measure your pussies, now, did you you did? I don't think we saw. Oh my god, very very mild. Don't do that, by the way. Yeah, like I'm trying. Well, dude, I unfortunate. No, I mean, measure your pall. Oh my god. I feel like I have to say that now because I feel like that. I feel like every I feel like everything is so dumb that like someone's gonna better safe than sorry, better safe than sorry, Unfortunately sorry it's stupid as ship. But yeah, I'm sorry than safe is like better your uncle with fucking crutches at twenty Yeah, dude, that's a.
Speaker 2: Good uh normy shirt. We could sell what better sorry than safe? I guess like it can transcend the show.
Speaker 1: I know what you mean. Yeah, Like, like none of our audience would shirt like some dumb fucking mom, some wine mom would buy. Fucking Jimmie's gonna love this, you know, while she's getting wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that mom will find it while she's browsing the snark tank storm she although, to be fair, I might kill me friends shirts. I have seen it exactly. I have the Radical Sentry shirts that it became like a a no one knew who the fuck I was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I was like, oh, it's just I love how dumb the shirt is. And people thought it was they They people They're like, oh, this is stupid, I want this and oh my good. Yeah, except for probably some people thought it was real. Well now they are now radical centers are real.
Speaker 1: And that was like, we shouldn't be so mean. I guess they're just rounding up people in the street and breaking along. We shouldn't be so mean. Yeah, dude, that that guy, that guy in New York. I'm such a big fan of that guy.
Speaker 3: That guy that tackled the guy that threw the thing at the cop, that fucking absolute piece of ship.
Speaker 1: I saw what.
Speaker 3: I wish someone would have walked up to him while he was getting up and like grab.
Speaker 2: His hand, brother, you want to talk about radical centrism. I saw a handful of people saying, no, it's just good self policing. I swear to god, there's people in my my video where I I I said that guy was like, what like boot throating because it's like bar beyond boot licking and a couple of people were like talking about it being just good self policing and stupid. You want to talk about radicals, That is a prime example.
Speaker 1: Look is it wise to throw at it? And then you shouldn't do it. It's a bad idea because because then that's like they they're gonna get they're gonna beat the piss out of the Yeah, but that's but but yeah, let the fucking let him shoot him.
Speaker 2: Let him get the piss beat out of him. This guy while he's getting shot with bubba bullets, that fucking white comes up and tackles them.
Speaker 1: It's so ridiculous. Oh, hero, my hero, good self policing. You did a good Like what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Like like immediately after you guys missed the camera, like say, if he tried to immediately started, I'm zipping the cops, all of them. Yea, he got all the zippers down, all of them.
Speaker 4: Curvy all right, Israel Israel Rhodesian sequel. I'm hitting g forces on the forklift. That would make a fighter pilot fucking ship himself.
Speaker 1: Goddamn like that. You can't be inside. Where are you he's on he's on the shovel part just turn me up.
Speaker 2: Where is your environment to reach four g's Like where are you when they stopped that thing?
Speaker 1: And that thing stopped abruptly? He would go through time. You know, I saw recently, I saw this. I saw this roller.
Speaker 4: I never really cared about roller coaster theme park simulators or whatever like build you know what I mean? Like a roller yeah, but like uh, I used to play them a little bit, but like nothing serious. But I saw one recently have somebody making like, hey, what do you guys think?
Speaker 1: Get my roller coaster?
Speaker 4: And it is the most diabolical thing I've ever seen because it like it like it's like a really one of those wide ones where it's like fifteen people in a row like the log ways, and then it's like it twists and like dunks people underwater and s.
Speaker 1: It was awesome.
Speaker 4: I was like, yo, I want to play this game kind of and it tells you all the G force and like like the fatality rate of stuff.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: I never I should play the model one if they let me do the same things I.
Speaker 2: Used to do, because my roller coast have never finished. They're always like my favorites would be having a concession stand and then having the roller coaster fucking finish like into this concession, so they all they will come off and explode the area or the best one was watching you at the highest point.
Speaker 1: It's it just drops off one by one. People know you're at the very end of it. Just knowing I love those games. That is, so you would play what game is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they would play. Never liking those games kind of but like I just fell off there and they're fun, but it's like you'll play it for like, yeah, it's an hour and then you're done. Yeah, that's where will play the zoo to just let the animals out. Gorillas.
Speaker 3: She showed me what the old fight that the grilla says out and they would just come out and moll people.
Speaker 1: And he's like, I've never that sounds awesome. I've never even considered. Yeah, zoo checking.
Speaker 3: I guess there's the lions.
Speaker 2: Oh no, can you put like the work gorillas in like the water, like where the like the whales going ship.
Speaker 1: Dro It's like, you're not you're not gonna, You're not gonna you're not gonna you're not gonna create aquatic gorilla. You're just gonna kill them. It's like fucking doctor. All this power and you can't fucking float, you stupid bit. That's so true. It's so true. They could probably break the glass, they could swim to the glass. They can't. They're dying with the power of being a gorilla at the bottom of the bottom of at the bottom of the tank. Is crazy. You know, you know a game I was really like. I saw it and I never never gave it any extra thought. I thought it was interesting, a good idea.
Speaker 4: It was a They made a Mars Attacks game like that recently, like in the last like a couple of months. It was called Mars Attracts, and it was like the idea was like you were the Mars at tax Aliens and you were abducting people and making like a human like theme parking ship, which is like an awesome idea.
Speaker 1: I don't know how it is.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's good, but it's a fucking awesome thing because you have you have to imagine that you just torture people in that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess that's the whole point of it, right, I should look it up.
Speaker 3: Mars Attack And again did someone sing something.
Speaker 1: They found the uh spoilers from Mars Attack but they some old lady.
Speaker 4: Was listening as the yodeling music and the Aliens hated it and it was at like a frequency that like blew up their fucking brains.
Speaker 1: I love that movie.
Speaker 3: That's what probably happened, though. They probably come to some function and he'd be like something bust on one and it'd be like.
Speaker 4: They just that movie was stacked with like a crazy cast and they just killed them all. Yeah, really cool, someone was the President.
Speaker 2: I didn't watch that again because I haven't seen It's a fun movie. The CG is bad, of course, that's what I'm most curious about to see that.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, I got dude.
Speaker 2: He's sounding like a cross between SpongeBob and Popeye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of.
Speaker 5: Spongebo in fact, in fact, Mars Shapiro Marsh Marsh Shapiro space.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, I can't kack Ackby and the Martian Abbey has fat distill.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, of course tits. In fact, in fact, I love that idea. Mars Shapiro will be Alien Shapiro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a hitting okay, Red that blonde, blue eyed German man asking a little Armenian woman wearing the army hat on.
Speaker 1: A date mm hmm, do it up? Do it tuberculosis voice. It would mean a lot to me and Kingston if you stop sucking all those beatles down here watch it. Oh my god, it's gonna be a video of his fucking colon. Dude. I don't know if I want to you people eat these things? What is that? I don't know if I want to watch this. I don't understand the slam kind of it happening is funny though. I don't know if I want to watch this. What is it is? It is the person dying again? No good thing that rolls into a ball?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: What is a doctor? Doctor? Push? Isopod or whatever? Ew? What is it? That's huge? You've never seen those freaking like and then like, I just we don't need to eat anything that looks like this. What the fuck is that? Ew? Yo, it's a c Why are you eating that? Because people are disgusting at a certain point, it's like, don't we just stop?
Speaker 2: Like you?
Speaker 1: So for the context for the audience, what the fuck is that? An? I suppot that's huge to see. I hate that. I had no concept that they were that big. Actually, yeah, they're disgusting. They look scary and uh, I just don't know why people in modern gray. Yeah, they're disgusting and they look I'm speaking of course about Mexicans. I was like, of course, woke Marxist pope.
Speaker 2: Especially how they just lay him on display, and you know, here's the whole fucking creature. You know, like we don't do that with anything else.
Speaker 1: You don't like prepare it like a slab or like bacon.
Speaker 4: If they just grilled a pig in front of you and just slapped it on your table, it's still making.
Speaker 1: Just hammer fisted once there you go, and like that guy with the fish, just punch worry about it. Crazy, he's punching it.
Speaker 4: Zilla ex Gay Beatles, seeds of Bussy, Garden, my asses, Phillip his help, woke mars Poke punk, Calm Morey already Sweeny gomaging into a billion mosquitoes, crazy, Schrodinger's Blumpkin Jack w f M, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Oh my fucking god. Oh man, I thought you were at least on the second.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: Alright, we keep getting to I guess the dragon age thing, sidetracks w Jack w FM. Every time sween reads the names, he laughs at all of them, like fucking Jimmy fallon the gay Beatles will ravage him.
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 4: Uh just sold three Laboo Boo dolls and now I'm set for life. I'm convinced that these are own. I'm really bothered by this.
Speaker 3: I got one for one of our friends.
Speaker 1: I just don't understand it because I feel like they're new, but everybody's pretending like they're not.
Speaker 3: They're new, They're not. They haven't been around that long.
Speaker 1: Have they been around? Were they around last year? No? I don't think so good. Okay, that's all. He's not a mass consciousness Calin Moriarty. Kingston is my favorite Disney princess, big meat. He thinks Canola Joe greasing up Derek's thick thighs, deep throating a cactus daily to sound like RFK Junior Dandy Andy, leader of the Spiderfucker Party, can swing change his piss fetish to a poo fetish. You can just change your fetish like that? Can you change your fetish? Please? Yeah? I am a highly ranking figure in Islam and I am placing a fatoa on Kingston. Well that's over for him. Like this profile picture is fucking the principal skinner looking weird. The one where he's looking at where he's like, look where he's got Like the fucking fuck boy. Seeing Bart Simpson's starehead on is like. One of the most upsetting was the name A little dumb kid, the little one that's uh Ralph. Yeah, the one he walked up to the camera. I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen that image.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't seen that. I probably know what you're talking about if I see it. It's from a game. I'm pretty sure he's a big bad beetle buns smoke or smoking. Kingston gives a low tier gooner gay for the money, call me a bagget the and weep before my legion of swings be upon ye. Hey, you're awake. Walked into an ice agent same as you is stupid Mexican skyroom skyating he it is, it's sky it's skyting. Uh. Dave Blunt's stage dive tsunami. I knew a Virginia, but she wasn't slim, stupid Kevin Durant's feet. Fun fact. In Europe, canola oil is called non con sensual intercourse seed oil. No, it's not that sounds like a lie.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna if it was I would buy a ball it was. We would have heard about it, yes, and we would in fact, in fact, if I fucking clicks like a demon, Uh fuck you, I paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants. After listening to four years, I have Chameleon Kingston. I have Chameleon Kingston's comedy style was just being a loud piece of ship face, unstoppable. I don't even think I'm that loud anymore. No, I know it's it's completely untrue. I just so much quieter as I just thought of. That was literally nothing. But what is the most out of pocket thing that I could say? It's definitely a clip right there. That's good clip. Yeah, remember that.
Speaker 4: Three and a half hours where he's not gonna edit this. This is gonna be like a complete after after a certain amount of time. It's just bro, just throw throw the throw a compressor out and you get the.
Speaker 1: Clean up the audio. Let everything lie where it goes. I'm not evena line it up. Yeah, I don't even line up. Put the audio tracking backwards somehow. I mean, I could listen to the podcast reverse but watch it face forward, and then like only watch it and reverse, but listen to it right right way forward, Dude, I like this. I'm gonna I'm gonna switch the camera. Is that the camera?
Speaker 2: And then I'm gonna reverse the audio. I'm gonna pitch it down three uh so or higher? Should go high or lower?
Speaker 1: Yeah? We should do and individual here's my idea, individual picture.
Speaker 4: Instead of constantly switching between these two cameras, why don't we just aim one of the cameras at the screen there.
Speaker 1: That shows both of our cameras, and then.
Speaker 2: That's that's revolutionary of the cameras wouldn't be on one of us.
Speaker 1: Interesting problem you've risen anyway, modern problems.
Speaker 2: Mind, there's a level of authenticity that people would appreciate. Door and yeah, I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: They would, they would fucking come at our feet. It's not that's not good? Is that not worship? Can I wear shoes at least? Nah? Open toes? You never come on your girlfriend's open toes? I cannot say I have really, even on purpose, have created the most disgustingly on the planet and everybody come. Isn't that great? I don't want to double I don't want to double up here, miss an app you know you don't.
Speaker 3: You'll thick loads of your girls, the sole of your girl's feet. But the ball, yeah, I like to get it was like coming to pill and stepping in and stay in it for a little.
Speaker 1: Well usually there's like like I tell her show me your feet, and then I come on on on on the soles of her feet, and then I tell her to dance around. We call it come step in, Yeah, come stepping. That's a good one. It's all wet, it's all slapping.
Speaker 2: You Ever you ever heard that account of of when when the the fat Boy or when the drums bomb was dropped in Nagasaki or whatever or emotional whatever the first one was. And then there was a lady she's recount survivor. She she recounted a guy running towards some of the smoke and stuff, and he was like sounds like he was wearing like metal shoes or something like that, and when she looked down, it was just like the shins so his shin bones were making tappings as he was running. And I imagine that's the sound it makes when it's come on your soul?
Speaker 1: Is that real? Yes? Yes, of course. Well she like the Hulk. Now, well, imagine.
Speaker 2: Who is running on the running on the shins, and she said it sounded like it was like he was wearing like like tapping shoes or metal like shoes had like was.
Speaker 1: She was actually one of the most disturbing things I've ever heard in my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, d when you hear like when you hear like you know when people say war as hell and like, and then they brought it to this level like, well, this is hell.
Speaker 1: This is the hell.
Speaker 2: Not everyone everyone was stabbing each other and doing all that crazy ship that's the madness, that's the hell. But I feel like this is this to me, this will when you just the way they describe hell in the New Testament, this is hell like this, Like I was like, that should never happen ever again I can.
Speaker 4: I could never thrive in a situation like that because like getting my pizza being latest hell to.
Speaker 1: Me, Like I feel like that's like, no, I can't do this. Oh God.
Speaker 3: Off.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, fighting off a beast and then getting home was like, hey Dad, I brought back dinner.
Speaker 1: I'm open. Also, would you mind sewing me back up? I'm open. Also the second thing, he's the.
Speaker 2: Second thing, hold on after I eat, hold on like he's eating and also trying to sew his kid back together.
Speaker 1: This not even delicious A good thing I cooked finger is seriously cardboard pie.
Speaker 4: I replaced my rs on my dodge ran with w s and now engine revving sounds like take on me?
Speaker 1: What school? I think? I stand dun dun dun no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no with w's was do know?
Speaker 4: If I get it hot hot to go f O G G O T bros, I'm so gay. I fuck mensoles, jolly old dipshit asa parades a Dave Groll Groller, Dave Groller Derby under siege by five by five hundred thousand?
Speaker 1: Is that five million? This is I hate when there's many zero's with no comma. I tol yeah, I understand that five under siege by five hundred thousand. Bloodlusted roly polies. Please help me. I can't help you in that situation, brother, mainly because this is the Internet. Uh squeezing my balls like a clown nose.
Speaker 4: Kingston had a dream. Kingston had a dream. Beatle have a dream. Oh my god, Uh pee wee Herman be like hah, I'm still dead. Sweeney and Kanye for President twenty twenty eight. Courage warns Muriel about Michael Vick, but it's too late. I love when you guys, when you call me.
Speaker 1: Big hamas thor your guns in the air, if you'd just just slay a hibernating little gable. Hate that you combined. I hate that you did that. Search Peter Lorrie Fish Battle, Matt pat solving all wars by giving every other world leader a copy of Undertail. Did you see that Matt Path thing that he was doing. He's like starting a fucking creator caucus like in Washington proper. No, it's actually interesting. It seems hilariously unimportant in the current state of things, but it's actually not a bad idea, like just being like, hey, we got to upgrade the tax code to know that we're real because like they still don't know somehow. It's an interesting idea. Yeah, but uh, good on him. Might as well do something now that you're fucking not doing. It's just a theory, you know, there's Game three done? Or is so much he's done? I think it's I don't know, I don't care. I can see some other people doing it, I don't know, love them the game.
Speaker 3: So much money is going to get a bitch theory.
Speaker 1: Enough, Yeah, which is cool. I respect it.
Speaker 2: Actually, Yeah, to me, imagine if you made like a lot of money and then you also, like say, put a bunch of it in fucking bitcoin, especially where it's at now.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ. I remember when I got a little bit into it. It was at fifty thousand. That just happened. Now it's not like like over one hundred thousand, so it was double. And I'm just like, if you were rich and you put money into that ship like fucking five years ago, bro, it's fuck fucking frustrating. I feel like I remember getting a bitcoin at some point. I definitely did, but like I don't know what the fuck that. I don't know what that means or like what it even like how it mattered. But yeah I got I'm.
Speaker 2: Pretty sure I got a wallet of like a like a coin, and I think I cleaned out all of those emails years ago, so I have no way of accessing what it.
Speaker 1: I have nothing.
Speaker 2: I looked through everything. I looked through my old Patreon because I was like, I can't remember where I received prob probably, but like it's might as well not exist because this is it.
Speaker 1: I feel like I remember getting like curious about it and just like for shit because it was cheap, and so I was like, Yeah, who cares.
Speaker 4: Smitchy the kid. Uh, Swen's gonna look like what Sween's kid's gonna look like, Fredo milky Top. I don't know what that is, Smitchy the kid. Derek, do you have you do have to pay US.
Speaker 1: Fed income taxes even if living in another countries. Yeah, we went over there, just not as just not as much, but also pay the other How do you pay income tax if you don't have any income? Well, under the presumption of the of income. I guess that's like Calmory already post clarity. Nut. I'm it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: I'm a better cuck than you, Rick, I fuck your fuck your wife now, Star Coffee, Calmo already you spidery man.
Speaker 1: Uh. This is the Little Beetle Star Cluster, home to ten billion gay little beatles, all salivating for Kingston's coming clip the Mega h Craig, the Canadian fucking completely uncreative Sweeney has yet to prove me wrong about one more day. Hence gay hens gay.
Speaker 3: Oh, So I read the comic again. I got back to it, so he goes to Tony Stark first in passing throughout the comic of him going to other ones. But it's not like a written out thing.
Speaker 1: So he is right. He's right, and I have transformed into the ginger version of Calmary already. Come shot gaming TM. You shouldn't have admitted that you were wrong first. In order to be successful in this modern age, you have to deny all.
Speaker 3: But you also went to like he went to everyone, He went to like the X Men. He went to everybody, and they were.
Speaker 1: Let him make a drifter today.
Speaker 3: Man, I kind of be a drifter today.
Speaker 2: Just do it because I lose nothing from being wrong. That's my life continues just as it was at Grock.
Speaker 1: Is this true?
Speaker 2: I can't believe you this nigga gay.
Speaker 4: Grock's like I've seen Grock turning people around, Like it's just like a turn this girl around, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: He's like, if there's a picture of like some hot lady, it's like Grock, turn this girl around. Oh here back, Yeah, it's doing it for some people. That's devious. Service Agent two sixty seven, Chris mal NATO's show, Chris purposefully mumbling over Trump mortar name Will never not be funny. Hey man, you gotta protect me yourself over what don't worry about it? Is this some inside jokes? No, it's it's it's one of the names.
Speaker 4: Dracula flow, I put it, I put tag obam in or pussy before I fuck her, have her howling like a cat and heat using the remote from the from click to pause time, Coate Kingston from head to toe in come resume time and watch what he does from afar.
Speaker 1: That's such a waste of power.
Speaker 4: Why why isn't it you? Maybe you're not getting anything out of it. I on the other, or this guy on the other, I let my boyfriend do a commy on my do a comy com on my boy pussy, and.
Speaker 1: He didn't wear a boy conned them? Am I gonna get Bregger's now, Jesus Christ almighty, I hate you, beatle Moriarty.
Speaker 4: In twenty sixteen, my eighth grade science teacher ran over two people with his car while playing.
Speaker 1: Pokemon Go on his phone. Oh my god, that's awesome if that's if that's true, God bless that man. Dude, two people fifty points man double killed.
Speaker 4: That's a ua V right there, bro online three right I don't remember. Well, in modern ones you can customize which one what you.
Speaker 1: Wanted, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man, get the fucking attack dogs.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 3: I love getting the attack dogs because I don't want to be playing buildings, so they get getting away from them like somebody sniping dogs.
Speaker 2: On them online online activating.
Speaker 1: It's there.
Speaker 4: We want you blow me waiting for this fine hunting here. I want his pelt Calmar already so so so gape do they call him? Slipping Jimmy Kremlin to Gremlin two beatles, blunkening while staring Sweeney. I want to bomb all these Pokemon scalpers, Harry wreck them. I'm tired, boss Man. We need more gay names and parodies for Pride Month.
Speaker 1: Get to it, Patreon name people. We can do the Weezer thing. Yeah, let's do, buddy Holly.
Speaker 2: I forgot to tell you I think I uploaded the instrumental for a Gay Hero by Nickelback.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yes, oh yeah yeah is it in the it's in the tank drive. I just completely forgot to say anything. Okay, here goes my gay hero. Oh. I also, do you have the lyrics? I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I'll send them to you.
Speaker 1: I'll send it in the little group chat right now because okay, yeah I do that. I wrote them down. Yeah, we'll do that. Uh we need more, okay wage lay five eighty three Rhythm of X Men theme fuck babee but.
Speaker 4: Man uh Peppini Brothers Jeffrey Epstein in the Minecraft would be like I am Steen Don Donkerson, the cold swinging slasher Laslow, Laslow.
Speaker 1: I don't have much time, Laslow. I owe money to another of bad people and I'm into deep Blead. Please I need your help.
Speaker 4: God ble Man Campbell was crazy. What a crazy little show PP this is? But after Yeah, I don't know that it is the default is that's before my time.
Speaker 1: Pp. My, this is my shower routine. Enter wash, ass, then face, then balls, then face again, then as again, then face exit nobody at all. You're not watching your body slightly. That is so fucking crazy. Solid face first.
Speaker 4: As, then no no asked, then face, then balls, then face again, then ask again, then face then exit.
Speaker 1: Your fucking face is so after at a buddy that showered like in two minutes and I didn't understand it. He wasn't showering. That's what I'm saying. That'd be like he was just and wetting him. Was he showering often a day every day?
Speaker 2: I mean he would get up for work. I was. I was roommate, and you get up for work and then the shower be on for maximum like three minutes, and I'm like, there's no way you're clean.
Speaker 4: The fastest they could take a shower in three minute if you speed run it, right, Like, I can definitely take a shower in three minutes, I think, But the.
Speaker 1: Idea he'd be exerting so much energy. Yeah, I'm probably doing that.
Speaker 4: The idea of doing it every day, yeah, or like as a consistent thing, like I definitely had the shower in like a fucking yeah.
Speaker 3: Like but it's like, I guess the question is why, right, because what does the range? I think a range for a reasonable shower is like twenty minutes. That's a reasonable range.
Speaker 1: For I would say ten. I think I'll take twenty. But like that's I'm in there chilling. I'm in the shower for a long time. Like I like the shower. It's peaceful. Yeah, so like I stay in there for probably a lot, like the time that you spend yourself cleaning. Yeah, it's not ten minutes, is more than enough time to.
Speaker 2: Absolutely because some people, some people shower forever. Yeah, but they're not cleaning themselves. They're just chilling jacket it.
Speaker 1: They're fucking they're laying down in the water after they do that. They're doing.
Speaker 2: I remember, isn't like a baptob and it's having a fucking whoa when they have fun, which is so pussy.
Speaker 1: So fun. I remember doing that and you spend like that. You was like six years old or something, and I was like no, I was like sitting in the tub and I'm like I was a small kid already, Like kids are small anyway, but I'm small also, and then the tub is huge, and so it's like kind of like a pool, and I just remember being like intre some thought I'm just gonna spin like crazy, and then it went all over the floor and I.
Speaker 2: Was like I'm about to get head.
Speaker 1: And my dad kicked the door open and threw a toaster in there. Luckily I got out. Luckily it wasn't extension. Cord put on his back like like the son of a bitch. The fucking storage. It was like it was like a lass was it was it was already it was it was one of the It was one of the orange ones, the real one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the perfect like industrial orange one that was truly meant to extending.
Speaker 1: Just rushed in ther and threw it in there like it was like the last play in the Super Bowl. He spiked it. He spiked it. Yeah, you luckily, you luckily wormed out of the water last second. Just dodged it while the whole thing.
Speaker 3: See the electricity trace up a few drops of water away. And then Dad was like, fuck, you dropped the water on the floor.
Speaker 1: Like after and he crumpled me down the toilet and flushed me flush.
Speaker 2: You ended up and saw the sewers of Central Park or whatever.
Speaker 1: He ended up in the sewers of Yonkers. And and then uh came and came a little bit.
Speaker 2: He brought He brought you the surface, but youoinked you and then left.
Speaker 3: I was watching a video of some guy getting like playing with an outlet and he gets executed and you could see the lightning and it's his teeth lit up.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I was like, what up you? If you came, you can see his tea. Every video I've seen somebody getting executed, by the way, is so avoidable. It's crazy. Absolutely.
Speaker 4: I feel like you almost have to try to get executed unless it's like a like an unless like a flood or something some crazy ship where it's like you don't know what the.
Speaker 3: Wind is, like a random grounded wire. That's the only time I can see it happening. But even that doesn't happen often, very rare. I saw a girl step into a grave pottle with a ground wire, and I was like, you didn't see the wire there? Like what she how drunken?
Speaker 1: Like? I just know a lot of people don't have any peripheral vision.
Speaker 2: They're just looking completely straight when they walk, and to me is insane if you look at it, like if you I don't know, I just I've.
Speaker 1: Seen so much death people like people standing Yeah, yeah, people aren't used to stepping on I eds and then they're not thinking about looking at iially and stuff. Well I just instinctually avoid puddles just for clean reasons, right, you know what I mean? Like if there's you have to look down and see it though, and I want to, like just like they're not looking.
Speaker 3: I like rain and slashing and puddles. I still like that shit, even I don't do it anymore.
Speaker 1: That's you like splashing and rain something. It's just dir water ruined. There's something about rain that just puts me at peace like that. I like rain. I don't mind the sound of rain and the vibe of rain, but like splashing puddles I used to love. I hate I did it once because I saw it on TV and I hated that I did it.
Speaker 2: My shoes are fucked, my socks are soaked. Like no way, Yeah, that's super gay then dependent I wasn't gay before?
Speaker 1: Yeah, only gay people? Are you not gay? I'm only gay when I'm splashing in a puddle. That's crazy at that moment. I am my gayest when I'm splashing.
Speaker 3: Splashing puddles and I have my little rain boots on.
Speaker 1: Curious gay boots. You're Paddington rains ugs. You didn't have rain boots. That's disgusting that you had uggs on.
Speaker 2: You get juicy on your fucking your sweatpants.
Speaker 1: Crazy. I had to forgot about the existing I remember I had to wear pants like that to you know where juicy pant got. It's a long story. No, it was like I couldn't. It was like the only pair I did.
Speaker 2: You ship yourself?
Speaker 3: No, no, No, I just had a party or something.
Speaker 1: I want you get rapped now, Why would you laugh that out? Like you know what shows a certain are you?
Speaker 5: Are you.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Man, I tore my pants open big time, and I liked, no, like they like on a fucking branch.
Speaker 4: Okay, it was on a brand. And then like the person I was with at the time, she had extra pants.
Speaker 1: And you know, I know this person.
Speaker 2: You didn't even turn them inside out or nothing. You wore You wore the sure, No you could, you could have turned them inside out, and you're like, nah.
Speaker 1: I'm rocking this. I didn't know they were there. I didn't know. It's headed you just get gave me.
Speaker 3: The bright pink plants with like silver lining.
Speaker 1: They were black. They were black pants, but they were like obviously the tighter and the they felt so nice.
Speaker 2: You probably looked good dude, probably stepping out with those dudes, just like, oh, something's happening.
Speaker 1: I didn't know until I got home. He was staring at me, whispered.
Speaker 2: You didn't even know why he said that.
Speaker 1: He followed you the whole ride home.
Speaker 2: He was on foot, chasing you, fondling himself, and you were just like he's keeping up with the he's keeping up with the car.
Speaker 4: He gets like his distance is his distance from me is always kind of like non Euclidean like.
Speaker 1: Sometimes he'll be like.
Speaker 4: I'll turn around and he'll be right behind me, and then I'll run like five steps and I'll look back and he's like way further back than he was at that time.
Speaker 1: He's he's just staggering himself. Possibly anyway, fucking uh, don't shower this way. Uh, great advice. A heterosexual little beetle who doesn't need beetle dick, I don't need it. I definitely don't need it.
Speaker 4: Mebe fishy, a mean lesbian fuck ice fucked Trump John Strickland Merchan eighteen eighty nine. Lift with your nuts, not your sack. Sure the first sergeic He David presents one human sized beatles throbbing monster cog versus one Sweeney's Virgin sphinker Italian Jamaican Puerto Rican jew from the Bronx sucking down chop cheese, bagels and New York slices surrounded by pigeons.
Speaker 1: That is, that is the most New York person, That is the most New York.
Speaker 4: If somebody has Italian, Jamaican, Puerto Rican and Jewish backgrounds, and they're chilling in the even if.
Speaker 1: They're in fucking Russia. They're the most fucking New Yorkers.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised he's not Irish at all too. That's that's only this.
Speaker 1: That is the other thing too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, other than that, he's the pure one.
Speaker 1: Hey, somebody finding me, Lucky Charles, I'm gay pre Ras Blake eight ninety six. I got lockjaw doing graveyard chips at the dicks Ocnufactory, and all I got was lock jaws previously mentioned. Hooked on a penis don nana na, I'm high on his seamont duh, won't you fuck with me? I'm hooked on a pen is not bad. Eat it was this acid that sucks. Eat the acid, then right, it's good. I ever throw up bio and then like drink it.
Speaker 3: I remember I throw up bio once and it was the most disgusting experience I ever had in my life. I was like, this is hurts so bad.
Speaker 1: I so prefer that to food. I had rather food than bio.
Speaker 4: It hurts more when it's when it's nothing but like dude, food, I hate I hate textured vomit is disgusting.
Speaker 1: I hate throwing up. That ship burns like it hurts. I think the vomit is the only thing that can make me throw up, Like it's like an infinite yeah, like like this, the smell is so it's fucking disgusting. Smell is pretty crazy that when you when you're when vomit from alcohol, it is the worst, is it? Yes, because then you're already because you're already stomach fluod vomits the worst. I've never done it. I never had to someone flu Really, that shit is crazy. I've had it one time I was a kid, but mostly it's just food poys. I threw up all day like it was. It was actually crazy, Like I threw up like it was my shift.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like nine to five shift. Like honestly, like if the whole day I was throwing up, I am. I'm still to this day outside of maybe alcohol poisoning, never been that sick. And even then it's like maybe I think I think the alcohol poison probably wasn't even as bad.
Speaker 3: When I get sick, I have to stay withay from people because it takes a lot to get me sick. So whatever I get sick from. If I give to someone else, it's debilitating. I stay away from people when I get really sick.
Speaker 1: I took her to my attic and I and I franked it. Being racist is my kink, and I refuse to be king shamed. Look man, fair enough whatever. That frog ripped me off, dass goofy, sticking a gun up my ass and clenching to pull the trick. All right, you just hear muffled shots, your asshole. I mean, I guess that's probably what would happen. Uh hammering it back? Oh my god? What is it?
Speaker 4: Laying on my penis until falls asleep, so it feels like I'm giving someone else a hand job. Young Colin molested by a little gay little beetle and the last page adopt an Amish baby, name him Skibadiah Nikki Ziggy Street straight Slayer, making the world gayer spaceballs the Patreon name nice Nice noise. By the way, I kept seeing no ice spray paint. Yeah, I kept seeing no ice spray paint on ship, and all I could read was noise, noise, noise or what's that guy that old bridge guys?
Speaker 1: Noise? Yeah, I don't know who that is. You've seen that guy. You've absolutely seen that guy. I have, I've never seen him. I'm actually blind. I don't know, I'm.
Speaker 3: Technically I'm like, I'm like one of their colonies.
Speaker 4: The guy, the guy killing himself over snow was right, Lily, Lily's brother playing flat out. I R L sorry, Miss Jackson, badly brave, Who's New York? Nick a theory and need tell? Laurie is webbing a hail three penis nap from melpous One and rounding out our list.
Speaker 1: Haphazard.
Speaker 3: Probably shouldn't do that, Hall all right, Bye,